mhseaver670

Expert Reviewer

• Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online today
  • Social media account not linked

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by mhseaver670

Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!

Ever had your Mom tell you to not get up from the table until you eat all your greens?! Well I sure did when I was small. I would have liked to have been able to just drink a tasty drink and be done with it.

With only 20 calories and 7 grams of carbs and then a Prop blend of 11.25grams of greens blend, with only 5 grams of sugar also. I think this is a decent profile. You also get the Capsorb to help with absorption. Which is great because other " green formula's " I have used have had me in the bathroom rather quickly. I under that Greens help with digestion but at the rate that some did this was off the charts. I never really had that issue with this one though.

Mixed liked a boss , Really easy and fine powder. NO trouble at all.
Taste, well it was different at first you have understand this is actually good for you and most things that are really good for you are not very tasty.
But after saying that I did learn to actually look forward to this drink.

At first I did not notice much but after a few days I became " regular" , actually I could almost set a clock for it. Next thing I noticed was I did seem to have better circulation. How? Well every time I had this drink I would notice my veins pop excessively more with anything I was doing. I had several comment on this at work before I paid attention to it, then one asked if I was taking a PWO at work. That's when I noticed It was this.
Next thing I can really tell with this was the fact I was actually just feeling better, Kinda like a natural high, I just felt good on this. I was taking Blackstone labs own joint supplement but I think this might have actually helped improve that as well.
Allergy season was in full blown madness while taking this also, and I know this helped ease some of my symptoms as well.
As far as gym or gains I did not see any difference with my workouts other than I just felt better through the day and was not as sluggish by the time gym time rolled up.

Blackstone offers us Sr.com peeps a 20% discount with using SRtroop code which brings it down to 32 dollars. I think amazon might be a couple bucks cheaper but If you can get this under 30 bucks I would certainly grab it . I felt wonderful on this and feel this is a solid buy even at 32 - 35 bucks.

Side Effects

I did seem to get some coughing attacks sometimes after drinking this, not sure why.

Conclusion

I know this is is kinda of a extra supplement because honestly we should just be a grown up and eat healthier than we do at times but If life is like mine at times having something this easy to help with just overall well being this is a solid product.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Tatse
  • Improved Immune System
  • Well Being
  • Increased Blood Circulation
  • Coughing Attacks

Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!

Blackstone labs has been a company that has come out swinging and created some interesting products over it's history.
Orthobolic is their Joint supplement and me being an older man now I jumped on this to see if this would be the one that helps these aching old bones.

Gonna be some copy and past here from Priceplow as they did a great job explaining the profile here.

Orthobolic is a multi-faceted joint formula that helps with joint discomfort and stiffness, as well as strengthening cartilage. Orthobolic works with your body's natural anti-inflammatory processes, as well as decreasing your body's pro-inflammatory enzymes.

PEA 200mg
PEA is an endogenous fatty acid that is your body's natural anti-inflammatory molecule. PEA works by reducing the activation and mitigation of mast cells. Mast cells are white blood cells that releases mediators that are pro-inflammatory such as histamines, inflammatory cytokines, prostaglandins, and reactive oxygen species(ROS). Some studies also suggest that it can bind to COX-2(same as ibuprofen) as well as your endocannibinoid receptors, which can help mediate pain and inflammation. Worth noting, to date PEA has no known drug interactions which implies it's very safe for anyone to supplement with. Doses vary but as little as 200mg a day has been shown to have an affect on inflammation.

BOSWELLIA SERRATA EXTRACT 150mg
Boswellia Serrata extract is an all natural lipoxygenase-5(LOX-5) inhibitor, it blocks the conversion of fatty acids into leukotrienes like histamines, prostaglandins, and other pro-inflammatory molecules. One of the active compounds is AKBA(3-O-acetyl-11-keto-boswellic acid). Boswellia Serrata Extract acts very quickly, showing a 70% reduction in joint discomfort and 63% reduction in joint stiffness in as little as 7 days.

CURCUMIN, 95% CURCUMINOIDS (WITH BIOPERINE) 150 mg +10mg of Bioperine
Curcumin and Curcuminoids decrease the expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines like IL-6, TNF-alpha, NF-kappaB, COX-2 and LOX-5. TNF-alpha can destroy joint cartilage. Data for curcumin shows to decrease swollen joints and tenderness by 70%. Curcumin can also increase anti-inflammatory enzymes in your body, as well as increase free radical scavenging(decreases ROS). Bioperine(black pepper extract) has been shown to increase bioavailability of curcumin by 2000%.

CISSUS QUADRANGULARIS (CQ) (STD FOR KETOSTEROIDS) 350mg
CQ stimulates the metabolism and uptake of calcium by osteoblasts (bone cells) which increases healing in fractures. A meta analysis of CQ has shown to reduce healing time by 40%+. CQ enhances your body's natural healing process. It has also been shown to decrease joint discomfort and increase functionality. CQ can also increase collagen synthesis in osteoblasts.

UC-II (UNDENATURED TYPE II COLLAGEN) 40mg
UC-II is an ingredient containing undenatured type II collagen. This can help with your body's natural process of removing damaged collagen/tissue and repairing damaged areas. Type II collagen can also increase production of anti-inflammatory cytokines, as well as help heal cartilage. Studies show that once a day dosing of UC-II can reduced perceived pain levels by 33%, including a reduction in all tests used to determine perceived pain(WOMAC, VAS, and Lequesne). All studies show that subjects reduced the amount of OTC pain medication by 67% within the first 30 days.

Now I normally do not copy and paste this much but this is the first review and wanted to give the most details on the review's. I can say that after reading about some of these ingredients and learning how they work is one reason why I just ordered another bottle.

Simple two pills daily. No issues with them at all. Just toss two back every morning with my fish oil.

DAMN! Do I feel better! Rarely do I get a product to try out and be so impressed with it I buy one right after finishing it. This one I ordered another bottle before I was done. I felt relieve very fast , So fast I thought it could be placebo effect. But the one pain that never lied to me slowly went away and just recently I was able to handle 300+ on the bench without pain on my elbow, where as before I could barely unrack 225 without pretty serious pain. Now on to my knees yea they still ache but they feel way much better.
Now I will say several years ago I broke my arm just under my elbow and that has really gave me the terrible aches and pains I was having but, I feel with the added UC-ll it really may have been the big thing I needed to help. Whatever it was or a combination of the whole profile I loved this. I have actually kinda been forgetting about my arm hurting so much and actually been pushing like myself like the old days in the gym again. I can not brag on this enough, or at least the way I feel as I write this anyway.

On Blackstone's website if you use SRTROOP as a code you get a 20% discount which brings the price down to 39$ which is actually where I am finding the standard price to be at most supplement sites. Now for 40 bucks and a 30 day supply it is not a horrible buy considering the profile. Now for me I am just fine with paying this for the way it helped my arm and just overall aches and pains.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Blackstone did a great job putting this one together I think. And I most certainly feel!. Hopefully we will continue to see this brand expand and produce more useful products. I hope that I do not get used to these ingredients and the relief I am having stops, At this point I am truly loving this one.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Joint Relief
  • Possible Bone Repair
  • Aches And Pains Ease

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

We all know casein is great for those midnight gains but I found this in another useful way for me. Nutrabio makes some proteins that have always proven to me to be top quality. I have used several blends as a bedtime protein before and typically not a fan of straight casein but this one was a lot better than those previous ones.

Straight up Miscellar Casein and that is just about it, other than the very small amount of natural flavoring in it.

Very small amount of Carbs with this too at only 2 grams. I think that is one reason this does not give the huge bloat feeling. Also this is very very low on Fat at only .5 grams! Try getting 25 grams of protein from some foods with only 2 grams of carbs and .5 grams of fat and only 115 calories.!

I had the Strawberry and it was great! I loved using it some milk and every once in a while I would mix it with some ice cream.
    This mixes great. For a casein it actually mixed better than some older whey proteins I have used.!

No I never noticed huge gains in the gym with this but I will say this helped me with night time hunger and to help fuel my body with something to help recover while I slept. Now because it helped with hunger so well I started using this with my breakfast, which typically is a omelet of some sort. This really made a huge difference in my mid-morning days. I would typically have breakfast around 7 am and be pretty hungry around 9 am. If I had this with my breakfast at 7 am I was usually not hungry till around 11 am which is close to my lunch so it worked out my better for me. I did not notice much on recovery per-say but I did seem to fill out a bit more and was noticing some muscle coming on a bit easier.

I have said it before but you get what you pay for. For around 40 bucks you get 28 servings which is a bit high but this is not a cheap protein. Nutrabio does not cut corners when they make supplements and this is no difference.

Side Effects

Can be a bit thick with milk.

Conclusion

Typically I like real food more so than a casein at night but this one did not feel as heavy as others have. I really liked this for my mornings though to help with morning hunger and this was the trick for me. If you are needing to watch calories and fat an still get some quality protein I would certainly check this out. Thank you nutrabio!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • 100 % Micellar Casein
    • Great Profile
    • Best Mixing Casein I've Tried
    • Versatile
    • Can Be Expensive

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

Well if have been on Sr.com any at all you will know that Nutrabio makes great product's. This is no different. Nutrabio has always been very giving to Sr.com and I want to thank them for that. I hope they continue to be a part of it and also continue to make top shelf products as they do.

Too much to cover everything. But if you know anything at all about reading the label of a supplement label, take one look at this and be amazed.
    Anabolic Growth IBCAA'S 8grams and I really think you need 8 grams of Bcaa to really benefit from them.
    M...

Muscle Recovery Accelerator of 7.5 grams which consists of L-glutamine, L-Carnitine, Okg, and Glycine. Glutamine has always been a very effective supplement for me and also aids in just overall health benefits, especially during cold and flu season.
    Strength and Growth Matrix which has 5100 mg consisting of Beta-alanine, betaine, Creatine Hydrochloride, and creatine Magnapower. Now the only one I am on the fence about is the Magnapower, I know it is studied a lot, I have even used as a standalone , but I just do not get much from it.
    Electrolyte and Rehydration Optimizer packing in at 1.9grams
    Also their some 15 mg of niacin which is a great little addition for a number of reasons. Also their is no additional Dye's or unnecessary fillers or additives.
    Nutrabio always shows and fully disclosed label that I trust.

It does sink a bit, but it mixes fine in a blender bottle, Just a slight shake after it settles some you are fine. I had the Orange Mango and as always they nail the flavor.

Now I decided to use this the day after training around mid-morning. The one thing that I found odd was the tingle's from the beta alanine. Now I do not think this one has more in it than others, but for some reason they would always hit me hard for a few min's. Being on a Four day a week full body workout's this stuff proved to be pretty awesome. I was on my program for about 2 weeks prior to trying this and I stayed sore and stiff. While on this I noticed dramatic decrease in soreness. Now I never used this as a Intra so I can not say how it would work for recovery rates while working out between sets. But I can say that it did seem I was able to increase my weights and speed of my workout's while on this as well. I do feel that one thing that helped me feel overall better was the added Hydration this provides. I sweat a lot at work and taking this while at work seemed to always ( perk ) me up somewhat. Nutrabio proved to me that this helped recovery in several areas and true recovery aid should do.

40 bucks for 30 servings, Yea it is a bit high, but this has helped me recover better than some others I have tried in the past. Now I feel this is maybe just an ( extra ) supplement and may not truly be needed. But if you are one that takes training serious and supplements serious this maybe something you want to give a go.

Side Effects

Zero

Conclusion

Nutrabio has proven over and over they make top tier products. This is no different, I would like to catch a sale on this and try it again as strictly a Intra and see how it works like that. If you are looking for a great recovery product give this a go. You will not be disappointed.
    Thank you Nutrabio for being so good to this site and letting so many here give a go with your great products.
    • Reduced DOMS
    • Enhanced Recovery
    • No Proprietary Blends
    • Great Label Information
    • Reduced Fatigue
    • Little Pricey

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

First off let me say thank you to Nutrabio for being such a big part of this site and letting so many of us here try some of their amazing products. One thing that stands out to me is when they send out products they always send a packet full of useful information of the products . I find this not only very professional, but also nice to see a little more info than what might be seen on the Website.

Packed with everything you could want in a preworkout. First one is 15 grams of HBCD, which I have just recently learned how important added benefits they provide. Now with just one massive scoop of 40.74 grams you also get a performance complex, a strength, power and recovery complex.
    One complex I really like in supplement is electrolyte's, and hydration. You can never be hydrated enough I think.
    For energy Nutrabio gives you a focus and drive complex that consists of 350 mg of caffeine anhydrous and TheaPure at 300mg , Yohimbe HCI at 4mg and Huperzine A at 100mcg along with a few other goodies just for energy and focus.
    There is also a Nitric Oxide matrix that has Agamatine Sulfate and Nitrosigine also.
    All together you have 21 research backed Ingredients. All this with NO FILLERS AND NO ADDITIVES! AND NO DYES! And as always fully disclosed label.

I had Raspberry lemonade and I loved this. Very good. Perfect all the way around. Mixed just like all the other Nutrabio products have without an issue.

Endurance was outstanding! But first let me say this also provides some pretty good pumps that seem to hit rather fast when compared to other recent Preworkout's I have used. The pumps are not deep, but rather just what I call surface pumps, but still they come on really quick, For example when warming up on bench just by doing my normal bar reps for like 50 reps and then 135 for 15 for speed, I would have a pump that would stay the rest of the workout. That normally would not happen with other Preworkout's.
    Now for the energy, quite different also. As other's mentioned this is not a Knock your socks off kind of Product, but more like the little engine that could. You just keep on grinding with this stuff. Seriously this stuff is great for quick recovery between sets and for long endurance needed workouts. Now I did do some cardio with this at the end of my weightlifting routines and this would keep me going even when I really did not want to do it.
    I also was going for some high volume workouts and this was just what the doctor ordered for that.
    I want to note that this did not give me the type of aggression that I like to have at times, but It did seem to keep me with enough focus and energy to get some great workouts in.

It's not cheap. But you get what you pay for and Nutrabio has really went all in to make this a true contender for those looking to have a top tier Pre.
    At 40+ bucks for 20 servings it is going to make you double check your order before clicking the confirm button. But You have to look at the label and understand what you are getting and by the company that is truly trusted in my opinion.

Side Effects

Some stomach issues a few times but not sure if it was something else or my diet that was causing some of it either.
    I will also say that this did seem to keep me up at night on few occasions also.

Conclusion

Nutrabio is one of my top picks for most things supplement wise, and this is a bit higher than what I would typically want to go for but I did have some awesome workout sessions with this and the ingredients is off-the-chain too.
    Thank you Nutrabio for taking part in SR.com
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Formula
    • Mood Enhancer
    • Appropriate Amounts Of Ingredients
    • Easy To Scoop Container
    • Great Label
    • Great Endurance
    • No Proprietary Blends
    • Needs More Servings
    • Kept Me Up Some Nights
    • GI Issues

(SR paid for product; Merica Labz did not participate)

So what is Merica? Awesome that is what. The land of the Strong, the Proud and the Swole. Merica Labz has really captured that in this Pump product.

Pretty big scoop size on this one 20.3 grams for one scoop. With that big scoop it gives you 6000mg of L-Citrulline, 5000mg of Betaine Anhydrous and the kicker to help both of these is the 5000mg of Hydromax.
    I think the Hydromax is what really makes this shine, because this one ingredient is shown to help with absorption, and hydration by helping store more water for the purpose of rehydratin...

I think the Hydromax is what really makes this shine, because this one ingredient is shown to help with absorption, and hydration by helping store more water for the purpose of rehydrating.
    I will say I read that Hydromax is best used on a 1:1 ratio, which means for every gram of another ingredient there should be one gram of Hydromax. For example if you have 5 grams of creatine you should have 5 grams of Hydromax. Now the only question I have is, lets say you have 5 grams of creatine and 6 grams of Cit mal. Do you need 11 grams of Hydromax or 6?

Suggested dose is one scoop.
    Taste is freaking awesome!. I had Blood sweat and tears and the flavor is very unique. Hard to explain the taste, Kinda tropical as you can taste the coconut some but the rest of the flavor really blends well.
    Mixing. Great! Blender bottle and you will have no issues!

First couple of times I used this I was really surprised at how well it worked. It has been a while since I had something bring the veins out like this did. Honestly it is really a good motivator for me too. Seeing everything popping out is really awesome and getting compliments about it is nice too.
    I did not use this every workout. I have been on a 4 day a week full body workout and this was nice to throw in on a couple days a week. On some days this seemed to really help my endurance as well and I would throw in some more sets to enhance those pumps even more. I will say that I upped the dose after a few tries and this was the sweet spot for me. I take 5- 10 grams of creatine a day and when I upped my dose to 1 and 1/2 scoops this stuff truly shined and hit the spot. Arm pumps was painful at times. I would also get back and chest pumps that come on quick and seemed to stay a good while after the gym as well.
    I also did seem to stay hydrated a bit better with this.

A bit higher than I like, but I feel this is something like a luxury item anyway and only used when really going in to hit the pumps and fill those muscles full of blood. I have found this around 35 - 39 bucks but this only comes with 20 servings and if like me and you up the dose another 1/2 scoop that really drops the value. But I have to weigh in the fact that this really did provide some awesome pumps so I guess you get what you pay for.

Side Effects

The added Hydromax dose add a slightly chalking taste to this and feel in the mouth but it dose not last long.

Conclusion

If the price or servings per container was improved this would be a win-win product. I loved the taste, mixing and pumps I got from this.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Pumps!
    • Endurance
    • Hydration

Thanks to GDN Superstore for sending it out!

I feel everyone, no matter your age or active level you should take some sort of multivitamin . Now days with so many processed foods and fast easy meals, no way is anyone person getting the right kind of vitamin needed.

Well I do not want to repeat the preach the Cray here said about this but, compared to other ( what I call ) basic multivitamins.

Now It is not terrible but when put up against others in the sport supplement world, like vital4u, or optimen, or beverly int, and Animal pak and so on. This one comes way short on what others have packed in them and as cray mentioned the delivery method of it also.
    Now like I say this would be a good cheap option for a basic normal Monday- Friday worker. But if you are at all active in the gym or any type of fitness and pushing the body more than a basic lunch time walk with a coworker you are gonna want to step up your Multivitamin some.
    Now also mentioned earlier was the delivery method. This comes in a veg cap, and to me somethings this is okay but for most things in a multi you need a Hard- pressed pill , for slower digestion.
    As far as what is actually in this, massively under dosed. Like vit D , 400Iu? Really? Vit B,C and others are also very low for someone more active than a potato.

I did not have any issue with these , expect once , one kinda got stuck in my throat and It was really annoying for a while, I could really taste it for a good while after that. That only happened once though and I learned to chug water till it was gone for good after that.
    3 pills a day with a meal. Easy to do first thing in the morning.

Well this is not a super pill, not a pump pill, not an energy pill. Nothing special so you are not going to feel different ( well not major anyway ). This will make your pee glow in the dark though. Now I did not feel worse on this, but I also did not feel better while on this either. Now to give some idea on how some higher power multi's help. I will say that the Vital4u multi's helped my allergies, my mood, energy and just overall I felt better on them.
    Optimen are super effective for just three pills as well. I feel good, I actually get some get vein's popping out at the gym more while on it too, so that suggests better blood flow. Now I never had anything like that with these. But I also never had any bad side's either.

I actually found this on Groupon for 15 bucks and that is a good deal there.
    But at the same time. You get what you pay for.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Not bad for older generation or a couch potato looking to start walking the block.
    I am afraid I would not suggest these , not until they go back and add more of... well everything to be honest.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Easy 3 Pills
    • Introduces Nothing New
    • Under-dosed Compared To Competitors
    • Get What You Pay For

Thanks to AZÖTH for sending it out!

So who does not want a pill that can make you smarter and able to concentrate better and stay focused longer? I know I would love that and hell most days I feel I know some around me would say the same thing too. Enter Azoth. Unique to say the least.

This stuff is loaded with everything you would want in a nootropic. Some top notch stuff here I will say. A few that I really like was the

Ashwagandha Root, Hordenine, and Phenylpiracetam. The profile on this is really made to help ease off the stress and give you the ability to chill out which actually for me maybe one of the down sides for me as well.
    Here is more info on this stuff if you want to really dive into it, Also several other reviews on this site has broke them down as well.

Strange. 1-3 caps with a light meal. , no bad taste, no burbs or any issues. Weird it says to take a break for 1-2 days between doses though.

Okay, so yea I am a bigger guy, 6'4 and 250ish lbs. So maybe that is one reason I felt it did not perform as well for me but I dont know.
    So the first time I took it and after reading the reviews I was like, this is going to be awesome. So I waited and did my work like normal, few hours goes by and I am thinking " Did it ever work? " I never noticed the focus like some mentioned. Yea I was focused but that was just because I had sh@t to get done. No time to waste. So I waited a few days and tried again.. nothing new. I sent a message to the rep and he said to eat something with some fats in it , to help absorb it better. I waited a week till I had a very busy day. Good fatty breakfast and some coffee and tossed 3 pills back and boom, off and running. I never noticed how focused I was till more than 2 people asked if I was Okay because I was not talking like I normally did. Thats when I noticed I had been killing it at work and had gotten ton's of thing's done. This continued for a good while too.
    Hell yea it worked this stuff is awesome right?!
    Now the next day. Okay so if you have ever watched Limitless you know there are side effects. Same here. I swear on everything I was so confused and so just " not together" this next day it actually concerned me. No more pills this week. Damn.
    4th - 7th dose was just like this. It worked but I payed for it the next day. It was almost comically.
    On the 7th try I noticed it was not as effective as it had been and this was even more obvious the rest of the supply. It was like I just got used to it or something. I was not taking it everyday, Heck I was waiting almost a week between doses almost.

So yea it worked but it is hard to get it to dial in for me. And it makes me dumb as rocks the day. That is why the lower rating.

Expensive in my opinion. Priceplow still has some coupons available through there site as of today. But the average person might not know about that site. So we go to the price of this through their own site which is 45 bucks for 10 servings !! Damn it. Now it could be less if a lower dose than 3 pills work for you, But even with solid ingredients I find this way to much for me.

Side Effects

Makes me work and less friendly, but dumb as rocks the next day. Ha

Conclusion

Huge thanks for Azoth for being a part of this program and waiting on this review. I did love the product when it was working but I just felt way off the next day and sometimes even 2 days after for me to want to get on this horse again.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Focus
    • Long Lasting
    • Increased Drive
    • Lower Anxiety Levels
    • Feeling Of Wellbening
    • Tolerance Build Up
    • Inconsistent
    • 10 Servings
    • -Not Widely Available
    • Makes Me Dumb Day After

Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!
    Well lets talk about this tasty ( kinda weird ) fruit. I have never tried one till about 2 or 3 years ago, until my wife brought one home for me to try. I thought heck no that thing looks weird. Once I did. I was hooked. I have never really ate them since then for the health benefits , I just really like the way the taste. I get one of the POM drinks quite often as well. Anyway. This will be first time taking them by a pill so I was wondering how well this would work.

Profile
    500 mg of pomegranite extract.
    ( punica granatum L, 40% elligac acid )

Simple and easy to understand.. or so w...

Profile
    500 mg of pomegranite extract.
    ( punica granatum L, 40% elligac acid )

Simple and easy to understand.. or so we think.
    Now lets look at what we need to know.

Information to know.
    So what do we need this for? We have all watched the commercials for this stuff and how it kills free radicals and boost our Antioxidants , but what the hell is that anyway? Well it's a long story to be honest.
    First off, antioxidants are intimately involved in the prevention of cellular damage -- the common pathway for cancer, aging, and a variety of diseases.
    Okay got that? So what is the Free radical guys?
    Free radicals are atoms or groups of atoms with an odd (unpaired) number of electrons and can be formed when oxygen interacts with certain molecules. Once formed these highly reactive radicals can start a chain reaction, like dominoes. Their chief danger comes from the damage they can do when they react with important cellular components such as DNA, or the cell membrane. Cells may function poorly or die if this occurs. To prevent free radical damage the body has a defense system of antioxidants.

So in bro terms, Free radicals are your sore days from all those killer workouts you have had, and the Antioxidants are those sweet little guys that go in and patch you all up to make you feel better, (but it basically has nothing to do with actually muscle repair.)
    Endurance exercise can increase oxygen utilization from 10 to 20 times over the resting state. This greatly increases the generation of free radicals, prompting concern about enhanced damage to muscles and other tissues. The question that arises is, how effectively can athletes defend against the increased free radicals resulting from exercise? Do athletes need to take extra antioxidants?

Because it is not possible to directly measure free radicals in the body, scientists have approached this question by measuring the by-products that result from free radical reactions. If the generation of free radicals exceeds the antioxidant defenses then one would expect to see more of these by-products. These measurements have been performed in athletes under a variety of conditions.

Several interesting concepts have emerged from these types of experimental studies. Regular physical exercise enhances the antioxidant defense system and protects against exercise induced free radical damage. This is an important finding because it shows how smart the body is about adapting to the demands of exercise. These changes occur slowly over time and appear to parallel other adaptations to exercise.

On the other hand, intense exercise in untrained individuals overwhelms defenses resulting in increased free radical damage. Thus, the "weekend warrior" who is predominantly sedentary during the week but engages in vigorous bouts of exercise during the weekend may be doing more harm than good. To this end there are many factors which may determine whether exercise induced free radical damage occurs, including degree of conditioning of the athlete, intensity of exercise, and diet.

Now one thing I did find ( or not find rather ) was there is no real information on how much POM or Ellagic acid one should consume. From what I understand it seems to be basically from person to person and fitness level to fitness level to even lifestyle. There really is no ( sweet spot ) for it.
    We all know we should eat our fruits and after spending sometime researching for this , I know see that much more importantly than I did before.
    Some of the best things to eat that are high in Ellagic acid are of course pomegranite but also Strawberry, Raspberry, blackberries, raspberries, cranberries, walnuts and pecans.

Effectiveness. 6 ( seemed like it was working but, not much of a boost )
    Now I will say I was taking a multivitamin while on this, but I do feel it was lacking in areas, but I do think this helped me from getting sick at work, as there was several with the sniffles and such. I also think I had maybe a touch of inflammation relief on this. ( maybe a bit ) Hard to tell for me now days.
    I had zero bad side effects from this like I did with this brands Cayenne . This one did not hurt my stomach or any other side effect I can think of.
    This is not going to provide you with any big gym benefits, this is just a supplement to aid in healthy lifestyles.
    I do not think I would bother buying this as I am already a big drinker of the POM wonderful drinks and actually eating the fruits themselves.

For 15 bucks on their own site this is not bad for a 90 day supply, But there is a catch. Remember me saying there is no real evidence on how much to take of this for a benefit. Well the value good be great if a true one pill a day worked for you. I did try one pill a day for about a week and then bumped it up to 3 a day, I feel at my size this actually did work better for me. Again it could be placebo but I swear I felt ( healthier ) is the only way to describe it.
    That being said the value is kinda up in the air on what you decide.

Overall
    I think I like to taste my Pomegranate . This could be good for a older group of people I think, or a weekend warrior as they say to supplement through the week to help boost their system some. I would like to see more solid info on what kind of dose that is truly effective on something like this before I go around swearing by it.

Thank you Nature restore for being a part of SR.com
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Kills Those Mean Free Radical Guys
    • No Taste
    • No Bad Side Effects
    • Not Sure What Dose Is Effective
    • Does Not Produce Gainz

Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!
    Who does not like a little spice in their life? I know I do, but sometimes my body hates my choices of spices. This was one of them unfortunately.
    Now at first when I saw this available I thought , meh I will pass, but after a few pages of research I thought, maybe I should give this a try.
    The aid in blood flow and joint relief and thermogenesis from this sounded great to me. So how did it work?

Profile 9
    Actually this one is pretty good if you compare it to other brands. Nature restore does a great job at giving you a good healthy dose of capsaicin at 225 mg.
    I am not going to go into ...

Profile 9
    I am not going to go into deep detail and repeat what others have said and explain what this is. If you know anything about a pepper and the heat it brings, you have a good idea of what is going on. Check out htevans review on here as he did a awesome job on explaining the ingredient.

Dosing 9
    Easy to swallow pills. I took anywhere from 2- 3 a day . It did seem to not give me heartburn as bad if taking one pill at a time.
    2 pills would almost kill me, but more on that later.

Taste 6
    Now it is not that it tasted bad but I would like to not have to taste cayenne pepper on the regular. And this was not like a real tasty pepper this, is just the extract and it is not as tasty to me.

Effectiveness 5.5
    Well I did have some good side effects from this but I did have some major sides too that was just too much for me to want to jump on this bandwagon again. First off, I could feel the added heat from this even with just one pill. It was not overwhelming but it was subtle and noticeable at the same time. Also this did bring a small energy boost that was nice too. Not very strong but enough for a good midday boost. This did continue the rest of the bottle. Now I do not think this is going to be the next product that the Dr. OZ followers are going to say they lost 100's of lbs by taking this pill. Just like any other product, it takes diet , training and dedication to turn your lifestyle around. Not just a pill. Now I never noticed much of the joint relief this has been said to provide, maybe my joints are just too bad. But again I think for true joint relief it takes changing your training program and entire diet and then maybe medication. Now with all that said, if you are a health nut and trying to get into the healthy supplement world this maybe a good product for you. Now with all that said you may ask why did I rate the effectiveness so low? That is where I am heading now.

Sides
    I had terrible heartburn with this. Even just one pill, with food and heaven forbid I take it without food. I would regret taking this for well over an hour.
    I messed up one day and took 2 pills fasted before breakfast. I was so miserable I could barely eat. I never made that mistake again. For this reason I just had a very hard time taking this . Now what is strange I can eat some pretty hot food and it not really effect me. Sometimes barbecue does it to me but not hot spicy stuff. But this cayenne was just too much for me.

Value 7.5
    12 dollars for 90 ct bottle is not bad. Again htevans did a good job explaining why this is a good deal when comparing another cheaper less quality brand.
    You have too look at the dosage and quality of supplements when weighing the value on one.

Overall 6
    Nature restore has some good products and I would like to check out some others but this one just did not agree with me for some reason. Everyone is different and this is proof. If not for the terrible heartburn I would have rated higher. I hope some give this brand a go and thanks for being a part of Sr.com.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Thermo Effect
    • Heartburn