thinisin

• Member has only posted 2 reviews

Reviews by thinisin

February 9, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase In Libido
  • Brought Out Veins In Arms And Shoulders
  • Strength Increase
  • Cost!
First, I'd like to thank Adam for giving me a bottle of this to start my cycle with, and USP Labs in general for the opportunity to try the new Pink Magic.

A little about me: Yes, I am 19, so I know I wont get the full effect as another, older man. Been lifting for about 3 years now, starting at 268 lbs, around 19-20% bf. I use a pretty conventional lifting method. Use a lot of compounds and then finish with a good isolation and burn out.

Taste: Its a pill... Yes, the odor is odd, but it still is not hard at all to get down.

Ease of use/dosing: Once again, its a pill, so no need t...

Ease of use/dosing: Once again, its a pill, so no need to mix a drink or measure any powder out. Yes, you have to use it 3-4 times a day, but it is at times I eat and already take vitamins.

Diet: I used this in my stage in when I was going from a bulk, to a cut. I generally, take around 6 weeks to shift my carb intake from around 800g a day, down to around 200g a day (along with adjusting my other macros)for cutting. So, I would call this basically a bulk/recomp if you will. Diet was and is always extremely clean. Eating 6-7 times a day.

Workout/Cardio: Once again, conventional workout style, 6 days a week , but usually when I would do cardio only twice a week, I bumped it up to a full 5 days a week. HIIT for 15 minutes 3 days a week and the other two LISS(treadmill on 15% and 4.2mph.)

Supplements: I took this along with the basics. Fish oil, multi, whey, creatine, casein, glutamine, ETC.

RESULTS: I will break this up into two categories. Workout type results and life in general results.

Now, I am already 19, so I already wanted to bang everything above a 6, but this stuff made me hornier than a pedophile in a daycare. MAN, I could not control it most of the time to be honest lol. I don't have a girlfriend to take it out on either. So, lets just say I called up some old friends most of the time. Had no acne or oily skin, which was awesome.

Now for the fun part. Now, usually, when I start cutting out calories, I stick at the same strength and size. But, here was not the case. My bench 5rm went from 290 up to 305. Leg press went from 10rm 1245 to 1285. Everything else went up around 10 lbs too. Which for me was awesome. Now, I also remained around the same weight, but lost an inch on my waist. This tells me I gained a bit of muscle and lost a bit of fat. I'll take that any day. Vascularity also increased quite a bit, which I love.

Value: Value is okay. 80 bucks for around 6 weeks. Not too bad. Not the best. I'd buy it again for the effect it gave me.

Overall: I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for a quality test booster that can drop around 80 bucks. I'll probably try again when I am 21 and see if the effects increase.

April 9, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Works Fast
  • Increases Strength & Recovery
  • Increases Muscle Hardness & Density
  • Serious Mass Gain
  • Little Pricey
  • Tastes Aweful
Alright guys just to start off, I'm 18, good health and love lifting. I love to try all kinds of supplements and Prime peaked my interest. I was looking for a non-hormonal muscle building supplement besides the basics.

My stack while running: MBCAA, Orange Triad, Cytocarb, Gluta-lynn, BCAA-lyn, Krealk, Fish Oil, Vitamin D3, CLA, Probolic-SR, IntrAbolic, Dark Matter, 1.M.R, Nitrox II, ON whey, BodyTech BCAAs, Prime, and Glycobol towards the end. (I also ran this with E-BOL, but I'll save that for the E-BOL review later, since I believe most of the effects were from E-BOL)

Diet: I ser...

Diet: I seriously stuffed my face during this MASS gaining stage. I got over 5000 CLEAN calories a day. All perfectly timed for my workout and cut my carbs before bed. Every single food source was going directly to building mass. No fast food crap...

Value: I work at Vitamin Shoppe now, so its around 36 bucks for a bottle. Before that, I bought it off of eBay for around 33 with free shipping. I ran the 69 dosing protocol, so I ran through a bottle every 2.5 ish weeks. So, yes, it is expensive, but personaly, I'd fork out this much money anyday for the results.

Taste: Well, these are pills, but I have yet to find a bottle that didnt have atleast one broken in it. The powder smells/tastes horrible. I tried to take the powder in the bottom of the bottle and I almost through up.

Workout: I did a size/strength program. Pyramid with 12, 10, 8, 6 reps. I got the three basic lifts (squat, bench, deadlift) and then added others to work different angles. I trained 6 out of 7 days. My split was arms, legs, back, shoulders, arms/abs, chest, rest.

Effectiveness: Considering my high caloric diet, I had relatively small fat gain. Around 3 ish pounds. This is smaller than when I was taking Glycobol on LESS calories. So, it does aid in fat gain prevention. My strength shot up the roof in the 8 weeks I ran the stack. My db bench 20rm went from 85 to 105!! INSANE!! All my other lifts went up a good 20-25 lbs. I was amazed with the results. I started getting strength gains in the second week of starting. So, it's relatively fast. Now, on to MASS gain. With just this stack, I gained around 12 lbs total, with the fat. Not prohormone level, but naturally, its pretty good. It was an even MASS spread too, not just in my legs, or back or chest, but EVERYWHERE I noticed gains.

Recovery: It seemed my recovery increased. But it was barely noticeable, nothing to write home about

Overall: If you have the money, buy it. If you don't sell something and buy it. If you love getting stronger and bigger, buy this stuff. I absolutely loved it. I will definitely run this again in the future.