zbikowski88

• Member has been active for 7 years, and was last online today
  • Linked social media account

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by zbikowski88

Thanks to Vaxxen Labs for sending it out!

Before I start I want to thank Vaxxen Labs for giving me the opportunity to review Fulcrum. This was the first I've heard of this company, however when I saw the ingredient profile I had to give it a shot. One of the reasons this ingredient profile enticed me was because it had a fully transparent label with solid dosages. A lot of new pre-workout formulas share common ingredients however there was some with Fulcrum I've never tried before.

- Clean, Long-Lasting Energy
- Cognitive Enhancement
- Nitric Oxide Production

As noted i...

- Clean, Long-Lasting Energy
- Cognitive Enhancement
- Nitric Oxide Production

As noted in the introduction, Fulcrum has a fully transparent label (no prop blends) with around 13 main ingredients. Each ingredient serves a purpose and this profile contains everything your looking for: Energy/Pumps/Focus. Many of the ingredients can be found in other pre-workout supplements with a few I've never heard of until use.

Oxystorm (Red Spinach Extract) 500mg: According to its makers - It's an extract of Amaranthus dubius (Red Spinach) which has more than five times the amount of nitrate as beetroot powder and more than 50 times beet juice. http://www.plthealth.com/oxystorm

Halostachine 20mg: Compared to the chemical structure of Ephedrine - A mild sympathomimetic agent that also acts as a partial adrenergic binding agent. http://med.stanford.edu/kobilkalab/pdf/YaoNCB06.pdf

Huperzia Serrata 300mcg: A species of fir clubmoss that contains Huperzine A (HupA) a cognitive enhancer. https://www.onnit.com/huperzia-serrata

More common highlights of the formula includes:
- 4g Citrulline Malate
- 2.5g Beta Alanine
- 350mg Caffeine
- 150mg 2-aminoisheptane (Similar to DMAA/AMP Citrate)

Taste - Vaxxen Labs currently offers only one flavor which is Bombsicle. My guess is that it's supposed to taste like the popsicles??? If so there is no correlation at all between the two. This was hands down one of the worst tasting pre-workouts I've had in a long long time. However I don't judge pre-workouts all by taste since many great tasting ones were not effective. In this case the effectiveness made up for the bad taste in a big way.

Mixability - For the most part Fulcrum mixed well, there was no settlement or clumps at anytime. In some instances there was a little foam at the top but that was all.

Dosing - In regards to dosing I mixed one scoop with 8 oz. of water and drank it about 20 min before training. Due to the taste I would chug it down and usually have a chaser of Gatorade or Powerade ready.

Overall this was had all-around effectiveness in the main categories you're looking for in a pre-workout:

Focus (8.5/10) I didn't quite get tunnel focus every session but I did on occasion. Although I don't need much focus lifting in a garage gym, I could definitely feel it improved.

Energy (9/10) This has to be my favorite category with Fulcrum. The added stim ingredients were a nice touch and dosed well. There was never a crash of energy in fact it stayed strong though the entire workout. A keyword that WarMachine used in his review that meshes well: "Consistent"

Pumps (9/10) The pumps are definitely noteworthy - I looked like a road map of vascularity on arm and leg days. My muscles felt like over inflated balloons which is never a bad thing when training.

The cheapest value I could find was on the Vaxxen Labs website for $39.99. Per serving your looking at around $1.60 (25 servings). However I did notice they offered a 25% off coupon making the price $30 or $1.20 which is more of a price worth paying for a pre-workout supplement. The 25% off coupon is for first responders/military personnel/college students which is a nice touch.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall this was an extremely effective pre-workout once you get past the bad taste. I'd recommend this to users who have experienced using stims and not for beginners. This has everything your looking for in a pre-workout supplement! I look forward to trying out other products from Vaxxen Labs in the very near future.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pumps
  • Razor Focus
  • Improved Endurance
  • Tunnel Vision

Thanks to MyProtein for sending it out!

Before I start I want to thank MyProtein once again for giving me the opportunity to review some of their products. MyProtein is usually my go to spot when I need protein powders. This was the first I've heard of The Whey, usually I normally buy Impact Whey. There are a few differences between the two whey products... The Whey has 4 more grams of protein per serving, .5g more BCAAs with the additions of AMINOGEN and DigeZyme. During the duration of this review I was training when I could usually 3-4 days per week. However I was keeping up with my diet and meeting my macro requirements.

-Ultra Premium Blend
-Buils/Lean/Tone
-Enhances Recovery

The Whey contains 25g of Whey Protein featuring a blend of Whey Isolate, Concentrate, Hydrolysate. On top of the 25g of protein per serving your getting 120 kcals with 14 from fat (1.5g of fat) and 2g of carbs.

Isolate - Contain protein concentrations of 90% and higher - significant removal of fat.
Concentrate - Contain protein concentrations of 80% and higher with more biological active components than isolate.
Hydrolysate - Provides di and tri-peptides: broken down by heat or acid making this very fast digesting.

This product also delivers Aminogen and DigeZyme:
Aminogen - Protein digesting enzyme that is added to protein powders.
DigeZyme - Multi Enzyme complex that helps break down carbs, lactose, cellulostic fibers, fats and proteins. Digezyme.com

Currently MyProtein offers 4 different flavors and I received the chocolate fudge flavor. You really can't mess up a chocolate flavor so it was pretty good - tasted like Nesquick to me. I didn't really notice any issues with mixability when it came to shakes and cooking. Yes I said cooking, I used this in a variety of ways to include making: Pro-Oats, Muffins, Pancakes and Shakes. There needs to be some variety when it comes to meeting macro requirements otherwise it can get bland real quick.

There really isn't a dosing protocol, TheWhey can be used anytime in the morning, afternoon and night to meet macro-requirements or help with recovery before/following a training session. I sticked to using this after training and throughout the day to meet protein requirements whether if it was having a shake or as a snack.

It can be hard to judge the effectiveness of a protein powder in general but I seemed to have noticed quite a few things right away. The biggest takeaway for myself was that there were no digestive issues, I'm contributing that to the digestive enzymes they added. By following my macros using TheWhey I felt as if I had more fuel to burn throughout the day and helped me get through the work day. Recovery was also significantly better, there were less issues with DOMs following training and the days after. I had the feeling I could up the intensity each workout without feeling exhausted or sore from the last one.

TheWhey comes in 2 different sizes: 30 or 60 servings depending on your needs. Since they sent me the 60 serving tub I'll use the price point for that. Currently MyProtein sells the 60 serving tub for $55 or around .92 cents per serving. MyProtein offers so many different kind of discount codes including one right now for 30% off your entire order using code 30EVERYTHING. I find this to be a great deal when compared to other blended protein powders that you can buy.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Once again MyProtein hit a HOMERUN with TheWhey when it comes to effectiveness and price. I highly recommend giving this product a try and I know I most definitely will. This is great all around to meet macro requirements, increase recovery, build strength all while tasting good! Thanks again to MyProtein for participating in the SR TROOP Program.
  • Great Mixability
  • Taste Good
  • Great Recovery

Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!

Before I start I want to thank VMI Sports for giving me this opportunity to review Cycle Guard. I have done quite a few different reviews for VMI Sports Nutrition in the past. From those past reviews I knew this was going to be a pretty solid product. I used Cycle Guard while I was on a one month cycle reviewing Abnormal. During the duration of this review I was at the peak of a powerlifting cycle training 5 days a week.

-LIVER & ORGAN SUPPORT

-LIVER & ORGAN SUPPORT
    -DETOXIFY & CLEANSE
    -ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION
    -ON & OFF CYCLE PROTECTION

The ingredient profile for Cycle Guard is fully transparent containing 6 main ingredients. Each of the ingredients are all natural and used to help protect/cleanse your liver and organs.

Milk Thistle Extract 225mg- Evidence exists that milk thistle may be hepatoprotective through a number of mechanisms: antioxidant activity, toxin blockade at the membrane level, enhanced protein synthesis, antifibriotic activity, and possible anti-inflammatory or immunomodulating effects. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK11896/

NAC 200mg- (N-acetyl-cysteine) NAC is a precursor to the amino acid cysteine, cysteine participates in the general antioxidant activities of the body.

Kudzu Root Extract 200mg- Has been shown to reduce, but not eliminate, alcohol consumption with alcohol abuse. Been known in Chinese Medicine to treat alcohol intoxication for centuries. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074930/

Turmeric Extract 100mg- Turmeric is a plant that has a long history of medicinal use (1000's of years): Turmeric extracts can scavenge free radicals, increase antioxidant enzymes, and inhibit lipid peroxidation. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92752/

Artichoke Leaf Extract 100mg- Supports healthy liver function and bile production (essential for liver health).

Milk Thistle Extract 75mg- Same as above ^

For dosing I took 2 capsules once a day with food/meal (breakfast). You should be taking a supplement like this around the same time each day. Each bottle contains 30 servings - you can cycle up to 8 weeks time.

As other reviewers noted.... it can be hard to judge the effectiveness of a product like this. However I did notice some signs that Cycle Guard was doing its job while I was on a PH cycle. When compared to being on cycles in the past I felt an overall increase in well being in general. Meaning better digestion, less inflammation, no heartburn, etc- basically everything was functioning as it should.

The cheapest value I could find was for around $20 a bottle. Each capsule costs around .33 cents or .66 cents per serving. Whether your on a pro-hormone cycle or looking to cleanse your body I believe this is an ok price. Its not an all around cycle guard when compared to others (joint support, bp support, etc). If your looking for an all-around cycle guard your going to be paying a few bucks more. It may or may not be worth it depending on your needs.

VMI does offer a military discount (20% discount) on their website!

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion this is a solid choice if your looking for a liver cleanse or using a mild pro-hormone. I'd pony up and pay a few bucks extra if I was using harsher PH compounds for better all-around support. Once again I want to thank VMI Sports Nutrition for participating in the SR TROOP Program.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Felt Healthy While On
    • No Prop Blends
    • Better Digestion
    • Liver Protection
    • Needs A Few Extras

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!

Before I start I would like to thank RSP for giving me the opportunity to review Regen BCAA. This is the first time I've tried an RSP product but not the first time I've heard of them. I decided to give Regen BCAA a try because I train in my garage here in Florida and its critical to stay hydrated in the heat with the added benefit of increased recovery times. During the duration of this review I was training 4 to 5 days a week usually after work (mid-afternoon) focusing on powerlifting movements.

- 6g of BCAAs
    - Supports increased circulation and nutrient ...

- 6g of BCAAs
    - Supports increased circulation and nutrient transport
    - Electrolytes for optimal hydration
    - Great taste and solubility
    - Caffeine and sugar free

The ingredient profile is fairly simple similar to many BCAA products with a few ingredient additions. There is a 2:1:1 BCAA Blend consisting of 3g Leucine, 1.5g Isoleucine and 1.5g Valine. Next there are a few ingredients added for hydration purposes to include:

10mg Magnesium Citrate
    47mg Sodium Citrate
    105mg Potassium Chloride

These electrolytes are substances that dissociate in solution and have the ability to conduct an electrical current. They play an important role in maintaining homeostasis (activity of cells/organs). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7965369

Also included is 1g of Citrulline Malate - Not sure what the added benefit of 1g of CM is other than for minor nutrient transport/delivery. Raw Coconut Water Concentrate 250mg is added for hydration purposes.

For this review I received the Watermelon flavor which is four current flavors available. The taste wasn't bad considering how sweet it tasted to me but it did become a little bland over time. There was some clumping near the top of my shaker from time to time from undissolved powder. Besides for that, I didn't notice any other mixability issues. For dosing I used 1 to 2 servings per training day depending on the heat outside and the type of workout I was doing. In that regard I basically used this as an intra-workout for the benefit of hydration since I train in the mid-afternoon.

I'm judging the effectiveness of Regen BCAA on two aspects: Hydration and Recovery. I noticed an increase in hydration levels because of one simple thing.... pee color. From that alone I know that I was getting enough electrolytes/hydration to get me through training in the heat. There might have been some increased recovery considering I didn't feel as tired between work sets. However I still had the usual DOMs a day or two following specific training but I will say it still improved recovery.

The cheapest value I could find was on Bodybuilding.com where they are offering a buy 1 get 1 free promotion. They are selling 30 servings (pomegranate flavor) for $19.97 while receiving another 30 serving tub for free.

On the RSP website they are selling 50 serving tubs in all of the flavors for $22. If you subscribe to the monthly-auto-ship program you receive an additional 10% off. https://rspnutrition.com/product/regen-bcaa/

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion this was a solid BCAA supplement that did its job. I don't use BCAAs often but this worked great as an intra-workout. Just from the hydration aspect alone I would recommend giving Regen BCAA a shot. Thanks again to RSP for participating in the SR TROOP program.
    • Improves Recovery
    • Hydration

Thanks to MyProtein for sending it out!

I want to thank MyProtein for giving me this opportunity to review Impact Whey Isolate. I've used many MyProtein supplements and continue to use them today. This was the first time I've tried Impact Whey Isolate, usually I buy Impact Whey in the 5.5 or 11lbs pouches due to the price per serving. As with most protein reviews they are hard to gauge the overall effectiveness, so I'll judge by digestion.

Impact Whey Isolate - 90% superior-quality protein

Impact Whey Isolate - 90% superior-quality protein

Chocolate Smooth Flavor: Whey Protein Isolate (Milk) (91%), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Cocoa Powder, Flavoring, Sweetener (Sucralose)

The ingredient profile is as simple as it comes..... you're getting 21g of Whey Protein Isolate. Whey protein isolates are one of the purest concentrations available of 90% or higher. With isolate protein there is a large removal of fat and lactose which leads to Impact Whey Isolate only having just 1% fat.

This has also been tested through LABDOOR (Grade A) with a score of 91.2/100. Total protein was measured at 87.6g per 100g of product. A 25g serving will yield 21.9g protein, 4.3% over its label claim. You can check out the report here https://labdoor.com/review/myprotein-impact-whey-isolate/report

Taste (9/10) - MyProtein offers dozens of different flavors to include an un-flavored version. You really cant go to wrong with a chocolate flavor (Chocolate Smooth). Basically this tasted a lot like nesquik and the flavor never got bland from beginning to end.

Mixability (8/10) - There weren't a whole lot of issues in regards to mixability. When using my shaker there weren't any issues, however when using a spoon there seemed to be some clumping near the top. In both cases I used about 8 oz of water.

Dosing (10/10) - There really isn't any kind of protocol here, its a protein powder. During this review I had one serving after training and another serving later in the day to fulfill my protein macros.

As noted above it can be pretty hard to gauge the effectiveness of a protein powder. I didn't notice any kind of digestive issues that can come from whey protein. Another area where this was effective: filling my macros. This is easy to use whether your drinking it or using it to bake with (pancakes, oatmeal, brownies, use your imagination.)

Since this review is for the 2.2lbs bag I'm going to use that price point. The cheapest value I could find was on the MyProtein website for around $30. There are 40 servings so your paying around .75 cents. However there are a freaking ton of discount codes out there if you just search online. Going right to the Impact Whey Isolate page on MyProtein they have a discount code for up to 33% off. If 2.2lbs isn't enough there are also: 5.5 and 11lbs bags available.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion I highly recommend using MyProtein Impact Whey Isolate! It has passed the test with independent testing and its hard to beat the price of a protein this clean. These reasons and more...... are why I continue to use MyProtein when I need to buy protein.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Good Digestion
      • GMP & ISO-9001 Standards
      • Low Carb
      • Independent Lab Tested
      • Low Fat
      • Delicious

Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!

Before I start I want to thank Blackstone Labs for giving me the opportunity to review Abnormal. This is my first review for Blackstone Labs, I've been wanting to try some of their products for a long long time. When the opportunity arose I took it right away when Abnormal became available. Abnormal is a precursor to 19-Norandrostenediol which is non-methylated (non toxic to the liver). During the duration of this review I was training 4-5 days a week which in the middle of a powerlifting cycle.

- Pro Anabolic Precursor
        - Anabolic: Androgenic Ratio of 12:1
        - Timed Rele...

- Pro Anabolic Precursor
        - Anabolic: Androgenic Ratio of 12:1
        - Timed Release Delivery System
        - Not Liver Toxic

Abnormal (19-NorDHEA) is the precursor to 19-Norandrostenediol a preprohormone that converts to nandrolone (Deca). Nandolone is a synthetic, anabolic steroid analog of testosterone - 6x more anabolic than testosterone. The chemical structure is different from testosterone because it's missing the number 19 carbon atom and attached hydrogen atoms. Because of this structure there are less side effects such as prostate enlargement and hair loss.

There are two different esters: Lipophilic meaning it's more fat soluble
        -Decanoate
        -Enanthate

The only thing that worries me - since this is a blend what amounts are actually going to the esters?

Abnormal is in a blue/purple tablet form. The tablet has a tendency to become chalky if you don't drink it down/take food right away. There isn't much of a taste even when it becomes chalky. In regards to dosing I took one tablet twice a day with food - breakfast and dinner. Nors have a half-life up to six hours when compared to andros with 2 hours. Blackstone Labs introduced a Liposomal Delivery that allows for a sustained release for the entire cycle.
        More about Liposomal Delivery can be found here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4664963/

To judge the effectiveness of Abnormal I'm going to use a few different categories:

Strength: Really didn't notice much, didn't hit abnormally huge PRs - at the end of 30 days I noticed a 5lbs increase on compound lifts.

Endurance/Energy: My endurance was boosted, took less rest time between sets and wasn't feeling winded after training. There was more energy not only during training but throughout the day.

Muscles/Size: If it wasn't for counting my macros I really didn't see a muscle increase from just using Abnormal.

All in all there was some boost to overall athletic performance but nothing crazy.

The cheapest value I could find was for around $60, however the common price seems to be around $65. Price per tablet at the cheapest value is around $1 or $2 per serving. This seems to be a little bit higher than comparable 19-Nor-DHEA prohormones on the market. BlackStone Labs also offers a discount for active military members with 20% off.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion I found Abnormal to be quite weak for me. I'd say this would be better suited to someone over the age of 50 or someone who hasn't used this type of prohormone since its pretty safe to use. In the end I came out with more questions than answers after 30 days. As always with prohormones make sure to use/have post cycle therapy and cycle support.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Increase Endurance
        • Could Be Underdosed

Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!

Nutrex is one of the few companies that I trust in the supplement industry. I have tried a bunch of their products to include both versions of Outlift. One of the things I enjoyed about Nutrex Outlift is the clinical dosing and label transparency. There are some differences between Outlift and Outlift Amped - with Outlift Amped there are added stimulant ingredients while they removed 6g of 2:1:1 BCAAs. During the duration of this review I was training 4 to 5 days a week.

Highlights
        FULL CLINICALLY DOSED PRE-WORKOUT WITH A KICK!
        MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE BASED ON REAL SCIENCE...

Highlights
        FULL CLINICALLY DOSED PRE-WORKOUT WITH A KICK!
        MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE BASED ON REAL SCIENCE COUPLED WITH EXTREME ENERGY!
        PROMOTES INTENSE WORKOUT ENERGY, POWER & STRENGTH
        AMPLIFIES MUSCLE-PUMP & HELPS REDUCE FATIGUE
        NO PROPRIETARY BLEND & NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS

There is not much wrong with this ingredient profile.... You get a transparent label, scientifically backed ingredients and clinical dosages. There are eleven (11) main ingredients that make up Outlift Amped Pre-Workout Powerhouse. I'm not going to go over every ingredient but I did want to highlight some:

350 total mg of Caffeine- 200mg from Kaff2 Citrate 50.2% and 150mg from caffeine anhydrous

1.5mg Rauwolscine- A powerful plant alkaloid that functions as a strong CNS stimulant - alternative form of Yohimbine. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6276200

2g Creatine MagnaPower- Magnesium Creatine Chelate (MCC) - Creatine is chelate bonded to a magnesium salt to enhance absorption and bioavailability in the body. http://www.creatinemagnapower.com/category-blog/mg-creatine-chelate-research

Nutrex goes over every ingredient in depth here: http://www.nutrex.com/product/outlift-amped/

Nutrex currently offers two different flavors for Outlift Amped and I received the Fruit Candy flavor. The flavor was actually not bad, I thought it would taste like fruit punch considering the name but it actually tasted more like Smarties. There wasn't too much wrong with mixability other than some settlement at the bottom of my shaker. In regards to dosing I mixed one scoop in 12 oz of water about 30 min or so before each training session. With the clinical dosing there was no point to use more than one serving.

This was a good product in terms of energy, pumps and focus but not in line with its previous version. Energy swept in around the time I started training and it wasn't anything overwhelming... a boost but not a huge one. I would've thought with 8g of CM that I would get great pumps but that category was lacking. If anything I had a better feeling of endurance over pumps with the citrulline malate. Since I train in my garage gym there isn't a big need for added focus but that was lackluster and didn't really feel anything. For having so much promise this product was just good not great.

With the good - comes the bad with Outlift Amped...... this is the bad. The cheapest value I could find was on Amazon for $40 or $2 per serving. At most other retailers they are selling in between $45 and $50. I definitely would consider paying up for a product that is transparent and effective but not at this price point. In order for me to purchase a tub of Outlift Amped there would have to be a good coupon or bogo.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion if your looking to buy Nutrex Outlift I would stick to buying the original formula. This had so much promise with the ingredient profile and dosages but it was underwhelming for me. There are a bunch of other pre-workouts with a similar profile that are much cheaper in my opinion.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Clinical Doses
        • No Prop Blends

Thanks to HAK Nutrition for sending it out!

I want to thank Hak Nutrition once again for allowing me to review Pre Hak. This is my second review for them and have been very impressed with their products. Lately I've tried a bunch of different pre-workout supplements and this by far has been my favorite for a bunch of different reasons. I knew I had to grab a tub of Pre Hak after looking at the ingredient/dosage profile. During the duration of this review I was training 4 to 5 days a week.

Claims: None, they don't make up claims for marketing - they just use scientifically backed ingredients that work.

----Ingr...

The ingredient profile is based of scientifically back ingredients in a huge serving size (25.3 Grams) with 96% active ingredients. This profile is much more packed compared to Post Hak..... Pre Hak contains 16 or so main ingredients broken up into 6 categories.

1. Energy Amplifier
        - Caffeine 275mg: Energy booster
        - TeaCrine 25mg: Contains 98% concentrated theacrine - structured similar to caffeine but has no tolerance build up

2. Explosive Strength
        - Betaine Anhydrous 2.5g: A trimethyl (TMG) derivative of the amino acid glycine found in many foods- proven to increase power/strength
        - Creatine HCL 2g: More water soluble than creatine monohydrate, also with out the bloating like monohydrate.
        - Taurine 2g: Draws water into the muscles - one of the most abundant amino acids in the body.

3. Fatigue Fighter
        - BCAA 2:1:1 6g: Counteraction to the catabolic process - also helps fight against the dreaded DOMs.
        - CarnoSyn Patented Beta-Alanine 2g: A powerful intracellular buffer - increasing power/strength. http://jap.physiology.org/content/109/4/1096
        - Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract 180mg: An adaptogenic herb that decreases fatigue and increasing cognition.

4. Focus Igniter
        - N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine 1.5g: (NALT) Helps lower stress/fatigue while improving cognition (alertness)
        - AlphaSize 300mg: Increases the production of acetylcholine (learning neurotransmitter) http://www.cheminutra.com/alphasize/
        - L-Theanine 100mg: Found in tea leaves - helps relieve stress and increase focus (cognitive enhancer)

5. Pump Matrix
        - Citrulline Malate 6g: Nitric Oxide Booster superior to L-Arginine
        - NAC 600mg: Know as N-Acetyl L-Cysteine; helps with inflammation and supports the liver
        - Cocoa Bean Extract 450mg: Helps improve blood flow for pumps
        - Quercetin 200mg: Enhances the pump by destroying free radicals

6. Absorption
        - BioPerine Black Pepper 5mg: Absorption enhancer

You may notice some under dosed ingredients, if you were to stack this with Post Hak then your getting full dosages and some more.

Taste - Hak Nutrition currently offers two different flavors and I received the Green Apple flavor. Definitely tasted like a sour green apple - may be real sour for some.

Mixability - I didn't really have any issues in regards to mixability other than some clumping from time to time.

Dosing - This is a true one scoop pre-workout... I mixed one scoop in 12 or so oz of water about 30 min before training.

Pre Hak definitely earned points with how effective it was for myself. I took a serving 30 min before training and it usually kicked in right when I started. There was a smooth burst of energy that lasted throughout the entire workout. I had great pumps and felt like my muscles were balloons especially after leg and arm workouts. They pretty much felt out of this world (pumps) especially when I did some BFR training and sometimes I couldn't finish my sets.

I had some of my best training using Pre and Post Hak products. During the four week review I hit some new PRs with my compound lifts and lowered the number of sets for 50-100 total pull-ups. There wasn't any kind of tingles or crash associated with beta-alanine and caffeine - just a smooth sensation of focus, strength, power and endurance. There wasn't too much to complain about before, during or after training.... Just working hard and making PRs.

The cheapest value I could find was at the Hak Nutrition website for around $40. Each tub contains 25 servings so your paying around $1.60 per serving. To some this price may seem high but I'm willing to pay that price knowing what I'm putting into my body and knowing that it works effectively. Hak Nutrition also offers a 10% discount for those who have served or currently serving in the military. https://www.haknutrition.com/pages/military

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion I highly recommend trying out a tub or 2 of Hak Nutrition Pre Hak. There was a boost in all of the areas a pre-workout should hit without any harsh side effects. I'm really looking forward to seeing what Hak Nutrition comes up with next - they are a company thats definitely on the rise in the supplement world.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Increased Strength
        • Increased Focus
        • Endurance
        • Transparent Label

Thanks to HAK Nutrition for sending it out!

Before I start I want to thank Hak Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to review two of their products. This review is for Post Hak - which you can guess is a post workout supplement. I've never heard of this company before these review however after looking at the ingredient profile and dosages I decided to give it a try. They pride themselves on their scoop size compared to other products that are concentrated. During the duration of this review I was training 4 to 5 days a week focusing on powerlifting/hypertrophy aspects.

Hak Post - Get More Post Workout - Huge...

Hak Post - Get More Post Workout - Huge 21 gram serving size and our formulation made of an industry 92.4% active ingredients.

The ingredient profile consists of scientifically backed ingredients and good dosages. The first thing you notice is the size of the scoop with a serving size of 21 grams. The profile is broken up into three (3) main categories to include: Size and Strength Growth (4 ingredients), Recovery Agents (4 ingredients) and Absorption (1 ingredient).

Size and Strength Growth - containing four (4) common ingredients
        3g Citrulline Malate - You think of this ingredient for its pumps..... however according to research CM has been shown to help relieve muscle soreness following training: Only about 3 to 4 g is required for increasing recovery https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20386132

2.5g Betaine Anhyrdrous - Helps improve overall performance all while helping to reduce muscle soreness.

2g L-Carnitine - Works in two different ways: Helps burn fat and reduce muscle soreness/improve muscle growth. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16826026

2g Creatine HCL - Helps increase muscle mass/strength

Recovery Agents
        6g BCAA 3:1:1 - Really no explanation needed..... Muscle Protein Synthesis

3g L Glutamine - Same as above - better recovery

480mg CherryPure Whole Tart Cherry Powder - Research appears to provide a viable means to aid recovery following strenuous exercise by increasing total antioxidative capacity, reducing inflammation, lipid peroxidation and so aiding in the recovery of muscle function. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19883392

400mg TRAACS - Second form of Glutamine

Taste - Hak Nutrition currently offers two (2) different flavors: Peach Mango and Watermelon in which I received. The watermelon flavor does have a tart flavor but not a bad taste.

Mixability - Even with the serving size there wasn't much wrong with mixability - didn't notice any kind of clumping or settlement.

Dosing - Mix one scoop with water or juice following training. The bottle also suggests to take a serving on non-training days but I didn't do that.

In terms of effectiveness I was rather surprised with the results in terms of recovery. As time went on during this review my recovery felt better and better. The Doms decreased dramatically especially going on from week 3 and on. I noticed my endurance during training was improving especially between sets which meant I could train harder and faster.

Since I had more endurance and recovered better from training I was able to train harder. Because of this I did notice muscle and strength gains. Were they crazy gains? No, but I was rather impressed with what I saw from a Post workout product. The biggest of gains were with my compound lifts - I did hit PRs on those three lifts and each went up 10lbs or more. This wasn't all because of Post Hak but I do believe this was part of the reason along with diet/training programming.

In regards to value the cheapest I could find was for around $30 ($1.20 per serving) on the Hak Nutrition website. If you pair this with Pre Hak then you get full clinical dosages and more (5g of Betaine a day)...As a stand-alone your still getting quality ingredients/dosages. Depends on what you need at the time of purchase. I think this is a pretty good value as a stand-alone post workout supplement even if you aren't getting some full dosages. One thing to point out is that they do offer a military discount code at 10% off for all current military and veterans. https://www.haknutrition.com/pages/military

Side Effects

Some bloating

Conclusion

In conclusion this was an effective post-workout that helped me make some good gains. i did stack this with Pre Hak so I was getting clinical dosages and some extras that could've helped with recovery. However I can see myself buying some tubs in the future and definitely recommend others to give this product a try. When stacked with Pre Hak your getting all of the goodies and some, as a stand alone your still getting solid ingredients helping you with your post workout recovery. Hak Nutrition is a name to keep on the look out for in the future!
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Better Recovery
        • Reduced DOMs

Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!

I want to thank Outbreak Nutrition for giving me this opportunity to review Reclaim. This is my second review I've done for Outbreak Nutrition, I reviewed Antidote and saw good results. Basically I used Reclaim as a pre-workout on training days and in the mornings on non-training days. During this review I was training days a week while focusing on a more leaner diet cutting calories.

Claim: Outbreak Reclaim is the ultimate fat-stripping formula for post-apocalyptic survivors who don't want to get left behind.

The ingredient profile is full...

The ingredient profile is fully transparent containing ten main ingredients. There has been plenty of reviews and Outbreak lists the ingredient descriptions on their website. I won't go over every ingredient but I'll go over a few that I think are important. First and foremost this formula contains 300mg of caffeine which is known more for increasing energy. However caffeine also plays a role with thermogenesis, a study done by NCBI reports caffeinemay promote thermogenesis in the treatment of obesity. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2912010

Another ingredient that I think is important is Rhodiola rosea extract. When reducing calories or looking to lean out you may endure some stress or fatigue. This ingredient is an adaptogen to help with reduce stress/mental fatigue all-while helping increase athletic performance. The third and final ingredient that I thought was important was the Choleus Forskohlii root also known as a labdane diterpene. Basically this ingredient enhances liposys and reduces appetite. https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/WeightLoss-HealthProfessional/

Taste - Outbreak offer three different flavors and I received the Dark Berry Blend. This has a really strong taste but I can't complain about this flavor. There is a mix of flavors like raspberry/blueberry and etc.... however I'd give this taste an 8/10.

Mixability - There was some settlement at times which led to a spicy taste from the Capsimax. When that wasn't the case there weren't any other issues I noticed.

Dosing - I used this like a pre-workout however I made sure to do so on an empty stomach. Took one scoop and mixed it with 8oz of water and usually chugged it down about 30 min before training. On non training days I took Reclaim first thing in the morning with an empty stomach.

To judge the effectiveness of Reclaim I'm going to use a few categories....

Energy - This produced a pretty good energy boost without the cracked out feeling. The energy lasted for a while and there was no crash later on, this felt more like an alert feel.

Thermo/Fat Loss - Definitely kicked in during my workouts, I was sweating buckets and felt like I was working out in a swamp. With the help of Reclaim I lost 4lbs after 30 days and dropped 1 pants size around the waist. Wasn't expecting this much in 30 days but I'll take it.

Appetite Suppression - I did notice I wasn't having my normal cravings while on my diet. This didn't last all day but it did last 4-5 hours and got me through dinner to my normal bed time.

The cheapest value I could find was on the Outbreak Nutrition website for around $35. Per serving this leads to around $1.17, considering the effectiveness I'd say this is a pretty good value.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion this is a solid fat-burner that does work if you have the right diet/training regimen. I would definitely recommend Reclaim to those looking for an out of the box fat burner.
        • Appetite Control