tyyyk_6

• Reputation is very low. (0)
  • Member has been active for 3 years, and was last online 2 years ago
  • Low community participation

Reviews by tyyyk_6

5.5
Thanks to Recor for sending it out!
  October 20, 2015

• Needs Citruline Malate

Thank you to Reaction Nutrition for supplying us with products to try and of course SR for the troop program to log these.
I am reviewing Pre Action in the sky burst flavor.

When I first looked at the ingredient profile for this product I was very impressed it looked solid profile.
However was disappointed it did not contain Citruline Malate. :/

I am reviewing Pre Action in the sky burst flavor.

However was disappointed it did not contain Citruline Malate. :/
The only thing they were under dosed in was the beta alanine at 1.8g. I am still currently having trouble trying to upload a picture for the ingredients I don't know if anyone else is or it is just me so bare with me and my apologizes.
Carnosyn Beta-Alanine at 1.8 g for endurance
Caffeine Anhydrous at 350 mg for energy
Choline Bitartrate at 500 mg for focus
Hordenine HCL at 50 mg and Huperzine A at 200 mcg for focus as well
Pre-Action also included Creatine Magnapower, a great Creatine, but only 1g. It's not a deal breaker to have creatine in my pre workouts as I supplement it otherwise as a whole. 1G though is very low.
An Amino Matrix blend of: dextrin, leucine, citrulline, tyrosine, and carnitine at a total of 1500 mg. Which I feel is pretty under dosed but, I supplement my intra bcaa's so no big loss.

I honestly had no idea what to think of this Sky Burst flavor. I'll admit though it was delicious. Not to sour or to sweet no bitterness. The taste was by far the best thing about this product. It was also very easy to mix never any issues with clumping or sinking. They do have dyes in this not a huge fan of so take that into consideration. The dosing calls for 1 scoop. Which ill get into the 1 scoop details in Effectiveness. I had went all the way up to 2 scoops.

With this profile for the product I was thinking it was really going to epic but, I was let down hard and fast.
It turned out to be very average.. The only thing I really got out of this was some focus but, nothing mind blowing.
Very slight affects from the Beta Alanine which I felt was very under dosed which I had stated above.
I know 350 mg is a decent amount of caffeine for most users, and even though I have taken pre's with more than that before, I was thinking it was going to hit me harder. I am pretty stimulant tolerant but, I was dragging most days taking this. It caused to me to even up the dosage to 1.5 and even 2 scoops which is a ridiculous amount of caffeine and I do not recommend. It worked to a point but I still never felt the kick I wanted or needed from this product. Maybe if your not as use to stims or tolerant to them or maybe even to new to pre workout this would be a good starter for you. It did not do it for me unfortunately.

You can find this anywhere from $33-$35, which I think is a great value for 40 scoops. That's under a $1 a serving and since it does have a lot of quality of ingredients. If you have to use more than 1 scoop obviously your going to lose servings. So it does sound like a good value if it is going to work for you.

Side Effects

I did not experience any side affects with this at 1 scoop or even 1.5 but, at 2 scoops I did have a sever migraine and upset stomach which I figured. Like I said I do not recommend 2 scoops.

Conclusion

I really wanted to love this pre workout I had such high hopes for it. It let me down though maybe it was just me? Like I said maybe if your a newbie to pre workouts or not a very stimulant tolerant individual it would work better for you. The best thing for this product is the taste it was on point so I will give them that.

Overall
Thanks to Cellucor for sending it out!
  October 18, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Awesome Pumps
  • Dense Muscular Pumps
  • Very Consistent
  • May Need To Use More Pills
  • 5 Capsules For Effectiveness

Thank you so much to SR and to Cellucor for providing products to test appreciate it very much now to the review.
I started taking this product after coming off a 4 week break from MTS Vasky. Have used plenty of pump products from Vasky, Noxygen, No3 drive by pro supps.
Here's how this one stacks up to the rest.

Not much of a change up from the previous No3 formula except, They have replaced Norvaline with Nitrosigine (patented), which is Inositol-Stabalized Arginine Silcate.
Previous formula have you dosing off of weight which this one ...

Here's how this one stacks up to the rest.

Previous formula have you dosing off of weight which this one does not.
Simply take 3 capsules 60-90 before working out. Which I played with the directions a bit to best affect me.
Remember anytime you do more than directions or anything your putting yourself at risk.
Won't let me add the picture of the product? Have been having problems with the site the last few days so don't hold it against me please.
They 1,250mg of their NO3 Technology which is a fusion of L-Arginine and Nitrate. Combining these two is supposed to make pumps fuller and longer lasting than normal. They then have a prop blend of 750mg that includes Nitrosigine a patented product that is arginine bonded with silicateis then rounded out with Citrulline Malate and Grape seed Extract, but at only 750mg for the whole prop blend these have to be very very underdosed.

There really is no taste to pill form I had no problem swallowing the pills or weird after taste.
Now I did experiment as I said I broke capsules up into my Pwo a few times and mixed them in to feel affects quicker.
Did not have any mixing issues at that time.
The dosing varied I started with the standard 3 pills 60-90 before a workout on a empty stomach. I got a pretty decent pump but, nothing mind blowing. I upped the dosage to 5 pills. Now mind you I weigh roughly 175 right now. I had an unbelievable pump which I will get into in the effectiveness section. When mixing in my Pwo I found the best though I would mix 4 pills into my drink and take about 35-40 minutes before my workout I felt was the sweet spot to this product. So I would highly recommend playing with the dosing at your own risk.

Starting out with 3 capsules, mixed in my pwo, the pump was ok/decent. After ramping them up to 5 capsules, emptied into my pwo, the pumps were simply awesome. The pump with this product didn't hit me until I was about 2-3 sets in and then it was on. Very dense, muscular pumps in the main body part worked and secondary pumps all around. I am pretty vascular as it is. I had road map veins with this product. I always would stop and look in the mirror between sets just shocked the first few times I used it. It was a nice mix up from the usual I will say that.

The cheapest I have seen this new formula is $32 for 90 capsules. based on how I used the product above that would be 18 days of usage at 1.77 per day. That is way to expensive when you can go grab a (Vasky) or (Noxygen) for way cheaper. Yes, maybe some people prefer a pill form for whatever reason but, I was breaking mine up into my pre workout so for me not worth it.

Side Effects

I did not experience any side affects with this product.

Conclusion

So, in my opinion this is one of the best pump products out if you have the cash to throw out on it. The pumps are crazy the vascularity is insane. You will be stopping and looking in the mirror on this product for sure. If you could possibly catch it on a bogo or some kind of special I would stock up cause it would be a nice product to keep in your back pocket. I can not lie I was not thinking it was going to be so good compared to the old No3 but, boy was I wrong. Like I said it is worth a try if you got the cash to shell out for it.

October 3, 2015

• Taste Good
  • Long Handle Scooper
  • Good Focus
  • Good Pump
  • Proprietary Blend
  • Underdosed At 1 Scoop

I will be reviewing 'Kill It' by 5% Percent nutrition. I had the blue raspberry flavor. I was very excited to give this product a try hearing so many mixed reviews. I thought it would be perfect to give it a shot. So here we go.

Here you are getting some very solid, proven ingredients here including, citrulline malate, agmatine sulfate, creatine magnapower, COP, Beta Alanine, and a energy blend of caffeine and tyrosine. Fairly standard, These are all blends, but it appears to be effectively dosed! 1 scoop provides 750mg of agmatine, a solid amount! it is even more solid if you use 1.5 - 2 scoops. If you don't mind running through the container as quickly. Overall KILL IT does have lots of PUMP producing/lasting ingredients, and a heavy dosing of caffeine for some at 250mg. But then there is more! They did add in N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (NAT) which is a more soluble version of L-Tyrosine, which "improves brain function. Which was an added bonus. Not a huge fan of the prop blend in general for this product.

I had the blue raspberry flavor I thought it mixed very well in my blender bottle. The taste it what you come to see with a standard blue raspberry flavor it wasn't out of this world nor was it bitterly horrible it was drinkable. I thought it was a pretty sweet flavor. Thankfully there was no bad aftertaste. Like stated before there was no issue with the mixing with this product a few times there was some residue left in the bottom of the shaker cup threw some more water in there and shook and went down fine. The dosing was fairly simple for this product 1 scoop 20-30 mins before your workout. I started the first 4-5 workouts with one scoop then eventually worked my way to 1.5 scoops/ (I found this was my sweet spot with this product as I will explain better in effectiveness section.) 2 scoops was just a tad bit to much for me personally. Overall pretty easy to drink mixes well.

Like I said earlier at one scoop for me the effectiveness was not out of this world just a solid workout but, at 1 1/2 scoops it had me (killing) the weights pretty well if I say so myself. Now I did try 2 scoops dose twice was just too much for me had a good workout but had an upset stomach through the workout. However I was very impressed at the fact that at any of the doses stated above I never had a (crash) after my workout I figured the 2 scoop dose would have my sleeping in the squat rack but do my surprise it did not. I felt this product shined where maybe a lot of others don't as a stand alone pre workout. I got a good pump feeling with this product without having to add a(Noxygen) or (Vasky) to get my pump feeling which had me impressed with this product. I enjoyed the tingles off of this product but, that is completely my opinion alone some may not enjoy the beta -alanine tingles. Mental focus was decent with this product I found myself getting in the (zone) quite often. I really enjoyed this product on my arm days. Between the pump you received and the vascularity it just made for a spot on arm day.

At $30 for a 30 serving tub, this PWO falls right in the sweet spot for value at $1 per serving. Unfortunately if you are like me and use 1.5 scoops it does go quicker.so when upgraded to 1.5 scoops per serving the price is also hiked up to $1.50. So not the worst for cost but, by far not the best. I would love to see either the servings go up or the price drop cause it is a solid product just depends on your needs and tolerance.

Side Effects

I gladly did not experience any side affects with this product besides the upset stomach when taking to 2 scoops but, when you go over the 1 scoop servings then you take your chances. Anytime you go over the recommended dosing it's at your own risk.

Conclusion

Well, if you could find this product on a BOGO or a buy one get one half off sale. Would be worth stocking up. I feel this product is worth a try, I experienced solid workouts and if your looking for a stand alone pwo this will do the trick just might have to up the dosing a bit. I am sure I will use this again and most likely keep it in my pwo rotation. It gets my approval to give it a try.

August 22, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pump
  • Cheaper Alternative

(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)
I'll be reviewing Vasky by Mts nutrition. It is a unflavored non-stimulant pump inducer.

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
The ingredient profile for this product is very simple it is 4 ingredients Taurine, Glycerol, Nitrosigine, and Vitamin C

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
Taurine has been shown to reduce exercise-induced oxidative stress as well as slightly (but noticeably) enhance exercise performance in certain circumstances. An often over-looked property of Taurine,however, is that it is an osmolyte (regulator of fluid inside cells). Which lets just get back into terms we all understand as meaning it helps giving you that 'Pump" feeling. Which is what most of these ingredients will do I will spare you the long dragged out detail.

There is no taste to this product you can not even tell when added to another pre workout. Mixing I found was best used with a shaker cup just the consistency of the product reminded me of (noxygen) it is clumpy and sticky. When mixed in a shaker cup blended just fine though. It call's for 1 scoop for the dosing which in that 1 scoop your getting Taurine 3g Hydromax Glycerol 2G Nitrosigine 1.5g Vitamin C 100mg which I feel is dosed very well as I went into detail in the ingredients above and the picture of the ingredient label.

This product delivers as advertised. It provides that nice shift of fluid into the muscle tissue for a great, full feeling where you want it most and there was also the noted increase in endurance which you'd expect via the increased oxygen sparing and blood circulation. It stayed consistent with each use and I tried it with a few different pre-workouts. Interestingly, it did seem to compliment products that contained agmatine for a energy type effect, so keep that in mind guys as your looking around to see what pre workouts you want to stack with it. The pump I would get with this was amazing. You could feel the blood flowing veins were popping out a lot more and easier plus the endurance made it easier to keep driving forward with the workout. Was very handy for leg days as it is hard for me to get (pump) feeling like on arm or chest day.

Here's the nice part your getting 30 servings for roughly $20 but, Noxygen is cheaper and your getting 40 servings a container. Though for the pump you get with product it is worth ever penny it is so nice being able to throw a scoop of this in any pre workout and getting the added pump factor. Comes in handy when you have a focus type of pre workout and take this a long with it. Equals insane pump an laser focus what more could you ask for?

Side Effects

I experienced none.

Conclusion

Don't get me wrong as a stand alone product it would be alright.. If your taking a break away from the stimulants and would still like a nice pump. This should be a staple in everyone's supplement cabinet the ease of throwing a scoop in your favorite pre workout and getting an extra boost of endurance and pump along with it that's sounds like a winner to me. I personally chose to use noxygen again after I used vasky just strictly for price reasons being cheaper. I think everyone would benefit from trying. It can give you that little pick me up of energy without the stimulants. Plus the endurance factor.With only 4 primary ingredients Vasky may seem under-developed to some, but given the highly effective doses of each key ingredient, it is actually quite effective for pumps.MTS Nutrition is clearly going for a simple, effective approach with Vasky.

9.2
  August 19, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Proprietary Blend
  • Excellent Workouts Everytime Without Crash
  • Outstanding Ingredient Profile
  • Grit Leftover
  • Mild Foaming

I'll be reviewing LGI Fully loaded Amplified energy edition. Was excited to give this one a shot original formula was great. Which they have made some great changes too I will get into detail below.

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
Fully Loaded AMPlified Energy is moderately different from the original formula.They have changed the amount of the dosages of a few of the remaining ingredients, removing Yohimbe completely and throwing in AMP Citrate.

The big changes here are adding the 300mg of AMP Citrate and boosti...

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)

The big changes here are adding the 300mg of AMP Citrate and boosting the caffeine content way up from 17mg to 300mg per servings so if you were used to the old formula may want to give this a read before you double scoop.

LGI Supplements couldnt have done a better job with the flavoring of this product. The green apple flavor was spot on it was the perfect combination of sweet and sour taste. I stuck with 1 scoop most of the time unless I was training later in the evening/night time then I would go with a half of scoop which was still very affective. Mixing wasn't to bad there was some grit that would stick to the sides o my blender bottle typically I would just refill shake and was the rest down. Besides that there was a decent amount of foam with this product when mixing but nothing out of the ordinary.

This product truly just flat out works I experienced great energy and pumps through the container. I even thought my endurance was a lot stronger with this product. I never felt like it was too much where you was like tweaking with energy and then have a huge crash or anything. that was a huge plus with me cause typically something with this good of energy would have a crash a long with it. Never found myself having to use a second pump product with this as well such as (Noxygen) or (Vasky) . Which was another plus.

You can find a full tub 30servings for around $30.00 that's a $1.00 a servings which with all the ingredients they have in this plus the simple fact that is works and I never had to use more than 1 scoop or add a second product with it to get the desired pump from my workout is enough for me I experienced good quality workout through the whole container. So in my opinion it's worth it.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is by far one of the best Pre workouts on the market. You get a loaded ingredient profile that is fully disclosed at that which is awesome. Plus I mean it actually works your not going to find yourself having to add an extra scoop to this 1 will get the job done. So with everything overall the price and performance on this I would recommend getting a tub and trying. It blows the original formula out of the water.

August 17, 2015

• Good Recovery
  • Great Intra
  • Time Relased
  • Very Expensive
I'll be reviewing Performix iso 9:2:2 BCAA I had such a wonderful experience with there Ion preworkout I figured I would give this a shot.

Usage: 1 scoop per workout.

Usage: 1 scoop per workout.

Ingredients: This has a 9:2:2 ratio of BCAAs starts this product off that includes 5G of BCAAs. So you get blends of 4G that includes CM 2:1, Betaine, and Glutamine. Lastly you get a 3.4G blend of hydration which includes taurine phosphates. Plus we can't forget about the terra beads which they are becoming so popular for. Really making their own path with their innovations and brining new things into the supplement game. The Ingredients are a bit under dosed on paper but, they work effectively.. You have the standard electrolytes that everyone seems to be adding these days

Blue Razz ice was the flavor I had it was absolutely delicious it is a bit on the sweet side, no problem drinking during my workout sessions. It was certainly a refreshing drink for me. Mixing was no problem no clumping or anything now due note the beads will not mix up nor dissolve when you are shaking/stirring this product so it may take you off guard when drinking as you can feel them in your mouth. I always stuck with one scoop mixed in 20oz of water I would refill my water bottle when it got low and continue drinking. Some may have a problem with this product still containing dyes I wasn't to thrilled with it.

Unlike there pre workout Ion That you can tell the terra beads time release when you get that second jolt of energy it was alittle harder to tell with this product being a bcaa but, as far as I could tell it never delayed my recovery and kept me hydrated during my workouts. Which is what I always look for with my BCAA's is enhanced recovery and endurance and hydration is a plus. Which like I stated this product delivers on all of these aspects.

Here is where some may have a problem hitting the wallet I personally always just simply weigh out does this product deliver is it worth the price? Well, I can say this product is worth the $49.99 for 30 servings. I train 3-5 times a week so I'm getting a solid 5-6 weeks out of this product.
But, then again I use 1 scoops servings if you are a bigger person or just prefer more BCAA's in your workout than 5mg then this product will run out a lot quicker using 1.5 to 2 scoops. So this product is not on the cheap side. Of course they are pushing and innovating these terra beads into there products so I'm hoping with time and expansion maybe the price will drop who knows.

Side Effects

I experienced absolutely no side affects with product.

Conclusion

I'm really starting to love this Performix company. There innovating new technology into the supplement game and really delivering on there products. There made with quality products what more can you ask for in my opinion there trailblazing there way into the supplement game. Now not everyone is going to love their products or maybe the price will steer them away from even trying. I'm hoping they keep delivering as they have so far. So if you got the money or just curious for a new BCAA I would give this a consideration.

August 16, 2015

• Unique Delivery System
  • Feel Good Feeling
I've heard a lot of people talk about this (ION) there was a lot of hype surrounding it when I finally made the plunge to purchase.

Performix ION Preworkout Complex 3714.00 mg **
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
Creatine HCl
CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine
Citrulline Malate 2:1
BioPerine Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) extract (fruit)[std. to 95% Piperine]
BetaPower Betaine Anhydrous
Advantra Z Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium) extract (fruit) [synephrine n-methyltryamine hordenine tryamine and octopamine]
Rauwolscine (Rauvo...

Performix ION Preworkout Complex 3714.00 mg **
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
Creatine HCl
CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine
Citrulline Malate 2:1
BioPerine Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) extract (fruit)[std. to 95% Piperine]
BetaPower Betaine Anhydrous
Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia canescens) Extract (bark)[std. to 90% Alpha Yohimbine HCl]
Caffeine 175.00 mg

Now where this pre workout is set apart from the rest are the time released beads. they will absorb and disperse during your workout. Leaving you with no mid workout crash. The creatine HCL was awesome to see over your typical monohydrate. I will admit the first time I picked up the container and was looking at the profile I thought 4g in a prop blend at that no way it can live up to the hype. Well... Let's just say it lived up to it. The only thing can come up with is it must be the time released beads.

I'm not afraid to say this was one of the best tasting pre workouts I have taken. I had the blue ice flavor. it was on point you could even feel the beads in your mouth as you were drinking. Mixing was very simple just toss it in a blender bottle and your good to go. I even just threw some in a bottle of water and shook like hell for a min when I was in a hurry and it mixed fine. The dosing calls for 1 scoop, which usually I will build a tolerance quick and go to 2-3 scoops of a pre. Not this one I went 2 scoops on my leg day and it was just too much caffeine for me personally. But, still a solid workout so if your a stim junkie maybe try 2 scoops.

The product really hit here. take this 30 minutes before your workout because it does take a bit for the full effect to kick in. The mental focus was awesome I could feel my self in the "zone" the energy was also spot on and there was no mid workout crash or even afterwards. I would highly recommend not taking to close to bed. I did one night after working an afternoon shift and was up till 4am. It will leave you with good energy even after your workout.

45 servings for 49.99 I mean some people may call It pricey but, the way I look at it is I'd rather buy something that will work for me and I don't have to keep upping the dosage to 2-3 scoops. Which is what happened with most of the 60servings containers I have bought. I mean a 1.11 a serving isn't bad for the workout your going to get off this.

Side Effects

None besides I would stay clear of taking this if you workout at night or later in the evening. You might be finding it hard to fall asleep.

Conclusion

I would recommend on giving this product a shot if your sick of taking 2-3 scoops or mid workout crashes. or just plainly not delivering. Then this is for you. It has good quality ingredients maybe not clinically dosed but, the delivery system I think makes up for it. Simply if you would like to improve your workout this will do it for you so give it a try.

August 4, 2015

Cons:
    Hi, It's Tyler again today I'm going to be reviewing Creactor by Muscletech It's there new form of Creatine using a free acid form based.

Well, first off this free acid form really caught my eye. As I did a bit of research into seeing that there is no loading phase required with this product. here are the actual breakdown of ingredients.
    Serving size one scoop.
    creatine HCI 750mg
    Free - Acid Creatine 750mg.
    Now the label calls for 2 scoops a day one immediately following your workout where most say it is effective to take your creatine.
    The Creatine HCL is bound to Hydrochloride. This ten...

Serving size one scoop.
    creatine HCI 750mg
    Free - Acid Creatine 750mg.
    The Creatine HCL is bound to Hydrochloride. This tends to dissolve easily and absorb more than monohydrate. which will obviously give you less of the "bloat" you get with most creatine monohydrates.
    Now to the free acid creatine its a new form. It's not bound to an acid at all making to it more pure, It's basically nothing but, pure creatine.

Now this comes in two flavors "unflavored" and Lemon Lime Twist.I had the lemon lime twist flavor. It reminded me of a lemon lime Gatorade. So, not to bad to drink. The product mixed very well better than I thought actually this was one of my main concerns. Because I'm sure we have all had the experience with some form of creatine monohydrate being like sand mixing or not forming well. So I was very pleased that it mixed well, I always used a blender bottle though. I'm going to go out on a limb and say if you just tried to mix it in a water bottle it would mostly sink and not mix well. Now for the dosing they said there is no "load' phase required with this product. It calls for one serving twice a day once immediately following your workout. I typically took one scoop on my way to work and then another after my workout.

Into my second week on this product I could start feeling my strength and endurance gains come. Typically the same affect I got from the monohydrate. As I continued in to weeks 3-4 my endurance is where I really saw the factor come in I was pushing for those extra reps while steadily increasing the weight. I personally never did experience any bloat with this product. I didn't lose my muscle mass gains either meaning I didn't experience the typical "water weight" problem some have with traditional creatine.

here is where your going to really like this product. You can get a 120 servings tub for 29.99 which is two months worth taking the designed two servings a day. You can find this on a special where you buy one get one free which is a great deal 4months worth of creatine for 29.99. That's a awesome value even if you are a traditional creatine guy for that price it is worth a shot.

None. I experienced no bloating no upset stomach or gi problems. Which honestly amazed me every creatine I have taken before has either gave me an upset stomach or I got the "bloats" from it after I was finished running it losing most of my gains to water weight. Which, we all know is very frustrating.

If your tired of trying or using the same old creatine with the same results and losing or not keeping what your working hard for. Maybe it is time to give this new age of creatine a shot. I'll be the first to admit I'm not a huge muscletech fan. But, for the price it is worth a shot to try something new. Maybe it will work wonders for you or maybe you'll go running back to traditional creatine monohydrate. Either way your never going to find out if you don't give it a shot!

August 2, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Tatse
    I'll be reviewing Juiced Up by Blackstone Labs very solid company. Prime nutrition has a similar product called Phytoform. This formula has a few changes in it I could see. I ran a full container taking one serving a day which is a 30 day supply.

Well, first off it's in a prop blend. the exact profile of this per scoop is as followed.
    calories 20.

carbohydrate 7g
    fiber 2g
    sugars 5g
    now there green blend is a total of 11.25g
    Blueberry,Black raspberry, Mulberry, Pineapple Powder, Bilberry, Papaya, Camu Camu, Luo Han Guo better known as " Monk Fruit' Broccoli Powder, Carrot Powder, Purple Sweet Potato, Kelp, fructooligosaccharides, 'Capsorb' which is there own feature here. Chlorella , Papain, Bromelain, Pyrroloquinoline, Acai Extract.
    The Capsorb I was really interested in because it's supposed to help your body actually absorb all these fruits and veggies your taking in. Instead of leaving them in the toilet as so many other products. Also the antioxidants that are to fight off any free radicals from our bodies.

Well, Bangin berries is the only flavor it comes in at the moment. which wasn't your typical kind of fruit punch flavored I found it a bit tart at first. but, no bad after taste. so, the taste was pretty good I mean I would rather drink this then force myself with my same old broccoli and asparagus everyday day in and out. It mixed very easily always used the recommended amount of water 10-12ounces. I usually always used a blender ball when I mixed mine if your try in a glass it didn't mix quite right. had, a lot of clumping at the bottom of glass. Now were down to the dosing I used one scoop for my servings. I was only taking once a day says you can take up to two times daily. it is in a prop blend which I wasn't crazy about because, I am curious as to how much of each ingredient there using.

Well, if you just reads the label and took this you wouldn't feel "Juiced Up" haha. but, overall I could tell my body was reacting well to the extra amount of greens and fruits. obviously a proper diet and exercise program to accompany any results. but, it did help I've always had a problem choking down my veggies so with this it helps a bit. I still didn't just get rid of eating veggies.

39.99 for a tub. Not the best deal in the world but, if you absolutely have problems getting greens in it would be better then buying them and never eating or preparing them. All just depends on what you need in your supplement line up this is going to be a product I continue to use in my line up.

I experienced a upset stomach the first time I took this it may have been because I took it on an empty stomach because I always had food after that beforehand and never had an issue again. Other than that no side affects I was expecting to be running to the bathroom never happened which I was very pleased with since they have the "Capsorb" in this which is supposed to keep you from losing all this down the toilet.

I would give this product a try whether you have trouble getting your fruits and veggies in or not. Can never have to much anyway. But, seriously if you have a hard time getting them in your diet I feel this would help with that and you would notice a change. 39.99 isn't a horrible price to try this out its new so I'm sure with time they will run sales or a coupon code at some point. Like I said I will be using again and keep in my supplement line up so go give it a try.

Overall
    Overall
    8.9
      July 3, 2015

• Amazing Taste
    • Solid Profile
    • Protein Farts
    I bought 3 tubs of this, I'm going to do this review on all 3 flavors.

First, flavor chocolate mixed very easily tasted like you would except from a chocolate flavor not to strong or chalky after taste. I personally used it more for cooking protein balls or making the sludge with this one.
    Second, Mint cookies & Cream. mixed very easily the taste was out of this world it honestly reminded me of girl scout cookies I mixed this particular flavor with milk. it was delicious every time it was my go to shake.
    Third, Red Velvet cake it also mixed very easily. I...
    I bought 3 tubs of this, I'm going to do this review on all 3 flavors.

Third, Red Velvet cake it also mixed very easily. I was little skeptical with this flavor cause I figured it would either be a hit or miss. Well, it was a hit. I thought the taste was spot on but, not to sweet. still kind of craved my sweet cravings though.

I felt it helped with my recovery. always easy to get down. helped with building lean muscle

$55 for a tub isn't too pricey for what your getting because the taste is great. your getting about 60 1 scoop servings. it's not available to buy everywhere I usually get mine from tigerfitness.

Side Effects

I will admit I had a little more gas with this product so look out. but we have all come to except that out of protein products anymore.

Conclusion

Give this product a try its worth it. if anything just for the taste. plus they give you the amino profile on the tub I like that espically after this whole amino spiking going on. it also great if your into cooking I felt the chocolate gave the protein balls and cookies a little extra bang! im sure the vanilla flavor would be the same.