mhseaver670

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by mhseaver670

July 9, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinical Dosaging
  • Great Pumps
  • Endurance
  • Muscle Fullness
  • A Bit Of Overkill
  • Headaches

Oh how we learn to love the pump. We constantly seek out that better pump than the last time. For me it is especially true on chest or arm's day! So getting a supplement that helps compliment that huge pump and help it stick around for a while longer I certainly want a scoop of that!.

41 year old man that has gotten into more of the powerlifting scene than I was years ago. But I still like to have a solid volume get swollen day too.

A solid looking profile.
Going to list the Full dose ingredients. You can half the ...

A solid looking profile.
Going to list the Full dose ingredients. You can half the dose and it is still solid and and maybe enough for some people.
Peak02 1000mg

( selaginella Tamariscine ) ( leaves ) 100mg

Nutrient uptake matrix
Astragin 50mg
Vanadyl Sulfate 7.5 mg

As you can see this is a serious pump product and as mentioned in another review , In a way overkill.
The one ingredient I had to research was the amentoPump. Very interesting stuff on that.

check this link out

It does not have creatine, and I am glad it does not have beta alanine. I hate that tingle feeling anyway.

Cosmic candy was the taste I picked , and damn it is strong. I have no idea what to tell you it tastes like. because it is kinda all over the place!.
But I did like it. The more I had this the more I really looked forward to it.

Mixing . It does have some settling , but then again there is a ton of stuff in this too. So I can see why everything does not want to mix together. Overall not bad as some I have had.

Dosing . I took about 15 -30 mins before hitting my first set.

The first few times was absolutely epic! I mean stupid pumps!. Have to squeeze the blood out of my biceps to have enough range of motion for next set kinda pump. Same thing on chest. I looked more pumped, more vein's with every set. Strength was on point too. Seemed to help with mind muscle connection as well. The best pump's I received though was when I hit upper back. If you do a lot of row's and ton's of volume on back you will absolutely love this. I wanted the pump from this on back day every time. I actually started saving my last few scoops for only back day's toward the end. I did try it on high volume leg day and I did get some more tightness but nothing like upper body.

Now for the bad. I did get a headache from this one occasion. It was never too severe but enough to let me know I had too much going on.

I was able to find this for close to forty bucks. I can not remember what store that was from though. My bad. At full dose it is just 20 serving's. But this is not intended to be used every workout. And I did not use it as that either. It was for my fun "Desert" workouts as I call them. This tub still lasted a good while and I feel was a good deal.

Side Effects

Can cause headaches

Conclusion

Musclesport spared no expense with this one. I enjoyed this and like the crazy ass flavor as well.

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  June 25, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Natural
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Uses Both BCAAEAA Blend
  • Reduces Cramping
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Great Profile
  • May Be Expensive For Budget Minded Consumers
  • Average Taste

Nutrabio is one of my top picks for supplement's I feel they have always taken the extra step to ensure top quality products are used, and produced with their name on it. I rarely use a intra drink but getting one here and there is a nice little addition to my routine to supplementation .

Yea I am one of the old guys here but I still put in the work when I can. I am more into the powerlifting style of workouts as of late but I still like to get some volume day's in also here and there. Many of the guys that know me have started to wait and hit their volume day's with me because of the enormity of them. So how does being natural change this up?

Basically this is just the same as the normal Intra blast they make with just a few small differences. First off this uses organic raw sugar cane, and stevia leaf extract which are going to be the major differences here.
Overall the profile is just as solid as you would expect from Nutrabio.
5 grams of carbs all from the sugar.
Bcaa at 7.4 grams
which gives you 3.8g of L-Leucine, 1.8 grams of L-Lisoleucine and 1.8g of L-valine.
Also a good dose of the EAA's as well.
5Grams of L-glutamine
1g of OKG which helps with recovery very well.
2grams of Taurine , I love this. I use this everyday and it really does make a difference.

There are some other additions but these are the most important ones for me. Which just what I listed it would be great but Mark does not stop there and he just keeps adding little additions to build a wonderful Profile.

Well Its stevia. I am not a fan of it. I will take the bad stuff any day over it. I am not looking to be 3% bodyfat anytime soon.
I had the sweet tea and at first I actually really hated it. It did grow on me and I liked it better once I figured out a good mixture point for me.
It does have some settling on the bottom but it mixes back up good and even.
I took one scoop with every workout until I ran out.

I did get some recovery between set's with this from time to time. It was at time's better than others. But that could be a whole mess of reason's why. It's hot as can be here and Tennessee now and the humidity can kill an ordinary man. So I could be a bit more dehydrated than normal being I work outside.
I hit several Pr's while taking this. Now I can not say it was this drink that did it but It should be mentioned. It could have been the extra boost I got while sipping on this the whole workout. I would typically finish this with about 20 mins left in my workout and it seemed to help on most days. There was a few days that maybe I was just exhausted or did not have my meals right or whatever reason this just did nothing but make me feel full. Something I do not like while working out.

It is 39 bucks on Nutrabio's site and as far as I know that is the only place you can get this one. The other NOT natural version is on BB.com. for the same price. 1.33 a serving.

Side Effects

Taste was not the best.
Some settling.

Conclusion

If you like quality ingredient's, full transparent label's and healthy and natural supplement's this might be the one you are looking for.

Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  June 10, 2018

Look leaner
boost libido
Cheap and effective
Joints may get achy

41 year old male , typically follows a more powerlifting rountine for 2 weeks then high volume week. Cardio is not really a big thing for me right now , even with summer coming up. That being said I do try to limit the bad foods and eat a bit cleaner and lighter , mostly so I do not feel so heavy and bloated. But even with that I tend to always have a hard time getting leaner in the stomach area. Cortisol is so hard for me to control and I can usually have great results from one that works. So lets see how this one worked.

2 pills
Vitamin E 30IU
Calcium D-Glucarate 350mg
Diindolylmethane (DIM) 150mg
Indole-3-Carbinol 150mg
5,7 Dihydroxyflavone (as Chrysin) 150mg
Panax Notoginseng & Astragalus (as Astragin) 15 mg

Seeing the added astragin in this I feel is a huge plus for a product like this.
Calcium d-glucarate is nutrient compound that has been demonstrated to aid in estrogen balance by promoting the excretion of excess estrogen from the body. It also promotes overall cellular detoxification.

I3C and DIM are phytochemical compounds that promote the metabolism of estrogen, allowing for a more favorable ration between "good" 2-OHE1 estrogens and "bad" 16 OHE1 estrogen.
Everything in this is shown to help or decrease certain hormone levels.

2 pills. Easy to take.
No issues with dosing.

Takes about 10 days to start seeing results. I was also starting to tan while taking this and I will say it was really making the leaning out effect look that much more dramatic. Skin was looking paper thin on my chest, shoulders and arms. I was asked several times while on this what I was doing to lean down so much. Funny thing is my weight only dropped about 5lbs on this the whole time. My strength and aggression was moving up and up every week. I seemed to level out about 25 days in and never seen much more leaning out than what I had. I did start to get a bit of achy joints toward the very end. I think it would hurt much more in the colder months but with summer here my joints are typically not too bad.
The one thing I think I loved the most was how many more new veins I started to see. I typically show vascularity well anyway but this was over the top.
Another thing that should be mentioned or warned. The libido boost. This and Invictus has been the best libido booster and cortisol controller to date for me. I waited to write this review as I wanted to see how fast the results would fade out and return to normal . I am currently running the arimadrol so I can compare the two.

Supplementgeeks.com has this for 22.99 right now.. Let me tell you. GO GET IT NOW. That is a killer deal.

Side Effects

Results tend to fade about 10 days after use.
Can give dry achy joints.

Conclusion

One of my top picks for estrogen and cortisol control. I loved the results of this. Absolutely worth the money.

Thanks to MDRN Athlete for sending it out!
  May 22, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Proper Doses
  • Great Focus
  • Determined
  • DynamineTeaCrineCombo
  • Good Value If On Sale
  • Expensive Without A Discount
  • Can Be Too Strong For Some

Be warned! Half scoop first time!
Hit's hard with energy and focus.
Bring more clothes.. you will sweat!
Great profile but a bit pricey

40 year old , Semi powerlifter, semi just workout because it keeps me from going insane. Getting a solid Preworkout is gold nowday's. Seeing what this one had to offer I was excited to give it a go.

Good grief what a profile on this one. Starts off simple and gets better as you read down the label.
Consists of 3 blend matrix's but they are fully disclosed.
First is a vitablend
Vit...

Be warned! Half scoop first time!
Hit's hard with energy and focus.
Bring more clothes.. you will sweat!
Great profile but a bit pricey

Consists of 3 blend matrix's but they are fully disclosed.
First is a vitablend
Vitamin C 300mg.. This should be a staple for anyone. I would like to see this at 500mg.
Niacin 30 mg
B6 10 mg
B12 200mcg.

Next is the Swolematrix
L-Citrulline 6g.
CarnoSyn Beta Alanine at 3.2 g
Betaine Anhydrous 2g
Agmatine 1 g

Next is where it shines the Neurohack complex
N-Acetyl-L- Tyrosine 750 mg
Alpha-GPC 300mg
methylliberine ( dynamine )40% 250mg
Theacrine ( teacrine ) 40% 125mg
L-Theanine 100mg
Huperzine A 50mcg
Caffeine anhydrous 300mg
And for absorption Bioprine 5mg
Now The last major three ingredients should give you an idea of what you are dealing with here.

I had the tigers blood and I was so stoked to get this. But I was really let down by this. I don't know if they have ever had a tigers blood snow cone but this was not it for me . No matter how I mixed it I did not enjoy this. I was like a tropical punch with some weird stuff in it.
It does mix well .
I dosed this mostly at half scoop on most days. Deadlift and squats got the full scoop.

Well damn it's strong. The first time I took a full scoop and it knocked me on my butt. I had not had much to eat and almost ruined the workout. But I could not ignore how much I was sweating and the focus and drive I was having in the gym.
Next few time's I took half scoop and it was perfect for normal days. But lets get to where it really kicks you in the rear.
I have set 4 huge PR's while on this at full scoop. Maybe it was this. Maybe it was just the day. But I have to say the focus is what really gets me going on a good Preworkout.
While on this I have Broke my deadlift by 35 lbs and pulled 475 for 2. Then two days later pulled 495 off 2 inch blocks.
Come in the next week and squat 405 x 2 and benched 335 pause for 4. So yea something is going on here.
Now the bad part. Even though this does kick like a horse it maybe a bit much for some. That is why I stuck with half to 3/4 scoops for most part.
Also even with the Swolematrix I never really got those huge pumps like was hoping for. But with this much stimulate in this is only going to counter the pumps. So it makes sense.

But as mentioned the focus is really off the charts on this. Its like your in a bad mood and just want to be left alone kinda thing. At least it was for me. I loved this part of the product. My gym partner says he is going to buy me more so I will shut - up more often. HA

Well right now they have a BOGO offer going on. BOGO2018 so that is a great deal . 43 bucks and get 40 servings at full dose and even more if used like me.

Side Effects

If you do not eat a bit and take a full dose... be warned.
Dont take it too late in the evening.. Can cause some restless nights.
Not much pump.

Conclusion

MDRN Athlete has done well with this. I think the focus and sweat inducing workouts are some of the best I have had in while.
Love to see what else they come out with . But I hope they come down south and get some real tiger's blood snow cone before they continue with that flavor. I think the pump's would have been better if it did not have such a big dose of caffeine and other stimulates. I am okay with that though as it still delivered in other areas.

(SR paid for product; MuscleTech did not participate)
  May 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Focus
  • Not Really A Thermo

A strong stimulate blend.
Great energy and focus.
Hunger suppression.
Still not a miracle pill.

Born in the south, I love my soul food and cool brew's. But that catches up with me fast these days at my age. Finding a good hunger suppressor and possible thermogenesis is something that can almost be a staple at times ha.

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount per serving
Green Coffee Blend 400mg

A strong stimulate blend.
Great energy and focus.
Hunger suppression.
Still not a miracle pill.

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount per serving
Green Coffee Blend 400mg
Green Coffee Blend [consisting of standardized Green coffee bean extract (as Coffea canephora robusta), supplying 45% chlorogenic acids and Green coffee bean extract (as Coffea canephora robusta)]
Caffeine Anhydrous 290mg
Supplying yohimbine
Ophiopogon extract (as Ophiopogon japonicus) (root) 25mg
Supplying polysaccharides
Guayusa (as Ilex guayusa) (leaf) 20mg
Now if you notice this is pretty strong with 290mg of caffeine, green coffee blend, and yohimbe. The blue skullcap is something I had not heard of and it turns out it helps to calm and increase focus.

2 pills easy to swallow. Taken about hr before the biggest meals of the day.
I took these just before breakfast and lunch time on occasion.

Well the stimulates are strong.. really caught me off guard the first few times I tried these. The hunger suppression was very strong the first week on this. I would just have to eat because I knew I would be sick if I didn't. After the first week they did not hit me as hard. One of the best features on these though I feel are the focus I got from it. I noticed I tended to just really get going at work and was mentally sharp almost all day , which is really saying something in my case. ha.
Now I did lose some midsection size while on these not so much weight, but I did look a bit leaner. I do feel this is possibly from this stuff and its hunger suppression. But I was also eating a bit cleaner than normal and eating more greens.
Again I feel this is almost suited best for a good energy booster and mental focus.

Cheap. Really cheap I feel. 100 cap bottle is 18 bucks at supplement geeks.

Side Effects

If taken late can cause restless nights.

Conclusion

Muscletech was the brand to beat years ago. Then something happened and they got the crap beat out of them. Now they are kinda coming out with a few decent products. I just have one question do we really need over 15 different fat burners from one brand?

Overall
Thanks to ProSupps for sending it out!
  April 25, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Focus
  • Vascularity
  • Possible Jitters
  • Loss Of Sleep If Taken Late

Yea I killed another one while on this.. a workout that is.

MR. Hyde original was one of my favorites so seeing this one is new and improved,, got to try this bad boy. Needing any extra kick in the butt I can get to help push me through a solid workout is something I truly need from time to time.

Well its a big one.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7.4g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Niacin 25 mg
Calcium 28 mg
Strength Matrix 4.5g
Beta Alanine 2.5 g
Creatine Hydrochloride 1 g
Arginine Silicate (Nitrosigi...

Yea I killed another one while on this.. a workout that is.

Well its a big one.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7.4g)
Servings Per Container: 30
N-Acetyl Tyrosine 50 mg
Gamma-aminobutyric Acid (GABA) 25 mg
Yohimbe Bark Extract 3 mg

What I like in this
Creatine HCL. Some do not like this one but I do seem to be liking this one more and more. I feel this one may be the next Mono in the next few years as far as being commonly used.
Nitrosigine is clinically shown to demonstrate significant increases in areas such as vasodilation, cognitive function, and much more.
GABA, I love this stuff. It works great for relaxing the mind, which surprisingly works great in a Preworkout to help get you focused.
THEACRINE , A different kind of stimulate, For me it is not as strong as some but it seems to last much longer than just a good strong kick out of the gate.

I had two different ones and they both are really great. Watermelon and Blue raspberry. Both mix very well .
I only had to use one scoop the entire time while on this.

Well I loved the old version so I was hoping this would live up to at least that.. It does. And I still love the old version this one does bring a few new tricks to the game the old one did not. I did notice much more vascularity with this one than the older version. I Did notice a slight more jittery feeling while on this one than I did with the older version. It would quickly go away about as fast as it come on too though. One thing the old version did do that this one does not do is give me a crash. On times the old version I would crash hard and out of no where. This one I really did not have this feeling.
The thing with this one is the energy comes in nice and soft and finishes strong. Reminds me of the Catalina wine mixer. The older version is was hardcore right out of the gate and went hard the whole time until it was gone.

I really had some great workouts with this one.

Amazon I think is the cheapest place I can find it. 24 bucks for 30 servings. A solid pick I feel

Side Effects

Can be a bit jittery and if taken late can cause loss of sleep.

Conclusion

ProSupps must have some mad scientist working for them to make the old awesome Mr.Hyde even better. I really enjoyed using this one and Im sorry it took me a while to get this review up .

Overall
Overall
5.5
5.5
(SR paid for product; Muscle Pharm did not participate)
  April 25, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Could Help With A Cleaner Diet
  • Small Effectiveness

Oh the mysteries around CLA, we could write a book. Heck in many cases and reading they are still debating if it even works. So lets see how this puppy does for me.

Middle age dad trying to fight as hard as I can to keep from getting the dreaded " DAD BOD". So if a small tasteless pill can help me get thin and provide me with some extra benefits, why not.

Serving Size: 1 Softgel

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Total Fat 1 g 2%
MusclePharm CLA 1,000mg
Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Avocado Oil

Now as you see this does have some extra additions to it other than just the CLA, you do have the olive oil and avocado oil which are good for you as well.
Okay so this all good and well but what is this stuff called CLA?

CLA is related to the omega-6 fatty acids, one of the two types of essential fatty acids that help the body increase metabolic rates, boost the immune system and keep cholesterol levels in check. CLA is found in dairy and animal fats, such as beef, lamb, whole milk, and eggs, but cannot be produced by the human body.
How does it work?
CLA reduces body fat by increasing basal metabolic rates. In other words, it helps the body convert food more efficiently into energy. CLA doesn't decrease overall body weight; rather, "it keeps a little fat cell from getting bigger." This can alter the body's fat-to-muscle ratio. In one study, those who stopped dieting and did not take CLA eventually put weight back on in a typical manner - about 75 percent fat to 25 percent muscle. Participants who stopped dieting, but kept taking CLA, also gained weight, but at a 50-50 fat-to-muscle ratio.

Suggests to take 1-2 pills and up to 3 times a day. I followed normal protocol and took 3 - 4 pills total a day to meet the 3.4 gram dose the studies show is the proper dose for effectiveness.
Tasteless.

Well I do think CLA can work believe it or not. The thing is you need to have a cleaner diet than you normally do. I know several women that compete and use CLA with their program extensively and have great success. That being said I did notice some slight, I mean ever so slight leaning effect , mostly on my stomach. As far as the added recovery or possible strength gains I can not say those are even on the radar for me to see.
I did not loose many lbs from this but like mentioned I was able to see some ever slight leaning effect.

Pretty cheap stuff. I did find this for 12.99 on BB.com for 90 pills If you take 4 pills to meet the dose need that comes to .60 cents a day. Not bad.

Side Effects

undecided just how effective

Conclusion

CLA in my mind might work well for others that have a cleaner diet and training routine than me. I was able to see small results but its not the super pill I want in my stack just yet.

April 18, 2018

• Easy To Mix
  • Can Cook With

I really get into smoothie's in the morning from time to time, and now the wife has started to enjoy them as well. The thing is she hate's my typical protein powder choices I typically get, so I tried this out and was able to sneak it in her smoothie to make it a bit more healthy and she loves it. So besides me having to trick her into eating her healthy food's was able to find a nice new protein that I liked for cooking and smoothies.

Serving Size 1 Scoop (33g)
    Servings Per Container14
    % Daily Value ...

Serving Size 1 Scoop (33g)
    Servings Per Container14
    % Daily Value *
    Total Fat 1.5 g 2%
    Saturated Fat .5 g 3%
    Cholesterol 45 mg 15%
    Sodium 180 mg 8%
    Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3% Very low carbs.
    Total Sugars 5 g
    Protein 20 g 40%
    Calcium 200 mg 15%
    Potassium 250 mg 6%
    Not a significant source of trans fat, dietary fiber, added sugars, vitamin D and iron.
    The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
    Ingredients:
    Greek Yogurt Protein Powder (Whey Protein Concentrate, Skim Milk, Yogurt Cultures [Heat Treated After Culturing]), Whey Protein Concentrate, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Natural Flavor, Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono & Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols), Milled Chia Seed, Lecithin, Blueberry Powder, Freeze Dried Blueberry Granules, Salt, Sucralose.
    CONTAINS: MILK AND SOY.

I had the blueberry, and it was really really good.
    I tried this 3 different ways. Mixed as just a protein drink it does have a thicker more fluffy feel and the taste is really nice.
    Mixed in with my smoothie is where it really comes into play. It does make it a touch thicker, but not much .
    Now another way I have used this is with my morning waffles. I just add a scoop or two the the batter and boom you have protein waffles. I then just add some peanut butter to them with sugar free syrup and they are really great.
    This stuff mixes great no matter how or what you mix with it.

Typical protein protein. If you can digest it well it is a good protein. I did enjoy using this and might get this again if I have money burning my pocket. I did not get any crazy gains from this or anything, but I did enjoy this one a lot. I would like to try the strawberry flavor one next time. And I would like to maybe venture into cooking different things with this like cupcakes or something.
    If you are looking for a fun different type of protein powder I think you should give this a go.

Amazon is my normal go to place and usually beats most places. At 18 bucks for 14 servings is not a bad deal. Like I said this is not going to be a main source of protein powder. Just a fun desert type protein that is pretty darn good.

Side Effects

I never had issues

Conclusion

Optimum makes some solid supplement's and keeps their prices on point as well. I have them for years and most likely will continue to do so. I have to say this one is a bit different and I really liked this one a lot.

Overall
    (SR paid for product; MuscleTech did not participate)
      April 18, 2018

• Possible Sourced From China

Creatine, it's not steroid's but it can make you look like you take them.... no not really. Now if you go by the typical muscletech claim's you may believe just that though.
    Creatine is one of the most tried and true supplement's that actually dose bring on benefit's.

I love getting my workout in and having the all swole up feeling. But sometime's I find it harder to do that now day's than I used to for some reason. I do cycle off and on creatine. It has always worked well for me, I do have some types that I prefer over others but I think that is just personal choice.

Micronized creatine monohydrate 5g
    I looked at the fine print on the label. I does say it is packaged in USA but it is made in china. So I am going to guess that would be the creatine.
    Now I will say this stuff is very fine , like grity powered sugar fine.
    No dyes which a plus. It is just a simple product.

It is completely tasteless, mixes very well. I did do a loading phase with this just because I had the extra serving's to be able to do so. Normally I do not load up on creatine , I am on the fence to say it does any good to load or not. I did take 10g on workout days and 5 grams off days.

Pumps certainly increased. The pumps lasted much longer. Also come on much faster than normal.
    Strength . I am not sure. I had bummed my knee up some and it really effected almost every workout I had after that. That being said I did more hypertrophy work than I have been doing. Which was a relief on my body somewhat.
    I was recovering as well as I would expect to be on creatine.
    Honestly for a muscletech product I really feel like this one, even though it is just creatine. This one really was performing quite well.

This is where this really shines, Amazon has 400g which is 80 servings for 7.69$! I seriously doubt you will find a better deal than that for creatine!

Side Effects

I did not have any bad side effects.

Conclusion

I was a fan of Muscletech years ago. Then they really went down hill for a long time. They have seemed to try and turn things around here as of late and this is one that is proving it. I would like to see them source their products here in the USA like other top brands.
    Not really much more I can say about this simple product.

Thanks to ProSupps for sending it out!
      April 8, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fits Into Macros Easily
    • Gluten Free
    • Snicker Doodle Was Great
    • Poor Taste On Some Of The Flavors
    • Texture Could Be Better
    • Too Many Soy Things
    • High Calories

I love cookie's .. No I mean I really freaking love cookie's. So when a solid brand makes a cookie that helps with gain's. Yeah I'm on that!

I have a big fat kid living in me at all times. He love's cake and cookie's and sugar and also beer. But I have to keep him locked away and force him to watch his diet. Ha. So seeing a Cookie that is not loaded with sugar's and all the bad thing's. I really need to get into that.

290 calories

36 grams of carbs
    4 grams of fiber
    7 grams of sugar
    18 grams of protein
    It is gluten free, and no trans fats, and made with no hydrogenated oils.

Wow XCmiler did a bang up job explaining the taste and texture with these. But I will give my word on them too
    7 different flavors and I got everyone of them. Some was much better than other's, some was good then got funky.
    All still have that protein bar, ( you are eating something healthier for you, than eating what you really want ) feel to them.

Carrot cake This was the best of all of them for me. It seemed to have the least amount of texture...feel to it.

Snickerdoodle The next best was this one. Having the cinnamon smell and taste to it, really made it nice.

Peanut Butter Also this one was really good too. But I was starting to notice the texture coming out with this one. Kind of like maybe I need to take smaller bite's, because I have been chewing this forever.

Iced lemon I love lemon dessert's , I was the most excited about this one. And at first it was my pick, but I did get weird toward the end of the bar. Hard to explain other than it just has a funky finish to it.

Red velvet This one looked nice, but it was like eating those candy wax lips we had has kids in the 80's.

White chocolate chip My wife liked this one pretty well, it was just .Meh to me.

Chocolate chip This is my least favorite. I just could not finish it. Just felt like wax, had this mouth feel to it that I wished I could have brushed my teeth after having it. Just not the one I would go with.

Well they do hold you over. They are really dense and heavy little cookie's, but let's be honest here. They are not really a cookie at all. To me it is just another protein bar . I think stuff like this are absolutely wonderful to have on hand when hiking or paddling the river or something.
    Like Xcmiler said, the macro's are really good and it is not loaded with crap that is bad for you. So that is good. But this is not something just anyone is going to want to run out to the store and grab. I used these in place of my mid- morning snack and it always held me over way past my lunch time.

On amazon you can get a box of 12 for 23 bucks. Which come's to 1.91 a cookie. Not bad and even though the animal snack bars are more I would most likely go with those.

Side Effects

Other than just having that funky texture , taste with some.. no issue's.

Conclusion

ProSupps make's some great product's. This one is not bad, and I could not imagine how hard it has to be to even make something like this and have it taste decent. I think I may have been like xcmiler and was expecting something a bit different. Like a crumbly cookie or something ha.