locospider09

• Member has been active for 5 years, and was last online 2 years ago

Reviews by locospider09

September 7, 2014

Cons:
    What’s good SR. today I would like to take a look at one of Lecheek’s newest products, Andro-5A. First and foremost I would like to thank SSG and the people over at Lecheek for this opportunity as I thoroughly enjoyed logging this and saw great gains. Let’s jump right in.

Doseage: 10
    One pill per day with food. Can’t get any easier.

Profile: 8
    5a-hydroxy-laxogenin; 1-androstene-3b-ol,17-one – 100mg

Here’s a short write up courtesy of Nutraplent.com about the effects of the Andro 5A

Doseage: 10
    One pill per day with food. Can’t get any easier.

Profile: 8
    5a-hydroxy-laxogenin; 1-androstene-3b-ol,17-one – 100mg

“Andro 5-A harnesses the power of 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin to help you achieve increases in strength and muscle. 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin is a steroidal sapinogen that supports muscle and strength without steroidal influence. In studies, protein synthesis showed an increase of over 200%. This is extremely significant as protein synthesis aids recovery after exercise as well as muscle growth. Users reported noticing increases in strength within 3-5 days. While strength increases are noticed fairly quickly, muscle gains are noticed within 3-4 weeks.
    It also benefits body composition by balancing cortisol levels, which is especially helpful when you’re counting calories. Cortisol is notorious for being the culprit behind belly fat, but it also can be detrimental in other ways. A catabolic hormone, cortisol actually can reduce protein synthesis and muscle growth. Andro 5-A combats these detrimental effects with 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin, which regulates cortisol levels.”

Now technically this is a PH, although a very light one. A higher mg dosage could come along with average sides that are expected of PH’s, but Lecheek successfully created a light compound mix in a low enough dose to see positive gains without major side effects.

Side Effects- 1 (lower better)
    Luckily, I saw little if any side effects while on Andro-5A. But this doesn’t mean you won’t. As with any product like this within a PH class, side effects are 100% dependent on the person. While the worst I saw was minor increase in acne, some users reported possible gyno flares, mood alterations, and more. As with any PH, it’s a great idea to always have a SERM on hand. Although I didn’t need mine for this cycle, I was very glad I had one and can always use it in the future.

Effectiveness- 9
    Andro-5A played a huge role in helping me get over my current plateaus and helped me add quality muscle to my frame. For example, I was stalled for quite a while on 110lb dumbbells on incline and after I finished the cycle I was pressing 120s for the same amount of reps. I was also able to blow out my PR’s in barbell rows, reverse hack squats, and sumo deadlifts to name a few. I will admit I could have been stricter with my diet and could have seen an increase in fat loss, but I was happy overall with my progress. I was able to add visible improvements to my upper chest, shoulders, and quads. I was even able to add a small improvement to my calves which have always been the hardest part to grow!

Another added bonus was a huge endurance boost. I noticed my rest between sets decreased significantly and I was able to push myself much harder than before. I could increase my volume on every set, which is the only thing I miss from coming off the cycle. I can still do the same weights and reps, but I need much longer to recover now.

Also, for the first two weeks or so, I was hit with a huge hunger boost which was probably why I wasn’t as strict with my diet as I could have been. After the end of week 2, this subsided slightly to a more manageable level.

On cycle/PCT

I was given Cycle Armor to run while on this cycle which I stacked along with my staples like fish oil, a multi, and other things I found critical to running a PH.

I was also given AD3 by Lecheek and worked wonders in maintaining my gains after the cycle, which I even saw a leaning out effect from. I also stacked on P6 Red by Cellucor and although I have been finished with PCT for a bit, I am still maintaining my strength from the cycle. I believe that adds more stock to Andro-5A and makes me want to dive in at 2 even 3 capsules per day and see what others power it can bring.

Value- 8
    This can be found for between $30 and $40 for a single bottle. While a little over $1 per day, I would definitely try this again in the future as an addition to a cycle stack due to the fact it is a non-methyl. Because most natty test boosters are also within this range, the effectiveness of Andro-5A will propel it beyond them without breaking the bank.

Overall- 9
    I was very happy with the gains I achieved and was able to maintain well after cycle. Because this is a very mild PH, I have to say do your research before jumping in. I believe this could be used as a perfect litmus test for how your body can handle PH’s because it is the even middle ground between natty test boosters and stronger PH’s.

For day to day thought and such along with before and after pictures, you can visit my log here!

June 4, 2014

• Great Focus
    • Good Thermo Feel
    • Leaning And Hardening Effects
    • May Be Strong For Some
    • 1 Full Scoop Is Insane
    • If You Drive While On This You Might Commit Grand Theft Auto
    What's good SR. First and foremost, I would like to thank Montego, snagency, and the people over at Finaflex for the opportunity to log their preworkout Stimul8. I was chosen because of their new flavor release, Tropical Storm, which now joins their OG Apple Blast, Cherry Limeade, and Watermelon. I really enjoyed this run with hands down one of the strongest pre's on the market, but let's jump right in!

Profile- 1 scoop (5 Grams)
    Xtreme Shredding Matrix: 2,604mg

Profile- 1 scoop (5 Grams)
    Xtreme Shredding Matrix: 2,604mg
    1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), b-phenethylamine HCl, IRISINXD (Green Tea Extract [standardized for 60% EGCG], N-Coumaroyldopamine), Hordenine HCl, Synephrine HCl, Rauwolfia vomitoria (Standardized for 90% Rauwolscine)
    Beta-alanine- 2,396mg

This formulas strength lies in the energy and thermo effects. A minor flaw would be the labeling of the product, as I had to ask the reps about the beta-alanine content as the formatting makes it seem as though the entire blend is 2,604mg. Small cosmetic error, but something I thought should be noted.

Taste: I liked the taste of Tropical storm, and was something that grew on me as I went along.

Effectiveness: 10

Yes, I feel this product is a 10. It delivers on every front as promised. I will break it down further.

Energy: I had to start off this with a half scoop. It's VERY STRONG, which I was warned by many members before starting and I completely agree. Soon I worked up to a full scoop, but after a while had to tone it back. At a half scoop, this gave me great energy for cardio, but was lacking slightly for weightlifting as it died off half was through. At ¾ scoop, it was perfect for weightlifting. It gave me crazy energy, which definitely played a part in setting many PR's while logging. As I worked up to a full scoop, I would start to develop breathing problems and would get dizzy sometimes. I've never had problems with stims before, but something was different. I couldn't rock a full scoop on a regular basis, but ¾ was my sweet spot.

Endurance: When you're jacked up with energy, endurance is a byproduct.

Pump: When dosing at a ¾ scoop, my pump was amazing. During arms it would be to almost pain. The increased vascularity and pump from being able to push my body for more reps really shined during the "bro" lifting days (i.e. Arms and shoulders).

Thermo: I was sweating like crazy whenever I used Stimul8. At times it got bad because I would have to wipe my face after every set, so I started taking longer breaks between sets. Although I wouldn't use this as a sole thermo product due to its energy content, it definitely helped me shed some excess water weight. I started to develop more of a grainy look to the center of my chest, which I thought was kind of cool!

Value-9
    NutraPlanet has it on sale for 19.91 as of now, which means it's less than 50cents per scoop. Because I needed less than a full scoop, it adds to its value for me. And yes, I have scooped another bottle for the next time I want to hit up a high stim pre.

Overall-9

I don't really know how to improve this product. For the stim fiends, it's just what the doctor ordered. The only drawback would be not having a high tolerance going in, in which this could send you for quite a spin if you are not careful. I definitely need a break from stims for a while, but this will be stepping off the bench and back into my arsenal very soon.

Finaflex Final Breakdown: 1=Strongly Disagree, 2, 3, 4, 5= Strongly Agree
    1) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood--5
    2) This product helped me power through my training sessions--5
    3) This product enhanced my mental focus--4
    4) This product had great thermogenic effects--5
    5) This product rocked my world--5
    6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family"”It would have to depend on their stimulant tolerance, but overall 5 (if they were ready for a high stim product)

Check out my log for more day by day details!

May 26, 2014

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Sleep
    • Libido
    • Joint Pain
    What's good ladies and gentleman of SR. First and foremost I would like to give a huge shout out to Ant, Cubs, and Nick along with everyone from PerformaxLabs for the opportunity to try out their stellar test booster Alphamax. While I don't have extensive experience with multiple different test boosters, I have tried a few and felt I could give an adequate comparison to those like Anabeta Elite, Testogen XR, and more. Lets jump in!

Profile-9

I can't do the profile justice like Brent, but I can recap for the ingredients I am familiar with:

Arimistane- 75mg- this was first interested me as...

Profile-9

Arimistane- 75mg- this was first interested me as I have run Erase Pro in the past and I loved it. I know the pros and cons of arimistane, so I could judge whether or not it was effective within Alphamax. It was.

Coleus Forskohlii- normally I have run this at levels around 100-150mg in the past, so 50mg was a low dose for me from a fat burning side, but since this product isnt about burning, rather it relies on Coleus to aid in it's ability to increase testosterone.

98% DOPA (300mg) and ZMA (120mg)- I have used PowerFull in the past with some effect, but nothing to write home about. I was skeptical of Alphamax using it as a sleep aid, but I was pleasantly surprised. Although I had no crazy psycho dreams, the sleep I would get was astounding. For me, it rivaled Resurrect-PM by RCSS. I have always been a late night workout person, so sometimes I don't get to bed until midnight or later, meaning I get on average 6 hours of sleep. When I would get the less, it still felt like I got 8+ hours because the sleep was deep and relaxing.

Doseage-7
    This is where I got tripped up at first. I started with one dose upon rising, one mid day. Then I switched to one mid day, one preworkout. i finally ended at one preworkout and one before bed after talking with the reps, but I wish this protocol could have been made more clear on the label. Its a very minor hiccup, but one that I thought should be noted.

Effectiveness- 9

This product straight up worked. From a Pr standpoint, I was on top of the game. On April 19th, I attempted a new PR of 405lbs for Sumo deadlifts and was able to get it about 3 inches off the floor. Im new to the Sumo game, but I still got very discouraged by not hitting it. By may 15th, I hit 405 for one rep, and was very pleased. I can safely say this product played a key role in hitting this PR and other PR's as well. On other notes, I felt more alpha in the gym, but my focus was spotty. Sometimes it was on the work at hand, sometimes it was on the yoga pants around the gym. This did get distracting at times, but I was still able to dial in each set and push my limits with every workout. As previously noted, the sleep was amazing as well.

Side Effects- 4 (lower the better)

I did experience dry joints during my cycle of Alphamax. It was expected from the Arimistane, but nothing some additional fish oil couldn't fix. It got a little worse towards the end, but I was able to work around it without damaging my joints. The libido distraction aspect could be considered a side effect, although not a negative one haha.

Value- 8
    This is between $27-$32 for a bottle around the web, so its right in the mix with other test boosters money wise. The fact that it uses higher grade ingredients and its additional punch in versatility gives it a step up on the competition.

Overall- 9

I really enjoyed this product and its ability to help me hit multiple PR's during its run. It delivered on its claims and can be placed in the running for one of my favorite pill based test boosters. I would recommend this to anyone wanting an increase in test with an added "lights out" sleep aspect.

For more info and day by day breakdown, visit my log on this product:

April 20, 2014

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Razor Sharp Focus
    • No Crash
    • Good Ingredients.
    • Underdosed In Some Areas
    • Needed Two Scoops
    What's good SR. This review comes later than expected, but better late than never. Shout out to Joe and the big man himself BigRon for hooking up the SR community with two products of their choice to log. Truly letting the products do the talking. Let's jump right in.

Profile-7

Profile-7
    This really has all the goodies you would expect from a pre workout. You get Creatine, Citrulline, Beta-Alanine, Focus ingredients, and (Ronnie's pride and joy) AstraGin. Now it has all the makings of a great pre, but I feel as this is under dosed. I would never feel a super itch normally associated with high levels of beta-alanine at one scoop, but 1.5-2 scoops was pretty decent for me. I also noticed the caffeine had more of a time released feel to it so I never got that shot pre workout like other high stim Pre's, but had an even flow of energy throughout the workout. It was nice, but not for one looking forward to a stim blast in the face.

Taste-9
    I had Watermelon Rage and it tasted like candy. Better than C4 watermelon for those looking for a comparison as I feel C4 is too sweet but Myo hits the right amount of sweetness with a little bit of tart. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Effectiveness-(6/8.5)
    I'll start off saying I used Myo by itself for the first two weeks and added in Testogen-XR after that for the remainder of the run. At one scoop I could feel a little jolt, but nothing really great. I would hit between 1.5 and two scoops and 2 being the better boost. I never really got a solid pump from Myo by itself, but the focus and energy were both pretty good. I could definitely feel a "second wind" come mid workout a few times which makes me think this was the time released caffeine, but it wasn't as consistent as I would have thought. The times without the second boost I still maintained higher energy levels so its not a complaint, but something I thought should be noted. Once adding in the OG Testogen-XR (which everyone knows the Senza-Cool suuuucks) the Myo destroyed the negative aspects of taste and still shined. One scoop of Testogen and 2 scoops of Myo was a great middle ground, but with some of my workouts hitting later at night I would commonly do 1.5, which still had good effect. I can say the bulk of the effectiveness came from Myo, but I can say almost 100% of the pump came from Testogen as well as the strength gains.

Value-6
    This product performed, but at two scoops the price is high per serving around $2. I respect RCSS by trying to get as many quality ingredients in the Pre as possible, but I felt as though I needed to add Testogen to really round out the product to its peak. I did like as a lower stim option, but just can't justify spending over $2 a scoop. Ditch the Creatine, up the Citrulline, and add some Agmatine. Everyone adds their Creatine anyways and if it's added in I would want it to be Creapure. Just an opinion, but still enjoyed the experience.

Overall-8
    RCSS has dropped some show stopping products to lead their categories, but unfortunately I don't feel as Myo is able to corner the market like Testogen, Iso-Tropic, and AminoTone have. That being said two scoops was still great and I would run it again after a stim break which could show more pronounced benefits. But as a guy used to high stim pre's currently, this one doesn't match up in the energy department off a single serving, but the focus was able to round out the effectiveness at 1.5 scoops to compensate.

Overall
    Overall
    0.0
      March 24, 2014

Pros:
     Cons:
      • Doesn't Work
      Hello once again SR. Let me first start off by saying I received this product for free in a care package delivered to my store by Image Sports and by looking at the profile, I wasn't really expecting much. But on the flip side, there have been products in the past that have surprised me because I had little knowledge about certain ingredients. Let's start off by telling you what Image says about its product.

"Image Sports Cycle 7 is a handcrafted "old school" SOVIET inspired ANABOLIC. It is a hardcore, anabolic agent designed to help build muscle, strength and bone density. There is no substitute to pure unadulterated LEGAL supplemental assistance from IMAGE Sports."

Needless to say I had a good laugh at this, which is always a plus. Now on to the nitty-gritty.

Profile/Doseage-2
      Basically it a gram of Leucine and Ornithine. Then there is a blend of Mumijo, Wild yam, Rhodiola, Sargent Viburnum, and White Quebracho. This whole blend is about 400mg, but seeing as its basically twigs and berries, I was unable to find any real research on these ingredients. Image put out plenty of claims about their "research" but that is so biased it cannot be trusted. The only reason I gave this a 2 was because its two capsules in the morning which is easy lol.

Effectiveness-0
      I took two with breakfast and two with my pre workout. Due to the claims of it being a "soviet anabolic" I assumed test booster but didn't know if it fell into the nutrient partitioning category, so I decided to double the dose and take it as if it was both. I noticed no additional muscle gain, no increased libido, no "alpha" feeling, nothing. I looked for these as the "signs" so to speak of test boosting, but to no avail.

Value-0
      This goes for around $30ish, but why would you pay for a product that dose literally nothing. I even turned down the second free bottle.

Overall-0
      Aside from getting a little more Leucine and Ornithine, this product is a bust. It was clearly designed to look amazing and have an amazing back story. I will give it up to Image Sports in the sense that they have very aggressive labeling and excellent story writing skills, but they should definitely stay out of the supplement game. But, like Cytosport has been doing with MuscleMilk all these years, Image will rely on people seeing the word "Anabolic" and instantly jump on it.

Thanks for reading!

February 28, 2014

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Hydration
      • Non-stim Thermo
      • Taste
      • Boost Of Endurance
      • Needs Larger Containers
      What up SR. First and foremost, I would like to give a big YEAHHH BUDDYYYY to RCSS, Joeflah, and the Legend himself BigRon. I am such a freak when it comes to amino acids, so I knew AminoTone was on my list of things I wanted to try. Luckily enough, I was chosen to run this product alongside Iso-Tropic Max during a successful cut I had run over this last month and change. AminoTone is being touted as a thermogenic amino acid formula, which I was always skeptical of to be honest. The best thermo I have ever used is OG Alphamine, which is slowly being reformulated :(. But AminoTone in its own right stands as an excellent non stim based thermo. Lets jump right in.

Profile/Dosage-8
      The profile is sound. It contains BCAA's, a hydration complex, A stim free fat complex (which I only have experience with the Choline Bitartrate and Coleus Forskohlii) alongside the staple of any RCSS product, AstraGin. Many who wrote before me gave very in depth info about each individual ingredient, so I won't beat a dead horse.

As far as dosage goes, I never needed more than one scoop. Many others have noted that they needed two scoops to feel the effects, yet I was hit hard off of just one. On a leg day in particular, I felt the need to try two scoops to see what additional benefits would come about from it and it was a bad move on my part. I got a little light headed and was sweating a lot, but while doing legs I thought this was normal. As my workout continued, I continued feeling worse and eventually cut my workout short because I was not feeling up to completing my goals for that day. I would rather save my strength and kill it next time around than go home feeling worse and missing every lift (in terms of weight and reps). So from then on, one scoop was it.

Taste-10
      Holy cow. I had the Cherry Limeade (per Joeflahs recommendation) and this was amazing. It has a nice sweet taste to it, but not overly sweet as to make you have an upset stomach. The one downside that I faced with liking the flavor so much was I sometimes caught myself chugging it in my first couple sets, leaving only water for the rest of the workout. This flavor, along with raspberry lemonade Alphamine, battle for the best ever in my book (so far...)

Effectiveness- 9.9
      Nothing is perfect, but this is about as close as it gets. I went into this experience with high expectations from RCSS and they delivered. As mentioned above, one scoop was my sweet spot and I could definitely feel a noticeable increase in overall body temperature. I workout in UnderArmour Clima-Cool (however you spell it) and that usually keeps me pretty mid-range in terms of body temp while working out, including leg days. When I normally am on a cut, I like to work out in full sweats to keep my body temp up, but for this experiment the UnderArmour was the controlled variable as I wanted to see how it would stand up under normal circumstances. I was definitely sweating more and my heart rate was up, but I could attest the heart rate to any preworkout alongside this product. I liked the fact that I don't "drag along" during my workouts like when I am taking in only water, which shows me that its BCAA blend is kicking well. I never really felt a huge decrease in DOMS the next day, but I wasn't really expecting that as much from AminoTone. If it had shown a noticeable decrease, this would have made it a 10.

Value- 8.5
      Obviously in a perfect world, everything would be free. This is not a perfect world. AminoTone runs around $30, and I believe this is a good price point. You get $1 per scoop for a great nonstim thermo that has proven to me without a doubt to be effective. The only thing I would say would be volume sizing, as that is the way of aminos now a days. I would love to see a 60 serving tub for $60, as I would pay more for a solid product that I know delivers more than your standard BCAA's.

Overall-9
      This product shined and fits well within the RCSS family. Each product is great within its own right and AminoTone shoots to the top of my favorites list of products release by RCSS, behind only Testogen-XR.

For more information about AminoTone and my day to day expirence with it, feel free to check out my log on the products.

Thanks for reading!

February 26, 2014

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Great Quality
      • Works For What It Was Designed For
      • Keeps Food Cold For A Long Time
      • Wish It Came With More Containers
      What's good SR. Today I'm taking a look at the 6Pack Fitness bag. This is one of those things that I can honestly say I use every day, although writing a review on it might prove difficult.
      I have the Innovator, which is the newest version. I saw the original and it's V2, but looks like third times the charm. The pack is durable and zippers don't have a lot areas to get stuck and break, leading it to a longer product life. An upgrade is the strap placement to the center column. In the older versions, the strap was secured to the far ends of the bag and when weight was placed in the bag, you could see its flaws. The new Innovator has the straps and top handle secured well, which can hold 2lbs of chicken and as much rice as you can stuff in this bad boy.

The only drawback on this is the price of the bag. I was able to get a discount on mine and scooped it for about $48, but you can get it from the website directly or through a third party seller for $69, which hits the wallet hard. For this price, I would like to see more durable plastic containers, but nothing a little shopping trip to Target can't fix. On the positive side, the containers are dishwasher and microwave safe. It also has two pockets on either side which can fit two shaker bottles each. I use one for premade protein shakes and the other side for assorted fruits.

A big bonus for me is the ice pack storage space. There are mesh pockets for packs that come with the 6Pack, and the entire inner lining is covered with that temp sensitive aluminum material that keeps cold in and heat out. From a time frame perspective, I get chilled food from 9am-7pm, which works for me. When working in an office setting, I found this handy as I am tempted with chips/candy/sugar constantly. When I have premade meals, I can feed myself with the right foods that can help my training.

Overall, is it absolutely needed? No, probably not. Does it come in handy? Yes. Would I recommend it to someone looking to get there 5-6 meals in while still working 12 hours a day? You Bet.

Loco

January 23, 2014

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Mixes Well
      • Good Price
      • Super Clean Protein
      • No Fillers
      • Zero Fat And Carbs
        What's up SR. Today I'm going to take a look at Nutrabio's 100% Whey Isolate. This has to be one of the most pure proteins that I have come across, but let's jump right into the review.

Calories- 110

Protein- 25g
        Calcium- 136mg
        Sodium- 5mg
        Potassium- 150mg

This protein is bar none the best Isolates I have come across. With a moderate amount of BCAA's. Glutamine, and extra aminos (aside from the only label with "None" listed in the other ingredients category that I have come across) this is what protein should be. For those struggling to hit macros every day, this option can help you hit your numbers without adding to your carbs and fat. When you're taking in 2 or three scoops a day, other "carb conscious" proteins can really add up when they sit at 3-5 grams of carbs per scoop.

Taste-Mixability- 10

I picked up the Cinnamon Bun protein and from the first scoop to the last, it smelled and tasted exactly like the label stated. Natural flavor is stated clearly on the label which is always a bonus. I'm not completely opposed to artificial flavors, but when given the choice natural is always the way to go. I also used it in protein pancakes and it gave it a little hint of cinnamon, which was pretty nice. The mixability was also interesting as once dropped into water, you could see it starting to dissolve instead of just sitting on top of the liquid. The only other protein I have seen do this would be RCSS Iso-tropic Max, which is also one of the top proteins in my book, but in a hydrolyzed state.

Effectiveness- 9

This has always been the hardest part to actually gauge. Protein doesn't give you that immediate "I know this is working" like caffeine and beta-alanine. One thing that I did notice is that I never had digestion issues with this Isolate. I am one who has stomach problems when it comes to concentrates (gas and stomach bloating) and sometimes isolates with more added fillers and such, so it's always a benefit to have one where that isn't an issue. When ingested, I would never feel weighed down as this also was very light on the system.

Value- 9

I picked up the 5lb tub with two of my friends, so we got the added discount. On top of that, a quick search online gave me another coupon to save like 10% so I got it for around $52. That brings it to $.65 a scoop, which is great for the wallet at 80 scoops in a tub. It lasts a long time and doesn't really get old.

Overall, I really enjoyed this protein and I will definitely be using it in the future. Nutrabio is starting to gain more and more popularity around the site and I can see why. Can't really say anything more.

January 23, 2014

Cons:
        • Covers Most Of My Bases Pretty Well When It Comes To Organ Support.
          What's good SR, time to drop another one. Cycle armor by Lecheeck is something that I like due to convince, and I can't believe there aren't more reviews on this product. Although I have never been on cycle, and probably won't for a long time, I still try to maintain a healthy body and healthy organs. On top of that, Lecheeck is one of the SR Trusted Brands and I wasn't surprised to see a sticker stating this fact atop the bottle. Let's jump in shall we.

Profile/doseage- 8
          This doesn't have everything you could every need, but this has a good amount.
          Milk Thistle- 360mg--- Liver suppor...

Profile/doseage- 8
          This doesn't have everything you could every need, but this has a good amount.
          Milk Thistle- 360mg--- Liver support
          N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine- (NAC) 250 mg--- Can help your body combat building a tolerance to nitrates, among many other things
          Saw Palmetto- 200 mg--- Prostate support
          Pygeum Bark- 100 mg--- Also used as prostate support, can aid in bringing down inflammation in the prostate
          Hawthorn Berry- 160 mg--- Heart and arterial support
          Celery Seed Extract- 100 mg--- Blood sugar, pressure, fights plaque, helps lower cholesterol. To name a few.

I would jump into detail, but Guru hit everything spot on so I've added the basics by each dose. Two pills in the morning, only thing really easier is one pill but obviously that's not a breaking point.

Effectiveness- 9
          I never got my levels checked while on this, but I would normally take Milk thistle and Hawthorn on top of this and it just creates an ease for me. One big thing for me was that before I started Cycle Armor, my arm would fall asleep during the night. I tried sleeping on my back, stomach, sides, balancing on my head, nothing. It would always fall asleep and I never knew why. So I decided to pick up some just straight hawthorn and that relieved the problem all together. I already take 300mg of milk thistle just to be safe, so this gave me both of those ingredients plus added benefits. I don't have my arms and hands falling asleep anymore, which is wonderful.

Value- 8
          Recently thanks to deals and such, I was able to pick up two bottle for about $13 per which was a good deal, but generally it will run around $15 normally. I order in medium quantity to always have at least one on hand when others run out.

Overall- 9
          This eliminated issues with blood pressure and such which is exactly what I wanted from it. Plus it gives extra support for the other organs which can be stressed by people who exercise heavily. I would definitely recommend this to anyone curious about organ support, as this did a great job for me. Lecheeck is an upstanding company, and this product showed me that.

Thanks for reading,

January 13, 2014

• Good Focus
          • Can Only Take One Scoop
          • Not A Big Pump
          What up Ladies and Gent of SR. Today I will take a look at hands down my favorite pre on the market today. Mr. Hyde comes out of ProSupps as part of the Jekyll and Hyde combo, which is showing a lot more promise after revamping some of their product line. Jekyll is geared more towards pump while Hyde is geared around energy. This split gives an option for both stim sensitive and stim craving enthusiasts. Let it be known that Mr. Hyde is strong and I mean STRONG. Let's jump right in shall we.

Strength Matrix- 5g

N-Methyl Tyramine- 50mg
          Hordenine- 50mg
          Yohimbe Bark Extract- 2mg
          Rauwolfia Vomitoria Root Extract (std. min. 90% Alpha-Yohimbine)- 2mg

Profile wise it has all the goodies. Joeflah put out a very detailed breakdown of what the greater and lesser known ingredients do, but all around the only thing I have ever added is Citrulline for more pump, but over all I feel this was as close as a 10 can get for a pre.

Effectiveness- 9
          In the words of Marc Lobliner..BOOM!! This pre really takes off for me. Obviously with the insanely high amount of stims, how could you not get wired. It wasn't a nasty jittery stim which was nice, but more along the lines of I never really tired quickly mentally. Sometimes when I'm going through a heavy day, I don't really feel like I have the energy to do HIIT cardio afterwards, but while on Hyde I have enough in the tank. The beta-alanine gave me a great tingle, but at 2.5g I would sure hope it would. I got a nice pump from the Agmatine, although I always required more Citrulline to get an intense pump over the norm. The added gram of Creatine Hydrochloride is right around where you would want it to help increase ATP, although between hydro and mono, Creapure always showed more promise in my physique. Additionally, I feel the Leucine was just an added bonus, but not really of substance.

Value- 9
          This is a "true" one scooper pre workout.The standard size of this bottle is 40 servings for around $35 (about $0.87 per serving) depending on where you go. The flavors are Grape, Blue Razz, Lemon Razz, Orange Guava, Fruit Punch, and Watermelon (with Fruit Punch and Watermelon coming in exclusive size of 48 servings (comes to $0.77 per serving) which helps the value score). It mixes great and I've had all but Blue Razz and Lemon Razz, each tasting pretty good. Grape was hands down my favorite being close to grape Kool-aid.

Overall- 9
          For a pre, all I ever expect is energy, pump, and focus. This provides more than enough energy, yet it lacks in the pump department which is the one leering flaw. For a good price and great effects, I really enjoyed Mr. Hyde. It definitely needs to be cycled because of the high amount of stims, but is really worth a go. I would recommend trying a half scoop first to assess tolerance because of the Yohimbe, but even half a scoop can be enough for the less stim craving lifters.

Till next time,