Jack3d (Original DMAA Formula) has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Jack3d (Original DMAA Formula) Reviews

By: USPlabs

Overall
Overall
  February 23, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Effective
  • Unreal Energy
  • Clean Feeling Of Energy
  • Not Much Pump As Expected
  • Messed With My Sleep
* Discovered SR by searching for information about growth supplements because a buddy had tried a cycle and advised the supplement to me. I researched it and found SR and decided against his advice so first, thank you for creating this site.

* Decided to write a review because I have tried a few supplements, still a noob, but have had some great results.

* For PWO, I started with C4, then Jack3D, and NoExplode. I haven't tried any others.

* I have finished one tub of Jack3d and working through a second. I've been on the product on and off for 3 months. When I first started taking PWOs, I would only use them on Wednesday bench day to help my workouts. More recently, I have taken it 2 to 3 times a week before workouts.

* Results: I really like the energy I get from Jack3d. It definitely gets my heart rate going and I feel that sense of focus. But I think it is missing two things. I don't get much of a pump from it which is something I really like about the first few times I took C4. I then noticed it disappear and haven't had it since with either Jack3D or C4. The second thing it's missing, or should I say, is present, that shouldn't be, is it messes with my sleep big time. It's as if the STIMs keep working well after I take Jack3d. And I will take it before lunch and still not be able to sleep. That's hard to swallow in my book.

*Dose: I usually take the prescribed amount of 1 scoop and I have on a few occasions taken 1.5 to 2 scoops. And believe it or not, I actually plan not to sleep those nights. So if you value your sleep, I don't know if Jack3D is the best.

*Overall: I really like Jack3D and think this stuff produces states in the body that are really conducive to a great workout. But I want to take a little more for a great workout, I have to be ok with difficulty sleeping. I still take it though and recommend it as a PWO to people. And I think it is much better than either C4 and NoExplode, in my opinion.