sergiosays

Total Reviews

MVRs

Answers

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

Forum Posts

Reputation

Votes Cast

Try Requests

First Bloods

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. sergiosays will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 5 days.

Reviews by sergiosays

Thanks to Muscle1, Inc. for sending it out!
  August 28, 2017

Hello everyone..

Just to preface. I have taken Prohomornes prior to this one, so this was not my first rodeo. I have specifically taken 1-ANDRO prior to this product. When I started this this product I took it alongside:

1-ANDRO (2 capsules in the morning) + (1 capsule in the afternoon)
4-ANDRO(1 capsule in the morning) + (1 capsule in the afternoon)
Armistine - taken every other 3 days (help mitigate any estrogenic conversion)

Hello everyone..

1-ANDRO (2 capsules in the morning) + (1 capsule in the afternoon)
4-ANDRO(1 capsule in the morning) + (1 capsule in the afternoon)
Armistine - taken every other 3 days (help mitigate any estrogenic conversion)

1-ANDRO(1-DHEA, 1-AD) is a non methalynated PH so it does not convert to estrogen. 1-AD is considered to be a very "lean" product because it gives the user dry gains that harden the muscle and expose vascularity . This product is considered one of the milder prohormones because 1-AD converts to 1-testosterone, so essentially it is a pre-cursor.

4-ANDRO- 4-Andro Max is a highly concentrated dose of 4-Androsterone, also known as 4-DHEA , a popular "non-methylated" prohormone. Methylated prohormones utilize a methyl-ester which causes them to be more effective but much harder on the liver. The non-methylated prohormones offer much less toxicity while still achieving generous results.

Arimistine: This product is used to help convert estrogen to testosterone in the body. The body notices that that an extraneous test is present so estrogen tries to compensate while simultaneously being elevated, this product helps mitigate that.

Taste/Dosing

Taste: despite being capsules...this product did have a very pharmaceutical taste.. a bit unpleasant, but not a big issue.

Dosing:
Strength1: 110mg of 1-AD, 1-3x a day. (I consumed 2 in the morning and 1 at night)
Mass4: 100mg of 4-AD, 1-3x a day.(I consumed 1 in the morning and 1 at night)
Pcycle7: 25mg of Arimistine, 2-4x day. ( I consumed this product after 1 week, 2 capsules a day)

This will be very hard to gauge because many of you who are familiar with ProHormones will know that one does not fully experience the products range of effectiveness until 3-5x weeks after consumption. I had less than 2 weeks with this product.

I will note that about after a week taking this product I had one of the best shoulder workouts I had in a long while. After coming from a 8 week cutting cycle, my strength obliterated at the gym, and I want to cautiously say that I believe it was the PH doing work.

Again. This is very difficult to assess because of the small time frame. Understanding my body, my strength, and mental-markers...I can say with some confidence that I believe if I had not experienced any negative effects, this product could have been amazing.

The company that sells this product Muscle1. is very new. Unfortunately, their website has been very inconsistet and currently broken so I have NO reference for how much these products cost.

After extensive searching..it would appear that this product has not even made the shelf on other websites/stores. So more information is needed so price-point can be determined.

Side Effects

The negative effects I experience happened all on 1 day.

This occurred last Sunday 8/20/17.

I woke up finding myself having a very itch scalp and neck. It was extremely irritating and I assumed it had been mosquito bites. I applied some ant-itching cream and I went on with my day.

**I took my morning routine 2 capsules of 1-AD, and 1 capsule of 4-AD

Then, I was actually on my way to Disneyland this day. Upon arrival, the sun was blazing, and I imagined it was aggravating my "mosquito bites." After 3-4 hours at the park, I noticed that my knuckles were colored red, my neck, elbows, and shoulders became insanely itchy. I was able to go to the First-Aid and was treated with Benadryl.

Fast-forward 4 hours later. The itching resumes, this time it is more more aggressive. Keep in mind all day I have been reapplying anti-itch cream and at this point I am almost certain it is the pills I was taking. By 10pm, I found myself itching profusely, the redness in my knuckles had reappeared, and this time I was itching for my back and lower back...I knew something was wrong.

I rushed to the Emergency Room to get checked. I have been diagnosed with Hives. They are not life-threatening, just very annoying. The hives are obviously a reaction to something I taken...and the solution to stop the hives is to stop the enabler(the pills).

I received a steriod shot in the but(to stop the itching), and was given some prescription medicine.

Conclusion

It is hard to assess the efficacy of this product because I was very early in the cycle. My fear is that I may have been a perfect guinea pig for a brand new company, with their new formulated product, and unfortunately I had to endure the adverse effects. With all products, proceed with your own risk, one cannot say WHY or IF this product was directly responsible, but I'm not willing to take that chance.

Thanks to The Genius Brand for sending it out!
  August 28, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Artifical Flavor And Dye Free
  • Excellent Energy
  • Patented Ingredients
  • Strong Endurance
  • Surprising Focus
  • No Caffeine
  • Lack Of Pump

Hello friends,

This review is long over-due, but I am still very excited to share my experience. I took this Pre-Workout for 3 weeks during a cut. I love the idea of taking a non-caffeinated PRE to allow me sensors to get a break from the prolong effects of caffeine consumption.

Fully disclosed, transparent, and effectively dosed label !

Below is some of my favorite highlights on this ingredient profile.

6 grams of L-Citrulline Malate - a very popular an effectively dosed ingredient used to heighten endurance.

3 grams of Beta Alanine - ...

Hello friends,

Fully disclosed, transparent, and effectively dosed label !

Below is some of my favorite highlights on this ingredient profile.

3 grams of Beta Alanine - helps mitigate lactic-acid build-up allowing a sustained endurance

2 grams of Betaine - boost muscle protein synthesis

25mg of AstraGin: integrated to help enhance the absorption of nutrients

600mg of Alpha GPC: helps improve cognitive function to help aide in mind-muscle connection

30mg of Theobromine - dilates the blood vessels to allow more blood to pump through the muscle.

Taste: This product comes in an Orange Flavor. The flavor was enjoyable.. it is not super indulging on the taste-bud, but it is not a bad taste either. It does have a slight sour after-taste, but overall the taste is tolerable and not a big issue. 7/10

Mixability: No issues here. This product dissolves with ease and allows for quick and ready consumption.

Dosing: 1 scoop 30-45 Min. prior to workout.

So how does a non-caffeinated drink stack up?

(5- 15 minutes after consumption):I can almost GUARANTEE that the first 5-10x using this product you will be overwhelmed in a very pleasant way by the potency of the Beta Alanine. This has to be some of the highest grade of BA, I have ever experienced in a product. If you are a junkie that loves the sensations of ants crawling from under your skin and face, this product will do you wonders. ** You will find that after several consumption this product grows on you and the initial skin-tearing sensation tends to diminish.(the product still is effective, but the beta- alanine becomes grows tolerant)

(15 - 30 minutes after consumption): At this point you can already feel your heart starting to get a bit more energized. This product does not "shock" you into a ready state, but its electrifying properties come during your workout.

(30 - 45 minutes after consumption): By this point the user is typically getting started on their workout. The careful inclusion of the ingredients in this product mimic/bypass the effect that one would expect to feel with caffeine. You feel the rush in your heart, the sweat will pore, and the sustained energy will carry you through your workout. Not once when on this product did I feel a "crash" or any negative experience.

I was very pleased with this product, and I love the idea of working out late and securing my sleep with a non-caffeinated Pre-Workout. This product is absolutely a contender for being anyone's go-to pre-workout, and because it has no caffeine..it should and will be enticing for many.

**Pump: This product tends to fall a little short in the pump department. I tend to feel that a product is effective during a high-volume day. Although this product was exceptional in helping my energy be present, it lacked in providing the muscle squeezing pump I desired.

This price is valued at $38 for about 30 servings. When you begin to tap into the higher-tier Pre-workouts. the price range of $35-45 is a suitable range for a high caliber product. I can say with confidence this product's price point is justified.

Side Effects

No observed sideeffects.

Conclusion

This product is an absolute delight and a hidden treasure. For any user that works out late, wants to give their adrenaline glands a break, or wants to try something new..This product is for them. The price-point is affordable for such an effective product. Maybe in the future a better tasting flavor will bring this product full circle, but for not it shines, it works, and should be a prospect in your next selection of Pre-Workouts.

Thanks to IdealShape for sending it out!
  August 5, 2017

• Nice Fiber Content
  • Lacks More Protein

Hello everyone.

Just so that everyone is aware, I was instructed(admin) to follow through with this Review, despite it only being 7 servings, so please bare this fact in mind while assessing this product.

This product was taken to supplement my nutrition during a caloric deficit.

150 calories
3.5g of fat
20g of carbs
5g of fiber
9g sugar
10 gram of protein

24 vitamins and minerals: majority at 20% per daily value.

Hello everyone.

This product was taken to supplement my nutrition during a caloric deficit.

150 calories
3.5g of fat
20g of carbs
5g of fiber
9g sugar
10 gram of protein

24 vitamins and minerals: majority at 20% per daily value.

It is important to note that the main protein source is SOY isolate. I personally have no issues with soy and find it to be just as effective as whey, however some users may find an issues with this.

Taste: Blueberry Crisp- This flavor was pleasant to enjoy. Many of us have different preferences when it comes to protein bars/flavors...for me specifically I look to see if a protein bar is too sweet and I assess its texture. The blueberry flavor proved to be extremely delightful and did not pose any issues with my teeth with any kind of overly-sweet indication. Texture of this item is chewy, which I prefer, and enjoyed as well.

Mixablity: N/A

Dosing: 1 protein bar per day to suffice caloric goals.

It is important to note that when assessing a protein derived product, its evaluation is purely anecdotal. In addition, only 7 servings were consumed so this snap shot may or may not entail the complete expectation of this product.

When purchasing a protein bar product, I do not obsess over what kind of nutrients it has. Though any addition is appreciated, I mainly concern myself with its protein content/quality.

This bar provides 10g of protein per serving. This amount of protein is a typical amount found in a lot of protein bars, however I tend to have an inclination towards purchasing bars of protein that have higher protein. As a lifter that weights 190 pounds, I tend to want to consume 190g of protein per day. As you can tell 10g of protein per this bar is a minuscule attempt in trying to meet my protein needs.

Nonetheless, because of the limited amount of bars, I was not able to consume this item 2-3x a day as I would have liked to. I think given its limited quantity it is difficult to assess and I am hesitant to say what kind of effect it had on my body in terms of recovery.

Short Answer: I do not know..more research/product is needed.
Long Answer: Potentially effective

In regards to appetite suppression, I did feel that this item made a moderate-good effort in keeping me satiated. This was especially convenient as I am cutting and look for high quality snacks.

This item is priced at $15 per box of 7 servings.

This is over $2 per protein bar. I find this amount to be substantially high considering that a lot of high quality protein bars are available for $2 and offer almost twice the protein content.

Side Effects

No observed side effects.

Conclusion

IdealBar tries to show off its angle by providing a nice range of nutrients in its product. However, in this approach, the product fails to offer a justified price point. This product only provides 10 grams of protein that does not go along way in helping one meet their caloric/protein goals. Its redeeming quality is in its flavor and slight ability to suppress hunger. Despite only having 7 servings of this product, I will not seek to purchase this item in the future because of its poor value of $15 per box.

Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
  August 5, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Clinical Dosing For Ingredients
  • Great Value
  • Great Dosages
  • Great Endurance
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Can Cause Insomnia If Taken Close To Bedtime
  • Can Become Tolerant

Hello everyone.

I am excited to share this Pre-Workout review. I took this product while on a restrictive caloric intake. I managed to workout 3-4 days a week while on this product. I was previously taken a non-stimulant pre-workout so upon taking this product my tolerance was very low and allowed me to experience its effects fully.

NO PROPRIETARY BLENDS. FULL DISCLOSURE.

This PWO has been reviewed extensively, so I will highlight the ingredients that stand out to me the most.

Cirtrulline Malate: (6 grams) - effectively dosed to aid endu...

Hello everyone.

NO PROPRIETARY BLENDS. FULL DISCLOSURE.

Cirtrulline Malate: (6 grams) - effectively dosed to aid endurance and help prolong workouts.
Beta Alanine: (3.2g) - Well above the researched threshold for effectiveness.. this product helps reduce lactic acid build to help with endurance during activity.
Caffeine Anhydrous: (250mg) - Caffeine is one of the most well researched products in the industry well noted to increase concentration, alertness, and endurance.
Bioperine: (10mg): An effective dosage for this item utilized to help increase absorption rate of other ingredients. I am very fond of this product..and the fact that it is dosed 10 over the standard 5 makes it that much more enticing.

This is not a complete list of ingredients, however I am highlighting these ingredients because of it particular inclusion, effective dosages, and anecdotal effectiveness.

Taste: I had the SOUR GUMMY WORM flavor. This stuff has got to be one of the most delightful drinks I have ever had the pleasure of trying. This PRE taste like a hybrid of a delicious fruit drink & candy. And i assure you with confidence that it does not have an overly sweet taste. Absolutely delicious. 10/10

Mixablity. No issues mixing, shaker cup can handle it all.

Dosing: 1 scoop, 30-45 minutes prior to Workout.

Taking Total War for the first time is an insane experience. If you have taken a pre-workout before and have found yourself tingling with readiness, sweating with intensity, sharp focus, and have said to yourself "holy poo, I feel crazy." TW will do just that. If you do not have a huge tolerance for caffeine you will be slightly overwhelmed by the intensity of this pre-workout. I highly advise being extremely hydrated during your cycle. You will sweat like a pig and the immense focus will make you believe you can do anything. With each session, I found myself being able to sustain for longer periods of time, a consequence i thoroughly enjoyed. I will recommend this product for anyone who needs that big kick in the rear to WAKE UP,GET UP, & LIFT HEAVY WEIGHTS.

TW delivers when you need it most. The energy is blatantly apparent & the concentration is other-worldy. In regards to its PUMP department...it is definitely their and sufficent. Whether you're going for high volume, strength, or isometric contractions...this pre-workout absolutely contributed to the mind-muscle contractions experienced. I was very pleased with this products ability to get the blood moving from my muscles. I must say that this is not a 100% occurrence, but is experienced about 66% every time you take it.

Also, its important to note that this Pre-workout can quickly skyrocket your tolerance as I experience diminishing effects after 2 weeks, so I recommend taking this product 3-4x a week.

I am very happy and proud about this product's performance and sheer ability to do what it claims to do. The energy, focus, and power is right here with Total War.

This product can be purchased for an affordable $32 on AMAZON. considering the plethora of benefits, the execution in its claims, and its irrefutable effectiveness...The value for this product is unmatched.

Side Effects

No observed side effects.

Conclusion

TotalWAR was an absolute treat. It was delicious and it allowed me to experience PWO in a way I havent felt in many months. If you're someone who is constantly cycling through PWO's trying to find the BEST one. I will highly recommend TotalWar for its affordability, effectiveness, and unmatched quality.

Thanks to Micronamin for sending it out!
  July 25, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Heightened Endurance
  • Great Engage
  • Affordable
  • Some Better Dosages
  • Poor Taste
  • High Stimulant

Hello Troopers,

I always very excited to review a pre-workout and I was even more excited taking this product as I was just coming off a STIM break, so my stim tolerance recharged and was ready. I took this pre-workout during my cutting phase while I aimed for hypertrophy training and strength training offset every other day.

This product is broken in to subsections that detail the ingridents that contribute to a specific cause. I will high the most profound ingredients in these subsections.

Superior Endurance Formula:
4g of Citrulline M...

Hello Troopers,

Superior Endurance Formula:
4g of Citrulline Mallate - mixed research regarding the efficacy at this dosage...would have like to see a safer 5g - 10g of CL to ensure complete effectiveness.
3g of Beta Alanine

Advanced Strength Formula:
Creatine Monohydrate: 1.5g= I would have liked to see double CM in this section...my research steers me towards the direction that 3-5g is the ideal effective dose range.
Creatine HCL: 750mg = Again, here with the CHL I would have like to see double its dosage to preserve an effective dose.

Insane Energy Formula:
DMHA: 100mg
Caffeine Anhydrous: 100mg
Caffeine Malate: 100mg
DiCaffeine Malate:100mg

(Adequate dosages here in this formula, please If you are not used to high stimulant pre-workouts this may upset your stomach)***

Precision Formula + Intensifier Blend = 722mg
A combination of ingredients used to promote focus and concentration and added Maca Root and Niancin to help reinforce natural body functioning.

Taste: I had the lemon lime flavor. Unfortunately, I did not like the flavor at all. It tasted like really watered down sour lemonade. I am not one to be selective about what I am drinking, but it definitely helps when a pre-work taste is made to be enjoyable. 4/10

Mixability: Some slight residue if not shaken thoroughly, no a big issue.

Dosing: 1 scoop = 12.8g, taken 30 minutes before workout.

This Pre-Workout introduced a lot of varying ingredients & I was not sure how my body was going to respond.

Pump: Unfortunately, the elusive pump was once again out of reach. I craved a pump so hard while on this product and while I did not have an extraordinary pump, it did prove to to allow me really engage in a mind-muscle connection and feel the squeeze + the burn during high volume sets.

Endurance: This is where I found the product to be most useful! I believe its strategic inclusion of 3 caffeine ingridents and DHMA stimulant supplementation really hit me like a TRUCK. 20 minutes into my workout I was sweating bullets, but I fell well and in control of my workout. I can definitely say that this product really allowed to to cut my rest times by 15-20 seconds and I did feel that I had an extra bit of energy in the bucket towards the last mile of my workouts.

I will not that 2 weeks into taking this product one might feel a diminishing effect. The endurance was still there, but with such a high stim inclusion one can expect that tolerance to grow quickly...and in my case it did. Workouts were still filled with stamina...but that extra bit of energy at the of my workouts started to wind down slowly.

What can you expect prior to your workout? - If you're like me and you enjoy the tingling sensation on your face, sharp sense of focus/concentration, and the desire to unleash at the gym...this pre-workout accomplishes one of the most integral components I look for in a product...it kick me in the rear and it gets me to make moves and flex some muscle.

Lowest valule for this product is $27 on Amazon. Considering this product is 30 servings and valued at $1 per serving, This Product falls under the average price of a decent Pre-Workout in the market. However, I was say even as a standalone "endurance" product this product is worth $30 in its own...considering it is a PWO...I would classify it in the higher tier of pre-workouts in its column.

Side Effects

No observed side effects. (Just avoid lemon-lime flavor)!

Conclusion

12 GAUGE brings the BANG for your BUCK and the SWEAT for your NECK. I absolutely enjoyed my run with this product. With the exception of its taste, a few desired inclusion of more CM and Creatine...I can see this PWO having a lot of potential. This product is meant to wake you up, get you to the gym, and not allow you to stop. Give it a go!

Thanks to Micronamin for sending it out!
  July 14, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Recovery
  • Good Source Of Daily Protein
  • Reduced DOMS
  • Affordable
  • Supports Veterans
  • Slight Mixing Issues
  • 2 Scoops A Serving
  • Minimum Creatine Dose

Hello everyone!

A quick preface to the AR-15 by Micronamin: A small portion of their proceeds go directly to our veterans, so product aside they definitely have a noble cause they fight for.

I took this product 1-2x a day depending on my macro necessities, in addition I am in a cutting diet training 4-5x a week.

2 scoops = 1 serving

Calories: 150
Fat: 4.5g
Carbs: 8g (no added sugar 0)
Protein: 24 grams

The addition ingredients in AR-15 are as follows:

Hello everyone!

2 scoops = 1 serving

Calories: 150
Fat: 4.5g
Carbs: 8g (no added sugar 0)
Protein: 24 grams

The addition ingredients in AR-15 are as follows:

6g: BCAA'S- 6g of this supplement is an adequate dose for an individual to feel the recovery properties of the 3 main ingredients in BCAA'S. Leucine, Isoleucine,& Valine.

5.5g: Glutamine- is also an Amino Acid that is a bit controversial in terms of efficacy. Scientific research suggest 5g+ for adequate supplementation and many anecdotal sources claim glutatmine to be effective in accelerating recovery.

2g: Creatine Monohydrate- Creatine is a well research ingredient that if used persistently at 3-5g a day the user can experience increase energy output as well as recovery. Micronamin uses the the minimum here...I would have liked to see at least 5 grams.

Taste: Vanilla flavor was enjoyable, was not overly sweet, and overall allowed me to consume the protein with no issues. 8/10
Mixability: Very slight issues with mixing...I really had to thoroughly shake my cup with good effort...I personally do not mind, but to others this may be something they look out for
Dosing: 2 scoops for 1 serving of 24grams of protein, a stagger 45.5g per serving!

An effective protein for me is one that helps me meet my protein necessities and provides a noticeable impact on my recovery. This protein at 24g per servings with its added supplements definitely allowed me to meet my macro goals and feel a good sense of recovery. You can take this with a grain of salt, however prior to having this product I did not have any protein powder supplementation in my diet, and soon after consumer AR-15 I can attest for it allowing me recovery half a day to a day faster(varying with body group)

In terms of the added glutamine, bcaa's, and creatine It is difficult to assess what ingredient is most responsible for its recovery properties, but overall from a holistic standpoint this product delivered in the recovery and protein needs department.

Some of the best Values for this product range from $27 - $29 Which about 70-90 cents per serving, a very reasonable price for a protein considering its whooping 45g per serving!

Side Effects

no observed side effects

Conclusion

I had no knowledge of Micronamin prior to this product, but I wouldnt be surprised if this product emerged and definitely earned the recognition it deserves. An effective protein, with multiple recovering agents added, a more than decent taste, and at a value ALL can afford. Very happy with this product.

Thanks to ProlifeStream for sending it out!
  June 27, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Ingredient Profile
  • Gut Health Support
  • Far Too Expensive
  • Lack Of Effectivness
  • Taste Poorly
  • Claims Fall Short

Preface: Thank you to ProlifeStream for providing this product. I apologize for the untimely review in advance.

This product comes with 15 protein blend packets as well as 15 smaller probiotic packets that are mixed together and then consumed. I consumed this product 1x a day. This product was taken during a lean-bulk diet.

This product strives to be a top contender in introducing a product that natural, untainted, and plant-based.

This product is: Glutten free, non-gmo protein, no lactose, nut free, no petroleum by products, no stimulants, no artificial/colors/sweetners, no corn, no soy, diary free, no transfats or sugar

What make this product special:
PEA PROTEIN: Protein derived from peas used to help build, repair, and offer recovery to the muscle
L-GLUTAMINE: used to promote digestive, brain, body health
PROBIOTICS: also known as "healthy bacteria" used to help digestive efficiency, especially with bowel movements.
5-MTHF: a relatively new supplement that allegedly helps with DNA sysnthesis and repair and doubles as a detoxifying agent.
ASHWAGHANDA: a natural herb that has been used for decades used to help combat stress, lack of energy, and concentration.

This product offers 180 calories, 20 grams of protein and a plethora of helpful vitamins and ingredients.

Feel free to explore more of its uses here: https://prolifestream.com/products/prolife-stream-powder-2-weeks-supply?variant=24519164999

Taste: (6/10):Unfortunately, the pea-protein flavor in this product is abundant and unpleasant. In fact, even with soymilk/almond milk the unsatisfactory taste could not be mended.
Mixability: No issues with Mixability.
Dosing: 1 protein packet, 1 probiotic pouch, The directions for this product was to use 1 serving with Cold water, to be shaken, let sit for 2 minutes and then consume.

Recovery: In terms of recovery I found this product to provide an average amount of recovery through its extensive list of ingredients. Given the immensity of different ingredients and the enormous price tag, I found this product to be comparable to any other protein I have consumed in regards to providing recovery. To be forward, this item does provide some recovery and the user will find that they will recovery faster from strenuous activity.

Bodily Health: This product is also touted to be a detoxifying and digestive enhancing product. I can say that this product had a propensity to enhance my digestive system in a matter that increased my bowel movements. In terms of detoxifying, users usually anticipate a clean/happy vibrant feeling, however I did not experience that while on this product.

This product offering 20g of protein did suffice in helping meet my protein needs.

This product is valued at $100 for a 2 week supply or $7~ a serving. Users should not judge this product under a "protein-powder" lense, as this product prides itself in being much more than that. Regardless, a part from a slight increase in digestive health, this product proved to provide nothing more for me and given its extraordinary price tag, I do not hesitate to look the other way.

Side Effects

No observed side effects.

Conclusion

ProLifeStream is an Anti-Oxidant system that introduces a spectrum of vitamins, minerals, promising ingredients, while striving to be the epitome of natural, untainted, and stellar quality. However, this product faces many shortcomings in its colossal price tag, subpar effectiveness, minimal servings, and only some digestive acceleration to commend. $100 for 14 servings can be better invested in seeking your own protein, probiotics, and antioxidants.

This product has the right frame of mind in introducing something pure to the market, however it is at the cost of your arm and an elusive efficacy.

Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!
  June 21, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Relaxation
  • Deep Sleep
  • All Natural
  • Flexible Dosing
  • Affordable
  • Not Best For Immediate Kick

Hello everyone, while taking this product I was focused on a lean-bulk workout routine with an emphasis on hypertrophy training. Training extensively coupled with university finals demanded restless nights, so the consumption of this product was timely! I consumed this product as needed approximating 2-3x a week.

Magnesium Glycinate(300mg): A nutrient believed to be deficient in many American diets, its inculsion here is used to induce its relaxing and mild body sedation benefits.

L-Theanine(50mg): derived from green leaves and has shown ...

L-Theanine(50mg): derived from green leaves and has shown in several studies to reduce anxiety as well a promote restfulness in the individual.

Melatonin(6g): A naturally occurring chemical secretion from your brain to you body notifying it of when rest is needed, research shows that even 2g of melatonin can be an effective supplementation.

Proprietary sleep boost blend(1100mg)
This blend is a combination of herbs and ingredients methodically put together to promote restfulness, help induce sleep, full-body relxation, and some anectodally experiences claim help promote more vivid dreaming

Vegetable capsules: Quickly consumed..no issue with taste.
Dosing: 3 capsules...60 minutes before bed

During my trial with this product I was impressed with this products ability to help promote restful sleep. In fact, I found the same effectiveness throughout varying serving sizes with 1 and 2 capsules. I chose to consume a lesser serving size because I understood that even at 1 capsule my body would be provided with at least 2 grams of melatonin which is sufficiently enough according to research.

During Sleep: I can say with confidence that my sleep while on this product was much better than it was without it. In addition, I believe the deep sleep that was achieved with the help of SleepBoost aided in my recovery from strenuous lifting days. While on this product the user should be able to fall asleep 10-15 minutes after they have gone to bed. The glory of this product is in experiencing the deep sleep and not being woken by intrusive noises or bodily sensations.

Prior to Sleep: It seemed that this product had a 50/50 rate in terms of how effective it was in actually making me feel sleepy. To clarify, this product is exceptional while already asleep and keeping you asleep, but was a hit/miss in terms of providing "drowziness" or a compelling feeling to go to bed.(Which for some may be great/bad depending on need)

**Several times while on this product I found myself having wonderful dreams that I was able to remember the following morning for the most part. Some users familiar with sleep products will know that some products inhibit your recollection and ability to dream, with this product it was not the case.

Best price was found on Amazon: 90 capsules= $20. An incredible value if you find yourself varying the consumption from 1-3 pills.

Side Effects

no observed side effects.

Conclusion

The array of ingredients in SleepBoost are successful in providing quality sleep for the individual. Sleep that drowns unwanted noise, allowing you to maintain long-hours of rest and recovery. This product hits and misses in terms of its drive to get you to bed, but once you are rest assured this product delivers and keeps you asleep. At 90 capsules for $20, the user will find that any serving of 1-3 capsules is effective making this product an enticing, affordable, and effective supplement.

Thanks to Propello Life for sending it out!
  June 15, 2017

• No Hormones
  • Grass-Fed
  • Good Cause
  • Not Enough Servings Per Container
  • Powdery Taste

Hello everyone,

This product was taken about 1x-2x a day depending on my protein necessities. While on this product I maintained a regular strength training regimen as well as a lean-bulk diet approach. I mainly consumed this protein post-workout and in the morning upon waking up.

1 scoop provides 120 calories as well as 20 grams of protein.

Hello everyone,

1 scoop provides 120 calories as well as 20 grams of protein.

Protein is essential to the body as it helps build muscle, improve recovery, and suppress appetite. When added to one's nutritional intake it came be a effective supplementation to help advance you towards your goals.

Taste: The chocolate flavor I had was decent. It definitely had the infamous protein "powder-flavor" taste that comes with most proteins, so I was unimpressed. In addition, the chocolate flavor itself tasted more fabricated and unnatural. (7/10)

Mixability: I almost always use a standard shaker cup when consuming my protein, however this protein required additional effort to break down the powder whether in water, milk, or soymilk...some residue was apparent.

Dosing: 1 scoop, 20 grams of protein

The criteria I use to test the efficacy of a product is assessing how effective the product was in providing recovery and how it contributed to my dietary needs.

Recovery: My body responds very well to protein supplementation with the exception of few, in this case this protein did provide me with the extra recuperation that my body desperately desired and allowed me to get back into the gym with 1-2 days of recovery.

Dietary Contribution: 20 of protein is a little less than what I am used to considering also how many servings are presented in the tub, I found myself consuming 1-2 scoops of protein to suffice my dietary needs.

The cheapest value of this product is presented at $33. Considering it is only 15 servings the user is looking easily at $2 per serving.

Many individuals will be quick to dismiss this product for its propensity of being on the higher end of protein pricing. However, grass-fed cows are raised in much more ethical conditions where they are refrained from tight/cage farmhouses, and the buyer trust that the animals endured no inhuman treatment.

When considering the value of this product do not overlook that this protein came from a source that had the animals life in mind, as opposed to many other cows that unfortunately endure horrific treatment.

**One cannot ascertain with completely certainty if this product did or did not come from grass-fed cows, so it is the buyers discretion to proceed and trust the company.

Side Effects

no observed side effects

Conclusion

If you are a creature-conscious protein-powder consumer, this product will appeal to you for its ethical approach in proving its whey source. Unfortunately, the user may find the taste not to be the most pleasing and at $33 for 15 servings, it will burn the wallet slightly. If you are someone who just wants a convenient protein source this may not be the best option, but if you are more considerate of where your whey source comes from, you may want to explore Propello Life further.

Thanks to MaxQ Nutrition for sending it out!
  June 5, 2017

• No Crash
  • Transparent Label
  • Extensive Ingridents
  • Could Use More Pump
  • Slightly Higher Priced

Hello everyone! Some insight into how this product was taking and my current physique for reference. I am about 195...I have been strength training for the last 4 weeks and was taking this PWO 3-4x a week.

The highlights in this formula are:

6G BCAA: 2:1 Ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine: BCAA's are great for preserving muscles, promoting protein synthesis, and extending one's energy.
6G Citrulline Malate: A proven ingredient in increasing muscular endurance.(I dont ever stray away from 6g+ CM pre-workouts, I love this in my aresen...

The highlights in this formula are:

6G Citrulline Malate: A proven ingredient in increasing muscular endurance.(I dont ever stray away from 6g+ CM pre-workouts, I love this in my aresenal)
5G Arginine: Converts to Nitrogen Oxide in the blood which helps increase blood flow to the organs and muscles.
10G Black Pepper Fruit Extract: Here MAXQ utilizes the maximum clinical dosage of this ingredient which is recognized for its ability to help absorption to help amplify the effects of all other ingredients.

Taste: I had the fruit punch flavor. The flavor was decent, I typically do not have high expectations when it comes to PWO flavors in general, but for those who do weight it heavier, may find this PWO to have more of a sweet and less fruity taste. 7.5/10

Mixability: No issues mixing, standard shaker cup, no residue.

Dosing: 1 scoop approximately 29grams(which is almost double of what you're used to)

What was nice about this pre-workout is that in some instances it did provide me with a big boost and burst of energy prior to my workout. However, this effect was mainly a hit or miss. Nonetheless, whether my body was rushed with energy or not, this workout can be best described as a clean, sustaining energy.

During: This PWO can shift you from having laser focus to joyfully lifting weights. One thing that is guaranteed is sweat and energy! I was easily managing 1.5hr workouts without issue. Once your body gets into rhythm and is well warmed up, the blood will flow extensively, and the energy will carry you through everything you need to do.

Post Workout: No crash whatsoever, this PWO does have 350mg of caffeine so some caution when consuming to close before bed.

Pump: I understand this PWO is also marketed as a pump inducing product, however I did not notice much of a difference in this regard. When I am working out I feel strongest pumps on chest and arm day, so that is how i assess the efficacy of the pump inducing ingredients. Unfortunately, I did not experience anything overwhelming or noteworthy. Nevertheless, a pump is still definitely apparent and appreciated, but this product's stellar energy and sustaining effects eclipse how shy this product falls in the pump department.

This product can be purchased for around $45, not widely available, and at times can be purchased with a discount code by the manufactures.

Side Effects

No observed side effects

Conclusion

Maxed Out goes above and beyond and includes a plethora of effectively dosed ingredients in its formula. It most noteworthy effects is its great sense of energy that help prolong your workouts and a "burst" of energy/alertness that at times greet you prior to your workout. Given the substantial amount of ingredients, this product is boardline at its expected range in terms of affordability/worthiness. If you've been stuck with non-transparent, under-dosed, and havent tried a PWO that brings it ALL, Maxed Out should be next on your hit list.