sergiosays

Completed Missions

Votes Cast

TROOPer Level

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

Try Requests

Total Reviews

Reputation

MVRs

First Bloods

Forum Posts

Answers

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. sergiosays will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 119 days.

Reviews by sergiosays

Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!

Hello everyone, while taking this product I was focused on a lean-bulk workout routine with an emphasis on hypertrophy training. Training extensively coupled with university finals demanded restless nights, so the consumption of this product was timely! I consumed this product as needed approximating 2-3x a week.

Magnesium Glycinate(300mg): A nutrient believed to be deficient in many American diets, its inculsion here is used to induce its relaxing and mild body sedation benefits.

L-Theanine(50mg): derived from green leaves and has shown ...

L-Theanine(50mg): derived from green leaves and has shown in several studies to reduce anxiety as well a promote restfulness in the individual.

Melatonin(6g): A naturally occurring chemical secretion from your brain to you body notifying it of when rest is needed, research shows that even 2g of melatonin can be an effective supplementation.

Proprietary sleep boost blend(1100mg)
This blend is a combination of herbs and ingredients methodically put together to promote restfulness, help induce sleep, full-body relxation, and some anectodally experiences claim help promote more vivid dreaming

Vegetable capsules: Quickly consumed..no issue with taste.
Dosing: 3 capsules...60 minutes before bed

During my trial with this product I was impressed with this products ability to help promote restful sleep. In fact, I found the same effectiveness throughout varying serving sizes with 1 and 2 capsules. I chose to consume a lesser serving size because I understood that even at 1 capsule my body would be provided with at least 2 grams of melatonin which is sufficiently enough according to research.

During Sleep: I can say with confidence that my sleep while on this product was much better than it was without it. In addition, I believe the deep sleep that was achieved with the help of SleepBoost aided in my recovery from strenuous lifting days. While on this product the user should be able to fall asleep 10-15 minutes after they have gone to bed. The glory of this product is in experiencing the deep sleep and not being woken by intrusive noises or bodily sensations.

Prior to Sleep: It seemed that this product had a 50/50 rate in terms of how effective it was in actually making me feel sleepy. To clarify, this product is exceptional while already asleep and keeping you asleep, but was a hit/miss in terms of providing "drowziness" or a compelling feeling to go to bed.(Which for some may be great/bad depending on need)

**Several times while on this product I found myself having wonderful dreams that I was able to remember the following morning for the most part. Some users familiar with sleep products will know that some products inhibit your recollection and ability to dream, with this product it was not the case.

Best price was found on Amazon: 90 capsules= $20. An incredible value if you find yourself varying the consumption from 1-3 pills.

Side Effects

no observed side effects.

Conclusion

The array of ingredients in SleepBoost are successful in providing quality sleep for the individual. Sleep that drowns unwanted noise, allowing you to maintain long-hours of rest and recovery. This product hits and misses in terms of its drive to get you to bed, but once you are rest assured this product delivers and keeps you asleep. At 90 capsules for $20, the user will find that any serving of 1-3 capsules is effective making this product an enticing, affordable, and effective supplement.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Relaxation
  • Deep Sleep
  • All Natural
  • Flexible Dosing
  • Affordable
  • Not Best For Immediate Kick

Thanks to Propello Life for sending it out!

Hello everyone,

This product was taken about 1x-2x a day depending on my protein necessities. While on this product I maintained a regular strength training regimen as well as a lean-bulk diet approach. I mainly consumed this protein post-workout and in the morning upon waking up.

1 scoop provides 120 calories as well as 20 grams of protein.

Hello everyone,

1 scoop provides 120 calories as well as 20 grams of protein.

Protein is essential to the body as it helps build muscle, improve recovery, and suppress appetite. When added to one's nutritional intake it came be a effective supplementation to help advance you towards your goals.

Taste: The chocolate flavor I had was decent. It definitely had the infamous protein "powder-flavor" taste that comes with most proteins, so I was unimpressed. In addition, the chocolate flavor itself tasted more fabricated and unnatural. (7/10)

Mixability: I almost always use a standard shaker cup when consuming my protein, however this protein required additional effort to break down the powder whether in water, milk, or soymilk...some residue was apparent.

Dosing: 1 scoop, 20 grams of protein

The criteria I use to test the efficacy of a product is assessing how effective the product was in providing recovery and how it contributed to my dietary needs.

Recovery: My body responds very well to protein supplementation with the exception of few, in this case this protein did provide me with the extra recuperation that my body desperately desired and allowed me to get back into the gym with 1-2 days of recovery.

Dietary Contribution: 20 of protein is a little less than what I am used to considering also how many servings are presented in the tub, I found myself consuming 1-2 scoops of protein to suffice my dietary needs.

The cheapest value of this product is presented at $33. Considering it is only 15 servings the user is looking easily at $2 per serving.

Many individuals will be quick to dismiss this product for its propensity of being on the higher end of protein pricing. However, grass-fed cows are raised in much more ethical conditions where they are refrained from tight/cage farmhouses, and the buyer trust that the animals endured no inhuman treatment.

When considering the value of this product do not overlook that this protein came from a source that had the animals life in mind, as opposed to many other cows that unfortunately endure horrific treatment.

**One cannot ascertain with completely certainty if this product did or did not come from grass-fed cows, so it is the buyers discretion to proceed and trust the company.

Side Effects

no observed side effects

Conclusion

If you are a creature-conscious protein-powder consumer, this product will appeal to you for its ethical approach in proving its whey source. Unfortunately, the user may find the taste not to be the most pleasing and at $33 for 15 servings, it will burn the wallet slightly. If you are someone who just wants a convenient protein source this may not be the best option, but if you are more considerate of where your whey source comes from, you may want to explore Propello Life further.
  • No Hormones
  • Grass-Fed
  • Good Cause
  • Not Enough Servings Per Container
  • Powdery Taste

Thanks to MaxQ Nutrition for sending it out!

Hello everyone! Some insight into how this product was taking and my current physique for reference. I am about 195...I have been strength training for the last 4 weeks and was taking this PWO 3-4x a week.

The highlights in this formula are:

6G BCAA: 2:1 Ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine: BCAA's are great for preserving muscles, promoting protein synthesis, and extending one's energy.
6G Citrulline Malate: A proven ingredient in increasing muscular endurance.(I dont ever stray away from 6g+ CM pre-workouts, I love this in my aresen...

The highlights in this formula are:

6G Citrulline Malate: A proven ingredient in increasing muscular endurance.(I dont ever stray away from 6g+ CM pre-workouts, I love this in my aresenal)
5G Arginine: Converts to Nitrogen Oxide in the blood which helps increase blood flow to the organs and muscles.
10G Black Pepper Fruit Extract: Here MAXQ utilizes the maximum clinical dosage of this ingredient which is recognized for its ability to help absorption to help amplify the effects of all other ingredients.

Taste: I had the fruit punch flavor. The flavor was decent, I typically do not have high expectations when it comes to PWO flavors in general, but for those who do weight it heavier, may find this PWO to have more of a sweet and less fruity taste. 7.5/10

Mixability: No issues mixing, standard shaker cup, no residue.

Dosing: 1 scoop approximately 29grams(which is almost double of what you're used to)

What was nice about this pre-workout is that in some instances it did provide me with a big boost and burst of energy prior to my workout. However, this effect was mainly a hit or miss. Nonetheless, whether my body was rushed with energy or not, this workout can be best described as a clean, sustaining energy.

During: This PWO can shift you from having laser focus to joyfully lifting weights. One thing that is guaranteed is sweat and energy! I was easily managing 1.5hr workouts without issue. Once your body gets into rhythm and is well warmed up, the blood will flow extensively, and the energy will carry you through everything you need to do.

Post Workout: No crash whatsoever, this PWO does have 350mg of caffeine so some caution when consuming to close before bed.

Pump: I understand this PWO is also marketed as a pump inducing product, however I did not notice much of a difference in this regard. When I am working out I feel strongest pumps on chest and arm day, so that is how i assess the efficacy of the pump inducing ingredients. Unfortunately, I did not experience anything overwhelming or noteworthy. Nevertheless, a pump is still definitely apparent and appreciated, but this product's stellar energy and sustaining effects eclipse how shy this product falls in the pump department.

This product can be purchased for around $45, not widely available, and at times can be purchased with a discount code by the manufactures.

Side Effects

No observed side effects

Conclusion

Maxed Out goes above and beyond and includes a plethora of effectively dosed ingredients in its formula. It most noteworthy effects is its great sense of energy that help prolong your workouts and a "burst" of energy/alertness that at times greet you prior to your workout. Given the substantial amount of ingredients, this product is boardline at its expected range in terms of affordability/worthiness. If you've been stuck with non-transparent, under-dosed, and havent tried a PWO that brings it ALL, Maxed Out should be next on your hit list.
  • No Crash
  • Transparent Label
  • Extensive Ingridents
  • Could Use More Pump
  • Slightly Higher Priced

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!

Hello team,

I consumed this product about 1-2x a day almost always during my workouts and any other time during the day I felt like it! I am currently on a lean bulking diet, weighing in at about 195.

This product follows an effective inclusion of (3000mg) Leuicine, (1,500mg) Isoleucine,(1,500mg) Valine. This three ingredients at a 2:1 ration have been show scientifically to help the speed up the process of recovery and in some instances provide the user with a greater energy output.

In addition, this product uses (5mg) of Bioperine which ...

Hello team,

In addition, this product uses (5mg) of Bioperine which is incredibly effective in increasing the absorption rate of the added ingredients.

Lastly, This Amino product goes above and beyond by introducing (350mg) of Raw Coconut Water blend for its hydration properties.

Taste: I have had issues in the past where many amino acids have a very apparent artificial taste to them..however with this Amino Product is delicious and taste authentic.

Watermelon Flavor: 10/10..I could drink this stuff any time during the day and be pleased by its deliciousness.

Mixability: No issues, standard shakercup and you are good to go!

Dosing: 1 scoop as needed! (can be especially useful for those on a cut)!

When I try an Amino Product I typically look for two main apsects: energy & recovery.

Energy: Let me just clarify that this product is not a stimulant so users should not expect a profound central nervous system effect. However, the kind of energy it does provide can be attributed to its hydration properties. You drink it, you feel refreshed, slight wave of "can-do" energy is present, and it is enjoyed.

Recovery: Typically when I train it can take my body anywhere from 2-3 days to recover. However, while take any amino acid with the right and effective dosage, I typically find my recovery time shorten to 2 days. If you're one who hits the gym consistently and are facing the agony of DOMS(delayed off-set muscle soreness) Amino Acids should definitely be the next avenue you explore.

This price ranges around $22-25 for approximately 30 servings.

Side Effects

no observed side effects.

Conclusion

I can always appreciate a product that taste delicious and does exactly what it is intended to do. RSP Amino Regen helped with my recovery and gave me a nice boost of clean energy to get through my long days. For less than $1 a scoop, for an effective and delectable product, I find it value justified. If you are new to Amino's or just someone looking to try something new and that works, this product will be a great service to you.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improves Recovery
  • Hydration

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

Hello everyone. As the title says, this product was consumed twice a day. I like to take it in the morning first thing after waking up and during my workouts. I am currently bulking and strength training so you have a reference of when this was consumed.

Researched Based Profile of (2:1:1) (leucine:isoleucine:valine)

Leucine: an essential BCCA(branched chain amino acid:build blocks of protein) which helps reduce soreness and promote recovery at research dose of 2.5g

Isoleucine: helps increase the consumption of glucose during workouts whi...

Researched Based Profile of (2:1:1) (leucine:isoleucine:valine)

Isoleucine: helps increase the consumption of glucose during workouts which is then perceived as energy

Valine: promotes muscular endurance and helps combat fatigue

Taste: I had the fruit punch flavor. despite it being additive/artificial flavors free, this product had a strange sweet after taste that took away from the flavor. (7/10)

Mixability: This product mixes extremely well, no issues what so ever.

Dosing: 1 scoop per serving.

Recovery: One of my favorite reasons to purchase Amino Acids is because of its recovery benefits. When it comes to recovery, this amino acid product does it job in helping reduce the time it takes your body to recover. It is difficult to quantify exactly how much, however from my experience I would say that it would cut my recovery time by 33%(certain days it is felt more than others).

Energy: When I took this supplement in the morning I did not feel a rush of energy, however only when it was taken during my workouts did I feel like it allowed me to perform more. I would hit a set, rest, and shortly after be able to return to my set. This product does not feel like a PWO kind of energy, instead it is feel as a clean and uplifting energy that gets you back in the game.

This product has over 63 servings for about $28. Which is a phenomenal deal. Whether you take this product once or twice a day it will go a long ways given its vast quantity.

Side Effects

No observed side effects.

Conclusion

If you're one that tends to get overwhelmed with other products that contain various confusing and questionable ingredients, BCAA 5000 by Nutrabio will bring peace to your mind. It is an effective product for recovery, and in some instances you will experience a nice energy boost. At 28 for 63+ servings, this product will give your body and wallet its worth.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Simple Product
    • Reduces Muscle Soreness
    • Right Ratio Of Aminos
    • Maintains Muscle Mass

Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!

Big thank you for BSL for allowing me to try this product.

Preface: I took this supplement during a lean bulk. I started at 192..and i ended at 195.5. I have nearly 5 years of lifting experience and this was my first prohormone ever.

2 CAPSULES = 65MG OF DHEA BLEND.

This PH is extremely mild and is actually a precursor to the precursor of testosterone. It does not aromatize(convert to estrogen) so the leans are dry..which i share help make the muscles look tighter.

1-DHEA convert first to 1-Androstendiol, then to 1-Testosterone.

In addi...

Big thank you for BSL for allowing me to try this product.

2 CAPSULES = 65MG OF DHEA BLEND.

1-DHEA convert first to 1-Androstendiol, then to 1-Testosterone.

In addition, BSL uses a liposomal delivery in which they increase the effectiveness of this product and its absorption rate.

https://blackstonelabs.com/collections/all-supplements/products/Chosen1, details the meticulousness of how this product enters and works in the body.

No issues with taste as in capsule form. Capsules easy to swallow and no issues.

2 capsules per day. one consumed in morning and the other consumed at night.

**Disclaimer**
      I was impeccable on consuming the dosing of this product every day for 4 weeks. It wasnt until the end of the 2nd week did i begin to reap its full effects.

Week3&4: By the start of the 3rd week I can see how much more tightly my skin looks around my muscles. Imagine waking up in the morning with about 30% of what a normal pump is for you. This is how i looked on CHOSEN1. It felt extremely nice having this extra tightness compliment my muscles.

Recovery: THIS is where this product will yield the most benefit for everywhere! Imagine Maxing out on your favorite workout, then proceeding to do 3-4 more sets at 85% intensity, then followed by more intensity and more volume! The recovery between sets definitely felt shortened, but even more so the recovery between your days will be phenomenal. Anecdotally, I would say that this ph cut my recovery by half! no bs. This PH is definitely made to be taken advantage of, you hit the gym tremendously hard, you recovery exceptionally fast, and you repeat.

Strength: This supplement could be better solicited as a plateau breaker. Without a doubt by the end of week 4..I went from maxing out at 205...to hitting 225 for 3 reps. My dumbbell shoulder press went from 70 pounds 8-10, to 12-14. Do not entertain my numbers, but I vehemently will contend that this PH helped increase my strength and power across the board.

Pump: With the combination of recovering quickly and having the strength to persevere...by default you will experience a significant pump. Your arms will engorge with blood, you will swell the fk up(cursing justified!), and the vascularity will become more pronounced. Naturally, I do not have extremely apparent veins, however i did enjoy having them more apparent throughout this cycle.

Aggression: Many people tend to notice an increase aggression while on this PH. I did not experience anything of this sort. In addition, some individuals seek an "on" feeling with on a prohormone. This sensation were you feels a heightened sense of alpha..again unfortunately I did not experience this. However, this did not bother me none as this PH did exactly what it was supposed to do increase recovery, pump, and strength.

Labido: Again, it wasn't until the last 2 weeks did I notice the effects this had on my labido. Warning*** morning wood is almost guaranteed with this stuff.so that always made for a nice chuckle. Moreover, i did find that this product helped my last longer too...maybe some loss of sensitivity initially, but the added duration it gave me was definitely appreciated.

I would recommend this product be taken in its full 8 weeks, I cannot imagine the abundance of that would come from this prolonged cycle.

This product can be found anywhere from $55-65, depending on where you look. Make sure to seek a representative at Blackstone labs as they can accommodate discount codes many of the times.

Side Effects

I would say throughout my 4 week cycle, 4-5 did I experience a random burst of hot flash..typically in the night. It would last about 4-5 minutes and then subside...nothing too alarming.

Conclusion

If you are familiar with PH or a first time user, this product will definitely give you the bang for buck, the kick to jumpstart your gains, the recovery to do what you love, and the pump and power to dominate. This product did exactly what it was said out to do for me and I could have not been any more happier with the results. I only wish it would have lasted longer. Given its immense effectiveness it eclipses the fact that this product takes 2 full weeks before it takes full effect. At $55-65 for 1 bottle or $110~ish for 2. I confidently say that this product is a winner and worthy trying.
      • Mild Ph
      • Better With 2 Bottles
      • Some Hot Flashes
      • Morning Wood

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

Big thank you to Nutrabio for providing this product. This company goes above and beyond in providing nutritional information for all of its products, packaging is secure, and the appeal of PWO is very straight-forward and professional. I took this product during a lean bulk about 4-5x a week and it was consumed 30 minutes prior to each workout.

This Product has over 21 clinically researched and dosed ingredients. Some noteworthy include:

[Cyclic Dextrin(15 grams): a carbohydrate that is rapidly absorbed to provide glycogen to the muscles.]...

[L-Citrulline (6 grams) + Beta Alanine (2.5 grams) = Both ingredients are effective doses used to buffer lactic acid build up and aide in endurance]

[L-Leucine (3.5 grams) + Betaine Anhydrous (2.5 grams) + Creatine Monohydrate(2 grams) & Creatine Hydrochloride = The combination of these ingredients are intended to aide recovery, saturate muscles with creatine to promote better energy conversion, and betaine is used to promote strength/energy.]

[N-ACETYL-L-TYROSINE (1.2 grams) + (250 mg) Caffeine + Di-Caffeine Malate(100 mg) + Yohimbe (4 grams) = This is the main energy blend in the Preworkout. Tyrosine is used to promote concentration/alertness similar to the caffeine. The Caffeine-Malate is a slow dispersing caffeine that allows for a slow release for sustained energy, and the yohimbe ties everything together enhancing adrenal function.]

Agmatine Sulfate(1 gram) + Arginine Silicate (750mg) = Nitric Oxide blend.(increase blood flow to support contraction, endurance, and pump)

Taste: I had the Green Apple flavor. Despite the abundance of ingredients in this product, NUTRABIO still managed to make this PRE extremely pleasing on the taste buds. 8/10

Mixability: No issues with mixability, some slight foaming, but any shaker cup can mix this product no problem.

Dosing: 1 scoop prior to workout. a staggering and impressive 41 grams per scoop.

This pre-workout is one of the first I have ever had the pleasure to try that contains some of the most extensive, effectively dosed, and trusted ingredients.

Prior to your workouts: This PRE will not hit you like a truck behind the head, but instead it will gracefully wake you up and mindfully being to move your body into action. Personally, I enjoy the slap in the face of some Preworkouts that spring you into action and intensify your body. This PRE is more subtle in that regard. However, it is during your workouts where this product seems to shine the most.

During workouts: After you have finished warming up and by the time you are ready to begin your first couple of sets this PRE will be there for you. PRE Extreme provides an abundant amount of energy that helped with my mood and allowed me to train harder for longer. For instance, on chest day, I am able to rest less between sets and one of the best parts about this PRE is how effective it mitigates lactic acid build up. If you're like me and love to feel the burn, pump, and squeeze, this PRE will help you get 2 more reps in at those final moments and allow you to embrace vitality for longer. There is no crash on this PRE, and whether you're 15 minutes into your workout or 50, this product is there to support you.

This product contains 20 servings and is averaged at about $37 online. A little less than $2 a scoop for a surplus of quality and effective ingredients. It may not be the most budget friendly, but it is definitely made to work.

Side Effects

No observed side effects.

Conclusion

Nutrabio continues to stand at the pinnacle of quality, transparency, and bang for your buck. Given the extensiveness of the product, its effective nature, and delicious flavor, this product climbs the ranks and sits in the top tier category of Pre-Workout's. It may be a little out of reach for those looking to save some money, but a product of this caliber is worth saving up for.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Great Formula
      • Mood Enhancer
      • Great Label
      • Great Endurance
      • No Proprietary Blends
      • Can Be Expensive
      • Sustained Not Bursting Energy

Thanks to GDN Superstore for sending it out!

Hello everyone!
      A reminder that i am currently still lean bulking so this product was taken on a surplus of calories. I consumed this product once a day for about 3 weeks, and this was taken every time after a big meal.

Like all multi-vitamins they usually contain a plethora of ingredients. Some noteworthy are:
      Vitamin B's - B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 (help convert food into fuel -> translates to energy)

Hello everyone!

Vitamin, A, C, D, E, K, Niacin, Folate, Iodine, Zinc, Selenium, Chromium, Molybdenum(many essential vitamins to promote organ and total body health)
      Prop blend of :Turmeric, Green Tea, Grape Seed Extract, Quercetin, Blueberry Fruit Powder, and Pomegranate Fruit Powder (touted as energy/joint booster)

In terms of quality this product is All-Natural, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, NSF Certified.

Taste: As the title indicates, the taste of these capsules is harsh. Obviously, these pills are swallowed,but regardless the brief time it spends with your taste-buds will steer some away. Imagine a very poor, powdery, vegetable/seaweed taste. 5/10

Mixability: No problems swallowing.

Dosing. 3 capsules once per day.

It is difficult to quantitatively assess the effects of this product, however I will provide my input in regards to energy, mood feeling, and joint support.

Energy: While taking this supplement I believe I did feel a slight increase of overall energy. It is not like a Pre-Workout where you feel a burst, but while taking this product their is definitely a nice sustained energy. This energy can be interpreted as feeling more awake and alert as you go on about your day.

Mood: This product I can attest contributed positively to my mood. I will not say this product works the same way as phototropic or any other kind of mood enhancer, but a slight feeling of overall wellness and clarity can be said about this product.

Joint Support: It is important to note that this product was taking while I was also taking an Arimistine product. Those of you who are aware of this ingredient will know that this product tends to "dry out" the joint and cause some pain. I thought while taking this Multi-Vitamin it would help mitigate some of that join paint, but i was underwhelmed at its little to no effect.

The best value was found on Amazon $40 for 30 servings. Which tally's at about $1.33 per serving. Considering its effects, the extensiveness of the ingredient label, mediocre benefits, and the other options that are on the market...this product falls short and would not entice me to buy again.

Side Effects

No perceived side effects, besides foul taste.

Conclusion

ADN100 seems to be like your average multi-vitamin that doesn't bring anything revolutionary, new, or significant to the market. Some changes need to be made to eliminate the poor capsule taste and considering 3 capsules serving size, one would expect to be receiving a bigger list of ingredient benefits. At a daunting price of $40 for a multi-vitamin, this may be one product you would want to skip.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Some Decent Ingredients
      • Horrible Taste
      • Introduces Nothing New

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

Big thank you to Nutrabio. Their professionalism, enthusiasm, and packaging truly stands out! This company goes above and beyond and includes beautiful info graphics and pamphlets that highlight the ingredients used, its effectiveness, and instruction for optimal usage.

I took this product about twice per day, and I am currently lean bulking sitting around 193~ pounds and I am lifting 4-5x a week.

If you are gym-goer who seeks quality, non-processed, protein without fillers, this is product is for you.
      -no additives
      -no excipients
      -no fil...

-no additives
      -no excipients
      -no fillers
      -GMP & FDA approved facility

This product contains 25 grams of full-quality casein protein.
      5 grams of amino acids
      2 grams of flavoring

a fully transparent label with no surprises.

One of the biggest aspects of this protein that will set it apart from other proudcts alike, is the taste.

Vanilla Flavor: This flavor was truly delectable. With water, soy milk, cow milk, during the day, at night, or in the morning, it proved to be delicious, filling, and satisfying. This flavor is not your typical "protein powder vanilla" that taste artificial or overly-sweet. It is clear that this company has found the perfect balance of providing a product that is not filled with artificial flavors or sugar and have managed to make an incredible tasting product.

Mixability: No issues whatsoever, maybe some slight foaming, but nothing to concern over.

Dosing: 1 scoop(33.8) grams.

I took this product various times throughout to the day and as the aforementioned states, this product was filling, enjoyable, and helped meet my protein needs. It is always difficult to assess how much 1 protein powder contributes to your overall progress as a bodybuilder, but I do genuinely feel that this product help suppress my cravings and its slow digesting process really helped keep my recovery manageable.

This product is offered for about $40 from the Nutrabio website. Given the superior quality of the product, taste, and ingredients. I can see why its price-tag can be justified. However, I understand that a lot of the times we struggle to find the balance between affordable and effective, so I would recommend seeking this product out on a sale.

Side Effects

no observed side effects.

Conclusion

Nutrabio's Vanilla Casein Protein is the epitome of what other casein products strive to be. Its sheer effectiveness, superior taste, and unmatched quality of ingredients, manufacturing, and packaging really emphasize the care this company has for its customers. If you ever see this product on sale, or you're finally ready to take the next step in treating yourself to top-tier ingredients, this product is for you.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • 100 % Micellar Casein
      • Great Profile
      • Best Mixing Casein I've Tried
      • Aids Recovery
      • Taste Great
      • Can Be Expensive

Thanks to Divided Labs for sending it out!
      Thank you to Divded Lab's for sending this delightful Pre-Workout!

Friends, I consumed this product for 3 weeks and finished it! I am currently lean bulking 190 lbs +. My current focus in the gym is hypertrophy with some strength training maybe 1-2x a week and I am currently going to the gym about 5 days a week. I took 2 scoops is this PWO prior to every workout.

Full disclosed Ingredient Profile at 2 scoops.

Strength & Power Matrix: [all effectively dosed]
      2500 mg of Betanine: improves N.O levels allowing more blood to muscles in turn --> sustained energy.
      2...
      Thank you to Divded Lab's for sending this delightful Pre-Workout!

Full disclosed Ingredient Profile at 2 scoops.

Strength & Power Matrix: [all effectively dosed]
      2000 mg Taurine: is an amino acid that helps in alertness, reduce nervous system stress, and recovery.
      300 mg Alphasize: fires neurotransmitters to increase focus and cell to cell communication.
      150 mg elevATP: helps stimulate the production of ATP -> increasing energy output.

Pump and Endurance Amplifier:[all effectively dosed]
      6000 mg L-Citrulline: helps increase endurance and increase nitric oxide levels.
      3000 mg Beta Alanine: great lactic acid buffer to reduce the "burning" sensation during workouts, increasing endurance.
      1500 mg Hydromax: increases concentration of fluid in blood and tissues --> aiding both pump and endurance.
      1000 mg Agmapure: a pure form of agmatine sulfate which helps increase N.O levels

Maximum Energy and Focus[all effectively dosed]
      350 mg Caffeine Anhydrous: helps increase endurance, alertness, focus, energy by stimulating production of glands like adrenaline.
      150 mg Hordenine: product is used to help prevent stimulant tolerance
      100 mg Halostachine: thermogenic effect(fat burning)(effective dosing for product has not been established!)
      200 mg Theobromine: works in similar ways like caffeine and helps dilate blood vessels to improve blood flow.(barely makes the effective dosage...would like to see more here)
      50 mg Higenamine: bronchial lateral helps increase the intake of oxygen into the lungs and body.

Taste: I had the blue raspberry flavor. This flavor was interesting because it did not have an overly abundant taste to it, however there was enough flavor in it to make it enjoyable. (7/10) I would have preferred a little more sweetness.

Mixability: This PWO has no issues when mixing, nor does it foam.

Dosing: 1 scoop is 10.73g... however 2 scoops is recommended for optimal effects --> 20.5g per 2 scoops

As you are aware, this product was consumed in its full 2 servings prior to every workout, and I found this product to be consistent and reliable.

Prior to Workout: After taking this product within the first 10-15 minutes you become aware of the beta-alanine sending tingles down your body. Your focus seems to increase, you feel a jolt of "awakeness", and suddenly you are motivated and ready for the gym. I found this product to continuously provide this feel good and urgent sensation to hit the weights, definitely a great product to "pick you up". 9.5/10

During Workout: This product provides an exceptional amount of endurance to your workouts. I love to superset and lately I have been pushing myself to reduce my rest time between sets and PREVIDE provided with the endurance and energy to bounce back between sets and be ready to hit the weights hard. The added focus and alertness that this product brings ties nicely to the added energy and endurance throughout my workouts.(9/10)

Pump: Given the vast amount of ingredients in this product one would expect it to deliver across the board...and it does! This product proved to be very effective in helping provide a pump. One of the best ways I can assess if a product is a good pump-inducer is to try it while hitting arms. I took this product on several arm days and each and every time I felt my biceps ready to blow up and my tricep ready to pierce my skin. It was exactly was I expect from a pump product & here PREVIDE delivered. The only drawback I experienced is that I felt the pump this product produced faded a little too fast for my liking. I felt initially you are left with a strong pump...but as the workout progress you still feel a great pump, but just not as extraordinary as when you first started. (8/10)

I found this product online to range from $25 - $30. Given that this PWO is best consumed with 2 scoops...this product can run you between $1.50 - $2 a serving. No doubt that this product is effective, but it is also a luxury given its large price tag.

Side Effects

No observed side effects.

Conclusion

If you have been shuffling between Pre-Workouts trying to find something that is adequately dosed, has a transparent label, and works.. PREVIDE will appeal to your needs. This product excels in providing endurance, energy, alertness, and focus. PREVIDE will come with an enjoyable pump, but cherish it will it last as it will fade shortly. This product can run you about $25-30 at almost $2 per serving depending on where you buy it, so if you are on a budget this item may not be your ideal since it only comes with 15 servings. But if you have the extra money and your wish to reap the benefits of an effective and powerful preworkout then gaze your eyes on PREVIDE.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Strong Endurance
      • Transparent Label