sven

• Member has been active for 1 year, and was last online 10 months ago
  • Low community participation

Reviews by sven

Overall
Thanks to Flex Nutrition for sending it out!
  June 20, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Endurance Boost
  • Doms

Quick Summary & Introduction

Rocket Fuel is a pump oriented PWO but does include caffeine. Taken on training days, while on a volume training regimen. Thanks again SR Troops for providing this full container.

A pretty basic and fully disclosed ingredient profile including:
5000mg of Citrulline Malate, great for the pump
3000mg of Beta Alanine, a great dosing of this, had the tingly feeling
2000mg of D-Ribose, helps with creating new ATP
2000mg of AminoZorb, BCAA's at a 2:1:1, good for muscle recovery
1500mg of Kre-Alkalyn, buffered creatine, good for AT...

A pretty basic and fully disclosed ingredient profile including:
5000mg of Citrulline Malate, great for the pump
3000mg of Beta Alanine, a great dosing of this, had the tingly feeling
2000mg of D-Ribose, helps with creating new ATP
2000mg of AminoZorb, BCAA's at a 2:1:1, good for muscle recovery
1500mg of Kre-Alkalyn, buffered creatine, good for ATP production, strength and energy
1000mg of Tyrosine, mood and focus enhancer
325 mg of caffeine

All together, this ingredient profile is very similar to that of total war, which was a PWO that I thought worked very well. One thing that I think this PWO could use is another 1000mg of Citrulline Malate. It would make the pump that much more intense, reduce DOMS and would make a better all around PWO.

Taste: I had the fruit punch flavor and I wouldn't say it was anything great, but it was about par. I'll give it an 8/10

Mixability: Never had an issue mixing this fully

Dosing: 1 heeping scoop in 8 oz of water taken 30-45 minutes before workout

I'm gonna give this a 8.5/10 effectiveness. It seemed like a pretty standard PWO to me, granted I've always been a stim junky and this is one of the few pump PWO's I have tried, but I'm also giving it this rating because I felt like I could've gotten more of a pump than I had. I still got a lot of really good pumps and workouts while using this, but what held me back was the amount of skin tight pumps that I would have gotten on previous PWO's I have taken.

Moving forward, the energy levels were upped every time after taking a serving, always ready to kill the next workout. I had a relatively short recovery time in between sets which is huge for someone like me who likes to take short rest times. I didn't notice any increase in strength while using this, but I was able to keep my volume high throughout every workout.

Again, it had my energy levels risen, my recovery period short and my volume high, but it didn't give me the pump I desired and it didn't help too much with DOMS which I was surprised with given the short recovery time, but I guess you can't always have everything.

A hard PWO to find online, but cheapest found at $49.49 for about 33 servings or approximately $1.50/serving

Conclusion

A solid PWO for someone who isn't huge on stimulants but is still looking to get a good pump going.

6.8
Thanks to Alpha Pro Labs for sending it out!
  May 24, 2018

Cons:

X-Amino is a BCAA/EAA/Intra-Workout supplement intended to increase protein synthesis, provide explosive energy, increase metabolism and complete your muscle recovery.

Thank you once again SR Troops for supplying me with a full container of X-Amino by alpha pro labs. I used this while in the beginning of my cutting stage while training 4-6 times per week.

The ingredient profile is a tad vague because it uses blends and unfortunately when I contacted the company they were not able to disclose me any of the information on how much of each ingredient there was, so I will provide the best ingredient profile with what I have to work with.

Amino Blend
5000mg of Taurine, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Citrulline, L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine, L-Histidine, L-Lysine HCL, and L-Threonine

The ingredients in their amino blend are 100% valid and usable products but the dosing is rather low considering it is only 5000mg when typically just the BCAAs will be about 5000mg for full recovery.

Energy Blend
175mg of Caffeine, Theobromine, and Green Tea Extract

The ingredients and amount of the ingredients in the energy blend is pretty on point. Not a bunch of caffeine so you can still take it in the morning to replace your morning coffee or intra-workout if its not too late to be ingesting too much caffeine and who haven't already loaded up on caffeine with your PWO

Taste: I had the raspberry flavor and it was a solid 9/10 not too sweet or powerful nor dull or unsatisfying

Mixability: I had absolutely no problem mixing a serving fully

Dosing: I would mix one scoop in the recommended amount of water once in the morning and then once again about halfway through my workout.

When I would take it in the morning it added a great start to my day mainly because of the caffeine which hits a little quicker than a normal cup of coffee. Intra-workout it would definitely add to my energy level to finish a tough workout session. As far as the recovery aspect goes, I definitely needed two servings throughout the day because if I happened to miss a serving due to whatever reason I would definitely notice the difference the next day. Circling back to the ingredient profile, this is why I believe that the aminos are a little low on quantity because this turns a 60 serving container into about a 30 day container. Granted I can't tell you exactly how much it helped with protein synthesis but I can tell you that even when taking two scoops I was not "completely recovered" as I would never really expect to be from a supplement, but it did help so I can give them credit for that. My effectiveness rating isn't as high as it could be mainly because I needed the two scoops a day in order to tell that it was working, if it had only taken one scoop to notice a difference the rating would definitely have been higher. As far as increasing metabolism, it definitely helped me start my cutting season and shed the easy to lose fat off but then again that's also with an adjusted diet and cardio routine that I had only been on for about a week or two before starting this product.

This was definitely a hard product to find online, but the cheapest I found it for was 60 servings at $49.95 or about $0.83/serving

Side Effects

N/A

Conclusion

All together I would say that this a pretty decent product but as you can probably see I was disappointed that a double serving was needed.

Overall
Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
  May 7, 2018

Quick Summary & Introduction

As always, thank you to SR for providing a full container of 1,5D Bomb. I'll start it off by saying that this product was not what I expected when I requested it, and although I was a little disappointed I still gave it a try and it gets the job done.

Quick Summary & Introduction

Just a single ingredient profile, containing nothing else than 200mg of 100% Pure DMHA (HPCL tested). The recommended dose for DMHA pre-workout is 1mg/kg of BW or about 0.5mg/lb of BW. Granted, from any other PWO you won't get nearly close to that as most that include DMHA will only have about 100-150mg. The dosing is adequate, a little strong for some users, but it does recommend to only take half a serving at first to assess your tolerance to the product. This is also where my disappointment fell, I saw this under the PWO - stimulant category and what I was expecting was a PWO with DMHA as an included ingredient because DMHA alone is more of a nootropic than it is a PWO (some may disagree), also a recommendation on the label is to mix with another PWO that does not contain DMHA (I will get into my experiences with that later).

Taste: It's a flavorless powder so I recommend mixing it in along with another powder that has flavor or a juice.

Mixability: Absolutely no problems with it mixing all the way through

Dosing: I would take one scoop, mixed with 8oz of water about 30 minutes PWO

I think the biggest takeaway from DMHA is the tunnel vision focus it can give you during a workout and the tunnel vision focus was definitely there, I had absolutely no problem with staying focused on killing every workout. My muscles also wouldn't fatigue fast either, just another perk of DMHA. The parts that it was missing, that I had to get from taking another PWO, (which I was previously familiar with in order to get a clear review of this product) was the pump factor easily obtained through citrulline malate, and overall energy easily obtained through caffeine. Altogether if you mix this product with another PWO you'll have the best of both worlds and see great results.

I found this product cheapest at $29.75 for 60 servings or about $0.50/serving

Side Effects

N/A

Conclusion

I did enjoy this product, the only thing is for best results you will have to spend some extra money for another PWO. I would recommend this to anyone who has a hard time staying focused in the gym or fatigues easily.

9.4
  April 10, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Proper Doses
  • Great Pumps
  • Research Based
  • Crash

Quick Summary & Introduction

Thank you to NutrBio & SR for providing me with a full container of PRE Workout V5. This was a great product to try especially after having experience with the V2 and V3 by NutraBio.

A very packed ingredient profile full of different complexes

Power, Strength & Endurance Complex

A very packed ingredient profile full of different complexes

Power, Strength & Endurance Complex
This includes 3.5g of L-Leucuine, 3.2g of Beta Alanine which was increased from 2.5g in V4, Creatine Monohydrate increased from 2g to 3g, 2.5g of Betaine Anhydrous, 1.7g of DL Malic Acid replacing citric acid and 500mg of Creatine MagnaPower replacing creatine HCL.

This is a well balanced complex and the ingredients correspond pretty directly to the title of the complex.

Nitric Oxide Pump Matrix
This includes 6g of L-Citrulline replacing 4g of citrulline malate and is US made, 1g of Agmatine Sulfate and 750mg of Nitrosigine (inositol-stablozed arginine solicate)

I think that the move to change over to the US made L-Citrulline and increase in amount definitely helped increase the pump. Good work on this matrix

Focus & Stim Matrix
This includes 1.5g of L-Tyrosine that replaced acetyl l-tyrosine for better bioavailability and increased from 1.2g, 500mg of Choline Bitartrate that is now the higher quality and US made brand and increased from 300mg, 350mg of Caffeine (250mg of witch was caffeine anhydrous and 100mg was Infinergy), 300mg of TheaPure L-Theanine and 100mcg of Huperzine A.

I didnt think that the changes of 1.2 to 1.5 in the L-Tyrosine or the 300 to 500mg of Choline Bitartrate was going to make too much of a difference but as I will get to later, I was wrong.

Electrolyte & Hydration Optimizer
This includes 2g of Taurine that was increased from 1.5g, 525mg of Calcium Potassium Phosphate Citrate and 189mg of Sodium phosphate.

Very easy and simple, I personally didn't recognize a difference in hydration, but I also drink water like a fish.

Taste: Was provided with the new Blue Rasberry Flavor and I have no complaints, but wasn't anything special. I'd give the flavor an 8/10

Mixability: I never had any issue with mixing it, would mix it in 12-20oz of water

Dosing: I would take one full scoop split drinking it before my workout and during my speed walk warm up on the treadmill

I have to say, I've always enjoyed the different versions of NutraBio PRE and being able to try their changes was a great experience. I don't have any numbers to show, but I did notice an increase in my strength and endurance as workouts did get a lot longer and more intense while I was on this and was lifting heavier too which is always a bonus. From a mental snd focus standpoint, as I mentioned in the igredient profile that I didnt think the changes in the focus & Stim matrix would have effected me that much but it turns out they did because I was wired and ready to go the entire length of the workout. So why am I not giving them a 10/10 on effectiveness? Well 1) I experienced some pretty rough crashes 2) It didnt enhance the mind-muscle connection like they wanted it to and 3) as much as I enjoyed the product I still can't say that it was my favorite, probably number 4 or 5 though.

A bit expensive: $40/20 servings or $2/serving

Side Effects

N/A

Conclusion

This is a great product and NutraBio has made some great changes to this product, but it does run a little pricey so if you're willing to throw the cash for it I would highly recommend it.

Overall
Thanks to Warrior Nutrition for sending it out!
  March 27, 2018

Cons:

First I would like to apologize for the time that it took for this review to come out, and secondly I would like to thank both Warrior Nutrition and SR Troops for providing me with a full container of Amino Blast. I am a twenty year old male, working out 4-6 days a week with a high rep training style.

This followed a pretty standard 2:1:1 amino ratio, totaling 4g of BCAAs with 1g of L-Glutamine for recovery. The added Glutamine made it perfect to stack with creatine as we know that the two work together in muscle recovery. Although I do think that 4g is a bit light for an amino supplement, it was a 50 serving container so taking two servings a day wouldn't cause you to run through it too fast.

Taste: I had the watermelon flavor and it was pretty satisfying, a pretty generic taste for the flavor, no complaints on this portion

Mixability: I would mix one scoop with about 12oz of water in a shaker bottle, mix it around for 20-30 seconds and it was mixed completely

Dosing: I would take one scoop in the morning to have with breakfast and a second scoop intraworkout

The most notable effect that this had was in the help it provided with muscle recovery. It wasn't all that noticeable at first, but now that I'm not taking any amino acid supplement it is definitely noticeable and has me wishing I had more to get rid of the DOMS. As far as building lean mass I didn't notice much of a difference as I didn't gain a whole lot of size while taking it, I gained about 3 lbs over the month. All in all, this product works satisfactorily.

The cheapest I found this for was for $25 for 50 servings or $0.50/serving

Side Effects

N/A

Conclusion

This is a pretty standard amino supplement, it gets the job done, but isn't anything special either.

Overall
    Thanks to SteelFit for sending it out!
      March 13, 2018

Cons:

As always, thank you to SR and Steelfit for providing a full bottle of Steel Hard. Living in the northeast, I decided it was a good idea to try out a test booster to make up for the low testosterone due to the lack of sunlight during these winter months, especially since it is coming towards the end of bulking season.

The main ingredient, like many other test boosters I've come across or read about, is Testofen Fenugreek Seed Extract. Containing 600mg of this per serving with other testosterone boosting elements such as 1000 IU of Vitamin D, 450mg of Magnesium, 30mg of zinc and 100mg of Panax Ginseng Extract. Together these ingredients put together a nice profile for the testosterone boosting and libido enhancing portion of the ingredient list.

Also included was 300mg of KSM-66 Ashwaganda Root Extract and 200mg of LJ100 Tongkat Ali. These two ingredients work together to support the body in reducing cortisol levels and enhancing the mood of the consumer.

Taste: N/A
      Mixability: N/A
      Dosing: I would take 3 capsules every morning before breakfast

Plain and simple, this product will boost your testosterone and libido. While taking this product the only issue I had with this product was the frequency in which I was noticing its libido effects. If its possible, I think it was occurring almost too often (ha-ha). Aside from that, I did notice a difference in the gym and my strength workouts as I was able to put another 20lbs onto my heavy double squat. Now this wasn't an overbearing notice like I've had with other products in terms of gym aggression and motivation. This one was a bit more tame and I was almost surprised with myself and how easily I was moving weight. This was probably due to the cortisol reducers and mood enhancing ingredients.

In terms of lean mass gain, I gained a solid and consistent 5lbs over the 30 day period which was a huge help especially since I was a bulking plateau and struggling to break. I've been off the product for about a week now and haven't noticed a decrease in body mass, strength or even libido. It is safe to say that these effects are lasting past the time while on the product and will hopefully continue to help me grow for the next few weeks as long as the test levels remain high.

Found at $55 for a 30 serving bottle or $1.83/serving

Side Effects

N/A

Conclusion

Overall, I think this was a very effective product and I would highly recommend it to anyone trying to enhance their libido or break a strength or mass plateau.

Overall
      Thanks to Micronamin for sending it out!
        December 30, 2017

As always, I'd like to thank both SP TROOPS and Micronamin for allowing me to try their product. While taking this I was working out a steady 4-6 days a week with an exception of two weeks due to illness. I focused mainly on hypotrophy/endurance training while on this.

The ingredient profile includes 4 different formulas with the amounts of each ingredient verified on the label

Superior Endurance Formula: This includes 4g of L-Cistrulline DL-Malate 2:1, 3g of Beta-Alanine, 1g of L-Taurine and 300mg of Agmatine Sulfate. This is a nice set of ingredients for endurance specifically, their all good for exactly what they were meant to be used for. Giving ability to have those long workouts without too much fatigue. Also noted that the "itchy" feeling from beta-alanine was almost non-existent incase anyone was either looking for that or trying to avoid it

Advanced Strength Formula: This includes 1.5g of Creatine Monohydrate, 750mg of Creatine HCL, 750mg of Creatine Ethyl Ester and 300mg of alpha GPC. With a total of 3g of creatine I'd recommend eating some carbs before taking this because Creatine monohydrate does need carbs to digest correctly and without them it could cause some stomach discomfort. All together, these compounds do work great together and I really like the variety of creatine they used. I've never taken alpha GPC alone so its kinda hard to tell how that worked along with the creatine, but visiting a few sites on what it is supposed to do along with how the complete product worked for me I can assume that it worked well. For more information on alpha GPC you can take a look at: examine.com/supplements/alpha-gpc/

Insane Energy Formula: This includes 100mg of Octodrine (DMHA), 100mg of Caffeine Anhydrous, 100mg of Caffeine Citrate and 100mg of Dicaffeine Malate, totaled at 300mg of caffeine. These all work really well together and if you're a fan of DMHA you will be more than pleased with this product because its effects, in my opinion, are more noticeable than any of the others.

Precision Focus Formula: This includes 350mg of N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, 250mg of L-Theanine, 30mg of Adranifil, 10mg of Yohimbine HCL and 2mg of Vinpocetine. I don't know if it was this formula, the DMHA or both, but there was a very noticeable increased focus

Taste: I was given the orange flavor, and it wasn't the best orange flavor that i've tried but it was still pretty decent. It had a slight tang to it and you could kinda taste the ingredients like you would with a flavorless creatine, but generally it was a pretty good flavor and more than bearable.

Mixability: I would mix one scoop with 10-12oz of water in a shaker bottle and had no issues with it mixing, mixed in full after a about 20 seconds of consistent shaking

Dosing: I would take one scoop on training days mixed with 10-12oz of water. I would drink half of it about 15 minutes Pre and the second half during the beginning/warmup of my workout

This was probably one of my favorite PWO I've taken, and that's because it worked great for me and my training regiment. In micronamins description of the product they claim that you can start feeling the formula within 5 minutes of taking and it is no lie, it is very fast acting. Once it kicked in I got that tunnel vision focus and a high energy level that remained consistent throughout my entire workout. I don't have any numbers to show how it helped my strength, but it did seem, at least in the beginning, that weight began to feel lighter and start to fly up. Something that took me a little bit to realize, but was always there, was that no matter how fried my muscles were from training, they never actually felt fatigued until I was pushing myself to the last rep at the end of a finisher set and it felt as if my muscles just couldn't go any longer. Basically, up until the breaking point, my muscles felt fresh and ready to go before every set and I was able to have intense workouts through every set of every exercise throughout my workout.

This can be found in 30 serving bags for $35.95 on micronamins website ($1.19/serving) and for $30.14 at walmart.com (~$1.00/serving)

Side Effects

N/A

Conclusion

This was a great PWO and I would definitely buy this again. It gave me great focus, great endurance, great strength, great pumps and great workouts. I would very much recommend this to someone who isn't opposed to using DMHA and isn't too too sensitive to caffeine.

December 29, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • High Quality
      • No Bloat
      • True Label Disclosure
      • Extreme Endurance
      • Too Sweet
      • Gassy

As always, thank you SR and NutraBio for providing a full container of Super Carb. While taking this I was focusing mostly on strength, but did not neglect hypotrophy days either (about a 60/40 split of strength/hypo.) nd working out about 4-5 days a week.

The product contains 25g of ClusterDextrin and 822g of 3 different electrolytes. I can't say much about ClusterDextrin other than I know that, like any dextrin, is an excellent source of fast absorbing carbohydrates in order to restore your glycogen levels and that CD digests faster than any other type of dextrin. The addition of the electrolytes I think was a great decision by NB especially for those of us who primarily use this as a workout supplement.

Taste: I had the kiwi strawberry flavor and honestly it was a bit too sweet for my liking, but definitely far from the worst tasting supplement i've taken. Would definitely want to give their other flavors a try as well.

Mixability: I had absolutely no problem with the mixing. I would mix it with about 10-12oz of water and it always mixed thoroughly.

Dosing: I would take 1-2 scoops per training day, always preworkout and sometimes post for recovery.

I honestly wasn't quite sure what to expect from this product, I was thinking just a bit more energy in my workout when I took it before and some slight recovery aid when taken post. What I was completely unaware of was the consistent pump that I had whenever I took this product. I would obtain a pump so easily, veins popping and everything, every day that I would take this product and it would stay with me for the remainder of the training session. Whether if it was Super Carb directly or just the pump it caused, but I felt so good, energized and motivated in the gym while I was taking this product. When taken post workout there were far less direct results, but I did notice I would get out of that post workout haze we sometimes get especially when on a PWO/caffeine crash. It didn't do a whole lot in aiding recovery, but I did notice a slight difference.

This product can be found on bodybuilding.com 30 servings for $32.99 ($1.10/serving) or 60 servings for $59.99 ($1.00/serving)

Side Effects

The only side effect I noticed was that it gave my bathroom trips an unwanted stench.

Conclusion

All together this was a great product, got me pumped like a non-stim PWO, kept my energy levels high and gave a little recovery aid. Good job NutraBio on this product, great success.

Overall
      Thanks to Platinum Labs for sending it out!
        December 27, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Reduced Fatigue
      • Tastes Great
      • Better Sleep
      • No Growth

Hello all, as always I'd first like to thank both SR and Platinum Labs for supplying me with a full container of AminoGrow BCAA/EAA. While taking this product I was training about 4-6 days a week, both heavy low rep and light hypertrophy/endurance work. Was a pretty standard product with nothing too special, but I'll go into greater detail as I continue.

With a strong mix of vitamins, including 100% of the daily recommended value for vitamins A, C, D3, E, K, B2, B6 & B12 the ingredient profile had a good start followed by a 2:1:1 ratio of BCAAs (4g) with 1g of both L-Lysine and L-Taurine, 950mg L-Threonine, 500mg L-Alanine, 300mg L-Methionine and 150mg Phenylalanine. I personally really like the proportions of these aminos, only I dont think there are enough for someone who follows an intense training routine. I would really like to see an increase in there total BCAA content.

Taste: I had the australian summer flavor, and it tasted very similar to a mango flavor. It wasnt too sweet or too tart, overall a solid flavor and taste

Mixability: I mixed one scoop with 8oz of water and had absolutely no problems with any mixing, mixed very well

Dosing: I would take one scoop intra workout and a second scoop before bed on training days, each mixed with 8oz of water

When taken as an intra workout I didnt notice any major difference in how it affected my workouts. Obviously when I first started taking it I noticed a little more endurance, but my tolerance quickly adjusted. It did pretty much what I expected it to do, it reduced my DOMs, not saying that it completely rid them, and it helped me get a good nights rest like I usually feel when I have taken previous aminos before bed. I didn't see as much muscle growth or strength as I had hoped and that's mostly where my disappointment of the product came from.

I found this product for $30.99 for 60 servings or $0.51 per serving

Side Effects

N/A

Conclusion

Overall this was an okay product, not exactly what I had hoped for, but it did generally what I had expected. It's not expensive as far as aminos go and if you wouldn't consider yourself an "intense" trainer then I think this would work better for you, or if you take aminos as a daily drink rather than a workout supplement for growth and strength.

December 13, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • No Fillers
      • Super Clean Protein
      • Mixes Well
      • Lactose And Gluten Free
      • Zero Fat And Carbs
      • A Bit Pricey
      • Light On Taste

Hello all, sorry for the delay on this review, 'tis the season of finals for a college student and I'm finally all caught up and can start getting some reviews done. I want to first thank both SP and NutraBio for providing me with a full container of their Chocolate Peanut Butter 100% Whey Protein Isolate. This was a pretty decent protein, I know that NutraBio has some very nice products and their protein was one that I needed to try.

A very plain ingredient profile, if you know NutraBio they don't like to put anything in their product that doesn't need to be there.

3g Fat
      2g Carbs
      -1g Dietary Fiber
      25g Protein
      They include that there is actually 28.74g of whey protein isolate that will yield to 25g of protein

This is a very acceptable nutritional split for an isolate. 25g is a very good amount of protein although, being 200+ lbs and intensely train 4-6 days a week, I would still double scoop my protein whenever I took it.

I've mixed this with both water and milk, so I'll give an assessment of both of them

Taste (water): I had the chocolate peanut butter flavor which was not bad at all, but I was kind of disappointed I couldn't taste much of the peanut butter
      Taste (milk): The taste kinda reminded me of a chocolate peanut butter ice cream's, but one of those that was way more chocolate than peanut butter

Mixability (water): I didn't have a problem with it mixing with water, it all seemed to mix thoroughly in 12oz
      Mixability (milk): It definitely was a harder time getting it to mix all the way in milk. After I finished drinking it there would always be small bits of undissolved protein at the bottom of my bottle

Dosing: I would take 2 scoops of protein post workout and and mix it in 12oz of milk or water

While taking this product I noticed a progression of clean, lean muscle gain. I don't typically keep track of my numbers, but while taking this protein I hit a proud PR on bench press of 225 for 18 reps. *self-five* which before starting I was maxing that rep range out at about 14. I didn't gain nor lose any weight while taking this product either, but I was able to remain lean and make gains that I was able to see in the mirror and necessarily on the scale. As far as recovery, there wasn't any anything that gave me reason to think that did anything special to my recovery time compared to previous proteins i've had, so I'd say there was a standard recovery time.

On BodyBuilding.com, a 2lb container is $39.99 coming out to $1.38 per serving

Side Effects

Conclusion

In all, I was very pleased with this product. It got the job done and helped me achieve decent growth while remaining somewhat lean. It's not too bad of a value either, so I would look into buying this again at some point.