jaerose

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+29)
  • Was an active member for 4 years, but hasn't been online since July, 2015
  • Member has only posted 4 reviews
  • Moderate community participation

Reviews by jaerose

March 8, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Weight Loss
  • More Fat Loss
  • Very Mild Compared To Others
    Overview:
    I give this product a rating of "maybe" because it might be effective for you depending on your situation. For example, if you have never used a fat burner/thermogenic and/or do not currently use one and are following a strict program, then YES you will notice benefits from this product. If you happen to use much more potent stimulant-based thermogenics, then this product probably will not do much for you UNLESS you stack it with another product that uses different pathways. It comes in a capsule so there is no taste.

Results:
    I used this product while dieting and working ...

Results:
    I used this product while dieting and working out regularly. I did notice positive results/benefits, but they were not as dramatic as with other thermogenics I have used in the past (ECA or other products with stronger doses). I noticed a slight increase in body temperature and energy levels while taking the product. The stimulants in this product are in lower doses than others, so it is a more mild option if you are sensitive.

Recommendation:
    I would recommend this product mainly as a stacking supplement to use with something else OR to be used if you 1) have never taken a thermogenic and want to ease into it 2) are sensitive to more potent stimulants.
    These ingredients are present in other more effective supplements in greater potency (Sports One Methyl Ephedra for instance), but if you do not want something as "harsh" then this would be a good starter. If you have a clean diet and work out consistently, this product when added to your current program could yield positive benefits/results.

NOTE: If you do purchase this product, I would recommend purchasing the 240 count bottle for economy, which is only $48 at www.dpsnutrition.net (not a plug as I am not affiliated with them).

As always -- consult your physician before using any thermogenic supplements to make sure there are no heart, blood pressure or prescription interaction problems.

Overall
    Overall
      March 7, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Works Quickly
    • Jitters If Sensitive To Stimulants
    • Sweating
    • Insomnia If Taken Too Late
    Overview:
    I used this product along with a solid diet and exercise program. Since it comes in capsules, there is no taste. It works quickly and is a strong stimulant, so if you are sensitive to stimulants this may not be the right product for you. It is an ECA Stack, which is what I wanted because I had good success from them in the past. I used as directed, taking 1 capsule before my morning cardio on an empty stomach and another after 4pm for that afternoon pre-workout kick.

Results:
    My results were good - it helped me bust through a fat loss plateau in order to reach my fitness goals (weight/BF%). The product can help with "leaning out" or with ongoing fat loss since it will help mobilize the last few stubborn pounds of fat or Accelerate a more significant fat loss. It will give you energy and that nice little extra bump you need.

Side Effects:
    I have a high tolerance for stimulants, but you will still notice the thermogenic "warmth" and it will probably cause you to sweat. Depending on your sensitivity, it could cause jitters or that familiar ephedra "buzz". If you take it too late in the evening it will disturb your sleeping patterns.

Recommendations:
    Follow as directed and if you are sensitive to stimulants start with 1 capsule per day and work your way up to 2.

Caution:
    This product contains EPHEDRA, so if you have heart issues or high blood pressure DO NOT use it. If you are on prescription medications, consult your physician to make sure there are no interactions. Use common sense and do not take more than recommended and you should see good results in conjuction with your diet/exercise regimen.