line6reed

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online 2 months ago

Reviews by line6reed

8.9
Thanks to 5% Nutrition for sending it out!
  July 19, 2015

• Delays Fatigue
  • Helps DOMS
  • Increased Recovery
  • Helps Hydration
  • Price
  • Dyes

5% Nutrition is a fairly new company to hit the supplement scene, initially they sent me out the wrong product but they were kind enough to fix the problem and send me out All Day You may. For that reason alone I feel it is my moral obligation to give this company the quality review they deserve.

Like with all my BCAA products I used all day you may as an intra workout drink. 2 scoops in 32 oz of water filled with crushed ice. Out of the f=4 flavors available I received fruit punch. I really enjoyed the taste it was nice and sweet similar to fruit punch Kool-Aid loaded with sugar.

BCAA's are typically products that you don't feel their benefits until you train without them. The most pronounced benefit I notice from this product is it kept me feeling hydrated while I trained. Usually when I do lying hamstring curls I get a massive cramp in that area and a huge knot forms and I have to stop in the middle of my set and stretch my hamstrings. I didn't have this issue one time during my leg workout while using All Day You May. As far as aiding in preventing DOMS this product works as well as the other BCAA products I have used in the past. Yes I still was soar following an intense workout but without a quality intra DOMS sticks around longer and feels a lot more intense.

Granted this is a very good product the price is pretty steep one 30 serving container currently cost $35.95 on illpumpyouup.com, for me that's out of my price range. The reason why the value isn't a complete bust is because I actually got more than 30 servings out of the container, this lasted me 17 workouts at 2 scoops per workout. I was very surprised because I don't use a level scoop I take a heaping scoop with all my products, maybe if I leveled the coops out I could of received a few more servings.

Conclusion

All Day You May is a very good BCAA product that can be used at any time of the day. I really enjoyed the taste and effectiveness of this product. Aside from the price the only problem I have with this product is the added dyes because I hate for my water bottles to become discolored. Hopefully I can catch this on sale so I can try the other 3 flavors. Huge thanks to this company for the opportunity.

Overall
Thanks to MyProtein for sending it out!
  June 22, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • 37.5G Of Protein
  • A Bit Pricey
  • Soy And Gelatin Proteins

I have had many different types of protein bars/cookies. One thing that I have noticed is finding a protein bar/cookie that doesnt have an odd texture or weird after taste is very rare. When you are always on the move and dont have much time to eat its nice to have a quality protein snack on hand such as protein cookies.

Each cookie contains 320 calories 37.5g of protein 20g of carbs 10g of fat. It is hard to find a protein bar/cookie that provides this much protein. Once again this company decided to add soy protein to their products, granted its not the primary protein source it still doesnt sit right with me having soy protein in my diet.

As with the protein bites these cookies have an odd texture and a foul taste. I was given a box of double chocolate chip and all I can say is the chocolate didnt taste like chocolate. Typically when you tell a kid they can have a cookie the kid takes you up on your offer, well I gave my son a piece and he threw it in the trash. So yes I feel its safe to say the flavoring along with the texture is a huge negative.

This isnt a product that you can feel working. The thing that I really enjoyed about these cookies was that one cookie would keep me full for many hours. The next huge plus about the cookies is that they are a convient way to get your daily protein and maintain a positive nitrogen balance throughout the day, help keeping you in an anobolic state. I never had any stomach issues but still putting soy protein in my body just makes me feel un easy.

Currently on bodybuilding.com you can get a box of 12 for $27.53 in my opinion thats a little too expensive. Granted you are getting more protein from this cookie than you are getting from most other similiar products of this type. Still I would think that by this company using soy protein there should be no reaon the price is this high because soy is cheap.

Conclusion

Am I a huge fan of this product no but that doesnt mean its a terrible product I'm just a diva. If they drop the soy and fix the flavor I could defenitly see myself buying theses in the future

Thanks to MyProtein for sending it out!
  June 22, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Convenience Factor Is Quite High
  • Cost Is In-line With Competitors Products
  • Dry Texture
  • Not A Fan Of The Soy
  • Soy Protein Main Ingredient

There are some days that I'm so busy that its hard for me to find time to sit down and eat. I always prefer to get my calories from foods that I personanlly prepare but having a convient product such as these bites are a great alternative.

1 bag is 110 calories 15g of protein 9g of carb and 2g of fat in my opinion this is a decent replacement protein snack. As lava stated in his review I'm not a huge fan of consuming soy protein sources. I'm not sure what the reasoning was for choosing to use soy. It has been well documented that soy protein isn't good for men and is less effective then whey protein for building muscles. What makes soy protein less effective than whey protein is, the amino acids in soy protein are more likely to be absorbed/circulated in the stomach, small intestines, colon, liver, pancreas and spleen instead of being absorbed/circulated to the the muscle tissues. Soy protein also has a low BCAA content in comparison to whey protein.

I was extremely excited to try these until I tasted them. Upon putting the first bite in my mouth I realized how dry and odd the texture of this product was. The flavor is that of dirty burned crums at the bottom of a frying pan, truth be told it was a struggle for me to find the courage to eat these things.

I felt zero positive or negative effects from this product. The fact that it provides you with a convient source of protein is good. With that said the list of benefits of protein for muscle building are well known so adding that to the equation it would be safe to say this is an effective product.

$10.99 for 6 bags is a reasonable price and is right in line with other products of this nature. For me I probably wouldnt buy protein bites again because of the taste and the use of soy protein.

Conclusion

Even though I didnt agree with the taste of these snack it would be hard for me not to encourage someone else to try them. In the same breath I would only recommend for someone to use these as needed for the simple fact that soy is the protein source.

Overall
Overall
1.5
0.4
2.0
(SR paid for product; Leading Edge Health did not participate)
  June 8, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Good

Everyone is looking for ways to maintain their youth. Hgh has become increasingly popular over the years I mean look at how big it made Barry Bonds head. For the most part I typically dont buy into over the counter hgh supplements simply because its all too good to be true. Genf20 plus promises to do everything but turn you into Goku, well lets just say take those promises with a grain of salt.

The profile is trash to say the least so I wont waste my time listing out the ingredients, but for those of you that want to know is the link.
https:/...

The taste is very good tangy fruit punch is the best way to describe the taste. 3 sprays in the morning and 3 sprays before bed.

The performance of this supplement was very minimal at best. I didnt feel younger, I didnt look any younger, I didnt have an increase libido, sleep remained the same no increase in muscle mass and ummmm like I said nothing.

$39.00 per bottle pretty much if you like throwing away money buy this, and if you think you want to buy this email me and for $39 Ill send you some sour kool-aid in a spray bottle.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Simple dont waste your money on this product this is nothing more than a scam product for suckers!

(SR paid for product; Zeonetix did not participate)
  June 3, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Has Some Vitamins
  • Is Safe For Warmachine
  • Useless

This is my third review on scammy products. So like the other two I will keep this short and to the point.

Profile is basically that of a low budget muilti vitamin. No ingredient that stands out that woukld give the indication that this product is desighned to help support immunity.

This product claims to repair and restore your immune system. Sounds good but the only reason I cant rate this product a complete zero is because I didnt get sick while using this product, but lets be realistic here i dont get sick often any way so i cant

This would be a huge waste of $39.99 you would be better off buying a bottle of centrum from your local super market for $9.

Side Effects

Its useless

Conclusion

These scammy products are gone learn today. Plain and simple don't buy this crap personally I wouldn't give this crap to Warmachine!

(SR paid for product; Leading Edge Health did not participate)
  June 2, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Like Sugar

Here we go with another review on one of those late night scammy products. Like all of them this one is a complete joke.

I had the spray version of this product basically just 3 sprays underneath your tongue and swallow after 60 seconds, two times each day.

Leading Edge Health says you can expect to Stack on pound after pound of lean, HARD muscle, Strip away soft body fat to reveal ripped contours, Intensify your workouts with a MASSIVE energy boost, Get BIGGER results from the same workouts, and Notice faster recovery times with HyperGH 14x. All of those claimes are farfetched this is nothing more than sugar water in a cheap plastic bottle. Sort of like those toy shaving kits dads give their sons to make them think they are shaving. I can't recall feeling any benefits from this product what so ever.

Unless you find value in giving your money away then this product pretty much has no value.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This product will continue to sale because the consumer market is uneducated about supplements. So as long as a company can get fit people to advertise their product scammy products will continue to scam

Overall
Thanks to Better Body Sports for sending it out!
  May 26, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Deep Sleep
  • Recovery
  • Pricey

Most people think you build muscle in the gym when in fact you tear your muscles in the gym. Muscle growth doesnt happen until your muscles have had a chance to rest and recover. The best rest comes when you are deep in your REM sleep cycle.

Proprietary Herbal Blend 2455.5mg
GABA(Gamma-Aminobutyric acid), Schizandra Berry, Black Licorice(Root),
Mucuna Pruriens (15% Extract), Forskolin (10% Extract), N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, 5-HTP,
Rhodiola Rosea (3% Extract), Melatonin (3mg), Piperine

There are two ingredients in this product I really enjoy ...

Proprietary Herbal Blend 2455.5mg
GABA(Gamma-Aminobutyric acid), Schizandra Berry, Black Licorice(Root),
Rhodiola Rosea (3% Extract), Melatonin (3mg), Piperine

There are two ingredients in this product I really enjoy is GABA and mucuna pruriens. Both ingredients have been shown to help put you in a deep sleep. By this being a proprietary blend it is hard for me to determain if the ingredients are dosed at there effective levels.

Three capsules 30-60 minutes before bed.

I didnt think this product would lean me out or burn extra fat ,so from that stand point I'm not upset that this product failed in that department. This product made its money in the sleep department, when I would fall alseep I would be out for the count. The most deep, peacful, restful, and enyoyable sleep I have ever had. The best part was every morning I would wake up feeling so fresh and in a good mood.

For 1 bottle of RemBurn you will be paying 39.99 for a 20 day supply. In some respects thats a little to much to spend on a sleep aid. This company would be better served making this come in a 45 day supply. Products like this isnt a must have product so Better Body Sports needs to do do something to make this product priced more practically.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Better Body Sports created a powerhouse sleep product that delivers. Now if your some fat dirt bag that thinks this will make you look as ripped as me think again, hard work in the gym and in the kitchen is how you look as good as me. What this product will do is provide you with a productive nights sleep that will aloow you to recover so you can train hard your next time in the gym. Thank you Better Body Sports for participating in the ER program.

Overall
Overall
0.5
0.4
0.3
(SR paid for product; Zeonetix did not participate)
  May 23, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • None
  • Nasty Burps

At some point in our lives we have all been sitting up late at night watching tv and an informmercial pops on promising you results. Well this is one of those scammy products to be aware of.

Supplement Facts

Chromium (as picolinate) 60 mcg 50%
Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 20 mcg 27%
Proprietary Blend Volume
EDTA
Hawthorne Berry Powder (fruit)
Kelp
L-Ornithine
L-Glutathione
Vanadium Aspartate
Proprietary Blend Volume 888 mg

Pretty much a huge blend of underdosed ingredients.

2 capsules per day with or without food.

This product is suppose to clear blocked or obstructed arteries, lower cholesterol, improve oxygenated circulation, and reduces blood pressure. I couldnt go get blood work done so I cant say rather or not it lowered my cholesterol. As for my blood preasure it remained the same between 132/85 - 135/85.

$39.95 For a 1 month supply personally I wouldnt give this product to anyone let alone tell them to buy it.

Side Effects

Nasty burps

Conclusion

This product in my opinion is a waste of money and a meaningless supplement.

Overall
Thanks to CTD Sports for sending it out!
  May 21, 2015

• No After Taste
  • Sustained Energy
  • Improved Digestion
  • 3 Tablets Serving
  • Complete Profile

If you live an active lifestyle chances are you do not have enough Vitamins and minerals to keep your body functioning at peak capacity. I'm a firm believer in taking a multi-vitamins, so any chance I get to test out a new muilti I jump right on it.

This profile is crazy the list of ingredients is too long to post in this review so I will just post the link. What I will say is that this is a top quality profile that has antioxident, vitamins, minerals, phyto nutrients, and digestive enxymes. CTD Labs didn't take any short cuts and the best part about it is you recieve all these goodies in 3 tablets. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ctd-labs/multi-elite.html?MCID=CG-PLA-US&CAWELAID=120147270000106421&CAGPSPN=pla&catargetid=120147270000104712&cadevice=c&gclid=CM6pg4q008UCFZCEaQodszEAog

Simple 3 tablets each day with food I always consumed my dose with my breakfast.

When using a muilti-vitamin it is hard for most people to notice the benefits. My urine color is a dead give away if I have neon green colored urine then I know it's a quality product. digestion improvement was noticeable along with my energy levels. I woke up alot easier and did not notice any mid day crash. Last but not least my skin cleared up and my nails where less brittle.

If you shop around this product can be found for less than $25.00 a bottle. One bottle contains 40 servings which is more than a month supply. Depending on your needs you could just use 1-2 tablets per day and still recieve good results.

Side Effects

Neon urine

Conclusion

Multi-Elite is vey high quality muilti-vitamin I would not hesitate to reccomend this product to anyone. Huge thanks to CTD Labs for participating in the ER program.

Overall
    Thanks to FINAFLEX for sending it out!
      May 19, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Strength
    • Effective
    • Increased Power
    • Hard To Scoop
    • Somewhat Bitter
    • Excess Foam

Creatine is one of the if not the most tried proven and researched supplement. Over the years creatine has evolved into many different types.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7.6g)

Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving %DV*

CREATINE MATRIX
    Creapure®†(Creatine Monohydrate), Creatine Anhydrous, Creatine Citrate,
    Crea-Trona®†(94% Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 6% Sodium Carbonates) 5 g
    Caffeine Anhydrous 100 mg

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7.6g)

Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving %DV*

CREATINE MATRIX
    Creapure®†(Creatine Monohydrate), Creatine Anhydrous, Creatine Citrate,
    Crea-Trona®†(94% Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 6% Sodium Carbonates) 5 g
    Caffeine Anhydrous 100 mg

This is a 5g creatine blend. I really enjoy creatine blends, I feel creatine blends work extremely well. Finaflex made a wise decision and added creapure to this blend, creapure is a very great creatine form on its own. The addition of 100 mg of Caffeine Anhydrous is cool but personally I have always been a person that prefered to take my creatine post work out, so personally I would have liked to seen some sort of fast digesting carbohydrate added to the mix instead. But never the less this is a great creatine formula.

The flavor I recieved was fruit punch, to be honest the flavoring for this product wasnt my cup of tea. It wasnt nasty but it tasted kind of generic not to mention that this stuff foams up like crazy. On training days I mixed 1 scoop 30 minutes before training on non training days 1 scoop upon waking. I never did a loading phase because I dont see a huge benefit in creatine loading.

When using creatine I base my results on increased work capicty. Some people believe if you take creatine you will magically gain muscles. This is false creatine in itself doesnt increase muscle mass it simply helps increase muscle strength and power which in itself will help your muscles increase in size. Creatine however can increase the water content in your muscles making them appear to be larger. My bench mark test for testing this creatine out was doing max repititions on pull-ups. Day 1 I completed 18 repititions day 45 I completed 23 repititions, and my last week on creatine energy I maxed out at 25 pull-ups. I noticed overall improvements in all my lifts and I can only attribute this to adding this creatine to my supplementation. The energy increase from this product wasnt anything special but I could tell there was added caffeine.

On every site I have visited this product is sold for less than $30.00 for 60 servings. This is a tremendous value for this product but for the same price you could get a whole lot more regular creatine monohydrate, that will do the same thing.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is another fine product created by Finaflex, big thanks to this company for participating in the ER program!