mhseaver670

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 7 years, and was last online today

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by mhseaver670

(SR paid for product; MuscleTech did not participate)
  May 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Focus
  • Not Really A Thermo

A strong stimulate blend.
Great energy and focus.
Hunger suppression.
Still not a miracle pill.

Born in the south, I love my soul food and cool brew's. But that catches up with me fast these days at my age. Finding a good hunger suppressor and possible thermogenesis is something that can almost be a staple at times ha.

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount per serving
Green Coffee Blend 400mg

A strong stimulate blend.
Great energy and focus.
Hunger suppression.
Still not a miracle pill.

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount per serving
Green Coffee Blend 400mg
Green Coffee Blend [consisting of standardized Green coffee bean extract (as Coffea canephora robusta), supplying 45% chlorogenic acids and Green coffee bean extract (as Coffea canephora robusta)]
Caffeine Anhydrous 290mg
Supplying yohimbine
Ophiopogon extract (as Ophiopogon japonicus) (root) 25mg
Supplying polysaccharides
Guayusa (as Ilex guayusa) (leaf) 20mg
Now if you notice this is pretty strong with 290mg of caffeine, green coffee blend, and yohimbe. The blue skullcap is something I had not heard of and it turns out it helps to calm and increase focus.

2 pills easy to swallow. Taken about hr before the biggest meals of the day.
I took these just before breakfast and lunch time on occasion.

Well the stimulates are strong.. really caught me off guard the first few times I tried these. The hunger suppression was very strong the first week on this. I would just have to eat because I knew I would be sick if I didn't. After the first week they did not hit me as hard. One of the best features on these though I feel are the focus I got from it. I noticed I tended to just really get going at work and was mentally sharp almost all day , which is really saying something in my case. ha.
Now I did lose some midsection size while on these not so much weight, but I did look a bit leaner. I do feel this is possibly from this stuff and its hunger suppression. But I was also eating a bit cleaner than normal and eating more greens.
Again I feel this is almost suited best for a good energy booster and mental focus.

Cheap. Really cheap I feel. 100 cap bottle is 18 bucks at supplement geeks.

Side Effects

If taken late can cause restless nights.

Conclusion

Muscletech was the brand to beat years ago. Then something happened and they got the crap beat out of them. Now they are kinda coming out with a few decent products. I just have one question do we really need over 15 different fat burners from one brand?

Overall
Thanks to ProSupps for sending it out!
  April 25, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Focus
  • Vascularity
  • Possible Jitters
  • Loss Of Sleep If Taken Late

Yea I killed another one while on this.. a workout that is.

MR. Hyde original was one of my favorites so seeing this one is new and improved,, got to try this bad boy. Needing any extra kick in the butt I can get to help push me through a solid workout is something I truly need from time to time.

Well its a big one.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7.4g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Niacin 25 mg
Calcium 28 mg
Strength Matrix 4.5g
Beta Alanine 2.5 g
Creatine Hydrochloride 1 g
Arginine Silicate (Nitrosigi...

Yea I killed another one while on this.. a workout that is.

Well its a big one.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7.4g)
Servings Per Container: 30
N-Acetyl Tyrosine 50 mg
Gamma-aminobutyric Acid (GABA) 25 mg
Yohimbe Bark Extract 3 mg

What I like in this
Creatine HCL. Some do not like this one but I do seem to be liking this one more and more. I feel this one may be the next Mono in the next few years as far as being commonly used.
Nitrosigine is clinically shown to demonstrate significant increases in areas such as vasodilation, cognitive function, and much more.
GABA, I love this stuff. It works great for relaxing the mind, which surprisingly works great in a Preworkout to help get you focused.
THEACRINE , A different kind of stimulate, For me it is not as strong as some but it seems to last much longer than just a good strong kick out of the gate.

I had two different ones and they both are really great. Watermelon and Blue raspberry. Both mix very well .
I only had to use one scoop the entire time while on this.

Well I loved the old version so I was hoping this would live up to at least that.. It does. And I still love the old version this one does bring a few new tricks to the game the old one did not. I did notice much more vascularity with this one than the older version. I Did notice a slight more jittery feeling while on this one than I did with the older version. It would quickly go away about as fast as it come on too though. One thing the old version did do that this one does not do is give me a crash. On times the old version I would crash hard and out of no where. This one I really did not have this feeling.
The thing with this one is the energy comes in nice and soft and finishes strong. Reminds me of the Catalina wine mixer. The older version is was hardcore right out of the gate and went hard the whole time until it was gone.

I really had some great workouts with this one.

Amazon I think is the cheapest place I can find it. 24 bucks for 30 servings. A solid pick I feel

Side Effects

Can be a bit jittery and if taken late can cause loss of sleep.

Conclusion

ProSupps must have some mad scientist working for them to make the old awesome Mr.Hyde even better. I really enjoyed using this one and Im sorry it took me a while to get this review up .

Overall
Overall
5.5
5.5
(SR paid for product; Muscle Pharm did not participate)
  April 25, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Could Help With A Cleaner Diet
  • Small Effectiveness

Oh the mysteries around CLA, we could write a book. Heck in many cases and reading they are still debating if it even works. So lets see how this puppy does for me.

Middle age dad trying to fight as hard as I can to keep from getting the dreaded " DAD BOD". So if a small tasteless pill can help me get thin and provide me with some extra benefits, why not.

Serving Size: 1 Softgel

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Total Fat 1 g 2%
MusclePharm CLA 1,000mg
Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Avocado Oil

Now as you see this does have some extra additions to it other than just the CLA, you do have the olive oil and avocado oil which are good for you as well.
Okay so this all good and well but what is this stuff called CLA?

CLA is related to the omega-6 fatty acids, one of the two types of essential fatty acids that help the body increase metabolic rates, boost the immune system and keep cholesterol levels in check. CLA is found in dairy and animal fats, such as beef, lamb, whole milk, and eggs, but cannot be produced by the human body.
How does it work?
CLA reduces body fat by increasing basal metabolic rates. In other words, it helps the body convert food more efficiently into energy. CLA doesn't decrease overall body weight; rather, "it keeps a little fat cell from getting bigger." This can alter the body's fat-to-muscle ratio. In one study, those who stopped dieting and did not take CLA eventually put weight back on in a typical manner - about 75 percent fat to 25 percent muscle. Participants who stopped dieting, but kept taking CLA, also gained weight, but at a 50-50 fat-to-muscle ratio.

Suggests to take 1-2 pills and up to 3 times a day. I followed normal protocol and took 3 - 4 pills total a day to meet the 3.4 gram dose the studies show is the proper dose for effectiveness.
Tasteless.

Well I do think CLA can work believe it or not. The thing is you need to have a cleaner diet than you normally do. I know several women that compete and use CLA with their program extensively and have great success. That being said I did notice some slight, I mean ever so slight leaning effect , mostly on my stomach. As far as the added recovery or possible strength gains I can not say those are even on the radar for me to see.
I did not loose many lbs from this but like mentioned I was able to see some ever slight leaning effect.

Pretty cheap stuff. I did find this for 12.99 on BB.com for 90 pills If you take 4 pills to meet the dose need that comes to .60 cents a day. Not bad.

Side Effects

undecided just how effective

Conclusion

CLA in my mind might work well for others that have a cleaner diet and training routine than me. I was able to see small results but its not the super pill I want in my stack just yet.

April 18, 2018

• Easy To Mix
  • Can Cook With

I really get into smoothie's in the morning from time to time, and now the wife has started to enjoy them as well. The thing is she hate's my typical protein powder choices I typically get, so I tried this out and was able to sneak it in her smoothie to make it a bit more healthy and she loves it. So besides me having to trick her into eating her healthy food's was able to find a nice new protein that I liked for cooking and smoothies.

Serving Size 1 Scoop (33g)
    Servings Per Container14
    % Daily Value ...

Serving Size 1 Scoop (33g)
    Servings Per Container14
    % Daily Value *
    Total Fat 1.5 g 2%
    Saturated Fat .5 g 3%
    Cholesterol 45 mg 15%
    Sodium 180 mg 8%
    Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3% Very low carbs.
    Total Sugars 5 g
    Protein 20 g 40%
    Calcium 200 mg 15%
    Potassium 250 mg 6%
    Not a significant source of trans fat, dietary fiber, added sugars, vitamin D and iron.
    The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
    Ingredients:
    Greek Yogurt Protein Powder (Whey Protein Concentrate, Skim Milk, Yogurt Cultures [Heat Treated After Culturing]), Whey Protein Concentrate, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Natural Flavor, Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono & Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols), Milled Chia Seed, Lecithin, Blueberry Powder, Freeze Dried Blueberry Granules, Salt, Sucralose.
    CONTAINS: MILK AND SOY.

I had the blueberry, and it was really really good.
    I tried this 3 different ways. Mixed as just a protein drink it does have a thicker more fluffy feel and the taste is really nice.
    Mixed in with my smoothie is where it really comes into play. It does make it a touch thicker, but not much .
    Now another way I have used this is with my morning waffles. I just add a scoop or two the the batter and boom you have protein waffles. I then just add some peanut butter to them with sugar free syrup and they are really great.
    This stuff mixes great no matter how or what you mix with it.

Typical protein protein. If you can digest it well it is a good protein. I did enjoy using this and might get this again if I have money burning my pocket. I did not get any crazy gains from this or anything, but I did enjoy this one a lot. I would like to try the strawberry flavor one next time. And I would like to maybe venture into cooking different things with this like cupcakes or something.
    If you are looking for a fun different type of protein powder I think you should give this a go.

Amazon is my normal go to place and usually beats most places. At 18 bucks for 14 servings is not a bad deal. Like I said this is not going to be a main source of protein powder. Just a fun desert type protein that is pretty darn good.

Side Effects

I never had issues

Conclusion

Optimum makes some solid supplement's and keeps their prices on point as well. I have them for years and most likely will continue to do so. I have to say this one is a bit different and I really liked this one a lot.

Overall
    (SR paid for product; MuscleTech did not participate)
      April 18, 2018

• Possible Sourced From China

Creatine, it's not steroid's but it can make you look like you take them.... no not really. Now if you go by the typical muscletech claim's you may believe just that though.
    Creatine is one of the most tried and true supplement's that actually dose bring on benefit's.

I love getting my workout in and having the all swole up feeling. But sometime's I find it harder to do that now day's than I used to for some reason. I do cycle off and on creatine. It has always worked well for me, I do have some types that I prefer over others but I think that is just personal choice.

Micronized creatine monohydrate 5g
    I looked at the fine print on the label. I does say it is packaged in USA but it is made in china. So I am going to guess that would be the creatine.
    Now I will say this stuff is very fine , like grity powered sugar fine.
    No dyes which a plus. It is just a simple product.

It is completely tasteless, mixes very well. I did do a loading phase with this just because I had the extra serving's to be able to do so. Normally I do not load up on creatine , I am on the fence to say it does any good to load or not. I did take 10g on workout days and 5 grams off days.

Pumps certainly increased. The pumps lasted much longer. Also come on much faster than normal.
    Strength . I am not sure. I had bummed my knee up some and it really effected almost every workout I had after that. That being said I did more hypertrophy work than I have been doing. Which was a relief on my body somewhat.
    I was recovering as well as I would expect to be on creatine.
    Honestly for a muscletech product I really feel like this one, even though it is just creatine. This one really was performing quite well.

This is where this really shines, Amazon has 400g which is 80 servings for 7.69$! I seriously doubt you will find a better deal than that for creatine!

Side Effects

I did not have any bad side effects.

Conclusion

I was a fan of Muscletech years ago. Then they really went down hill for a long time. They have seemed to try and turn things around here as of late and this is one that is proving it. I would like to see them source their products here in the USA like other top brands.
    Not really much more I can say about this simple product.

Thanks to ProSupps for sending it out!
      April 8, 2018

• Fits Into Macros Easily
    • Snicker Doodle Was Great
    • Gluten Free
    • Texture Could Be Better
    • Too Many Soy Things
    • Poor Taste On Some Of The Flavors
    • High Calories

I love cookie's .. No I mean I really freaking love cookie's. So when a solid brand makes a cookie that helps with gain's. Yeah I'm on that!

I have a big fat kid living in me at all times. He love's cake and cookie's and sugar and also beer. But I have to keep him locked away and force him to watch his diet. Ha. So seeing a Cookie that is not loaded with sugar's and all the bad thing's. I really need to get into that.

290 calories

36 grams of carbs
    4 grams of fiber
    7 grams of sugar
    18 grams of protein
    It is gluten free, and no trans fats, and made with no hydrogenated oils.

Wow XCmiler did a bang up job explaining the taste and texture with these. But I will give my word on them too
    7 different flavors and I got everyone of them. Some was much better than other's, some was good then got funky.
    All still have that protein bar, ( you are eating something healthier for you, than eating what you really want ) feel to them.

Carrot cake This was the best of all of them for me. It seemed to have the least amount of texture...feel to it.

Snickerdoodle The next best was this one. Having the cinnamon smell and taste to it, really made it nice.

Peanut Butter Also this one was really good too. But I was starting to notice the texture coming out with this one. Kind of like maybe I need to take smaller bite's, because I have been chewing this forever.

Iced lemon I love lemon dessert's , I was the most excited about this one. And at first it was my pick, but I did get weird toward the end of the bar. Hard to explain other than it just has a funky finish to it.

Red velvet This one looked nice, but it was like eating those candy wax lips we had has kids in the 80's.

White chocolate chip My wife liked this one pretty well, it was just .Meh to me.

Chocolate chip This is my least favorite. I just could not finish it. Just felt like wax, had this mouth feel to it that I wished I could have brushed my teeth after having it. Just not the one I would go with.

Well they do hold you over. They are really dense and heavy little cookie's, but let's be honest here. They are not really a cookie at all. To me it is just another protein bar . I think stuff like this are absolutely wonderful to have on hand when hiking or paddling the river or something.
    Like Xcmiler said, the macro's are really good and it is not loaded with crap that is bad for you. So that is good. But this is not something just anyone is going to want to run out to the store and grab. I used these in place of my mid- morning snack and it always held me over way past my lunch time.

On amazon you can get a box of 12 for 23 bucks. Which come's to 1.91 a cookie. Not bad and even though the animal snack bars are more I would most likely go with those.

Side Effects

Other than just having that funky texture , taste with some.. no issue's.

Conclusion

ProSupps make's some great product's. This one is not bad, and I could not imagine how hard it has to be to even make something like this and have it taste decent. I think I may have been like xcmiler and was expecting something a bit different. Like a crumbly cookie or something ha.

Overall
    Overall
    9.5
      April 4, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Knocked Out All Night
    • Helps Calm The Day Down
    • Maybe Too Strong

Rich Piana, love him or hate him, he really kinda reinvented supplement's. He was one of the few youtube channels I followed and watched regularly.
    He will be missed. I really feel like he truly took to heart what kind of product's he put out. This one really proves it. Never has there been a more appropriately named supplement!

Getting older and having a life that seems to never stop from the time feet hit the floor to the time I put them back in the bed. So having something that can help me get unwind and get a good night's rest.. Hell ya I will take that!.

Huge list.
    750mg of Gaba
    750mg of L-Tyrosine, Huge dose . Improving alertness following the loss of sleep. Taking tyrosine helps people who have lost a night's sleep stay alert for about 3 hours longer than they otherwise would. Also, early research shows that tyrosine improves memory and reasoning in people who are sleep-deprived.
    8mg of Melatonin, This is a huge dose! If you are not used to Melatonin I know for a fact you need to ease into this kind of dose.

Now there is a a lot of herbs and amino acids that I feel are important additions to this too.
    Lemon balm extract 500 mg This really does help take the edge off and I have used this as a stand alone.
    Inositol 500mg
    L-Tryptophan 500mg
    L-Dopa 200mga precursor of dopamine, has been the gold standard for the treatment of Parkinson's disease. Its many benefits include improved sexual function, increased cognitive performance and motivation, better sleep, and pain relief.
    Passion flower extract 200 mg
    Hibiscus flower extract 2000mg
    L-theanine 75 mg
    L-phenylanine 75 mg
    5-HTP 30 mg

It is a huge list of things you might not typically put in a supplement, but then again we are talking about a Rich Piana supplement here.

It only come's in Honey lemon tea and although it does not really taste as appealing as it sound's the taste did grow on me and learned to look forward to taking it. It mixes up easy . I just used a cup and a fork to mix it with. I would suggest starting off with a 1/4 dose as this does have 8 mg melatonin in a full dose.

Oh hell yeah it works!. Seriously this stuff is so awesome!. I took this at half scoop the first several doses and it absolutely knocked me out.
    It is weird. You just get this kinda of calming feeling come over you. So much so you , just call it a night and then boom alarm is going off. It was kind of odd sleeping that sound and deep all night like I did. This worked for a good while at just 1/2 scoop I did recently move up to a full dose and the first few times you will be a bit groggy in the morning but it does not effect me like that now.
    The best part of this supplement for me is the way it just settles you down and the calming effect it does. I highly suggest this for anyone that has a busy life and has hard time turning it off at night.

For 40 bucks I will pay this every time! This has lasted me a long time and it is worth every penny to me.

Side Effects

Can be a bit strong for the first timers or the first few times you take it.

Conclusion

Rich , You are missed by many. I loved seeing your passion for the supplement community and the fitness industry. I hope your company continues your path you paved and only moved forward from here on out.

Overall
    Thanks to Performax Labs for sending it out!
      April 4, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Full Disclosure
    • No Prop Blends!

As I get older I know I get have more of those forgetful moment's than I used to. So having a product to give me a mental boost and help with focus and improved memory and added mood benefit's , that is for sure something I can get on board with. Performax labs has been a big part of SR and has some good product's , also having some strong follower's on here and other board's I was more than interested to try this one out.

MMAfreak gave some great details on this one. So for more complete info, check his review out.
    I will mention what t...

I will mention what think are the important parts.
    CDP-choline (250mg) , Shown to be effective for improving concentration. Several studies have proven this.
    Caffeine ( 150 mg ) Simple and always effective
    L-Theanine (100 mg) Works great with caffeine.
    Theacrine (as TeaCrine) (50 mg) Really starting to love this ingredient. Proving to be a great stimulant and addition for concentration.
    Noopept (20mg)
    Ornithine HCl (250 mg) is shown in many cases to give a nervous, or jittery feeling. ( it did me),

Started off with one cap to access where I was at. Felt nothing. Moved to 2. Felt.. something. Moved to 3. Felt pretty good, Tried 4 and got nauseous . I tried this twice. With the same result. I stuck with 3 for the most of the bottle. No burps or gas issues. No real stomach issues from the actually pills.

At 3 pills I did feel some added focus and added energy, But like mentioned I felt mentally best at 4 pills but It also made me kinda sick physically. So that sucked. Now I did take 2 pills and then about 20 mins later take another stimulate product on hand and boom this was the sweet spot. I felt absolutely awesome for about 3 hrs. Now saying that I think it was something in this that at the 4 pill dose was just too much for me. I am not sure what that would be. I have my guess but I can not pin point it.
    Now saying that I felt great doing it the way I found does not say that it was this product alone. I played with the timing and dosing of this as much as I could during the trial I had this and took a break after this to see how I felt after taking this product for a week or so.
    I took this every time while at work and it did help keep me moving before I got behind. I am a person that tends do better under pressure than just get up and get going. But while on this I was able to get moving much easier than just a normal morning cup of joe.
    I was still a bit let down by this even saying this.

Seems to be around 40 bucks to be the cheapest I can find it. Even using the amazon Prime route . I think this is a bit high for something that honestly is just some added stimulate's that help get you moving a bit more. I do not think it is worth that much to me.

Side Effects

Like mentioned , at 4 pills it made me sick. Lower doses seemed to be too little.

Conclusion

I did get something from this but for me it was either too much or too little. Now this maybe great for other's and I am sure it may work well for most, especially for some that are new to Nootropics.

Thanks to Tim Muriello for sending it out!
      March 6, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Dark Blend
    • Taste Good
    • Smooth
    • Still Waiting On The High Caffeine

At now 41 year old with twin teen boy's and everyone not morning people, I NEED MY COFFEE IN THE MORNING!! That being said seeing some high caffeine coffee from TIM MURIELLO, I could not resist .

Well There is no label for this at all but the website there is a great info on what this is made up of.

But it does say it is made up of particular roasts and South and Central Amercain beans give you much more caffeine.

Now as far as caffeine content? It is hard to say ...

Now as far as caffeine content? It is hard to say honestly. I looked to see if these type of beans hold more caffeine than other's and some reading showed that some do, yes but the number's are all over the place really. Espresso holding the highest amount per oz.
    I will do some copy and paste here for some info on the info I found interesting.
    As the caffeine content in coffee beans varies according to the species of the coffee plant, there are the two main species of the coffee plant used to produce the coffee. These plants are Coffea Arabica and Coffee Canephora (Robusta). Coffee Arabica grown mostly in Central and South America, and its beans contain about 1.1% caffeine. Coffee Robusta, grown mostly in Indonesia and Africa, and bens contain about 2.2% caffeine.

The caffeine content in coffee beans also depend on the local environment where the coffee plants are grown, length of growing season, time of harvest, the method of process, and the genetic subspecies or varietal. So coffee beans from two different places, or coffee varietals, usually have distinctive characteristics. Even coffee grown in the same general region can vary in caffeine content.

At first I did not like the taste but after a few times I learned to really enjoy it. It is dark like a starbucks style blend. I was using a caffe verona blend at the time I got this, and it was just a touch less dark than the starbucks blend. It is nice and smooth extra dark roast ( french ) blend. Tasting notes are Blackberry, semi-sweet chocolate, and anise.
    It suggests using a heaping teaspoon per 6 oz of water. Being a typical cup is roughly 8oz of water I just went with the " Bro " heaping scoop.

Well it's coffee, not a Preworkout, and it does help get me going but I never got the rush of coffee buzz I was hoping I was going to get. When reading the label as HIGH CAFFEINE , I was just hoping this would really hit hard and get me going but it seemed to be just like normal high priced coffee to me.
    I will say some coffee can bother my stomach as times and this did not bother me like that. I was easy to sip and drink and towards the end of the bag I was really enjoying the taste and smoothness of it.

I can only find this on the companies website for now. for 16 bucks for 12 oz of grounded coffee, That maybe a bit too much for me to pay for. I can get a 32 oz bag of caffe verona at Sam's wholesale for 19 bucks. I find it hard to say this coffee vs another coffee has more or less caffeine. I do know that a dark blend tends to hold more than others. But I still can not justify paying that much for this one.

Side Effects

Not that much more caffeine.

Conclusion

I am glad I got to try this as it was something that peaked my interest, but I can not justify the price for this one compared to getting a coffee that I also like at a much lower price. Although this one does taste pretty good. I would like to see if this would be any better if it came as whole bean coffee and ground fresh. Thank you for letting me have a go at this. I feel it is good coffee but I feel I was missing the high caffeine as promised.

Overall
    Thanks to Millennium Sport Technologies for sending it out!
      February 27, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Sleep
    • Recovery
    • Deep Sleep
    • Immune System Support
    • Cardiovascular Health
    • Hormone Support
    • Vivid Dreams
    • Doesn't Put You To Sleep

As an old stressed out middle aged man ,, getting some solid rest is a serious must. I have used other sleep aid's but most fall short on some important ingredient's and some just do not have enough of what is needed. Let's see how this one does.

The main thing I want to point out is the zinc on this. It has 30 mg which is one of the highest I have seen in a ZMA product in while. I have seen some have just 3mg which is absolutely useless. Zinc is very important for athletes and even more important for male's. Being on TRT my doc stresses just how important this supplement is. I can really feel a different if I do not take it on a regular basis.
    Magnesium is another I see other supplement's drop the ball with. This one contain's 500mg . Which is above the recommended dose for my age. Good job here.

Having 72 trace minerals blend is nice to see also.
    Take a look at this profile label on the side of this page for more info.

4 pills . Keep it simple stupid as the saying goes.

WOW I have missed those crazy ass dream's that come from a solid zma product. You can really tell you are in a deep REM sleep pattern while on this. I also wake up nice and refreshed. No hangover at all. I was able to feel like I could focus on my work much better during the day while on this. Also this seem's to wind you down slowly and bam you are dreaming and wake up 6 - 8 hrs later. I seriously slept very good on this most of the time. But there was a few time's I struggled to get to sleep and stay asleep . This happens with EVERY sleep aid I take from time to time. I do not know why but it is like it hit's the opposite gear or something and no matter what I do I can't get my brain to shut it down.
    But 9 times out of 10 this worked great.

Finding this now for around 18 bucks for 120 caps. Is a great deal. I did see this a while back on amazon for 15 bucks and free shipping but I can not find that deal now.

Side Effects

Deep sleeps, and VERY VIVID dreams.

Conclusion

Love the deep sleep and vivid dreams. Actually one of the favorite thing's I have about this product. Not to mention the added health benefit's .
    Thank you Millennium sport's for being a part of this site and hope to see more from them here. Great product here.