steelforce

• Member has only posted 4 reviews

Reviews by steelforce

September 9, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste.
  • Starchem Labs Going Out Of Business
First of this review is long over do for one thing Series 7 is one of the best meal replacement and another I think StarChem Labs my be out of business. But if you can find it buy it asp.

StarChem Labs Series 7

An Integrative Food for Fitness & Wellness

StarChem Labs Series 7

An Integrative Food for Fitness & Wellness

Series 7 is more than a protein drink, more than a meal replacement, and more than a blend of fatty acids, fibers, enzymes, vitamins and minerals. Series 7 is a fitness/wellness supplement that recognizes that you are more than just a body trying to develop lean muscle. You're also a person trying to stay well and get healthy. Series 7 represents a whole new category of supplement heretofore unknown: the integrative food.
"¢7 Time Released Proteins
"¢20g of instantized crushed rolled oats per serving
"¢No added sugar
Series 7 Highlights:

Protein Complex

Series 7 is composed of 7 sources of Protein, which have different absorption rates, (slow, medium and fast) and unique amino acid profiles. Protein is the primary nutrient group involved in repairing and building muscle tissue because of its ability to keep the body in a state of positive nitrogen balance (which is necessary for muscle growth).

Fiber Complex

The Fiber Complex in Series 7 was formulated to help lower total blood cholesterol levels, aid in weight loss, increase protein synthesis, and improve blood sugar levels. Dietary Fibers may also aid in promoting a healthy cardiovascular system and digestive system.

Oats

Series 7 contains 20 grams of instantized rolled oats per serving. The addition of oats takes Series 7 to the next level. It turns a high quality protein supplement into the ultimate meal. Oats will help you feel full and leave you satisfied until your next meal. This grain also promotes many health benefits including lower cholesterol levels, enhancing immune response to infection, and stabilizing blood sugar.

Vitamin Complex

The Vitamin Complex in Series 7 has an array of diverse functions which promote health maintenance and proper body functions including; promotion of growth and muscle tone, aiding in the synthesis and breakdown of amino acids, the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, proper nervous system function, and anti-oxidant protection against free radicals.

Fatty Acids Complex

Fatty acids are essential because the body cannot manufacture them and must obtain them from diet. Series 7'ss Fatty Acid Complex supports immune and inflammatory response, proper brain and nervous system function, cardiovascular system, and supports a healthy prostate.

Mineral Complex

Minerals are essential to human health and are obtained primarily through diet. The Mineral Complex in Series 7 wasdesigned to promote the growth and production of: bones, blood, nerves, skin, vitamins, enzymes and hormones, as well as the healthy functioning of nerve transmission, blood circulation, insulin storage and release, cellular integrity, energy production, and growth hormone function.

Protein Complex

They also give the Serires 7 protein didestion rates on the lable which I like a lot and you get 25g protein which works for me.

Whey Protein Hydrolysate 3 hours fast protein
Whey Protein Isolate 3.3 hours fast protein
Milk Protein Isolate 3.5 hours fast protein
Egg Whites protein 4 hours intemediate protein
Whey Protein Concentrate 4.5 hours intrmediate protein
Micellar Casein 7 hours slow protein
Calcium Caseinate 8 hours slow protein

Seeing I eat every 3 hour or so realy can't dispute there clams.

Essential Fatty Acids Blend: I like this as well.

High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, NutriSperse? ( Medium Chain Triglycerides powder, Lecithin Non Fat Dry Milk), CLA- Conjugated Linolenic Acid, Flaxseed Oil, and Pumpkin Seed Oil

Fiber Blend: This has 4g fiber as well which I like help keep my fiber intake up.

Fibersolâ„¢ Digestive Resistant Maltodextrin, Rice Bran, Barley Bran, Psyllium Seed Husk, Apple Fiber, and Apple Pectin, crushed oatmeal powder

Vitamin Blend: Very good blend

Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Vitamin H Biotin, Vitamin B9 Folic Acid, Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine HCL

Mineral Blend: Very good blend

Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Phosphate, Chromium Chelate, Calcium, Zinc Oxide, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide

Mix ability and taste: Mix two scoop in 8 to 12 oz of water I sllway mix mine in 12 oz of water work best for me mixing is good but you still get a few oats in your blender bottle a little more water help get the rest of the oats.

Taste is very good this comes in Triple Chocolate Fudge Vanilla Strawberry I realy like the chocolate one of the best chocolate protein I have had. Vanilla was good but for me I well stick with chocolate. Haven't tried the strawberry can't speak on that.

Deal: You can get deal on this at vitamin shoppe for 50% off comes out to be 19.66 for 25 servings tub so is a very good deal to me seeing I live near a taxs free state can beat this deal

Vaule: 25 serving comes out to be around 79 cent a serving very good vaule for a meal replacement at this high quality and you can use this for post-workout as well which I did twice.

All in all a very good meal replacement that has everything that you could won't in it taste great mixs well no bloating our stomach issues for me highly Recommended this if you can find it.

February 28, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Maximizes Post-workout And Repair
  • Boosts Immune And Recovery Mechanisms
  • Blocks Stress-induced And Post-workout Catabolism
  • Scavenges Ellular Pollution And Rempove Metabolic Waste
    This is the best stuff I have taken Post-workout and recovery has never be better. Ather taking this I fell better that before muscle soreness is all most gone taste great and mixs very well. I stack Recon with Kre-Alkalyn this will be in my supplement staple year to come. This is a must have.

February 6, 2010

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Awesome Taste
    • Good Recovery
    • Mixes
      This is the best whey Protein I have taken. Taste is awsesome I like the Serious Chocolate and Vanilla Dream if I was the buy one it would be the Serious Chocolate. I look forward to this in the the morning Mixes very well one scoop in the morning and one before dinner works very well for me. Start your day off right with this awesome tasting Protein.

October 28, 2009

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Muscle Soreness Down
      • Strength Recovery Up
        This a very good Multi-Vitamins pack pill where the right size not to big or small. I would take this with breakfast I like that it has omega super food Vegatable and fruit & berry blend & Aminos BCAA's glutamine this help me with recovery as well and I felt less sore when taking this. A very good supplement by Inner Armour.