kyleez038

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+10)
  • Was an active member for 3 months, but hasn't been online since April, 2013
  • Member has only posted 2 reviews
  • Moderate community participation

Reviews by kyleez038

Overall
Overall
3.0
  March 7, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Less Water Weight
  • Headaches
My second review in two days here on SR.com. I've been a thief on here reading other peoples reviews for a couple months now and I decided that has to end.

I ended a months cycle of this about two months ago. I got suckered into the gnc hype with the A-HD and Solid stack. I paid 60 bucks and I thought it to be worth a try because it was two products.

Positives: Placebo affect to it. I thought i was losing fat but I think that's because I cleaned up my diet and started doing cardio.
Maybe I lost a little water weight.

Negatives:I will NEVER buy another BPI product again unl...

Maybe I lost a little water weight.

Negatives:I will NEVER buy another BPI product again unless they miraculously paid me back my 60 bucks and gave me a new product to try. I was done with bulking and started doing cardio when I started this product. I had this idea of all the estrogen in me being bad and saw a video on this. It gave me headaches like crazy! No the really loud heading but the constant dull one. I noticed zero strength gains related to this product.

I really have nothing more to write about this product. Usually I have a lot more to say in a review but my brain just has nothing to add about this product.

Final Note: Costs too much with no real effects to it. I can think of way better ways to spend 60 bucks.

March 6, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Feels Like It's Working
  • Slight Joint Discomfort
  • Back Pumps
This is my first review here on SR.com so bear with me. I have been a thief on here for a couple of months and have just been reading forums and reviews. I noticed Noxivol with the new spelling hasn't been reviewed on here so I thought I would take the time and review it.

Each serving of 4 Noxivol tablets contains: Noxivol Blend 6250mg
[L-Arginine (AKG) Alpha Keto-Glutarate, Beta Alanine, L-Ornithine Ethyl Ester DiHCl, Cissus Quadrangularis, L-Histidine, L-Norvaline]

Nitric Support Matrix 130mg [Alpha-GPC (L-Alpha Glycerylphosphoryl choline), Rutaecarpine, Vanadyl Sulfate, Bioperin...

Each serving of 4 Noxivol tablets contains: Noxivol Blend 6250mg

Nitric Support Matrix 130mg [Alpha-GPC (L-Alpha Glycerylphosphoryl choline), Rutaecarpine, Vanadyl Sulfate, Bioperine®]

Other Noxivol Ingredients: stearic acid, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, silica & dicalcium phosphate

Noxivol Directions for Use: As a dietary supplement, take one serving twice daily. To achieve maximum results use Noxivol daily for a minimum of 30-90 days.

I'm not going to get into what all this means. As far as its effectiveness: It works! About 30 mins after I took it every time I get the tingle feeling in my hands. T me this shows that something is working. After my first set of say biceps for example my biceps feel like I just did three sets. The muscles feel tigher and more pumped. I always took the first dose upon waking up in the morning with my multi vitamins and I can feel the tingle but the pump doesn't really happen until I perform some sort of excersize. I noticed veins on my forearms that I didn't know that I had. I had strength increases but i can't indicate whether they came from this product or from working out hard and eating a high protein clean diet. I'm not a fan of pre workouts because i'm sensitive to stimulants but this product gave me the pumps without feeling all cracked out. Simply put the product does what it is supposed to do. The only product that I would rate a ten would be the one that made me look like Jay Cutler right after I took the pills.

Cons: I have on a couple of occasions experienced slight back pumps and joint pain that I think is from this product. It has joint support in it but I don't think it could hurt to add extra glucosamine + chondroitin with it. Also taking four pills twice daily is slightly annoying. The price I paid at the local supplement shop (like 45$) is a little steep for less than a months supply if they lowered the price i'm sure people would be more apt to buy it.

I'm about halfway through my second bottle of it now. I am going to follow the bottle instructions of 30 - 90 days and continue taking it for the full 90 days. I'll add more to this at the end of that time frame.