medinacirilo

• Member has been active for 4 years, and was last online today
  • Linked social media account

Reviews by medinacirilo

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
(Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!)
Here's another submission by the highly regarded Nutra-Bio; their preworkout named "PRE". Every product I've tried from them has been rock solid, so I expected no different from this. The company offers two different preworkout products; this one and also "Pre Extreme". I haven't read the ingrediants of the latter, so im guessing its got more in the stim department. Ok enough small talk, lets do it.

PROFILE-9
In true Nutra-Bio form, this bad boy is JAM PACKED with everything you'd expect from them, and at some nice dosages! I implore you to read the fully disclosed label because I don't feel like typing each blend or the whole thing here, but ill got into a few notable details. There's a real nice 6g of Citrulline Malate in there, a gram of Agmatine, and 2.5g of Beta Alanine. 3.5 grams of L-Leucine (nice inclusion Nutra-Bio!). In the energy department we got Caffeine (I know you're curious!) with Anhydrous and Infinergy (di-caffeine malate) combined for a total of 350mg. Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is in there at 1.2g, and TheaPure (HPLC) at 300mg. There's much more, read the label if you want. What I personally would like to see in it is DMHA, but I wouldn't expect a company like Nutra-Bio to be using controversial ingredients in its supplements.

I received the Tropical Fruit Punch flavor, and, well, I hope you like grapefruits because I felt that's what it tasted like! Sour, bitter, grapefruits. It wasn't a bad flavor by any means, but it wasn't what I was expecting after having so much experience with other Nutra-Bio products. There was a mild amount of dyes, nothing too bad. It mixed fairly easily but took a little time to dissolve, I'm guessing from the 3.5 grams of L-Leucine.

EFFECTIVENESS-6.4
Quality, and consistency; I expected nothing less from this company. The Beta-Alanine tingles were (surprisingly) not painful but always present. The energy took about 15-20 minutes to kick in, and it was a gradual rise in energy and not a "slap in the face". The caffeine blend does a good job of picking up where regular old caffeine would usually die off. Focus was ok, but not totally "zoned in". Now for the pump; in my experience, it was either painfully awesome, or somewhat lackluster. This was the only inconsistency I experienced. Muscle endurance was enhanced, a direct result of the Beta-Alanine. About the only thing I felt is missing is the inner "drive" I experience with some of the other high-end preworkouts. That inner voice that pushes you to do another set, to stop thinking about the next lift and just do work. I'm sure DMHA (or even DMAA) would help in this aspect, but don't hold your breath on that one.

SIDE EFFECTS-8
Considering the big doses of ingredients, I didn't experience many side effects from this. No stomach discomfort, no tolerance build up, nothing.

VALUE-5.8
I found this online for around 35-37 dollars, but bear in mind this comes only in 20 servings, A bit more than I like paying. I'm starting to realize that's the norm with these "fully loaded" preworkouts. this was a quality product but its gonna cost you. A side not; I swear there was more than 20 servings in my can.

OVERALL-6.7
This was a solid performer as expected. This was a difficult Pre to rate, because its solid in all aspects but not truly impressive in any one department. It had a few negatives, but as I finished the tub I realized I enjoyed taking this! What this product doesn't do is blow you away with crazy energy like some other products. They do have another preworkout called "Pre Extreme" which is probably a more extreme Pre (if I was to take a wild guess!). But for overall quality performance (just be prepared to pay a quality price) and a complete ingredient profile, you could do worse. If you pick the Tropical Fruit Punch I hope you like grapefruits!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Prop Blends
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Great Pump
  • Comprehensive Profile
  • Not Enough Servings
  • Little Pricey

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
(Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!)
Here's a new Amino product from Nutrex Research. As a company, my only dealings with their product are a few years ago when I tried the "Hemo Rage ultra-concentrate", which I was not impressed with. But reading reviews on some of their other products; I've seen nothing but good feedback. So I figured I'd give this Amino/Energy hybrid supplement a run. Hey, I like aminos, and I like energy, so why not?!

PROFILE-7
This had a Part "Prop-Blend" part "transparent blend" style of label, meaning some ingredient dosages were fully disclosed while others were grouped in a blend. The "Clinically Dosed BCAA 2:1:1" blend has Leucine at 3g, Isoleucine at 1.5g and Valine at 1.5g. Very nice! The "High Speed Energy & Amino" was the Prop-Blend I was referring to, and weighed in at 2g. This one had Taurine, Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine Chelate (a chelated magnesium and glutamine molucle thingy), Acetyl-L-Tyrosine. And also we have some Theacrine (at an unknown dose) and 100mg of Caffeine Citrate. At least we know how much caffeine is being ingested. As a whole, it's a good blend but I would have liked to see some straight raw Glutamine included.

This product mixed about as good as you think it would (or as bad as you think it would) as most amino products don't mix very easily and take some time to "melt" into the water. The "Fruit Punch" flavor was more of an interesting citrus flavor, not bad at all. Very little dyes as it mixed into a whitish opaque color. I took this product a variety of ways; as an intra-workout, as a morning cup of coffee replacement, and as a mid-day "pick me up" as I hit my noon slump at work. The latter became my favorite choice. The caffeine was a slow-hitting kind of energy so I didn't take it as a Preworkout.

EFFECTIVENESS-8
Aminos are can be hard to judge on effectiveness in the short-term, they tend to make their effect known after you stop taking them. This was no different! With continued use I noticed better recovery and less soreness between workout days. I didn't realize the impact it had until the tub ran out and I trained legs. Holy crap I was sore!!! As an Intra-Workout it worked fine, and the energy would build as you sipped on it. I'd sweat profusely, and my body heat would be elevated. Muscle endurance during workouts would be improved, just not on the level a dedicated intra like "Intra-Blast" or a similar product. A few times I tried this as an intra, but after taking a "mild" Preworkout. I did NOT have a good time (more on that below). My favorite way to drink this was as a coffee or energy drink replacement. I'd have a dose in the morning before leaving to work, and/or during the day as I felt it dragging on. Here's where I really like this! The caffeine has a subtle climb in energy, and it would get you through your shift. This along with the clinical amino dosages made it a far better choice for energy than say a huge monster drink! It's not a stim-bomb but it did give a nice boost in energy.

SIDE EFFECTS-9
There's very little negative to say about this. Even the flavor didn't get old for me.

Now, The several times I tried this as an intra, after taking a mild Preworkout (150-200mg of caffeine); I started to feel uneasy and got cold shivers. A mild anxiety would set in. the last time I tried the above I ended up dumping it and drinking water. I won't gig this product for that reaction, as its kinda my fault I played with the caffeine dosages and thought I was a big boy! I do feel, however, this is something that users should be aware of so learn from my mistakes kiddos. Other than this, there was absolutely zero side effects from this product.

VALUE-6.8
This ranges from between $33-37 for a 30 serving container. That's on the expensive side for me, but i swear there were more than the listed 30 servings in my tub. Its nicely dosed, and has the energy blend included, so its not without some bonuses.

OVERALL-8
Like I said before, this is one amino product that, once I stopped taking it, I realized a new level of soreness that made me want to order some more! The energy effects are a real nice addition, just be wary when taking other caffeine sources. This makes a great mid-shift pickup drink! Knowing the above, now I really want to try Nutrex's other version, the Amino Charger Hydration
  • Decreased Soreness

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
    (Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!)
    I've never taken an over the counter "PCT" supplements before; I've usually just used a SERM and a basic test booster. So I was curious to try one of these. Forewarning; I wasn't on any hormonal Cycle before taking this, nor did I do any bloodwork before and/or after, so this is more of a "seat of the pants" feel review. But I am creeping towards 40, I've done some cycling in the past couple of years, and I wanted to gauge its test-boosting and bodyfat leaning effects. Also, I've never (to my knowledge) taken Arimistane, so I figured I'd give it a shot. A huge thank you to VMI Sports for making this available to us, and an even BIGGER apology on my behalf for taking sooooo looooong to post this review! Work and youth football have all but consumed my life that it's even cut into my gym time! Ok, enough about me, let's get into this.

PROFILE-8
    NO BLENDS! I know, its not a total deal breaker but the label is completely broken down by ingredient. Look up the label if you want forensic details on this. The main test-boost standout is Tribulus Alatus at 200mg (optimal dosage is between 300-500mg). Saw Palmetto and Stinging Nettle root are in there for prostate health and "DHT Inhibition". The main selling point for me was the Arimistane (dosed at 50mg, right in the middle of recommended dosage) as I haven't used it before and was curious as to its effects. some items could be bumped up, but there didnt seem to be anything "pixie dusted" in the label.

Dosing is very simple, 2 capsules only once a day preferable, before your first meal. The pills are small and easy to swallow, so this isn't much of a chore.

EFFECTIVENESS-7.5
    Like most test boosters, this takes about a week to kick in. My strength and stamina in the gym improved pretty good, just not quiet on the level as a hormonal product. Towards the third week I noticed some leaning effects around my upper stomach, shoulder area, and arms. This had an effect similar to the original Compound-20, only this worked much faster. Now, it IS marketed as a "Post Cycle Therapy" product so it would have to produce some significant Test-Boosting capabilities. What I did experience is erections on a level I haven't had since puberty! Even more so then the last supplement I tried! I'm talking wood when you probably don't want it! The only problem I had with this is it didn't actually boost my libido and desire; no "warm fuzzy" horny feelings to go with the equipment! My attitude did get a little edgy and short, but not as bad as some other test-boosters. Workouts took on an "alpha-male" sort of event, however that may have to do with me joining a new gym and feeling out the "gym-hierarchy". I feel this would be a great ADDITION to any PCT regiment.

SIDE EFFECTS-9
    I got ZERO acne with this. Really! I wouldn't say the attitude is a bad side effect but it is something you may wanna keep in mind. That's what happens when you boost your testosterone. I didn't experience the dry joints I thought i would. The pills themselves gave me no problems to ingest. No other side effects to report.

VALUE-6.5
    A google search claims this is available at Walmart for 37.99. Must be the Venice Beach Walmart, because I aint never seen this at my local store! online this runs between 35-39$, a little high but that's pretty much how things go when you venture to the dark side; the ancillaries end up costing more then the actual hormonal! This a little on the pricey side, but it does deliver.

OVERALL-7.3
    Would I use this as a standalone PCT? Nope. But I would have no qualms with using this Post-Cycle alongside a SERM. Or maybe even after a mild Andro run, or a SARM (if those are even still a thing). I feel this would get me back into the game nice and smooth. This is a product I would recommend to a buddy who is gonna take the plunge.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Reduces Estrogen
    • Shoulder Definition
    • Increased Strength
    • Muscle Hardness
    • No Libido Increase
    • Some Anger

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
    (Thanks to Advanced Molecular Labs for sending it out!)
    Here's the highly-regarded (yet basic-named) preworkout from AML called; Preworkout! A buddy of mine was taking this a few months ago and swore by it, so it had been on my watch list for quite some time now. Huge thanks to AML for making this happen for us Troopers, and for concocting a solid no-frills product. And huge apologies on my part for taking so long to get this done!

PROFILE-8.6

PROFILE-8.6
    Up until this past year, I was never really into the whole "kitchen sink" style of preworkout. Well, as I get older I'm learning that being tweeked out of my brain just isn't as fun as it used to be, at least in the gym it's not. This label is pretty packed with the stuff that we all like to see in a preworkout, at some LEGIT proper doses. I won't break the label down completely, as its been done already, but there are some notable points ill make. First is the caffeine at 400mg. while this may seem awesome to most (and it is) it's the only source of caffeine or energy in the label. This is bundled in the "Adrenaline & Dopamine Activator" blend, along with N-Acetyl Tyrosine, Mucuna Pruriens, and Bioperine. Maybe it's just me, but I really would have liked to see an extended released caffeine in it (in place of some of that regular caffeine), and some sort of Nootropic focus agent. More on that later.
    The "Nitric Oxide Activators" blend is a real whopper, starting with an impressive 8 grams of Citrulline Malate! There's also some Beet Root Extract, grape skin extract, and Watermelon Fruit extract???? Hmm that last one is new for me. a quick google only finds its used for cosmetics, and helps with healthy skin. And its powdered extract is useful for removing parasites and tapeworms! guess it doesn't hurt to have. I do expect some really strong pumps from this blend.
    To round it out there's the usual Creatine and Beta-Alanine (at a VERY respectable 2 grams!), along with some other goodies under the Power Strength and Endurance blend. No shockers there. Quiet the impressive list on the label.

I received the Mixed Berry flavor, and it was about as normal tasting as I'd expect considering the dosages on the label. tasted like most "blue raspberry" supplement powders we've taken. Maybe just a tad too sweet, but I do tend to mix my preworkout in a small (8-10 oz) of water. I never "not" wanted to drink it. There were some dyes but nothing too ridiculous; there probably wasn't any room in the blend for them! Some minor settling, but it did mix pretty good.

EFFECTIVENESS-7
    This one took a while to kick in, but it was consistent in that aspect. It would creep into my brain right around 30 minutes after taking. Surprisingly, the tingles weren't strong at all but they were always there. Now, the energy hit felt more like a "sugar rush" to me, which makes sense taking 400mg of caffeine! I'm not really sure how else to describe it. The caffeine high would come on really strong, but would give me a weird unfocused energy for about 20 minutes. I'd walk around the gym almost lost, trying to decide where to start! Once I'd settle into a groove, the workouts would be great. The caffeine high would level off at around the 45-50 minute mark, and this is where the addition of a Nootropic, or extended release caffeine, or even DMAA would really help (don't hold your breath on that last one). Instead I would find myself sitting on a bench, thinking about my next set instead of just doing it. This is where this product really lost ground for me, but it was a consistent affair; 45 minutes of extreme lifting followed by moping around the gym, going through the motions. Lately, I only get to the gym 3-4 days a week so I spend 2 hours each time, and a longer lasting energy was an effect I desire.

Now, that thats been embellished, lets talk about the pump and muscle endurance aspect; HOLY CRAP this stuff rocks!!! On back and Bicep day i wouldn't even be able to brush my teeth after! Leg day became "Frankenstein walk" day after! this is one impressive pump preworkout. My muscles would be able to push beyond, its just too bad the energy would fall off while the rest of my body could keep going.

SIDE EFFECTS-7.4
    Considering the mega-doses, I didn't experience many side effects from this. No stomach discomfort, no tolerance build up, nothing. What I did get was an initial "scatter-brain" feeling from the caffeine rush, that made it hard for me (especially walking into a crowded gym) to get started on my workout. But that's kinda expected when we creep towards the upper echelon of our caffeine intake. Come to think of it, my chest and breathing did NOT suffer even at those dosages. The high dose of caffeine, and lack of any focus, made me feel "lost" in the beginning of my workouts (that sugar-rush feeling i talked about earlier).

VALUE-5.6
    This runs from the mid 30's to the 45 dollar range, but keep in mind its only 20 servings. This is on the high side of what I'd pay for a preworkout, but it is packed with everything you'd want.

OVERALL-6.5
    This is a full-packed supplement that delivers on MOST fronts. And for 45 minutes it pretty much rocked (for me), but the price point, lack of any focus, and short-lived energy are some negatives that would come to mind. I know I'm in the minority, but with so many other solid options id be hard pressed to recommend this to a friend as a "must buy"
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pumps
    • Complete List Of Ingredients
    • Clinically Dosed Ingredients
    • Lack Of Focus
    • Not Enough Servings

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
    (Thanks to Inspired Nutraceuticals for sending it out!)
    So, this is one Preworkout that REALLY caught my eye, back when Stack3d began posting about it way back when. The name, the can, and the profile all got my attention, and after taking the speed-demon in GameDay I was curious how a full-profile pre would stack up, so JUMPED at the chance to try this! Huge thanks to Inspired Nutraceuticals for making this available to us Troopers, and my apologies for taking so long to post this! Ok enough small talk, lets get into this.

PROFILE-9
    Fully Loaded to the gills! This is what drew me into trying this product. I wont completely break the label down, as its fully disclosed, but a few things caught my eye; the first "V-Fuel"blend has some good minerals and B-Vitamins, but the potassium at 42-84mg (at either one or 2 scoops) was nice. the "Truth" matrix has the usual non-stim preworkout items like Citrulline, Betaine, Beta-Alanine, Taurine, and a nice inclusion of raw coconut water. but the thing here is the doses; Citrulline is at 4000/8000mg (one or 2 scoops!). Very nice. the "MaxVo2" blend has Theobromine; which has a TON of effects (yeah i did the google) like enhanced bronchial effects, neurological enhancement, and stimalnt effect when taken with caffiene. it does have some side effects from too much such as restlessness, loss of appetite, and insomnia. Also int his blend is Higenamine Hydrochloride, and cocoa extract. OK, last blend is an unassumingly named "thermofocus blast" but after i deciphered the big chemical names i fount it has 3 different caffeine, 2-aminoisoheptane (which came up as that new fangled DMHA!) and an N-Phenylethyl Dimethylamine Citrate (which came up as Eria Jarensis extract, touted as the "New DMAA"!) Ok woah, some legit things going on! read the label if you want the doses, but those big long compounds dont have theirs listed. Pretty much a kitchen sink approach, at some surprises in the mix.

I received the "Rocket Pop" and it did taste like the old ice cream truck staple. Well, sorta. It was a watered down version, and had a chemical finish. Nothing too bad to choke down, but it did get old for me. No dyes, it mixes halfway decent but there is always some graininess and settling if it's left sitting. It would leave some sandy looking particles in the cup.

EFFECTIVENESS-8.85!
    The first time I took this, I thought I was a big boy and went for the full 2 scoops. Yeah, I wasn't ready! This product takes about 30 minutes to really kick in, so I thought it was weak at first. But when anxiety, shakiness, and an uncomfortable amount of energy set in I realized I probably should've followed the label instructions! I'm a stim-junkie, so I didn't expect any of these caffeine-overdose effects. At one scoop, it was actually a tad underperforming for me. I played around with the dosage until I settled on 1.5 scoops as my "sweet spot" (albeit, a very strong one!) The beta-alanine tingles were very strong. The energy didn't hit all at once but was a steady build, sometimes to the point where you think to yourself "Jeez, I probably shouldn't have taken as much as I did!" I did get tunnel vision somewhat, but not on the level Gameday did. It was more of a brute-energy that would not let up, and you would just lift weight with NO thought process. At the right dosage my focus would be nice and zeroed in. but if I took a little too much (or a lot) I had trouble focusing, and my mind would be racing and all over the place. Another very impressive aspect was the muscle pump. I'm talking full, tight, painful pumps that lasted the rest of your day. For a PreWorkout to cover ALL these bases and excel at each of them, is a feat in itself. This is a strong product, so test your own tolerance (yes experienced user, you too!) and proceed with caution, as there seems to be little margin for error on this one!

SIDE EFFECTS- 6 or 8, depending on dosage.
    The side effects ARE dosage dependent, so keep that in mind. When I went over my 1.5 scoops I would get some anxiety, shakiness, and just felt "not right". Some slight nausea. Also, a big crash after a few hours. Now, at the right dose, I would have some profuse cold sweating, but that's about it. The crash wasn't nearly as bad. This didn't curb my appetite like Gameday did. Shockingly, I didn't suffer from Stim-D like I've had with some other strong preworkouts. Considering the energy blends involved, this is a little puzzling to me. So overall, the sides aren't bad at all IF you respect this.

VALUE-5.6
    At right under $50, and hard to find (at least i thought so) Pretty expensive compared to the rest of the market (and what I'm used to paying for a Preworkout). I didn't seem to build a tolerance to this one. One thing I did notice is the can seemed to last WAY longer than it should have (at 1.5 scoops). Honestly though, even at that price I would PROBABLY, MAYBE buy it and take again. I think the price is a huge knock on a solid product.

*LAST MINUTE UPDATE; Ok, so as i was just finishing this up i did another search, and does anybody know if its already been pulled from the shelves?!?! I can only find it on Ebay.

OVERALL-8.3
    This was quiet the impressive product, it covered pretty much every aspect we all want in a pre, and it was consistent from start to finish. Like I said before, it's VERY dosage dependent. This one is much more expensive then I'm used to paying for a supplement, but it performs in a big way. I'm still a big fan of Gameday, but I'd call that one a "precision pre" while this one is more like hunting squirrel with a .50cal! Between those two, and the new "Yeah Buddy" getting rave reviews, it's good to see some competitiveness and so many solid options in the post-DMAA Preworkout market.
    • 40 Serving Container
    • Nausea Sometimes
    • May Be Too Strong
    • Heightened Anxiety

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
    (Thanks to Nutraceutical Innovations for sending it out!)
    I admit, I've never been a fan of natural Test Boosters. I've taken several throughout the years but they're not something I consider a staple supplement. What I have come to expect while taking them is increased strength, a mild leaning effect, a "short fuse" or irritability, and some boost in libido. Always a good time, but the effects are short lived. This came up on the Trooper dashboard so I figured I'd give it a whirl. Big thanks to Nutraceutical Innovations for making this available to the TRooper reviewers, and HUGE apologies on my part for taking so long to post this!

T...

PROFILE-8
    The other Test Boosters I've taken were based off Tribulus, or DAA. This one has 'em both! The 2950mg TestMax Amplified Blend has the aforementioned, as well as Epimedium (also known as Horny Goat Weed WAIT WHAT?) Fenugreek (which has awhole slew of benifits, too many to list here but the manly/macho benefit is increased sperm count) Saw Palmetto (libido and prostate health), and (one of my favorites) Maca Root. The Tribulus DAA and Maca Root sold me. Obviously, you're not getting the clinical doses of some or all of the ingredients, but hey, it still is a packed pill.

Dosing is very simple, 5 pills a day before bedtime. The pills are small and easy to swallow, so this isn't much of a chore.

EFFECTIVENESS-7
    Like all test boosters, this takes about a week to kick in. what was surprising, is my attitude didn't change and I didn't get moody, like I usually do with test boosters. My strength and stamina in the gym improved pretty nice, but, not quiet on the level as a hormonal product. What did kick in like gangbusters was the increase in libido. Imagine a horny teenager on prom night! I was actually impressed at this aspect. I'm not sure how much Maca Root is in the blend, but I feel it, combined with the other ingredients, worked real well in this regard. Strength increased each week, at last to me the weights got lighter. I didn't set any PR's but I wasn't trying to. At the end of the bottle I was stronger, was catching random wood, pitching tents, and still had no bitchy attitude (compared to some other test boosters I've tried). Fun times! Unfortunately, I experienced no leaning effect effects or increase in muscle size. I didn't gain or lose any weight taking this.

SIDE EFFECTS-9
    Random wood!! I don't really consider it a side effect, but just be warned. Also, be prepared to explain a massive Tent Pole every morning! There's really not much bad to say about taking this No insomnia, sweats, stomach or digestion issues, or much else I can say badly about this. I didn't even get acne! No butt attitude either.

VALUE-5.9
    I only found this on their website, and itll run ya 36 and some change. just a tad pricey, but it did put the lead in yer pencil. and there are more expensive options that don't make you feel as warm and fuzzy.

OVERALL-6.7
    this was a fun one to take, and although it was a little on the pricey side, I think this would be great during PCT to get your libido back in gear. Some good strength increase, but I personally didn't notice any body composition changes. Would i personally recommend it? Well, I usually don't recommend test boosters but if someone I knew had his mind made up, I'd definitely tell him to give this a shot. If a buddy wanted to layeth the SmackDown in bed, I'd TOTALLY recommend this!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Incredible Libido Boost
    • Strength Increase
    • Proprietary Blend
    • Not Much Composition Change
    • No Alpha Feeling

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
    (Thanks to Crosshair Nutrition for sending it out!)
    After the High-Speed run I had with the impressive GameDay, this one popped up in the Trooper menu. I know I've been on "the Caffeine" for way too long, and a nice break would be much welcomed for my adrenal sensors, so sure, sign me up! Big thanks to Crosshair Nutrition for participating in the TRooper program, and I apologize for taking so long to post this! Press-On is their preworkout and is available in regular AND decaff. well, lets get right into it.

PROFILE-7
    Basic, solid, simple is how I'd describe this one. Everything is listed at its dose, and you don't need a degree in chemistry to read it. The Electrolyte blend has 100mg of Magnesium, and 99mg of Potassium. Both are always welcomed during workouts. The "Muscular Endurance" blend has L-Citrulline at 3g, Creatine mono at 2.5g, Beta-Alanine at 2g, and L-Tyrosine at 2g. No surprises here, but those doses can all be a little higher.

When the tub arrived, I couldn't actually find a flavor "name" on it. The powder is whitish, but turns "milky neon" green when mixed in water. At first, I couldn't quite put my finger on the taste. It was a limey, citrus concoction. Then one day it occurred to me; original lime Gatorade!!! You know exactly the flavor I'm talking about, that sour chalky concoction our old high school football coach would mix before games!. It would settle if left standing, but mixed pretty decent.

EFFECTIVENESS-6.7
    At first, I tried this at one scoop to see what the story was. I did get some tingles in my lips and face, and a mild pump effect during workouts. But at 2 scoops this baby really opens up. I'm talking painful, solid pumps and vascularity. Workout endurance and muscle recovery was much improved, and the beta-alanine tingles were borderline uncomfortable! Now of course there was no caffeine-energy, due to the lack of caffeine. But maybe it was a placebo, but I'd feel a nice inner "drive' during my workouts. Where I found this to be real benefit is if you are taking a fat-burner, and don't want to ingest too much caffeine during the day (pre-workout plus whatever fat burner you're taking). I got a nice stash of that Skald fat-burner, so I popped a couple and take this. It worked really well together!

SIDE EFFECTS-9
    Surprisingly, I didn't experience any negative side effects from this. No stomach discomfort, no tolerance build up, nothing.

VALUE-5.5
    Now here is where my qualms are; I found this for 32.50 on their website. I searched and searched, and couldn't find anywhere else. At one scoop that isn't bad (30 servings per container) but I found this to be effective at 2 scoops. 15 servings is a bit short for that price, compared to a few other higher-dosed products available.

OVERALL-6.6
    I really did enjoy taking this as a non-stim option. But it only showed its teeth at 2 scoops. And for the price, there are some other options. Now don't get me wrong, I liked taking it especially if I was on a fat burner regiment. But the 2-scoopage effectiveness at its current price point is the party pooper.
    • Good Pumps
    • Strong Tingles
    • Only Effective At 2 Scoops

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
    (Thanks to Iconic Formulations for sending it out!)
    11-Keto, 11-Oxo, whatever you wanna call it, is an interesting compound (to me, at least). ICON LABS was the first company I found, to be re-releasing this formula since the draconian Prohormone ban a few years ago. This is the one compound I've wanted to try for quite some time now, ever since the old Iron Legion X1-KT was around. When I saw this on the Troops board, I didn't even hesitate. The reports of slimming, and weight loss, along with mild side effects were some good selling points for me.

PROFILE-8
    Simple profile; 100mg of the KT compound per serving, along with the transdermal agent. That transdermal carrying agent is a knock off from Iron Legion's Salvo. Simple and to the point. Each container comes with 30-100mg dosages (300mg total), in a brown glass bottle with a dropper. A couple of issues to disclose, although they are minor; each bottle had a different style dropper, one was straight, and the other was angled. In my second bottle, the dropper developed a small tear, and caused it to crystalize and solidify inside it. After digging in the trash for my first bottle, I switched droppers and called it good.

From the time I clicked on this, and confirmed the Trooper order shipped, I got no communication from the brand reps whatsoever. After a little research, I figured 200mg a day is a good dose to run, and would give me a months' worth with the 2 bottles I received. I decided to split the dose to twice a day, because I'm weird like that. Also to alleviate the hot thermogenic effects after dosing. It's not difficult to administer, just a little messy. I alternated between my shoulders, chest and thighs, and would apply directly from the dropper and "catch" any runoff with my hand. It was a very thin, oily concoction, which had a burnt smell to it. It rubbed in nice and easy, and evaporated reasonably quickly, but it did leave the area sticky and smelly.

EFFECTIVENESS-7
    After my experience with the transdermal 4-Andro (back in January), the familiarity had me expecting the same with this. It's not. It is its own unique compound, and had its own different results. About 20-30 minutes after applying, I would feel a rise in body temperature, and sometimes mild sweating. My face would be hot and flush. After a week, my libido was raging pretty good. After 2 weeks, I noticed I was getting a "cocky" attitude, and becoming short tempered. This was surprising, since most hormonal products seem to mellow me out. At times I would want to argue with my wife. I did have to check myself on this aspect. I wouldn't consider this a bad side effect, but something the user might want to be aware of.

Now, for the effects on muscle and body composition. My strength didn't seem to improve much during this. Gym drive, and workouts were improved, and I had an "alpha aggression" going on during my workouts. Hard to describe, but it was an inner "drive" to push harder. I would sweat like a horse on ephedrine during my workouts, too! My upper waist shrunk down by about an inch, and my arms became more defined. My quads began to get a slight separation/definition in the muscles, which I love because I've never had that before. Vascularity became more pronounced towards the end, although not as much as others have reported. As for body weight, I started at around 256, dropped to 253, then bounced up to almost 258-260! I ended back at 257. I'm not certain, but I think these fluctuations were based on carbs and meals. I truly think this made me more carb-sensitive, almost as if I was following a Keto or Atkins style diet. When I would go for length without carbs (a few meals) I would feel a slight lethargy set in. Once I ate something, I could feel a mild boost in energy. It took a few times for me to realize what was going on. This isn't a build-size type of product, but it did produce some noticeable changes. I was a little disappointed I didn't get more definition, but, I didn't exactly diet for that! I know this would work very well with a Ketogenic diet, and if ran for even longer.

SIDE EFFECTS-8
    Side effects were minimal. I don't want to list the irritability and moodiness as a side effect, but it did happen. Sweating and thermogenic feeling are present. I've never had the so-called "test goggles" but I think I did with this stuff! Every female I encountered, I would look at just a little differently. No estrogen-related sides to speak of, and no blood pressure issues. No insomnia, stomach or digestion issues, or much else I can say badly about this.

VALUE-6
    A bottle runs between $39-45 on several sites. To run it at the dose I did, you'll need 2 of these. Now, to really get some change out of this, I would totally run for 6-8 weeks, but now we're talking some decent cash! SoCal Nutrition has some decent stacks, and a Buy-2 Get-1 deal going, so that would be my choice. Like the other Transdermal Products I've ran, you gotta play to pay.

OVERALL-6.9999
    I feel this is a solid product, and would work even better if coupled with a serious diet plan, and ran longer. I consider myself to be more on the "fluffy" side, and I didn't follow a hardcore diet. So I know this stuff performed. It is on the pricey side, but what isn't these days? Would I recommend it to family and friends? Yes, but I would tell them be ready to pay and do their part for some great results.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Libido
    • Increased Alpha Male Feeling
    • Non-methylated

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
    (Thanks to Primeval Labs for sending it out!)
    I've been a follower of Jerry Ward on Social media for some time, so of course I was willing to try this product when he began marketing it. I like his stories, and honesty of the cycles he's taken throughout the years, kinda like Rich Piana. However, he is not annoying and "Bro"ish, and is well spoken, and is actually watchable and knowledgeable in his videos. Anyways, this product arrived on my shelf, hot on the tail of Nutra-Bio's impressive "Intra Blast". Let's see if this can hang with the big dog on the block!

PROFILE-6.5
    Basic, solid, but it's just not as packed as some of the othe...

PROFILE-6.5
    Basic, solid, but it's just not as packed as some of the other Intra-Workout drinks I've reviewed. For starters, there are ZERO blends in this. We get 20 grams of Carbs (High Branch Cyclic Dextrin), 2g of Glycerol Monostearate, 2g L-Leucine, 1.5g of Nitrosignine, 1g L-Valine, and 1g L-Isoleucine. There it is there! I would've liked to see more Amino Acids in this, but it's not a bad profile.

First I was sent the Blue Raspberry flavor and DAMN it was SWEET!!! I mean seriously, I found myself cutting it with more water during my workouts. Due to some confusion on the forums concerning the scooper size, I was sent another tub, this time it was Watermelon. At least I'm assuming I was sent the second tub due to this issue; the company or brand reps never contacted me regarding this. Anyways, I was sent another tub, and the scooper was the same size as before. Whatever, I just kept on truckin with this. The Watermelon flavor was not as sweet as the Raspberry, but it was still pretty strong. Either flavor never got old for me. It blended better than I expected it to, but there was always grittiness to it. And dyes (really, jerry?). Not a crazy amount to stain your teeth but a good amount. I mixed this before leaving my house, and it would be fine by the time I got to the gym and started my workout.

EFFECTIVENESS-7
    This product worked pretty damn good, as far as intra's go. Muscle endurance, carb-energy, endurance; it's all there. But the main improvement I noticed was the pump! I wasn't expecting it, but I was impressed by the tightness I would feel in my muscles while taking this! Endurance during workouts was improved. Another quality aspect is I felt much hydrated during my workouts. There were times I wouldn't even finish it, not because I didn't like it, I just never felt thirsty while drinking this! Muscle soreness was somewhat improved, but nothing that will blow your mind. It's quiet the solid supplement for what it's marketed for.

I tried this once while training fasted (not something I like to do). It did help some, but I didn't notice any remarkable improvement with muscle pump, endurance, or energy. I still felt "flat" and just went through the motions.

SIDE EFFECTS-9
    There's no adverse side effects I observed, taking the 2 tubs I was sent.

VALUE-4
    Here is where the overall score takes a BIG nose dive! This is going online between 39-49 dollars, for just 20 servings. I'm sorry, but this is far more then I'd be willing to pay for an Intra-workout.

OVERALL-5.8
    I enjoyed this alot, and it did improve my workouts. But at a price it's at right now, I just don't see myself paying for another tub. Performance wise, it wasn't quiet on par with NutraBio's Intra-Blast, but it was pretty close. But the price just adds a huge hurdle for it. That, was the disappointing part of my experience. Sorry if this seems disappointing, but thats my observations.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Slight Vascularity Increases
    • Increased Recovery
    • Solid Pumps
    • Helps Hydration
    • Increases Training Performance
    • Decreases Muscle Fatigue
    • Fully Disclosed Profile
    • Needs More Significant Ingredients
    • Dyes

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
    (Thanks to MAN Sports for sending it out!)
    The original "GameDay" Preworkout by MAN Sports is one of those supplements that I've heard so much about, and always wanted to try. But for some reason or another I never did get around to buying or sampling it. With this reformulated version, I was a bit skeptical (reformulated is never an improvement in supplements). With so many good options for Preworkouts, its easy overlook one for another, and maybe skip what is a decent product just because "I read this" or " my buddy said that".

PROFILE-7
    Quiet the unorthodox profile, which seems lacking a few items we've pretty much come to expect from today's preworkout. A few blends, but they at least disclose the Caffeine content (300mg). The 2635mg Instant N.O. Stimulator blend has Glycerol Monostearate, Glycocarn, PF5 (known to improve recovery and soreness), L-Norvaline, and Rutacaerpine (which is touted to raise body temp, circulation, and help burn more fat). . The 2298mg IR Energy Blend starts off with L-Tyrosine as its first ingredient, THEN Caffeine Anhydrous (at a respectable but not crazy 300mg), hmm; interesting. Next there's Cymbidium Goeringii Extract; which is better known as Orchilean (it is written it improves blood flow, and replenishes energy to cells), 2-Amino-6-methylheptane? It's also called DMHA (wait what?). I looked this one up and its hyped as the next DMAA replacement. Maybe it is! Then there is "Lean Green" green tea SE, cocoa Plant extract, and finally some Yohimbine HCL to round it out. I just couldn't help but notice the distinct lack of Beta-Alanine, Creatine, and the Big-3 of the pump-boosters (Agmatine, arginine, Citrulline). Like I said above, quiet unorthodox! Is it effective? Keep reading and find out.

I received the "Dorks" flavor, and it tasted like a tart Willy Wonka style candy. No dyes, it mixes halfway decent but there is always some graininess if it's left sitting for a minute or two. It would leave some sandy looking particles in the cup, around my mouth, and anywhere else it touched. Once, when walking into the gym, my wife said I looked like the "Crackhead" from the old Dave Chappelle show with all the white particles around my mouth!

EFFECTIVENESS-8.5
    The first time I took this, I had worked a 16 hour shift. I got home around 745am, showered, and slept for about 2 hours. I really wanted to work out, and I couldn't sleep very well, so why not? Within 10 minutes It hit me hard and fast (I actually said that out loud and my wife thought I was crazy). With no Beta-Alanine, you don't feel those tingles. But I noticed I was WIDE awake and just wanted to do stuff. The next day, after I had a full night's sleep, I had the same experience. It gave me the focus, determination, and overall confidence to just lift things and lift them more. Rest periods are shorter, without you realizing it. What truly set this above today's' preworkout supplements is at the hour mark. I feel it kicked into another gear and just kept delivering! I almost thought it was spiked with DMAA, but the lack of crash tells me otherwise. Cardio seemed easier, but I didn't go too crazy and would check my heart rate (it would get pretty high when I'm sprinting). The caffeine seemed properly dosed for this.

I'm not sure if any of you readers are familiar with the old 2-stroke ATV (off road bike) the Yamaha Banshee. I used to own one, and I loved it. The power from idle to midrange was very smooth but gentle, but at full-throttle that bike would rip your arms right out of socket!!! That old bike was only 350cc twin, while today's bikes are 450-700cc. That Banshee is a legend in Off-Road circles. For some reason, this reminded me exactly of that. Smooth, clean, strong energy for hours after taking, without a reliance on extreme caffeine dosage.

About the only part it was lacking, is the "pump" effect. Provided by the Glycocarn, it is a bit different. Not the vascular painful type, but more of a full muscle "swelling" and a feeling of tightness. It's there, but not as extreme as we've come to expect. What was astonishing is the crash, or lack of. Hours after taking I could still feel its effects, and you come down nice and slow.

SIDE EFFECTS-6
    The side effects aren't too bad, but there are a few issues I should embellish. I did build a slight tolerance, and found myself "Bro-Scooping" around the last week. I didn't feel any rise in body temperature, but I'd sweat profusely while working out! Also, with continued use, I experienced some of the dreaded "Stim-D" which is another reason I question if it's spiked with DMAA. It would absolutely CRUSH my appetite for hours after taking it (is any of this sounding familiar?). This isn't really a bad side effect, but something you should be aware of.

VALUE-6.8
    A search of the inter-webs will find this at/above $38 a tub. A bit higher then I'm used to seeing/paying. I did find myself going for a "Bro" Scoop towards the last week, but I never felt I had to double scoop it. This will cut into the 30 scoops total, so keep that in mind. Who am I kidding, I'd purchase this again with no hesitation.

OVERALL-8.5
    This was an enjoyable product to take! I gave a scoop to a couple of friends (I do this sometimes, to get some feedback), and they all purchased their own can. It's not the "Raped Ape" that is Stimul8, nor is it the brute Mr. Hyde. But it delivers in spades, it's consistent, and it lasts. I would have no problem recommending this to anybody. Everything about it just felt like quality to me.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Long Lasting
    • No Crash
    • Taste Great
    • Could Use More Pump