onder18

• Fully Transparent
  • Good Focus
  • Good Formula
  • Great Energy

What's up SR. Onder18 here with another review. On my back home to Savannah from this damn Hurricane Irma evacuation. My wife is driving so I figured I would submit a review. This time I'm gonna review one of the most reliable pre workouts I've used, Gnc Beyond Raw Lit.

Alright so talk about what's in this thing. You've got caffeine at 250 mgs. I usually like atleast 350 mgs. pre workout so I usually used 1 heaping scoop. You've also got 3.2 grams beta alanine, 3 grams citrulline and 1.5 grams nitrogisine. For those that don't know nitrogisine is supposed to be a much more effective form of arginine. From my past experience with this ingredient I can say that I believe this to be true. As for power you have creatine and elavatp. The creatine is micronisized mono at 1.5 grams. This is gonna be a red mark in the ingredient profile in my opinion. 1.5 grams is underdosed. Maybe they only did the 1.5 grams because of the addition of elevatp at 150 mgs. which is the studied dose. As for focus you only have caffeine and nuerofactor which had me a little hesitant to get this because I thought it may have been lacking in the energy and focus department. For those that don't know, Nuerofactor is wole coffee fruit extract. It is supposed to increase brain derived nuerotrophic factor (bdnf).This apparently has studies behind it. So does Elevatp which is a blend of fossilized fruit extracts that helps your body produce more atp. Both of these ingredients apparently work acutely( or so the studies say). In my opinion and based on my experience I will agree. More on that in the effectiveness section.

Taste was sour gummy worm and it tasted good. Was not a chore to drink. Dosing was usually 1 heaped scoop, sometimes one level.

Now the part that really matters. Did it work? Yes it did. This is definitely one of my favorite pre's. It was effective for me in all kinds of workouts. I'm not a big guy at about 158-160. And at 38 years old my metabolism hasn't slowed down much so I've gotta make sure I'm working hard in the gym for my gains. I like to train heavy and also mix it up alot. This pre always supported whatever type of workout I had that day. So let's go over this by section.
    Energy and focus-
    Excellent. Very clean and consistent. The focus was clean. Not tunnel vision but definatlely there. Never a crash. The Nuerofactor and caffeine combo was very effective for me. The energy always lasted for atleast 1.5 hours strong before it slowly died down.
    Pump-
    Full and dense. Not the best but above average and consistent. I got a pretty pump on my low rep sets also.
    Strength-
    Very good. My lifts were always very good on this. This was definitely a strong part of this pre and a big part of my really liking it. The strength effects were good in my low rep and medium rep ranges were good. I didn't have any issues hitting my numbers and I did set some pr's with this. It seemed that the elevatp and creatine combo works well for me.

Usually about 40$ for 30 servings About average for a pre these days. I didn't give the value a bad score because this was effective for me do I would pay that price for it and would definitely buy it again.

Side Effects

None. No upset stomach, crash, etc.

Conclusion

Very effective and consistent pre workout that I enjoyed. If this was the only pre workout that I had and couldn't use any others I would not have any issues with that. For me that's a big deal. Anyways that is my review and I hope you enjoyed it. Any constructive criticism is welcome. Thanks.

April 5, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Performance

Hello everybody. Onder18 here. It's been awhile I know. Been busy with work and life. Everybody should know how that goes.

So a little about me. 38 years old. Slim little guy hardgainer. About 5 ft. 9 and about 158lbs. I don't bulk or cut. Just workout to shape my body, build muscle and get stronger. Pretty much a lifetime recomp. Right now I follow an intermittent fasting protocol because it seems to suit my lifestyle and I feel good on it. I workout about 3 or 4 times a week. Current supplements I'm taking are a multi, creatine hcl, fish oil and joint support and extra vitamin c and d. I also take pre workouts. I alternate alot of them and love trying new ones. Right now I'm gonna review one I just finished up that has become one of my favorites, C4 Ultimate.

So what initially attracted me to C4 Ultimate was the ingredient profile. This thing is loaded. Some of the highlights include 3.2 grams of beta alanine, 1.5 grams of betaine, 6 grams of citrulline malate, 1.5 grams of nitrosigine and 1.5 grams of creatine nitrate. There's also the energy blend which includes 300 mgs. of caffeine, teacrine, mucuna, alpha gpc and more. Overall in my opinion this profile looks pretty darn good.

The flavor I got was Cherry Limade and overall it was pretty pleasant. I usually used 1 scoop or one heaping scoop and the taste was always pretty decent. The overall mixability was decent. Not great but not bad. I can't really comment on the dyes because I usually use a black shaker bottle.

So now the part that everyone cares about. Did this work for me. The answer to that is definitely yes. I have kind of evolved my preferences for pre workouts. I don't really care for the exotic stimulants like I used to. I'm more of a caffeine, theobromine, choline guy. I like my pre workouts to have good performance. I like the concentrated ones also because I usually add alot of my own ingredients anyways. So let me break down the effectiveness of this product into sections.
    Strength-
    Definitely a highlight of this product. My lifts on this were always on point and I always hit my numbers or did more with this. Whether it be after work when I was tired or on my off days when I was rested my lifts were always good and I could usually push for more reps or more weight.
    Energy/focus-
    Energy was clean and long lasting. It kicked in quick and lasted my entire workout which was short on my work days (45mins-1 hour )and long on my non work days ( 1.5-2 hours). No crash, no anxiety and no jitters. Focus was pretty solid. It wasn't tunnel vision but more like a comfortable concentration on what needs to be done and how you are going to do it. I think that played into the strength alot. I was able to really focus on pushing through. This made for some intense sessions.
    Pump and endurance-
    THE pump on C4 Ultimate was enjoyable. Not a huge pump but more of a solid, vascular pump. The endurance was top notch though. Definatlely a highlight of the product. I think think the combination of citrulline malate, creatine nitrate, and nitrosigine played a big part in the endurance. That along with the stim blend which is very well balanced.

This is were C4 Ultimate takes a slight hit from me. $40 for 20 servings at most places. That's kinda expensive. I won't knock it too much because it is a true one scooper and it does have pretty good dosages of alot of ingredients. Pre workouts usually last a while because I often times alternate them. But I did use this one quite often so I would have liked to have seen 30 servings for that price.

Side Effects

No real side effects for me. I take all of my pre workouts fasted so once in a while I did get a slight upset syomach. But I get this from all pre workouts. I always worked out all my energy at the gym so I didn't really have a hard time sleeping. But I wouldn't recommend taking this close to bed.

Conclusion

Overall I was very impressed by this pre workout. The overall performance that I got from this pre puts this in my top tier of pre workouts. I highly recommend this pre workout and I definitely plan on buying it again. So I do hope you guys enjoyed my review. All comments and constructive criticism is welcome.

October 24, 2016

Cons:

Hello everyone. Onder here. It's been a while I know. Life and work can sometimes take a lot of your time. So I decided to take a short while and review a product that I have ran twice and enjoyed both times. That product is Erase Pro+.

So a little about myself first. Just turned 38 about a week ago. Been lifting on and off for a few years and started taking it more seriously a couple years ago. I'm a little guy. About 5'9ish 5'10" and about 158-160 lbs. with about 11-12% body fat if I had to guess(got about a four pack, not quite a six pack yet). I work out about 3 or 4 times a week and I just try to consistently recomp, get stronger, build some muscle and shape my body.

The ingredient profile is pretty much the same as the regular Erase pro with the addition of KSM 66 Ashwagandha at 675 mgs. which is a pretty good dosage from what I see in other products. This is the ingredient that got me interested in this product because I read about how effective it was as an adaptagen and cortisol reducer and also remember getting good results from Core Nutritionals Core Hard. As far as the other ingredients go you have boerhaavia diffusa which is supposed to have anti diabetic and diuretic properties. You also have Uncaria Tomentosa also known as Cats Claw which is supposed to have anti estrogen and diuretic properties and Pine Bark extract which is known for its blood flow and nitric oxide boosting properties as well as being anti diabetic.

Dosing was simple. 2 pills once a day, atleast that's how I took it. I took these with my vitamins and fish oil after I got up. Once in a while I took it pre workout but mostly just when I first got up.

Now for the part that matters. I did two runs of this at two bottles in a row both times. I stacked this with my basic vitamins and fish oil and creatine hcl(concret) and maca. The first time I used this it was the part of a lifestyle change for me. I decided to quit smoking and reduce my caffeine intake along with cleaning up my diet some(it wasn't that bad, just needed a little tweaking). I decided to run this product because I had success with the old Erase Pro and I also had success with Core Hard which seemed a bit similar. My hours at work also increased so I figured with the changes in lifestyle and habits I was about to have and with my increased work hours I could use the adaptagen and cortisol reducing benefits. I ran two bottles of this, took a month break and then ran two more bottles. I switched my training style up from usually always hard and heavy for 5-10 reps till I needed a deload to 10-12 reps consistently and adding weight when I get 12 reps. I used this training style consistently for both of my runs. After both of my runs my weight went from about 155-156 to about 158-159 consistently. My body seemed tighter and more full but not really super dry like a lot of AI's. My vascularity was even more pronounced and I gained a slight bit of size in my upper body. I think this is more of an overall test booster and body recomp agent than an AI which is what I prefer. What really shined about this product was the fact that despite working alot of 65-70 hour work weeks was the fact that I still consistently made small but steady progress in all my lifts and kept a cool and even keel attitude despite working in a pretty fast paced and stressful(if you let it) environment. Pretty much all my exercises 10 rep maxes went up. My workouts were usually always productive and overall pump in the gym was a lot better. Overall I was pleased with the results that I got with this product. It's not a miracle and it won't overcome bad training and a bad diet but it will give you good support if you train and eat halfway decently and it does seem to help you still get decent results despite having a lot going on. I would probably call it the ideal natural test booster product for the man with a lot on his plate but still makes sure he gets his workouts in

So this isn't really the cheapest product out there but as far as test boosters go it isn't too bad. Most places it's gonna be about 41-48$ online and in stores. Personally I think all of these natural test boost products are over priced but I think for the category it's in it's priced competitively.

Side Effects

Libido was definitely increased. Not too much but to an enjoyable level. Skin was a little more oily but not really too much of an increase in acne. Didn't get a big aggressiveness increase in everyday life but was definitely more aggressive in the gym. Overall mood was better. Sometimes I would get aggravated by things a little faster but overall I think my mood and confidence were both great. Did not have any joint issues with this.

Conclusion

So overall I was pleased with my runs of Erase Pro+ and I would recommend it. I think in a crowded market of natural test booster products this one does seem to give decent results. So thank you for taking the time to read my review any advice, tips, or constructive criticism is welcome.

November 23, 2015

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Muscle Density
      • Fatigue Reduction
      • Stregnth Increase
      • Vascularity +
      • Its On The Pricey Side
      • Some Aggression

What's up SR. Onder18 here with another review. This time I'll be reviewing a pretty popular natural test booster from a pretty well known company, Universals Animal Stak. If you've read my reviews you'll notice I review pretty much only creatine, pre-workouts, and test boosters. The reason for that is because that is pretty much all I will use other than my usual staples of vitamins, fish oil, and joint products.

So before I get to my review let me refresh some of you about myself. Slim little guy hardgainer that likes to workout. At 37 years old I'm about 5'10" and about 157-158 lbs. I consider myself a late bloomer and I'm in better shape now than when I was in my twenties(mainly because i wasn't sh** in my earlier years, didn't know what it mean't to work hard).
      I stopped all that trying to get big and all a while back and now I just want to keep getting stronger, stay in shape, slowly build muscle and mold my physique, and look good with my shirt off. So enough about me, on to the review.

So those of you that are wondering, this is the newer version of Animal Stak, not the one that most of the earlier reviews of this product are about. I learned about this product from the reviews here and realized by looking at the ingredient profile that this was the newer version so at first I was a little hesitant. The ingredients for both versions seemed similar so I decided to go ahead and try it. As far as the ingredient profile goes it's pretty much 5 prop blends. I have to admit that the ingredients do look impressive but the amounts look like they can be under dosed. I'm guessing that they were counting on a synergy with the ingredients. Some of the highlights of the ingredient profile are Alpha GPC, Longjack, ZMA, and Tribulus. There's also Maca, which I really like and a couple different forms of carnitine which I also like.
      There are other ingredients but those are what I would consider the highlights. Like I said, I like the ingredients and feel like they were going for a synergistic effect with the dosages and the combinations. This product pretty much claims free testosterone increase, strength and lean mass.

No taste, just pills. A pack of 8 pills if I recall correctly. Not too much of a hassle if you are used to taking pills. I dosed this pre workout and when I got up in the afternoon on my off days(I work nights). I ran 2 containers of this. I ran 1 container then waited one week and ran the other container. So I pretty much followed the dosing instructions.

So I ran this with Kre alkalyn and extra Maca. I run Maca quite often so I know the effects of that and can easily differentiate the effects of each. I was running a 4 days on and 3 days off split and my workouts were usually pretty quick because I was working out before work. My reps were usually in the 5-8 range and I was mainly training for strength and lean gains. My first week of taking this the effects were mellow but still felt. My motivation in the gym was increased and after I got going I was all into it even if I was tired. My strength was slowly but steadily climbing. Most notable was my actual strength and not so much my reps. My reps did slowly increase also but my actual strength and power were more noticable, not earth shattering but slightly better than if I wasn't using Animal Stak. I will say that my most notable improvements came in my sqauts and pullups. I didn't try to add alot of reps to my pullups, just a little extra weight hanging off me and using better form. These results kept pretty much the same for both cans and my week in between.
      As far as my libido that was hot and cold. The first couple nights my libido shot up. After that it tapered down. It was still higher than it usually is but not as high as it was the first few days, which is okay because my libido has always been pretty decent and too much of an increase can be distracting. Now as far as body recomp effects, I will say that I could definitely tell some leaning and hardening. I wasn't trying to diet down or up, I was eating like I normally do and my abs and waistline were looking alot tighter and more defined. My muscles were also feeling a little fuller and harder than they usually would from just Kre alkalyn and my vascularity was very noticable. I'm already pretty vascular in my arms but this was becoming more pronounced and veins in my shoulders and obliques were popping pretty nice also. All of these effects were also noticed on the first container and second. Also I did not use a pre workout the entire time I was using Animal Stak.

This is were the product takes a hit. 3 weeks worth for usually between $33-40 online and usually over $50 at the Vitamin Shoppe and GNC. I got 2 of these for about $50 each at the Vitamin Shoppe with my end of year points rewards coupon. If this product were cheaper I would run it alot more often. I will still probably buy another couple of cans of this in the future and run it with Erase Pro.

Side Effects

Oily skin. Libido boost. Extra aggression( not bad, but noticable). Extra drive and motivation in the gym.

Conclusion

Overall a good product that did enjoy and plan on running again. Just wish the value was a little better. So I thank all of you for taking the time to read my review and I hope you found it helpful.

September 21, 2015

Pros:
       Cons:
      • You Feel Stronger
      • No Feeling Of Being Bloated
      • Easy To Take In Pill Form
      • More Endurance
      • Very Affordable
      • Kept Gains
      • Cotton Mouth If You Dont Drink Enough Water

Hello SR. It's onder18 again with an another late night review. This time I decided to review All American EFX Kre Alkalyn creatine, one of the most well known creatine products out there. I've used this product alot so I feel as if I can give it a pretty thorough review. I actually learned about this product surfing the internet and reading reviews about it on here.

The ingredient profile is pretty simple, kre alkalyn creatine at 750 mgs. a pill. Let me give you a rundown of what kre alkalyn is. I'm gonna explain this in my own words the best I can without getting too scientific and without copying and pasting a write up on it. Kre alkalyn is creatine monohydrate with an added buffer. The buffer is added to change the ph of the creatine to adjust to the acidic environment of your stomach and reduce breakdown to creatinine(the waste product of creatine). Because of this added buffer it's supposed to absorb faster and better and require a smaller dose. Whether or not all of this is true or not I don't know, but these are the claims in a nutshell. What I do know is that creatine monohydrate is the one with countless studies proving it works and this is creatine monohydrate, just with an added buffer.

These are capsules so they have no taste. My dosing varied from 2-8 a day. I'll explain more about this in the effectiveness section.

So I started taking this creatine a few months after I started lifting weights. I switched from a cheap Wal Mart brand creatine pill to this and honestly I could tell a difference right away. My strength started climbing faster and my endurance slightly increased. At the time I was unloading trucks by hand for a living so I decided to up the dosage since my work was very physically demanding and I felt like I needed the extra creatine. I upped my dosage from 2 pre and 1 post to 2 pre and 2 post with 2 before work. I noticed the difference at the gym and at work. I was peforming most of my sets in the 5-10 rep range and the weights started getting easier and going up. My power and endurance at work also seemed better, especially in the mornings. Soon after that I added more volume to my workouts and also started incorporating more reps.
      I changed up the dosing again to accommodate my training schedule and work. This time I used 4 pre and 4 post and sometimes stacked it with All American EFX K Otic pre workout. This usually made for a really good workout. My strength slowly kept climbing. Not as fast as a few moths before but still better than if I wasn't using Kre alkalyn.
      Eventually I got promoted to a supervisor position so I changed up my dosing again since this time I wasn't working nearly as physically hard at my job. I settled on 2 pre and 2 post with 4 pre on my heavier bench and sqaut days. This dosing protocol was my regular dosing for a while.
      So as you can see I varied my dosing quite a bit to adjust to my work and training.
      On a different note I wanted to do a little compare and contrast. I know alot of people love Creapure and think other creatines are a waste of money. Now I've used Creapure and enjoyed it. I would like to compare my results that I got with each in different categories since often online you see alot of creatine monohydrate vs. kre alkalyn threads. So here goes.

1. Strength- I have to give the edge to kre alkalyn. I gained better actual lower rep strength with kre alkalyn vs. Creapure,
      I just seemed a little stronger and more powerful with kre alkalyn although I did feel a little difference with both.
      2. Endurance- I got slightly better endurance in the weight room with Creapure. However cardio endurance and endurance at work seemed to be better with kre alkalyn.
      3. Recovery- Recovery between sets and after workouts was better with Creapure.
      4. Muscle fullness- Muscle fullness was better with Creapure. It was there with kre alkalyn but not as much as Creapure
      5. Muscle building- Niether. I'm a hardgainer and a smaller guy. I depend on my diet and training to gain size. If I had to pick, I gained a slight bit more weight with Creapure but a little more strength with kre alkalyn.
      6. Pump- Better pump using Creapure, better vascularity and muscle hardness in the gym and throughout the day using kre alkalyn.
      7. Side effects- I didn't really get side effects with either. A little cotton mouth and increased thirst if you don't increase your water intake, but thats with any creatine.

Side notes- The only type of creatine mono that I've used is Creapure so I can't comment on non Creapure monohydrate.
      Also the only kre alkalyn I've used is All American EFX kre alkalyn as I prefer them because they are the patent holders. So I can't comment on other kre alkalyn creatines.
      Keep in mind, all of this represents my opinions and experiences using these products and yours may very well be different.

$22.99 on Bodybuilding.com for 240 pills is a pretty good value in my opinion. Most places you go this is not that expensive at all. Granted this isn't as cheap as regular creatine monohydrate or Creapure, but compared to most other creatines and creatine blends out there the value is pretty good.

Side Effects

No bloating, upset stomach, etc. Minimal water retention. No side effects other than maybe a little cotton mouth if you don't drink enough water, just like any creatine.

Conclusion

So as you can tell I'm a fan of kre alkalyn. I believe it's perfect for strength training and for recomping which is what I'm always doing. If you get side effects from creatine monohydrate or are just looking for a change in pace I believe this creatine is worth a shot. Thank you for taking the time to read my review and I hope you found it helpful.

August 30, 2015

• Great Pumps
      • Increased Muscle Growth
      • Strength Increase

Hello SR. Onder18 back with another review. I've been meaning to do a couple reviews but I've just been so darn busy at work. Anyway, I have a little free time so I decided to review my favorite creatine, APS Creatine Nitrate.

So we aren,t copy and pasting the ingredient profiles any more so instead I just posted a couple pictures of the bottle and label. I hope I did that right.
        I would like to go over the ingredients because they are actually a pretty simple combination but work very well together.
        You've got creatine nitrate, dicreati...

You've got creatine nitrate, dicreatine malate, and vitamin c. Creatine nitrate is creatine bound to nitrates, supposed to absorb better and faster in your system and be alot more water soluble. Creatine nitrate also has the added benefit of nitrates which will increase your nitric oxide and endurance output. Dicreatine malate is creatine bound to malic acid which is supposed to also help with absorption and endurance. Malic acid is supposed to play an important role in the krebs cycle and for energy and atp production. Lastly we have vitamin c which is supposed to help a little with nitic oxide in its own right and also serves as an antioxidant and to help reduce nitrate tolerance. All in all a profile that looks like it is geared towards strength and pump.

So I can't comment on taste because they are pills. The dosing protocol I followed was 4 pills pre workout and 4 pills post workout like it says on the bottle. It also never mentions anything about off days in the dosing instructions so I dosed 4 pills in the a.m. and 4 pills in the p.m. on off days.

So I ran 1 bottle of this and then I reevaluated my training. I realized that I was always getting a pump when I trained but my weights were not going up because I was overtraining. I didn't panic because I do that quite often. Instead I do what I always do in that situation, go easy for a couple weeks and then work my way back up using the 6-12 rep range. I used to travel alot for my job so I tried to overcompensate by going super heavy(for me) multiple workouts in a row. My body could never handle that and I knew it, I was just stubborn. When I started back training smart my gains started coming back and started exceeding my previous bests. I could tell this creatine was working because I had been in that situation before and I was gaining strength and a little size quicker than I have when I've used other creatines. The pump I used to get in the gym was great and alot of times I don't train for pump but regardless of what, good or bad workout or heavy or light I always got a pump when I was on this creatine. My muscles always felt full whether I was training or not(of course they felt more full during training) and my vascularity throughout the day was notably increased. At the end of 2 bottles on my second run(my real run) I had gained about 1 pound but looked leaner and tighter and went up on all my major lifts. Nothing drastic but good for me none the less. I've listed some of my notable increases below.
        Bench Press 185*6 reps to 185*8 reps
        Pullups 15 reps to 17 reps
        Sqauts 265*8 reps 275*9 reps
        Seated Military press 135*7 reps to 135*9 reps
        One arm pushups 32 reps to 45 reps
        Deadlift went up about 45 pounds but I'm not going to count that since I just started training it on a regular basis again. When I was traveling for my job I would follow a calisthenics program I came up with myself. I truly believe that if I was home more to have a more regular training program and frequency that my gains would have been much better. I have since went back to my old job which is night shift but I am home every night(every morning actually) and do not travel so I can train before work every afternoon. I will be bringing this creatine back out so I can see what kind of gains I can make now that I have a more structured schedule.

Most places online I look this is sold for $29.99 for 200 caps. For what you get I believe this is a reasonable price.

Side Effects

I didn't experience any negative side effects from this. Water weight seemed minimal yet my muscles always felt full. Absolutely no bloat, at least not for me.

Conclusion

Excellent creatine and in my opinion a must try. I know that creatine monohydrate is the one with the most studies and that Creapure is super cheap and proven effective. Honestly I agree Creapure is very cheap and it is effective. But I like to try new things and so do alot of people. If you are one of those people I believe you will enjoy APS Creatine Nitrate. I know I did and will be using it again. So anyways, I hope you enjoyed my review and found it helpful. Any constructive criticism is welcome.

July 28, 2015

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Great Focus
        • Not Good Enough For Me At One Scoop.

Hello again SR. Onder18 here with another review. As you can tell if you've read my other reviews, I like pre-workouts. I also like to try less known pre-workouts hoping to find a diamond in the rough. I definitely found one in this product.

Just browsing through the Nutraplanet website one night I came across this. After looking at the profile and reading the positive customer reviews I decided it would be worth a shot. As I was reading Zibby's log in the SR forums I saw that he was about to start using this and that it was available for the TROOPS program so I decided to review it since I have already used an entire container of this. Since there are no reviews on this product yet I guess i will be the first.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (9 Grams)
        Servings per Container: 35

Amount Per Serving

F5 Propietary Blend - 9867 mg Creatine Monohydrate, L-Citrulline Malate, Theobromine, ChelaMAX, Huperzine A, Betaine Anhydrous, L-Arginine Malate, Phenyethylamine Hydrochloride, Dendrobium, Agmatine Sulfate, Amentoflavone, Caffeine Anhydrous

Other Ingredients:
        Malic Acid, Natural & Artificial Watermelon Flavors, Acesulfame-K, Beet Juice Powder, Silicon Dioxide.

So as you can see it is a prop blend, not too crazy about that but it is what it is. The dosages seem decent for one scoop and pretty good for two scoops. I like the addition of amentoflavone as I always add that and extra creatine to my pre-workouts. I also like the addition of theobromine as I respond well to that. Overall it looks like a nice overall stimulant and performance blend.
        Now for the negative. On my bottle propietary was misspelled. That was a little surprising to me. Also it says one scoop is 9 grams but the blend is 9867 mgs. That one confused me a little. I thought maybe they counted that as a rounded scoop which would make sense but I still found it strange that the numbers were different.
        Also, the caffeine amount is not disclosed. I emailed the company on their website asking for the amount but I did not get a response. If I had to guess on how it feels I would say it's 150-175 mgs. per scoop.
        On a side note- Apparently this product has been reformulated. The newer version doesn't have Dendrobium. Teacrine and Noopept have been added in the newer version also while keeping pretty much all the other stuff. It actually looks pretty effective to me, makes me wanna try it.

Taste was Strawberry Kiwi and it was not good. Not the worst I've had and maybe enjoyable if you like sour things but not something I would enjoy drinking. Dosing is one or two scoops. Mixability was decent and the taste was better if you used more water.

One scoop of this was decent. I'm very stimulant tolerant so it was mild for me. Energy was clean on one scoop and pumps and endurance were decent. Now when I jumped this to two scoops or two heaping scoops it was a big improvement. Energy was very good, very clean and had a real nice and enjoyable feel to it. Strength was excellent on it at all rep ranges and so was endurance. The pump on this was definitely noticeable and even more so when I stacked it with creatine nitrate. The focus was very strong with this. I always was very aware of my form when I took this and I was always dialed in the way I need to be. A couple of occasions while taking two heaping scoops of this I can say that even though I should have fatigued this pre-workout was carrying me through my workout. That is a quality that I love in a product and not all products do that. Veteran pre-workout users should know exactly what I mean.
        Now I can say that about halfway through the tub I did start developing a tolerance to this. I can't blame the product entirely for this as this happens to me with most pre-workouts, but I did feel it should be noted. I used this for a month, put it away for a month, then finished it up.

Not bad. Most sites that have this sell it for between $32-36 for 35 servings. Depending on how many scoops you use the value isn't too bad. I used 1.5 to 2 heaping most of the time but that was just me.

Side Effects

No side effects.

Conclusion

An effective and enjoyable product. Despite the fact that I was a little annoyed by some mistakes on the label the effectiveness of this product made up for it for me. Would definitely recommend and use again and I plan on purchasing the reformulated one.
        I hope you enjoyed my review and any constructive criticism is welcome.

July 10, 2015

• No Loss Of Libido
        • Slight Strength Gains
        • Slight Performance Boost In The Gym
        • Slight Aggression
        • Oily Skin

What's up SR. Onder18 here and it's time for another review. This time I'm gonna review AI Sports TestpPro. I learned about this product on Bodybuilding.com and reading about it here. The price didn't look too bad so decided to pick up a couple bottles.

120 Capsules
        Serving Size:2Capsules
        Servings Per Container:60
        Testofen (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside) 300mg
        TestoPRO Complex (Proprietary Blend) 600mg
        Quercetin 95%, Divanil [95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran From Urtica Dioica], Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C); Bioperine (95-98% Piperine)*

S...

120 Capsules
        Serving Size:2Capsules
        Servings Per Container:60
        Testofen (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside) 300mg
        TestoPRO Complex (Proprietary Blend) 600mg

So looking at the profile you see alot of common ingredients in herbal test boosters. The Testofen appears to be the main player here.

Dosing was easy here. 2 pills in the a.m. and 2 pills in the p.m.

I don't expect miracles from natural test boosters, but I can tell this was having some decent effects on me. I stacked this with HGHPro and about a week into the stack I started noticing a little leaning out and a little libido boost. After a couple weeks I started noticing slight but consistent strength gains in the gym, nothing major but an extra rep or two coming in. My overall performance in the gym got slightly better.
        After I finished the first bottle I upped the dosage to 3 pills twice a day and the slight results I was getting seemed to increase a little more. I ran 3 bottles of this back to back and by the time I was finished my results started to taper off.
        Overall I was pleased with the results I got from TestoPro. I feel like it did give me a little extra boost than if I would have not used it. I would run it again and plan on doing so in the future.

This is usually around 30-39$ on most sites. I got this on Bodybuilding.com and I think it was about 34$. Not a bad value as far as natural test boosters go. I will slightly down grade the value because I got better results at a higher dosage and that did make the bottle go faster. But my results were still decent at the recommended dosage so overall I will say the value is decent.

Side Effects

I did get oily skin from this and I did get a couple pimples. One thing that did stand out on this product as far as side effects go is the aggression. A couple weeks into this and I started noticing I had a much shorter fuse. Nothing I couldn't control but I did notice it. I put it to use in the gym. This did taper down after a couple weeks.

Conclusion

Overall I liked TestoPro. It isn't a product that is gonna overcome overtraining or a bad diet but if your training and diet are decent I think it will give you a slight edge. I enjoyed my run with it and plan on using it again some time(I will probably add AI Sports Stoked into my stack with it next time). So I hope you found my review helpful and any constructive criticism is welcome.

June 29, 2015

Cons:

What' up my SR brethren. Onder18 here back with another review. And guess what? It's another pre-workout. I know, shocker. This time I want to review a product that I know isn't well known but in my opinion should be in any hardcore pre-workout fanatics arsenal. The product is called Pump and Grow by ACN(Athlete Certified Nutrition). I've seen it on Tigerfitness and a few other retailers. They used to sell it at the Vitamin Shoppe but pulled it and other products because they contained acacia rigidula. That is were I first noticed it and I was intrigued by it because of the stimulant complex. The reason I didn't get it before was because of the price. But I was intrigued and as soon as it went on sale I jumped on it.

Ingredientprofile

Hemerocallis Fulva (orange daylily 50 mg **
        Naringen (fruit) 25 mg **
        Octopamine 20 mg **
        Adapt-RX Adaptogenic Complex
        Rhodiola Sachalinensis Root Extract (Standardized to 3% Salidrosides)
        100 mg
        Ashwagandha Root Extract (4.5% total Withanolides) 100 mg **

Ok so looking at the profile it isn't a prop blend and the caffeine amount is shown, so that's a plus. Also looking at the profile this is one serving and on the label it says you can take up to two at one time. Judging by the looks of it this is in my opinion geared more towards stimulation. The stimulant complex in this is what intrigued me, it looks intense.

I can't talk of the other flavors because I had the blue raspberry and that was the only flavor I had. I can honestly say that was the worst tasting pre-workout I've had. You will not drink this slow, trust me. Mixability wasn't that bad but could have been better. I used two scoops on heavy days and one scoop on medium days.

At one scoop this was good energy and good focus. Strength was good and endurance was good also. Pump was okay, a little better than average. At two scoops this was ridiculously strong. Strength was excellent and endurance was great. Pumps still slightly above average. Focus was completely in the zone and aggressive. This is the pre-workout you want to take if you're going for a one rep max, you can really feel the strength with this. If your going for higher reps one scoop would be best because two scoops would probably have your heart rate up. I have had to work on controlling my breathing on two scoops of this. But like I said, if your going heavy this pre-workout will carry you through your session in an aggressive way. The energy and focus will really have you on another level, I've hit a good few PR's using two scoops of this.
        I stacked this with extra creatine and amentoflavone like I do all my pre's. I also added Noxygen later on into the tub and that helped in the pump department.

This isn't a strong suit for this. Most sites have this for $40.99-48.99. A little steep in my opinion. But honestly alot of people wouldn't be able to handle two scoops so that does help the value.

Side Effects

A little jitters at two scoops. Slight tolerance buildup after about 70% of the tub.

Conclusion

A very strong bad tasting pre-workout product that should be in every hardcore pre-workout fanatics arsenal. Perfect for heavy workouts and in my top 5. Well that's my review and I hope you found it helpful. Any constructive criticism is welcome.

PS. Thank you Admin for adding this and Twinlab MVP Fuel to the review list for me.

Overall
        Overall
        8.9
          June 29, 2015

Cons:
        • Value Could Be Slightly Better.

What's up SR. Onder18 back with another pe-workout review because we all love the pre-workouts. This time I'm going to be reviewing on of my favorite products, Twinlab's Pro Series MVP Fuel. I used to see this at the Vitamin Shoppe and I also saw this on Bodybuilding.com where it gets great reviews. Now I take reviews on Bodybuilding.com with a grain of salt so that isn't what sold me. I was just curious about this. I saw this on sale one day at the Vitamin Shoppe so I decided to give it a try.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (15.1g)
        Servings Per Cont...

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (15.1g)
        Servings Per Container: 30
        Amount Per Serving % Daily Value *
        Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2%*
        Sugars 0 g
        Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 1,000 mcg 16,667%
        Sodium 5 mg <1%

MVP Proprietary Blend 8,474mg
        Beta alanine (Carnosyn), BCAA blend (L:-leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Creatine Monohydrate, Betaine Anhydrous, Agmatine Sulfate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Panax notoginseng root and Astragalus membranaceous root extract blend (AstraGin), Dendrobium nobile stem extract (concentrated for dendrobine), Nelumbo nucifera seed extract, Huperzia serrata whole plant extract (containing 1% Huperzine A), Piper nigrum fruit extract (Bioperine).

So as you can see it's a prop blend. It says one the container that one serving contains 199mgs. of caffeine. I'm not crazy about the prop blend but I understand why companies do this. Honestly this doesn't bother me as much as it does alot of people I just like knowing the caffeine content. The dosing doesn't look bad at one scoop, not good but not that bad. The inclusion of Nelumbo nucifera and Dendrobium is what had me intrigued.

I had the fruit punch flavor and as far as pre-workouts go it was decent. The mixability wasn't great. Not bad but not great. On the container it says to use one scoop. I dosed this at one, one and a half and two scoops.

I didn't know what to expect from this pre-workout but I can say I was very pleased with the results. I first took this on and upper body day at one scoop and had a really good workout. Energy was clean and suprisingly strong. Not super strong but comfortable and very noticeable. Focus was good and had me in a nice zone. Strength was solid. I tried this at one and a half scoops next on my sqaut day and I killed it. Energy was strong and focus was great. Strength was great and it had me pushing harder than I should. Rest between sets was greatly reduced. The next week I tried two scoops on my heavy upper body and that was an experience. The energy was in rocket fuel territory and the focus had me very zoned in. Strength was excellent. I hit a 6 rep PR on bench and military press and had the energy to keep going hard all workout.
        So overall the energy was good no matter how many scoops I used. The endurance was also real good no matter what the dosage. The pumps were always good no matter the dosage and I never used a pump product with this.
        So I ended up using one scoop for medium rep workouts and workouts during the week. I used 1 and a half scoops on my heavy weekend sqaut days. I used two scoops on my heavy weekend upper body days. I got a strong performance no matter what the workout was and no matter what the dosage was. This didn't really let me down in any of my workouts.
        I stacked this with extra creatine and amentoflavone but I do that with all my pre-workouts.

Between $30-35 on most sites. Not bad value. Not great but not bad for a pre-workout nowadays. Most people would probably dose this at one or one and a half scoops.

Side Effects

No crash. Slight tolerance build up after about half the tub but not very much.

Conclusion

In my top 5 of pre-workouts and I highly recommend it. So that's my review and I hope you found it helpful. Any constructive criticism is welcome.