mhseaver670

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 8 years, and was last online today

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by mhseaver670

Thanks to Universal for sending it out!
  October 24, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Muti- Vitamins.
  • Most Comprehensive Multi-vitamin On The Market
  • Price
  • Has Good Liver Support
  • Affordable Enough
  • A Lot Of Pills!
  • Horse Pills

As an older male I try to stay healthy as possible but it seems that if I do get a cold once a year I get it 5 times or more, But on those few times I never get sick all year I do believe it is because I stayed on game with my Vitamins. I feel this is something that EVERYONE should be taking, in some sort of way that can be easy for them. I would even say that as a whole 80% of the population in the United states do not enough good things for us to get out healthy Vitamin intakes. This is just here to help.

I remember watching some old videos o...

I remember watching some old videos of the older Bodybuilders from back in the day working out and you would always see Universal products in the background. So yea I always wondered what that was. Then Hulk Hogan keeps preaching to take you Vitamins. So I have actually been into taking my Vitamins thank's to all these guy's. Animal pak is a trusted product that has been used by many for a long time and I feel you should too. But if you do not like all these pill's they do have a powdered version that is made for you as well.

We could be here all day talking about what all is in this. But I will try to not repeat what Cray has summed up on his review.
Five huge complexes on this.
Vitamin complex.
Pretty good, I like they have 30mg of zinc, I do wish they more Vitamin D in this, I find it really low in my opinion at only 680iu in two packs.
Amino Acid complex
I feel this one is set up pretty well for what is considered just a vitamin product.
Performance complex
Uni-Liver blend is what I am talking about. I do not know if you have taken this as a stand alone but I can say this is something that really seems to help me with strength recovery.
Antioxidant complex
Lots of great things in this to help you just feel better in general
Digestive Enzyme complex
I think some vitamins really miss this. If you are not digesting your vitamins better you will fail to utilize them the best way possible.

Now let me say there is SO much in the this I could never list or hit on everything. Like Cray mentioned it takes another top tier Vitamin like Vital4U to even compare to this stuff. I think I feel best on the others but I do say I tend to perform best at the gym on these.

Its pills and yes there is several, rather large ones in the pak. Don't be a wuss and just take these. They work.
I always took these along with my other staples in the morning. . I also only used one pack a day.

I loved these as much as my Vital4u. I think my immune system was a bit better with those than it was on the pak. But that being said I still had some truly great recovery and just overall energy on these. Actually so much I talked two guys at work into buying them and they are enjoying them as well.
I did hit a few extra PR's while taking these.. no I do not think it was a vitamin that did that but I do feel it, But I think it may have helped in other areas that possibly attributed to it.
Also as cray mentioned this does help some with digestion. Just enough to say that is helps. Nothing ground breaking but a help.

I think I found this online for 28 bucks for 44 paks. I took this one pak a day and found that enough for my needs. I feel this is a very solid buy.

Side Effects

Just several pills and sometimes can be a bit hard to swallow

Conclusion

Universal continues to make solid products year after year. I have always wanted to give this a run and glad I did. I will be getting these more often and would like to try out the animal flex at some point.

Huge apology to Universal for taking so long to get this review out I just recently took a new job and have been working crazy hrs.

October 7, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Hard Hitting
  • Mixes Well
  • Can Be Hard To Sleep

41 year old man that still enjoys a high stimulate Pre workout from time to time. I had been wondering about this one for a while before I pulled the trigger.

Staunch nation and Calum Von Moger has done pretty well bringing up some Hype to his products. I have watched a few videos of him and he seems like a really cool guy and so I thought maybe I should try this one.

Serving size is 17.20g ( but I am having a hard time matching that up to the ingredients on the bottle )
Pretty good profile, even though I think the c...

Pretty good profile, even though I think the caffeine is a bit high for me.
Thiamine 75 mg

L-theanine 360mg
Higenamine 75 mg
Hordenine 50mg
Huperzine A 300mcg

I think this would work better with a slightly lower dose of stimulates in it. I feel that if it was lower this would deliver a really good pump.
There really is nothing huge or new and improved with this one I do not think.

I got the Aussie Apple and It was pretty good, Nice and tart but not overkill
Mixed up really well too.

I did not know what to expect from this one, So first the time I took a half scoop and it was a good " awake " feeling. So the next heavy lifting session I had, I took a full dose. It turned out to be a pretty strong, but not so much that I did not like it. I enjoy a hard hitting Pre here and there so this one fit the bill just right. Now because of the High caffeine that is why I never got a huge pump I would assume. Now one thing about this one is , DO NOT TAKE THIS LATE IN THE EVENING!. If I took this any later than 6pm and tried to hit the bed around 10pm . It was dang near impossible to sleep.
I never had any weird after taste or upset stomach or crash from this so big points for that.

It is more costly than most other Pre's that I would typically buy, but I found a good deal through staunchnation and did a bundle of this and the Bcaa Hydration. This alone with run you are 39 - 49 bucks on amazon, which is the cheapest place to find it.

Side Effects

Restless sleep if taken close to bed time.

Conclusion

I think the price could be a little less as there are few trademarked and highly sought out ingredients in this. Also I would like to see the caffeine a bit lower but that is just me. Overall a solid and fun , different Pre workout.

Overall
Thanks to Thin Fit Line for sending it out!
  September 4, 2018

• Calming Effect
  • Low Dose On Most Things

Watching the old glory days of wrestling, I always wanted to be big like Hulk Hogan. So I knew at an early age to take my vitamin's everyday.

I always do feel better when I take some good quality vitamin's and it is always easier to try and get a pack of everything you need and just have it with you and take when it is convenient. So first off seeing something that is geared directly towards first responder's I thought was interesting. I understand that they have a hard job and have to be on the 100% at moment's notice , so I was curious to see what would be in these that would be different than say an athletic mutivitamin.

When you first look at the profile you will see a very long list of ingredient's which I thought was impressive. And there is some interesting things thrown in there also. But I started doing some comparing and noticed some things I feel are pretty important was really very low dosed especially when compared to others like Vital4u or the Original Animal pak.
Now that is not saying this is not a complex profile, just in my opinion I think some are low dosed.
I am not going to list the entire list of the profile but I will hit on some things I found low or should be mentioned.
D-3 133iu. Very low as compared to the animal pak at 680iu even if you take half serving ( one pack ) you still have 340 iu. Vital4u has 4000iu.
Zinc is at 5g. Again low. Animal pak has this 30mg ( half dose would be 15mg ) and vital4u at 15mg
Niacin 7.5 mg , again the pak beat it at 82mg and 41mg at half dose.
lecthin is 125mg here and vital4u has this at 1200mg. Big difference.
I do like they have Ashwagandha in this at 200mg. Huge plus for that and also having the Bioperine in this also at 5mg.

Like I said they have a huge list of stuff and solid ingredients I feel they would be better off upping the dosages of some and raising the price a bit to put together a better vitamin. Like the Fruit and vegetable blend. Great mix of things but it comes in a low 105mg. For 42 ingredients of that, you are barely getting anything from anyone of them.
Anyway take a look at the profile and do some comparing yourself. I feel it is a good profile just some things need a bump.

I can taste these a bit. It is just 6 pills so big plus there. I would like to see more hard pressed pills instead of the veg caps. This slows the absorption rate some and helps you process it slower.

I did not get as good of a bump of energy as I normally do from the vital4u which is my " go to " as of now. But I think I did notice a bit calmer mood. Maybe from the ashwagandha root? Maybe. The one thing I did notice was my allergies was a bit worse while on these as compared to the vital4u.
I did not get sick during these so there is a plus there. They did not make me sick to the stomach or anything either.
I might have had a bit more alertness than I would have without a vitamin at all. So I could tell they was working .
All in all it is hard to gauge a Multi while you are on it. That is one reason this review took a while to get done. You can not really feel any difference until you have been off a multi for a few weeks.

i have only been able to find these for 29.95 for 30 packs. So they are bit cheaper than the others I did mention. But I also feel like others will pay more for a better profile.

Side Effects

Small funky taste. not bad

Conclusion

This is a great profile but I feel this needs some improvement. Not bad though. Just some small things could be bumped up and yes it might cost a touch more, but if this site has proven one thing, is that people will pay more for a better product. One big positive here is though, they do not have crazy claims about their product and I really like that. Sorry it took so long for the review.

Thanks to Humanix for sending it out!
  August 14, 2018

Cons:

Vanaphase is trying to bring back a supplement that had a little bit of fame back years ago. While giving this some really big claims they had some big shoes to fill right out the door.
    - Dramatic strength increases within 1-2 weeks
    - Absurd inter-workout pumps
    - Rock hard muscles throughout the day
    - Improved workout endurance
    - Enhanced recovery times
    - A tighter, leaner physique
    So how does this supplement differ than what was out in the 90's , and if it really does work this well , why did it disappear?

41 year old male looking for any extr...

- Dramatic strength increases within 1-2 weeks
    - Absurd inter-workout pumps
    - Rock hard muscles throughout the day
    - Improved workout endurance
    - Enhanced recovery times
    - A tighter, leaner physique

41 year old male looking for any extra edge I can get to help fight of the aging process or at least the visual part of it .

Vanadium: 10mg- Vanadium
    Vanadium is used for treating prediabetes and diabetes, low blood sugar, high cholesterol, heart disease, tuberculosis, syphilis, a form of "tired blood" (anemia), and water retention ; for improving athletic performance in weight training; and for preventing cancer.
    How does it work?
    There is some evidence that vanadium might act like insulin, or help to increase the effects of insulin.
    This is taken from webmd

Vanadium is LIKELY SAFE in adults, if less than 1.8 mg per day is taken. At higher doses, such as those used to treat diabetes, vanadium frequently causes unwanted side effects including abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, nausea, and gas. It can also cause a greenish tongue, loss of energy, and problems with the nervous system.
    Vanadium is UNSAFE when used in large amounts and for a long time. This increases the risk of serious side effects including kidney damage.
    Vanadium might lower blood sugar. People with diabetes should check their blood sugar carefully and watch for signs of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia).

They are tasteless.
    I took one with every meal. Pretty simple but kind of annoying at the same time.

I had zero effects from this. Good or bad. I was looking for even slight changes but the ones I did have I can not credit it for this. I was on a slightly different diet than normal so I was already starting to lean out some then kinda hit a wall , which was when I started to take this. So with all these claims I thought it would help put me back on track. I did keep my hopes up but I never did see anything or feel any extra boost in the gym. I was at least hoping for the added water pumps it promised but I can not say they was increased at all either. I was starting to feel like I got scammed or even got a placebo product. My strength was going up on this but I feel It was more of the different training program and the better diet than this.

36.99 for 90 count which is 30 day supply . For what I got from this. No way.

Side Effects

zero. Good or bad

Conclusion

As mentioned in my title. I think some things should just be left behind and not messed with again. Sorry it took so long to get this review up.

Overall
    Overall
    4.5
      August 6, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Transparent Label
    • Fights Cortisol
    • Acacetin
    • Astragalus Could Be Higher

VMI has some great product's , but as with all companies sometimes there are somethings that just are better than another similar products. Which seemed to be the result for me on this one.

41 year old male on TRT . I have always responded great to Estrogen or cortisol inhibitors or the like. I had the chance to run the bigger bad brother of this Arima-XD and had wonderful results. So I was curious to see how this one was different and what it would do as compared to the other.

astragalus extract at 250 mg
    acacetin...

astragalus extract at 250 mg
    acacetin at 100 mg
    The acacetin is a natural flavone that is found in the Damiana (Turnera diffusa) plant. Acacetin has been studied for a variety of reasons and some research suggests it may have anti-aromatase and anti-estrogen properties.
    It is hard to find what the recommended dosages are.

VMI suggests taking two capsules 20-30 minutes prior to a meal or training. Do not exceed two capsules in a 24 hour period.
    I always took these with my lunch time meals .

I rated this exactly like how it performed. It did show some minor things to show it was working but no where even close the Arima- XD. I did notice the typical thinning of the skin, and slight increase in libido at the first ( week 1 ) but when I thought this was going to work as well as the Arima-XD it basically stopped working. ( the rest of the time ) I never had much more than that, even so much so that I thought it actually reversed all the benefits I first had from it. The only other thing I can say I got from this was drier joints.
    I really wish I got more out of this than what I did. But after using the Arima-XD this one honestly felt like a waste of time.

Amazon has this for 20 bucks which is a solid deal but I would much rather pay another 10 bucks for the Arima-XD.

Side Effects

Dry joints. Short term effects

Conclusion

VMI makes some great products, and are a great part of SR. But I was disappointed in this one though. I am very sorry it took me so long to get this review up. I wish I could say more on this product but it was really not much as compared to the other Arima-XD.

Overall
    Overall
    3.0
      July 22, 2018

• Some Ingredients Could Be Dosed Higher

Sure who does not want to drink a few ounces of a supplement and let the lbs or waist line shrink. But honestly I feel that maybe just something that is offered on those late night TV ads.

L-carnitine 500 mg

Green Tea Leaf Extract 50mg
    Gamma Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester Chloride 25mg
    Paradoxine Grains of Paradise Extract 15mg
    bioperine 2.5mg

The one thing I really was interested in was the Grain of paradise. I have heard lots of great stuff about this. I think the profile was pretty good. I like green tea extract and feel it works well.

I had orange pineapple and the first few times I was like WTF is this?! Awful. I did put it in the fridge and it helped a lot. But it did have this strange, strong taste that is really hard to describe. But the flavor it is called is not what I would have named it.
    Dosing was odd. I feel it was to low a dose to really hit or have an effect.

Nothing. I am being honest. I never felt warm and fuzzy from it. I never had a energy rush. I never had hunger suppression. I really hate this did not do anything for me. I was hoping to have the sweating effect from the grains of paradise but I never got that either. I really do not have anything else to say about this.

I did find this for 14 bucks online but even at that I would still not go for it due to the fact of the effectiveness it had for me.

Side Effects

Nothing. I really mean it too.

Conclusion

I know some things work well with other's but this did nothing for me. VMI is a huge part of this site and community. By no means should this review be viewed as this product will not work for anyone, it just did not work for me.

July 9, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Clinical Dosaging
    • Great Pumps
    • Endurance
    • Muscle Fullness
    • A Bit Of Overkill
    • Headaches

Oh how we learn to love the pump. We constantly seek out that better pump than the last time. For me it is especially true on chest or arm's day! So getting a supplement that helps compliment that huge pump and help it stick around for a while longer I certainly want a scoop of that!.

41 year old man that has gotten into more of the powerlifting scene than I was years ago. But I still like to have a solid volume get swollen day too.

A solid looking profile.
    Going to list the Full dose ingredients. You can half the ...

A solid looking profile.
    Going to list the Full dose ingredients. You can half the dose and it is still solid and and maybe enough for some people.
    Peak02 1000mg

( selaginella Tamariscine ) ( leaves ) 100mg

Nutrient uptake matrix
    Astragin 50mg
    Vanadyl Sulfate 7.5 mg

As you can see this is a serious pump product and as mentioned in another review , In a way overkill.
    The one ingredient I had to research was the amentoPump. Very interesting stuff on that.

check this link out

It does not have creatine, and I am glad it does not have beta alanine. I hate that tingle feeling anyway.

Cosmic candy was the taste I picked , and damn it is strong. I have no idea what to tell you it tastes like. because it is kinda all over the place!.
    But I did like it. The more I had this the more I really looked forward to it.

Mixing . It does have some settling , but then again there is a ton of stuff in this too. So I can see why everything does not want to mix together. Overall not bad as some I have had.

Dosing . I took about 15 -30 mins before hitting my first set.

The first few times was absolutely epic! I mean stupid pumps!. Have to squeeze the blood out of my biceps to have enough range of motion for next set kinda pump. Same thing on chest. I looked more pumped, more vein's with every set. Strength was on point too. Seemed to help with mind muscle connection as well. The best pump's I received though was when I hit upper back. If you do a lot of row's and ton's of volume on back you will absolutely love this. I wanted the pump from this on back day every time. I actually started saving my last few scoops for only back day's toward the end. I did try it on high volume leg day and I did get some more tightness but nothing like upper body.

Now for the bad. I did get a headache from this one occasion. It was never too severe but enough to let me know I had too much going on.

I was able to find this for close to forty bucks. I can not remember what store that was from though. My bad. At full dose it is just 20 serving's. But this is not intended to be used every workout. And I did not use it as that either. It was for my fun "Desert" workouts as I call them. This tub still lasted a good while and I feel was a good deal.

Side Effects

Can cause headaches

Conclusion

Musclesport spared no expense with this one. I enjoyed this and like the crazy ass flavor as well.

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
      June 25, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fully Disclosed
    • Natural
    • Reduced Fatigue
    • Uses Both BCAAEAA Blend
    • Reduces Cramping
    • No Proprietary Blends
    • Great Profile
    • May Be Expensive For Budget Minded Consumers
    • Average Taste

Nutrabio is one of my top picks for supplement's I feel they have always taken the extra step to ensure top quality products are used, and produced with their name on it. I rarely use a intra drink but getting one here and there is a nice little addition to my routine to supplementation .

Yea I am one of the old guys here but I still put in the work when I can. I am more into the powerlifting style of workouts as of late but I still like to get some volume day's in also here and there. Many of the guys that know me have started to wait and hit their volume day's with me because of the enormity of them. So how does being natural change this up?

Basically this is just the same as the normal Intra blast they make with just a few small differences. First off this uses organic raw sugar cane, and stevia leaf extract which are going to be the major differences here.
    Overall the profile is just as solid as you would expect from Nutrabio.
    5 grams of carbs all from the sugar.
    Bcaa at 7.4 grams
    which gives you 3.8g of L-Leucine, 1.8 grams of L-Lisoleucine and 1.8g of L-valine.
    Also a good dose of the EAA's as well.
    5Grams of L-glutamine
    1g of OKG which helps with recovery very well.
    2grams of Taurine , I love this. I use this everyday and it really does make a difference.

There are some other additions but these are the most important ones for me. Which just what I listed it would be great but Mark does not stop there and he just keeps adding little additions to build a wonderful Profile.

Well Its stevia. I am not a fan of it. I will take the bad stuff any day over it. I am not looking to be 3% bodyfat anytime soon.
    I had the sweet tea and at first I actually really hated it. It did grow on me and I liked it better once I figured out a good mixture point for me.
    It does have some settling on the bottom but it mixes back up good and even.
    I took one scoop with every workout until I ran out.

I did get some recovery between set's with this from time to time. It was at time's better than others. But that could be a whole mess of reason's why. It's hot as can be here and Tennessee now and the humidity can kill an ordinary man. So I could be a bit more dehydrated than normal being I work outside.
    I hit several Pr's while taking this. Now I can not say it was this drink that did it but It should be mentioned. It could have been the extra boost I got while sipping on this the whole workout. I would typically finish this with about 20 mins left in my workout and it seemed to help on most days. There was a few days that maybe I was just exhausted or did not have my meals right or whatever reason this just did nothing but make me feel full. Something I do not like while working out.

It is 39 bucks on Nutrabio's site and as far as I know that is the only place you can get this one. The other NOT natural version is on BB.com. for the same price. 1.33 a serving.

Side Effects

Taste was not the best.
    Some settling.

Conclusion

If you like quality ingredient's, full transparent label's and healthy and natural supplement's this might be the one you are looking for.

June 10, 2018

Look leaner
    boost libido
    Cheap and effective
    Joints may get achy

41 year old male , typically follows a more powerlifting rountine for 2 weeks then high volume week. Cardio is not really a big thing for me right now , even with summer coming up. That being said I do try to limit the bad foods and eat a bit cleaner and lighter , mostly so I do not feel so heavy and bloated. But even with that I tend to always have a hard time getting leaner in the stomach area. Cortisol is so hard for me to control and I can usually have great results from one that works. So lets see how this one worked.

2 pills
    Vitamin E 30IU
    Calcium D-Glucarate 350mg
    Diindolylmethane (DIM) 150mg
    Indole-3-Carbinol 150mg
    5,7 Dihydroxyflavone (as Chrysin) 150mg
    Panax Notoginseng & Astragalus (as Astragin) 15 mg

Seeing the added astragin in this I feel is a huge plus for a product like this.
    Calcium d-glucarate is nutrient compound that has been demonstrated to aid in estrogen balance by promoting the excretion of excess estrogen from the body. It also promotes overall cellular detoxification.

I3C and DIM are phytochemical compounds that promote the metabolism of estrogen, allowing for a more favorable ration between "good" 2-OHE1 estrogens and "bad" 16 OHE1 estrogen.
    Everything in this is shown to help or decrease certain hormone levels.

2 pills. Easy to take.
    No issues with dosing.

Takes about 10 days to start seeing results. I was also starting to tan while taking this and I will say it was really making the leaning out effect look that much more dramatic. Skin was looking paper thin on my chest, shoulders and arms. I was asked several times while on this what I was doing to lean down so much. Funny thing is my weight only dropped about 5lbs on this the whole time. My strength and aggression was moving up and up every week. I seemed to level out about 25 days in and never seen much more leaning out than what I had. I did start to get a bit of achy joints toward the very end. I think it would hurt much more in the colder months but with summer here my joints are typically not too bad.
    The one thing I think I loved the most was how many more new veins I started to see. I typically show vascularity well anyway but this was over the top.
    Another thing that should be mentioned or warned. The libido boost. This and Invictus has been the best libido booster and cortisol controller to date for me. I waited to write this review as I wanted to see how fast the results would fade out and return to normal . I am currently running the arimadrol so I can compare the two.

Supplementgeeks.com has this for 22.99 right now.. Let me tell you. GO GET IT NOW. That is a killer deal.

Side Effects

Results tend to fade about 10 days after use.
    Can give dry achy joints.

Conclusion

One of my top picks for estrogen and cortisol control. I loved the results of this. Absolutely worth the money.

Thanks to MDRN Athlete for sending it out!
      May 22, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fully Disclosed Label
    • Proper Doses
    • Great Focus
    • Determined
    • DynamineTeaCrineCombo
    • Good Value If On Sale
    • Expensive Without A Discount
    • Can Be Too Strong For Some

Be warned! Half scoop first time!
    Hit's hard with energy and focus.
    Bring more clothes.. you will sweat!
    Great profile but a bit pricey

40 year old , Semi powerlifter, semi just workout because it keeps me from going insane. Getting a solid Preworkout is gold nowday's. Seeing what this one had to offer I was excited to give it a go.

Good grief what a profile on this one. Starts off simple and gets better as you read down the label.
    Consists of 3 blend matrix's but they are fully disclosed.
    First is a vitablend
    Vit...

Be warned! Half scoop first time!
    Hit's hard with energy and focus.
    Bring more clothes.. you will sweat!
    Great profile but a bit pricey

Consists of 3 blend matrix's but they are fully disclosed.
    First is a vitablend
    Vitamin C 300mg.. This should be a staple for anyone. I would like to see this at 500mg.
    Niacin 30 mg
    B6 10 mg
    B12 200mcg.

Next is the Swolematrix
    L-Citrulline 6g.
    CarnoSyn Beta Alanine at 3.2 g
    Betaine Anhydrous 2g
    Agmatine 1 g

Next is where it shines the Neurohack complex
    N-Acetyl-L- Tyrosine 750 mg
    Alpha-GPC 300mg
    methylliberine ( dynamine )40% 250mg
    Theacrine ( teacrine ) 40% 125mg
    L-Theanine 100mg
    Huperzine A 50mcg
    Caffeine anhydrous 300mg
    And for absorption Bioprine 5mg
    Now The last major three ingredients should give you an idea of what you are dealing with here.

I had the tigers blood and I was so stoked to get this. But I was really let down by this. I don't know if they have ever had a tigers blood snow cone but this was not it for me . No matter how I mixed it I did not enjoy this. I was like a tropical punch with some weird stuff in it.
    It does mix well .
    I dosed this mostly at half scoop on most days. Deadlift and squats got the full scoop.

Well damn it's strong. The first time I took a full scoop and it knocked me on my butt. I had not had much to eat and almost ruined the workout. But I could not ignore how much I was sweating and the focus and drive I was having in the gym.
    Next few time's I took half scoop and it was perfect for normal days. But lets get to where it really kicks you in the rear.
    I have set 4 huge PR's while on this at full scoop. Maybe it was this. Maybe it was just the day. But I have to say the focus is what really gets me going on a good Preworkout.
    While on this I have Broke my deadlift by 35 lbs and pulled 475 for 2. Then two days later pulled 495 off 2 inch blocks.
    Come in the next week and squat 405 x 2 and benched 335 pause for 4. So yea something is going on here.
    Now the bad part. Even though this does kick like a horse it maybe a bit much for some. That is why I stuck with half to 3/4 scoops for most part.
    Also even with the Swolematrix I never really got those huge pumps like was hoping for. But with this much stimulate in this is only going to counter the pumps. So it makes sense.

But as mentioned the focus is really off the charts on this. Its like your in a bad mood and just want to be left alone kinda thing. At least it was for me. I loved this part of the product. My gym partner says he is going to buy me more so I will shut - up more often. HA

Well right now they have a BOGO offer going on. BOGO2018 so that is a great deal . 43 bucks and get 40 servings at full dose and even more if used like me.

Side Effects

If you do not eat a bit and take a full dose... be warned.
    Dont take it too late in the evening.. Can cause some restless nights.
    Not much pump.

Conclusion

MDRN Athlete has done well with this. I think the focus and sweat inducing workouts are some of the best I have had in while.
    Love to see what else they come out with . But I hope they come down south and get some real tiger's blood snow cone before they continue with that flavor. I think the pump's would have been better if it did not have such a big dose of caffeine and other stimulates. I am okay with that though as it still delivered in other areas.