EpiBurn Pro has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Thermogenics

EpiBurn Pro Reviews

By: USPlabs

EpiBurn Pro is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by USPlabs. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

EpiBurn Pro has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Overall
Overall
  October 26, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Average Results
    Thanks to USPLabs for making this available to the ER. Based on the claims, I thought this would be an excellent product to use with my ongoing recomp. I'm a large individual and carrying a good amount of bodyfat (19-20%) give or take, so if a weight loss product is of value to anyone, it's of value to me, lol. How did it do - well let's see.

Profile: 8/10
    Withania Somnifera (Root) Extract, Olea Europaea (Leaf) Extract, Yohimbe (Pausinystalia Johimbe) (Bark) Extract, Coleus Forskohlii (Root) Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera (Seed) Extract - all in a prop blend of 213 mg and then an additional 100mg caffeine. I do appreciate providing the specific amount of caffeine, something that i wish all manufacturers would adopt.

The folks at USPLabs say that withania somnifara (ashwagandha) is the star here, helping to unlock the body's fat burning potential. It's an adaptogen that's well regarded in Ayurvedic medicine, often used for anxiety and reducing LDL cholesterol among other things. I have to say that after researching this over at examine.com, I found many interesting aspects to it. I've also had good luck with supplements containing olea europaea, the second ingredient. I'm not a big fan of yohimbe and the rest have been hit or miss when I've used them, but overall it is an interesting blend and I definitely liked what I read.

Dosing: 9/10
    I started using the one cap in the AM and i cap 5-6 hours alter protocol but quickly moved to 2 caps upon waking and 1 cap later in the AM.

This just didn't provide much for me. Perhaps Pyroxamine has set the bar too high but I've come to expect a whole lot from fat burners and this just missed the mark for me personally. I didn't receive any thermo effect (which is not uncommon for me) but I also didn't get any appetite suppression. So overall I didn't see any significant increase in weight loss with diet staying at a consistent deficit. (that's weight loss beyond what I was already averaging.) I did benefit from the 200mg of caffeine from 2 caps, and that was a nice boost, but again, I was looking for something that was similar to the Myokem product in supporting my training and diet goals and this just wasn't it. And while the added stim was smooth, it's just too pricey to buy for that alone.

This runs about $49.99 a bottle at NP, so that's a month's worth and that's just too high for the average results I received.

USPlabs is a company that prides itself on innovation, but this one just didn't do it for me. What else can I say? There's some really excellent products on the market right now so we certainly have many to choose from. If USP products have worked for you in the past then by all means, give this a try if you are so inclined. Like many herbal products, they can work well for some but not at all for others. In this case maybe Frankie is right and maybe I'm just too fat for a fat burner.