zbikowski88

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 8 years, and was last online this week

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by zbikowski88

(SR paid for product; Cellucor did not participate)
  May 16, 2018

• Not Enough Servings
  • Take Extra Serving To Meet Recommended Dosages

Before I start I would like to thank Clipper83 for giving me this opportunity to review COR Performance CLA. This was my very first time using CLA, I wanted to see if I wanted to add it to a cutting stack later on in the year before a meet. During the time I used COR Performance CLA I did a mini-cut meaning calorie restrictions, extra cardio, cutting supplementation, etc... According to the bottle this is supposed to support weight loss, reduce body fat and maintain lean muscle.

The ingredient profile is transparent and features one main in...

The ingredient profile is transparent and features one main ingredient - Conjugated Linoleic Acid 1600 mg. CLA is an essential fatty acid that has been proven to reduce body fat, increase bone density, enhance immunity in animal studies. However research has been inconsistent with humans taking CLA to achieve these benefits. One of those researched studies can be found here - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12173945

All hope is not lost although studies have been found to be inconsistent you can still get some benefits. One of these benefits is energy, while on a diet/cut you may experience low energy levels. Adding some extra fat that has a very low caloric count during a diet can increase the energy some.

Taste - None as they are in softgel form.

Dosing - Take one serving (2 softgels) two-three times a day. I took 2 softgels two times a day with my meals - 22.5 day cycle. It is suggested with research that you should take 3.2-6.4 grams per day when using. With the two servings I was getting 3.2 g per day so I was hitting the recommended dosage. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4429457/

As I noted above this was my first time trying CLA and wanted to know if I should add this to my supplementation for a cut I'm planning to do later this year. During this mini-cut experiment I was on a calorie restricted diet (low carb/fat), fasted cardio in the morning, and this was the only weight loss/cutting supplement I was taking. At the end of the mini-cut I went from 207.3lbs down to 202.8 so almost 5lbs all while maintaining my strength for the most part. Its very hard to tell if COR Performance CLA attributed at all to my weight loss. The only noticeable aspect of effectiveness was the extra energy as I was feeling sluggish on the diet. Otherwise it was very hard to tell if something was happening - no feeling/noticeable effects.

The cheapest value I could find was on AllStarHealth for $10.39 (90 count). One serving (two softgels) will cost you around .12 or .24 cents if you want to get the minimum daily recommended dosage. At .24 cents the bottle will last you around 22.5 days - when compared to similar priced CLA supplements your getting the daily recommended CLA however it won't last you a full month. I can't compared effectiveness from this product to others as this was my first time using CLA.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In all I'm pretty mixed on using CLA for my upcoming cut later this year, I'm leaning toward no right now. It was hard to tell if there was any effectiveness outside of some extra energy and the research isn't great. At least you're getting the recommended dosage however its only going to last you 22.5 days - not a full month. Do I recommend trying COR Performance CLA? The jury is out there and some people have seen/noticed fat loss effects. I just don't see enough to to buy another bottle unfortunately. Thanks again to Clipper83 from sending this out from his bounty list and once again thanks to SupplementReviews.

Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
  May 9, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Great
  • Improves GI Regularity And Health
  • Digestive Enzymes And Antioxidants
  • Reduces GI Upset Symptoms
  • Health And Well Being Feeling

Big thanks to Redcon1 for giving me the opportunity to review GI Juice. Lately I've made a big effort to consume more fruits & vegetables in my diet. I'm doing this for the added benefit of vitamins, minerals, digestive help. This isn't my first time trying a greens/phyto-formula powder and most have tasted like dirt & grass - almost unbearable to drink. When GI Juice came along I had to grab it to help supplement my intake of fruits & veggies.

Redcon1 GI Juice features 11.25g of a Greens Blend - Concentrated dose of 13 different fruits & veggies. Most of the Greens Blend is made up of fruits with four of the first five ingredients coming from berries. In fact one serving of GI Juice is equivalent to one full serving of fruit & veggies. The blend is designed to help fight off free radicals in the body. There are digestive enzymes added to the Greens Blend to include Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (PQQ).

Other Enzymes included:
    Ox Bile 30mg - fat digestion
    Lipase 25mg - fat digestion
    Bromelain 10mg - protein digestion
    Cellulase 10mg - plant digestion

Taste - Redcon1 GI Juice comes in only one flavor which is Pineapple Banana. Most greens powders I've used have been unbearable tasting like dirt & grass. However GI Juice was rather refreshing and this was the first time I didn't mind drinking a greens powder. There was a slight after taste but nothing that wasn't too bad. Overall I'd give the taste an 8/10.

Mixability - I only mixed GI Juice with water and had no issues with mixability - no clumping, settling, etc.....

Dosing - Mixed one serving with 10 oz water upon waking up in the morning.

Besides for the vitamins & minerals your getting (1 scoop = 1 serving of fruits/veggies) the biggest benefit for me was digestion. I had more frequent bathroom visits which made me feel a lot better during the day. Sorry if this is too much information but I feel like its important to note.... My stools were larger & softer. Before using GI Juice I noticed I had some stomach discomfort and bloating. However once I started using GI Juice that seemed to go away, the digestive enzymes were a nice added touch to the greens blend. I also noticed an overall increase in wellbeing seeing my energy levels rise and just feeling healthier in general.

In regards to value the cheapest I found was on the Vitamin Shoppe website for $35 + Free Shipping. Each tub contains 30 total servings and I consider this to be one of the better values for a supplement like this. This is one of the very few supplements where I consider taste to be really important - I don't think there is a better tasting greens powder out there. For that alone I'd have no problem paying $35 for a tub.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Redcon1 GI Juice helps fix the internal plumbing issues you may be experiencing. Along with that your getting a full serving of fruits & veggies which = added vitamins/minerals. This is a greens powder that I recommend given the effectiveness and taste. As a reminder this isn't a replacement for eating fruits & veggies, it's a supplement to help getting you on track along with extra goodies such as antioxidants and digestive enzymes. Once again I'd like to thank Redcon1 for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Overall
    Thanks to Mind Muscle Nutrition for sending it out!
      May 5, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Ingredient Profile
    • Great Energy
    • Pumps
    • Focus

I want to give a big thanks to Mind Muscle Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to review M2. This is my 2nd review that I've done for Mind Muscle Nutrition. I wanted to see if M2 could live up to another MMN supplement Hydra Focus which I gave an 8.8 overall score. I've been using pre-workouts for a while now and have done many reviews on Supplement Reviews. Using so many different kind of pre-workout supplements I consider myself to have a high stim tolerance.

The ingredient profile features research backed ingredients on a transparent label (all ingredients/dosages shown). There are 16 or so main ingredients that feature a number or high stimulant ingredients. I won't go over every ingredient but I'll go through what I think are the most important.

Basics:
    6g Citrulline Malate (Pumps)
    4g Beta Alanine (Strength Endurance)
    2g Taurine (Endurance)
    2g Glycerol Monostearate (Prevents Dehydration)

The Good Stuff
    250mg Eria Jarensis Ext (Nootropic)
    150mg Caffeine Anhydrous (Energy)
    100mg 2 Aminoisoheptane (Similar to DMAA)
    100mg Teacrine (Stim)
    50mg Caffeine Citrate (Time released Caffeine)
    50mg Synephrine HCL (Glucose Uptake)
    2.5g Yohimbine (Stim)
    0.05mg Huperzine A (Nootropic)

Taste - For this review I received the Bomber flavor which I believe is the only one available. Anyways this had a tart iced pop kind of taste - hard to explain but it was pretty good.

Mixability - No issues in regards to mixability.... No clumps, settlement, chunks, etc. There really wasn't much color after mixing - just a cloudy white color.

Dosing - Easily a true 1 scoop/serving pre-workout given the ingredients & effectiveness. I mixed one scoop of M2 with 6 oz water about 20 min before training.

This really shined the most in terms of effectiveness. It hit on all areas a pre-workout should: Pumps, Focus, Energy, Increased Strength. From the start of training to the end I had a consistent clean energy that wasn't overly aggressive. What I mean by aggressive is jitterness or compulsive shaking. With the increase of energy I was able to train faster/stronger which = better workouts. My focus was seeking & destroying the weights/sets that were programmed by my coach. Nothing was going to stop me from completing my mission (program). I felt like I had good pumps during hypertrophy sessions - could definitely tell it was working with new veins showing and muscles looking bigger (balloon effect). Overall there really wasn't a negative in this area.

The only value I could find was on the Mind Muscle Nutrition website for $45/tub. Each tub contains 25 servings so you're looking at a cost of around $1.80 per serving. However the Mind Muscle Nutrition website says M2 is currently unavailable - hopefully it gets restocked soon. Anyways, the price may seem high but given the ingredients/effectiveness I don't find it to be too bad. Once M2 becomes more widely available maybe the price will come down some?

Side Effects

May experience side effect from Yohimbine

Conclusion

In conclusion this is another solid supplement from Mind Muscle Nutrition that lived up to its counterpart Hydra Focus. To me this is a TOP 3 stimulant pre-workout supplement if I were keeping a list. Theres a lot to like about M2, only wish it was restocked and more widely available. Thanks again to Mind Muscle Nutrition for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Thanks to ProSupps for sending it out!
      April 22, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Convenient
    • Good Snack Size
    • Too Hard
    • Very Chewy
    • Sugar And Carb Content Is A Little High

Big thanks to ProSupps for giving me the opportunity to review MyBar. I'm a big user of protein bars since I'm always on the move and don't have a lot of time to make meals. Quest bars have been my bar of choice but I have been looking for something different to try. I've had experience with using ProSupps supplements in the past and when these came along on TROOPS it was a no brainer to try.

The ingredient profile for these bars are fairly basic. They contain:

Total Fat 10g - (Saturated Fat 5g, Monounsaturated Fat 3g, Polyuns...

The ingredient profile for these bars are fairly basic. They contain:

Total Fat 10g - (Saturated Fat 5g, Monounsaturated Fat 3g, Polyunsaturated Fat 2g)
    Cholesterol 40mg
    Protein 20g

-Gluten Free
    -No Hydrogenated Oils
    -No Trans Fats

The total fat & carbohydrate contents seem a bit high and no a fan of these bars containing soy. However I do like that the protein content is from different sources: Whey Protein Isolate & Concentrate.

Taste - MyBar comes in 6 or so different flavors - Salted Caramel Peanut Crunch, Peanut Butter Crunch, Confetti Cake Crunch, Ice Cream Cookie Crunch, Iced Cinnamon Crunch, Cookie Dough Crunch. My favorite MyBars were the Peanut Butter Crunch since I feel like I'm a peanut butter connoisseur and could eat it all the time. It can be easy to go through a box of these bars so you'll need some discipline. I'll judge the other flavors using the rating system at the bottom of this review.

Texture - Overall this had a different texture compared to other protein bars. It was hard & crumbly however once you take a bite it becomes really chewy. If your not careful it can get really really messy. On a few occasions I decided to warm it up in the microwave to soften the bars.

Dosing- I had a MyBar when needed so it wasn't an everyday thing. If I knew it was going to be a busy day ahead I would pack a MyBar for on the go occassions. Basically you can have a MyBar anytime during the day or night to fulfill your macro requirements. However it can be hard if your counting macros since this does have a high fat content.

It can be hard to judge the effectiveness of a protein bar. However first and foremost this is a good tasting way to fulfill your daily protein macro requirements. If your on a cut/diet and counting fat grams then that might be a little hard. It's really convenient if your days/nights are busy and you don't have much time to make meals. It doesn't take up much space to pack and it helps curb your appetite and fight catabolism (keeping yourself anabolic). MyBar is basically an insurance policy in case you forgot to bring food or didn't have time to prep it.

The cheapest value I could find was on Amazon for $13.99 for the Ice Cream Cookie Crunch Flavor. Theres so many retailers carrying these bars and I've see a ton of different prices per each flavor. Other retailers are selling 12ct boxes between $17-20. So if your looking for a specific flavor at the lowest price available then you'll have to do some research. No matter the price variance I have found the price per box is pretty good when compared to similar protein bars.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, ProSupps MyBar is a pretty good option to choose from when deciding what protein bars to buy. All of the flavors taste great especially the Peanut Butter Crunch flavor, convenient to eat and fulfill protein macro requirements. If your looking to buy a specific flavor then you'll have to do some research in regards to the lowest priced option. Once again a BIG THANKS to ProSupps for participating in the SR TROOPS Program.

Overall
    Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
      April 17, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Reduces Cramping
    • Keeps Electrolytes Balanced
    • Hydration Support
    • Reduced DOMS
    • Improved Recovery

I want to give a big thanks to Nutrex Research for giving me the opportunity to review Amino Charger + Hydration. I like to use comparable products to this mainly for amping up my hydration (recovery is an added bonus). I train in my garage usually for around 2 hours here in Florida. It can get pretty hot and for some reason I sweat like a pig. For that reason I take my hydration levels seriously and look for ways to aid in that area. I have used many Nutrex Research supplements in the past however this was my first time using Amino Charger + Hydration. My experience with Nutrex supplements in the past were solid so when this became available I had to give it a shot.

The label features a transparent ingredient profile (w/ dosages) featuring 3 main categories:

1, Total Electrolyte Complex - 6 ingredients
      - Calcium 63mg
      - Phosphorus 31mg
      - Magnesium (TRAACS) 62mg
      - Sodium 200mg
      - Chloride 230mg
      - Potassium 160mg

All ingredients aid in replenishing your electrolyte levels with the most important in my mind (Sodium).

2. Clinically Dosed BCAA 2:1:1 6g - 3 ingredients
      - Leucine 3g
      - Isoleucine 1.5g
      - Valine 1.5g

Standard BCAA dosing - for those who may not know BCAAs help stimulate muscle protein synthesis & aid in recovery (dreaded DOMs)

3. Amino Acid Hydration Complex 1.75g - 3 ingredients
      - Taurine 1g
      - MGG 500mg
      - Coconut Water Powder 250mg

MGG or known as Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine Chelate is an anti catabolic. This helps prevent muscle breakdown & catabolism which breaks down more complex properties.

Taste - I received the Grape/Apple flavor which is one of a handful of flavors currently available. The taste was great exactly how I envisioned it tasting... a sweet apple/grape flavor that wasn't over powering. Easily one the of the better tasting Intra-Workout products out there.

Mixability - For some reason there seems to be some issues with BCAA supplements whether it be foaming or clumping. There was a little of both but nothing too bad. I'd advise using a shaker cup over stirring otherwise it wont dissolve all the way.

Dosing - I mixed one scoop with 10-12 oz water and sipped on while training.

Most people like to start with recovery however the main purpose using this was hydration aid (myself). My hydration levels were kept in check with the added electrolyte & hydration complexes. It was easy to tell Amino Charger + Hydration was working my performance never dwindled during my training as I was sweating. Another way to tell - military way: pee color. Anyways in addition my recovery saw a nice increase with fewer DOMs & recovery speed. With the aid in recovery I didn't feel like my following workouts were affected in a negative way. Overall Amino Charger + Hydration did its job in both areas.

The cheapest value was on Amazon for $23.06 (30 servings). Other retailers sell Amino Charger + Hydration for around $27.00 a tub. Using the Amazon price you're looking at .77 cents per serving - or .90 cents with other retailers. I find this to be a good price when compared to similar products especially with how effective this was for me.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, if you're in the market for an intra-workout product that works then give Amino Charger + Hydration a shot. Not only was this effective but the taste was great and the price is even better. Once again I want to thank Nutrex Research for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Overall
      Thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending it out!
        April 10, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Insane Ingredient Profile
      • Clinically Dosed
      • No Proprietary Blends
      • Great Energy And Focus
      • Excellent Pump
      • Sub-Par Mixability
      • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals
      • Not Crazy About The Taste

Before I start I would like to thank LabTech Nutraceuticals for giving me the opportunity to review Full Spectrum RX. I'm always on the lookout for new pre-workout formulations to try. Once this became available on TROOPS and seeing previous reviews I knew I had to give it a shot. I have had a lot of experience using pre-workouts and have done many reviews on them for SR.

This is a "HUGE" "Transparent" ingredient profile that is broken up into three main categories.

Basic Profile

Vitamin B3 20mg
      Vitamin B6 10mg
      Vitamin B12 12mcg
      Vitamin B5 20mg

Vitamin B plays a big role in energy production, carbohydrate metabolization, etc....

Pump/Endurance Matrix Blend
      Citrulline Malate 2:1 8000mg
      Beta Alanine 3500mg
      L-Taurine 2250mg
      Agmatine Sulfate 1500mg
      AAKG 1250mg
      Beat Root Extract 1000mg

Common ingredients known to increase N.O. production (pumps,vasodilation) and muscular endurance.

Energy/Focus Matrix Blend
      Alpha Yohimbine 1mcg Focus,Cognition,Energy

Mood/Absorption
      Black Pepper Fruit Extract 5mg
      6 7-Dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) 5mg

Taste - I received the Strawberry Kiwi flavor which is one of three flavors currently available. This wasn't one of the best taste pre-workouts I've had... in fact it was pretty rough. It had a fruit punch/pepper taste, I'm guessing its pretty hard to have a product great tasting when there are so many ingredients. The effectiveness trumps the flavor category every day for me so I just chugged it down and worked out.

Mixability - There was some grittiness especially when I was finishing up a serving. Besides for that there wasn't anything else to note in regards to mixability.

Dosing - Easily a true one scoop pre-workout, I took one scoop with 8 oz of water around 20 min before training.

In terms of effectiveness this was an all-around hit. The biggest need from pre-workout is long lasting clean energy. Full Spectrum RX provided this from start to finish without any crash or jitters. Most stimulant pre-workouts give you fast hard hitting energy (crack/drug feeling) however this was not the case. Next was the pumps, this gave me some of the best pumps I've had in a long long time. The effects lasted well past workouts giving me that balloon like effect with veins popping. Focus isn't a thing I need much of since I'm training in my garage gym however there was a noticeable increase. The ingredients left me with a tunnel vision at times and other times very close to that. With endurance I noticed less fatigue which allowed me to train faster & harder which means heavier weights w/ less rest time.

The cheapest value I could find for a tub of Full Spectrum RX is on the LabTech Nutraceuticals website. Each tub contains 30 servings and retails for $54.99 or $1.83 per serving. I have no problem paying up for a product as effective as this but its still a bit steep. As I was checking out their website I had 2 different promo code coupons pop up for 13% and 16% discounts. Given those discounts I would be willing to pay that price for a tub of Full Spectrum RX. With so many discount promos I'm sure there will be better deals in the future.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Full Spectrum RX hit on all cylinders and then some.... I highly highly recommend giving this a try especially with discount codes showing up on the LabTech Nutraceuticals website. If your looking for energy, pumps, focus, strength, endurance then you need to try Full Spectrum RX. Once again thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Overall
      Thanks to Flex Nutrition for sending it out!
        April 8, 2018

• Good Recovery
      • Taste Great
      • Soy Free
      • A Bit Pricey

big thanks to Flex Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to review Everyday Whey-Pro. Protein is the main staple in my supplement stack as it is for 99.9% of everyone else. I'm always on the lookout for a new protein to try and when Everyday Whey-Pro became available I had to give it a try. Its hard to trust whether or not protein powder is of high quality or not (fillers).

The ingredient profile is fully transparent and features 24g of protein per serving. The protein is a combination of concentrate and isolate. Concentrate is normally 70% or higher protein content with water, lactose, minerals, etc... removed. Isolate contains protein content of 90% or higher and is one of the purest forms of protein available. In addition to the protein content there is added MCTs (Medium-chain triglycerides) which bypasses the liver and absorbed for fast energy.

Supplement Facts
      140 Calories
      20 Calories from Fat
      2g Total Fat
      1.5g Saturated Fat
      4g Total Carbohydrates
      2g Sugar (sucralose)
      24g Protein

Taste - There is currently only one flavor available with that being Creamy Vanilla. It tasted good mixed with water and great in milk. It had a very very creamy flavor and there really wasn't anything bad to note. Overall I'd give the flavor a 9/10.

Mixability - Really no issues whatsoever in regards to mixability. It was kind of thick when mixing with milk but that was expected. No clumping, settlement or foaming.

Dosing - Depends on your protein requirements & recovery.... For this review I mixed one scoop with 8oz of milk or water following training, on non training days I took one serving to fill my protein macro count.

To help judge the effectiveness of protein powders I like to use two different areas: digestibility & recovery. In terms of digestibility I had no issues, there was no bloating or stomach cramping. Milk sources seem to bother me from time to time but this time it didn't. There was a nice boost with my recovery time following training sessions. My DOMs decreased to allow me to train harder next workout. It wasn't a dramatic recovery but it was a nice boost especially just coming from protein. Of course Everyday Whey-Pro was an easy way to fill my macro requirements.

The only place I could find Everyday Whey-Pro was on the Flex Nutrition website. Each tub contains 26 servings and will cost you $34.34 or $1.32 per serving. The price is above average when compared to similar protein supplements. If tubs contained a full 30 day supply then the price might be more warranted.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Everyday Whey-Pro is a solid protein and I definitely recommend giving this a shot. The taste is great and the ingredient profile is quality featuring protein from two different sources along with added MCTs. The price is on the high end but this isn't widely available yet. I'm thinking once it becomes more widely available you will see the price come down. Thanks again to Flex Nutrition for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Thanks to SteelFit for sending it out!
        April 4, 2018

• Better Endurance
      • Better Stamina
      • Great Pumps
      • Could Be Cheaper

Big thanks to Steel Fit for giving me the opportunity to review Steel Pump. I don't really use pump pre-workouts because I train with low reps. However I was on a deload of sorts focusing on hypertrophy and strength imbalances. When I checked out the TROOP dashboard and did some research Steel Pump was the most intriguing product.

The ingredient profile features 11 main ingredients/broken up into two categories. Each ingredient/dosage is fully transparent which is important so I know exactly what I'm putting into my body.

Steel Pump Perform...

MCT Powder 1000mg
      Caffeine Anhydrous 300mg
      L-Theanine 200mg
      Alpha GPC 150mg

Instead of going over each ingredient on here - SteelFit does that for you on their website here: https://steelfitusa.com/product/steel-pump/

One nice things about this list of ingredients is that I've heard of each one and they are backed by research. It was also a nice touch to add caffeine to a pump pre-workout with so many being stim-free.

Taste: For this review I received the Blue Raspberry flavor which is one of three currently available. It had a real real strong blue raspberry taste but I'm not complaining since thats one of my favorite flavors. There was a slight chemical taste but nothing overpowering. Overall I'd give taste an 8/10.

Mixability: No issues whatsoever in regards to mixability - there was no clumping or settlement at anytime.

Dosing: I followed the instructions on the container by mixing one scoop with 8 oz of water 15-30 min before training. There really is no need to use more than one scoop given the dosages & effectiveness.

In terms of effectiveness this hit on all of the categories I could think of. The first being an increase in energy - yes I know its a "pump" pre-workout but it dished out a solid increase. From start to finish I had extra energy which got me through some tough training sessions. There was never a crash or having a case of the jitters... 300mg seemed perfect to me. Next was the pumps - for me pump pre-workouts have been hit or miss when I have used them. This happened to be a hit for me. I had a balloon like effect and my veins were poppin and that sensation stayed with me well past my training sessions. Next was performance/endurance- I felt like SteelPump helped increase my performance levels enough to allow me to train faster while taking less rest between sets (energizer bunny effect). There were some lifts that did feel a little easier while using SteelPump but nothing over the top since I was training for hypertrophy. Overall my time using SteelPump was really solid with very little negatives to add.

There are two places you can purchase SteelPump for $39.95: SteelFit & Amazon websites. Each tub contains 30 servings so your looking at a price of around $1.33 per serving. The price is a bit high for me, I'd like to see it around $30-35 per tub. I'm guessing the current price point is due to it not being widely available. At $30-35 a tub I could see myself buying a few tubs for my hypertrophy sessions since the effectiveness was great.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion SteelPump gets a thumbs up from me! I highly recommend giving this a try if your looking at pump products. The only negative i could think of was the price for some people. Given this company is pretty new still and not widely available the price might come down in the future. Once again I want to thank SteelFit for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Overall
      Thanks to Method Performance Supplements for sending it out!
        March 29, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Improved Focus
      • Enhanced Mood
      • More Productive
      • Increased Memory

Before i start I would like to thank Method Performance Supplements for giving me the opportunity to review MainFrame. It has been a while since I last used a nootropic supplement so I decided to give MainFrame a shot. Before this review I've never heard of Method Performance Supplements however after looking at some of their supplements they look solid.

What to expect:

- Intense Focus
      - Enhanced Mood
      - Improved Memory
      - Enhanced Cognition

The ingredient profile features a fully transparent profile featuring 11 ingredients divided into three categories.

Elite Energy & Focus Complex

- Sulbutiamine 300mg
      - Bacopa Monnieri Extract 300mg

Absorption Enhancement
      - Bioperine 5mg

I've heard of all but 2 of these ingredients....
      Sulbutiamine - Synthetic form of Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
      Bacopa Monnieri Extract - Perennial herb native to India known for its cognitive benefits

Dosing - Take 1 serving (4 capsules) in the morning or 20-30 min prior to needed desired effects. For this review I took one serving every morning with breakfast. The capsules are very easy to swallow and I had no issues with them whatsoever.

In terms of effectiveness I judge nootropic supplements on two things: mood & focus enhancement. Focus enhancement includes areas such as enhanced cognition & memory. Being a stay at home dad with a 10 month old son while working from home it can be a tough task to stay focused. However MainFrame did the trick... I was able to get my work done all while wrangling my son while he was on the move. There were little to no distractions while I was using MainFrame. My memory levels were great I remembered all my important daily tasks without having to constantly look at my journal.

I did feel MainFrame gave me a more positive mood throughout the day. Its very easy to lose positivity with a 10 month old getting into things and crying. But I was able to stay calm and the days seemed to go much faster all while remaining positive. Being happier allowed me to get more done all while feeling successful at the end of the day. Overall it hit on all areas that were most important to me.

The cheapest value I could find was on the Method Performance Supplements website for $44.99. Each bottle contains 120 capsules for a 30 day cycle (4 capsules per serving). Each capsule costs around .37 cents or around $1.50 per serving. This price point is right around the norm for similar nootropic supplements. Based on the effectiveness of MainFrame I would be willing to pay that price for a tub. I'm guessing the price may go down a little once MainFrame becomes more widely available.

Side Effects

Conclusion

At the end of the day MainFrame hit on all expectations listed on the bottle and from my experience. I would definitely recommend giving MainFrame a shot if your looking to improve your focus & mood. At the $44.99 price I would have no problem paying for a container based on the ingredient profile/effectiveness. Once again I want to thank Method Performance Supplements for participating in the SR TROOP Program.

Thanks to Tim Muriello for sending it out!
        March 18, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Dark Blend
      • Taste Good
      • Smooth
      • Still Waiting On The High Caffeine

Big thanks to Tim Muriello for giving me the opportunity to review Spazmatic High Caffeine Coffee. I haven't been much of a coffee person growing up, however I'm trying to adapt myself to like it. I had a bad habit of having to many energy drinks to get me through the day. For the past 2-3 months I've been replacing energy drinks with coffee using Folgers, Maxwell House. I figured since Spazmatic pre-workout & Chill n Grow (review coming) were so good that I'd give this a shot.

There is no ingredient profile on the label - all it says is in...

There is no ingredient profile on the label - all it says is ingredients: 100% Coffee. They use a blend of of particular roasts and South and Central American beans. Although this blend is supposed to deliver a high caffeine content however there is no caffeine dosage per scoop/serving. In order to figure out the caffeine content you'd have to do some research.... Luckily mhseaver670 provided this content on his review. Thanks mhseaver670.

The blend is a 50/50 South American Arabica/ Central American Robusta creation.

Taste - Its hard for me to come up with the description of the taste since I'm still a newbie with coffee drinking. I guess if I had to describe it... it had a dark blend taste but very smooth. I enjoyed it from the first to last sip - tasted better then just about anything I've had or tried. The directions suggest using 1 rounded tablespoon per 6 oz of water. Basically I followed the directions and had coffee twice a day - first thing in the morning and once in the afternoon when I was feeling sluggish.

In terms of effectiveness I was hoping for a bit more to be honest.... Besides for the great taste the caffeine content seemed to be in line with other coffee products I have used. I was hoping there would be a bigger boost of energy from the high caffeine content but there wasn't. It gave me a slight boost of energy when I really needed it. Maybe I had higher expectations from my experience using other Spazmatic supplements? Anyways the coffee went down smooth and had no stomach issues.

The cheapest value I could find for a bag of Spazmatic High Caffeine Coffee was on the Tim Muriello website for $15.99. Each bag contains 12 oz of pre ground coffee. For the price I'd stick to regular brand names that I've used since you get a lot more for the price. However after doing some research I saw that you can get a free bag of Spazmatic Coffee when you order 1 Gro Pronto or 1 Spazmatic using code: FREECOFFEE4U at checkout. I could see myself using this deal since I enjoyed the pre-workout.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Spazmatic High Caffeine Coffee was a good coffee that sparked my curiosity. Tim Muriello has come up with some innovative supplements and I thought this would be different. Although the taste is great I'm not sure this has a much higher caffeine content compared to other coffee products. For the price alone I wouldn't see myself buying this - however with code: FREECOFFEE4U on his website w/ purchase of Gro Pronto or Spazmatic pre-workout then I'm all for it. Thanks again to Tim Muriello & Spazmatic Supplements for giving me this opportunity to review.