zbikowski88

• Member has been active for 7 years, and was last online today

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by zbikowski88

Overall
Thanks to International Protein for sending it out!
  December 10, 2017

• Reduced Muscle Soreness
  • Recovery
  • Transparent Label

I want to thank International Protein for participating in the SR TROOP Program. This was the first time I've heard of them, part of this reasoning could be that they are an Australian company. They seem to have an impressive list of products out so I decided to try a few. One of these products is Amino Recovery...I've been supplementing additional amino acids during my training sessions for added hydration & recovery.

Claims from packaging:
- Rapid Delivery Amino Acids & Peptides
- Supports Fast Recovery
- Supports Muscle Synthesis
- During & Post Workout Formulation...

Claims from packaging:
- Rapid Delivery Amino Acids & Peptides
- Supports Fast Recovery
- Supports Muscle Synthesis
- During & Post Workout Formulation

The ingredient profile is quite interesting when compared to other amino acid supplements.

Per serving: 1 scoop 10.6g
35 Calories
1g Carbohydrates
8g Protein from PeptoPro Hydrolyzed Casein
3g Glutamine
2g BCAAs (.9g L-Leucine, .6g L-Valine, .5g L-Isoleucine)
17 Total Essential/Non-Essential Amino Acids

As you can tell this is a pretty interesting profile that looks eye popping. Your getting 8g Protein from pre-digested protein peptides (di/tri peptides), "17" total essential/non-essential amino acids & 3g Glutamine. However its a bit disappointing to only see 2 total Grams of BCAAs per serving.

Taste - I received the Watermelon flavor for this review which is one of five flavors currently available. The taste was really sweet tasting, you can definitely tell its sweetened with sucralose. Overall I give taste a 7/10.

Mixability - There were no issues in regards to mixability.... No clumping or settlement.

Dosing- I used this as an intra-workout mixing one scoop with 8-10 oz of water. The bag suggests using Amino Recovery during intra & post workout however that only gives you only 15 total training days worth.

Overall I found the effectiveness of Amino Recovery to be moderate. There was enough things that got noticed but nothing over the top. This product is based on recovery and it did help reduce soreness & doms. I can say Amino Recovery helped me gain lean muscle by fueling my muscles allowing me to train harder. So in all, it did the job in terms of helping me recover - nothing over the top but a noticeable difference.

The cheapest value I could find was on the International Protein website for $40. With 30 servings per package your paying around $1.33 per serving. This is just way way to much in general especially if you take servings during intra/post workout ($2.66 per day). There are some comparable products to this and this is by far one of the most expensive.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion is a good recovery product to help you get through tough training sessions. However I'd like to see a better BCAA ratio (0.9/0.6/0.5) and the price will drain your bank account. Once again I want to thank International Protein for giving me the opportunity to review Amino Recovery.

Overall
Thanks to Barbender Nutrition for sending it out!
  December 8, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Sustained Energy
  • Red Dye

Before I start I want to thank Barbender Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to review Torque Pre-workout. I've used a lot of different pre-workout supplements in the past and always on the lookout for a new one. After checking out the ingredient profile and dosages I decided to give Torque a chance. This was the first time I've heard of this company, from what I could tell this is their only product out right now. One of the things that I like about Barbender Nutrition is that they don't use claims or gimmicks.... just solid ingredients to boost exercise performanc...

Before I start I want to thank Barbender Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to review Torque Pre-workout. I've used a lot of different pre-workout supplements in the past and always on the lookout for a new one. After checking out the ingredient profile and dosages I decided to give Torque a chance. This was the first time I've heard of this company, from what I could tell this is their only product out right now. One of the things that I like about Barbender Nutrition is that they don't use claims or gimmicks.... just solid ingredients to boost exercise performance.

The ingredient profile is fully transparent and features 7 "main" ingredients and at solid dosages. First ingredient is 3g Beta-Alanine which is a non-essential amino acid (carnosine) which helps increase exercise performance. Second listed ingredient is 3g L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate otherwise known as AAKG - increases N.O. production. The following 5 ingredients are commonly found in other pre-workout supplements: They include.... 3g L-Citrulline Malate, 1.25g Betaine Anhydrous, 500mg N Acetyl L-Tyrosine, 280mg Caffeine Anhydrous and 5mg BioPerine. As you can see the profile of ingredients is dosed pretty good, caffeine may be a little low for some who are high stim users but it did the trick for me.

Taste- For this review I received the Watermelon flavor which is one of two current flavors available. The flavor has a very sweet watermelon jelly rancher taste which I thought was good. Not too sour or sweet but pretty much spot on.

Mixability- Really no big issues in regards to mixability, there was no settling or clumping at any time. The only thing for me, might not be a big deal to others is the use of Red 40 Dye. It has the tendency to stain shaker cups and mine had a reddish tint after use.

Dosing- Basically I mixed one scoop with 6oz of water about 20 min before training. I recall using 1.5 scoops twice when I really needed it after a long day.

After using some high stim preworkouts before trying Torque.... to be honest I wasn't expecting much but I was wrong. Sometimes all it takes is a simple scientifically researched back formula at good dosages to help improve performance. The biggest thing I noticed was the all around clean energy that lasted all through my workout. With high stim pre-workouts you notice it wearing off toward the end of training. There were some nice pump sessions associated with Torque. I can't say my strength was increased just from Torque but it did help give me the extra energy and focus needed to finish some hard reps.

The cheapest value I could find for a 30 serving tub of Torque was on Amazon. Currently the tubs cost $26.86 or .90 cents per serving, this is a great deal. Most new products usually have a ridiculous price but this is not the case with Barbender Nutrition. At this price point I'm tempted while typing this to buy a tub to try out the other flavor (fruit punch).

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion this is a winner if your looking for an effective pre-workout product at a great price. The ingredients are research backed and common so you don't have to wonder what your taking. I definitely recommend giving Torque a shot. I'm looking forward to seeing if they come out with any thing new in the near future. Thanks again to Barbender Nutrition for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Thanks to Muscle1, Inc. for sending it out!
  November 25, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Strength
  • Increases Libido
  • Sheds Fat
  • Low Sides
  • Does Not Convert To Estrogen
  • Non-Methylated
  • A Little Pricey
  • Expensive Especially At Higher Dosages

Before I start I want to give a huge shout out to Muscle1 Inc for working with me. They gave me the opportunity to run an 8 week cycle of Strength1 at 330mg daily. I was on the lookout for a prohormone that would help me increase my strength while it was non-methylated/produce no estrogen. When Strength1 became available I had to give it a shot especially where I was at in my powerlifting cycle.

- Skyrocket Strength *Met*
- Boost Muscle Density *Met*
- Boost Lean Gains *Met*

The ingredient profile is fully transparent and features o...

- Skyrocket Strength *Met*
- Boost Muscle Density *Met*
- Boost Lean Gains *Met*

The ingredient profile is fully transparent and features one main ingredient 1-Androstene-3b-oI, 17-One. Otherwise known as 1-Andro (1-DHEA), its a two step-conversion process to 1-testosterone by two enzyme pathways. Research has shown 1-Testosterone to be 7 times more anabolic than regular testosterone. It differs from regular testosterone by having a 1,2 double bond instead of a 4,5 double bond. Whats nice about this ingredient is the fact that it doesn't aromatize into estrogen.

The Peak Intake Complex features (Grapefruit Extract 10:1, 6',7'-Dihydroxybergamottin, Black Pepper Extract). To dumb this down for myself and others basically this complex features 3 ingredients that enhance absorption of the prohormone into the bloodstream.

Since there is no taste or mixability to judge on I'll go right into dosing. In regards to dosing I took 3 capsules daily (w/ food) spread evenly apart every 5 or so hours. I also took additional supplements during this time to include: multi-vitamins, cycle support supps, protein, bcaas.

Like I said above I was at the point in my powerlifting cycle where Strength1 could do some good damage. I was running a Cube Predator program aimed at helping me gain strength & size. There wasn't any kind of diet I was following during that time just following a flexible diet macro count to help put on size. Because of the nature of this program and the limited gym equipment I had to train with I'll just go into my three main compound lifts. At the beginning of the cycle my PRs were: Squat 350, Bench 290, Deadlift 440. By the end of 8 weeks they looked like: Squat 365, Bench 300, Deadlift 455 for a total of 40lb PR total.

Besides for the strength gains I noticed a leaner more defined look all while packing on 4lbs during that time. I felt as if this helped me shed some fat all while gaining that weight. As most of you of have taken prohormones know you can experience shutdown. However my libido was sky rocketed as I was walking with well you know what in my shorts/pants through out the day & night.

Now I'm currently on my PCT and hope to keep most of these strength gains. If needed I will update this review if there are any dramatic changes following my PCT regimen.

Muscle1 Inc sells 90 capsule bottles of Strength1 for around $90 on their website. To be honest your going to need to buy at least 2 bottles which will cost you around $180. Now add in support supplements, a test base & pct..... your looking at a ton of money being spent. Due to the timing of my review being on Black Friday weekend they are offering a sale for 50% off using code MASSIVE50 through t.he end of Monday If your wanting to try any of Muscle1 Inc supplements now is the time to buy.

Side Effects

Very mild lethargy during the first week while on cycle. Besides for the mild lethargy there are no other side effects to report.

Conclusion

In conclusion all of the claims were met and felt Strength1 to be a very good product. However the price tag lingers, but there is hope with a 50% discount code you can use from now through Monday. As with any prohormone product (even if its safe) make sure to have your support supps ready before you start a cycle. Once again a big thanks to Muscle1 Inc. for giving me this opportunity.

Thanks to BN Labs for sending it out!
  November 18, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Soy
  • Organic Ingredients
  • Does Not Digest Well

Before I start I want to thank BN Labs for giving me the opportunity to review Vegan Protein. I don't claim to be a vegan or vegetarian, however I do like to try out new things. This is the first time I've tried a plant based protein powder. Vegan protein powders can get a bad rap with so many companies using soy as the main protein base. With 4 or so different plant protein sources without soy is what intrigued me into claiming this product.

The ingredient profile is fairly basic with one scoop containing: 140 calories/35 calories from fat, 3g Fat, 300mg Sodium, 2g Carbohydrates and 27g Protein. Protein features a blend of the following:
Organic Pea Protein Isolate: Pea protein contains roughly 90% protein by weight and very digestible - however the amino profile is weak.
Organic Brown Rice Protein: Comparable to Organic Pea Protein profile
Organic Hemp Protein: Hemp has a protein percentage of 30-50% by weight, more known for its other benefits-Fatty Acids & Mineral Profile.
Organic Spirulina Powder: Microalgae known more for its antioxidant & immune support.

Differences between different type of protein sources.

Taste: For this review I received the Caramel Latte flavor which is one of four currently available. There was a slight slight hint of a caramel mocha flavor however for the most part it didn't really have much of a taste. I can't say I looked forward to the taste after training but I need the gains.

Mixability: I noticed some clumping no matter if I used a shaker or stirred in a glass. The protein is pretty heavy by weight so i figured it would be ultra thick and that it was. It can be hard to swallow if you don't mix it good enough.

Dosing: For dosing I mixed one scoop with 8-10 oz of water after training. On non-training days I had one scoop first thing in the morning.

In terms of effectiveness I felt Vegan Protein was pretty good not great. With the good: filling my daily protein macro counts, felt full longer between meals/snacks (thickness). The bad: digestibility: I had a couple of stomach aches/issues. The stomach issues could be from the protein being plant based or just being thick. It was hard to judge if this really aided with my recovery/strength gains during the time of using this. Some days I felt like Vegan Protein helped in those areas and other days I didn't.

The cheapest value I could find was on Amazon for $48 (30 serving tub). On the BN Labs website they are selling tubs for $2 more ($50). Using the Amazon price each serving will cost around $1.60. If your not a Vegan or Vegetarian I wouldn't even think about paying that much. Maybe if the price was closer to $1 a serving I might might give it a try. Most organic foods & drinks cost a ton of money at specialty places.... I can see someone who is a vegan/vegetarian paying up so they aren't using soy.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, there are two different ways to look at this. I believe this is a good option if you have dietary restrictions or consider yourself vegan/vegetarian. If you don't consider yourself in that regard its hard seeing someone paying up for plant protein. The ingredient quality is there (no soy), however the price, flavor, availability aren't. Once again I want to thank BN Labs for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

5.8
Thanks to Gym Rats for sending it out!
  November 13, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clean Ingredients
  • Decreased Fatigue
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Needs More Citrulline
  • Very Bitter

Before I start I want to thank Gym Rats for giving me the opportunity to review Rat Fever. What intrigued me about claiming Rat Fever was its ingredient profile and single serving tubes. Each test tube is clear and your able to see each individual ingredient as its poured in one-by-one. You can tell the differences by the different colors and textures. I like to know exactly what I'm taking so I thought it was a pretty cool idea at first.

- No Crash
- No Blends
- No "Guestimation"

The ingredient profile is fully transparent and featu...

- No Crash
- No Blends
- No "Guestimation"

The ingredient profile is fully transparent and features six main ingredients. For the most part each ingredient is dosed solidly however there is one exception (I'll go into that).

450mg Dicaffeine Malate: A combination of Caffeine & Malic Acid (malate) - according to research it contains roughly around 73% caffeine. This brings the total to around 328.5mg of caffeine. This differs from anyhydrous because its longer lasting.

4G Beta-Alanine: Endurance & Strength booster

500mg Agmatine Sulfate: Helps sustain elevated nitric oxide levels with arginase.

3000mg Citrulline Malate: Nitric Oxide booster

50mg Theacrine: Chemically structured like caffeine and is considered a stimulant

3000mg Creatine Monohydrate: Really no explanation needed

The label is a little misleading with real caffeine content and I noticed tons of spelling errors on the ingredient profile. Spell check is your best friend.

Taste: I received the Strawberry Margarita flavor which is one of three flavors available. This didn't even come close to tasting like that, it was one of the worst tasting pre-workouts (possibly the worst) I've ever had. Straight up awful and bitter - I had to have a chaser handy/ready.

Mixability: First and foremost its a workout shaking the powder out of the test tubes. I almost broke a few tubes and tried every Mcgyver trick to release the powder. Because of this there was some clumping and settling.

Dosing: Took one tube with 8-12oz of water about 30 min before training.

Overall Rat Fever worked like i thought it would - clean. Although it wasn't long the energy was clean and there was no crash. I do feel that my strength output was increased from this product. Although I didn't set any PRs I was able to hit more reps/sets which in hindsight made me stronger. Endurance was also heightened but it wasn't as effective as the strength & energy aspects. Only things I didn't feel much of were focus & pumps. I thought 3g of Citrulline Malate/500 Agmatine Sulfate would be enough but I was wrong.

Currently the only place you can find Rat Fever is on the Gym Rats website for around $39. Each box comes with 30 tubes (servings) so individual tube will cost around $1.30. The price is a bit high considering a few things so I'd like to see it around $1 a serving. It does have uniqueness and convenience if training at an outside gym so I can see some people paying up.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, Rat Fever is a very unique pre-workout product that is meant to combat prop blends. However the taste needs to be changed and I'd like to see the price point down to around $1 a serving. Besides for that I can see people buying this for its convenience & uniqueness. Thanks again to Gym Rats for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Thanks to Ixion Nutrition for sending it out!
  November 10, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Focus
  • Joint Support
  • Lack Of Endurance Benefits
  • Lack Of Pump

Before I start I want to thank IXION Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to review Pre-Workout Formula. This was the first time I've heard of IXION Nutrition, I guess its named after the Greek Mythology Legend? Anyways, I've used many pre-workout supplements and this by far had the most diverse ingredients. What I was looking for once I started using Pre-Workout Formula was focus, pumps & energy.

The ingredient profile features a transparent label with 7 different categories. I'll go in order from top-bottom & left to right going over the categories/complexes.

Strength & Endurance: features 3 common ingredients: 3500mg Beta Alanine, 2500mg Betaine Anhydrous, 2500mg Creatine Monohydrate.

Joint Support: 1 ingredient: 500mg (MSM) Methylsulfonylmethane, naturally occurring organosulfur compound used as an anti-inflammatory agent.

Libido and Mood: 2 ingredients: 500mg Maca Root Powder, 150mg Mucuna Pruirens. This is the first time I've seen a libido category associated with a pre-workout supplement. Don't really know what to think about that. Anyways, Maca Root Powder is an Andean Plant from the Mustard family that has shown to improve sexual dysfunction. Mucuna Pruirens is known for its dopaminergic actions to help improve mood.

Energy: 2 ingredients: 275mg Caffeine Anhydrous, 30mg Synephrine.

Pump: 2 ingredients: 5000mg Citrulline, 300mg L-Norvaline. Both ingredients are shown to increase N.O. production.

Focus: 3 ingredients: 500mg Taurine, 200mg Theanine, 100mcg Huperzine A. Theanine is found in tea and has shown to relax the mind. Huperzine A has been shown to improve memory & brain functions.

Taste- There are currently two flavors available and I received the Pineapple Orange flavor (other is Raspberry Lemonade). I was excited to see this flavor combination however the taste was just blah. In fact most of the time is was just bland.

Mixability- No issues in regards to mixing, I only used water when mixing. Overall there was no clumping or any kind of settling.

Dosing- I followed the directions on the tub and mixed 1 scoop with 8 oz of water - 20 min before training.

With all of the categories from the ingredient profile I'm going judge the effectiveness using those.

Strength and Endurance 2/10: I really didn't notice much of a difference in both of those areas. While the volume is pretty high using percentages during Cube Predator, there wasn't much of an improvement to endurance. I didn't feel like I could reduce rest time between sets like I could with other products.

Joint Support 5/10: There was some improvement in the area especially after squats and deadlifts. It didn't take away the major aches & pains but it definitely helped with minor irritating joint pain.

Libido & Mood 2/10: I can't say I saw much of anything (if anything) from this. Libido alone is an odd thing to add to a pre-workout supplement. My libido was already high at the time of use.

Energy 7/10: I'm so used to stimulant pre-workouts that I wasn't thinking there would be much of an increase here. Surprisingly there was an increase of "clean" energy with no crash. It was actually refreshing to have that feeling throughout training without jitters and sweats that stims can produce.

Pump 3/10: Although I had minor pumps during high volume days they weren't what I was expecting. Too be honest I was expecting a little more, usually you have a balloon/swole feeling but that really wasn't the case.

Focus 7.5/10: This was the best area out of all the categories. Although I don't need much focus while training in my garage there was definitely an improvement. No tunnel vision focus but I got through my workouts without any distractions - One thing on my mind lift heavy & angry.

The only value I could find was on the IXION Nutrition website for $32.00 down from $37.50. With only 20 servings in each tub your paying around $1.60 per serving. This is a high price point when compared to more effective pre-workouts. Besides for that comparison it wasn't effective enough to me to pay that price.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion I like where IXION Nutrition is heading with Pre-Workout Formula. However there are a few areas that need some work: price, serving size, some formula adjustments. If these things can be fixed then I could see myself trying out another tub. The potential is there but some work needs to be done first. Although some of the ingredients/categories are odd it could save you some money from purchasing additional supplements.

Thanks to Enzo Nutrition for sending it out!
  November 5, 2017

• Reduces Muscle Soreness
  • Improved Hydration
  • Improved Endurance

Before I start I would like to thank Enzo Nutrition for participating in the SR TROOP Program. I've been trying different BCAAs as of late since hydration has been my biggest priority during training. I train in my garage and the weather doesn't seem to get any cooler in Florida so at times it reaches 90+ degrees. This is my first review for Enzo Nutrition as this is also the first time hearing of them.

Highlights
- Hydration
- Endurance
- Recovery

Highlights
- Hydration
- Endurance
- Recovery

The ingredient profile features 7 main ingredients aiming to support hydration, endurance and recovery. For the most part the ingredients are dosed pretty good this includes...

- 6g BCAA 2:1:1 (Leucine 3g, 1.5g Isoleucine & Valine)
- 3g Glutamine
- 1.6g Beta Alanine
- 1.5g Taurine
- 500mg Coconut Water Concentrate

Enzo Nutrition goes in depth about each ingredient here: https://enzonutrition.com/products/bcaa-hydrate

As you can tell these are all fairly common ingredients found in intra workout/recovery supplements. Glutamine could be dosed a little higher but I'll explain later on why 3g worked for me.

Taste - There seems to be only one current flavor and that is Blueberry Frost. Overall I enjoyed the taste, it has a sweet blueberry/coconut flavor in which I looked forward to.

Mixability - No issues in regards to clumping or settlement.

Dosing - I used one scoop and mixed with 16 oz of water during training (intra-workout). On non-training days I mixed one scoop 1/2 gallon jug of water and sipped on throughout the day.

In terms of effectiveness BCAA Hydrate hit all three marks of Hydration, Recovery, Endurance. Hydration was the most effective area for myself. Lately I've been cramping up while training but since I've started using BCAA Hydrate that hasn't been the case. I also got dizzy spells because of the heat and training intensity, I know this was due to poor hydration. How do I know? Easy, pee color. However that wasn't the case while using BCAA Hydrate. The second area of notice was endurance, my rest times were shortened between sets so I was able to train faster and more efficiently. Last and not least is recovery, I felt some reduction in DOMs/soreness right after training. Overall recovery was very comparable to other intra-workout supplements. Hydration for me is definitely better than most comparable supps.

The only value I could find was on the Enzo Nutrition website for $26.99. Each tub contains 30 servings so your paying under $1 a serving (more like .90 cents). When compared to other similar products the price seems to be spot on. I would have no problem paying this price for a product that was effective for me.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, Enzo Nutrition BCAA Hydrate hit on all of the marks for myself. The price seems to be spot on when compared to other intra-workout supplements. I'd recommend giving this a try, with proper training/nutrition you will notice increased performance/hydration. Once again a big thanks to Enzo Nutrition for giving me this opportunity!

Thanks to Dioxyme for sending it out!
  November 3, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Intra Workout Recovery
  • Boosts Endurance
  • Tastes Good
  • Expensive Depending On Dosage

This is the first of a number of reviews that I will be posting in the near future. I want to thank Dioxyme for giving me the opportunity to review Muscle Protein Optimizer (MPO). This was the first time I've ever heard of Dioxyme but after looking into them I decided to give MPO a shot. MPO is basically a performance optimizer leading to increased strength & endurance. It can be considered a stim-free pre workout or a natural performance enhancer due to its ingredients. However you want to look at it.

The ingredient profile contains two dif...

The ingredient profile contains two different matrixes that are non transparent. The first complex is the Nitramino Complex that contains two main ingredients at 6.5g total: Creatine Monohydrate & Beta-Alanine. There are issues I have with prop blends and the main issue I have is under-dosing. Pretty much everyone knows what these two ingredients are or can be found heavily researched online. Monohydrate alone should be taken at 5g or higher with Beta-Alanine at a minimum of 2g. Research has shown daily supplementation of beta-alanine with 4-6g has shown improvement to exercise performance levels. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4501114/

Next there is the mTOR Optimatrix dosed at 5.25g with three main ingredients: HMB, HICA and PA.

Hydroxy Methylbutyrate or HMB is a leucine metabolite that is considered an ergogenic aid. Basically it helps reduce DOMS (muscle damage) while increasing performance. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2245953/

Alpha-Hydroxyisocaproic Acid or HICA is the end product of leucine metabolism. This basically works the same way as HMB by reducing DOMS and increasing performance.

Phosphatidic Acid or PA is a lipid messenger that has shown to increase muscle protein synthesis through mTOR. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27274715

These three ingredients may not be under dosed if your going by lowest dosing amounts. Still with prop blends you really don't know 100%.

Taste- The only flavor currently available is lemonade. I was thinking it was going to be sweet due to artificial flavoring and sucralose but that wasn't the case. The taste was actually enjoyable... not too sweet & not too tart.

Mixability- I had no issues with mixability, there was some settling from the creatine monohydrate. However a few shakes later that all went away. There was no clumping or staining of my shaker bottle.

Dosing- I followed the dosing directions that were on the tub: 1 scoop for someone weighing 131-190lbs. There are 4 different dosing protocols according to the users weight.

100-130lbs. 1/2 scoop
131-190lbs. 1 scoop
191-240lbs. 1.5 scoops
240lbs. + 2 scoops

There were two areas where MPO worked best for me.... Endurance & Muscle Soreness Reduction. I felt fresh going into every training session and because of that I was able to train harder (more sets/reps). Training harder meant I was able to see some increased muscle and gain strength. They weren't out of this world type of gains but for a supplement containing 5 main ingredients it was effective to me.

Endurance increased by lowering my rest times between sets and actually feeling like I wasn't going to die after cardio sessions. Because of this increased endurance capacity I was able to get the most out of my cardio sessions whether it was by lifting volume or adding sets to farmers carries/yoke walks.

The only current value I could find was on the Dioxyme website for around $70. This will definitely set you back even if your using 1/2 scoop per serving. Rating the value is dependent on the users weight - a tub could last 60 days or 2 weeks. Yes, this was a very effective product in my mind but the price definitely hinders the overall rating.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Dioxyme MPO is a very effective product that comes at a cost. If the price went down or a sale came along I'd definitely buy a tub or two. The only two things hindering the rating of MPO are: price & prop blends. I can get past the prop blends due to its effectiveness but the price hurts your wallet. I recommend MPO but wait for the price to come down first.

Overall
Thanks to Muscle1, Inc. for sending it out!
  November 1, 2017

• Pumps
  • Heightened Libido
  • Prevents Lethargy
  • Far Too Expensive

Big thanks to Muscle1, Inc for giving me the opportunity to review Mass4. I also want to thank them for working with me during my 8 week Strength Log that I've been updating. I've been wanting to try another Prohormone cycle for some time, when the opportunity became available I had to give it a shot. Mass4 is basically 4-Andro (4-DHEA) a compound that turns into testosterone giving the user muscle gains and heightened libido. This was part of my test base for my Strength1 cycle.

The ingredient profile is simple: Each capsule contains 100mg o...

The ingredient profile is simple: Each capsule contains 100mg of 4-Andro (4-DHEA). What is 4-Andro? It's a compound that goes through a 2 step conversion process until it becomes testosterone. It converts to both andro dione & andro diol through 3-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3b) and 17-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17) enzymes hence 4-Androsten-3b-ol-17-one. The 4 has a double bond in the fourth position. With the good comes the bad..... 4-Andro converts to estrogen (gyno/man boobs) so an AI Inhibitor is strongly recommended.

The second part of the ingredient profile is the Elite Peak Intake Complex. This has a blend of three proven ingredients that help improve absorption: Grapefruit Extract, DHB, Black Pepper Extract. NCBI has done research on the effects of Absorption and Black Pepper Extract Here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21434835

Since there is no taste or mixability to judge I'll go right to dosing. I took 2 capsules a day (30 day cycle); the half-life is only around 4 or so hours so I took them 4 hours apart. Yes I know that isn't much (half-life time) considering two capsules but I was also taking other support supps as well.

Mass4 was used as the test base for my Strength1 cycle. Basically I wanted to make sure my libido was good and I didn't become lethargic. I must say that it did the job for both of those areas. For one I was getting morning wood just about every morning when I woke up. You do experience a boost in confidence and that is a valuable thing to have if your trying to set PRs or grind out a hard workout.

I'm tired/lethargic enough as a stay at home dad (especially at night). I didn't need added lethargy to my daily life during the cycle. For the most part I had a normal feeling which says a lot especially if you've used prohormones. It can be hard getting through the day or even a workout but that wasn't the case.

I felt Mass4 added to my overall strength & mass while I was on cycle with Strength1.

The cost of a bottle of Muscle1 Mass4 will set you back $90. Your cycle will depend on the price per serving, with a short-half life your going to be paying up for this. More than likely you will need two bottles and that will cost $180, then add the cost of support supplements such as AI-Inhibitors, Cycle-Support, Etc..... that's a lot of money.

Side Effects

Body Acne

Conclusion

In conclusion, Mass4 does what it says its going to do given the right workout program/nutrition: Raw Power & Strength, Increase Muscle Mass and Boost Libido. If you do give this a try make sure to have the right support supps before starting. The only negative is the price & not being widely available. Once again I want to thank Muscle1, Inc. for giving me this opportunity.

Overall
Thanks to Kratos Nutrition for sending it out!
  October 25, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Hydration
  • Increased Recovery
  • Transparent Label
  • Enhanced Pump
  • Somewhat Expensive

Before I start I want to thank Kratos Nutrition for participating in the SR TROOP Program. This was the very first time I've heard of this brand and I enjoy seeing what these new brands can bring to the supplement market. The ingredient profile and solid dosages intrigued my interest in claiming No Limits BCAA. I've been taking BCAAs primarily because I train in my garage gym in Florida and the heat has been pretty bad this year. Hydration is key when your workouts last 1:30-2:00 hours with primarily 60 sec breaks, so I'm pretty much always on the move during that time....

The ingredient profile is transparent featuring six main ingredients that are dosed pretty good. Per serving there is a total of 6 G of BCAAs: 3G Leucine, 1.5G Valine & Isoleucine. Just about everyone knows the benefits of BCAAs but if you don't know... Basically they stimulate muscle protein synthesis and fight catabolism. https://www.ncbi.nlm. nih.gov/pubmed/16365096

The other three ingredients listed are: HydroMax (Glycerol Powder 65%) 1G (Pumps), Taurine 1G (Hydration) and finally Coconut Juice Powder 500mg (Hydration). Overall this is a simple yet effective ingredient profile.

One thing I did notice was the labeling was a little off. It says on the bottle there is 5,000 mg of BCAAs and Glutamine for lean muscle recovery. However the ingredient label shows 6,000 mg of BCAAs and no Glutamine. Also I saw there is 8.5G (total ingredient profile) listed out of the 10.5G (per serving) total leaving 2G unlabeled. So I'm guessing there was a mix-up somewhere or there was a re-formulation of the ingredient profile.

Taste - Strawberry Orange seems to be the only flavor available at this time. Overall I enjoyed the flavor, it had a tropical taste and you can even taste a little bit of coconut.

Mixability - There were no big issues in regards to mixability - only a little foaming from time to time but thats not a big deal.

Dosing - I used No Limits BCAA as an intra-workout drink during my workouts. I used one scoop and mixed with 10oz of water and sipped on it during training.

The biggest reasoning for me taking BCAAs if for the hydration aspect. This seemed to do the job as I felt better all-around during/after training. Another added benefit is recovery, I did feel like my DOMs and soreness were reduced. They weren't reduced significantly but enough to notice the difference. I did like the addition of HydroMax and felt like my pump was better (with the addition of pwo before training) as I hit high repetitions. My muscles felt like balloons during high rep sets. Overall it did everything I thought it would, they weren't out of this world benefits but did enough to make my training better.

Each tub of Kratos Nutrition No Limits BCAA contains 30 total servings for a price of around $31. Each serving costs you just over $1 per serving which is a little high for an Intra-Workout. The ingredient profile speaks for itself and I can see why its around that price point (fermented bcaas) - paying for quality. Still its a little higher than most other bcaa supplements.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion I feel No Limits BCAA is an intra-workout product. The ingredient profile is simple but sometimes you don't need a lot of different ingredients when they are dosed solidly. I would like to see them fix the labeling whether it was a mistake or something else. However if you have the money I'd say give this a try.