shawnf24

• Reputation is very low. (+5)
  • Was an active member for 11 months, but hasn't been online since August, 2013
  • Member has only posted 2 reviews
  • Low community participation

Reviews by shawnf24

Overall
Overall
0.0
  May 5, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Too Many Pills
    • Better Options
    • Heartburn When Taken On An Empty Stomach
    • Contains Shark Cartilage
    This product did absolutely nothing to even remotely soothe my sore joints, specifically mt knees and elbows. I bought two containers and have finished one. The other is going in the garbage. On top of that I just read that they use shark cartilage in the product. The owners of Universal probably club baby seals just for kicks on their days off. My bad for not reading the ingredients first but this takes the cake.

Had the product worked I may have continued to take the second container unknowing this fact but now that I have found out this disgraceful information I will no longer use any of this companies products. Buyer beware. I do take some of the blame for not reading the ingredients first. Good riddance Universal.

On a positive note, no more 11 capsule packs twice a day of Animal Pack. Again, good riddance.

September 16, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Bloat
    • Great Source Of Nutrients
    • Organic Ingredients
    • Made Me Regular
    • It Helps To Keep The Colon Clean
    This is my first review so it will probably suck overall but the most important thing you need to know is that if you are not seeing results within the first 4-5 days let me assure you that you will by day 7. I was taking this for almost a week and not seeing any results at all but beginning on day 6 I was crapping by the truck load which was exactly why I wanted this product. I've taken one packet per day and my packets just ran out today and every day I crap my colon feels hollow afterwards. I only weigh around 160lbs so when I take a 2lb crap I can feel a huge difference that is indescribable. The logs themselves are nice and consistent also so a couple of wipes and you're done. This product should not make you diarrhea loose poo. I get nice solid logs.

The products taste is gross but I chase it with something, anything, in fact. I usually do not mix with the recommended 8oz of water but instead around 2-3 oz so I can gulp it down in a couple of swigs. I usually have to rinse the cup out with another oz of water and gulp that down so I get the full dose. There's usually a lot of residue on the walls of the drinking glass after the initial mixture. After that I chase it with a protein shake or anything else I can quickly get my hands on. It is imperative to have something ready to fire down afterwards. You cannot imagine just how bad this tastes. Do not chase with just plain water, maybe a PWO or a protein shake like I do. Don't be foolish and gulp down a 12oz pepsi or a beer and you should be all set.

Effectiveness after day 4 or 5 is tremendous. I'm sure peoples results will vary but if you are not seeing drastically larger logs of poo then your body is broken. This stuff will make you poop enough to make anybody's mother very proud.

I don't think that for what this product is intended for it is very important to go into detail of my workout or other supps I'm taking but I will say that I work out 6-7 days a week, cardio 3-4 days and I take 5 or 6 of other supplements. None of which should have any effect on the claims or effectiveness of this product. If anyone wants specifics I'd be happy to explain but for this product I don't think it should matter. If you want to remove oxidants from your system via pooping then this is for you.