workoutguru

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 9 years, and was last online today

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by workoutguru

Thanks to NooWave Supplement Co. for sending it out!
  January 16, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Focus
  • Better Mood
  • Tastes Good
  • Hard To Stack With Other Products
  • Could Be Expensive To Some

First off I want to thank NooWave Supplements for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. I have tried a couple of their other nootropics products and really liked them. When I saw this I had to claim this right away. What I like about this company is that their nootropics are all geared a little differently depending on the person and what your need is. How this would stack up with their other product I was excited to find out.

They use a total of 7 different ingredients in this. What I like about this is that they use some pretty legit dosages of each ingredient which helps to make this a pretty strong and effective product. Since this was first release they have revamped the formula a bit to make it a little stronger and now in a powder form.

2,500mg L-Tyrosine known for its memory and focus boosting properties thanks to its ability to increase the production of the big time neurotransmitters, dopamine and norepinephrine, and adrenaline. Additionally, tyrosine also helps you relax during times of high stress by reducing levels of stress and anxiety.[

600mg Alpha GPC 50% is a highly bioavailable choline-containing compound used to increase production of the "learning neurotransmitter", acetylcholine. This also enhances the "mind muscle connection" during workouts, strength levels, and even Growth Hormone (GH) output following a grueling workout.

400mg Glucuronolactone is a component of drinks and found increased memory, reaction time, and concentration along with decreased sleepiness. However, it's hard to judge in studies if this is due solely to glucuronolactone or its synergism with the other ingredients present in those drinks, such as caffeine.

200mg Caffeine Anhydrous heightens just about everything, including focus, alertness, and motivation.

150mg Mucuna Pruriens (std. to 98% L-Dopa) is a dopamine precursor that enhances dopamine production in the body leading to significantly less stress along with a heightened mood, both of which aid concentration and mental performance.

100mg L-Theanine also enhances the cognitive focus effects of caffeine, and helps normalize the body's stress response, particularly in high stress work-related situations. It also helps take off that edgy feel you may get from caffeine.

300mcg Huperzine A 1% A powerful nootropic agent that boosts focus and cognition by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine.

This comes in one flavor orange cream. I thought this was pretty good. Nothing to overly powering. I think it had more of that nice smooth taste to it. Nothing to sweet, tart, or bitter at all. You will notice that little bit of a creamy taste to it. No weird chemical taste to this or any kind of aftertaste.

Had no issues at all with this mixing. This has kind of like that fluffy like powder to it. As soon as you pour water on this and start to shake it up it mixes up right away. No left over residue at all with this and very little to any foam. All you need is one scoop since they dose everything in this pretty high.

I look to nootropic type products to help me in the mornings before I start work. Since I normally start work pretty early in the morning I like to have a little more energy, some better mental focus, and feel better mood wise. I know some mornings it can be a bit more challenging than others to get going and it can make it a little harder and not as enjoyable. I would mix this up before I left for work and I would drink this on my way to work.

Overall this seemed to kick in pretty fast because it did not seem like very long after I would get to work I could all ready start to feel this working. This has 200mg of caffeine in it which is a fair amount of caffeine to have. I think it was a good amount to have in here to help boost my energy a bit. Since this has some theanine in it helps take some of that edgy feel off that the caffeine may give you. For me it felt like a good smooth clean like energy it gave me. Nothing that made me feel jittery at all. It was a nice boost in energy it gave me. The energy seemed to last me for awhile and helped keep me going better.

I always like to get to work a bit earlier than I need to because I like that little bit of down time I can have so I can do some stuff on my phone since they have Wi-Fi I can use. As soon as I would start work I felt this like in the zone type feeling that was really intense. I felt like I was really zoned in better and my mood felt really good to were I was like now I am ready to start the day. The mental focus off this I thought was really good and helped me a lot at getting rid of a lot of little distractions I tend to get when I start work. I felt I could zone in a lot better on my job and perform better at what I was doing and not feel all sluggish to the point I did not want to be doing this. I know some mornings I felt this in the zone feeling that was just incredible that I have never felt before. For me I used this everyday which I don't feel I really needed to do this but did anyways. I would say use this when you feel you really need that extra boost to help get you going. This is a pretty strong product and for sure works so you want to be careful when you use this or what you may stack it with.

What I would like to see is they keep everything in this dosed the way it is but take the caffeine part out so I could stack this with my pre-workout. I feel that would be amazing to use during my workouts. I feel this would help give me some of the best mental focus I have ever gotten during my workouts. Even with the caffeine in this it would still work as a pre-workout if you wanted to use it as that but for me I would rather use this as a pick me up for in the mornings since I all ready use pre-workouts later in the day when I workout. Overall I felt this was really good on my stomach and never caused me any gut issues. Not sure if there was something in this or not but I felt that shortly after I would take this I had to head straight to the bathroom. I am hoping what caused this was not from product but not sure. My other little issue with this is that it says there are 30 servings in this but it sure did not seem like there were 30 servings total in this. Maybe there was but it did not seem like it to me. Either way no big deal just thought I would mention that.

The cheapest I can find this is either on their website or amazon.com. They both want $39.99 for 30 servings. This comes out to $1.33 per serving. They do dose everything pretty high in this so that does make the cost a little higher. For a nootropics type product I do think it's a little on the high side. I would like to see them lower this to at least low to mid $30 if they can then I think it would be a little better. Depending on how often you use this can really bring the value down a little. For me I used this everyday which I don't think I really needed to do.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

Overall I thought this was one of the best nootrpic products I have used so far and one of the better ones out there. This I would say really performs at a very high level. This did a lot more for me than I thought it would. This is a product I for sure recommend trying. If you want a good boost in your energy levels, much better mental focus, and better mood this is a must try. So far this was another product they have released that I have been very pleased with. I would for sure be more than happy to give this another try. It would be kind of nice if some other sites could start carrying their product line and help lower the prices a little. I would also like to see them come out with this in another flavor or two which I do think they will at some point. Again I want to give a big shout out to NooWave for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.

Thanks to Betancourt for sending it out!
  January 10, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • MCTs
  • Complex Carbs
  • Improves Recovery
  • Bad Aftertaste
  • Artificial Stuff
  • Minor Bloating
  • Awful Taste

First off I want to thank Betancourt Nutrition for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This was my first ever product from Betancourt I have used and my first ever weight gainer product. This is a company I have known about for awhile now but never really got to interested in wanting to try their products. When I saw this product show up on the trooper program it kind of caught my eye so I had to look into it a little more. After what I was seeing I thought it might be worth a try so I claimed it. Did this give me the lean gainz that is says by the title well we will see.

This is made up of a protein blend of whey protein, whey protein concentrate, and beef ISO. In this blend you get a total of 45g. 2 scoops gives you 151g total per serving. You get 590 calories, total fat 11g, saturated fat 9g, Cholesterol 50mg, Carbs 77g, Dietary Fiber 5g, sugars 17g. Here is some stuff on the ingredients I found on their website that I thought was good to share.

Carbohydrates
ModCarb: a complex carbohydrate blend Organic Oat Bran, Organic Amaranth, Organic Quinoa, Organic Buckwheat, Organic Millet, Organic Chia.
It's packed with macro and micronutrients as well as 18 different amino acids.+
The unique grain matrix of ModCarb delivers nutrition-rich complex carbohydrates ensuring measured absorption and utilization by the body. As a result, ModCarb can help to modulate glucose absorption in order to extend performance and prevent a subsequent "sugar crash".
Carb 10: a pea starch carbohydrate with a low glycemic index for sustained energy.+
Brown Rice Bran powder: low glycemic index brown rice bran.+
Lactose which is 12.6g of the total sugar per serving (similar to a glass of milk) a sugar that has a low glycemic index and can still replenish muscle glycogen). Avoid supplements containing fructose that can only be broken down into liver glycogen.

MctSMART: supplies palm derived MCT's (medium chain triglycerides). MCT's are saturated fatty acids that are the readily available form of fat used for energy in the body. As a result, supplementation is associated with a healthy body composition and positive effects on energy levels.

I had the chocolate brownie flavor. Where do I start on this. WOW this was some of the worst tasting stuff I have ever had. Before I even took a sip of this I noticed right away that it even had a weird smell to it. As soon as you took a drink of this you notice right away this really bad taste to it and it's not enjoyable at all. The first taste you get from this right away is pretty bad and then you do notice a little bit the brownie taste. This always left me with a really bad aftertaste I could not get rid of later on. I pretty much had to slam this each time I drank this. It was just plain awful to try and drink. I was so glad when I was done with this so I did not have to drink this anymore. This is one area that really needs to be worked on badly. Here are my two reasons why I think this tasted so bad. I have heard that beef protein does not taste very good. Also since they have a bunch of organic stuff in here I think could be another reason why this tasted so bad. The reason I say that is because I have had a few different organic foods/sauces and they did not taste very good.

I did have a little bit of an issue with this mixing up. I would shake this up pretty good and would then drink it and always noticed that some of this would not fully mix up and had to keep shaking this up each time. When mixed it was not real thick or heavy like to drink which nice. It was more like a chocolate milk but maybe just a little thicker. It says on the label that 2 scoops was one serving. I decided that since I would be mainly taking this during my first break at work I did not always want the full two scoops that had this much stuff in it since I would eating lunch almost 3 hours later. Instead I did one heaping scoop instead most of the time.

Since this was my first time using any kind of weight gainer I was not really sure what I was going to expect from this. I figured if I was not careful as to how much other foods I consumed through out the day I would really put on some weight but more like extra fat in the gut area. I did notice some minor bloating from this but not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I do feel this helped me at putting on some more size and weight. Since the end of July when I switched to a new and better gym I was around 195lb body weight. I had been stuck at that weight for a couple years at least and could not get my weight back to over 200lbs. By the first part of Jan going on my 6th month at this new gym I hit a weight I for the life of me never thought I would get to. I weighed in at 210lb one day. Before I started taking this I was just about at 205lb which I had not seen in a very long time. I feel that since I started taking this I was able to pack on a little more size and weight. I usually weigh myself fairly often and do notice that my weight will go up or down a few pounds. I feel that since I started taking this I put on at least 5 or so pounds. I know I have been hitting it a lot harder in the gym the last 5 months since I have much better equipment to use and more stuff that I have never been able to use before and I know that is helping me a lot.

I do feel that my recovery on this was really good. I hardly noticed much of any kind of soreness from this which was nice. Since I tend to workout most everyday I need all the extra recovery I can get. I know my DOM's were way less. Overall I think this was pretty good on my stomach. This was never real heavy like on my stomach to were I could feel it just sitting in my stomach waiting to digest. I never noticed any upset stomach issues after drinking this. I do feel that after drinking it I did feel a bit more full like and did not want to eat anything for awhile after taking this. I know on the other reviews for this they were talking about having some issues with gas but I hardly noticed that. I did have a little bit of gas issues but nothing that I thought was out of the ordinary.

I think with the extra carbs and mct oil helped give me some extra energy I needed to help keep me going more in the gym. Also I did not feel I needed to change up my eating habits to much while I was on this and that was something I figured I would have to do since I would be getting a lot of extra stuff in me. If I would have been a little more strict on my diet then I think this might have helped me a bit more than it did.

You can find this on allstarhealth.com for $34.99 for 16 servings. I would say the price is iffy. If you go with the full two scoops each time and use this ever day for 16 days it can be a bit pricy. For me I got almost double the amount of servings because I did not do the full 2 scoops each time. I did use it every day. I know weight gainers are something you don't need to use all the time. The price for this depends a lot on how you use this. For me I would probably not spend this much for something like this.

Side Effects

some minor bloating and gas

Conclusion

The overall effects and results I got from this I thought were fairly decent and enjoyed that part of this. The taste part is the big killer for me with this product. Unless they change the flavoring of this there is no way I will use this product again. This is just not enjoyable at all to drink and it made it really hard some days to want to drink this. They do have a vanilla flavor but not sure how that is but I am guessing that probably won't be much different either but hope it is. If the beef protein they use is part of the reason for this tasting so bad then I think it needs to be taken out because there is other proteins out there they can use that is just as good I think. For the price and how you dose this can be a bit of a game changer to weather or not it's worth getting. I would say if your someone that has a hard time putting weight on or you get sick and need to put some weight back on this is something you might want to look into trying. For me I think overall I will pass on using this again. I mean it does has some good things about it but then again there are things about it I was not to crazy about. This kind of a product is not something I really need but nice to have once in awhile. Again I want to give a big shout out to Betancourt for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.

Thanks to Barbender Nutrition for sending it out!
  January 2, 2018

• Sustained Energy
  • Red Dye

First off I want to thank Barbender Nutrition for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. Barbender is a newer company just getting started in the supplement business. Until they put this product on the trooper program I had never heard of this company. Right now this pre-workout is the only product they make. After checking this product out a little bit I thought it looked kind of interesting and thought I would give it a try plus I was in the need of a new workout to try. For being a new company I was rather surprised with how this product worked for me.

You get a total of 7 main ingredients in this. Everything is fully transparent at solid dosages. Also like that they use no prop blends in this and list everything you get in this. Here are the 7 main ingredients you get in this. This has stuff in here to help you with energy, pumps, and focus.
3g of Beta Alanine
3g of L-AAKG
3g of L Citrulline Malate
500mg of N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
280mg of Caffeine
1.25g of Betaine Anhydrous
5mg of Bioperine

From the profile you can see that everything is pretty well dosed for the most part. The amount of caffeine they put in this might be a little bit on the low side especially if your someone that is more stm tolerant. I like to get between 300 to 350mg of caffeine. I kind of liked the little bit lower amount of caffeine just because I tend to consume a lot of caffeine the way it is and to take a little less is probably good for me.

This comes in two flavors fruit punch and watermelon. I decided to go with the fruit punch. It had been awhile since I have had anything fruit punch and decided to give that flavor another try. I thought overall this tasted pretty good. Not to overly sweet, tart or overly powering on taste. There was a slight chemical taste to it but nothing to bad. Out of the many different fruit punch flavors I have tried I thought this was one of the better ones.

Had no issues with it mixing. Seemed to mix really well for me and no left over little pieces or settling of ingredients on bottom of my shaker bottle. The one thing I did not like was the heavy dosage of Red 40 dye. I am not a fan of dyes at all and feel there is no need to use them at all. This is something I wish they would not use in this.

I would do one scoop each time before my workout. One scoop should be all you really need. If you want to use 1.5 scoops you could if you really need the extra boost that day you could but one scoop should be enough.

I was a little unsure how well this would work for me since it was a little more limited on ingredients compared to a lot of the other pre-workouts I have been using. I figured with a little lower dosage of caffeine this would not hit me as hard and not feel it as much as I would have like but I was wrong. I feel this still gave me some pretty decent clean energy that helped keep me going more. I guess not having a large amount of caffeine is not always needed to help you. I guess with the way they formulate and dose the ingredients can really help with how a product better performs. This in no way should make you feel all jittery like unless you are maybe some one that is more stim sensitive. This did seem to last me through out my whole workout which was nice. I know at times when I am taking a pre-workout with a lot of high stims in it I would feel it really well the first half of my workout but always seems to wear off more quickly. This won't be that smack you in the face type energy you get but it will be more of a nice boost to your energy to help you keep going and still last you through out your whole workout.

I did notice some nice pumps from this. It was nothing real crazy like but enough to notice something. I thought the overall focus this gave me was really good. I felt that once I started to get locked into my workouts I could feel this really helping me to block out a lot of other distractions I might have and felt I was able to better concentrate on my workouts more. I think the overall focus part was a plus to have and really noticeable.

The strength gains I got from this were decent. I think with the way this helped me perform better was able to help me more on my lifts and be able to lift a little heavier. The gains I did get were nothing crazy like but noticeable. The one thing I would really like to see that I think would help this product a bit more effective would be adding some creatine. I think that would help the performance part a bit more and give you some better strength gains. When I was using this I was supplementing it with some creatine and I know that helped me a lot more. I think without that creatine my strength gains would have been just so so. I do understand that not everyone wants creatine in their pre-workout but I feel it better helps to have it.

The cheapest I could find this was on amazon.com and they want $26.99 for 30 servings. This comes out to .90 per servings. I think this is a really good price for this. It's getting a lot harder now to find pre-workouts that are under $30 and if you can find a decent pre-workout under $30 that is really good. Other than amazon their website is the only other place you can get this and on there they want $29.99 which is still a pretty good price.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

Overall I was rather impressed with this product and how well it performed for me. For this being a new company and their first product released I think they did a really good job on it. I know they could always tweak a few things with this to make it even better but as of right now it is still pretty good. For being more limited on ingredients and not having a ton of them thrown in here I found it to be a rather effective product and very much worth trying. For the price they want for this and how it performs this is more than worth giving a try if your in the need of a new pre-workout. If your someone that has been using pre-workouts for a long time and prefer a lot more ingredients than what's in here I think this will still work really well for you even without a lot of extra ingredients. I am really excited to see what's next for this company and what they bring us for new products. Again I want to give a big shout out to Barbender Nutrition for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.

Overall
Thanks to Adaptogen Science for sending it out!
  January 1, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Recovery
  • Good Tasting
  • Mixes Well
  • Good Quality

First off I want to thank Adaptogen Science for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This will be my second product from Adaptogen I will have tried. With some of the changes this company has been making with some of their products as of lately I am really starting to like this company a lot more now. When they decided to put some of their newer products on the trooper program I had to give them a try. I am not usually that big into Isolate proteins as much but always willing to give them a try once in awhile.

This...

This is made up of hydrolyzed whey protein isolate. I feel this has a pretty clean type profile to it and does not have a lot of extra fillers and stuff you don't need or want. This will be your fast digesting type proteins they use in this. You get 24g of protein. I like to get at least 25g per serving and feel that should be the standard amount you should get each time so I am fine with the 24g. You get 110 calories, 1g total fat, 0g of sugar, 2g carbs, 60mg Sodium, and 480mg Potassium. Also you get 5.5g of BCAAs and 2.6g of Luecine. This is also lactose free and gluten free. This is cold pressed meaning it retains many of its fragile immune factors and nutrients leaving it loaded with the ideal blend of easily absorbed amino acids, anti-inflammatory immune factors and metabolism-boosting peptides, along with potent antioxidants and alkaline minerals.

The flavor I got was chocolate truffle. WOW was this ever tasty. Had a really nice rich chocolate taste to it. This was something I really looked forward to drinking each time. No weird chemical or bad after taste to this at all.

This comes in a real fine like powder. This mixed very well for me and no issues at all with it not fully mixing up. When mixed it was like chocolate milk but just a little thicker but nothing to overly thick at all. I would do 1 scoop post workout. Since this is a fast digesting type protein post work is the best time to use ISO protein.

I look to protein to help me with recovery, how well it digests in my stomach and what kind of size and gains it helps me with. I thought overall this was really good at helping me on my recovery. With this being a faster digesting type protein it was good to get this into my system right away after my workouts so it could start working right away. I felt this really helped me a lot on my recovery. I seemed to feel a lot better the next day when I would workout again and a lot less sore. I did still feel some soreness in my muscles but I felt it was way less than if I had not taken this. I know there were a few times I did not take this after my workout and I could tell I had not taken it because I felt a little more sore than usual the next day. I think this helped me a lot to limit any DOMS I might have gotten. There were a few workouts I had that when I was done I felt totally shot and could really feel it and I feel this really helped me a lot to regain some of that energy and help me to feel a little better.

I think overall this was really good on my stomach and never caused me any unwanted stomach issues. Also had no bathroom issues shortly after taking this. This is a good thing because then you know your not getting some kind of cheap type of protein. I felt this digested quickly into my system because I never felt this was just sitting right there in my stomach for a long period of time just waiting to digest and then leave me feeling all bloated. For the most part this is a pretty clean type protein and because of that I noticed very little in the way of bloating which was nice. I know that after I would take this I felt it help take away my appetite for awhile and kept me feeling more full. That was good if I knew I was not going to be eating my next meal for awhile.

I think this has helped me a lot at helping me to put on more size and muscle mass. I know as of lately my overall body weight has been going up a bit. I feel like I have been able to build more muscle lately because of how much better I had been feeling lately in the gym. Also I have been noticing a lot more fullness in my muscles. It is great when I can start noticing more size and muscle mass that I am putting on.

The cheapest I could find this was on amazon.com and they want $47.11 for 30 servings. For a 2lb container I think this is really pricy. I know ISO proteins are usually a big more expensive but don't feel they are worth the extra cost. I would like to see some other sites start carrying their product and that would help some at getting the price down a bit.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

I think overall this was a pretty decent protein for me. I liked that this has a pretty clean ingredient profile to it and not much for extra fillers in this. If your looking for a decent ISO protein that has a pretty clean profile wise and effective this would be a product I would highly recommend. Do I think ISO proteins are that much better than regular whey no but they are nice to have once in awhile. I would say ISO protiens are maybe a little better if your something trying to cut more so than bulking. I will say they did a outstanding job on getting the down really nicely with this. The down side to this product is price. I know ISO proteins are a little more expensive but should not this high for a 2lb tub. It would really help it a few other sites could start carrying their products and that would a lot to get the prices down a little. I think this is worth using again but I need the price to down a little before I would get it again. I do like the direction this company is going in and really interested in wanting to try their newer products. Again I want to give a big shout out to Adapoten Science for making this product and letting me have the chance to try it.

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  December 28, 2017

• Purity
  • Quality Statements By The Company
  • Label Transparency
  • No Prop Blends
  • Tastes Great
  • Increased Recovery

First off I want to thank Nutrabio for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This is one of many products from nutrabio I have used and really liked. When this showed up on the trooper program and saw how the other reviews for this were rating this I had to claim it right away. If you read the other reviews for this all of them have rated this pretty high. Now after using this product I can see why the other reviews for this are all giving it such high ratings.

This is a little more than a straight up creatine prod...

This is a little more than a straight up creatine product. In this you get two kinds of creatine, creatine Mono 4.17g and creatine magnapower 833mg. Also what makes this a little different is you get some glutamine 4g and Taurine 2g. Also you get some magnesium 67mg. What I really like about this company is that they will never use any prop blends and always tell you what all your getting in their products. You will never get fillers, dyes or artificial colorings in their products which is really good. Here is some info I got off their website as to what all creatine, glutamine, and taurine does.

Creatine= Creatine is one of the most researched and important supplements today. It has become a must for athletes wanting to increase workout intensity while delaying the onset of fatigue. Research has shown that supplementing with creatine can boost muscle size, strength and endurance, improve athletic performance, and speed muscle recovery. Saturating your muscles with creatine improves your body's ability to quickly replenish and recycle ATP, which increases muscle energy and delays muscle fatigue. Studies show that when athletes supplement with creatine while weight training, they can quickly gain lean body mass and strength. If you're creatine non-responder or if you've had stomach issues with creatine in the past, that all over. CGT-MAX powerful creatine complex (including Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine MagnaPower) eliminates bloat, cramps, non-responsiveness and maximizes creatine muscle uptake.

Glutamine= Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body. It plays a crucial role in cell volumizing and has powerful anabolic and anti-catabolic effects, promoting protein synthesis while inhibiting protein breakdown. Studies show that supplementing with as little as two grams of free-form L-glutamine may boost your growth hormone levels by as much as 400%. For strength athletes, glutamine is extremely important. Studies show that training over an extended period of time, rapidly depletes both muscle and blood glutamine levels. What's worse, during periods of stress, glutamine is further depleted, and if not reversed, glutamine is pulled directly from the muscle. Supplementing with glutamine is an effective way to restore muscle glutamine to optimum levels reducing muscle deterioration which occurs when other tissues rob glutamine from muscle cells.

Taurine= Taurine is the second most abundant amino acid in muscle tissue and some biologists believe it is the most voluminous amino in striated type 2 muscle fiber! Taurine has several critical functions and can act similarly to creatine in that it expands your cells by helping the muscle cell itself hold more water, increasing cell volume. This can be significant for building muscle because expanded muscle cells can boost hydration resulting in a higher rate of protein synthesis as well as an increased appearance of muscle fullness. Taurine is also thought to enhance interstitial contractile leverage which may aid your ability to lift heavier weight.

In CGT-Max we use a vegetable based, naturally fermented, L-Glutamine only! We do not sell synthetic glutamine or glutamine that is fermented from human hair like much of the cheaper glutamine on the market. Our Creatine Chelate (Creatine MagnaPower) is patented creatine manufactured by Albion Labs to specifications. Our free form Taurine is produced through chemical synthesis. Absolutely no animal products or by-products are used in its manufacture and there is absolutely no animal urine used in the manufacturing process. This is pure taurine, USP grade - USP26/JP8. This taurine is NON-GMO, BSE/TSE free, and is not treated in any way including irradiation and EtO. This product is free of solvents, preservatives, and pesticides.

I got the lemon lime flavor. I thought this was pretty good. Had that nice lemon lime taste to it and was not overly sweet, tart, or bitter. This I thought was very refreshing to drink. I usually mixed this with my pre-workout which was fruit punch and this helped give it a more cherry limeaid taste.

This seemed to mix really well for me. There was some left over sediment that I noticed on the inside of my shaker bottle. It was nothing to just add a little water to it swish it around and then slam it. It says to take this twice a day. I only used it once per day. Weather you take this before or after your workout does not really matter a lot. I decided to use this with my pre-workout. Normally I would always take my creatine after my workouts but lately I have been taking it before my workouts with my pre-workout.

I look for creatine type products to help me gain strength and power, help me perform and feel better in the gym, and help with some recovery. WOW was this product good I will say. What I liked about this product is that it was a bit more than just a creatine product. This has a few other goodies thrown into one product which was nice to have and really helped me a lot more. It took me a little bit before I could really tell if this was working for me or not. I would say this took me about a week if that to start noticing this starting to work for me. When I started to notice this working for me is when my workouts really changed for the good. The last few weeks that I have been on this my workouts have been amazing. I will start off by talking about the three main ingredients they put in this and how each of them really effected me.

First I will talk about the Taurine they put in here at 2g. Taurine is suppose to help you with some energy. I think this did a good job at helping to aid me with a little extra energy to help keep me going longer along with what I was getting from my pre-workout. This is also suppose to help your muscle cells expand more so you hold more water and helps to increase cell volume. The muscle fullness I got from this was amazing. The way my muscle started to look after awhile was incredible. I also really started to gain a lot more size in my muscles I was noticing which is always fun to see.

Second ingredient is glutamine at 4g. I think glutamine is a great product by itself. Glutamine is suppose to help you with better recovery and help boost your immune system. At the 4g they use I feel is a decent amount. I feel this helped me a lot with my recovery. I think it helped me to feel a lot better recovery wise. Also my immune system seemed to be a lot better and helped my overall body to feel better from any kind of colds or sickness I may have gotten. Before I started this product I was having some issues with my nose wanting to start running during my workouts (for some reason) and I feel this helped me get rid of that runny nose issue I was dealing with. I still had some issues with that but it was way less than what it was to start with. This I feel was good at helping to keep my body in check and working better.

The last part and most important ingredient is creatine. They use two different types of creatine in this creatine Mono and creatine magnapowder. When I started to notice this working for me it seemed like as each week went by I felt I was able to up my workouts that week a bit more. Overall I felt so much better and was able to step up my workouts a lot more because of how good I was feeling. I felt a lot less soreness that I had to deal with. I did not seem to hurt as much when I did some of my lifts. My overall endurance was so much better and felt a lot less muscle fatigue. I know that my overall strength gains went up a lot. On days when I would do my dumbbell shoulder presses and close grip bench press my weight I was able to do on there really went up a lot. Of course I noticed it on other lifts also but those two lifts is where I really noticed it a lot more so. It seemed like the longer I was on this the better it seemed to work for me.

Overall this seemed to be really good on my stomach and never caused me very much in the way of bloating. I know a lot of the time when I use creatine mono I tend to bloat a lot in the stomach and because of that I have been staying away from creatine mono a lot lately. With this I felt any bloating I got from this was very little so that tells me this is a much better creatine in general they use. I know that since I have been on this my weight has gone up a bit and feel I have been able to put on a lot more muscle mass. How this made me feel and perform was amazing.

The cheapest I could find this was off their own website and they want $20.99 for 40 servings. I think for a product like this it is more than worth the price they want. I know amazon has this for $19.99 but I noticed the label was a little different but could not find the ingredient profile on there to see if it was still the same or it they have chanced it at all now but either way it's still a really good price.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed. Maybe some slight bloating and that's about it.

Conclusion

Overall I feel this is a very solid product coming from a very solid and trust worthy company. This did way more for me than I ever thought it would do. What's nice about this product is you get a little more out of it than just creatine. I like how they keep this very simple yet very effective. You want to be able to perform better and have a lot of really good strength gain then I highly recommend you try this. It's hard to believe they could make a product this good and so cheap to buy. I would say right now this is probably the best creatine product I have ever used and for sure will be using this again. Again I want to give a big shout out to Nutrabio for making this product and letting me have the chance to try it.

Thanks to Adaptogen Science for sending it out!
      December 27, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Recovery
    • Better Endurance
    • Helps Build Lean Muscle
    • Better Hydration

First off I want to thank Adaptogen Science for letting us trooper's have the chance to give this product a try. This was my first time ever using any adaptogen products. I had looked into their products in the past but was not to overly crazy about them. Then I noticed they had released a few new products with this being one of them and thought this looked pretty good and had to give it a try. I am a really big fan of amino products and always have them in my workout stack. I think with the direction they are going with some of their new products makes them a little more worth trying now.

This looks to have a pretty decent ingredient profile for an amino product with a few extra things in it. This has a ratio of 2:1:1 and you get a total of 7g of BCAA's. 2g Glutamine and 1g of L-Citrulline. This also has coconut water & electrolytes in it.

Coconut Water helps restore hydration naturally and replenishes electrolytes lost during exercise.

Electrolytes play several important roles in the body, including maintaining proper fluid balance & brain function.

Glutamine supports muscle recovery and protein metabolism; and also increases the body's ability to secrete human growth hormone (HGH), which helps metabolize body fat and support new muscle growth.

L-Citrulline decreases muscle fatigue and soreness and may increase exercise capacity and improve blood flow.

This also helps supports hydration, promotes muscle growth, enhances performance & endurance stamina, Non GMO, sweetened with stevia, no artificial additives or fillers, and no artificial colors or dyes.

This comes in three flavors coconut lime, pina colada, and watermelon cooler. I am not really a fan of anything coconut flavored so I went with the watermelon cooler. This does have a pretty strong taste to it. It was a bit more than I cared for. I thought it was really sweet and rather tart and bitter. It's not horrible to drink by any means but just to tart and bitter for my liking and after awhile I really got tired of this because it was just to over powering. The stevia they use in this I feel is a big part of the reason I was not overly crazy on taste. I would like to see them do away with the stevia because I am not a fan of it at all. I have noticed a lot with stevia that it does leave you with a kind of weird aftertaste which I don't like very much.

This did seem to mix fairly well and no left over little pieces or sediment left over. There is a little bit of foam when mixed but nothing to bad. I also like that there is no dyes in this when mixed to give it some fancy color you don't really need. I would do just one scoop during my workout each time. If you want you could pretty much take this when ever you wanted or if you need a little extra recovery.

I look to amino products to help with recovery, endurance and stamina. I felt this helped me a bit more with my recovery. You do get 2g of glutamine which I really like for recovery and to help with your immune system a little better. I know after using this I did not seem to be as sore especially in the mornings when I would wake up after doing some of my more intense workouts the day before. I think this did a fairly good job at helping my body to feel a little better and not hurt as much. I feel my endurance was really improved. I felt I was able to take a lot less time between sets and not feel as winded. I felt this helped me control my heavy breathing better from some of those heavier sets I would do that tend to make me feel a bit more winded after doing them. A lot of the time I go semi heavy on weight and do at least 10-12 reps per set sometimes I do 15 reps. I noticed a lot less muscle fatigue and felt I was able to push though my workouts a little harder. With the addition of coconut water and electrolytes I felt I was able to stay a little more hydrated than normal and seemed to help me a bit more on my high rep volume training. I think this will help you from becoming so dehydrated. My energy also seemed to be better and more consistent. I think overall this will really help you a lot more no matter what kind of lifter you are. I think overall this will help keep you on track better so you feel better and perform better during your workouts.

The cheapest I could find this was on Amazon.com and they want $42.99 for 30 servings. I think for an amino product that is rather high. I did have a hard time finding sites that carried their product line. I think if some more sites could start carrying their products this would really help lower the price a bit. I think most amino products should be no more than $30 at most. I know on their website they want $49.95 so the amazon price is not to much better.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

I thought overall this helped me perform better. I like that this does have a few more things in this besides just your aminos so it can help you in other areas also. I feel this is a product that is more than worth giving a try. After using this and seeing the direction they are going with some of their newer products I am a bit more excited now at wanting to try their products. No matter what kind of a lifter you are I feel this will help you in some way. I do feel they have some decent products but the prices are a bit high. I would like to see more sites start carrying their product line so the prices can go down a little more. I feel they need to tone down the flavoring a bit. For me it's a bit to strong and made it kind of hard after awhile wanting to drink this. I blame most of that on the stevia they use. Again I want to give a big shout out to Adaptogen for letting me have the chance to give this product a try.

Thanks to 1st Phorm for sending it out!
      December 18, 2017

• Lots Of Natural Nutrients
    • Detox Your Body
    • Boost Immune System
    • Well Being

First I want to thank 1st Phorm for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This is my first ever 1st Phorm product I will have used. At first when this showed up on the trooper program I was unsure if I wanted to try this or not. After looking into this product a little more I decided I would give this a try. I am someone that does not consume enough fruits and veggies and I figured this could help me a bit. I was interested in seeing how this would help me overall health wise and maybe help with my immune system and joints a bit more.

----In...

This is made up of 50 hand chosen ingredients. This use low temperature processed ingredients. No synthetic colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives. 100% NON-GMO. This is made up into 5 different categories.

First you get Green Superfood Complex at 6180mg. This is made up of a blend of 8 ORGANIC grasses and greens. This helps you benefit from the blood cleansing abilities of chlorophyll, as well as achieving overall balance of the pH level (acid vs alkaline) in the body.

Second you get Glycemic Balance Blend 2224mg. This helps optimize the carbs you ingest to increase the amount being stored as muscle energy instead of storing them as fat. Maintaining a healthy glycemic response can also provide you with all day energy instead of the highs and lows in energy and mood associated with glycemic levels that spike and crash.

Third you get Phytonutrient Complex 430mg. This contains carotenoids and bioflavonoids. These two antioxidants are essential for the removal of tissue damaging free radicals from your body. The complex also contains Curcumin derived from Organic Turmeric. Curcumin is an antioxidant that is also well known for its ability to reduce joint pain and other inflammatory induced symptoms.

Fourth you get Plant Enzyme Blend. This helps make sure the foods you eat are properly broken down and digested.

Fifth you get Probiotic Blend 1 billion CFU's. This contains over 1 Billion CFU's (colony-forming units) from 10 different strains of bacteria to aid in the absorption of the nutrients being extracted from the food. Probiotics and digestive enzymes are crucial components to having a healthy digestive tract, improving digestion, increasing immunity, increasing energy and promoting regular bowel movements.

This comes in one flavor Natural Berry. As soon as I saw what the powder for this looked like I knew right away this can't be very good and boy was I correct. This stuff tastes horrible and you will need to mix this with some kind of juice or flavored beverage for sure. I mixed this with some left over aminos I had and that helped a bit but still left a weird after taste in my mouth. I have heard that a lot of green products like this don't usually taste very good and that for sure was the case with this. I understand they want to go with a more natural taste since this is an all natural product but you still need to be able to drink it and not gag while doing so.

This comes in a dark green looking powder. The powder in this looked like food you would feed your rabbit or hamster lol. When mixed it had a very dark green color to it. Had no real issues with this when I mixed it with water. They say 2 scoops is one serving and there are a total of 30 servings in this. I would normally take this right away in the mornings before work but could be taken pretty much when ever you wanted to.

I am like most typical bodybuilders and don't consume enough fruits and veggies like I should be. I tend to consume a lot more proteins which is not bad but should still should be getting those fruits and veggies also which are important and do a lot for you. This is where a product like this comes in handy. It's still better to consume the real thing but this is better than nothing. I found this worked fairly well for my overall well being and health. I did notice some changes in my skin. I tend to deal with some acne at times and I feel this helped clear up my skin a little better. Since this helps balance out your PH levels better I feel this helped with causing me less acne issues. Also I noticed my hair and nails seem to grow a little faster which is understandable because of the extra nutrients I was putting in my body. I think overall my immune system was a lot better. Since this is the time of year that colds are more likely to happen I think this really helped lessen my chances of getting some kind of cold so far which was nice. Also I feel this really helps you to avoid getting sick because your getting a lot of difference stuff in here that will really help protect your body better. Also I had been dealing with some joint issues I had been noticing in my joints and have seemed to feel a little better and not bother me as much. When I would do certain lifts I have a little harder time doing them because of my joints bothering me and with this product I feel helped make them feel more lubed up so they did not hurt as much. I also feel this helped reduce some of that inflammation I would get in my joints from working out so much. Overall I don't feel my energy levels where that much better but just felt better overall. I feel this helped me recover a little better and helped detox my body better by helping me get rid of a lot of junk in my body I don't need. I feel with this that it helped me a bit more to have more regular bowl movements and helped keep me feeling more regular. I feel that overall my digestion seemed to be a lot better and had a lot less issues digesting food my in system. Stuff did not seem to sit in my stomach as long because of the better digestion I had.

I had a hard time finding this company on any other sites so I had to go with the price they want on their website. They want $54.99 for 30 servings. I think for a product like this that is a little to high for me. I know if other sites could start carrying this product line the price I know would be a bit cheaper and that would really help a lot for a product like this.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

If your someone that has a hard time consuming your fruits and veggies this is a great option to go with. The one major issue with a product like this is taste. Products like this are very hard to mask the taste of unless you add a lot of fillers which are bad if you are trying to stay all natural. There are a lot of things a product like this can do for you that you don't always notices. Some of those things you can notice but a lot of them you don't. They really fill this with a lot of different things which I really like that help make this a little better than some of the other green products out there. If you can deal with the taste I would recommend giving this a try. I would like to see some other sites start carrying their product line so the price can be lowered a bit. Right now the price they want on their site is just to high for me. Overall I think it's a decent product and does work if you use it consistently. Again I want to give a big shout out to 1st Phorm for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.

Overall
    Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
      December 3, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Rapid Digestion
    • 50 Servings Per Container
    • Good Value For The More Expensive Forms Of Protein
    • Fits Any Diet
    • No Dyes
    • Zero Fat Or Carbs
    • Clinical Dose Of Astrigin
    • Limited Flavors

First off I want to thank Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for letting us trooper have the chance to give this product a try. I have been able to try a lot of Ronnie Coleman's products and have been pleasantly please with the products they have. This has been a protein I have wanted to try for awhile now after using his other proteins. I was really hoping this would show up on the trooper program again and if it did I would have to give it a try. Most all of Ronnie's proteins he have release have all been pretty good and this one did not disappoint at all.

----Ingredi...

I found this to be a pretty clean protein and not filled with a lot of junk or other stuff you don't need or want. You get 110 calories. zero sugars and fats. 2g of carbs, 140mg of sodium. 25g of all whey protein isolates. I like that they don't try to fill this with other proteins to make up the total 25g. I think this ingredient profile works great if your trying to hit your macros. I feel this would work good for anyone who is trying to cut or bulk. It's nice that they fully disclose everything they put in here.

I had the German Chocolate. It was nice to have something just a little different than straight up chocolate. If you have ever had German chocolate cake this tasted a lot like that. It had that nice chocolate taste to it with a hint of coconut. I thought over all it was pretty good. Not to sweet on the chocolate flavoring. It was nice having that little hint of coconut in this to help change up the taste a little. I used this with water and it was pretty good. Just be careful not to over do it with water because it seems to water down the taste a bit. I never got a chance to try this with milk but I am guessing I would have been really good. When mixed it is like drinking chocolate milk and not all think like to drink.

Mixing was not to bad. The powder in this is very fine like. At first if you don't shake this up enough you will notice a little big of grittiness and that I am pretty sure was from the coconut. Just make sure you really shake this up good before you drink it and you will be fine. I used this mainly for after my workouts and would do one scoop. Since this is an ISO protein (meaning fast digesting protein) it's best to post workout.

ISO proteins are a little harder to tell if they work any better than your regular whey. ISO proteins are suppose to digest faster than regular whey but there is no real way of knowing if they do or not. I would only take this after my workouts. After I took this I always felt that this took away some of my appetite for awhile and kept me feeling more full. If I needed something to help curb my appetite for awhile before my next meal I feel this did a good job at that. I do think this digested pretty well in my stomach shortly after I would take this. It never felt like it would just sit in my stomach for awhile after taking it like some regular whey proteins have. Overall I thought it was pretty good on my stomach and never caused me any unwanted gut issues or bathroom issues. If you have used a lot of different ISO and Whey proteins and not really been able to notice a lot of difference between them well with this you will be able to notice a big difference or at least I did with this product.

I think that by using this every time I worked out (which is about 6 days a week) really helped my recovery a lot. I felt my soreness was much less and my DOMS where way less also. I did have a couple weeks where I was really hitting it a lot harder than normal and would notice my muscles felt a bit more sore the next day but after using this by the end of the next day that soreness I was feeling was hardly noticeable. Usually it will take me a couple days to fully recover and I feel this help cut that down by a day or so. If your consistent at taking this I feel your recovery and how your overall body feels will be a lot better. I think by how much better I was feeling and not hurting so much really helped me a lot more in the gym so I could keep pushing it harder and not have to back off as much. I feel overall I was making more gains by using this and my able to put on more size and weight.

If your someone that really needs to watch your macros I think this is a really good protein for that. With this you won't get a lot of other fillers and junk you don't need or want.

The cheapest I could find this was on Ronnie's website and they want $51.99 for 50 servings. This come out to just over a dollar a serving. This is not to bad but maybe just a little high compared to a lot of other Iso proteins. Also this is not widely available so it makes it a lot harder to find and would like to see some other sites start carrying this.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

Overall I thought this was one of the better ISO proteins I have used. If you want a very clean ingredient profile this is a good product to look at. I will say this was one of the best ISO proteins I felt do what an ISO is suppose to do by absorbing a lot quicker into your system and digesting right away and not just sit in your stomach for awhile. No matter what your diet is or workout plan I think this will work great for anyone. I for sure highly recommend checking this product. I would like to see some more sites start carrying this product because right now it is really hard to find besides Ronnie's website. Also I would like to see a couple more flavors in this. Again I want to give a big shout out to Ronnie Coleman for making this product and letting me have the chance to try it.

Thanks to Mind Muscle Nutrition for sending it out!
      November 27, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Focus
    • Tastes Great
    • Maintains Muscle
    • Increased Pump
    • Hydration
    • Transparent Label
    • A Little Expensive
    • Some Restroom Issues If Combined With Other Citrulline Products
    • Very Tart Flavor May Not Be Good To Some

First off I want to thank Mind Muscle Nutrition for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. I am a big fan of amino's and always use them in my supplement stacks. Lately I had been hearing how great this product was suppose to be and really wanted to try it and was hoping it would show up on the trooper program again. It finally showed up on there again and had to claim it as soon as I could. I will say I was rather impressed with this and will explain that below.

This is made up of a ratio of 2:1:1. I think the over...

This is made up of a ratio of 2:1:1. I think the overall ingredient profile for this is really good. I like that they use some pretty high dosages of each ingredient. Here is a list of the ingredients that are in here and what they do. I was able to get this off their website.

Citrulline Malate - Potent vasodilator that helps push more blood and nutrients into the muscle.

Sodium ; Potassium - Important electrolytes that are lost during workouts, we included them to help replenish them so you can continue kicking ass during your workout.

2:1:1 BCAA Ratio- This is your basic branch chain amino acids, the building blocks of muscle, increased rate of protein synthesis, and increase in endurance.

L-Glutamine - A branch chain amino acid that is used to help with recovery, so you do not get as sore the next day and can crush tomorrows workout

N-Acetly-L-Tyrosine- Compound used to help with overall mental focus to keep you in the zone while you are training

Choline Bitartrate- Compound used to enhance mental focus, for that tunnel vision where all you care about is the weight

Raw Coconut Water Concentrate - Increases hydration and endurance

This helps promotes:
    Increased Hydration
    Increase in Building Lean Muscle
    Increased Endurance
    Increased Strength
    Increased Focus

I wanted to try the orange smarty flavor but was told that was on back order and would take about two week otherwise we can send you the Blue Slush right away. I said you can just send me the blue slush. This is a blue raspberry flavor. This is starting to become a flavor I am starting to get real tired of and not liking very much. This for sure had that blue raspberry flavor to it. The taste was pretty strong I thought a bit more than I cared for. I thought overall this was very tart and bitter and was not overly crazy on the taste at all. I think they need to tone down this flavor a little. It's nothing horrible and no chemical taste but just to tart and bitter for me. I kept trying to add more water to it so it would not be so strong but that did not help a real lot since I was all ready using about 20oz of water with it. I know for some people they will really like this flavor a lot. You do have to like blue raspberry flavor otherwise you will not like this flavor at all.

Mixing was pretty good with this. It seemed to dissolve right away and no left over pieces at all. There was some foaming with this but nothing I was to worried about. Glad to see this does not have any fancy colors to it and go with a more cloudy look to it. Meaning no use of any dyes. I would do just one scoop during my workouts. There is no real need to do more than one since most everything in this is dosed fairly high.

I prefer to take my amino during my workout. I look to them to help with some recovery, endurance and help keep me feeling less fatigued. I was surprised this had citrulline malate in this and at 4000mg. I am not use to having citrulline in my amino product but this was kind of nice to have. I normally have a hard time noticing pumps and to add this along with what I was getting from my pre-workout was kind of nice. I think that with the extra citrulline I was getting helped give me some better pumps that were more noticeable for me. Taking this on it's own with no pre-workout I think would not have helped me as much on pumps.

I feel this really helped keep me going longer in the gym. I felt a lot less fatigued and my endurance seemed to be improved a lot by this. I do a lot of high reps and usually try to go semi heavy on weight and that can really take a lot out of me at times and get me to start breathing a lot more heavy like. With this it really helped me better control my breathing and helped me get through these workouts a lot better. With the added focus ingredients in this I thought this was kind of nice to have. I do think it helped me stay a little more focused on my workouts. It was nothing real crazy like but enough to help me some. I felt overall my recovery was better. After some of my more grueling workouts I seemed to feel better the next few days and not hurt so much. I feel my DOMS were a lot less and any cramping I would get was hardly noticeable. I think with the added electrolytes in this really helped me stay a lot more hydrated and helped limit any craming I would get. I thought this was really good on my stomach and never caused me any upset stomach issues. I think since I started using this it has helped me lean out a little more and not look so bulky with a lot of extra water in take.

Right now the only place you can get this is on their website and they want $35 for 30 servings. This comes out to $1.17 a serving. This is not to bad a price considering what all you get in here. I would like to see the price lowered a little if possible. For an amino product $35 can be a little high especially if you are also using a pre-workout, protein, or anything else.

Side Effects

If you are taking this with a pre-workout that has citrulline in it also this extra citrulline you get from this product may cause you to have some bathroom issues. I know there were a hand full of times as soon as I would get home from working out I would have to head straight to the bathroom. Not always did this happen but it was more times it happened than not happen.

Conclusion

Overall I was rather pleased with this. I think this covers a lot of areas which a lot of aminos don't. I feel this has a great ingredient profile to it and I really like how most everything is dosed at good amounts. I would be more than happy to use this again but would need to have a different flavor. Looking forward to the new flavors they said they are coming out with. I would like to see some other sites start carrying this product line and help get the price down a little. I would for sure recommend giving this a try if you get the chance. This is a very effective product and will really help you in a lot of different ways which I was even surprised with. Again I want to give a big shout out to Mind Muscle for making this product and letting me have the chance to try it.

Thanks to New Era Supplements for sending it out!
      November 15, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Endurance
    • Good Recovery
    • Improved Stamina

First off I want to thank NewEra Supplements for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This is a fairly new company and this was the first time I had ever heard of them. I am a really big fan of creatine HCl and tend to use this kind of creatine a lot. There are reason why I tend to use this kind of creatine more so than other creatines and I will explain that below.

Not much to really say here since this has 1g of HCl per serving. They say this is suppose to absorb faster than creatine Monohydrate. Also they say with this kind of creatine you will won't need to do loading phase when you start taking it.

This comes in unflavored. You won't notice any taste to this at all.
      This mixes very easy and there is no sediment or floating particulate. Every time I have used HCl the scoop size is very small and they say that is all you need. I would add one scoop with my pre-workout each time. If the pre-workout had some creatine in it then I would use it post workout with my protein shake.

Like I said above this is the kind of creatine I tend to use the most. The reasons I like this creatine HCl so much is that I don't get all bloated from it like I do creatine monohydrate. I really don't like that feeling of being all bloated. The strength gains I get from HCl are usually fairly decent for me. I do think my strength gains on creatine mono are a little better but at least I don't get all the bloating to go with it. I tend to go with the HCl because of the non bloating issues and still get decent strength gains from it. I have heard with creatine HCl is that you don't need to cycle off it but I think after awhile you need to because it does not seem to be as effective. I know that when I have been off creatine for awhile and then start using it again it seems to work a lot better for me than staying on it all the time. I would say 3 months on and then maybe take between 2 weeks and a month to cycle off it before you start again on it.

When I started taking this I was dealing with a pulled muscle and some pinching nerves on the upper left side of my back around my shoulder blade area and was going to a chiropractor. For about at least 2 weeks had to really back off the weights a bit and could not go very heavy until this was better. For me to start noticing any strength gains from this I could not because I had to really go light for awhile and could not push it very hard in the gym like I normally do. Then after a few weeks everything started to feel a lot better to where I could start pushing it harder again and start lifting heavy again. When I started feeling better and could start going heavy again is when I started to notice my lifts slowly start to go up a bit and started to feel a lot better in the gym. It did seem like it took it a little bit before I could really start to feel this starting to work for me. I do think this helped my overall performance in the gym and made it a lot better. I also felt like I was able to workout longer and harder and still feel fairly decent when I got done working out. I think this really helped improve my stamina a bit in terms of how long I could workout. I felt that my recovery was improved and just felt better each time I would workout. Also I noticed that with the strength gains I was getting and being able to lift heavier that my overall body weight had gone up a bit. Right now I am at least 5lb or so heavier than what I am normally. I would have to say that the weight gain right now is more so from the muscle mass I have been putting on rather than just bloating and a lot of excess water weight. The way I have been feeling and how I have been lifting has been great. I feel this creatine has really been helping me a lot with my lifts and performance in the gym.

Right now the only place you can get this is on their website. They want $24.99 for 100 servings. Right now they are have a code you can use to save 15% so that will bring it down to $21.25 and you get free shipping. I think this is a fairly decent price for 100 servings.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

Overall I was really impressed with this creatine. I think it's a great creatine to look at if you don't want to be dealing with a lot of bloating that you normally get from creatine mono. With this kind of creatine I do think it takes a little longer to really start noticing it working for you but once it does it seems to really work good. This will still give you some decent strength gains maybe not as good as what creatine mono gives but at least you don't get all bloating with it. This is a creatine I would highly recommend checking out. Usually you will get a lot of servings with this at a fairly decent price and still last you a long time. I would be more than happy to give this another try when I am in the need for more creatine. Again I want to give a big shout out to NewEra Supplements for making this product and letting me have the chance to try it.