mhseaver670

Expert Reviewer

• Member has been active for 7 years, and was last online today
  • Social media account not linked

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by mhseaver670

Thanks to EvoMuse for sending it out!
  August 2, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Sweating
  • Does Not Burn
  • A Little Pricey
  • Ingredient Amount Not Listed
  • Little Brown Clumps
  • Stains Light Colored Clothing
  • NO Correct Way To Dose Accurate

Okay so I love trying a topical supplement. I just seems so scientific and different than a normal pills or drink. I guess that is the nerd in me. I had read about this product on some other forums just prior to seeing it on here available , and those boards pretty much raved about how well this brand was, not just this product. Now I do know some boards seem to have a few brands they brag about and feel can make no bad product but I hoped this was not the case.

A little strange profile to me especially after reading what they claim thi...

A little strange profile to me especially after reading what they claim this product does and what it focuses on.
First it is one big list of ingredients with zero grams or mg of what you are getting . So basically even with the 30 plus ingredients you may only be getting a hefty dose of Isopropyl alcohol and Yohimbine, and some peppermint oil to feel a burning sensation. Then you add in the Placebo effect and boom you got some decent products. Now I did do some research on some of these ingredients and I am still confused as to how it can actually go into your body and search out bad fat cells and help get rid of those. I wish the reps for this brand would help break this down more with possibly a full write up and explain things a bit more.

Ugg, where to start. It is a mess. That is being nice. It is a strange orange brown to it. I thought I was getting ready to step on stage and was applying the last bit of tan on. Anyway, It has no pump and the doseage is a silver dollar size? Seriously? I mean if they have made a product that can travel into your body and help make you shred up, but they cant give you a decent pump for a proper even dose? Come on man.
Now applying it, no matter how clean I tried to be I would end up with it all over the sink. Not sure why. And it will stain a shirt if you have not let this dried fully.

Did it work? Maybe. I was kinda toying with a Keto diet of sorts. I never could get below 50 carbs but I did stay under 100 carbs for almost the entire time of taking this. So yea I did lean down. Yea my stomach did specifically lean out some. But was it from this magic supplement or was it the lower carbs? I started using this on my upper chest and shoulders and I did notice I was looking a bit more lean there, but I actually wonder if it was just because I was looking more for any change? Hard to say. I did seem to feel warm, but it was always short lived. I did not last very long. I think this may help work a bit if someone used this morning with fasted cardio. Now my weight did not go down much ( a couple lbs ) but I was looking leaner and was keeping my strength, but I have been hitting the gym pretty hard the past few months so I feel that is to be expected. Honestly I am still on the fence if this really did help as much as the diet was? I have since went off this and off the modified diet and I have worked back out to my true self again but I am okay with that. ha.

53 dollars at amazon, 45 dollars at nutraplanet ( but out of stock. ) 54 dollars at ebay, So basically this stuff is kinda all over the place. For the lack of knowledge of the ingredient dosages, and unable to get a correct dosage. I just cant really justify paying this much.

Side Effects

Smells
Messy

Conclusion

I am still unsure on this one. I mean I seen some results but I feel it more toward my diet than anything. The main issues I have is with the Profile. They really need to explain the Mg dosages and make a dang pump for this or something accurate than just saying ( pour a silver dollar ). Evomuse has some products that seem solid and they have some serious fan boys out there for them too.

Thanks to Dymatize Nutrition for sending it out!
  July 26, 2017

• Quality Ingredients
  • Informed Choice Certified
  • Increased Vascularity
  • You Get What You Pay For
  • Powder Clumps Up In Tub
  • Slightly Expensive
  • Itchiness From The Beta Alanine

Dyamatize where have you been? I used to be a big supplement junkie of theirs years ago, but after joining here and learning about other brands I kinda got away from them. So saying all that when I seen they had a new Preworkout available I just had to try . They sent a cool little box with a small shaker cup and t shirt ( it was too small for me, but my wife looks hot in it. ).

Dymatize really puts together a solid Preworkout profile here. With Each scoop being 21 grams, you get some solid ingredients and still get less than 1 grams of carbs and 15 grams of calories.
I will hit the high points of this profile.

Citrulline malate comes in at 8 grams. Which is a solid dose.

Beta- alanine ( CarnoSyn) 3.2 grams which is pretty typical dose.

L-taurine 2grams This is a good dose and I tend to take this as a stand alone supplement anyway. Helps with mental performance and muscle cramps and hydration.

Arginine Silicate (Nitrosigine) 1.5 grams

Caffeine 300mg I like this dose, more than this I tend to have a hard time concentrating on my workouts.

Coconut water 200mg This is pretty common in most top of the line preworkouts and Intra's now. I feel it does help with hydration quite well.

Theacrine 125 mg . I love this stuff. Nice easy calm stimulate. It lasts longer and dose not create a crash like some harder hitting stimulates do.

Some other reviewers on here did an amazing job explaining, I suggest if you want more details to check out Smashley23 , and workoutguru.

I got the handspun cotton candy, and I know some did not like it, but I did. It was not bad at all, Maybe a little hard to get right for the taste but nothing to cry about.

Mixing was not bad either but I will mention it did clump really bad on me , I actually took it out and put in a blender for a second or two and I never really had that issue again. I will say it is very hot here and it was on my porch in a box for about 6 hrs and that may have played a role.. Maybe?

Alright the good stuff now. If I could sum this up simply, I would say Clean energy. I really like how smooth it comes on with this one. Very smooth and lasts through an entire workout and still enough to keep you going for everyday tasks after a hard workout. But again no crash and no big rush. I have learned to stay away from the heavy stimulates, I think me getting older , the heavy hitting Pre workouts just bother me some.
Now Next I will say this stuff deliveries some good pumps and veins was very much more visible while on this too. I had some great short time recovery which is great and fits the way I like to train. Having the added coconut water in this seems to help with being so thirsty during a workout.

I did try this at half dose when I trained a bit later in the evening and it did the job well and did not bother my sleep that night either.

40 dollars for 20 scoops is really high, but I feel in a few months this may come down a touch. But even at the high price of close to 2 dollars a servings but when you look at the dosages and what you are getting it is about what the right price to be honest.

Side Effects

The tingles from the beta alanine and I could go without this ingredient all together to be honest.

Conclusion

Dymatize came out of the wood work and really came out swinging. I like what they have done with this and I cant wait to see what else they come up with. I will say after taking this it has made me want to get back on their proteins which I have always liked. Thanks for being a part of the Site and we hope to see more of this brand here.

Thanks to Alpha Lion for sending it out!
  July 10, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Smooth Energy
  • Drop Water Weight
    Alpha Lion has waited long enough for this review and I will do my best to provide them with a solid worth while review.
    This is packed with some great energy and fat burner ingredients and provides a great easy going energy that lasted for a good while.

Profile. 8.6
    Solid profile that comes fully disclosed in 3 different matrix blends.
    All day energy matrix.
    Caffieine anhydrous 300mg
    Pyridoxine HCI 1.4mg
    Methylcobalamin 23mcg

I will not spell out everything in the rest of the profile but I will add a pic of the label.
    But I will explain the high points.
    Green tea extract , Green Coffe...

Profile. 8.6
    Solid profile that comes fully disclosed in 3 different matrix blends.
    All day energy matrix.
    Caffieine anhydrous 300mg
    Pyridoxine HCI 1.4mg
    Methylcobalamin 23mcg

But I will explain the high points.
    Green tea extract , Green Coffee bean extract ( which I am actually a big fan of ), Yohimbine HCI, Cayenne pepper, Advantra Z and even adding some Bioperine for absorption,
    They add one more matrix blend that makes up with Dandelion root and Matcha green tea and even MCT OIL.
    I will say that this gave me some of the better and smoother energy boosts I have had from a fat burner in a while.

Dosage
    3 pills ( as suggested ) and take additional for best results after lunch ( not to exceed 2 servings a day ( 6 pills ) )
    I never had any burbs or bad heartburn from these .

Energy 8
    Absolutely it was great for energy, actually I felt happy while taking these as well. I could take 3 pills before or after breakfast and it would last me way past lunch time for almost the whole bottle, but all good things never last forever and this proved to be the same for this.

Hunger suppression 6
    It helped for a while with my mid-morning cravings but I seemed to always be hungry then, but I was able to think about it a bit less while taking this.

Fat burning and leaning effect 7
    I do not think I melted away fat or like the advertising say's " F*uc* you fat " . But I did seem to look leaner and had veins showing more and some striations showing on my chest and shoulders while on this. I think most of that maybe from the added Diuretics. Now I did have some good success from taking green coffee extract so that actually dose seem to work for me as well.

Side effects
    I did seem to get nausea a couple times but I was never able to figure out what triggered it. I tried playing with the dose, Empty stomach, later in the day or a number of things. But I was never able to get a replay of the random nausea.

Value 8.5
    It is actually not a bad buy. Even with me only able to find it directly from Alpha Lion .
    For 35 bucks and a full 90 day supply I find this a very solid buy. With a decent profile and the leaning effects I was able to obtain I think this is a win.

Overall.
    I have no idea how new Alpha Lion is to supplements because I have not heard of them before this was up on the site. That said I think they have done some decent research and put together a decent product. I really like the added MCT oil and the Dandelion extract as I feel this helps shed the unwanted water weight bloat . This also has some great energy that did last a good while and I feel most should be able to get that feeling as well.

Thank you for being patient on the review.

Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!
      May 27, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Tatse
    • Improved Immune System
    • Well Being
    • Increased Blood Circulation
    • Coughing Attacks

Ever had your Mom tell you to not get up from the table until you eat all your greens?! Well I sure did when I was small. I would have liked to have been able to just drink a tasty drink and be done with it.

With only 20 calories and 7 grams of carbs and then a Prop blend of 11.25grams of greens blend, with only 5 grams of sugar also. I think this is a decent profile. You also get the Capsorb to help with absorption. Which is great because other " green formula's " I have used have had me in the bathroom rather quickly. I under that Greens help with digestion but at the rate that some did this was off the charts. I never really had that issue with this one though.

Mixed liked a boss , Really easy and fine powder. NO trouble at all.
    Taste, well it was different at first you have understand this is actually good for you and most things that are really good for you are not very tasty.
    But after saying that I did learn to actually look forward to this drink.

At first I did not notice much but after a few days I became " regular" , actually I could almost set a clock for it. Next thing I noticed was I did seem to have better circulation. How? Well every time I had this drink I would notice my veins pop excessively more with anything I was doing. I had several comment on this at work before I paid attention to it, then one asked if I was taking a PWO at work. That's when I noticed It was this.
    Next thing I can really tell with this was the fact I was actually just feeling better, Kinda like a natural high, I just felt good on this. I was taking Blackstone labs own joint supplement but I think this might have actually helped improve that as well.
    Allergy season was in full blown madness while taking this also, and I know this helped ease some of my symptoms as well.
    As far as gym or gains I did not see any difference with my workouts other than I just felt better through the day and was not as sluggish by the time gym time rolled up.

Blackstone offers us Sr.com peeps a 20% discount with using SRtroop code which brings it down to 32 dollars. I think amazon might be a couple bucks cheaper but If you can get this under 30 bucks I would certainly grab it . I felt wonderful on this and feel this is a solid buy even at 32 - 35 bucks.

Side Effects

I did seem to get some coughing attacks sometimes after drinking this, not sure why.

Conclusion

I know this is is kinda of a extra supplement because honestly we should just be a grown up and eat healthier than we do at times but If life is like mine at times having something this easy to help with just overall well being this is a solid product.

9.1
    Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!
      May 25, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Joint Relief
    • Possible Bone Repair
    • Aches And Pains Ease

Blackstone labs has been a company that has come out swinging and created some interesting products over it's history.
      Orthobolic is their Joint supplement and me being an older man now I jumped on this to see if this would be the one that helps these aching old bones.

Gonna be some copy and past here from Priceplow as they did a great job explaining the profile here.

Orthobolic is a multi-faceted joint formula that helps with joint discomfort and stiffness, as well as strengthening cartilage. Orthobolic works with your body's natural anti-inflammatory processes, as well as decreasing your body's pro-inflammatory enzymes.

PEA 200mg
      PEA is an endogenous fatty acid that is your body's natural anti-inflammatory molecule. PEA works by reducing the activation and mitigation of mast cells. Mast cells are white blood cells that releases mediators that are pro-inflammatory such as histamines, inflammatory cytokines, prostaglandins, and reactive oxygen species(ROS). Some studies also suggest that it can bind to COX-2(same as ibuprofen) as well as your endocannibinoid receptors, which can help mediate pain and inflammation. Worth noting, to date PEA has no known drug interactions which implies it's very safe for anyone to supplement with. Doses vary but as little as 200mg a day has been shown to have an affect on inflammation.

BOSWELLIA SERRATA EXTRACT 150mg
      Boswellia Serrata extract is an all natural lipoxygenase-5(LOX-5) inhibitor, it blocks the conversion of fatty acids into leukotrienes like histamines, prostaglandins, and other pro-inflammatory molecules. One of the active compounds is AKBA(3-O-acetyl-11-keto-boswellic acid). Boswellia Serrata Extract acts very quickly, showing a 70% reduction in joint discomfort and 63% reduction in joint stiffness in as little as 7 days.

CURCUMIN, 95% CURCUMINOIDS (WITH BIOPERINE) 150 mg +10mg of Bioperine
      Curcumin and Curcuminoids decrease the expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines like IL-6, TNF-alpha, NF-kappaB, COX-2 and LOX-5. TNF-alpha can destroy joint cartilage. Data for curcumin shows to decrease swollen joints and tenderness by 70%. Curcumin can also increase anti-inflammatory enzymes in your body, as well as increase free radical scavenging(decreases ROS). Bioperine(black pepper extract) has been shown to increase bioavailability of curcumin by 2000%.

CISSUS QUADRANGULARIS (CQ) (STD FOR KETOSTEROIDS) 350mg
      CQ stimulates the metabolism and uptake of calcium by osteoblasts (bone cells) which increases healing in fractures. A meta analysis of CQ has shown to reduce healing time by 40%+. CQ enhances your body's natural healing process. It has also been shown to decrease joint discomfort and increase functionality. CQ can also increase collagen synthesis in osteoblasts.

UC-II (UNDENATURED TYPE II COLLAGEN) 40mg
      UC-II is an ingredient containing undenatured type II collagen. This can help with your body's natural process of removing damaged collagen/tissue and repairing damaged areas. Type II collagen can also increase production of anti-inflammatory cytokines, as well as help heal cartilage. Studies show that once a day dosing of UC-II can reduced perceived pain levels by 33%, including a reduction in all tests used to determine perceived pain(WOMAC, VAS, and Lequesne). All studies show that subjects reduced the amount of OTC pain medication by 67% within the first 30 days.

Now I normally do not copy and paste this much but this is the first review and wanted to give the most details on the review's. I can say that after reading about some of these ingredients and learning how they work is one reason why I just ordered another bottle.

Simple two pills daily. No issues with them at all. Just toss two back every morning with my fish oil.

DAMN! Do I feel better! Rarely do I get a product to try out and be so impressed with it I buy one right after finishing it. This one I ordered another bottle before I was done. I felt relieve very fast , So fast I thought it could be placebo effect. But the one pain that never lied to me slowly went away and just recently I was able to handle 300+ on the bench without pain on my elbow, where as before I could barely unrack 225 without pretty serious pain. Now on to my knees yea they still ache but they feel way much better.
      Now I will say several years ago I broke my arm just under my elbow and that has really gave me the terrible aches and pains I was having but, I feel with the added UC-ll it really may have been the big thing I needed to help. Whatever it was or a combination of the whole profile I loved this. I have actually kinda been forgetting about my arm hurting so much and actually been pushing like myself like the old days in the gym again. I can not brag on this enough, or at least the way I feel as I write this anyway.

On Blackstone's website if you use SRTROOP as a code you get a 20% discount which brings the price down to 39$ which is actually where I am finding the standard price to be at most supplement sites. Now for 40 bucks and a 30 day supply it is not a horrible buy considering the profile. Now for me I am just fine with paying this for the way it helped my arm and just overall aches and pains.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Blackstone did a great job putting this one together I think. And I most certainly feel!. Hopefully we will continue to see this brand expand and produce more useful products. I hope that I do not get used to these ingredients and the relief I am having stops, At this point I am truly loving this one.

May 21, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • 100 % Micellar Casein
      • Great Profile
      • Best Mixing Casein I've Tried
      • Versatile
      • Can Be Expensive

We all know casein is great for those midnight gains but I found this in another useful way for me. Nutrabio makes some proteins that have always proven to me to be top quality. I have used several blends as a bedtime protein before and typically not a fan of straight casein but this one was a lot better than those previous ones.

Straight up Miscellar Casein and that is just about it, other than the very small amount of natural flavoring in it.

Very small amount of Carbs with this too at only 2 grams. I think that is one reason this does not give the huge bloat feeling. Also this is very very low on Fat at only .5 grams! Try getting 25 grams of protein from some foods with only 2 grams of carbs and .5 grams of fat and only 115 calories.!

I had the Strawberry and it was great! I loved using it some milk and every once in a while I would mix it with some ice cream.
      This mixes great. For a casein it actually mixed better than some older whey proteins I have used.!

No I never noticed huge gains in the gym with this but I will say this helped me with night time hunger and to help fuel my body with something to help recover while I slept. Now because it helped with hunger so well I started using this with my breakfast, which typically is a omelet of some sort. This really made a huge difference in my mid-morning days. I would typically have breakfast around 7 am and be pretty hungry around 9 am. If I had this with my breakfast at 7 am I was usually not hungry till around 11 am which is close to my lunch so it worked out my better for me. I did not notice much on recovery per-say but I did seem to fill out a bit more and was noticing some muscle coming on a bit easier.

I have said it before but you get what you pay for. For around 40 bucks you get 28 servings which is a bit high but this is not a cheap protein. Nutrabio does not cut corners when they make supplements and this is no difference.

Side Effects

Can be a bit thick with milk.

Conclusion

Typically I like real food more so than a casein at night but this one did not feel as heavy as others have. I really liked this for my mornings though to help with morning hunger and this was the trick for me. If you are needing to watch calories and fat an still get some quality protein I would certainly check this out. Thank you nutrabio!

May 21, 2017

• Reduced DOMS
      • Enhanced Recovery
      • No Proprietary Blends
      • Great Label Information
      • Reduced Fatigue
      • Little Pricey

Well if have been on Sr.com any at all you will know that Nutrabio makes great product's. This is no different. Nutrabio has always been very giving to Sr.com and I want to thank them for that. I hope they continue to be a part of it and also continue to make top shelf products as they do.

Too much to cover everything. But if you know anything at all about reading the label of a supplement label, take one look at this and be amazed.
      Anabolic Growth IBCAA'S 8grams and I really think you need 8 grams of Bcaa to really benefit from them.
      M...

Muscle Recovery Accelerator of 7.5 grams which consists of L-glutamine, L-Carnitine, Okg, and Glycine. Glutamine has always been a very effective supplement for me and also aids in just overall health benefits, especially during cold and flu season.
      Strength and Growth Matrix which has 5100 mg consisting of Beta-alanine, betaine, Creatine Hydrochloride, and creatine Magnapower. Now the only one I am on the fence about is the Magnapower, I know it is studied a lot, I have even used as a standalone , but I just do not get much from it.
      Electrolyte and Rehydration Optimizer packing in at 1.9grams
      Also their some 15 mg of niacin which is a great little addition for a number of reasons. Also their is no additional Dye's or unnecessary fillers or additives.
      Nutrabio always shows and fully disclosed label that I trust.

It does sink a bit, but it mixes fine in a blender bottle, Just a slight shake after it settles some you are fine. I had the Orange Mango and as always they nail the flavor.

Now I decided to use this the day after training around mid-morning. The one thing that I found odd was the tingle's from the beta alanine. Now I do not think this one has more in it than others, but for some reason they would always hit me hard for a few min's. Being on a Four day a week full body workout's this stuff proved to be pretty awesome. I was on my program for about 2 weeks prior to trying this and I stayed sore and stiff. While on this I noticed dramatic decrease in soreness. Now I never used this as a Intra so I can not say how it would work for recovery rates while working out between sets. But I can say that it did seem I was able to increase my weights and speed of my workout's while on this as well. I do feel that one thing that helped me feel overall better was the added Hydration this provides. I sweat a lot at work and taking this while at work seemed to always ( perk ) me up somewhat. Nutrabio proved to me that this helped recovery in several areas and true recovery aid should do.

40 bucks for 30 servings, Yea it is a bit high, but this has helped me recover better than some others I have tried in the past. Now I feel this is maybe just an ( extra ) supplement and may not truly be needed. But if you are one that takes training serious and supplements serious this maybe something you want to give a go.

Side Effects

Zero

Conclusion

Nutrabio has proven over and over they make top tier products. This is no different, I would like to catch a sale on this and try it again as strictly a Intra and see how it works like that. If you are looking for a great recovery product give this a go. You will not be disappointed.
      Thank you Nutrabio for being so good to this site and letting so many here give a go with your great products.

May 17, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Great Formula
      • Mood Enhancer
      • Appropriate Amounts Of Ingredients
      • Easy To Scoop Container
      • Great Label
      • Great Endurance
      • No Proprietary Blends
      • Needs More Servings
      • Kept Me Up Some Nights
      • GI Issues

First off let me say thank you to Nutrabio for being such a big part of this site and letting so many of us here try some of their amazing products. One thing that stands out to me is when they send out products they always send a packet full of useful information of the products . I find this not only very professional, but also nice to see a little more info than what might be seen on the Website.

Packed with everything you could want in a preworkout. First one is 15 grams of HBCD, which I have just recently learned how important added benefits they provide. Now with just one massive scoop of 40.74 grams you also get a performance complex, a strength, power and recovery complex.
      One complex I really like in supplement is electrolyte's, and hydration. You can never be hydrated enough I think.
      For energy Nutrabio gives you a focus and drive complex that consists of 350 mg of caffeine anhydrous and TheaPure at 300mg , Yohimbe HCI at 4mg and Huperzine A at 100mcg along with a few other goodies just for energy and focus.
      There is also a Nitric Oxide matrix that has Agamatine Sulfate and Nitrosigine also.
      All together you have 21 research backed Ingredients. All this with NO FILLERS AND NO ADDITIVES! AND NO DYES! And as always fully disclosed label.

I had Raspberry lemonade and I loved this. Very good. Perfect all the way around. Mixed just like all the other Nutrabio products have without an issue.

Endurance was outstanding! But first let me say this also provides some pretty good pumps that seem to hit rather fast when compared to other recent Preworkout's I have used. The pumps are not deep, but rather just what I call surface pumps, but still they come on really quick, For example when warming up on bench just by doing my normal bar reps for like 50 reps and then 135 for 15 for speed, I would have a pump that would stay the rest of the workout. That normally would not happen with other Preworkout's.
      Now for the energy, quite different also. As other's mentioned this is not a Knock your socks off kind of Product, but more like the little engine that could. You just keep on grinding with this stuff. Seriously this stuff is great for quick recovery between sets and for long endurance needed workouts. Now I did do some cardio with this at the end of my weightlifting routines and this would keep me going even when I really did not want to do it.
      I also was going for some high volume workouts and this was just what the doctor ordered for that.
      I want to note that this did not give me the type of aggression that I like to have at times, but It did seem to keep me with enough focus and energy to get some great workouts in.

It's not cheap. But you get what you pay for and Nutrabio has really went all in to make this a true contender for those looking to have a top tier Pre.
      At 40+ bucks for 20 servings it is going to make you double check your order before clicking the confirm button. But You have to look at the label and understand what you are getting and by the company that is truly trusted in my opinion.

Side Effects

Some stomach issues a few times but not sure if it was something else or my diet that was causing some of it either.
      I will also say that this did seem to keep me up at night on few occasions also.

Conclusion

Nutrabio is one of my top picks for most things supplement wise, and this is a bit higher than what I would typically want to go for but I did have some awesome workout sessions with this and the ingredients is off-the-chain too.
      Thank you Nutrabio for taking part in SR.com

(SR paid for product; Merica Labz did not participate)
        May 14, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Pumps!
      • Endurance
      • Hydration

So what is Merica? Awesome that is what. The land of the Strong, the Proud and the Swole. Merica Labz has really captured that in this Pump product.

Pretty big scoop size on this one 20.3 grams for one scoop. With that big scoop it gives you 6000mg of L-Citrulline, 5000mg of Betaine Anhydrous and the kicker to help both of these is the 5000mg of Hydromax.
      I think the Hydromax is what really makes this shine, because this one ingredient is shown to help with absorption, and hydration by helping store more water for the purpose of rehydratin...

I think the Hydromax is what really makes this shine, because this one ingredient is shown to help with absorption, and hydration by helping store more water for the purpose of rehydrating.
      I will say I read that Hydromax is best used on a 1:1 ratio, which means for every gram of another ingredient there should be one gram of Hydromax. For example if you have 5 grams of creatine you should have 5 grams of Hydromax. Now the only question I have is, lets say you have 5 grams of creatine and 6 grams of Cit mal. Do you need 11 grams of Hydromax or 6?

Suggested dose is one scoop.
      Taste is freaking awesome!. I had Blood sweat and tears and the flavor is very unique. Hard to explain the taste, Kinda tropical as you can taste the coconut some but the rest of the flavor really blends well.
      Mixing. Great! Blender bottle and you will have no issues!

First couple of times I used this I was really surprised at how well it worked. It has been a while since I had something bring the veins out like this did. Honestly it is really a good motivator for me too. Seeing everything popping out is really awesome and getting compliments about it is nice too.
      I did not use this every workout. I have been on a 4 day a week full body workout and this was nice to throw in on a couple days a week. On some days this seemed to really help my endurance as well and I would throw in some more sets to enhance those pumps even more. I will say that I upped the dose after a few tries and this was the sweet spot for me. I take 5- 10 grams of creatine a day and when I upped my dose to 1 and 1/2 scoops this stuff truly shined and hit the spot. Arm pumps was painful at times. I would also get back and chest pumps that come on quick and seemed to stay a good while after the gym as well.
      I also did seem to stay hydrated a bit better with this.

A bit higher than I like, but I feel this is something like a luxury item anyway and only used when really going in to hit the pumps and fill those muscles full of blood. I have found this around 35 - 39 bucks but this only comes with 20 servings and if like me and you up the dose another 1/2 scoop that really drops the value. But I have to weigh in the fact that this really did provide some awesome pumps so I guess you get what you pay for.

Side Effects

The added Hydromax dose add a slightly chalking taste to this and feel in the mouth but it dose not last long.

Conclusion

If the price or servings per container was improved this would be a win-win product. I loved the taste, mixing and pumps I got from this.

Overall
      Thanks to GDN Superstore for sending it out!
        May 12, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Easy 3 Pills
      • Introduces Nothing New
      • Under-dosed Compared To Competitors
      • Get What You Pay For

I feel everyone, no matter your age or active level you should take some sort of multivitamin . Now days with so many processed foods and fast easy meals, no way is anyone person getting the right kind of vitamin needed.

Well I do not want to repeat the preach the Cray here said about this but, compared to other ( what I call ) basic multivitamins.

Now It is not terrible but when put up against others in the sport supplement world, like vital4u, or optimen, or beverly int, and Animal pak and so on. This one comes way short on what others have packed in them and as cray mentioned the delivery method of it also.
      Now like I say this would be a good cheap option for a basic normal Monday- Friday worker. But if you are at all active in the gym or any type of fitness and pushing the body more than a basic lunch time walk with a coworker you are gonna want to step up your Multivitamin some.
      Now also mentioned earlier was the delivery method. This comes in a veg cap, and to me somethings this is okay but for most things in a multi you need a Hard- pressed pill , for slower digestion.
      As far as what is actually in this, massively under dosed. Like vit D , 400Iu? Really? Vit B,C and others are also very low for someone more active than a potato.

I did not have any issue with these , expect once , one kinda got stuck in my throat and It was really annoying for a while, I could really taste it for a good while after that. That only happened once though and I learned to chug water till it was gone for good after that.
      3 pills a day with a meal. Easy to do first thing in the morning.

Well this is not a super pill, not a pump pill, not an energy pill. Nothing special so you are not going to feel different ( well not major anyway ). This will make your pee glow in the dark though. Now I did not feel worse on this, but I also did not feel better while on this either. Now to give some idea on how some higher power multi's help. I will say that the Vital4u multi's helped my allergies, my mood, energy and just overall I felt better on them.
      Optimen are super effective for just three pills as well. I feel good, I actually get some get vein's popping out at the gym more while on it too, so that suggests better blood flow. Now I never had anything like that with these. But I also never had any bad side's either.

I actually found this on Groupon for 15 bucks and that is a good deal there.
      But at the same time. You get what you pay for.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Not bad for older generation or a couch potato looking to start walking the block.
      I am afraid I would not suggest these , not until they go back and add more of... well everything to be honest.