zbikowski88

• Member has been active for 7 years, and was last online this week
  • Linked social media account

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by zbikowski88

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!

Before I start I would like to thank RSP for giving me the opportunity to review Regen BCAA. This is the first time I've tried an RSP product but not the first time I've heard of them. I decided to give Regen BCAA a try because I train in my garage here in Florida and its critical to stay hydrated in the heat with the added benefit of increased recovery times. During the duration of this review I was training 4 to 5 days a week usually after work (mid-afternoon) focusing on powerlifting movements.

- 6g of BCAAs
- Supports increased circulation and nutrient ...

- 6g of BCAAs
- Supports increased circulation and nutrient transport
- Electrolytes for optimal hydration
- Great taste and solubility
- Caffeine and sugar free

The ingredient profile is fairly simple similar to many BCAA products with a few ingredient additions. There is a 2:1:1 BCAA Blend consisting of 3g Leucine, 1.5g Isoleucine and 1.5g Valine. Next there are a few ingredients added for hydration purposes to include:

10mg Magnesium Citrate
47mg Sodium Citrate
105mg Potassium Chloride

These electrolytes are substances that dissociate in solution and have the ability to conduct an electrical current. They play an important role in maintaining homeostasis (activity of cells/organs). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7965369

Also included is 1g of Citrulline Malate - Not sure what the added benefit of 1g of CM is other than for minor nutrient transport/delivery. Raw Coconut Water Concentrate 250mg is added for hydration purposes.

For this review I received the Watermelon flavor which is four current flavors available. The taste wasn't bad considering how sweet it tasted to me but it did become a little bland over time. There was some clumping near the top of my shaker from time to time from undissolved powder. Besides for that, I didn't notice any other mixability issues. For dosing I used 1 to 2 servings per training day depending on the heat outside and the type of workout I was doing. In that regard I basically used this as an intra-workout for the benefit of hydration since I train in the mid-afternoon.

I'm judging the effectiveness of Regen BCAA on two aspects: Hydration and Recovery. I noticed an increase in hydration levels because of one simple thing.... pee color. From that alone I know that I was getting enough electrolytes/hydration to get me through training in the heat. There might have been some increased recovery considering I didn't feel as tired between work sets. However I still had the usual DOMs a day or two following specific training but I will say it still improved recovery.

The cheapest value I could find was on Bodybuilding.com where they are offering a buy 1 get 1 free promotion. They are selling 30 servings (pomegranate flavor) for $19.97 while receiving another 30 serving tub for free.

On the RSP website they are selling 50 serving tubs in all of the flavors for $22. If you subscribe to the monthly-auto-ship program you receive an additional 10% off. https://rspnutrition.com/product/regen-bcaa/

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion this was a solid BCAA supplement that did its job. I don't use BCAAs often but this worked great as an intra-workout. Just from the hydration aspect alone I would recommend giving Regen BCAA a shot. Thanks again to RSP for participating in the SR TROOP program.
  • Improves Recovery
  • Hydration

Thanks to MyProtein for sending it out!

I want to thank MyProtein for giving me this opportunity to review Impact Whey Isolate. I've used many MyProtein supplements and continue to use them today. This was the first time I've tried Impact Whey Isolate, usually I buy Impact Whey in the 5.5 or 11lbs pouches due to the price per serving. As with most protein reviews they are hard to gauge the overall effectiveness, so I'll judge by digestion.

Impact Whey Isolate - 90% superior-quality protein

Impact Whey Isolate - 90% superior-quality protein

Chocolate Smooth Flavor: Whey Protein Isolate (Milk) (91%), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Cocoa Powder, Flavoring, Sweetener (Sucralose)

The ingredient profile is as simple as it comes..... you're getting 21g of Whey Protein Isolate. Whey protein isolates are one of the purest concentrations available of 90% or higher. With isolate protein there is a large removal of fat and lactose which leads to Impact Whey Isolate only having just 1% fat.

This has also been tested through LABDOOR (Grade A) with a score of 91.2/100. Total protein was measured at 87.6g per 100g of product. A 25g serving will yield 21.9g protein, 4.3% over its label claim. You can check out the report here https://labdoor.com/review/myprotein-impact-whey-isolate/report

Taste (9/10) - MyProtein offers dozens of different flavors to include an un-flavored version. You really cant go to wrong with a chocolate flavor (Chocolate Smooth). Basically this tasted a lot like nesquik and the flavor never got bland from beginning to end.

Mixability (8/10) - There weren't a whole lot of issues in regards to mixability. When using my shaker there weren't any issues, however when using a spoon there seemed to be some clumping near the top. In both cases I used about 8 oz of water.

Dosing (10/10) - There really isn't any kind of protocol here, its a protein powder. During this review I had one serving after training and another serving later in the day to fulfill my protein macros.

As noted above it can be pretty hard to gauge the effectiveness of a protein powder. I didn't notice any kind of digestive issues that can come from whey protein. Another area where this was effective: filling my macros. This is easy to use whether your drinking it or using it to bake with (pancakes, oatmeal, brownies, use your imagination.)

Since this review is for the 2.2lbs bag I'm going to use that price point. The cheapest value I could find was on the MyProtein website for around $30. There are 40 servings so your paying around .75 cents. However there are a freaking ton of discount codes out there if you just search online. Going right to the Impact Whey Isolate page on MyProtein they have a discount code for up to 33% off. If 2.2lbs isn't enough there are also: 5.5 and 11lbs bags available.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion I highly recommend using MyProtein Impact Whey Isolate! It has passed the test with independent testing and its hard to beat the price of a protein this clean. These reasons and more...... are why I continue to use MyProtein when I need to buy protein.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Digestion
    • GMP & ISO-9001 Standards
    • Low Carb
    • Independent Lab Tested
    • Low Fat
    • Delicious

Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!

Before I start I want to thank Blackstone Labs for giving me the opportunity to review Abnormal. This is my first review for Blackstone Labs, I've been wanting to try some of their products for a long long time. When the opportunity arose I took it right away when Abnormal became available. Abnormal is a precursor to 19-Norandrostenediol which is non-methylated (non toxic to the liver). During the duration of this review I was training 4-5 days a week which in the middle of a powerlifting cycle.

- Pro Anabolic Precursor
      - Anabolic: Androgenic Ratio of 12:1
      - Timed Rele...

- Pro Anabolic Precursor
      - Anabolic: Androgenic Ratio of 12:1
      - Timed Release Delivery System
      - Not Liver Toxic

Abnormal (19-NorDHEA) is the precursor to 19-Norandrostenediol a preprohormone that converts to nandrolone (Deca). Nandolone is a synthetic, anabolic steroid analog of testosterone - 6x more anabolic than testosterone. The chemical structure is different from testosterone because it's missing the number 19 carbon atom and attached hydrogen atoms. Because of this structure there are less side effects such as prostate enlargement and hair loss.

There are two different esters: Lipophilic meaning it's more fat soluble
      -Decanoate
      -Enanthate

The only thing that worries me - since this is a blend what amounts are actually going to the esters?

Abnormal is in a blue/purple tablet form. The tablet has a tendency to become chalky if you don't drink it down/take food right away. There isn't much of a taste even when it becomes chalky. In regards to dosing I took one tablet twice a day with food - breakfast and dinner. Nors have a half-life up to six hours when compared to andros with 2 hours. Blackstone Labs introduced a Liposomal Delivery that allows for a sustained release for the entire cycle.
      More about Liposomal Delivery can be found here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4664963/

To judge the effectiveness of Abnormal I'm going to use a few different categories:

Strength: Really didn't notice much, didn't hit abnormally huge PRs - at the end of 30 days I noticed a 5lbs increase on compound lifts.

Endurance/Energy: My endurance was boosted, took less rest time between sets and wasn't feeling winded after training. There was more energy not only during training but throughout the day.

Muscles/Size: If it wasn't for counting my macros I really didn't see a muscle increase from just using Abnormal.

All in all there was some boost to overall athletic performance but nothing crazy.

The cheapest value I could find was for around $60, however the common price seems to be around $65. Price per tablet at the cheapest value is around $1 or $2 per serving. This seems to be a little bit higher than comparable 19-Nor-DHEA prohormones on the market. BlackStone Labs also offers a discount for active military members with 20% off.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion I found Abnormal to be quite weak for me. I'd say this would be better suited to someone over the age of 50 or someone who hasn't used this type of prohormone since its pretty safe to use. In the end I came out with more questions than answers after 30 days. As always with prohormones make sure to use/have post cycle therapy and cycle support.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increase Endurance
      • Could Be Underdosed

Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!

Nutrex is one of the few companies that I trust in the supplement industry. I have tried a bunch of their products to include both versions of Outlift. One of the things I enjoyed about Nutrex Outlift is the clinical dosing and label transparency. There are some differences between Outlift and Outlift Amped - with Outlift Amped there are added stimulant ingredients while they removed 6g of 2:1:1 BCAAs. During the duration of this review I was training 4 to 5 days a week.

Highlights
      FULL CLINICALLY DOSED PRE-WORKOUT WITH A KICK!
      MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE BASED ON REAL SCIENCE...

Highlights
      FULL CLINICALLY DOSED PRE-WORKOUT WITH A KICK!
      MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE BASED ON REAL SCIENCE COUPLED WITH EXTREME ENERGY!
      PROMOTES INTENSE WORKOUT ENERGY, POWER & STRENGTH
      AMPLIFIES MUSCLE-PUMP & HELPS REDUCE FATIGUE
      NO PROPRIETARY BLEND & NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS

There is not much wrong with this ingredient profile.... You get a transparent label, scientifically backed ingredients and clinical dosages. There are eleven (11) main ingredients that make up Outlift Amped Pre-Workout Powerhouse. I'm not going to go over every ingredient but I did want to highlight some:

350 total mg of Caffeine- 200mg from Kaff2 Citrate 50.2% and 150mg from caffeine anhydrous

1.5mg Rauwolscine- A powerful plant alkaloid that functions as a strong CNS stimulant - alternative form of Yohimbine. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6276200

2g Creatine MagnaPower- Magnesium Creatine Chelate (MCC) - Creatine is chelate bonded to a magnesium salt to enhance absorption and bioavailability in the body. http://www.creatinemagnapower.com/category-blog/mg-creatine-chelate-research

Nutrex goes over every ingredient in depth here: http://www.nutrex.com/product/outlift-amped/

Nutrex currently offers two different flavors for Outlift Amped and I received the Fruit Candy flavor. The flavor was actually not bad, I thought it would taste like fruit punch considering the name but it actually tasted more like Smarties. There wasn't too much wrong with mixability other than some settlement at the bottom of my shaker. In regards to dosing I mixed one scoop in 12 oz of water about 30 min or so before each training session. With the clinical dosing there was no point to use more than one serving.

This was a good product in terms of energy, pumps and focus but not in line with its previous version. Energy swept in around the time I started training and it wasn't anything overwhelming... a boost but not a huge one. I would've thought with 8g of CM that I would get great pumps but that category was lacking. If anything I had a better feeling of endurance over pumps with the citrulline malate. Since I train in my garage gym there isn't a big need for added focus but that was lackluster and didn't really feel anything. For having so much promise this product was just good not great.

With the good - comes the bad with Outlift Amped...... this is the bad. The cheapest value I could find was on Amazon for $40 or $2 per serving. At most other retailers they are selling in between $45 and $50. I definitely would consider paying up for a product that is transparent and effective but not at this price point. In order for me to purchase a tub of Outlift Amped there would have to be a good coupon or bogo.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion if your looking to buy Nutrex Outlift I would stick to buying the original formula. This had so much promise with the ingredient profile and dosages but it was underwhelming for me. There are a bunch of other pre-workouts with a similar profile that are much cheaper in my opinion.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Clinical Doses
      • No Prop Blends

Thanks to HAK Nutrition for sending it out!

I want to thank Hak Nutrition once again for allowing me to review Pre Hak. This is my second review for them and have been very impressed with their products. Lately I've tried a bunch of different pre-workout supplements and this by far has been my favorite for a bunch of different reasons. I knew I had to grab a tub of Pre Hak after looking at the ingredient/dosage profile. During the duration of this review I was training 4 to 5 days a week.

Claims: None, they don't make up claims for marketing - they just use scientifically backed ingredients that work.

----Ingr...

The ingredient profile is based of scientifically back ingredients in a huge serving size (25.3 Grams) with 96% active ingredients. This profile is much more packed compared to Post Hak..... Pre Hak contains 16 or so main ingredients broken up into 6 categories.

1. Energy Amplifier
      - Caffeine 275mg: Energy booster
      - TeaCrine 25mg: Contains 98% concentrated theacrine - structured similar to caffeine but has no tolerance build up

2. Explosive Strength
      - Betaine Anhydrous 2.5g: A trimethyl (TMG) derivative of the amino acid glycine found in many foods- proven to increase power/strength
      - Creatine HCL 2g: More water soluble than creatine monohydrate, also with out the bloating like monohydrate.
      - Taurine 2g: Draws water into the muscles - one of the most abundant amino acids in the body.

3. Fatigue Fighter
      - BCAA 2:1:1 6g: Counteraction to the catabolic process - also helps fight against the dreaded DOMs.
      - CarnoSyn Patented Beta-Alanine 2g: A powerful intracellular buffer - increasing power/strength. http://jap.physiology.org/content/109/4/1096
      - Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract 180mg: An adaptogenic herb that decreases fatigue and increasing cognition.

4. Focus Igniter
      - N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine 1.5g: (NALT) Helps lower stress/fatigue while improving cognition (alertness)
      - AlphaSize 300mg: Increases the production of acetylcholine (learning neurotransmitter) http://www.cheminutra.com/alphasize/
      - L-Theanine 100mg: Found in tea leaves - helps relieve stress and increase focus (cognitive enhancer)

5. Pump Matrix
      - Citrulline Malate 6g: Nitric Oxide Booster superior to L-Arginine
      - NAC 600mg: Know as N-Acetyl L-Cysteine; helps with inflammation and supports the liver
      - Cocoa Bean Extract 450mg: Helps improve blood flow for pumps
      - Quercetin 200mg: Enhances the pump by destroying free radicals

6. Absorption
      - BioPerine Black Pepper 5mg: Absorption enhancer

You may notice some under dosed ingredients, if you were to stack this with Post Hak then your getting full dosages and some more.

Taste - Hak Nutrition currently offers two different flavors and I received the Green Apple flavor. Definitely tasted like a sour green apple - may be real sour for some.

Mixability - I didn't really have any issues in regards to mixability other than some clumping from time to time.

Dosing - This is a true one scoop pre-workout... I mixed one scoop in 12 or so oz of water about 30 min before training.

Pre Hak definitely earned points with how effective it was for myself. I took a serving 30 min before training and it usually kicked in right when I started. There was a smooth burst of energy that lasted throughout the entire workout. I had great pumps and felt like my muscles were balloons especially after leg and arm workouts. They pretty much felt out of this world (pumps) especially when I did some BFR training and sometimes I couldn't finish my sets.

I had some of my best training using Pre and Post Hak products. During the four week review I hit some new PRs with my compound lifts and lowered the number of sets for 50-100 total pull-ups. There wasn't any kind of tingles or crash associated with beta-alanine and caffeine - just a smooth sensation of focus, strength, power and endurance. There wasn't too much to complain about before, during or after training.... Just working hard and making PRs.

The cheapest value I could find was at the Hak Nutrition website for around $40. Each tub contains 25 servings so your paying around $1.60 per serving. To some this price may seem high but I'm willing to pay that price knowing what I'm putting into my body and knowing that it works effectively. Hak Nutrition also offers a 10% discount for those who have served or currently serving in the military. https://www.haknutrition.com/pages/military

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion I highly recommend trying out a tub or 2 of Hak Nutrition Pre Hak. There was a boost in all of the areas a pre-workout should hit without any harsh side effects. I'm really looking forward to seeing what Hak Nutrition comes up with next - they are a company thats definitely on the rise in the supplement world.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Strength
      • Increased Focus
      • Endurance
      • Transparent Label

Thanks to HAK Nutrition for sending it out!

Before I start I want to thank Hak Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to review two of their products. This review is for Post Hak - which you can guess is a post workout supplement. I've never heard of this company before these review however after looking at the ingredient profile and dosages I decided to give it a try. They pride themselves on their scoop size compared to other products that are concentrated. During the duration of this review I was training 4 to 5 days a week focusing on powerlifting/hypertrophy aspects.

Hak Post - Get More Post Workout - Huge...

Hak Post - Get More Post Workout - Huge 21 gram serving size and our formulation made of an industry 92.4% active ingredients.

The ingredient profile consists of scientifically backed ingredients and good dosages. The first thing you notice is the size of the scoop with a serving size of 21 grams. The profile is broken up into three (3) main categories to include: Size and Strength Growth (4 ingredients), Recovery Agents (4 ingredients) and Absorption (1 ingredient).

Size and Strength Growth - containing four (4) common ingredients
      3g Citrulline Malate - You think of this ingredient for its pumps..... however according to research CM has been shown to help relieve muscle soreness following training: Only about 3 to 4 g is required for increasing recovery https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20386132

2.5g Betaine Anhyrdrous - Helps improve overall performance all while helping to reduce muscle soreness.

2g L-Carnitine - Works in two different ways: Helps burn fat and reduce muscle soreness/improve muscle growth. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16826026

2g Creatine HCL - Helps increase muscle mass/strength

Recovery Agents
      6g BCAA 3:1:1 - Really no explanation needed..... Muscle Protein Synthesis

3g L Glutamine - Same as above - better recovery

480mg CherryPure Whole Tart Cherry Powder - Research appears to provide a viable means to aid recovery following strenuous exercise by increasing total antioxidative capacity, reducing inflammation, lipid peroxidation and so aiding in the recovery of muscle function. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19883392

400mg TRAACS - Second form of Glutamine

Taste - Hak Nutrition currently offers two (2) different flavors: Peach Mango and Watermelon in which I received. The watermelon flavor does have a tart flavor but not a bad taste.

Mixability - Even with the serving size there wasn't much wrong with mixability - didn't notice any kind of clumping or settlement.

Dosing - Mix one scoop with water or juice following training. The bottle also suggests to take a serving on non-training days but I didn't do that.

In terms of effectiveness I was rather surprised with the results in terms of recovery. As time went on during this review my recovery felt better and better. The Doms decreased dramatically especially going on from week 3 and on. I noticed my endurance during training was improving especially between sets which meant I could train harder and faster.

Since I had more endurance and recovered better from training I was able to train harder. Because of this I did notice muscle and strength gains. Were they crazy gains? No, but I was rather impressed with what I saw from a Post workout product. The biggest of gains were with my compound lifts - I did hit PRs on those three lifts and each went up 10lbs or more. This wasn't all because of Post Hak but I do believe this was part of the reason along with diet/training programming.

In regards to value the cheapest I could find was for around $30 ($1.20 per serving) on the Hak Nutrition website. If you pair this with Pre Hak then you get full clinical dosages and more (5g of Betaine a day)...As a stand-alone your still getting quality ingredients/dosages. Depends on what you need at the time of purchase. I think this is a pretty good value as a stand-alone post workout supplement even if you aren't getting some full dosages. One thing to point out is that they do offer a military discount code at 10% off for all current military and veterans. https://www.haknutrition.com/pages/military

Side Effects

Some bloating

Conclusion

In conclusion this was an effective post-workout that helped me make some good gains. i did stack this with Pre Hak so I was getting clinical dosages and some extras that could've helped with recovery. However I can see myself buying some tubs in the future and definitely recommend others to give this product a try. When stacked with Pre Hak your getting all of the goodies and some, as a stand alone your still getting solid ingredients helping you with your post workout recovery. Hak Nutrition is a name to keep on the look out for in the future!
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Better Recovery
      • Reduced DOMs

Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!

I want to thank Outbreak Nutrition for giving me this opportunity to review Reclaim. This is my second review I've done for Outbreak Nutrition, I reviewed Antidote and saw good results. Basically I used Reclaim as a pre-workout on training days and in the mornings on non-training days. During this review I was training days a week while focusing on a more leaner diet cutting calories.

Claim: Outbreak Reclaim is the ultimate fat-stripping formula for post-apocalyptic survivors who don't want to get left behind.

The ingredient profile is full...

The ingredient profile is fully transparent containing ten main ingredients. There has been plenty of reviews and Outbreak lists the ingredient descriptions on their website. I won't go over every ingredient but I'll go over a few that I think are important. First and foremost this formula contains 300mg of caffeine which is known more for increasing energy. However caffeine also plays a role with thermogenesis, a study done by NCBI reports caffeinemay promote thermogenesis in the treatment of obesity. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2912010

Another ingredient that I think is important is Rhodiola rosea extract. When reducing calories or looking to lean out you may endure some stress or fatigue. This ingredient is an adaptogen to help with reduce stress/mental fatigue all-while helping increase athletic performance. The third and final ingredient that I thought was important was the Choleus Forskohlii root also known as a labdane diterpene. Basically this ingredient enhances liposys and reduces appetite. https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/WeightLoss-HealthProfessional/

Taste - Outbreak offer three different flavors and I received the Dark Berry Blend. This has a really strong taste but I can't complain about this flavor. There is a mix of flavors like raspberry/blueberry and etc.... however I'd give this taste an 8/10.

Mixability - There was some settlement at times which led to a spicy taste from the Capsimax. When that wasn't the case there weren't any other issues I noticed.

Dosing - I used this like a pre-workout however I made sure to do so on an empty stomach. Took one scoop and mixed it with 8oz of water and usually chugged it down about 30 min before training. On non training days I took Reclaim first thing in the morning with an empty stomach.

To judge the effectiveness of Reclaim I'm going to use a few categories....

Energy - This produced a pretty good energy boost without the cracked out feeling. The energy lasted for a while and there was no crash later on, this felt more like an alert feel.

Thermo/Fat Loss - Definitely kicked in during my workouts, I was sweating buckets and felt like I was working out in a swamp. With the help of Reclaim I lost 4lbs after 30 days and dropped 1 pants size around the waist. Wasn't expecting this much in 30 days but I'll take it.

Appetite Suppression - I did notice I wasn't having my normal cravings while on my diet. This didn't last all day but it did last 4-5 hours and got me through dinner to my normal bed time.

The cheapest value I could find was on the Outbreak Nutrition website for around $35. Per serving this leads to around $1.17, considering the effectiveness I'd say this is a pretty good value.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion this is a solid fat-burner that does work if you have the right diet/training regimen. I would definitely recommend Reclaim to those looking for an out of the box fat burner.
      • Appetite Control
      • Burn Fat
      • Capsimax Spice

Thanks to NooWave Supplement Co. for sending it out!

Before I start I want to thank NooWave Supplement Co for participating in the SR TROOP Program. They have been very active in this program and I've had the opportunity to review a few supplements from their line. The main reason I really wanted to try NooCaffeine was because of the environment I work in. Working in a surgery/recovery setting I don't have much time to drink coffee or energy drinks. This seemed like a simple solution for the days that were dragging.

The NooCaffeine ingredient profile is really simple only containing three (3) main ingredients. First off there are two different types of caffeine that both have different timing effects. Caffeine Citrate (100mg) is the first ingredient listed, this is a combination of caffeine (50% caffeine by mass) and citric acid. You feel the effect from this form much quicker than you do with Dicaffeine Malate (Infinergy). Infinergy (100mg) is the second form of caffeine listed, its formed by the combination of malic acid (malate) and caffeine (73% caffeine by mass). This has a more long drawn out effect but is milder with its effects. Third and final ingredient is L-Theanine (200mg) which is an amino acid known for increasing cognitive focus.

Dosing - The bottle suggests taking 1-2 capsules whenever focus is needed. During this review I only took one capsule at a time when I needed a boost of energy during work. This took the place of a cup of coffee or an energy drink. If wanted I believe this would be a great product to stack with a pre-workout.

I used NooCaffeine as a stand-alone energy/focus booster before and during work when needed. Depending on the day I'd take this first thing in the morning before work or during work on longer days. As I noted earlier on I only took one capsule and that seemed to give me enough boost of energy to help me get through work. I can't say my alertness or energy was anything crazy or overpowering.. It did seem that the effectiveness slowly went down after use however there was no crash. I'd say this would be best suited in a stack with a product like NooWave The Socialite or with a pre-workout with low stims.

The cheapest value I found was on Amazon for $16.72 for 20 servings. Each serving (capsule) costs the user around .84 cents or $1.68 for 2 capsules if that's what you need. Depending on your usage the price isn't bad but its also not great. Only other website I found this on was at NooWave for a price of $19.99 but I also saw they offer a 15% discount.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall in conclusion this was just an ok product compared to other NooWave supplements I've reviewed in the past. Did it do everything to include: Increase alertness, energy and focus? Yes it did, however I was expecting a bit more. This would be best suited to use as part of a stack with a pre-workout with low stimulants or with a nootropic. Once again I appreciate NooWave Supplement Co for giving me this opportunity to review NooCaffeine.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Better Alertness
      • Better Focus
      • Better Mood

Thanks to AZÖTH for sending it out!

Before I start I want to thank Azoth for giving me the opportunity to review their product. In the past few months I have been using different nootropics and researching ingredients. When this became available I knew I had to give it a try based on other user reviews here on SR. During the duration of this review I was training 5 days a week focusing on Powerlifting movements.

Claim:
        AZTH combines the world's most potent nootropics and clinically researched sports performance ingredients into thirty easy to swallow capsules.

-Increase Strength

-Increase Strength
        -Stamina
        -Confidence
        -Mental Prowess

AZOTH features a fully transparent label with ten (10) main ingredients known as cognitive enhancers. Each ingredient is dosed clinically (basically fully loaded) and one of the nice things about this formula is that its caffeine free. Its easy to fill this page and talk about each ingredient getting at least 400 words but here are two different sources of research.

Since this is in capsule form there is no taste or mixability to judge on. In terms of dosing.... Take one to two capsules with a light meal containing health fats every other day. You can take up to three (3) capsules at one time never exceeding 24 hour period. For this review I used 1 and 2 capsules every other day dependent on how I was feeling mentally.

When I got out of the military because of physical injuries I developed some mental health issues to include depression, anxiety, lack of motivation and etc. Before I used AZOTH I went to my doctor to get the ok using this alongside medications I use on a daily basis. Some days I feel better/worse than others, that was how I figured out my dosage using AZOTH.

1 Capsule - The first few times taking this I started off taking one capsule every other day before work. It only took about 15 min before I started to feel the effectiveness of AZOTH while driving to work. My focus/alertness went from what seemed foggy to clear and cognitive by the time I got to work. Days went by quicker, I was more alert (work in a surgery setting), motivation was extremely heightened and confidence was boosted.

2 Capsules - Literally thought I was on some kind high or on cloud nine.... I just felt too good during the day.

This was one of the few times where I had an increase feeling of motivation/confidence. My wife and co-workers all took notice and asked where this positive change came from. That alone was enough for me knowing this stuff was legit!

AZOTH is sold on its website for $44.95 per 30 capsule package. Since you dose the servings yourself (1-3 capsules) the pricepoint is dependent on that. However each capsule costs the user around $1.50, $3.00 for two (2) capsules and $4.50 for three (3). AZOTH does offer two different coupons through PricePlow.
        PLOW40 40%OFF (Applies if you want to buy 1. If you buy more than 1, the next is better)
        PLOW50FOR1 Buy one, get one free. (Applies to 3, 4, or more packs as well).
        Based on the exotic ingredients, dosages and effectiveness I have no problem paying up for a nootropic supplement like this using either of the coupon codes.

Side Effects

Withdrawals once you run out because it worked so good lol

Conclusion

In conclusion AZOTH moves right to the top of nootropic supplements on the market. Other nootropic companies should take notice of AZOTH once it becomes more widely available. The only possible negative is the price, I know some will say its too expensive.... however for people like myself I would have no problem paying up for this.
        • Increased Focus
        • Long Lasting
        • As Needed
        • Increased Drive
        • Lower Anxiety Levels
        • Feeling Of Wellbening
        • -Not Widely Available
        • 10 Servings

Thanks to CSA Nutrition for sending it out!

Whats up SR TROOPERS? Another review.... this time for CSA Nutrition Podium Gold. I use creatine on and off in years past, however I've been using it more and more. I'm up to try new supplements depending on the ingredient profile and this looked solid. The CarnoForge blend intrigued me as well so I decided to give this product a try. Sometimes less is more and in this case this was true with two staple ingredients: Beta-Alanine and Creatine.

CSA Nutrition Podium Gold is a proprietary blend of B-Alanine and Creatine Monohydrate. The manufacturer notes CarnoForge increases Exercise Capacity and Power Output by increasing intracellular carnosine levels in fast twitch (type II) fibers by up to 80%. With the increase in intracellular carnosine levels buffer the increase in metabolic acid - this results in improved ergogenic effects.... Basic terms: Increased Endurance and Improved Recovery time.

Taste - For this review I received the unflavored powder version. They do offer three (3) new flavors which are currently on back order: Fruit Punch, Mandarin Orange and Grape. Some people prefer capsule/tablet forms of creatine and CSA Nutrition does offer those. Taste grade N/A unflavored

Mixability - This was indifferent for me... the mixability was a bit gritty/clumpy however I kind of expected that from "Monohydrate." Grade 5.5/10

Dosing - CSA Nutrition recommends using two (2) scoops daily for someone weighing over 200lbs or one (1) scoop if you weigh under 200lbs. The tub suggests for those weighing over 200lbs (which I am) to take one (1) scoop in the morning and another scoop post workout. I took one scoop 20-30 min before training and another post-training with my protein shake.

I have used many different creatine products in the past and must say this was the most effective one I've used to date. This isn't a miracle supplement, however with the right training/diet regimen this is really effective. It took about a week and a half to start noticing effects from Podium Gold. The two (2) biggest things I noticed from that time was endurance and recovery. Too be honest I'm not built for endurance whatsoever and high rep sets seem to tire me out quickly (maybe I'm just fat?). However I noticed those high rep sets seemed to feel easier and easier and low rep sets were more powerful. With the increase in endurance my recovery times were shortened in between sets and after training sessions. Both of these aspects really surprised me from a supplement with two (2) main active ingredients.

CSA Nutrition sells a 60 serving tub on their website for $43.99, they also offer a promo of Buy 3 Get 1 Free for $131.97. If you prefer the tablet form the offer that for less at $34.99 or Buy 3 Get 1 Free for $104.97. For someone weighing over 200lbs you would have a 30 day supply, with the current price of $43.99 I find that to be on the higher side when compared to other creatine supplements. However you can't deny the effectiveness of Podium Gold and for that alone its worth trying at least once.

Side Effects

Just some bloating

Conclusion

In conclusion this is a really solid supplement from an up-and-coming company. CarnoForge really intrigues me with how effective it was in terms of endurance and recovery. I'm hoping CSA Nutrition expands out in the marketplace becoming more widely available. I believe this product could become the new pedestal for creatine supplements. I want to thank CSA Nutrition for giving me this opportunity and I look forward to seeing them grow as a company.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Better Recovery
        • Increased Strength