royalapple

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 5 years, and was last online this week

Reviews by royalapple

Overall
Thanks to Mind Muscle Nutrition for sending it out!
  July 5, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Crazy Focus
  • Great Energy
  • Euphoric Workout Sessions
  • Focus
  • Pumps
  • Thermo Effect
  • Beautiful Packaging

"Once you train with M2, there is no looking back"

I want to thank Mind Muscle Nutrition for this opportunity. It has changed everything for me.

16 ingredients @ 20g per scoop:

Citrulline Malate - 6g - pretty sure we know this. Hoping it's 4g citrulline. Either way, nice to have this as always.

Beta Alanine - 4g - this is used to buffer the burn extending your given exercise.

Taurine - 2g - we all know this. Two grams is so nice.

"Once you train with M2, there is no looking back"

16 ingredients @ 20g per scoop:

Taurine - 2g - we all know this. Two grams is so nice.

Glycerol Monostearate - 2g - glycerol and stearic acid. This likes water and water helps with everything. Especially, the pump.

Tyrosine - 1.5g - we all know this. They went with original and not NALT. They know their science and dosing!

Sodium Nitrate - 1g - yummy. Nitrates. Nitrates. Nitrates. What more do you want for the pump? Vaso6? For you maybe, but nitrates will forever be my favorite pump ingredient. 1g is nice.

Choline Bitartrate - 500mg - mind muscle connection! This is a precursor to acetylcholine by providing choline.

Eria Jarensis Ext - 250mg - this is a high and probably what's causing most of my euphoria. Duh. It's a phenyl, but I love this especially with the DMHA and TeaCrine.

Caffeine Anhydrous - 150mg - we all know this. Anhydrous version.

2-Aminoisoheptane - 100mg - this right here alone is amazing. aka- DMHA, the stimulant you want!

Teacrine - 100mg - a long lasting crash free purine alkaloid that doesn't make the heart race or effect sleep. Used to increase energy in a different way than caffeine. So happy this is used.

Caffeine Citrate - 50mg - this is used because caffeine anhydrous alone doesn't work as fast. This is caffeine anhydrous, citric acid monohydrate and sodium citrate dihydrate combined; which results in a quicker effect. Since it's not just caffeine involved, whatever the dose is; only around half is the actual caffeine content. So here is actually around 25mg of a faster acting caffeine anhydrous which now makes the total 175mg of caffeine.

Synephrine HCL - 50mg - This is usually used for weight loss since the ban of ephedrine. Allowing more calories to potentially be burned though increased thermogenesis and stimulating effects.

BioPerine - 5mg - this is used to enhance the bioavailability of every ingredient on this list.

Yohimbe - 2.5mg - this is a hit or miss for people. The effects are similar to synephrine if not greater. Potentially, burning more calories through increased thermogenesis and stimulating effects.

Huperzine A - 0.05mg - this is a must for me and smart to be involved. It basically increases
    the amount of acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is the main driver for muscle contractions. This being involved is making sure we are utilizing the Choline Bitartrate and Taurine.

Taste - This tasted amazing. The smell was even better. It tasted like it was time to do work. There is only one flavor; BOMBER, tasted like blue raspberry mixed with some cherry lime. Whatever exactly it is, it tasted amazing. Even if another flavor came out, I'm stuck on this taste and smell.

Mixability - It mixed just fine. When drinking there can be some particles left behind on the lips, but I like that. For the amount of ingredients, this mixed just fine.

Dosing - 1 scoop does the job. I did not do any more or less. Okay, I did mountain scoops here and there.

This works. It works so good that I feel I do not need any other preworkout.

I follow the preworkout market religiously. I love analyzing ingredients, dosages, prices, and packaging. There have been a few that I enjoyed and a couple that stay in my mind. There is always something happening in the preworkout world. New ingredients, fancy combinations, bolder claims. I really can't see anything happening soon that would take away my new found feeling of only needing this preworkout from here on out.

That's a bold claim for someone to make, but I'm making it. They have a claim "once you train with M2 there is no looking back". Well, that's how I feel. Why?

This stuff works for me in the way I need. I kind of developed an attachment because I'm weird like that. This has everything I enjoy. It has a fantastic list of ingredients that I look forward to. My first time trying, I was like "YES!" Finally, something that "I CAN FEEL". When I take this, there comes a point where I feel taller, stronger, faster, and more clever. I like that. And its consistent. Every serving I felt this way. It never failed. I knew I had to get more, so I did. I ordered one from their website because this has brought back that addicted feeling to where I think I need preworkout. I know I don't, but I also know when I take this before training that I feel assured and taken care of. Most preworkout can't do this. Most just hit you for a moment and then fade. I crave that euphoric eyes wide open tunnel vision feeling. I feel superhuman. And this makes me feel so within 20 minutes lasting up to 2 hours.

It's not loaded with caffeine, yet kicks in as if it did. It has a combo that I love which is Eria Jarensis, 2-Aminoisoheptane, and TeaCrine. That's just a great mind muscle combination. The Taurine and Tyrosine are dosed perfectly in my opinion and are two great ingredients for neurotransmitter production. My pump is protected with the dosing and combination of Gycerol, CitMal, and Sodium Nitrate. I'm glad they didn't exclude huperzine. This makes me confident knowing that my acetylcholine is being maximized from the Choline Bitartrate. The Yohimbe doesn't bother me as it would with some. I never felt overwhelmed or anything in that nature.

This ingredient list works for me. The packaging is beautiful as well. I love the gray water looking background and the style of the M2. I'm obsessed with the mind muscle connection and their name is another beauty.

I give this a 10/10 on everything.

I only see it on their website for $45. I feel this is a great price. I bought one and it came out to $51.90 Anything less is a blessing.

Side Effects

Nothing at all. No headaches. No stomach issues. No diarrhea. All good.

Conclusion

Conclusion for me is that I do not need to review anymore preworkout as this has reserved top spot. I'm sure something will come along that will catch my eye, but I have found something that works. And it's best to stick with what you know and I know this is better than most of the preworkouts out there. My attachment to the marketing and name boosted a relation for me to choose this over others. It kicks in every time and makes me feel really good. It brings out my deepest potential and I appreciate that.

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Improved Recovery
    • Improved Hydration
    • Reduced Fatigue
    • Endurance
    • Fully Disclosed
    • Low Price

A very inexpensive amino acid product that ensures maximum hydration and recovery through registered ingredients and added electrolytes.

I want to thank VMI Sports for this opportunity.

I usually go for all 9, but BCAA's are still a blessing. Plus, this had some added benefits.

After trying their Major Mass and needing aminos, I decided to give this a try.

-Vitamin B6 - 25mg
      -Vitamin B12 - 30mcg

-Instantized BCAA's (InstAminos) @ 7g:

Leucine - 3.5g
      Isoleucine - 1.75g
      Valine - 1.75g

*shoutout to Compound S...

I want to thank VMI Sports for this opportunity.

After trying their Major Mass and needing aminos, I decided to give this a try.

-Vitamin B6 - 25mg
      -Vitamin B12 - 30mcg

-Instantized BCAA's (InstAminos) @ 7g:

Leucine - 3.5g
      Isoleucine - 1.75g
      Valine - 1.75g

*shoutout to Compound Solutions! And 7g is a great dose.

-Betaine - 1.25g
      *this is a great addition to enhance hydration.

-Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine Chelate (MGG by Albion) - 400mg

-Potassium Glycinate (TRAACS by Albion) - 50mg

-Magnesium Glycinate (TRAACS by Albion) - 50mg

-Calcium Glycinate (TRAACS by Albion) - 50mg

-Sodium Chloride 50mg

*Everything after Glutamine are electrolytes to ensure hydration and recovery. They are registered ingredients to ensure maximum effectiveness. I like that they are included, I lack electrolytes in my life from time to time. Electrolytes are very important and I'm glad VMI advocates that. Dehydration is a no no.

Taste - I chose Orange Ice Pop. I enjoy that flavor in general. This tasted like it, but with a slight faint. It wasn't very strong and that's okay. It tasted great overall. They gave me samples and I will say the Pink Lemonade is something I would choose next.

Mixability - It mixed just fine. Nothing to worry about. Shake and drink.

Dosing - this is individual based, but we all have 30 servings to work with. I usually do 3 scoops a day. I took my time with this as I wasn't in a rush.

It works. It gets the job done. I feel they all do. It's tough to say if something is better than another. I will say this is a diverse amino product that is highly geared towards hydration. It definitely made me feel replenished allowing me to keep moving forward. One cannot recover solely on amino acids, but this was helpful during my recovery process. I was able to balance my electrolytes, become less fatigued, and maintain protein synthesis.

I give this a 10/10 because it provided what's needed for me to help build muscle and recover optimally.

The lowest I see is $23.99 @ allstarhealth.com. That's a ridiculous good price for 30 servings of 7g aminos, some betaine, special glutamine, and electrolytes. Like, so good. I feel it actually could pass for being more expensive due to the registered sources, but either way this is a great value.

Side Effects

Nothing at all. No headaches. No stomach issues. No diarrhea. All good.

Conclusion

For the price, this makes it one of my top choices. They are providing what's needed to ensure optimal recovery at a low price. It tastes great and I highly recommend it for the ones that want to maximize hydration/recovery.

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Tastes Great
      • Non GMO
      • TRAACS Electrolytes And Minerals
      • Increased Hydration
      • Quality Ingredients
      • Affordable
      • Mixes Perfectly
      • Better Recovery
      • Enzyme Blend

A unique whey protein isolate product that goes beyond just that by adding electrolytes to enhance hydration for maximum recovery.

I want to thank VMI Sports for this opportunity.

After trying their Major Mass, I thought it was fair to try their protein.

This is a whey protein isolate product. No blend. Just 24g of whey protein isolate.

There are 105 calories total coming from the 24g protein, 1g carbohydrate, and little to no fat.

I want to thank VMI Sports for this opportunity.

After trying their Major Mass, I thought it was fair to try their protein.

- Whey Protein Isolate - digests and absorbs quickly while also providing a rapid rise in amino acid levels. An isolate is between a concentrate and hydrolysate.

*The ingredients below are added to enhance recovery through hydration. I think that's pretty smart, super beneficial, and unique.

Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate (TRAACS) - 500mg

Calcium Bisglycinate Chelate (TRAACS) - 300mg

Potassium Glycinate Complex (Albion) - 183mg

Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate (TRAACS) - 8mg

*The non GMO cold processed really makes a difference if you think about it. Non GMO means the milk used to make this protein came from cows that were fed properly. They were eating what they should naturally be eating to produce the most optimal milk possible. When cows consume corn and ect, the amino acid content and structure changes. There are over 5g of quality BCAA's in here because of that simple difference. The cold processed means that this protein was exposed to less heat and nutrient stripping. Making this a little more beneficial than how protein is usually processed. I will say this, some like how isolates lack fat, but fat is very important. And a cold processed concentrate with fat will deliver healthy omega fatty acids. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying.

Overall, this is a well developed protein that goes beyond protein synthesis. They start straight with the cows health to make sure this product is most effective. The enzyme blend is a blessing as well to help digest everything.

Taste - I chose Vanilla Peanut Butter. I would chose Chocolate, but I already was using Major Mass in Chocolate. Vanilla Peanut Butter just sounded good. And it was. Check this out though. I rarely mixed it with cold water or milk. I had fun with this. I always put protein in my oatmeal, but this time was different. The water at the end tasted like chai tea. It was bomb. Ever since that I mixed it in hot water. Hot water has numerous of health benefits. I'm glad this happened as I found a very healthy tasting hot beverage.

Mixability - it mixed just fine in whatever solvent used. I used hot water mostly and it dissolved no problem.

Dosing - I had fun with this one. I did one scoop in hot water in the morning and that felt really good. I usually do around 2-3 scoops a day, but I had Major Mass for awhile at the same time. Either way, this lasted 25 servings.

Does it help me recover better than other protein? I'm sure over a good period of time I would sense a difference, but during the time on this my recovery wasn't out of the ordinary. This helped me with my recovery process by providing me protein. It kept me on track. Maintained protein synthesis. Helped build muscle. Become less fatigued.

I do appreciate the uniqueness and added benefits. Those are great moral and ethical practices. Overall, 10/10 because this did what it was suppose to do.

I see it for $40 on Tiger Fitness in a couple flavors. On the website is $50. This is a unique product, so it's tough to compare. But, NutraBio does a cold press isolate as well with around the same protein content and price tag. NutraBio has a little more servings and overall powder, but this has added electrolytes for hydration from registered sources. I feel this is a fair price, especially for the non GMO. I haven't searched to compare other products, but I'd be happy to pay this price.

Side Effects

Nothing at all. No headaches. No stomach issues. No diarrhea. All good. The enzyme blend helps a lot.

Conclusion

This did what it was suppose to do. It acts more than a protein product by adding electrolytes for hydration to enhance recovery. Overall, I do recommend trying this product if you are looking for something different to help with your goals.

Overall
        Thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending it out!

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Quality Ingredients
        • Open Label
        • Endurance Elevations
        • Enhanced Focus
        • Strong
        • Noopept
        • No Crash
        • Sleeping Issues

A very high stimulant product that delivers a shocking amount of energy.

I want to thank LABTECH Nutraceuticals for this opportunity and experience. I chose this because the Noopept caught my eye and I wanted to see what would happen. I never seen something so wicked.

15 ingredients that create a 10g scoop divided into 3 categories.

Category 1 - PERFORMANCE

A very high stimulant product that delivers a shocking amount of energy.

15 ingredients that create a 10g scoop divided into 3 categories.

Category 1 - PERFORMANCE

-Beta Alanine - 3,700mg - this is used to buffer the burn extending your given exercise. This is an above average dose to keep up with the caffeine level. I didn't get any tingles. I don't get the tingles anymore really.

-Black Pepper Fruit Extract - 5mg - this is used to enhance the bioavailability of the other ingredients. Since it's paired with the Beta Alanine, I sense it's to enhance that more than anything. Allowing even more work to potentially be achieved.

Category 2 - ENERGY

-Caffeine Anhydrous - 375mg - we all know this. Anhydrous version. 375mg is high, but it gets even higher as you read on.

-Theobromine: 325mg - this is a caffeine alternative that has similar yet less intense effects. It's known to be a vasodilator which can assist in nitric oxide production. I feel 325mg is higher than average, but appropriate for a stim product.

-2 Aminoisoheptane - 175mg - this right here alone is amazing. 175mg is keeping things real. They aren't holding back when it comes to dosages. aka- DMHA, the stimulant you want!

-Caffeine Citrate - 100mg - this is used because caffeine anhydrous alone doesn't work as fast. This is caffeine anhydrous, citric acid monohydrate and sodium citrate dihydrate combined; which results in a quicker effect. Since it's not just caffeine involved, whatever the dose is; only around half is the actual caffeine content. So here is actually around 50mg of a faster acting caffeine anhydrous which now makes the total so far 425mg of caffeine.

-DiCaffeine Malate - 75mg - this is the combination of caffeine and malic acid. We all know this. It's less potent and longer lasting than caffeine anhydrous. They say 75% of whatever given dose is actual caffeine. So this is around 56mg of caffeine which now equals a total of 481mg.

-Synephrine Hydrochloride - 50mg - this isn't seen or used much. This really added a cherry on top for this product. This is usually used for weight loss since the ban of ephedrine. Allowing more calories to potentially be burned though increased thermogenesis and stimulating effects. It's wicked that this is at 50mg since we already have so many stimulants. But, again they aren't holding back on the dosages.

-Yohimbe HCL - 20mg - this is a hit or miss for people. The effects are similar to synephrine if not greater. Potentially, burning more calories through increased thermogenesis and stimulating effects. 20mg is keeping things intense.

-Huperzine-A - 50mcg - this is a must for me and smart to be involved. It basically increases
        the amount of acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is the main driver for muscle contractions. This being involved is making sure we are utilizing all the energy provided.

Category 3 - FOCUS/MOOD

-Taurine - 1000mg - we all know this. 1g is higher than 500mg in which most do. This has numerous of benefits such as increased energy, drive, and focus.

-Citicoline - 300mg - this is a choline source. I usually stick with Alpha GPC, but this is a great form as well. This with the Huperzine skyrocket acetylcholine production. 300mg is a great dose and they still aren't backing away.

-L-Dopa - 250mg - they went with this instead of tyrosine. L-Dopa is a step ahead of Tyrosine in the pathway of Dopamine production. It seems they are being efficient and trying to increase the rate of dopamine. Either way, this is a great addition and well dosed.

-Hordenine HCL - 50mg - this is pretty much a mild monoamine oxidase inhibitors. I sense it's used to enhance L-Dopa and Citicoline.

-Noopept - 30mg - the best for last. This is not used much, but has been hitting the scenes lately. I read about this before and have always wanted to try. What better way than in a preworkout? This is pretty much a racetam; a high class nootropics with potential body high effects. I love the high, so I've always wanted to try. And it did give me a body high.

*Overall, this is a well listed and dosed product. It seems formulated in a way to make sure the energy is strong and non crashing. There isn't much more needed as this pretty much sets a new standard on stim products. The bottle says 475mg of caffeine, I calculate around 481mg; either way this is the main force behind this product.

Taste - it tasted great. I enjoyed every sip. Nothing to worry about.

Mixability - it mixed just fine. No complaints or concerns.

Dosing - A full serving is 1 scoop. I'm a full serving kind of guy with some mountain scoops here and there. It's also wise to assess your tolerance, as they suggest. And they suggested me not to start with a full scoop, so I started with little over a half scoop. Nothing crazy happened. Next day, I did 1 scoop and then I took notice. It took me awhile to finish this product because I couldn't take it everyday. Usually, I can finish a month supply in due time, but I had to spread my days out when taking this. After the first 15 days of taking this, I sensed I needed a break. I did not want to take half scoops to preserve time. I wanted full scoops on my time and I was fortunate to make it happen. 1 scoop did the job for me.

This shocked me into a new dimension every time I took it. It's a very intense product. My energy was extremely high. I can see how it can be too much, but I made it through. The caffeine amount is enough to get anyone energized, but here is how much energy I had. I had so much energy that I couldn't stick to my training. I didn't want to lift heavy, I just wanted to lift. I kept doing high reps for no reason. I would drop set a lot. I would superset a lot. I would dance in between sets more. All this bouncing around got me even more hyper. But, I enjoyed how I felt. I felt really good beyond the energy. Even though I wasn't focused on my training, I was focused on the new found feeling. There was that body high feeling I would get right before the gym that literally forced my eyes closed. I was having a mental orgasm or something for a good couple minutes. It felt good. And that's what I was expecting to happen due to the Noopept.

I'm pretty sure I was addicted for a little. But, then I sensed I needed a break. I was sacrificing my way of training for the way this made me feel. I had to stop for like a week and then take it like every other day. This felt better and more optimal. I wasn't burning as many calories or sweating as much. My sleep got better, because I was having some sleeping issues when taking this.

I can see this being very beneficial for someone that wants to lose weight or fat. This puts one is a great state to burn calories and suppress appetite. I'm sure how much a person weighs will dictate the experience this product provides, but I have no doubt it will shock you into a new dimension as well.

The least I see this for is $50. I think that is fair. This could be 60 servings at half scoops which adds a value. This could last for awhile if you did it like me and spread your days. I feel $50 is cheap to have all these ingredients and dosages available in a great tasting product.

Side Effects

Right away, my sleep was effected. I just had trouble getting and staying asleep. Makes sense, but that was a side. No stomach issues or toilet drama. No aggression. I guess the lack of an appetite could be a side for me. Some may see it as a benefit.

Conclusion

Overall, this product personally sets a new standard on stims. This is for people that enjoy that potential cracked out feeling. This is for the people that wish their fat would melt away. Or even for people that just want to experience what I did. But, it's not for me. I wanted to try it and that's all. I wanted to give you people a review. In general this is a 10/10 because it does what it needs to do, but overall a 9/10 because it's not for everybody. Also because some feel I just give out 10's. I recommend this if you sound like one of these people, otherwise I suggest enjoying the dimension you are currently in.

Overall
        Thanks to Savage Supplements for sending it out!
          June 7, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Enhanced Vascularity
        • Increased Libido
        • Hard Muscles
        • Felt Stronger
        • Increased Hunger
        • Increased Sex Drive

A well listed testosterone boosting product that has the ability to promote less body fat, harden muscle, heighten libido, increase strength, and enhance vascularity.

I want to thank Savage Supplements for this opportunity. I've never taken a testosterone booster before. I feel I'm young, healthy, and never seen the need. I caved in, honestly because this was a generous opportunity and felt I would be a great candidate to help provide an honest review.

Vitamin D - 4000IU - this supports testosterone through indirec...

Vitamin D - 4000IU - this supports testosterone through indirect ways. Vitamin D can help strengthen bones which in turn will help strengthen muscles. Weak bones equal weak muscles. Vitamin D also helps with sleep and our circadian rhythm which in turn will help with optimal hormone production.

Magnesium Citrate - 150mg - magnesium is a very important mineral. It can reduce inflammation and stress which in the end can help increase testosterone. This has many other benefits such as the ability to aid in digestion and increase sex drive.

Zinc - 50mg - this is another important mineral with numerous of benefits. This is more of a healing mineral, but does assist in protein synthesis. Studies feel zinc has no effect on testosterone, but I'll take it.

Ashwagandha - 1500mg - an adaptogen that has the ability to help increase sex drive and muscle mass, while decreasing stress. Cortisol is a testosterone killer, ashwagandha will help make sure our testosterone stays alive. This isn't KSM-66 which is known for being a more effective version of Ashwagandha, but that's okay.

Tribulus P.E 95% Saponins - 500mg - Another adaptogen known to help increase sex drive and muscle mass. Although, most studies don't speak highly regarding muscle mass benefits, I'll take it. A 95% base to make sure we the get max effect.

Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) - 80mg - this is a root extract from a shrub-tree sometimes referred as eurycoma longifolia. It's known to increase testosterone and sex drive. Most importantly, it's known to help with erectile dysfunction issues.

Indole-3-Carbinol - 150mg - this is a phytochemical that can be found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli. Once digested it will turn into many metabolites, such as Diindolylmethane (DIM) which is mentioned below. This is something that helps decrease/manage estrogen levels while increasing testosterone on the side.

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin - 75mg - this is an interesting compound. It's basically a plant steroid. Plants need this to produce growth. It makes sense for us to take it. Some feel this does increase testosterone while others feel it simply increases protein synthesis. Either way, it's a popular anabolic ingredient and I'll take it.

Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione (Arimistane) - 50mg - this is an aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase is an important enzyme needed to turn testosterone into estrogen. This is a smart compound regarding testosterone. By inhibiting testosterone into estrogen, the body will start pumping out more testosterone thinking this will help increase estrogen. It won't help, but it will give us more testosterone to work with. This also will help manage cortisol levels, specially lower them. This is a very popular estrogen blocker and I'll take it. Side note: I spelt it just like I see it on the bottle. The dien has no "e" at the end to make it "diene" in which I've seen it have before.

ForsLean (95% Forskolin Extract) - 50mg - this is a registered form of forskolin from Sabinsa Corporation. This has been known to increase cAMP production; a second messenger that plays an important roll in reducing body fat and increasing muscle mass through communication between cells. I like how Savage Supplements is being efficient with the 50mg @ 95% compared to the 250mg @ 10% which needs to be taken twice daily.

Methyl-EAA (n-Methyl-DL-Aspartic Acid) - 30mg - I remember this from FORGED. It's suppose to be stronger than d-aspartic acid alone. There isn't much research on this, but using this version is probably helping more than hurting. So I'll take it. I know d-aspartic acid dosages are much higher, I'm not familiar with the dosing regarding this version. Seems low, but again I'll take it.

Diindolylmethane (DIM) - 25mg - this is a photochemical produced during the digestion of cruciferous vegetables. Indole-3-Carbinol which is in vegetables as well will turn into DIM when digested. The reason this is added in isolation rather than depending on IC3 alone is because IC3 turns into other metabolites as well. By adding this, Savage Supplements assures we maximize our DIM levels. DIM has similar benefits as IC3, but with a greater ability to manage hormone levels.

Boron Citrate - 5mg - this is the most bioavailable form of Boron which is a mineral that can be found in foods such as broccoli stalk. This isn't a popular mineral, but it has important benefits and emphasized studies. Such as; 10mg every morning for one week increased testosterone and decreased estrogen despite having a boron deficiency.

Bioperine (Piper Nigrum Fruit Extract) - 5mg - this is a popular ingredient that helps increase the bioavailability of the ingredients above.

*This is a great list of ingredients, it's like multiple products in one. Zinc and Magnesium which is seen in ZMA products. The Arimistane is seen standalone is PCT products, which makes HADES a possible PCT. Laxogenin has been seen in anabolic products. The IC3 with DIM is a great move to ensure decreased estrogen. They all work synergetic to help increase testosterone and decrease estrogen.

*If I could change anything, I would want epicatechin included as I feel this fits the purpose of the product. But, this opinion doesn't effect any ratings. I just think epicatechin would be a cherry on top.

Taste - tasteless as these were pills, I could of poured out the powder into a liquid, but that seemed pointless.

Mixability - nothing to mix as these were pills, unless I poured out the powder into a liquid, but that seemed pointless.

Dosing - directions say to take 4 capsules per day with a meal. It doesn't say what time exactly, but I bounced back and forth between the morning and post workout. Some days I took 4 pills in the morning while some I took it post workout as this is when the body is most receptive.

Everything took effect after the first week.

Libido - Energy - 10/10 - I love the ladies, and I've been loving them even more if you catch my drift. The pump below the waist is wicked. My energy overall in the gym has improved. I feel I can stay much longer.

Hardening - Strength - 10/10 - I noticed my muscle were feeling rock hard. I'm not sure how long or if this will go away, but I love it. My strength went up like crazy. I have been using heavier weights. Outside the gym, I feel the strength inside me, it's weird I know, but I love it.

Vascularity - Pump - 10/10 - This is where I knew something was working. I received veins I've never seen before. My shoulders. My legs and thighs. My biceps and forearms. I have never been vascular, ever. Now I am. Again, not sure how long or if this will go away, but I love it. It's a big confidence boost. The pump has been crazy real lately. It's more of a hard pump, than a balloon type pump. I'm loving it. I have a photo listed of a close up to showcase my veins. Those are new for me.

Mood - 10/10 - I felt strong as I mentioned, but also angry. During training I feel like a superhero due to the new found strength. Outside of training I feel strong as well, but also angry. I noticed my mood was changing and I took action quick. I don't like being angry minded. This really got me feeling less patient and kind of cocky as well. I took control of this and learned to harness the energy. This helped strengthen my mental toughness and I appreciate that on a personal level. If I wasn't so intimate with my thoughts, I'm sure this would have been not exciting to be on. This doesn't effect the overall rating as I feel this was a blessing in disguise.

Mass - Body Composition - 10/10 - I don't weigh myself or do any body composition analysis. That would very beneficial for a review like this, but I based this rating of my perception. I take photos and videos for my Instagram and I noticed a thicker look. Nothing crazy, but I did and still currently notice a change. My chest sticks out more on the side poses. My traps look more beefy. My abs feel tighter. Looking down at my arm, it looks bigger. I love it. I have a photo to show a before and after only after 23 days. The lighting may be off, but hopefully you can see the difference I'm talking about. I didn't lose any weight that I can sense, but I did sense a more shredded look in my delt and oblique areas.

Hunger - 10/10 - This stuff made me eat more! I struggle with eating, but this gave me the urge to eat and actually follow through with it. This really helped maximize a calorie surplus for me. This is another reason how I knew something was working. Calories are king, but I don't have a strong desire to eat. I felt a change in that desire when taking this. I still feel this way and really hope I can maintain this new standpoint.

Overall, a 10/10 on effectiveness. But, I want to explain a little on why that is. I feel this really worked on me mostly due to the increased urge to eat. Food can make magic happen, and this helped me get there. If I wasn't mindful toward my nutrition, this product would not have worked so well. It also worked because of this being my first time taking most of these ingredients. My body enjoyed it. It also worked because I actually have high cortisol levels and I feel this helped manage that. These pills are not magic, they need to be earned. They work better the more we work. I tested this for the generous opportunity and also because I knew I work hard enough to provide a proper review.

Growing up I never caved into these things. I didn't know how they worked and I didn't even work hard enough at the time for them to be as effective. The timing couldn't have been better. I will continue to take this or something similar to test the extending benefits. This has opened my eyes to a new rate in progress.

I only see if for sale on their website: svgsupplements.com for $59.99. I looked around at other anabolic products and I feel this is a fair price for the amount of ingredients, dosages, and servings. I've seen some with only 2 of these ingredients for half the price. $59.99 is something I would pay.

Side Effects

No side effects. I honestly thought I would get some acne. Growing up I was sensitive to acne. I did not get any acne anywhere from this. No man boobs, even though there shouldn't be a reason for that. No joint pains. No headaches. No digestion issues. All good.

Conclusion

I noticed a change from taking this product. My muscles felt and currently feel hard and tight. My vascularity and strength has been enhanced. I still feel strong, sexual, and hungry. This also helped me strengthen my mental toughness from the anger I experienced. This is a well listed product that acts like multiple products in one. I didn't get any testing done, but I want to say this product did what it was suppose to do regarding testosterone. I will miss this until I get the means for it to come back, but it was a fun ride while it lasted. I do recommend this product assuming one is putting in the necessary work and if one has any known deficiencies as this could help restore that.

Overall
          Overall
          9.5
            May 30, 2018

• Great Recovery
          • Mixes Effortlessly
          • Amazing Taste
          • Trademarked Ingredients
          • Enzyme Blend
          • Convenient
          • Price Could Use A Little Work

A great tasting mass gainer with convenient benefits offering clean, quality, and trademarked ingredients to support recovery and aid digestion.

I want to thank VMI Sports for this opportunity.

I recently decided to increase my calories, so this opportunity was perfect timing and a major blessing.

I enjoy mass gainers for allowing me to consume a mass amount of calories in liquid form.

I want to thank VMI Sports for this opportunity.

Most mass gainers I've had in the past didn't taste or mix that well making me think that most of them are probably this way. With that mentality, I was a little hesitant to pursue this opportunity. I'm glad I did.

My flavor was Chocolate Milkshake which has the following ingredient profile:

1 scoop equals 60 servings.

Each scoop has 125 calories coming from:

3g Fat
          15g Carbohydrate (5g of that is Sugar)
          10g Protein

*this whole product has 7,500 calories total. You can choose whatever serving size accordingly to fit your needs. I'll talk more about that later.

The 3g fat come from Coconut Oil Creamer, Avocado Oil Powder, Coconut Oil Powder, MCT Powder, and some from the whole milk powder used for protein. Saturated or not, I think this is a great blend of healthy fat sources.

The 15g carbohydrate come from Maltodextrin, Carb10 (pea starch), and Dextrose. I like the mixture between simple and complex carbs or as VMI calls it a "multi-phase carb blend". I also liked that they used Compound Solutions for the Carb10. Carb10 is a low-glycemic carbohydrate that does not cause a high blood sugar or insulin response. This has been getting a lot of attention lately and I'm happy to have tried it.

The 10g of protein come from Whey Protein Concentrate, Whole Milk Powder, Whey Protein Isolate, and Milk Protein Isolate. I love drinking milk as much as possible, so I like that they used a couple milk and isolate sources as well as having whey protein first listed.

They used their own digestive enzyme blend called Digestisorb which consists of: Protease I & II, Amylases, Lipase, and Lactase. Thank you VMI for this. This definitely improved digestibility making it easy on the stomach.

I like the clean sources for each macro and highly appreciate the enzyme blend. MCT's are a popular and highly recommended fat source. Coconut and Avocados are healthy. Using Carb10 makes me happy knowing I'm taking care of my insulin sensitivity. Overall, a 10/10 here as I wouldn't change a thing.

Taste - This tasted amazing. It was so creamy, smooth, and delicious. I didn't want to stay away from it. My mother nailed it when she said it tasted like Cocoa Puffs. They sent the other flavors for me to try. They were good, but I'm glad I chose chocolate milkshake. Overall a 10/10 on the chocolate milkshake flavor.

Mixability - This depends on a couple factors, but overall it mixed so easy no matter how I mixed it or what solvent used. I used water and a blender most of the time. My first time I only tried 250 calories (2 scoops) because my pass experiences with mixing mass gainers over 250 calories wasn't the greatest. They get all weird textured, but real soon I started to replace part of my post workout meals with 500 calories (4 scoops) and stuck with it. Four scoops mixed just as easy and I stood corrected. It looked effortless and still tasted smooth. Overall, 10/10 on mixability.

Dosing - This whole product has 7,500 calories total. 1 scoop is 125 calories which equals 60 servings. I highly utilized this product while having it due to recently increasing my calorie intake. I used 1,000 calories a day which is 8 scoops at 7.5 servings. 1 in the morning, 4 post workout, 2 randomly, and 1 before bed. You can use this however you like. I like how versatile the serving settings were. VMI gave me most of the control by not forcing me with a big scoop. I liked that. I chose 8 scoops a day for 1,000 calories at 7.5 servings, you can accordingly arrange a use for the product however you desire.

This helped me so much. This supported my calorie increase by allowing me to easily consume 1,000 calories in a day. I could of done more, but it wasn't needed. This was way better than getting a thousand calories from food. I struggle with eating in the first place, but I went from 3,000 calories to 4,000 during the time I had this and now I have to go back to whole food. Using this made everything easy and convenient.

I feel this is a 10/10 when it comes to effectiveness. It did everything I needed. It also gave me a new perspective and standard on mass gainers.

I swapped out some food in my post workout meal for 500 calories from this and I feel it drastically increased my recovery time. Even though it's still 500 calories, I feel liquid calories increase absorption and digestion, which will lead to increased recovery. I just felt more taken care of when I included this post workout. The benefits from the Carb10 and Digestisorb rolled over to the whole foods, which was cool. My recovery was also influenced through the extra calories being provided. There were times where I felt I could train a second time during the day when having this around, but I didn't. I do feel Major Mass gave me that confidence though. The extra 1,000 calories were nutrient dense and clean in which I felt an increase in energy and wellbeing.

This went by really quick the way I used it. I had plans for it once I saw it and it turned out better than expected. It was convenient having the two scoops randomly during my days as it was acting like a meal replacement, but mainly because it helped increase the calories in whatever given meal I was having. I thank the enzyme blend for this as I did not experience any stomach discomfort.

Overall, again I feel this is a 10/10 when it comes to effectiveness. It helped me get the job done the way I desired.

Suppz.com has this for $38.99 in 3 flavors. Major Mass comes in 4lbs. Most are usually 6lbs and cheaper. I do feel ~$40 is somewhat high for 4lbs at 7,500 calories total. At 2lbs more, $11 less, and 2,740 calories more, one could get Dymatize Super Mass Gainer on BBB.com. Just saying. Their website price is too high at $59.99.

I think we are paying for the look (which is beautiful), trademarked ingredients (which helped) ,and overall quality (which matters). This would cost me $200 a month the way I used it, while I could get away spending around ~$90 from a different product.

If funds are an issue, than yes this value is not fair. If I had the money, I would support this company even though I feel the price could use some work. I trust the ingredients and like everything about this mass gainer. With saying that I give the value a 9/10 for being overpriced, but understood.

I will also say their customer service is really great. We are probably paying for that as well which is a benefit for us in the long run.

Side Effects

Nothing. All good.

Conclusion

This was a well rounded mass gainer. I appreciate the support it provided for my calorie surplus during the time that I had it. It contained clean, quality, and trademarked ingredients; one in which is an enzyme blend that helped prevent any stomach discomfort for me. Another called Carb10 that supports glucose and insulin sensitivity. It has a versatile serving size, an amazing taste, and convenient benefits. This has opened my eyes to greater possibilities regarding my progress and I recommend trying.

Overall
          Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
            May 24, 2018

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Good Recovery
          • Trademarked Ingredients
          • Great Value
          • Mixes Well
          • Increased Power Output
          • More Hydrated
          • Better Endurance
          • Reduces DOMS And Muscle Fatigue
          • Taste Good
          • Good Hydration
          • Aids In Gains
          • Proper Dosages

Olympus Labs doing things differently by taking a BCAA product and stretching its limits by using some trademarked ingredients with a unique profile to help enhance recovery and ENDUR3 progress.

I want to thank Olympus Labs for this opportunity. I'm a fan of all 9, but BCAA's are still a blessing. Plus, Olympus Labs are doing things differently as this isn't just any BCAA product. It goes beyond that with other added ingredients.

7.5g InstaAminos at a 4:1:1 ratio which makes it 5g Leucine, 1.25g Isoleucine, and 1.25g Valine. They chose the higher route compared to the typical 2:1:1. I like that, as 4:1:1 allows a greater leucine content. I don't consider this a prop blend even though we have to do some math to find each content amount.

*Trademarked because they come from Compound Solutions. A quality company that I love. They offer TeaCrine, Dynamine, Vaso6, Carb10, and much more. I highly appreciate Olympus Labs for choosing them as a source.

2g Velositol - I like. Registered because Nutrition 21; the makers of Nitrosigine, hold a patent for this ingredient. It's an Amylopectin Chromium Complex combining some form of waxy maize (high in amylopectin) with both histidinate and picolinate. This is smart. It's basically a carbohydrate that has 2 ingredients to support a proper insulin and glucose response.

And it works. A study was done with 6g of protein though. They discovered that a 2g single dose serving of Velositol with a 6g serving of protein caused protein synthesis to increase by 24%. Protein synthesis went from 24% when taken alone, to 48% when taken with Velositol. That's a 24% increase. That's double overall. This is how they can claim: "doubles the power of protein in a single dose" This is how the bottom of the product can claim: "increase MPS by 24%".

That's awesome. I like that this is in here. It works with the given amount of BCAA's. I've seen protein use this, but it's funny as only 6g of whatever amount they use would only be utilized. I guess that is better than nothing! Personally, having this in here makes a positive difference both mentally and physically. I feel this makes the 7.5g of BCAA's more powerful.

2g Glutamine - People right away think gut health. I do appreciate that benefit from Glutamine, although I supplement glutamine for anxiety and sleep. I have low glutamate and GABA. Taking glutamine helps me maintain a balance. 2g is enough for being in a BCAA product. I've always been a fan of glutamine for recovery as well. The gut to me is our second brain. I like that Olympus Labs didn't shy away from using glutamine.

1g Taurine - This is a special ingredient. I use to think it didn't do much for me. But, that's because I judged it by itself before training. It's known to work best with caffeine for excitatory purposes. Here, we have no caffeine, yet taurine. Taurine is special because some will use it and some won't. I found taurine to be helpful for my anxiety and sleep as well. It's known to help increase GABA. I like that this is in here because as we train we deplete our Taurine levels. So this here is making sure we get some back. Taurine has hydrating and cardiovascular benefits as well.

980mg Electrolyte Matrix - consisting of:

Potassium Citrate - 150mg
            Dicalcium Phosphate - 57mg
            Sodium Citrate - 65mg
            Magnesium Aspartate - 16mg

You can't go wrong with an electrolyte matrix! Electrolytes are very important! So important! Can't stress this enough. So awesome this was in here. It made everything even better. It gave me the added psychological boost like the Velositol did. It wish all amino acid products contained electrolytes. This shows how Olympus Labs are doing things differently.

480mg VitaCherry Sport - I like as well. My grandma always talks about cherries, goji berries, and prunes. Trademarked because FutureCeuticals; the makers of elevATP, hold a patent for this ingredient. Compound Solutions makes NordicCherry, but I like how they involved another quality source. Tart Cherry in a supplement form or from juice alone will help increase recovery time due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Reducing inflammation is important for reducing muscle damage and increasing muscle endurance. Can't go wrong with having this in here.

Overall, this is a wonderful list of ingredients to help increase recovery and ENDUR3 progress. I also like that they used trademarked ingredients to ensure maximum quality.

It says 10 calories because of the 2g Velositol, but the 7.5g of BCAA's still have calories. So the total is actually 40 calories per serving. All good, I understand.

Taste - this tasted amazing! Never had Dragons Mist before. I asked for their best flavor and this came. It tasted like those blue otter pops when I was a kid. I still don't even really know what those taste like. While drinking I'm thinking "is this blue blueberry?". But, blueberry is already blue, so I thought "blue raspberry?". Whatever it is, it tasted amazing and I couldn't get enough and currently craving more.

Mixability - after mixing, it made a beautiful looking whirlpool. I saw the color of the powder and was surprised by the color once mixed. It was a crazy bright blue. It was cool. It did foam somewhat as you can see in the photo, but it didn't bother me at all. Overall, it mixed great.

Dosing - I treated this more like a BCAA product than an Intra-workout product. I would use one scoop during my training and another a random time later. Sunday, my rest day I took one scoop in the morning and another a random time later. I would take this in the morning more than during my workout. 2 scoops a day made this go quick.

I will say on the days I did take it during my training, I felt way more hydrated than just drinking water alone. I'm always going to the water fountain. But, I was going less to the water fountain on the days I didn't take this while training. Which means that taking it in the morning and another time during the day both was working together to maintain my hydration when training came. Now that it's gone, the water fountain is my go to Intra-workout again.

Other than that, it works. It makes me feel replenished when I'm feeling sluggish. Helped me stay hydrated while training. Some Intra-workout products go with adding caffeine and I'm glad Olympus Labs did not. If they did, then I couldn't treat this like a BCAA product. Which makes this a versatile product.

Strongsupplementshop.com is the cheapest I could find at $34.95. This is a great deal as my last product that was only BCAA's is the same price. It says $48.99 on their website which makes sense, but obviously the less the better.

Side Effects

Nothing at all. No headaches. No stomach issues. No diarrhea. All good.

Conclusion

I really like this product. It's unique and it works. It taste great at a great price. I like how it uses trademarked ingredients and proper dosages. I do think I found a go to BCAA product rather than using a standalone one even if it's the same price or cheaper. This just makes me feel more satisfied. Overall, I approve and would highly recommend this product.

Overall
            Thanks to Beast Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
              May 18, 2018

Pros:
             Cons:
            • Taste Great
            • Fair Price
            • Increased Strength
            • Increased Size
            • Bloat Free
            • Prop Blend

A great tasting, fair priced, and effective product that contains 5 different creatine sources with optimizers in a prop blend.

I want to thank Beast Sports Nutrition for this opportunity. I haven't used creatine consistently for awhile and I thought this was a great time to test a blend.

Starting off is their "Creature 5x Complex" blend containing 5 different creatine sources for a total of 4g.

1. Creatine Monohydrate - the most well known and studied source of creatine. It doesn't seem to be from Creapure which is the purest form of creatine monohydrate, but that's okay.

2. Di-Creatine Malate - this is creatine combined with malic acid. Malic acid alone helps with ATP production, so combining the two makes sense. I like that this is in here.

3. Creatine Anhydrous - this is creatine with the water molecule removed. By removing the water, creatine will be more dominant. I think that's smart to have in here.

4. Crea-Trona (Buffered Creatine) - ever heard of Kre-Alklyn? This is that, yet better. Kre-Alklyn is only buffered with sodium carbonate. While Crea-Trona is buffered with both sodium carbonate and sodium bicarbonate. This is how it's known as a double buffer creatine. I like that this is in here.

5. Creatine Gluconate - this is gluconic acid and creatine combined. This is a unique creatine. Gluconic acid is derived from glucose, which should help increase absorption for creatine. I think this is smart to have in here.

*I really like the sources selected. I feel this blend hits all angles. Each offer their own unique way in helping ATP production. I don't know the dosing of each, but Creatine Monohydrate is the first ingredient which means it's the highest dosed. This could just be mostly that with the others hanging around, or this could be an accomplished ratio hidden behind a blend. I'll never know. But, I do know it works.

Ending off is their "Creatine Optimizers" blend at 92.5mg containing:

Banaba Leaf Extract
            Biotin 1%
            Cinnamon Bark Extract as Cinnulin PF
            Chromium Picolinate

*I don't feel the need to go into specific details as the point of this blend is to help increase the absorption of the ingredients in this product. Each ingredient in this blend offers their own unique way in aiding in glucose metabolism and insulin sensitivity. This is really smart and always helpful. I really like that these are here to help everything work better.

Taste- it tasted great. It's called Beast Punch and I'm pretty sure it's fruit punch. It tasted how any fruit punch flavor should taste. I usually mixed it in with my aminos which changed things, but it tasted just fine stand alone.

Mixability - it mixes just fine. If you let it sit, then some content will settle to the bottom. A simple re-shake here and there helps that. Or else that last sip is nasty. When mixed with aminos, it mixed just fine.

Dosing - I took two scoops a day. The directions actually recommend two scoops. This is why it's 60 servings. I took two scoops due to the unknown amounts. I just wanted to make sure I was getting what I needed. I took one scoop in the morning with my aminos and another scoop with aminos post workout. On Sundays when I rest, I took 2 scoops in the morning with aminos. I surely will miss doing this.

Despite the blend, this is still 4g of Creatine. And creatine is known to work no matter what the source is. In saying that, this product worked for me. I haven't been on creatine for awhile, so it was nice to be using this. I definitely increased in strength and size. I can tell I have been more "full" lately. When I think creatine, I think ATP-PC System and this definitely helped increase my fatigue threshold. The later I fatigue, the more work I can do. And I have been doing more lately. This product increased my volume through helping me lift heavier and longer. More volume which is more work equals more muscle. Since finishing this I do fear a little that I will lose some progress. That's how good I feel it worked. I'll either purchase this to continue or try others to compare. Either way, since I've been taking this I have seen an increase in my progress.

I see the price ranges from $18-$24. That's a really fair price for how unique the profile is. Can't complain at all about the value.

Side Effects

I had no side effects and I thank that to the Creatine Optimizers. No bloating. Nothing. The optimizers really topped everything off and I appreciate whatever ratio that blend is.

Conclusion

Overall, this product did what it was suppose to do. The last time I used creatine it was just monohydrate. I feel this did an overall better job in helping me gain progress compared to just taking monohydrate alone. Even though you could go cheaper with another product, the price is very fair for the profile. The optimizers bring me confidence as it's nice to have them in there compared to not. Even though this worked, I can't give it a 100% due to the prop blend. Prop blends bother me. Other than that, I definitely recommend.

May 13, 2018

Pros:
             Cons:
            • Easy To Mix
            • Good Dosing
            • Taste Great
            • High BCAA

A solid product containing 30g of Whey Protein Isolate.

This was donated to me from my gym that is connected with a church that receives donations from Costco. I have tried many protein powders. Reviewing protein can be tricky, but here I go.

This is not a blend. It's just 30g of Whey Protein Isolate. There are 3g carbs (1g of that is sugar) and 1g of fat for a total of 140 calories.

A solid product containing 30g of Whey Protein Isolate.

In the 30g are 20g EAA in which 6.5g of that are BCAA's. The rest are non essential. There are no amino acids listed in the ingredients which makes me very happy. Overall, no red flags.

Taste - I was given Chocolate Shake. It taste so good. Creamy. Sweet. I like milk chocolate and this taste just like it. 30g of delicious goodness right here.

Mixability - Mixes like a charm. Very easy. No clumps. No issues.

Dosing - I used this in conjunction with my nutrition. I had about 3 scoops a day. It's a one scoop serving size.

It does what a protein needs to do. The fact that it tastes great and mixes easily makes it work better for me as I look forward to drinking it. 30g of protein at 6.5g BCAA's is a solid dose. The scooper is 38g total. Only 8g away from the total protein. I like that. No left over fluff, junk, or spiking.

I used it to maintain my surplus. I used to help recovery. I used it as a snack. I used it before bed. I believe it succeeded in doing the things that I wanted it to do.

I received the 50 serving tub.

Costco sells it for $42.99 @ 50 servings. I think that is a great deal. I'm not really good at values. I wouldn't by 5lbs, I spend my money differently. But, this was free, so I can't complain. I feel this is a good price if one bought it from Costco. Any cheaper...more to ya!

Side Effects

None. No bloating for me. No stomach discomfort or toilet drama.

Conclusion

I know this was a success because I'm sad that I don't have it anymore and hope I receive another donation of this. It really helped. Especially, for being free. For someone paying...it still will help. The price and serving ratio is enough to get the job done for while. It taste great, a joy to drink, and no worries on amino spiking.

May 1, 2018

• High Dosing
              • Effective
              • Transparent
              • Fair Value

A great standalone BCAA product with high and effective dosages.

I want to thank tfsupplements and myogenix for this product. They teamed up for an Instagram giveaway and I won. Usually, I go for amino acid products that contain all 9 essential aminos, but I can't complain since I won. Plus, if I can't have a complete amino product, BCAA's will still do. I eat enough protein so I don't really need these products, but I still enjoy incorporating them.

Sodium - 80mg - salt. very important ion for many functions such ...

A great standalone BCAA product with high and effective dosages.

Sodium - 80mg - salt. very important ion for many functions such as energy production, and hydration.

There are three BCAA's totally 10g total: leucine, isoleucine, and valine, which are all essential amino acids not produced by the body, but needed for survival. What I love about amino acids compared to whole protein is how aminos can bypass the liver; being used by/for the muscle much quicker.

Transparent BCAA dosing:

L-Leucine 6.4g - considered the most important BCAA for protein synthesis. Leucine is responsible for preventing muscle wasting, decreasing muscle fatigue, and energy production. This amount of 6.4g is like double the amount most BCAA products use which is cool.

L-Isoleucine 1.8g - similar to leucine; this BCAA spares other amino acids, aids healing, and increases endurance. This is about 600mg more than the amount other BCAA products use.

L-Valine 1.8g - this BCAA aids repairing tissues, promotes normal growth, regulate blood sugar levels, and supports our nervous system. Like isoleucine this is like 600mg more than other BCAA products.

*each amino above has way more benefits then I listed. They also work together best when taken together. They work even better when taken with the other 6 EAA's. I like the high and effective dosing.

Besides the flavoring and etc, you'll see
                Medium Chain Triglycerides in the "other ingredients"

MTC is a form of saturated fatty acid. These are popular for being used as energy rather than be stored as body fat compared to other dietary fats. I'm not sure how much is in there. If the scoop is 12.5g with 10g aminos and 80mg of sodium (which let's leave out) then that leaves 2.5g left. I would divide it into 2 and say there is 1-1.25g of MTC.

This product doesn't list calories, but 10g of aminos with 1.25g of MTC is about 50 calories per serving if one cares to know.

- Taste - I won Fuzzy Peach Flavor and it for sure tasted like peach. It was smooth and clean. I enjoyed drinking it. Especially, chilled.

- Mixability - It mixed really easily, yet foams slightly that tended to float in a group like fashion on the top. You can see in the photo. It doesn't state micronized or instanized, but mixed great overall. The foam doesn't bother me.

- Dosing - I abuse amino acids, and I'm okay with that. I finished this product in 10 days. 1 scoop a day would last 30 days which means I took like 3 scoops a day.

It works. The first time I took it, I was actually running on low calories feeling a bit sluggish. After drinking this I felt replenished. My energy increased and mood felt better. Most amino acids products do this for me. They are just effective. I use aminos at certain times and this was very helpful. I used it in the morning, between meals, sometimes during training, post workout, and before bed. Very versatile product.

As a straight BCAA product this did its job. I don't prefer BCAA's with caffeine or other ingredients that would make it less versatile. I did stack my current creatine product with this at times as I enjoy killing two birds with one stone. Supplements are used to supplement food, but if used correctly they can help enhance the rate of achieving goals. And this product helped me achieve my goals. I only had it for 10 days and will need more, but for the time I had it...it helped.

This is a newer formula for them under the same name. I see it on bodybuilding.com for $34.99. elixirnutritionalsupps.com has it for $40 at 40% off until 5/4/2018. I feel these price ranges are fair for the dosing and servings. There are so many BCAA products out there with different formulas and dosing, personally, this is a fair value. Not a great value, but a fair value.

Side Effects

Nothing at all. No headaches. No stomach issues. No diarrhea. All good.

Conclusion

Overall this is a great standalone BCAA product. I wouldn't buy it because I would rather spend my money on a complete profile. I would recommend because it's an effective product with high dosing and a fair price tag. Definitely helps one achieve goals.