workoutguru

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 10 years, and was last online this week

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by workoutguru

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  December 18, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Enhanced Recovery
  • Enhanced Recoery
  • Electrolytes
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Great Label Information
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Reduced DOMS
  • Upset Stomach

First off I want to thank Nutrabio for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. I am not usually into post workout products to much but I do like to try them from time to time. Awhile back I did get to try this when they had their like first version of this and thought it was decent. When I saw this newest version I thought it looked really good and new I had to give it a try. With the great profile this had I was really excited to see how well this would help me with my recovery.

For a post workout product I feel this ...

For a post workout product I feel this has a pretty solid ingredient profile to it. You get a total of 21g amino acids, 8g BCAA, 5g glutamine, 3g creatine.

BCAAs in the scientifically studied 2:1:1 ratio (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) shown to promote muscle growth, recovery, and reduce training related soreness.

Glutamine to replenish energy for muscles (glycogen) after exhaustive exercise which may lead to quicker recovery.

L-Carnitine Tartrate to reduce oxidative muscle damage and muscular fatigue.

L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate which promotes anabolic and anti-catabolic responses in the body which may play a role in boosting recovery.

Glycine; which plays a critical role in repairing damaged muscle tissue and is necessary for the biosynthesis of creatine.

Carnosyn Beta-Alanine to buffer the negative side effects of hydrogen ion accumulation in muscles during and after intense exercise. This accumulation is thought to be the culprit behind DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness).

Betaine Anhydrous to combat fatigue, lower levels of lactate, and stimulate muscle protein synthesis.

Creatine Monohydrate and Creatine MagnaPower for greater strength, power, and muscle gains as well as increased solubility and absorption.

Taurine to decrease exercise induced DNA damage.

Electrolyte and hydration optimizer that helps maintain water balance in the muscle, facilitates motor neuron function, and increase exercise capacity.

I had one of their newer flavors kiwi strawberry. What I noticed right away is that this does have a rather weird smell to it but don't let the smell of it distract you from how it really tastes. I thought overall this was not to bad on taste. It does have a rather strong taste to it. I do think the strawberry part of this is over powers the kiwi a lot. The after taste is when I seemed to notice the kiwi a bit. Some times I thought this tasted really good and sometimes not as much. I think it depended on how thirsty I was because the more thirsty I was the better this seemed to taste. I know I did not have to add a bit more water to it so it would not taste so strong like.

This did mix up fairly well and had no issues with it. I know if I let this sit for awhile after I mixed it up there would still be some sediment that would form on the bottom of my shaker cup and would have to shake it up a few more times before I would drink it. After I would do that it then seemed to stay fully mixed and had no other issues at all with it. Since this is a post workout product the best time to take this is right after your workout. Since I still like to get my protein in right away after my workout I decided I would use this intra-workout instead and just sip on it through out my workout. Since this had aminos in it I would just replace this for my regular amino product. This is loaded pretty well so all you really need is one scoop ad that is what I used. I would only use this once per day. This could be taken pretty much when ever but I would say post workout or like I did intra-workout.

The standard price I seem to be finding this for is $39.99 for 30 servings. For some people this may seem a little on the high side ( I do agree) but you do have to look at what all they put in here and they do clinically dosed this. I think this is about the top price I would care to pay for a product like this.

Side Effects

I did get a little bit of an upset stomach when I used. Not all the time but once in awhile I noticed that. I think it could be from taking my pre-workout and then shortly after that taking this and it was just to much stuff to put in my system at once.

Conclusion

Thanks to Body Nutrition for sending it out!
  December 13, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Price
  • Taste
  • Diverse Sources Of Protein
  • Digestive Enzymes
  • Digests Almost Too Fast

First off I want to thank Body Nutrition for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. I had been looking into this company for awhile now and was rather interested in wanting to try them. I know awhile back I contacted them about wanting to try their products and in return would do a review for them but they were not interested in doing so at the time. Then finally I saw they decided to put a bunch of their products on the trooper list and knew I needed to give this a try. From time to time I like to change my protein up a little and go with a nice blended protein and that is just what this is and looked to be pretty good.

This is made up of a blended protein. You get a total of 25g of protein which is made up of Whey, Casein, and egg protein. You get 45% whey 45% casein and 10% egg whites. This is Gluten free no wheat or gluten ingredients (excluding Cookies & Cream, which contains wheat). You get a total of 5.9g of BCAA and 5.1g of glutamine. 2.7g Leucine, 1.5g Isoleucine, & 1.7g Valine for Muscle Synthesis & Recovery. This has Prebiotic fiber & enzymes
prebiotic inulin fiber & protease enzymes promote digestive health. This is low in carbs and sodium. They use no sugar or salt. The benefits of supplementing with both micellar casein and egg white alongside whey are their very different rates of absorption. While whey is quickly broken down within an hour, egg proteins are absorbed within 2.5 to 3 hours and micellar caseins are digested over the course of 7 hours. Taken together, this means that Trutein promotes stabilized total-body amino acid saturation to continually fuel muscle synthesis & recovery.

According to their website they have a total of 18 flavors to choose from but some of them I think are seasonal and not always available. This part was hard to decided on just one flavor since there were a lot of them I would have liked to try. I asked to try the shamrock shake flavor but was tolded that was a seasonal flavor and not available right now so I went with the chocolate mint flavor and that is what I was sent. I have had chocolate mint before in other brands but was never been over impressed with how it was. I thought I would give it another try since I do really like chocolate and mint together. WOW was this ever strong. They really nailed this on tastes for sure. I think the overall mint part was maybe a bit to strong in this and after awhile got kind of tired of the mint part being so strong. I will say you really have to like mint a lot because it is really strong in this. I did get a lot of after taste of the mint after I drank this which I did not always like so much. I do really like how they give you a really strong taste and don't give you a real water down taste at all. After knowing how strong this tasted I really wish I would have gone with a different flavor. The chocolate mint was not bad just a little to strong on the mint part and I think I would have enjoy some of the other flavors a lot more so.

This mixed really well and had not left residue or anything that was stuck to the bottom of my shaker bottle. I would do just one scoop after my workouts and that is all you need. You could also take this right away in the morning if you like because of the different kinds of protein in it. I did use it a few times right away in the morning before work.

Overall I thought this was really good on my stomach and never caused me any unwanted gut issues at all. This seemed to digest really well in my stomach and because of the digestive enzymes they use I think really helped that a lot. After I would take this I feel this really helped take away my appetite for awhile and kept me feeling more full like for awhile after taking it. Without the digestive enzymes in this I think it would have keep me feeling more full even a little longer. Also I felt like this always digested really quickly because I never had that feeling of this just sitting in my stomach for awhile before it would start to digest. So overall the way this digests and made my gut feel was really good and the digestive enzymes they use really help a lot I think.

While I was using this I did notice a good increase in my recovery and had a lot less issues with any soreness and my DOMs seemed to be way less. Since I have not been on this for a couple weeks now I can notice a big difference not being on it anymore so I know it did help me a lot on my recovery. Also I feel this helped keep my weight up a little more which I am ok with since I am trying to bulk a little more at the moment. Since being off this my weight has dropped a couple pounds or so. This will help you maintain a little more while using it which I do really like. I know some of my strength gains seemed to be a little better while I was using this. I did feel a lot better overall while using this and a lot more ready the next day. I have used a few different blended proteins in the past and I feel this was one of the better ones I have used in terms of effectiveness and how well it worked for me.

Looks like the only place I can find the 2lb container is on their own website and they want $36.95 for 27 servings. This I do think is a little high considering your only getting 27 servings. I would rather see this for around $30 give or take. You do have to realize that this is a blended protein and they tend to be a little more costly.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

For this being a blended protein I feel it is one of the better ones out there and really works well. With the added digestive enzymes and fiber they use I feel it really helps make this a much better and more effective product. Also I give them big props on the taste factor and how well they make this taste. After using this and knowing how they flavor this I would really be interested in trying some of their other flavors. This is a product I would for sure recommend giving a try if your looking for a good blended protein. It would be nice to see a few more site carrying their product line. It's not to bad on price but can get a little pricey if you use it all the time. I would say go with the 4lb tubs instead of 2lb just because the price is a little better and will last you a bit longer. This is for sure a blended protein product I would be more than happy to use again when needed. I know after using this has got my interest in wanted to try some of their other products. Again I want to give a big shout out to Body Nutrition for making this product and letting me have the chance to give this product a try.

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  November 15, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Recovery
  • Decreased DOMs
  • Better Endurance
  • Better Hydration
  • Can Only Be Purchased At Brick And Mortar Stores

Just your normal BCAA product with EAA's added and some other goodies for hydration.

First off I want to thank NutraBio for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. When I heard this was coming out I was pretty excited about wanting to try it. Since this was only going to be available at brick and mortar stores I figured I would probably never get the chance to try this since I have no kind of brick and mortar store around where I live or close by. Also I figured this would probably not show up on the trooper list either and then it just happened to show up and I claimed it right away. Before this came out I heard a little bit about it and it really got my interested in wanting to try this. I will say it is kind of nice to change things up a little by having the EAA along with the BCAA's.

This contains 14g of fully dosed active ingredients with no fillers, excipients, or additives. There are 10g of full spectrum amino acids, with 8g of all 9 essential amino acids and 6g fermented BCAA's with a 2:1:1 ratio. Here is a little better breakdown of what the other ingredients are and do for you.

Lysine HCl 850mg: Lysine enhances calcium absorption and helps maintain lean body mass in strenuous training. It's not in the majority of BCAA products that I have used, so I like seeing almost 1g on the album.

Threonine 850mg: used in the biosynthesis of proteins, mainly used in the absorption of protein, maintenance of muscle and important to good health

DL Phenylalanine 300mg: Boost your mood, support alertness, and maintain a healthy appetite

Histidine 100mg: This supplies an increased concentration of Carnosine in the muscle is particularly useful for bodybuilding. Carnosine is typically found in type II "fast-twitch" muscle fibers.

Tryptophan 75mg: an essential amino acid important in human nutrition for the synthesis of melatonin and serotonin, hormones regulating mood and stress

Methionine 25mg: It serves as a powerful antioxidant, assists in the breakdown of fats, and helps inactivate free radicals

Taurine 1200mg: It is known to help aid in blood flow and metabolism

Alanine 600mg: Helps in transferring nitrogen from tissue sites in the body to the liver. Alanine is also used by the body to draw upon blood sugar as an energy source.

Coconut Water Powder 500mg: Helps with hydration

Astragin 50mg: Astragin is like a supplement for your supplements. When i've taken it in higher dosages as a separate supplement it feels to me that it makes all of my other supplements better or more noticeable, like when taken with beta alanine for instance, it can increase your tingles with the same amount of beta-alanine being used as before.

I got there new flavor cherry limeade. I thought it was decent. It was nothing real great but not horrible either. Depending on how much water I used really helped in how strong this tasted. I found I needed to us a lot of water with this so it was not as strong for me. Also depending how thirsty I was had a lot to do how this tasted for me. The limeade part I thought made this a little to bitter and tart for me. When I did not use enough water either it seemed a bit to sweet and a little tart for me. I have heard the blue raspberry is really good and even a little better than the cherry limeade and really wish I had gotten that instead.

Mixing was really good with this. Seemed to mix really nicely and had no left over sediment on the sides of my shaker cup. I would use just one scoop during my workout. It would have been kind of nice to have tried two scoops just to see how that would have worked because I think it would have been a really good.

I feel the biggest thing I got out of this besides good recovery was how well this helped me endurance wise. There were a lot times when I would really feel winded after some of my much more intense workouts. For example on leg day I decided to change up my workout a bit and do a lot more reps and sets on leg press. I was doing 20-25 rep range on each set and doing fairly heavy weight. After each set I would feel really winded and felt really out of it and after using this I feel it really helped me to recovery a lot quicker so I could keep going and still be able to do all my sets. I would usually do about 5 or 6 sets of 20-25 reps. Also on some of my really intense back workouts I would start to feel rather winded also and feel this really helped calm my heavy breathing down and helped me to be able to keep going and be able to take a lot less time between my sets. So for endurance wise I feel this is really good at helping you with that.

I do feel my overall recovery from this was pretty good also. I noticed any DOMs I would get were very much reduced. I know on some days there were still noticeable but way less than if I would have not used this. I just seemed to feel a lot better each day when I would wake up which was nice. Any soreness I might of had did not seem to last very long which was nice. I feel this really helps to prevent muscle breakdown (catabolism) in your body. Also I feel this really helped keep me a lot more hydrated because I noticed I did not feel as thirsty through out the day to where I needed to keep drinking a lot of water. Also I noticed I did not need to fill my shaker bottle up as much with water and had no issues at all with any cramping. Also like the use of astragin to help with better absorption. So overall this will keep you feeling a lot more hydrated. Also I felt this was really great on my stomach and never caused me any upset stomach issues which was nice.

One thing I never knew until just recently is that your body can't produce EAA's you have take them internally. I do think having both the BCAA's and EAA's together is a really big plus and adds a lot more to your recovery product. Nutrabio has a regular amino product for intra workout called Intra Blast and the ingredient profile has a lot of the same stuff it in but Intra Blast has just a few more things in it. Not a lot of difference between the two so deciding which one you should use more so is a good question to ask. The big difference between the two I would say is the Intra Blast I would say should be used by someone that is more into serious lifting/bodybuilding and the EAA will help you more in the endurance part. Between the two of these products they are both really great just that the EAA is a little cheaper so if you don't have the extra funds to spend this is a great choice to go with. They also make this in an energy version which I think would have been really good also and would have gotten that instead but since I needed another intra workout product to use getting that with extra caffeine would have been to much since I was all ready getting a large amount from my pre-workout.

It's looking like around $29.99 this is selling for but not for sure on that. This product can only be found at brick and mortar stores and since I have not been to any of those stores I can't really know for sure what this is selling for at these stores. If this around that price I would say that is not to bad considering you are getting a lot of other stuff besides just BCAA's. It would be nice at some point if they could expand this to other places along with their own website you could purchase this from.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

With another new product from NutraBio they delivered just as promised and did not disappoint at all with this product. I was rather pleased with this product and how well it worked for me. I really liked the added EAA's in this for the extra benefits you can't get from just BCAA's alone. I feel this did everything I look for in an intra workout product. I think the ingredient profile for this is loaded with a lot of really good stuff in here and how well everything is dosed I think is pretty decent. I would highly recommend this product and for the price it's more than worth it. Like I said above if your a little low on funds this is still a good opinion if you can't afford the intra blast. The only down side is that you can only purchase this at brick and mortar stores so that does make it a little harder to find. I know for me it would be really hard to get again since I have no brick and mortar stores where I live or close by other wise I would be more than happy to use this again. Again I want to give a big shoutout to NutraBio for making this product and letting me have the chance to give this a try.

Thanks to SteelFit for sending it out!
  October 24, 2018

• Decent Value Compared To Competition
  • Pretty Good Flavor
  • Good Recovery
  • Metabolismrecovery Claims Never Surfaced

First off I want to thank Steelfit for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. I was able to try their pre-workout and amino product and really liked both of them a lot. After using them I was really hoping at some point they would come out with their own protein since that was not a product they had yet. Then I happened to hear they were coming out with their own protein and was pretty excited. I was really hoping once it was released it would show up on the trooper list and it did. I was able to claim this right and really looked forward to giving this a try.

This is made from Micro-Filtered WPC-80 Whey Protein Concentrate. They use no prop blends, no fillers, and no amino spiking. Steel Whey's high biological value and amino acid profile boosts protein synthesis, supports lean muscle growth, accelerates metabolism and enhances recovery. I do like that they go a little higher on the protein with 28g in the chocolate. Also you get 150 calories, 2g of fat, 6g carbs. I think this is real good if your trying to get in your macro count. I did notice the dosage on a couple of the ingredients did vary a little but it was very minimal. This helps Boosts Protein Synthesis, Builds Lean Muscle, Accelerates Metabolism, Enhances Recovery. This also has a pretty big amino acid profile in this and here is a breakdown they had posted on their website saying what each amino does.
Alanine (NAA): Not to be confused with the beta alanine, alanine is a nonessential amino acid that plays a critical role in glucose production and blood sugar regulation. Alanine also supports optimal functioning of the immune system as well as kidney stone prevention.*

Arginine (CAA): The most well-known function of arginine is to serve as the substrate for the production of nitric oxide, a powerful vasodilator that enhances blood flow and pumps during training and supports cardiovascular function. Arginine also plays a role in the healthy functioning of the pituitary gland and works with two other amino acids in L-Ornithine and phenylalanine.

Aspartic Acid (NAA): Aspartic acid serves a key role in the Krebs Cycle (TCA cycle) that provides energy to the body through its production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate). This nonessential amino acid is also needed for the production of immunoglobulins, antibodies, and DNA. In case you weren't aware, immunoglobulins and antibodies are responsible for recognizing, binding, and eventually destroying harmful viruses and bacteria that invade the body.*

Cystine (CAA): Synthesized in the liver from the essential amino acid methionine, cysteine fulfills several important functions in the body. First and foremost, cysteine is needed for the production of glutathione, one of the most powerful antioxidants in the body. This amino acid also helps slow down the aging process, and some research indicates it may be helpful in preventing dementia and multiple sclerosis.*

Glutamic Acid (CAA): Glutamic acid belongs to the same family of amino acids as L-Glutamine, the most abundant amino acid in the body. Glutamic acid plays a key role in immune function and digestion as well as serving as an important excitatory neurotransmitter in the brain.*

Glycine (NAA): Glycine is the smallest and simplest of the 20+ amino acids found in the human body and the second most abundant found in human proteins and enzymes. Formed in the liver from serine and threonine, glycine plays an important role in the central nervous system and the digestive system and is needed for the production of many important acids including nucleic acid, bile acids, and creatine phosphate.*

Histidine (CAA): Histidine is an aromatic amino acid used to synthesize proteins and affects numerous metabolic reactions in the body. It also regulates the pH value of the blood and helps form the myelin sheath, a protective coating that surrounds all nerve cells and protects them from damage.*

Isoleucine (EAA): The "weaker" and younger brother of leucine, Isoleucine stimulates muscle protein synthesis in the body, though not quite as powerfully as leucine does. However, where isoleucine does stand out is its role in enhancing glucose uptake by skeletal muscle as well as glucose utilization during intense exercise.*

Leucine (EAA): The "king" of amino acids, leucine is most well known for being the most powerful stimulator of the mTOR pathway in the body, which drives muscle protein synthesis.

Lysine (EAA): Lysine is needed for the production of antibodies, and has been found to be beneficial for protecting against the herpes virus. Additionally, lysine is also needed for the production of carnitine - a substance that helps the body use fat for energy. This essential amino acid also aids calcium absorption and is needed for protein synthesis.*

Methionine (EAA): Methionine is vital to the production of L-Cysteine, an incredibly potent antioxidant that combats oxidative stress induced by intense training. This essential amino acid also aids the liver with the digestion of fats and serves as a "building block" for the production of carnitine, adrenaline, choline, and melatonin.*

Phenylalanine (EAA): A precursor to tyrosine, phenylalanine is important in the synthesis of the important neurotransmitters. Due to this amino acid's role in neurotransmission, phenylalanine has been investigated as a possible treatment for depression and several other illnesses including multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and ADD.*

Proline (CAA): Manufactured in the liver from ornithine, glutamine, and glutamate, proline is a secondary amino acid that is one of the primary amino acids used to generate collagen, the fundamental protein of skin, bones, ligaments, and tendons. This amino acid also fortifies the artery walls and protects the endothelium layer, highlighting its importance in maintaining cardiovascular health.*

Serine (NAA): Formed from glycine, serine plays a central role in the proper functioning of the central nervous system and production of antibodies. It is also required for the production of phospholipids used in cell production. To top it off, this amino acid also serves a role in the function of DNA and RNA, fat metabolism, and muscle formation.*

Threonine (EAA): A precursor to glycine and serine, threonine is essential for protein synthesis, and it also supports proper functioning of the central nervous, immune, digestive, and skeletal muscle systems of the body. Threonine is needed to produce antibodies, which bolster the immune system, and the mucus gel layer that covers the digestive tract.*

Tryptophan (EAA): Tryptophan plays a critical crucial role in lifting mood, as the uses this amino acid to generate serotonin, one of the "happy hormones". Another important function of this essential amino acid is that it supports the synthesis of niacin, an essential B vitamin involved in energy production.

Tyrosine (CAA): Tyrosine is an incredibly important amino acid affecting mood, motivation, and reward. Moreover, tyrosine also plays a role in regulating pain sensitivity, stress, and appetite.*

Valine (EAA): The final component of the trio of BCAAs, valine is the least studied of the lot. As one of the BCAAs, valine helps drive muscle protein synthesis and is essential for glycogen synthesis in muscle tissue as well as energy conversion. On top of that, valine also has a supporting role in the proper cognitive function and immune system function.*

I had the chocolate milkshake flavor. I thought this tasted pretty good. This had that nice rich creamy chocolate flavor to it. You won't get any kind of weird after taste when you finish drinking it. It did have the coco powder type smell to it.

The powder in this was real fine like and mixed really well with water. Had no left over clumps or anything that stuck to the bottom of my shaker bottle. I would use one scoop post workout. Since this is regular whey post workout is the best time to use this since it's a faster digestion type protein but could be used pretty anytime you needed it.

I think over all this did a fairly decent job at helping me on my recovery. For the most part I seemed to feel pretty good the next day or two after using this. I know my DOM's seem to be better and were not as noticeable. I know on days when I would work legs I did not seem to be as sore the next couple of days. I even changed up my leg workout a little and upped my reps a bit and did a couple more sets than I normally do and still did not feel much more in the way of soreness. So I do think this did helped my body to feel better and not feel as sore the next day. I think this helped me to maintain more than anything. I mean you will get some decent recovery but don't expect this to go above and beyond at helping you with gains.

There are some manufacture's claims in this that says this is suppose to help accelerate metabolism and enhances recovery. Not real sure on this part and if it really helped that much more like they claim this is suppose to do. I do think it helped me some but nothing that was really noticeable to know it was helping that much more. I do think this helped me gain a little more in my muscle mass. I did feel better overall so I could maintain more on my lifts and not go backwards. I was noticing that after awhile my muscles did start to look a little more full like so I do think it was helping me to build a little more. Depending on the type of person and lifter you are I feel this can really help you if your trying to get your macros in for that day.

Overall I thought this was really good on my stomach and never caused me any unwanted gut issues or unwanted bathroom trips. I thought this digested really well into my system. I also noticed I had very little bloating from this and any gas I had was very minimal. After I would take this I did feel a bit more full like which was nice if knew it would be awhile before my next meal.

Right now steelfit website is the only place I could find right now. They want $39.95 for 26 servings. I do think this is a little high for this size protein. This comes out too $1.53 per servings. This is not real bad but not real great either.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

I think overall they have a fairly decent protein product with this. This is not the best protein product I have used but certainly not the worse. I would say this is more middle of the line for protein products. It will help you with your recovery but nothing that really wowed me in terms of effectiveness. I think this does help you maintain more so you don't loose any gains but don't expect a lot more than that. I will say if your trying to meet your macro count this will work great for that. I would like to see some other sites start carrying this besides just their website and maybe that would help get the price down a bit. I would say that if you get the chance go for it and give it a try. Again I want to give a big shout out to Steelfit for making this product and letting me have the chance to give this product a try.

Overall
Overall
  October 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Recovery
  • Better Hydration
  • Taste Good

First off I want to thank Tim Muriello for sending me this to try. This product I did not claim off the trooper list. I had just finished his pre-workout Spazmatic (which I had purchased on my own) and really enjoyed that and now wanted to try his amino product which I thought looked decent. I contacted Tim and asked him if he would be willing to send me this and in return I would do a review for it when I was done and he was up for sending me this to try. I did not expect him to send me this but really appreciate him willing to do so.

The...

The ingredient profile for this I think is really good. This has a lot of really good stuff in here and dosed at some pretty good amounts. There is no prop blends used in this which is a big plus.

BCAA&EAA Gropronto Growth Gang
    This has a Full Spectrum of BCAAs and Essential Amino Acids including 5 grams of the muscle cell signaling component Leucine. These aminos tell your body to convert protein into muscle, help your body recover, can be used for energy, and perform a myriad of health benefits.

Master Growth Switch
    Glutamine gets lost at a high rate during exercise and it is critical to refuel with it. It can do so much in the realm of post workout recovery with amazing anabolic properties, but the biggest asset of Glutamine is that it keeps your nitrogen levels high in your blood stream- which means you are staying in an anabolic state of continuous muscle growth and repair.

Digest & Download Duo
    These two Digestion Enhancing ingredients are beyond well needed. Serious. Protein is so dang hard for your body to breakdown and so much goes to waste, plus with all the food you are eating as a bodybuilder it can cause all kinds of digestive problems; bloat , diarrhea, stomach pain, heartburn, inability to create a bowel movement, hemorrhoids, nausea, and worse of all - leaky gut syndrome. 500mgs is a whopping dose of Bromelain. This digestive enzyme specifically works to break down protein so you can actually assimilate it. The next ingredient is a pre-biotic fiber that feeds, nourishes, and triggers the growth of pro-biotic good bacteria while increasing resistance against infectious agents. This Xylooligosaccharide (PreticX) is a highly functional food that has a massive positive impact on digestion. Do your homework on Pre-Biotics; it is amazing how much they do for your digestion tract.

Hydration
    Electrolytes help with water and mineral balance, reduce cramps, assist with exercise capacity, and play a role in muscle contractions. Some of these electrolytes in GROPRONTO come from Pink Himalayan Salt and Coconut Water Concentrate which carry many trace minerals.

This comes in one flavor Strawberry Frozen Fruit Bar. This was the same flavor I had in his pre-workout. I thought this tasted very similar to his pre-workout. I thought this was pretty good. It's had a decent strawberry taste to it but nothing real strong like or too weak. This was not to overly sweet or tart at all. Same as with their pre-workout this did have a little bit of a watermelon taste to it also. This was rather enjoyable if you get this mixed with just the right amount of water I found.

There were no issues at all with mixing. Seem to mix up right away with just a few shakes. I noticed there was hardly any foam in this considering the high amount of Leucine they put in this which was nice. It does have a pinkest red color to it when mixed so there are a some dyes in this which I would be just fine without. Dosing is pretty simple. All you need is one scoop during your workout. During my workout is when I used this mainly. If you want or feel the need you could take this pretty much any time during the day but intra-workout I would say is best.

What I look for most in an amino product like this is what kind of recovery will this give me during my workout. Like how will this help me keep going more while I am working out. In this product Tim wanted to use both BCAA's and EAA's so your getting the most you can for recovery instead of just BCAA's. I do really like the use of EAA's along with BCAA's. I think a lot of the time we miss out on EAA's and feel they can really help. Shortly after I had started this I was not real sure how well this was helping me but then after awhile I started to noticed some big changes on my more intense and more grueling type workouts. I used this intra-workout only and would do just ones scoop each time.

I feel overall my recovery from this was really good and always seemed to feel a lot better after using it the next day. Even on days when I would go a little longer and do a more grueling type of workout than I normal would I still seemed to feel pretty good. While I used this I hardly noticed any issues with any DOMs which was really nice. I tend to workout at least 6 days a week and any kind of recovery I can get is a big plus for me. I felt my overall endurance was a lot better and would feel a lot less winded between my sets. I felt I could go a lot quicker between set's and not have a lot of muscle fatigue to deal with and felt like I could still do all of my reps. I normally do a lot of high volume type training and to be able to do that is a big plus and helps make the workouts go a little quicker for me so I don't need as much time in the gym especially if I am in more of a hurry that day. On some days when I would start my workout I would be breathing a bit heavier than normal and feel this really helped me to control my breathing a lot better and helped calm it down a lot. I always felt like I had that extra drive in me a lot of the time to really help me push through my workouts a lot better. One area I was able to really test this with was my leg day. I decided to change up my leg workout a bit and do a lot more reps on leg press and a couple extra sets than I normally would do. I figured I would be a lot more sore but surprisingly not so much. I still felt some soreness but not nearly as bad as I thought I would be which was nice.

My overall hydration I thought was a lot better. I noticed I was not having to full my shaker bottle as much during my workouts. Also during the day I did not seem to be drinking as much water or left the need to do so either. I think this helped keep me feeling more replenished and better hydrated.

This also has a couple ingredients in this to help with digestion. I think these two ingredients they use really helped a lot. This is suppose to help break down a lot of foods and proteins in your body better so you have less bloating and gut issues. I feel while using this I noticed less bloating in my stomach and did not have as much in the way of any gut issues. There were a few times I would start to get a little bit of an upset stomach but as soon as I would start to drink this it really helped take away that upset stomach feeling. Also I noticed that when I would use the bathroom I seemed to have better bowl movements which was nice. In the ingredient part I posted what these two ingredients are and what they do if you want to know more about them.

illpumpyouup.com is the only other site you can get this besides his own website. It is a bit cheaper on illpumpyouup.com and they want $28.95 for 30 servings. I think for a product like this and what's all in this is a pretty good price for what your getting. A lot of amino products like this are usually around $35.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

Overall I think Tim did a really good job which this product. This is loaded with a lot of really good ingredients and dosed fairly well. I also really like the use of both BCAA's and EAA's for even better recovery. It's really nice to have everything in here fully disclosed so you know what all your getting in this and not hide behind prop blends. I think no matter what kind of lifter you are this will really helps you to perform better and feel better while your in the gym. With the use of these two digestion ingredients was a big plus to have and how much better it made me feel gut wise. Yes I feel this product is worth checking out and for the price they want on illpumpyouup.com it is more than worth it. I would like to see another flavor or two come out in this just so you don't get tired of the same flavor all the time. Also I would like to see some more sites start carrying his products but kind of understand why illpumpyouup.com is the only site since that is where he works from. Again I want to give a big shout out to Tim Muriello for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.

Thanks to Alpha Lion for sending it out!
      October 19, 2018

• Decent Taste
    • Disclosed Label
    • Insane Pump
    • Premium Ingredients
    • Strong Energy

First off I want to thank Alpha Lion for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. When this first showed up on the trooper listed I was not able to claim it and was really bummed because I thought it looked really good from what I was seeing on the ingredient profile. Thankfully not long after they had put this on the trooper list they put a few more on there and this time I was able to claim it right away. I was pretty excited now that I was able to claim it and see if this would live up to the profile which I thought looked really good. All I can say is that I was rather pleased with this and how it worked.

The overall ingredient profile for this I think is really good. I feel they have a lot of really good stuff in here and dosed at some pretty good amounts so they are effective. No prop blends used at all in this which is nice. They break this up into 5 separate Categories.
    First you get

L-theanine 350mg

Fifth you get
    Superhuman Absorption matrix
    Black Pepper extract (95% piperine) 10mg

The two areas I feel they really go after in this is the energy and pump part.

I had asked to try their hulk juice flavor which is suppose to be a sour gummy flavor. I have had this flavor before a few times from other companies and thought it was ok but nothing that really wowed me. This was by far the best tasting sour gummy flavor I have ever had. I thought the taste of this was amazing. I so looked forward to drinking this each time I took this. I think they really got the flavoring down really well with this. It was not to sweet or tart tasting at all. I think it had just the right amount of flavoring to it. It was not to overly powering or to light on taste either. I thought maybe with the sour part it would be to much and ruin it but not at all with this. Awhile back I had an amino product that was the same flavor as this but the sour part was way to strong and really ruined it. I think I could drink this all day long it was that good. Now I really wish I could see what the other two flavors taste like they have Orange Gainsicle and Kandy Kryptonite. I know some people might think this will be to strong but I thought it was just right and give them big thumbs up on taste.

The two main areas I really noticed a lot from this was the energy and pump. When I first started using this I thought the energy I got from this was rather strong and hit me a bit harder than I was expecting it to. Not long after I was on it that feeling started to go away and I did not feel it hit me as hard like. After this calmed down a bit for me l though the energy this gave me was pretty good and seem to last me a long time after taking it. I did feel a lot more alert and more energized to keeping going more. I know there were days that by the time I was ending my shift at work around 3:30 in the afternoon I was feeling pretty tired and out of it but as soon as I took this my alertness and energy levels start to go way up and on those days and it seemed like I had some of my much better workouts. After being on this for awhile I never felt to jittery or cracked out like I did when I first started using this. I felt this gave me more than enough energy to get through my workouts which usually last around 2 hours or so.

Just like at first with the energy part the pumps really hit me hard also. I am someone that has a really hard time noticing pumps a lot of time and to feel them hit me so hard at first was kind of a shock. I figured with the pumps hitting me this hard I might have some issues with some of the body parts I would be working. I know for me when I get a really good pump and try to do legs it is really hard to do them because the pump gets to be to painful like. I figured if this happened I would have to back off a little but after I was on this for awhile the pumps did not seem to be as strong. I could still feel them if I was working out a little harder that day but not to the point they were painful like. So overall I felt I got some decent pumps from this considering I don't usually respond real well to pumps. I think it really helps when I am getting 6g or more of citrulline. Also I think with the pumps I was getting help keep my muscle looking a bit more full like which was nice. I know on days I would work my chest really hard it looked like my chest wanted to balloon out more and looked a lot more full. I know the fullness I was getting in my muscle seemed to last longer after I was done with my workouts which was nice.

I thought overall my strength gains were decent from this. I know they don't use any creatine in this but I was supplementing some creatine with this which I think helped this product work even better for me. I think it helped enhance some of the ingredients to work better for me. I feel they use a good amount of Beta Alanine and Betaine Anhydrous to help with your overall performance and strength. By adding the creatine I think was a big plus and would like to see them maybe add some creatine to this in the future. I do understand not everyone wants creatine in their pre workouts but I think it is a bonus to have. If it's not in there it's not a huge deal to add it since it's not something to costly to buy. I did feel I was a bit stronger and was able to push through my workouts a lot better. I do feel I was able to put on some more size because I was able to lift a bit heavier and perform better with my workouts so I could put on more of that muscle mass.

The last two parts they use in this is an Anti crash matrix and Superhuman absorption matrix. They use 350mg of L-Theanine to help you so you don't get that horrible crash after your workouts. I do feel this helped me because I never had any issues with that horrible crash after my workouts and seemed to feel pretty good later on after my workouts. They use black pepper extract to help with the absorption part at 10mg. I have seen a few other companies use black pepper extract to help with absorption also. I feel this helped to have this in here because I felt I was able to absorb this more quickly into my system since I could feel it start to work right away after taking it. I think overall this was really good on my stomach and never caused me any unwanted stomach issue or upset stomach.

Right now their own website is pretty much the only place you can find this. They want $43 for 21 servings. This comes out to about $2.03 per serving.
    I know their is a lot of really good ingredients in this but I still think this is a bit high for only 21 servings. I would really like to see them up this to 30 servings like most pre-workouts have. For me 21 servings is not enough and need a bigger size container so it will last longer. Also I would like to see a few more sites start carrying their product line which I know would help some at getting the price down a little.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed. Maybe just a little strong for some people if your stim sensitive.

Conclusion

This was my first Alpha Lion product I have used and after using it I was really impressed with it and how well this really works. I think they have a really good product here that is loaded with a lot of really good ingredients and dosed really well. What I really like is that this is not all just heavy on stim but has a lot of other really good stuff in here to help with other areas and not just all energy. I will for sure being putting this in my top tier for pre-works I have used and really like a lot. If your looking for a good performing pre-workout that really delivers I highly recommend checking this out. I know for sure I would be more than happy to give this another try at some point. My only little issue and it's nothing real bad is that I would like to see this upped to 30 servings and see a few more sites start carrying their product line. Again I want to give a big shout out to Alpha Lion for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.

October 12, 2018

• No Side Effects
    • Helps Recovery
    • Muscle Fullness
    • Builds Strength
    • Tastes Good

This was a product I did not get off the trooper list I had purchased this on my own. I had been off creatine for a bit longer than I wanted to be and really could tell I had not been on it for awhile. I noticed my workouts were not going as good and was struggling a bit more with them and it was not as enjoyable. I was really hoping and waiting that some kind of creatine product might show up on the trooper list and nothing was showing up so I decided to search for some different creatine products I could try. I remember there was this product which I had not tried yet and knew that the reviews for it on here were all pretty good so I decided to give this a try. I was kind wanting to stay away from creatine Mono just because I tend to bloat a lot while using that but do remember reading on a lot of the reviews that a lot of the people did not notice much with bloating and that got to me want this even more so now.

You get 5g PharmaPure creatine monohydrate per scoop. No fillers, No excipients, and No prop blends. This helps boost ATP & energy output. Increases muscle size & strength. HPLC lab tested for potency.

Here are some of the benefits of NutraBio Creatine Monohydrate Powder I found on their website
      Micronized to 200 mesh providing easier, faster and complete mixing.
      Twenty times more surface area than regular creatine.
      Dissolves easily with No Stomach Discomfort or Cramps.
      Volumize muscle size improving strength and power.
      Buffers lactic acid for added reps and more intense workouts.
      No cramping or upset stomach.

Also here is some more info I found on their website that I thought was good to share about this.
      The purest Creatine Mono Available!
      Since 1996, NutraBio has sold only the purest supplements. Every batch is tested to be at least 99.98% pure or we won't ship it to you, that's our quality commitment. We manufacture here in the United States to meet FDA 21 CFR Part 111 CGMP regulations and all ingredients undergo state-of-the-art analysis to insure zero tolerance for impurities. We ship our products direct to you which guarantees the freshness.

What is Creatine Monohydrate?
      Creatine is a precursor to the bio-energetic fuel creatine phosphate, which replenishes cellular ATP (adenosine triphosphate) levels during maximum intensity contractions. Supplementing with creatine can increase levels of creatine phosphate in the muscle improving work output capacity, power, recovery and muscle hydration. When muscles are hydrated, muscle catabolism (breakdown) is minimized.

Creatine Boosts Muscle Strength, Size, and Endurance:
      Creatine is one of the most researched and important sports supplements today. It has become a must for athletes wanting to increase workout intensity while delaying the onset of fatigue. Research has shown that supplementing with creatine can boost muscle size, strength and endurance, improve athletic performance, and speed muscle recovery. Saturating your muscles with creatine improves your body's ability to quickly replenish and recycle ATP, which increases muscle energy and delays muscle fatigue. Studies show that when athletes supplement with creatine while weight training, they can quickly gain lean body mass and strength.

Creatine may Act as a Lactic Acid Buffer Improve Exercise Recovery Time:
      Lactic acid is a bi-product from anaerobic (without oxygen) exercise, such as weight training. Lactic acid is responsible for the 'burning' sensation when the muscle becomes fatigued. When you cannot train anymore, it is due to you either having run out of energy or a buildup of lactic acid. Creatine may act as a buffer for this lactic acid, which helps to delay the onset of fatigue.

Creatine Stimulates Protein Synthesis:
      It has been demonstrated that creatine may also promote muscle growth by stimulating protein synthesis in two ways. Firstly, from the increased work you are able to do as a result of its energy replenishing actions. Secondly is that the more creatine phosphate (CP) that is stored in muscle, the more water is drawn into muscle making it fuller and stronger. With more CP and water in muscle, the volume increases, and the muscle cell is volumized or 'super-hydrated'. A volumized muscle helps to trigger protein synthesis, minimize protein breakdown and increase glycogen synthesis (Haussinger 1996; 1996). If a muscle is then trained properly, this could lead to enhanced muscle growth. The muscle 'pump' experienced when using creatine is reported to be much more intense, and this is as a result of the cell volumizing effect.

This comes in an unflavored powder. I have noticed in the past with some unflavored powders that you do get a little bit of a sour taste with them when you mix them with something but with this I did not noticed that at all which was nice.

Mixing was pretty good with this. I did notice a little bit of left over residue on the sides of my shaker cup but nothing to worry about. Since you are getting 5g per scoop I feel there is no need to do more than one scoop per day because your body will start to get saturated with it and taking more than 5g per day is kind of a waist. This can be taken pretty much anytime during the day but feel pre or post workout is best. I used this mainly with my pre-workout and that is how I have been using most of my creatine products lately more so than post workout like I use to do all the time.

Creatine is the one product I can always tell right away if it is working for me or not. I always like to try and stay on creatine regularly if I can but will cycle off from time to time just because I feel I do build up a little bit of tolerance to it if I am on it for to long of a time. Like I said above I had not been on any creatine for quiet awhile and was really looking forward to using it again. When I have been off creatine for any length of time and then start using it again I can usually tell right away the difference it makes being on it again and it's a great feeling to have. One of my concerns with this was will I get much in the way of bloating. That is my biggest issue I have with using creatine mono is bloating. I was rather surprised at how little bloating I noticed with this. That was a big plus for me and I give them big thumbs up on this.

I noticed about a week after starting this that my lifts started going up right away. I felt I was able to start pushing around some heavier weight and do it with a lot more easy than I normally could and not have to struggle so much to do it. Overall I just felt so much better and felt like I could perform at another level that I could not do while I was off creatine for almost a month or so. My body seemed to feel a lot better each time I would hit the gym and I was noticing a lot less muscle soreness in my body which was really nice. While I was using this I did put on some weight but most of that I felt was more muscle than water weight (since I noticed very little bloating from this). I notice my muscles started looking a little bigger and more full like. I felt like this really helped me so I could keep going longer on my workouts and not tire out as quickly. I also noticed a lot less muscle fatigue while using this which was nice so I could go quicker between my sets. I thought this was really good on my stomach and caused me no upset stomach issues or cramping. When I can go and workout and not have to struggle to do my workouts it is such a great feeling to have and feel this really helped make my workouts a lot more enjoyable. I think with the way this worked for me most any kind of lifter could benefit from this a lot. After using this I found there to be nothing with this that I feel really needs to be changed or improved on with this product. I think they did a really good job formulating this just right so it could be so effective with out any real sides effects to deal with.

I had the 500g container which has 100 servings in this. The cheapest I could find this was on amazon and they want $13.99 for this. I think that is a really good price for 100 servings. They also have a 1000g container for about $5 more with 200 servings which I think would be even a better deal.

Side Effects

Nothing I really noticed. Usually with creatine mono I get a lot of bloating but not with this.

Conclusion

For a creatine mono product I feel this was one of the best ones I have used. Nutrabio has been one of those companies I can always trust and rely on for making good quality products and this product really proved that again to me. If you want a good creatine product that will really help you perform better and at another level in the gym and get very little bloating from this I highly recommend checking this out. For the price they want for this I think it is really cheap considering the amount of servings you get and how effective it is. This is a creatine product I will for sure be using again because of the great the results I got from it and how cheap it is to buy. Again I want to give a big shout to Nutrabio for making such a great creatine product that really delivers and works so well.

Thanks to Flexx Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
        October 10, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Decent Value
      • Reduces Soreness
      • Improved Recovery
      • Dehydration
      • Subpar Recovery
      • Low Dosages
      • Hydration Lacking
      • Powder Clumping
      • Lack Of Effective Ingredients

First off I want to thank Rexx Sports Nutrition for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. I was in the need of some more Amino's and was looking at this product to possibly try. I was not overly crazy on the ingredient profile but I figure what the heck I will give this a try anyways. I was hoping that maybe after using this it would surprise me and work well for me.

This has a ratio of 3:1:1 of BCAA's. Other than the use of Carnitine and tartarate and Hydromax Glycerol powder there is nothing real special with this ingredient profile.
      3000mg Leucine
      1000mg Isoleucine
      1000mg Valine

This product also includes 750mg of HydroMax Glycerol Powder and 1000mg L-Carnitine.

L-Carnitine can help burn up fat stores in the body and can even burn brown fat, however, there is science behind on how it is effective in the body, and depending on your diet, it could be hit or miss.

HydroMax Glycerol Powder is primarily used in products to help induce a muscle pump for the user. It does this by forcing and flooding fluid into the working muscle thus helping it get a full feeling. Others have argued that it can also lead to hydration since it is forcing fluid into the muscle cells, however after using the product I can tell you this is not the case.

I feel that things are under dosed in this and more stuff need to be add to this to help make it a little more effective.

I was sent the snow cone flavor. This I figured would be kind of like a blue raspberry. When I opened this I noticed the powder had a really weird chemical smell to it. I was hoping it would taste better than it smelled. At first it seemed to taste all right and then you get this horrible chemical after taste which I thought was pretty bad. With this being heavy in dyes I think was part of the reason it tasted bad. This got real hard to drink after awhile because of that chemical after taste you kept getting. Other than the chemical taste you get it starts out like it's going to be pretty good and then it turns on you and not good.

Mixing not huge issue. I know the powder inside this was in big clumps and was kind of hard to scoop out and get a full scoop. Once you hit the powder with some water it did seem to mix right up with no real issues. What was hard was getting a level scoop since the powder was rather hard and in clumps. I used just one scoop intra workout each time. This could be taken any time during the day I feel intra and post are the best times to take this.

For me this product turned out to be a bit of a let down for me. Before I had even got this product my hopes were not real high on how good I thought this would be just from looking at the ingredient profile. I was hoping after I used this it would have change my mind for the better but not so much. I look at what kind of recovery I can get from an amino product. My overall recovery from this was just so so. I don't think this helped aide me a real lot in my recovery because I still would feel some soreness. I know on days when I would have my more grueling type workouts I would still feel a bit more sore than I normally would. It seemed to take me a couple extra days to fully recovery. Legs days seemed to be the worst on how well I would recover.

For my endurance and stamina it could have been a lot better. I don't feel this had enough in it to really help boost my endurance to keep me going more and my stamina felt down a bit. I felt I was not able to go as quickly between my sets like I normally can and there was a bit more muscle fatigue I was noticing. With a lot of really good amino products I have used in the past I can usually tell right away how well they kick in when I start to ramp up my workouts a bit more so I can keep going. They usually really help me push through them a lot better but with this it seemed to lag a bit and not give me that little extra to push through those workouts that I like and it made my workouts a little harder to do. It was nothing horrible like but I know it could have been a lot better just because of my use with other amino products that have really helped me a lot more so.

The hydration part of this I thought was going to be decent after reading some of the other reviews on this but not so good for me. For me this did not help me a lot on hydration. I can usually tell right away if a product is good on helping you with hydration but with this it still left me feeling a bit dehydrated. I noticed with how this tasted and having that chemical after taste I would get that horrible cotton mouth taste a lot which I did not like. I tried adding more water to this but that did not help much. I don't know if it was from the heavy usage of dyes in this but I would get a slight upset stomach from this this and that did not help.

Seems like $29.99 is the standard price for this and not widely available to buy. This is not to bad of a price for an amino product as long as it works. For me I think this should be priced maybe just a little cheaper considering what all is in this. It's still ok at the price they want but would like to see it a little lowder.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed

Conclusion

This turned out for me to be a big let down. I think they really need to go back to the drawing board on this and change some things and up the dosages a bit. With the powder being all in big clumps and not being able to fully gauge a full scoop did not help with this product at all. Also with the use of to many dyes really ruined this on taste and gave me that little bit of up set stomach which I did not like. I feel this could have a lot of potential but right now the way it is will not do it for me. I know with the use of hydromax it will cause the powder to clump up more and this is an issue I think they will need to address because it does cause problems with scooping it out and not being able to get a level scoop. I guess if you want you could give this a try. I know on some of the reviews they liked it and maybe it would work better for you just did not do a lot for me. Again I want to give a big shout to Rexx Sports and letting me have the chance to try this. Hopefully we can see this in the future with a much better ingredient profile.

Thanks to Herbal Nitro for sending it out!
        October 9, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Effective
      • Cheap
      • Gentle
      • Feeling Of Wellbeing
      • Stool Softening
      • Flatulence
      • Prop Blend

First off I want to thank Herbal Nitro for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This was a product I never thought I would ever use. After reading some of the reviews for this on here it kind of got my interest in wanting to try this. I figured what could this hurt to try once and see how it works. If this was to help me have better bowel movements and get rid of evil toxins in my body then I figured it would be worth a try.

This is made up of one big prop blend. Normally I don't like prop blends but in a product like this I was ok with it since it did work. This has a total of 487mg of ingredients they use. They use 100% natural ingredients in this. Here is a list of the ingredients they use and what each one does I found on their website.
      Cascara Sagrada a botanical antioxidant that helps with bowel relief and intestinal absorption (softens stool).

Senna is a vital helper in gastrointestinal motility: the push; it helps your body's natural processes of peristalsis.

Fennel a seed commonly used as a digestive helper, Fennel helps alleviate gastrointestinal complaints, like bloating and flatulence.

Dandelion helps with minor digestive problems with its richness in phenolic content (acts as an antioxidant).

Aloe Vera, apart from its various medicinal properties, is often sought as a soothing aid in occasional constipation.

These come in pill form so nothing really for taste and nothing to mix.

Dosing is a bit different with this. You will only need one pill per day and don't recommend taking more than that. For me I would take one pill in the morning on my way to work. For me I would not notice much until later in the day. Usually later in the afternoon is when it would really start to hit me hard. I know that some people took this before bed so in the morning it would be ready to kick in. It just depends on when you want to take this because it does take a few hours before you start to notice it working.

I am not someone who really has issues with bowel movements so a need for a product like this was not something I had to have but thought it would only help me more. I noticed that when I would take this in the mornings it took a few hours before I would start to notice it starting to kick in. Usually it would be later in the afternoon when I would really start to feel this. When the feeling comes on you that you have to go you need to be close to a bathroom right away. When this hits you it hit's pretty hard and you can't be far from a bathroom. Trying to fight the feeling if your not close to a bathroom right away is really hard to do. When I would go it was easier to go and felt like it would push out easier and less painful like. I usually don't have much in the way of issues with having bowel movements but figured this would just up the amount of poo I would get rid of and a bunch of toxins in my body. I know that on most days I would go a few times that day instead of once or twice like I normal go. It did get kind of annoying when you would have to start going a few times per day. I was ok with having to go more often so I could get rid of more evil toxins in my body but going so frequently did cause me some irritation with wiping all the time so frequently. It seemed like the longer I was on this the more it seemed to built up in my body to where I was going a lot more often and even more so in the mornings and through out the day and not just mainly in the afternoons like it started out to be. I did feel better in my stomach and felt a little less bloating after using this. I never really lost much in weight while using this. I know when I would eat bigger meals I would tend to go a lot more. This product was good and really worked well for me. I think with the more build up of toxins in your body will indicate how much more frequent you will be going through out the day and how much more you release each time.

With a product like this I don't feel is something you should be taking or need to take all the time. From time to time I think this is something worth using to help clean your body out a little more and get rid of evil toxins that do build up in your system.

The standard price for this seems be $15.99 for 30 servings. I don't think that's to bad a price for this. Since it does work I think it's worth the price.

Side Effects

Nothing real bad like maybe a little bit of gas and a little discomfort in your stomach until you can go.

Conclusion

Overall this worked really well for me maybe even a little too well. If your someone that has trouble with bowl movements this will really help to improve that a lot. Also this is great at helping you get rid of a lot of bad toxins in your body and give you a better feeling of wellbeing. I never realized just how much bad toxins I really had build up in my body after how much more poo I was getting rid of and how much more frequent I was having to go. If your looking for a good cleanse product that will really improve your bowl movements and help you go with more ease I would highly recommend checking this product out. For the price they want for this and how effective it is makes it really worth the value. This is something I would be more than happy to use again but not for awhile since this is a product that is not really needed to be taken all the time. Again I want to give a big shout out to Herbal Nitro for making this product and letting me have the chance to give this product a try.

September 28, 2018

• Tastes Great
      • Fair Value
      • Fully Transparent
      • Improves Focus
      • Stim-Heavy

This product I did not get off the trooper list it was a product I purchased. I was in the need of a pre-workout and always like to try something new so I can do a review for it when I am done. When this first showed up on the trooper list I had claimed other products and was not able to claim this at the time. I was kind unsure if I wanted to try this or not since it was so high in caffeine and kind like to stay away from really high amounts. After reading some of the reviews on this it got my interest in wanting to try this now. I was able to get this at a fairly good price so I decided to give it a try.

Here is a list of ingredients they put in this and what they are suppose to do that I found on their website. I do think this does have a lot of really good ingredients in this and at some good dosages.
      Naicin - 40mgs 250%
      I mean doctors prescribe this to patients to get major blood flow going deep in their body. Shoot..I am sold! This is so underrated but yet works so good doctors prescribe it. Probably the best Pump Ingredient on the market. It opens up large and small blood vessels all over the body and causes a tremendous increase in blood flow, nutrients, oxygen, hormones, and other vital substances to your muscles.
      250% is where it is at to get the real benefits.

L-Citrulline - 4.5 Grams
      Companies will try so hard to make you think you are getting a high dose when they sell you Citrulline Malate. The Malate portion (Malic Acid) takes up a huge portion of that and leaves you with little actual Citrulline. I ain't having that! This is 4.5 grams of PURE Citrulline. That is A TON per 1 scoop!!!! Notice there is no Agmatine in this product. With this much Citrulline there could be some major clumping issues. I went with a ultra high dose of Citrulline instead. Citrulline will give you a stoooopid pump. It is not broken down by the liver like Arginine. That is why it is better at enlarging blood vessels than taking straight Arginine.

L-Norvaline - 200mgs
      Arginase is an enzyme that blocks Arginine in your system from doing its job at creating Nitric Oxide. L-Norvaline blocks Arginase. With this ingredient coupled with the Niacin and the L-Citrulline; you are looking at a nasty pump in this preworkout!!!

Vitamin B-12 - 2,000mcgs 83,333%
      You are probaby like..."that is a freaking ton of B-12!" First off- it is safe. Second off, you know those very expensive B-12 injections everyone is taking now? Yeah, this is the kind of dosage you are getting in SPAZMATIC. Just like those 'under-the-tongue' B-12 supplements, this dose is similiar to what you are getting. It is a dose that actuals works. I put this in SPAZMATIC PreWorkout to give you natural energy. When you take high stim preworkout products, you want something to keep you coasting with energy when all the stims wear off so you don't feel like a sac.

N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate - 175mgs
      You asked for it and now you got it!! This stuff is cray. This is the best new and exotic stimulant on the market. This is the potent and hard hitting compound singled out and found in the Eria Jarensis plant. This hot new stim hits you faster than DMHA while increasing dopamine and noradrenaline to give you dramatic eurphoric energy without a crash. Unlike other stims, N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate can lower anxiety and burn fat!!

Caffeine - 400mgs:
      I broke this down into 2 parts:
      Fast Acting: Caffeine Anhydrous at 300mgs
      Slow Acting: Green Tea at 100mgs
      This way you are getting immediate energy from the fast absorbing Caffeine Anhydrous as well as a buffered caffeine from Green Tea that let's you down slowly so you don't have a nasty crash. You're welcome.

Higenamine & Hordenine 30mgs (each):
      If the top two were not enough in this preworkout. These two stimulants are the icing on the cake for energy, focus, and alertness. They give you tons of energy and are very much considered hardcore stimulants. One thing I love is the fact that they open up your lungs as bronchodilators so you can get more air in. That's huge!! The more oxygen you can get into your lungs and muscles, the harder and longer you can train!!! Ask Lance.

Taurine - 2 Grams
      I put this in the Energy Squad becuase it essentially gives you muscular energy. Actually there is soooo much Taurine does for you, but for immediate pre-workout purposes, Taurine helps with muscle fatigue so you can keep lifting heavy with high volumes; especially with 2 HUGE GRAMS. Taurine makes your muscles produce PEAK force- making you stronger with better muscle contractions!!!

L-Tyrosine - 1 Gram
      That's right...1 G up in it! So many companies are too cheap to put a dose in their supplements that actually works. SMH. More than ever, we need ingredients that help us focus. There are so many dang distractions in the gym these days. TVs, group selfies, leggings, chit chat, and amusing gym attire can reach for your attention spand. L-Tyrosine helps you drop those distractions out of your bandwidth and allows you to focus on what you are at the gym for!!!

Huperzine A - 200mcgs
      There are alot of so called focus ingredients I could have put in here. Huperzine A is in SPAZMATIC because it is one of my favorites that I know really works to give you focus and elevates mental performance so you can train at a high level. 200mcgs is a dose I am not sure you will find is many products unless you bought a standalone. It is a very high dose. The biggest reason I put Huperzine A in SPAZMATIC is because it is FAST ACTING and actually gives you a mental spike! Alot of other nootropic ingredients are not good for pre-workouts because they only work well with continued use and don't give you a mental jolt like you would need in a pre-workout.

Electrolytes with Pink Himalayan Salt
      Electrolytes actually help give you a pump while keeping you properly hydrated inside and outside of cells. They regulate your heart rate and allow your muscles to contract. Sweating causes a loss of these electrically charged minerals. Proper fluid balance means better performance in the gym. The game changer is the Pink Himalayan Salt. Pink Himalayan Salt contains numerous minerals and trace elements that are super healthy for you with all types of benefits!!!

I had the strawberry frozen fruit bar flavor. I was not really sure just what this would taste like. After using this I was rather surprised how good this really was. It had a nice fruity flavor to it but kind of reminded me a little bit of a watermelon more so than strawberry. It was not to sweet or not sweet enough. It seemed to have just the right amount of sweetness to it. It's not to tart or bitter either or have any kind of chemical taste to it at all.

Mixing was really good with this. Had no left over little pieces or sediment at all inside my shaker bottle. I did one scoop each time I used this and I was just fine with that. This is a bit heavy on stims and if your more sensitive to stims I would start with half serving and work your way up to a full scoop.

I will break this down into the main areas I was looking for this to help me in. Energy is one of the biggest things I look for in a pre-work as do most people. I like to get a fair amount of caffeine for energy but not to the point I feel all jittery and cracked out and it's to much. I was a little worried just how strong this would be since you are getting 400mg of caffeine in this. I usually try to stay away from pre-workouts that have this high of caffeine or more. I like to get around 300-350mg of caffeine at most. When you start to get more than that amount then you have to worry about jitters and have your heart racing more which I don't think is best long term if your using a lot of pre-workouts all the time. I was rather surprised the energy this gave me. It was a lot more smooth like energy I got from this but consisent. I never felt real jittery or cracked out at all while using this. That could have a lot to do with the fact that I am a lot more use to caffeine so it does not hit me as hard. This has more than one kind of caffeine in it which I like and feel that could be a big part as to why this did not hit me as hard. This won't hit you real hard to start with but builds it's way up and then they use a slower release caffeine that will start to kick in towards the end of your workout so you can keep going a little more and not have that horrible crash after your workout. I know for some people who are maybe more stim sensitive I would start with half a scoop and see how that is and then work your way up to a full scoop. So overall I thought the energy part of this was really good and hit me just right so I could keep going longer and harder on my workouts.

The pumps from this I thought could have been a little better than what they were. I am someone that has a hard time noticing pumps unless it is loaded with really high amounts of pump ingredients and I need to be doing a lot of high volume training with very little time between sets. Some added agmatine I think could have helped a bit more on the pumps. The amount of L-Citrulline they use (4,500) is a fair amount but I have used other pre-workouts that have had a bit more in it which I think is more effective for me. I do think the pumps where there but just not feeling real well but I do think this helped make my muscles look a little more swole like and a little vascular.

The focus I got from this I thought was pretty good. As soon as I would take this I would get this feeling like am ready to go after it. I felt like during my workouts I could better concentrate on what I was doing and not be so easily distracted with other things. On days when I was really feel going I could lock into that nice tunnel vision and really go after it. I do think the focus part of this really helped me a lot and feel I could block out other distractions a lot easier.

My over endurance. stamina, and strength from this I thought was fairly decent. My overall endurance and stamina I felt was pretty good because I noticed I could keep going more between sets and seemed to feel I was ready a lot quicker between sets. I was bit surprised there was no beta alanine or creatine used in this. Even with out either of those two ingredients I still feel this helped me a lot (maybe more so with my endurance and stamina rather than the strength part) but I was ok they did not have those two ingredients in here. I think both of those two ingredients could be added and should be just to help you a little more. I think they left the beta alanine out mainly because of the beta tingles a lot of people get from that and don't really like that feeling it gives you. For me I am just fine with using it because I never get the beta tingles. Not having any creatine in this is not a big deal but more of a bonus to have if you decided to use it and it will help you a bit on strength gains. Creatine is not to expense and easy to add if you want and I was adding it to this and feel it helped me a little more and feel it made the product work a little better for me.

Overall I thought this was really good on my stomach and never caused me any unwanted stomach issues shortly after I would take it. Most of the time I never have any stomach issues when using a pre-workout it just depends on if they use certain ingredients which I have noticed to cause me some issues. There is like a couple ingredients I know that have caused me stomach issues and I am glad to see they are not used in this. While using this I did feel that strong euphoric like feel to really want to go after the weights. So from being to end I feel this really delivered nicely and helped me a lot with my workouts and helped me perform better in the gym.

I got this at illpumpyouup.com which I am pretty sure is the only place you can get this at. They want $29.99 for 30 servings and I had a 10% off coupon to use which saved me $3.00. So I got this for $26.99 + shipping. I don't think that was to bad a price for this considering what's all in this and at the dosages they use.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed. The only real issue you may have is the heavy amounts of stims they use if you are stim sensitive.

Conclusion

I was rather impressed with this product and how well it worked for me. Considering the high amounts of caffeine in this I was a bit worried how hard this would hit me but surprisingly it did not hit me real hard. It was more of a nice smooth and consistent type energy this gave me. I think overall this has a good list of ingredients and is dosed fairly well. I would maybe improve on the pump area a bit and saw in other reviews for this they had said the same thing. I think your getting a good consistent pre-workout here that will help you in a lot of areas a pre-workout should. Yes I would recommend giving this a try and I would be more than happy at some point to use this again. Like I said above if your stim sensitive cut back a little on your serving and work your way up. I think price wise you can't really go wrong with this considering what all is in this. Again I would like to give a big shout out to Tim Muriello for making this and for his idea's he came up with in making this product.