msunroomtan

• Reputation is very low. (+9)
  • Was an active member for 9 months, but hasn't been online since April, 2013
  • Low community participation

Reviews by msunroomtan

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Effective
  • Big Pumps
  • Awesome Price
  • A Lot Better Focus
  • Clean Feeling Of Energy
  • Taste Wasnt To Bad
  • Trouble Sleeping
  • Build A Tolerance Quickly
Yet another review for the awesome Jack3d! I noticed there arent a whole lot of women reviewing on this site so I will start off with one of my favorites so far... I`ve been cycling Jack3d for almost 1 year on and off as my gym pwo about half hour before i start doing any weights or cardio and it works so well for any type of physical activity really!

Discovered Jack3d on this very site actually, Im from canada and I think the 1,3 dmaa is actually banned under the controlled substance act, so i order online from illpumpyouup.com, and they have always been great to me and have never had issues not receiving any product.
I have used many pwo`s, fat burners, energizers etc. but so far Jack3d is my favorite since BPI RX6 got banned completely... probably cuz there was actual crack in it i felt like i was on top of the world with that stuff! I`ve also tried Lipo 6 Black Hers, Ripped Freak, Lipodrene, C4, GAT, Fireball Liquifusuion and others. But it seems Jack3d still doesnt compare which might be because of the 1,3dmaa!

Effectiveness 9
I only gave Jack3d a 9 because I still feel I will be able to find something as good as RX6 one day! But for now Jack3d is good enough for me.
I started off with .5 scoop and quickly went up to 1 scoop. Taste is fine, nothing special, I mean were not drinking it for the taste here guys.
I definitely build a tolerance to this stuff, which i tend to do with most stims so its nothing new for me, i just cycle it and only take it 2-3 times a week off and on and that seems to work pretty well for me.
Value 9
I always get my supps either off ebay or illpumpyouup.com (whichever has the best deal) and I usually can find it pretty cheap with combo deals and whatnot.

The only real cons I have about Jack3d is that no matter what time i take it during the day i always wake up at around 2 or 3 am and have a bit of trouble falling back asleep! Just something i have gotten used to. I can take a benedryl some nights which cures that but it hasnt bothered me too much.

Overall 9
Jack3d really is a great product, and i will definitely continue to get more. I have turned all of my girlfriends on to it over the past year and they all have been very happy! I recommend to all, if you have not tried it yet, you definitely should!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
  • Diminished Appetite
  • Gave Me A Little Anxiety
  • Little Sick To The Stomach
I`m currently on my 1st bottle of OEP and im not extatic about it, but it definitely gets me going better than a lot of other pwo energizers have in the past. Personally, i still like Jack3d better, but when i first signed up for this site and went through all of the reviews i had to give it a try!
Value 7
Value 7
I didnt get the best deal on this, kind of an impulse buy because i really wanted to try it, and i actually got kind of sick first time i took a pill so i had trouble finishing my workout. second day i took another and was fine, it got me going and sweating pretty good i could definitely feel the thermogenics, but also very antsy feeling and could not sit still if i had to it made me feel weird!
Effectiveness 8
I gave oep an 8 because it definitely doesn`t work as well as jack3d, but it did surpress my appetite really well for the first about 5 hours, which was a plus and helped me stick to healthy eating. which made me lose fat.(although lipo 6black hers has much better apetite surpression, but not as good energizers)
overall i gave oep 8 because its worth a try, everyones different and there are a ton of reviews out there about people raving about this stuff. so what the heck, just order a bottle if you dont like it then move on to the next!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lots Of Energy
  • Last For A Long Time
  • Appetite Suppressant
  • Euphoric Upbeat Feeling
  • One Pill Lasted All Day
  • No Comedown
  • Older Version Recalled :(
All i have to say is wow. This is the first supplement i have ever taken and i wish they still made the previous version because it was absolutely fantastic! I have purchased the newer version and its just terrible.. did not give me that rush of adrenaline or euphoric feeling that the older version had :( so i would not recommend the new stuff. This is a review for the older version.

Effectiveness 10 out of 10!

Effectiveness 10 out of 10!
This stuff is just wow! I like to try my supplements first thing in the morning (8am) after something small to eat and it had a huge appetite surpressant so it helped me stick to a very well balanced diet... I work in a fast paced environment so I can feel if something will really get me going good! and this stuff sure did. all i wanted to do was clean and run around, it made me super happy and energetic, talkative, it lasted all day long with one pill and there was absolutely no come down or crash afterwards, just slowly wore off around 9pm and i could easily drift off to sleep.
I found rx6 at my local gnc (canada) in 2009, i had purchased one bottle and after i finished about half a bottle i thought wow i need to get some more this is too good to be true. When i went back, to my dismay it had been recalled everywhere, i could not even get it online from US suppliers :`(
Value I only gave an 8 because it was damn expensive.. but soo worth it!
I have yet to find something as good, I have tried Jack3d which comes the closest, but still not the same feeling, lipo 6 black hers, fireball liqui fusion, c4, gat, lipodrene, just to name a few.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Surpresses Appetite
  • Felt Agitated
  • Felt Sick
  • Crashed After About 4 Hrs
Normally when im looking for a fat burner, im looking for something to energize, get my heart going, give me an upbeat happy feeling as well as surpress my appetite to last all day long.
Ill start with saying I took 1 pill first thing in the morning b4 work with something small to eat (most likely fruit) when i first started, and at first it definitely got my heart pumping, but then i got more of a jittery feeling, sitting still was something i couldn`t do and I felt agitated. I have had this feeling with a few different supps, and have yet to figure out what combination of ingredients works best for me. I tried taking another pill the next morning and then another later on in the day, no later than 1pm so I could still sleep (had no troubles sleeping while taking this stuff) and it made me even more agitated! I had quite the come down on this after about 4 hrs as well kind of just an uncomfortable feeling i couldn`t get rid of. I ate regularly healthy (small meals every couple of hours). Lipo 6 Black Hers defintely surpresses my appetite, but only for a few hours, then I got more of a sick feeling in my stomach so I only gave it a 7 for effectiveness cuz it definitely made me not want to eat!
Value I gave a 6 cuz it was fairly cheap, found online for about $25, so not a total waste. Was definitely worth the try, but not right for me! Overal 6 out of 10

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lose Weight
  • Lose % Body Fat
  • Boost Fat Burning.
  • Nausea
  • Stomach Ache
  • Empty Stomach
I decided to give Lipodrene a try a couple years back to shed some unwanted pounds over the xmas holidays, and all in all this stuff did work well for that!
I have tried other fat burners incld. OEP and Lipo 6 black Hers. Personally I liked those 2 better than this Lipodrene mainly because the feeling this stuff gave me. I wouldn`t say im sensitive to any kind of supplement, caff. or ephedrine etc. but I got very nauseous! Even taking it with some food.. I tried taking it the next day as well and still felt nauseous. Just the thought of food made me sick.
I still continued to take it over...
I still continued to take it over the course of a week and was able to lose a few pounds, but couldnt really get over the stomach aches and ichy feeling so I gave them to a gf of mine who also reported feeling ill.
Other than the nausea, my heart got a big rush and pumped all day long, which would aid in fat burning im sure, although i didn`t stay on it long enough to see any real significant results other than a few pounds (i didn`t really need to lose more than that).
So for me I will just stick with my healthy diet and using pwo`s like Jack3d to enhance my workouts!

• Increased Sex Drive!
  • Effects Wont Last Too Long
I purchased Fireball Liqui-Fusion in the states @ vitamin world for a suuuper deal so i thought what the heck. Im the type that is always purchasing a new stimulant, fat burner, energizer, pwo, etc. I love to try something new!
The bottle says This stuff is potent and to not exceed 2 softgels per serving, but one time i took 3 and i was fine. theres only 186mg caff per 2 pills which i liked, green tea, and also yohimbine, which was something new for me and I definitely loved it! wow and it sure did increase my sex drive.
So overall, this stuff got me all fired up!
Its very easy to take i...
So overall, this stuff got me all fired up!
Its very easy to take in the morning before you start your day and 2 more at lunch. It gives good clean energy, nothing outrageous. It doesnt last too long, this is the only supplement i have taken where i take 2 doses throughout the day without it being too much for my body.
I would definitely re purchase if i got the same deal!