joako12

• Clean And Long-lasting Energy
  • Great Appetite Suppression
  • Focus
  • Makes You Sweat
    This review is for the new Stimulant X formula, the one that comes in the blue box, not the one shown in the picture.

It's a fat burner/energy provider that seems to focus more on the energy side based on its ingredients and on the fact that it really stood out in that department.

I dosed it in different ways, although never going over three pills since the box says it's not recommended. I tried taking just one, i tried taking one or two in the morning and another one 8 hours later, I tried taking two in the morning, and I tried taking two preworkout to heighten the calorie expenditure and see how the energy would work if I took it 30 minutes before my workout.

Well,the energy was always present and the appetite suppresion was incredible. When I took it in the morning I was not hungry at all (I still ate to stick to my diet though), and I felt focused and energized, really happy. When I took it pre workout, I also felt the energy and my desire to workout was greatly increased. It made me sweat a lot even when I was just doing a 5 minute warm-up on the stationary cycle, so I must have lost some water weight too.

It cost me 30 bucks on Amazon and it's 84 caps, which I at first thought was way too expensive, but since you won't be taking more than three pills a day (maybe not even two) , it could last you about two months, and that's a great value to me for a good product.

I've lost weight and bodyfat while taking it and have gotten more defined but that could just be from my diet and hard work, though I'm sure it must have helped in that aspect too.

It's a great overall product in my opinion, so if you want a well-rounded fat burning, appetite suppressing, and energizing supplement that also has a great value you might as well give it a try.

September 24, 2010

• Enhanced Mood
    • I Look Thinner
    • I Did Not Lose Any Weight On The Scale But I Did Look Thinner
    • There Are A Lot Of Better Products Out There
    Okay,I've finished a 210 cap bottle now, and I'm actually pretty happy with this to my surprise.
    My friend had bought the 120 count bottle and I bought my bigger version a short time after, but I waited about two weeks to start taking it because I was planning to start working out by then.
    My friend has wasted 40 bucks on this, I mean WASTED completely, he looks the same as when he started taking it, he weighs the same,feels the same, and he eats well,he works out,etc. so he should have seen some changes.
    Anyways ,he had only a couple pills left by the time I started taking mine and he had absolutely no results, so I wasn't expecting any results either.. But after a week, I could already feel a lot of energy, I was even in a better mood, I was sweating a lot but no problems there, I didn't feel too tired after lifting weights and doing some cardio, so I wasn't feeling too bad about Hydroxycut Hardcore X at that moment LOL.
    What I never did see was weight loss on the scale but I did LOOK a lot better and thinner which is all that matters, I guess ,but I would have liked to see some results on the scale as well. Anyway, it did work better than I had expected, and the price was OK for me,so I can't really complain much about it, but there ARE a whole bunch of better products out there, you don't even have to look that hard..