zbikowski88

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by zbikowski88

5.8
3.5
(SR paid for product; Gaspari Nutrition did not participate)
  February 13, 2018

• Prop Blend
  • Fillers
  • Underdosed Ingredients

I want to thank Supplement Reviews for giving me the opportunity to review HyperAmino. A big shout out to Clipper83 for sending me another tub after there was an issue with the first tub. I've been a big fan of Gaspari Nutrition since SuperPump 250, SizeOn, Original Halodrol first came out. They've been one of my go to brands for a long long time. I took a chance of HyperAmino knowing it was a huge prop blend based on the fact it was a Gaspari Product.

Claims:

- Supports Lean Muscle Growth
- Powerful Energizers with Antioxidant Support
- Enhances Endurance & Stanima
- Anti-Catabolic & Anti-Cortisol Effects

The ingredient profile is basically one huge amino prop blend - I mean huge. There is a total of 13 ingredients that total to a whopping 5g organized by 4 different categories. So as you can guess this formula is severely under-dosed. Also noticed that the serving size is 10g while the ingredient formula contains 5.2g. If my community education math knowledge is right that leaves 4.8g left as fillers or something else.

BCAA 2:1:1 Matrix

- Phenylalanine
- Theronine
- Methionine

Hyper Amino Hyper Energy Matrix: 200mg
- IIex gyayusa Extract (leaf)
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf)
- Guarana Extract (seed)

Total caffeine from all sources totals 100mg

Taste - I got the Kiwi Strawberry flavor which was pretty good. I'd imagine with a flavor like Kiwi Strawberry that it would taste good and it was spot on. It had that kool-aid type of taste.

Mixability - Really no issues with mixability.... only thing I had issue with was my shaker cup dyed red.

Dosing - Gaspari Nutrition notes you can use HyperAmino just about anytime... Pre/During/Post. During this review I used this as an intra-workout during my first of two daily workouts.

It was pretty easy to judge the effectiveness of HyperAmino - not much of a boost. HyperAmino features Energy/Focus/Recovery which was why I used it as an intra-workout drink. The only boost that I noticed was from the caffeine even at that it wasn't much. In terms of focus & recovery there was absolutely nothing at all. I knew because of the prop blend there wouldn't be "much" - "wouldn't be much" was an overstatement. It didn't work because its severely underdosed.... plain & simple.

The cheapest value I could find was at AllStarHealth.com for around $13 (Southern Sweet Tea). Each tub contains a total of 30 servings so your looking at a price of around .43 cents. All other flavors cost around $17.50 or .58 cents per serving. You look and see these prices and think thats not bad of a price. However after taking consideration of the ingredient profile & effectiveness I'm going to say that its over priced.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, Gaspari Nutrition HyperAmino really was a big let down. Starting from the prop blend to severely under-dosed ingredients this was a big miss. The ingredient profile does have promise "IF" the ingredients were dosed properly. They focused way too much on taste which really isn't a big deal to me. I'd rather have a product be effective w/ bad taste over an un-effective product that tastes great. I wouldn't recommend this even for $13, the effectiveness doesn't warrant that price. Thanks again to SR/Clipper83 for letting me try HyperAmino

Overall
Thanks to Adaptogen Science for sending it out!
  February 6, 2018

• Quality Protein Sources

I want to thank Adaptogen Science for giving me the opportunity to review Tasty Whey Deluxe. I'm always on the lookout for new protein powders and when this came up on TROOPS I had to give it a shot. Protein is the main staple of my supplement stack as it is for most of you. I'm staying real busy as of late and don't have the time for some meals/snacks so a protein shake is my go to option.

The ingredient profile is pretty basic....

Calories: 130
Calories from Fat: 20
Total Fat: 2.5g
Saturated Fat 1.5g
Total Carbs: 2.5g
Sugars: 1g
Protei...

The ingredient profile is pretty basic....

Calories: 130
Calories from Fat: 20
Total Fat: 2.5g
Saturated Fat 1.5g
Total Carbs: 2.5g
Sugars: 1g
Protein: 25g

Adaptogen Science uses a Whey Protein Blend featuring - Concentrate, Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate.

Concentration- Concentration levels varying from 30-80%.
Isolate- Concentrations of 90% or higher.
Hydrolyzed- Concentration levels of 90-95%

Taste - I received the French Vanilla Swirl flavor which is one of seven or so currently available. With a name like Tasty Whey Deluxe with a French Vanilla Swirl flavor I was expecting it to taste good. The flavor hit the spot, I'm not a big vanilla person but this was definitely one of the best I've had. It had the taste of a fine french vanilla ice cream. Overall taste gets a 9/10.

Mixability- There were no issues with mixability..... no clumping, foaming or settlement. I only used water to mix and had no issues at all.

Dosing- Theres no real dosing protocol when using protein powder. Myself as most of you have a shake following training and to fill macro counts. On training days I had 1 scoop following training and non training days I had one scoop as part of a meal replacement.

I find that its easiest to judge the effectiveness of a protein powder by its digestibility & recovery. Milk proteins like whey can cause stomach issues to include bloating, digestion issues. While using Tasty Whey Deluxe I found no issues with digestion. There was a slight increase with my recovery rates following training. It wasn't anything over the top but there was enough to notice - because of this I was able to train harder. Of course it also helped fill me up while I was on the run, I used less water for more of a thickness (it seemed to do the trick).

The cheapest value I could find was on SupplementGeeks.com - I can't say I've ever heard of them but they had cheapest value at $28.99 + free shipping. My tub contained 26 total servings which brings the serving price to $1.12. I would consider buying a tub at the price point. Other retailers are selling 2lb tubs for around $35 or $1.35 per serving. I wouldn't pay anything higher than what SupplementGeeks is offering.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion I thought Tasty Whey Deluxe was a good protein powder with a better taste. The ingredient profile is pretty basic with the exception of the protein blend. With a name like Tasty Whey Deluxe I was expecting a little more to be included. I would only consider buying a tub with the $29 + free shipping price point.... anything higher I really wouldn't consider it. Thanks again to Adaptogen Science for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Thanks to Tim Muriello for sending it out!
  January 30, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improves Focus
  • Tastes Great
  • Fully Transparent

I want to thank Tim Muriello for giving me the opportunity to review Spazmatic. Ever since I first heard about this I've been wanting to give it a go. For those who don't know Tim Muriello - He worked with Rich Piana and created 100s to 1000s of videos while working with IllPumpYouUp. You can find his videos on YouTube. He is quite the innovator if you've seen the other products he has come up with.

The ingredient profile features a total of 13 ingredients all fully transparent on the label. First and foremost this is a high stim formula that is designed to increase energy, focus and pumps. There are a total of three different categories that break down the ingredient profile.

Total SPAZ Energy Squad
Taurine 3g
-Essential Amino Acid that functions like an osmolyte - muscular energy
Caffeine 400mg - Caffeine Anhydrous 300mg, Green Tea 100mg
- Anhydrous delivers immediate release while Green Tea is more of a sustained release
N-Phenethyl Dimathylamine Citrate 175mg
-Eria Jarensis Extract: Neuromodulator boosting dopamine levels
Higenamine Hydrochloride 30mg
- beta2 receptor which increases production of noradrenaline
Hordenine Hydrochloride 30mg
-beta receptor that prolongs the effect of higenamine

Eliminate Distractions Focus Duo
Tyrosine 1000mg
-non essential amino acid that is a precursor to L-Dopa
Huperzine A 1% 200mcg
=nootropic that enhances acetylcholine levels

Clutch Spazoid Pump Team
Citrulline 4.5g
-pure citrulline without the malate (malic acid)
Norvaline 200mg
-blocks arginase

Taste - For this review I received the Strawberry Frozen Fruit Bar flavor which is one of two currently available. This had a really sweet fruit flavor which was delicious. I still think it was watermelon but who cares when it tasted that good. Overall I'd give the flavor a 9/10.

Mixability - There were no issues in regards to mixability.... I didn't notice any kind of settling or clumping.

Dosing - I mixed one scoop with 6 oz of water about 30 min before training. In my opinion this is a true one scoop formula given the ingredients/dosages.

This is where Spazmatic really shines.... it hit on all areas to include energy and focus. After taking my serving it took about 20 min to fully kick in however the niacin flush was felt within minutes. After my warm-ups getting into my top sets I felt a euphoric effect a tunnel vision of focus that was directed at the weights. With 400mg total of Caffeine there was enough energy to get through 2-3 workouts it felt like. However with 4.5g of Pure L-Citrulline and 200mg of L-Norvaline I thought the pumps were minimal. I was expecting a little more from that area since I was in the hypertrophy phase of my training.

The cheapest value I could find for a tub of Spazmatic on the Tim Muriello website. Each tub contains 30 servings and that will set you back around $37. Per serving your looking at a price of around $1.23. That price may seem high to most but I'd have no problem paying up for Spazmatic. Based on the effectiveness alone the price is warranted in my opinion.

Side Effects

Experienced a Niacin flush from time to time but it wasn't anything to worry about.

Conclusion

In conclusion this has just about everything a stim-based preworkout product should have (energy/focus). The pumps were minimal as I noted however that could change from person to person. This is a product that I could see myself buying especially since I want to try the other flavor. If your new to taking pre-workouts or have a low-stim tolerance then I would advise not to use Spazmatic just yet. Once again I want to thank Tim Muriello for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Overall
Overall
5.5
4.5
Thanks to International Protein for sending it out!
  January 16, 2018

• Easy Digestion
  • Not Enough Servings
  • Not Tasty
  • Underdosed

Before I start I would like to thank International Protein for participating in the SR TROOP Program. This is my third review that I will be writing for their products with the other two being: Amino Recovery & Protein Synergy 5. As always protein is the main staple of my supplement stack and always looking for new intriguing options. This stood out to me because I'm not a big coffee drinker so I figured since I train in the morning this could be my protein/energy source.

The ingredient profile is fully transparent which features Whey Prote...

The ingredient profile is fully transparent which features Whey Protein Isolate, Caffeine, Thermogenic/Fat Burning ingredients. Whey Protein Isolate is the purest form available with a concentration of 90% or higher. Having a concentration level of 90% or higher means there is a significant removal of fat/lactose.

The Basic Profile is as follows: (Per serving 40g)
Calories: 150
Total Fat: 0.5g
Total Carbohydrates: 2g/1g from Sugar
Protein: 32g

Thermogenic/Fat Burning Ingredients
Garcinia Cambogia (HCA) 636mg - burns fat by inhibiting citrate lyase
TEAVIGO Green Tea Extract (EGCG) 109mg - contains higher levels of polyphenols, also known for its fat burning properties
Green Coffee Extract (Caffeine) 30mg- Caffeine = energy boost

However I found this to be interesting..... It takes (THREE) servings of ISO-CUTS to provide scientifically researched dosages of: EGCG, HCA, Caffeine for optimum fat balance/weight management. With only 22 total servings that leaves 7 total servings if following that. I get this is primarily a protein powder but it shouldn't take 3 servings to meet those researched dosages.

Taste - I received the Choco-latte flavor which is one of three available flavors. That name alone sounds like it would taste great...... however it was a let down. It had a watered down chocolate taste without any hint of coffee flavoring. Overall I'd give the taste a 5/10.

Mixability- There were some issues in regards to mixing to include chunks/settlement. This was the first time I've seen a WPI (Whey Protein Isolate) that didn't mix totally. I'm guessing this is due to the added fat burning ingredients???

Dosing - I took one scoop immediately following my first workout in the morning. I used about 8 oz of water and that seemed to be the best for me. You could take this product just about anytime of day since there is only a small amount of caffeine.

In terms of effectiveness I'm going to look at two main areas of emphasis: digestibility & thermogenic/fat burning. One of the bright spots with ISO-CUTS was with digestibility. I had no issues with bloating or gas that may occur with milk protein. However when it came down to thermogenic/fat burning I honestly felt like I didn't notice much. I can't say this attributed to any weight loss as my weight stayed around the same. There wasn't much of an increase with my energy levels.

This was pretty hard to find since its an Australian made product/not widely available in the USA. On the International-Protein website they are selling bags of ISO-CUTS for around $60/22 servings. Per serving your going to pay just under $3, however if you want the researched back dosages (3 servings) your looking at $7-8. This is an extremely high price point for a product that was just meh. Even if it was extremely effective I couldn't see myself paying over $1 per serving.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion ISO-CUTS was a let-down for me. The only positive is the protein content- 32g WPI.... Other than that everything else was just meh. I didn't really notice anything related to fat burning or energy as my weight stayed the same. The price tag/availability is also a let down as the price is extremely high.

Thanks to Millennium Sport Technologies for sending it out!
  January 14, 2018

• Better Recovery

This is my second review that I will be doing for Millennium Sport Technologies. It has been a while since I have used a creatine product and figured I'd give CRE-02 a run. I like to use certain types of creatine as I haven't found monohydrate to be that effective for me. While I was running CRE-02 I was training 2x a day focusing on cardiovascular exercise in the morning and powerlifting in the evening.

The ingredient profile features 3 main ingredient categories that are made up of blends :( I myself like many others are skeptical of blends due to ingredients being under-dosed.

1. CRE-XS (ATP Saturation Matrix) 2g:
- Magnesium Creatine Chelate (MagnaPower) improved solubility over monohydrate with a bond of chelated magnesium
- Creatine Gluconate bond using glucose
- Di-Sodium Creatine Phosphate phosphate compound that stores energy from mitochondria
- Tri-Creatine Orotate bonded with malic acid with 3 molecules in bond

Even though there is 4 creatine ingredients your only getting 2g in total.

2. OxyCeps-ATP 500mg
- Dual Strain Cordyceps Hybrid (Cordyceps sinenais & militaria)(whole herb)
- 100% DNA Certified, Organic & Biomass Cultured yielding:
- Cordycepic Acid
- Adenosine
- Ethyl-Adenosine
- Adenine

Cordyceps is a catepillar fungus (prized herb) in Chinese Medicine for 100s of years. Its known to increase endurance/sexual function, reduce stress. Here is a well researched write up from PricePlow: https://www.priceplow.com/cordyceps

3. Adapt-O2 Endurance Matrix 375mg
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (Stem) Extract
- Rhodiola Rosea (Root) Extract
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (Root) Extract 4:1

Additional Ingredients:
- Magnesium 40mg
- Poria Cocos Sclerotia (Fu Ling) 125mg

The dosing protocol on the bottle suggests: Taking 3 tablets 2 hours before training on an empty stomach. Users over 200lb can take 4-5 tablets. I'm right at the 200lb mark but I decided to stick to using 3 tablets. The tablets are pretty easily to swallow and easy on the throat.

There are two main areas of effectiveness that I'm using: 1. Strength, 2. Endurance. Before I get into those two areas I want to mention that I didn't experience any bloating or stomach issues that can occur using creatine. Usually you'll notice some water weight or that puffy muscle look. Anyways that biggest area of effectiveness for me was definitely with my endurance. There was a carry over to my morning cardio sessions where I didn't feel as winded following training. I was able to train faster and use less time between sets. However I didn't notice much in regards to strength/power increases. I felt the progression of strength was still the same and wasn't increased just because of CRE-02.

In regards to value the cheapest I found was on AllStarHealth.com for $27. Each bottle contains 90 tablets so each tablet costs..... .30 cents, or minimum serving 3 tablets.... .90 cents. For users weighing more than 200lb they are going to pay between $1.20-1.50 for 22.5-18 servings. It's not worth the price at 3 tablets (.90) in my opinion because of the under-dosed creatine amount 2g.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion CRE-02 was just a good not great creatine product. I was hoping for a bit more with strength/power increases however I was happy with the endurance increase. The price point is a bit high when compared to other comparable products especially if your weighing 200lb or more. On the Millennium Sport website they do offer a 50% off discount with code SR50 however the AllStarHealth.com price is still cheaper. I want to thank Millennium Sport Technologies for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Overall
Thanks to Millennium Sport Technologies for sending it out!
  January 9, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decreased DOMs
  • Recovery
  • Hydration

What's up SR? This is my first of two reviews that I'm writing for Millennium Sport Technologies. For this review I'm writing my review on RPG BCAA's. If you've read my previous BCAA/Intra-Workout reviews I've been on the lookout for some products to try. Although this was the first time I've heard of Millennium Sport I had to give it a try after looking at the ingredient profile.

The ingredient profile features a 2:1:1 BCAA profile along with three different blends/matrix. I'm not going to go over every ingredient since there are too many to list however I'll go over the main categories.

ProtoAmino BCAA 2:1:1 - pretty standard ratio
- Leucine 2.5 g
- Isoleucine 1.25 g
- Valine 1.25 g

- Glutamine (Ajipure) 2.5 g - Ajipure: http://www.ajipure.com/about/abouthome

EAA Complete Recovery Blend 1 g - hate seeing blends... leads me to believe there are under-dosed ingredients.
- Lysine - essential for carnitine production

Electrolyte Replenishment Matrix 402mg
- Potassium Chloride
- Sodium Chloride
- Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate

Overall this is a solid list of ingredients however there are going to be under-dosed ingredients in the blends/matrix categories.

Taste - I received the Bubba Punch flavor which is one of three flavors currently available. Its basically a fruit punch flavor with a hint of cherry... the flavor was just ok to me. Not the best nor the worst tasting BCAA/Intra-Workout product that I have used. I'd give taste a 6/10.

Mixability- No issues to report.

Dosing - Used as an intra-workout during my first workout in the morning. I mixed 1 serving with 20 oz of water and sipped on during training.

In terms of effectiveness I found RPG BCAA to be just good when it comes to recovery/hydration. There was a decrease in soreness & DOMs however it wasn't anything great. I was still considerably sore following training, I was expecting a bit more with recovery. My hydration levels were better, one way of knowing that is by the color of my pee. Plus I wasn't feeling light headed or not sweating as much as I should which are signs of dehydration. Like I said the effectiveness was just good and not great.

The cheapest value I could find was on the Millennium Sport website retailing for $59.99 down from $69.95. Each tub contains 50 total servings so your looking at a price of around $1.20. There aren't too many people who are going to spend around $60 for an intra-workout product. However Millennium Sport is offering a 50% off discount (SR50) which brings the price down to $30 or .60 cents a serving. With this discount your getting a much better value.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion I was having a hard time deciding whether or not this was a meh or good. At the end of the day I chose to go with a good recommendation. I went with this because of the value with the discount code SR50 and it does work. Once again I want to thank Millennium Sport Technologies for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Overall
Thanks to Regicide Supplements for sending it out!
  January 8, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduced DOMs
  • Good Pumps
  • Increased Focus

Before I start I want to thank Regicide Supplements for giving me the opportunity to review Regicide Pre-Workout. I was on the lookout for a new pre-workout to try and after looking at the ingredient profile I decided to give it a shot. This was the first time I've heard of Regicide Supplements, the name itself is pretty cool after seeing the definition (Killing of a King).

The ingredient profile is fully transparent and features four main categories. In my opinion each ingredient is dosed solidly giving the user increased strength, energy and focus.

BCAAs 4:!:1 Ratio
- Leucine 4G
- Isoleucine 1G
- Valine 1G

Nitric Oxide Boosters (3 ingredients)
- Citrulline 3G
- Citrulline Malate 1:1 3G
- Agmatine Sulfate 1G

Energy and Endurance Complex (5 ingredients)
- Beta Alanine 4.2G
- Betaine 1.5G
- Creatine HCI 1.5G
- Acetyl L-Carnitine 1.5G
- Taurine 1.5G

Focus Enhancers (4 ingredients)
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 1G
- L-Tyrosine 1G
- Caffeine Anhydrous 300mg
- L-Theanine 300mg

In all there is a total of 18 ingredients that are commonly found in pre-workout profiles. The only ingredient that may not be common to some people is N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC): Main substrate for glutathione in the body. Its an important anti-oxidant in the body with positive liver effects. Overall this profile hits on all cylinders.

Taste- For this review I received the Watermelon flavor which seems to be the only one currently available. I thought the flavor tasted like a watermelon jolly rancher. I'd give the flavor an 8/10.

Mixability- You'd think there would be some issue given the serving size (28.5g).... however there wasn't. There was some foaming but that was a given with the added BCAAs but no issues. I didn't see any kind of clumping or settlement during use.

Dosing- This is a true 1 scoop/serving formula! I mixed one scoop with 12 oz of water about 30 min before training.

This was one of the most effective pre-workout products that I have used in some time. It hit on all categories including strength, pumps, focus & energy to include added recovery with the BCAAs.

Pumps - During hyperthrophy sets I had a ballooning effect with my muscles, there were new veins that popped up. I usually don't get good pumps for some reason or another but with Regicide I felt them.

Focus - I was on a mission and nothing was going to stop me from training. Not quite a tunnel vision effect but it was very close.

Energy - The added energy lasted through the end ofI each workout with a crash.

Strength - I felt a nice increase in strength, I was able to push harder which allowed me to increase power.

This was the only negative that I could find. The cheapest value I found was on Amazon for $51.99 compared to the Regicide Website $59.99. Each tub contains 20 servings so your looking at a price of around $2.60 per serving. Now hear me out.... I'm willing to pay up for effective products that use true/proven ingredients however this is a reach for me. Most people aren't going to spend that kind of money on a pre-workout supplement. I'm guessing the price is high due to a variety of different things.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Regicide pre-workout is one of the better pre-workout supplements when it comes to ingredients/dosing/effectiveness. However the price really brings it down for me, once the price comes down then look out for Regicide. If price isn't an issue I'd definitely recommend this product, but i know most people don't have $52 just laying around. Once again a big thanks to Regicide Supplements for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Thanks to Dymatize Nutrition for sending it out!
  January 1, 2018

• Low Cals And Carbs
  • Taste
  • Good Quality
  • Mixes Well
  • Great Product

Protein is the main staple of my supplement stack as well as many others. I'm always on the lookout for a new protein powder to try, although this wasn't a blend I had to give it a shot. Why give it a shot? The biggest reason is because of the brand.... Dymatize is one of the better supplement companies out there. I've been using Dymatize supplements for a while now and they haven't let me down with quality & price.

The ingredient profile is fairly simple.... it features:
    Per Serving 1 scoop (32G)
    120 Calories w/ 5 coming from Fat
    2g of Tot...

The ingredient profile is fairly simple.... it features:
    Per Serving 1 scoop (32G)
    120 Calories w/ 5 coming from Fat
    2g of Total Carbohydrates
    1g of Sugar
    25g of Whey Protein Isolate - purest form available w/ protein concentrations of 90% or higher. 1)

Dymatize also goes over typical amino acid profiles w/ 25g total amino acids per serving
    2:1:1 BCAA Ratio 5.5g
    11.8g EAAs
    27% CEAAs to include 4.4g Glutamine
    26% Non-EAAs 6.5g

1) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3905294/

Taste - For this review I received the Chocolate Coconut flavor which is one of many flavors available. The flavor was great, it had a strong chocolate flavor with a hint of coconut.

Mixability- No issues in regards to mixability... Since this is an isolate it mixed up smoothly. During processing of Whey Protein Isolate there is a big removal of fat & lactose.

Dosing- Really no wrong way to dose protein powder. For the most part I mixed a scoop of protein powder with 5 oz of water following my second workout. On non-training days I mixed up one scoop right upon waking up in the morning.

It can be hard to judge the effectiveness of protein powders. I like to use two different points of emphasis to judge: Recovery & Digestibility. Dymatize hit the mark in both of those areas. There were no issues with digestion or bloating that can come with milk protein sources. With regular whey protein I usually have some bad bloating issues. Isolate is a good choice if you have digestibility issues with milk protein. I felt my recovery was improved following training sessions and even made some nice strides with PRs. Because of the taste this product also helps you fill your daily macro goals. Because of the taste you can have a shake or bake with it.

The cheapest value I could find was on allstarhealth.com - They have 1.6lb Tubs for $25.49 (23 Servings) while 5lb tubs cost $60.99 (75 servings). For the 1.6lb tub your paying about $1.11 per serving which is a little high. However your pretty much always going to pay up for a isolate protein powder. I'd go with the bigger 5lb tub where a serving costs around .81 cents. That is a great deal in my opinion.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Dymatize continues to put out quality products especially with protein. This hit on all areas for me and because of this I'm looking to buy the bigger tubs and try new flavors. I definitely recommend trying out this product! Thanks again to Dymatize for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Overall
    Thanks to Muscle1, Inc. for sending it out!
      December 30, 2017

• Increase In Libido
    • Vascularity
    • Cortisol Reduction
    • Increased Strength
    • Dry Gains
    • Possible Dry Joints

Before I start I want to thank Muscle1 Inc for giving me the opportunity to review P-Cycle7. This was part of my PCT stack that I used after running Strength1 for 8 weeks. In my opinion a PCT is more critical than the actual PH itself... two reasons as to why I think this way. 1. Keeping the GAINZ and 2. Dreaded Estrogen levels especially high levels following a PH cycle. For this review I will detail my experience using P-Cycle 7 following an 8 week PH cycle.

Bottle Statements:

Bottle Statements:
    -Increase Testosterone
    -Decrease Estrogen
    -Boost Lean Gains

The ingredient profile is based really off of one ingredient: Androsta-3,5-diene-7, 17-dione 25mg otherwise known as an..... Aromatase Inhibitor. An AI is a metabolite of 7 Keto DHEA. Arimistane works to help with estrogen control and lower cortisol..... because of how this works you could see lean gains, increases in libido and have better recovery. Effective ranges go from 50-100mg.

Besides for the main ingredient or Arimistane Muscle1 Inc included an Elite Peak Intake Complex (EPIC). EPIC features three different absorption enhancers to increase the amount of ingredient (this case Androsta-3,5-diene-7, 17-dione) into the blood stream. These three absorption enhancers include grape fruit extract, DHB and bioperine.

In regards to dosing I took 3 capsules (75 mg) spread out through the day. Usually I took each capsule with some kind of food or fat such as peanut butter. By using 3 capsules a day the cycle lasted 30 days.

After seeing great results following my 8 week Strength1 cycle, I used P-Cycle 7 to help preserve those gains and more importantly control estrogen levels. P-Cycle 7 was used as part of my overall PCT stack and it did the job. I didn't experience any dreaded estrogen side effects that can come after running a PH cycle. With my estrogen & cortisol levels in check I lost some weight and leaned out a bit.

Muscle1 Inc is having a sale of P-Cycle 7 for $79.99 per bottle down from $99.99 (90 capsules). Although a PCT is really important this price is really high when compared to similar PCTs. In regards to the value.... Your looking at .89 cents per capsule, $1.78 for 2, $2.67 for 3 (amount of capsules I used per day - 30 day cycle) or $3.56 if you prefer to use 100mg (4 capsules).

Side Effects

Dry Joints per usual if using an AI

Conclusion

In conclusion I was impressed with the effectiveness of P-Cycle7, it lived up to the claims on the bottle. Most of the strength I got from the Strength1 cycle was kept all while lowering estrogen levels. The only downer to this is the price... I'm guessing its due to not being widely available yet. I hope the price does come down in the future as I could see myself using this following another PH cycle. Thanks again to Muscle1 Inc for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Overall
    Thanks to International Protein for sending it out!
      December 14, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • 5 Different Protein Sources
    • Aids Recovery
    • Taste Great

I want to thank International Protein for participating in the SR TROOP Program. This is my second of three reviews that I'm doing for them. I'm going to be reviewing Protein Synergy 5, and as you may guess there are 5 different sources of protein. Protein is the main staple in my supplement stack and I'm also on the lookout for something new. However lately I've been using more and more blended proteins as I found them to be more effective for me.

The ingredient profile is fully transparent and features a good amount of protein 33g. Per serving (40g) the basic profile includes: 160 Calories w/ 2g Fat, 3g Carbohydrates, 220mg Calcium, 110mg Sodium, 230mg Potassium, 33g protein. Also noted is a list of 18 or so Essential/Non-Essential Amino Acids per serving.

There are 5 different sources of protein:
    Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate: Rapidly Digested - immediate
    Whey Protein Isolate: Rapidly Digested
    Whey Protein Concentrate: Slower Digestion
    Egg White Albumen: Slowly Digested - up to 3-4 hours
    Micellar Casein: Slowly Digested - up to 7 hours

Taste- For the review I received the Chocolate Truffle flavor, you really can't go to wrong with chocolate. I only mixed it with water and it was satisfying to say the least. Overall I'd give it an 8/10.

Mixability- No issues what-so-ever in regards to mixability.

Dosing- I only used one scoop since there is only a precise 22.7 servings in the bag. For the most part I had it after my first training session in the morning since there are slower digesting proteins. The scooper is in a rectangular shape and if you don't pay attention you may miss your shaker cup :/

It can be hard to judge the effectiveness of a protein powder however I like to judge on two things: Recovery & Digestion. In terms of recovery I did notice a significant difference when it came to Doms/Soreness. This is one of the better protein powders for recovery that I've used in a long time. As for digestion I didn't have any bloating or stomach issues as I do sometimes using a milk derived protein. Another area this hit was with my macros, I'm following a flexible macro diet and this was an easy way to hit my protein numbers.

Once again like my last review of Amino Recovery, Protein Synergy 5 is priced high. For a 22.7 serving bag (We'll say 23) your paying around $55 on the International Protein Website. Your paying around $2.39 per serving, now I don't mind paying up for higher quality supplements but this is a deal breaker. You can find much better deals for blended protein powders with more servings.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion I was thrilled with Protein Synergy 5 noticing a difference with my recovery following training. However the big downside is the price, the only way I'd be willing to pay their price was if the serving size was significantly higher. I do recommend giving Protein Synergy 5 a try when there is a sale or bogo.