workoutguru

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by workoutguru

July 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Incresed Focus
  • Incresed PUMPS
  • Increased Hydration
  • Versitile
  • Gritty
  • Mixes Poorly

This is a pump product to help give you more pumps during your workouts and help you look more vascular. This is loaded with a lot of ingredients in it and some rather high quality ingredients.

First off I want to thank Redcon1 for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. I always like to throw in a pump product when I can. No pump products are not super important to have and use but are nice when you can use them. Getting that nice pump is always a great feeling to have while you workout. Also what I like is how they help to make you look more vascular.

In this they use a lot of ingredients you don't usually see used in a pump product. I feel they wanted to be a little different and branch out a bit and try to be more effective. It does have a lot of good things in this. Here is a list of ingredients they use what they are suppose to do.

Gylcerol Monostearate (3g): I could not find too much on this, but it is a diuretic and can lower blood pressure, regulate body temperature, induce vasodilation and reduce fatigue in endurance athletes. It can be a cell-dovlumizer if you do not stay hydrated while taking this. Mind you this information is from the forums at BB.com so take it with a grain of salt. Personally, I don't know much about this ingredient so I don't have much of an opinion on this one way or another.

Betaine Anhydrous (BetaPower) (2.5g): When looking at the human evidence at this moment in time, it appears that betaine is effective and reliable for reducing homocysteine concentrations when taken daily at 3g or more. A single dose of betaine reduces homocysteine levels, which remain suppressed as long as supplementation is continues. Betaine has been found to reduce homocysteine by 10% in persons with normal levels or by 20-40% in persons with elevated homocysteine levels. It has unreliable evidence for enhancing performance at this time. If taken twice daily at 1.25g a shot, it has been linked to increased power output and minor increases in workout volume and endurance. Here we have 2.5g taken in one sitting, so likely this is not doing much. (EXAMINE)

Astragalus Membranaceus (1g): This is typically used for the common cold, upper respiratory infections, allergies, and to strengthen and regulate the immune system. There is insufficient evidence at this time to say it increases atheletic performance at all. Proper dosage is unknown at this time as it relies on way too many factors. (WEBMD)

Agmatine Sulfate (1g): Agmatine is a metabolite of L-Arginine. It shows promise for alleviating neuropathic pain and drug addiction. Agmatine supplementation can also protect from strokes and benefit cognitive health. This does not go well with Arginine, Citrulline, Yohimbine, DAA, or Creatine (if creatine positively influences NMDA signalling). Exact dosage is unknown, but you do not want to exceed 2.6g as their is not enough research to prove toxicity levels higher than this, so we are safe here with 1g. (EXAMINE)

L-Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine (300mg): Alpha GPC is a cholinergic compound that is used for its cognitive-promoting properties, and to enhance power output in athletes. It appears to also support cellular membranes, and may aid in preventing cognitive decline. 300 - 600mg is the standard dose here, so we have the low end dose here, but good enough. (EXAMINE)

CDP Choline (250mg): CDP-choline (citicholine) is a nootropic compound that converts to both choline and cytidine upon ingestion, the latter of which converts into uridine in the body. It appears to confer cognitive-promoting properties as a prodrug for these two compounds. 500mg - 2g is the standard dose here, so we are a bit under dosed. (EXAMINE)

Rhodiola rosea root extract (200mg): Rhodiola rosea is a traditional chinese medicine and Scandinavian herb touted to promote physical/cognitive vitality. It appears to be proven for reducing fatigue and exhaustion in prolonged stressful situations. Rhodiola is also neuroprotective and promotes longevity in preliminary evidence. Dosages as low as 50mg has been shown effective against fatigue, however standard recommendation is 288-680mg. I am okay with the 200mg we have here. (EXAMINE)

Huperzine A (200mcg): Huperzine-A is a cognitive enhancer that inhibits an enzyme that degrades the learning neurotransmitter, acetylcholine; due to this, a relative increase occurs. It belongs to the cholinergics class of molecules, and may be useful in fighting cognitive decline in the elderly. May need to be cycled. Personally, I really like this stuff, and was first introduced to this ingredient with Pre-Jym and have been a fan ever since. 50-200mcg is the standard dosage here, so we have a nice dose here.

I had the Blue Lemonade. I thought it was pretty good and really enjoyed this a lot. It's not to sweet or strong. Has just the right mix of blue and lemonade.

Mixing was not the greatest. When mixed there was a lot of little pieces that you could see floating and on the sides of your shaker cup. I believe this was caused from the glycerol they use in here. I had used other products with that in it and did the same thing. Just need to add a little more water to it and swish it around and that will take care of it. I would do just one scoop with my pre-workout.

With this product it is suppose to help you with better blood flood to give you better pumps, Help you look more vascular, and has some stuff in here to help you with better mental focus. From the reviews I was reading on here and a couple other places this looked like a really good product and was really excited to give it a try. When making this they branched out a bit and use a lot of ingredients you don't normally see in a pump product. I might be one of the few people but I did not notice a real lot from this product and was a bit disappointed. In some ways it worked really well and some areas not so much.

First off I stacked this with my pre-workout I was using which did have some pump ingredients in it. With the use of these different ingredients I did not see a real big difference to ware I noticed this was working any better than any other pumps products I have used. I think for me I respond a little better to your normal pump ingredients but need them to be dosed fairly well to work. For me pumps can be really hard to get or notice at times. A lot of the time when I was using this I did not notice a real lot in the way of pumps. For me I thought they were locking a bit. I did get some kind of pump but did not feel real great or would last very long. For me to usually feel pumps I have to be doing a lot of high volume training and take very little time between sets so I can keep that blood pumping more. They use glycerol which is suppose to be really good for pumps but I have used it before and did not notice much from it. I was a bit disappointed because I thought the pumps I would get were going to be pretty good. So the pump part of this I thought was a little weak.

The vascularity part I thought was a bit better. While on this I did notice a bit more veins starting to pop and in places I have not noticed them much before. I do feel this helped get more blood flow into my muscles and made them look a lot more full like. I was starting to notice that my muscles started to look more puffy like which was nice. Last part of this was the mental focus. It's always nice to have ingredients in a product to help you have better mental focus. I do think it helped some but nothing that gave me that laser like focus or tunnel vison to really help block out other distractions. I don't think overall this is suppose to really give you that kind of focus but does give you enough to help you get through your workout a little better. I know in some of the other reviews they talked about not having so much muscle fatigue. I do feel this helped me a lot at not having as much muscle fatigue. I like to take very little time between sets and when I do mostly high volume training I can start to notice a lot of muscle fatigue set in and feel this really helped to reduce a lot of that which was nice so I would be able to do all of my reps.

The cheapest I am finding this is on amazon.com For some reason the flavor I got the blue lemonade cost a little more. They want $29.99 and the other flavors they want $26.29 for 30 servings. It has on there if you subscribe you can save another 5% and that will bring the price down to $24.98. For a product like this I think this is a fairly decent price. I know on a lot of other sites they want almost $40 which I think is way to high for a pump product. I think pump product should be around the $25 range.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

After seeing the great views on this and how good it was suppose to be I was pretty excited to try this. I must have been one of the few people but this was kind of hit or miss for me. In some areas this worked great but in other areas not so much. I guess maybe I don't respond as well to a lot of these different ingredient they used and respond better to more of your regular ingredients you normally see in a pump product. With there being a lot more reviews really praising this product I am not going to say it's a bad product just did not do a real lot for me. If a few things could have been better I would have liked this product a lot more so. For me I think I would rather stick with more of your normal ingredients you see in a pump product just because I feel they work a lot better for me. Pump product for me are not always that great and do a lot for me unless they are really dosed at the right amount. As you can probably guess I will pass on using this again. Please don't let my review stop you from trying it because if you respond well to these ingredients this will work really well for you. Again I want to give a big shout out to Redcon1 for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.

Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
  July 9, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Amazing Energy
  • Endurance Boost
  • Great Value
  • Pretty Good Pumps

This is Ronnie Coleman 8x time Mr Olympia champs pre-work but in a new formula. Looking for energy, pumps, and endurance this is where it's at.

First off I want to thank Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. I was able to try the first version of Yeah Buddy and really liked that. When I saw they changed the formula and it looked better I knew this was something I had to try. With the way the original version affected me I figured this would be just as strong if not stronger. After seeing this new formula I figured this would have me screaming Yeah Buddy instead of just saying yeah buddy.

This has a new formula. Just from the looks of this new formula it looks pretty good and has some good dosages they use. They use a new ingredient called Dynamine which helps with energy and focus.
    4G L-Citrulline Malate
    Extended Release Energy
    Only 1 Scoop Needed
    Non-Crash Formula
    Laser Focus
    cGMP Certified
    Manufactured in the U.S.A.

Dynamine is the newest ingredient in high impact energy, mood and focus. Dynamine is methylliberine, a purine alkaloid found in the kucha tea leaf. Its molecular structure is similar to theacrine (aka TeaCrine ) and is believed to behave in similar ways in the body. Like theacrine, methylliberine may amplify feelings of energy, mood and focus by activating receptors and other key neurotransmitters, inhibiting adenosine receptors, all without elevating heart rate or blood pressure.

L-Citrulline is converted to L-Arginine in the body, leading to increases in both L-Arginine and nitric oxide. This ingredient acts to Increase production of nitric oxide which promotes vascular dilation, which helps support normal oxygen and blood circulation throughout the body. That means PUMPS!

Caffeine is about as tried and true as it gets in the energy department. Everyone is aware of the energy and focus benefits from caffeine but caffeine has also been proven in studies to increase athletic performance. Yeah Buddy contains a strong 420mg dose of both fast acting and extended release caffeine to avoid the dreaded pre workout crash.

Beta-Alanine is a pre-cursor to carnosine. It joins with the amino acid histidine through a peptide bond to form carnosine in the muscle. Muscle carnosine is the major buffering agent, or neutralizer, of hydronium ions that lead to muscle fatigue and failure. By increasing the amount of carnosine in the muscle, CarnoSyn beta-alanine both increases an athlete's peak performance and supports muscle recovery.*

TeaCrine is a patent-pending compound containing pure theacrine, which can be found in natural sources such as the Camellia assamica varkucha tealeaf, coffee and certain exotic fruits. A nature-identical compound, TeaCrine delivers energy, mental clarity, and improved motivation and mood. It does not increase heart rate or blood pressure and is not a stimulant

I had the strawberry lemonade. What an improvement they did on flavoring. With other original the flavor had a real strong chemical taste right away you would notice. With this you get no bad chemical taste at all which is really nice. This has a nice refreshing strawberry lemonade flavor to it. Nothing that is to sweet or over powering. This is something you will really enjoy drinking. This is for sure a big improvement they made on flavoring.

Mixing was no issue at all with this. Mixed up real well and no left over pieces or sediment left over in your shaker cup. With this all you will need is 1 scoop. Take it about 15-20mins before workout.

The biggest difference I noticed from this was the energy I got from it. With the original I thought that was almost to strong and did make me feel a bit jittery from it. With this new formula it has about the same amount of caffeine at 420mg which is a pretty hefty amount. This is amount is a bit more than I care to have. With the new formula this did not hit me nearly as hard and never felt real jittery at all. This gave me more of a smooth like energy. I think maybe because of the time release caffeine it has was why this did not hit me as hard. I think with the original it did not have the time release and would hit you all at once and that is what made it feel to strong and made me jittery. I do think the energy this gave me was pretty good and did last a fairly long time which was nice considering I usually workout around 2 hours or so. With the amount of caffeine they use 420mg I thought this would have hit me a lot harder than it did. It was still enough to where I could feel it and know it was working and woke me up more.

My endurance from this I thought was decent. I felt this helped give me that extra boost of energy I needed half way through my workouts and be able to do a couple extras reps when needed on a few of my sets. Overall it was ok on helping with endurance but I think it could have been a little better than it was.

Pumps from this I thought were so so. There were a lot of times I could hardly feel them and if I did they never lasted very long. I figured they would be a lot better than they were and maybe to much but that for sure was not the chase. I did notice I was more vascular from this so that part of it works really well I thought.

What I would like to see added to this which I think would really help is some creatine . I thought my overall strength gains from this were not real great. I feel I maintained more than anything and after awhile I felt that some of my strength was down a little from where I was at before I started this. When they released his first pre-workout Myo-Blitz XS before yeah buddy the focus from it I thought was really good and was really looking forward to that with this product. The overall focus part from this I thought was just so so. I never had that laser like focus or tunnel vision I would have liked. At times it was a bit harder to really block out other stuff and really focus better on my workouts. I think the focus part could be a lot better I think.

With this new formula I found this to be a lot better on my stomach and did not cause me any upset stomach issues like the original version did.

Right now the cheapest I am finding this is on amazon for $29.99 for 30 servings. The price they had listed at $19.99 on muscleandstrength.com is not that price anymore and it is now $29.99. So basically a dollar a servings. I don't think that is to bad a price for what you are getting.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

Overall I thought this was a decent product. Was it better than the original version yes and no. There were somethings I liked better and somethings I did not with the original than with this new version. With the new version it for sure did not wow me in terms of effectiveness. On paper the new ingredient profile does look a lot better but did not work as well as I thought it would. I still think this is a decent product and worth giving a try. Maybe it was just me but I thought this would have been a lot better than it was. I am sure there will be a lot of people out there that will use this and will really like it. I was just not wowed by it and probably will pass on using it again. Again I want to give a big shout out to Ronnie Coleman for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.

Thanks to Ultra Human for sending it out!
      July 8, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Recovery
    • Hydration
    • DOMs Reduction
    • Endurance
    • Prop Blends
    • Better Taste Would Be Nice

This is a high quality BCAA/EAA product that will help you in recovery and hydration. In addition to helping you with recovery this also has coconut water and electrolytes to help you with your hydration. This is made up of a precision Bio-Engineered amino acid" complex.

First off I want to thank Ultra Human for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. First I need to apologize for taking a couple extra weeks to get this review posted after finishing it. A couple weeks ago my laptop crashed and had to get a new one and needed to get it set up and running. My laptop was my only access I had for writing my reviews. When I finally got my laptop up and running I had to go out of town for a few days and had no way of getting this done. Usually when I finish a product I get my review posted right away. With as much as I workout I need all the recovery I can get. I am a really big fan of aminos and always have them in my workout stacks. After seeing the ingredient profile I thought it looked rather interesting and worth giving a try. Also this was the first time I had ever heard of this company before.

First off what I don't like is they use two big prop blends. The first one is Ultra Human Amino Acid Matrix (4,250mg): This blend contains 13 different ingredients. This contains the 3 BCAAs (Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine) and Lysine HCL, Phenylalanine, Taurine, Threonine, Glycine, Alanine, Methionine, Sustamine (L-Athanyl-L-Glutamine), Tryptophan, and Proline. The rest of the ingredients, except for Taurine, are all Amino Acids needed by your body. They all keep the body functioning. Taurine is an Organic Acid that provides you a wide array of health benefits. Of note here, Sustamine is a dipeptide consisting of alanine and glutamine connected by a peptide bond designed for stability, and quick, efficient absorption. Its main function is to assist in re-hydration.

Second prop blend is Ultra Electrolyte Mineral Blend (1,927mg): coconut water powder dosed at 2100mg. As a known source of B vitamins and electrolytes, coconut water is very helpful in maintaining hydration levels. Moving further into the blend includes another secondary blend containing potassium glycinate chelate, sodium chloride, calcium bisglycinate chelate, magnesium aspartate, dimagnesium malate, calcium citrate tetrahydrate dosed at 427mg.

You get ultra high grade aminos. It has a fine powder and mixes really well because of the premium grade raws they use.
    They use High Absorption Mineral Electrolytes= they use aspartate, malate and bisglycinate forms of minerals is extremely expensive but the absorption is far superior.
    They use coconut water for its naturally occuring electrolytes and superior ability to hydrate the body eliminating cramping, poor muscle contraction and compromised mental performance.
    You will get NO Artificial Sweeteners, colors, dyes, flavors, preservatives!
    Sugar Free, Gluten Free and GMO's Free

I went with the Dragon Berry. This had more of a lighter taste to it like a more natural flavor. It was more of a diluted like taste to it. It does have a nice berry flavor but could be a little stronger. This is nothing real outstand but nothing horrible you will no want to drink.

Mixing was pretty easy. Seemed to mix really well and no leftover grit. It's says two scoops is one serving. I using this mainly intra workout. You could also use this post and anytime you feel you need a little extra recovery.

The hydration part of this I thought was really good. With it being summer I tend to sweat a lot more while I workout. This I feel really helped me stay a lot more hydrated and helped me to not sweat as much which was nice. I felt like I was more energized and less sluggish while using this. I do a lot of high volume training and I felt like I could go a lot quicker between sets and felt my recovery was better and had less muscle fatigue to deal with. My overall recovery from this I thought was pretty decent. I know my DOMS were a lot less noticeable and I just felt a lot better overall and more ready the next day for my next workout. Since I have been off this my DOMs has started to come back a little bit so I know this was helping me. With the extra ingredients they put in here I know helped aid me a bit more and it was nice having them in here. Everything I noticed from this was nothing real outstand but enough to know it was helping me.

Overall I thought this was pretty good on my stomach and never caused me any upset stomach issues to deal with. When you drink this it is more on the lighter side and not real heavy like to drink. I felt this helped me lean out a little more and was able to cut up a little more. Also I think this helped me drop a couple of pounds while using this. Also any bloating I would get in my stomach was minimal and noticed only a little bloating but nothing that was real bad like.

You can find this on amazon for $39.89 and you get 40 servings. This comes out to about a dollar a servings which I think is pretty good and worth the price considering what all they put in this.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed

Conclusion

Overall I thought this was a decent amino product. I think this is worth giving a try and for the price you can't really go wrong. I feel this aided me fairly well in my recovery, endurance, energy and hydration. I feel this is a decent product and will help you but I don't feel it's a product i will go out of my way to use again. I wish they could do away with the prop blends they use but don't let that stop you from trying this because it does work. Since I have noticed a little bit more Doms now that I have been off this makes me know that it was an effective product for me. If you get a chance to try this I feel it's worth it since it does have BCAA's/EAA's in it and it will help you a lot in your hydration. Again I want to give a big shout out to Ultra Human for making this product and letting me have the chance to give this product a try.

June 20, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Tastes Good
    • Good Recovery
    • Bad Mixability

Carbs are great for giving you some extra energy and help you recover better. This is the main reason I look to carbs and to help gain a little extra weight. I don't feel they are always something you should take but once in awhile they are nice to have and do help.

First I want to thank Redcon1 for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. I don't usually use carb products but they are kind of nice to have once in awhile. I think carb products are great for giving you more energy and better recovery. I know that when you start consuming lots of extra carbs you have to be careful not to over do it because it can cause you go gain some unwanted fat in the stomach.

This is made up of 25g of cluster dextrin (highly branched cyclic dextrin) One scoop size is 27.5g Also this has 100 calories in it.
    Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (HBCD) is a source of carbohydrates and is synthesized through the breakdown of starch by an enzyme that forms clusters of sugar molecules. Basically, HBCDs are absorbed and sent to the muscles quicker than your traditional carbs.

This Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin they use in this is something that is fairly new and a lot of athletic and bodybuilders are starting to use I found out.

I got the grape flavor. This I thought tasted pretty good. Kind of reminded me of a grape popsicle. It was maybe just a little on the sweet side but not to bad.

For a carb product this does not mix up real well. I noticed there was a lot of little floating pieces and had to keep shaking it up each time I would drink this. Other than that it was not to bad. This can be taken with your pre workout, during your workout, or post. I used this intra workout with my aminos. I wanted to get that little bit of extra energy and more recovery. One scoop is all you need.

I feel overall this product performed really well for me. This HBCD they use in this and are hyping up to be really good did in fact work really well for me and now a much more believer in this. Most of my workouts usually last around 2 hours give or take. I would normally take this intra-workout with my aminos and sip on it. On days when I would have those harder more intense workouts it can really take a lot more out of you. With this product I feel this really helped give me that extra amount of energy I really needed to help keep me going more. I felt better and more refreshed like to keep going. I know that after some of these workouts I still felt like I had a bit more in me to keep going longer if needed. I feel this helps keep your muscles feeling more fresh like and not fatigued and give out as quickly. I tend to do a lot of high reps and go semi heavy on weight and feel this gave me that nice boost of energy to help me push through and do all of my sets and reps with out having to struggle as much even after being in the gym for a long time.

A couple things I did notice a bit was that with these extra carbs was my recovery seemed to be a little better and not as sore like and my DOMS seemed to be a lot less than they normally are. While I was taking this I had been on a pump product also and with the extra carbs I feel really increased the pump I got a bit more. I know on leg day some of the pumps I got was a little to much meaning painful. Also on days I would work my forearms I had a lot of trouble going very heavy because of the pumps I was getting were to much and hurt a bit. On those two area's is where I really noticed it the most.

Overall I thought this was pretty good on my stomach and caused me very little to no gut issues. For someone like me I do have to be a little more careful not to consume a lot of extra carbs with this because if I do then I start to bloat a bit more in the stomach. I do feel that I did get some bloating in my stomach which should not have happened as long as you keep the rest of your carbs intake down. So part of this was my fault for the extra bloating and could have upped my cardio a little more which could have helped some. Do I think carb products are a must have no not always but are nice to have at times. If your trying to cut and want to use a carb product I would say you have to be a lot more careful with your over all diet. I would rather use carbs more so when I am bulking so I don't have to worry as much about any bloating I might bet since I would trying to put on some extra weight.

The cheapest I could find this was on muscleandstrength.com for $24.99 and you get 30 servings. This I think is a pretty good price considering a lot of the place I am find this they want $39.99 which is way to much for me.

Side Effects

Nothing really. Maybe just a little bit of bloating I got from this.

Conclusion

For a carb product that is using something that is fairly new and not know a real lot about HCBD and is being really hyped up like it is I get a little skeptical on weather or not this will work. Well after using this I am a firm believer that this new HCBD they use does work and works really well. I feel this very much did everything I look for in a carb product. This gave me some really good energy, some decent recovery and helped increase any pumps I would get. If your someone that tends to workout for a long time and need that extra pick me up to help keep you going this is a product very much worth giving a try. Do I think carbs products are a must have no but can really help at times. For me I would rather use them more so if I am bulking rather than cutting just for the fact of the little extra bloating I got. This would for sure be a carb product I would be more than happy to use again at some point. Again I want to thank Redcon1 for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.

June 18, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Mixes Well
    • Tastes Good
    • Lactose Free
    • Super Clean Protein
    • Partially Denatured Protein
    • Pricey

We look to proteins to help us recover better and build more muscle. Proteins are the build blocks to building more and better muscle. Also proteins are good if you have trouble meeting your daily macros and need that extra help at reaching them.

First off I want to thank Redcon1 for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. Right now I have tried a few of Redcon1 product but none of their standard protein products. Protein is a must have in my supplement stacks since it is the building blocks for building more muscle. When ever I get a chance to try new protein from different companies I am always up for doing so as long as it is from a decent company I like and trust.

This has a nice transparency label to it. Your proteins in this come from 100% milk proteins. You get three kinds of milk proteins in this. Whey protein isolate, Ion exchanged whey protein isolate, and Hydrolyzed whey protein isolate. Each scoop containers 25g of protein. They processes the Isolate using a cold processed micro and ultra filter - the basis of this is to assort enzymes that are used to hydrolyze whey protein concentrate to reduce its antigenic fractions and increase the peptides content. My one complaint is the 2nd kind of protein they use the Ion Exchange. Ion-exchange is an isolation process that utilizes hydrochloric acid and sodium hydroxide to positively and negatively charge ions in the protein that all but eliminates the fat and carbs in the protein which the additional benefits of whey could potentially get lost with that process.

3G of carbs, 1.5G sugars, Total amount of fat is 0.5g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 85mg. I think these amounts are good if your trying to keep your macro counts in check.

I decided to give one of their newer flavors blueberry yogurt a try. I always like to try different flavors than your normal chocolate or vanilla when I can. I thought this sounded good so I thought I would give it a try. I was rather pleased with this flavor and good it tasted. This had that nice blueberry yogurt taste to it. Maybe just a little on the sweet side but not to bad. I know some people might think it's to sweet but I thought it was just right and made it taste better. No weird after taste when you get done drinking it.

This stuff mixes really well and had no issues at all with it not fully mixing. Since this is going to be a fast digesting type protein you will want to take this right away after your workout. I would do one scoop after my workouts.

I look to protein for recovery and how well it digests. I thought overall my recovery from this was ok. It was nothing real outstanding for me but nothing horrible either. Depending on what body part I worked this seemed to help me recovery better on certain body parts better than others. I know on leg days and days when I would work more upper back and rear delts I seemed to feel a little more sore than normal the next day. When I would work any other body part I did not seem to be as sore. It depended a lot on how hard I worked out that day and how heavy I went as to how well I would recover. It seemed like the harder much more intense workouts I did I did not seem to recovery as quickly like I normally would. On days when I would not work out as hard I recovered a lot better and had hardly any issues with any DOM's. So over all my recovery was more like so so I thought. I think with the use of the Ion Exchanged whey protein hindered my recovery a bit and how I recovered. This was still better than nothing but I think it could have been a little better than it was but just needs a little tweaking of the protein they use.

For digestion it was really good. This seemed to fully digest right away even though this is made up of mainly milk proteins. I never felt this just sitting in my stomach waiting to digest. I think with this being cold process and micro filtration helped it to digest better. If your looking for a good protein that will fit well into your macro count I think this is a good protein to go with. This is not loaded with a lot of extra stuff and what is in this they try to keep the dosage amount lower which I do like. I did feel that after I would drink this I did feel a little more full but that did not last very long. I think this helped me more at maintaining my body weight and not really did much to help me increase my overall body weight and help put on more muscle mass.

The cheapest I could find this was on muscleandstrength.com and they want $29.99 for 30 servings. For an Isolate protein this is a fairly decent price. I know a lot of Isolate proteins they want a little more for them than regular whey proteins. I would not care to spend more than $30-35 at most for a product.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

This I thought was an ok protein. This was nothing I was real crazy about but did help me in some ways. If they were to change the protein they use in this I think it would really help make this a lot better and more effective. For your macro count this I feel is pretty good because they keep everything at much lower dosages. I think for the price they want for this is little high for me considering how effective it was for me. Would I recommend this maybe but I think there are some better options out there. If your looking for a protein that will help you keep in check your macro count better and you want something sweet you can use as a snack then this would be ok to have but other than that I would mostly likely have to pass on wanting to use this again. Again I want to thank Redcon1 for making this and letting me have the chance to give it a try.

Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!
      June 14, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Alertness
    • Better Focus
    • Better Mood

Nootropic products like this are a good way to get that enhance mental focus feeling and give you some energy boosts. I look to these for those two reason and like the idea behind products like this as long as they are well dosed and effective. This is one of the much better ones out there I believe and coming from a company like Outbreak you can count on them to deliver.

First off I want to thank Outbreak Nutrition for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. Nootropics lately have become to new thing for a lot of companies to come out with. I think they have there purpose and worth using for the right reasons. So far I have used a few different ones and have enjoyed them.

I feel this has a lot of really good ingredients in it and dosed fairly well to help make it a lot more effective. I posted below a list of the ingredients and what each of them do.

Bacopa Monnieri (std. 50% Bacopasides) 300mg

Supplementing Bacopa Monnieri has been clinically shown to improve cognition by lowering anxiety levels. It is also effective at improving memory formation. Bacopa monnieri interacts with the dopamine and serotonergic systems, but its main mechanism concerns promoting neuron communication. It does this by enhancing the rate at which the nervous system can communicate by increasing the growth of nerve endings. We have included a full clinical dose in TRANSMIT

Alphasize (Alpha GPC) 200mg

Alpha GPC is one of two highly pure and trademarked choline ingredients in TRANSMIT. We opted to provde the choline via two different compounds to ensure survivors got the best of both worlds. Choline is used to create and protect new brain cells. Choline is converted by the body into Acetylcholine, which is one of the neurotransmitters most involved in processes related to memory formation, retention, recall, mathematical and verbal reasoning, planning, and focus.

Phosphatidylserine (std 20%) 200mg

Phosphatidylserine (PS) works primarily on cognition by both boosting it and preventing it's decline longer term. PS has been shown highly effective at boosting attention in children, adolescents and adults with dosages between 100-300mg a day. PS also reduces cortisol, the stress hormone allowing you to think more clearly and calmly during stressful situations (Like gaming, studying or surviving the end of the world)

Caffeine 200mg

Just the right amount of Caffeine to provide energy that works synergistically with the focus enhancing nootropics in TRANSMIT but without causing a crash or jitters. We found 200mg of Caffeine worked perfectly with the other stimulant Dynamine to produce a laser focused euphoric feeling.

Methyliberine (as Dynamine) 50mg

Dynamine is a brand new mental stimulant that provides mental energy, laser focus and a slight euphoric mood lift. Dynamine does not raise the heart rate or cause jitters and works perfectly with a medium dosage of caffeine to give you a mental bost far exceeding any energy drinks on the market.

L-Theanine (as TheaKalm) 200mg

L-Theanine is a non sedating but calming compound. It works perfectly to reduce the perception of stress and lift cognition. It also works to prevent any jitters or anxiety that stimulants like caffeine can cause. A combination of L-Theanine with Caffeine (200mg each) is noted and studied to be synergistic in promoting cognition and attention.

Citicoline (as Cognizine) 125mg

Cognizine is another Choline source in TRANSMIT that once converted to Acetylcholine in the body provides a massive amount of benefits including boosting cognition, focus and promoting memory formation. There are numerous studies showing it is effective at increasing both short term and long term attention levels as well

No taste these come in pill form.
      Also nothing to mix
      They say to take three capsules per day. I would do three of these in the morning just before I would leave for work. They could be taken later in the day also if you need a little pick me up to get you going a little more.

Like I said above I would normally take these in the morning just before I would leave for work. I wanted something that would help give me a little more energy to help get me going in the mornings and give me some better mental focus so I focus better on my work I had to do. Also these can help with your overall mood and help you feel better.

In this you get 200mg of caffeine. That's not a huge amount of caffeine nor is it a real low amount either. I would say for a nootropic product this is an ok amount of caffeine to get. The first few weeks I was on this I felt a really good boost in my energy and felt a lot more awake. After a couple weeks of being on this it did not seem to hit me as hard energy wise. If this whole bottle would have worked (energy wise) as good as it did from beginning to end this would have been an outstanding product for me. Well for me this started off really strong like but when I got about half way through the bottle it did not seem to hit me as hard energy wise. On some days I could really feel it and other days not so much. The days I really wanted to test this were days when I would wake up feeling extremely tired and having a really hard time wanting to wake up and really needed that pick me up on energy. I feel it helped me a bit but could have been a little more. I think maybe if I did not consume so much caffeine later in the day with my pre-workout this might have hit me a little harder in the mornings.

The mental focus this gave me I thought was always pretty decent and could really block out other stuff and stress like issues I may be dealing with fairly well. I think I was able to focus a lot better on the stuff I needed to a lot better than I normally would. The mental focus part I thought was pretty good from beginning to end and never really seemed to change much and was always pretty good for me. I think that mood wise I always felt better and was more happier and more calm like. I do feel that when I took this in the mornings I would feel that my body temp seemed to go up a little more than normal because I noticed I would start to sweat a little more than I normally would.

I would say that overall I felt pretty good while using this. I just wish that when I first started taking this that those effects I got could have lasted through out the whole bottle especially the energy part. It was still a fairly decent product t thought and did help me in the areas this is suppose to help you in. The company Outbreak told me this is good to use either short term or long term because of the ingredients they use. I think for me this was more effective short term rather than long term. I think it depends more on the person and how you react to it. I would say right now the mental focus and mood enhancer part of this worked really well for me but the energy part lacked a bit.

Right now the cheapest I can find this is on dpsnutrition.net and they want $35.99 90 capsules which comes out to 30 servings. They have a 10% coupon you can use so it brings it down to $32.40. I don't think this is to bad a price. For any kind of nootropic product I don't think should be more than $30 at most. On outbreak's website they want $39.99. Also long as it work well I am ok with spending over $30 but not to much more than that.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

Overall I thought this was one of the better nootropic products I have used. I think with a few slight changes this could be even better than what it is. I think that most people who use this will really enjoy this a lot and find it to be effective for them. I am not saying it did not work for me but I prefer just a little higher amounts of caffeine. I know with a nootropic product going with a lot more caffeine than the 200mg can be risky just because a lot of people may not want more than that. I really think this product is worth checking out if your looking for a decent nootropic product to try. I don' think this will disappoint you once you try it. There may be slight things about this you may or may not like but for the most part I think you will really enjoy this product. For the most part this is a fairly decent company I think and have some good products and this is just another one to add to their list. Again I want to give a big shout out to Outbreak Nutrition for making this product and letting me have the chance to try it.

Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
        June 11, 2018

• Digests Well
      • Good Ingredient Profile
      • Favorable Weight Gain

Weight gainers are typically for those who have a hard time putting on weight or have a hard time eating the amounts of foods they need. If your wanting to gain a few extra pounds and put on a little more size this product will for sure help you do that. A lot of weight gainers from the past were filled with a lot of extra junk that helped you gain more fat than help you build good lean muscle. Since then they have really improved a lot I think and this product I feel really helps you pack on a little more size and weight but not make you feel all bloated.

----Introdu...

First off I want to thank TBN Labs for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. I never really use to be into weight gainer type products that much because of how they were made and filled with a lot of unwanted stuff in there that would make more fat like than helping you to build more lean muscle mass. This will be my third weight gainer type product I have used and so far been impressed with how they have gotten to be a lot better product. This I will say I was really impressed with and how well it worked for me. If your looking to put on a little more size this product will for sure help with that.

You get 480 calories. You get 0 total fats, 93g of carbs which is a hefty amount, 25g of protein and some vitamin B12 at 200mcg.

The biggest part of this is the total mass blend which consists of a total of 120,000mg. In this part there is a lot of really good stuff they put in here and at a pretty hefty amount to make up the 120,000mg. In this part you are getting Whey Protein Conc., Whey Protein Isolate, Glutamine Peptide, Waxi Maize, Sweet Potato Powder, Wild Yam Extract (Diosocrea Villosa), Brown Rice Powder, Maltodextrin, and Multi Grains Powder. I would be nice to see how they have this broken down and not in one big prop blend. With everything that is in this and at the amounts they use it would be pretty hard to go gain some weight and size.

Cookies & Cream is the flavor I went with. I thought this was pretty good. It does have little pieces of cookies in it which was a nice little added treat. This is sweetened with stevia which I am not a big fan off because of the after taste it usually leaves me. For the most part I thought this tasted really good and enjoyed drinking this. I did notice that in the mornings when I would take this that after I got done drinking it I did get a little bit of an cotton month after taste and I believe that was from the stevia they use and did not care much for that part. To get rid of that taste I would have to drink a little extra water and that seemed to help.

I was really surprised when I saw the size of the scoop for this. The size of the scoop for this is the size of a cup you use to cook or bake with. For being such a big scooper everything in this seemed to mix up really well. No left over powder or anything that will stick to the sides of your shaker bottle. Everything seems to mix up fairly well except for the little pieces of cookie they used but that was understandable why that part did not mix up.

All you need to one scoop each time you use this. There is no real need to do more than one scoop at a time considering what all is in this. I would do one scoop in the mornings before I left for work. I was taking this later in the mornings during my first break at work but changed it to right away in the mornings because how this made me feel so full like and wanted more in between when I took this and lunch time.

When I got this my plan was to take this at work during my first break around 9-9:30 in the morning. I did that a few times but after drinking this it made me feel really full and by the time I was ready for lunch around 12 I would still feel a bit full and not ready for lunch yet. So instead I decided I would take this in the morning when I would leave for work around 6:15-6:20 and start work at 7 so it would have a little more time to be able to fully digest into my system and then by the time lunch came around I would start to feel a little more hungry. After drinking this it kept me feeling full for about 2 hours or so. I found it to be better to take right away in the mornings on my way to work.

When I started taking this I was around 205 body weight and after I had been on this for a awhile I started to notice my weight started to go up a little more. Towards the end of my run on this I was sitting at or around 210lbs. There was a couple times my weight got up to 212 which I had never been at before. My weight usually likes to vary a little and while I was using this it seemed to stay closer around that 210lb mark. I noticed while using this I started to gain a lot more muscle mass and my muscles started looking a lot more full. Also my lifts started going up a bit more and was feeling a bit stronger than I normally would. It was nice being able to gain that little extra weight and have it be more muscle mass rather than just a lot of bloating. It was nice to feel better also and my recovery really improved a lot more. I was feeling a lot less soreness and could perform a lot better in the gym. I know when my body weight starts going up I usually get a bit stronger. I am someone that usually has a hard time gaining weight and usually stay at the same weight and never really change much. For someone that wants to add a little extra size and bulk more this is really going to help you a lot. With this now being summer time it's hard to want to use something like this since I don't really want to look to bloated like which it did do a little. If it's winter time and you are in full bulking mode this would be really good to have. I would for sure use this again.

I felt like after I took this it digested fairly quickly into my system. It never felt like it would just sit in my stomach for awhile before digesting. With everything that is in this I was rather surprised how well it digested into my system and not cause me any up set stomach issues or bathroom issues. This for me was like eating another full meal because I tend to have a hard time eating beyond my regular meals. This also helped to take away any issues I would have with wanting to snack on junk food later in the evening.

Right now this product is not widely available and I could only find this on their website and amazon.com. This comes in two sizes. I was sent the 5lb tub which has 19 servings in it and they want $44.75 for 19 servings. I don't think that is to bad considering what all they put in this and how effective it is. I do think their bigger size container is a little better deal if you can afford it or have a few extra funds to use. The bigger size is a 15.89lb container and has 60 servings and is $84.75.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed

Conclusion

I was really impressed with how well this product worked for me. Not only did I add weight but was also able to put on some good muscle mass and not have a lot of bloating. If your looking for a good mass gainer that will help you add more weight and size and not cause you a lot of bloating issues this is the gainer for sure to try. Also if your someone that has a hard time eating this will really help you and make it a lot easier to do. I would say if you are able to go with the larger container I would go with that instead because it will last you a lot longer. This is for sure a mass gainer I would be more than happy to use again. If I was to use this again I would not use it in the summer but wait till winter when I am more into bulking. The one down side to this is that it is not widely available to buy and would like and hope to see more site starting carrying this product line. Again I want to give a big shout out to TBN Labs for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.

Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
        June 4, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Properly Dosed Ingredients
      • Quality Ingredients
      • Better Recovery
      • Feel Healthier

Not all multi-vitamins are the same. A lot of your regular over the counter multi-vitamins you see might look like they are good but a lot of them are way under dosed and do not use quality of ingredients. To perform at a higher level and know your getting good quality ingredients at the right clinical dosages vitadapt is what you should be looking for.

First off I want to thank Nutrex for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. I use to be really big on always using a multi-vitamin but for awhile now I have not used any kind of multi and have not felt the need to really use them right now. I have heard both pros and cons to using them and is it really worth it. I think for the most part they are more worth using than not using. When I heard about this product and how they formulated it I was rather interested in wanting to give this try. This is suppose to be geared toward more of the serious type athlete/lifter. Plus I had not used any kind of multi vitamins in a long time and thought this was a good time to try them again.

This has a clinically dosed blend of 24 vitamins & minerals. The contains clinically proven KSM-66 to better adapt to stress & fatigue. The promotes optimum muscle function & strength. Has complete B-vitamin complex to support energy. Also has highly absorbable albion chelated minerals.

Here is list of the vitamins and minerals they use and what they do for you.
        Vitamin A (5,000IU)
        Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin well established to be a key contributor to eye health, but it's also important skin, teeth, and bone maintenance as well. It even assists in respiratory system function, tissue repair and performance!

Vitamin C (500mg)
        Perhaps the best known of all the vitamins and minerals, Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin found in all sorts of fruits and vegetables, especially oranges. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant in the body that helps combat free radicals and limit oxidative stress.
        This vitamin is also crucial for nitric oxide production, athletic performance, and some research even indicates it can improve fat loss.

Vitamin D (2,500IU)
        Also known as the "sun vitamin", Vitamin D is one of the most common nutrient deficiencies in the world, and also frequently underdosed in most multivitamins. VitAdapt includes a substantial amount of the most bioavailable form of Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol), to shore up any low levels you may have of this vitamin.
        Vitamin D is crucial for bone growth, density, and maintenance, and it's essential for optimal testosterone production too!

Vitamin E (30IU)
        Another of the fat-soluble vitamins, Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant in the body and an important for muscle recovery. Nutrex includes Vitamin E in its natural form of d-alpha-tocopherols, which is better absorbed and utilized than the the synthetic form of vitamin E, dl-alpha-tocopherols, which is commonly used in multivitamins.

Vitamin K2 (40mg)
        Most vitamins only include Vitamin K1, which is unnecessary as very few people are deficient in it. However, Vitamin K2 deficiency is very common, but not typically addressed by other products.
        Nutrex has included Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone, MK-7) to address any deficiencies you may have. Vitamin K is required to activate various enzymes in the body, which are involved in calcium repair in bone, testosterone production, and calcium storage.

B Complex
        Nutrex has formulated VitAdapt to include a comprehensive B Complex, thereby eliminating your need to purchase a separate B Complex Supplement. Each serving of VitAdapt provides: Vitamin B1 (15mg), Vitamin B2 (20mg), Vitamin B3 (50mg), Vitamin B5 (75mg), Vitamin B6 (15mg), Vitamin B9 (400mcg), Vitamin B12 (500mcg), and Biotin (300mcg).
        The B vitamin family is especially important for hard-training athletes as they are involved in energy and red blood cell production. More than anyone else, athletes are particularly susceptible to low B vitamin levels due to the demands they place on their body.

Calci-K Calcium (120mg)
        Calcium is a mineral essential for proper bone development and maintenance. It's also required for proper functioning of the heart, nerves, and blood clotting system.

Phosphorous (60mg)
        Phosphorous is the second most abundant mineral in the body (calcium being the most abundant), and it is not a common deficiency in adults. However, active individuals use greater amounts of micronutrients than sedentary individuals, which is why VitAdapt includes 60mg of Phosphorous per serving.
        Phosphorous helps filter waste from the kidneys, produce DNA and RNA, and regulate heart contractions.

Iodine (150mcg)
        With a heavy focus on restricting salt in the diet, iodine deficiency has become a more common issue for adults. However, iodine is vital for proper thyroid function. VitAdapt includes 100% of the RDA for iodine, so even if you are limiting table salt consumption, you'll still not be lacking in iodine.

Magnesium (100mg)
        Magnesium is a mineral crucial to regulating healthy blood pressure levels, bone integrity, and heartbeat. Unfortunately, health experts have found that most people don't consume enough magnesium through their diet. That's why VitAdapt includes 100mg of this essential mineral per serving.

Zinc (20mg)
        Zinc is one of the most powerful minerals in the body, as it's involved in the activity of over 100 enzymes, which affect countless function throughout the body. Zinc is also key for immune function, wound healing, learning and memory.

Selenium (75mcg)
        Selenium is a trace mineral that assists with maintaining thyroid function and ensuring proper thyroid hormone levels. This mineral is also necessary for proper immune system function and liver function as well. Selenium is also a common nutrient deficiency in athletes, which is why VitAdapt provides 75mcg.

Copper (1mg)
        Copper is important for bone, nerve, and cardiovascular health, as well as energy production. The mineral is also needed for proper immune function, and some research has indicated copper may play a key role in Growth Hormone (GH) production too! Unfortunately, copper is another common deficiency in athletes, which is why VitAdapt provides 50% of the Daily Value in each serving. Why not include more?
        Well, consuming too much copper can actually lead to chronic fatigue, as well as a number of other health-related issues. Nutrex has accounted for any copper you may be ingesting through the diet and prevents excess copper intake by including only 1mg per serving.

Manganese (1mg)
        Not to be confused with magnesium, manganese is necessary for countless functions in the body, including nutrient metabolism, bone health, and blood sugar regulation.

Chromium (60mcg)
        Chromium is an essential mineral needed for proper insulin function and metabolism. Numerous clinical trials have demonstrated that supplementing with chromium has improve insulin function and regulate blood sugar levels, which is particularly important for diabetic individuals. Proper insulin function also impacts muscle growth and fat loss, which is why VitAdapt includes 60mg worth of Chromium.

Molybdenum (5mcg)
        Although molybdenum has not been studied to the extent of most other minerals and vitamins, it is a key player in numerous physiological processes including energy production, antioxidant protection, and nervous system function.

Potassium (100mg)
        Potassium is a crucial electrolyte in the body that is heavily involved in muscle contraction and nerve conduction. However, you don't want too much, as excessive potassium intake can lead to kidney complications. For that reason, Nutrex has included an appropriate amount of potassium at 100mg per serving.

Adaptogenic & Performance Enhancing Blend:

KSM-66 Ashwagandha (300mg)
        KSM-66 is the industry-leading form of Ashwagandha extract on the market. It's typically consumed for its stress-combatting abilities, but more importantly, it's been shown to enhance semen quality by increasing levels of Luteinizing Hormone (LH), while reducing levels of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH).
        Moreover, Ashwagandha combats cortisol, which is one of the primary catabolic hormones that can increase fat gain and hinder muscle growth.

Schisandra (200mg)
        Schisandra Chinensis is the berry of a woody vine found in China traditionally used for its cardioprotective qualities. But, schisandra also enhances glucose disposal rates, insulin sensitivity, and glutathione production, which pay big dividends for increasing muscle and reducing inflammation. This powerful adaptogen can also improve memory, work capacity, and mental performance as well.

Rhodiola Rosea (150mg)
        Rhodiola is quite possible the most thoroughly studied and widely used adaptogen on the planet. It's typically used to combat fatigue, but in addition to that, rhodiola has been shown to enhance cognitive function, memory, and endurance.

No taste these come in a tablet form.
        Also noting to mix.
        They say to take 3 tablets per day. I wanted to split this up incase you pee this out which happens a lot when you take multi vitamins. I would take two tablets in the morning and then later in the day after my workout I would then take the third tablet and that is how I dosed these.

Multi vitamins are not real easy to review since they do a lot of internal stuff you don't notice or may feel. I do think this was a fairly decent multi for being more of a sports performing type multi-vitamin. While I was on this I seem to notice a better sense of well being and health. I felt like my energy levels were up a bit more in the mornings. I felt like I was a little more awake and alert in the mornings while at work. It was not a real big boost in energy but enough to notice something. It did seem to be more of a natural type energy this gave me. While I was on this I seem to feel better in general and never got sick or had any kind of colds which was nice. Also my moods in the morning seemed to be better and felt more calm with less stress.

I know that when I have taken multi vitamins in the past I always had to make sure I took them with food or else I would get a really upset stomach. With these I felt pretty good in the stomach. I would try to eat a little something with them and for the most part they were pretty good on my stomach. There were a few times I kind of felt a little upset stomach but nothing that was real bad or lasted very long. So over all these seemed to digest pretty well in my stomach and not just sit there for awhile before they would fully digest.

There claim is that this has a unique combination of effective doses of vitamins, minerals, and adaptogens to help support enhanced performace, improves strength and recovery and optimizes muscle function as well as overall vitality. This is suppose to help your body better adapt to higher physical demands and become stronger. I do feel like this helped me a bit in these areas. Since I workout 7 days a week and workout around 1-2 hours each time I need all the extra recovery I can get and this was great for helping to replenish my body more with the right vitamins and minerals I need so I can keep lifting like I do. I know my recovery seemed to be a little better and I feel this helped aid me a little more with my strength gains. I do feel like my overall performance was better while lifting and felt better while doing my workouts.

I did notice that after I took these and then later would use the bathroom that my pee would always be a bright neon yellow color. Not real sure if that was good or not since I have heard that with a lot of multi vitamins you wind up peeing a lot of them out of your system when your pee is a different color. Like I said above I would only do two pills in the morning and then the third pill later in the evening because I did not want to be peeing everything out of me right away. When I did the third pill my pee did not seem to be as neon yellow color. I think the reason for that was by that time of day I had consumed a lot of water from working out so that kept my system more flushed out.

Right now on muscleandstrength.com they want $29.95 for 90 tablets (30 servings) and have a 35% off coupon you can use so it will bring the price down to $19.47. This turns out after the coupon to be a fairly decent price. The question is how long will this coupon last so you can get it at this good price. Other than this site the cheapest I could find this was on amazon.com and they want $23.97 which is still a good price I think.

Side Effects

Nothing you should notice.

Conclusion

For this being a sports type performing multi-vitamin I think it did a good job for what it is suppose to do. Like I said above this was the first multi-vitamin product I have used in a long time so I can't really compare this to others to know if it was really that much better or not as good. With everything being clinically dosed I feel this works well and will help you. I think if your looking for a decent sports type multi-vitamin that will help you feel better overall and help you perform a little better I feel this is worth checking out. I think I would be up for using this again at some point. Right now I don't know if multi vitamins are a must have for me but more of a bonus to have when I am able to use them. Again I want to give a big shout out to Nutrex for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.

Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
          May 30, 2018

• Increased Strength
        • Transparently Dosed
        • Endurance
        • Clinically Effective Dosages

This is Nutrex pre-workout outlift. They have a few different pre-workouts they make but feel this is their best one they have. They also have this in a stronger formula called outlift amped. If your looking for a good pre that will really help you perform well and your more of a serious type lifter this is what you want. This will really help you a lot with strength gains, give you good energy, and you will feel a lot better when you are working out.

First off I want to thank Nutrex for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This has been a product I have been wanting to try for awhile now. Every time this has shown up on the trooper list (which has been a few times now) I was never able to claim it because of other products I had and it was a little frustrating how this could keep happening each time. Well finally it showed up and was able to claim this time. From the reviews I was reading on here for this they all seemed to rate this pretty high so I knew this was something I wanted to try. I have used a few other products from Nutrex and really liked them and figured this would be good also. For a pre-workout I would say this performed pretty well for me.

I feel this has a pretty solid overall ingredient profile to it. I also give them big props for not using any prop blends in this. I like to know everything I am getting and how much. This has a total of 10 ingredients in this and every thing is fully dosed to help make it very effective. Here is a list of each ingredient and what it does that I found to be very helpful on their website.

Citrulline Malate 2:1 (8g)
          Each dose in OUTLIFT has 8g of Citrulline Malate 2:1 allowing for intense, long lasting muscle pumps.
          Research has shown that citrulline increases Nitric Oxide (N.O.) and blood arginine levels which can provide an elevation in protein synthesis (lean muscle growth), creatine synthesis, and a greater BCAA utilization by muscles during exercise.
          Supplementing with citrulline malate has been shown to directly increase the number of repetitions, reduce fatigue and significantly decrease muscle soreness post exercise.

Carnosyn Beta-Alanine (3.2g)
          Beta-alanine increases carnosine levels.
          Research suggest daily supplementation of beta-alanine, supports more endurance and recovery from longer training sessions.
          Beta-alanine delays muscle fatigue to help increase lean mass and enhance strength.

Creapure Creatine Monohydrate (3g)
          Creapure Creatine Monohydrate is clinically proven the purest creatine monohydrate available anywhere.
          Research has shown that supplementing with creatine monohydrate supports improved muscle performance for muscle growth, strength and power.
          Creapure Creatine Monohydrate is produced using a patented process which guarantees purity, effectiveness and potency.

BCAAs
          L-Leucine (3g)
          Leucine is the most important branch chain amino acid for stimulating muscle protein synthesis.
          Supplementing with 3g of Leucine provides the needed amount to promote maximal protein synthesis.
          OUTLIFT provides the optimum 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine to Valine in a pre-workout product.

L-Isoleucine (1.5g)
          Isoleucine is one of the essential amino acids that is known for its ability to increase endurance and assist in muscle repair and recovery.
          Supplementing with 1.5g of Isoleucine provides the glucose, used as fuel, for your body to burn as energy.

L-Valine (1.5g)
          Valine encourages muscle repair and tissue growth while providing an energy source in the muscles to preserve glucose.
          Research has shown that Valine helps with maintaining the nitrogen balance in the body and is needed for muscle metabolism.

Taurine (2g)
          Taurine has shown to be effective for promoting endurance, increasing alertness and enhancing recovery.
          Supplementing with Taurine has been shown to increase strength levels and decrease muscle soreness.

Caffeine (350mg)
          Caffeine is one of the most well-researched performance enhancement ingredients.
          Supplementing with Caffeine immediately increases work volume and muscle strength, mental alertness and mood, assists in fat loss and helps you train at a higher intensity level.

N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (150mg)
          Research has shown this essential amino acid supports brain function including increasing mental focus and alertness, dopamine levels, mood and energy during exercise.
          N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is 20 times more water soluble and better absorbed to raise tyrosine levels in the body.

Bioperine (5mg)
          Research has shown that BioPerine enhances drug and nutrient absorption in the body which improves the effectiveness of key ingredients.

I was trying to decide between a couple of flavors they had that I wanted to try and finally went with apple watermelon. I wanted to try something different so I went with this flavor. At first when you try this it hits you real hard. It does have a pretty strong bit to it at first. I tried to notice the mix of apple and watermelon together and it's a little hard to do so. I think the apple part is a bit more noticeable than the watermelon. This will be a bit strong on taste I will say but after using this for awhile I started to enjoy it a lot more. I know for some people they will not like this because of how strong it is but I enjoyed it. I won't say the taste was outstanding but it was something I started to like the more I used it and kind of looked forward to drinking it. You will notice each time you drink this that right away you get a real strong bit to it and that part is always there each time you drink it.

Mixing was not problem at all. Everything seemed to mix up really well and no left over little pieces or sediment on the bottom of your shaker bottle. I did notice that when you shake this up really well and then go to open the lid on your shaker bottle you will get a lot of built up pressure and get a little popping sound. It does say on the label not to vigorously shake this because it caused pressurization. I would like to know what causes this and why it does that.
          Since this each ingredient is fully dosed there is no need to do more than one scoop. It says to take one scoop 30 mins before workout and do more than one serving per day.

I like to rate my pre-workouts on what kind of energy it will give me. What kind of strength gains I get and overall performance. In this you get a pretty high dosage of caffeine at 350mg. For me I would have to say 350mg is about the max I care to get. I will do more at times but care not to if I don't have to. I like to get between 300-350mg at most. This I thought packed a pretty good punch energy wise and would really wake me up more and get me going shortly after taking it. Most days this felt really good and just a few times felt like it was a little more than I cared to have. I never really noticed much in the way of feeling real jittery. It seemed like the energy this gave me was good and consistent and would last me through out my workouts and I usually work out around 2 hours. I know for some people this could be to much stims and don't know how the amped version could be stronger than this because this I felt was more than enough that I needed or wanted.

Also in this you get a pretty high amount of Citrulline at 8g for pumps. I think this part was great on most days. I could feel those pumps come on very nicely and last me for awhile as long as I kept going and not taking very long between my sets. The days I really noticed the pumps a lot more so was on leg days. For awhile I was wondering why I seemed to be having some trouble doing the weight I normal had been doing and could feel that pump a lot more in my legs and then I knew right away why I was having more trouble doing that weight. Every time I can feel that pump really strongly in my legs I always have a harder time going as heavy because of how my legs seem to hurt more pump wise. Also on leg days I like to work my forearms after I get done with legs and when I started using this I had a lot harder time working my forearms because of the pump I was getting was so painful like. I would always like to start with reverse curls on the preacher machine and when I would start to do them I could hardly do them because my forearms would hurt so badly because of the pump I was getting. It was kind of weird because it was only on days I would work legs and my forearms that the pumps were this painful. On other days when I would work other body parts I could feel the pumps nicely but nothing that was as painful like.

The focus from this was pretty decent I thought. I felt I could really lock into my workouts better and not let a lot of other things distract me as much. It was nothing like that laser like focus I really enjoying having but it was enough to notice it was helping me focus better.

I noticed they use creapure pure creatine monohydrate at 3g which I feel is a decent amount. Since I started using this I really started to notice some good strength gains this gave me. I like to do a lot of high reps and go semi heavy to help build more size and I was noticing how I was able to increase my weight on a lot of my lifts and still be able to do all my reps. Back is one area I really noticed a bit increase in my strength. On the Lat pull machine I like to do 3 sets of 15 reps and I do like 5 different bars on there so overall I do a lot of sets and reps on there. When going as heavy as I was doing it can take a lot out of you just to get through everything I do. Having that extra strength is really nice and helped me a lot on back days. I noticed a lot how my strength went up by how much more weight I was starting to do and could do for 15 reps and still be able to do all my sets even at the much heavier weight. Overall it just felt better to feel a lot stronger on my lifts and not have to struggle to do them.

Overall my endurance and stamina was very much improved. I just felt so much better and could get through my long workouts a lot easier like and not have to struggle as much to do them. I felt my recovery time between sets was a lot shorter and could push through my workouts a lot quicker. After a lot of my workouts I could feel that I still had a bit left in me to where I could do more if I needed to but most of the time there would be nothing left I needed to do or could do. I just felt like my overall performance on this was really good and felt so much better while using this.

I felt overall this was really good on my stomach and hardly ever caused me any upset stomach issues or gut issues at all. This also never caused me any unwanted trips to the bathroom which was nice. Also I was noticing how much more vascular this made me look and I seemed to have more definition in my muscles and I believe with the high amounts of citrulline helped with that. I felt after using this it really helped me pack on a lot more muscle mass and my weight had gone up a bit more and as of now I am at my heaviest weight 210lbs (I am 5'8) I have ever been at considering back in July when I switch gyms and now at a much better gym I was around 195lbs back then.

Most sites that I am finding this on only sell the 20 serving container. I was sent their 30 serving bonus size container. I was able to find a 30 serving container on allstarhealth.com and just happened to be the apple watermelon flavor and they wanted $37.99 otherwise the only other place I could find this was on amazon.com and they wanted $44.99. I think the $37.99 for 30 serving is a pretty good price for this considering what all they put in here and everything is fully dosed also. To go with the 30 serving container it's about $10 or so more I am finding. I think they should make all the containers 30 servings.

Side Effects

This does have 350mg of caffeine and for some people who might be a bit more stim sensitive this maybe a little to strong for you. For me I felt I was at my limit I care to take in for caffeine. On some days it did seem just a bit more than I cared to have but not to bad.

Conclusion

Overall I found this to be a very solid product that really works each time I used it. Not really sure if I would need the amped version now considering how well this worked for me. I still may look into trying that at some point but right now I don't see the real need to do so unless I felt the regular version was not as strong performance wise but it was for me. I like that this has a lot of really good ingredients in it and they are all fully dosed. If you want a pre-workout that will really deliver on it's claims each time you use this I would highly recommend giving this a try. Right now I would have to rate this is as one of my top pre-workouts I have tried and I have used many different pre-workouts. I would for sure be more than happy to give this another try and would love to try some of their other flavors. Again I want to give a big shout out to Nutrex for making this product and letting me have the chance to try it.

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
            May 28, 2018

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Fully Disclosed
          • Great Profile
          • Maintains Muscle Mass
          • No Proprietary Blends
          • Reduces Cramping
          • Uses Both BCAAEAA Blend

This product is from Nutrabio's new Natural line they just released. This is their intra workout product Intra Blast. Pretty much the same product as their regular Intra Blast but now in an all natural. The overall results from this I would say were pretty much the same as their regular Intra Blast product. The flavoring will be your main difference and their are no artificial colors either. This has a much lighter more natural taste to it. If you had the chance to try their regular Intra Blast you will enjoy this also. What I like better about this is it is all natural and a little better for you. This will still give you that really good recovery and will help you perform really well.

First off I want to thank Nutrabio for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This is from Nutrabio's new natural line they just released. When I heard they were releasing this new natural line I was a little unsure about it. After checking into it a little more and saw it was just flavoring and no artificial colors were the main things they changed and the rest of it was the same then I was a bit more excited about it. When I saw the intra blast show up I had to claim it right away. I was able to try their regular intra blast when that first came out and I was blown away by how amazing that product was for me and when I saw I was able to give this a try I knew I had to. Again I was not disappointed with this product at all and by how well it performs.

What I really like about this is everything they put in this is full dosed and no prop blends used at all and you will never see that in any of their products which is good. This has a very solid profile with a lot of really good stuff in here. You get a total of 20g of aminos.

10g EAA's which promotes muscle growth, recovery, reduce training related soreness, increase energy, blunt fatigue during exercise and supports muscle protein synthesis.

7400mg of BCAAs in 2:1:1 ratio (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine), that promotes muscle growth, recovery and reduce soreness.

5000mg of Glutamine to replenish muscle glycogen after exhaustive exercise.

2000mg of Betaine Anhydrous to increase muscular strength and improved endurance.

1000mg of OKG to improve exercise performance, reduced muscular fatigue, electrolyte and hydration optimizer, helps maintain water balance in the muscles, facilitates motor neuron function and increases exercise capacity.

2800mg Electrolyte and Hydration Optimizer that helps maintain water balance in the muscle, facilitates motor neuron function and increase exercise capacity.

I really like how they have this broken down into four different area. First you get your Muscle Growth EAA/BCAA at 10,005mg. Then you get your muscle recovery accelerator at 5g. Then your Strength & Performance Matrix at 3g, and finally you get your Electrolyte & Hydration Optimizer at 2.8g There is just a lot of really good stuff in here to help make this one of the top ingredient profiles I have ever seen.

This comes in two flavors Sweet Tea and Kiwi Strawberry. I decided to give the sweet tea a try. I think this is a really good flavor to have in an intra workout product that you are suppose to sip on. I think having this flavor in the natural line is better than the kiwi strawberry and just because of how they go a lot lighter and taste. You can really tell it is a bit lighter on taste and does not have that little extra bit of sweetness added to it. They do put 5g organic raw cane sugar for flavoring. You will notice a little more of a citrus taste to it. I found it to be really good. Since it does not have a real strong taste to it makes it a lot easier ( or at least for me it did) to want to slam this each time I drank it.

Everything ingredient wised mixed up very well but you will get a lot of foam with this that I was not real crazy about. They do put a good amount of Leucine in this at 3.8g and that will cause a lot of foam. When I would fill up my shaker bottle I would always get about and inch thick of foam that would sit on the top and because of that I could not top off my shaker bottle with water because of that foam. I don't know if stirring this instead would make a different but that would be hard to do since I always like to shake it up again before I take a sip each time.

Since this is fully dosed all you need is once scoop. I would do one scoop during my workouts. This could be taken at other times during the day but only feel that would be needed if you felt you need a little extra recovery.

Even in their new natural line I still found this product to be just as good and their regular intra blast and really glad I was able to try this again. Really everything ingredient wise is the same except for taste and no artificial colorings. I still found this to be one of the best Intra workout products I have used and have used many different ones since I tried the regular intra blast back in 2015. Pretty much all of the results I got from this were pretty much the same as I got with their regular intra blast.

This stuff really works and works good. On many of my workouts this really helped me push through them with a lot more ease even if I was not feeling it as much that day. On some days when I would get done with work I could really feel myself dragging a bit and figured my workout would not go very well with how I was feeling. I was really surprised how this helped me push through those days I felt I was dragging a lot from working all day. My hydration, stamina, and endurance was always spot on and way more improved after I would start to sip on this. Some days especially leg day I could feel myself get very winded after each set and my breathing would be pretty heavy and this really improved my breathing a lot and helped me recovery way faster so I could control my breathing a lot better so I could get through that workout a lot better. On days I wanted to go real heavy I felt this really helped me push through those sets also so I could go heavier on weights and not get as fatigued which was really nice. My recovery time between sets was very much improved and always left like I could go again very soon after doing a set.

For recovery I feel this gave me some of the best recovery I have ever gotten from an amino product. Lately I have been dealing a lot with some issues in my shoulders, upper back, and neck that have been bothering me from pinched nerves I have been deal with and after taking this for awhile the pain I was having in my shoulders and the soreness in those area's was reduced big time. I could not believe how much better my shoulders and upper back and neck felt after being on this. I had not felt that good in those area's in a long time and to feel that good in those area's was really nice. The way my body felt overall was incredible. At times I was wondering if I was working out hard enough because of how good I was feeling. At times I felt I needed to up my workouts a bit more because I was not feeling nearly as sore as I usually do and was wondering if I was really hitting it hard enough which I knew I was because of how much time I always spend in the gym. I know this product really helped me make a lot of big gains and improvements with my workouts by how great I always felt when I worked out. My body always felt like I had a lot more energy and endurance and never felt sluggish doing my workouts. I also felt I was able to gain a lot more muscle mass because I was noticing a lot more fullness and my muscle started to have more of that swallow look to them. Also this felt really good on my stomach and never had that bloating type feeling from drinking this.

Besides their own website I did find this on suppz.com and the price was the same $39.99 for 30 servings. Since you do get a full 30 servings and they have a lot of really good stuff in here I can understand the price being a little higher than more intra workout products. I am ok with this price since it performs so well. If there is anyway the price can be lowered to around $35 at most I would be a little happier.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

I still think this is one of the best and more effective intra workout products I have used. Now that they have this in an all natural I think only makes it better and a little more healthy. Now that this is in an all natural I would probably stick with using this product more so and recommend people go more in this direction. This is one thing about Nutrabio I really like is that every time they release a new product it never disappoints. If you want an amino product that really delivers on great recovery and performance I would highly recommend trying this. There is just so many good things they put in here that work and helps you to performance so much better. It is really sad I am out of this this product right now but I know I would for sure use this again. Maybe this time I would be up for trying the kiwi strawberry. I hope someone else claimed that flavor so we can find out better what they thought of it. Again I want to give a big shout out to Nutrabio for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.