sergiosays

Forum Posts

Total Reviews

First Bloods

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

Reputation

Answers

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. sergiosays will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 248 days.

Reviews by sergiosays

Greetings friends,

I am currently down to my last and final servings of this supplement and I have been taking it for over 3+ weeks now. I take my BCAA'S intra-working(during) as intended, and I would love to share my input and experience. Thank you for reading and enjoy the review.

----Ingredient Profile----

This supplement is comprised of 5 crucial ingredients.

----Ingredient Profile----

This supplement is comprised of 5 crucial ingredients.

Leucine (3500mg) - Studies suggest that effective dosing of Leucine consist of 2-5 grams a day. Leucine is an essential amino acid(building blocks of protein) and it is used here as a protein synthesizer. Leucine triggers the reaction of mTOR(a protein) which in turn signals the body to synthesize protein more efficiently.

Glutamine (2500mg) - The science of Glutamine is controversial as some claims advocate for its effectiveness and whereas others assert to skip out on it. Glutamine in theory can help maintain one's immune health especially after post-workout where ones immune defense temporarily drop.

Isolucine(1,750mg) + Valine (1,750mg) - These are two non-essential amino acids that are generally coupled with Leucine as a trio. These two aminos however have been supported to aid protein synthesis and prevent muscle breakdown.

Citrulline Malate (1000mg)- A powerful and effective ingredient that has been shown to increase ATP product and server as a latic acid buffer. However, NO study has every shown CM to be effective under 6g-12g dosage. At 1000mg here, this ingredient appear to be wasteful.

----Taste/Mixability-----

XTEND trives in the taste and mixability department because its flavors are out-right delicious. I have had the Blue Raspberry and Watermelon flavor and anyone can appreciate its rich taste. I have had other BCAA'S where the flavors feel washed-off/lacking, however this is not the case here. These flavors are sweet and satisfying.

Mixability is an ease the BCAA'S require a quick shake in the hand and you're ready to go and enjoy this delight.

----Effectiveness----

I have and currently take this supplement only during my workouts. I have played with the time of its consumption(early workout, mid, last) and have found that it works best when you simply are thirsty, or want it before a big lift. The taste of this BCAA is revitalizing and in my experience I felt like I was able to maintain a high quality of workout with this supplementation. Whether this is a placebo(me telling myself its work) or it has some authentic ground, the point is the for my anecdotal experience I found this supplement effective. I loved that after a 3rd set of any given workout I can gulp down my BCAA'S and it was enough to get my engaged and ready to annihilate my next set without diminishing intensity. I must admit however these effects are not noted with every single workout, but if it could be quantified 3 out of 5 workouts this effects will feel most apparent.

----Value----

**I must note that the few instance I have ever purchased BCAA'S is because of a great Sale and because I have had extra money in my pocket. BCAA's are considered a "luxury" item because if one is fueling their body with adequate protein intake, the majority of these benefits would already be served, so BCCA'S is purely a supplement to further those effects.

The BCCA'S are typically standard in their pricing. Ranging $22 for about 30 servings. Fairly pricely, so it would be best to take advantage of a deal.

----Conclusion----

If you have an extra $20 laying around and want to funnel it towards your gym endeavors, supplementing XTEND BCAA'S would be a great choice. BCAA's can help encourage protein synthesis, prevent muscle breakdown as well as provide electrolytes that can aide cell/muscle interactions. If you're tired of bland, over-sweetly, and chunky BCAA's definitely give XTEND a go as it excels in taste and mixability. If you're a avid BCAA consumer, with the exception of under-dose Citrulline Malate definitely give this clinically-dosed brand a GO!
  • Fast Recovery
  • Electrolyte Blend
  • Great Mixability
  • A Bit Expensive
  • Controversial Glutamine Supplementation
  • Under-Dosed Citrulline Malate

----Introduction----

Greetings friends, I am here today to review one of my favorite proteins. I am constantly trying new and different protein bars, and through my 4 years of lifting I have tried a great majority. When it comes to protein bars I think we can all agree that we look out flavor, protein-content, and value. So, please enjoy this review and allow me to elaborate on these aspects. Thank you for reading!

----Ingredient Profile----

The main source of protein in this product is SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE. Soy protein is derived from the soy bean plant, and in the form of an isolate it is considered to be a richer and more refined version vs. soy concentrate. For those who do not know, protein is an essential macro-nutrient that is needed to help repair, maintain, and grow your muscles. Whether you're trying to satisfy your macro goals, or looking to make the most of your gains after a workout, this Colossal Bar has you covered bringing in a plentiful 32g of protein per bar. Also, this protein bar is considered a meal replacement as it is followed by 400 calories on average.

One of the other main ingredients in this protein bar is Soy Crisp. Which can be responsible for the modest amount of 46 grams of carbs found in this bar.

Disclaimer: This protein-bar carries about 28 grams of sugar.
----Taste/Mixability/----

9.5/10 Super Cookie Crunch: This is by far my most favorite flavor, and one of the best protein bar flavors I have ever tasted. This protein bar resembles the taste of a baked cookie in which it is crunchy/crisp, filled with chocolate goodness(but not overly sweet), and your taste buds are greeted by an icing that helps bring it all together.

8/10 Peanut Butter Pretzel: This protein flavor is a treat for anyone who can appreciate pretzels and peanut-butter. This cookie is not as crunchy as the super cookie, and has more a chewy consistency. The peanut butter flavor is more apparent than the pretzel, and almost reminiscent of biting into a peanut butter sandwich. If this protein bar was a crunch instead of a chewy-bar, I would rate it 9/10.

9/10 Chocolate Toasted Almond: A moment of silence for a concoction so delightful, precise, and mouth pleasing, which is well deserved by this protein bar. If you enjoy crunchy protein bars(not overly crunchy), this protein bar will explode in your mouth with the taste of rich almonds and delicious chocolate! The most satisfying aspect of everyone of these protein bars is that they do not taste your typical protein bar that you're forced to chew down. There are delicious & you will enjoy them.

----Value----

These protein bars admittedly can be slightly pricey as they run you about $3 per bar. As the name states, these protein bars are COLOSSAL. They are big in size, so mandatory they are big in macros. ~400 calories, ~32g protein per BAR.

----Conclusion----

If you are a protein bar enthusiast, looking to satisfy your macros, or need a good amount of calories to compensate for: Big 100 Colossal Bar should be your go-to protein bar. 32grams is a significant amount of protein found in each bar and with 400 calories followed, it can serve as a fulfilling meal replacement. If you are not strayed away $3 per bar, or looking to save some money buying in bulk, definitely give this protein bar a try.
  • Convenient
  • Protein
  • Great With Milk!
  • Lots Of Calories If That Is What You Are After
  • Sugar Slightly High
  • Can Be Expensive

Greetings friends,
My name is Sergio and I am back here today with a product I am sure many of you have seen, heard, or even own a pair yourselves! Totally in shock that this product was not in the database, but nonetheless I would love to share my input & I hope to make a positive contribution to your gains. I have owned these wrist straps for over 1 year, so please enjoy this review & thank you for reading.

----Product Overview----

These wrist straps are created to provide comfort and support by tightening your wrist.

Dimensions: Schiek wrist straps are approxima...

----Product Overview----

Dimensions: Schiek wrist straps are approximately .25 inches thick, and 2.5 inches long. Material is made from neoprene fabric.

----Effectiveness----

Initially upon using these straps it was awkward getting used to the tightness around my wrist. I found myself fearful of restricting the flow of blood to my hand. However, after a couple days & utilizing this item several times, I have found these straps to be extremely comfortable and safe! I will highlight three points in which I detail its quality, effectiveness, and durability.

1.First, one of the most notable aspects of these wrist straps compared to others alike, is the sheer superior quality in which they come in. Next, they do not feel flimsy, nor do they feel like they are going to rip easily. The Velcro on these straps is also very secure and not cheap(retains its look). Lastly, the stitching of the Logo is very well executed.

2. Admittedly, I didn't want to be "that guy" who had to buy wrist straps because I felt like I would be "cheating." I know we all work out hard here and sometimes we can do workouts 2-4 days back to back, so indirectly I found my forearms/wrist exhausted from other workouts, so buying wrist straps came from a desire to still push weight passed my soreness/tightness. This wrists straps do just that! I am confident in saying these straps are highly effective in tightening your wrist and allowing your to perform an extra rep or two, you otherwise would have not done if it weren't for these straps. Having the added wrist support I feel more in control of the weight I am holding, and the previous wrist/forearm exhaustion is reduced when performing my set. Specifically, I use these supports when using dumbbells, kettle bells and pull ups. If there is an personal drawback experienced, is that when engaging in high volume 12+ reps the tightness of your forearms becomes increasingly apparent. I have had these straps for over a year and I use them for every workout!!

3. These wrist straps excel when it comes to durability. They have been tossed, stepped on, and have assisted in pushing some heavy ass weight and still after 1 years time, they are in outstanding condition. Because of its astonishing durability, I believe they are worth the investment.

----Value----

The wrist straps can run you up $20, but do not be take-aback because these straps are made to last!! I believe these straps can contribute to your gains, so an investment of 20 should not be feared, but welcomed because of its benefits.

----Conclusion----
Anyone who has ever experienced or experiences discomfort/slight wrist pain or simply wants to add 1-3+ reps to their lifts, I highly recommened the purchase of Schiek Wrist Support. This product thrives in the quality department, is built to last, and is effective in helping you do work when your wrist/forearms need it most. A $20 investment will almost guarantee that this product last you over a year. If you're serious about making gains and trying something new, these wrist supports might be exactly what you've been waiting for!!!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Quality
  • Durable
  • WristForearm Support

----Introduction----

It is crucial I create a review on this supplement as it is one of my most purchased and one I have been using for the majority of my 4 years of training. Please enjoy this review, and thank you for your time.

----Ingredient Profile----

Creatine Monohydrate: For clarification & beginners who are scared to take creatine because it is a "foreign" substance, I am here to remind you all that creatine is naturally found in our muscles & in the foods you eat! However, the cooking process eliminates ~90% of the creatine contained in food, so supplementing 5g creatine a day is crucial to your gains!

Creatine helps convert ADP into ATP, and for our non-sciencey readers= this process allows for an increased energy ouput which in turn can result in added repetitions, and sustained energy. The outcome of these implications can result in increases in muscle mass, and strength!

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

Taste: This supplement is unflavored, and can be assumed consumed it in milk,water, grape/apple juice any juice will suffice.

Mixability: I have had this supplement over and over and over again and upon contact with your choice of fluid, you will find that it blends with the fluid 90% of the time. Some slight salt-like texture residue can be felt, and creatine does have a tendency to sit at the bottom of your cup, so slushing it around is necessary.

1 serving of Creatine is 5G. An amount that contains research basis to be proven effective.

----Effectiveness----

It is important for me to clarify that once you begin supplementing Creatine,its great effects are sustained. So, I will describe my experience taking Creatine after a long break of not having it.

I have taken Creatine in the morning, in the night, in the afternoon and to be completely honest I have not noted a difference in timing supplementation. With that being said, initially after taking Creatine I did feel empowered at the gym. Creatine does not give you tingles, or insane concentration, but what I have found it does allow you to do and perform is that EXTRA REP. I am very confident in saying that anyone who supplements creatine monohydrate will experience 1-2 rep increase throughout the spectrum of exercises they perform. I take this form of creatine religiously and have found it to been beneficial in aiding my goals of mass and strength.

----Value----

To be served a plate of gains & have it be met with a drink of inexpensiveness, it is truly something you do not wont to miss on & Creatine does just that. 100 servings of creatine will run you nicely at 15 dollars. Truly

----Side Effects-
    There was no observed "abnormal" side effects observed taking this supplement. Aside, from the expected slight water retention(not bloating).

----Conclusion----

I have tried different brands/variations/doses of creatine in my years of lifting, and I have found Optimum Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate at a steady rate of 5g a day to be an effective supplement that has shown to increase repetition especially when you need it most. Gains are made when you push your body passed its boundaries progressively, and this Creatine helps you achieve just that. If you do not mind the expected water retention that comes with this supplementation, create your gains with this creatine.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Price
    • Effective
    • No Taste
    • Increased Strength
    • Increased Muscle Size
    • Some Water Retention

----Introduction----

Hello everybody! I am back with another review on of my go-to Pre-workouts of all time. I have had HYDE from its proprietary blend days to its now reformulated product & I would love to share my critical analysis. I have been lifting for 4 years, and I have had dozens upon dozens of pre-workouts. So, please enjoy this review & thank you for your time.

----Ingredient Profile----

I would like to highlight the crucial ingredients that allow MR.HYDE to be the top-tier pre-workout I have come to love.

Beta Alanine(2.5g): This form of BA derives from a patent known as C...

----Ingredient Profile----

Beta Alanine(2.5g): This form of BA derives from a patent known as CarnoSyn, which essentially is a high quality of regular BA. This ingredient functions as a lactic acid suppressor and is supposed to aid the individual in battling fatigue, effectively allow him/her to train longer/harder. BA is responsible for the tingly sensation you've come to know and love! At 2.5g it is a highly effective dosage.

Agmatine Sulfate(500mg): Though research on this supplement is limited, studies have shown that AS can be an effective Nitric Oxide inducer. In turn, the user will experience a heightened increase of blood to the muscle which will allow for greater contraction and increase in endurance. Dosage effectiveness is unkown as more studies yet to be conducted.

Citrulline(500mg): A non essential amino acid that has been associated to increase ATP efficency(work more for less energy). In addition, research suggest this ingredient can help reduce one's fatigue and allow for a greater physical performance. At an abysmal 500mg, this inclusion seems nearly worthless as an effective dosage of this ingredient is 6g/day.

Caffeine Anhydrous(w/o water)(300mg): Caffeine as you all know is one of the most researched supplements that have proven to be effective in dosage as little as 150mg. Caffeine releases chemicals in the brain such as adrenaline and dopamine, which allow one's body to experienced intense focus, concentration, and perceived energy!

Dicaffeine Malate(69mg): Simply this ingredient is a combination of caffeine and malic acid compounded(together). Malic acid in isolation is supposed to be a means to increase energy in the individual, however research on such claim has yet to be seen.

Choline Bitartrate(500mg): This ingredient is added as cognitive enhancer. At an effective dose of 500mg, studies support that it can increase memory and play a role in focus and experiencing "mind-muscle" connection.

----Taste/Mixability/----

I have had the berry blast flavor on two separate occasions, I will note that there is a noticeable sour taste to this flavor, however the cherry flavor is apparent and taste good!

No problems with mixability, any shaker cup will blend this powder with ease.

----Effectiveness----

Finally! I want to get this out of the way and remind anyone considering to try this product to be advised that MR.HYDE is highly a stimulant-based product. It is loaded with caffeine and caffeine variations nearly 400mg!! If you can get passed this truth, please read on.

Taking Mr.HYDE for the first time is an insane experience. If you have taken a pre-workout before and have found yourself tingling with readiness, sweating with intensity, sharp focus, and have said to yourself "holy poo, I feel crazy." Mr hyde will do just that. If you do not have a huge tolerance for caffeine you will be slightly overwhelmed by the intensity of this pre-workout. I highly advise being extremely hydrated during your cycle of MR.HYDE. You will sweat like a pig and the immense focus will make you believe you can do anything. With each session, I found myself being able to sustain for longer periods of time, a consequence i thoroughly enjoyed. I will recommend this product for anyone who needs that big kick in the rear to WAKE UP,GET UP, & LIFT HEAVY WEIGHTS.

Mr.Hyde delivers when you need it most. The energy is blatantly apparent & the concentration is other-worldy. However, if you are someone who favors a "pump" aside from the gush of blood you earn by lifting on your own, I did not feel a significant pump due to mr.hyde. Also, its important to note that this Pre-workout can quickly skyrocket your tolerance as I experience diminishing effects after 2 weeks, so I recommend taking this product 3-4x a week.

----Value----

This PWO is typically $30 for 30 servings. A very average and expected value for a PWO. However, one of the glories is that it is typically found on sale as its a PWO that has been around for some time and can be effective for you.

----Side Effects----

MR.HYDE will challenge your "cool" in embracing the sensations you feel. The tinglyness, surplus of energy/focus, and yes "jitters" CAN be overwhelming at times.

I recommend not fearing to take 3/4 serving of hide to help mitigate some of these effects.

----Conclusion----

SHORT & SWEET: This stuff is phenomenal. MR.HYDE meets expectations in the energy, focus/concentration, full-body awakening department. Aside from a few under-dosed ingredients HYDE seems to function and execute remarkably. If you are one that does not stray away at the thought of a 400mg dose of caffeine, please embark cautiously & put your burst to energy into making those beloved GAINS!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Heightens Focus
    • Keeps You Going
    • Wakes You Up
    • High Amounts Of Caffeine
    • Jitters
    • Can Upset Stomach
    • Not Really A Pump-Inducer

----Introduction----

I have had this pre-workout again and again and again & I have so much to say about it. I have been lifting for over 4 years and I have had a plethora of Pre-Workouts in my time. I hope I can help make your next selection of PRE easier.

Most Noteworthy.

Beta Alanine: Is an ingredient that helps mitigate the effects of lactic acid in one's muscle, effectively allowing that lifter to experience an increase in muscle endurance.

Most Noteworthy.

Arginine(AKG): This ingredient is an amino acids added to resemble the effects of a pump booster(Nitrite Oxide) by allowing an increase of blood flow to the muscles.However, there is Minimal studies reaffirming its pump-inducing effects, so its effectiveness is unknown.

Taurine: Another amino acid met to help aide recovery, while research indicates it MAY help increase physical output.

Caffeine Anhydrous(w/o water): Within 15 minutes of consumption this stimulant releases chemicals meat to activate one's adrenaline and dopamine glands. Immediately, one's focus, concentration, and energy will be heightened as well as one's exercise performance.

Alpha GPC: This ingredient can be thought of as a "mind-stimulator" as studies have show it can increase cognitive memory, including memory & attention which could equate to an enhanced "mind-muscle connection"

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
    This Pre-Workout flavoring is a gift to your taste-buds and kind to your stomach!I have had the Fruit Punch & Lemonade flavor and both have been phenomenal and truly enjoyable. Slightly on the sour side, but a nice fruity taste you'll enjoy.

No problems mixing this Pre, and my favorite is that it does not chunk and will dissolve nicely.

If there is 1 thing you should know about DYNO is that it is in a class of its own as it feeds you a monstrous 300mg of CAFFEINE per serving. Do not be alarmed although this is on the higher side of what most pre-workouts have, it is safe, and it is definitely felt!!!

----Effectiveness----
    As mentioned DYNO'S caffeine portion must be highlighted because its effects are definitely felt at the gym. Dyno has given me such a burst of energy when I have needed it most. I love that whether im 5 minutes into my workout or 40, its affects are still felt. You will sweat, you will contemplate if you just taken coke or was it just dyno, and you will love it because you will be relentless at the gym. In all seriousness, DYNO has been created to a science help give you the energy, tingles, and concentration to allow you to do what you do best at the gym.

----Value----

One of the greatest aspects of this PRE is that is always found on sale! If this item is not Buy 1 get 1 Free/ or Buy 1 get 1 50% OFF, definitely wait around. It can run you up 30 dollars for 30 servings, but each serving is potent and worth the investment!

----Side Effects----

As with all Pre-Workouts, be weary when taking this PRE after 10pm. Because of the high levels of Caffeine you will find even after sweating it may keep you up at night.

In addition, in 2-3 instance it upset my stomach, again this could be attributed to the caffeine and the increased rate of digestion. All in all, there is no serious effects to be noted.

Tolerance may be noted 2 weeks into using the supplement, use sparring i suggest 3-4x a week.

----Conclusion----
    Do yourself a favor and try something NEW! From one lifter to another, DYNO has done wonders for me and has given me the explosiveness and sustained energy we all seek. It comes in some amazing flavors and it can find your wallets needs as well. If you dont mind the caffeine serving, embrace your deserved energy and focus.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Pumps
    • Great Energy
    • Intense Focus
    • Lots Of Caffeine
    • Sweating

----Introduction----

Hello kind lifters, my name is Sergio and I have been lifting for about 4 years now & I have been exposed to a spectrum of different supplements. I have had NOXYGEN on 3 separate occasions, so please enjoy this review.

----Ingredient Profile----

Glycerol: Research suggest this ingredient can help muscular endurance by allowing a greater water retention. Which in turn, can also result in a better experienced "pump."

----Ingredient Profile----

Nitrate(in the forms of;Beetroot and Nitratene): Nitrate is incorporated to help better the efficiency of oxygen utilized during physical activity. Better oxygen efficiency=heightened endurance. Important to note, that the studies that support these claims are derived from a sample group participating in marathon, bike training, and some high intensity exercises.

Dosing:
    Nitric Oxide Blend(Nitrate): 720mg
    Glycerine(Glycerol): 1.5g

Taste:
    This product is flavorless.

Mixability:
    **NOTE: This product is known for its high tendency to clump. Almost instantly upon opening you will note that the product is in chunks and its powdery texture(flour-like) can be messy. However, if mixed in a shaker bottle within seconds the product will dissolve nicely.

NOXYGEN advocates, "if you aint clumpin, you aint pumpin"!

----Effectiveness----

I am going to evaluate this supplement regarding 2 aspects of how it was consumed; my experience taking the product alone and my experience taking this product & supplementing it with another pre-workout.

Product-Alone 7.5/10: In isolation this product was mediocre in how I experienced its pump inducing/endurance heightening effects. It is important to note, that this product is effective. You will take this product, wait 15 minutes, go to the gym, pump some iron and suddenly you will find yourself being able to perform that extra rep all while seeing your arms overflown with blood. The positive effects of this item were most apparent on arm day and leg day! I can not explain why, but I definitely found myself being able to go passed-failure and as an unseen effect of this supplement, I experienced being able to rest for a shorter period of time in-between sets.

Product+Any PreWorkout 9/10: this is where NOXYGEN is meant to SHINE. I took this supplement with both GAT Nitraflex, and C4. In my experience the effects of NOXYGEN+ the Preworkouts they both had the same outcome! In specific regard to the nitric oxide effects of NOXYGEN, I felt the pump even further. I could see the veins in my arms flooding with blood as they enlarged, I could contract my muscles for longer periods of time, and when I needed to the most I felt like I had the endurance to sustain high energy in my workout and reduce the sensation of lactic acid buildup.

The best part of NOXYGEN, is that no tolerance was noted or "built-up," it delivered again and again and again.

----Value----

I will note because of the tendency of this product to clump, I have felt like there is less than the claimed 40 servings per container, but more realistically between 33-36 servings.

This product is generally not expensive especially when compared to other NO boosters. You can typically find this product for about $20, however I remind you that this product seemed to work BEST when supplemented with another PRE-Workout.

----Side Effects----

No observed Side effects.

----Conclusion----
    Noxygen is infamous for having a product that clumps and actually works! This product will flood your veins and muscles with blood and a glance at the mirror will prove that. I can found it effective in allowing me to sustain my efforts at the gym longer, and when it has proved to help generate that EXTRA rep to further tear the muscle. Moreover, this product will produce better results when supplement with any other pre-workout, but if consumed alone its affects will still be apparent. I see no reason why this product shouldn't be a part of everyone's daily pre-workout routine. If you have the money, and want the gains, supplement NOXYGEN.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Excellent Pumps
    • Increase Oxygen Intake
    • Solid Research Backed Ingredients
    • Enhanced Endurance
    • Can Get Clumpy
    • Works Best With Added PWO
    • Less Advertised Servings

----Introduction----

Absolutely, surprised this whey protein has not been reviewed nor was it found in the database! This is a hidden gem I am certain many lifters will appreciate. I've been lifting for 4 years and I have tried dozens of whey proteins, so please enjoy this review.

----Ingredient Profile----

This protein powder is protein blend of 3 main ingredients including(Whey Protein, Whey Protein Isolate, and Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate).
    Whey Protein: is necessary for post workout sessions, as it is a fast absorbing protein that is rich in Glutamine and BCAA'S.
    Whey Protein Is...

----Ingredient Profile----

Whey Protein Isolate: This is a more "pure" form of whey protein that contains less fat and carbohydrates+typically more expensive.
    Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate: Is again a variation of Whey Protein, however on a cellular level this form of protein is broken down smaller and is meant to speed up digestion process.

CAL: 130
    Fat:2g
    CARB: 4g
    PROTEIN: 24g
    BCAA's: 5.5g

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

I currently am consuming the CHOCOLATE BROWNIE FLAVOR, and it is truly pleasant on the tongue and my stomach.It taste like a great chocolate smoothie, not overly sweet or chocolaty.

I have consumed this item with both water and milk. When mixing with water, this protein powder dissolves quickly and chunk-free. When mixing with milk, this powder can take an extra 3 shakes or so to fully dissolve the powder.

----Effectiveness----

I would equate this protein to that of Optimum Nutrition's Whey Protein. Of course, a protein powder will not accelerate your gains alone without a proper diet. However, supplementing this item with my regular nutritional intake, I have found it to be extremely rewarding at the GYM and during this bulk. I have no reason to believe that this protein powder is not effective, a must have!

----Value----

This protein can run anyone up closely to $50 for about 55+ servings. However, one may found a deal/discount that will be running and that will be your opportunity to capitalize.

PRO TIP: If you are familiar with a grocery store called, Grocery Outlet and have one near your home. MUST VISIT as this protein can be found there for an amazing steal of just $30 for 50+ servings.

No observed side-effects.

----Conclusion----

I am still in awe that this protein could not be found in the SR database. It is truly a protein that is under the radar, and is a must have if someone is looking forward to trying new great flavors & high quality protein.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • High Protein
    • Low Carb
    • Low Fat

----Introduction----

Throughout my years of lifting I have tried an extensive amount of Pre-Workouts. Particularly, I can genuinely say I have had GAT nitraflex over 3+ times and have seen and experiences its changes in formulation/label. Testosterone claims may be enticing, but in reality they fall short.

Citrulline, Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine Malate, L-Arginine:

Citrulline, Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine Malate, L-Arginine:
      These ingredients here which doses are unknown are all added to help promote more blood flow to the muscle. A greater flow of blood will result in a stronger perceived "pump." All of these ingredients are proven to be effective, however only at appropriate doses, so one may be skeptical which ingredients are effective and which are not.

Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn), Caffeine, DMAE Bitartrate, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Theanine, Rauwolscine:
      It is important to note that the form of Beta-Alanine list is a high quality of BA. BA is scientifically proven to promote endurance effectively allowing you to train harder and longer+its tingling inducing sensation will keep you going.
      Caffeine is proven again and again to aide in alertness, focus, and release chemicals in the brain know to be conducive to adrenaline.
      The latter ingredients retain some truth in being effective brain-activating ingredients that have been added to promote alertness, focus, and stimulate "mind-muscle" contractions.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

This supplement in a sense "hides" the dosage of their ingredients in what is called a proprietary blend. Essentially, the ingredients are disclosed, but it's dosage remains a mystery. This approach can be speculated to be a "trick" to hide and willingly under-dose certain ingredients that the user will never know. Total sum of scoop= 7240grams.

The taste of this product is extremely pleasant. When I had the green apple flavor, I definitely enjoyed the drink with no complaints at all.
      If you have a shaker cup at hand, you will note that there is no observable clumping or chunks.

DISCLAIMER: this product has a fast tendency to clump up. The powder of this formula even if kept in a cool place will begin to clump. Though this did not affect the effects of the pre-workout, it can be unattractive and messy in breaking down the chunking of the pre.

----Effectiveness----

In my experience, GAT NITRAFLEX excels in having the user experience a BURST of energy upon 15 minutes in taking it. The tingles are there, the alertness unfolds, and the pumps are gushing with blood fed to your muscles. However, after breaking a sweat for a solid 25-30 minutes I have found that Pre-Workout simply can not hold its intense effects throughout the workout. This can be problematic for anyone who workout longer than 30 minutes. I would take this pre-workout consistently for about 4x a week, and a tolerance can be noted if take for 2-3 consecutive days.

TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING: In my experience, I did not feel any notable testosterone boosting affects. As we know, test is the foundation of how we build muscle, how we recover, and how we perform in bed(labido). Aside from providing some quick energy, these "test" claims did not seem to meet the expectation.

----Value----

This product typically in my experience and research does not fall short of being $30+. With that being said, if you can find a deal or promotion that offers this product under 30 dollars I would recommend. Otherwise, this pre-workout is simply average with strong claims with mediocre delivery.

----Side Effects----

No observed Side Effects.

----Conclusion----

If you are fortunate of purchasing this product on discount, it is definitely worth a try. Its great flavor will keep you and your stomach satisfied and its speedy intense effects will have you overwhelmed and ready in the best way possible. Unfortunately, because it's ingredient label is non-transparent one simply does not know how much he/she is consuming & if its even dosed correctly. Testosterone claims may be enticing, but may prove to lack validity. Overall, an effective pre-workout, but to an extent.
      • Alpha-feeling
      • Better Products Out There
      • No Boost In Testosterone
      • Proprietary Blend
      • Technical Label Of Ingredients
      • Slightly Expensive

Hello Friends,

I should note that I have been lifting for over 4 years and during my journey and still I have consumed a plethora or supplements, and most notably pre-workouts.

I was enticed by the nice label, "potency claims," and was purchased because it was relatively affordable.

Hello Friends,

----Ingredient Profile----
      Beta Alanine: It is important to note that this Beta Alanine form is derived from Carnosyn which is a higher quality of Beta Alanine. I love that this ingredient is found in this pre-workout because Beta Alanine is great at furthering muscle endurance & some studies suggest i can increase power output at appropriate dosing.(1.6g -3.2g)

Arginine: This ingredient has been added to the mix to allow a better blood flow through the veins, in turn user should be able to perform an for a longer period of time.

Hydromax (glycerol): In short, this ingredient draws water to the cells of the muscle and allows the user to experience a "pump," which can have a positive effect in putting more tension on the muscle.

Caffeine Anhydrous: Can be better understood as sheer caffeine(anhydrous meaning no water). There is extensive studies that prove Caffeine can induce chemicals in your brain that stimulate the effects of Adrenaline and push Calcium-Iron to the muscles so that one exhibits better contractions. In addition, one's alertness and focused are enhanced as brain activity is heightened.

Choline: This ingredient is added to Anarchy to help the user experience perceived "mind-muscle connection" by stimulating a chemical as "Acetylcholine" that triggers attention and memory activity.

L-Theanine: Study suggest that when supplemented with Caffeine its effects can be "synergist" and induce an increase of cognitive abilities. More specifically, one's attention and reaction time. This can be useful to further maintaing razor sharp focus at the gym.

Rhodiola Rosea: An herb added to the pre-workout that has shown some correlation at adequate dosing to reduce fatigue, effectively increasing one's performance.

Yohimbe Extract: An extract used to breakdown fat and also show fat burning properties.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
      Taste: I had the FRUIT PUNCH flavor, and I would say it was pleasant. Nothing extraordinary, nor was it awful or sour, it has a prominent fruity taste.

Mixability: Mixability was no issue as it breaks down easily in a shaker cup. No clumping or chunks observed.

Dosing: This is where Anarchy fails to meet is hype and expectations.

Noteworthy Strenghts: Argine:at 750mg shows an effective dosing. Caffeine Anhydrous: 190mg sufficient dosing to feels its adrenaline/alert inducing effects. Theanine: 75mg effective dosing.

Noteworthy Weakness: Beta Alanine: 1.6 grams though this dosage is statistically significant it provides the bare minimum and will force individual to consume 1.5 or 2 scoops to compensate for lack of dosage. Choline: 100mg at this dosage this ingredient is seemingly worthless as research suggest 1000mg at the least to see noteworthy affects. Rhodiola Rosea: 50mg this dosage is severely under-dosed as an effective dosage is roughly 200mg+ and the effects of this ingredient have yet to be backed up by further research.

----Effectiveness----
      In my experience ANARCHY taste good, but fails to provide user with an immediate kick needed to get started. Pump inducing effects were noticeable midway through workout, however "surge" of energy subsides quickly. In addition, after consuming this pre-workout 4x a week over the course of 1 month I noted that it eventually became a "hit and miss" whereas some days its effects were prevalent and other days it was absent.

----Value----
      Typically this item is found on sale, and after a thorough review of its ingredients and my experience with it, its "affordability" may be a testament to its lackluster of quality.

----Conclusion----
      This appealing bottle may intrigue you with its fancy colors, great flavors, and affordability, however it fails to deliver when you need it most. Its pump-inducing ingredients and caffeine are the only redeeming qualities of this pre-workout. Kindly and adamantly suggest to look the other way and get yourself a different pre-workout.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Good Pumps
      • Nice Name
      • Nice Label
      • Low Dosing