sarringdale

• Was an active member for 10 months, but hasn't been online since July, 2015

Reviews by sarringdale

February 9, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Sleep
  • Helps Recovery
  • Can Be Pricy If You Don't Catch It On A Deal

Again its a prop blend but anymore its almost expected:

MASS HGH® Blend:

2,300 mg **
Chlorophytum Borivilianum - according to my research mainly an aphrodisiac

Velvet Bean - "The Velvet Bean has many traditional and medicinal usages including treating pain, cholera, diabetes, infertility, scorpion bites, snakebites, toothaches, increases testosterone, reduces inflammation, increases libido, kills some parasites, reduces spasms, calms nerves, lowers blood sugar, reduces fever, lowers cholesterol, blood purifier and the list goes on. Different countries use it for different ailments. For instance, Germany uses Velvet Bean for diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, intestinal gas, muscle pain, rheumatism, worms. Brazil uses it for as an aphrodisiac, diuretic, and nerve tonic, and for edema, intestinal worms. India uses it for cancer, catarrh, cholera, cough, debility, delirium, diabetes, diarrhea, diuretic, dysentery, edema, fertility,gout, impotency, kidney stones, menstrual disorders, nervousness, scorpion sting, snakebite, sterility, tuberculosis, worms, and as an aphrodisiac and uterine stimulant. So, as you can see this is a very helpful and versatile herbal remedy." copy/paste from herbalhealer

4-aminobutanic acid - quick search didnt show a lot about this

Centella Asiatica - primarily a nootropic

Glycyrrhiza Glabra - this one worried me because I read the following "One of the most important compounds in Licorice appears to be Glycyrrhizin, which is the sugar-bound form of Glycyrrhetic Acid (there exists both an alpha and beta isomer, with the latter 18β-Hydroxyglycyrrhetic acid being referred to frequently). This compound is highly relevant when consuming pure licorice extracts due to its good absorption and relatively high content, but also underlies a fairly reliable reduction in Testosterone and a highly reliable increase in circulating cortisol after consumption. Both of these effects are dose-dependent and not associated with any toxicological effects (and reversed upon cessation of Licorice), but many persons may want to avoid Glycyrrhizin and Glycyrrhetic Acid due to these reasons." copied from examine

Catharanthus Rosus - "Indian Ayurvedic medicine and other traditional herbal systems use Catharanthus roseus for the treatment of diabetes. Insect stings are relieved using a juice from the leaves. Herbal use in the Caribbean includes using extracts from the flowers as an eyewash for infants. The flowers are also used for treating asthma and excess gas. Other traditional herbal treatments include using the plant for painful menstruation, tuberculosis and rheumatism." wisegeek

4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxyphenyl - "Ferulic acid, like many natural phenols, is an antioxidant in vitro in the sense that it is reactive toward free radicals such as reactive oxygen species (ROS). ROS and free radicals are implicated in DNA damage, cancer, and accelerated cell aging. Animal studies and in vitro studies suggest that ferulic acid may have direct antitumor activity against breast cancer and liver cancer. Ferulic acid may have pro-apoptotic effects in cancer cells, thereby leading to their destruction. Ferulic acid may be effective at preventing cancer induced by exposure to the carcinogenic compounds benzopyrene and 4-nitroquinoline 1-oxide. Note that these are not randomized controlled trials done with human participants, and therefore, the results of these studies may not be directly applicable to human use.

If added to a topical preparation of ascorbic acid and vitamin E, ferulic acid may reduce oxidative stress and formation of thymine dimers in skin. There is also a small amount of research showing oral supplements of ferulic acid can inhibit melanin production in the process of skin whitening." wikipedia

Valerian Root -"Valerian is most often used to treat insomnia. It can be considered an alternative treatment for hypnotic drugs. It is also sometimes used as an alternative for sedatives, such as benzodiazepines in the treatment of certain anxiety disorders. Whether or not valerian is an efficacious treatment for insomnia is still a very open question. Multiple recent systematic reviews of the medical research literature and meta-analyses have produced conflicting conclusions regarding its efficacy. One systematic review and meta-analysis published in 2006 in the American Journal of Medicine concluded, "The available evidence suggests that valerian might improve sleep quality without producing side effects." An article in the Medical Science Monitor states that, "...based on cellular and animal studies as well as human clinical trials the literature supports a role for these preparations [including valerian root] as useful alternatives in the management of the stress and anxiety of everyday life." However, another systematic review, published in 2007 in the journal Sleep Medicine Reviews, concluded valerian was safe but not clinically efficacious for insomnia." wikipedia

Withania Somnifera - This looked very promising "Withania somnifera, commonly known as ashwagandha......

Ashwagandha is an Adaptogen. It is supplemented primarily for its ability to prevent anxiety. Ashwagandha’s anti-anxiety effect is even synergistic with alcohol. It also shows promise for relieving insomnia and stress-induced depression. Ashwagandha can significantly reduce cortisol concentrations and the immunosuppressive effect of stress.

Beyond reducing stress levels, ashwagandha can improve physical performance in both sedentary people and athletes, as well as reduce Low-density Lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol. Ashwagandha can improve the formation of memories, and may be able to treat Alzheimer’s disease, though more human evidence is needed before supplementation can be recommended specifically for Alzheimer’s.

More research is needed to determine ashwagandha's main mechanism.

Ashwagandha is traditionally recommended for cancer patients. It is important to note that there is no human evidence for ashwagandha’s ability to treat cancer. It is, however, a great supplement to reduce immunosuppression. It can also ease the pain of chemotherapy treatment by greatly reducing stress and fatigue. Ashwagandha should not be used for cancer treatment, but it makes a great adjuvant therapy, meaning it can and should be taken alongside other treatments." examine

This was my first night time sleep formula that I have taken that didnt contain normal stuff like melatonin and the likes so I was a bit skeptical but this isnt just a "sleep well" product.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing -

3 caps 30min prior to bed

I found with this I had a window if I took the 3 caps and waited it would some times have an opposite effect where I found it hard to get to sleep. So I took this and went right to bed.

Effectiveness -

As a sleep aid I give this an 8/10 as long as I took it as said above. Here is what it is labeled as being able to do

Promote Testosterone and GH
Enhance Insulin Sensitivity
Increase Protein Synthesis
Support Growth Factors Including IGF-1
Boost Nitric Oxide Production
Crush Cortisol
Reduce Myostatin

Its hard to confirm nor deny any of these really if you are taking much of anything else stacked with it, IGF-1 and GH increase has been shown to be meh in most oral products. NO boost can come from almost any pre-workout you take which I took before almost every workout. My workout at the time of finishing my first bottle was a 5-3-1 which didnt produce much in the way of cortisol or pump to begin with. As a sleep aid which provides reduced recovery this seemed to work very well. On several occasions I would wake up before my alarm feeling refreshed and ready for the day without any terrible groggyness, as you get with some sleep aids, even on nights with less than 6 hours of sleep.

Value - 7/10

This one is a bit pricy coming in at 43.00 in my typical online stores for a 30 day/night supply which is 1.43 per night before shipping. I got this in a stack so it was much more wallet friendly coming in at about half that price.

Side Effects - 8.5/10

Most sleep aid's I worry about being bombed the next morning with this product I found that as long as I got 6-6.5 hours of sleep I was good to go. On the nights where I got less I woke up the next morning feeling a little groggy but nothing a cup of coffee wouldnt take care of. All in all though nothing negative to report, just good solid sleep and I would wake up feeling really good in the mornings.

All in all I give this product an 8/10 with its only real issue being price unless you catch it on sale.

January 21, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Appetite Suppressant
  • Superior Diet Support
  • Clean Energy
  • Wont Get 30 Days From Product If More Than 2 Capsday Is Needed
  • Cost At 3 Caps Per Day
Hey guys back again reviewing another weight loss supplement! A big thanks to Myokem Team for allowing me the opportunity to log and review this product.

Ingredient Profile - 9/10 solid list of products that are pretty well known and have ample study showing to help in weight loss.
Copy/Paste acti Energy Matrix 266 mg **

Copy/Paste acti Energy Matrix 266 mg **
Caffeine Anhydrous (100 mg), Pikatropin™ Picamilon (N-Nicotinoyl-R-Aminobutyric Acid), Citicholine Sodium, Theobromine, Hordenine HCl, N-Methyltyramine HCl, Higenamine HCl, Huperzia serrata extract (std. min. 1% Huperzine A) (Club moss), Black pepper extract (std. min. 98% Piperine) (fruit), Rauwolfia vomitoria extract (std. min. 90% Rauwolscine) (root bark)

Accelerated Lipo-Regulating Matrix 340 mg **
Caralluma fimbriata herb powder, Olive leaf extract (std. min. 10% Oleuropein), Bacopa monniera extract (2:1) (herb), Paradoxine™ Grains of Paradise extract (std min. 12.5% 6-Paradol) (seeds), Evodia rutaecarpa extract (std. min. 98% Evodiamine) (berries)

I dont see it necessary to break down each item listed as it has been done in several of the other reviews. Again prop blends not a favorite but its to be expected, they do however give you the amount of caffeine which some wont even do that, props to Myokem for that.

Taste/Mixablity - none nice little green caps

Dosing - I took it something like this - 9/10 everything combined at 3 caps a day seemed to work well for me

Day 1 - 1 cap late evening
Day 2-5 - 2 caps, 1 in the am 1 in the afternoon
Day 6-21 - 3 caps per day spaced around 4 hours apart, I had to remember to take these at times but not a big deal, even taking them later in the evening didnt produce any issues with sleep, just dont consume a high stim PWO along with a cap or if you do expect some jitters.

Effectiveness - 8.5/10

6'-6"
Started at 322.2lbs
Finished at 315.8lbs
Total weight lost in 21 days - 6.4lbs or 0.3lbs/day

Diet was not good at first due to holiday and holiday hours at my gym my workouts suffered as well, I feel had I waited another week I would have seen better results. However during the entire run I felt good smooth energy that seemed to last without a total let down once it tailed off, which usually seemed to happen after about 3 hours. I would take one cap about every 4 hours up to my 3 caps per day. Me being the stim junkie I am this didnt stop my consumption of coffee or pre workouts. After one mishap early on I was more cautios with timing though because I landed a Pyro a bit to close to 2 scoops of Nitramine which made for some crazy jitters. All in all the stim effects were close to a cup of coffee.

Thermo effect I was really looking for something crazy on this after reading a couple of reviews that said it was crazy, for me this was not the case. Super low temps outside didnt help this at all, I do recall a couple of days after it being fairly cold and then going up to the 30's I had the A/C on in the car because I was sweating, so I know its there but I didnt see it all that often.

Appetite suppression was good I dont recall being hungry very often at all during this run, even when some very tempting things were available to me I still kept it fairly clean.

Value - 7/10

Value of this product I started on Tuesday December 30, 2014 and last dose was Tuesday January 20, 2014 giving me a total of 21 days, day 1 was 1 cap, day's 2-5 was 2 caps, day 6 on was 3 caps til finish. 21 days of a product hurts overall value quite a bit putting it around $1.62 roughly per day based on a $34.00 price tag at several online shops. For someone who could get the desired effects at 2 caps per day this would be a lot more appealing. Actually this is about the only downfall I see with this product, it seems to deliever quite well but for me personally having to take 3 caps a day to get what I want out of it really hurts, and had I started with 3 caps day 1 it would have peeled almost 2 days off the total making it $1.79 per day. Again this isnt terrible but when you are on a budget them pennies matter.

Side Effects -

Nothing negative here at all, aside from my own fault of taking a cap and following it to close with 2 scoops of nitramine which gave me some serious jitters. I had no issues sleeping, no crash, just good solid delievery of most of what is stated on the label, I didnt notice a lot in the way of Focus but everything else seemed to hit just fine.

In conclusion 6.4lbs down in 21 days is a good drop, the product seemed to work as stated, with my only drawback being for me to get the desired effects I wanted out of it I had to go with 3 caps per day which crushes the value. If a person can take 2 caps per day and get the same effects i feel it would be well worth the purchase.

Thanks again!

January 21, 2015

• High End Ingredients
  • Needed 2 Scoops
Back again with another preworkout review. Looking into Myokem's Nitramine. I must say this product has some really great comments and a lot of followers on SR, I was really excited to dive into this one.

Ingredient Profile - 8/10 solid list of highly studied products

Beta Alanine 1.6 g **
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 1.0 g **
Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg **

High Energy Matrix 482 mg **
Caffeine Anhydrous (150 mg), Pikatropin™ (picamilon), Citicholine, Theobromine, Hordenine HCl, N-Methyltyramine, Higenamine HCl, Huperzia serrata extract (std. min 1% Huperzine A) (club moss), Black Pepper Extract (std. min. 98% piperine) (fruit), Rauwolfia vomitoria extract (std. min. 90% Rauwolscine) (root bark)

Again typical with the prop blend but again props to Myokem they do disclose the total amount of caffeine in their product.

Taste - 8/10

Interesting flavor which I enjoy

Mixability - 7.5/10

Always some small super bitter chunks left at the end otherwise mixed up really well

Dosing - 6/10

1 scoop for most but for me to get what I am looking for out of it I was taking 2 scoops, if I didnt I would crash before the end of my workout, literally yawning and super sleepy.

Effectiveness - 6/10

This falls in with dosing, to get the energy I was wanting from a PWO I had to 2 scoop this which really killed it for me. On one scoop I would get a light tingle from the beta alanine and then near the 2/3 mark of my workout I would start to yawn and get sleepy. 2 scoops this didnt happen so for me personally I feel it was a bit weak, which was a suprise being as so many people give it really high reviews.

Value - 7/10

As far as PWO's go the cost is right there with them all, and if its doing what you want it to with one scoop perfect but for me I was using 2 scoops most of the way through which killed it for this product

Side Effects -

Only negative I can say with this one is it didnt seem to last in my system, I would find myself searching for more where there wasnt anything left.

In conclusion for me this product was just not what I was hoping for, I saw some really great comments all over about this stuff and had really high hopes for it. I would venture to say I would reccomend it but not my first choice for sure, I'm in the market for that insane animal like energy which this didnt seem to give me like I was hoping for. I hate to knock a product but for me this one didnt deliever.

December 19, 2014

• No Crash
  • Typical RTD Price Tag
I would like to start off thanking turff and the Finaflex crew for allowing me the opportunity to log this product. I really enjoyed this run and I must say this met my expectations.

Profile - 9/10

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1/2 Bottle (6 fl oz | 177ml)
Servings Per Container: 2
Sugar 0g
STIMUL8™ Proprietary Blend

Profile - 9/10

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1/2 Bottle (6 fl oz | 177ml)
Servings Per Container: 2
Amount Per Serving
%DV*
Sodium 43 mg
Total Carbohydrate 1g
Sugar 0g
STIMUL8™ Proprietary Blend
Beta Alanine, Caffeine, IRISINXD™†† (Green Tea Extract [standardized for 60%, EGCG], Theobroma cacao seed extract [standardized for 95% N-Coumaroyldopamine]), β-phenethylamine HCl, Hordenine HCl, Advantra Z®† (Citrus Aurantium Extract Powder 50%), Rauwolfia vomitoria (Root Bark)(Standardized for 90% Rauwolscine) 1.3g **
Other Ingredients: Triple Filtered Deionized Water, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Red #40

Right away you see a lot of typical proven products always a plus, granted a lot are in a Prop Blend which I would rather see totaled out for each item, its not a deal breaker here. I have used the powder form of this product so I had a good idea what to expect from the RTD. Being as this is a stim heavy product it delievers exactly as it should.

One thing to note they have a nice little window in the label so you can see where 1 serving/6oz is at roughly nice thinking there.

Taste - 7/10

Im not a huge Fruit Punch fan so I let my older boys give it a taste, and we all agree its got good fruit punch flavor up front but a tart back end on it. Its not the most enjoyable drink but its not even close to the worst either, and as time went on with the product it kind of grew on me.

Mixability - 10/10

Grab and go doesnt get any eaiser than that

Dosing - 7/10

I ding this product here for one reason each bottle is considered 2 servings (6oz each) 1 RTD serving = about half a scoop of the powder form which obviously make its half the Stims and overall effect. I love the nice smooth energy this product delievers and the tingles to know its working right away which I dont notice on 1/2 a bottle. I feel it should be 1 scoop of powder is one serving so 1 bottle should be one serving, but then we cut into value.

Effectiveness - 9/10

This stuff delievers exactly what you would expect stim's, you get a good beta alanine rush in your face and hands pretty quickly then its not much longer and the energy spills out and you are feeling good and ready for whatever you are about to do.

Value - 6/10

A big hit here, as an RTD this fits in a small spot in the world, its great when your gym carries these in their cooler so you can buy one when you forget to mix one or your out or whatever the case may be, but to keep them at home its dificult to go for this when its gonna be $35.00 plus shipping for a 12 pack (24 servings if you drink half a bottle) or $32.00 plus shipping for 40 servings of the powder form. As I said above I like the stim's to be on the heavy side so I would drink 1 entire bottle leaving me with 12 servings which hits pretty heavy on the wallet. Again this product fills its niche when you need to grab and go but for everyday use unless money is no object its not the most practical.

Side Effects - 9/10

Personally nothing bad to report here aside from some car clearing gas which seemed to subside on days where my pre workout meal was closer to the time I would drink one of these. Other than that just expect the tingles from the beta alanine pretty quick after drinking (5-10 minutes) then at about 15-20min mark expect good smooth energy with no crash afterwards. I played around with this some starting off with 1/2 a bottle pre workout, then going to a whole bottle, then having half a bottle in the morning and another half later in the day then killing another full bottle preworkout and the effects were the same each time. I didnt have to up the dose to get the same effect as I do with some everything felt good and clean with no jitters and no erratic heart rate.

In conclusion if you are looking for a good RTD this is the one to go with. I would love to see this come out in other flavors such as a Watermelon or something, but this product delievers on the stim's everytime without question. It has pushed its way up my list of favorite PWO's and I really enjoy it, granted I will probably stick with the powder form its great to see more options in RTD's. Thanks again Finaflex for allowing me the chance to review this.

9.5
  December 17, 2014

• Lost FatWeight
  • Instructions Not Clear On Bottle
I want to start out by thanking NuBreedFreak and the NuBreed team for allowing me to log this product. It was a great run on this product and I see myself using this again in the very near future.

Profile- 9/10
Insanity Complex (Proprietary Blend) 750 mg -
Ingredients: Caffeine, Higenamine, Uva Ursi, Phenylethylamine, Advantra Z (Citrus Aurantium Whole Fruit), Theobromine, Raspberry Ketones, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Garcinia Cambogia, Hordenine, Yohimbie Bark Extract
*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Silicon...

Profile- 9/10
Insanity Complex (Proprietary Blend) 750 mg -
*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide, Capsules derived from 100% Bovine Hide Gel (Kosher/Halal Certified)

At first look there are a lot of typicals in this product at first glance its seems to be like any other fat burner out there, but from experience the others dont seem to work as well at least not for me.

Value - 8.5/10
I started the product on November 7th and ran through until December 16th at 1 cap per day until the last 7 days where I switched up to 2 caps per day. One cap a day worked really well at first but then I just seemed to maintain/stall for a bit then with a slight carb adjustment I started to drop a little again, the real magic happened when I hit 2 caps a day in about 1 weeks time I dropped nearly 7lbs. For the entire run I dropped a total of 17lbs within 39 days including Thanksgiving!

At 31.99 currently on Tigerfitness for a 45cap/Dose bottle you are looking at about 0.71 cents per cap which i feel is pretty reasonable at one cap per day. Like I said though for me though 2 caps seemed to be the right dose to push the weight loss, but still at $1.42 a day for something that is working I feel thats not great but its not terrible either. I know I've personally spent more and got way less over the years.

Side effects - 9/10
Nothing terrible here, Day 1 started out with the sweats about 30min after taking the first cap which came with a good rush of energy. After that no instant sweats but I did find I would sweat a lot more once I hit the gym and also I couldnt tell it so much but my wife said there was a stronger smell to my sweat. Other than that there were no issues to note at all no jitters unless I took the cap to close to my PWO which I only did once. I felt good clean energy every time I took a cap there wasnt any crash at all from the product.

The only issue I really had with the product was the label, which also lands online at retailers like TigerFitness and if you dont read carefully or go to NuBreed's site you will miss the max reccomended dosage per day is 2 caps. The way the label reads at first quick glance you can only take 1 cap per day and not to go over 1, but in reality 2 per day is max. For a great product like this I would like to see that corrected.

In conclusion a short recap
39day's
lost 17lbs
diet was fair
cardio was spotty and there was Thanksgiving included in there as well

I would reccomend this product to just about anyone looking to cut.

December 11, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Hardening
  • Increased Visible Vascularity
    Hey SR back again to review the last half of my stack PES Erase (new formula)

Proprietary Blend
    300 mg -
    Uncaria Tomentosa (Bark) Extract, Abieta-8, 11, 13-trien-18oic acid

Another prop blend without exact numbers

10/10 cant beat a tiny cap(s) down the hatch, no taste really, no smell either and for me 1 cap seemed to do just as good as 3 caps

Retail Site says

Hey SR back again to review the last half of my stack PES Erase (new formula)

Proprietary Blend
    300 mg -
    Uncaria Tomentosa (Bark) Extract, Abieta-8, 11, 13-trien-18oic acid

Another prop blend without exact numbers

Retail Site says

PES Erase is an amazing Estrogen and Cortisol blocker, but it doesn't stop there. It's going to get you the lean, dry, and hard muscle you want, it's going to boost your testosterone, and up regulate anabolism. This is a great all in one supplement that you don't have to post cycle and isn't going to cause any post use testosterone suppression. If you are serious about putting on muscle take PES Erase.

Noticable effects while running the stack, after 10-14 days i did notice an increase in mood and overall feeling. I saw my total volume in the gym increase and veins starting to show where veins handnt been showing prior to the stack. Ive been off of the Erase now for well over a week with no noticable let downs or side effects such as test suppression. I have noticed a change in body comp and muscle hardness but dry i cant confirm cause Im way to fat to say one way or another. I stacked Erase with D-Pol and a few basic staples protein, BCAA's, PWO's & a couple fat burners.

Value - 10/10

Around $27.00 for 90 caps, so 30 cents per cap, and personally i noticed no change when i went from 1 cap a day to 2 then to 3 per day so if i were to run this at one a day this can stretch for nearly 3 months at 30 cents a day thats pretty awesome.

Side Effects

No side effects to report smooth easy product to take with no ill effects noticed and the price is right

Conclusion

I really enjoyed this stacked with D-Pol, although I cant give all of the credit to one product or the other I feel in conjunction they work really well together and I will probably be running these again in the future, and have no issues reccomending this product alone or stacked.

December 10, 2014

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fatigue Reduction
    • Reduced Doms
    • Fair Value
    • Taste Gets Boring
    Hello SR another BCAA review here going over my thoughts on Finaflex's BCAA+SAA. I recieved this as part of a stack off NP so it was well worth what I paid for it. That being said I think one could find a better BCAA product out there but dont count this one out.

Similar products used:
    NuBreed Helix BCAA's
    MTS Machine Fuel

Nice profile on this one but i would like to see the prop blend broken down but its typical with most supps in the world today

Vit A - 2,500IU
    Vit C - 250mg
    Vit E - 100IU
    Biotin - 100 mcg - I personally like to see Biotin in product...

Similar products used:

Vit E - 100IU
    Biotin - 100 mcg - I personally like to see Biotin in products

Amino Matrix
    BCAA (2:1:1) L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine
    Silk Amino Acids (SAA) L-Alanine, L-Glycine, L-Serine, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Cystine, L-Tyrosine, L-Methionine, L-Lysine ANTIOXIDANT + ANTI CRAMPING Taurine, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E, Vitamin A

7.6g total

How much Taurine is in this? typical gripe about prop blends.

Taste - starts out at 7-8/10 but gets old after a while but this could just be me, Apple Fusion was the flavor I am going off of

Mixability - 7/10 theres always a nice bitter gritty drink at the end, but the grit is small and in my case the apple fusion flavor kicks the bitterness quick

Dosing - 8/10 as seen in the profile i feel they did fine with dosing at a 2:1:1 ratio but how much of that prop blend is truly BCAA's?

Im hesitant here because I started taking this while i was on BioGro which for me knocks DOMs and recovery time to almost nothing, but then I stopped BioGro for a stretch just to be 100% sure it wasnt just in my head. I do feel these helped with both DOM's and recovery but not at the same level, but I cant compare the two because thats apples to oranges there. I do however feel that at 1 scoop per day you arent getting the full effect. I felt noticably better recovery when I was taking at least 2 scoops a day and I could only imagine that more would be better, but that would drive the value down.

As for the SAA's i can neither confirm nor deny that they helped any at all.

Value is hard as well for me the value was way up there because of the stack i got this in was super cheap so it would be a 10/10 because it was basically free.

At normal price though not it a stack 6.5-7/10 - at around $1.00 per scoop and 30 scoops per tub its not terrible but i felt the need for 2 scoops cutting it down to $2.00 per day and only getting 15 scoops out of a tub kinda hurts.

Side Effects

Nothing negative for sides which i wouldnt expect any at all from BCAA's

In conclusion I would say this is a good product and I would use it again (and i will be until my 3rd tub of this stuff is gone), but at the normal price point I would probably pick something that the ratio's would be higher or a larger prop blend (Helix BCAA's or something similar)

December 10, 2014

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Tastes Good
    • Strength Gains
    • Awesome Pumps
    • Solid Ingredient Profile
      Hey SR back to share my opinion on Purus Labs D-Pol after an 8 week run stacked with PES Erase (new formula).

Sodium 130 mg 5%

Vitamin B9 (Folate) 400 mcg 100%

LH/Free Testosterone/ATP Amplifying Vasodilatory Oxygen Sparing Matrix 4 g -

Proprietary Blends

LH/Free Testosterone/ATP Amplifying Vasodilatory Oxygen Sparing Matrix
      D-Aspartic Acid (3,120 mg), Nitraline (high molecular-yield nitrate form)(std. for 73% nitrates)(480mg), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (4,000 IU)

Right away this product stood out to me I see a prop blend oh goody we all love those but wait, DAA 3,120mg, Nitraline 480mg, Vitamin D3 4,000IU wow they actually broke it down, this right away stands out and gets a gold star. Then to look there is 100% daily dose of vitamin B6, B9 and B12 which is another big plus in my book, I love feeling alert and awake without burning out in a hurry.

Add to this the DAA is spot on with the dose which was the primary ingredient I was shooting for to start with.

Nitraline - dunno much about this one

Vitamin D3 - "This vitamin is unique because cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) is a vitamin derived from 7-dehyrocholesterol; however, Vitamin D3 acquires hormone-like actions when cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) is converted to 1,25-dihydroxy Vitamin D3 (Calcitriol) by the liver and kidneys. As a hormone, Calcitriol controls phosphorus, calcium, and bone metabolism and neuromuscular function. Vitamin D3 is the only vitamin the body can manufacture from sunlight (UVB). Yet, with today’s indoor living and the extensive use of sunscreens due to concern about skin cancer, we are now a society with millions of individuals deficient in life-sustaining bone building and immune modulating 1,25-dihydroxy Vitamin D3." Pulled from VRP.com.

Overall aside from one thing which I couldnt find anything on quickly seems to be a good solid profile, much better than your typical DAA powder.

Taste - 9/10
      Spot on creme flavor im not a huge fan but it seems to mix well with most PWO i tried with it.

Mixability - 7/10
      Stays a little gritty in a shaker so mix and slam, most of the time i just dumped the scooper in my mouth

Dosing - 10/10
      This seems to be spot on

Site says

Expect:
      Intense strength and lean muscle accrual through increased circulating Free Testosterone levels
      Prolonged exercise endurance do to greater mitochondrial efficiency and enhanced oxygen-carrying blood flow
      Superior nutrient delivery due to heightened and sustained vasodilation.
      Extremely increased virility (i.e. sex-drive)

While on this stack I did notice strength gains and I also saw changes in my muscles I cant say that one product did or did not help with this

Also I noticed and increase in my ability to stay at it in the gym, at about the second week on D-Pol and Erase I saw an increase in the total volume and total weight I was using, again I cant say one product did a better job than the other for this but it was there.

One thing I can give to D-Pol which I noticed right away was the veins started poping out right away and stayed that way well after my workout was over and I was just sitting at home. The pumps from this were great!

No noticable increase in sex drive to note but I didnt need an increase there anyway.

I did notice after the second week I started waking up feeling really good or better than normal while on the stack

Value - 8/10

Around $25.00 for 30 servings, less than a dollar per serving I'm good with that, other DAA products may be cheaper but they are generally just DAA.

Side Effects

No real side effects to report aside from being a little gassy at times I had no negative effects at all

I really enjoyed my first run of a DAA product and I'm glad I followed the advice found here on SR and went with D-Pol, the flavor and extra added vitamins in the mix were a welcomed addition. Ive been off it now for a week with no noticable let downs so I would reccomend this product as I'm sure I will be using it again in the near future.

November 21, 2014

• Variety Of Flavors
      • Great Mixability
        NuBreed HelixBCAA's not just your typical BCAA powder

Taste - 8

With all of the flavors they have you should be able to find something you really like, I personally went with Candy Grape. Typical expectations of a grape flavor I was expecting a grape kool-aid/gatorade flavor to my suprise it was much different, it has a much smoother flavor than expected and goes down really well without any bloating.

Mixability - 9

First time I tried it with a shaker ball but there is no need for it, this stuff mixes really well and doesnt leave a gritty super bitter last drink.

Ingredient's - 9

I ...
        NuBreed HelixBCAA's not just your typical BCAA powder

Taste - 8

Mixability - 9

Ingredient's - 9

I really liked the profile here several vitamins, and pump compounds you dont find in your normal BCAA's. I noticed right away a difference when taking this intra workout. The preworkout I was on to start with I found would cause a crash, but first shaker of this kept me in my workout the entire time. As for the pump I cant say I noticed anything extra from this as I was using a preworkout but I cant say that it didnt help either.

I started taking this as intra workout only but after a week or so in I started sipping on this during the day, which did provide a nice energy boost to get my through the day. Personally after I changed my preworkout I felt this was better to sip on during the day as I had no noticable effects intra workout.

One thing I would like to see it the total numbers of each item listed in the prop bled but you get 11.3g so I would assume everything to be dosed pretty well here.

[quote]Helix BCAA (Proprietary Blend) 11,300mg †
        Instantized L-Leucine, Instantized L-Isoleucine, Instantized L-Valine, Micronized Taurine, Citrulline Carglumate, Beta Alanine, HICA (Alpha-Hydroxyisocaproic Acid) AGMAPURE, Glycine, 2,6-diaminohexanoic acid [/quote]

Effectiveness - 9

Im going high here I was really pleased with this, I feel it helped quite a bit with recovery and also the added energy shot that it gives is a great addition.

Value - 9

~$25.00 for a 30 serving tub or ~$55.00 for a 90 serving tub I feel you get what you pay for here, a great tasting supplement that you hate to see come to an end.

In conclusion this is a great product that I will be buying again and reccomending to anyone.

October 24, 2014

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Worked For Me
        • Burning Bubble Guts
        Drop Factor Review - Finished off the bottle on 10/23/14

Profile - http://www.tigerfitness.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/MTS NEW Drop Factor Label.jpg

if image doesnt show
        Serving size 2 caps -
        Caffeine - 250mg
        Capsicum Annum (cayenne pepper) (40,000SHU) 150mg
        Theobromine - 50mg
        SyneLEAN Blend (Synephrine HCI (99%) and Methylsynephrine HCI) - 45mg
        HealthyORAC Blend (Grape Seed Extract (95%OPC), Cranberry Powder, Broccoli Extract, Spinach Powder, Aacia Rigidula Extract, Pomegranate Extract) - 24mg
        Vipocetine - 5mg

SyneLEAN Blend (Synephrine HCI (99%) and Methylsynephrine HCI) - 45mg
        Vipocetine - 5mg
        Piperine (99%) - 5mg
        Yohimbe Bark (98% Yohimbine HCI) (Natural) - 2.5mg

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrine, Hydroypropyl Methyl Cellulosem Silica, Magnesium Stearate

Free of: Yeast, Wheat, Corn, Gluten, Soy, Milk, Sugar, Salt, Colors and Preservatives

Taste - none really just a bland smelly cap

What I got from it -

Initially I started off with 1 as directed, first day really I felt nothing carried on with 1 for 3 more days and jumped to 2 caps first thing in the morning. This brought on some burning in my stomach which i wasnt to crazy about. Basically its like eating something super spicey that burns the entire way thorugh, which not a great effect in my book. I continued on with this for another day or so and it seemed to wear off. I stuck with 2 for another week then bumped to 3 pills and the burning came back. I road out 3 pills until the last 6 days where I moved to 4 pills per day. I did find this burn bad if you were to take your last pills pre workout, could have been worse with the preworkout shake or just the exercise along with it but the burn turned into acid relux. I did this twice and changed up when I was taking these to allow more time before my workout with them.

I started at about 338lbs and as of now I am at 329.4, my diet wasnt great but not terrible, my cardio was at about 30min a day 3-4times per week and my weight training is on a 3-day split.

Overall I believe this product helped me shed body fat, but I was not really happy with the burning feeling all the time, but it is to be expected when you are using cayenne pepper for its thermogenic properties. As for more energy im a bit of a stim junkie so the energy felt from it was nil, excess sweating was not noticed like with some therm's. I would reccomend this product to someone looking to cut, especially if you are sensitve to stims and the cayenne pepper you could get by on 1-2 caps per day for a whole run.

Value - for me I believe I could have done 3-4 caps the entire time and possibly seen faster and possibly better results, but at the cost of only getting ~1 month per bottle. Which part of the allure was oh well theres enough for 2 months there. I dont recall the price for it but I got it off Tigerfitness.com, where I see now for $36.99 you get drop factor with free Ethitech Yohimbine HCI so im going to guess I paid the $36.99 and got just the drop factor. Which makes me question why they are pushing them as a stack so hard now unless they feel they underdosed the Yohimbine HCI in the Blend in Drop Factor.