zbikowski88

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 8 years, and was last online today

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by zbikowski88

Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
  August 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Endurance
  • Dyes

Big thanks to Nutrex for giving me the opportunity to review Outrage Extreme Energy Igniter. I've used many Nutrex supplements in the past to include Outrage Pre-Workout powder. I'm not much of a coffee drinker and getting sick of having Monster Zero Ultras... so I've been on the lookout for alternatives. This product came up at the right time for me on the TROOP board as things have been hectic at the house and I've had little energy getting through the day. Another intriguing thing for me was the size of the bottle being 4 oz compared to the usual 2 with other energy shots.

The ingredient profile is a blend of 5 main ingredients totaling 2,250mg per serving. It's important to note there is 2 servings per bottle or 4,500mg total.

Basic Profile:

- CarnoSyn Beta Alanine
- Taurine
- N Acetyl L Tyrosine
- Caffeine Anhydrous

A good list of basic ingredients that you would find in most pre-workout formulas and some other energy shots. Only negative for me is the blend and not knowing the dosages of ingredients/especially caffeine content.

Nutrex Research Outrage Extreme Energy Igniters come in four different flavors - Blue Raspberry, Fruit Punch, Green Apple, Margarita Lime. They sent me all four flavors to try and I thought each one tasted great. It has a bold/strong flavor that hits you right away but not to sweet nor sour. Everything is bold to include the coloring with the use of food coloring. Overall I would give each flavor an 8/10 - not one flavor stood out amongst the others in a good way: good around!

Since these are bottled there isn't any need to mix anything which saves time. In regards to dosing take 1/2 bottle to start to assess tolerance when extra energy is needed. For me the time I needed energy the most was mid-day when my 1 year old son was wanting to play while I had to still work.

Compared to 5 Hour Energy Shots & other energy shots you can find at convenient stores & gas stations - Nutrex really hits it out of the park in terms of effectiveness/value. There was a quick rush of energy minutes after drinking having these bottles, I would drink the entire bottle but the taste broke it up into sips for me. This energy lasted for hours without any kind of crashing - this was the case with other energy shots. I had enough energy to get my work done while playing with my son which can be very distracting with the amount of toys/dogs in the house. There was a slight increase with my focus but nothing earth shattering. The main area of need was an energy increase and that delivered.

In regards to value the Nutrex website actually had the cheapest value for a 12 pack @ $21.95. Each bottle is valued at $1.83 while it contains 2 servings! Overall this is a great value compared to 5 Hour Energy Shots & similar energy shots. On the Muscle and Strength website they have a Buy 1 Get 1 Free 12 pack of Nutrex Extreme Energy Igniters that expired on 11/17 for $26.72. In fact I actually took up that offer.... while they are expired you can't go wrong paying over a little over $1 per 2 serving bottles.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Nutrex Outrage Extreme Energy Igniter gets a thumbs up from me. You'll get a rush of energy at a good value compared to other energy shots. You really can't go wrong with any of the 4 available flavors as they all taste great. Like I said in the value category I bought the B1G1 Free 12 pack case from Muscle & Strength. I wouldn't buy a case every month but I would buy 1 every 3-4 months. Once again I would like to thank Nutrex Research for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
  August 6, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Endurance Boost
  • Increased Energy And Focus
  • Failed To Meet Expectations

Big Big thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for their continued participation in the SR TROOP Program. I've used many RCSS supplements in the past and saw very good results with them. When I saw RCSS came out with a new Yeah Buddy formula I had to give it a shot after giving the original version an 8.5/10. I train twice a day: conditioning in the morning & weight training in the evening. During the review I used Yeah Buddy V2 in the mornings.

The ingredient profile features a mostly transparent label with eight main ingredients totaling 9g per scoop.

L-Citrulline Malate (2:1) 4g - Pumps
Beta-Alanine 2g - Endurance/Performance: 2g is at low end of suggested dosing
Choline Bitartrate 550mg - Focus/Body Function: Under dosed

Sustained Release Caffeine Blend 420mg
Anhydrous - Common form
Encapfeine - Taste masking caffeine

Advantra Z Citrus Aurantium Fruit Extract 200mg - Beta-2 adrenergic receptor agonist. Very solid dose.
Theacrine 100mg - Chemically similar to caffeine
Dynamine 100mg - Neuroactivating Stimulant
Adhatoda Vasica 50mg - To help improve breathing?

Overall this is a high energy/focus pre-workout formula. Some key ingredients are dosed a little low but this will give you a big energy boost if thats what you mainly want.

- 7 stims
- no ergogenics

Taste - I received the Green Apple flavor... not a big fan of green apple flavors but I was pleasantly surprised. It kind of tasted like a green apple jolly rancher without being too sweet or sour. In regards to mixability there were no issues - didn't notice any clumping or settlement. Only negative was the use of artificial flavors & dyes. In regards to dosing I took one scoop with 4 oz of water about 20 min before morning training sessions.

I was under the expectation this formula would give me better overall performance when compared to the original. However I felt this was s let down in regards to improvement. Don't get me wrong this is a very good pre-workout that gives you a great energy/focus boost but it was right on par with the original formula. I gave the original formula an 8.5/10 s0 it was very solid. I just felt as if there should've been more improvement in some areas.

The cheapest value was found on IllPumpYouUp.com for around $27 for 30 servings. Most other online retailers were selling for $1-2 more which is still within $1 a serving. Overall anytime a pre-workout formula is found under $1 per serving its a good value - just talking price not any other factors. If your looking for an energy/focus formula then I'd definitely give this a try.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion.... maybe I had expectations too high but for this new formula. When compared to the original I felt it was on par without many improvements even with the change with some ingredients. This is still a very solid formula that will definitely increase your energy/focus while training. Coming in at under $1 a serving helps its cause especially coming from a reputable company.

Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
  July 30, 2018

• Low Carb
  • No Whey
  • Tastes Great
  • Filling
  • Great Mixability
  • Use Artificial Flavors
  • Uses Artificial Sweeteners

Big thanks to Redcon1 for giving me the opportunity to review MRE Lite. Too be honest I haven't used many Meal Replacement powders in fact I can count that number on one hand. Being a stay at home dad with a 15 month old & working through out the day I didn't have much time to make meals. This is why I decided to claim MRE Lite as it would be a very easy Meal Replacement only taking a few seconds to shake and sip on.

The ingredient profile is quite different from your average of the mill protein powders. Yes, the profile may look similar however when looking at individual ingredients its quite different. The first six ingredients feature different protein sources from (beef, salmon, chicken, egg, brown rice, pea) - as you can tell there is no mention of whey. By using these type of protein sources the carbohydrate content is very low in fact its 4g total per serving (2g from sugar). Next two ingredients listed after those sources of protein are coconut water & MCT Oil. MCT Oil is added for the benefit of a healthy saturated fat as most of the fat from the protein sources is obsolete.

Base Profile looks like this:
134 calories
24 grams of protein
4 grams of carbs (only 2g sugar)
2 grams of fat

Compared to MRE:
Close to 400 calorie difference
Over 70g difference in Carbohydrates

Taste - For this review I received the Banana Nut Bread flavor which is one of five current flavors. Too be honest I would've never have chosen this flavor if I got to choose. Good thing I didn't choose, too be honest this was a top 3 flavor for me. This reminded me a lot of banana nut bread in a liquid version when I drank it. I looked forward to drinking this every time. Overall I'd give this flavor a 9.5/10.

Mixability - No issues what-so-ever in regards to mixability: There was no clumping, settlement or foaming.

Dosing - I used this as a meal replacement between breakfast & lunch mixing 1 scoop with 5 oz of water. During the review I only used water and 1 scoop. I'm on the cusp of the suggest usage for people over 200lbs (2 scoops) however to prolong the use I stuck to one scoop.

In regards to effectiveness I found MRE Lite to be solid all around. Now if you're looking to really bulk up then the MRE non-lite version would be for you. However if you're watching your macros closely then this is perfect for you. I'm on a lean bulk so this was right up my ally as I was paying attention to my macro counts. I like the fact that these sources of protein are non-dairy, once in a while I get an upset stomach or bloating using whey protein powders. Now on to what really made this effective for me - it kept me full between breakfast & lunch without having extra food cravings. The clean profile allowed me to use extra macros with my main meals which is a plus. I felt MRE Lite helped increase my recovery times between workouts as I train twice a day (morning & evening).

Most online retailers are selling MRE Lite between $35-45 for a 30 serving tub. The cheapest value was found on IllPumpYouUp.com for around $35 or $1.17 per serving. As noted this is quite different from a regular protein powder, this is derived from animal sources with no use of whey. I find the price to be pretty good compared to other meal replacement powders with high calories/carbs/fat. This is especially good for those who are on a keto diet, lean gaining or looking to lose weight.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall Redcon1 knocked it out of the park with MRE Lite. I like how they came up with two different Meal Replacement powders for two very different reasons. With the rage Keto dieting is getting lately this is a great alternative to prepping extra meals. In my case it saved me a lot of time during the day as my son & job kept me busy. The taste was incredible (banana nut bread) - I don't like eating bananas in general but this was something I looked forward to everyday. Once again I want to thank Redcon1 for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Overall
Thanks to Black Lion Research for sending it out!
  July 21, 2018

Cons:
  • Strength
  • Transparent Label

Big thanks to Black Lion Research for giving me the opportunity to review Vector. Vector is a natural anabolic that features three plant extracts - I'll get more into the ingredients in the ingredient profile category. I've used many different kinds of Anabolic/Pro-Hormone supplements seeing both the good & bad of what they have to offer. This is the first time I've heard of Black Lion Research and first time using these ingredients.

Label Claims:
    - Build Muscle Mass
    - Burn Fat
    - Increase Endurance

As I wrote above.... Vector contains three...

Label Claims:
    - Build Muscle Mass
    - Burn Fat
    - Increase Endurance

As I wrote above.... Vector contains three (3) plant like extracts.

Eribotrya Japonica Extract 1000mg: Subtropical fruit tree native to China. It has been used for medicinal value in China for thousands of years. It has been shown by research this extract can help lead to muscle mass, fat loss, strength by activating the AKT/mTOR pathway. By activating this pathway there is an increase in muscle protein synthesis (findings suggest that LE attenuates sarcopenia by promoting myogenic differentiation and subsequently promoting muscle protein synthesis.)

Viscum Album Extract 1000mg: Also known as Korean Mistletoe - It's a semi-parasitic plant that grows on numerous trees. It has many different biological functions to include anti-obesity properties. In fact research has shown Viscum Album Extract improved the endurance exercise in mice. By doing this it has been shown to prevent muscle atrophy & increase muscle hypertrophy.

Rehmanniae R Extract 1000mg: Herb used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years - Targets IGF-1 & EPO to help improve muscle mass.

Black Lion Research has extensive write-ups of each ingredient to include sources here:

Since this is in capsule form there is no taste or mixability to judge. The dosing protocol suggests taking 2 capsules 3 times per day or 3 capsules 2 times per day. I went with taking 3 capsules 2 times per day - one serving with breakfast & another with dinner. The capsules were easy to swallow and not the size of horse pills - in fact they were smaller than I thought.

To judge the effectiveness of Vector I'll use different categories.....

Strength 9/10 - Made some serious gainz on my compound lifts and PRd on all three of them. After my 30 day cycle I saw increases as follows: Bench +10lbs, Squat +10lbs, Deadlifts +20lbs to my 1RMs. My accessory lifts also felt easier and noticed weight increases there also. After the 30 day cycle I thought maybe those increases would go down (10 days after cycle) nothing really so far - I was surprised.

Endurance 8/10 - There was a nice increase with my endurance: My rest times between sets were shortened during weight training sessions and I didn't feel like death following morning cardio sessions. I was taking other supplements that helped with endurance during this time but I feel like it was mostly from the Vector.

Mass 8/10 - During the 30 day cycle I gained 3lbs. My appetite grew each day as I was gaining more muscle. My wife was getting pissed with the grocery bill being more costly during this time. I did notice more muscle in my shoulders/chest region along with my quads.

Overall I was very pleased with the outcome with Vector after only 30 days. I would think you would get even more out of this with an 8 week cycle. I used this for Mass gaining - however I did notice with the increase in calories I didn't feel like I was gaining a pudgy/fat composition. Everything was fairly lean with my body all while gaining body weight.

The cheapest value I could find was on the Black Lion Research/Suppz.com for $49.99. Each tub contains 180 capsules - 6 capsules per serving - 30 total servings ($1.67 per serving). In my opinion this isn't a bad price for a product with proven/research backed ingredients all while being highly effective. I do suggest grabbing two tubs for a full 8 week cycle. You could go any way with this - fat loss or bulk cycle. Suppz.com usually has discount/promo deals so be on the lookout for a lower price.

Side Effects

Crazy dreams while sleeping

Conclusion

In conclusion Black Lion Research Vector was a very solid natural anabolic. In fact I enjoyed it so much that I'm going to purchase two tubs and run an 8 week cycle with it. I feel like the price is justified based on the effectiveness I saw during my time reviewing it. You can usually find discount codes on Suppz.com so you may get Vector for a lower price. Thanks again to Black Lion Research for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Overall
    Overall
    6.6
    Thanks to HD Labs Nutrition for sending it out!
      July 12, 2018

• Underdosed Ingredients

Once again I would like to give a big thanks to HD Labs Nutrition for giving me another opportunity to review one of their products. This review is for Calibrate Performance Pre-Workout, I'm always on the lookout for a new pre-workout formula to try. Before these reviews I've never heard of HD Labs before as they aren't widely available. Here goes my review.....

The ingredient profile has a transparent label that features three main categories:

Base Ingredients (5 ingredients)
    Vitamin D 1,250IU
    Niacin 15mg
    Magnesium 80mg
    Chloride 60mg
    Sodi...

Base Ingredients (5 ingredients)
    Vitamin D 1,250IU
    Niacin 15mg
    Magnesium 80mg
    Chloride 60mg
    Sodium 40mg

Advanced Strength & Output Amplifier 5.1g (4 ingredients)
    CarnoSyn Beta Alanine 1.6g - Enables muscles to work at higher rates (Non-Essential Amino Acid)
    Creatine Monohydrate 1.5g - Provides energy to the muscles (Naturally Occurring)
    MagnaPower 1.0g - More solubility than creatine monohydrate (Magnesium Creatine Chelate)
    Trimethylglycine 1.0g - Known as Betaine: Works similar to Creatine

Extreme Vasodilation & Muscle Oxygenation Matrix 625mg (2 ingredients)
    L Citrulline Malate 500mg - N.O. enhancing effect
    HydroMax 125mg - Better hydration/Pumps (65% Glycerol Powder)

High Performance Energy & Nootropic Blend 240mg (3 ingredients)
    Caffeine 125mg - Energy enhancer (stim)
    Infinergy Dicaffeine Malate 102.5mg - 73% caffeine per 1g using malic acid instead of citric acid
    Citicoline 12.5mg - Nootropic enhancing focus/concentration

A good list of ingredients however most of them are under-dosed.

Taste - I received the Raspberry Punch flavor which is the only one currently available. I enjoyed the flavor as it wasn't too sweet but it had a little bit of a chemical tasting after taste. Overall I'd give taste a 7/10.

Mixability - There was some settling with the creatine however after a few shakes it went away. Otherwise there were no issues with clumping.

Dosing - Mixed 1-2 scoops depending on energy needs with 6 oz of water: drank 20-30 min before training.

In terms of effectiveness Calibrate was a hit or miss for me depending on the amount of scoops I took. While taking the one scoop serving before training I only noticed a slight increase with my performance levels. Energy was the biggest hit but it wasn't a big increase, some days I didn't feel much of anything at all. With strength/vasodilation (NO levels) as the other two areas I was focusing on there wasn't much there. However when I used a two scoop serving it felt like a pre-workout should in my mind. All levels were a hit and my performance levels definitely increased during my workouts. Overall it was underwhelming at one scoop and solid with two scoops - however using two scoops leaves you with 16 total servings.

The only value I could find was on the HD Labs Nutrition website for $50. Each tub contains 32 servings so you're looking at around $1.56 per serving. For an under-dosed pre-workout that may need a two scoop serving: its a big price to pay. There's not too many pre-workouts that I'd pay $1.56 oer serving - and if they are worth that price its because of the effectiveness/ingredient profile.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion HD Labs Nutrition Calibrate was a hit or miss for me. One scoop didn't do much however at two scoops it was much more of a hit. Things that are hurting this product: Under-dosed ingredients/Price and those are two big areas of emphasis. I'd like to see the ingredients dosed properly or take some ingredients out and replace them with others. Once again I'd like to thank HD Labs Nutrition for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

6.2
    Thanks to HD Labs Nutrition for sending it out!
      July 8, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Endurance
    • Tastes Great
    • Recovery

I'd like to give a big thanks to HD Labs Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to review Sustain Intra Recovery. This was the first time I've heard of HD Labs Nutrition and I like trying out new companies to see what they are all about. Not only for that reason but after checking out the ingredient profile I put in a claim as I've been using Intra Workouts as of late. Sustain Intra Recovery is a mixture of two different categories: recovery & energy.

The label has a transparent ingredient profile that features a 2:1:1 BCAA ratio, 1.35g Choline Bitartrate, 117mg VitaShure Caffeine.

Thiamin 1.1mg - Known as Vitamin B1: Its used to treat deficiency which can cause inflammation to nerves.

Riboflavin 1.17mg - Known as Vitamin B2: Helps the body function properly: water soluble.

Vitamin B6 2mg - Known as Pyridoxine: Essential vitamin for production of Neurotransmitters.

Vitamin B12 10mg - Water soluble vitamin that keeps blood cells & nerves healthy.

Choline 550mg - Essential nutrient for the functioning of all cells: Made within our body but in insufficient amounts.

Chloride 190mg - Negative Ion Electrolyte

Sodium 80mg - Positive Ion Electrolyte

Potassium 210mg - Positive Ion Electrolyte
    ____________________________________________________________________________

2:1:1 BCAAs 5g - Recovery, Building blocks of protein

Choline Bitartrate 1.35g - Contains 41% Choline by weight or 410mg per 1g

VitaShure Caffeine 117mg - Energy/Stim

Taste - I received the Crackberry-Lemonade flavor which seems to be the only one currently available. I really enjoyed the taste as it had a blackberry/lemonade mixture that wasn't over powering. In fact the taste for that type of mixture seemed to be on point. Overall I'd give taste a 9/10.

Mixability - No issues as I only mixed Sustain with water during this review. There was no clumping, settlement or anything like that.... just some light foaming as expected with most BCAA mixtures.

Dosing - I dosed this as an intra-workout during my first of two workouts during the day. My first workout is a cardio session in the morning. I mixed one scoop with 12 oz water and sipped on while training. You can really take this just about any time for example: between meals, post workout, intra-workout, pre-workout.

Sustain Intra Recovery was solid for increased energy, endurance, recovery in that order. Although 117mg of Caffeine doesn't seem like much it was all I needed to help me get through morning workouts. I hate cardio but it has to be done and Sustain gave me just enough energy to get through training without having to use a regular pre-workout, energy drink or coffee - all while helping to aid with recovery. The added electrolytes got me through cardio sessions... although I trained in the mornings my garage gym temp was still in the high 80's low 90's so I was sweating quite a bit. At no time did I experience any kind of dehyrdation effects. Lastly my recovery was increased but it wasn't in a big way. Recovery was aided but not in a big way - I could tell there was an increased recovery effort with my body but it wasn't enough to be earth shattering. Sustain lived up to its label but I feel like there could be more added.

The only value I could find was on the HD Labs Nutrition website for $35. Each tub contains 30 servings so your looking at a price of around $1.17 per serving. To me this is on the high-end for an intra-workout supplement when compared to similar products. I understand this isn't widely available so I'm guessing the price might go down if that happens.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Sustain Intra Recovery is a "good" mixture of recovery/energy however the price is a downer for me. The taste was great and hope to see more flavors in the future. Like I said in the effectiveness section I felt like something was missing - maybe more with recovery??? Anyways I'd like to thank HD Labs Nutrition for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
      June 26, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Recovery
    • Feel Healthier
    • Properly Dosed Ingredients
    • Quality Ingredients
    • Broken Tablets

Big thanks to Nutrex Research for giving me the opportunity to review Vitadapt. I'm a big believer in using a multi-vitamin since I know I'm not eating near enough fruits & veggies on a daily basis. A multi-vitamin is a lot like an insurance policy for your body - most of the time its a cheap & easy option that most people don't use. This intrigued me because of the company itself.... I've been using Nutrex Research supplements for a long time seeing good results with their products.

The ingredient profile features a blend of 24 different vi...

The ingredient profile features a blend of 24 different vitamins & minerals for both men/women. Some multi-vitamins are designed for different aspects of life and this is promoted toward an active style for example: athletes. Each ingredient is clinically dosed to meet the persons needs in areas such as energy production, adaption to stress & fatigue, promote muscle/strength product, etc. SR reviewer workoutguru did a great job going in depth of each vitamin & mineral. It would take a research paper with thesis to go over every ingredient listed on the bottle. Most multi-vitamins have similar ingredients however there are some important ones to note: Nutrex Research added KSM-66 (Ashwagandha) to help battle stress/fatigue as part of their Performance enhancing blend. Two more important ingredients in that blend include: Schisandra Extract (enhances glucose disposal rates) & Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract (combat fatigue). A full description of every vitamin & mineral can also be found here: https://www.nutrex.com/product/vitadapt/ under product info

Taste - There really was no taste as they came in tablet form. Some tablets were broken however there was little to no taste associated with them.

Dosing - I took one serving (3 tablets) with breakfast every day. You can dose them as you please as long as you take the recommended three tablet serving with food.

Multi-Vitamins can be hard to judge as everyone reacts differently to them depending on their bodies needs. While using Vitadapt I did notice an increased effectiveness in these areas:

Health & Wellbeing - It can be hard to explain but I just felt healthier... my energy levels were increased through out the day, there was less stress & fatigue not just physically but also mentally. There wasn't a huge increase but it was enough to warrant this as the most effective area.

Recovery - I did feel as my recovery was increased during & following training sessions. Because of this increase I was able to train harder which maximized my training output.

Strength - Because of the increased recovery time I was able to train harder... I was lifting heavier only a few lbs but its better than adding no lbs.

Digestion - Some people have issues swallowing/digesting multi-vitamins but there were no issues here. I could tell something was going on by looking at the color of my pee - neon color. Don't know if it was good or bad. Anyways taking the tablets with food didn't upset my stomach and didn't experience any discomfort.

You don't expect much from a multi-vitamin but Vitadapt is rather effective compared to other "Active Body" multi-vitamins.

The cheapest value I could find was on Amazon.com for $23.97 for a 30 day serving. Each serving costs under $1 or around .80 cents. Overall a multi-vitamin or as I call it an insurance policy for your body is a good investment. Nutrex Research is a well known company so you should be able to find Vitadapt at just about every online supplement retailer. Always be on the lookout for coupons & discount deals as you can probably find it cheaper down the road.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Nutrex Research Vitadapt is a solid multi-vitamin for active men & women. It wasn't hard to judge the effectiveness of this product as it promoted an increase of my overall health & wellbeing. You'll feel better while increasing your performance levels with 24 different vitamins & minerals. I recommend giving Vitadapt a try if your looking for a multi-vitamin especially with the effectiveness/price compared to others I've used. Thanks again to Nutrex Research for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Overall
    Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
      June 20, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Strength Gains
    • Alpha Male
    • 8 Capsules Per Serving

I would like to thank Olympus Labs once again for giving me another opportunity to review one of their supplements. This time its Test1fy a natural testosterone booster that helps optimize test production. I have a low T score for my age so I've tried & reviewed many other test boosters in the past. The combination of ingredients and dosages drew me to give this product a review. I stacked Test1fy with another Olympus Labs supplement - Massacre to give me a solid lean bulk stack.

The ingredient profile is transparent and features six main te...

The ingredient profile is transparent and features six main test boosting ingredients. Ingredients in order:

Vitamin D 3,332 IU

Anacyclus Pyrethrum Extract (Root) 3,200mg - An Aphrodisiac herb widely used in Ayurveda to improve vitality: Research has shown this ingredient to be a solid libido booster. http://www.scipharm.at/download.asp?id=346

KSM-66 Ashwagandha Extract 675mg - Another Ayurvedic herb: Helps improve semen quality by increasing serum levels of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) all while reducing cortisol levels.

LJ100 100mg - Verified 100:1 standardization of Longjack - Used to increase male virility. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11693547

Pine Bark Extract 103mg - Used as an AI Inhibitor - helping prevent testosterone from turning into estrogen.

Mucuna Pruriens P.E. 500mg - Cortisol reducer all while increasing the luteinizing hormone and t levels. https://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282%2808%2903935-6/fulltext

Boron (from Albion boroganic glycine) 6mg - Boron impacts the body's usage of estrogen/testosterone. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712861/

Bioperine 10mg - Absorption Optimizer

Dosing - One serving (8) capsules taken with largest meal of the day - for me that was dinner.

In terms of effectiveness Test1fy was one of the better natural t boosters I've taken. Now some effects could coincide with the stack of Massacr3 however I'm confident that even without that addition I'd get the same effectiveness in these areas: First n Foremost the big effect was the Alpha Male Mentality. My confidence sky rocketed in/out of the gym. Going into a workout I knew I was going to hit every rep n/ set with more in the tank. Along that note my t levels did increase - noticeable from increased acne - sexual prowess/more erections something my wife noticed. Next was increased strength/muscle now some of this could be from the stack I was using but I did set PRs in the Big 3 lifts. I was able to go heavier with accessory lifts which were meant for more for muscle mass. So I got the best of both worlds from Test1fy.

The cheapest value I could find was at bestpricenutrition.com for $44.99: Each bottle contains 240 capsules - 8 capsules per serving - 30 total servings. At a price of around $1.50 per serving this is comparable to similar t boosting supplements. I'd have no problem paying this price but if you do some searching I'm sure you can find a deal or two down the road.

Side Effects

Increased Acne but you'r going to get that with an effective test booster

Conclusion

In conclusion Olympus Labs Test1fy is a solid top notch test booster. With proven/backed ingredients you'll definitely see results... just make sure your diet & training are in check first before using any supplement. I recommend this product if your on the lookout for a quality test booster - just be on the lookout for deals to get a lower price. Thanks again to Olympus Labs for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

6.7
    Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
      June 17, 2018

• Great Pump
    • Increased Vascularity

Before I start I would like to thank Olympus Labs for giving me the opportunity to review Massacr3. I have had experience using Laxogenin supplements in the past seeing good results. My past experience using Laxogenin gave me results with increased muscle growth, strength, recovery, bulking. Laxogenin is an interesting ingredient as some people swear by it and others say it doesn't work.

The ingredient profile features three ingredients on a transparent label. The main ingredient is laxogenin at 300mg per two capsules. Laxogenin is a plant (Smilax Sieboldii) like steroid (5-Alpha-Hydroxy-Laxogenin) as its similar to Anavar (oxandrolone). One big key component for me using laxogenin is that it's natural and free on toxins. Theres been conflict between people as to whether laxogenin works..... one of the reasons is absorption. Olympus Labs uses a lipid complex at a molecular level that can enhance potency from 2x-6x compared to the norm.

Next ingredient listed is Vaso6 - Green Tea Extract 300mg. According to Olympus Labs Vaso6 is a gallate-enhanced oligomer made up of dimers, trimers, tetramers and pentamers that is a powerful stimulator of nitric oxide production. What does this mean for the user? Improved blood flow/increased vasodilation.

Final ingredient is UroBolin - 150mg. UroBolin is one of four metabolites of ellagic acid or ellagitannins..... it can inhibit protein catabolism and simultaneously increase protein synthesis. This is another natural compound that help build muscle while preventing breakdown.

Olympus Labs Massacr3 contains 30 servings using 2 capsules per serving. I took the recommended two capsules on an empty stomach. On training days I took one serving before training... on non-training days I took one serving first thing in the morning.

In terms of effectiveness I'll use categories to judge Massacr3.

Bulking/Mass 9/10 - One of the biggest takeaways from this was my increased appetite. I couldn't stop eating and my wife was starting to get mad with the increased grocery bill. I was still eating clean and although I was eating more I felt fairly lean around my mid section. My weight went from 202lbs to 207lbs gaining 5 in 30 days.

Vascularity 8/10 - As weeks went by while on cycle my veins were looking like a road map although I was eating more. I was finding them in areas where I don't usually see them like my upper legs/front shoulders/chest. I felt like a fully blown up balloon in a good way.

Strength 9/10 - I'm currently on a powerlifting program so I really only look to PR in the big three compound lifts. During those four weeks while on cycle I PRd on all three lifts seeing 10-15lbs increases. There weren't prohormone like gains but its safe to say they won't go down after cycle.

Recovery 8/10 - Another great result from using Massacr3 was seeing an increase in my recovery times. I definitely noticed I was less sore during/after training sessions while setting PRs. There were significantly less DOMs and most of the time I was feeling fresh. Because of this increase in recovery I was able to train harder-train faster all while feeling healthy.

In regards to value the cheapest I found was on suppz.com for $44.95 - most retailers were selling it for $49.99. This will break the wallet for a very effective natural anabolic supplement. You won't experience prohormone like gains but if you do everything right you will see good results. Compared to other laxogenin supplements this is right around the norm.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Olympus Labs Massacr3 is a very effective natural anabolic supplement. Although the price is high you'll see good results if your diet & training are in check. You won't get prohormone like gains but you will see good results without having to worry about nasty side effects. I recommend giving Massacr3 a try although the price tag is high - there always seem to be a deal on most retail sites so look out for those. Once again I'd like to thank Olympus Labs for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
      June 8, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Improved Hydration
    • Improved Recovery
    • Fully Disclosed
    • Reduced Fatigue
    • Endurance
    • Artificial Dyes

Big thanks to VMI Sports for once again giving me an opportunity to review one of their supplements. I've done a few reviews for VMI Sports and they've grown on me quite a bit - so far I've enjoyed the supps I've used. Training in my garage gym here in Florida it can get pretty warm so I like to stay hydrated with BCAAs & Electrolytes. I've done quite a few intra workout reviews these past few months and Aminogex Ultra ranks high up there.

The ingredient profile features a transparent label of research backed ingredients. First off are two B Vitamins: 25mg of B6 & 30mcg B12. These vitamins are water soluble and help with maintaining a number of body functions. Next you get 7g of Instanized BCAAs (InstAminos) at a 2:1:1 (Common) ratio - 3.5g Leucine, 1.75g Isoleucine, 1.75g Valine. As most of you know BCAAs are building blocks of protein and help combat catabolism.

VMI Sports added 1.75g of Betaine (TMG) works like creatine (enhances strength/power). Next there is 400mg Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine Chelate a different form of Glutamine used to accelerate recovery. Finally there are four ingredients listed at 50mg each (TRAACS) Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Sodium Chloride which are all electrolytes.

Taste - I requested the Orange Ice Pop flavor which is one of six flavors currently available. Orange is my favorite flavor and this did not disappoint whatsoever. It had the taste of an orange popsicle and ranks up there in the top 3 flavors I've had for any supplement.

Mixability - No issues and mixed smoothly - I only mixed with water but I'm sure you can mix with juice or a sports drink.

Dosing - I used AminoGex as an intra-workout: I mixed one scoop with 20 oz of water and sipped on while training. On non-training days I had the same setup but i sipped on it through out the day.

In terms of effectiveness this ranks as one of the better intra-workout supplements I've used in a long time. Not only was AminoGex Ultra effective but it also tasted great. To grade effectiveness I'll use a few different categories:

Recovery 8.5/10 - I felt as if my recovery time was accelerated and allowed me to train harder. Muscles were less sore days following training sessions and there was a decrease in DOMs.

Hydration/Performance 9/10 - I combined these two because they go hand-in-hand with how I train. During my training cycle I reduced rest times to around 1 min between sets. This had a cardio like effect on my performance so I was able to continue training getting more work in less time. My hydration levels were increased - no signs of dehydration as my garage can reach temps of around 105 or so.

Strength 8.5/10 - As I was able to train harder in a much shorter time I felt like I was getting stronger with cardio/power. I did set some PRs on my compound lifts and feel like AminoGex Ultra helped some in that regard.

The cheapest value I found was on AllStarHealth.com for around $24 (30 servings). This is a great all around value for an Intra/Recovery product that is effective & tastes great. VMI Sports sells tubs on their website for around $38 per tub. If you've served in the military they have a discount which is a nice touch.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Aminogex Ultra is a solid intra/post workout supplement that gives you an increase with.... recovery, hydration, performance, strength. I would recommend this product for its effectiveness-price-taste basically this has it all. I'll definitely be purchasing a few tubs and try out some of their other flavors. Once again I want to thank VMI Sports for participating in the SR TROOP Program.