marvelous89

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+13)
  • Was an active member for 12 months, but hasn't been online since January, 2012
  • Member has only posted 4 reviews
  • Moderate community participation

Reviews by marvelous89

April 7, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Focus
  • For Short Workouts
Endorush is alright for short workouts..

about 25 minutes after taking i began my workout and i had noticed it kicked in. my workouts range from one hour to and hour and a half.. this only worked for about 45 minutes.

I drank 3/4 of the bottle (there are 2 servings in the bottle, they recommend you assess your tolerance first with half the bottle which is equal to one serving).

Endorush is alright for short workouts..

My motivation was up at the beginning of the workout but once it wears off its kind of upsetting which is why im giving this product a 6 overall rating.. if your workouts are pretty short you may want to give this a shot but this is not something im going back to.

April 6, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clean Energy
  • Stamina
  • Healthy
    Very good ingredient profile and very healthy!

I first saw this at GNC and i'm areal health nut, so i gave this a try. Its not something thats very noticeable but you do notice that the extra stamina is there. Gives you good clean positive energy that keeps you in the workout.

The Lemon Lime is the BETTER TASTING one. Both of the flavors are good but i prefer the lemon lime.

If you're looking for something that doesn't have any artificial sweeteners or any crappy additives i would recommend this to you.. overall a good healthy product, thank you Vega.
    Very good ingredient profile and very healthy!

April 5, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Extreme Vascularity
    • Amazing Pumps
    • Improving Strength
    • Reduces Fatigue And Tiredness
    • Price
    • Itching
    During your workout you'll swell up while on this product, and you'll keep that "swole" look for about 45 minutes after your workout..

I was stacking this with CE2 Hi-Def and was getting amazing results. 5-10 minutes into my workout I would get real itchy on my face but it would go away in about 10 minutes. I was increasing my bench every week by 20 lbs until i reached putting up two 45 plates on each side.

This will also help you watch and clean up your diet a lot more since you want clean and healthy nutrients reaching your muscles when its most necessary.

The thing thats annoy...

The thing thats annoying about this is the timing (I don't mind the amount of pills you have to take which is four before breakfast and four before lunch). But there are those days that you don't have breakfast and you end up having any crap to put something in your stomach or maybe you take your four pills and you don't get to eat your in those 30 minutes you thought you would so you end up feeling like you just wasted a dose..

overall a solid product and does what a NO supp is supposed to do..