kingmeat

December 22, 2011

• Helps Recovery Time
  • Great Nutritional Breakdown
  • Great Aa Profile
It has been a long time coming but I've been so busy with school and basketball I haven't had time to leave some reviews for my SR people. Might be a little rusty but here we go.

Hydrobuilder has definitely made its way to my favorite post workout supplement. The only downfall is it's pricey especially for a college student trying to get by. But on to the positives.

I used hydrobuilder during my lean bulk. It helped me to lean up from 224-230 which i can probably attribute some of that to the creapure. I had never been over 224 pounds until i added this. I had also used C-bol pre workout. Hydrobuilder contains 8g of carbs which is great for those who are looking for a post workout supplement that isn't too carb heavy. I added about 25g of karbolyn with it as i like more carbs in my post workout formulas. The recovery time kept me not as sore especially since I was working out 5 times a week.

My strength increased in bench from 340 to 355. Squats increased from 365-385. Definite improvement over about a 2 month span.

The ingredients make this a top notch formula as it is a blend of proteins which supports the studies suggesting protein blends are superior post workout compared to just whey isolate alone. It contains hydrolyzed whey isolate, hydrolyzed whey, micellar casein and hydrolyzed egg albumen. Over 13.5g essential amino acids, 5g creapure and many more goodies.

If you care about taste i had the vanilla bean and it was such a smooth taste and mixed well i was so hype to drink it after a good tough lift.

In closing, if you have the money to spend on it do so. If not you can probably make your own with a good blend, (I've been using Trutein), creapure, add some liver tabs for your essential aminos and the rest of the goodies aren't too hard to find. But if you haven't tried it yet, give it a try and you'll love it.

-Kingmeat

July 26, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • More Fullness In Muscles
  • Better Recovery
  • Quick Gains
  • Mixes Well
  • About The Same Level Of Vitargo
  • Is A Little Too High Priced
Pure Karbolyn has quickly become one of my favorite products. It's versatility is amazing as you can pair it with amino acids like Xtend and modern BCAA. I also added in a few grams of Beta Alanine. I took those pre/intra workout and took my creatine with it because it helps shuttle the nutrients into my muscles faster then just taking them with plain water. I also took this post workout and mixed it with my aftershock which was okay but wouldn't recommend it unless you pick up orange.

Pure karbolyn is derived from potatoes, rice and corn. It supposedly is absorbed through the stomach faster than malto, Dextrose, rice, bread and pasta. Now onto the next.

Intraworkout effectiveness: I felt it the first day i tried this mixed it with mBCAA unflavored and it masked the taste. On leg days this was perfect 1 and a half scoops 75g worked awesome to Combat intense squats and leg presses. I was still sore but had enough energy to power through a long leg day. For upper body days i would get an intense pump almost immediately when i use this comparable to N.O. pumps. I take C-BOL now and it gives you a pump by itself so i paired the two and my muscles felt Engorged through the entire workout.

Post workout: I used one scoop with aftershock at first for some extra carbs to help Spike insulin and quickly recover. Added pump. I felt like i recovered a lot better while taking this intra and post workout it's not E-BOL like recovery but there's a difference.

Other things i noticed: I started this at 215 and now i'm at 223. It's 200 calories so it's helping me add some more carbs into my diet. Along with my stack of C-BOL, Hydrobuilder (recently added last week)/aftershock, and recently added up your MASS it has helped me lean bulk over the past few weeks.

Depending on how you dose it it'll last a month i would take about 2 and a half scoops on workout days. The price is roughly about 40-$50 for a 4.4lb container. At least it's not vitargo where you can only get it for 60+ dollars. It does the same job as vitargo imo. I got more of a pump from this and it doesn't turn to sludge when mixed with a protein as when i mixed this with vanilla hydro whey it tasted awful but at least it mixed cleanly.

I'm still on board with intraworkout supplementation to ensure that my muscles are receiving the proper nutrients it needs during workouts when I'm tearing my body apart with squats deads and bench pressing. It also can be used pre cardio as many others do to give you some extra endurance and energy. I don't take pre workouts with caffeine anymore so i can attest to this giving clean energy.

I'm keeping this as a staple because it greatly pairs with amino acids,creatine, glutamine, whey almost anything you take intra or post workout can be used in conjunction with this. I think it's best used on a bulk or lean bulk as well. Competitors can use this as their carb source pre contest loading. Also doesn't cause a bloat like maltodextrin or Dextrose. And you actually feel this hit your muscles unlike waxy maize.

In closing i believe this product is worth the money as intra workout and post workout supplementation is important and everybody wants to build muscle and carbs are key in doing so. Karbolyn is the happy medium in between vitargo for most for me it's the same with a better price and clean mix with a pump. Pick this up and add Aminos and everything i mentioned above and watch your performance improve.

Any questions let me know and i'll be happy to answer. Hope this helps those who are on the fence about this.

July 12, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Carnipure
  • Endurance
  • Minerals Are Chelated
    This is the most complete multivitamin in my opinion. A good multivitamin should be a staple in everyone's stack because health comes before everything. Anyway after i read MMAFreak's thread where he posted this website.

Read this article if you get a chance.

Read this article if you get a chance.

I thought about what i really wanted out of my multivitamin and even though i really loved Animal Pak i wanted the most complete multivitamin and Anavite covered all the criteria in that article for a good multi. Most of the minerals are chelated which is what you need for better absorption.

It also has L-carnitine and my favorite Beta Alanine which aid in promoting fat loss and endurance which is great for athletes like myself and for the gymrats. Carnipure is probably my favorite aspect other then the beta. It improves recovery and delays the onset of fatigue.

For those people who say they workout hard and bust their arse in the gym then ask do you really need a multivitamin? Bite your tongue and read up. People with natural deficiencies in certain vitamins may reap more benefits from a multi and those who are working out hard need to replenish their vitamins and minerals constantly to continue building quality muscle. I like the aspect of Anavite to keep me healthy as well as giving me a Boost of endurance and recovery. If i'm not healthy and always getting sick that's going to keep me away from one of the places i love most which is the gym.

Final words: Grab a multi vitamin if you don't have one, this is the best in my opinion if you liked the digestive enzymes in Animal Pak pick some up to pair with this. Hope this helped some make a switch to a quality multi or even makes you think twice and pick one up.

July 11, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great For A Recomp
    • Non Stim
    • Increased Libido
    • Controls Cortisol
      Just getting back from vacation and recently finished up my last dose of Lean Xtreme unfortunately. I saw people were interested in this and a few others on here have used this but not yet reviewed it and it has drawn interest so here we go.

Since it's the summer i decided to do a short recomp and picked up some OEP and wanted to try something other than Recreate so i heard about Lean Xtreme. It even reads on the bottle "Rapid Recomposition Agent" sounded perfect.

Also it helps control cortisol which can be raised if we are under stress, don't get our 8 hours of sleep, and when we are lifting hard in the gym for long periods of time since we are all gym rats. In some studies done on one of the ingredients in LX Phosphatidylserine is shown to help reduce cortisol after a hard days work in the gym.

Anyway i think i ordered this on Amazon or something since it came rather quick with 2 day free shipping. They are running a special on bb.com buy 2 get one free for about $63. You can find it pretty much anywhere ranging from $22-$31.

Now for what everyone wants to know which is was it effective?

Yes it was very much effective stacked on with OEP or even ran solo. I went from 220 to 214. My body composition changed as my abs popped out and my arms began to get more cuts and retain size. My chest defined out more and my stomach became tighter.

Diet and cardio played a big part as well with increased clean calories and HIIT i was bound to see results. 3 pills one in the morning, 4 hours later and before bed was easy to dose. I maintained strength and i'm sure my body fat % decreased as i saw my abs and looked bigger and more cut.

Also for some reason while on this my libido was on a rise it was pretty scary as i'm young my libido should already be high but it was almost uncontrollable. I am definitely going to pick this stuff up again. As i look to continue dropping fat and building a leaner body.

Most happy that I maintained my size and abs looked more defined as i lost water weight and shed some pounds before i stepped foot on the beach.

(I'm just mad i gained back a pound probably water weight and i didn't eat to well on vacation and had some alcohol. Back to a clean diet though now and got some much needed rest for my body to hit the weights hard again.)

Anyway, hope this helped some of you guys out in making your decision i think this is a great product for a recomp, cut or bulk to keep fat to a minimum and reduce stress on your body as we all undergo stress. Any questions let me know.

June 16, 2011

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Excellent Recovery
      • Less Soreness
      • Great Bcaa Ratio
      • No Additives
      • Poor Mixing In Water
      • Bad After Taste
      • Makes Shaker Bottle Smell Weird
      Yes third review of the week for me most i've put up in a week i think, anyway this is a great product here's why.

This is the first intra workout supplement i have used and i believe that this is more effective then most pre workouts that are loaded with caffeine and 1,3 dimeth. I basically use this as a pre workout/intra workout as i drink a little prior to lifting then all the way till the end of my workout to stay anabolic.

Taste: Grape bubblegum was alright but i think i liked the taste of white rasberry more. I do not advise getting the unflavored version at first i drank it by itself like an idiot bad decision but bared with it. I am going to try mixing it with orange Pure Karbolyn next to see if it can mask the horrible taste because crystal light pure fitness isn't doing it for me. It really doesn't matter anyway as taste is the last thing i care about how it works for me.

Value: i got all three during the inner circle deal which made it very cheap for all three and i believe this product is valuable as it keeps the body anabolic when you are tearing muscle fibers and some people and research shows intra workout supplementation might be crucial for strength and gains.

Effectiveness: I like to have this for my deadlift and squat days as those are the major excersises that cause me to exert the most energy and tear more muscle fibers. It's not E-BOL like in recovery but it makes a difference as i forgot to take it yesterday for my deadlifts and my back was shot today. Just make sure to sip and not chug so it will last the entire workout.

Other thoughts: Since this is the first BCAA product it's my favorite thus far but i would like to try Xtend because everyone raves about it. The 8:1:1 ratio is going to keep me coming back to MBCAA though. If you really care about taste more than effectiveness this might not be for you but it does wonders for recovery and helping to stay anabolic during your workouts. Forgot to mention i didn't like how it foamed up no matter what i did and when i got to the end it was mostly foam which was hard to get down.

Final thought: Great BCAA intra workout can't wait to pair this with Pure Karbolyn for rapid recovery.

Hope this was helpful and any questions PM me always willing to help.

June 14, 2011

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Great Post Workout Carb Source
      • Full Muscles
      • Very Strange Texture Whem Mixed
      • Stop With The Dye!
      • Bigger Container Please =)
      Since i have a lot of time on my hands i've decided to write another review this time on Dark Matter which i feel wasn't all around as effective for me like it was for others.

Taste/mixture: I bought fruit punch but i thought it tasted more like grape? I thought it tasted good not great but i would have to shake it hard and even when i did it would get stuck to the sides and the bottom of the shaker and it looked like jelly it was a female dog to clean.

Price: I wound up buying this at GNC because it was on clearance and it was $18 that's a bargain right there and for all the good reviews i saw on it i had to try it. I don't think i would buy it online because i like bigger containers that last longer.

Effectiveness: I was taking this with E-BOL and it was in the beginning stages of E-BOL so it had not begun to take it's no pain effect and i was beginning the Blue Print and knew i would need something to help me recover because the body needs time to adapt to new workouts. The first day i took it i looked full and pumped up after my workout. The next day i was in a large amount of pain couldn't walk and my chest was killing me like a noob. I continued with Dark Matter hoping it would kick in sooner or later. No i was still very sore as if it didn't have any effect on my body believe it or not. I did really like the full look i got after taking it though so it was effective in that department just not recovery which is the main reason i got it.

Other thoughts: I don't really like the fact that i have to wait an hour to eat anything or get in my protein supplement. 48g of carbs and 12g protein. I would of liked more protein but what can you do i would just take in some Pro Complex after it was digested. I don't believe it dramatically Spiked my insulin like it claims because when i feel my insulin is Spiked i tend to get really tired and i had the same energy after workout not like when i take aftershock or slinshot with my aftershock which is a total difference.

Overall i wanted this product for what it was raved about which was the recovery aspect and i didn't feel it helped me all that much better than hydrowhey and waxy maize which is what i compare it to. Aftershock is still my favorite post workout product hands down. I don't recommend DM to my friends because it didn't work well for me but since they saw me buy it a few of my friends bought it. It may work for others on this site but not for me so don't knock it until you try it.

June 13, 2011

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Bulging Veins
      • Outstanding Pumps And Vascularity When It Works
      • Inconsistent
      • Dosing Requires Experimentation
      • Could Be Very Costly
      • Opening Capsules Is Annoying
      This review is a long time coming and has seen many reviews already so i will just be giving my view on this product.

I wanted to give this product a fair try so i thought maybe i'd go through two 90 count bottles to see if i could come up with a good conclusion. This product left me a little dissappointed as USP Labs products always have me excited for their release. Here's why.

Price: It wasn't overly priced but for the trial and error it left me pretty upset that i couldn't count on it to work well for me every time like Nitrox II which was 35 dollars and lasted me 6 months.

Dos...

Dosage/timing: I tried 3 at first to use the minimal amount gave me a decent pump, it says 4-5 for 200+ pounds so then i tried that few times it gave me a good pump other times not so much. I tried 2 hours before it worked well every now and then with food. 90 minutes on an empty stomach worked a little more consistent but it was still hit and miss. Add 4-5 to my pre workout by opening caps seemed to work the best but do i really feel like biting my caps open everyday like i'm some kind of chemist mixing things together no. I rather just swallow the soft gel or pill and let it take its course. Also to add to this i'm a college student and basketball player so some days i would have to dose it with lunch 2 hours before my scheduled workout or i would have to leave class for a second and take it 90 minutes before. I feel when you are busier it's hard to get the timing down.

Effectiveness: When i upped it to 4 2 hours with lunch the first couple times i saw pumps that i never seen before i had a vein going through my chicken calfs. i was pumped up and i was really feeling this product. Then other times it would only give me a decent pump, a pump i could get without the use of a nitric oxide product. I don't think it really enhanced my performance at all. I lifted just as well on days where i didn't have time to take the product. When this product did work i blew up and felt like a super hero but when it didn't i was dissappointed so when a product is inconsistent like that why would i want to buy it again over a product like Nitrox II that works for me day in and day out.

Other thoughts: I think if they could just come out with a powder form of Yok3d to add to your pre workout then i may invest in that because i feel that's what worked best and more often. Would i recommend this to somebody looking to enhance their pump? maybe. because for some people it worked well but did it work for me? sometimes and i don't like to invest my money into a sometimes product. I would like to see what USP Labs will come up with next or how or if they would consider making some changes to this product to make it more consistent.

June 7, 2011

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Very Helpful And Motivating Author
      • Solid Weight/muscles Gains
      • Solid Strength Gains
      • Confidence Booster
      • A Little Confusing On First Read
      Okay this review is way overdue and i don't want to make it overly lengthy but it deserves a great review so here we go.

Over the past few years i've been lifting i've followed what i have seen other people do, read magazines on different workouts, and done a workout plan designed by my team's strength coach.

Most of the time i would go in the gym and wing it and i thought if i wing it and buy every supplement known to man why not invest in a workout program that many people had been raving about. $35 but wait the page to buy this on looks kind of phony, what if my money gets stolen and i don't get this program. Well after reassurance by my man dozer i got everything about 10 minutes after i paid for it.

At first i looked and it contained 68 pages, i don't normally like to read but when it comes to bodybuilding i'll read what i can get my hands on. I was a little confused at first but with help from dozer and help from Rob who would answer every question i had asap i learned.

I will just say the first phase of three is the hardest and most unusual part of the program for those who haven't done anything like it before. It made me mentally stronger. It also scared me a little bit as i was coming off a cut and started this program in which i dropped to 197 at one point, i hadn't been under 200 pounds in 3 years.

To my surprise after that week was over i shot up to 214..i repeat 214 and my strength was beginning to sky rocket. I dropped down a little over the next few days to 212 but still that was the craziest thing i've gone through. Each week my bench, squat and deadlift went up.

E-bol was a key factor in this program as it kept me working hard and it adapted to the new style of training i was going through which helped my gains.

Now for some stats

Bench: 320-335 now i'm up to 340
      Squat: 320-350 now I'm up to 370
      Deadlift: never really maxed out but i was doing 3 reps of 345

All of these were in a short amount of time which is what the program is made for getting your strength up in the shortest amount of time using certain percentages.

This program helped me to get in touch with my body and what works for it. For something that was $35 to give me those kinds of gains i would put this program and E-BOL up against everything one might need to a run a successful and safe pro hormone. This program lasted about a 2 months for me and i went rather quick, the program goes at your pace for the most part.

When i have time i am going to give this program another run because they say it gets better each time you run it. If you are looking to put on some weight and strength in a good amount of time check this program out as it flys under the radar.

I just want to thank Rob Regish again for his help and dozer for helping me with the questions i had it made the program that much more successful for a first time user.

Any questions let me know i'll be more than glad to answer and help you out as best as i can.

March 23, 2011

• Strength Increases
      • Weight Gain
      • Lean Muscle Gains
      • Hard Full And Dense Muscles
      On the recommendation by my main man Dozer I had asked what would be better this or m-stak? He said this so i decided to trust his word on that. Not sure what i was getting myself into I looked up information about Ecdysterone and adaptogens a plant based compound designed to allow the body to better adapt to physical, mental and emotional health so for those who have stress from work or school or just overall life. Also those who don't get the proper sleep required to recover and build muscle or you happen to get sick and need something to get back to the strong person you were..this is for you!

The program i used in conjunction with this E-BOL to make sure i used it to it's full potential was The BluePrint by robregish. As soon as i am finished with that program i will do a review but for right now it's highly effective i've gone from 197 in the beginning of it up to 214 and now i'm sitting at 212. Aside from that i'll begin my review.

All you need is 2 pills spread out 3 times during the day with either a protein shake or take 30 minutes before a high protein meal. I changed it up every now and then with how i dosed it depending on what i was going to eat. Most of the time i take it with a shake. Pre Workout i take it with oats and whey 90 minutes before then post workout an hour after Dark Matter i take 2 pills with Pro Complex.

Every week the E-BOL worked better and better. I knew after these hard workouts i followed in the program i would be sore. I was sore over the first 5-7 workouts..more so in the beginning. I questioned E-BOL like maybe this isn't working for me because i'm still sore. Then all of a sudden it hit me i woke up the next day after a rough upper body day and i felt almost 100% ready to go. I'm guessing it takes time to adapt to the workouts and to your body so don't give up on it. I'm almost worried to be off of E-BOL the recovery is so great.

If you want to take about strength increases my strength has been going up as i've continued using this and with the program.

bench 1rm 320 to 335
      squat 1rm 320-350 i know i have chicken legs haha
      deadlift 3 rep max 345 never did these as often as i have with this program

As you can see I'm hitting the major lifts heavy and recovering rapidly which to me is insane. Along with this and Beta Alanine my endurance has gone up as i have been doing 6 sets of heavy weights and other lifts such as leg presses, dumbell presses, and rows.

With the combination of The BluePrint and E-BOL i have gained lean muscle as i have put on a little bit of water weight and feel much more swole and still managed to retain some definition in my stomach. I feel as if this has helped me to also add an extra workout day i will be now going to 4 instead of 3.

With recovery like this from E-BOL and an excellent workout program I'm Primed to grow as i have been in size and strength. Just make sure to up your protein intake, be consistent with your intensity and work ethic, and get your calories in and your bound to grow and reach your goals. I'm a little more than half way to my goals of 500 pound lifts but i know i'll get there. Hope this helped in making your decision to invest in E-BOL.
      Any questions about E-BOL or The BluePrint PM me i'll be more than glad to help!
      Other supplements used:

Kre alklyn
      glycobol
      dark matter or hydrowhey and GlycoMaize
      up your mass
      animal pak

March 19, 2011

• Awesome Pumps
      • Great Vascularity
        Well with this review is way overdue. It's way overdue because i had this product for about 4 months maybe a little longer 180 soft gels lasted long which makes it the best bang for your buck.It was my first pump product by the recommendation of CamelE and brought me to the world of Nitric Oxide. 35 bucks on bb.com.

It has a good profile including arginine, Citrulline Malate, L-taurine, ALA and Vanadyl Sulfate. Nitrox II also has PH controlled delivery which is different from almost every other N.O, product.

When i first used this i used it in conjunction with Pink Magic and both of...

When i first used this i used it in conjunction with Pink Magic and both of these gave me pumps that were so hard i had to stop lifting, i felt my arms would blow up it would burn so bad but felt so good. After a little while though i had to up the dosage to 3 softgels 30-45 minutes pre workout thats not a problem because some N.O. products have you take 10 caps to get a pump which may give you a good pump but you have to use more of the product.

I am now using Yok3d and I'm still figuring out my sweet spot with that, been trying 4-5 caps 2 hours and some with food. The feeling isn't comparable to Nitrox II and i will do a review on that when i am done but for now I really like Nitrox II so if you want an N.O. product that will give you a great bang for your buck this is your poo.