jeffthenry

• Member has only posted 3 reviews

Reviews by jeffthenry

June 8, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Density
  • Fatigue Reduction
  • Stregnth Increase
  • Pumps
  • Vascularity +
  • Weird Mood During First Week
  • Intense/vivid Dreams
Im on my third can and this is a very good supplement IMO.

Starting with the first can..

I didnt really feel much and to be honest I felt very lethargic and often found myself in a 'weird mood'. I wasnt angry or anything just cant really explain it.

About halfway into my second week I felt a pretty good strength increase and I was starting to get a little more vascular.

On day 18 and on I felt like an animal in the gym. Stacked with Nitrox II the pumps were insane. I felt even more vascular. Strength had increased about 5-10 lbs on every lift.

As far as sides... I haven't exp...
Im on my third can and this is a very good supplement IMO.

Starting with the first can..

As far as sides... I haven't experienced any aside from the unusual mood during the first week. I got a little 'bacne' but that's not unusual for me. Also, I had some EXTREMELY weird/vivid dreams. Probably the craziest dreams Ive ever had. I think I can attribute that to the Zinc/Magnesium?

As I said, I'm on my third can and have cycled about 2 weeks in between each one. I'm getting extremely vascular.

Id have to say this is easily one of my favorite supps.

Jeff gives this a thumbs up. Give it a try!

February 23, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Intra Workout
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Great Recovery
  • Endurance
  • Addicting Smell
    I'm not going to get too detailed here and post things and pretend like I know things when I dont. However, I will say this is by far my favorite supplement that Ive ever used.

I can't tell you how many times Purple Wraath has given me the endurance to get through some grueling workouts.

During my cut I was lifting 4 to 5 days a week at 5am for about 55 mins to an hour and fifteen mintues depending on what I was working on and then hitting up group cycling (2 hour long classes) 3 days a week at 5pm.

This is my first time using anything with citruline malate and it is now a staple in my stack.

I never use it preworkout, mainly just intra and post. I mix 1 1/2 - 2 scoops in my 28 oz shaker and continously fill it up with water throughout my lifting sessions. Recovery times have also improved but thats not to say that my diet or any other of the supplements I take havent played a role in that.

All in all a solid buy.

Overall
    Overall
      January 12, 2011

Cons:
    • Taste
    • Focus
    • Mixes Great
    • Solid Pumps
    • Give It A Shot.
    • Itchy Feeling
    All in all pretty good... I mix 1 scoop WF with 1 1/2 scoops of Purple Wraath and sip it on the way to the YMCA (Its about a 10 minute walk). By the time I get there I'm ready to go. Pretty good pumps, good CLEAN sustained energy even after leaving the gym. (I imagine Ill have to up the dose as I progress) I didnt crash afterwards either. I usually workout for about an hour and then run 1-2 miles 4 days a week. I switched over after a buddy of mine told me to give it a shot. I was a previous Animal Pump user (2 cans). This by far, for me, IMHO, blows Animal Pump out of the water. Im in no way bashing Universal (as I take the Pak) but WF just does it for me. Also, cant beat the value if you spend a lil extra on the bigger tub... and as far as the Beta Alanine giving you the "itch".. Its not that bad, at least it wasn't for me. It was very intense at first (the first 2 minutes of lifting and then it went away)