Jack3d Micro has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Jack3d Micro Reviews

By: USPlabs

Jack3d Micro is a Pre-Workout manufactured by USPlabs. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Jack3d Micro has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

August 19, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Than No Pre Workout
  • Low Energy
  • Need Too Many Scoops
  • Nothing Special
  • No Beta-alanine
*Introduction
(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)
I was 24 at the time and my goal was adding lean mass. I'm a hard gainer and i will admit I wasn't eating the way I should've been. But regardless of my eating habits jack3d micro was unimpressive and did not do anything spectacular for me. It definitely did not have the same effect the original jack3d had on me.

*Ingredient Profile
(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
There are two proprietary blends.
-Super Performance System, 1 Scoop=2247 mg, 2 Scoops=4494 mg
-Micronized L-Citrulline, Betaine, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Grape Seed Extract
-Micro Engineered Energy Matrix
-Choline Bitarte, Caffeine (150 mg), Nelombo Nucifera Extract
I like that it has the 150 mg caffeine. I did feel the stimulant effects of caffeine but not much else. There is no creatine and no beta-alanine, which have become staples in a pre-workout for me.

*Taste/Mixability/Dosing
Taste was average for me, I always mixed the blue raspberry with water. I took two scoops day one and felt very focused. After three or four workouts I had to up my dose to feel much, By the end three scoops were not doing much for me. I would not recommend taking more than two scoops though. I developed a tolerance quickly and this product just honestly didn't do much for me.

*Effectiveness
Like I said previously, it hit hard the first few workouts. I felt an adrenaline rush and I was hyper-focused. I was able to maintain a good level of focus throughout the workout so the endurance was good the first few times. I didn't feel much of a pump or notice vascularity more than normal. After this I had to up my dose to get something out of it and I wasn't going to take over three scoops. Eventually the effects dwindled and this product didn't feel a whole lot different than taking a caffeine tablet. My strength increased slightly over the month that I took this but not much. This lack in strength increase was due mainly to lack of quality nutrition and quality sleep. But I don't think this product would have much effect on my strength increases either way.

*Value
For me the value was not great because I had to take a higher dosage to get the desired effect or at least close to it. 40 servings for $23.99 is a great value though if this stuff works for you. That's less than a dollar a scoop.

*Side Effects
I didn't notice any side-effects besides being more irritable than normal later on in the day after my workout.

*Conclusion
This product did not work great for me but it may be a good product if you are just looking for a pure stimulant. Everyone is different though so someone else could have a substantially better effect than I did.

January 24, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Focus
  • No Crash
  • No Jitters
  • Need Too Many Scoops
Hey guys just wanted to touch base with one of my older favorite pre workouts. Love the stuff but grew a tolerance so quick which is the downside that bums me out cause I do like the feeling and effects jack3d provides.

Overall proprietary blend is pretty simple and easy. Has your Arginine for increased blood flow with citruline and agmatine for your pump ingredients and right about 180mg of caffeine which is a decent amount but nothing to make you feel like a stim junkie.

Taste is pretty great with blu razz. Small scoop and doesn't leave any grit at the bottom of your shaker or glass so you're not wasting any of your hard earned money that doesn't mix and dissolve.

First few times you take jack3d micro it works amazing. Good energy that lasts through your workout and gives a pretty solid pump. No crash, no upset stomach that some pre workouts can cause. My favorite think about jack3d micro is just how solid it lasts through the workout and the reduced time between sets where you just want to work, work, work. But now the downside... After the first week you have to up the serving to 1.5 to 2 scoops to get the same effect which cuts your servings in half. This may not happen to everyone I'm just speaking for me but everything works differently for everyone and I would recommend someone to test it for themselves I'm just speaking personal experience.

Value is rather good 30 dollars for 40 servings if you only take one scoop. Like stated I had to take 2 scoops most of the time which cut it to 20 servings for 30 bucks which is a killer for me. Like I said it may different for you and I would test it yourself because it is a solid product just to costly for me when looking at price per serving for 2 scoops.

Side Effects

No side effects. No crash or jitters.

Conclusion

If you get the chance try it out. I love the product just don't have the extra cash-flow to spend on something I have to double the serving size. But overall solid product just the value eliminates it for me.

November 14, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Focus
  • Tastes Amazing

CNS Contractile Stimulant System™
182mg
Caffeine, Norcoclaurine HCl (Norcoline™),
3,4-Dihydroxycinnamic Acid

Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
50mg

* Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients:
Citric Acid, Natural & Artifical Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Vegetable Stearate, Sodium Copper Chlorophyll Color

Mixability: 10/10
No clumpiness or problems mixing the product here. Mixed similar to an amino supplement. Some preworkouts are very gritty or leave behind a residue and this is not one of them. No supplement leaves behind 0 trace but this is probably as close as you will come.

Taste: 10/10
I bought the lemon lime flavor and I have to say it was so crisp and clean tasting. I could drink a gallon of it easy. Really not much to say here than, is anyone surprised USP Labs makes some good tasting supplements?

Effectiveness/Results: 7/10
The energy here was moderate, even with two scoops. It definitely woke me up after a long day of classes but it was not a cracked out energy. It was a clean energy but different than I normally experience with clean energy preworkouts. It didn’t always keep me focused or 100% awake throughout the workout. It wasn’t a crash but an ineffectiveness. I just didn’t get hyped up to go to the gym, merely awake. Honestly, if I was awake enough on the days I needed to go walk a few blocks for coffee it would have been as strong or stronger but most of the times I needed the quick fix by the bedside. I think maybe it is a bit too clean. As far as the pump goes, I couldn’t tell a huge difference. There’s agmatine in there so I’m sure it helped a little bit and sometimes I got some good pumps but it was really too sporadic to be a selling point.

Value: 8.25/10
I forget the exact amount I picked this up for but I remember it being in the low 20 USD range for about 40 servings. Granted those are 1 scoop servings and I used 2 most of the time but I still got about a month’s supply out of it. I can find better preworkouts but they are usually in the mid 30 USD with a true price of 40 USD with shipping these days. Thus, I’d say the value is pretty good here.

Overall: 8.5/10
I feel like this product is an 8.5 and after averaging my ratings on the other categories it actually comes to a 8.416 so pretty close on the feels here. That being said the product is no where near a 9 so I am going to rate it a 8 on the category heading it is more suiting of the product. If I could give a half rating I would go 8.5 here though. It gets the job done but there is room for improvement. It tastes great and mixes great which are great bonuses. However, the mediocre energy and sporadic pumps are two shortcomings too great to rate it any higher. Still, you won’t be disappointed with the energy or pumps, just not blown away. Additionally, the value can be pretty good for a 2 scoop serving if found in the low 20 USD range. If you can get by one 1 scoop I’d say it is a great value and would definitely buy for the price:effectiveness ratio. Overall, the product works, just don’t expect some ungodly strength, energy, or pump.

November 30, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Crash
  • Not Quite As Many Servings As Your Average Brand
  • Need More Flavors
Jack3d Micro - what can i say..hmmm well this pre workout is pretty basic in ingredients but it does do the job in terms of energy.

TASTE - taste wise this stuff in my opinion is subtle and does not leave you clenching your mouth with a disgusting bitter taste which some pre workouts have. In my opinion its drinkable and dissolves quite reasonably. Lets face it though who really cares for taste ALL that much anyway most pre workouts are kind of a bit off tasting in some regard.

EFFECTS - Its a clean sustainable energy that doesn't have a crash through your workout but on that note its placid in the respect that after training your not buzzing like u were when you went to the gym. I found that it did give me that boost and motivation to get myself into the gym and shred some fibres. I would like to note though that close to the end of the second bottle of this stuff my body became acustomed to it so on that regard i suggest switching pre workouts after 1 bottle.

VALUE - As per my previous statement in effects i would like to note that servings wise this supplement is standard however due to the tolerance i got from it i found i had to up the dosage.

OVERALL - Give it a go it will - definatley improve your workouts just dont use it for long periods of time.

September 8, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Focus
  • Weak Pumps
I just finished doing 3 back to back containers of Jack3D Micro. I've heard from quite a few people, that this Micro formula wasn't very good and they didn't like it or recommend it at all. The only reason I ended up getting 3 containers of it is because I found a steal of a price for it. As always I stopped taking all pre/post workout supps for 4 weeks before trying a new product.

This pre-workout gave me amazing energy and focus. I definitely felt the difference on my very 1st workout. My lifts has increased by about 10% right away (probably from having more energy). I was looking lean, and didn't experience any bloatedness. I was hoping to see some awesome muscle pumps, but Micro doesn't do that. I got little pump, but nothing noteworthy. The taste is decent and the powder mixes very easily in water.

I took 2 scoops, 30 minutes before my workouts (3 times /week) and had excellent results. For me personally, the Micro was much better than the original Jack3D formula. Like I said, my only complaint is I want better pumps.

August 15, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Focus
  • No Performance Improvement
  • No Beta-alanine
When I first heard usplabs was coming out with a new pre-workout I was pretty excited because I loved their Jack3d. When they released their inner circle deal for this I thought I better jump on it because I knew I would never get this good a price for this product again. It had been awhile since I took this and realized I never did a review for it.

Ingredient profile:
40 servings.
eNOS Super Performance System 2247 mg

L-Citrulline, Arginine Nitrate, Agmatine Sulfate, Grape Seed (95% Proanthocyanidins) Extract

CNS Contractile Stimulant Systemâ„¢ 182 mg
Caffeine, Norcoclaurine HCl (Norcolineâ„¢), 3,4-Dihydroxycinnamic Acid

Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 50 mg 84%

Here's a little more of a breakdown of ingredients and what they do I saw on nutraplanet.com

L-Citrulline:
This particular compound is an amino acid that has been shown to potentially improve exercise performance and reduce fatigue.

In addition, it serves as a superior way to increase arginine levels in the body, thereby providing a substantial amount of substrate for NO formation through eNOS...

This increase in NO is extremely important because combined with all of the other mechanisms through which the product can increase its formation...

This is important because NO influences glucose uptake, the contractile function of skeletal muscle, blood flow to your muscle and last but certainly not least, it influences muscle repair through satellite cell activation and the release of myotrophic factors!

Agmatine Sulfate:
Unless you've been living under a rock, you know Agmatine is the "hot, hot, hot" ingredient these days!

With that said, it's VERY expensive and tough to source quality material...

You'll see a lot of "sprinkling" of agmatine in products in the near future. That's certainly not the case with Test Powder and it's not the case with Jack3d Micro either...

"Micro" contains a precise amount in conjunction with the rest of the formulation for gym domination!

Arginine Nitrate:
This particular compound utilizes two major pathways to generate nitric oxide (NO):
"¢The classic arginine, which works through the classical l-arginine-NO-synthase pathway. This has shown to be a decent method to elevate NO and give you better gains in the gym and greater pumps.
"¢This particular compound also yields the nitrate ion, which works through a recently discovered pathway, called the nitrate-nitrite-nitric oxide pathway. In essence, nitrate is reduced to nitrite, which is further reduced to NO.

This second pathway is also exciting because it can generate nitric oxide via several routes that are enzymatic and non-enzymatic, making this pathway, in some respects, a more reliable and better overall way to increase N.O.

Furthermore, this pathway becomes much more important and is favored over the classical pathway in conditions where oxygen levels are much lower and to some extent acidification occurs in a given tissue (e.g., anaerobic exercise such as weight lifting, sprinting, etc., where oxygen availability is lower and lactic acid is generated), allowing for vasodilation to occur and oxygen to be transported in these conditions...

By utilizing both pathways, NO levels can remain elevated regardless of the phase of the phase of activity. This increased NO and vasodilation may at least be partially responsible for a potential improvement of exercise efficiency by reducing the amount of oxygen and energy needed in the form of ATP and phosphocreatine during exercise and muscle contraction...

In short, it may allow more resistance to fatigue and squeeze out a little more during workouts...

Though, this isn't just hype; in fact, a recently published study found that nitrate can increase force production in fast-twitch skeletal muscle in mice used as an animal model. This is further corroborated by the fact that one study in humans found that nitrate supplementation allowed for a prolonged maintenance of force production.

It's also worth noting that this notion of nitrate increasing vasodilation and improving exercise performance isn't just hypothetical. Several studies have surfaced recently which have demonstrated that nitrate can and does accomplish just that.

It is also interesting to note that many scientists have begun to suspect that at least some of the positive benefits seen with vegetable consumption are due to the nitrate content.

Typically, this ingredient would be taken around 90 minutes before a workout. However, as part of the Tri-Pump System, this bad boy picks up where others leave off, so you keep crushin'...

Grape Seed Extract:
It's no secret grape seed extract is considered a potent antioxidant. However, beyond that, it's not well known that it may help you in the gym as well... Case in point, this extract may further increase the conversion of nitrite to NO, while also increasing eNOS expression and NO formation, thus helping both NO generating pathways.

As far as I'm concerned, that's a nice "addition" to the already-impressive antioxidant factor!

3,4-dihydroxycinnamic acid:
This particular compound is an antioxidative polyphenol found in a variety of foods (coffee, citrus foods, etc) and has multiple benefits. For one, it may enhance the bioavailability of the norcoclaurine in the formula, allowing for greater efficacy. It does this by inhibiting catecholamine o-methyltransferase (COMT), the enzyme that degrades the catecholamines and other related compounds responsible for the stimulant effects seen with stimulant type compounds. This can translate not only to a greater stimulant effect, but a longer lasting effect as well...

Secondly, it has also been shown to increase eNOS activity while also enhancing the formation of NO from nitrite by acting as a reducing agent. Thus, it can increase NO formation through the two main mechanisms through which NO is formed!

If this weren't enough, it also has a CNS stimulant effect on its own. Yet, when combined with caffeine, it may actually increase the stimulant effects of caffeine as well!

Norcoclaurine:
The compound is found in a variety of plants, including Nandina domestica, Aconitum carmichaeli, Asarum heterotropoides, and Nelumbo nucifera. It's known to be a beta 2-adrenoceptor agonist.

However, unlike most beta 2-adrenoceptor agonists, this compound does not cause vasoconstriction nor is it thought to increase blood pressure...

In fact, the compound acts as a vasodilator, so instead of hampering your pumps, it can actually enhance them. Essentially, you can have your cake and eat it too!

Caffeine:
Beyond it's well known energy boost, caffeine is thought to potentially increase force production by each motor unit in muscle, enhancing contractile force of muscle, while reducing perceived exertion.

Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C):
Everyone knows about Vitamin C and its general role as an antioxidant, but it also has other roles as well...

Vitamin C is known to play a role in maintaining NO bioactivity/bioavailability and is the reason why it is known to improve the effects of NO, whether the NO is derived from arginine or the reduction of nitrite.

Studies suggest that vitamin C can impact both major NO-generating pathways; of particular interest is that it (as a reducing agent) can also increase the amount of NO produced from nitrite while also enhancing the level of vasodilation; yet, it also plays a role in the function of eNOS by acting to recycle tetrahydrobiopterin, a cofactor for eNOS.

The overall profile here on the ingredients is pretty solid and decent. Can't really go wrong here.

Value:
Since I got this in the inner circle deal I could give this a pretty high rating but to be fair I will go by what I have seen this sell for on most sites. The value is ok could be a little better priced I think. Depending on which site you find this on I have seen this priced any where from high $20 range to mid $30. This product I have noticed is priced just a little higher than what most sites sell Jack3d and I wish they would keep them more the same price.

Taste:
When I got this fruit punch was the only flavor they had. Now I see they have a Lemon Lime and Blue Raspberry which I think might be better than the fruit punch. The fruit punch I did not think was to bad. It does have a real strong fruit punch taste almost to over powering for me. It also had a little to much of a tart taste which I was not crazy about. It was not to bad but after awhile it got to be a little to sweet for me. Nothing horrible but nothing real outstanding on taste.

Mixability/Dosing:
No real issues with mixability. I did get a little bit of residue on the bottom of my shaker cup but nothing to bad. Started off with 1 scoop and then started taking 2 scoops for most of the container. This is what I don't like when I have to take 2 scoops.

This was the first ever pump/energy type pre-workout I had ever taken. I am not a huge fan of just pump/energy type pre-workouts. I prefer pre-workouts with creatine and other stuff to help with more muscle building. I see the point of having pump/energy type pre-workouts and there great for people looking for non creatine type of product just not for me. The pumps and focus I got with this were really good. My energy levels I felt increased a lot and could go a lot longer in the gym. I felt like I had more energy through out my whole workouts. I never crashed when on this and had no issues with feeling all jittery.

Besides all the really great pumps and increase in focus and energy this gave me this did not do much to help me with my lifts. I felt like their was no real big improvements in my overall lifts. It helped me with doing my lifts but overall I did not improve much on then. I know I lost some of my strength gains but then again this is not made to help with building more muscle and strength. No real issue with any side effects. I responded pretty well to all the ingredients they put in this.

Overall:
If your looking for a great overall product that will give you outstand pumps, focus, and energy this would be the product for you. For me I will pass on this product not because it's bad but because I am just not that big a fan of just pump/energy products. Overall I thought it was a decent product and did what it was suppose to do. Yes I would recommend this to people looking for just a pump/energy type pre-workout.

April 16, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Focus
  • No Crash
  • No Jitters
  • Well Labeled
  • Not Quite As Many Servings As Your Average Brand
  • Need More Flavors
I've been on a tear lately for reviews. On to the next one!

To be real honest. I hated the OG Jack3d. I hated the taste, I hated how big of a crash I got from it. Just nothing about it was appealing to me.

However. This was a much, MUCH better experience. :)

Taste:

Lemon Lime - 9/10

Lemon Lime Micro is fantastic. It's not overpowering, but just perfectly tart and sweet here. One of the best tasting Pre-Workouts I've ever had.

Fruit Punch - 7/10

Fruit Punch isn't bad by any means. It just has an above average taste. Not too tart, but not fantastic.

Mixability: 10/10

2 scoops in 8-10 oz of water and it's perfect. No left over residue, no nasty chunks of powder, no nothing. It mixes up perfectly and goes down very very smooth.

Okay. This stuff for me, just flat out works. My pumps are well above average, currently I use 6g of citrulline pre-workout along with this, but even on my first few tubs I had above average pumps. I seemed to really enjoy the agmatine along with the citrulline and nitrates combined.

My focus during this run was very zoned in too. No matter what body part got trained on this, I was in the zone. Which I truly believe, better focus/mindset = better pumps.

Energy. It was perfect. I think this stuff gives the best boost of energy out of any pre I've tried. I'm not talking about cracked out, over stimulated energy either. I'm talking about clean, smooth energy.

I had a few coupons to GNC which allowed me to pick this up a few times for $17. If that was the normal price, this would be a 10 hands down. But It's not. Even at $27-$35 for 20-40 servings isn't bad. It's not outstanding by any means. But It's a fairly decent value for the above par ingredients included in this product.

Solid 9. It flat out works. If you are still searching for a pre, pick this up and give it a go.

Or you could just message iSamurai and he'll give you 100 tubs of it and personally autograph each one.

Seriously though, don't do that.

Till next time bro's.
DanTheManski

April 9, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Crash
  • No Jitters
  • Amazing Focus
  • Consistency
  • Great Value
  • Increased Clean Energy
  • No Increased Pumps
My experience with Jack3d Micro, consisted of going through 5 tubs in total, and that is what I will be basing my review on. Quick thank you to USP Labs reps Cryo, Isamurai and that homie in Hawaii for the extra tub with the versa-1 bottle.

What I expect from a pwo: I train just before 5am in a fasted state 5 times a week. I want that clean/solid/consistent push from a pwo with focus during that time of the day. I do not need a cracked out feeling to get going, nor do I want to be crashing on my way to work and feel like garbage the rest of the day.

Disclosure: I "tried" the original jack3d and it just did not react well with me ever. Crashed after every use, even after decreasing the dosage. Never even finished a 1/4 of a tub, for the original jack3d.

USP Labs Main Product Claims/Highlights for Jack3d Micro:

-ACTIVATES KNOWN THERMOGENIC RECEPTOR & BOOSTS PUMPS
-CLEAN, FOCUSED ENERGY*
-BLOAT-FREE MCRO TECHNOLOGY*

Taste: 8/10 Only had the fruit punch flavor. It was pretty good, slightly tart but enjoyable.

Mixability: 8/10 Zero issues with mixing, it completely dissolved for me as I worked up to 1.5 scoops max. I always used 8 oz of water, mixed with a spoon for every use.

Ingredient Profile: Prior reviewers have done a great job in explaining what each ingredient does. The product uses proven ingredients I believe and it showed in its effectiveness on me below.

Dosage: 10/10 In my older days, I am noticing that I have become more stim sensitive, thus I started out with 1/2 scoop and never needed more than 1.5 scoops, ever. Also, I took the product on workout days only, 20-25 min prior to lifting, on an empty stomach.

Effectiveness: 8/10 Jack3d Micro provided solid/clean energy and increased focus (in the zone focus) for me. It was just enough to give me that push during my early morning workouts. 1 -1.5 scoops was my sweet spot, in which focus and energy lasted the entire 45 minute workout, including 10 min cardio.

Consistency: 10/10 After bumping up to 1 scoop, the product delivered every workout.

Pump: 4/10 I never got any noticeable increased pumps with this product as claimed above.

Value: 9/10 At 1.5 the max 1.5 scoops for me, this product gave me 26 days of uses per month. This pretty much would last me a solid month of workouts with rest days. This was great value for me personally. The best price I paid was $26 at a local Vshoppe store sale.

Side Effects: I experienced no side effects while using this product.

Overall: 8/10 Jack3d Micro was a very solid product for me that delivered consistently at 1-1.5 scoops, every workout. It delivered as claimed by USP Labs, on Focus, Clean Energy and no bloat for me.

Personally, I will be buying this again in the future. Not one to tell you what to buy, but I would suggest if you have the opportunity, give it a try.

March 20, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Focus
  • No Crash
  • No Jitters
  • Well Labeled
  • Better Than No Pre Workout
    Hello to everyone, this is my very first review regarding to this product/s, may you considered it and give your reviews.
    USP products are basically consists of energy shakes containing branched chain amino acids which is the key ingredients of whey protein, this whey protein is responsible for both fat loss and body improvement program.
    TASTE: 10/10 – These are in form of powder, we can take it as a shake with milk and even with the liquid chocolate, so taste depends upon the solvent, it taste is so delicious that a single drop will not left in the jar. It depends upon the user's choice.
    EFFECTIVENESS: 10/10 – the effectiveness of the products depends on the many factor such as does it is effective for fat loss, pre-workout body supplements, bodybuilding and many more and all these quality is a part of this products, they are separately categories in different section. If we want all the qualities in same as all round it also contains.
    ENERGY: 10/10 – as it is the powder supplements so it can dissolves in each and every type of solvent like in milk, shakes even in water and easily mixed with the enzymes and within half an hour result is seen in the form of energizes cell, full energies body.
    PUMP: 10/10 – as it is mixed with enzymes easily so there is no queries that against it. Because energy is directly proportional to the pumping rate of the body as well as the heart, greater the pumping rate greater will be the efficiency of the body.
    FOCUS: 10/10 – focus is great as full energizes body is capable to do workout more and can lift the weight more as compare to the earlier days, it gradually increases the rate of the efficiency of the body during the exercise and the workout.
    OVERALL: 10/10 – as a whole its energies long last as well as the focus because focus is fully depended on the energy, it fully fulfill the requirement of the body in relation to exercise and other facts. And there is no product that effect is forever, but this product long last as compare to what I have servered.
    So here is where the product really shines for me and I think this category is most important.
    As my experience, this product is beneficial for the body development program.
    I would surely suggest this product to others, those who really want their body to be fit and fine, this product is really used for the enhancement of the body health.

March 19, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Crash
    • No Jitters
    • 3 Dimeth Free
    • Poor Value
    • No Beta-alanine
    This product was a real surprise. Due to it being 1,3 Dimeth free from it's predecessor, i stayed away thinking that a good pre workout without 1,3 dimeth wasn't worth using, from my experience using other 1,3 dimeth free products.

-------------------------

Mixability (9/10):
    ------------------
    I always mix pre workouts in a small cup, and stir using a fork. There were no lumps at the bottom, though i made sure i put a little bit more water in the cup after to get it all.

Taste (8/10):
    -------------
    I got the fruit punch flavor, was a little strong, but not overbearingly fruity. Taste was pleasant.

Pump (10/10):
    -------------
    One word. Insane. I take one scoop and i feel the pump. I love the feeling. Sure, it's only a temporary effect, the fullness, but i find a good pump like effect, adds to my strength gains. If I'm doing an arm workout, i take 1 scoop Micro just for the added NO effect.

Strength (9/10):
    ----------------
    The strength gain was the biggest surprise. Normally with products that contain 1,3 Dimeth, i get this euphoria that i can rip up anything, and my lifts increases by 20% - 25%. But with Micro, i didn't get this buzz that i was ready to scream and rip up the weights, i just felt like it was just another day, that "sigh", maybe this product only has a pump effect. Oh well.... Wasn't until i got about 30 minutes into my workout that i realized i was lifting 40% more weights than usual.

So my experience with Jack3d Micro is that it takes time. I took this 45 minutes before i headed to the gym, but even then, it took another 30 minutes of workouts before i was lifting heavier.

Focus (4/10):
    -------------
    I didn't feel this product gave me any increased focus and i don't look at a pre workout to give me focus, i expect that i am already focused on going in and sweating it out.

Endurance (6/10):
    ------------------
    No Beta Alanine. My endurance level with Jack3d Micro was unchanged. I only lasted 1 hour in the gym and felt quite exhausted in between sets. The rest time between sets was between 1 - 2 minutes.

Overall:
    --------
    This is a good product. Pleasantly surprised by the strength increase and most of all, if you are looking for a pump product, this is it. This product would do great for Beta Alanine, i'm unsure why it was left out but there must be a reason i'm yet to discover and understand.