workoutguru

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 8 years, and was last online today

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by workoutguru

Thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending it out!
  October 22, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Side Effects
  • Beta Alanine
  • Mostly Ineffective
  • Major Loss Of Power

First off I want to thank LabTech Nutraceuticals for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. Before any of their products showed up on the trooper program I had never heard of this company before. After seeing them on here I looked into their products a bit and was rather impressed with what I saw. The ingredient profile for this I thought look decent and figured I would give it a try. I always like to take products like this from time to time to help me get more pumps and make me more vascular.

I really like every...

I really like everything that they put in this. I think everything is dosed at a pretty good amount and where it should be dosed to help make it more effective. Here is a little breakdown of what each of these ingredient is and does that I found on their website.

Beta-alanine
has been shown to enhance muscular endurance. Many people report being able to perform one or two additional reps in the gym when training in sets of 8-15 repetitions. Beta-alanine supplementation can also improve moderate to high intensity cardiovascular exercise performance.

When beta-alanine is ingested, it turns into the molecule Carnosine, which acts as an acid buffer in the body. Carnosine is stored in cells and released in response to drops in pH. Increased stores of Carnosine can protect against diet-induced drops in pH, as well as offer protection from exercise-induced lactic acid production. Large doses of beta-alanine may cause a tingling feeling called paresthesia. It is a harmless side effect.

Agmatine
is a metabolic byproduct of Arginine. It is formed within the body after L-Arginine interacts with the enzyme arginine decarboxylase. Agmatine is basically Arginine with the carboxylic acid end removed. Agmatine produces the byproducts guanidino-butyladehyde and the polyamines putruscene, spermine, and spermidine which are involved in cell growth. Agmatine is found in tissues throughout the body and is synthesized and stored astrocytes, glial cells in the brain and spinal cord, which provide structural and metabolic support to the nervous system. Agmatine acts as a neurotransmitter and neuromodulator with a vast array of actions in the body.

Agmatine is an imidazoline receptor agonist. Imidazoline receptors have several functions: regulation of insulin secretion, pain modulation, and neuroprotection/neuromodulation. Clonidine, another imidazoline receptor agonist, has been noted to stimulate the release of luteinizing hormone (LH). Researchers conducted tests on agmatine and found that it can also modulate the release of LH from its interaction with hypothalamic tissues. The modulation of imidazoline receptors by agmatine has also been shown to improve insulin sensitivity.

Nitrosigine
has been clinically shown to boost nitric oxide (N.O.) levels.* Nitric oxide is a key factor in promoting the relaxation of smooth muscle in blood vessels, increasing blood flow to working muscles. Nitrosigine supplementation significantly increased arginine blood levels for up to 3 hours and silicon levels for up to 1.5 hours.* The Nitrosigine complex was shown in pre-clinical (animal) studies to be absorbed efficiently, raising plasma arginine and silicon levels. Silicon can strengthen and provide flexibility to your arterial walls, helping to increase blood flow. Silicon is difficult to absorb through dietary intake, but Nitrosigine was shown in pre-clinical studies to dramatically increase silicon absorption.* Nitrosigine provides the benefits of arginine and silicon, plus additional enhanced benefits from its unique combination.

L-Citrulline
is an amino acid that has been found to play an important role in nitric oxide (N.O.) metabolism and regulation. L-Citrulline is converted to L-Arginine in the body, leading to increases in both L-Arginine and nitric oxide. Increased production of nitric oxide promotes vascular dilation, which helps support normal oxygen and blood circulation throughout the body.

Beet root
contains high levels of nitrates, which can eventually be converted into nitric oxide (N.O.). Nitric oxide is one of the best friends of bodybuilders and athletes because it may increase "pump" and endurance.

Beetroot is rich in the B vitamin folate. It also contains a variety of other vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B6, vitamin C, iron, and potassium. Beetroot is also rich in betanin, which is a powerful antioxidant that can protect against free radical damage.

There is no taste this comes in pill form. One serving is 4 pills and should take about 20 mins before your workout. I would start out with the one serving 4 pills and if need then up it to two servings. One serving size I don't think is effective enough but did not want to do 2 servings at once since I was getting a lot of these same ingredients from their pre-workout.

The whole purpose of a product like this is to help give you pumps and vascularity. First I will start off by taking about the pumps I got from this. Through out the while bottle I stuck to the 1 servings size which is 4 capsules. I did not want to go more than that since I was getting a lot more of these same ingredients from their pre-workout I was stacking this with. If I would have been taking this by itself or with a different pre that did not have much for pump ingredients in it then I would have had to up the servings a bit. Lately I have been noticing pumps a lot less and finding it harder to get a decent pump and keep it. I figured with this it would only help me a bit more at getting a decent pump. What ever extra I can use to help me with pumps I am up for trying it. I felt my pumps on this were very minimal and feel it did not help me much at all. I thought for sure this was really going to help me a bit more with pumps but it did not. I probably should have upped my dosage (and I think that would have helped) but felt I should not have had to since I was getting a lot of these same ingredients in their pre-workout and at good amounts. I figured this would only enhance the pumps even more. It did help me some but could have been a lot more. I never really felt that nice fullness of blood flow into my muscle to help make them feel and look more full like.

The vascularity from this I thought was pretty good. I noticed when working certain body parts my veins seemed to pop a lot more and was noticing them in a few areas I had not noticed them to much in before. I think this helped me a lot with vascularity. My veins seemed look bigger and more of them. The one area I really noticed more veins was in the front of my shoulders which was nice to see. They seemed to go through my shoulders all the way down to my forearms and looked more like those road map like veins.

Before I started taking this product I was starting to get some decent strength gains in my lifts and I noticed when I got about half way through the bottle I seemed to be struggling a bit more on my sets and the weight I was doing I seemed to struggle a bit more to do them. It was frustrating not being able to do the heavier weight which I finally was able to start doing on some of my lifts. I think the reason I was losing some of that strength was because of the agmatine and nitrosigine that somewhat counter each other because they use the same receptors. Since I have been off this for a few days now I am starting to notice my strength slowly starting to come back. They say to stack this with their pre-workout but I am not sure why they want you to do that since you are getting a lot of the same ingredients in their pre-workout and at some pretty high dosages but that is what they say to do.

The cheapest you can find this is on Amazon.com They want $44.99 for 200 capsules. So you are getting 50 servings from this if you do just 4 pills each time. That's not to bad a price. If this would have worked a lot better for me then the value would be a lot better. Not going to spend this much for a product that does not work real well for me unless I go way over the amount of servings they say to take.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

I thought this was a so so product for me. I thought it would have been a lot better than it was. With my experience from this I would not recommend using this. I know not everyone may react the same to a product but if you are someone that reacts well to this I think it will be a really good product for you. For giving me pumps it seemed to lack a lot with that but did give me some pretty good vascularity which I liked. For the most part this company looks to be a pretty solid company and because this product did not work very well for me won't make me turn away from this company because their pre-workout is quite good which I am using now. For this being a pump product and the price they want I don't think it's worth it considering you most likely will have to up the serving size. Again I want to give a big shout out to LabTech for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.

Thanks to EBN Sports for sending it out!
  October 12, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Focus
  • Better Alertness
  • Better Mood

First off I want to thank EBN Sports for letting us trooper have the chance to give this product a try. This is only the second product from EBN I have used with their creatine clear being the first. Since this is suppose to help you with mental focus and give you a little energy I thought this would be good to use in the mornings before work to help getting me going a little more. The effects from this were not to bad but was this really worth having.

In this you get three types of Vitamins. vitamin C, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12. Then you get some Thiamine, folic acid, sodium, and potassium. In the last part you get more of your energy and metal focus ingredients. They call this part the Patented Neuro Energy Blend and you get a total of 4.17g I really do not like that this part is made up of one big prop blend. I would really like to know how much of each of these things that is in this we are getting especially the caffeine part. I think some of their dosing on some of the ingredients is a little weird. Nothing really wowed me to much that they put in this for ingredients.

This comes in one flavor Red Energy. This was not very enjoyable to drink at all. This had a very strong chemical taste to it and rather bitter. I had to slam this each time I drank this. I feel there needs to be a lot of work done on improving this flavor.

Mixing was no problem. They say to stir this not shake it. If you shake it and then go to open the lid on your shaker bottle you get a big popping sound. They say to let sit for 2-3 mins so it can fully dissolve. When mixed it has a really bright red color to it which means they use lots of dyes. If there is one thing I for sure do not want it would be dyes. I don't need them or want them. Dosing was pretty simple. I did one scoop in the mornings before I work. If you want you could take this pretty much when ever you wanted if you needed a little boost of energy and alertness. All you will really need is one scoop.

This product is suppose to help you with better mental focus and energy. I figured this would be good to use in the mornings before I go to work. I wanted something to help give me a little energy to help getting me going more and give me some better mental focus and alertness. Shortly after I would take this I could start to feel that energy boost and then I noticed some more alertness and a little better mental focus. With the way this made me feel I was really liking it a lot. It seemed like when I started to feel this kick in it would hit me kind of hard right away but after awhile that really changed. This seemed to work pretty good for me until I got to about half of the container left and then it did not seem like it was doing a real lot for me. I would still feel a little something but it never seemed to last me very long.

The energy I would get from this was good nothing real crazy like but enough to feel it was doing something for me. After awhile the energy part really faded off big time for me to were I could still feel it a little bit but it would not last very long at all for me. For the mental focus part it seemed to hit me pretty hard at first also and really helped calm my mind down a bit and put me in a better mood but just like the energy part that did not last very long either. For both of these two areas the energy and mental focus seemed to start out really good but later on through out the container this really changed and was not nearly as good when I first started taking it. If the effects I got from this when I started this would have lasted through out the whole container I would have really enjoyed this product a lot more. Why it worked so good for me the first half of the container and then kind of did a 180 for me and then really fell flat I don't know. I think maybe if I had not been on any other supplements for awhile and then started this it would have affected me a bit differently and probably would have enjoyed it a bit more.

Right now their website is the only place I could find this and they want $53.99 for 64 servings. On their website they have a 15% off code you can use which brings this down to $45.9. For a product like this I think the value is a little high for me. A product like this is nice to have but don't feel it's super important to have and to pay this much for it I don't feel is worth it.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

For an energy/mental focus product this was an ok product. This starts off like a bang but slowly fades off quickly the longer your on it. I like their idea and approach to a product like this but wish the effects from it would have lasted through out the whole container. For some people I think this will work great but for me just not so much. The taste is one area of this product that really needs a lot of work on. Also the price is a bit high and would have been not as bad if this would have stayed more consistent for me. If some more sites could start carrying their products if would help lower the prices a bit which would help. If you can get a good deal on this then maybe go for it and give it a try but for me I think I will pass on using this again unless they change the ingredient profile a bit to make it a little stronger. Again I want to give a big shout out to EBN Sports for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.

October 3, 2017

• Good Pumps
  • Good Focus
  • Supports Endurance

First off I want to thank Outbreak Nutrition for letting me have the chance to give this product a try. I had tried their first pre-workout they released called Virus and was not overly crazy about it. When I heard they were coming with a newer more stronger pre I was pretty excited and new I would have to give that a try. I will say after using this they did step up their game a bit more with this pre compared to their first one.

Everything you get in this is fully disclosed and they use no prop blends so you know just how much of everything you get in this. I give them a lot of credit for doing this and I hope this becomes the norm for all pre's. You get a total of 8 different ingredients in this. You have the pump and performance ingredients, citrulline malate at 5g per serving, 3.2g of beta-alanine, and a gram of agmatine. The other five are for energy and focus with half a gram of choline, 350mg of caffeine, 50mg of pure TeaCrine, and 100mg each of theobromine and DMHA. I feel they did a good job at increasing the dosages and making this a lot stronger and more effective than their first pre-workout. I think most everything they put in here is dosed at some pretty good levels to make this more effective. I would maybe like to see some creatine added to this to help a little more with strength but then again I can understand why some people don't want that.

I was sent the War-Torn Melon. This is going to be your watermelon flavor. It does have that watermelon taste to it but also there is a little bit of a chemical taste with brings the overall flavor down a little bit because of that. It is a little on the sweet side but not to bad. It was decent but I would probably not get this flavor again and would like to try their other flavors Double Barrel Barry, and Agent Orange Pinapple

I did notice that when I shook this up there were some little pieces I noticed that did not fully mix up right away but with a few more shakes they did seem to disappear. This does have a pinkish red color to it meaning they use dyes in this which I would rather not have. I am not a fan of dyes at all and feel there is no need to use them. It does make the product look cooler but that is all it does and serves no benefit to use. One scoop before my workout is all I need and that seemed to work good for me. There is no real need to go more than one scoop.

First we look at energy. You get a total of 350mg of caffeine. I feel that is a pretty decent amount and don't care to get much more than that at most. For those of you that are stim sensitive this maybe a little strong for you. For me I felt this was pretty good at giving me some good energy. It was nothing to crazy and never made me feel all jittery. It was more of a smooth like energy this gave me. It takes a little bit to start feeling it I noticed but slowly seems to build up to where you really start to noticed it and the energy I got seemed to last most of my workout but does start to fade a bit towards the end of it. I think the energy part works better and seems to last longer if your doing more high volume training rather than going real heavy and doing less reps.

My endurance from this I felt was greatly improved. With the beta alanine you will really feel the beta tingles right away. For me they hit me pretty hard right away but never seemed to last very long. I felt my endurance between sets was pretty good. I felt I was able to go a lot quicker between sets and able to do those last few reps with a little more ease and not get that muscle fatigue right away.

The pumps I got from this I thought were decent. I felt this helped make my muscle fuller a lot more efficiently and build a more denser pump than what I am used to which was kind of nice.

The strength gains from this I thought were so so. Since this does not have any creatine in it don't expect to get a big boost in your strength gains. I think this helped me maintain my strength more than anything and that was about it. I would like to see some creatine in this to help you more with strength gains and I feel it helps me preform better overall. I can understand whey some people don't want it in their pre-workout but for me I like having it.

The focus from this was fairly decent I thought. I am glad to see they use nootropics in this to help you with focus. I thought the mental focus from this was decent nothing real crazy like to where you get that really good tunnel vision. It did put me in a more calm and focused start of mine. I did notice my focus overall was better and was able to rid my mind of some distractions I may have but would like a little bit stronger effectiveness from this.

I think overall this is a good pre for any kind of lifter weather your a beginner or an advanced lifer. For the most part this seems to deliver in all of these areas fairly well but does start to fade a bit towards the end of your workout I noticed. I mean you do still feel things but just not as strong as you do when you first take it. I found this to be fairly good on my stomach and never caused me any unwanted gut issues or upset stomach.

The cheapest I could find this was on tigerfitness.com and they want $34.99 for 28 servings. I think that is maybe just a little high for this. It's not a big deal but would like to see them up this to at least 30 servings so you get that full month. If this was any higher I would have to lower the value a bit more. It's an ok price I think but could be a little better.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

Overall I thought this was a pretty effective pre-workout for me. I think they did a really good job at improving this pre compared to their first pre called Virus. If your looking for a good pre that will help you with energy, endurance, pumps, and focus I would recommend checking this out. Their first pre-workout I thought was not to great but with a bit of tweeking of the ingredients would have helped make that one a lot better and feel they did that with this one by improving it a lot. I would like to see a little creatine added to this to help make it a little better. Also I would like to see a few more sites start carrying their products and then maybe that would help to lower their prices a bit more. Again I want to give a big shout out to Outbreak for making this and letting me have the chance to try it.

October 1, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Improved Recovery
    • Reduced DOMS
    • Mixes Well
    • Great Company Mission
    • Better Recovery
    • Amazing Taste
    • Reduced Fatigue
    • Use Of Dyes

First off I want to thank UXO Supplements for letting me have the chance to give this product a try. This was my second product by UXO I have tried. I am always up for trying amino products and this one looked to be fairly decent. I feel that aminos are a staple in my workouts and always try to use them. I was in the need of more aminos and saw this and thought it would be worth giving a try and I was pleasantly please with how this product worked for me.

This comes in a 2:1:1 ratio and you get a total of 6g of aminos. 1.5g of glutamine which is a little under dosed but since I was all ready taking glutamine I was not to worried. I would like to see this upped to at least 5g so it's more effective. You get antioxidants and electrolytes to hydrate your body. Also you get some potassium 40mg, Sodium 20mg and Vitamin B6 2.5mg. Overall has a decent profile nothing real flashy to it but I like it.

This comes in one flavor grape explosion. If you really dislike grape you may have a really hard time with this since it does have a real strong grape taste to it. I thought this was one of the best tasting grape flavors I have tried. I think they did a really good job at nailing the taste on this one. If you use the right amount of water you can really get the taste just right where it's not to sweet. I used about 16-20oz of water. On days when I was feeling more thirsty than normal I really wanted to down this because it tasted so good. It would be nice to see them come out with another flavor or two just so you don't get tired of grape all the time or if your someone that really dislikes grape.

You will get a little bit of grit in this when mixed but nothing I was to worried about. They do say on the label that it may take a few minutes for it to dissolve. There was some minor foaming but I was ok with that. Other than that it mixed just fine for me. I used this during my workout and pretty much was the only time I would used this. I would do just one scoop and that was all I needed.

I look to aminos to help with me with my recovery and endurance during my workouts. I felt a good decrease in any soreness I would get. My DOMs were a lot less and my overall body seemed to feel a lot better and did not hurt as much. I feel my endurance was really improved. I felt I was able to take a lot less time between sets and not feel so winded. I noticed a lot less muscle fatigue and felt I was able to push though my workouts a little harder. With the addition of the electrolytes I felt I was stayed a little more hydrated than normal and seemed to help me a bit more on my high rep volume training. My energy also seemed to be better and more consistant. For not having a huge list of ingredients in this I thought it was pretty effective product for me.

The only place you can get this is on UXO's website and they want $29.99 for 33 servings. I feel this is a fairly decent price but would like to see it lowered just a little. This comes out to about .87 cents per scoop. I would like to see some other sites start carrying their product line so the price can go down a little.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

For being mainly just a bcaa product with a few extra things in this I thought it was a pretty effective product in general. It's nothing overly flashy with a lot of stuff in this but it still was a pretty decent product to use. I would for sure recommend using this product. No matter what kind of workout you are doing I feel this will help you in at least some way. I would like to see the glutamine upped to at least 5g so it's more effective. If you really like grape this flavor will be something you really enjoy. Price wise is maybe just a little high considering what's all in this but I still think it's worth it. They usually have some sales prices you can get if you sign up for their email. I would like to see some more flavors in this and I would like to see some other sites start carrying their products so the price can be a little lower. Again I want to give a big shout out to UXO for making this product and letting me have the chance to try it.

September 28, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Recovery
    • Strength Gains
    • Reduces Soreness
    • No Digestive Issues

First off I want to thank Outbreak Nutrition for letting us have the chance to give this product a try. This is their new protein they just released. I have been waiting for them to come out with and once I heard this was coming out I has to give it a try. I have to say that after using this I was rather surprise how well it worked for me.

This I think has a fairly decent ingredient profile to it. You get 7.4g of bcaas per serving. You get a total of 25g of protein which is made up in a blend of whey concentrate and whey isolate. I did read that they use Red Panax Ginseng which helps with increasing mental cognition, Athletic Enhancement, Immune System Enhancement, and increased heart health. They use DigeZyme a multi enzyme complex This contains broad acting enzymes, including amylase, lactase, cellulase, lipase and protease. This helps to assist with healthy digestion throughout the day.

This comes in two flavors Chocolate Chaos and Vanilla Honey Vengeance. I was sent the chocolate. WOW was this good. It was like drinking chocolate milk. It was real light and not real heavy to drink. It was not to sweet at all. I think they really nailed the flavor on this really well.

Mixing is very good with this. This has a very fine powder to this. Had no issues with any clumping or any little piece that stuck to the sides of my shaker bottle. I would use this post workout and would do one scoop each time.

I found this to be a fairly decent protein for me. This was very smooth and really easy to drink. Never did this cause me any stomach issue at all which was nice. No discomfort in my stomach and did not cause me any trips to the bathroom shortly after using. This will not sit real heavy in your stomach after you drink it but does take away some of your appetite. If your looking for something to help you take away your cravings at night for something sweet this would work great for that. They do put in this some digestive enzymes to help with your digestion through out the day and feel this really worked and helped me a lot. I thought overall this was pretty good on your stomach and caused me very little in the way of bloating in my stomach.

My recovery on this I thought was pretty good. I had been dealing with a lot of soreness in my upper back, neck and shoulders and since I started taking this a lot of that pain has gone away and has really limited it a lot. Lately I have been feeling a lot better in my body and my workouts I know have been a lot better because I was not hurting as much or as sore. I seemed to recovery a lot quicker when I would take this. I usually workout later in the afternoon and by later into the evening I tend to be a little sore and with this I hardly noticed that happening. Also I felt this really helped me at putting on some more lean muscle mass. Also I was noticing a bit more fullness in my muscles which was nice. Also I felt this really helped me in my strength gains a bit because I was lifting a bit heavier and not struggling as much doing it. My energy and endurance levels I felt were much better and would not fatigue as quickly when I was really hitting it hard. Overall I just felt a lot better and made for much more enjoyable workouts for me.

On their website outbreaknutrition.com they want $29.99 for 23 servings. I think that is maybe just a little high since your only getting 23 servings. This comes out to $1.30 a serving. I would like to see them up the servings to around 30.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

I feel this was one of the better proteins I have used and was very effective for me. I feel this has a great profile to it. If your someone that has issues with protein causing you digestive issues this will really help you with that. I feel my recovery was very much improved with this and made for some much better workouts as of lately. I would like to see them up the servings to around 30 and come out with a 5lb tub so this will last you longer. I would for sure use this protein again and would like to try their other flavor next time. Again I want to give a big shout out to Outbreak for making this protein and letting me have the chance to give it a try.

September 27, 2017

• Better Immune Health
      • Good Recovery

First off I want to thank Dymatize for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. Glutamine is a product I try to stay on once fall season starts and like to keep taking it until spring time. I find this to be a product that really helps me a lot with my immune system and keeps my body feeling better from getting colds or being sick. Also my body feels a lot better and my overall health is much improved.

The profile for this is pretty simple. You get 4.5g of 100% pure form of micronized L-Glutamine. This is just regular glutamine. I wish it was fermented glutamine but I was ok with this. There is no other ingredients added to this. Micronizing form of glutamine helps with absorption, increasing the speed in which glutamine can be broken down in the digestive system and assimilated into muscle cells. This also helps to naturally increase post-workout growth hormone levels, resulting in increased lean muscle anabolism and full-body growth. Since this is micronized it mix instantly in water so you don't get any clumping or cloudy solutions.

There is no taste since this is unflavored.

Mixing is pretty easy. Mixes up right away. It says on the label that 1 3/4 tsp is one serving. This did not come with any kind of scooper so I had to use an older scooper I had from a different glutamine product. Not sure if there is suppose to be a scooper in this or if they just forgot to put one in here. That scooper I had measured out to 5g so when I used this I was getting .5 more. I used this mainly with my protein after my workouts. I would have used this with my Casein protein from Dymatize but they all ready put a good amount of glutamine in that so there was no need to add more.

Glutamine is a product I found to be a lot more important than what most people think. Glutamine is found to help you in three main areas. This helps with muscles health, gastrointestinal health, and immune health. I found that in these three areas this really helped me a lot. First off I noticed that my muscles felt a lot better when using this. I feel when using this my muscles seemed to recovery a lot faster and I would feel a lot less soreness. I know my DOM'S were way less when I used this. I know when I have not been on glutamine for awhile I can really notice a big difference once I start using it again. As soon as I started using this again I notice a little bit of an increase in my strength gains and was able to lift a little heavier and my workouts seem to go a lot better. I felt I could go longer and push it a little harder which was nice to have. When using this it was nice to able to get some of those strength gains and feel better in my workouts.

Second this helps with your gastrointestinal health. If your someone that has dealt with gut issues this really helps to limit that. I have had issues with acid reflux and some issue with swallowing food for a long time and I feel this really helped to limit any of those issues. I still at times deal with this but it has seemed to be a lot less since I started taking this and feel this has helped me a bit with this issue. I also feel that since this helps with GI issues that my trips to the bathroom have been a lot better. I feel that lately when I have been having bowl movements (in the mornings especially) I seem to go a lot more than normal because I feel I was getting rid of a lot more stuff which I think this is really helping me get rid of which is good.

Third this is suppose to help you with your immune system. Anything that can help with improving your immune system is nice to have. Since this is the time of year where stuff starts to go around it's nice to get a good start on fighting this stuff so you can better avoid getting those unwanted colds or flu. Shortly before I started taking this I did get my first issue with that really bad sore throat crud. It did last a little more than a week and when this happened I tried to up my intake of glutamine more. I do think it helped me a bit at getting rid of this sooner by helping my immune system a bit more to recovery quicker. I know that when I am on this regularly in the winter this does really help me avoid colds a lot better. I feel this is a big life saver on my immune system and really helps to improve it and help me to avoid colds a lot more. I was reading that when a person gets sick they can lose up to 58% plasma glutamine levels and these levels have shown to last up to three weeks. When this happens your muscle performance can really suffer from this and not perform at 100%.

While taking this I felt a lot better overall and a little more healthy. I think this has really helped me a lot in all three of these area I talked about. I did notice as of lately I was starting to look a little more leaner and more muscular so I know this had to be helping some since that was one of the things this is suppose to help with. The reason I say that is because I was still keeping my same diet and not really changing anything up and noticed the difference and how I looked more leaner.

The cheapest I could find this was on allstarhealth.com. They make this in three sizes 300g 500g and 100g. I was sent the 300g. They want $15.59 for 65 servings. I don't think that is to bad a price for glutamine. This is pretty much the price you will find on most sites give or take.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

Glutamine I have found to be a must have in my workout stack and try to use this a lot. If you want to feel better health wise and better recovery wise this is great for that. If your someone that has a lot of issues with your immune system this will for sure help you greatly with that. For the price and what all this does for you I would highly recommend you add this to your workouts. I feel this has become a lot more important of a product to have and use than what most people think. I will for sure be keeping this in my workout stack since it is the start of fall heading into winter and don't want to deal with colds and crud like that. Again I want to give a big shout out to Dymatize for making this product and letting me have the chance to try it.

Overall
        Overall
          September 25, 2017

• Filling
        • Helps Recovery Over Night
        • Great Mixability

First off I want to thank Dymatize for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. I always like to throw in some casein in my workout stack from time to time and when this showed up on the trooper program I figured I would give it a try since it had been awhile since I had used casein. I feel that casein is a much better product than what most people give it credit for. Any little kind of extra edge I can get to help me with my workouts I like to take advantage of and that is why I decided to give this casein a try.

Th...

This I would say has a really solid profile to it. You get 25g of protein, A total of 5.4g bcaa and 2.3g of Leucine. This is very low in carbs and total fats. 3g carbs and 1.5 total fat. Also you get 5.9g EAA. 5.1g of glutamine. 2.7g CEAA, and 6.2g of Non-EAAs. It does have 210mg of sodium in it which is maybe just a little high but not to bad.

I decided to give the cookies & cream flavor a try and that is what I was sent. WOW was this good. Normally when you drink casein you get a lot of gritty texture like taste to it but with this there was no gritty taste to this at all. It had a nice thick creamy cookies & cream taste to it. Very much enjoyed this each time I used this.

Maybe just some minor issues with it mixing but nothing to be to worried about. I did get a little bit of clumping on the bottom of my shaker bottle but nothing to bad. Just one scoop is all you need before bed. You could also take this in the mornings but would rather take at night. I like to take this about 15-20 mins before bed.

I found this to be a very effective casein protein for me. I look to casein protein to help keep my body more fueled and give me better recovery at night when I am sleeping. This I thought was very easy to drink and never caused me any upset stomach issues at all. It goes down nice and smooth like. I feel that this helped me sleep better at night and was able to stay in that REM state a lot better. I know when I would wake up in the morning I felt more alert and awake. A few times when I did not take this before bed I did not wake up feeling as good so I could really tell if I had taken it or not. Also when I would wake up in the morning I would not feel as hungry so this helped keep me feeling more full so I did not feel like I was running low on fuel in my body. My recovery on this I feel was very much improved. In the morning I seemed to feel a lot better and noticed a lot less soreness. I would go to bed some nights feeling a bit sore from my workout earlier in the day and in the mornings most if not all of that soreness would be gone. I feel that since I started using this my weight has gone up a little because I was noticing that when I would weigh myself my weight seemed to stay a little higher I was noticing. Also I feel this has really helped me at gaining some more size as in muscle mass and my strength gains also seem to go up a little. This I feel was very spot on at helping me in all these different areas I look for in a casein protein.

The cheapest I could find a 4lb tub (which I was sent) was on allstarhealth.com for $44.99 for 53 servings. I think that is a good deal for this. It will cost you just under a dollar a serving.

Side Effects

The only little bit of issue you will have is when you wake up in the morning you really have to use the bathroom right away because you drink this right before bed and then it sit's in your system until morning before you can get rid of it.

Conclusion

This was a casein product I was very pleased with. What I look for in a casein protein this did all of that for me if not more. If you want a very good casein protein that works and has a very solid ingredient profile to it this is one I would highly recommend using. If your use to that gritty texture taste that most casein products have this will not have that and I give them big props on making this taste so good. Also this is one of the better priced casein products I have found. If I am in the need for a casein product again I would for sure look at using this and would like to try some of their other flavors. Again I want to give a big shout out to Dymatize for making this product and letting me have the chance to try it.

September 21, 2017

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Better Endurance
          • Good Recovery

First off I want to thank Dymatize for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This is a product they have had out for awhile now and had thought about giving it a try in the past but never did. When this showed up on the trooper program I figured I would give it a try. I am always up for trying different amino products as long as the profile is decent looking. For me aminos have become a staple in my workout and use them all the time.

I feel this has a lot of really good stuff in here but just to under dosed to be as effective as it should be. They start out by giving you some calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium. The amounts they give you in each of these I feel is a bit under dosed. Next you get your amino blend 5.5g. Only 2.5g of that 5.5g total is your aminos which is really under dosed and needs to be upped a bit to at least 5g. The last 3g you get are from Taurine 2g and Citrulline 1g. If they could just up the dosages a bit more this would be way better.

This comes in three flavors fruit punch, lemon lime, and orange. I decided to give the lemon lime a try. This has a really strong lemon lime taste to it. I thought this was way to bitter and tart for me. It also had a bit of a sour taste to it also. It did not take me very long to get really tired of this taste. It was just to strong for me. When I was getting toward the end of the container I was really dreading having to drink this. This is not horrible but just a bit to strong and would like to see them tone down on the taste a little.

Had no issues with it mixing. No left over little pieces or residue. Also like that they don't use any dyes in this. I used just once scoop during my workout. At times I felt I should have done two scoops just because of some of the dosages were to low but never did the two scoops.

My overall recovery from this I thought was just so so nothing that really wowed me in terms of effectiveness. The recovery I got from this was ok but I feel like it was lacking a bit. I know the total amount of aminos they have in this are dosed a little on the low side and feel that had a bit to do with how well I recovered. I know my DOMs were a little more noticeable than they had been. My endurance was ok with this but could have been better. I know on days when I would try to hit it really hard and take very little time between sets it was a bit harder to do because I was not feeling the greatest endurance wise and my breathing seemed to be a bit more heavy like. Usually when I start to breath heavier I can take my aminos and that usually helps me get my breathing down and more controlled like but with this I did not feel it helped much. Also I was noticing a little more muscle fatigue than I usually do and that made it a little harder to keeping going sooner between sets.

The one thing I did like about this was the electrolytes they put in this. I felt a lot more hydrated and noticed less cramping. I was noticing more so on leg day that later in the evenings I would tend to get cramps on the inside part of my quads and it would really hurt. With this I had very little to no cramping at all in my legs or any other areas of my body. I think keeping myself more hydrated really helped lesson any cramps I might get. I feel this was pretty good on my stomach and never gave me any upset stomach issues at all. I felt very little bloating from this which was nice.

The cheapest I could find this was on allstarhealth.com for $14.99 for 30 servings. This I think is a really good value for 30 servings. This comes out to about .49cents a serving. At 2 scoops it comes out to about a $1.00 a serving which is still not to bad but then you only get 15 servings instead of 30 which I don't like. I am going to rate this more on 1 scoop instead of 2.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

Overall I thought this was a so so product. With some tweeking of ingredients and upping the dosages a bit I think would really help make this a much better product and a lot more effective. I will say I really enjoyed the electrolytes and feel they really helped this product a lot so you stay more hydrated and have less cramping. Unless they plan to up the dosages a bit on this product I probably won't use it again. This did help me some but nothing like it could have or should. Also taste was really hard to enjoy because of how bitter and tart the lemon lime was. Maybe the other flavors would be a lot better (which I think they would be) and would like to try them. For the price you can't really go wrong with this but just because it's cheap to buy does not make it worth getting in my opinion. Again I want to give a big shout out to Dymatize for making this product and letting us try it.

Thanks to HardCut Supps for sending it out!
            September 13, 2017

• Decent Taste
          • No Dyes
          • Nice Profile
          • No Prop Blends
          • Good Pumps

First off I want to thank HardCut Supps for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. I was in the need of a new pre-workout to try and saw this show up on the trooper program. Prior to seeing this on the trooper program I had never heard of this company before. I decided to check them out and they looked like an interesting company worth checking out. For not being loaded with a ton of ingredients I was rather impressed with this product.

I want to give them big props for using no prop blends and no artificial dyes. This is made up of 7 active ingredients and pretty good dosages. On their website they have a really good breakdown of what each of these ingredients are and what they do for you. I will post what they have. It's a little long but worth sharing I think.
            L-Citrulline Malate (2:1) 6.5g Is a combination of the amino acid citruline and malic acid. Malic acid increases the affects of citrulline and plays a crucial role in the Krebs cycle. Malic acid helps to recycle lactate and pyruvate, which promotes energy production while reducing muscle fatigue and soreness. The amino acid citrulline itself is a naturally occurring amino acid. Our bodies convert citrulline into the amino acid l-arginine, which is a precursor for nitric oxide production. Nitric oxide is a vasodilator, which expands veins and arteries increasing blood flow. This is where "The Pump" comes from. Citrulline also reduces fatigue and improves endurance during aerobic and anaerobic exercise. These two compounds together are what form citrulline malate. Citrulline malate has been studied for years and has the research to back it up. One study included 18 men who ingested 6 grams of l-citrulline malate over a period of 15 days. The study showed a 34% increase in the rate of oxidative ATP production during exercise. This was also followed by a 20% increase in the rate of phosphocreatine recovery. To summarize the study, it found that citrulline malate promoted energy production while reducing fatigue. Another study found that men performed 52.92% more repetitions on bench press after supplementing with citrulline malate compared to a placebo. The participants who supplemented with citrulline malate also reported a 40% decrease in muscle soreness 24 hours post exercise.

Beta Alanine 3g Is considered to be a modified version of the amino acid alanine. When beta alanine is ingested the body converts it to carnosine. Carnosine is a molecule that has antioxidant characteristics, helps regulates calcium levels in the sarcoplasmic reticulum, and acts as a PH buffering system for the body. It is stored in cells and when PH levels in the body drop, carnosine is released. Supplementing with beta alanine can increase muscle carnosine levels upwards to 80%. Increasing carnosine concentrations is especially important for athletes because exercising results in the production of lactic acid build up. The use of beta alanine combats lactic acid formation, which results to improve endurance. 8 separate studies support an increase in muscular endurance and 3 other studies support increases in anaerobic endurance following beta alanine supplementation.

Taurine 1.2g Is an amino acid that plays a role in many different parts of the body including the brain, heart, and blood platelets. It is also an important component of bile salts, which are used to breakdown and absorb fats and fat-soluble vitamins. Taurine is also an important antioxidant and helps regulate heartbeat, cell membranes, and brain cell activity. Taurine is especially important in relation to exercise because intense workouts deplete the muscles of taurine, which decreases performances and increases the risk of muscle damage. A recent study showed that taurine supplementation resulted in an increase in strength levels and decreased muscle soreness in 21 participants. The study also focused on signs of muscle and oxidative damage, in which all were reduced following taurine supplementation.

Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL 1g Is the combination of the amino acid carnitine and an acetyl group. Hydrogen chloride is also added to facilitate digestion, absorption, and utilization of the compound. Acetyl l-carnitine hcl (ALCAR) supplementation, like taurine has many benefits. ALCAR has been researched to improve endurance, cognition, and muscle building abilities. Once ALCAR is absorbed in the small intestine and makes its way into the blood stream it is used by mitochondria in cells to help metabolize fat for energy. What makes ALCAR different than other forms of carnitine is its ability to cross the blood brain barrier. Once ALCAR crosses the blood brain barrier it is used to help facilitate many physiological processes. The acetate molecule of ALCAR acts as a precursor for the very important neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which plays a major role in overall cognitive functioning.

Vasogranite 1g contains dietary nitrates that are extracted from pomegranate fruits combined with sodium nitrate to produce active nitrates. Nitrates (NO3) and nitrites (NO2) are compounds containing nitrogen and oxygen. When you consume Vasogranite, the nitrates are absorbed in the small intestine and begin to circulate in the blood stream. Nitrates can then be filtered by the kidneys or taken up by salivary glands. These salivary glands release nitrates into our saliva where bacteria convert nitrates (NO3) into nitrites (NO2). The nitrites are then absorbed where they are then converted into nitric oxide (NO) during times of muscle oxygen and nutrient depletion (Exercise). Like previously stated, nitric oxide is a potent vasodilator that dilates blood vessels resulting in increased blood flow to skeletal muscles. Although citrulline malate also increases nitric oxide production, Vasogranite uses a different metabolic pathway to achieve the same effect, thus maximizing nitric oxide production! Results from a randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study performed on 19 males and females showed pomegranate extract supplementation significantly increased participants' blood vessel diameter and blood flow, while delaying reports of fatigue during exercise. Other studies on nitrate supplementation show that proper supplementation significantly reduces oxygen costs, meaning our bodies use oxygen more efficiently. This conservation of oxygen results in an extended time to exhaustion during exercise. Pomegranate nitrates have been shown to increase blood vessel diameter, blood flow, and time to exhaustion while also delaying fatigue.

N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 600mg Is a combination of the amino acid l-tyrosine and an acetyl group. Unlike normal tyrosine, NALT is 20 times more soluble in water, which is believed to increase bioavailability and absorption. NALT contains an amino acid meaning alone, it helps build proteins, cells, and also helps rebuild muscle. The special thing about NALT is that it can also be converted by neurons in the brain into neurotransmitters. This works through an extensive method involving the catecholamine metabolic pathway. Upon absorption the body converts L-tyrosine to l-dopa, which is a pre cursor for dopamine. Dopamine is then converted to noradrenaline (norepinephrine) through the process of oxidation. Noradrenaline is then once again transformed into adrenaline (epinephrine). These are depleted through stress and excessive work, so supplementing with NALT helps replenish these levels and boost mental energy. Three separate double blind studies have also found NALT to increase cognition and mood, while decreasing side effects of stressors.

Caffeine Anhydrous 300mg Is a dehydrated form of caffeine and a central nervous system stimulant. I'm sure most people are aware of caffeine, but they might not be sure how it produces its effects. The brain produces what is called adenosine and when adenosine combines with adenosine receptors drowsiness occurs due to the slowing of nerve cell activity. However, when caffeine is consumed the adenosine receptors cannot distinguish between adenosine and caffeine molecules. When caffeine and adenosine receptors bind, instead of nerve cells slowing down they actually speed up activity. This increased activity causes more neurons to fire causing the pituitary gland to release hormones, which in turn cause the adrenal glands to produce adrenaline. This is where the stimulating affect of caffeine comes from.

This comes in two flavors Sweet Blue Razz and Cherry Limeade. I was sent the Blue Razz. I was hoping to get the cherry limeade instead because lately I have been having blue razz flavor a lot and getting kind of tired of it and wanted something different. I was rather surprised with how this tasted. I was dreading a real sweet taste with a little bit of chemical taste to it but this did not have that. This I would have to say was one of the better blue razz flavors I have had and really enjoyed it. This I thought has a nice refreshing blue razz taste to it. There is no chemical taste or weird after taste to it. If your someone that is a not a big fan of blue razz I think this you will like. This is very enjoyable and should have no problem at all trying to drink this. It's not to heavy on taste and won't be overly sweet either.

Had no issues with it mixing. Seemed to mix really well. No real issues with any foam or any left over little pieces to deal with. One thing I give them big props for is not using any dyes in this. Just because it looks cool cause it's colored does not make it work any better. Dyes are just something we don't want or need. To much in dyes can cause some upset stomach issues. Dosing is pretty simple. They say to start with 1/2 scoop to assess tolerance but for me I was able to start with one full scoop and I was just fine with that. They say to take this 15-20 mins before your workout.

The biggest thing most people look for in a pre-workout is what kind of energy it will give you. You get a total of 300mg of caffeine anhydrous in this. This is the only form of caffeine they use. I feel that 300mg is a fairly decent amount of caffeine. I prefer between 300-350mg of caffeine. I thought the energy this gave me was pretty good. It was a more smooth like and clean energy it gave me. Never did I feel jittery from this which was nice. The energy it gave me seemed to last me through out my whole workout. I usually workout about two hours at least and when I would get done with my workout I still felt like I could keep going a little longer. After using this I never felt that crash later which can happen for me which I don't like because it usually hits me pretty hard and I am out just like that. The energy I got from this seemed to stay pretty consistent each time I used this. This seemed to help keep my endurance more on track and helped me take a lot less time between sets and did not feel as winded after each set and more ready a lot quicker between sets. So overall the energy you get from this is pretty good. Nothing over the top crazy like but decent at helping you getting going better and help keep you going longer.

The focus I got from this I thought was pretty good. It was not laser like focus and tunnel like vision it gave me but was pretty decent. I felt that once I would get really locked into my workout this really helped me stay focused a lot better. I felt I was able to rid my mind of a lot of other distractions so I could better focus on my workouts. The pumps from this I thought were fairly decent. Usually I have a hard time noticing pumps but with this I seemed to notice them a little more. They never seemed to last any longer but were at least noticeable. I think with the added Vasogranite really helped more with the pumps. It seemed like I had a bit more fullness in my muscles and seem to stay there through out my whole workout which was nice. I also noticed my veins were popping a bit more because my forearms started to look a lot more vascular. On arm day when I would work my biceps my forearms all the way up to my shoulders really showed those popping veins a lot more.

The strength gains from this I thought were decent. For this not having any creatine in it I still felt I was able to push around a little heavier weight and not struggle as much doing it. I usually do a lot of higher reps at semi heavy weight. I don't try to go super heavy anymore but not real light either. I usually stick with weight that just starts to get heavy for me but still able to do it. I think this helped me go a little bit above and beyond that and still be able to do the weight with good form. I would like to see some creatine added to this. If they added any I would like to see some creatine HCL added to it more so than creatine mono. Mainly because HCL causes a lot less bloating (at least it does for me) and still gives you some strength gains.

I thought this was really good on my stomach. Never had any stomach or bathroom issues with this. I know some people have had bad bathroom issues with this but that never happened to me. No matter what pre-workout I have used I hardly ever have any bathroom issues with them. I like that this is not real heavy when mixed so it's a lot easier on your stomach and because of that I feel it caused me a lot less bloating in my stomach. Every once in awhile when I take a pre-workout I will get a little bit of upset stomach half way through my workout but that never happened which was good. So thankfully there was nothing in here to cause me any stomach issues. I think I have a fairly good idea what ingredients will cause me problems and I don't seen any of them in this.

Right now this is only available on their website and they want $29.99 for 30 servings. I think this is a pretty good deal for what your getting from this product. I am glad to see they do a full 30 servings. I know lately a lot of companies are only using 20-25 servings and charging around $35 give or take.

Side Effects

No issues I had.

Conclusion

Overall I thought this was a pretty effective and decent pre-workout. I feel this is a solid new comer in a market that is pretty well flooded with a lot of pre-workouts. For the price and what you get from this I feel this is more than worth giving a try. I also really like you get a full 30 servings, no prop blends, and no dyes. I would be more than happy to give this another try and would like to give their cherry limeade a try. I am hoping and would like to see this company start to expand more in their product line. Right now this is the only product they have. Maybe once they start getting a few more products they can branch out to a few more sites that can pick them up and sell their products. Again I want to give a big shout out to HardCut Supp for making this product and letting me have the chance to try it.

Thanks to EBN Sports for sending it out!
              September 6, 2017

• Better Endurance
            • Strength Gains

First off I want to thank EBN Sports for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. I usually like to keep creatine in my workout stack but do cycle off it from time to time because for it does after become not as effective. I was getting ready to start up again on creatine and saw this show up on the trooper program and thought I would give it a try. I always seem to lift better and feel better when I am using creatine and also try to have creatine in my workout stack. This for me was a rather interesting creatine product and I will explain.

---...

This has a patented blend of creatine (as Tri-Creatine Citrate) and beta alanine (as CarnoSyn) at a prop blend of 6.17g Also you get a few extra things in this like Vitamin C and B12, Sodium and Potassium. On EBN's website it says this has been clinically proven to be over 4 times more bioavailable to the body than regular creatine monohydrate. Also Creatine Clear uses the technologically advanced pharmaceutical NA+ Transport to drive creatine from the blood stream into the muscle cell. This eliminates the need for high calorie sugars such as dextrose that may promote fat storage.

The one I got was the unflavored. I know what regular powdered creatine tastes like(and it's not very good) but this was nothing like that. This has a strong carbonation like fizzy taste to it. This kind of reminded me of drinking sprite but with no taste to it. This is hard to explain just what it tasted like. It was a lot better than I thought it would taste but it was a weird taste but easy to drink though. It was like drinking a lot of Fizz lol. I know they also have this in a flavored powder and wonder how that would be.

Mixing is kind of different with this they say to stir and do not shake this and let dissolve for 2-3 minutes. They say do not shake it because this is an effervescent product. This meaning giving off bubbles and being fizzy. When you put this in water you can hear it start to fizz a bit. They say one serving is 1.5 scoops. I think that is a little odd they would make one serving size 1.5 scoop. They say the best time to take this is right away in the morning on an empty stomach and that is when I took this. If you tend this drink this really fast and try to slam it in the mornings it is kind of hard to do because it is very fizzy like and may cause you a little bit of upset stomach and feel you want to throw up.

I look to creatine to help me gain more strength and help me build more muscle mass and help me in my recovery. When I started this I felt like it took me about a week or so before I could really tell this was starting to work for me. I did notice some decent strength gains on my lifts but they never really increased a lot more the longer I was on this. The strength gains were nothing real crazy like but did notice that on some of my lifts the weight I was doing seem to be a bit easier to do. I think overall my body felt a lot better and my endurance was much improved. I seemed to be able to go quicker between sets and was able to workout longer and had less muscle fatigue.

I know that since I started taking this my weight did go up a little. From the time I started this until I finished it I gained about 5lb pounds. I usually weigh myself a lot and noticed that my weight seemed to stay a little above the weight I was before I stared this. I do like the little bit of weight gain I was getting but I did notice a bit of bloating in my stomach which I don't like. That is one problem I have with creatine at times is I do get a lot of bloating in my stomach and that is why I like to stick with Creatine HCL if I can most of the time because then I don't bloat nearly as bad with that kind of creatine but still get some decent strength gains from it. I did notice more fullness in my muscles which was nice to see. I know I was drinking a lot more water since I started this and think that was causing my muscle to look and feel more full like. Any little bit of extra size I can put on is always nice even if it is more from water weight because it helps me on my lifts and usually do better on my workouts.

I think overall this did help me with my recovery a bit. I did feel less soreness but can't say for sure how much more this really helped me because I was also taking aminos during my workout and protein after my workout and in the mornings. I know that when I start taking creatine again I seem to perform a lot better in the gym and my workouts go a lot better. I seem to lift better and able to go a lot longer with out getting as tired or have to deal with muscle fatigue as much. I think creatine should be a staple in anyone's workout but I do think after long periods of usage you do need to cycle off it because I notice after awhile it does not work as good for me.

On EBN's website they want $47.99 for 40 servings. They have a code on there website you will see that will save you 15% off which brings this down to $40.80. For a creatine product this is a bit high compared to a lot of other creatine products. Since no other sites carry their products you won't be able to find this any cheaper. If some other sites carried their products you could probably find this a bit cheaper which would be nice.

Side Effects

Nothing really. You will notice some bloating from this.

Conclusion

Overall I thought this was a fairly decent creatine product. I did get some good results form it but nothing that was real crazy like that I have gotten from other creatine products. I do think this helped me a bit on my lifts and helped me to feel better while I was working out. I think this is a decent creatine product and worth giving a try. Would this be a creatine product I would use all the time no probably not. The fizzy taste this had I was not expecting at all when I drank this but it was way better than any unflavored powders I have used in the past. The price for this I do think is rather high and needs to be lowered a bit since you can find a lot of other creatine products out there a bit cheaper and more effective. Would I use this again yes but would like to see this not have that fizzy taste to it so I could mix this with my pre-workout or protein if I wanted. Also I would like to see a few sites start carrying this product line since it is not widely available. Again I want to give a big shout out to EBN Sports for making this product and letting me have the chance to try it.