sergiosays

Try Requests

Total Reviews

Votes Cast

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

MVRs

Forum Posts

Reputation

First Bloods

Answers

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. sergiosays will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 209 days.

Reviews by sergiosays

(Thanks to Maven Labs for sending it out!)
----Introduction----

Hello everybody! let me start off by saying that this was my first time ever taking any kind of sleep supplement, and it was a treat! I took this product 4x a week...about 15-30 mins before bed. Currently lifting about 4-5x a week so this benefits of the deep sleep were appreciated!

----Ingredient Profile----

This item contains a surplus of ingredients that are used to help combat insomnia, promote sleep, and encourage good mood.
Ex. Pyridoxine, l-taurine, valerian root, chamomile, l-theanine, 5-HTP, lemon balm.

Hop flower & Passion Flower: These ingredients are es...

----Ingredient Profile----

Hop flower & Passion Flower: These ingredients are especially useful in reducing anxiety an nervousness.

Melatonin: This is a hormone your body naturally produces and they are receptors that induce sleep and message the body/brain that it is time to rest. Activity, light, noise, can slow down this production and by the time we get to our beds are melatonin may be deficient. So the melatonin at 3mg is sufficient in helping promote sleep.

----Taste/Dosing----
taste: no existent/pill normal size

dosing: 2 capsules = 1 serving...| 16 total servings per bottle

----Effectiveness----

I am going to evaluate and elaborate on 2 aspects: Pre-Sleep and During-Sleep.

Pre-Sleep: This component of my evaluation refers to how this supplement made me feel before I was going to bed. The majority of times consuming this product I did not feel like it gave me an overwhelming sensation of "drowsiness" or convincing feeling to rush to my bed and sleep. Of course these experiences are relative because some people may like the hasty sleepiness and others won't. I personally DID want to long for that rush that would ease me to sleep and if it was there...it wasn't profound. 7/10

During-Sleep: This aspect pertains to how well I felt the supp. helped me during my sleep. This is where this product shines. After the first and second time of taking this product I was convinced that this product would a yield a deep sleep, each and every time. If you can overcome the challenge of getting to sleep...this produce will take you in like a baby left in the street and it will nourish you with deep, unbothered, unmoved, and it will help you UnWind. This supp. creates that portal between the night before and the morning that proceeds because you sleep...you sleep well..and you wake up ready. 9.5/10

----Value----

This product works and there is no doubt about that. Considering that this product only contains 16 servings and is marketed for about 24.99. I believe this product is on the higher side of Nighttime Formulas. 4 + servings or a price of $20 would seem like a more attractive deal.

----Side Effects----

We all have dreams and that is a wonderful and beautiful thing. However, do not expect to dream when taking this supp. ! Something in this supp. suppresses your dreams or makes them very difficult to recall. It was rare if I could recall last nights dream while taking this product. I'm not bothered by this effect..but some will.

The capsule in this product in 3 instances was very hard to swallow. It was difficult to swallow not because of its size, but I had to consume large amounts of water so that I can physically feel it move down my esophagus. It was a little unpleasant and unexpected.

----Conclusion----

If you are restless at night and crave a deep nights sleep UnWind will place you amongst the stars and it will isolate you from the disruption and noise of the world. It is consistent and though it only moderately gets you to bed..once asleep you will consume you into deep sleep and you will love it. This product will rid you of your dreams, but it may be a fair cost to pay for the rejuvenation that is felt the morning after. At about 16 capsules for 25 bucks, it may be a little heavy on some of your pockets..so keep your eyes open for a nice promotion. You've had a long day, it may be time you UnWind.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Deep Sleep
  • Helped With Recovery
  • Complete Tuning Out Of Noisedistractions
  • Consistent Results
  • Did Not Have Dreams
  • Some Grogginess
  • Slightly Expensive

(Thanks to Catalyst by Strength.com for sending it out!)
----Introduction----

Hello friends, just like many other lifters whey protein is a staple in my diet. I consume at least 2 servings of whey protein a day, and please read on to hear about my unique experience with Catalyst Whey Protein.

----Ingredient Profile----

This product is mainly comprised of a 3:1 blend of whey isolate to whey protein concentrate. both forms of protein are used to build muscle as help the body recover/repair damage/strained muscles. (whey protein is considered a more pure form of protein).

Grass Fed: This aspect pertains to the ethics that surround the raising o...

----Ingredient Profile----

Grass Fed: This aspect pertains to the ethics that surround the raising of the cow(which whey derives from). Grass Fed cow implies that this animal was in ideal living conditions and was not subjected to the confines of a cage or abuse.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

Taste: This is one of the greatest factors that is going to separate this product from everything else on the market. I had the Belgian Chocolate and by no means am i exaggerating when I say that it was extremely delicious and one of the best tasting protein flavors I have ever consumed. Anyone who has taking tubs and tubs of protein knows that there is a "powdery" or "chalky" taste whether large or small it is usually apparent, and we all know this. However, this Belgian Chocolate taste like chocolate that has been melted over a pan and squeezed into your shake. It is rich in flavor and it does not give off that sugary/overwhelmingly sweet taste. 9.5/10

Mixability: Throw it in your oatmeal, milk, water, and it will mix with ease. no issues here, no junks, no foam.

Dosing: 1 scoop/ 30 servings per container.

----Effectiveness----

It is difficult to assess if a protein powder is a single cause for the multitude of factors that also need to be considered if we were to evaluate one's muscle/strength increases. Without diving too deep, I maintained consuming this protein and as I am currently bulking I have gradually seen some mass and strength gains. Whether this protein cause this progression I can not say, but merely I am stating my experience.

----Value----

This protein runs for $35.99. I do believe this price tag is slightly on the higher side. I do not want this price tag to deter anyone from trying this and experiencing for the first time in their lifting career what a gourmet protein shake is like..also keep in my that grass fed animals do cost more to sustain as reflected by the large price tag.

----Conclusion----

Catalyst is an protein that will standout because of its indulging flavor and its mindfulness towards only proving whey protein from Grass Fed animals. In addition, this protein uses a higher concentration of whey protein isolate as compared to many of its counterparts which are more abundant in whey protein concentrate. The price tag of 35.99 is slightly above what one would find fit for their budget, but once one weighs the nobility in using grass fed protein, the cost of the more refined protein isolate, and the pleasantness ensured through their flavors, one can be certain if this protein is right for them.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lower In Sodium
  • Grass Fed Sources
  • Great Tasting
  • NSF Certified
  • Low Fat And Carb Profile
  • Slightly Expensive

(Thanks to RXS Supplements for sending it out!)
----Introduction----

This product is not cheap, so huge THANK YOU to RXS Supplements.

Hello friends, i'm going to quickly preface by saying that this is my FIRST fat burner/thermogenic I have ever consumed. I was using this supp. towards the end of my cut and the beginning of my bulk and I will detail the wonderful journey radiate was for me.

**Proprietary Blend(will highlight top 4 dosed ingredients) ~3g total

L-Carnitine: Fat burning aide that is used to help increase metabolism and promote "fat burning"

Choline: converts to acetylcholine which is consider...
----Introduction----

This product is not cheap, so huge THANK YOU to RXS Supplements.

**Proprietary Blend(will highlight top 4 dosed ingredients) ~3g total

Choline: converts to acetylcholine which is considered "the learning transmitter" in this supp. probably used to promote focus/concentration.(mind +muscle)

Caffeine(200mg): The only ingredient in the blend that is transparent. Caffeine is a great aide in concentration, energy, and endurance and in some instance can promote fat burning.

DMHA: a strong stimulant that is said to increase energy and endurance as well as suppress appetite and be a "bronchdialator" which dilates(expands) the air tubes for my air inhalation.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

Taste: I believe the only flavor currently for this supplement is Orange Candy, and believe me i'm not the most enthusiastic about orange flavored anything, but this stuff is gooood. The orange is not overwhelming, its sweet enough to be enjoyable, and it makes for a pleasant taste.

Mixability: No issues, standard shaker cup gets the job done.

Dosing: 1 scoop(3.7g) take my word for it... 1 SCOOP is POWERFUL.(see "effectiveness)

----Effectiveness----

Disclaimer** Strike me with the ban hammer right now because the majority of the times i took this supp. I consumed about 9/10 serving size...allow me to defend myself that 1 scoop is extremely powerful and it is that superb focus, endurance, sweat, and energy that had me reminiscing about the first time I took pre-workout. It was honestly too powerful...I decided and found it more beneficial and/effective at 85 - 90% serving.

Initial Sensation: Someone can chime in and let me know if this is an expected sensation of fat burner, but within 10 minutes of consumption this fat burner will make your nipples hard(no joke), almost give you a cold sensation because your body/heart/muscles immediately begin to feel its effects, and like lasers shooting from your eyes the focus becomes apparent very quickly...and I loved it. 9.5/10

Endurance: This fatburner is no joke. I have seen a positive correlation between taking this supp. and increasing the intensity and length of my workouts. The pre-conceived notion of fatburners making you "sweat like hell" was not prevalent which I did find a little odd, BUT consistently this supp. allowed me destroy my weights, hit my reps, rest briefly and BOOM i felt like I was ready between sets again and again and again. I didnt take this supp. while doing cardio, but I dont doubt I would run my ass off if i did. I believe this is the endurance other supp. strive to achieve and Radiate does just that. 9.5/10

Focus/Concentration: We've all been there we get to the gym, we've been mentally prepping all day, but when it comes to lifting weights we feel out of foucs/binge shuffling music/and in need of desperate concentration. I'm going to avoid the colorful description and be forward and say that Radiate is incredible in getting you engaged. You know that feeling when you've been working out so focused you have forgot the last 6 songs that just played in your ear, YES. this supp. does exactly that and I felt empower and ready every time. 9/10

It was difficult to assess if the thermogenic aspect of this supp. was evident because this was used about 1 week into my cut and 2 weeks in my bulk. Nevertheless, assessing this product from the aforementioned effects I do believe it positively contributed to my strength and muscle growth.

----Value----

This product runs you a staggering $69.99. Do note that this product is 45 servings and i pride myself of being a "stim junky" but even at 1 scoop I found it overbearing..I believe the typical lifter can make this supp. run about 50-55 servings because of its potency.

----Side Effects----

Nipples will get hard(seriously)...cold sensation...

Crash: 1/3 of the times taking this supp. did i feel a crash. the crash was gradual not a full on hit the wall kind of thing and the other times I felt a nice sustained energy that followed me to my sleep(did not keep me up)

----Conclusion----

Many lifters will be deterred by this colossal price tag, but rest assured that even an experienced lifter with high stim tolerance 1 scoop proved to be too much, so in the end this product will yield to be 50+ servings. A fat burner that will spark your focus, endurance, and provide you with the energy necessary for any workout. Consistency and reliability is where this supp. thrives because no diminishing/tolerance effects were perceived. This item is a luxury, so if you have the extra dough..get ready to radiate and feel the burn.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strong Endurance
  • Taste Good
  • Consistently Effective
  • Full Focus
  • Expensive Luxury
  • Nipples Harden
  • Might Feel Cold At Times

(Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!)
----Introduction----

Huge shout out to VMI for this product(and the pre-workout samples, lovely!).

It has been months since i've tried truly a pump-specific product so l was more then ready for vasogen. I am currently bulking and my rep range tends to be around 8-15reps so a pump supplement was timely and suitable for my regimen.

----Ingredient Profile----

1250mg -> 1.2grams of "Swell Blend"

~Top 4 dosed ingridents~

Vitamin B3(10mg) : Helps the body convert food into fuel, increasing one's perceived energy.

Schizandra Berry Powder: This berry is considered an "adaptogen" because it ...
----Introduction----

Huge shout out to VMI for this product(and the pre-workout samples, lovely!).

----Ingredient Profile----

1250mg -> 1.2grams of "Swell Blend"

~Top 4 dosed ingridents~

Schizandra Berry Powder: This berry is considered an "adaptogen" because it properties of helping the body combat physical and mental stress..which can be perceived as "endurance." However, the research claims that 1.5g of this berry must be consumed daily to be effective, these pills do not even contain the minimum recommendation, not to mention that the 1.2 grams that are found in this product are split among 7 other ingredients.

AgmaPure Sulfate: This is a high quality of Agamatine Sulfate which is known to increase Nitric Oxide production.

PineBark Extract: Main properties include inducing an increase of blood flow.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

Dosing: 2 blood red capsules that about your normal sized pill, easy to swallow.

Taste/Mix: N/A

----Effectiveness----

Disclaimer: Vasogen was briefly taken in isolation and more often taken with some form of caffeine or pre-workout, so the "Effectiveness" denotes my overall experience.

Vascularity: Vasogen has many great qualities, however experiencing a profound increase may be an area it is lacking. Of course this is all anecdotal and subjective, but i did not experience see a burst or amplification of the veins in my arms. This product was undoubtedly effective!! However, if you're one to solely get a product because of the vascularity...this product may come off as a hit or miss. 6.5/10

Pump: After a solid warm-up I am able to feel the effects of Vasogen immediately. Usually, I like to warm up with 8 pound dumbbells to elongate the muscles and contract to allow my blood to fill my muscles. Even in my warm ups I could feel how quickly my muscles engorged without heavy weight. On the other hand, when it came time for me to do my main sets whether it was chest, arms, legs etc. vasogen does swell your muscles up. It is important to note, that the pump I experienced did allow my skin to tighten and squeeze my muscles deeply, but the pump does fall a little short of being that "skin ripping" feeling we all crave. 7.5 - 8/ 10.

**Endurance: This is where Vasogen shines! I thoroughly will advocate and glorify how this is the most significant and effective component of Vasogen. I felt like there was a direct correlation between taking this supplement and having a substantial amount of sustained energy. The way my body interpreted this sustained energy was in increased reps, longer workouts(+15 mins of solid effort), and faster recovery time between sets. A nice unexpected aspect to this supplement was a "confidence" factor in which i feel empowered to hit my set, run and catch some water, and return for my next set because I knew this product was doing its job and feeding my muscles with oxygen, so I was constantly ready. 9.5/10

----Value----

The average mark-up of this product ranges between $22-$35. Given that it does fall short in some categories and does excel in others..I would recommend buying this product on sale $22 - $30 would be a sweet spot.

----Side Effects----

No perceived side effects.

----Conclusion----
Any of you lifters who feel like energy you have is running low, falls short, and your body is simply not recovering fast enough between sets...VASOGEN has got it right, effective, and is direct is making you feel a significant increase in your endurance, every.single.time. In addition, you'll find yourself with a pleasing pump for any occasion. However, this product may/may not make the veins on your arms burst out, but no worries because it is still very effective. At $30ish, it will run you a pretty penny...if your main objective is endurance this is a BUY..but if you seek pump/vascularity maybe it would be best to wait until this product hits the sale.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Endurance
  • Improved Recovery
  • Strong Pump
  • Longer Workouts
  • Minimized Rest Time Between Sets
  • Vascularity Could Be More Apparent
  • Craved A Little More Pump

(Thanks to Pumped Sports for sending it out!)
First and Foremost,

Deepest gratitude for Pumped Sports for giving myself and the SR Troops this opportunity.

This pre-workout is a foreign product shipping all the way from New Zealand, which made me extremely excited! I am currently and steadily bulking up to 190, and was using this pre-workout about 4 days a week.

Noteworthy Ingredients.

Carnosyn Beta-Alanine(2.5g): This is well known high grade of Beta-Alanine, an ingredient known to act as an acid buffer and effectively (proven) to increase endurance.

Betaine Anhydrous: (1.5g): I've...
First and Foremost,

Noteworthy Ingredients.

Betaine Anhydrous: (1.5g): I've seen several citations where Betaine Anhydrous was most effective at about 2.5g+, it is apparent that it is slightly under-dosed here. BA said to increase cellular functioning in the body its motive here is to increase overall energy output.

Agmapure Agamine Sulfate(1g): This ingredient is a pump inducer that allows a greater blood flow to the muscles, allowing the user to feel its "pump" inducing effects.

Caffeine (200mg) + Infinerngy Di Caffeine Malate(75mg): Caffeine is a widely utilized stimulate that is a staple to most pre-workouts for its persistent effects in increasing endurance, focus, and having some thermogencic (burning of calories to produce heat) properties. In addition, the 75mg Caffeine Malate is a compound of Caffeine + Malic Acid. This unique compound proclaims to provide a sustain release of caffeine for consistent energy as well as reduce the digestive uneasiness one feels when consuming regular caffeine.

Bioperine(5mg)- A black pepper extract known to increase the absorption of supplements into the blood.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

Taste: I had the Raspberry Lemonade (6.5/10) and had the most peculiar experience with flavoring. The reason for this rating is because this PWO does not have a profound flavor taste. Imagine making yourself a cup raspberry lemonade and then diluting it with 5 cups of water. This PWO tasted like flavored water, which was not bad, but at the same time it was not the juicy, fruity, goodness you'd expect.
***This PWO is colorless and appears like a clear white cloud inside a bottle.

Mixability: Never an issue here, in a bottle, blender, blender-bottle, easily mixes with no residue or chunks.

Dosing: 1 scoop (9.8g), 15-30 min prior to training.

----Effectiveness----
Let me preface by saying that on PAPER, this product looks promising. The ingredients one yearns for with proper dosages are apparent, however just because a label is enticing does not mean it will deliver.

Initial Sensation: Upon taking this PWO I did not find myself jittery or tingly at all by the Beta Alanine in this supplement. And at 2.5g that was surprising to me. In addition, half the time I took this PWO i found myself wanting more. Even with the 275mg of caffeine seemed inadequate. I confess my bias because I am typically used to consuming about 300mg/caffeine per session. Nevertheless, with LOADED I did not have that strict engagement, the burst of energy, or desired pumped at the start of my workout.

Main sets/Workouts: It was only after 30-40 minutes after taking this supplement did I begin to feel its effects. Do not let the initial lackluster affect your perception of this pre-workout, because mid-set its effects become more apparent. For instance, halfway through my workouts it seemed like this PWO was there when I needed it to provide me with that extra energy, allowed me to get lock and loaded with engagement, and though not the most prolific pump..a pump was still there.

Aftermath: One of the nice qualities of this pre-workout is that I did not experience a crash nor overwhelming sensation of lack of energy/tiredness. The energy from this PWO follows you nicely into your day, like a ray of sunshine that keeps you going and lit, this PWO definitely leaves you with that feel-good sensation.

Initial Sensation:5/10, Mid-Workout:8/10, Pump: 7/10

----Value----

This Pre-Workout is currently only available at Tigerfitness.com for about $35. Not a terrific value, but at the same time about what you'd expect to pay from a decent pre-workout.

No observed Side-Effects

----Conclusion----

Loaded! A Pre-Workout that has a delayed BANG, but delivers when you need it most mid-workout. You may not have the most skin-bursting pump, but you'll feel those muscles engorge with blood. In addition, the laser focus and bodily connection is not the most intense, so if you're one to favor the less stim heavy pre-workouts, this might be your choice. Moreover, this PWO considering its outcome I believe it is slightly over-priced at $35 and I believe it could be better marketed as an over-all daily sustained energy and less as PWO.
  • Well-Rounded
  • No Dyes
  • Clean Profile
  • Hit Or Miss Pumps
  • Energy Slightly Delayed
  • Flavor Taste Watery
  • Would Have Liked More Pump

Greetings friends,

I am currently down to my last and final servings of this supplement and I have been taking it for over 3+ weeks now. I take my BCAA'S intra-working(during) as intended, and I would love to share my input and experience. Thank you for reading and enjoy the review.

----Ingredient Profile----

This supplement is comprised of 5 crucial ingredients.

----Ingredient Profile----

This supplement is comprised of 5 crucial ingredients.

Leucine (3500mg) - Studies suggest that effective dosing of Leucine consist of 2-5 grams a day. Leucine is an essential amino acid(building blocks of protein) and it is used here as a protein synthesizer. Leucine triggers the reaction of mTOR(a protein) which in turn signals the body to synthesize protein more efficiently.

Glutamine (2500mg) - The science of Glutamine is controversial as some claims advocate for its effectiveness and whereas others assert to skip out on it. Glutamine in theory can help maintain one's immune health especially after post-workout where ones immune defense temporarily drop.

Isolucine(1,750mg) + Valine (1,750mg) - These are two non-essential amino acids that are generally coupled with Leucine as a trio. These two aminos however have been supported to aid protein synthesis and prevent muscle breakdown.

Citrulline Malate (1000mg)- A powerful and effective ingredient that has been shown to increase ATP product and server as a latic acid buffer. However, NO study has every shown CM to be effective under 6g-12g dosage. At 1000mg here, this ingredient appear to be wasteful.

----Taste/Mixability-----

XTEND trives in the taste and mixability department because its flavors are out-right delicious. I have had the Blue Raspberry and Watermelon flavor and anyone can appreciate its rich taste. I have had other BCAA'S where the flavors feel washed-off/lacking, however this is not the case here. These flavors are sweet and satisfying.

Mixability is an ease the BCAA'S require a quick shake in the hand and you're ready to go and enjoy this delight.

----Effectiveness----

I have and currently take this supplement only during my workouts. I have played with the time of its consumption(early workout, mid, last) and have found that it works best when you simply are thirsty, or want it before a big lift. The taste of this BCAA is revitalizing and in my experience I felt like I was able to maintain a high quality of workout with this supplementation. Whether this is a placebo(me telling myself its work) or it has some authentic ground, the point is the for my anecdotal experience I found this supplement effective. I loved that after a 3rd set of any given workout I can gulp down my BCAA'S and it was enough to get my engaged and ready to annihilate my next set without diminishing intensity. I must admit however these effects are not noted with every single workout, but if it could be quantified 3 out of 5 workouts this effects will feel most apparent.

----Value----

**I must note that the few instance I have ever purchased BCAA'S is because of a great Sale and because I have had extra money in my pocket. BCAA's are considered a "luxury" item because if one is fueling their body with adequate protein intake, the majority of these benefits would already be served, so BCCA'S is purely a supplement to further those effects.

The BCCA'S are typically standard in their pricing. Ranging $22 for about 30 servings. Fairly pricely, so it would be best to take advantage of a deal.

----Conclusion----

If you have an extra $20 laying around and want to funnel it towards your gym endeavors, supplementing XTEND BCAA'S would be a great choice. BCAA's can help encourage protein synthesis, prevent muscle breakdown as well as provide electrolytes that can aide cell/muscle interactions. If you're tired of bland, over-sweetly, and chunky BCAA's definitely give XTEND a go as it excels in taste and mixability. If you're a avid BCAA consumer, with the exception of under-dose Citrulline Malate definitely give this clinically-dosed brand a GO!
  • Fast Recovery
  • Electrolyte Blend
  • Great Mixability
  • A Bit Expensive
  • Controversial Glutamine Supplementation
  • Under-Dosed Citrulline Malate

----Introduction----

Greetings friends, I am here today to review one of my favorite proteins. I am constantly trying new and different protein bars, and through my 4 years of lifting I have tried a great majority. When it comes to protein bars I think we can all agree that we look out flavor, protein-content, and value. So, please enjoy this review and allow me to elaborate on these aspects. Thank you for reading!

----Ingredient Profile----

The main source of protein in this product is SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE. Soy protein is derived from the soy bean plant, and in the form of an isolate it is considered to be a richer and more refined version vs. soy concentrate. For those who do not know, protein is an essential macro-nutrient that is needed to help repair, maintain, and grow your muscles. Whether you're trying to satisfy your macro goals, or looking to make the most of your gains after a workout, this Colossal Bar has you covered bringing in a plentiful 32g of protein per bar. Also, this protein bar is considered a meal replacement as it is followed by 400 calories on average.

One of the other main ingredients in this protein bar is Soy Crisp. Which can be responsible for the modest amount of 46 grams of carbs found in this bar.

Disclaimer: This protein-bar carries about 28 grams of sugar.
----Taste/Mixability/----

9.5/10 Super Cookie Crunch: This is by far my most favorite flavor, and one of the best protein bar flavors I have ever tasted. This protein bar resembles the taste of a baked cookie in which it is crunchy/crisp, filled with chocolate goodness(but not overly sweet), and your taste buds are greeted by an icing that helps bring it all together.

8/10 Peanut Butter Pretzel: This protein flavor is a treat for anyone who can appreciate pretzels and peanut-butter. This cookie is not as crunchy as the super cookie, and has more a chewy consistency. The peanut butter flavor is more apparent than the pretzel, and almost reminiscent of biting into a peanut butter sandwich. If this protein bar was a crunch instead of a chewy-bar, I would rate it 9/10.

9/10 Chocolate Toasted Almond: A moment of silence for a concoction so delightful, precise, and mouth pleasing, which is well deserved by this protein bar. If you enjoy crunchy protein bars(not overly crunchy), this protein bar will explode in your mouth with the taste of rich almonds and delicious chocolate! The most satisfying aspect of everyone of these protein bars is that they do not taste your typical protein bar that you're forced to chew down. There are delicious & you will enjoy them.

----Value----

These protein bars admittedly can be slightly pricey as they run you about $3 per bar. As the name states, these protein bars are COLOSSAL. They are big in size, so mandatory they are big in macros. ~400 calories, ~32g protein per BAR.

----Conclusion----

If you are a protein bar enthusiast, looking to satisfy your macros, or need a good amount of calories to compensate for: Big 100 Colossal Bar should be your go-to protein bar. 32grams is a significant amount of protein found in each bar and with 400 calories followed, it can serve as a fulfilling meal replacement. If you are not strayed away $3 per bar, or looking to save some money buying in bulk, definitely give this protein bar a try.
  • Convenient
  • Protein
  • Great With Milk!
  • Lots Of Calories If That Is What You Are After
  • Sugar Slightly High
  • Can Be Expensive

Greetings friends,
My name is Sergio and I am back here today with a product I am sure many of you have seen, heard, or even own a pair yourselves! Totally in shock that this product was not in the database, but nonetheless I would love to share my input & I hope to make a positive contribution to your gains. I have owned these wrist straps for over 1 year, so please enjoy this review & thank you for reading.

----Product Overview----

These wrist straps are created to provide comfort and support by tightening your wrist.

Dimensions: Schiek wrist straps are approxima...

----Product Overview----

Dimensions: Schiek wrist straps are approximately .25 inches thick, and 2.5 inches long. Material is made from neoprene fabric.

----Effectiveness----

Initially upon using these straps it was awkward getting used to the tightness around my wrist. I found myself fearful of restricting the flow of blood to my hand. However, after a couple days & utilizing this item several times, I have found these straps to be extremely comfortable and safe! I will highlight three points in which I detail its quality, effectiveness, and durability.

1.First, one of the most notable aspects of these wrist straps compared to others alike, is the sheer superior quality in which they come in. Next, they do not feel flimsy, nor do they feel like they are going to rip easily. The Velcro on these straps is also very secure and not cheap(retains its look). Lastly, the stitching of the Logo is very well executed.

2. Admittedly, I didn't want to be "that guy" who had to buy wrist straps because I felt like I would be "cheating." I know we all work out hard here and sometimes we can do workouts 2-4 days back to back, so indirectly I found my forearms/wrist exhausted from other workouts, so buying wrist straps came from a desire to still push weight passed my soreness/tightness. This wrists straps do just that! I am confident in saying these straps are highly effective in tightening your wrist and allowing your to perform an extra rep or two, you otherwise would have not done if it weren't for these straps. Having the added wrist support I feel more in control of the weight I am holding, and the previous wrist/forearm exhaustion is reduced when performing my set. Specifically, I use these supports when using dumbbells, kettle bells and pull ups. If there is an personal drawback experienced, is that when engaging in high volume 12+ reps the tightness of your forearms becomes increasingly apparent. I have had these straps for over a year and I use them for every workout!!

3. These wrist straps excel when it comes to durability. They have been tossed, stepped on, and have assisted in pushing some heavy ass weight and still after 1 years time, they are in outstanding condition. Because of its astonishing durability, I believe they are worth the investment.

----Value----

The wrist straps can run you up $20, but do not be take-aback because these straps are made to last!! I believe these straps can contribute to your gains, so an investment of 20 should not be feared, but welcomed because of its benefits.

----Conclusion----
Anyone who has ever experienced or experiences discomfort/slight wrist pain or simply wants to add 1-3+ reps to their lifts, I highly recommened the purchase of Schiek Wrist Support. This product thrives in the quality department, is built to last, and is effective in helping you do work when your wrist/forearms need it most. A $20 investment will almost guarantee that this product last you over a year. If you're serious about making gains and trying something new, these wrist supports might be exactly what you've been waiting for!!!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Quality
  • Durable
  • WristForearm Support

----Introduction----

It is crucial I create a review on this supplement as it is one of my most purchased and one I have been using for the majority of my 4 years of training. Please enjoy this review, and thank you for your time.

----Ingredient Profile----

Creatine Monohydrate: For clarification & beginners who are scared to take creatine because it is a "foreign" substance, I am here to remind you all that creatine is naturally found in our muscles & in the foods you eat! However, the cooking process eliminates ~90% of the creatine contained in food, so supplementing 5g creatine a day is crucial to your gains!

Creatine helps convert ADP into ATP, and for our non-sciencey readers= this process allows for an increased energy ouput which in turn can result in added repetitions, and sustained energy. The outcome of these implications can result in increases in muscle mass, and strength!

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

Taste: This supplement is unflavored, and can be assumed consumed it in milk,water, grape/apple juice any juice will suffice.

Mixability: I have had this supplement over and over and over again and upon contact with your choice of fluid, you will find that it blends with the fluid 90% of the time. Some slight salt-like texture residue can be felt, and creatine does have a tendency to sit at the bottom of your cup, so slushing it around is necessary.

1 serving of Creatine is 5G. An amount that contains research basis to be proven effective.

----Effectiveness----

It is important for me to clarify that once you begin supplementing Creatine,its great effects are sustained. So, I will describe my experience taking Creatine after a long break of not having it.

I have taken Creatine in the morning, in the night, in the afternoon and to be completely honest I have not noted a difference in timing supplementation. With that being said, initially after taking Creatine I did feel empowered at the gym. Creatine does not give you tingles, or insane concentration, but what I have found it does allow you to do and perform is that EXTRA REP. I am very confident in saying that anyone who supplements creatine monohydrate will experience 1-2 rep increase throughout the spectrum of exercises they perform. I take this form of creatine religiously and have found it to been beneficial in aiding my goals of mass and strength.

----Value----

To be served a plate of gains & have it be met with a drink of inexpensiveness, it is truly something you do not wont to miss on & Creatine does just that. 100 servings of creatine will run you nicely at 15 dollars. Truly

----Side Effects-
    There was no observed "abnormal" side effects observed taking this supplement. Aside, from the expected slight water retention(not bloating).

----Conclusion----

I have tried different brands/variations/doses of creatine in my years of lifting, and I have found Optimum Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate at a steady rate of 5g a day to be an effective supplement that has shown to increase repetition especially when you need it most. Gains are made when you push your body passed its boundaries progressively, and this Creatine helps you achieve just that. If you do not mind the expected water retention that comes with this supplementation, create your gains with this creatine.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Price
    • Effective
    • No Taste
    • Increased Strength
    • Increased Muscle Size
    • Some Water Retention

----Introduction----

Hello everybody! I am back with another review on of my go-to Pre-workouts of all time. I have had HYDE from its proprietary blend days to its now reformulated product & I would love to share my critical analysis. I have been lifting for 4 years, and I have had dozens upon dozens of pre-workouts. So, please enjoy this review & thank you for your time.

----Ingredient Profile----

I would like to highlight the crucial ingredients that allow MR.HYDE to be the top-tier pre-workout I have come to love.

Beta Alanine(2.5g): This form of BA derives from a patent known as C...

----Ingredient Profile----

Beta Alanine(2.5g): This form of BA derives from a patent known as CarnoSyn, which essentially is a high quality of regular BA. This ingredient functions as a lactic acid suppressor and is supposed to aid the individual in battling fatigue, effectively allow him/her to train longer/harder. BA is responsible for the tingly sensation you've come to know and love! At 2.5g it is a highly effective dosage.

Agmatine Sulfate(500mg): Though research on this supplement is limited, studies have shown that AS can be an effective Nitric Oxide inducer. In turn, the user will experience a heightened increase of blood to the muscle which will allow for greater contraction and increase in endurance. Dosage effectiveness is unkown as more studies yet to be conducted.

Citrulline(500mg): A non essential amino acid that has been associated to increase ATP efficency(work more for less energy). In addition, research suggest this ingredient can help reduce one's fatigue and allow for a greater physical performance. At an abysmal 500mg, this inclusion seems nearly worthless as an effective dosage of this ingredient is 6g/day.

Caffeine Anhydrous(w/o water)(300mg): Caffeine as you all know is one of the most researched supplements that have proven to be effective in dosage as little as 150mg. Caffeine releases chemicals in the brain such as adrenaline and dopamine, which allow one's body to experienced intense focus, concentration, and perceived energy!

Dicaffeine Malate(69mg): Simply this ingredient is a combination of caffeine and malic acid compounded(together). Malic acid in isolation is supposed to be a means to increase energy in the individual, however research on such claim has yet to be seen.

Choline Bitartrate(500mg): This ingredient is added as cognitive enhancer. At an effective dose of 500mg, studies support that it can increase memory and play a role in focus and experiencing "mind-muscle" connection.

----Taste/Mixability/----

I have had the berry blast flavor on two separate occasions, I will note that there is a noticeable sour taste to this flavor, however the cherry flavor is apparent and taste good!

No problems with mixability, any shaker cup will blend this powder with ease.

----Effectiveness----

Finally! I want to get this out of the way and remind anyone considering to try this product to be advised that MR.HYDE is highly a stimulant-based product. It is loaded with caffeine and caffeine variations nearly 400mg!! If you can get passed this truth, please read on.

Taking Mr.HYDE for the first time is an insane experience. If you have taken a pre-workout before and have found yourself tingling with readiness, sweating with intensity, sharp focus, and have said to yourself "holy poo, I feel crazy." Mr hyde will do just that. If you do not have a huge tolerance for caffeine you will be slightly overwhelmed by the intensity of this pre-workout. I highly advise being extremely hydrated during your cycle of MR.HYDE. You will sweat like a pig and the immense focus will make you believe you can do anything. With each session, I found myself being able to sustain for longer periods of time, a consequence i thoroughly enjoyed. I will recommend this product for anyone who needs that big kick in the rear to WAKE UP,GET UP, & LIFT HEAVY WEIGHTS.

Mr.Hyde delivers when you need it most. The energy is blatantly apparent & the concentration is other-worldy. However, if you are someone who favors a "pump" aside from the gush of blood you earn by lifting on your own, I did not feel a significant pump due to mr.hyde. Also, its important to note that this Pre-workout can quickly skyrocket your tolerance as I experience diminishing effects after 2 weeks, so I recommend taking this product 3-4x a week.

----Value----

This PWO is typically $30 for 30 servings. A very average and expected value for a PWO. However, one of the glories is that it is typically found on sale as its a PWO that has been around for some time and can be effective for you.

----Side Effects----

MR.HYDE will challenge your "cool" in embracing the sensations you feel. The tinglyness, surplus of energy/focus, and yes "jitters" CAN be overwhelming at times.

I recommend not fearing to take 3/4 serving of hide to help mitigate some of these effects.

----Conclusion----

SHORT & SWEET: This stuff is phenomenal. MR.HYDE meets expectations in the energy, focus/concentration, full-body awakening department. Aside from a few under-dosed ingredients HYDE seems to function and execute remarkably. If you are one that does not stray away at the thought of a 400mg dose of caffeine, please embark cautiously & put your burst to energy into making those beloved GAINS!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Heightens Focus
    • Keeps You Going