kiborga

Try Requests

First Bloods

Completed Missions

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

MVRs

Reputation

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. kiborga will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 81 days.

Reviews by kiborga

Overall
Overall
5.6
5.5
5.1
  March 12, 2019

Update 03/15/2019:
    For those who don't know, unhelpful buttons were automatically saved after re-posting this review, so you should check whole thing once more, there is nothing unhelpful here anymore
    -----

After disapproving several times and lots of suggestions, I finally consumed Z-matrix as directed and here's my review.

Update 03/15/2019:
    -----

I purchased Z-matrix from Bodybuilding.com, because it is bestseller and has pretty good reviews. Because of my busy schedule I don't have time to sleep more than 6-7 hours on workdays, thus I try to consume ZMA products on weekends or during lighter schedule, when I'm able to sleep nearly 9-10 hours. I have already consumed several sleep enhancers and used some information from their descriptions below.

Vitamin D3 25 mcg
    Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 11 mg
    Folic Acid 100 mcg
    Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate) 450 mg
    Zinc (as Mono-L-Methionine and Aspartate) 30 mg
    L-Theanine 200 mg
    Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit Extract (BioPerine) 5 mg

Multiple studies show that Insufficiency of Vitamin D and Vitamin B9 (folic acid) has been linked to insomnia and with less/more disrupted sleep too. Good levels of Vitamin B6 can help produce Serotonin, important chemical and neurotransmitter in the human body. It is believed to help regulate mood, appetite, digestion, sleep, memory and even sexual desire. Some studies report Insomnia is a common symptom of Magnesium deficiency and good levels of Magnesium can increase GABA. Bioperine is extracted from black pepper and has been used for many years to increase absorption of vitamins and nutrients. Zinc supports your immune system and muscles. Bioperine is extracted from black pepper and has been used for many years to increase absorption of vitamins and nutrients. L-Theanine is an amino acid found in green tea, which supports relaxation and focus.
    Daily dosage of L-Theanine is from 100 mg to 400 mg and 200 mg is safe. The RDA for magnesium is 310-420 mg and those who follow healthy diet, already absorb it from different foods, so 450 mg per portion is too much! No relevant caution for 5 mg Bioperine and 30 mg Zinc.

Here's one disadvantage: You have to drink four capsules every night before bed! It's not a joke... all capsules are relatively larger than average and you have to drink minimum 350-400 mg of water every night before bed, otherwise you can't swallow them. Are you sure this amount of water won't make you stand up in the middle of the night and use toilet? I'm not....

I've consumed Z-Matrix for several weeks and didn't feel significant restfulness and recovery after sleeping at least 8 hours. With other supplements I always woke up replenished, energized and with good mood, during this period I still felt a bit tired and lacked energy for whole day.
    I didn't try to increase dosage for only one reason: as already mentioned above, you have to drink four large capsules before bed, two servings would be 8 capsules before bed with nearly one liter of water! You have guarantee to stand up midnight and use toilet...

I purchased 60 Servings for $24.99 with bogo deal making it $0.42 per serving. Prices seems to be normal as Optimum ZMA costs $0.37, JYM ZMA costs $0.61 and BB Signature cost $0.43 Per Serving.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you can't sleep for more than 6-7 hours, don't waste your money on ZMA supplements that doesn't contain Melatonin and if you can sleep at least 7 hours, than such products will be better, as it's always good idea to let your body produce sleeping hormone by itself. I think this product is under-dosed and doesn't meet it's label. Everything listed in ingredients are wonderful and can definitely enhance your sleep and wake up recovered. Even tough this supplement is bestseller I definitely can't recommend it from my experience. I'll write review of other ZMA supplements later.

Overall
    Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
      February 1, 2019

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Hydration
    • Reduced Cravings

VMI Sports keeps impressing me. Thank you so much for not refusing to send product during difficult period of SR!

I've been on Keto diet for approximately 16 months (with cheating and rest between every two or three months of course!) and managed to easily coordinate it's grocery list with my lifestyle. As most of men in their 20s I prefer meat and fat over vegetables, thus I consume very little amount of carbs, mostly at breakfast and I use vegetables as a side dish for meat. I've tried only one BHB salt powder earlier, thus decided to request KETO BHB EXOGENOUS KETONES to compare.

Ingredient label of this powder is huge, compared to other products I've tried, so I'll mention only most relevant ones. As it's front cover says 6 grams of BHB are avaialble, which consist of equal 2.4-2.4 grams from Calcium, Sodium and Magnesium beta-hydroxybutyrates. 300 grams of L-Tyrosine amino acid is also available, which represents 4-hydroxyphenylalanine, being responsible to synthesize proteins, increase brain, mood, and stress response.
    TRAACS (The Real Amino Acid Chelate System) Electrolytes & Minerals are also available from Albion, for improving hydration and recovery.

I got pink lemonade flavor and taste was basically OK, but as any other supplements I found it a bit sweet for me. Mixability was also OK, made a little foam, but I drank it with more than 0.5 liters of water and "cleaned" whole glass without big effort.
    Even though it's recommended to take daily, because of it's value I used one scoop three times per week before workout.

For person with sedentary job, it's very difficult to live without carbs and even more difficult to exercise at night after work. Whenever I managed to get into ketosis, I felt very energized, focused and positive mood throughout the day and worked out late night without any pre-workout! During Ketosis I got minimal amount of carbs, even at breakfast I used to completely eliminate vegetables and only consumed two boiled eggs or cheese for example, during day I ate meat and fat or dairy products. Such ketosis state always used to go on successfully for 2-3 weeks, kept me energized for certain period of time and no cravings appeared, but recently I reduced body fat percentage to 10-11% and keto diet became more and more difficult... In addition to this, cravings became stronger and couldn't control them, whole day I dreamed for chocolate.
    Unfortunately I don't have device, which can measure exact proportion of ketones and other things in blood (if any of you can recommend one for affordable price I would definitely buy!), so I can tell what effect it had on me after Keeping Keto diet for a very long time. First of all, it helped me with hydration, I always drink at least 3 liters of water per day, especially after workout I can drink more than one liter immediately and with this salt I had absolutely no desire for water. I felt significant increase in energy and mood, as earlier, first 15 minutes were always difficult and then energy levels used to increase continuously and worked out until muscles were dead. On the next I day, I usually had better mood, but can't tell you whether it was from ketones or from good workout... Also I can't say anything bout weight reduction, since I continued using Whey Protein and BCAA's alongside and weight was a little different all the time, So one thing I know for sure it did help me to go on without carbs!
    I must say I drank it 5 times before experiencing any benefits, so it seems your body needs a little time to absorb and don't expect immediate results.

Now it's time for huge disadvantage... This salt has only 20 servings and on VMI Sports shop it costs $ 45.99 ( $2.3 per serving), too much for everyday use. The cheaper option is to buy it from ebay.com, where some guys sell it for $29.95 ( $1.5 per serving)! I have no idea why, I guess in local markets it costs much cheaper and promotion are available as well. Other relevant option is fitnessmaniasupps.com with $39.99 ( nearly $2 per serving).

Side Effects

None of them

Conclusion

Again and again huge thanks to VMI Sports for sending products during this period. If you follow Keto diet without craving and find it harder after losing significant amount of body fat to get into Ketosis, this BHB Powder will definitely help you. Just as any other product, this is addition to help your body function sufficiently, thus if you don't follow keto diet and have never been in ketosis, I definitely wouldn't recommend to pay so much.

January 8, 2019

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Digestion
    • Low Carb
    • Low Fat
    • Delicious
    • Recovery

Currently much better option then traditional ON product

Myprotein Impact Whey Isolate has always been in my wish list, because of it's positive reputation and feedback. After trying multiple whey powders with additional enzymes and vitamins, I decided to try purest whey isolate and don't pay any extra fee. Myprotein is very famous and widespread brand, just like ON you can find their products wherever you go and they offer lot's of discounts almost every month.

Calories from Fat 0

Vitamin A
      Vitamin C
      Calcium
      Iron

All this nutrients and vitamins are quite simple and basic for protein powder, making it easier to digest and fill up your diet, whether you drink it immediately after workout or first thing in the morning. Such amount of calories is very suitable for any diet while cutting and even tough it does contain some sugar and artificial sweeteners, they definitely are not enough to hold you back or hinder fat burning. In addition to this, it's very effective for cooking muffins or other desserts with whey powder, significantly reducing calories.
      Same thing applies to dietary fiber, I've already consumed fiber powder and can not expect any other significant benefits only from this powder, in my opinion not worth to mention on label. On the other hand, fiber can cause some bloating and digestive issues and lack of such things which make this powder purest of all competitors.

I purchased chocolate smooth & Strawberry Cream flavors. As a big lover of chocolate I feel very happy every time I drink it, but can't say same thing about strawberry, it tastes like an strawberry Ice Cream, not bad but it's my least favorite dessert. Both flavors mixed very well with water and I've always consumed 1.5-2 scoops after workouts (nearly 40 grams of Protein).

As a lactose sensitive, I always consume whey powders carefully (starting at low doses at first) and always take strong digestive enzymes pills with it in gym. I have never experienced any digestive issues with this powder, no bloating or excess gas.
      I mostly drink it after late night workouts, it's digested quickly and I feel very well recovered on next morning. My muscles defined much more and started to grow significantly. Last two months I consumed them after kickboxing classes, which included heavy resistance and cardio sessions and Impact Whey Isolate helped me to maintain my muscles and burn some extra fat.

Myprotein is very widespread brand, thus lot's of discounts are available worldwide. I personally always recommend to purchase it from www.muscleandstrenght.com, whereas I bought two bags (40 Servings each) whey for $40 ($0.5 per serving) and exactly on the second day 100 servings price also fell on $40... such funny things happen very often, wish I've waited for two more days. One thing I love about this product is that it's brought into packet and since I purchase them via international transportation companies, it makes package a bit lighter and significantly cheaper.

Side Effects

None of them, no bloating and not a single digestion issue

Conclusion

Myprotein Impact Whey Isolate is my new favorite protein powder. I've been consuming only BCAAs post workout but decided to substitute them with protein powder, thus after several weeks of consumption my muscles started to grow and define again even though I didn't lift weights actively and mostly attended heavy kickboxing classes, I felt very well recovered after workouts and never experienced any digestive issues. It was very good addition to my supplements and whenever I finish my another protein jar, I'll purchase it once more undoubtedly.

Overall
      Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
        December 31, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Quality Ingredients
      • TRAACS Electrolytes And Minerals
      • Non GMO
      • Pricey

My first ever product to claim as a trooper which completely met expectations!

When I became Trooper nearly two months ago, I nearly finished my reserve of Whey, thus decided to request ProtoLyte because of it's interesting ingredients and positive feedback. I'm glad that it's still possible on SR to try some new and amazing products.

Calories from Fat 5
      Total Fat <1 g
      Cholesterol 1 mg
      Sodium 40 mg
      Potassium 116 mg
      Protein 23 g
      Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine Chelate...

My first ever product to claim as a trooper which completely met expectations!

Calories from Fat 5
      Potassium Glycinate (TRAACS by Albion) 183 mg
      Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate (TRAACS) 8 mg
      Calcium 175 mg
      Phosphorus
      Other Ingredients: Non GMO Cold Pressed Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Xantham Gum, Sucralose, and Enzyme Blend.
      Glutamine 4 g

L-Histidine 425 mg
      L-Proline 1357 mg
      L-Serine 1221 mg
      L-Tyrosine 1653 mg

23-25 Grams of protein is standard for most powders, as well as these amounts of BCAA and Glutamine, but Protolyte has added extra Leucine for better synthesis of protein. Common electrolytes that are measured by doctors with blood testing include Calcium, Chloride, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Potassium , Sodium and as you can see above, Protolyte includes significant amount of them, making it for our body to stay hydrated, normalize function of our cells and our organs.
      Amino Acids profile looks like so amazing! If everything listed completely meets it's description, then you don't need to pay extra cash for amino acids powders as well!
      One thing for what I could't find any additional information is Enzymes Blend, what do they mean and what they really are seems very interesting.

I got Vanilla Cake Batter, which tastes like a vanilla ice cream (definitely not my favorite taste). Whenever I applied water for the first time it never mixed completely and also made much larger foam than any other powders, making it impossible to shake. But after taking it to gym and letting to rest for one hour, shake well once again and only then it mixed completely without foams.

I consumed ProtoLyte immediately after my late night workouts and as a first thing in the morning, exercised three or four times per week and before workouts consumed only 5 grams of BCAA, nothing else during the day. I felt very well recovered next morning and full of energy. I was still on cutting stage this month, thus checked my weight regularly, last three weeks I went down from 86 KG to 84 KG, but my muscles continued to grow and my arms muscles became much more defined. what's most important, I gave up weight lifting this month and started kickboxing classes and soccer only. Earlier, when I didn't consume protein alongside kickboxing, my muscles started to shrink and disappear after 2 months of training, but with whey powder they keep growing and fat continued to burn.

I'm happy to receive ProtoLyte for free, but it's very interesting to compare him with others: on Amazon.com it currently costs $37.99 ( $1.52 per serving), while their official website www.vmisports.com offers it with $49.99 ( nearly two dollars per serving!). Average price of WPI ranges from $0.5 to $1 per serving and only protein powders with additional nutrients cost so expensive, like RSP TrueFit for example $1.50 per scoop, but it doesn't cotnain any Electrolytes and amino acids.

Side Effects

Didn't experienced anything unusual, didn't drink additional digestive enzymes with this product (as I do with other Protein powders since I'm lactose sensitive) and everything was just fine.

Conclusion

Facts and numbers say everything, ProtoLyte has 42 reviews including mine and all of them are positive! So if you have some digestive issues and think of purchasing protein powder with additional enzymes, ProtoLyte is currently best option on market and if you don't mind to pay some extra dollars,then go ahead! One thing I'm dubious about this product is it's Amino Acids profile, if it's true, then it definitely totally fits it's value!

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Curbs Hunger
      • Make You Feel Fuller
      • Could Have A Few More Servings Per Container
      • No Scooper
      • Mixability

Good addition to weight loss supplements.

Good addition to weight loss supplements.

After reading dozens of articles about essential nutrients for fat burning, fiber-rich foods became irreplaceable part of my diet. Even if you eat lots of broccoli, apples, cereals and sweet potatoes, such supplements will always have bigger impact on your body. Fiber has number of health benefits, such as keeping your blood glucose levels from rising too fast, increasing satiety, boosting bowel movement, helping body to absorb other nutrients and lowering cholesterol levels. There are two types fiber: Soluble (soluble in water) and insoluble (does not absorb or dissolve in water), both are important for health, digestion, and preventing diseases.

6 FIBER SOURCES:
      Polydextrose
      Digestion-resistant Maltodextrin
      Inulin
      Guar gum
      Psyllium seed husk
      Gum arabic

Proportions not specified...
      Polydextrose is a synthetic polymer of glucose, frequently used to increase the dietary fiber content of food, to replace sugar, reduce calories and fat content. Digestion-resistant maltodextrin is also most commonly derived from corn and wheat (as well as rice and potatoes),created by putting maltodextrin through an additional process that changes the bonds which connect the sugar units. It is indigestible because our bodies do not have the enzymes necessary to break down the new bonds. Inulin is a type of soluble fiber found in many plants, your gut bacteria convert inulin and other prebiotics into short-chain fatty acids, which nourish colon cells and provide various other health benefits. Guar gum is a fiber from the seed of the guar plant. Guar gum is used as a laxative for treating constipation, inn foods and beverages, guar gum is used as a thickening, stabilizing, suspending, and binding agent. Psyllium is a soluble fiber derived from the seeds of Plantago ovata, an herb mainly grown in India. It increases the bulk in your stool, an effect that helps to cause movement of the intestines. It also works by increasing the amount of water in the stool, making the stool softer and easier to pass. Psyllium, one type of bulk-forming laxative, has also been used along with a proper diet to treat high cholesterol. Gum arabic, also known as acacia gum contains water-soluble dietary fibers (WSDF) that are not only good fiber for your diet but also helpful in keeping your cholesterol under control. One study showed that taking 15 grams of acacia gum in liquid form every day helped manage the concentration of plasma cholesterols in blood.

The only disadvantage of this powder is it's mixability. Doesn't matter you try to mix it in water, juice or soda drinks, you have to drink fast until sediments move in water... Otherwise you'll have to stir again. Neither teaspoon Nor hand mixer can deal with that. Eating with foods like oatmeal, soups and yogurt are easier options.
      Recommended dosage at the beginning to adopt is one teaspoon per day, any time of the day and for my body it's completely enough. Doesn't have any taste and it's easy to swallow even in ordinary water.

One thing I can obviously say, this powder killed my appetite after the very first use! I received this package at night, rushed to post office and mixed with juice as soon as I got home. From next morning I feel I have no appetite and no craves! I eat foods that are healthiest and doesn't even think of chocolate or any sweet beverage! Strange thing for man who has to work mentally and study all day long, studies confirm chocolate and nuts are essential for such lifestyle... I've already finished nearly half of the jar and I'm preparing to purchase second one very soon.
      Also I can guarantee it won't have any side effects for your bowel and digestive system, as I'm currently under medication and restricted to consume many products, but ON Fitness Fiber never causes gas or bloating, which are very common with fiber rich foods.

I purchased 6.87 Ounce jar for $7.93 ($1.15 / Ounce) on Amazon. Most of online shops claim that jar contains 30 servings, but it's not necessarily true, because it comes without scoop and you have to use your own teaspoon, thus one serving varies and can serve some more or less amounts. Currently cheapest online shop to purchase it is illpumpyouup.com for $6.95 ($1.02/ Ounce), other options vary from $7.5 to $11.

Side Effects

None of them.

Conclusion

This fiber powder makes me dubious about quality and truthfulness of ON products, because of it's "Mixes Easily" label on sticker... Anyway I recommend it for increasing satiety and suppressing appetite, but it definitely doesn't follow that label and can't guarantee increasing overall health of digestive system. I personally haven't suffered any stomach problem, which are commonly followed by high fiber foods, but some reviewers on many online shops claim to do so. There are many powdered fiber bestsellers available with added nutrients and their description seems more attractive. ON Fitness Fiber is great aid while dieting, which can suppress your appetite quickly and contribute good amounts of fiber per serving.

• Good Recovery
      • Makes Great Shakes

If you are new to supplement world, you can start from here.

If you are new to supplement world, you can start from here.

Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Whey is most well-known and widespread supplement throughout the world. I've not consumed any supplements before and felt a bit nervous when tried for the first time. After years of training and working on a sedentary job, I understood that I couldn't bear such lifestyle anymore and decided to give a try to something new. That's when I decided to join supplements world and decided to start with best-know/best-seller protein, rich enough of nutrients, naturally occurring Glutamine and BCAAs.

Calories From Fat 15
        Citric Acid
        Sucralose
        Aminogen
        Lactase

As you see it contains 24 grams of protein, a standard dose for most of whey products. Even tough Whey Protein Isolate is written largely on label, but still contains some portion of Protein Blend and it's not only one on market... Most of whey manufacturers do so. Also it contains 5.5 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs, 4 grams of Glutamine and Glutamic Acid, which are completely enough to recover and promote muscle growth.

More than 20 Different Flavors are available, making it suitable for any taste and as a big lover of chocolate, I mostly consumed Extreme Milk Chocolate and Double rich chocolate, both very delicious! I mixed one scoop with 0.5 liters of water and drank immediately after work out, but still seemed a bit sweet for me. If you are looking for gaining weight, then 2 scoops are also good. There were some issues with mixability, I needed to shake very well, but never mixed with water completely and it was enough to leave shake for 30-40 minutes, sands like sediments appear at the bottom...

Very first thing that I noticed after drinking this powder was quick recover. I used to do heavy cardio and resistant exercises for Kickboxing three times per week, late night. Usually on rest days I still felt tired and had no desire to exercise, but ON Whey helped to rest well and I was ready to try some spartan workouts at home, in addition to this I was more motivated to go harder on following kickboxing classes. After purchasing second and large jar of protein, I converted to only weight lifting and my muscles started to grow much more easier than ever before and became noticeable to others as well.

I purchased fewest servings packet as an experiment for my body, costed $16.99 ($1.21 Per Serving). But since this is most widespread product for bodybuilding, uncountable number of deals and sales are available all over the world. For example, in my country you can purchase 146 serving for nearly $100 ($0.68 per serving) from local large supplements shop.

Side Effects

Caused bloating and gas after first use. I won't say this was ON's fault, because I'm lactose sensitive and I need to stick to protein powders which are either purest form of isolate (lactose free) or have added digestive enzymes. This is standard whey and safe for majority, but I absolutely dislike the idea of writing Whey Protein Isolate, while

Conclusion

This is obviously high quality protein powder and suitable for most of bodybuilders. But beware to purchase real and genuine ON product, as lots of fake powders appeared last years and you can see many articles and videos about them (differentiating) on youtube. Can't recommend if you are lactose intolerant or have any health issues, I'd prefer to use purest production of whey isolate. Meeting daily protein requirement is essential for burning fat, but it's label directly say: "For use as a dietary supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction", so I personally wouldn't recommend it as a meal replacement. Also it's the cheapest powder for it's quality, yes there are lots of cheaper products on the internet, but as I already mentioned several times, it's most widespread protein powder around the globe and much more discounts and cheaper ON Whey products are available at local supplements stores.

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Appetite Control
        • Metabolism Booster

If you are looking for non-stimulant fat burner, try this and thank RSP Nutrition!

In the last days of May, current year I got injured during football training and was forced to stop working out. Before injury I managed to lose 18 kg of fat and tried to maintain my healthy 87 kg weight, as my height is 1.88 meters. But mostly maintaining is much more difficult than striving for certain goal, so I tried to not exceed my daily calorie goal because of my sedentary job, lots of work and no physical activity during the day. Also I didn't refuse drinking beer, wine and eating junkie foods from time to time as my appetite and cravings rapidly increased... As a result I reached 94 kg in three months on 25th August and immediately rushed into gym, even tough injury wasn't gone fully. I tried one stimulant free fat burner at the beginning, but couldn't show impressive results, lost only 3 kilograms after two months of exercise, thus I decided to stick to the RSP's products and purchase Quadralean capsule. Fat burning renewed again and I managed to lose nearly 7 kg per 6 weeks!

Acetyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride 1 g
          Innobio CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) 750 mg
          Green Tea (Camilla sinensis) Leaf Extract (std. min. 50% EGCG) 100 mg
          Paradoxine Grains of Paradise (Aframomum melegueta) Seed Extract 25 mg

According to many researches, both CLA and L-Carnitine are scientifically proved ingredient to help utilize body fat, thus making them irreplaceable supplements for cutting weight. L-Carnitine is also natural good Energy contributor and metabolism booster. A healthy adults can consume 5 grams of L-Carnitine and 6 grams of CLA per day, thus dosage of Quadralean gives you ability to drink it twice per day. Paradoxine is an extract of grains of paradise seed that has been standardized to 12.5% 6-paradol. Grains of Paradise Seed Extract is a potent metabolic enhancer, designed to promote weight loss, increase energy levels, and improve brain function. Green tea is one of the most widespread antioxidants, famous of removing free radicals and preventing damage caused by them.

One serving of Quadralean consists of three capsules, very easy to swallow. As directed by the label, I drink 1-2 servings daily, based on my workout and daily plans. Quadralean is also produced as a powder with two flavors and accoring to bodybuilding.com reviews, they taste very delicious.

I weighted nearly 90.5 kg before taking Quadralean and I had been consuming only BCAA 5000 and other non-stimulant fat burner. As a result, after several days of replacing fat burner, I felt rapid increase in energy levels and my workouts became more intense! After 6 weeks of heavy work out, I weight 84 kg and going on to cut as many fat as possible until New Years holidays.
          My workout routine consists of split weight lifting 3 times a day and only one day of cardio (HIIT running on treadmill). Outside gym I regularly play football on weekends and at least 5-6 times per year I do kickboxing fight on amateur level, of course with special preparement nearly 3 weeks before.
          Currently I'm on restricted calorie diet following 90:10 principle (90% healthy meals and 10% cheating), thus keeping my body ready to digest any meal. Also I prefer eating high protein meals two time per day and one day per week I always consume high amount of healthy carbs.

I bought 150 Capsules for $24.97 ($0.50 Per Serving) with BOGO deal on bodybuilding.com. 50 servings are completely enough for more than month, thus it seems very affordable for me. Prices are same on majority of websites, but I recommend to purchase it on bb, because only this website offers BOGO deal very often.

Side Effects

Several times I drank pills on rest day and felt little heartburn... Can't say this was exactly Quadralean's fault as I drink it everyday even now and don't feel any danger for health.

Conclusion

If you are trying to burn fat, restrict calories, work out regularly and follow healthy lifestyle, then Quadralean will always be great addition to your supplements! Just be sure that every non-stimulant fat burner will need more time to show results than those which boost metabolism. Also, based on my experience, cutting weight without BCAA is very hard and you always have to consume at least 5 grams of BCAA per day. Quadralean contains all the natural sources to mobilize fat stores and convert them into energy. After the first days of use you will immediately feel suppression of appetite and increase in energy levels! What's most important it's very well dosed and completely meet it's label. Drink pills or powder, no difference, you will be thankful.

November 21, 2018

Pros:
           Cons:
          • All Natural
          • Low Carbs
          • Added BCAA And Glutamine
          • Good Taste.
          • Mixability

24 Grams of Protein with no artificial sweeteners and flavors.

Meeting daily protein goal is very important for burning fat and whey protein is the best choice (unless you are lactose intolerant). Many whey protein powders are loaded with undesirable carbs and fat, making it difficult to restrict macro-nutrients consumption, so after finishing one jar of ordinary Whey Isolate, I decided to cut more calories and drink shake with less carbs and fats, so I chose all-time bestseller brand.

Total Fat 1 g
          Saturated Fat 0.5 g...

24 Grams of Protein with no artificial sweeteners and flavors.

Total Fat 1 g
          Lecithin
          Xanthan Gum
          Rebaudioside A
          Lactase

Let's compare these to all time bestseller Optimum Whey Protein: In Natural Powder calories are higher only by 10, sugars and carbs are also higher by 2-2 grams, fat 0.5 grams lower, Cholesterol and Sodium both lower by 20 and 70 grams respectively. None of the products specified portions of other ingredients.

I always use 1 scoop of whey powders immediately after workout. Only problem with this product is it's Mixability, even after using hand mixer, little portion of sediments appear at the bottom. I tried only chocolate powder and loved it very much, taste also seemed to be less sweet.

When I drink this shake post morning workout, I rehydrate immediately, my appetite is suppressed, don't crave for anything and feel recovered after 2-3 hours, no muscle soreness. After nearly one month of consumption, my muscles started to grow again and felt ready to lift heavier weights. All signs confirm it's quality.

Currently cheapest shop to buy this powder is jet.com, where 68 servings cost $47.83 ($0.70 Per Serving). I personally purchased Natural Whey from Bodyubilding.com and paid $29.99 for 27 servings ($1.11 Per Serving). $57.99 for 68 Servings ($0.85 Per Serving) is most common price on many websites, but there lots of deals available like $51.99 on www.allstarhealth.com ($0.76 Per Serving) and you can use them with free shipping if you wish.

Side Effects

Felt a little bloating while consuming. Being lactose sensitive, I always drink digestive enzymes with whey shakes to prevent myself from terrible stomach problems. I consumed only 27 servings and everything seems to be ok, but for future references I won't suggest making yourself bloating for longer periods, sooner or later it would result in terrible diarrhea.

Conclusion

It's label does say to be Perfect For Low Fat/Low Carb Diets, but from ingredients profile it's very easy to see Natural Whey Powder contains slightly more carbohydrates and slightly lower fat, Calories are also higher only by 10... I definitely can't recommend this powder as must-try while cutting or better alternative to traditional whey powders, but I don't regret this try and from my experience I would suggest sticking to purest form of whey protein isolates and preserve wallet from paying additional dollars. I haven't compared ingredients so well during purchase, but make sure you do before making final decision.

November 21, 2018

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Increased Focus
          • Sweet
          • Not Available In Many Countries

Natural Energy drink

As some of you already know, I don't live in USA and have to order all supplements via international transportation companies. For me personally prices of all products are crucial and I actively monitor all the deals available to purchase bestsellers. Optimum Nutrition Whey and Amino Acids complexes are always bestsellers, but for me it seemed more expensive to purchase Amino Energy Powder. But I had an opportunity to visit Iceland this summer and only there I found this energy drinks.

Carbonated Wa...

Sodium Citrate
          Potassium Sorbate
          Potassium Benzoate
          Sucralose
          Caffeine (from Tea Leaf and/or Coffee Bean)
          Tartaric Acid
          Potassium Chloride
          Magnesium Phosphate.

All amino acids listed here are used for biosynthesis of protein and for many other important processes in your body as well, Caffeine and Micronized Taurine are elements responsible for boosting energy levels. Sodium Citrate (E331) is a food additive, usually for flavor or as a preservative. Malic Acid is natural substance can convert carbohydrates into energy and is beneficial in treating various health conditions such as fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrom, Citric Acid is a natural preservative and is also used to add an acidic (sour) taste to foods and soft drinks, Magnesium Phosphate salts are most commonly used for bowel cleansing, low blood levels of phosphate, constipation, high blood levels of calcium, and heartburn. Potassium benzoate (E212), the potassium salt of benzoic acid, is a food preservative that inhibits the growth of mold, yeast and some bacteria, Potassium sorbate is a chemical additive. It's widely used as a preservative in foods, drinks, and personal care products. Potassium chloride is used to prevent or to treat low blood levels of potassium (hypokalemia). Potassium levels can be low as a result of a disease or from taking certain medicines, or after a prolonged illness with diarrhea or vomiting. Tartaric acid is an important food additive that is commonly combined with baking soda to function as a leavening agent in recipes. It can be used in all kinds of foods except untreated foods.

Amino Energy Sparkling RTD is produced in cans, making them very easy to drink, except those who rarely drink carbonated water. Taste seemed a bit sweet for me, but didn't stop using it for six consecutive days. As Label says, it includes only 5 grams of Amino Acid Blends, not enough to recover completely from heavy weight lifting. If it didn't contain stimulants, then I guess we would be available to drink 3-4 cans without problem even at night.

During my visit to Iceland I had to walk at least 15 km per day and couldn't follow restricted calorie diet (not recommended from my experience, stress is largest enemy to diet and weight loss). I drank this Amino Acids everyday and was always physically ready for new adventures, my muscles preserved, didn't gain wait and always stayed focused.

On Amazon.com you can purchase 12 such drinks for $23.74 ($1.98 Per Serving), on vitaminshoppe.com for $27.99 ($2.33 Per serving). It seems quiet affordable for me, but as locals said: "There is no such thing as cheap in Iceland", so I had to pay approximately $4 per drink(479 Icelandic Krna)

Side Effects

None of them.

Conclusion

Products like this can never substitute Amino Acids powder, but if you still have to consume some energized or caffeinated drinks during the day, Amino Energy Sparkling RTD is natural and absolutely safe option. Whenever travelling, it might not seem comfortable to take amino acids powder jar with you (even though it's cheaper), so you can purchase in local markets these cold energy drinks and use in the morning and mid-day.

November 19, 2018

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Deep Sleep
          • No Sleep Hangover
          • Wake Up Energized

Good sleep is important for everyone around the globe, but it becomes crucial when you have a very busy schedule and try to do lots of different things during the day. I've already consumed ordinary Melatonin spray from local pharmacy for several months, so finally decided to add some extra value to my supplements. After reading reviews of top five night time fat burners on kickasshomegym.com, I decided to purchase Lean PM.

Magnesium - 150 mg
          EGCG - 300 mg (from Green Tea leaf extract)
          L-Theanine - 200 mg
          Melatonin - 5 mg
          Bioperine - : 5 mg
          ...

Magnesium - 150 mg
          EGCG - 300 mg (from Green Tea leaf extract)
          L-Theanine - 200 mg
          Melatonin - 5 mg
          Bioperine - : 5 mg

Melatonin is sleeping hormone and most important ingredient for such supplements. Green Tea is well known for it's great antioxidant power, neutralizing free radicals and prevent body from getting harmed. L-Theanine is an amino acid, which can help with a variety of health concerns, such as anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, insomnia, and stress. Good levels of Vitamin B6 can help produce Serotonin, important chemical and neurotransmitter in the human body. It is believed to help regulate mood, appetite, digestion, sleep, memory and even sexual desire. Some studies report Insomnia is a common symptom of Magnesium deficiency and good levels of Magnesium can increase GABA. Bioperine is extracted from black pepper and has been used for many years to increase absorption of vitamins and nutrients.

Too much Melatonin can cause sleep hangover, so according to WebMD: "For sleeping problems in people with sleep-wake cycle disturbances 2-12 mg of Melatonin taken at bedtime for up to 4 weeks has been used", thus 5 mg is safe and effective dose. Daily dosage of L-Theanine is from 100 mg to 400 mg and 200 mg is also safe. Beware of other supplements that contain antioxidants, as too many of them can easily cause serious harm to your heart... The RDA for magnesium is 310-420 mg and those who follow healthy diet, already absorb it from different foods, so 150 mg is OK per serving. No relevant caution for 5 mg Bioperine. Thus, all ingredients have safe and efficient doses for everyone.

Lean PM is produced only with capsules and you have to drink only two veggie caps (1 Serving) 30-45 minutes before on an empty stomach. These pills don't have any taste or smell, making them very easy to swallow. I've been taking only standard dose for two months and never had a desire to increase dose.

I go to bad at 00:00 every day and wake up at 06:00. Usually for me 8-9 hours of sleep is enough to recover fully and wake up energized. After the first use of Lean PM I felt very well rested and recovered next morning, sleeping only 6 hours! Completely suitable for my schedule. Also, for some people (including me) it's difficult to eat breakfast, this can happen for number of reasons, but whenever I drink Lean PM I wake up hungry! This is the sign that my body has worked well during the night and now needs some fuel!
          I did have a sleep hangover several times, but all of them happened when I had to work hard until 03:00 AM and slept 12 hours that day, so I can't say it was Lean PM's fault

On both Amazon and jackedfactory.com Lean PM costs $29.99, making it nearly $1 per serving. For me personally this price is absolutely acceptable, but Amazon's Choice Niteburn costs twice cheaper... I can't guarantee any results with Niteburn as appraisal of BPI Brand and especially Niteburn is relatively low on SR.

Side Effects

No side effects. Not even a sleep hangover.

Conclusion

If you are looking for product that can automatically burn fat while you sleep, then you still have to learn lots of things how fat burning is achieved. This isn't some kind of magic pill, this is great aid for people who restrict calories, eat healthy diet and exercise heavily. When you consume lean PM, your body burns more calories during sleep, helps you sleep deeper and recover fast. For me personally 6 hours of sleep with Lean PM is completely enough and I wake up 100% ready for new day!