zbikowski88

• Linked social media account

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by zbikowski88

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
(Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!)
----Introduction----
Before I start I want to thank VMI Sports Nutrition once again for allowing me to review their supplements. I've seen solid results reviewing different products for them in the past and Protolye was no exception. After looking at the profile and needing protein at the time this was a no-brainer for me. During the duration of this review I was training 5-6 days a week while on a lean bulk diet.

- Muscle Protein Synthesis
- Post Workout Recovery
- Muscle Tissue Growth & Repair
- Weight Management

----Ingredient Profile----
The ingredient profile is transpare...

- Muscle Protein Synthesis
- Post Workout Recovery
- Muscle Tissue Growth & Repair
- Weight Management

----Ingredient Profile----
The ingredient profile is transparent and very similar to other protein powders I've used in the past. However there are some nice surprises added like TRAACS and Electolytes. TRAACS "The Real Amino Acid Chelate System" or in other easier terms.... digestive enzyme complex (Minerals & Electrolytes). The electrolytes is a nice added touch with hydration and recovery following training.

The clean profile includes: (Per Serving)
- 100 Calories..... 0 from Fat
- <1g Total Carbs
- 25g Whey Isolate Protein (Whey protein isolates contain protein concentrations of 90% or higher) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3905294/

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
Taste - Currently there are four different flavors of Protolyte and I received the Snickerdoodle flavor. Hands down this was one of the best tasting protein powders I've ever had. This has a nice cinnamon taste that wasn't too light or overpowering "Just Right". I used this for pro-oats and pancakes and the taste remained the same through out. This is one of the few protein poweders I looked forward to drinking after training.

Mixability - There were no issues in regards to mixability..... Never had any clumping or settling at anytime. The powder is so light that it almost seemed to dissolve instantly. I didn't notice any issues either with cooking pancakes.

Dosing - There really isn't a dosing protocol for dosing, I just used when needed following training or hitting my macro goals. Following training I used 1 scoop with 6 to 8 oz of water. In regards to cooking I used one scoop per serving with oats or pancakes.

----Effectiveness----
I generally judge the effectiveness of a protein powder on 2 things: Digestion and Recovery. In terms of digestion I have some problems... bloating, upset stomach using whey protein powders but I never noticed this with Protolyte. I note the TRAACS and clean profile for keeping my stomach happy throughout the duration of this review. Recovery following training was slightly increased for using a protein powder. I was still sore after heavy lifting days but not like the norm.

----Value----
The cheapest value I found for a tub of Protolyte 100% Whey Isolate was on Netrition for $29.49. Per serving your looking at a price of $1.18 which isn't bad at all given the clean ingredient profile and effectiveness. If you prefer to buy from the VMI Sports website they are selling for $44.99 and if you're Military you can take 20% off.

----Conclusion----
Overall this is a winner for me in all areas... Transparent Label, Clean Profile, Effectiveness, 0 Sugar/Fillers. I'm looking forward to buying a few tubs and trying out the other flavors. Once again a big thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for participating in the SR TROOP Program.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Great
  • Better Recovery
  • Mixes Perfectly
  • Affordable
  • Quality Ingredients

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
    (Thanks to Kyäni, Inc. for sending it out!)
    ----Introduction----
    Once again I'd like to thank Kyani for allowing me to review some products. As I stated in my last review I was looking for some different (unique) supplements to try out/review. Kyani Sunset is one of those products, basically an all-natural lipid nutrition supplement. I've taken fish oil and lipid products in the past but really haven't done to much research until now. During the duration of this review I was training 5 to 6 days a week while on a lean bulk diet.

----Ingredient Profile----
    The ingredient profile is basically transparent with the exception of the Omega 3 blend. Two main sources/ingredients in Sunset include the Omega 3 blend and Tocotrienols.

Tocotrienols (Vitamin E) - Members of the Vitamin E Family (Most Potent Form), are natural compounds found in a number of vegetable oils, wheat germ, barley, and certain types of nuts and grains. They posses powerful neuroprotective, antioxidant, anti-cancer and cholesterol lowering properties.

Many of you know what Omega 3s are but for those who don't basically they are healthy fats that have a variety of health benefits. They are incorporated in many parts of the body including cell membranes and play a role in anti-inflammatory processes and in the viscosity of cell membranes.

Other Ingredients Include.....
    Beta-Carotene (5000 IU) - Precursor to Vitamin A aiding in eye and skin health
    Cholecalciferol (400 IU) - Vitamin D-3: Aides in bone health
    Vitamin E (100 MG)

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
    In some cases with taking Fish Oils you may get a fishy taste or smell when taking them. This was not the case when taking Kyani Sunset, I also didn't get any kind of fish burps after consumption. In regards to dosing - Take 3 capsules with an evening meal (In my case dinner), evening use is for better t0 maximize bioavailability and absorption according to Kyani.

----Effectiveness----
    In terms of effectiveness this was really effective for me personally. I have a bad habit of biting my nails down, after a few weeks of use I noticed my nails were growing faster and looked healthier. Joint pain and inflammation from past injuries were greatly reduced... I felt like a well oiled machine. I'm sure there were many other great benefits that went un-noticed inside/outside my body.

----Value----
    Due to limited availability the only place I could find Kyani Sunset was on the Kyani website. Each 30 serving bottle (90 capsules) will cost you $42.95 unless you become a Prime member then it's $38.95. Although this is superior to most comparable products your still paying more than $1.30 per serving at Prime. This price point is really really really high for me to consider.

----Conclusion----
    Overall Kyani Sunset is an extremely effective Lipid supplement coming from the most potent ingredients. However the biggest downfall is the price when compared to similar products. If I had extra money to use then I'd definitely invest in my health by buying a few bottles. Nevertheless I want to thank Kyani once again for Participating in the SR TROOP Program.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Fishy Taste
    • High Quality
    • Immunity
    • Hair Skin Nails
    • Natural Anti-inflammatory

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
    (Thanks to Kyäni, Inc. for sending it out!)
    ----Introduction----
    Before I start I want to thank Kyani for participating in the SR TROOP Program. This will be my first of two reviews for Kyani (Sunrise & Sunset). I wanted to broaden my horizons and try some different products rather than reviewing the norm. Kyani Sunrise is basically a nutrition/antioxidant blend of Wild Alaskan Blueberries and other Superfoods. During the duration of this review I was training 5-6 days a week while on a lean bulk diet.

Claim:
    - Complete Nutrition & Antioxidant Powerhouse

----Ingredient Profile----
    The ingredient profile is pretty much transparent ...

Claim:
    - Complete Nutrition & Antioxidant Powerhouse

----Ingredient Profile----
    The ingredient profile is pretty much transparent except for the Antioxidant Blend (1850 mg). However with so many different ingredients in the Antioxidant Blend I understand why its like that. The main ingredient is Wild Alaskan Blueberry which is known to have a very high antioxidant/nutritious level. In fact, research from NCBI notes: Alaska wild berries have extraordinarily high antioxidant levels due to ORAC (oxygen radical absorption capacity) numbers. The Alaska wild berries collected and tested in the first experiment ranged from 3 to 5 times higher in ORAC value than cultivated berries from the lower 48 states. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3751288/

Along with the Wild Alaskan Blueberries there are other berries, vegetables, Ginseng, Ashwagandha and etc.... Other notable ingredients include Taurine (1000mg), L-Theanine (50mg), Ancient Sea Salt (50mg), Inositol (25mg).

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
    Taste - I was curious at first before actually tasting it but it's really not too bad. Pretty much tasted like tart blueberry juice and didn't have a bad after taste. Overall I'd give taste a 8.5/10

Mixability - There is really nothing to mix, however before use I would shake the bottle a few times before use.

Dosing - This was the tricky part for me out of this whole review. The math is simple: Bottle contains 30fl oz and Serving size is 1fl oz. However I had to measure out 1 fl oz using 2 tbsp. It can get messy pouring out of a bottle (basically a wine sized bottle) into a tiny tbsp since I don't have shot glasses or anything else to measure with. Kyani does offer packets for a few dollars more but it might be worth it.

----Effectiveness----
    I do feel this was a "Great" benefit toward my overall health/well-being. There was an occasion where my wife got sick while I didn't and feel like this helped. My mood was more cheerful than usual probably because I just felt better overall all - hard to explain. There was also an all day boost of energy in which it allowed me to get more done. All of this is hard to explain other than just feeling healthier inside and out.

----Value----
    I'm going to use the pricing for the Bottle since that's what Kyani sent me. A bottle of Sunrise on the Kyani website costs $42.95 unless you become a Prime member ($38.95). The price is a bit high but you are getting some extremely effective antioxidant/nutritious ingredients. There aren't too many products to compare this to since most others are Greens supplements. I'd give the value a 7.5/10

----Conclusion----
    In conclusion Kyani Sunrise is a solid blend of nutrients/antioxidants that will help with your overall health/well-being. I recommend this product if you need a healthy boost and you don't get the recommend minerals/vitamins. I'd definitely try this again using the packets they offer and see if that makes a difference. Thanks again to Kyani for allowing me to review some of their products.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Healthy Digestion
    • Immune Booster
    • Great Source Of Nutrients
    • Antioxidant Blend
    • Kind Of Pricey

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
    (Thanks to Hard Iron Labs for sending it out!)
    ----Introduction----
    I want to thank Hard Iron Labs for participating in the SR TROOP Program. This was the first I've heard of this company and was eager to try Death Punch The Super Dosed Pre-Workout. The reason I was eager to try this was because of the transparent label and quality ingredients/dosages. During the duration of this review I was training 5 to 6 days a week while on a lean bulk diet.

- Unstoppable Energy
    - Extreme Muscle Pumps
    - Anti Muscle and Mental Fatigue
    - Increased Strength and Power

----Ingredient Profile----
    As I said in the introduction the label is full...

- Unstoppable Energy
    - Extreme Muscle Pumps
    - Anti Muscle and Mental Fatigue
    - Increased Strength and Power

----Ingredient Profile----
    As I said in the introduction the label is fully transparent with 9 main ingredients (23.70 g per serving). To me this ingredient profile screams more power/strength formula than focus/energy. Yes, there are focus/energy ingredients but not enough for me when compared to other products if your comparing to all categories.

- 6g 2:1 L-Citrulline DL-Malate
    - 5g Creatine Monohydrate
    - 3.2g Beta Alanine
    - 2.5g Betaine Anhydrous
    - 350 mg Caffeine Anhydrous

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
    Taste - I believe there is only one flavor available at this moment (Blue Razz). To me this tasted a lot like Blue Raspberry Sour Patch Kids, the taste was good but a little too sour for my taste.

Mixability - There was some settlement at the bottom but that was expected with 5g of Creatine Monohydrate. Besides for that, there really were no issues with clumping or mixing.

Dosing - This is a true 1 scoop pre-workout definitely because of the scoop serving 23.70 Grams along with the solid dosages. On training days I took 1 scoop mixed with 8-10 oz of water about 30 min before training.

----Effectiveness----
    To judge the effectiveness of Death Punch The Super Dosed Pre-Workout I'll use their claims on the tub.

- Unstoppable Energy 5/10: I didn't feel much in terms of unstoppable energy... Did I feel an energy boost - Yes! But it was nothing unstoppable or off the charts.

- Extreme Muscle Pumps 8.5/10: Training in the 1 to 5 rep range its hard to get a good pump so I did a few hypertrophy sessions to test it out. My muscles most notably my arms and quads looked like balloons and veins were poppin.

- Anti Muscle and Mental Fatigue 7/10: Most of the grading comes from the anti muscle fatigue component and not so much mental fatigue. I felt less fatigued on heavy lifting days and for days after (doms were much lowered). There wasn't much in anti mental fatigue to give a good grade on.

- Increased Strength and Power 9/10: This was the best claim/category for myself during the review duration. I did make some PRs over time and felt this was part of the attribution toward those. The added strength didn't come from high energy rather from the ingredient profile combination.

----Value----
    The cheapest value I could find was both on the Hard Iron Labs and Amazon websites for around $39.90. With the tub containing 30 servings... each serving will cost around $1.33. Although the ingredient profile and effectiveness were solid I wouldn't pay that price per serving for pre-workout supplements. If they price was brought down to about $1 a serving then I could see myself buying another tub of Death Punch.

----Conclusion----
    Overall I think Death Punch Super Dosed Pre-Workout is a solid 8 in my mind. This was definitely more of a pump/strength/power pre-workout without all of the added extras. Thanks again to Hard Iron Labs for giving me the opportunity to review this product.
    • No Proprietary Blends
    • Quality Ingredients
    • Solid Dosages
    • Limited Availability

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
    (Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!)
    ----Introduction----
    Before I start I want to once again thank VMI Sports Nutrition for giving me another opportunity to review one of their products. In past reviews for VMI Sports I saw solid results and K-XR Black Series didn't disappoint. Upon seeing the ingredient profile I had to give this pre-workout a try. During the duration of this review I was training 5 to 6 days a week.

- Extreme Energy
    - Superior Mental Focus
    - Better Pumps & Endurance

- Extreme Energy
    - Superior Mental Focus
    - Better Pumps & Endurance

----Ingredient Profile----
    The only downside on this pre-workout are the categorized prop blends, however I can get past that with how effective this was. There are 3 different categories....

Intense Pump Blend 3,300 mg - based on 3 different ingredients that are common.

Maximum Energy Blend 632.5 mg - Tri Stage Caffeine (KAFF Caffeine Citrate (299 mg 50.2% caffeine), Caffeine Anhydrous (150 mg), Infinergy "Di-Caffeine Malate" (137 mg 73% caffeine) in all 400 mg of caffeine per serving....... DID I MENTION 400 MG OF CAFFEINE PER SERVING!!!!! I got these statistics from PricePlow - https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/vmi-sports-k-xr

Focal & Cognitive Enhancing Blend 503 mg - features 2 different ingredients

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
    Taste - For this review I received the Tropical Punch Flavor (Watermelon, Strawberry & Coconut) which is one of four flavors available. To myself this tasted like a sweeter fruit punch flavor... Overall I give the flavor a 7/10

Mixability - No issues whatsoever with mixability, didn't notice any kind of clumping or settlement. In fact once I poured the powder it pretty much dissolved instantly.

Dosing - This is definitely NOT a pre-workout if your a new user to taking them. As a high stim tolerant person I can say 1/2 scoop could be enough for myself. After a few days of using 1/2 scoop I moved up to using 1 scoop with 6 oz of water 20 min before training.

----Effectiveness----
    To judge the effectiveness of K-XR Black Series I'll use the claims provided in the Introduction section.....

Extreme Energy 10/10 - This was definitely a home run better yet a grand slam for me. Within minutes of taking K-XR I was feeling the energy and it lasted throughout the whole workout. There wasn't any kind of crash after a few hours of use and I had the feeling of having to use more than 1 scoop.

Superior Mental Focus 7/10 - I did notice an upgrade in focus but nothing superior. There wasn't that tunnel vision I was hoping for but I don't really need much there since I train in my garage.

Better Pumps & Endurance 9/10 - This is pretty much based on all endurance since I powerlift and don't train hypertrophy much outside of Aux lifts. The endurance from the clean energy I experienced kept me going through the workout and rest of the day.

----Value----
    If your military like myself VMI Sports offers a 20% discount off of their listed price of $34.99 - leads to a price of around $28. For none military members the cheapest value I found was on All Star Health for $30 or $1 per serving. Overall this is a great price for an extremely effective pre-workout supplement.

----Conclusion----
    In conclusion VMI Sports hit a grand slam with K-XR Black Series with this high energy pre-workout. Truly a one scoop supplement that will punch you into the next gear or 3. I highly recommend this pre-workout for those looking for an extreme energy boost. Big thanks to VMI Sports for continuing to participate in the SR TROOP Program.
    • Slow Release Energy
    • Skin Tingles
    • Strength Boost
    • Clean Energy

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
      (Thanks to Nutraceutical Innovations for sending it out!)
      ----Introduction----
      Before I start I would like to thank Nutraceutical Innovations for giving me the opportunity to review Anabolic Unwind. This is a Nootropic/Sleep Aid/Relaxant product that can be used either in the daytime or nighttime. I have had trouble sleeping the past couple of months due to severe nerve pain so I figured I would give Anabolic Unwind a shot. During the duration of this review I was training 5 to 6 days a week while on a lean bulk diet.

----Ingredient Profile----
      One of the first things I noticed about the ingredient profile - the dreaded "PROPRIETARY BLEND".... Each capsule contains 600 mg of various ingredients involving Nootropics and Sleep Time Relaxants. The main ingredient is Sarcosine " N-methyl Glycine" which is supposed to help with mood and cognitive memory. Other not so familiar ingredients include: Baicalin, Oleamide, Bis-Maltolato-Oxovanadium.

Baicalin - Active Compound that has produced an anxiolytic-like effect https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26604025

Oleamide - Basically a sleep modulator (sleep hormone) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10197045

Bis-Maltolato-Oxovanadium - Used as a potent insulin mimic by transporting nutrients http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jm00086a020

Now for the more commonly known ingredients - Magnesium, L-Theanine, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Ashwagandha, Tryptophan, L-Dopa.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
      Taste/Mixability - None to judge on since these are in capsule form.

Dosing - There are two different ways to dose this supplement: Daytime take 1-2 capsules for use as a relaxant. Nighttime take 3-4 capsules 30 to 45 min prior to sleep. For this review I used the 3 capsule dosing for sleep aiding. By taking 3 capsules a night this made the bottle last 30 days (90 capsules).

----Effectiveness----
      Was this the best sleep aid I've ever used.... No but close considering how I've been sleeping for the past few months. I was pretty much knocked out and woke up refreshed in the morning. There were some really strange dreams but nothing that woke me up or haunted me lol. Because of the deep sleep I had more energy throughout the day and had a calm feeling within myself. With some sleep aids you can wake up groggy but I never had that moment while reviewing this product.

----Value----
      The only value I could find was on the Nutraceutical Innovations website for $59.99.... Yes I said $59.99. There's plenty of ways you can look at this, per capsule (90 capsules) your paying around .67 cents. For daytime dosing it says take 1-2 capsules so if you take 2 that is $1.34 and would last you 45 days. Nighttime dosing 3-4 capsules would cost you anywhere from $2.01 30 day supply (3 capsules) or $2.68 22.5 day supply (4 capsules).

Considering the prop-blend and daily supply this is a bit too much for me to pay.

----Conclusion----
      This has the potential to be a great product if it weren't for the prop-blend and price. I wouldn't even consider paying the current price and would take my chances with lower costing options. If the price does drop since its not widely available at the moment then I'd probably buy another bottle. Thanks again to Nutraceutical Innovations for participating in the SR TROOP Program.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Following Day Energy
      • Causes Well-Rested Morning Feeling
      • Deeper More Recuperative Sleep
      • Prop Blend

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
      (Thanks to Feroxlabs for sending it out!)
      ----Introduction----
      I want to thank FeroxLabs for giving me the opportunity to review NARCO. This was the first I've heard of FeroxLabs and who isn't up to trying a new pre-workout? The ingredients looked promising so I decided to give it a go. During the review I was training 5-6 days a week (Powerlifting), while on a lean bulk diet.

- Tunnel Vision Focus
      - Skin Tearing Pumps
      - Intense Energy

- Tunnel Vision Focus
      - Skin Tearing Pumps
      - Intense Energy

----Ingredient Profile----
      As I said in the in the introduction the ingredient profile looks promising for a high energy/focus pre-workout. The only bummer is that this is a prop blend so you really don't know the dosages for each ingredient. There are 2 categories splitting up the ingredient profile - Extreme Muscle Pump Matrix and Tunnel Vision Focus Matrix. The Extreme Muscle Pump Matrix is broken up into 8 ingredients with a total of 5,625 mg. By looking at this I'm thinking there has gotta be some under-dosed ingredients since SR category averages for the 1st two ingredients (L-Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine) total 6,902 mg. Tunnel Vision Focus Matrix features 6 ingredients for a total of 645 mg. This has a solid mix of energy/focus ingredients but I wish I knew each dosage.

FeroxLabs does a good job explaining each ingredient here:

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
      Taste - There is currently only one flavor available which is Fruit Punch. Not my favorite flavor but you really can't mess the flavor up too much. I wasn't big on the taste but it did the job. 6/10

Mixability - I had no issues with mixability - there was no clumping or settlement. Biggest thing for me was the lack of dyes. 10/10

Dosing - For dosing I mixed one scoop of NARCO with 8-10 oz of water about 20-30 minutes before training. At no time did I use more than one scoop.

----Effectiveness----
      To judge the effectiveness of NARCO I'm going to use three different categories:

Intense Energy 5/10 - I really didn't feel the energy like I get with other pre-workout supplements. There was very little if any difference for me which is why I gave it a 5/10.

Skin Tearing Pumps 2/10 - Not at one time did I have a feeling of a pump from the result of this product. Although I training Powerlifting I do have some high rep days and it really didn't give me a boost.

Tunnel Vision Focus 7.5/10 - This was by far the best category for me. I didn't have "Tunnel Vision Focus" but I do feel like my focus was greatly increased while using NARCO. The nootropics in this product has a good combination of ingredients.

----Value----
      The only place I could find NARCO was on the FeroxLabs website for $44.90. Per one serving your looking at a price around $1.50 which is way way too much in my opinion. Although the ingredients are solid I feel this product wasn't effective enough for me to pay that much.

----Conclusion----
      In conclusion FeroxLabs NARCO was a blah product for me. There was not much that this did for me other than increasing my focus. The prop blend dropped the rating for me, I just got a sense that some ingredients were underdosed. The price is way to high for a pre-workout that wasn't effective with energy/pumps. However I want to once again thank FeroxLabs for participating in the SR TROOP Program.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Good Focus
      • Prop Blend

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
      (Thanks to Savage Supplements for sending it out!)
      ----Introduction----
      Before I start I want to thank Savage Supplements for giving me the opportunity to review Siren. I have a pretty high stim tolerance when it comes to using pre-workout supplements. When I saw the ingredient profile for Siren I knew I had to give it a shot. This is the first Savage Supplements product I've used so here goes the review....

Highlights:
      - Strength
      - Focus
      - Endurance
      - Massive Pumps

----Ingredient Profile----

Highlights:
      - Strength
      - Focus
      - Endurance
      - Massive Pumps

----Ingredient Profile----
      The ingredient profile features 12 main ingredients that are fully transparent (meaning no prop blends). Overall the dosing of each ingredient is solid while they are all research backed. This is packed with Stims including: 300 mg caffeine, 75 mg 1,3 DMAA, and 75 mg Eria Jarensis Extract. For those who thought 1,3 DMAA is banned... technically it isn't. Besides for all that legal stuff this is a pretty high dose for DMAA in which you can really feel.

Some other ingredient/dosage highlights include: 4 G L-Citrulline Malate, 3 G Beta-Alanine, 1.5 G Betaine Anhydrous, 1 G Agmatine Sulfate. One ingredient some may not know of is Noopept (N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine), which is a Nootropic similar to Piracetam. https://blog.priceplow.com/nootropics/noopept

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
      Taste - For this review I received the Blackberry Lemonade flavor which is the only one available right now. Although this isn't bad tasting there is a chemical taste as WarMachine noted in his review. The taste is a tweener between not being the worst but not being the best a 5/10.

Mixability - I had no issues regarding mixability - NO clumping or settlement at any time.

Dosing - For those who don't have a high stim tolerance I'd advise you to start with 1/2 a scoop to start. During this review I mixed 1 scoop in 8-10 oz of water 20 minutes before training sessions. This is a one scoop pre-workout... if you take more you may become a zombie.

----Effectiveness----
      To judge the effectiveness of Siren I will use the bottle highlights as noted in the introduction:

Focus/Energy 8/10 - The energy I got was pretty insane, must've been the 75 mg 1,3 DMAA dose? 300 mg caffeine? 75 mg Eria Jarensis? All of that combined made me feel like the energizer bunny during workouts. I had that tunnel vision of crushing weights without any distractions.

Endurance 8/10 - With the added energy comes endurance.... I didn't become someone who likes to do cardio but I was able to get through 10-15 rep schemes much easier. Rest between sets was cut much faster allowing my training to become more optimal.

Strength 8/10 - I do feel my strength was improved through the added endurance, energy and focus allowing myself to push out more reps during sets. This did help more on higher rep sets than it did in 1-3 rep schemes.

----Value----
      The biggest thing bringing down Savage Supplements Siren is the value. I could only find one value on the Savage Supplements website for $49.99 thats $1.67 per serving. Now I don't have an issue paying up for effective products but this is still a bit to high for me. I understand this is not widely available and that could be affecting the price point a bit. Hopefully when this does become more widely available the price point goes down and more flavors become available.

----Conclusion----
      In conclusion Savage Supplements Siren is a solid pre-workout that helps you achieve the GAINZ... There isn't much negative with this product besides for the price-point and flavor. This has the potential to be a game changer once this becomes more readily available with a cheaper price.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Pumps
      • Good Focus
      • Endurance
      • Bit Expensive
      • More Flavors Would Be Nice

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
      (Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!)
      ----Introduction----
      Before I start I would like to thank Nutrex Research for giving me the opportunity to review POSTLIFT. I haven't used many post-workout supplements besides for protein shakes and a carbohydrate source. However I decided to try this because my training program has been taking its toll on my body. During the duration of this review I was training (powerlifting) 5-6 days a week while on a lean bulk diet.

Highlights
      - Clinically Dosed Ingredients
      - Based on Solid Science from Ingredients
      - 25g HBCD Low Osmolality Carbohydrate
      - 10g BCAAs
      - 2g HICA
      - Reduces Downtime betwe...

Highlights
      - Reduces Downtime between Workouts
      - Electrolytes to Promote Hydration
      - No Prop Blends

----Ingredient Profile----
      As noted, this is a solid list of ingredients/dosages that are science backed. There are 9 main ingredients making up the main profile which all help you with recovering. There is 25g of Cluster Dextrin "HBCD" The properties Cluster Dextrin enable it to quickly pass through the stomach into the intestines where it's sent to the muscles for recovery. https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/nutrex-postlift

There is 10g of BCAAs - 5g Leucine, 2.5g Isoleucine, 2.5g Valine. Along with the BCAAs your also getting 5g of Glutamine. Some other ingredients you may not see in other post-workout supplements include..... 2.5g Betaine Anhydrous which can aid in the increase of protein synthesis, creatine production all while reducing soreness. Taurine is seen in most energy supplements but there is also the added benefit of reducing muscle soreness.

Nutrex Research does a great job explaining why each ingredient is added in POSTLIFT. http://www.nutrex.com/product/postlift/

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
      Taste - For this review I received the Fruit Punch flavor which is the only flavor available. You really can't do wrong with fruit punch however as workoutguru noted this has a very strong sweet/tart taste. At times the flavor was a bit too strong for my liking.

Mixability - With a serving size of 54.5g with about half coming from Cluster Dextrin there was some small clumps every time. It seemed like no matter how strong I shook my shaker cup there was going to be something. Besides the clumps, there were no other issues with mixability.

Dosing - As the name suggests this is to be taken after training. I mixed 2 scoops (1 serving) with about 18-20 oz of water immediately after training.

----Effectiveness----
      In terms of effectiveness this really helped with recovery, growth and hydration. Nutrex really upped the ante with all of those product highlights..... however each one of those marks hit the spot. I was rather surprised by the quickness of recovery times between sets and after training allowing me to train harder. Leg day DOMs usually kill me two days later before using POSTLIFT, however the was dramatically reduced. Another added benefit is from the carb source when counting macros, I know for a fact I don't get the recommended amount of carbohydrates so this helped a lot.

----Value----
      The cheapest value I could find was on DPS Nutrition for $34.95 - 20 servings. Each serving is going to cost around $1.75 which is a bit high - however when compared to other online retailers this was the cheapest value by $6-7 which is way to high. I checked PricePlow since they list online retailers with the cheapest values, DPS wasn't even on the list so you have to do some hunting.

----Conclusion----
      In conclusion Nutrex POSTLIFT turned out to be an effective source of growth and recovery. There's not a lot of bad to say about this except for the value if you don't research prices and flavoring. I'd like to see a few more flavors, I'd definitely try this product again with a different flavor. Once again thanks to Nutrex Research for giving me this opportunity.
      • Better Recovery
      • Reduced DOMs
      • Kept Hydrated

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
      (Thanks to Pumped Sports for sending it out!)
      ----Introduction----
      Christmas is coming up and I have some reviews I want to get done before I travel to see family. First and foremost I want to thank Pumped Sports for sending me a tub of Loaded and shipping it from New Zealand. This was the first I've heard of this company but after seeing all of the great reviews I had to give this a shot. During the duration of this review I was training (Powerlifting) 5-6 days a week while on a lean bulk diet.

- Increased Endurance
      - Explosive Energy
      - Amplified Pumps

----Ingredient Profile----
      The Loaded ingredient profile is filled with ...

- Increased Endurance
      - Explosive Energy
      - Amplified Pumps

----Ingredient Profile----
      The Loaded ingredient profile is filled with solid dosages/ingredients which really lives up to its name "LOADED". To help sum up the ingredient profile I'm going to use the claims from the bottle since the ingredient listing isn't categorized.

Amplified Pumps -
      AGMass Agmatine Sulfate 1,000 mg. Highly pure and soluble form of Agmatine Sulfate that is derived from L-Arginine.
      Nitrosigine Arginine Silicate Complex 750 mg. Bonded complex of Arginine and Silicon to help increase N.O. levels.

Explosive Energy -
      Caffeine 200 mg
      Theobromine 100 mg. Found in cacao seeds, similar structure to caffeine with many of the same effects.
      Infinergy Di Caffeine Malate (73% caffeine) 75 mg. Combination of caffeine and malic acid.
      Hordinine HCI 50 mg. a bioactive alkaloid contained in bitter orange
      N-methyltyramine HCI 50 mg. A beta-2 adrenergic agonist in the body
      Higenamine HCI 25 mg. Know as "weak ephedrine" - Found out its banned by WADA starting 2017.

Increased Endurance -
      Carnosyn Beta Alanine 2.5 G
      Betaine Anhydrous 1.25 G
      Taurine 1 G

Plus a bunch of other ingredients for Mental Focus and Absorption ........

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
      Taste - For this review I received the Raspberry Lemonade flavor which is one of two (Pineapple). Overall I enjoyed the taste and it wasn't to sweet or tart.

Mixability - No issues in regards to clumping or settlement. The powder is very fine with no dyes which is a huge plus in my book!

Dosing - To me this is a true 1 scoop pwo. I mixed one scoop in 8-12 oz of water and drank it about 15-30 minutes before training.

----Effectiveness----
      In terms of effectiveness this definitely hit the spot for me. The combination of ingredients at solid dosages really had me going during training. This has provided me the most amount of energy from a pre-workout supplement.... which = GAINZ!!! I definitely had more endurance and felt stronger on high rep training days. Although I don't get much of a pump from powerlifting on most days, it wasn't hard to see it was working with the view of veins on top of veins during hypertrophy sessions.

----Value----
      The only value I could find for a 30 serving tub of Loaded was on Tiger Fitness for $34.99. At about $1.16 per serving some may think its a bit high but I don't mind paying that price for effective products. The only real bummer is that Loaded is scarce to find in he USA right now however I have a feeling this would be a big hit if more online retailers sold it.

----Conclusion----
      In conclusion Pumped Sports Loaded is a really solid pre-workout that everyone should try at some point. This is really a LOADED ingredient list with great dosages in terms of pumps, energy, endurance and focus. The only bummer as I noted was that Loaded is not widely available in the USA right now. Thanks again to Pumped Sports for participating in the SR Troop Program.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Mood Elevation
      • Focus