mhseaver670

• Member has been active for 7 years, and was last online today

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by mhseaver670

Overall
Thanks to 1st Phorm for sending it out!
  January 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Endurance Support
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Better Recovery
  • Too Expensive At Multiple Servings

Recovery is what is most important for me, and it should be for everyone. Bcaa's is one of the easiest way's to help with that also. Coming from a 40 year that enjoy's going for a new PR as often as possible . I will say I keep Bcaa's close by. I think this was the first time using anything from this company, and I really enjoyed this one.

I actually feel this is a really good profile. Pretty simple but provides what is really important.
Leucine 3,500mg

Valine 2,000mg
Amino Blend: 1,723mg
[L-Taurine, L-Tyrosine, L-Glutamine, L-Citrulline, Agmatine Sulfate]

Electrolyte & Mineral Blend: 440mg
[Potassium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, TRAACS Magnesium Bisglycinate, Potassium Glycinate Complex]
I say it on most every review for thing's like this. Hydration is one of the biggest things I look for with bcaa's.
This has everything one would want without all this crazy stuff that some add , and you never really know if those are needed or not.
Would like to see coconut water added to this.

I received lemonaid and I really liked it. Nice and sweet and somewhat tart but not bad . I would put 2 - 3 scoops in my half gallon jug at work and then just keep adding water as the day went and it worked out nice.
Mixing was really easy. Never had one issue.

As effect as I would think it was going to be. I did find myself having to pee A LOT more at work so I feel I was getting more hydrated as the day went on. As far as DOM reduction. I would say it did seem to help overall. Much more so than just water would be and an occasionally protein drink. Being older I have to have as much help with recovery as I possible can. I used this an intra at times too and it did seem to help with those workout's that was focused on pump and hypertrophy. Being able to recover quickly between superset's and drop set's or whatever madness was planned that day is great.

But like mentioned before I used this mostly for a post recovery drink while at work, and it did seem to work well for what it was intended for.

Like other's have mentioned the only price we can find this for is 42.99. I would like to see this close to the 30 -35 buck range and I feel that would be right around where it should be. Using it like I did seem to go through this a bit faster than what other's might.

Side Effects

Hydration = having to pee A lot.

Conclusion

If this was available on some other supplement retail site's the price would be a little better I think. Honestly I think that maybe it's only true down fall and it really is not that bad to start with. Overall I am pretty pleased with this one. Would like to check out some other things they have to offer.

One thing I have had to mention with other product's is the tub size. This one was great. Easy to get my big paws in and get the scoop. Normally I would not think this is important but here lately it is really becoming an issue for me. No trouble with this one.

Overall
Thanks to 1st Phorm for sending it out!
  January 8, 2018

• Lots Of Natural Nutrients
  • Detox Your Body
  • Boost Immune System
  • Well Being
  • Regularity Support
  • Bathroom Trips May Vary

Being old and wanting to be as healthy as possible now day's has made me look at product's like this much more than they did even 5 year's ago. Normally I would just worry about gain's and getting stronger every week. But being in my 40's now I see how important gut health and getting nutrient's in is just as important if not more important than taking in enough protein for those sweet gain's.

Pretty impressive profile.

Green Superfood complex of 6180 mg
Glycemic balance Blend 2224mg
Phytonutrient complex 430mg
Plant enzyme Blend 200mg
Probiotic blend 1 billion cfu from 10 different strains of bacteria.
100% non-gmo
6.2 grams of low temperature processed nutrients

Well, it does say Natural berry but, it does not really have that kind of flavor. Although it does taste slightly better than some other's I have used that are similar to this. That being said though , I found this one hard to take every time for some reason. First few time's I took this it was not bad, but after that I really dreaded taking this. I hate saying that but I did. If you loved eating dirt as a kid. You may like this.

It does mix easy though , no clumps.

Well I never got sick while all this flu stuff was going around. I did seem to get some small energy boost from this as well. After about 4 days on this, it seem's to really open up the digestive regular bathroom trip's. I will say when the moment hit me.. I had to go ASAP. Not really a bad thing but I guess it was just working well. Also another reviewer pointed out about clearer skin while on this. I would have to say that I did notice this as well. I guess it goes to show eating healthier does your body good.
Something like this I feel is good for numerous people on a not so good diet. I also noticed my stomach seemed to be less bloated looking or feeling while on this.
I have suggested this to my mother because she has Parkinson's and one of the bad side effect's is digestive issue's. And I feel something like this could help her get in some more nutrient's and having the added Probiotic's would be good too.

55 bucks is the only price I can find this at for 30 serving's at 2 scoops. Being I did not use this for 30 days straight It did last me a while longer than just 30 days. I also only used one scoop for a while too and did not notice much difference in performance. Just taste.
If you compare this to Green vibrance I think , Vibrance win's for value.

Side Effects

Gag reflex when taking at times.
Be close to a bathroom when it hits.

Conclusion

I Do think Green vibrance has this beat when comparing the two. But this was effective and I like trying something off the beaten path every so often.
Thank you Phorm 1 for taking part on this site and letting us try to be a bit healthier than we are. I would like to see this brand on some supplement sale sites like tigerfitness or allstar because honestly I just do not think of this brand. That being said I would like see more from this company.

Thanks to International Protein for sending it out!
  December 31, 2017

• Reduced Muscle Soreness
  • Recovery
  • Transparent Label
  • PeptoPro

International protein, some of us may not have heard of them before. Mostly I'm sure that is because they are from Down under, Australia that is.
First let me say thank you for being a part of this site and sending out so many things for us to give a run with. Being I had not heard of them I checked out some of there products and seen that some looked pretty solid. Let's see how this fair's.

The one thing that stood out for me was the PeptoPro.

The one thing that stood out for me was the PeptoPro.
This does only contain 2 grams of BCAA but it does have the added Peptides so you have to take that in consideration. Having these Pre digested proteins makes it hit your system much faster and easier than normal protein's. Which make's this a great recovery drink I feel.
Having 3 grams of glutamine is a great addition.
17 Total Essential/Non-Essential Amino Acids
Overall I like what I see here.

Watermelon tastes really good. Not over powering but still sweet.
Mixed like a champ. A few shakes and it was done.

As with most thing's like this you can not really tell or feel it working like say a strong PreWorkout. But you can tell thing's like stomach or gas issue's. Also bloating is something i watch for with a recovery drink. I hate feeling more bloated than I normally do. With this I had none of those side effect's I watched for. I would even say drinking this for a Intra was really nice too for recovery between set's. I did get lean or jacked while on this but I was able to have a decrease in DOMS and I was constantly moving heavy weight's every workout. Which I tend to have a heavy training style more than anything else too.

One their website it is listed for 39 buck's for 30 serving's. That is a touch higher than other amino's even some with added hydration but PeptoPro is typically better ingredient than just your basic BCAA. I do not feel this is too expensive but I would like to see some added hydration.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Not bad at all, I would love to see this make it's way to a wider market here in the US, I did find a few of there products on amazon but not this particular one. Thank you for being a part of this site and I hope to see your product's on some retail site's soon.

Overall
Thanks to Wildflower for sending it out!
  December 24, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Joint And Muscle Relief
  • Different Kind Of Relief
  • Strong Smell

So this Wildflower company makes this new type of muscle rub, but it's .... something a bit different than what I am used to. Now being my age and having played my share of basketball and heavy lifting over the year's I suffer from pretty severe joint pain and muscle pain at time's . So I use some muscle ointment's rather often. Seeing this one as a bit different than the typical Menthol type I use. I really wanted to give this a go.

300mg of CBD ( Cannabis plant extract )
Coconut oil, hemp oil, shea butter, beeswax, ecosoya, vitamin E, Arni...

300mg of CBD ( Cannabis plant extract )
Coconut oil, hemp oil, shea butter, beeswax, ecosoya, vitamin E, Arnica, CBD oil, peppermint essential oil, menthol crystals
This contain's zero THC.
That was actually something I asked a rep about before trying this. I am a CDL driver and I can't take a chance on something like that coming back on me. So that was a plus , seeing this was not going to happen and having a rep confirm that for me.

Just rub it on. Does not get any easier.

WOW. This stuff is interesting. It does not feel like the other's I have used. This has really long lasting cool feeling to it. Not really numbing, but I guess I would say, relaxing. It really does seem to last much longer than other's I have used like the absorbine liniment, or tiger balm. Those seem to work like heat and cool feeling, this is more like a cooling sensation.
I used this every morning at work and it would still be cooling my knee's at lunch time. So that is much longer than the other's lasted. But it does seem to stick to your pants some, Kinda makes them tacky feeling.
It has this strong but pleasant smell to it also. My wife like's the way it smells. I can take it but after a while I am kinda over it. The peppermint oil is what you are smelling for the most part. I does have a nice feel to as well. It has the beeswax and shea butter in it and you can certainly feel it them.
I really enjoyed using this and hated running out of it.

Dang they killed it here. This stuff really was awesome but seeing the price at 60 buck's I can not even think of getting that , I can get a bottle of my absorbine from tractor supply for 12 buck's and that bottle last's forever.
I would love to one day see this at a store for a much lower price than 60 bucks. I would possible consider it at 30 bucks but I can not justify the price now.

Side Effects

sticky pants , kinda strong smell

Conclusion

I really think they have a solid product here. I really , really liked this. But until the price falls on this I can not really push someone toward's this.
Thank you so much for letting me give this a go. I truly this think product is wonderful. But I would like to see the smell dialed down a bit and the price brought down some.

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  December 24, 2017

• No Side Effects
  • Helps Recovery

My uncle was a Drill sergeant, and always drilled that into my head anytime I was with him. I think Nutrabio was listening. As a 40 year old man I see how sometime's simple thing's can be the best of thing's.

Well can't get any cleaner or simpler here. 100% Pure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate at 5g per serving.

I should not have to sit and explain what creatine is , there are several options out now of different types of creatine. But I always find this cheap ole Micronized creatine Monohydrate works the best for me. It is proven on so many studies, you would never be able to read all the info on it.
    That being said, I know the one thing you will find across the board, IT WORK'S.
    Also you can see the Third party lab tested results from this by just looking up the Lot number on the bottom of the container. Pretty awesome.

Well it is completely tasteless, But the one thing it would do is settle on the bottom of anything. A couple shakes or stir's and it would mix fine but there would alway's be some slight grit left in a bottle. Not a big deal as every brand of Micronized creatine does this. EVERY BRAND.
    I went with 10 grams on workout days and 5 grams non workout days. I never did a loading phase. I have not really decided on whether that is truly needed or if that is mostly for marketing hype or not.

Oh the pump's, Man the pump's are so good on some good creatine. My recovery was on fire, whether it was on heavy low rep days or high rep volume day's. I never really got much water retention from this. I did get some pump's and seemed to keep all day " full " look for the most part. Especially when I would do those volume workout's.
    Strength was climbing on this fairly well while on this. I was able to hit a 435 squat Pr and a Incline db press of 130's for 10. Deadlift was up to 475 . So I was able to break through some plateau's. I never really added any body weight from this. Maybe from my horrible diet but like I mentioned I do not feel I added much water weight from this at all.

BB.com right now has the 500 gram for 14 bucks. If you can get swole and strong for less that .14 cents a serving then by gosh you better get on that. If not here is where you want to be.

Side Effects

ZERO

Conclusion

Like I was saying earlier this, sometimes a simple approach to thing's is truly the best. Nutrabio is so good at keeping thing's simple and clean and super cheap. Thank you so much for nutrabio being a big part of this site. Every supplement I have tried with them turn's out to be top notch. Mark really know's how to run a good company. Sorry for the huge delay on getting this review out.

Thanks to Dymatize Nutrition for sending it out!
      November 28, 2017

Cons:
    • Taste
    • Mixes Good
    • Low Cals And Carbs
    • Lactose Free
    • Good Quality
    • Great Product

Who doesn't need extra protein , I know I do, and if you are even just a active person you should probably be taking more protein than you are getting.
      I have used Dymatize proteins for a long time and always have liked them. But this is the first time I have used the Isolate protein from them.

Fast digesting blend of hydrolyzed and isolate protein. With less than one gram of sugar, and 25 grams of protein per scoop and almost zero fat and only 2 carbs ( chocolate coconut ). You get all that in a 32 gram scoop and hit 120 calories which is really low for a protein. One reason why I really like isolates.

I had the chocolate coconut which was awesome!. It was light and yet sweet. Really great for a late night sweet tooth attack. Another reason I like Isolates is how easy the mix up. A few shakes and they are done , Nice and light. No foaming and no bloating or heavy feeling either.

Well it is a protein. Hard to judge other than breaking down how well it digest's and sit's on your stomach. For me it was perfect to use anytime of the day. For breakfast it was nice to have my eggs then be able to drink down another 25 grams of protein and still not feel bloated . Also taking the prior to the gym was nice to have some protein in the system and not have that heavy feeling in the gym either. Trust me feeling heavy and bloated is not fun doing deadlifts. I feel this proved to help with recovery and may have been one reason I was making some solid gain's in the gym. Lifts was all going up and I was losing some of my stomach at the same time. I think having the added BCAA in this dose help with recovery as anyone would think.
      Never once did this upset my stomach or bother me.

Well it is a Isolate protein so it is going to be more than just a whey or blend. But you are getting some good quality protein and this is still not a bad price. So well priced in fact that I know exactly what Isolate protein I will be getting from now on. Also they have some really awesome flavor picks too.
      For around 60 - 75 bucks you can get a 70 serving tub of some of the best tasting Isolates out there right now.

Side Effects

zero

Conclusion

Dymatize knows how to make a top quality protein and keep the wallet from screaming . Hard to beat the kind of combo. I really want to try some of the other flavors they have too. If you are looking for a isolate to try I really want to suggest you give this one a go.

5.5
      Thanks to Dymatize Nutrition for sending it out!
        November 28, 2017

• Good Recovery
      • Low Dose Of Essential BCAAs

Middle aged man needing all the help with recovery I can get. Having a solid BCAA is always on my list to have on hand. I think it is very effective for me to have them to sip on during the day. I have used a lot of Dymatize products over the years so I was hoping this one would prove to be as good as some of the other's have been for me.

The main thing we need to look at here is what is in the amino blend. Which comes in at 5.5 grams

Which gives us a weak dose of 2.5 grams of BCAA's in my opinion. I like to see this higher for a serving. They do add is some L-taurine and L- citrulline which is nice but when I take taurine I usually always had at least 3-5 grams to notice any benefits from it.

Lemon lime is was spot on. Really nice crisp taste for me. I usually added two heaping scoops to a half gallon jug and it was always really tasty this way.
      It mixed up great. Never had one issue with it for me.

Well I can not tell if this truly made a huge change in recovery but I can typically tell if I do not use a BCAA supplement for a while. So that said. I was still recovering well but I do not think the DOM's was pushed away as well as some other BCAA products I have used over the years. I will say that is did still seem to get slight energy boost while sipping on this at work during the day as compared to just having water on most days.
      Amino's for the most part are not going to give you a huge change in physique or boost recovery time to superman level's but this might help some of the average gym rat's . For me and the way my training has been over the past 4 month's I would rather stick with some more proven BCAA's that I have used over the year's

Cheap. 30 serving for anywhere from 15 - 20 bucks is pretty solid deal. But I have always thought Dymatize does really well on the pricing department.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Dymatize has made some really good product's. Their protein's being some of them. But I think this one is lacking is in the profile. I would like to see higher dose's and maybe some hydration aid's in this as well to be something for me to really be on my radar.

I will also say It took me a while to get this review out. This was picked up through the troop program but it took a long time to get shipped and I ended up cancelling the order, only to have it on my door a few weeks later. So I followed protocol here and reviewed the things I did not cancel first. Thank you for being patient on this review.

Thanks to NTel Nutra for sending it out!
        November 8, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Excellent Focus
      • Great Stimulant Profile
      • Highly Increased Energy
      • Increased Sweating
      • Increased Sweating
      • Sub-Par Dosing For Pump Ingredients

Getting older suck's , having a tough job and full life and still wanting to go to the gym and put some heavy weight's on the bar. Sometime's you need something to help give you a bump on the grinding wheel. I new when I looked at the label this was not your average stim preworkout.

Damn. I mean really It's like they went and asked , how many stimulates can we safely put in a single dose.

This is fully disclosed and a pretty solid mix of things. Wade419 has already broken down this label well so I will just point out what I want to talk about.
      For Pump it has some good ingredients. I like the HydroMax and the L-Arginine Hcl in this along with the others.
      They said it like when they put ( Godlike energy mix )
      Start it off with DMHA, If you have not been under a stone the last year, you already know how strong this is.
      Next is 75mg Eria Jarensis Extract: Eria Jarensis, or Cocoamine, acts as a neuromodulator on thecentral nervous system, yielding a plethora of benefits for cognitive function. It provides moodenhancing effects by increasing levels of dopamine and noradrenaline in the body. Dopamine isresponsible for increased feelings of wellbeing, hence Eria Jarensis Extract provides quite aneuphoric effect, while also reducing feelings of anxiety. ( which I can say it does work well for this )
      Now add is some 350 mg of Caffeine Anhydrous and 3g of Alpha Yohimbine, oh yea dont forget to through in some Synephrine & Dendrobium, I mean why sell yourself short right?
      Seriously this stuff is really strong. But at the same time I was able to concentrate because of some other things they added in with it , like the 12 mg of Nooept .

I had sets on the beach, which is kinda like Peach flavor. Not bad but sometimes with too much water it was not that good.
      Mixing was fine but I seem to have to keep swishing the bottle around to keep it from sinking to the bottom some.
      Took this about 20 mins before the gym , It seemed to take a bit longer to kick in than others I used but man does it stick around for a while!

Holy moly this stuff is crazy. DO NOT TAKE THIS IF YOU HAVE TO SLEEP UP TO 4-5 HRS LATER. ( well that was my case anyway ) Now this took about 30 mins for it to really hit me. But like Wade said it seems like it just keep's getting stronger for up to about an hr after taking it. So let say you take it and you head to gym, and you get your warmup sets in and the music is kicking and then you just start getting the reps and sets in for Jesus, next thing you know your shirt is completely soaked and you just want more. I have not sweated this much from a preworkout since the day's of the old school Jack3d. I had some great focus , good energy but not overly nervous from the stims. So I have to say this stuff is serious and pretty wicked.
      I will say I typically do not like one this packed with stimulate's but it was a nice change up.

Around 40 bucks for this insane strong preworkout is not bad. But like wade mentioned it is lacking some Nitric boosters that most like to see in something in this range.

Side Effects

Can not sleep well the night of taking this stuff. It happened almost the whole tub. I guess my body just had a hard time coming down from it.

----Conclusion---
      Get some heavy duty Laundry detergent because you are going to need it with this . I really enjoyed this and feel it is solid one to pick up. But be warned it is strong . I was looking at the other Product's they offer and I feel they may have some other solid picks on thier line too.

Overall
      Thanks to Quantified Nutrition for sending it out!
        November 8, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Aids Recovery
      • Boosts Endurance
      • Reduces Fatigue
      • Taste Great
      • Versatile
      • Tub To Small For Big Hands
      ----Introduction----
      As a 40 year middle aged dad who work's his butt off during the day and train's hard as I can when I get to the gym. Having a solid BCAA is basically essential in my book. Never heard of Quantified Nutrition before seeing them on the site. After giving them a go, I hope to see them at some local brick and mortar stores soon.

----Profile----
      Warmachine already hit on what this one holds but . I will say it again.
      440 mg of Sodium. ( Some may not like this but if you sweat a lot ) This is not a bad thing to have.
      6 grams L-Citrulline Malate
      3g of bet...
      ----Introduction----

----Profile----
      Warmachine already hit on what this one holds but . I will say it again.
      6 grams L-Citrulline Malate
      3g of beta alanine
      2.5g of L-Isoleucine
      1.5g of L-Valine.
      5 g of L-Leucine
      Pretty basic with the Amino's but having the Cit mal and the beta alanine make this great for using this as a stim free preworkout .

----taste/Mixing/Dosing----
      I received the Strawberry Kiwi and this stuff is awesome!. I mixed it a few times with thier HBCD island Coconut and it makes it taste so much like tiger blood. Just awesome. I loved this combo.
      Mixing was perfect, I never had as issue with floaters, sinkers or just not mixing well. Score's a 10 on this part.

-----Effectiveness---
      I played with the dosing of this some and I actually found this the best when I took this about 2 hrs Pre workout at the end of my shift. This gave me time to get home, cook, eat a small bite and have my HBCD ( from Quantified Nutrition ) and Preworkout. When I did this I had some terrific workout's .
      Also Used this as a Intra a few times and I did like that but I tend to just want some cold plain water when I am sweaty and hitting it hard at the gym.
      Post workout I liked this also if It was going to be while before I got some carb's and protein in me.
      I think this did help with overall recovery, But one thing I did notice was the increase in pump's and recovery during a workout. Especially when I used it the way I first described.
      As far where I liked it best I would have to say taken before the gym. I think the added Beta-Alanine and the Cit- Mal really helped push my current Preworkout into overdrive.

----Value----
      I see they have dropped the price down to 36 bucks for the 30 serving's worth , which I feel put's them around where most other top shelf Amino's are.

----Side Effects----
      NONE
      But I do have one thing that annoyed me. The tub. Some of us men have big hands and once I got down to half a tub I had to get my kids or wife to get the scoop for me. I could not get my hand into the tub. Not sure if they can just go with a bag like the HBCD comes in or what. But it would be nice.

----Conclusion---
      I really liked this one and loved the flavor and ease of mixing. The one thing I think I would like to see is something more for hydration. Other than that I feel this is a great recovery drink. With the added Beta and Cit. I feel this would be great for someone into some high endurance type fitness. Thank you for being a part of this program and I hope to see more thing's from this company.

Overall
      Thanks to Quantified Nutrition for sending it out!
        November 5, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Endurance Improvement Proven
      • Strength Improvements

Well I do not know if everyone know's about HIGHLY BRANCHED CYCLIC DEXTRIN or not, but if you have not. You are truly missing out. We have a good write up on it here on sr.com.
      I bit about me. I am almost 41 and train about 4- 5 days week and usually go pretty hard for a middle aged dad. I have recently switched to a new more powerlifters gym and I love it, so my workout's have been pretty grueling as of late. Having anything that helps give me an edge I am all for it.
      ----Ingredient Profile...

Alright so this is where you can really get your nerd on with the info on this and the doseage for what works for you. But more on that later. This is for every 3, ten gram scoop's will yeld 8 grams of HBCD.
      This is made from Rice starch, Potato starch, and honey powder, natural flavors , sucralose and acesulfame Potassium.
      Info on HCBD
      Now there is a ton of info on the web about this stuff and it can be very confusing to say the least. Especially when you start trying to figure out what dose you need to get the right osmolarity . Basically this carb source does not hang around in the stomach as long as typically carb's , it goes into the intestines and is absorbed there and shuttled into the muscles faster this way. Mind and muscle has a good write up on it too that really explain's more about this.
      I will say if you research some on peri nutrition this will most likely be mentioned. If some of the pro's like John Meadow's, Dave tate and other's are using this. You might want to consider it.

Well they did do well on the taste. I had Island coconut which does taste great , when mixed with the BCAA's I recieved from them as well. But only it was just a bit too much taste. Hard to pinpoint what it was exactly but when I had more than 2 scoops it was just kind of hard to drink. I think I would rather have a tasteless version and just use it in what ever else I wanted to mix it with.
      That being said, It does mix well but with a 30 gram serving there is going to be some settling on the bottom but it does continue to mix well with just a few shakes.
      Now as far as dosing. This is the tricky part. You really just have to find what work's for you. That does suck but it is the only way. I will say the more you need to more water you need to have it work. In some cases some may need a half gallon of water to keep the osmolarity right for you. Too high and you can get some serious bathroom trips , too little and you will not benefit from it as much.
      I seemed to be able to take 2 - 10 gram scoops with my Preworkout and Pre workout meal about 30- 45 mins before the gym and then add 1 and half scoops to my BCAA for my intra. That was my sweet spot every time.

Damn , what can I say. I was able to absolutely destroy the gym every time I hit the sweet spot with this. I had strength endurance and would recovery super fast , Especially when doing superset's and giant set's and strip sets and whatever else I can come up with.
      On my heavy days I was able to continue to come in and push through previous PR'S and it was awesome. I have not felt this good in a long time.
      I have always responded better to having some carb's pre workout but this stuff really does help give me an edge. I have to say I was using thier BCAA's also and that may have helped also as an intra but I really feel this was working very well.

This is not the cheapest stuff. At 48 bucks on thier website and I have no idea how much shipping is from them. If you are lucky enough to be able to get 30 servings from this , this might not be a bad deal but if you have to have more than normal dose to get this to work this can get expensive fast. But then again maybe you can just use it on the heavy day's or whatever day you really push yourself.
      This is not widely available so that is one reason it is a bit higher than others you can find on the web.

Side Effects

Can be tricky to find out your dose but they do offer a Athletes Resource Calculator on thier site that can help you with finding what you need.
      That being said this can cause some serious stomach issues until the correct dose is found.

Conclusion

I loved how well this worked and I will also say that mixing this Island coconut with the strawberry kiwi bcaa , it basically will taste just like a tiger's blood drink which is absolutely awesome! I would like to see the price of this come down and see what kind of deals could be found on this.