wjmathewsx

• MCTs
  • Fits Macros
  • Carbs High
  • A Bit Pricey

Solid whey protein powder that has some MCT's in it and no artificial sweeteners.

Good morning ladies and gents. Today I am here to review Everyday Whey by Flex Nutrition. I received it from the SR.com TROOP program. I use protein powders to meet daily macro needs. I like the help with recovery that it gives me and the fact that it keeps me out of a catabolic state.

Solid Ingredient Profile

(Per Scoop)

Total fat 2g
Sodium 95mg
Total carbs 4g
Sugars 2g
Protein 24g

With this profile I would think any...

Solid Ingredient Profile

(Per Scoop)

Total fat 2g
Sodium 95mg
Total carbs 4g
Sugars 2g
Protein 24g

With this profile I would think anyone can fit this into their daily macros. If you're on a keto diet you may want to reconsider the carbs. However, the MCT's may make it worth it to you. Top it off with Stevia sweetening rather than artificial sweeteners and you have a solid ingredient profile.

Taste- I had the Creamy Vanilla and it tasted pretty good for a vanilla protein powder. I am usually not a vanilla guy. But, this wasn't bad at all.

Mixability- I mixed with water, milk, oatmeal, PB2, and creatine powder. No matter what I put in, there wasn't any clumping or other issues.

Dosing- I used 1-3 scoops a day.

It's pretty hard for me to judge protein powders. I can judge them for the label. I can judge them for taste. I can't really tell you if it worked in recovery. I can assume, because it helped me meet my daily macro needs, that it helped with my recovery. However, I don't know that for sure. So, on that note, it has a good taste. It has a solid ingredient label. Because of this I was able to get my macros in and I am sure this helped me in my recovery.

$36 for 26 servings is a bit much in my opinion. Because it has MCT's and no artificial sweeteners I feel like it could be worth a little more than the average protein powder. If I can get it on sale for 15%-20% off I will probably try some more flavors.

Side Effects

None. I was looking for some bloating but couldn't tell.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I think it's a great protein powder. It tastes good, it has a great ingredient profile, and it definitely helps with meeting your macro needs. I want to thank sr.com and Flex Nutrition for allowing me the shot to try this. I appreciate it.

August 16, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Interesting Ingredient
  • No Side Effects
  • Decent Value
  • Needs Higher Dosage Of Active Ingredients
Decent fat burner that is priced low enough to at least give a shot.

Shoutout to Flex Nutrition for sending me a couple of bottles of this stuff. I always appreciate the kind gestures for us TROOPer's. I have tried Flex Nutrition products several times and have always felt like they are a solid company with a solid reputation. In part, because their products aren't overpriced and they seem to work. I took this product while trying to do a quick shred of 15lbs for summer.

Label starts out by listing 500mg's of Lyzme5. After doing some re...
Decent fat burner that is priced low enough to at least give a shot.

Label starts out by listing 500mg's of Lyzme5. After doing some research it seems that Lyzme5 can help to reduce cholesterol, and helps your liver to get lipids into the bloodstream so that your body can use this as an energy source. This was all new to me...but hey, I saw it on the internet so it has to be true. The rest of the ingredients seem to be common weight loss ingredients. Green Tea, Garcinia Cambogia, and Raspberry Ketones. If these products are accurately dosed then it can definitely aide in fat loss. With this particular product the dosing seems low

Taste: Two caps so no taste.
Look: Spotted dark brown on a light brown
Mixability: Didn't mix with anything
Dosing: 2 caps, first thing in the morning and two more before lunch was the way I took em.

I actually managed to lose 12lbs during the time I took this product. My diet was fairly good. I had switched my exercise routine up at this time. I can't say that I would have lost less without the product but I can't say it didn't help either. I took the pills as regularly scheduled as I could. I'm sure some of the weight was water weight. I'm not sure how much body fat I lost during this time. I noticed a slight increase in energy as well. Especially when taking it upon rising out of bed on an empty stomach.

If you want to pay $30 for a bottle to try out for a couple weeks at the recommended dosage then I wouldn't think it was a bad investment. If you want a full month supply for $60 then go for it. If it were me, I would try the first couple of weeks and see what I thought. If you are trying to cut like I did, it might be worth it. Are there better options for the money out there? Possibly... try it out and see what you think.

Side Effects

Surprisingly, NONE

Conclusion

I like the product. I'm ok with the price. I think it helped me lose the 12lbs. Yes, I would be willing to purchase another bottle at that price. It's NOT a miracle pill. It takes dedication to a workout program as well as a balanced diet. You do those two things and I think this product could help you "Incinerate" the fat from your body. Lastly, thanks to Flex Nutrition for partnering with SR.com to send this out to us. I appreciate you both!

Overall
Thanks to Beast Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
  August 15, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Disclosed Active Ingredients
  • Mixes Easily
  • Effective Dose Of BCAAs
  • No Proprietary Blend
  • Low Dosed Active Ingredient
  • Weak Flavor
  • CLA Dosage
  • CLA Not Effective
---Quick Summary---

Decent BCAA with the average ingredient profile that claims to get you ripped while taking it. To me, it was no different than any other BCAA drinks I've had. Just a little more expensive.

---Introduction---

---Quick Summary---

---Introduction---

What's up SR.com folks. 37y/o male with roughly 7 years of working out and taking supplement experience. I am here today to review the BCCA product "BCAA Ripped" by Beast Sports Nutrition. I like to sip on BCAA's during my workouts, pickup basketball games, and sometimes during the day when drinking water starts to suck. When I saw this I thought I'd give it a shot to see how it tasted and to see if it could help with my workouts and recovery.

The ingredient profile is simple with a twist.

L-Leucine 2500 mg
L-Isoleucine 1250 mg
L-Valine 1250 mg

BCAA Ripped also says it has 3,000mg's of mixed-chain triglycerides,. I had to look this up on the good old Google to see what these are supposed to do and according to them it is used by athletes to help build more lean muscle as well as weight control. Some of the other benefits I read about seem to include possibly lowering fat from the body and lowering cholesterol. If this is true I think this is great and it should be in more products. The final ingredient that's supposed to help get you "Ripped" is 250mg's of CLA. We all know, at that dose, you aren't getting any help from CLA.

Dosing - 1 scoop with 6-12oz of water is the way I rolled.

Mixability - This product mixed fine. No issues

Taste - I received the coconut crme flavor. Didn't taste bad at all in small amounts. I tried to put a few servings in my water jug one day and I eventually got tired of drinking it and wanted plain water back.

I just never noticed anything at all with this product. I definitely didn't lose any body weight. But, that wasn't necessarily the goal. It's always hard for me to judge a BCAA drink. I put em in the same category as protein shakes. It's just to hard to tell if they are working at the specific time you are drinking them or after. You just drink them and hope for the best. I didn't get my cholesterol tested before I started taking it so I'm not sure if that was lowered or not. However, I don't have any issues with that to begin with. I never expected to see anything from the amount of CLA in the product either.

A1 Supps is carrying the product for $26.95 plus shipping & tax for just 20 servings. Definitely cannot justify spending that kind of money on a BCAA product that doesn't have a way of letting you know it is working. at over $1 a serving it's to expensive for me. There are plenty of BCAA drinks on the market to help you through your workout for cheaper per serving.

Side Effects

No Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, it's just average. It's no different than any other BCAA product on the market. The taste was just OK. The price is to expensive. It mixes well. I didn't notice any side effects and I guess it could have lowered my already low cholesterol. Who knows? I will say though, I want to thank Beast Sports Nutrition for still giving us sr.com TROOPer's the opportunity to at least give it a shot. I appreciate that. Some products just aren't for everybody. Take care.

June 22, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective
  • Immune System Support
  • Chelated Minerals
  • Energy
  • Robust Profile For One Pill
  • Low D3 And Magnesium Dose
  • Missing Vitamin K
  • No Extras
I picked up this gem from the SR.com TROOP program. It had been a long time since I had taken a multi-vitamin consistently. I began to see the difference really quick. I have been on a solid diet and exercise program for a while. I watch my macros and still don't eat as "good" as I should. I don't get a lot of the micronutrients that some fruits and vegetables provide. That's where a multi comes in handy for me.

Mega Multi has a solid ingredient profile. Of course, since it's a vitamin they list all the ingredients individually. I would never buy a multi if I saw that it was a prop blend. The label is extremely long so I wont list the individual ingredients. I have included a picture of the label so you can see what all is in there. I love the sufficient amount of essential vitamins and minerals needed each day to perform at your best. I feel like vitamins E and C are under dosed, but that seems to be my only real complaint of the ingredient label. Now, don't get me wrong, they are still useful and will help the average Joe get healthier. Vitamin K is missing. That's kind of bothersome, but not to the point where I wouldn't recommend it to people. Most don't even look for vitamin K in a multi like I do. Other than that I think it's quite good. Especially for the money you spend.

Taste- No taste because they're in pill form

Mixability- You don't mix pills... DUH

Dosing- 1 Pill a day. That's probably what I like most. I always took it after lunch.

I really felt like, since it had been so long since I had taken a multi-vitamin that this product helped me overall to feel better and be in a better mood. I don't feel like it did anything outlandish. However, I do, 100% believe it helped me get back on track by making me feel better, in general. I can't say I "felt" anything like I do with preworkout products. I can't say you will experience a different look like you can with pump products. But, I can say that if you don't take a multi-vitamin regularly and you start you can definitely tell a difference in your overall being after just a few days. Unless you get a bad multi. Natural energy and overall health is the goal of a multi and this one, I believe, helps with both.

Does it get any better than $20 for a two month supply of something? I didn't think so. At first glance I thought it might just be a 30 day supply. However, when I realized you only had to take 1 a day I realized that this was even better. Averaging $10 a month ona multi is light on anyone's supplement budget. I wish it were more widely available though. It seems the only place you can find it is Flex Nutrition's website.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, I feel like you get a really good multi-vitamin for an even better price. Let's review... Great ingredient profile with the exception of the missing vitamin K, 60 day supply for only $20, clean, natural energy with some overall health improvement, and easy to swallow. I can see my self ordering another bottle or two in the future. I don't see a reason why not, to be honest. Lastly, thank you to Flex Nutrition and SR.com. You guys ROCK for helping folks out like you do. I'm just happy to be apart of it.

Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  June 21, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Affordable
  • Muscle Pump
  • Muscle Endurance
  • Strong Pump
  • Longer Workouts
  • Minimized Rest Time Between Sets
  • Prop Blend
  • Possibly Underdosed
Good morning SR.com family. Today I am here to review a product I received through the SR.com TROOP program. VMI Sports partnered with SR.com to let a few of us try their Pre-Workout/Pump product called Vasogen. Everyone loves a good pump. Everyone loves to look in the mirror and see a vein or two that wasn't there previously. Since it's the summer time I figured I cant hide all that "bulking" fat I had put on over the winter so I had better start cutting. Since then, I have been steadily following a pretty strict diet. I'm eating about 3500 calories a day and still losing weight. Energy isn't a problem. When I ordered this I was looking for something that would help get the blood flowing during the workouts. Vasogen gave me what I was looking for.

*PROP BLEND WARNING*

I usually don't care for a product that throws everything together in a prop blend and runs with it. I feel like all companies should take the time to list the ingredients separately. Otherwise, to me, it looks like you are hiding something. With Vasogen, I didn't seem to mind as much. Probably because I could tell the difference from taking it and not taking it.

They list 3 ingredients individually. But, those 3 I don't care about. B-3, Chloride, and Sodium don't matter to me on the ingredient label. I'm more interested in knowing how much Hawthorne Berry Powder, Agmapure Agmatine Sulfate, and Schizandra Berry Powder are in it. Being that it's a prop blend I can't be sure that I am getting enough of the Agmapure Agmatine Sulfate. 500-750mg's is effective. Ideally you want closer to 1g. From the way I felt I looked while working out I feel like, if they are under dosed it's not by much.

Taste- There is no taste since this is in pill form.

Mixability- No mixing it with anything.

Dosing - Pretty Simple. 1-2 pills 15-30 minutes before your workout.

So, I tried Vasogen in a variety of different ways. I tried taking 1-2 pill before workouts with nothing else. I took 1-2 pills with another preworkout. Each dosage gave me better and better results. Vasogen by itself with one pill didn't do anything for me. I weigh about 210lbs so I figured it wouldn't. Upon taking two pills I could see a better pump than taking nothing/1 pill. When I combined 1 pill with another preworkout I had it seemed to work the best. The pumps/energy in the gym were outrageous. I didn't want to stop looking at myself in the mirror. I had veins coming out across my chest and it wasn't even chest day :) I thought, let me try two pills with the same preworkout.... Bad idea... don't do that. I'm guessing it was to much for my CNS. I got a headache halfway through and just felt lethargic. From that day on I would either just take two Vasogen by themselves or 1 with another preworkout. Since then I have loved the Pump and energy you get.

I found Vasogen for $30 on Amazon. This is for 60 pills which, if combined with another preworkout like I did, gives you 60 workouts for only $30. That's an easy YES for me. Especially when I know the results I'm going to get. Now, if you just want to take that by itself as your preworkout then you still get 30 workouts for $30. That's still a GREAT deal for a product that I think will give you a solid pump.

Side Effects

If you combine two Vasogen pills with another preworkout then you might regret it like I did. If you use as directed then you should be fine.

Conclusion

By itself, Vasogen is just OK... Combined with another preworkout it's REALLY GOOD. Not sure that I recommend everyone do that. But, it worked for me. The label is a prop blend that also leads me to believe that some of the ingredients may be under dosed. I don't know for sure. In the end, I do receommend that you give this a shot to see how this works out for you. With the price tag you shouldn't worry about wasting your money. I think it's worth it. Lastly, THANK YOU to SR.com and VMI Sports for giving me the opportunity to try another product. You guys ROCK!

Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  April 24, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Great
  • Better Recovery
  • Mixes Perfectly
  • Affordable
  • Quality Ingredients
  • Great Macros
  • Non GMO
  • One Size Option
Hey, hey!! Let me start off by saying thanks to the folks at sr.com and VMI Sports for teaming up to allow me to try this ProtoLyte protein. Anytime I get a chance to try a protein I've never had before I get a little excited. I've had some good ones and some terrible ones. It's part of the process I guess. I've been trying to put on some size, and strength I have lost over the last few months. I started going back to a lot more cardio because I can do it anywhere. Weights, for me, have to be done in the gym because I don't have any at home. Work/life have been crazy so it's been easier to just go outside and run than lift. However, I have been back at it for a couple of months now and it's starting to come back to me.

FULLY DISCLOSED LABEL... That's my favorite kind of label. 0 fat, only 40mg's of sodium, less than 1 carb, and 25g's of protein in one scoop. I'll take it. It also gives you a few other ingredients that you may find helpful. I will attach a picture of the label to this review so that you can see all the ingredients. The BCAA profile seems to be a typical one and that's just fine with me. I like the fact that they use Non-GMO cold processed whey protein isolate as their protein of choice in ProtoLyte. It seems to be extremely clean.

I received the Vanilla Peanut Butter to try and it was pretty AWESOME to say the least. I'm not a big fan of vanilla by itself so I usually add some PB2 to it. This tasted just as good without having to add anything to it. I tried it with 2% milk, and with water. It mixed just fine with both. No clumping. I love the thickness of the shake with the milk and since I am trying to put some muscle/size back on I'm ok with the extra calories. I was adding 1-1.5 scoops in to the milk with about 8oz milk and 40z of water. With the water it was 1-1.5 scoops with about 10oz of water.

It's always hard for me to judge protein in the effectiveness category so I go based on how I recover. Am I more sore than normal? Am I the same?? Better?? That's the only real way for me to tell if it is working or not. With ProtoLyte I seemed to not be as sore as in the past. My leg days didn't seem to brutal like they did in the past. It could have been because of the increase in calories. It could have been because I was able to get more rest also. I'm sure it was a mixture of all three though. I drink plenty of water throughout the day so I didn't seem to notice the hydration it's supposed to give you either. I'm sure it does, but it's hard to notice when you are drinking a gallon+ a day. I didn't experience any GI issues. No bloating. Nothing.

The cheapest I found it was $34.99 for 25 servings. It's an Isolate that is pretty dang clean and tastes amazing so it's worth it in my opinion. You can always find cheaper proteins. However, in my humble opinion, you would have a hard time finding one cleaner, that tastes this good, and for this price or cheaper.

Side Effects

No side effects noticed.

Conclusion

In the end I want to thank sr.com and VMI Sports for giving us the chance to try a GREAT isolate protein. It tastes great. I t can help you get your daily protein intake met, and it's clean. I couldn't ask for more in a protein powder. Although I didn't notice any added strength, size gains, or overall performance gains I don't drink protein specifically for any of that. It helps me with recovery and that I did seem to notice. Overall, it gets 2 thumbs up and a solid recommendation from me. Thanks!!

Thanks to Destine Nutrition for sending it out!
  April 24, 2018

• Horse Pills
    Big shoutout to Destine Nutrition for letting me give Testo Prime a shot. I had been looking for a test booster to try and when I saw this I thought I'd give it a shot. I had been doing a lot more cardio and not lifting as much as I had in previous months/years. Now that the summer is around the corner I wanted to try something that might give me some added muscle/strength. I rearranged the diet to intake more calories and stocked up on supps to help me in the journey.

First thing I always notice in a product is whether or not it has a fully disclosed label or a prop blend. If it has a prop blend I tend to shy away from it. Only because I don't know how much of each is in it. Testo Prime has a fully disclosed label. That gets added points for me in the profile section. When I saw it and noticed that it had 3g's of DAA (D-Aspartic Acid) in it I was happy to see that. My favorite test booster of all time is DPOL by Purus Labs. It has roughly the same amount of DAA in it that Testo Prime does. I don't care much for Tribulus. It's pretty much the same thing as an added filler to me. I've never known a "real person" that had strength or size gains due to Tribulus alone. Therefore, I don't see why any company uses this ingredient anymore. I had to look up the ingredients DIM (diindolymethane), and Boron Citrate because I had no idea what either was supposed to do.

According to the web DIM is a compound derived from the digestion of indole-3-carbinol, found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage and kale. Although diindolylmethane supplements are sometimes touted as natural weight loss aids, there's no scientific evidence to support the claim that taking diindolylmethane promotes weight loss. Due to a lack of scientific support, it's too soon to recommend diindolylmethane supplements as a standard treatment for any health condition. With the research I did I cannot see why DIM was added to this product.

Boron Citrate- Boron is a mineral that is found in food and the environment. Boron is a chemical element with symbol B that is found in food and the environment and is taken as medicine. Greater fruit and vegetable consumption could significantly increase boron intakes, especially Avocado [1]. Estimated daily intake of boron ranges from 0.3-41 mg per day [2]. B may be involved in a number of clinical conditions such as arthritis, however, more research needs to be done before B is accepted as an essential nutrient for humans. Dietary boron influences the activity of many metabolic enzymes, as well as the metabolism of steroid hormones and several micronutrients, including calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D. In the bodybuilding world various forms of boron are emerging as testosterone boosters. When I started researching this product I thought "Why is this ingredient in this." The more research I did I can see why. If it does what they claim it does above then it needs to be in there.

Taste- It didn't have much of a taste because they were pills.

Mixability- I didn't mix it with anything.

Dosing- I took 4 pills before I went to bed each night.

***Warning*** They are pretty good sized pills. I had to drink a full 8oz glass of water to get all four down.

Week one I wasn't expecting anything. Week 2 came and went and still nothing. Week 3 was still the same until the end of the week. I noticed some increase in strength, but nothing to write home about. Bench, Squat, and Deadlift went up a few lbs. Week 4 didn't seem to do much more either. All in all, I was surprised by the lack of strength gains because it has the DAA in it. Usually that alone will get you some strength gains in your first 4 weeks. It claims a boost in strength, performance, and size. I didn't notice anything different during the four weeks I took it. 8 weeks might have been the key with this supplement though. That's why I gave it a 6 overall. It's somewhere right in the middle of test boosters I've tried.

$59.99 is just to much for me in the cost department. I'm not sure I could ever spend that much money on a product that I wasn't sure if it would work. Especially when there was something else out there that I know would works great for me that is cheaper. The cost/availability is a big negative to me.

Side Effects

Thankful I didn't notice any side effects.

Conclusion

In conclusion, Testo Prime just wasn't the test booster I was looking for. I don't want to bash any product. It could be better for someone else. It just wasn't for me. The price is to high, the ingredient label seems to be filled with ingredients that, either don't work, or are unproven. I wished it had done more for me. In the end, I still thank Destine Nutrition for the opportunity to try this product. You and sr.com teaming up to give us this shot was awesome. I appreciate it.

Overall
    (SR paid for product; Castleberry Nutrition did not participate)
      April 16, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Focus
    • Great Pump
    Good afternoon SR.com folks. I am back today to review a really solid preworkout called Boom by Castleberry Nutrition. I want to thank the folks at SR.com for giving me the chance to try Boom. It definitely looked appealing when I read the description online. I enjoy a good preworkout with lots of stims and this preworkout did not disappoint. It gives you all the right ingredients to propel you to a GREAT workout.

I recently started a cut, then got sick while in the middle of it, then had to resume it once I felt better. I like preworkouts while on a cut because they give you the energy you need while lacking the carbs from your diet. I'm, what you would call, a stim junkie so the more the merrier in my case, as well.

The ingredient profile is pretty good. The amounts of each ingredient are even better. One scoop gives you 7g's of Citruline Maleate for extremely good pumps. Mix that with 2g's of carnosyn Beta-Alanine for that "tingle factor', and 350mg's of caffeine. That alone will get you hyped enough to go the gym on your off day. Boom also contains your B vitamin complex to give you that natural energy boost as well. I really like the fact that it's not just a hug proprietary blend label. The last section is with all the different caffeine's in it, but I'm ok with that. I will attach a picture of the label for your viewing pleasure so you can see the other ingredients as well.

Taste- I received the watermelon flavor (THANKS). Watermelon is one of my top flavors when it comes to preworkouts. They never taste bland to me and is usually pretty good to sip on while on my way to the gym.

Mixability- It mixed well. I didn't have any clumps, frothiness issues, or graininess with the preworkout like some in the past.

Dosing- I would mix one scoop with 8oz of water and sip on my short 15 minute drive to the gym.

Boom had me feeling amazing while walking around the gym. It had me feeling strong and swole. I liked that. I could really tell that the energy and the pump were there throughout the entire workout. It does make you sweat more than normal, but it's worth it in my opinion. There were a few days during my time of taking this where I knew the only way I got through my workout was because of Boom. I literally had no energy. I felt tired, didn't want to go to the gym, and tried to think of excuses not to go. After about 15 minutes after my last set my whole mindset changed. I went from being tired and grumpy to in a GREAT mood and couldn't wait to lift more. The focus was on point. It kept me dialed in to my workout plans, my rest periods in between sets, and the weights I was using. Definitely no complaints in the effectiveness section.

$49.95 is the only cost I could find on the net. That was from Castleberry Nutrition. That is my only problem with this product. It's not widely available and it seems to cost about $10 to much. I like to compare this product to others on the shelf.

Side Effects

No Side effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, I really enjoyed taking Boom. I appreciate the opportunity to try this product out. What I like most about the TROOP'er program is that is does give me the chance to try products out that otherwise, I wouldn't have known about. The pumps were amazing. The energy and the focus was through the roof. The price was a bit much for me. The taste was great. Overall, really good job by Castleberry Nutrition. Lastly, thanks again to SR.com for this wonderful opportunity. You guys ROCK!

Overall
    Thanks to Barbender Nutrition for sending it out!
      March 14, 2018

• Sustained Energy
    • Good Focus
    • Good Endurance
    • Underdosed In Areas
    Good morning folks. Today I want to talk about the pre-workout Torque by Barbender Nutrition. I love the TROOPer program because of products just like this. Prior to seeing this product here on SR.com I didn't know who Barbender Nutrition was. SR.com has opened my eyes to several products over the last year or so that I would have never known existed. Like my momma said about my clothes growing up "Just because they're not "name brand" doesn't mean they aren't great".

FULLY DISCLOSED!! This alone will get you a positive point in my book. As I grew in my supplement knowledge I started really appreciating the products that disclosed all the ingredients and the amounts of each. Almost all of the ones that do this are really solid products and you know that going in. I have seen a few that underdose some products and that lets me know prior to buying it. That is appreciated.

I have attached the ingredient label so that you can see all the ingredients. I'll touch on a few right quick.

Caffeine- 280mg's. This is right in the neighborhood of where I like it. There were a few times I took a "heaping scoop" so I could throw a little extra in there.

Beta Alanine- 3g's. I like 4-5 in my preworkout. Once again, occasionally I would take a big scoop to help make up the difference. You can still feel the tingle even with 3g's.

AAKG- 3g's- This is ok with me for pump reasons

Citruline Maleate- 3g's. I like closer to 5-6g's. However, when combined with AAKG I feel like you still get a really solid pump.

I received the watermelon flavor. It tasted fine to me. No issues with the taste.

Mixabilty- I would always mix it in about 8-10oz of water and drink it while driving my 20 min to the gym. Didn't have any clumping or other mixing issues.

Dosing- 1 scoop about 30 minutes or so before your workout. Don't take if you're within 5 hours of bedtime. That amount of caffeine could keep you up for a while.

Torque was pretty good overall to me. The energy I felt was clean. The focus was solid. The workouts I was doing with this were 8-12 reps so I wasn't really paying attention to the strength. I like my preworkouts to help me with fatigue and focus in the gym. I felt like Torque did that for me. Being that Torque only has the 3g's of Cit Mal and AAK I wasn't expecting that much of a pump. However, I was pleasantly surprised with the pump I did get. Muscle tightness and fullness is how I usually judge a pump. This was better than I thought. Endurance was about what I expected with this.

It's not widely available so I wanted to give it a knock for that. However, when I saw the online price of $26.99 on their website I about fell out of my chair. It is worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY of $26.99. I was thinking $34.99-$39.99 since it was only available on their website. I would gladly pay $26.99 for this before I would some of the other products out there on the market today.

Side Effects

I didn't notice any.

Conclusion

In conclusion, THANK YOU to Barbender Nutrition and SR.com for hooking me up with a solid pre-workout. I never know what kind of product I'm getting with this program and I think that is part of what makes me excited about this program. Trying new things and realizing that not all name brand products are good and sometimes the "not so famous" products are better than the big boys. If you are looking for a SOLID preworkout with clean energy, solid pump, and real focus for close to $25 then look no further then Torque! For the money, you will not be disappointed!!

(SR paid for product; Cellucor did not participate)
      March 14, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Combines Test Booster With Estrogen Regulation
    • Only Two Pills A Day
      Good morning SR folks. I'm here today to review another solid product by a solid company. P6 Chrome G4 by Cellucor is was exactly what I thought it was. SOLID! I have been prepping the "summer bod" by trying to cut fat while building muscle. When I saw this I thought let me give it a try. I'm a 36 year old male who doesn't seem to have any testosterone issues. My wife saw the label and asked me if I thought I was low on testosterone. I explained to her why someone like me would want to take this and she agreed that it might help me with muscle/strength.

It's a...

It's a proprietary blend. Need I say more? I like full disclosed labels so that gives this a negative point for me. I have attached the ingredient label so you can read all the ingredients that P6 Chrome G4 has in it. I'll just talk about a couple here.

Fenugreek- regulates blood sugars and controls cortisol insulin levels
      Ashwaghandha reduces the production of cortisol
      Agaricus Bisporus shows promise as aromatase inhibitor but largely unproven.

It comes in the form of pills so there is no taste. There is a smell though.

Since they are pills there is no issue with mixing.

Dosing is simple. Pop two pills with or without food. I always took mine about 60 minutes prior to my workout.

P6 Chrome G4 was something I wanted to try so I could see if I could tell a difference within the 4 weeks I took it. Previously, with the effective test boosters I have taken, the differences would usually start showing up to make a difference by week 3. P6 was no different here. It seemed to show up about halfway through week 3 and lasted until the end of the bottle. I felt great. I got stronger. My body seemed to show leaner muscle to me. I didn't notice any estrogen issues. I can also say that the wife noticed a difference in me as well:)

The cheapest I could find it was online for about $34. This sounds about right. It's still more expensive than the other test boosters I have taken but it's not so expensive that I wouldn't recommend it. If I were to buy this in the store I would buy two bottles. I believe you really need a full 8 weeks to see just how effective this product really is.

Side Effects

No noticeable side effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, P6 Chrome G4 should be on your list of test boosters to check out if you are in the market for one. It's not the best, in my opinion. However, since it regulates estrogen and boosts testosterone in the same pill it's worth a shot. Some of the best test boosters I have taken don't regulate estrogen so it requires you to buy an estrogen blocker/regulator. This can make P6 really worth the money. If I had to make a recommendation to them I would say get rid of the tribulus in the product. It really doesn't do anything and is simply wasting space in the product.

I'd like to give a big shoutout to Cellucor and SR.com for partnering together to let us little people get a shot at some GREAT products. This TROOPer program has turned me on to so many products for goals that I have. Without something like this I may not have ever know there were certain products out there. You guys ROCK!