medinacirilo

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 4 years, and was last online today

Reviews by medinacirilo

Overall
Overall
6.9
6.7
Thanks to Herbal Nitro for sending it out!
  November 25, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Promotes Good Gut Health
  • Works As Advertised
  • Cleans You Out
Herbal Nitro My Gentle Detox
I had good results when I took Herbal Nitro's "Colon Cleanse", so when this became available to the Troopers I was curious as to see what the difference was. A detox product that is aimed at the Colon is something I'm not too sure I've seen before. But I'm sure my body could benefit from a detox anyways, so I jumped in.

Herbal Nitro My Gentle Detox

PROFILE- 7
Yes it's a Prop-Blend but to be honest, I'm not that concerned at the specific dosages of this, due to the nature of this product. Had it been a performance product or a PreWorkout; it'd be a different story. Within the 493mg blend is; Casanthranol root, Senna leaf, Dandelion root, artichoke leaf, milk thistle seed, and some good Sarsaparilla root. Like with their Colon cleanse, again I'm not sure if it's a good profile or not.

The bottle has 30 pills, one a day. No burps or heartburn or any problems taking this. So, is it any different, better, or worse then the Colon Cleanse? read on and find out.

EFFECTIVENESS- 7
I had good results from their Colon cleanse product so i wasn't too sure how this would be different. But it was. Bowel movements were not as clean and together as the other product, but they did come with a vengeance! And it was a consistent affair. It was quiet uncomfortable, let me tell ya. After about 2 weeks, I noticed I'd have an odd energy after dropping the deuce. It felt like an espresso shot, and last for around an hour! My heart would race and everything. This was an interesting effect. Maybe it was my body reacting to the toxins making their grand exit. I didn't get any reduction in stomach bloating.

SIDE EFFECTS-6
I had some gas and stomach discomfort, but nothing too bad. More like an "irritable bowel syndrome". There was some interesting sounds coming from my stomach and always when in the most quiet of settings! Also some irritation in the "bum" area, but that's from the nature of the movements and constant wiping.

VALUE-8.5
15.99 on the Herbal Nitro website. Not a bad price at all for a month supply. It looks like it may have been available on Amazon, but no longer.

OVERALL- 6.8
This one worked ok, I just didn't enjoy it as much as the Colon Cleanse. It felt less "refined" and more of a "just get it done". I didn't really feel any healthier or detoxed after taking this. It did get the BM's moving in a big way, so there's that. but with such a high bar set by their other Cleanse product, I was a little disappointed from this one.

Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
  November 18, 2017

• Increased Pump
  • -Trucker Meth
  • Increased Focus
  • Too Jittery
  • Tons Of Sweat
  • Cold Sweats
  • Kills Appetite
Here it is; the very much hyped preworkout form Olympus Labs "Re1gn"! If you've never heard of Olympus Labs, they're kind of a big deal when it comes to the stronger supplements. They've been a strong presence in the Prohormone and Andro Market for quite some time now, and even their non-"grey area" products (fat-burners, etc) are known for being top-notch. So when they made this new preworkout available on the Trooper boards, I had to jump in and see what it was all about. Huge thanks to Olympus Labs for providing this for our scrutiny!

PROFILE-8.8
A set of several blends, but the main i...

PROFILE-8.8
A set of several blends, but the main ingredients in each blend are disclosed. This is a nice touch. The full dosage is at 2 scoops, and all the listed ingredients are listed at this dose. There's 5 grams of Citrulline, 1g of AGmass (agmatine sulfate), and 1g of Pomegranate Powder extract. The latter is considered a superfood and has a TON of health benefits. I'm not sure what its doing listed with the NO Boosters but i'm glad its in there. The Intense Energy blend has Caffeine Anhydrous listed at 300mg, followed by Eria Jarensis. This is a mood and energy booster, which also curbs appetite and also opesn up your airways! Ephedrine much? Then there is Julgans Regia, which is a naturally occurring (read; more expensive) source of DMHA. Hey now! finally, to round out this stim blend is ST1M-X (as C.Macroceras alkaloids). This is pretty similar to yohimbe in effects and also, side effects. theres 300mg of Vaso6 which Priceplow states is a Nitric Oxide booster. Theacrine is at 100mg, a good dose. This has been around for a while and is similar to caffiene but not a jittery. AstraGIN blend is 50mg. Finally, there's KannaEase which is Sceletium Tortuosum extract (25mg) and is known as a euphoria and mood booster. OK this label has some impressive and innovating stuff in it! About the only thing I'd add is Beta-Alanine.

I received the "AREA-51" flavor, and well, I'm not really sure how a "conspiracy-theory" military air base should taste. And after finishing this tub I'm still not sure what it tasted like! Nyquil, mixed with blue cool-aid, chased with aspirin is the impression I got from it. Now it wasn't really bad, it was just super concentrated with a bitter aftertaste. Oh and the funky Blue-Green dyes could've been scaled back a bit!

EFFECTIVENESS-8.4
This is a sneaky energy that you don't realize hits you. There's no Beta-Alanine tingles, so you drink it and head to the gym. And warmup, and workout, and then realize you're doing more sets and not tired and sweating like crazy and Holy Crap it's been almost 2 hours and you feel no signs of fatigue! Yeah, sneaky energy that builds and builds and keeps right on truckin. I noticed i would walk from one area to the next a little too fast, like some methhead looking for cans in the trash! Muscle endurance is somewhat improved, but they'll fatigue before you mentally tire. The muscle pump is surprisingly strong with this one, and I say that because the scoop is not very big. It reminded me of the pump I'd get from Jack3d-Micro. I got full muscle feeling, painful pumps, and forearm vascularity that had me 'mirin myself! It felt good. Focus was pretty damn good, almost on the level of DMAA. It helped you mentally "hone in" all that energy you'll have. And the icing on the cake is I never experienced a brutal crash, just a gradual decline in energy. This is one strong, consistent performer. Lung capacity was improved a bit, or at least it wasn't hindered in the least. About the only thing I was missing was that Beta-Alanine feeling (and that muscular endurance that comes with it). This is some High-Speed Low-Drag powder right here!

SIDE EFFECTS- 8.5
With higher dosing (the full 2 scoops), I got cold sweat, hand trembles, and an uneasy "tweeker" feeling. But it's not a full-on anxiety. Surprisingly I didn't feel my lungs tighten up during cardio, considering how much stimulants this is packing. This isn't too bad on the sides when you realize how strong it is. Play with the dosing and find your sweet spot.

VALUE-8
This is a good value for such a solid Preworkout. I found this online around 27-30$ which is a nice price for what it brings. A-1 Supplements was running a Buy-1 Get-1 which I jumped on. I will say this; the Dragon Mist flavor is more tolerable then Area-51. Although the can says 20 servings (at 2 scoops), I was able to get plenty more from dosing this at 1.5 scoops.

OVERALL-8.6
For me, this is right up there with the best of them. It's more refined then DVST8 "White Cut". Mesomorph has a slight "edge" but of course it would with DMAA in it. This bad boy does everything and does it very well. It does all of this at a solid price point, and performs consistently. Test out your dosing to find what works for you, and you'll reap the benefits. Olympus Labs really brought their A-Game to the field!

November 3, 2017

• Dry Gains
  • Vascularity
  • Sheds Fat
  • Possible Dry Joints
This is my last review is on Muscle-1's P-Cycle7, the final piece to the puzzle in Muscle-1's (impressive) lineup. I received this towards the end of my short Mass4/Strength1 run, which was perfect for how I wanted to use it. Finishing up the aforementioned cycle, I wanted to run this during PCT along with a SERM. Well, I miscalculated how much SERM I had on hand (only 9 days' worth LOL) so the rest of PCT I ran this solo. Once again, big thanks to Muscle1 for making their products available to review. And even bigger apologies on my behalf for taking so long to get this review up!

PROFIL...

PROFILE-9
Simple profile; there's 25mg of Androsta-3,5-diene per pill, which is commonly known as Arimistane . The "Elite Peak Intake Complex" contains Grapefruit extract, DHB, and black pepper extract. This Complex comes in at 475mg, and is a staple in all their products. There are 90 pills per container, and the directions are flexible as far as how many pills to take per day, 2-4 depending on your needs. The pills themselves had a minimal smell to them (shocking, considering how funky their other products smelled). I dosed this at 3 pills a day, spread out during the day. No burps or heartburn while taking these.

EFFECTIVENESS-8.8
For PCT, I experienced no rebound gyno or any estrogen-related effects. But that's not the best part. After 2 weeks I realized I was getting more detail in my upper chest (on top of what I had already got during cycle), and the lean gains kept coming! Vascularity was coming in on my arms and legs. My mid-section had leaned out a bit during cycle, and it continued to do so. The recomp is strong in this one, and I know it would be outstanding during a cut! I noticed my strength and muscle endurance wasn't on the level it had been during cycle, but i didn't lose any strength on lifts, either. Also, libido was mildly improved but nothing wild. Bottom line; I was impressed how this product extended what I had already accomplished.

SIDE EFFECTS-9
I felt some achy joints and dry mouth. Besides that, there's not much else negative to report!

VALUE-5.3
A bottle goes for 80$, available only on their website. The dosing is flexible, and for me it lasted a whole month. Now as I've reported in the other Muscle-1 reviews, this pricing is not reflective of what the actual products will cost once it's available in a retailer. And there are discounts on their website. But for now, this is the price we've got, and its not easy to swallow.

OVERALL-8
Although it's expensive, I really enjoyed this and all the other products from Muscle-1. This one I'd start toward the last half of a cycle and continue during PCT. This worked great for me during Post Cycle, and just kept building on what was achieved while "on". Keep an eye on this company, as each product has been solid and performed better than expected.

Thanks to Tropical Oasis for sending it out!
  October 24, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • 110 Ingredients!!
  • Amino Acids Included
  • Easy To Ingest
  • Okay Taste
  • Spicy Aftertaste
I cant recall EVER taking a vitamin supplement that was in liquid form, so this had me intrigued as to if it "felt" any different, or even how it would taste. I don't really take any multi vitamin as a staple, other then what I've reviewed on here in the past. Huge thanks to Tropical Oasis for making this available to us Troopers for review. Huge apologies on my part for taking so long to get to this review. Like i said before, i'm not a huge vitamin guy, but i do like tot splurge once in a great while on one of the expensive "complex multi" such as Animal Pack or Orange Triad. So when i seen the label on this bad boy, and coupled with the fact its in liquid form, i was compelled to give it a run

PROFILE- 9
This is a MAJOR complex of vitamins and minerals, administered into a 2-Tablespoon serving. DaSlaya broke it down way better than i ever could, so feel free to check out his review. Or peep the label and be amazed! Its missing zinc and magnesium, but it does have Amino's thrown in, so it has that going for it.
The canister claims there are 32 servings in a bottle yet I felt like I got much more than that. And (after first measuring with a spoon) i was pouring almost a full cap-full which turned out to be a little more then the recommended dose.

EFFECTIVENESS- 8
after trying this the first time i was taken back by the overwhelming mango flavor, followed by an uncomfortable spicy aftertaste in my throat! this wasn't painful and i got used to it, but i wasn't super excited to take every morning. But it wasn't bad at all. This absorbs FAST, because if i urinated right after it'd be a neon color every time! and never pee that color unless taking vitamins or drinking an energy drink. Vitamins are difficult to actually rate and review, as there are no physical change to be seen, or huge increases in any lift or activity. But drinking this reminded me of taking a "health shot", and I did feel healthy and had a mild boost in natural energy throughout the day. I'm certain my immunity was boosted, since I always get (deathly) sick when the weather changes but this season all i had was a mild runny nose. which may have just been allergies. Anyways, i felt healthy and supported while taking this.

SIDE EFFECTS-8
Besides the spiciness in my throat, right after consuming; I really have no other issues with this! No burps or nausea after taking, which I usually get after taking most generic multi-vitamins. No other side effects. An issue i did have, which isn't a side effect at all but more of a hangup on my part; since this has to be refrigerated, i would forget it even existed in the morning and not take it until later at night. Or not at all! I only missed it a few days during the first week until i made it a part of my morning routine. This is entirely attributed to not being in my supplement shelf as i'm a creature of habit. Not a problem, just a brain fart of my own.

VALUE-9
I found this for about 16-20$ online, and this might be a little high if shopping for basic vitamins (ie; Walmart brand). But when compared to the "higher end" complete vitamin brands, I feel this is a steal! I would have no problems buying this or recommending it.

OVERALL- 8.5
I enjoyed this product, and kinda miss it! A little "health shot" of vitamins is a good thing, and I have no problem recommending this to any consumer. And thats about all she wrote!

September 27, 2017

• Heightened Libido
  • Prevents Lethargy
  • Far Too Expensive
This review is on Muscle-1's "Mass-4" 4-Andro product, a hormonal supplement that converts to Testosterone through conversion. 4-Andro products are very popular these days, usually used as a "Test Base" alongside other hormonal supplements. Which is exactly how I ran it; alongside Muscle-1's "Strength-1" product. I've ran similar products before, but only in the transdermal version. So I was curious how an oral version would compare. Huge thanks to Muscle-1 for making these products available to us considering how expensive they retail for. And much apologies on my behalf for taking so damn long to post this!

PROFILE-8
Simple profile; there's 100mg of 4-Androsten along with a 600mg blend of "Elite peak intake complex" per pill. The peak intake complex is a prop-blend of grapefruit extract, and 6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin (black pepper extract). Regarding that blend, Trooper Darkman reached out to the Muscle-1 Board rep and got the full breakdown of it, so feel free to check out his review. There are 60 pills per container. Label instructions say take 2-3 pills per day, but after I did some homework I figured 3 pills would put me at an optimal dose (IMO). So that's what I ran it at, knowing my run would only be 3 weeks. The pills themselves have a funky "gym sock" smell to them, so there's that to consider!

EFFECTIVENESS-7.5
This one took about a week to kick in. I was running their 1-Andro product "Strength-1" along with it, and that product was giving me some lethargy. At about 5-6 days in this one finally kicked in and took care of that lazy feeling I was going through. After 2 weeks, my libido was pretty much raging! At week 3 everything is going fine and I noticed some lean mass gains, but I attribute the Strength-1 for most of that. My lethargy was kept at bay, I gained some lbs on the scale, and I didn't feel like death! So this product did its job well. What I didn't feel (that I have in the past with similar products) is the "Alpha" attitude and aggression. Oh and I almost forgot to mention, there may or may not be Cialis in those pills, if ya know what I mean!

SIDE EFFECTS-8
I'd burp up some of that funkiness right after taking a dose. Right towards the end of week 3 (coincidently, the end of my run) my left nipple would get some pain flashes and a little itchiness. There's some estrogen activity going on there, but it was literally my last 2 days of this. If I was going any longer I'd definitely run a good AI with this. Actually, I'd just run it period, if I was to use this again. But besides that, there was NONE of that 'toxic" feeling you'd get with some Methylated Hormonal products. When I was taking the MSten/Triumph stack I couldn't even have a beer without feeling like death! Andro supplements are so much easier on your general health.

VALUE-4.7
A bottle goes for 89.99$ on their website. And to run it at the dose I did, you'd need 2 bottles to run for a decent length (4-6 weeks). This is my major hang-up with this product. I feel there are plenty of other Test-Base options available, for much cheaper. Sure it did its job well, but not better to justify the price. NOTE; as mentioned in my review of Strength-1, there is a "Buy-1 get-1 50% off available for Troopers, and the company is working on distribution through high-end retailers. As well as bringing the pricing down on their products. So keep your eyes open for that.

OVERALL-5.8
This product worked fine for what I intended it to do; accompany their 1-Andro product "Strength-11" and it did that just fine. It mitigated the lethargy I felt, and provided the usual "enhanced Test" feels and energy. But at the current price point, coupled with the dosing and length needed to realize the true benefit; it's hard for me to justify the cost vs rewards on this product.

September 24, 2017

• Sheds Fat
  • Non-Methylated
  • Low Sides
  • Increases Libido
  • Increase Strength
  • A Little Pricey
  • Bad Smell
This review is on Muscle-1's "Strength 1" Andro product, a hormonal supplement that converts to 1-Test through conversion. I do have a few Prohormone cycles under my belt from these past several years, the most recent was an MSten/Tr1umph (the old PH, not the powder)/DHEA run at the beginning of this year. That one was fun but damn if I didn't feel funky towards the end! Ok back to this; my only foray into the Andro realm was a 4-Andro transdermal topical product I did a few years ago. I've never tried the 1-Andro side of things, but it sure is gaining popularity these days. I ran this alongside Muscle-1's "Mass-4" 4-Andro product, which I utilized as a Test Base to offset any sides I might get from this. And because Gainz! Anyways, huge thanks to Muscle-1 for making this available to us, especially considering how expensive these products retail for!

PROFILE-8
Simple profile; there's 110mg of 1-Androstene along with a 600mg blend of "Elite peak intake complex" per pill. The peak intake complex is a prop-blend of grapefruit extract, and 6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin (black pepper extract). Regarding that blend, Fellow Trooper Darkman reached out to the Muscle1 board rep, and got the full breakdown of it. So feel free to check out his review. There are 60 pills per container. Label instructions say take 2-3 pills per day, but after I did some homework I figured 3 pills would put me at the dose I want to be at. So that's what I ran it at, knowing I would be short dosed by about a week (making my run only 3 weeks). The pills themselves have a real odd sour smell to them.

EFFECTIVENESS-8.7
Well, after a few days of taking this I felt a slight lethargy and laziness, almost as if I was not sleeping enough at night. Luckily, right at 1 week is when the Mass-4 kicked in as a Test Base, and I felt better. Ok so that's discussed but what was really impressive is even with the lethargy, I would feel an inner drive and confidence in the gym, and the strength was coming on pretty nice. At the 3 week mark I was repping 3 plates on the squat rack about 6-8 times, where before I would get 4 at the most. Muscle pumps were great, vascularity was coming in nice, and endurance improved a bit. I noticed some detail coming into my upper chest and shoulders, something I've never had before. What also was increased was my appetite! There would be moments where all of a sudden, I just had to eat whatever was in the cabinet. I think I ate more junk food on this, only because I didn't want to cook up something and would just grab whatever was convenient. So no, I do not suggest trying to cut while taking this. I started the run weighing 236, and after 3 weeks I put on 11lbs of lean muscle. My waist didn't shrink much, but considering how I was eating it didn't expand, either. To realize these results in only 3 weeks is pretty damn impressive!

SIDE EFFECTS-8
There is some slight lethargy, but a good test-base helps immensely in this area. I'd burp up some of that funkiness right after taking a dose. Right towards the end of week 3 (coincidentally, the end of my run) my left nipple would get some pain flashes and a little itchy. i Attribute this to the Mass-4 (a "wet" compound) since 1-Andro isn't known to have estrogen related side effects. If I was running this stack any longer I'd definitely have a good AI on hand. But besides that, there was NONE of that "toxic" feeling you'd get with some Methylated Hormonal products! When I was taking the MSten/Triumph stack I couldn't even have a beer without feeling like death! This product is so much easier on your general health.

VALUE-6
Now for the bad; A bottle goes for 89.99 on their website!! And to run it at the dose I did, you'd need 2 bottles to run for a decent length (4-6 weeks). But If I had the money to burn, I would do exactly that. Now we're talking 180$ for a 6 week run, coupled with all the extras like cycle support and PCT. That's a big chunk of change to shell out! I searched but couldn't find it available anywhere else. NOTE; there is a Buy-1 Get-1 50% off for Troopers, and they're working on getting distributed through hi end retailers, as well as working on the pricing. So stay tuned for some better pricing options!

OVERALL-7
Although it's expensive, if you're thinking about jumping into the hormonal side of the supplement industry I'd still recommend this. Spend the money on 2 bottles, get some good support/PCT lined up, and enjoy the gains! Yeah I know, 2 bottles would be even more expensive along with all the ancillaries, but like I've said before about the PH Game; if you wanna play be ready to pay. Honestly, I'm excited to see what 6 weeks of this could do!

Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
  August 30, 2017

• Strong Tingle
  • Great Endurance
  • Not Much Focus
TBN Labs showed up to Supplement Reviews with guns blazing, and with good reason! I've tried a sample of this very product about a year ago, and was impressed. But until it was available on the Trooper dashboard, I pretty much forgot it existed. Big thanks to TBN Labs for being super generous to the Trooper offerings, and for including TONS of samples and literature on their products. The protein was AMAZING btw. I digress; this product is named "1,3 D-NOX" and I'm immediately curious if it does have the legendary 1,3 Dimethyl in it. Can it run with the big dogs of the PreWorkout market? Let's find out.

PROFILE-6
Ok guys, semi-Prop blends are ok but can we at least get the caffeine dose listed? It's all just one huge paragraph of ingredients, starting with Arginine AKG then Beta-Alanine. The latter I'm curious too, as this baby gave me full body tingles! Another pump product is glycerol mono stearate, unusual but worked well with the AAKG. There's GAKIC and HICA in there, I've seen those names but not sure what they do. Also, wheatgrass which I love taking shots of at Jamba Juice, but hey I'll take it here, too! For stims there's 1,3,7 Trymethylxanthine, huh? I thought it was another version of DMAA until I researched and found it's just a name for caffeine. Oh well. Chinese ginseng, green tea extract, and Norvaline. There's an interesting one called N N Dimethyl B Phenyl HCL, which I found (I think) to be Dendrobium. Not bad! Ok I have a headache from reading the label.

I received the "Fruit Punch" flavor and "Hawaiian Punch mixed by a 10 year old" is about spot on. Super sweet and super red. It mixed easily, went down just fine, but may stain your teeth and cup and anything else it touches. Yeah, this one has way too much Red dye #40.

EFFECTIVENESS-8.2
Fast and itchy! Within minutes after drinking, my lips then face then body would get those Beta Alanine tingles. Every single time I took this! The energy would kick in about 10 minutes, and I swear this gave me a funny happy mood. I'd crack some silly Dad-Jokes and annoy the wife and kids. In the gym I found myself taking shorter rest periods between sets, crazy muscle endurance, and the inner "drive" to push beyond. Now, I don't think there's DMAA in here because the tunnel vision and focus were improved but not on an insane level. Not that the focus was lacking, but I wasn't a "gym machine" lifting without realizing it, like I'd get on the old DMAA Preworkouts (a la Jack3d). Also, I had no problem eating after a workout (which was hard for me to do on the DMAA). None the less, this is a quality product that performed consistently and flawlessly. The energy would last several hours, and not much of a crash to speak of. Ok now, where this also impressed me was the muscle pump. A high-rep leg session this weekend left my quads so inflated I walked out of the gym like Frankenstein! Shoulder workouts had all connecting muscles (arms, upper chest) in pain! Back day would have the biceps pumped without me doing any arm curls. I can honestly say this one hits all areas of a quality PreWorkout.

SIDE EFFECTS- 8
Well, let's just say you'll expel water like nobody's business. About 2 hours after taking, I would pee like a friggin racehorse! And quiet often; I'm talking "old-man with prostate issues" often! I ventured into "Bro-Scoop" territory a few times and got a slight anxiety feeling, and some tightness of the airway. Nothing too serious but this tells me the caffeine is on the higher end. I sure wish they'd at least disclose that. No other issues to report.

VALUE-6.8
45$ per tub is the only price I found. Kinda high, BUT there's a lot of servings here. At 45 true servings per container (at least as far as I was concerned), this is a decent value for what it brings to the table. Now, I only found it on the company's website, so there's not much room for price comparisons.

OVERALL-8.3
This one was an underdog running with the big boys! I'd even say it slightly edged out VMI's K-XR, if not from the energy but for the endurance and pump qualities. This falls right under my top-favorites; Gameday and DVST8 "White Cut". About the only issues I had are with the dyes, and Prop-Blend. Seriously, don't sleep on this one (or this company), because they got something going here.

Thanks to EvoMuse for sending it out!
  August 16, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduces Fat
  • Pleasant Burning Sensation
  • Increased Sweating
  • Sheds Excess Water
  • Little Brown Clumps
  • A Little Pricey
  • Stains Light Colored Clothing
  • NO Correct Way To Dose Accurate
  • Ingredient Amount Not Listed
  • Frustrating To Dose Accurately
It's no secret EvoMuse arrived to Supplement Reviews "Guns Blazing"! They've been on the scene for a minute, and most people swear by their products. I've never used a Topical Fat-Burner before, so of course I was intrigued by this one. Big thanks to EvoMuse for bringing so much to the table, and HUGE apologies on my behalf for taking so long to get this review posted!

PROFILE- 6
Prop-Blends are a nuisance here at SR, but if the product is to be rubbed on your body, is it still a problem not knowing what the doses are? Serious question actually, since I do not know the answer! But it is a prop-blend, and a kitchen-sink one at that! I won't get into every ingredient listed on the label, but just imaging every fat burner on the market and toss those ingredients into a bottle (including caffeine)! All the Heavy-Hitter TRoopers did a great write-up on the ingredients panel, so I won't waste your time here. A major issue I had was that the label doesn't list a serving size is, and also doesn't say how many total servings are in each container! Do I have a weeks' worth? A month? I don't even know.

The instructions say to shake very well, and apply a "silver dollar" amount on your midsection. I vaguely remember what a silver dollar even looks like. The liquid came out a dark "orangish-brown" and was very gooey and sticky. It had some small little clear "gummy bear" bits floating around. And smelled like spicy Sriracha chili mixed with Vicks! It felt a lot like Icy Hot at first, eventually settling into a warm feeling around the midsection.

EFFECTIVENESS- 6.8
Well, after a few weeks I broke from my long-standing plateau of 240lbs and dropped down to 236! This hasn't happened in years. My waist did shrink maybe an inch and half, but I didn't see as much detail in my stomach as I wanted. Strangely, this worked more like an oral fat-burner meaning I lost total bodyweight, and the slimming mid-section was just a byproduct of that. I did sweat while taking this, and I mean a LOT! No changes in energy, or workout intensity from taking this. Towards week 3, I noticed a stall in weight loss. This leads me to believe this has strong diuretic properties. Actually, I'm sure of it; based on the frequency of urination and leg cramps. Towards about week-5 is when the bottle ran out, and I didn't see much difference at that point.

SIDE EFFECTS-4.5
Now for the bad; towards the middle of week-3 I developed a painful rash around my naval area. It would actually sting, and I'd skip application every couple of days. This may be the reason for the stall in weight loss. This stuff smells like a hot-wing challenge! There's no hiding the fact you have this on. It's MESSY!!! It's a sticky Orange liquid you rub all over your stomach. It sticks to your clothes but luckily it doesn't stain. Also, frequent Urination and leg cramps.

VALUE-4.5
50$ and up, is what I found this for. Like I said, the amount of servings is a mystery to me. Maybe I didn't dose it right, maybe it has a lot. This product is very expensive if you get a months' worth out of it. I got more, but I'm unsure if I dosed it correctly. At this price I would only consider this if I had a summer vacation cruise, or Vegas pool party in my future.

OVERALL- 5.8
For me, this product worked great as a short-term "quick results" product. But in my case, the price, side effects, and inconvenience make it a tough sell for me. I will say this; for someone who already has low bodyfat, I have no doubt this would get them stage ready in short time!

Overall
Overall
9.1
9.3
9.4
Thanks to Herbal Nitro for sending it out!
  July 30, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gentle
  • Effective
  • Flatulence
Ok, so this offering from Herbal Nitro is the one sleeper product that I knew would help me, but I had NO IDEA how much help I really needed! I'll try my best to not be gross and childish as I review this, but (let's face it) this product is marketed to do one thing and one thing well; empty out the old Poop Chute! Huge thanks to Herbal Nitro for making this available to the TRoopers. A few months ago I hit the big-40, and boy does my body not work like it used to. Going Number-2 meant sitting for long periods, endless wiping, only to realize you're never really done evacuating Those Bowels! Yup it does get uncomfortable, but I think I just accepted it as my life now. But I learned, that there IS a better way.

PROFILE- 7
Yes it's a Prop-Blend but to be honest, I'm not that concerned at the specific dosages of this, due to the nature of this product. Had it been a performance product or a PreWorkout; it'd be a different story. Within the 487mg serving, there's Casanthranol USP, Senna Leaf, Fennel Seed, Dandelion Root, and Aloe Vera Leaf. I can't say if any of this is good or bad, as Colon Cleansing isn't something I've taken seriously in the past.

The bottle has 30 pills, one a day. No burps or heartburn or any problems taking this. So, did it deliver as promise? Let's find out.

EFFECTIVENESS- 9.5!!!
I didn't expect much on the first day i took this. Boy was i mistaken! Within a few hours i felt i gentle rumbling in my upper stomach. Eventually, that feeling shifted south, until that uneasy feeling overwhelms you and its GO-Time!!! The actual BM was (how do i say this) soft but not messy? Solid yet smooth? And about as clean as you could hope for. I switched to taking this at night before bed, and awoke to some very lengthy, yet very cleansing, morning toilet sessions! On the label it says safe and gentle and it really is! At the end of the month, i really felt like i had been "purged" and just had an overall sense of better health. And was dropping deuce 3-4 times a day! Now, word to the wise; get familiar with the term "courtesy flush" or pay the price! Also, you may be temped to take a peek at your cleanse results but please don't; consider yourself warned. Ok now seriously, the effectiveness and gentleness of this product was absolutely impressive! About the only way to improve it would be if i didn't need to wipe at all! Better overall feeling, stomach discomfort gone, what more do you want? Bottom line is this; I didn't realize how uncomfortable I had been living until I took this.

SIDE EFFECTS-8.5
Aside from some minor gas, and an uneasy rumbling in the stomach; there really isn't much to fault at this product. I mean, considering what it's intended to do! Oh, and don't be surprised if someone thinks your house has a gas leak! Also, when the urge to go hits, there is no saying "I'll just hold it away for later", trust me.

VALUE-9.9!
Its 15.99 on the Herbal Nitro website! i searched for other places to buy it, but found none. At that price I may just make it a staple in my cabinet!

OVERALL- 9.5
I don't know if any of my Hispanic readers are familiar with the Mexican "ballerina" dieter's tea, the one with 3 ballerina silhouettes on the box. Those 3 ballerina Bi#ches will inflict pain and misery upon your cornhole. THIS is nothing like that! Sure you could just eat a bunch of Taco Bell to achieve similar results, but you're gonna have a bad time. If you've hit the later side of 30's, or have had uncomfortable stomach issues, or are eating a high protein diet with very little fiber, I highly recommend you give this a whirl! Hope I didn't get to gross or offensive in this review, but it's the nature of the beast.

Thanks to Gold Star Performance for sending it out!
  July 14, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Focus
  • Inconsistant
  • Mild Energy
  • OCD Focus
  • No Pump
  • Little Endurance
When a product comes along named "New Jack" it's pretty obvious they marketed as a replacement for the old, beloved, Original Jack3d. It's also gonna grab the older crowds attention. Gold Star Performance Supplements is a brand I'm not too familiar with, but I have seen their products in local "Mom & Pop" stores. Many thanks to Gold Star for allowing us to pick this apart.

PROFILE- 6
Prop-Blends are a dying breed. This one has some basic PreWorkout goodies, split into two parts. The first part has Taurine (750mg), Tyrosine (300mg) and thankfully Caffeine Anhydrous listed at 350mg. nothing wrong here, and that's a respectable amount of Caffeine to see on a label. The second part is the "New Jack" Prop blend is listed at a total of 4450mgs. In this blend is Citrulline, Beta-Alanine, Agmatine, 2-amino-5-methyhexanane (touted as"the new" DMHA), Synaphrine HCL, and Yohimbe HCL. No real surprises here, unless DMHA surprised you. I wasn't, but I'm sure glad it in here! Nothing groundbreaking or ingenuities, and I can't help but think lots of the ingredients aren't at clinical dosages.

I received the "Golly Rancher" flavor, and i'm not sure what I was expecting. It did taste like sweet candy, and was a very NEON blue when mixed in a glass! It mixed fine, tasted sweet but a bitter aftertaste. And took about 15 minutes to kick into gear.

EFFECTIVENESS- 5.7
Moments of brilliance mixed in with lots of mediocre, is about the best I could describe this. It was often inconsistent. What was consistent, and did hit was that 350mg of caffeine, which will wake most people up! But it was more of a fast "sugar rush" that tapered off within 45 minutes. The DMHA would sometimes almost make me too "dialed in" when it hit. Like one time when I was warming up on the treadmill (I usually do this for 7-10 minutes) when I got locked into a show on the TV. About 25 minutes later I realized I had spent a lot more time doing cardio then I wanted! Now, I'm gonna share some personal info about me; I'm going through a rough patch at home, and I'm not sure this one is gonna be fixable. I'd hit the gym as an escape, but often time found myself sitting on a bench really overthinking my situation instead of just waging war on the iron. That's what I'm talking about being too much "in the zone"! The biggest problem is that this focus was inconsistent each time; sometimes I got it, sometimes I didn't. I felt very little in the pump aspect, and muscle endurance wasn't much improved. I'm not really a responder to Agmatine, so your results may vary. Each negative detail I listed above could be overlooked on its own, but combined it adds up to a PreWorkout experience that's decent but not really a step above, considering the market is crowded with so many great options.

SIDE EFFECTS-8
There was really not much negative to say, when taking this. I felt no stomach issues. I would sweat like a horse, but it is a hot summer here in Central Cali. I never took this late in the day so I'm not sure if sleep would be affected. The bitter aftertaste was about the only thing I didn't like about this. Also, I never experienced a horrific crash after taking this.

VALUE-4.5
Average price online is right around $40 for a can of 30 scoops. For me, that's a bit too much considering the inconsistency and shortcomings i came across. if it was in the LOW 20's it'd be worth it for the energy and focus i did get. But with so many other options, this is just priced out of my radar.

OVERALL- 5.8
With so many other options available, I'd be hard pressed to buy or recommend this. This wasn't a bad product at all, but it just didn't hit the "upper echelon" in performance, energy, or focus. There's really no outstanding feature besides the initial caffeine buzz, that sets this apart (or level) with all the choices today. Other reviewers have had some good experiences with this, but in my case, it just missed the mark on some areas.