samit

• Member has only posted 4 reviews

Reviews by samit

November 7, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Pumps And Vascularity
  • Endurance
  • Longer Lasting Pumps
  • Improves Strength
  • Helps Keep Muscles Full When On Cut
  • Sadly Not Available In My Country
  • No Change In Mood Or Focus
hey guys finally finished my journey with ANS DILATE. satisfied!
STORY:
it happened that a friend of mine was visiting the US and he was kind enough to get me some supplements.
i was searching for a product which could keep me looking fuller and vascular on my cutting.i thought i would invest on something new as suggested by some bms.so took a risk of putting my hard cash on ANS DILATE 180 CAPS.
and i am satisfied with the results.

before i start my review i would like to give a BIG THANK YOU to ANS rep branco1 and RCSS rep joeflah13 for helping and educating a noob like me.
i...
hey guys finally finished my journey with ANS DILATE. satisfied!
STORY:
and i am satisfied with the results.

i have been pestering these guys a lot cause i couldn't find much reviews on DILATE .
and they have always answered my questions .

INGREDIENTS :
i wont go into details of dilate ingredients as its posted by the experts who have reviewed it before me

STACK/DOSING:
I started taking 2 caps of dilate+ 1 cap OEP 45 mins before workout and then increased my dilate to 4caps after a 10 days . did this to see if the OEP + dilate would cause any problems . but im glad it dint and could run my desired cut diet successfully.

EFFECTIVENESS:8
i took ANS 2 hours after my afternoon(low/no) meal. within 40 mins i could feel my skin feeling tighter and the more water i used to drink before my workouts i could feel tight as if i was on creatine.

what i noticed while training was good pumps, new veins popping out and the best was fullness of the muscles throughout .
on my last cut i was depressed as i lost size(which is obvious on a cut) but the worst was that when i used to see my self in the mirror at the gym i used to look shrinked and that played a lot on my mind.
but things were different when i took DILATE.
it kept me looking full,leaner and pumped through out.

pumps were good too. i also could work out for longer time in the gym

VALUE:7
this is once section i dont like to comment on cause for me its only economical when some one gets it from the US from me(and i pay him back :D) otherwise ordering online would be making a big hole in my pocket.

TASTE:
its in cap form so no taste , ypu just have to gulp down 4 thick yellow caps.

SIDE EFFECTS: initially for 10 days when i was on 2 caps i had bad bad headaches i was confused if it was the OEP or DILATE but then got to know through some bms and the reps that it could be the
Vinpocetine .
but that all settled down when i think my body got tolerant. no problems when i was on 4 caps till the end of the jar. rest all was in place.

FINAL NOTE on ans dilate .
good product to use if u want good pumps,vacularity and maintain the fullness,cell volume/size when on cut.

i would definitely like to try ANS RITUAL and a the newly launched AND DIABLO
but for that will have to wait for long time till a kind friend travels to the US, as ANS has not yet hit my city/country.

October 15, 2013

• Fast Recovery
  • Premium Bcaa
  • Citrulline Malate
    great recovery.
    MY STORY:i used to get sore and remain sore for 2-3 days which was making me uncomfortable doing other bodypart exercises next day. so after doing a search on SR and seeing many good reviews of XTEND i decided to go with it.

right now (which is all most throughout the year) im cutting a bit more and trying to gain /keep my muscle mass.
    but this time i have restricted my calories more than throughout the year.
    so had a energy drop and more soreness.

back to Xtend.

dosing: i used to take 1/2 scoop pre workout (15 mins) and then 1 1/2 scoop .
    non training ...
    great recovery.

but this time i have restricted my calories more than throughout the year.
    so had a energy drop and more soreness.

back to Xtend.

dosing: i used to take 1/2 scoop pre workout (15 mins) and then 1 1/2 scoop .
    non training days 1 scoop in my water bottle sip it through the day.

mixing: dint have a problem here at all . just 10-15 shakes and it was all smooth to drink.

flavor: tried orange dream . good

price: cheaper than other intras in my country

effectiveness: very good i could feel the difference in my recovery and soreness at once
    i could train more heavier without the fear of getting sore next day.

xtend really played a very important role here for me. gosh!why dint i know about this product before :(

stacking : i have used it when i was on OEP and ANS DILATE. no problems at all
    one thing i must say that the citrulline in dilate and xtend gave me some AWESOME pumps. even when i was working other body parts.

side effects: none
    next lets see will try MBCAA as that's the next talk in town

August 14, 2013

• Great Endurance
    • Yeah Buddy
    • Burns Fat
    • Improves Pump
    • Increases Libido
    • Minor Crash
    hey guys ,
    i am not good at writing reviews but i thought it would be injustice if i dint write for the supplement that did a great job on me.

now in the city/country i live we dont have sales reps giving out free samples .what ever supplement i take or buy a free sample i had to buy one for 2$.
    so i am surely not a rep or being paid to write this . hence you will get only the truth in this review.
    i will not go into depth of the profile as not an expert in all that

hey guys ,

i will not go into depth of the profile as not an expert in all that

EFFECTIVENESS:(10/10) it was AWESOME . took just 1 scoop 30 mins before my workout and in the gym was breaking my own PRs. dint get tunnel focus but surely it made me workout longer and stronger,also a feeling of good mood.
    one more thing i felt ws that by the end of the PW i had got lean and much more vascular with a lot of new veins being visible. i also looked like i lost some body fat. may be because of the fat loss support ingredients in it.

TASTE: (9/10) picked up fruit punch
    for 3-4 servings i was always thinking what a funny taste it had . but then i soon started loving the seniscool .but there is no after taste.

VALUE: i got it for 50$ in my country mostly all pre workouts are same or expensive than this one . so no complains.

PUMPS:(9/10)were just extraordinary . never got such great pumps in my life.

now for the CONS
    when taken i used to feel like a walking furnace in the gym.
    excessive sweating
    and mostly my sleep was disturbed . but then i used to take it a 5pm.
    some times a minor crash.
    my doms was severe it lasted for 2/3 days,but then i was going extremely heavy.
    ,dead lift 220lb,squats 25-lb leg press440lb and seated calf raise 280lb . never did so heavy with a spotter in my life!
    OVER ALL : i was very happy with it and will use it again and recommend it to my friends.
    ronnie coleman has been my least liked body builder(sorry for that) but with this product hes on top . YEAH BUDDY
    next time will be stacking it with HEMAVOL and then some times with ANS DILATE.
    now a 2 weeks break
    soon it will be time again to say .LIGHT WEIGHT!!!
    thanks

January 7, 2013

• Tastes Great
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Missed The Beta Alanine Tingle From No Extreme :(
    • Crash Occasionally
    • No Increase In Focus
    1st I would like to thank SR and its members for taking time and writing reviews so guys like me know what we are taking and what we expect from a supplement.
    i am just a few scoops away from finishing my 1st jar of C4 EXTREME.(please excuse if i have been or less to detailed info about the product. its my 1st :)

FLAVOUR: tried fruit punch .

TASTE: was good till 1 serving but as i started 2 scoops it had a strong dye smell.

VALUE: got it for 37$ in my country. still a good rate compared to others selling it .

EFFECT:for the 1st week felt very energetic ,dint want to leave ...

FLAVOUR: tried fruit punch .

EFFECT:for the 1st week felt very energetic ,dint want to leave the gym . and moods were awesome .the 1st two weeks trained very heavy i cud feel anything was possible to lift.
    but then i noticed all that started to wear off from week 3.( i train 3 alternate days a week).even the tingling stopped after 2 weeks.

started feeling lethargic bored no good moods and wanted to leave the gym soon till today.

PUMPS: good feel it till now.even recuperation is still good.

RESULTS: seen increase in leanness, visible nerves and some gain in size.

thats it!