medinacirilo

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 5 years, and was last online this week

Reviews by medinacirilo

Overall
Overall
8.9
9.1
  March 10, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Recovery
  • Mixes Perfectly
  • Better Immune Health
  • Little Muscle Gain
Glutamine; that Amino acid that's touted as helping with recovery, soreness, immune system, and can (supposedly) help with stomach problems! I Cant really say yes or no on that last claim as my stomach issues are either "all-or-none" but come to think of it, I did NOT have any issues while taking this. As always, NutraBio is that company that just seems to do no wrong when it comes to supps, and this is no different. Once again thank you to NutraBio for sending these out to us Troopers to review. And a HUGE apology on my behalf for taking FOREVER to get this review finished! Life has really hit me in the blind-side, but the gym is still there and I gotta look forward. OK enough of the sob story, lets get into this!

PROFILE- 10
It has 100% pharmaceutical grade L-Glutamine, at 5mg per scoop. And that's it! In true Nutrabio fashion there's no artificial colors or fillers in the mix. I really don't want to classify this as a supplement you'd take for specific reasons only, but more of an "add on" or even a "staple", like in the same category as creatine or protein. If that makes any sense. Glutamine aids in protein synthesis, and is the most abundant naturally occurring "non essential amino acid" int he human body. Or at least that's what the Google told me. It also tells me there are a ton of other health benefits.

For the most part I'd drop a scoop into my morning coffee, or Preworkout. And another scoop into my protein shake. I've even slammed a dry scoop into my mouth and chugged with water, with no issues taking it down! It literally had no flavor, was a very fine powder, and just a quality product. And it took me FOREVER to get through that tub!

EFFECTIVENESS- 9
Glutamine isn't an "instantly noticeable" supplement, but within a few days I felt a better quality and endurance during workouts. After about a week muscle soreness all but diminished entirely, and if I was sore it was not nearly as bad as it should've been! I didn't feel myself get any stronger, or build any muscle like creatine does, so there is that to consider. Seeing as how I'll be 41 years old in a few months, I'll take the decreased soreness over muscle strength any day! Besides, creatine is pretty cheap (as is this) so feel free to grab some and toss it in. I didn't get sick and my entire family did, so i do think there's something to be said about the increased immunity aspect. This is becoming a staple product for me, bottom line.

SIDE EFFECTS-10
None to report. Yes, ZERO side effects!

VALUE- 9.5
This is 5g per serving at 100 scoops/container. A can will set you back right around 20 dollars. Still not quiet as cheap as creatine but its not gonna break the bank either. And that can seemed to be bottomless for me!

OVERALL- 9.5
Great value for the versatility and effectiveness you get. I would use this as a staple over creatine, because (for this old man) muscle soreness and recovery is more important then strength and size. Nutrabio quality, and ease of dose/usage. What more can i say other then just grab some and enjoy the decreased Soreness!!!

Thanks to Alpha Gainz for sending it out!
  February 16, 2018

• Increased Libido
  • Increased Alpha Male Feeling
    DHEA has been around for some time now. Its use and effects intrigued me for some time, and I've had some great results with Alpha-Gainz other products so when this became available I had to give it a shot! Huge thanks to Alpha-Gainz for making this available to the Trooper program. And also to the reps for communicating on the Trooper dashboard how they wanted it dosed. And of course, huge apology on my behalf for taking so long to complete this!!! Life has been reminding me I'm not in charge of my destiny. Anyways, enough of my sob story, lets get into this!

Simple profile; 100...

PROFILE-8
    Simple profile; 100mg of DHEA per ml. 30ml per bottle. WarMachine pretty much nailed in his review, so my lazy butt isn't gonna go into detail of DHEA. The transdermal carrying agent is the same as all Alpha Gainz products and its fantastic! In true Alpha-Gainz style; the packaging, label, and bottles themselves are top notch.

The Brand rep communicated how he wanted it dosed, which was 200mg per day. And 2 bottles were sent so I'd have enough to run for a month. It looked and smelled just like their 4-Andro TD (which I used last year). It had a smooth oily feel, not too runny or watery, and had a chemical-pine smell to it. I applied 1ml twice a day, for a total of 200ml a day. Like all transdermals, I run the dropper across the application area and "catch" the runoff with my hand. It rubbed in nice and clean, and dried within minutes with no stickiness or mess on the area.

EFFECTIVENESS-7.1
    After applying this, I would feel a rise in face and body temperature and in slight increase in energy, which would last about an hour. After continued use, I had an increase in positive mood, and an "Alpha" feeling but nothing nearly as strong as the 4-Andro. Towards the last couple of weeks I developed an "edge" and got a little moody, but nothing to serious. Endurance and recovery in the gym was improved. As far a body composition and strength changes, I didn't notice any substantial change at all. I actually ate more and was hungrier. No leaning effect or major muscle building occurred, and my strength didn't skyrocket from this. But I didn't get fatter while eating so much on this, so I suppose that's a good thing! Now, lets talk about the libido. Holy hell this stuff rocks!!! A very real increase in feels "down below" happened! Stiff and random is about the best way i can describe this. So, as a standalone product it wasn't exactly amazing, but i feel it'd make a great addition to any SARM, Andro, or PH cycle.

SIDE EFFECTS-9
    Side effects were minimal. Around 7 hours after application I'd experience a crash in energy. Luckily, this is about the time I would apply my second dose of the day. I wouldn't quiet say irritability is a side effect, but it did happen. The "fever" feeling rise in body heat after applying is about the only odd thing that happened to me, and increased hunger.

VALUE-7.5
    A bottle goes for 20-30 depending on discounts. To run it at the dose I did, you'll need 2 of these. Like I said above, I really didn't get much out of this besides a change in mood and attitude. So this would make me question spending so much on a product that had minimal effects on body composition. BUT, I would absolutely use this as a Test-Base, and probably dose it less then i did. At a lesser dose it's a great value.

OVERALL-7
    I didn't get much from this besides a positive mood enhancement. There wasn't any leaning effect, increase in muscle mass, or strength increases. So for me, the cost outweigh the benefits from this when ran alone, at the dose i ran it at. I'm actually torn in this review because I feel it would make a great addition to a hormonal cycle. The boost in mood and libido are absolutely there to help. Ok ok, it IS a good product, kinda like a Test-Booster "on steroids"! If you can find it a a discount I'd say try it for yourself, whats to lose?

January 28, 2018

• Purity
    • Label Transparency
    • Increased Recovery
    • Actually Is Tasteless
    • No Prop Blends
      This whole Nutra-Bio supplement review protocol is becoming ridiculous already; they make awesome stuff so just buy it! There, I said it. Their products are solid; having to review any of it is redundant at this point. This supplement is no different. My initial foray into creatine was from way back in the '90s, and I remember all the stomach issues, bloating, and water retention. Boy am I glad times have changed! Huge thanks to NutraBio for being so generous to the TRooper program (as always). And my apology for taking so long to finish this review; life has really thrown me some curve balls lately. Anyways, lets get down into this.

PROFILE-9.8
      Simplicity at its finest. Magnesium is at 67mg (as creatine magnapower). The Creatine Complex comes in at 5g, and is broken down into 4.2g of creatine monohydrate, and creatine magnapower at 833mg. L-Glutamine is at 4 grams, a good daily dose. Taurine rounds it out at 2 Grams. 40 scoops per container, recommended at 2 per day.

I asked for the "unflavored" version and it had no flavor to speak of. I would drop a scoop into my preworkout, and/or a protein shake. No dyes, no fillers, it blended in just fine and only added an extra graininess texture to my shake. Or, I would even drop a scoop into about 6-8oz of water and slam it back. Simple and to the point.

EFFECTIVENESS-9
      Endurance is improved. Soreness is all but eliminated. And I went from 4 reps on my squat (315lbs) to 7! There really isn't much more I can put on it, this stuff works and works very well. I noticed some improved muscular endurance during my workouts, as well as a mild boost during cardio runs. I think the taurine is what is helping with this. But the big improvements are with strength and soreness. I did gain a little size in my arms and shoulders, but i think this has more to do with the strength increase and ability to push more weight, as opposed to the creatine just making me bigger (on its own).

SIDE EFFECTS-10
      ZERO. Yes, zero. I had no stomach discomfort (something I remember from the '90s creatine I remember). No issues drinking this down, mixed or just in plain water.

VALUE-8.5
      It sells on the Nutra-Bio website for around $20 or a little less. Creatine on its own can be found for cheaper, but not with the included Taurine and Glutamine. If soreness is hampering your workouts (and life in general) its a good investment, trust me!

OVERALL-9
      Good stuff! Honestly, I truly cant think of why you WOULDNT be taking this if you're thinking about running some creatine. It mixes well, goes down smooth, and does what it is meant to do.

6.9
        December 21, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • High-Quality Blend
      • Light Feeling Blend
      • Great Macro-nutrient Ratio
      • Repairs Muscle
      • Fully Disclosed Label
      • High Protein Per Serving
      • Disclosed
      • Non-GMO
      • A Bit Expensive
      • The Flavoring Could Use Work
      • May Be A Little Expensive
      Good Ol' NutraBio; always generous with the Trooper products! With such a solid reputation behind them, I always try to test any products they make available. They have a selection of quality Protein products to choose from (as well as plenty of other supplements). Huge thanks to the Trooper program and NutraBio for making this available, and for being patient with my SLOW butt getting this posted!

PROFILE-9.2

PROFILE-9.2
      This is a protein blend that brings only 110 calories and 1g of carbohydrates to the party. 25g of protein, along with calcium 385mg, phosphorus 196mg, magnesium 13mg, sodium 85mg, and potassium at 119mg. The whey protein isolate is listed at 16.31g, and Micellar casein 9non-denatured) is at 13.35g.

I received the "alpine vanilla" flavor and I was not too impressed. Me personally I don't care for any of NutraBio's flavors, in ANY of their products. But that's just me. This one lacked almost any flavor and had a slight "hint" of vanilla coffee creamer. It didn't taste bad at all; there was just a lack of total flavor. It didn't mix as well as their 100% Isolate protein, which damn near dissolved on its own! But it still mixed up better than any other protein I've tried.

EFFECTIVENESS-8.7
      This hit the spot for a quick meal, or post workout shake. Unlike their 100% Whey Protein Isolate, this didn't leave me starving an hour later, which tells me its more a slow digesting protein. I mixed it a lot with blended bananas, oatmeal (for breakfast) or in fruit smoothies. It's quite versatile and gets the job done for your protein needs. Because I'm not trying to cook chicken every time I'm hungry! recovery and soreness were improved. That's pretty much all I can say, is it's a solid protein powder. It satisfies!

SIDE EFFECTS-9.5
      Just like the 100% Whey Protein Isolate, I experienced zero side effects from this. No stomach discomfort, no excessive flatulence, and no surprise bathroom visits! Of course I would expect nothing less from this company.

VALUE-6.5
      I found this online for 39.99 and no other price. That's a little steep for protein, but of course this is NutraBio we're talking about here! The quality is much better then the big Warehouse store brand I've been taking, trust me on this!

OVERALL-8
      Besides the flavor (or lack of) I really enjoyed this! I found it easy to mix, easy to blend, and easy to digest. Like all NutraBio products, it just oozes with quality. Besides my qualms about the flavor, I plan on ordering another tub as I type this! Like Always, with NutraBio you truly get what you pay for.

Overall
      Overall
      6.9
      6.7
      Thanks to Herbal Nitro for sending it out!
        November 25, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Promotes Good Gut Health
      • Works As Advertised
      • Cleans You Out
      Herbal Nitro My Gentle Detox
      I had good results when I took Herbal Nitro's "Colon Cleanse", so when this became available to the Troopers I was curious as to see what the difference was. A detox product that is aimed at the Colon is something I'm not too sure I've seen before. But I'm sure my body could benefit from a detox anyways, so I jumped in.

PROFILE- 7
      Herbal Nitro My Gentle Detox

PROFILE- 7
      Yes it's a Prop-Blend but to be honest, I'm not that concerned at the specific dosages of this, due to the nature of this product. Had it been a performance product or a PreWorkout; it'd be a different story. Within the 493mg blend is; Casanthranol root, Senna leaf, Dandelion root, artichoke leaf, milk thistle seed, and some good Sarsaparilla root. Like with their Colon cleanse, again I'm not sure if it's a good profile or not.

The bottle has 30 pills, one a day. No burps or heartburn or any problems taking this. So, is it any different, better, or worse then the Colon Cleanse? read on and find out.

EFFECTIVENESS- 7
      I had good results from their Colon cleanse product so i wasn't too sure how this would be different. But it was. Bowel movements were not as clean and together as the other product, but they did come with a vengeance! And it was a consistent affair. It was quiet uncomfortable, let me tell ya. After about 2 weeks, I noticed I'd have an odd energy after dropping the deuce. It felt like an espresso shot, and last for around an hour! My heart would race and everything. This was an interesting effect. Maybe it was my body reacting to the toxins making their grand exit. I didn't get any reduction in stomach bloating.

SIDE EFFECTS-6
      I had some gas and stomach discomfort, but nothing too bad. More like an "irritable bowel syndrome". There was some interesting sounds coming from my stomach and always when in the most quiet of settings! Also some irritation in the "bum" area, but that's from the nature of the movements and constant wiping.

VALUE-8.5
      15.99 on the Herbal Nitro website. Not a bad price at all for a month supply. It looks like it may have been available on Amazon, but no longer.

OVERALL- 6.8
      This one worked ok, I just didn't enjoy it as much as the Colon Cleanse. It felt less "refined" and more of a "just get it done". I didn't really feel any healthier or detoxed after taking this. It did get the BM's moving in a big way, so there's that. but with such a high bar set by their other Cleanse product, I was a little disappointed from this one.

Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
        November 18, 2017

• Increased Pump
      • -Trucker Meth
      • Increased Focus
      • Too Jittery
      • Tons Of Sweat
      • Cold Sweats
      • Kills Appetite
      Here it is; the very much hyped preworkout form Olympus Labs "Re1gn"! If you've never heard of Olympus Labs, they're kind of a big deal when it comes to the stronger supplements. They've been a strong presence in the Prohormone and Andro Market for quite some time now, and even their non-"grey area" products (fat-burners, etc) are known for being top-notch. So when they made this new preworkout available on the Trooper boards, I had to jump in and see what it was all about. Huge thanks to Olympus Labs for providing this for our scrutiny!

PROFILE-8.8
      A set of several blends, but the main i...

PROFILE-8.8
      A set of several blends, but the main ingredients in each blend are disclosed. This is a nice touch. The full dosage is at 2 scoops, and all the listed ingredients are listed at this dose. There's 5 grams of Citrulline, 1g of AGmass (agmatine sulfate), and 1g of Pomegranate Powder extract. The latter is considered a superfood and has a TON of health benefits. I'm not sure what its doing listed with the NO Boosters but i'm glad its in there. The Intense Energy blend has Caffeine Anhydrous listed at 300mg, followed by Eria Jarensis. This is a mood and energy booster, which also curbs appetite and also opesn up your airways! Ephedrine much? Then there is Julgans Regia, which is a naturally occurring (read; more expensive) source of DMHA. Hey now! finally, to round out this stim blend is ST1M-X (as C.Macroceras alkaloids). This is pretty similar to yohimbe in effects and also, side effects. theres 300mg of Vaso6 which Priceplow states is a Nitric Oxide booster. Theacrine is at 100mg, a good dose. This has been around for a while and is similar to caffiene but not a jittery. AstraGIN blend is 50mg. Finally, there's KannaEase which is Sceletium Tortuosum extract (25mg) and is known as a euphoria and mood booster. OK this label has some impressive and innovating stuff in it! About the only thing I'd add is Beta-Alanine.

I received the "AREA-51" flavor, and well, I'm not really sure how a "conspiracy-theory" military air base should taste. And after finishing this tub I'm still not sure what it tasted like! Nyquil, mixed with blue cool-aid, chased with aspirin is the impression I got from it. Now it wasn't really bad, it was just super concentrated with a bitter aftertaste. Oh and the funky Blue-Green dyes could've been scaled back a bit!

EFFECTIVENESS-8.4
      This is a sneaky energy that you don't realize hits you. There's no Beta-Alanine tingles, so you drink it and head to the gym. And warmup, and workout, and then realize you're doing more sets and not tired and sweating like crazy and Holy Crap it's been almost 2 hours and you feel no signs of fatigue! Yeah, sneaky energy that builds and builds and keeps right on truckin. I noticed i would walk from one area to the next a little too fast, like some methhead looking for cans in the trash! Muscle endurance is somewhat improved, but they'll fatigue before you mentally tire. The muscle pump is surprisingly strong with this one, and I say that because the scoop is not very big. It reminded me of the pump I'd get from Jack3d-Micro. I got full muscle feeling, painful pumps, and forearm vascularity that had me 'mirin myself! It felt good. Focus was pretty damn good, almost on the level of DMAA. It helped you mentally "hone in" all that energy you'll have. And the icing on the cake is I never experienced a brutal crash, just a gradual decline in energy. This is one strong, consistent performer. Lung capacity was improved a bit, or at least it wasn't hindered in the least. About the only thing I was missing was that Beta-Alanine feeling (and that muscular endurance that comes with it). This is some High-Speed Low-Drag powder right here!

SIDE EFFECTS- 8.5
      With higher dosing (the full 2 scoops), I got cold sweat, hand trembles, and an uneasy "tweeker" feeling. But it's not a full-on anxiety. Surprisingly I didn't feel my lungs tighten up during cardio, considering how much stimulants this is packing. This isn't too bad on the sides when you realize how strong it is. Play with the dosing and find your sweet spot.

VALUE-8
      This is a good value for such a solid Preworkout. I found this online around 27-30$ which is a nice price for what it brings. A-1 Supplements was running a Buy-1 Get-1 which I jumped on. I will say this; the Dragon Mist flavor is more tolerable then Area-51. Although the can says 20 servings (at 2 scoops), I was able to get plenty more from dosing this at 1.5 scoops.

OVERALL-8.6
      For me, this is right up there with the best of them. It's more refined then DVST8 "White Cut". Mesomorph has a slight "edge" but of course it would with DMAA in it. This bad boy does everything and does it very well. It does all of this at a solid price point, and performs consistently. Test out your dosing to find what works for you, and you'll reap the benefits. Olympus Labs really brought their A-Game to the field!

November 3, 2017

• Dry Gains
      • Vascularity
      • Sheds Fat
      • Possible Dry Joints
      This is my last review is on Muscle-1's P-Cycle7, the final piece to the puzzle in Muscle-1's (impressive) lineup. I received this towards the end of my short Mass4/Strength1 run, which was perfect for how I wanted to use it. Finishing up the aforementioned cycle, I wanted to run this during PCT along with a SERM. Well, I miscalculated how much SERM I had on hand (only 9 days' worth LOL) so the rest of PCT I ran this solo. Once again, big thanks to Muscle1 for making their products available to review. And even bigger apologies on my behalf for taking so long to get this review up!

PROFIL...

PROFILE-9
      Simple profile; there's 25mg of Androsta-3,5-diene per pill, which is commonly known as Arimistane . The "Elite Peak Intake Complex" contains Grapefruit extract, DHB, and black pepper extract. This Complex comes in at 475mg, and is a staple in all their products. There are 90 pills per container, and the directions are flexible as far as how many pills to take per day, 2-4 depending on your needs. The pills themselves had a minimal smell to them (shocking, considering how funky their other products smelled). I dosed this at 3 pills a day, spread out during the day. No burps or heartburn while taking these.

EFFECTIVENESS-8.8
      For PCT, I experienced no rebound gyno or any estrogen-related effects. But that's not the best part. After 2 weeks I realized I was getting more detail in my upper chest (on top of what I had already got during cycle), and the lean gains kept coming! Vascularity was coming in on my arms and legs. My mid-section had leaned out a bit during cycle, and it continued to do so. The recomp is strong in this one, and I know it would be outstanding during a cut! I noticed my strength and muscle endurance wasn't on the level it had been during cycle, but i didn't lose any strength on lifts, either. Also, libido was mildly improved but nothing wild. Bottom line; I was impressed how this product extended what I had already accomplished.

SIDE EFFECTS-9
      I felt some achy joints and dry mouth. Besides that, there's not much else negative to report!

VALUE-5.3
      A bottle goes for 80$, available only on their website. The dosing is flexible, and for me it lasted a whole month. Now as I've reported in the other Muscle-1 reviews, this pricing is not reflective of what the actual products will cost once it's available in a retailer. And there are discounts on their website. But for now, this is the price we've got, and its not easy to swallow.

OVERALL-8
      Although it's expensive, I really enjoyed this and all the other products from Muscle-1. This one I'd start toward the last half of a cycle and continue during PCT. This worked great for me during Post Cycle, and just kept building on what was achieved while "on". Keep an eye on this company, as each product has been solid and performed better than expected.

Thanks to Tropical Oasis for sending it out!
        October 24, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • 110 Ingredients!!
      • Amino Acids Included
      • Easy To Ingest
      • Okay Taste
      • Spicy Aftertaste
      I cant recall EVER taking a vitamin supplement that was in liquid form, so this had me intrigued as to if it "felt" any different, or even how it would taste. I don't really take any multi vitamin as a staple, other then what I've reviewed on here in the past. Huge thanks to Tropical Oasis for making this available to us Troopers for review. Huge apologies on my part for taking so long to get to this review. Like i said before, i'm not a huge vitamin guy, but i do like tot splurge once in a great while on one of the expensive "complex multi" such as Animal Pack or Orange Triad. So when i seen the label on this bad boy, and coupled with the fact its in liquid form, i was compelled to give it a run

PROFILE- 9
      This is a MAJOR complex of vitamins and minerals, administered into a 2-Tablespoon serving. DaSlaya broke it down way better than i ever could, so feel free to check out his review. Or peep the label and be amazed! Its missing zinc and magnesium, but it does have Amino's thrown in, so it has that going for it.
      The canister claims there are 32 servings in a bottle yet I felt like I got much more than that. And (after first measuring with a spoon) i was pouring almost a full cap-full which turned out to be a little more then the recommended dose.

EFFECTIVENESS- 8
      after trying this the first time i was taken back by the overwhelming mango flavor, followed by an uncomfortable spicy aftertaste in my throat! this wasn't painful and i got used to it, but i wasn't super excited to take every morning. But it wasn't bad at all. This absorbs FAST, because if i urinated right after it'd be a neon color every time! and never pee that color unless taking vitamins or drinking an energy drink. Vitamins are difficult to actually rate and review, as there are no physical change to be seen, or huge increases in any lift or activity. But drinking this reminded me of taking a "health shot", and I did feel healthy and had a mild boost in natural energy throughout the day. I'm certain my immunity was boosted, since I always get (deathly) sick when the weather changes but this season all i had was a mild runny nose. which may have just been allergies. Anyways, i felt healthy and supported while taking this.

SIDE EFFECTS-8
      Besides the spiciness in my throat, right after consuming; I really have no other issues with this! No burps or nausea after taking, which I usually get after taking most generic multi-vitamins. No other side effects. An issue i did have, which isn't a side effect at all but more of a hangup on my part; since this has to be refrigerated, i would forget it even existed in the morning and not take it until later at night. Or not at all! I only missed it a few days during the first week until i made it a part of my morning routine. This is entirely attributed to not being in my supplement shelf as i'm a creature of habit. Not a problem, just a brain fart of my own.

VALUE-9
      I found this for about 16-20$ online, and this might be a little high if shopping for basic vitamins (ie; Walmart brand). But when compared to the "higher end" complete vitamin brands, I feel this is a steal! I would have no problems buying this or recommending it.

OVERALL- 8.5
      I enjoyed this product, and kinda miss it! A little "health shot" of vitamins is a good thing, and I have no problem recommending this to any consumer. And thats about all she wrote!

September 27, 2017

• Heightened Libido
      • Prevents Lethargy
      • Far Too Expensive
      This review is on Muscle-1's "Mass-4" 4-Andro product, a hormonal supplement that converts to Testosterone through conversion. 4-Andro products are very popular these days, usually used as a "Test Base" alongside other hormonal supplements. Which is exactly how I ran it; alongside Muscle-1's "Strength-1" product. I've ran similar products before, but only in the transdermal version. So I was curious how an oral version would compare. Huge thanks to Muscle-1 for making these products available to us considering how expensive they retail for. And much apologies on my behalf for taking so damn long to post this!

PROFILE-8
      Simple profile; there's 100mg of 4-Androsten along with a 600mg blend of "Elite peak intake complex" per pill. The peak intake complex is a prop-blend of grapefruit extract, and 6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin (black pepper extract). Regarding that blend, Trooper Darkman reached out to the Muscle-1 Board rep and got the full breakdown of it, so feel free to check out his review. There are 60 pills per container. Label instructions say take 2-3 pills per day, but after I did some homework I figured 3 pills would put me at an optimal dose (IMO). So that's what I ran it at, knowing my run would only be 3 weeks. The pills themselves have a funky "gym sock" smell to them, so there's that to consider!

EFFECTIVENESS-7.5
      This one took about a week to kick in. I was running their 1-Andro product "Strength-1" along with it, and that product was giving me some lethargy. At about 5-6 days in this one finally kicked in and took care of that lazy feeling I was going through. After 2 weeks, my libido was pretty much raging! At week 3 everything is going fine and I noticed some lean mass gains, but I attribute the Strength-1 for most of that. My lethargy was kept at bay, I gained some lbs on the scale, and I didn't feel like death! So this product did its job well. What I didn't feel (that I have in the past with similar products) is the "Alpha" attitude and aggression. Oh and I almost forgot to mention, there may or may not be Cialis in those pills, if ya know what I mean!

SIDE EFFECTS-8
      I'd burp up some of that funkiness right after taking a dose. Right towards the end of week 3 (coincidently, the end of my run) my left nipple would get some pain flashes and a little itchiness. There's some estrogen activity going on there, but it was literally my last 2 days of this. If I was going any longer I'd definitely run a good AI with this. Actually, I'd just run it period, if I was to use this again. But besides that, there was NONE of that 'toxic" feeling you'd get with some Methylated Hormonal products. When I was taking the MSten/Triumph stack I couldn't even have a beer without feeling like death! Andro supplements are so much easier on your general health.

VALUE-4.7
      A bottle goes for 89.99$ on their website. And to run it at the dose I did, you'd need 2 bottles to run for a decent length (4-6 weeks). This is my major hang-up with this product. I feel there are plenty of other Test-Base options available, for much cheaper. Sure it did its job well, but not better to justify the price. NOTE; as mentioned in my review of Strength-1, there is a "Buy-1 get-1 50% off available for Troopers, and the company is working on distribution through high-end retailers. As well as bringing the pricing down on their products. So keep your eyes open for that.

OVERALL-5.8
      This product worked fine for what I intended it to do; accompany their 1-Andro product "Strength-11" and it did that just fine. It mitigated the lethargy I felt, and provided the usual "enhanced Test" feels and energy. But at the current price point, coupled with the dosing and length needed to realize the true benefit; it's hard for me to justify the cost vs rewards on this product.

September 24, 2017

• Sheds Fat
      • Non-Methylated
      • Low Sides
      • Increases Libido
      • Increase Strength
      • A Little Pricey
      • Bad Smell
      This review is on Muscle-1's "Strength 1" Andro product, a hormonal supplement that converts to 1-Test through conversion. I do have a few Prohormone cycles under my belt from these past several years, the most recent was an MSten/Tr1umph (the old PH, not the powder)/DHEA run at the beginning of this year. That one was fun but damn if I didn't feel funky towards the end! Ok back to this; my only foray into the Andro realm was a 4-Andro transdermal topical product I did a few years ago. I've never tried the 1-Andro side of things, but it sure is gaining popularity these days. I ran this alongside Muscle-1's "Mass-4" 4-Andro product, which I utilized as a Test Base to offset any sides I might get from this. And because Gainz! Anyways, huge thanks to Muscle-1 for making this available to us, especially considering how expensive these products retail for!

PROFILE-8
      Simple profile; there's 110mg of 1-Androstene along with a 600mg blend of "Elite peak intake complex" per pill. The peak intake complex is a prop-blend of grapefruit extract, and 6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin (black pepper extract). Regarding that blend, Fellow Trooper Darkman reached out to the Muscle1 board rep, and got the full breakdown of it. So feel free to check out his review. There are 60 pills per container. Label instructions say take 2-3 pills per day, but after I did some homework I figured 3 pills would put me at the dose I want to be at. So that's what I ran it at, knowing I would be short dosed by about a week (making my run only 3 weeks). The pills themselves have a real odd sour smell to them.

EFFECTIVENESS-8.7
      Well, after a few days of taking this I felt a slight lethargy and laziness, almost as if I was not sleeping enough at night. Luckily, right at 1 week is when the Mass-4 kicked in as a Test Base, and I felt better. Ok so that's discussed but what was really impressive is even with the lethargy, I would feel an inner drive and confidence in the gym, and the strength was coming on pretty nice. At the 3 week mark I was repping 3 plates on the squat rack about 6-8 times, where before I would get 4 at the most. Muscle pumps were great, vascularity was coming in nice, and endurance improved a bit. I noticed some detail coming into my upper chest and shoulders, something I've never had before. What also was increased was my appetite! There would be moments where all of a sudden, I just had to eat whatever was in the cabinet. I think I ate more junk food on this, only because I didn't want to cook up something and would just grab whatever was convenient. So no, I do not suggest trying to cut while taking this. I started the run weighing 236, and after 3 weeks I put on 11lbs of lean muscle. My waist didn't shrink much, but considering how I was eating it didn't expand, either. To realize these results in only 3 weeks is pretty damn impressive!

SIDE EFFECTS-8
      There is some slight lethargy, but a good test-base helps immensely in this area. I'd burp up some of that funkiness right after taking a dose. Right towards the end of week 3 (coincidentally, the end of my run) my left nipple would get some pain flashes and a little itchy. i Attribute this to the Mass-4 (a "wet" compound) since 1-Andro isn't known to have estrogen related side effects. If I was running this stack any longer I'd definitely have a good AI on hand. But besides that, there was NONE of that "toxic" feeling you'd get with some Methylated Hormonal products! When I was taking the MSten/Triumph stack I couldn't even have a beer without feeling like death! This product is so much easier on your general health.

VALUE-6
      Now for the bad; A bottle goes for 89.99 on their website!! And to run it at the dose I did, you'd need 2 bottles to run for a decent length (4-6 weeks). But If I had the money to burn, I would do exactly that. Now we're talking 180$ for a 6 week run, coupled with all the extras like cycle support and PCT. That's a big chunk of change to shell out! I searched but couldn't find it available anywhere else. NOTE; there is a Buy-1 Get-1 50% off for Troopers, and they're working on getting distributed through hi end retailers, as well as working on the pricing. So stay tuned for some better pricing options!

OVERALL-7
      Although it's expensive, if you're thinking about jumping into the hormonal side of the supplement industry I'd still recommend this. Spend the money on 2 bottles, get some good support/PCT lined up, and enjoy the gains! Yeah I know, 2 bottles would be even more expensive along with all the ancillaries, but like I've said before about the PH Game; if you wanna play be ready to pay. Honestly, I'm excited to see what 6 weeks of this could do!