wrecks3

• Reputation is very low. (+2)
  • Was an active member for 1 year, but hasn't been online since August, 2011
  • Member has only posted 3 reviews
  • Low community participation

Reviews by wrecks3

June 6, 2010

• Nice Pumps
    Just like bigworm, I take this along with my Jack3d except I just take one pill along with my usual dose of Jack3d. The two complement each other well. I get a better pump with this combination than I do with Jack3d alone. By doing this you also get a blend of Creatine Ethyl Ester and Creatine Monohydrate along with a couple of other additions to the pre-workout mix. Taking it this way makes one bottle go a long way.

June 6, 2010

Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Side Effects
    I keep my diet in check, rarely drink (especially while trying to gain muscle on a stack like this), and strength train every other day for 1 to 1-1/2 hours. I track calories as well as rep/weight performance in the gym. I finished this stack about two months ago. It seems there are different versions of this product. This review is for the one that contains Methyl 1-D, Methyl Masterdrol, and Formadrol. The Methyl 1-D and Methyl Masterdrol were in the XL sized bottles (135 count instead of 90). From start to finish I experienced no side effects at all. In the end I was a bit leaner and a bit stronger, but the gains I experienced were just on par or maybe a little bit better than with the gains I experience while doing my usual supplementing (no Trifecta Stack). Overall, I was disappointed with the end result but not entirely surprised with all of the mixed reviews I've read about the product. I won't buy it again and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Overall
    Overall
      May 27, 2010

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Very Effective
    • Awesome Price
    • A Lot Better Focus
    • Minimal Ingredients
    • Clean Feeling Of Energy
    • Taste Wasnt To Bad
    • No Fillers
      I've tried Black Powder, SuperPump 250, NO-Xplode, White Flood, and Jack3d. Though some of the products I just mentioned are pretty good, Jack3d has got em all beat. The price is right and it does what claims to do. If taste concerns you, it's just alright. The added focus and Drive to push yourself during a workout really help out. My wife started using it for her workouts after I told her about it, so now one jar only lasts me half as long... oh well. Two scoops are just right for me, but on occasion I'll do three for fun. At the price, even serious skeptics should give this one a try.