workoutguru

• Member has been active for 8 years, and was last online today
  • Linked social media account

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by workoutguru

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!

First off I want to thank RSP Nutrition for letting us troopers have the chance to try this product. Anytime I can try a new amino product I am up for doing so. I am really big into amino products and feel they are a must have in your workout stack. For a person like me who works out 5-6 days a week every week I need all the recovery I can get and amino's I feel are a big plus. When I saw this company finally start to put their products on the trooper program I had to give them a try since I have been wanting to try them for awhile now.

Thi...

This has a fairly simple ingredient profile to it. This has a 2:1:1 ratio. You get 6grams of BCAAs. This supports increased circulation and nutrient transport. Has raw coconut water and electrolytes for optimal hydration. Great taste and solubility. and is caffeine and sugar free.

A few other things you get in here to help with hydration is magnesium 10mg, sodium 47mg, and potassium 105mg. Also they put 1g of L-Citruline Malate in this but not really sure why they use this and at such a low dose. I also really like the raw coconut water they use to help you with hydration also. It's kind of interesting they put black pepper fruit extract 5mg. This helps facilitate nutrients and aminos to where they need to go. I like the few extra things they add to help with more than just recovery.

I requested the lemon lime flavor. I thought it was decent. It was nothing that really blew my mind in terms of taste. It kind of reminded me of drinking Gatorade. It was good at first but after awhile I started to get kind of tired of drinking this flavor. This reminded me of drinking a generic version compared to the real thing. It has that lemon lime taste but it does not have that real strong taste to it. It's all right taste wise but would prefer a little strong taste to it since this is something you sip on.

Had no real issues with it mixing. Very little foam when mixed and no left over little pieces in this. It does have a light green color when mixed but not to heavy in color with I am ok with. Since I was getting 50 servings in this I thought I would do a nice heaping scoop each time. I was getting pretty close to a scoop and a half each time I used this.

At first when I started to use this I was not to sure this was doing a lot for me but after awhile I started to notice more that this was helping me. Overall I felt my recovery was a little better. I won't say it was amazing on my recovery but it did help me some. I felt less issues with any DOMs that I might get from some of my more intense workouts but it did not completely get rid of them. I felt I was able to keep and gain more of my muscle mass. I felt I was making some good gains on my lifts and felt better when working out. I always felt like I was ready a lot quicker between sets and did not need as much time to recovery before I was ready for my next set. I noticed after awhile I was not drinking as much water as I normally do. I feel this really kept me feeling a lot more hydrated. Usually when I use an amino product I drink a lot of water with it. With this I did not seem to be drinking as much water. I feel this product helps you a bit more than just with your recovery but with hydration also.

Right now you can get the 50 serving (which I was set) for $22 on their website. I think that is a great price for this size container. Also right now on bodybuilding.com you can get a 30 serving container for $19.97 and get another one free.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

Overall I thought this was a decent amino product. It was nothing that really wowed me in terms of effectiveness but it still helped me get the job done. What I liked about this product is that it will not only help you with your recovery but help you with hydration also. I think for the price and what you get out of this product it is worth giving a try. I think this would be a great product to have on hand to use once in awhile when you feel you need a little extra recovery from some of those harder more intense workouts. Again I want to give a big shout out to RSP Nutrition for making this product and letting us try it.
  • Improves Recovery
  • Hydration

Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!

First off I want to thank Blackstone Labs for letting us troopers have the chance to try this product. I think the idea behind a product like this is really good. I know for me and for a lot of bodybuilders we don't consume enough fruits and veggies. I think this was a great way to help get those fruits and veggies into my system. You don't realize how important they are until you are not taking them and start taking them on a regular basis. I was pretty happy I was able to supplement this into my daily supplement intake.

This is made up o...

This is made up of many your greens and veggies which you can see listed in the ingredient profile so know what's all in this. They are all listed in one in big prop blend at 11.25g. Normally I have an issue with prop blends but in a product like this I am not as worried. This is packed with 100% micronized fruits, veggies, fiber, minerals, and anti-oxidants that will help fight off any free radical that is present in your body. They use in this capsorb which is their own proprietary ingredient that allows for maximum absorption of each nutrient. This means your body won't naturally rid half of your serving in the toilet 30 minutes after you consume it. What you see on the label, your body actually uses. This is something I really liked about this. Also in this you get 20 calories, 7g carbs, 2g fiber and 5g sugar.

This comes in one flavor Bangin Berries. This was like a banana and strawberry mix or at least that's what it was showing on the front of the label. Usually a product like this is really hard to mask the taste of because all those fruits and Veggies. I was rather surprised how good this tasted. I feel they did a really good job at masking the taste of this so it is enjoyable to drink. I know a lot of products like this are really hard to drink because of how bad they taste. With this you will have no problem at all wanting to drink it. There is a slight kind of weird taste to it at first that you can notice but nothing that will hinder the taste. So glad this tasted good so I did not have to try and stomach it just to get it down.

Had no issues at all with it mixing. The powder does have a little bit of a gritty or sandy texture to it but that did not cause it any issues when mixing. They say to take this 1-2 times daily. I would use only one scoop daily but could have done two but did not want to go through the product that much quicker since there is only 30 servings in this. I would normally take this at work during my first break in the morning. There were a few times that when I was not working that day I would take this about an hour before I would go and workout to help fuel my body a little more before I took my pre-workout. So pretty much anytime during the day you could take this. I just preferred taking it in the mornings more so.

Like they say a lot of bodybuilders don't consume enough fruits and veggies and I am one of those that does not. I know the importance of doing this but it's really hard for me to do. This is where products like this really come in handy for people like me. I feel this was a great way to get those fruits and veggies in me. I know eating real fruits and veggies would be a little better for you but at least I was getting them in me by taking them in this powder form. I know a lot of bodybuilder eat to build up the outside of their bodies but forget to keep the inside of their bodies well nourished and healthier and that is where the fruits and veggies come into play. Taking this on it's own won't make you feel all juiced up but your body will notice it later on.

I know that since I started taking this I started to feel a lot better in my body and I felt like I had more energy at times and not feel so sluggish. I feel that since I started taking this my body and my joints started to hurt less and they started to feel a little better. Also I noticed that my immune system was really improved by taking this. Usually at this time of the year in the spring time I get a little bit of a cold and that did not happen and I feel this really helped me avoid any colds which was a big plus for me. Also I noticed that when I was taking this my hair and nails started to grow more than they normally do. That is one way I could tell this was helping me by how fast my hair and nails were growing.

Usually when I take a product like this I notice that when I use the bathroom my urine turns a bright neon yellow color but with this it did not. They use capsorb in this which allows for maximum absorption of each nutrient. This means you won't be getting rid of half your serving when you use the bathroom and are fully able to absorb everything they put in this. I am really glad they use the capsorb so I am not getting rid of half the stuff they put in this when I use the bathroom. I know when I take multi-vitamins this happens all the time for me and it seems like such a waste. When I took this I never noticed any issues with my stomach or had any upset stomach like feelings. I always tried to eat a little something with this just incase and I feel that helped. Even if I would have taken this on an empty stomach I don't think I would have had any real issues. For the most part this should be pretty easy on your stomach and not cause you any kind of upset stomach.

Pretty much the standard price for this is $34.99 for 30 servings which I am seeing on the few sites that carry this. Usually whatever the price you see their products listed for will be the same on all sites that carry their products. Their prices don't normally differ from one site to another I have noticed. For a product like this it is maybe just a little on the high side. Would like to see it drop to around $30. I would like to see them come out with a larger size container so it will last longer especially if you are doing 2 servings daily. I won't knock them to much for price considering the convenience of this is so much easier than trying to eat all of these fruits and veggies.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

I think overall this was a decent product that really worked well for me. If your someone that has a really hard time eating your fruits and veggies this is a great product for you. I would not try to rely just on a product like this to get your fruits and veggies, I would still try and eat them if you can since that would be the healthiest for you. You don't realize how important it is to keep the inside parts of your body more healthy until you stop eating the right fruits and veggies. This is a product I could see becoming a new staple in my workout stack. I know I don't consume nearly enough fruits and veggies and this is so handy to have to help me get them. What really helped make this better was the great job they did on masking the taste of this and making it so much more enjoyable to drink. If this would have tasted really bad I would have a really hard time wanting to use this again. Again I want to give a big shout out to Blackstone Labs for making this product and letting us try it.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Tatse
    • Improved Immune System
    • Well Being

Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!

First off I want to thank Nature Restore for letting us troopers have the chance to try this product. This is my first ever Nature Restore product and first time using a stand alone AstraGin product. At first I was like what is this product and pretty much ignored it until I started seeing a few reviews for it. After reading the reviews for it and hearing how good it was on recovery and other things I had to give it a try. Boy was I glad I claimed this product. This product really surprised me at how good it was.

This is a single ingredient...

This is a single ingredient product with 200mg of AstraGin. Here is a little something I found on their website as to what this does. "This is an absorption enhancing ingredient, and it's proven in a dozen pre-clinical studies to support amino acid, vitamin & mineral absorption. AstraGin is a 100% natural food ingredient that has shown in the cell, animal, and human studies to support the absorption of much essential life supporting and health promoting nutrients, such as amino acids and vitamins into human cells. By fostering a cellular environment to allow a greater amount of these nutrients to pass from the bloodstream into the cells, AstraGin provides for truly improved bioavailability".

There is no real taste to these. They come in capsules. Also nothing to mix. Dosing is pretty simple. All you really need is 1 capsule per day. You could take 2 pills twice a day if you want but not needed. If you take this once per day I would take it with your pre-workout or any other supplements you use. The other way you could take this is one pill before bed or in the morning. For me I took this twice a day. Usually I would take one in the morning and one before bed. That seemed to work really well for me. A few times if I forgot to take this in the mornings and would take it later in the day before working out. Really all you need is one pill and that should be more than enough.

I found this product to be rather surprising for me. Not long after I started taking this I could really start feeling a big difference in how I felt. This is used to help absorb supplements you are taking better into your system. I feel this helped with absorbing my supplements a lot better and quicker into my system. I know on all my lifts my strength seemed to go up a lot. I was able to start lifting heavier than normal and be able to do the weight I was doing a lot easier than I could. I also really noticed a big difference in my recovery. My body started to feel a lot better and my recovery seemed to really improve a lot. I noticed I was feeling way less sore and could keep going longer. I noticed that when I took this at night before bed I would wake up in the morning feeling a lot better and more awake. I think this really helped me at night get a lot better sleep. If I would have known how great this product was going to be I would have checked this product out a long time ago. I never knew how effective AstraGin was on it's own until I tried it. My overall body just felt so much better and was able to do a lot more stuff while working out and not get as tired or fatigued. I felt I had more energy, was more alert, and way less soreness.

Right now the only place you can get this is on Nature Restore website. They want right now $32.95 for 90 capsules. I feel that is maybe just a little high for a single ingredient product like this. Since I was doing 2 pills a day I was not getting the full 90 day servings I was only getting 45. I would like to see the price dropped a little on this but for being so effective of a product I won't dock it on price to much.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

I was really surprised what this product did for me. The recovery, energy and alertness this gave me was way better than I thought it was going to be. This is something I think could become a staple to your supplement stack and maybe should be. If your someone that works out a lot (like me) 5-6 days a week I would highly recommend trying this product. When you first look into a product like this it does not look like a very exciting type product. Please don't let the look of it fool you because once you start using this you will be really amazed at how effective this product really is. This would be a product I would for sure use again. Probably not all the time but once in awhile. Again I want to give a big shout out to Natures Restore for making this product and letting us troopers have the chance to give this a try.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Enhanced Pump Feel
      • Increase Supplement Absorption
      • Improved Recovery
      • Better Feeling Of General Health
      • Some Endurance Increase

Thanks to MyProtein for sending it out!
        First off I want to thank MyProtein for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This was my first ever MyProtein product I have tried. I have been looking into their products for awhile now and really liked what I was seeing. I checked out the reviews on here for their products and a lot of them are giving their products some pretty high ratings. I figured if they ever put any of their products on the trooper program I would for sure try to claim them.

This is a blended type protein consisting of whey concentrate, whey isolates, and hydrolysed whey isolates. Some of the key benefits to this is that you get 25g of protein per scoop. This delivers Digezyme and Aminogen an expertly developed blend of enzymes that break proteins into their amino acids before being digested to form the building blocks of protein within the muscle. You get 2g carbs and 1g fat in each serving. You get over 5g of BCAAs in each serving. and you get 4g of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in each serving. I really like the ingredient profile for this because they try to keep this clean because of what's in it and how they make it.

Taste
        This comes in four flavors chocolate fudge, cookies & cream, strawberry milkshake, and vanilla ice cream. I had requested to try the cookies & cream but was sent the vanilla ice cream instead. It was not a big deal that I did not get the cookies & cream but would rather have gotten that flavor. The vanilla ice cream was good. It is a little on the light side for taste and seems to have a little more of that water down taste. It was still enjoyable to drink but wish it had a little stronger taste to it. You will get no weird after taste when you drink this which is nice.

Mixability/Dosing
        Mixing was really good with this. Mixed up right away and no left over little pieces. When mixed it did not mix real thick like. This reminded me of a more real thin like chocolate milk. Dosing for this can be taken a few different ways. This can be taken pre-workout, post-workout or anytime on the go. Since I was using their impact whey isolate for post workout I figured I would use this in the mornings before workout. This seemed to work really good for me in the mornings. I would do just one scoop each time I used this.

I decided I would use this mainly as my morning before work protein. Since I was taking their impact whey isolate for after my workouts I figured this would be good for in the mornings. I have to say that this was a very smooth protein to drink with no thickness or clumps to it. Had no issues at all with it digesting in my system and always seemed to feel pretty good in the stomach after I drank this. This does have some Digezyme and Aminogen an expertly developed blend of enzymes that break proteins into their amino acids before being digested. I never felt or had any stomach bloating from this. I can contribute that to being very light to drink and not heavy at all when mixed. Also this never caused me any unwanted bathroom issues which was nice. Usually I would feel better in the mornings after I would drink this. At times I have trouble drinking a protein shake or eating regular food in the mornings because of the way my stomach usually feels in the mornings where I have a hard time wanting to eat anything but with this I had no issues at all. I feel this helped give me a little more energy in the mornings to help get me going more. I felt more fueled like because I had this in my system to help keep me going until it was lunch time.

Also I feel this helped me a bit with any soreness I might have from working out the day before. Lately I have been upping my weight a bit and going a little heavier than normal and I feel this helped a bit more with my recovery beside what I was getting from the impact whey isolate I was taking after my workouts. I think by getting these extra proteins in my body right away in the morning was a plus to help me feel and recovery a little quicker so I would be more ready for my next workout. Since I started adding this in the morning I feel it has helped my workouts a lot better. I feel this has helped me gain more strength in my lifts and made my workouts go a lot better by the way I felt. I feel overall my DOMs where much better and a lot less noticeable which was nice. I feel this has been a plus to have in the mornings for helping me more. You get 25g of protein in this which I find to be a decent amount. I prefer at least 25g to 30g each time I take protein. I think this is a great protein that can be used in a few different ways besides just post workout.

This comes in two sizes 30 servings or 60 servings. I figured I would get the 30 serving tub sent to me but instead they sent me the 60 serving tub which was even better and really appreciate them doing that. For the 30 serving they want $31 and for the 60 serving they want $55 on their website. Their website is pretty much the only place you can get this because hardly any other sites carry their product line. I think for both of these size containers this is a pretty good value. I think the 60 servings is a little better deal. A lot of the time you can get some pretty good deals on their products because they post a lot of discount codes you can use. Usually blended proteins are a little more expensive so for $55 I think this is a decent price and if you can get a discount code to use it's even better value.

Side Effects
        Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion
        For a blended protein I found this to be pretty decent and effective for me. I feel they did a good job on this product and have a good blended protein product now in their product line. Sometimes it's kind of nice to use blended proteins because they can be more utilized in different ways than just post workout. I would highly recommend this product if your looking for a good blended protein that is fairly clean ingredient wise. Price wise I feel this is a good value and you can usually get discount code you can use. I would for sure use this product again but would like to try some of their other flavors instead. This product line is not available on many sites and would like to see more site start carrying them. I know they are not located in the United States so that makes it a little harder for sites to carry them. Hopefully this can change because I think they have a lot of really good products they make and be able to get a little better prices. Again I want to give a big shout out to MyProtein for making this product and letting us try it.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Taste Good
        • Great Recovery
        • Great In Water Or Milk
        • Great Mixability

Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!
          I want to thank Blackstone Labs for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. First I want to apologize for the long over do review for this. I was having a little bit of health issues and was not sure if this was causing it so I stopped taking for awhile and then I was fine when I stared again. This will be my first time ever using a product like this. When I heard what this product was and suppose to do it really got my interest in wanting to try this. I was really interested in seeing if this would help me more at loosing weight or help me pack on more muscle mass without the extra bloating in my stomach.

In this you get 7 main ingredients Chromium polynicotinate, Gymnema Leaf Extract, Bitter Melon, Super Berberine, 25:1 Cinnamon Bark Extract, Sodium R-Lipoate, and BioPerine. Most of the ingredients in this I am not to familiar with since this is the first time using a product like this. I believe that most of the stuff they put in here is dosed fairly well. I do give them big props for not using any prop blends in this. This helps with insulin mimetic and nutrient partitioning agent. With the ingredients they put in here helps you get those carbs and nutrients to the right places to help build more muscle tissues and give you less carb bloating in the stomach.

These come in pill form so no taste and nothing to mix. Dosing is fairly simple. They say to take 3 capsules twice a day. They recommend you take this with your most heavy carb meals. I would normally take this with either my breakfast or lunch and then take it again with dinner. Just make sure you have your meal plan down so you can better utilize the dosing as to when you should be taking this.

When I first started taking this I thought it was a little hard to tell if this product was doing much for me. I do think that after using this for awhile it did start to help me a bit. I did notice my muscles started to feel a little more full and had some increases in my endurance and energy. I did feel it helped me gain a little more strength in my lifts. I don't think I really lost anything in weight but I do feel I got a little more leaner and my muscles started to feel harder.

The hardest part I did not like when taking this was getting the right timing down before my carb meals. A lot of the times I was not eating a lot of foods that had high amounts of carbs in it and that can be a little bit of a down fall because it can make you feel a little on the sick side. I was starting to think to myself if this was still good to be taking even if I did not eat a lot of carbs. A lot of the time I was just about ready to eat and then I would remember that I needed to take this. I wanted to try and take this about 20 mins or so before my meal so it could get this into my system better and lot of the time that never happened. A lot of the time it would only be a few mins before my meal or I would have all ready started eating when I would remember to take this. I don't know if taking it 20 mins or so before I ate or just before I ate made much difference in how effective this product was. I kind of doubt it but don't know for sure.

If I would have been eating a lot more higher amounts of carbs I think I would have noticed even better results than what I was getting. I still thought it was a decent product even though I was not consuming a lot of extra carbs. I think having the right timing down would have made this a little more effective of a product for me. I know there were a few times I would need to take this before lunch when I was at work and would keep forgetting to take them and then realize it when I was about half way through my meal or just finished eating. Even in the evening there were times I would forget to take this. That was one of my hardest parts at times was remembering to take these and it really frustrated me. I think the biggest thing to help make this a much better product is have your meal plan in check and know what your highest carbs meals will be and how to dose it properly for each meal. If you have your meal plan in check this really helps to make this a much better product and a lot more effective.

The cheapest I could find this was $49.99 for 60 servings. That was pretty much the standard price I was finding this sell for. This will give you a full month supply but at $50 bucks I think that is a bit high for this kind of product. I have noticed that with a lot of their products they all seem to be priced a little bit on the high side and why I don't know. I would say that if you ever see this on sale I would for sure get it.

Side Effects
          The only thing I would say was not consuming enough carbs when I would take this can make you feel kind of sick like or at least for me it did. I know a few times when I did this I would get a bit of upset stomach and a little bit of discomfort in my stomach. After this happed a few times I stopped taking this for awhile. After being off it for awhile I started to feel better and then started taking it again and was just fine then. Why this happened I am not sure since I am not overly knowledgeable with products like this.

Conclusion
          I have to say I thought overall this was a fairly decent product that worked well for me at what it was suppose to do. If your someone who consumes high amounts of carbs or want to be able to consume more and not get that extra carb bloating in the stomach this is very much worth checking out. I know getting the timing down as to when to take this was my hardest part beside forgetting to take them at times before my meal. If your someone trying to bulk more and still want to stay a little more lean I feel this will really help you with that. I would for sure use this product again but feel it not something I need to take all the time. A few cycles off and on this I think would work get for me. I would say if you can ever get this on sale I would for sure jump on it because I feel this product is really worth it. Again I want to give a big shout out to Blackstone Labs for letting me have the chance to give this product a try.
          • Nice Pumps
          • No Prop Blends
          • Reduces Carb Bloat
          • Improves Body Composition
          • Increase Energy
          • Allowes Carbs To Be Eaten And Not Stored As Fat
          • Bit Expensive

Thanks to Gnarly Nutrition for sending it out!

First off I want to thank Gnarly nutrition for letting us troopers have the chance to give this products a try. This was the first time I had ever heard of this company before. Once I heard about them I had to check them out and see if this was something I would be interested in wanting to try. At the time I was in real need of more BCAA's and when I saw this I was really hoping it would be something good and worth giving a try. I then looked into this product line a bit and thought it looked like a decent product so I decided to give it a try. After using this I was rather pleased with it except for one little bit of issue I had with it which I will explain.

This has your standard 2:1:1 ratio. You get 5g of bcaa's per scoop. They do have some caffeine in this from green tea leaf but it's a very small amount at 35mg per scoop. The bcaa's they use in this are vegan meaning they are not animal sourced. They want the cleanest form of bcaa's you can get so that is why they use the vegan aminos instead. I like that this has no artificial colors, flavors or sweetners. No GMOS and no Gluten. They also added a couple other things to this aquamin red algae, and blackberry juice.

The Aquamin Red Algae is a unique Marine multimineral complex, providing bioactive calcium, magnesium and 72 other trace marine minerals, for the fortification of food, beverage and supplement products. Unlike other mineral sources used in food, beverage and supplement preparation, Aquamin is derived from 100% seaweed, which absorbs trace minerals from the surrounding seawater. This form of absorption, coupled with Aquamins's unique structure, results in a mineral rich product that is neutral tasting, free of chalky texure and easily absorbed by the human body.

Blackberry Juice contains many vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants that are very important for us. This juice has high contents of vitamins A, B, C and E which are helpful in fighting against free radicals in the body. Free radicals are molecules that wipe out tissues and cells in the body and associated with heart diseases and cancer. It also contains minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium and phosphorus. It protects the eyesight, lowers the level of cholesterol and fortifies blood vessels.

Value:
          Right now this product line is not widely available yet. Besides their website the only other place you can get this is on amazon.com On Amazon they want $38.95 for 30 servings and on their website they want $39.95. I think for an amino product this is a little high for me. If you use more than one scoop then the value drops even more. This comes out to $1.30 per serving. If a few more sites can start carrying this product line I think it would help and would lower the price some. I really feel the price for this needs to drop some because right now I feel is a little to high for what you are getting.

Taste:
          This comes in berry lemonade, fruit punch and lemon lime. I had requested the berry lemonade but was sent fruit punch instead. I was a little disappointed when I got this flavor because I am so tired of fruit punch and I did not really want this flavor again. This is not your normal fruit punch flavor at all. They use all natural flavoring in this. I like the idea of using all natural flavorings but then the taste of it is usually not very good. I thought this had a really bad taste to it. It kind of reminded me of brushing your teeth and then eating an orange or apple right away. Also it had a very water down fruit punch taste to it. I would have liked a much stronger and sweeter taste to it. It did not take me very long before I started to get really tired of this flavor since it did not taste real good. It did leave a weird after taste in my mouth that I did not like. For me this was a very hard flavor to really enjoy and look forward to drinking it each time I used this. All natural is a lot better but really hard to make it taste good.

Mixing/Dosing
          Had no real issues with it mixing. When mixed it did have a light redish pink color to it. I like that they don't use any dyes in this but instead use natural food colors extracted from plants, minerals, or other natural sources. Very little in the way of foam. The dosing is very simple. Take 1-2 scoops during your workout or after. I always took this during my workouts. I started off with one scoop for awhile and then had to up it to two scoops.

This is made up mainly of just aminos with a few other things added to it. They do add some caffeine from green tea leaf to this but at a very small amount 35mg per scoop. Since I was doing two scoops I was getting 70mg of caffeine. I found this amount of caffeine to do very little for me at increasing my energy. I think it helped a little more at keeping the caffeine going from what I was getting from my pre-workout but that's it. On it's own when I took this without a pre-workout first the energy it gave me was hardly noticeable for me. I would either like the caffeine part taken out or a much higher dose to be added to help be a lot more effective. I felt that my endurance from this was better than I thought it would be. I felt like I could go longer and hit the weights a little harder. I felt like I had a lot less muscle fatigue and my overall lifts seem to feel better.

My recovery on this I thought was decent nothing real outstanding but still noticeable. I did feel that my recovery seemed to improve the more I used this. I know when I finally decided to up this to two scoops it really helped a lot more. There were times I would feel a lot better than others. I do think this helped reduce my DOMS a bit. Depending on how hard I worked out and what muscle group I was working depended on how well I recovered. I think for the most part it helped me fairly well with my recovery and was pleased with it. It was a little harder for me to drink more water with this like I normally do with most of my amino products just because of the taste. Aminos are meant to be sipped on not something you should slam right away like a pre-workout if it does not taste very good. Since I was only sipping on this during my workout it was harder to want to keep filling this up with more water. It was just really hard at times to stomach the taste of this because of the really bad after taste it left me. When using aminos I like to take in the extra water to help keep me more hydrated and help flush out more toxins and other junk in my body. I noticed at times when I would start my workouts and not get to far into it I would start to feel a bit more winded. I feel this helped at getting my breathing down some and helped me feel more calm like and not have to breath so heavy like. I think for what this product is suppose to do for you I was rather pleased with it. It was nothing that was really outstanding but did help.

Side Effects
          Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion
          Overall I thought it was a decent product that seemed to work well for me. I found the biggest down fall was the taste because it made it so hard to just sip on. I do really like how they go all natural but the biggest down fall to that is the taste usually really suffers then. Not sure how the other flavors are and if they are any better but the fruit punch I was just not a fan of at all. I like the little bit of added caffeine in this but found that it only seemed to help is when I did a pre-workout first. On it's own I would suggest either upping the dosage of caffeine or taking it out all together. I think for what an amino product is suppose to do in the way of helping you recovery better and increase your endurance this worked fairly well for me. I would be more than happy to try this again but the taste really needs to be fixed (at least with the fruit punch) and the price needs to come down a bit. Besides those two issues I think it's a decent product and worth checking out if you get the chance. From the looks of it their other products they have don't look to bad and would be more than happy to give them a try at some point. Again I want to big a big shout out to this company for letting us have the chance to try this.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • More Hyrdated
          • Better Endurance
          • Reduces Muscle Soreness
          • Reduces DOMS And Fatigue

Thanks to Savage Supplements for sending it out!
          First off I want to thank Savage Supplements for letting us troopers have the chance to give this products a try. I had seen this on the trooper program before and decided to pass on trying it. After looking into it some more and being in the need of a new pre-workout to try I saw it come on the trooper program again and decided I would give it a try this time. Boy was I glad I decided this time to give this a try. Savage Supplements is a newer company and not widely known or available to purchase just yet. I am really hoping this product can take off because it turned out for me to be a rather impressive product and very effective.

Ingredients:
          First off I want to give big props to this company for not using any prop blends in this and let you know just how much of everything you get. I feel this has a pretty solid ingredient profile to it. You get a total of 12 different ingredients in this. I like that each ingredient is fully dosed which is a big plus. There is a lot of really good stuff in here if your looking for strength, Endurance, Focus, and Pumps. Also in this they put some DMAA at 75mg which is a pretty high amount and very noticeable. I also like that they go with 300mg of caffeine. I find between 300 and 350mg of caffeine seem to be just the right amount I care to have.

Value:
          Right now the only place I could find this was on their website. They want $49.99 for 30 servings. I am hoping other sites can start carrying this because I know it will help bring the price down a bit. Right now the price they want on their website I think is a bit high. I don't really want to knock them to much on points for price because even though it is a bit high now it is still a really good product. I know once a few other sites start carrying this the price will go down a bit which will help.

Taste:
          This comes in two flavors Blackberry Lemonade and their newest flavor Orange Mango. I decided to give the new Orange Mango a try so I can give a review of it since all the other reviews had the Blackberry Lemonade. It does have a nice orange mango smell to the power and figure if this tastes as good as it smells this will be pretty good. The reviews I was reading on the blackberry lemonade were not giving it very high on taste. I was really hoping this would be better. I was rather surprised how this tasted. It does have that nice orange mango taste to it but it also has a distinct chemical taste to it. The chemical taste is not real strong but is very notice able. If that chemical taste could be taken out of this it would be really good. Even with the little bit of chemical taste it had I still found this to be enjoyable to drink. This is not overly sweet or tart at all. Seems to be just the right mix on flavor. I have heard they are working on a couple of newer flavors which I look forward to seeing.

Mixing/Dosing:
          Had no issues with it mixing. When mixed it did have a light orange mango color to it so does have some dyes in it which I would rather not have. Since everything in this is fully dosed you should only need one scoop. There is no real need to go more than one scoop which I really like so then you get the full 30 servings.

This seems to hit all areas pretty well I thought. For energy and endurance you get 300mg of Caffeine, 75mg of 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, and 75mg of Eria Jarensis Extract. I felt this gave me some pretty good long lasting energy. It was nothing to strong or anything that caused me to feel all jittery like. For me it felt like a more smooth and clean like energy it gave. I know for some people it might be a little to much and would suggest starting with half scoop. The energy this gave me seemed to last a long time and with the added DMAA at 75mg I think really helped a lot more at keeping the energy going longer. My overall endurance always seem to feel a lot better and needed a lot less time between sets before I was ready. I noticed that it also felt a bit easier when I would doing my 10-15 reps range on my lifts. When doing those higher reps it did not seem to take as much out of me and was not as winded or as tired after doing those sets. Big plus for me on energy and endurance from this.

The pumps from this were decent nothing real crazy like but were noticeable at times. They use 4g of L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1 and 1g of Agmatine Sulfate. Usually I have a hard time noticing pumps unless I am doing higher reps and more high volume type training. With what they use in this for pumps I am surprised I did not notice the pumps a bit more than what I did. For me to really notice pumps more I have to be doing more high volume type training. If I am doing less reps with higher weight it's a lot harder for me to notice them. I did feel and look a bit more vascular which was nice. I noticed a lot more of those road map like veins I was getting in my forearms which I liked seeing. Also my muscles looked a lot more fuller and my muscles started to feel a lot harder like.

The focus this gave me I thought was pretty decent. In this you get 600mg of N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, 350mg of L-Theanine, and 30mg of Noopept. Once I would get started with my workout and really lock into it I felt the focus and drive this gave me was really good. I felt like I could really keep going and was able to block out a lot of the other distractions I have to deal with at times while working out. I normally workout later in the afternoon and a lot of the times I feel a bit more drained from working all day and my mind is still winding down a bit from work stuff and this helped me a bit at clearing my mind better of that stuff so I could focus better on my workouts.

The strength part of this is what really impressed me the most about this product. For there not being any creatine in this I was rather surprised how much my strength gains went up. They use 3g dose of Beta-Alanine and 1.5g dose of Betaine . I noticed not long after I started using this that my lifts started to go up. The weight I was doing seemed to be not as heavy and was able to go up in weight on a lot of my lifts. The area I really noticed the biggest strength gains was in my shoulders. Usually I have a really hard time going up in weight when I do seated military presses with either the bar or dumbbells. A lot of the time I stay right around the same weight and it's really hard for me to go in weight on shoulders. After being on this for awhile I was starting to do some weight I had never done before on free weight seated military presses and be able to do it at 10-12 rep range. Usually when I notice these kind of strength gains on my shoulders it never lasts very long and I have to really stick with it for a few weeks or I lose it pretty quickly. This time I felt like the strength was coming on quickly and lasted most of the time I was using this product. Each week on shoulders I felt like I was doing a little more weight than I did the week before. Just earlier this week I was doing my seated shoulder dumbbells presses and the weight I was doing was rather heavy and was able to do it without to much trouble and was able to do it with good form. Also I noticed a lot more strength in my legs because the weight I was doing on leg press was a lot more that I normally do could do at 15 reps. Overall I just felt so much better on all my lifts and way stronger. I felt like I wanted on some day to just keep going and going because of how good I felt.

Side Effects:
          There were two things I did notice. The first one being The DMAA crash. I noticed a lot of time shortly after I would get home from working out I would be sitting at my computer and all of a sudden it would hit me and I would be out. I would say it was probably more than just the DMAA that caused this. I would say that being up so early in the morning for work and then working all day and then working out after that played a big part in my crashing. Also I did notice and have heard of this happening from the DMAA is stim dick. I seemed to notice that a bit after my workouts which I did not like.

Overall:
          This was a product I was really impressed with. When I first checked into this I was not to sure of it and sure glad I changed my mind on wanting to try this. If you want a solid well rounded pre-workout that will really help you in all areas I would highly recommend giving this a try. I would say that this would be a good product for most any kind of lifter out there. With the great strength, endurance, focus, and pumps this gave me I would for sure use this product again. The only little issue I have is the price right now only because it is not widely available else where just yet. I know once more places start carrying this the price will drop some be better priced. Again I want to give a big shot out to Savage Supplements for letting me have the chance to try this and for making such a great and effective product.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Endurance
          • Energy
          • Tastes Good
          • Pumps
          • Good Focus
          • Bit Expensive
          • More Flavors Would Be Nice
          • DMAA Crash

Thanks to NooWave Supplement Co. for sending it out!
          First off I want to thank NooWave supplements for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This is my first ever NooWave product I have tried. I see that this company has been coming out with some newer products geared toward focus and energy. This product is going to help you more with energy and some focus.

This pretty is simple. This is made up of three main ingredients
          Caffeine Citrate 100mg
          Dicaffeine Malate as infingery 100mg
          L-Theanine 200mg.

This pretty is simple. This is made up of three main ingredients
          Caffeine Citrate 100mg
          Dicaffeine Malate as infingery 100mg
          L-Theanine 200mg.

I like how they use the two different kinds of caffeine so it hits you at different times. The caffeine citrate is a quick acting caffeine that will hit you right away so you start to feel it a lot quicker. The dicaffeine malate is fused with malic acid which works to buffer the salts in caffeine, allowing for easier digestion while also replenishing the energy produced by caffeine. This helps to minimize that post caffeine crash. This is also a bit more milder of a caffeine and it lasts longer. The L-Theanine combined with the two types of caffeine will help give you that cognitive enhancing effects. The caffeine will help increase your level of alertness, while Theanine will help to reduce some of the anxiety and nervousness that can occur when using stimulants. This translates to an alert and focused state.

Value:
          The cheapest I could find this was on amazon.com for $16.72 for 20 servings. The only other place that you can get this is on their website and they want $19.99. This company is not widely available and would like to see more sites start carrying their products. The price they want on amazon I don't think is to bad for a product like this. I would not want to spend any more than $20 at most for a product like this.

Taste:
          These come in pill form so no real taste to them at all. I know sometimes pills can leave a weird taste in your mouth but not with these.

Mixing/Dosing:
          Nothing to mix. The dosing is pretty simple. It says to take 1-2 capsules whenever focused energy is desired. I started out with 1 capsules for awhile and then upped it to 2 which I found to be a lot more effective for me. I would normally take this in the mornings to help get me going more. This could also be stacked with your pre-workout or any other supplements you may use.

With this product they claim it will help you with energy, alertness, and focus. I would take this mainly in the mornings before work to help give me a little more energy and help me feel more alert and give me some better focus. I found it to be ok on energy. This was nothing that really wowed me in terms of effectiveness. I could feel a slight buzz of energy but nothing real crazy like. I would have liked it to have been a little stronger. If your doing one capsule you won't really notice to much of an energy boost. If you up this to two capsules it will hit you a little harder but still nothing that I was real crazy about. I would say if your taking a pre-workout that's not real heavy on stims this would be good to stack with it to help give you a little more on stims. I know at first when I started to take this I could feel it a bit but after awhile it did not seem to be as effective for me.

My alertness and focus was ok. I never noticed any real laser like focus from this but then again it does not have anything else in this besides the theanine to help with focus. I do like that they use a good amount of theanine but would like some other stuff in here to help more. I know this is more of an energy based product rather than focus. I felt that the bit of focus it gave me was good at first but seemed to wear off not long after and I took it. My over all alertness was ok nothing that really got my attention in the way of alertness. I know after I was using this for awhile I started to feel like this was not doing much for me anymore. I think a product like this is better if you are stacking it with something else like a pre-workout or amino product more so than on it's own.

Side Effects:
          Nothing I noticed.

Overall:
          I thought overall this was an ok product. This was nothing that really wowed me in terms of effectiveness. It did help me some but nothing I was real crazy about. When I first started to use it I could feel it more but after awhile it seemed to be less effective for me. I would say if you need a little something extra to add to your pre-workout or amino product then this would be good to use with it. On it's own I did not think it was real outstanding and overly effective. It's not a horrible product but just did not do a real lot for me. If I would have been stacking this with my pre-workout I think it would have been more effective for me and feel this is how you should be using it. I think for a product like this it is really not worth having again unless I am going to be stack it with something else. I would say if you can get a good deal on it it's worth maybe giving a try at least once but I don't think it would be something you would want as one of your staple products to have all the time. Again I want to give a big shout out to NooWave for letting me have the chance to try this.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Better Focus
          • Better Alertness
          • Better Mood

Thanks to GTNĀ® Fuel Your Performance. for sending it out!
            First off I want to thank GT Nutrition for letting us troopers have the chance to give this products a try. I have used a few of their other products and liked what they had. There other protein product they have Power 7 was my first product I got to try from them. That I thought was a pretty decent product. When I heard they were coming out with a more whey type protein I had to give it a try. This you will find is a little more than just straight whey protein this is more of a blend which I will explain.

Ingredients:
            In this product you will get 25g of protein per scoop which is a decent...

Ingredients:
            In this product you will get 25g of protein per scoop which is a decent amount and like to have at least this amount. This is made up of a blend consisting of ultra filtered whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, and whey protein hydrolysate. It would be kind of nice to know just how this 25g is broken down between the three different proteins. I like that this is gluten free. There are no added sugars. Does have a good amount of BCAA's and EAA's. You get 130 calories per servings. I like that this is lower in carbs and fats 3g carbs and 2g fats. It may be a little low on the sodium at 50mg but I am ok with that since I do consume a fair amount through out the day. They manufacture this in GMP facility and is free of any banned substances which is nice.

Value:
            The right now the only place I am really finding this is on GT website and Amazon. They want $27.99 for 28 servings on amazon and $29.99 on their website. So right around about a $1 or so per serving. I don't think that is to bad a price considering this is a more blended type protein. If your someone that goes through protein rather quickly having a 5lb tub would be nice if they had it

Taste:
            I decided to go with the cinnamon bun. This flavor I know can be a real hit or miss just depends on how they go about flavoring it. Before I start using a protein I always like to smell the powder first and see if it tastes just like it smells. I noticed right away it had that real strong cinnamon smell to it. I thought this tasted pretty good and was not to sweet. It's not a super strong taste to it but decent. I noticed when mixed with water it seemed to give it a little bit of a watered down taste to it. I would say if your going to use water not to use a real lot or it will water down the taste a bit. It does have that nice cinnamon taste to it but nothing that is to over powering. No weird after taste to this which is nice because I have noticed that with a different protein I am using right now. This was a flavor that was worth trying once but would probably not get it again and go with some of their other flavors.

Mixing/Dosing
            Had no issues with it mixing. Seemed to mix fairly well with no left over pieces or any thing stuck to the bottom of my shaker bottle. I used this post workout only. I would do 1 scoop after my workout. Never did more than 1 scoop at a time. Only used this on days I would workout and only once per day.

Every once in awhile I like to change things up a little and use a more blended type protein product which I have had good results from. The biggest thing I look for in a protein is how well it digests in your system and what kind of recovery it gives you. This I thought was really good on my stomach for the most part and never really caused me any unwanted digestive issues. There was maybe just a little bit of an issue with some gas but nothing to bad. Never really noticed much in the way of bloating in my stomach which was nice. Most of the time I felt pretty good after taking this. When mixed this was very smooth and very easy to drink. No thickness to this or clumps at all. Usually when I would take this I could feel it took some of my appetite away and made me feel more full like. The feeling of being more full like was good if I new I was not going to be able to eat regular foods for awhile after taking this. I felt my recovery on this was pretty good. Lately I have been backing off just a little on some of the heavier weight and I think that is contributed to me being a little less sore. There were still times I would up the weight a bit and go a little heavier than normal and I feel this still helped me to recovery a lot better and not be as sore. I know my DOMS seemed to be way down when I used this. Since I started taking this I feel it has helped me pack on a little more size and muscle mass. My strength I felt was up a little while using this. I know on some of my lifts I felt I was lifting a little heavier than normal and doing it a little easier. I like how this can be used a few different ways instead of just post workout. I think over all it has a decent amount of protein at 25g. Would I prefer blended proteins more so than just regular whey no but it is kind of nice for a change once in awhile.

Side Effects:
            Nothing I really noticed or was worth mentioning.

Overall:
            I thought for being more of a blended type protein this was a fairly decent product and really enjoyed it. I feel that GT Nutrition did a good job with this product and feel they have a good product on hand. I like the idea behind blended proteins and how they can be used in more ways than just post workout. This was nothing that really wowed me in terms of effectiveness but I feel it still worked well for me and helped me get the job done. Right now hardly anyone carries their product line and would like to see more sites start selling their products. I think for the price and being a blended type protein this is worth giving a try. I feel this would be a protein I would be more than happy to give another try and would like to try some of their other flavors instead. Again I want to give a big shout out to GT Nutrition for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.
            • No Stomach Issues
            • Tastes Great
            • Good Recovery
            • Strength Gains
            • Reduces Soreness
            • Would Like To See It In A 5lb Container

Thanks to EVLution Nutrition for sending it out!
            First off I want to thank Evlution Nutrition for letting me have the chance to give this product a try. This was my fist ever Nootropics product I have used. I had been wanting to give this product a try ever since they released it and was hoping it might show up on the trooper program and it finally did. When they put this on the trooper program I seen they only put one bottle on there and figured I would have a really hard time trying to claim this once it became available. I would like to see them put this back on the trooper program so more people can try this and help get them some more reviews. I think having only one review is not enough to really gauge just how good of a product this is because not everyone reacts the same to a product. I really like the idea behind these kind of products. I was really looking forward to giving this a try once I was able to claim it. I know what it's like when I take a pre-workout that has really good focus ingredients and with this being strickly a focus product I figured it would be pretty good.

Ingredients:
            I am not totally familiar with a lot of the ingredients they use in Nootropics but from what I noticed this is decently dosed at 2 caps. If you go with three caps you will really notice this a lot more and feel that is how it should be dosed. I am glad to see everything is listed in here and no prop blends. The one ingredient that really seems to be lacking a bit is the Theacrine at 25mg. I have heard the amount that you should be getting is at least 100mg to be a lot more effective. This is designed to help you with Metal Focus, Performance, Motivation, Memory, Energy, and Mood. Here is a little better breakdown as to what each ingredient is and what it does.

N-ACETYL L-TYROSINE (600mg)
            A more soluable form of L-Tyrosine, which is an amino acid and nutrient precursor for approximately 90% of the brain's 3 stimulatory catecholamines (dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine).

GUARANA SEED EXTRACT (340mg)
            Sourced from the Amazon, Guarana Seed naturally contains guaranine, which helps support energy, endurance, performance, mental focus and alertness levels.

ALPHA-GPC (200mg)
            Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC) is a plant based compound that is a natural precursor to acetylcholine, which plays a role in memory, focus, and cognitive function.

CHOLINE BITARTRATE (200mg)
            A more bioavailable form of choline that supports the production of acetylcholine, which plays a role in memory, focus, and cognitive function.*

Theacrine (as TeaCrine) (25mg)
            Derived from a unique molecule in tea leaves and using the only validated for purity form, Theacrine (as TeaCrine) supports mood, focus and concentration and energy without jitters.*

ZEMBRIN (25mg)
            Clinically studied extract of the South African plant Sceletium Tortuosum. Helps support mood, motivation, focus and attention.*

HUPERZINE SERRATA EXTRACT (10 mg)
            Sourced from the Clubmoss plant, Huperzine Serrata is a natural acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, which by promoting higher levels of acetylcholine - an essential neurotransmitter for many mental functions, helps support mental focus and concentration.

Value:
            Right now hardly any sites carry this product or product line. bodybuilding.com is the one place I could find this and they want $29.99 for 30 servings. With not being as familiar with Nootropics and how they are usually price these kind of products it's a little harder for me to give this as good a rating as I maybe should. I am going to say for the price they want for this I don't think it's to bad. So basically a dollar a serving. If you can do the 2 caps its decent but if you need that third cap it does bring the price down a little.

Taste:
            No taste these come in capsules

Mixing/Dosing:
            Nothing to mix. Dosing is pretty simple. They say to take 2 cap with a glass of water. For best results they say to take after breakfast in the morning. They say not to take 2 hours before bed and you may have trouble sleeping. In the mornings before I would heard to work is when I normally would take this. I wanted that little better focus and energy to help get me going better. I started out with 2 caps for most of the bottle then I upped it to 3 caps to see if I would notice any real difference and I did. I felt this was a lot better at 3 caps instead of 2.

What better than something that will give you some better mind and mental focus. Like I said above this was my first time every using a Nootropics type product so can't really compare it to other products out there and know if it was any better or not. A product like this is made to help people focus better on work, study, training, and gamers. I was hoping this would give me a little better mind, mental focus, mood and energy. I used this mainly in the mornings before I would head to work. I like to be able to start my day off at work with a good clear mind so I can focus better and help keep me in a better mood along with a little extra energy. I think for the most part this helped me some. It felt like it seemed to help more and I seemed to do better at work and could better concentrate more on what I was doing. I felt like it was just enough to help get me going but could have been a bit more. For me this felt like it could only do so much and could not go the next level it was trying to do. This I noticed at 2 capsules. When I upped it to 3 caps it seemed to help a lot more which was better. I did enjoy it on days when I took it in the morning. A few times I forgot to take it in the morning and could notice I was not using it. I did not feel as alert and my energy was not as good either. It also seemed to be easier to let other little distraction like things bother me more.

While I was using this I had some stuff come up that was really stressing me out a lot. When I get stuff on me that really bothers me I feel horrible for awhile until it finally passes. I figured with the things I was going through this would be a good time to use this product and see if it can help to clear my mind some. This was going to be a big test for me to see if this product was as good as they say it is. I will say I thought this helped me fairly well at handling the stress better. I know my mind would feel more clear and could concentrate a lot better on other stuff. I was really glad to have this at the time I did because I felt it helped me a lot doing that time. For me when I get things on my mind that really bother me a lot it can be really hard to not think about it and not let it stress me out. I am the kind of person when I get really stressed out I don't eat and that's not good especially when I lift all the time. I think overall it really helped me get through this a lot better than I probably would have if I would not have had this.

On days when I was not working I would not always take this right away in the mornings. A lot of the time I would wait until later in the afternoon shortly before I would go and workout. I wanted to add this to my pre-workout to help give me that better mental focus. I think it did help me some but I never felt that super crazy like mental focus I like to have even though the pre-workout I was using did have some of those ingredients in it. I know lately some of the pre-workouts I have been using have had more mental focus like ingredients in them. I am not sure if you can get more use to mental focus ingredients if you use them all the time like you can with caffeine and stims where it does not work as well after so long and you need to cycle off them for awhile.

Side Effects:
            Nothing I noticed but heard if taken to close to bed time you may have trouble sleeping.

Overall:
            I really enjoy using this kind of a product. I think this product did what it was suppose to do for me. I think this product has a lot of potential to it but just feel that it is missing a little something in this to help take it to the next level and be a little more effective. With this being my first ever Nootropics product I have used I can't really compare it to any other brands out there and know if it is any better of a product than they are. I would be more than happy to give this another try but first want to try some other brands just to see if I notice any big differences. I think this product is more than worth giving a try. What I like about this kind of product is that anyone can use this and benefit from it not just people who workout. I would like to see more sites start carrying this product and product line. I think overall they do make some decent products which I have used. Again I want to give a big shout out to EVl for making a product like this and for letting me try it.
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Increased Mental Focus
            • Better Mood
            • More Alterness
            • Lower Anxienty