3 in 1 Shaker has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Other Products > Accessories

3 in 1 Shaker Reviews

By: USPlabs

Other Products > Accessories
3 in 1 Shaker is a Workout Accessory manufactured by USPlabs. It is designed to be used in conjunction with your workout routine to assist with specific exercises or goals.

3 in 1 Shaker has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Other Products > Accessories

January 30, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Convenient
  • Inexpensive
  • Very Useful
  • Multi Functional
  • Easily Breaks
  • Cheap Plastic Material On Top
  • A Bit Too Big For Small Hands

Bought 5 of these when it came out. Kept 3 and sent 2 to my cousin.

First thing first this is huge 25oz to be more exact!

For me personally I like this bottle for my bcaa which I mix it with 24 oz of water and my post workout shake which I will have 2 scoops of whey protein so i put more water than the usual 8oz of water.

I personally do not think it's worth using this for a pre workout alone because this is huge and the usual pre workout is like 4 to 6oz of water. Unless you want to be super hydrated before your workout and put in more water than go right ahead. I sometimes like to add some carbs, bcaa to my pre workout, when I do that I go for 20 to 24 oz of water but even then you will have to wash, dry or wait for it to dry to then put either your bcaa or whey protein in it.

This has a bottom container which is awesome! Fits 2 scoop of whey perfectly fine in it. AND it even has a top that screws into it so when I'm working out and drinking my bcaa on this shaker I leave the bottom container in my gym back so I don't have to carry this huge thing around the gym the whole time with me.

Another great thing about this is the top. It has 2 top compartments for you to put whatever pills you might take while you are the gym or just drinking your bcaa throughout the day. It's big, i can fit my animal pak and flex in them. However the plastic is pretty cheap. I had 1 of them break on me and so did 1 of the tubs I sent my cousin. Not cool at all!

Inside the bottle it has a mesh. Personally I hate those things and I always throw them out. But if you like them.. they are in there for you.

Another thing I love is the funnel! It's not big BUT you can fit a lot in there. Me for example I like to mix my own pre workout and I can fit my leucine, beta alanine, caffeine, l-citrulline and l-carnitine all in there without any problems. Even if you are using a pre workout it should fit there just fine.

This shaker might be a little too big if you have small hands lol. I had given one to my girl but she complained that it was too big for her hand so I took it back for me lol.

Cheap depending where you buy it. Amazon has it for $5 which for me is a steal! Even if the top compartments were to break it would still be a steal for me cuz of the bottom container and funnel.

You can find it at other places as well but why pay more?

Cons

Top of the shaker seems to be made out of cheap plastic. I had one break on me and my cousin as well.

Conclusion

Hella cheap and very worth the money since you can carry A LOT in them!

June 12, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Convenient
  • Multi Functional
  • Funnel Is Awesome!
  • Minor Functionality Issues
  • Hard To Clean
  • Hard To Read
  • So-so Mixing
I love this shaker for all of its bells and whistles. It's my pre- or post-workout bottle for good reason. There is a container that screws onto the bottom that will hold your powders (or snacks or oatmeal or...). It's large enough to hold 2 large scoops of Muscle Milk plus a small scoop of Glutamine and still have a little room to spare. There is also a flip-top compartment built in by the spout which has enough room to fit a dozen or so large pills between the two sections. It also comes with a small keychain funnel with screw caps on the top and bottom so you can fill it with other powdered or liquid supplements, probably not more than 1 oz worth, to take with you anywhere. There is a mesh screen that fits inside which is supposed to help mixing and catch any large clumps before you choke on them. The drinking spout is oval-shaped and is easy and more comfortable to drink from than round spouts, IMO.

Its features end up causing some issues, however. It's massive, for starters. Because of the room taken up by the pill and powder receptacles it's already a bit taller than average and then they had to make the shaker itself very large in diameter to give it functional liquid volume. This means it doesn't fit in average-sized water bottle pockets on backpacks, etc. and it's awkward for people with smaller hands. The strainer is fussy because you have to remove it to put in your powders or pour in your liquids without splattering. If you carried your liquids with you, you will probably get them on your hands when handling the strainer and you have to figure out where to set it while adding your ingredients. I question its ability to help with mixing, too. I find that it makes my shakes thicken vs my Blender Bottle for some reason. I make my shakes with skim milk for extra protein and nutrition. The mesh seems to froth the milk more and turn my drinks to sludge if I shake too long, and they still come out kind of lumpy.

The bottle itself is hard to read. The plastic is opaque and the measurements are molded into the side and hard to see. Depending on the lighting and what you're pouring in it's very difficult to see where your fill level is at.

Cleaning is awkward. The bottle doesn't seem to rinse well by just shaking water around inside a few times. I can rinse it three times and then open it and still feel residue stuck to the inside and see mix stuck around the strainer. You have to really get in there and properly clean this one. The lid has a bunch of odd nooks and crannies from the built-in pill box that are hard to clean, too. This bottle is very high maintenance if you're using it daily.

Conclusion - this bottle is like a swiss army knife. It does a lot of stuff which makes it very handy but it doesn't do most of them very well. If you don't mind breaking it down for a thorough cleaning after each use it's pretty good. Maybe ditch the strainer. It's a pain and doesn't seem to help lumpiness anyway.

November 17, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Convenient
  • Inexpensive
  • Very Useful
  • Wish There Were More Colors
Salutations SR brethren, today I would like to share my thoughts and impressions on USP labs' 3-in-1 shaker cup accessory. As many of you may know, I completed my supplement reviews from my recent log a few days ago with my review of alphamine. So today, I would like to write this supplementary review on this gift from USP labs. I would like to extend yet another special thanks to cryo, isam, adam, and usp labs for this highly useful shaker cup as part of the mircrotest stack. It is indeed a very effective tool for the process of supplementation for an arsenal of products.

As a brief overview, the 3-in-1 shaker cup is a specially designed shaker cup with three supplementary units used primarily for storage purposes. Including the actual cup unit itself and the three additional units, the shaker cup has a total of 4 parts.

Design (A-): The three supplementary components of the cup include a funnel with an attached key-chain, a lid with two pill case storage compartments, and an additional storage container unit located on the bottom of the cup. The overall design of the cup is quite appealing without any unnecessary miscellaneous flashy design patterns. In addition, all of the supplementary units are both easily attachable and detachable to the main cup component. They also attach very securely to their origins without any loose-fit feelings or crooked appearance. My only complaint is that compared to my other shaker cups, this one is somewhat on the bulky side. This can make it a bit difficult to store in some of the pockets in your gym bag. However, I don't see this a an overly critical flaw since it is essentially a shaker cup with other things. Lastly, I never had any problems with leakage or frayed components. Therefore, it's safe to say that the design was also quite sturdy.

Functionality/Usage (A+): USP's 3-in-1 shaker cup is by far, the best and most useful cup accessory I have ever used. In addition to being a sturdy shaker cup in itself, the bonus units are extremely helpful. During my log run, I would use the top lid pill compartments to store my animal stak pills and myovite packs. They never slipped out or cut crushed in anyway. The key-chain funnel was used to store either my hit of jack3d micro or alphamine for the day until I was ready to use it which would be sometime before my workout or in the morning depending on what days I train and my off days. The key chain itself was a nice bonus and I found myself hanging this baby on my keys quite often. Lastly was the bottom storage unit. This is where I would keep my ultima/bcaa powder mix. Once I was ready to use it, I simply unscrewed the compartment from the bottom and put it into the main cup unit. The bottom never became loose or came off and kept the powders settled. It was very convenient to have all of my workout supplements ready on hand in one specialized storage unit in which I could also prepare them in. This saved me from having to carry extra cups and tubs of the supplements themselves. Absolutely no complaints here.

Handling (B+): As I stated before, the cup itself is a bit bulky and can be difficult to store in your bag. However, that was simple to get around. Another slight issue with the cup is washing it. It took up too much space in my dish washer so I found myself having to clean each attachment and the cup itself by hand with some dawn detergent. I wouldn't say that this is a serious inconvenience but it would be nice to simply wash everything at once in a dishwasher rather than in a sink. Still, the significant usefulness of this product drastically outweighs these minor flaws.

Overall (A): The 3-in-1 shaker cup gets a solid A in my book. The ability to store and prepare a majority of your workout supplements in one efficiently designed accessory is a significant upgrade from today's available shaker cups. Despite the bulk of the design, the overall design of the cup is durable, sturdy, efficient, and attractive. The usefulness of the product is by far the most I've ever experienced from any other item of a similar class. At roughly 7-8 dollars, the shaker cup may seem a little expensive to the more budget conscious individuals, but it's very well worth the investment for what you get from the unit itself. I would strongly recommend this shaker to anyone who wishes to find more convenience in their supplement handling and preparation and for a highly useful shaker in general.

MANY THANKS USP!!!!

November 13, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Convenient
  • Very Useful
    Review 1 of 3 from USP Labs Test/Micro/Shaker Stack

*Thank You Cryoburner, Anabolic Adam, and iSamurai for the wonderful opportunity to log and review this stack. Granted I have never paid for a shaker I have used many different ones in the past (GNC, BodyTech, Optimun, Gaspari, etc). This 3 in 1 shaker is without a doubt the cream of the crop and overall the best I have ever used. It has so many features besides just mixing liquids and powders together. Whoever designed this thought of everything.

*Durability/material/ease to wash- 9/10 - The plastic used is very strong and doesn't bend easily. I've used many that have a disposable feel, this certainly does not. Unfortunately I do not have a dish-washer; sooo washing shakers is normally a real drag. But once again this one takes the cake. The blender screen is extremely easy to clean with no residue left behind, and there are no weird crevices to hide any left over junk. The only major downside to this shaker is the "made in china" sticker on it.

*Value – 9/10 – Short and sweet, I have seen this around $8-12, and that is very competitively priced for a normal shaker. But that is a steal for this modern marvel.

*Functionality – 10/10 – Boom – It simply doesn't get any better than this. Yes it Mixes preworkouts in water and protein in milk with ease and leaves no clumps, but it is also the swiss army knife of shakers doing so much more then expected. It comes with a funnel for less spillage and is great for filling up empty water bottles with powder just in case I want to bring something in a disposable container. The lid has two compartments for pills, use them for am/pm or pre and post workout, whatever amazing. But by far the best part is the small container that screws into the bottom. No need for two shakers, put you pre in the bottle and you post in the bottom container. I also like to mix my concoction of preworkout ingredients the night before so that I just wake up and pour it in water, very convenient.

*Overall, I am flabbergasted by this amazing design. I went from a large cup and spoon guy back to shakers because of the so many benefits and ease of cleaning this shaker promotes. Who knew something as simple as a shaker could be so awesome? I highly recommend this product.

November 2, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Very Convenient
    • Funnel Is Awesome!
      This thing is like the clown car of shakers.

Sure, other shakers out there may have celebrity endorsements like Jay Cutler's cup and Ronnie Coleman's cup extravaganza.

Some out there even come with a tangled little piece of oddly shapen aluminum to help you attack the clumps..."Blender Ball" my bum...

But this shaker, this shaker my friends, is a gift from the Godz.

The cap on this bad boy is not only a drinking device, but also a pill box! I have not experienced any sort of leakage from this cap at all.

The drink storage compartment is roomy and holds a good deal of liquid and the large cap gives you a good gap to get your powder dancin and dissolving. Inside is also a screen, helping more with the breaking down of clumpiness. My only little critique is I wish the screen sat a little deeper in the basin as it's sort of on the top and a bit awkward aesthetically.

Moving on down to the legs of this cup or butt, depending on how you like to view your shaker, you've got an extra compartment, mostly aimed towards powders. This is swell if you wanna shake up your PWO on the way to the gym and then while at the gym, put your BCAAs in there and do it all without running back and forth to the locker room or dealing with clumsy ziplock bags. I see some complaints about the powder container being small, but assuming you are scooping 70G of protein in there, it works out just fine. Pack it down, man!

The bonus in this beautiful bottle is the funnel, perfect for funneling! Haven't you ever said to yourself, "man, I really wish there was a device I could place on my shaker cup to funnel things into the cup with!", Well, this shaker cup has you covered my friends...and...it's portable! Complete with a key ring to slap on your lanyard. It's a perfect water cooler conversation starter..."What's that?!", Why it's a funnel that I use to funnel my pre-workout supplements into my awesome USPLabs 3-in-1 shaker cup. Perfect for on-the-go shaking!

In terms of value, think of it this way. You need plastic bags to store your powders in. You need plastic bags or pill boxes to keep your pills in. You need funnels to funnel stuff with. That's some extra money man! And this thing has all of those concerns covered!

And for disclosure's sake:

Yes, I have completed a full container of 3 in 1 Shaker and I can write a full review.

October 30, 2012

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Very Convenient
      • Kind Of Bulky
      I received this shaker with the stack of Jacked Micro and Test powder to log and review. Although I was not specifically asked to review this, I thought it was a very classy touch to include a little extra something like this. It really shows that USP values their customers, and I was so fond of it it prompted me to write a review.

I am a college student, and work almost every day. It is difficult to find time to work out in the first place, and even harder to find time to run home, take all my sups, and get to the gym. I was always the guy who put all my powders in one ziplock, and my pills in another. I never even noticed what a hassle it was until I received this.

The compartment on the bottom screws off, and has a cap that screws off as well. You can fit any powder you like in there, from protein, to you're PWO, creatine, whatever. The top also has two compartments to store you're various pills for the day. Very convenient.

I usually would put all my PWO stuff right in the shaker, and my protein in the bottom container. This way all I have to do is fill it up with some water on my way out of class, chug it, and I still have my protein in a separate compartment for after.

It also comes with a mesh filter to help mix, which I found very effective for protein powder's that are a little stubborn. The funnel was a nice touch, but I don't really see the need for it when the top of this bottle is so wide. When I used to mix my powders in to a water bottle, this would be convenient, as I used to just fold a piece of paper in half and "funnel it in". I suppose if you like to put you're bcaa's in a water bottle, this will be very useful to you. For me, the funnel is just something nice to look at. However the few times I have found use for it, there is very little residue and a quick blow through the funnel and it is clean. No clinging powders to the side.

Overall, this is my new favorite shaker. It is a cool red color, very convenient, and you can find it as low as 6 bucks if you shop around. Even on USP direct it is only 10 buck so its very reasonably priced and has a lot of extra functions. It is a bit bulky, but I personally like being able to put a lot of water in, and when you screw the bottom attachment off it becomes a lot more manageable. Next time you drop you're shaker and its time to grab a new one, I would defiantly just pick this up.

October 24, 2012

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Very Convenient
      • Very Useful
      • Small Powder Container
      Three reviews in one day? Why not! Plain and simple this shaker is pretty nice. I have used so many shakers in the past and this one is definitely unique. USPLabs combined a shaker, funnel, pill case and powder container all in one.

I have been using this shaker for about a month and have not had any issues. The main compartment has a grate which mixes up protein powder pretty well without a shaker ball. I have put it through the dishwasher numerous times and it still works fine, it didn't morph like other shakers I have used.
      The pill case is pretty large and could hold many pills which is pretty handy. I wouldn't keep a huge supply of pills in it, but pre and post workout pills can be placed in the container. The bottom container screws off which is also nice so you don't have to carry a 12 inch shaker everywhere. One of my complaints is that the bottom container is a bit small and two scoops of some types of protein will not completely fit. The funnel works great too. I used to carry around a legit oil funnel in my gym bag but now this tiny funnel has taken its place. It is kind of small but it works fine.

It looks like the shaker is priced from $4-8 dollars which is reasonable in my opinion since it is pretty durable and convenient. I have yet to drop the shaker yet so I am unaware to if it will break easily but I would doubt it.

Overall if you a looking for a sturdy and dependable shaker then buy one of these. It's good stuff for you to store all your stuff and gives you the opportunity to funnel stuff.

October 16, 2012

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Very Convenient
      • Very Useful
      • Easily Breaks
      • Kind Of Bulky
      Decided to throw my two cents into reviewing this pretty decent bottle. The only reason why I got this bottle is because it came in that jacked micro promotional pack. Turns out that I made out on a useful/multipurpose bottle. So here goes....

Functionality (8/10):
      I never had any problems with this bottle in terms of what its advertised to do. It cut the shaker bottles I use per day in half. The bottle itself is a little bulky and I am not a huge fan of the mesh top mixer, but it adequetly gets the job done.

Uses (10/10):
      I have used this bottle for pre-workouts, protein, aminos, and plain old water. I've noticed that the bottle takes on the smell of some of my pre-workouts but its not too bad. This thing does manage to do it all.

Mixing Ability (8/10):
      I prefer blender balls, but a few extra shakes will solve even the most stubborn protein clumps. Protein is the only powder that gave me a slight problem mixing, nothing too major however.

Durability (7/10):
      The vitamin compartments pop tops are pretty cheap and weak. As long as you take care of the bottle you should have no problem, but a dropped bottle could spell the end of this feature. Everything else is pretty solid.

Overall (8/10):
      Aside from the cheap vitamin compartments and mesh mixer, this bottle is great. My gym bag that I bring to rotations is lighter and less cumbersome= a much more enjoyable commute. This is a great deal.

I will break my review down into a few categories (functionality, uses, mixing ability,

October 15, 2012

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Very Convenient
      • Inexpensive
      • Very Useful
      • Minor Leaks After Dishwasher
      Ladies and gentleman today I want to review a product that is the most used and often over looked. I was lucky enough to be sitting in work at my desk when I received a very large package from USP labs. I was stoked since I didn't place an order with them, so I was quiet perplexed. Then I found out that Petey and AA my favorite Hawaiian sent this out to all the ER's to test their new asteroid 2.0 stack. So I have to shout out a huge thanks to those guys good looking out. Today we are going to review the three-in-one shaker cup. A very simple and well thought out design that flat out saves time.

---------------Durability-Function 9/10------

The product is made up of 4 parts that all work hand in hand. The first part is the top; the top of this product also has a two slot space for your vitamin, n.o product or test booster as well as being a sturdy leak proof top to the cup. Next is the basic and simple design of the cup and top mixer very basic but durable. next is the bottom which is a removable powder storage unit and my favorite part it can hold up to 2scoops of aftershock which is about 80grams of powder this is perfect for if your on the go and don't want to leave your gym bag full of supplements in the locker room at a shady new gym. The reason why I can't give this a full 10/10 is because I noticed after one cycle through the dish washer it started to leak from the cap a very small amount but enough to notice.

The three-in-one shaker functions as good if not a little better then your average shaker cup. The blender mesh at the top fits in perfectly and does not float around like some of the cheaper cups I have used the removal tab is larger and easy to grasp for clean up and the cup its self is wider then all other shakers so you can get your hand and a sponge deep inside to clean the left over goop after usage.

-------

Value 9.5/10

-----------------

Even though this was a free gift from the ER crew I do have to rate this as if I bought it myself. I have to say I have spent up to 8.95 for a blender sport cup and was not very impressed with the quality and just threw it out. cost is never a huge factor for me if a product works better then I thought it would and delivered more then what the company said it would it is a win for me. Everywhere I seen this cup it goes for as cheap as 7.95 on E-bay and as much as 10.95 at your local gnc. The value is an absolute win since it has multiple functions and they all work close to flawlessly. The best part about this all in one cup is the ease of cleaning this is a sticking point for me; I hate not being able to clean the bottom of my cups with a clean dish towel or napkin it peeves me out. With how wide this is it makes it easy to do even for a person with Meuth size hands. This product should be in everyone's house especially if you travel and need on the go all in one this product is perfect so go get one.

Overall I think this is the best shaker I have ever used and the product price is cheap enough that everyone can afford it. It is built strong and with the multiple uses this product is practically a perfect 10 with the slight leak from the top after a high temp dish washer cycle. I would not only put the hulk's seal of approval on this, but I would urge everyone to pick this up. Thank you again Petey and Adam for sending this out I truly appreciate it and look forward to reviewing the rest of the asteroid stack.

-k-

August 29, 2012

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Very Convenient
      • Inexpensive
      • Very Useful
      • Funnel Is Awesome!
        So this is just a very quick review. I have been using this shaker for the past 2 months and really like it. Figured I would go ahead and drop a review on it.

USP labs has again, done something unique and cool. They have made a 3 in 1 shaker which gives you a funnel (easily worth the price alone), a pill holder, a powder holder, and an actual shaker cup with a vent at the top instead of a shaker ball. So really a lifters dream cup. I'm going to break this down into a few different sub catagories for the sake of the type of product it is.

Durability- 8/10- So this should be a big component for every shaker cup. All of you guys know how frustrating it can be to have a leaky shaker cup or one that the lid won't screw on properly, or if you drop it, it shatters into pieces. Well unlike most shaker cups, this one was actually fairly durable. I've dropped it a few times and had no major issues. I've been using it for the past couple of months and the only real issue I could see is it leaks every now and than, but I think thats more from the water getting in the pill compartment. The only other thing I could think of is the lettering fades away pretty quickly, but again thats not a terrible thing. So durability gets a solid 8.

Effectiveness- 8/10- Well, its a shaker bottle. I drink shakes and pre workouts with it. So its pretty effective. Haha. But more importantly I would like to take some time and go specifically into the different aspects of the bottle itself leading to the reason why I give it an 9.

Pill Holder- This part is awesome. For those of you who have read any of my logs you know I'm a big fan of Humapro. I prefer it in the tablet form, for convenience reasons. Well what I don't prefer is having to go find a zip lock bag and looking like a drug dealer every time I whip it out in the gym. The pill compartment on this cup made it extremely easy to keep them at the top of my shaker, open it up and post workout pop them in and chug. It stays closed to which makes it easy to shake throughout your workout if needed. I love having the pill compartment in my shaker cup, definitely makes gym life a little easier.

Protein Powder Compartment- At the bottom of the cup is a powder compartment where you can put anything from protein powder to pre workouts. I have found this extremely useful because it screws right on to the bottom. So I can do my pre workout, fill it with whatever my intra drink is, than throw water in at the end untwist the bottom and throw my protein powder in their. No more having to have 2 or 3 shaker bottles. All you need with this is one. One other thing I really liked about this was the fact you could shake up whatever you had in their. It comes with its own lid, so I would throw protein powder and my carb source in their and shake it up. Which made the powders level out, and you didn't have to worry about clumping issues at the top. A very nice feature.

The most useful part of this shaker cup for me was the funnel. I personally like to mix my BCAA's and Creatine into my gallon water jug. But you all know most scoop's don't work well with the size of the opening of most water jugs. The funnel is great because you can just unscrew the top, and put on top of a water jug and throw whatever you want in their. I usually do 2/4 scoops of modern bcaa and a few scoops of leucine and glutamine. Take it out shake it all up bam good to go. This has been the most helpful part of the shaker cup. Because for years I would loose so much powder from trying to get powder in my water bottles. I would have to make my own funnels with paper but now I don't have to do that. It comes with a key chain ring, but I have to be honest I would never put that on my key ring. Haha.

When mixing I had no clumping or anything like that. I liked the vent Idea vs the ball even though I've already lost mine. But for the time I did have it, it worked really well. Lol. But overall the product gets a solid 9.

Value- 8/10- The value on this is not bad at all roughly 8 bucks for a bottle. Which I think is a steal. Most blender bottles are around the same price and you don't get all the cool extras. I'm sure if you shop around you may be able to find it a little cheaper.

Overall- 8/10- I feel an 8 is pretty fair! This is a great tool for the gym bag. Makes my life a lot simpler and easier. I can get everything ready to go and don't have to carry fifty billion things to the gym anymore. Not only that the shaker bottle holds up to some abuse, and it works pretty well. Hope you guys have a good one.