sergiosays

TROPHY CASE

Completed Missions

Votes Cast

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

TROOPer Level

Forum Posts

First Bloods

Answers

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. sergiosays will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 153 days.

Reviews by sergiosays

Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!

Big thank you for BSL for allowing me to try this product.

Preface: I took this supplement during a lean bulk. I started at 192..and i ended at 195.5. I have nearly 5 years of lifting experience and this was my first prohormone ever.

2 CAPSULES = 65MG OF DHEA BLEND.

This PH is extremely mild and is actually a precursor to the precursor of testosterone. It does not aromatize(convert to estrogen) so the leans are dry..which i share help make the muscles look tighter.

1-DHEA convert first to 1-Androstendiol, then to 1-Testosterone.

In addi...

Big thank you for BSL for allowing me to try this product.

2 CAPSULES = 65MG OF DHEA BLEND.

1-DHEA convert first to 1-Androstendiol, then to 1-Testosterone.

In addition, BSL uses a liposomal delivery in which they increase the effectiveness of this product and its absorption rate.

https://blackstonelabs.com/collections/all-supplements/products/Chosen1, details the meticulousness of how this product enters and works in the body.

No issues with taste as in capsule form. Capsules easy to swallow and no issues.

2 capsules per day. one consumed in morning and the other consumed at night.

**Disclaimer**
I was impeccable on consuming the dosing of this product every day for 4 weeks. It wasnt until the end of the 2nd week did i begin to reap its full effects.

Week3&4: By the start of the 3rd week I can see how much more tightly my skin looks around my muscles. Imagine waking up in the morning with about 30% of what a normal pump is for you. This is how i looked on CHOSEN1. It felt extremely nice having this extra tightness compliment my muscles.

Recovery: THIS is where this product will yield the most benefit for everywhere! Imagine Maxing out on your favorite workout, then proceeding to do 3-4 more sets at 85% intensity, then followed by more intensity and more volume! The recovery between sets definitely felt shortened, but even more so the recovery between your days will be phenomenal. Anecdotally, I would say that this ph cut my recovery by half! no bs. This PH is definitely made to be taken advantage of, you hit the gym tremendously hard, you recovery exceptionally fast, and you repeat.

Strength: This supplement could be better solicited as a plateau breaker. Without a doubt by the end of week 4..I went from maxing out at 205...to hitting 225 for 3 reps. My dumbbell shoulder press went from 70 pounds 8-10, to 12-14. Do not entertain my numbers, but I vehemently will contend that this PH helped increase my strength and power across the board.

Pump: With the combination of recovering quickly and having the strength to persevere...by default you will experience a significant pump. Your arms will engorge with blood, you will swell the fk up(cursing justified!), and the vascularity will become more pronounced. Naturally, I do not have extremely apparent veins, however i did enjoy having them more apparent throughout this cycle.

Aggression: Many people tend to notice an increase aggression while on this PH. I did not experience anything of this sort. In addition, some individuals seek an "on" feeling with on a prohormone. This sensation were you feels a heightened sense of alpha..again unfortunately I did not experience this. However, this did not bother me none as this PH did exactly what it was supposed to do increase recovery, pump, and strength.

Labido: Again, it wasn't until the last 2 weeks did I notice the effects this had on my labido. Warning*** morning wood is almost guaranteed with this stuff.so that always made for a nice chuckle. Moreover, i did find that this product helped my last longer too...maybe some loss of sensitivity initially, but the added duration it gave me was definitely appreciated.

I would recommend this product be taken in its full 8 weeks, I cannot imagine the abundance of that would come from this prolonged cycle.

This product can be found anywhere from $55-65, depending on where you look. Make sure to seek a representative at Blackstone labs as they can accommodate discount codes many of the times.

Side Effects

I would say throughout my 4 week cycle, 4-5 did I experience a random burst of hot flash..typically in the night. It would last about 4-5 minutes and then subside...nothing too alarming.

Conclusion

If you are familiar with PH or a first time user, this product will definitely give you the bang for buck, the kick to jumpstart your gains, the recovery to do what you love, and the pump and power to dominate. This product did exactly what it was said out to do for me and I could have not been any more happier with the results. I only wish it would have lasted longer. Given its immense effectiveness it eclipses the fact that this product takes 2 full weeks before it takes full effect. At $55-65 for 1 bottle or $110~ish for 2. I confidently say that this product is a winner and worthy trying.
  • Mild Ph
  • Impressive Pump
  • Supports Fat Loss
  • Increases Strength
  • Increased Libido
  • Better With 2 Bottles
  • Some Hot Flashes
  • Morning Wood

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

Big thank you to Nutrabio for providing this product. This company goes above and beyond in providing nutritional information for all of its products, packaging is secure, and the appeal of PWO is very straight-forward and professional. I took this product during a lean bulk about 4-5x a week and it was consumed 30 minutes prior to each workout.

This Product has over 21 clinically researched and dosed ingredients. Some noteworthy include:

[Cyclic Dextrin(15 grams): a carbohydrate that is rapidly absorbed to provide glycogen to the muscles.]...

[L-Citrulline (6 grams) + Beta Alanine (2.5 grams) = Both ingredients are effective doses used to buffer lactic acid build up and aide in endurance]

[L-Leucine (3.5 grams) + Betaine Anhydrous (2.5 grams) + Creatine Monohydrate(2 grams) & Creatine Hydrochloride = The combination of these ingredients are intended to aide recovery, saturate muscles with creatine to promote better energy conversion, and betaine is used to promote strength/energy.]

[N-ACETYL-L-TYROSINE (1.2 grams) + (250 mg) Caffeine + Di-Caffeine Malate(100 mg) + Yohimbe (4 grams) = This is the main energy blend in the Preworkout. Tyrosine is used to promote concentration/alertness similar to the caffeine. The Caffeine-Malate is a slow dispersing caffeine that allows for a slow release for sustained energy, and the yohimbe ties everything together enhancing adrenal function.]

Agmatine Sulfate(1 gram) + Arginine Silicate (750mg) = Nitric Oxide blend.(increase blood flow to support contraction, endurance, and pump)

Taste: I had the Green Apple flavor. Despite the abundance of ingredients in this product, NUTRABIO still managed to make this PRE extremely pleasing on the taste buds. 8/10

Mixability: No issues with mixability, some slight foaming, but any shaker cup can mix this product no problem.

Dosing: 1 scoop prior to workout. a staggering and impressive 41 grams per scoop.

This pre-workout is one of the first I have ever had the pleasure to try that contains some of the most extensive, effectively dosed, and trusted ingredients.

Prior to your workouts: This PRE will not hit you like a truck behind the head, but instead it will gracefully wake you up and mindfully being to move your body into action. Personally, I enjoy the slap in the face of some Preworkouts that spring you into action and intensify your body. This PRE is more subtle in that regard. However, it is during your workouts where this product seems to shine the most.

During workouts: After you have finished warming up and by the time you are ready to begin your first couple of sets this PRE will be there for you. PRE Extreme provides an abundant amount of energy that helped with my mood and allowed me to train harder for longer. For instance, on chest day, I am able to rest less between sets and one of the best parts about this PRE is how effective it mitigates lactic acid build up. If you're like me and love to feel the burn, pump, and squeeze, this PRE will help you get 2 more reps in at those final moments and allow you to embrace vitality for longer. There is no crash on this PRE, and whether you're 15 minutes into your workout or 50, this product is there to support you.

This product contains 20 servings and is averaged at about $37 online. A little less than $2 a scoop for a surplus of quality and effective ingredients. It may not be the most budget friendly, but it is definitely made to work.

Side Effects

No observed side effects.

Conclusion

Nutrabio continues to stand at the pinnacle of quality, transparency, and bang for your buck. Given the extensiveness of the product, its effective nature, and delicious flavor, this product climbs the ranks and sits in the top tier category of Pre-Workout's. It may be a little out of reach for those looking to save some money, but a product of this caliber is worth saving up for.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Formula
  • Mood Enhancer
  • Great Label
  • Great Endurance
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Can Be Expensive
  • Sustained Not Bursting Energy

Thanks to ADN for sending it out!

Hello everyone!
A reminder that i am currently still lean bulking so this product was taken on a surplus of calories. I consumed this product once a day for about 3 weeks, and this was taken every time after a big meal.

Like all multi-vitamins they usually contain a plethora of ingredients. Some noteworthy are:
Vitamin B's - B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 (help convert food into fuel -> translates to energy)

Hello everyone!

Vitamin, A, C, D, E, K, Niacin, Folate, Iodine, Zinc, Selenium, Chromium, Molybdenum(many essential vitamins to promote organ and total body health)
Prop blend of :Turmeric, Green Tea, Grape Seed Extract, Quercetin, Blueberry Fruit Powder, and Pomegranate Fruit Powder (touted as energy/joint booster)

In terms of quality this product is All-Natural, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, NSF Certified.

Taste: As the title indicates, the taste of these capsules is harsh. Obviously, these pills are swallowed,but regardless the brief time it spends with your taste-buds will steer some away. Imagine a very poor, powdery, vegetable/seaweed taste. 5/10

Mixability: No problems swallowing.

Dosing. 3 capsules once per day.

It is difficult to quantitatively assess the effects of this product, however I will provide my input in regards to energy, mood feeling, and joint support.

Energy: While taking this supplement I believe I did feel a slight increase of overall energy. It is not like a Pre-Workout where you feel a burst, but while taking this product their is definitely a nice sustained energy. This energy can be interpreted as feeling more awake and alert as you go on about your day.

Mood: This product I can attest contributed positively to my mood. I will not say this product works the same way as phototropic or any other kind of mood enhancer, but a slight feeling of overall wellness and clarity can be said about this product.

Joint Support: It is important to note that this product was taking while I was also taking an Arimistine product. Those of you who are aware of this ingredient will know that this product tends to "dry out" the joint and cause some pain. I thought while taking this Multi-Vitamin it would help mitigate some of that join paint, but i was underwhelmed at its little to no effect.

The best value was found on Amazon $40 for 30 servings. Which tally's at about $1.33 per serving. Considering its effects, the extensiveness of the ingredient label, mediocre benefits, and the other options that are on the market...this product falls short and would not entice me to buy again.

Side Effects

No perceived side effects, besides foul taste.

Conclusion

ADN100 seems to be like your average multi-vitamin that doesn't bring anything revolutionary, new, or significant to the market. Some changes need to be made to eliminate the poor capsule taste and considering 3 capsules serving size, one would expect to be receiving a bigger list of ingredient benefits. At a daunting price of $40 for a multi-vitamin, this may be one product you would want to skip.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Some Decent Ingredients
  • Horrible Taste
  • Introduces Nothing New

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

Big thank you to Nutrabio. Their professionalism, enthusiasm, and packaging truly stands out! This company goes above and beyond and includes beautiful info graphics and pamphlets that highlight the ingredients used, its effectiveness, and instruction for optimal usage.

I took this product about twice per day, and I am currently lean bulking sitting around 193~ pounds and I am lifting 4-5x a week.

If you are gym-goer who seeks quality, non-processed, protein without fillers, this is product is for you.
-no additives
-no excipients
-no fil...

-no additives
-no excipients
-no fillers
-GMP & FDA approved facility

This product contains 25 grams of full-quality casein protein.
5 grams of amino acids
2 grams of flavoring

a fully transparent label with no surprises.

One of the biggest aspects of this protein that will set it apart from other proudcts alike, is the taste.

Vanilla Flavor: This flavor was truly delectable. With water, soy milk, cow milk, during the day, at night, or in the morning, it proved to be delicious, filling, and satisfying. This flavor is not your typical "protein powder vanilla" that taste artificial or overly-sweet. It is clear that this company has found the perfect balance of providing a product that is not filled with artificial flavors or sugar and have managed to make an incredible tasting product.

Mixability: No issues whatsoever, maybe some slight foaming, but nothing to concern over.

Dosing: 1 scoop(33.8) grams.

I took this product various times throughout to the day and as the aforementioned states, this product was filling, enjoyable, and helped meet my protein needs. It is always difficult to assess how much 1 protein powder contributes to your overall progress as a bodybuilder, but I do genuinely feel that this product help suppress my cravings and its slow digesting process really helped keep my recovery manageable.

This product is offered for about $40 from the Nutrabio website. Given the superior quality of the product, taste, and ingredients. I can see why its price-tag can be justified. However, I understand that a lot of the times we struggle to find the balance between affordable and effective, so I would recommend seeking this product out on a sale.

Side Effects

no observed side effects.

Conclusion

Nutrabio's Vanilla Casein Protein is the epitome of what other casein products strive to be. Its sheer effectiveness, superior taste, and unmatched quality of ingredients, manufacturing, and packaging really emphasize the care this company has for its customers. If you ever see this product on sale, or you're finally ready to take the next step in treating yourself to top-tier ingredients, this product is for you.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • 100 % Micellar Casein
  • Great Profile
  • Best Mixing Casein I've Tried
  • Aids Recovery
  • Taste Great
  • Can Be Expensive

Thanks to Divided Labs for sending it out!
Thank you to Divded Lab's for sending this delightful Pre-Workout!

Friends, I consumed this product for 3 weeks and finished it! I am currently lean bulking 190 lbs +. My current focus in the gym is hypertrophy with some strength training maybe 1-2x a week and I am currently going to the gym about 5 days a week. I took 2 scoops is this PWO prior to every workout.

Full disclosed Ingredient Profile at 2 scoops.

Strength & Power Matrix: [all effectively dosed]
2500 mg of Betanine: improves N.O levels allowing more blood to muscles in turn --> sustained energy.
2...
Thank you to Divded Lab's for sending this delightful Pre-Workout!

Full disclosed Ingredient Profile at 2 scoops.

Strength & Power Matrix: [all effectively dosed]
2000 mg Taurine: is an amino acid that helps in alertness, reduce nervous system stress, and recovery.
300 mg Alphasize: fires neurotransmitters to increase focus and cell to cell communication.
150 mg elevATP: helps stimulate the production of ATP -> increasing energy output.

Pump and Endurance Amplifier:[all effectively dosed]
6000 mg L-Citrulline: helps increase endurance and increase nitric oxide levels.
3000 mg Beta Alanine: great lactic acid buffer to reduce the "burning" sensation during workouts, increasing endurance.
1500 mg Hydromax: increases concentration of fluid in blood and tissues --> aiding both pump and endurance.
1000 mg Agmapure: a pure form of agmatine sulfate which helps increase N.O levels

Maximum Energy and Focus[all effectively dosed]
350 mg Caffeine Anhydrous: helps increase endurance, alertness, focus, energy by stimulating production of glands like adrenaline.
150 mg Hordenine: product is used to help prevent stimulant tolerance
100 mg Halostachine: thermogenic effect(fat burning)(effective dosing for product has not been established!)
200 mg Theobromine: works in similar ways like caffeine and helps dilate blood vessels to improve blood flow.(barely makes the effective dosage...would like to see more here)
50 mg Higenamine: bronchial lateral helps increase the intake of oxygen into the lungs and body.

Taste: I had the blue raspberry flavor. This flavor was interesting because it did not have an overly abundant taste to it, however there was enough flavor in it to make it enjoyable. (7/10) I would have preferred a little more sweetness.

Mixability: This PWO has no issues when mixing, nor does it foam.

Dosing: 1 scoop is 10.73g... however 2 scoops is recommended for optimal effects --> 20.5g per 2 scoops

As you are aware, this product was consumed in its full 2 servings prior to every workout, and I found this product to be consistent and reliable.

Prior to Workout: After taking this product within the first 10-15 minutes you become aware of the beta-alanine sending tingles down your body. Your focus seems to increase, you feel a jolt of "awakeness", and suddenly you are motivated and ready for the gym. I found this product to continuously provide this feel good and urgent sensation to hit the weights, definitely a great product to "pick you up". 9.5/10

During Workout: This product provides an exceptional amount of endurance to your workouts. I love to superset and lately I have been pushing myself to reduce my rest time between sets and PREVIDE provided with the endurance and energy to bounce back between sets and be ready to hit the weights hard. The added focus and alertness that this product brings ties nicely to the added energy and endurance throughout my workouts.(9/10)

Pump: Given the vast amount of ingredients in this product one would expect it to deliver across the board...and it does! This product proved to be very effective in helping provide a pump. One of the best ways I can assess if a product is a good pump-inducer is to try it while hitting arms. I took this product on several arm days and each and every time I felt my biceps ready to blow up and my tricep ready to pierce my skin. It was exactly was I expect from a pump product & here PREVIDE delivered. The only drawback I experienced is that I felt the pump this product produced faded a little too fast for my liking. I felt initially you are left with a strong pump...but as the workout progress you still feel a great pump, but just not as extraordinary as when you first started. (8/10)

I found this product online to range from $25 - $30. Given that this PWO is best consumed with 2 scoops...this product can run you between $1.50 - $2 a serving. No doubt that this product is effective, but it is also a luxury given its large price tag.

Side Effects

No observed side effects.

Conclusion

If you have been shuffling between Pre-Workouts trying to find something that is adequately dosed, has a transparent label, and works.. PREVIDE will appeal to your needs. This product excels in providing endurance, energy, alertness, and focus. PREVIDE will come with an enjoyable pump, but cherish it will it last as it will fade shortly. This product can run you about $25-30 at almost $2 per serving depending on where you buy it, so if you are on a budget this item may not be your ideal since it only comes with 15 servings. But if you have the extra money and your wish to reap the benefits of an effective and powerful preworkout then gaze your eyes on PREVIDE.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strong Endurance
  • Transparent Label
  • Full Focus
  • Consistently Effective
  • Taste Good
  • Not Many Servings
  • 2 Scoops Necessary

Thanks to CSA Nutrition for sending it out!
Hello friends,

Big shout out to CSA Nutrition for this product and for accommodating the powder over the tablet. I have been taking various brands of creatine and forms of creatine ranging from kre-akaline, micronized, and creatine HCL. I did not "load" on this supp. and simply took it everyday before my workouts and sometimes post workout for about 3 weeks +.

Hello friends,

This product thrives on its special proprietary blend called CarnoForge. This blend is a fusion of micronized creatine and beta alanine that work together in harmony to reduce the lactic acid build up in your muscles, which in turn lead to an increased endurance which then heightens your productivity. CarnoForge blend proclaims that this unique blend can increase one's speed, explosiveness, and endurance.

Taste: Flavorless.
Mixability: No issues here(some users reported residue at the end of their shaker cup, maybe the didn't shake hard enough!;) dissolved easily.
Dosing: 1 scoop(under 200 pounds) 2 scoops (over 200 pounds)|| 4500mg of special blend per scoop.

One of the most important components to highlight is that this product produces the "tingly" sensation you experience after taking beta alanine. So keep in mind that if you are supplementing this product with a Pre-Workout not only is the "tingly" feeling enhanced..it can be slightly overwhelming...so i did consume this supp. post workout on some days.

Efficacy Prior to Workout: This product proved to be exceptional in providing endurance and allowing for a clean sustained energy feeling. I know this product works in isolation because i used this on my off days when I do cardio...and even then I felt a prolonged sensation of energy that flowed nicely throughout my workouts. For those of you who like the "tinglyness" this product will treat you right and simultaneously add a layer of engagement to your workouts. It was thoroughly enjoyed, its effects were felt, and that "clean" energy sensation was cherished.

Efficacy Post Workout: On the days I took this product after my workout(because beta-alanine addition was sometimes overbearing with PWO) I genuinely feel that this product aided my recovery. When comparing this product to MyProtein's Creatine Monohydrate(was taking previously) this product proved to triumph in the recovery department. I typically find my body to be most susceptible to being sore from the chest and I usually need about 3 full days to feel completely replenished, and while on this creatine I can confidently say that my recovery helped be recover 1 day faster. which is astronomical to gains!

$43 for powder form
$35 for tablet form

Both forms of creatine are 60 servings. I cannot attest to how the result of the tablet may yield but it is possible that it can be similar to my experience with the powder but if not better!

Currently only available through CSA Nutrition.

Side Effects

As mentioned, I do pride myself in being a "tingling junkie," however at times the tinglyness produced by this product was too much. This slight side effect can be avoided by discovering what works best for you and finding YOUR best timing. (nothing serious to worry about)

Conclusion

If you are questioning the quality and effectiveness of your Creatine maybe its time to try something that works. Creatine is an integral supp. in many bodybuilders routine and the quality, endurance, and "clean" sustained energy sensation in this product will enchant you for me. This product can be pricey in its powder form, but no worries because you can save 8 bucks getting its tablet form for $35 and giving its results it is a worthy investment. You will experience some tingly sensation that will subside in 20-30 mins & to some this may be plus. Definitely a creatine to give a try!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Recovery
  • Clean Energy
  • Slight Tingling Discomfort

Thanks to Maven Labs for sending it out!

Hello everybody! let me start off by saying that this was my first time ever taking any kind of sleep supplement, and it was a treat! I took this product 4x a week...about 15-30 mins before bed. Currently lifting about 4-5x a week so this benefits of the deep sleep were appreciated!

This item contains a surplus of ingredients that are used to help combat insomnia, promote sleep, and encourage good mood.
Ex. Pyridoxine, l-taurine, valerian root, chamomile, l-theanine, 5-HTP, lemon balm.

Hop flower & Passion Flower: These ingredients are es...

Hop flower & Passion Flower: These ingredients are especially useful in reducing anxiety an nervousness.

Melatonin: This is a hormone your body naturally produces and they are receptors that induce sleep and message the body/brain that it is time to rest. Activity, light, noise, can slow down this production and by the time we get to our beds are melatonin may be deficient. So the melatonin at 3mg is sufficient in helping promote sleep.

Taste/Dosing

taste: no existent/pill normal size

dosing: 2 capsules = 1 serving...| 16 total servings per bottle

I am going to evaluate and elaborate on 2 aspects: Pre-Sleep and During-Sleep.

Pre-Sleep: This component of my evaluation refers to how this supplement made me feel before I was going to bed. The majority of times consuming this product I did not feel like it gave me an overwhelming sensation of "drowsiness" or convincing feeling to rush to my bed and sleep. Of course these experiences are relative because some people may like the hasty sleepiness and others won't. I personally DID want to long for that rush that would ease me to sleep and if it was there...it wasn't profound. 7/10

During-Sleep: This aspect pertains to how well I felt the supp. helped me during my sleep. This is where this product shines. After the first and second time of taking this product I was convinced that this product would a yield a deep sleep, each and every time. If you can overcome the challenge of getting to sleep...this produce will take you in like a baby left in the street and it will nourish you with deep, unbothered, unmoved, and it will help you UnWind. This supp. creates that portal between the night before and the morning that proceeds because you sleep...you sleep well..and you wake up ready. 9.5/10

This product works and there is no doubt about that. Considering that this product only contains 16 servings and is marketed for about 24.99. I believe this product is on the higher side of Nighttime Formulas. 4 + servings or a price of $20 would seem like a more attractive deal.

Side Effects

We all have dreams and that is a wonderful and beautiful thing. However, do not expect to dream when taking this supp. ! Something in this supp. suppresses your dreams or makes them very difficult to recall. It was rare if I could recall last nights dream while taking this product. I'm not bothered by this effect..but some will.

The capsule in this product in 3 instances was very hard to swallow. It was difficult to swallow not because of its size, but I had to consume large amounts of water so that I can physically feel it move down my esophagus. It was a little unpleasant and unexpected.

Conclusion

If you are restless at night and crave a deep nights sleep UnWind will place you amongst the stars and it will isolate you from the disruption and noise of the world. It is consistent and though it only moderately gets you to bed..once asleep you will consume you into deep sleep and you will love it. This product will rid you of your dreams, but it may be a fair cost to pay for the rejuvenation that is felt the morning after. At about 16 capsules for 25 bucks, it may be a little heavy on some of your pockets..so keep your eyes open for a nice promotion. You've had a long day, it may be time you UnWind.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Deep Sleep
  • Helped With Recovery
  • Complete Tuning Out Of Noisedistractions
  • Consistent Results
  • Did Not Have Dreams
  • Some Grogginess
  • Slightly Expensive

Thanks to Catalyst by Strength.com for sending it out!

Hello friends, just like many other lifters whey protein is a staple in my diet. I consume at least 2 servings of whey protein a day, and please read on to hear about my unique experience with Catalyst Whey Protein.

This product is mainly comprised of a 3:1 blend of whey isolate to whey protein concentrate. both forms of protein are used to build muscle as help the body recover/repair damage/strained muscles. (whey protein is considered a more pure form of protein).

Grass Fed: This aspect pertains to the ethics that surround the raising o...

Grass Fed: This aspect pertains to the ethics that surround the raising of the cow(which whey derives from). Grass Fed cow implies that this animal was in ideal living conditions and was not subjected to the confines of a cage or abuse.

Taste: This is one of the greatest factors that is going to separate this product from everything else on the market. I had the Belgian Chocolate and by no means am i exaggerating when I say that it was extremely delicious and one of the best tasting protein flavors I have ever consumed. Anyone who has taking tubs and tubs of protein knows that there is a "powdery" or "chalky" taste whether large or small it is usually apparent, and we all know this. However, this Belgian Chocolate taste like chocolate that has been melted over a pan and squeezed into your shake. It is rich in flavor and it does not give off that sugary/overwhelmingly sweet taste. 9.5/10

Mixability: Throw it in your oatmeal, milk, water, and it will mix with ease. no issues here, no junks, no foam.

Dosing: 1 scoop/ 30 servings per container.

It is difficult to assess if a protein powder is a single cause for the multitude of factors that also need to be considered if we were to evaluate one's muscle/strength increases. Without diving too deep, I maintained consuming this protein and as I am currently bulking I have gradually seen some mass and strength gains. Whether this protein cause this progression I can not say, but merely I am stating my experience.

This protein runs for $35.99. I do believe this price tag is slightly on the higher side. I do not want this price tag to deter anyone from trying this and experiencing for the first time in their lifting career what a gourmet protein shake is like..also keep in my that grass fed animals do cost more to sustain as reflected by the large price tag.

Side Effects

No observed side effects.

Conclusion

Catalyst is an protein that will standout because of its indulging flavor and its mindfulness towards only proving whey protein from Grass Fed animals. In addition, this protein uses a higher concentration of whey protein isolate as compared to many of its counterparts which are more abundant in whey protein concentrate. The price tag of 35.99 is slightly above what one would find fit for their budget, but once one weighs the nobility in using grass fed protein, the cost of the more refined protein isolate, and the pleasantness ensured through their flavors, one can be certain if this protein is right for them.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Grass Fed Sources
  • Low Fat And Carb Profile
  • Great Tasting
  • NSF Certified
  • Lower In Sodium
  • Slightly Expensive

Thanks to RXS Supplements for sending it out!

This product is not cheap, so huge THANK YOU to RXS Supplements.

Hello friends, i'm going to quickly preface by saying that this is my FIRST fat burner/thermogenic I have ever consumed. I was using this supp. towards the end of my cut and the beginning of my bulk and I will detail the wonderful journey radiate was for me.

**Proprietary Blend(will highlight top 4 dosed ingredients) ~3g total

L-Carnitine: Fat burning aide that is used to help increase metabolism and promote "fat burning"

Choline: converts to acetylcholine which is consider...

This product is not cheap, so huge THANK YOU to RXS Supplements.

**Proprietary Blend(will highlight top 4 dosed ingredients) ~3g total

Choline: converts to acetylcholine which is considered "the learning transmitter" in this supp. probably used to promote focus/concentration.(mind +muscle)

Caffeine(200mg): The only ingredient in the blend that is transparent. Caffeine is a great aide in concentration, energy, and endurance and in some instance can promote fat burning.

DMHA: a strong stimulant that is said to increase energy and endurance as well as suppress appetite and be a "bronchdialator" which dilates(expands) the air tubes for my air inhalation.

Taste: I believe the only flavor currently for this supplement is Orange Candy, and believe me i'm not the most enthusiastic about orange flavored anything, but this stuff is gooood. The orange is not overwhelming, its sweet enough to be enjoyable, and it makes for a pleasant taste.

Mixability: No issues, standard shaker cup gets the job done.

Dosing: 1 scoop(3.7g) take my word for it... 1 SCOOP is POWERFUL.(see "effectiveness)

Disclaimer** Strike me with the ban hammer right now because the majority of the times i took this supp. I consumed about 9/10 serving size...allow me to defend myself that 1 scoop is extremely powerful and it is that superb focus, endurance, sweat, and energy that had me reminiscing about the first time I took pre-workout. It was honestly too powerful...I decided and found it more beneficial and/effective at 85 - 90% serving.

Initial Sensation: Someone can chime in and let me know if this is an expected sensation of fat burner, but within 10 minutes of consumption this fat burner will make your nipples hard(no joke), almost give you a cold sensation because your body/heart/muscles immediately begin to feel its effects, and like lasers shooting from your eyes the focus becomes apparent very quickly...and I loved it. 9.5/10

Endurance: This fatburner is no joke. I have seen a positive correlation between taking this supp. and increasing the intensity and length of my workouts. The pre-conceived notion of fatburners making you "sweat like hell" was not prevalent which I did find a little odd, BUT consistently this supp. allowed me destroy my weights, hit my reps, rest briefly and BOOM i felt like I was ready between sets again and again and again. I didnt take this supp. while doing cardio, but I dont doubt I would run my ass off if i did. I believe this is the endurance other supp. strive to achieve and Radiate does just that. 9.5/10

Focus/Concentration: We've all been there we get to the gym, we've been mentally prepping all day, but when it comes to lifting weights we feel out of foucs/binge shuffling music/and in need of desperate concentration. I'm going to avoid the colorful description and be forward and say that Radiate is incredible in getting you engaged. You know that feeling when you've been working out so focused you have forgot the last 6 songs that just played in your ear, YES. this supp. does exactly that and I felt empower and ready every time. 9/10

It was difficult to assess if the thermogenic aspect of this supp. was evident because this was used about 1 week into my cut and 2 weeks in my bulk. Nevertheless, assessing this product from the aforementioned effects I do believe it positively contributed to my strength and muscle growth.

This product runs you a staggering $69.99. Do note that this product is 45 servings and i pride myself of being a "stim junky" but even at 1 scoop I found it overbearing..I believe the typical lifter can make this supp. run about 50-55 servings because of its potency.

Side Effects

Nipples will get hard(seriously)...cold sensation...

Crash: 1/3 of the times taking this supp. did i feel a crash. the crash was gradual not a full on hit the wall kind of thing and the other times I felt a nice sustained energy that followed me to my sleep(did not keep me up)

Conclusion

Many lifters will be deterred by this colossal price tag, but rest assured that even an experienced lifter with high stim tolerance 1 scoop proved to be too much, so in the end this product will yield to be 50+ servings. A fat burner that will spark your focus, endurance, and provide you with the energy necessary for any workout. Consistency and reliability is where this supp. thrives because no diminishing/tolerance effects were perceived. This item is a luxury, so if you have the extra dough..get ready to radiate and feel the burn.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strong Endurance
  • Taste Good
  • Consistently Effective
  • Full Focus
  • Expensive Luxury
  • Nipples Harden
  • Might Feel Cold At Times

Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!

Huge shout out to VMI for this product(and the pre-workout samples, lovely!).

It has been months since i've tried truly a pump-specific product so l was more then ready for vasogen. I am currently bulking and my rep range tends to be around 8-15reps so a pump supplement was timely and suitable for my regimen.

1250mg -> 1.2grams of "Swell Blend"

~Top 4 dosed ingridents~

Vitamin B3(10mg) : Helps the body convert food into fuel, increasing one's perceived energy.

Schizandra Berry Powder: This berry is considered an "adaptogen" because it ...

Huge shout out to VMI for this product(and the pre-workout samples, lovely!).

1250mg -> 1.2grams of "Swell Blend"

~Top 4 dosed ingridents~

Schizandra Berry Powder: This berry is considered an "adaptogen" because it properties of helping the body combat physical and mental stress..which can be perceived as "endurance." However, the research claims that 1.5g of this berry must be consumed daily to be effective, these pills do not even contain the minimum recommendation, not to mention that the 1.2 grams that are found in this product are split among 7 other ingredients.

AgmaPure Sulfate: This is a high quality of Agamatine Sulfate which is known to increase Nitric Oxide production.

PineBark Extract: Main properties include inducing an increase of blood flow.

Dosing: 2 blood red capsules that about your normal sized pill, easy to swallow.

Taste/Mix: N/A

Disclaimer: Vasogen was briefly taken in isolation and more often taken with some form of caffeine or pre-workout, so the "Effectiveness" denotes my overall experience.

Vascularity: Vasogen has many great qualities, however experiencing a profound increase may be an area it is lacking. Of course this is all anecdotal and subjective, but i did not experience see a burst or amplification of the veins in my arms. This product was undoubtedly effective!! However, if you're one to solely get a product because of the vascularity...this product may come off as a hit or miss. 6.5/10

Pump: After a solid warm-up I am able to feel the effects of Vasogen immediately. Usually, I like to warm up with 8 pound dumbbells to elongate the muscles and contract to allow my blood to fill my muscles. Even in my warm ups I could feel how quickly my muscles engorged without heavy weight. On the other hand, when it came time for me to do my main sets whether it was chest, arms, legs etc. vasogen does swell your muscles up. It is important to note, that the pump I experienced did allow my skin to tighten and squeeze my muscles deeply, but the pump does fall a little short of being that "skin ripping" feeling we all crave. 7.5 - 8/ 10.

**Endurance: This is where Vasogen shines! I thoroughly will advocate and glorify how this is the most significant and effective component of Vasogen. I felt like there was a direct correlation between taking this supplement and having a substantial amount of sustained energy. The way my body interpreted this sustained energy was in increased reps, longer workouts(+15 mins of solid effort), and faster recovery time between sets. A nice unexpected aspect to this supplement was a "confidence" factor in which i feel empowered to hit my set, run and catch some water, and return for my next set because I knew this product was doing its job and feeding my muscles with oxygen, so I was constantly ready. 9.5/10

The average mark-up of this product ranges between $22-$35. Given that it does fall short in some categories and does excel in others..I would recommend buying this product on sale $22 - $30 would be a sweet spot.

Side Effects

No perceived side effects.

Conclusion

Any of you lifters who feel like energy you have is running low, falls short, and your body is simply not recovering fast enough between sets...VASOGEN has got it right, effective, and is direct is making you feel a significant increase in your endurance, every.single.time. In addition, you'll find yourself with a pleasing pump for any occasion. However, this product may/may not make the veins on your arms burst out, but no worries because it is still very effective. At $30ish, it will run you a pretty penny...if your main objective is endurance this is a BUY..but if you seek pump/vascularity maybe it would be best to wait until this product hits the sale.
  • Improved Recovery