Amino Lift Reviews

By: USPlabs

Amino Lift is an Energized BCAA Supplement manufactured by USPlabs. It provides both BCAAs and stimulants to help keep you awake, energized and your muscles fed.

August 18, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Versatile
  • Good Recovery
  • Taste Good
  • Solid Profile

8.5/10
Serving Size 1 Scoop (8.2 g)
Servings Per Container 30
Vitamin B6 (Pyroxidine HCl) 20 mg 1,000%
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 120 mcg 1,000%
AminoEssentials+ Blend 6.2g
Focused Energy Blend 402mg
Choline Bitartrate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Grean Tea (Camellia Sinensis) (Leaf) Extract, Yerba Mate (Ilex Paraguariensis) (Leaf) Extract
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Daily value not established
Other Ingredients:
Natural & Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Beet Powder (Color), Silicon Dioxide
Total caffeine per serving (8.5 g) is approximately 100 mg (comparable to a 6 oz cup of coffee)

Disclaimer: I took the label from bodybuilding.com because I'm lazy

To put it short, this profile is simply great. I really like the wide range of aminos in the amino blend. Don't get me wrong, I'm also a fan of the simple bcaas but a well-dosed blend never hurt anyone, especially pre-workout. When compared to something like Amino Energy, the blend is bigger but lacks carbs, calories, and some of the fluff like beta-alanine (not even close to an efficacious dose). As for the energy blend, it is also bigger but larger. I like the addition of choline bitartrate and yerba mate into the mix alongside more classic caffeine-green tea combination. A solid blend, and with only 100mg of caffeine per scoop, taking 3 scoops (with a lot of water) is fine. Finally, I'm a huge fan of no artificial colors/dyes. It is a great bonus for supplements but usually not a make or break issue for me. Still, I like to recognize and support the supplement companies that realize artificial colors/dyes don't belong in health supplements, of all things.

I bought 3 tubs of the fruit punch flavor after I found this for a steal that essentially worked out to BOG2. Over the course of 90 scoops, I never grew tired of the flavor. It reminded me of a Tropicana fruit punch and was always enjoyable to drink. Additionally, the flavor was pretty strong so I always used about 16-20oz of water for 1 scoop. I never had any issues with mixing, even when I left a container open and it clumped a little bit. With all this, it is probably unsurprising that I used Amino Lift throughout the day. Of course, I usually used a larger serving pre or intra-workout, but I also found anywhere 1-2 scoops during any other part of the day to work well too.

8.5/10

Amino Lift is a very solid product. The main reason I bought and took this product was for energy with the added benefit of aminos, and it delivered. I always got a good, clean energy. I also felt some enhanced endurance when dosing Amino Lift pre or intra-workout. As far as recovery goes, I felt like I got some recovery benefits. I'm a big believer in aminos enhancing recovery and so I attribute some of my recovery to it. While this is not a sole bcaa product in high doses, it does have glutamine and bcaas in it (with other helpful aminos). So there is doubt in my mind that my recovery was aided by Amino Lift.

While I found this on sale, it can be found normally for about $15 with shipping and often times on sale. When compared to other products like Amino Energy, the price is pretty fair. Some may say that using 2-3 scoops makes this less valuable, but I use 2+ servings of similar products so it is a wash for me. In my opinion, that is the nature of this category and so I don't really penalize this product for that. Furthermore, at when dosed at 3 scoops (300mgs of caffeine), Amino Lift is probably replacing a more expensive supplement like pre-workout, so again I think it is a bit of a wash. Therefore I give this product a solid 8 for value.

Side Effects

I got no side effects while using this product. So I have to give it a 10/10 for no sides.

Conclusion

8.5/10

I loved using Amino Lift. It is a great option in the amino-based energy category and very versatile. It provided me with clean energy and some enhanced recovery and endurance. Perhaps just as important when drinking 16-20+ozs at a time, Amino Lift also had a great refreshing flavor that was reminiscent of a Tropicana fruit punch. On top of all this, it has the added bonus of no artificial colors/dyes. The only problem I could find with this product is the price when using higher dosages, but I already addressed that in the value section. Simply put, I'll definitely buy this product again.

Overall
Overall
9.3
9.2
9.5
  December 27, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Value
  • Taste Good
  • Great Focus
  • Made For A Variety Of Users
  • Solid Profile
  • Proprietary Blends

Hello SR family. I hope everyone had a good Christmas and in the spirit of giving, Im going to give my review of USPlabs AminoLIFT. First Id like to say thanks to USPlabs for letting a few ERs give this a run. As the title says, it's an amino supplement with caffeine and one that USPlabs should be proud of, as this was good from start to finish.

Serving Size- 1 scoop(8.2g)
Servings Per Container-30
Calories-0g
Vitamin B1-15mg(1000%)
Vitamin B6-20mg(1000%)
Vitamin B12-120mcg(2000%)

AminoEssentials+ Blend-6.2g which includes: Micronized Taurine, L-Alanine, Glycine, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Citrulline, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Methionine, L-Histidine, L-Threonine

Focused Energy Blend-402mg which includes Choline Bitartrate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract, Yerba Mate Extract. Total Caffeine is 100mg per scoop.

So I really do like this profile. I dont mind the blends too much. It's just how it is. There is a difference between a straight BCAA supplement and an intra and this is definitely the ladder and will be best utilized during a workout. I like the inclusion of the essential amino acids in an intra product as Ive always found those products to be more effective as an intra, and hey, they are called ESSENTIAL amino acids for a reason as your body needs them from outside sources. I also like the inclusion of the small amount of caffeine. I think it's more suited for a variety of users and gives many options for usage which I will explain below. The B vitamins are good to have in thee as well for an extra boost in energy levels.

I had the Fruit Punch flavor and it was enjoyable. I was kinda meh on the whole idea of another fruit punch on the market but it was good for what it was. Mixing was on point. No issues there.

As far as dosing, this is really where the product shines. It has about as much caffeine as a 6oz cup of coffee so you could drink a glass in the morning before work, mid day for an extra boost, preworkout when you don't want a bunch of stims, mixed with a preworkout depending on the type of PWO, and of course during a workout. I actually used all of these dosings and it worked very well in each occasion. My favorite was mixing it with a PWO. I would a half scoop of a scoop of PWO and a scoop of AminoLIFT and they complimented each other nicely. If I used it solo I would mix two scoops. Never used anything over that.

As mentioned above, the effectiveness was there on any time I choose to use it. It provided great endurance and focus during training even when taken solo and reduced soreness for the days after. It was great to have a glass in the morning with breakfast as well and definitely got the day moving in the right direction. If I had a tough session the day before and was feeling it I could take this in the middle of the day for some extra recovery and a solid mental boost. Any way you slice it, it straight up delivered

Ive seen some crazy low prices around. I get the insider emails sent to me and they were having a lot of sales when it first came out but have not seen many since. An average price is under 15 bucks and you may see it up in the 20 range. Even for 20 bucks, it is well worth buying and you shouldnt be disappointed.

Side Effects

No side effects. Again I never used any more than 2 scoops which is 200mg of caffeine. Most people will not have adverse effects at that dose.

Conclusion

So there you have it. It's always nice to run a product that no doubt aids in having effective training. I hope this prodcut sticks around and we see some innovation flavors come out. It has a solid profile with proven ingredients and will appeal to a variety of users. It has many uses and performs well in each of them. The price is as low as you will find for suck an effective supplement. There is definitely something to this amino plus caffeine idea. I highly recommend you give this a go and will hopefully be running it again in the future.

September 26, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Value
  • Versatile
  • Good Recovery
  • Proprietary Blends
Obligatory special thanks to USP Labs reps for hooking it up, but more importantly a shout out to the one & only Anabolic Adam, who decided to come out of hiding & grace us with his presence once again. My life feels, fuller now.

All that aside, I remember when I first started out here on SR, it was USP Labs & everyone else. Now, it’s not quite like that anymore. Some bad PR & a few product duds, USP Labs has seemed to have lost their mojo. It’s been awhile since I’ve given a USP Labs’ product a try, & I figured the timing was right. I had begun using amino acid products in my stack again, & Amino Lift was there. I took it as a sign (of sorts).

INGREDIENT PROFILE: A

Amino Lift follows the recent trend of amino acid products paired with stimulants, to provide an alternative to your more traditional pre-workout supplements. Less stimulants, more stuff that won’t make your heart explode. Due to the (relatively) low stimulant content, Amino Lift (& similar products) are quite versatile overall. In the end, you end up with a product that can account for two parts of your peri-workout supplementation.

The ingredient profile overall is good, in my opinion. BCAAs for the hallowed pump & to help aid in reducing muscle soreness, & an “energy” blend to help get you into gear. Naturally, the profile is split into two blends: amino acids in one, stimulant stuff in the other. My only “head-scratcher”, if you will, would be the inclusion of yerba mate & green tea. Now, I don’t have an issue with either one, but their reasoning for including them seems to be for their thermogenic effect only. From what I’ve read so far, that’s what I’ve gathered. I don’t have too much of a problem with either of them, but it just struck me as odd.

My biggest issue would be the proprietary blends that surround the two main blends. It’s frustrating, especially when it seems most companies these days are limiting the use of proprietary blends. However, USP Labs does throw us a bone by disclosing the amount of caffeine per one-scoop serving. I believe it was something like 100mg per scoop, if I recall.

Overall not too bad, could be better. Low “A” score.

TASTE & MIXABILITY: A

I received the “fruit punch” flavor, which I wasn’t excited about. I’ve recently been punched out by the fruit punch flavors from different companies, & as a result I’ve just grown tired of it. Amino Lift was alright, though. Not too sweet, didn’t taste overwhelmingly artificial, & was quite nice. A good, light flavor that you can enjoy…as far as fruit punch goes.

Mixing was effortless, whether it be one scoop or two. I used Amino Lift both intra-workout & pre-workout, & it didn’t matter too much how much water I used. I either used 500ml or 1L, & it mixed up quickly & thoroughly. From my experience, USP Labs does well in this area in general.

EFFECTIVENESS: A

Versatility is the name of the game for me. I like these products that can be used in a variety of ways, & be effective in all of them.

I primarily used Amino Lift intra-workout, since that’s when I generally like to use any amino acid product. It was a habit that I started way back when, & I just never thought to do it any different. As an intra-workout supplement, I liked Amino Lift a lot. The stimulants were just right to where they didn’t negatively affect me (granted I didn’t mega-dose my pre-workout supplement), & the amino acid blend worked as advertised.

The surprise came when I began using Amino Lift as part of my pre-workout concoction. One scoop whatever pre-workout supplement I was using, one scoop Amino Lift, and then one scoop Amino Lift intra-workout. During this time workouts rocked. Energy was clean & adequate, & I felt little to no negative effects (erratic heart rate, jitters, sleeplessness, etc.). It didn’t matter what pre-workout supplement I was using (to an extent), Amino Lift made it better. This was a winning combination, for me.

VALUE: A

I’ve seen prices as low as $10, & as high as $20, depending on where you shop. Most retailers (listed by Supplementreviews.com) seem to fall into the $15 range.

Either way, for 30 one scoop servings, the price is pretty darn awesome. Considering the versatility of Amino Lift, it’s outright awesome. It’s far from a budget buster, & it’s something I feel most will get their money’s worth out of.

OVERALL: A

USP Labs seems to have found their mojo with Amino Lift. Effective, versatile, & affordable. Not much more you can ask for. This is a product my cheap-ass will be buying again…& no, not just because Anabolic Adam is back.