mhseaver670

Expert Reviewer

• Member has been active for 7 years, and was last online today

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by mhseaver670

Thanks to HardCut Supps for sending it out!
  October 3, 2017

• Decent Taste
  • No Dyes
  • Nice Profile
  • No Prop Blends
  • Good Pumps

Alright long time coming with this review for this fantastic Preworkout by Hardcut Supps.
    A little about me , 40 year old male, just switched to a new badass gym and I have been having some of the best workouts ever there. This Preworkout came in just in time for me. I will try and do a good review but it will be hard to follow workoutguru's review he did on this one.

I am not going to even try to come close to as the in depth review workoutguru gave on the profile here, but I will instead mention what I think are the high points.
    You have ...

You have a healthy dose of Cit mal 2:1 at a big 6.5 grams . I feel this is plenty of big enough dose to do most average workouts.
    Beta alanine come in at 3.0 grams which is pretty much normally now. I could honestly care less about this stuff. I know it has science backing but the tingles I can do without.
    Taurine 1.2 grams I love Taurine and I feel it is a underrated ingredient. I would like to see this a bit higher though.
    ALCAR 1 gram. Another ingredeint like Taurine but has a few extra benefit's to it. Also I feel a touch more would be nice.
    Vasagranite. I have not read much about this product until this product, but after reading about it. I can actually confirm, it does really work and compliment this well. Again workoutguru has more info on it.
    Next is the NALT and caffeine anhydrous both have a decent dose.

I had cherry limeade and they really hit the nail on the head here. Absolutely terrific!!
    Mixing was super easy, powder was very fine and easy to use. Very little settling and mixed just fine.

Okay it all come's down to this. I can say this is an awesome PreWorkout. I had awesome workout's the entire tub. So much so that I actually started to use it less in fear of running out. I used it mostly on my hard days. Leg's , chest, and Deadlift days. Some of those crazy Saturday morning arm and shoulder blast session's was off the chart's with this one too.
    I had more recovery and always had a great pump , vascularity was really noticable and I was not the only one saying that as well. I never had what I would call increased strength from this but I as able to stay focused and just kill my workout's everytime I was using this stuff.
    Mentioning the focus part, I need to mention even after taking this I would almost zone out driving to the gym. No radio. No figgiting in the car on the way there. Just get in. Drive and already visualizing the workout at hand.
    I seriously can not brag about how well it worked for me.

I have only seen this on their website , but even at the price they sell direct at 29.99 for 30 servings. I still say it is a great deal. I swear it seem's I had more than 30 serving's for me. As well as this worked. I say grab a tub.

Side Effects

Zero. I never had stomach issues or crash. Which is typically the two problem's one can get from a PreWorkout.

Conclusion

I can not wait to see what this company roll's out next if this is the way the rest of the product perform. I honestly did not think it would perform as well as it did. It just proves to me that there are just as good companies out there that do not pixie dust there product's or spend million's of dollar's advertising BS. Hardcut supp's you all did great keep it up and I hope to see you all on the site more often.

Thanks to Tropical Oasis for sending it out!
      October 2, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Midday Boost
    • Quality B12 Source

Alright so we all need some extra vitamin's in our life and body from time to time. I will even say that as we get older it is even more important and at times, needed to give us a bit of an edge to keep us with all those youngster's aiming at taking over our job's . I am 40 year and work a rather physically job and I can out work most anyone I come across but having a little extra boost from some quality B12 is always a good plan.

Straightforward here
      1000mcg of b12 sourced as Methlycobalamin .
      2 calories
      .5 carbs
      .5 surgar alcohols
      1mg ...

Straightforward here
      1000mcg of b12 sourced as Methlycobalamin .
      2 calories
      .5 carbs
      .5 surgar alcohols
      1mg aloe vera gel (200:1)
      Now lets talk about the source of the b12 used here .
      Something I did not truly know is that b12 can come from two forms - methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin.
      I found some great info on it here
      Methylcobalamin is rapidly gaining popularity and will surely one day dominate the industry. But what is it that makes methylcobalamin a superior health supplement?
      These two different B12 formsCyanocobalamin Methylcobalaminare very similar. The only chemical difference between them comes down to one small part of the molecule, where the names give it away: where methylcobalamin has a methyl group (just carbon and hydrogen), cyanocobalamin has a cyanide group. And obviously cyanide isn't something you normally expect to find lurking in your multivitamin.
      On top of this cyanide is not produced by anything naturally so there is another problem right off the bat.
      Now to keep this a bit shorter than what the link I posted will say in a lot more words. Is cyanide is bad. So don't take it.

It's a liquid and it comes in a strawberry flavor. . It has a little dropper to draw it out of the bottle with , the only thing that is annoying is the fact it only has a 1 ml dropper and you have to keep going back in for another draw to get the full 5ml. Not a big deal but it did annoy me for a while. Not a terrible taste but was not very strawberry tasting either.

Well it is not a PReworkout kind of energy by any means. But if you want a nice midday pick me up it was nice. I would dose this at lunch time at home after eating a snack and heading back to work . That is always when I get really run down rather quickly at times and this did seem to slow or even eliminate that all together. Now that being said I would not say it was like a legitimate energy booster like some on the market. But for a all natural product this was not bad. I think someone my size really needs a bigger dose.
      Now I will say I used to get B12 shot's and those you can really tell they give you a ton of energy and even seem to aid in some waist size reducing effects. I think B12 is an important vitamin and for those that are uhhh, up in age I think is something that we should invest in more.
      At the end of the day for me I think a person of my size and my active level's , I think I need a bit more..

15 bucks at amazon is not bad for 24 servings of good quality b12 is not a bad deal.

Side Effects

none.

Conclusion

For an everyday office worker or someone older looking for a midday pick me up that is a bit more healthier than drinking a sugar loaded energy drink. I apprecaite the opportunity to try this and apologize for taking a while to get this review posted.

Overall
      Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
        September 6, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Reduces DOMS
      • Reduces Recovery Time
      • Flavor Picks
      • Acid Reflux

Total body nutrition labs has come to the scene bringing all kinds of goodies to the game. This particular one has a whoping
      12 grams of BCAA's at a 8:2:2 ratio. Not bad and it is pretty much a bigger dose than most bring. How does it fair to the rest?

Like I mentioned above it does have 12grams of BCAA's . Leucine 8g, Isoleucine 2g and Valine at 2g. All really good, but on
      the lable it mentions it has 12 grams of protein. This too confused me and after reading Italy48 review I noticed he had
      asked them about this too. And thier answer st...

asked them about this too. And thier answer struck me as odd. I am going to repeat what he was told.
      "Amino acid [BCAA] can be consider as protein." I have my own opinions on what to think about that being said but I will not
      voice it here. Next I want to point out this does not offer any extra goodies that most look for in a top tier Bcaa product
      now. Like coconut water or some added electrolytes and EAA's.

I had the peach/mango and it was Okay but it seemed to bother me which I will explain later.
      It mixed great, A few shakes and it was done. It did foam a bit but went away fast and then had some slight settling but nothing a quick shake would not fix.

Yea it would be hard to NOT have some recovery with a dose of 12 grams of bcaa's. But even at that I still did not get the benefit's like I get from some of my other choice's I typically run. I like to have some EAA's and some aid with Hydration as I feel is key in recovery. Now I have recently switched to a new gym and the energy there is awesome. Loud music everyone is hitting the iron with madness. So I have been hitting the weights harder than I have in a while so I will say it did help me recover well for that. I tried this as a intra a few times but the side effects I was getting was just too much for me to continue using it like that. I typically took this midday and it seemed to help give me a slight boost in the evening before the gym.

It is not widely available and I never found it anywhere but on the brands website. At basically 38 bucks it is going to be over 1.25 a serving by the time you pay for shipping and so on. Now yes you are getting a huge dose of BCAA's but you are getting no thrills , no extra added bonuses either.

Side Effects

ACID RE-FLUX. Dear GOD this was terrible for me. I did take a few other things that added to this but I was able to figure out this was the main culprit.
      Every single time I used this I would get it . It was so bad at times I wished I could have just gotten sick and made it go away or something. Taking as a Intra was the worst for me. Once I bet over to pick something up. It was absolutely terrible. I hate to bash it so bad but nothing has bothered me this bad.
      I truly feel it was something to do with flavor too. Something about it from the first sip bothered me. It tasted fine but it has this odd flavor that just sticks around.

Conclusion

TBN has come out swinging and this is a pretty well dosed bcaa and it is not bad. But at the end of that day it is just that. I would like to see a few things added to this mix and then I feel it would possible compete with some of the top tier ones.

Thanks to Loud Muscle Science for sending it out!
        September 4, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Libido Booster
      • Blend
      • Acid Re- Flux

Yes I would feel like I could say " I'm King Kong in this M*%her " Normally at best products like this give a slight boost and maybe a boost mentally but this puppy really surprised me and even had the wife asking " what has gotten into you " I should have asked her that same question. ha.

Well its a blend , I understand why companies do this , especially a new one. And I was able to talk to a rep on Facebook about this also. The only issue I have is certain ingredients like Yohimbie. That ingredient does is not handled well with some, so when you have a blend like this one at 780 mg. One will wonder if they are getting 40 mg? or 200mg of this stuff. I actually suggested that they should separate certain ingredient's such as this one and then maybe list the rest in a matrix blend or something. Now the label I found online ( ebay ) is not correct according to the rep. I was told the bottles we received is though.
      So the blend of 780mg gets you a bunch of Chinese ingredient's that I have not heard of much, also there is Long jack and horny goat weed and some tribulus and deer antler , which all of the last 4 have shown to be good for the bedroom enhancements. Normally Long jack really bothers me some reason but I seemed to adjust to this one rather fast and was fine after that.

2 pills a day. Easy to swallow. I did seem to get wicked acid re-flux from this though which I think it was mostly the long jack because that is one side I tend to get with that . Other than that no real issue.

Well as in the beginning , this stuff was really impressive. I do not have trouble in this area but this absolutely brought what was already good to a new level. Like I said ( and I am trying to be calm and respectful ) these two blue pills had me wondering if I had taken the real blue pills. Random wood through the day here and there was a surprise and not so fun as an adult either. Not only was I Basically overthinking about doing the deed almost all day I was basically ready to go at the drop of a hat. So much so that I stopped taking it in the mornings and that did help and started taking this when I got off work and was getting ready to hit the gym. Which brings me to the next benefit I had. Take this with your pre workout and watch veins you have never seen before pop out and look like the Alaskan pipeline. Honestly the only real side I had from this was the acid re-flux and at times it was pretty rough. But the Pro's to this FAR out weigh that. I will also mention I did play with the dosing and stopped taking it for about a week to see if it was just in my head and things did calm down some , but as soon as I hit those pretty pills again I was chasing the wife around .

Truly upsetting seeing the price of this. I understand this is a total luxury item for the most part and most would not take this for 30 days straight so it should last longer, but trust me , when you get the benefits like I was I highly doubt you will put them back on the shelf for a while. That being said I still think asking 89 dollars for 30 pills is way overpriced. When you take in consideration this is still a blend, ( even though it worked well for me ) Most hate a blend and will not pay that kind of money if they feel they are only getting Chinese pixie dust. But 3 dollars a dose is really high for any product, at that price you are looking at what most of the good ( past banned ) Prohormones would cost.

Side Effects

Acid Re-flux
      Happy wife or
      Annoyed wife

Conclusion

One of the best boosters of this type I have used in a very long while. Next would be maca or just old school DAA. Now this is only available through ebay right now but I hope they can get that fixed and that will help get the price down I would think. They have a Facebook page and was very helpful with questions ( https://www.facebook.com/Loudmusclescience/ ). Hopefully we will see them on here more often.

Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
        August 26, 2017

• Gluten Free
      • Halal Approved
      • Organic Whey
      • Foaming
      • Pricey
      • Acid Reflux

So I am not sure when Total Body Nutrition ( TBN ) came out as a new supplement company, as I had never heard of them until this became available here. That being said It is rare to see one come right and produce such a high quality supplement without fillers and everything else shoved in a bottle or tub to save a dime. This one though seems to have really aimed for the fence as a rookie.

Impressive. 30g scoop that contains 24 grams of protein from GMO free ORGANIC whey protein with very little natural flavoring.
      1.7 total fats with .9 fro...

1.7 total fats with .9 from saturated fat. 2.1g of carbs! Also 2.1 of sugars . Now with that being said it does state on the label it contains ZERO SUGAR AND ZERO CARBS, zero color and zero preservatives. Well if you read the label that is a bit confusing. One it does have a slight color to it. My flavor is strawberry and it does have a slight red color. No big deal but why put it on the label?

So it is sweetened with stevia. Which I am not really a fan of to be honest. It is listed as being Halal certified also.

I had strawberry and it was really tasty so no points taken away there, I was surprised too because I think most things with stevia sucks.
      Now the mixing is not really bad but it does seem to foam really bad no matter how I mixed it.

Well it's as clean as you can get for the most part. I never really had any issue with digestion but I started to get mad acid reflux . I loved this did not bloat me or give me that full feeling. It was great to use as a bedtime snack for me and a mid-morning snack. That would always hold me over till lunch or morning time depending on when I took it. I used it every once in a while more than twice a day but mostly used at night and mid-morning.
      I did not have crazy gains or get shredded or jacked but I think having a clean quality protein is a must if you are training hard. Taking this along with the BCaa I have from them seemed to be a good combo for recovery. But the bcaa seemed to really push the acid reflux over the top.

Well it is a bit pricey but I think that maybe due to it not being widely available. Right now on their website this is 67 bucks for 45 servings which is around 1.49 a serving. I think this is some good stuff but that is out of my typical price I like to be in. Hopefully if this gets on some supplement website stores that price will come down.

Side Effects

acid reflux
      foaming.

Conclusion

TBN did a great job on this one and seems to have some good supplements in their lineup. I appreciated being able to give this a go.

Thanks to EvoMuse for sending it out!
        August 2, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Does Not Burn
      • Increased Sweating
      • Ingredient Amount Not Listed
      • A Little Pricey
      • Little Brown Clumps
      • Stains Light Colored Clothing
      • NO Correct Way To Dose Accurate

Okay so I love trying a topical supplement. I just seems so scientific and different than a normal pills or drink. I guess that is the nerd in me. I had read about this product on some other forums just prior to seeing it on here available , and those boards pretty much raved about how well this brand was, not just this product. Now I do know some boards seem to have a few brands they brag about and feel can make no bad product but I hoped this was not the case.

A little strange profile to me especially after reading what they claim thi...

A little strange profile to me especially after reading what they claim this product does and what it focuses on.
      First it is one big list of ingredients with zero grams or mg of what you are getting . So basically even with the 30 plus ingredients you may only be getting a hefty dose of Isopropyl alcohol and Yohimbine, and some peppermint oil to feel a burning sensation. Then you add in the Placebo effect and boom you got some decent products. Now I did do some research on some of these ingredients and I am still confused as to how it can actually go into your body and search out bad fat cells and help get rid of those. I wish the reps for this brand would help break this down more with possibly a full write up and explain things a bit more.

Ugg, where to start. It is a mess. That is being nice. It is a strange orange brown to it. I thought I was getting ready to step on stage and was applying the last bit of tan on. Anyway, It has no pump and the doseage is a silver dollar size? Seriously? I mean if they have made a product that can travel into your body and help make you shred up, but they cant give you a decent pump for a proper even dose? Come on man.
      Now applying it, no matter how clean I tried to be I would end up with it all over the sink. Not sure why. And it will stain a shirt if you have not let this dried fully.

Did it work? Maybe. I was kinda toying with a Keto diet of sorts. I never could get below 50 carbs but I did stay under 100 carbs for almost the entire time of taking this. So yea I did lean down. Yea my stomach did specifically lean out some. But was it from this magic supplement or was it the lower carbs? I started using this on my upper chest and shoulders and I did notice I was looking a bit more lean there, but I actually wonder if it was just because I was looking more for any change? Hard to say. I did seem to feel warm, but it was always short lived. I did not last very long. I think this may help work a bit if someone used this morning with fasted cardio. Now my weight did not go down much ( a couple lbs ) but I was looking leaner and was keeping my strength, but I have been hitting the gym pretty hard the past few months so I feel that is to be expected. Honestly I am still on the fence if this really did help as much as the diet was? I have since went off this and off the modified diet and I have worked back out to my true self again but I am okay with that. ha.

53 dollars at amazon, 45 dollars at nutraplanet ( but out of stock. ) 54 dollars at ebay, So basically this stuff is kinda all over the place. For the lack of knowledge of the ingredient dosages, and unable to get a correct dosage. I just cant really justify paying this much.

Side Effects

Smells
      Messy

Conclusion

I am still unsure on this one. I mean I seen some results but I feel it more toward my diet than anything. The main issues I have is with the Profile. They really need to explain the Mg dosages and make a dang pump for this or something accurate than just saying ( pour a silver dollar ). Evomuse has some products that seem solid and they have some serious fan boys out there for them too.

Thanks to Dymatize Nutrition for sending it out!
        July 26, 2017

• Quality Ingredients
      • Informed Choice Certified
      • Increased Vascularity
      • You Get What You Pay For
      • Powder Clumps Up In Tub
      • Slightly Expensive
      • Itchiness From The Beta Alanine

Dyamatize where have you been? I used to be a big supplement junkie of theirs years ago, but after joining here and learning about other brands I kinda got away from them. So saying all that when I seen they had a new Preworkout available I just had to try . They sent a cool little box with a small shaker cup and t shirt ( it was too small for me, but my wife looks hot in it. ).

Dymatize really puts together a solid Preworkout profile here. With Each scoop being 21 grams, you get some solid ingredients and still get less than 1 grams of carbs and 15 grams of calories.
      I will hit the high points of this profile.

Citrulline malate comes in at 8 grams. Which is a solid dose.

Beta- alanine ( CarnoSyn) 3.2 grams which is pretty typical dose.

L-taurine 2grams This is a good dose and I tend to take this as a stand alone supplement anyway. Helps with mental performance and muscle cramps and hydration.

Arginine Silicate (Nitrosigine) 1.5 grams

Caffeine 300mg I like this dose, more than this I tend to have a hard time concentrating on my workouts.

Coconut water 200mg This is pretty common in most top of the line preworkouts and Intra's now. I feel it does help with hydration quite well.

Theacrine 125 mg . I love this stuff. Nice easy calm stimulate. It lasts longer and dose not create a crash like some harder hitting stimulates do.

Some other reviewers on here did an amazing job explaining, I suggest if you want more details to check out Smashley23 , and workoutguru.

I got the handspun cotton candy, and I know some did not like it, but I did. It was not bad at all, Maybe a little hard to get right for the taste but nothing to cry about.

Mixing was not bad either but I will mention it did clump really bad on me , I actually took it out and put in a blender for a second or two and I never really had that issue again. I will say it is very hot here and it was on my porch in a box for about 6 hrs and that may have played a role.. Maybe?

Alright the good stuff now. If I could sum this up simply, I would say Clean energy. I really like how smooth it comes on with this one. Very smooth and lasts through an entire workout and still enough to keep you going for everyday tasks after a hard workout. But again no crash and no big rush. I have learned to stay away from the heavy stimulates, I think me getting older , the heavy hitting Pre workouts just bother me some.
      Now Next I will say this stuff deliveries some good pumps and veins was very much more visible while on this too. I had some great short time recovery which is great and fits the way I like to train. Having the added coconut water in this seems to help with being so thirsty during a workout.

I did try this at half dose when I trained a bit later in the evening and it did the job well and did not bother my sleep that night either.

40 dollars for 20 scoops is really high, but I feel in a few months this may come down a touch. But even at the high price of close to 2 dollars a servings but when you look at the dosages and what you are getting it is about what the right price to be honest.

Side Effects

The tingles from the beta alanine and I could go without this ingredient all together to be honest.

Conclusion

Dymatize came out of the wood work and really came out swinging. I like what they have done with this and I cant wait to see what else they come up with. I will say after taking this it has made me want to get back on their proteins which I have always liked. Thanks for being a part of the Site and we hope to see more of this brand here.

Thanks to Alpha Lion for sending it out!
        July 10, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Smooth Energy
      • Drop Water Weight
        Alpha Lion has waited long enough for this review and I will do my best to provide them with a solid worth while review.
        This is packed with some great energy and fat burner ingredients and provides a great easy going energy that lasted for a good while.

Profile. 8.6
        Solid profile that comes fully disclosed in 3 different matrix blends.
        All day energy matrix.
        Caffieine anhydrous 300mg
        Pyridoxine HCI 1.4mg
        Methylcobalamin 23mcg

I will not spell out everything in the rest of the profile but I will add a pic of the label.
        But I will explain the high points.
        Green tea extract , Green Coffe...

Profile. 8.6
        Solid profile that comes fully disclosed in 3 different matrix blends.
        All day energy matrix.
        Caffieine anhydrous 300mg
        Pyridoxine HCI 1.4mg
        Methylcobalamin 23mcg

But I will explain the high points.
        Green tea extract , Green Coffee bean extract ( which I am actually a big fan of ), Yohimbine HCI, Cayenne pepper, Advantra Z and even adding some Bioperine for absorption,
        They add one more matrix blend that makes up with Dandelion root and Matcha green tea and even MCT OIL.
        I will say that this gave me some of the better and smoother energy boosts I have had from a fat burner in a while.

Dosage
        3 pills ( as suggested ) and take additional for best results after lunch ( not to exceed 2 servings a day ( 6 pills ) )
        I never had any burbs or bad heartburn from these .

Energy 8
        Absolutely it was great for energy, actually I felt happy while taking these as well. I could take 3 pills before or after breakfast and it would last me way past lunch time for almost the whole bottle, but all good things never last forever and this proved to be the same for this.

Hunger suppression 6
        It helped for a while with my mid-morning cravings but I seemed to always be hungry then, but I was able to think about it a bit less while taking this.

Fat burning and leaning effect 7
        I do not think I melted away fat or like the advertising say's " F*uc* you fat " . But I did seem to look leaner and had veins showing more and some striations showing on my chest and shoulders while on this. I think most of that maybe from the added Diuretics. Now I did have some good success from taking green coffee extract so that actually dose seem to work for me as well.

Side effects
        I did seem to get nausea a couple times but I was never able to figure out what triggered it. I tried playing with the dose, Empty stomach, later in the day or a number of things. But I was never able to get a replay of the random nausea.

Value 8.5
        It is actually not a bad buy. Even with me only able to find it directly from Alpha Lion .
        For 35 bucks and a full 90 day supply I find this a very solid buy. With a decent profile and the leaning effects I was able to obtain I think this is a win.

Overall.
        I have no idea how new Alpha Lion is to supplements because I have not heard of them before this was up on the site. That said I think they have done some decent research and put together a decent product. I really like the added MCT oil and the Dandelion extract as I feel this helps shed the unwanted water weight bloat . This also has some great energy that did last a good while and I feel most should be able to get that feeling as well.

Thank you for being patient on the review.

Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!
          May 27, 2017

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Good Tatse
        • Improved Immune System
        • Well Being
        • Increased Blood Circulation
        • Coughing Attacks

Ever had your Mom tell you to not get up from the table until you eat all your greens?! Well I sure did when I was small. I would have liked to have been able to just drink a tasty drink and be done with it.

With only 20 calories and 7 grams of carbs and then a Prop blend of 11.25grams of greens blend, with only 5 grams of sugar also. I think this is a decent profile. You also get the Capsorb to help with absorption. Which is great because other " green formula's " I have used have had me in the bathroom rather quickly. I under that Greens help with digestion but at the rate that some did this was off the charts. I never really had that issue with this one though.

Mixed liked a boss , Really easy and fine powder. NO trouble at all.
        Taste, well it was different at first you have understand this is actually good for you and most things that are really good for you are not very tasty.
        But after saying that I did learn to actually look forward to this drink.

At first I did not notice much but after a few days I became " regular" , actually I could almost set a clock for it. Next thing I noticed was I did seem to have better circulation. How? Well every time I had this drink I would notice my veins pop excessively more with anything I was doing. I had several comment on this at work before I paid attention to it, then one asked if I was taking a PWO at work. That's when I noticed It was this.
        Next thing I can really tell with this was the fact I was actually just feeling better, Kinda like a natural high, I just felt good on this. I was taking Blackstone labs own joint supplement but I think this might have actually helped improve that as well.
        Allergy season was in full blown madness while taking this also, and I know this helped ease some of my symptoms as well.
        As far as gym or gains I did not see any difference with my workouts other than I just felt better through the day and was not as sluggish by the time gym time rolled up.

Blackstone offers us Sr.com peeps a 20% discount with using SRtroop code which brings it down to 32 dollars. I think amazon might be a couple bucks cheaper but If you can get this under 30 bucks I would certainly grab it . I felt wonderful on this and feel this is a solid buy even at 32 - 35 bucks.

Side Effects

I did seem to get some coughing attacks sometimes after drinking this, not sure why.

Conclusion

I know this is is kinda of a extra supplement because honestly we should just be a grown up and eat healthier than we do at times but If life is like mine at times having something this easy to help with just overall well being this is a solid product.

9.1
        Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!
          May 25, 2017

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Joint Relief
        • Possible Bone Repair
        • Aches And Pains Ease

Blackstone labs has been a company that has come out swinging and created some interesting products over it's history.
          Orthobolic is their Joint supplement and me being an older man now I jumped on this to see if this would be the one that helps these aching old bones.

Gonna be some copy and past here from Priceplow as they did a great job explaining the profile here.

Orthobolic is a multi-faceted joint formula that helps with joint discomfort and stiffness, as well as strengthening cartilage. Orthobolic works with your body's natural anti-inflammatory processes, as well as decreasing your body's pro-inflammatory enzymes.

PEA 200mg
          PEA is an endogenous fatty acid that is your body's natural anti-inflammatory molecule. PEA works by reducing the activation and mitigation of mast cells. Mast cells are white blood cells that releases mediators that are pro-inflammatory such as histamines, inflammatory cytokines, prostaglandins, and reactive oxygen species(ROS). Some studies also suggest that it can bind to COX-2(same as ibuprofen) as well as your endocannibinoid receptors, which can help mediate pain and inflammation. Worth noting, to date PEA has no known drug interactions which implies it's very safe for anyone to supplement with. Doses vary but as little as 200mg a day has been shown to have an affect on inflammation.

BOSWELLIA SERRATA EXTRACT 150mg
          Boswellia Serrata extract is an all natural lipoxygenase-5(LOX-5) inhibitor, it blocks the conversion of fatty acids into leukotrienes like histamines, prostaglandins, and other pro-inflammatory molecules. One of the active compounds is AKBA(3-O-acetyl-11-keto-boswellic acid). Boswellia Serrata Extract acts very quickly, showing a 70% reduction in joint discomfort and 63% reduction in joint stiffness in as little as 7 days.

CURCUMIN, 95% CURCUMINOIDS (WITH BIOPERINE) 150 mg +10mg of Bioperine
          Curcumin and Curcuminoids decrease the expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines like IL-6, TNF-alpha, NF-kappaB, COX-2 and LOX-5. TNF-alpha can destroy joint cartilage. Data for curcumin shows to decrease swollen joints and tenderness by 70%. Curcumin can also increase anti-inflammatory enzymes in your body, as well as increase free radical scavenging(decreases ROS). Bioperine(black pepper extract) has been shown to increase bioavailability of curcumin by 2000%.

CISSUS QUADRANGULARIS (CQ) (STD FOR KETOSTEROIDS) 350mg
          CQ stimulates the metabolism and uptake of calcium by osteoblasts (bone cells) which increases healing in fractures. A meta analysis of CQ has shown to reduce healing time by 40%+. CQ enhances your body's natural healing process. It has also been shown to decrease joint discomfort and increase functionality. CQ can also increase collagen synthesis in osteoblasts.

UC-II (UNDENATURED TYPE II COLLAGEN) 40mg
          UC-II is an ingredient containing undenatured type II collagen. This can help with your body's natural process of removing damaged collagen/tissue and repairing damaged areas. Type II collagen can also increase production of anti-inflammatory cytokines, as well as help heal cartilage. Studies show that once a day dosing of UC-II can reduced perceived pain levels by 33%, including a reduction in all tests used to determine perceived pain(WOMAC, VAS, and Lequesne). All studies show that subjects reduced the amount of OTC pain medication by 67% within the first 30 days.

Now I normally do not copy and paste this much but this is the first review and wanted to give the most details on the review's. I can say that after reading about some of these ingredients and learning how they work is one reason why I just ordered another bottle.

Simple two pills daily. No issues with them at all. Just toss two back every morning with my fish oil.

DAMN! Do I feel better! Rarely do I get a product to try out and be so impressed with it I buy one right after finishing it. This one I ordered another bottle before I was done. I felt relieve very fast , So fast I thought it could be placebo effect. But the one pain that never lied to me slowly went away and just recently I was able to handle 300+ on the bench without pain on my elbow, where as before I could barely unrack 225 without pretty serious pain. Now on to my knees yea they still ache but they feel way much better.
          Now I will say several years ago I broke my arm just under my elbow and that has really gave me the terrible aches and pains I was having but, I feel with the added UC-ll it really may have been the big thing I needed to help. Whatever it was or a combination of the whole profile I loved this. I have actually kinda been forgetting about my arm hurting so much and actually been pushing like myself like the old days in the gym again. I can not brag on this enough, or at least the way I feel as I write this anyway.

On Blackstone's website if you use SRTROOP as a code you get a 20% discount which brings the price down to 39$ which is actually where I am finding the standard price to be at most supplement sites. Now for 40 bucks and a 30 day supply it is not a horrible buy considering the profile. Now for me I am just fine with paying this for the way it helped my arm and just overall aches and pains.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Blackstone did a great job putting this one together I think. And I most certainly feel!. Hopefully we will continue to see this brand expand and produce more useful products. I hope that I do not get used to these ingredients and the relief I am having stops, At this point I am truly loving this one.