irondude

• Member has been active for 4 years, and was last online 6 months ago
  • Social media account not linked

Reviews by irondude

Thanks to Suncoast Health Brands for sending it out!

Special thanks to Suncoast Health for participating in the SR Troops program.

ProCharge breakdown 10/10
* 40 grams of protein per 2 oz bottle -- 20 grams of protein per serving
* Contains all BCCAs (Branch Chain Amino Acids)
* 0 Carbohydrates
* 0 Sugar
* 0 Fat
* Gluten Free
* Lactose Free
* Non-GMO
* No artificial flavors
* 80 calories per serving

Taste was spot on, I thought it wasn't going to taste good.
Fierce Fruit Punch 8/10 - Taste like Kool Aid
Citrus Swag 7/10 - Not bad at all, refreshing
Lemon...

Special thanks to Suncoast Health for participating in the SR Troops program.

ProCharge breakdown 10/10
* 40 grams of protein per 2 oz bottle -- 20 grams of protein per serving
* Contains all BCCAs (Branch Chain Amino Acids)
* 0 Carbohydrates
* 0 Sugar
* 0 Fat
* Gluten Free
* Lactose Free
* Non-GMO
* No artificial flavors
* 80 calories per serving

Taste was spot on, I thought it wasn't going to taste good.
Fierce Fruit Punch 8/10 - Taste like Kool Aid
Citrus Swag 7/10 - Not bad at all, refreshing
Lemon Lime Zest 8/10 - Wasn't expecting a great taste from this one but it was the most refreshing of all of them.
Bold Black Cherry 6/10 - My least favorite one, too strong.

Mixability 10/10

Really easy to mix just squeeze half or the full bottle to your preferred drink and shake or stir.

Is really hard to measure the effectiveness of a protein drink. What I can tell is that I didn't have any stomach issue. For the recovery dept I think this product is not gear toward recovery on the gym is more like supplement your daily needs during the day. The way that I use it was during work out the first two bottles. Now I was using Super Carb intra and having protein before work out I didn't see the need for using this intra, I think the protein source is not the best for that purpose. Now the way I use it was with my daily water intake I fill a 64oz water container and seep trough the day.

This is where the product gets a hit at around 3.99 per bottle seem a little high but if you compared to a RTD protein it goes hand to hand. A RTD can cost you around 3.99 to 4.99 or more. What stands out from Procharge is the convenience, you can use only half of it and safe the rest. Now I just give 6/10 to this product because I don't buy RTD.

Side Effects

No side effects

Conclusion

This a versatile protein drink gear more for people on the run, it reminds me a lot the Amino 2222 from ON but in a small bottle. I thinks is not the first attempt for liquid protein think about Amino 2222, Liquid whey vials, LiquaCel protein and others. Really good if you are hiking, running bike, running or doing any activity outside and needs to constantly hydrate. Not a bad approach and I may grab one over a RTD once in a while if they become more available.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Cary
  • Easy To Mix

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

First of all a big shout out to NutraBio for bringing another great product to the Trooper program and the SR community for writing unbiased reviews.

Is 25g of HBCD and electrolytes, nothing fancy just straight to the point. For more detailed info there's a bunch of other reviews that talk about it, no need to keep repeating the profile.

Taste 10/10
    I got the chance to try the Kiwi/ Strawberry flavor and is the best tasting product that I ever tried, sweetness is on point.
    Mixzability 10/10
    For mixabili...

Mixzability 10/10
    For mixability there's no residue at the bottom of the shaker cup living you with a clear kind of pink drink.
    Never went with more than 2 scoops for leg days and 1 or 1 1/2 for the others muscle group. I took this intra but found the best results when I start taking it on my way to the gym and intra

I can resume the whole like Donald Trump; It works and it will make your work outs great again. But it will be a vague statement. I try SC in differents ways as a pre work out only with bcca intra, as an intra with bcaa and with out it and as a post work out. My sweet spot was 1 1/2 -2 scoops as a pre going all the way intra and if there's was something left I use it with my breakfast. I train early in the morning around 5 AM with an empty stomach or 1/2 of a banana. Sc helps in a great way with the endurance I haven't used a stimulant for pre work in months and my work outs are great. Muscle soreness are minimal to non existent. I have used others HBCD products like Intra MD and Truenutrition HBCD and while both of them are great in my experience SC stands above them. I just saved my bcaa pre work out with SC. Another thing that I love about SC was the muscle fullness during work out, they were insane !!!

At 54.99 for 60 servings is like .91 per serving and if you use only 1 scoop per work out that will be 60 work outs just training 5 days per week that will be like 2 months plus of SC. For me is a great deal and if you mix it with Gatorade or Powerade you are getting enough carbs to full your work out. Plus you know you are getting quality from NB.

Side Effects

The best thing no stomach issues at all !!!

Conclusion

Super Carb is a versatile product that can be used pre, intra or post work out. It taste delicious like no other product, it can be mixed with bcaa, citruline or any other supplement but it works great by itself. It will not give you the regeneration abilities of Deadpool but it will have you ready for your next workout.
    • True Label Disclosure
    • High Quality
    • No Dyes
    • No Bloat
    • Extreme Endurance
    • Improved Recovery

Thanks to Recor for sending it out!

It is so hard to write a review for a product that didn't deliver according to the claims on the label. What you can write when you didn't see any results? But anyway thanks to Reaction Nutrition for participating in the Trooper program, this could be a great opportunity for RN when formulating future products.

19-Nordehydroepiandrosterone: is a precursor to nandrolone or better known as "deca". Nandrolone is a very anabolic hormone that is easier on the hairline and prostate. All the info that I found is repeated, no reviews about this compound and even some places that claim that ingredient doesn't exist. A ph is a precursor to a ds processed in your body to the real deal but you need to dose it right to see results. That mean that under dosed ingredients will not gives you results doesn't matter how strong it is.

3,5,7 Trihydroxy-4-methoxylflavone: Is a natural AI found in citrus fruits

Sodium D-Aspartic Acid: We all know what is this !!!

All this ingredients combined in a magic potion of 1150 mg ( cough.. under dosed... cough )

2 capsules per day every morning after breakfast

( deep breath, scratch my head ) Well, can I just write one word ?... it will not be appropriate. I took this for 4 straight weeks as indicated on the label. Didn't notice any body composition change or stronger on my lifts as for testosterone increase is hard to tell with out a blood work but there's no OTC product that will increase your T levels to a point that can help you with body mass. But not everything is bad news I did notice an increase in my libido that got me by surprise I wasn't taking anything else that can interfere with my libido and it was steady during the 4 weeks !!! Kudos for that.

Price range from 49.99 - 59.99

Side Effects

No mood change, no oily skin, no acne, nothing to report here.

Conclusion

When I first claim this product I did it for curiosity I wasn't expecting anything from it to be honest and the only reason that I value this 3.5 was for the libido increase . Warrior used to be a triple stack of Epi, Tren and SD by Element Nutrition ( sister company or formerly name of Reaction Nutrition ) same name different formula based on DHEA ( like a lot of companies are doing after the ban ) Sadly this is a product that doesn't deliver a prop blend of 1150mg is way under dosed just the daa should be at least 3000mg. No innovation here just a quick buck for the product.

Keep moving there's nothing to see here.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Libido
      • Proprietary Blend

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

Thanks to the SR Troops program and Nutrabio for bringing quality products to the community.

A bunch of great stuff !!! I will not go trough the profile since my fellow Troopers and Expert Reviewers already mention all of them. But if you still think that it should be included here is a link http://www.nutrabio.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=NOS&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PREX.

Now one thing that I will like to mention is the addition of HBCD, Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin is formed through the breakdown of amylopectin using enzymatic treatments into clusters, which are then formed in to larger chains using additional branching enzymes. Studies suggest that Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin offers a rapid gastric emptying time based on its low osmolality and high molecular weight, thereby allowing for faster absorption of nutrients and increased recovery post-workout. ( source trunutrition.com) So why include an intra for a pre workout? well never hurts to have more of the good stuff !!!

Taste 10/10
      The Raspberry Lemonade taste is awesome not too sweet just the right spot
      Mixability 10/10
      Mix really well with no residues at the bottom of the shaker
      Dosing 10/10
      This is a true one scoop product, what else can you ask

This preworkout was put to the test in different environments and conditions!!!
      At the gym: Workout AM, when I workout first thing in the morning I need an extra boost to handle the weights in the morning ( 5am) NB Pre deliver that energy and mood needed to blast my workout without the jittering and that what Im looking for in a pre workout . Great endurance not feeling fatigued during and after is a great plus, now I need to have in consideration that my intra consist of HBCD and EAA. No crash hours after workout.

At the gym PM: Working out at night after work really sucks (8pm) but I found myself in better mood after taking NB Pre ( thanks Pikatropin: Pikatropin is able to enhance cognitive and analytical function as well as performance ) It gives me the needed energy to help go trough, the only down side I wasn't able to sleep hours after taking this. The solution, take my NB Pre at 6pm and workout around 730 -800pm and it still deliver everything from the label.

Daily use: Some days I found my self with the need of energy, for example I took a weekend off from work traveling outside the state, during those 3 days I just slept like nine hours coming back on Monday 6am and working at 9am I was feeling like a zombie, I took a scoop before work and boom I was alive!!! great mood and energy during the whole morning until lunch time.

This is really hard to tell, I mean all those ingredients may justify the price range but there's other players with a great profile and cheaper like Pre Jym and Fully Loaded.

Side Effects

Treat this as a Gremlin. Never after hours

Conclusion

NutraBio Pre Extreme is a powerhouse on the preworkout segment. Is good to see quality ingredients fully disclosed. Is not the first product from NB that delivers and that generate confidence in the consumers. With this one they went with a different approach with the inclusion of HBCD and on my opinion HBCD is an ingredient that can gives you the best benefits in the intra part of the workout. Price, for me this looks like going out for dinner on a nice Italian, French or Mediterranean restaurants something that you may not do every weekend but once in a while. You can't go wrong with NB Pre it delivers according to the label.
      • Appropriate Amounts Of Ingredients
      • Great Label
      • Great Endurance
      • No Proprietary Blends
      • Great Formula
      • Mood Enhancer
      • Kept Me Up Some Nights

Thanks to EVLution Nutrition for sending it out!

First of all a big shout out to SR for the Troops program and EVL for participating in it and let us try their products.

BCAA 2:1:1 ratio
      L-leucine 2500 mg
      L-isoleucine 1250 mg
      L-valine 1250 mg

Beta Alanine 500mg
      L alanine 500mg
      Taurine 500mg

Natural Energizers 110mg
      Natural Caffeine (From Coffee Bean), Green Tea Extract, (Standardized for EGCG)(leaf)

As you can see there's nothing special in here, a good dose of BCAA but under dosed
      on the rest of the ingredients. No proprietary blend that's a great move.

----T...

Beta Alanine 500mg
      L alanine 500mg
      Taurine 500mg

Natural Energizers 110mg

on the rest of the ingredients. No proprietary blend that's a great move.

Taste: I got the chance to try Orange Dream and the taste is awesome, they really got it right with this flavor and the smell... you get addicted smelling the container every day !!!!
      Mixability: Mix well with a shaker, bottle or a spoon. Not residues at the bottom
      Dosing: Here is the problem, 2 scoops to get the minimum seems a lot

All right I'm going to leave recovery out of the equation since I always include BCAA pre and EAA with HBCD intra. I choose BCAA energy for a mid morning drink and/or mid afternoon pick up most of the time. What I was expecting from this never came that pick up energy that you get from a cup of coffee, for me it was't there. I used two scoops most of the time but when I increased the dose to 4 scoops there was a slight increase in energy but nothing that justify the use of 4 scoops. There was some workouts that I mix this with my HBCD for intra and didn't notice anything special.

The only place at the moment of this review that you can find this product is BB.com @ $26.99. The breakdown will be like this:
      1 serv ( 2 scoops ) $ 0.67 ( 40 servings )
      2 serv ( 4 scoops ) $ 1.34 ( 20 servings )
      3 serv ( 6 scoops ) $ 2.07 ( 13 servings )

Side Effects

Apart from smelling the container, no sides

Conclusion

Overall is not a bad product, a good ratio of BCAA, a great taste ( Orange Dream ) mix with out a problem. The only thing is that if I'm going to buy this I will be paying more for some under dosed ingredients, like 500mg of BA really?!!! amd just 110mg of natural caffeine and green tea. EVL would have nailed if instead of under dosed BA, Taurine would have increase the amount of caffeine or added some choline and huperzine. I think EVL missed the opportunity to set their bcaa product apart from the others.
      • Smells Awesome
      • Some Under Dosed Ingredients

MAN Iso Amino

Hello fellow iron bro and sis, dropping a quick review of what I think is the best tasting amino on the market !!!

This is just BCAA at 2:1:1 ratio with no proprietary blends, making this great at any time.
      L Leucine 2.5g - Is the most important of the 3, is found to directly turn on muscle protein synthesis, activates mTOR. Increased glucose supplies to prevent the body’s cannibalization of muscle for energy during intense workouts.

MAN Iso Amino

L Isoleucine 1.25g - Increase endurance and help heal and repair muscle tissue and encourage clotting at the site of injury.
      L Valine 1.25g - prevent muscle fatigue by blocking the uptake of tryptophan that is converted in the brain to seratonin that during intense workouts may increase letargy.

Taste- ( Skiddles ) Outstanding, I have tried so many BCAA but nothing like this, is like tasting a skittles juice!!! I mix this in my intra with 20oz of water and still tasting amaizing. Sometimes I mix Iso Amino with Aminolift watermelon pre workout and I can barely taste the watermelon.
      Mixability- Is instantized so theres no problem with left over at the bottom, clumpy or foamy, and the water is almost clear.
      Dosing- 1 scoop intra, but it taste so damm good that I went with 2 or even 3 scoops per day.

8.5/10
      This help me to recover faster between workouts, less muscle soreness the day after workout and more endurance. Before Iso Amino I was taking Alpha Amino and A GNC brand amino. Run out of them and I start with Iso Amino, didn't notice any decrease in the performance so for me it works.

I got mine with intro price at NP $17.99 ( .59 per serving) now is $18.95 ( .63) so you can get 30 servings for less than $20.00

Side Effects

no side effects

Conclusion

They keep things simple with with this BCAA but they add a big plus on the flavor. This is perfect for pre or intra or during meals. When you want something sweat with out the guilty ( Popsicle!!!) or to add flavor to any boring tasting pre workout. This is a 24/7 BCAA !!!
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Muscle Endurance
      • Insane Taste
      • Instantized

A little about Prohormones
        A little about Prohormones
        Prohormones are compounds that are claimed to improve the body's response to exercise, specifically resistance exercise, by rapidly increasing the rate at which the body can build muscle and process nutrients, resulting in rapid gains in mass and strength and, depending on the compound, a reduction in bodyfat. A prohormone compound is a compound that converts to a hormone once ingested, hence the prefix "pro". When you take a prohormone compound, your body, when processing it, converts it to a compound that increases your hormone levels, thus resulting in great and faster mass and strength gains. In simplest terms, prohormones are substances that are enzymatically converted to anabolic hormones via liver enzymes in the body. These anabolic hormones raise the levels of the male hormones testosterone and 19-nortestosterone. It is these male hormones that govern the processes that build muscle and burn fat.

KillShot by Excel is a dual stack that combine Epistane & Hexadrone. Xcel sports Nutrition made some products with 2,3 & even 4 compounds and their labels looks sadist and striking and their names, don’t even mention them Mammoth DNA, Reaper, Dragon’s Blood they sound hard core. Honestly I was a little skeptic of trying their products but I give KillShot a try and let me tell you I don’t regret it. In the past I have done Havoc for 5 weeks, LGI Mechabol/Furuza for 6 weeks and none of them compare with KillShot.
        Did a 5 weeks cycle with KS starting on 8/16 with 1 pill for days 1 and 2, two pills days 3 and 4 then 3 pills per day for the rest of the cycle. For cycle support I add Antaeus Labs Aegis (designed with users of oral androgens in mind, and brings together the best anti-cholestatic ingredients ) Pilocosanol for healthy cholesterol leves, Epicor for immune support, Resveratrol for healthy blood flow, fish oil and multis. On the 3rd week Dermacrine to fight lethargy and increase libido. PCT Toremifene, Neon Surge, P6 Black, TX3 ( once I run out of Dermacrine ) Creatine HCL, Celtic Labs Ostabol. My nutrition was more of a maintenance than cutting with carb cycling days low, med and high carbs days.

Profile 8/10
        Epistane 30mg- Epistane is an anti-estrogenic dry compound that will aid users in adding lean muscle mass as well as cutting fat. In addition to this, Epistane does not aromatize and is non-progestagenic.
        Hexadrone 35mg- is a low toxicity compound ( non methyl ) that promotes serious dry mass gains and doesn’t convert to estrogen.
        Carbopol 20mg- helps compounds to bypass the stomach, a time-release agent added to prohormone compounds in order to release the prohormones over a longer period of time. This sustained release action mimics the body’s own production of hormones, which improves efficacy and absorption. In fact, Carbopol may increase effectiveness of prohormones by up to 100%. This means that prohormones that include Carbopol are far more effective at building muscle and decreasing body fat.
        5 A Hydroxy 40mg- increase protein synthesis
        Beta Ecdysterone 50mg- a powerful anabolic compound that can now be extracted from certain herbs. It's safe and effective for men and women.
        Tongkat ali, Milk Thistle, NAC 300mg

Effectiveness 8/10
        One word….. God like feeling (first two weeks) this was something that I feel from day and I’m not talking about body composition. The libido skyrocket like never before!!! The attitude in the gym (not a douchbag attitude) was great, aggressiveness, pumps huge pumps, training intensity, strength and less struggling with weights. Body composition changes start showing up around the end of second week, shoulders looks more rounded, chest area leaner, a slight decrease in the love handles area. I start around 195 lbs. and end up 202 lbs with almost 2% drop in bf. I know that if I had concentrated more on cardio or been more structured with my nutrition I would had lost more bf maybe 4%. Did I mention sick pumps!!! Skin looks more tight, and the veins road map veins!!!
        Sides effects 4.5/10 Lower better
        Ohhh third week I love you but I hate you!!! On this week I start Dermacrine to fight lethargy and increase libido because all the magic was disappearing (it could be low estrogens levels, shut down,stress, don’t know for sure) but the strength and endurance still present hitting the gym hard. There were days that I feel like high blood pressure effects, ears hot and red but I check my bp and every time was under 120/80 with a pulse on the lowers 60 so for me that’s one of those mentally effects that you point to the PH. When I take my last dose after 7pm I start noticing that during the night me legs was sweating like crazy but once I moved the last dose to an earlier time it went away. I felt that same with Havoc at 60mg so I knew that it wasn’t anything serious. One thing that really affect the outcome of my cycle was the stress, I don’t blame completely the product for this but I felt that amplified my bad humor, now all this combined with work related stress make me miss some days in the gym and stopped doing fasted morning cardio, but at the end of the day they are just excuses. This only last the 3rd week and part of the 4th then everything went back to normal. You can minimize side effects with the proper cycle support and next time I will add a nootropic to lift my mood. Did I mention pumps!!! Yes but this are the bad ones!!! I didn’t know that it was so hard to wash my head I wasn’t able to lift my arms because of the combination of cramps+pumps, went away with 2.5mg of taurine before work out.

Dosing 8/10
        Recommended dose 3 pills per day, each pill 30mg of Epistane and 35mg of Hexadrone. Start with 1 pill up to 3 pills per day for a maximum total of 90mg of Epistane and 105mg of Hexadrone, now there were days that I miss a dose that’s way I was able to extended to 5 weeks but original length is 4 weeks.

Value 7/10
        I didn’t know how to value this one, at 89.99 it seems pricey taking in consideration the other supplements to run a cycle. But if you are going to buy them individually the cost could be the same. Here you are getting 90mg of Epistane and 105mg of Hexa and even at two pills you get 60mg of epi and 70mg of hexa for 45 days and still a good dose plus the extra stuff like carbopol, Laxogenin and Beta ecdy so it comes down to how much you are willing to spend in a good product. I will buy it again!!!

Bottom Line
        KillShot is an excellent prohormone stack, I got better results compared to my previous cycles. One thing that I think sets KS apart from the rest is the inclusion of Carbopol. This ingredient is relatively unknown, but very important if you want to maximize your results and in my opinion minimize side effects (that’s my personal opinion). I was skeptical about the product, I thought that the side effects were going to be nasty with the high dose of epi, but it wasn’t like that. Now this may vary from person to person and some preexisting conditions. This is not a stack for newbies (not that Im a veteran) but keep it to singles compounds. I will definitely try other products from them, just have to decide which one Reaper DNA, Assault or Tren Devastation.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Increase Libido
        • Lean Mass
        • Strength
        • Some Side Effects
        • Decrease In Libido

Hello SR, just dropping my review of PJ. A great pw but not for the stimulant junkie.

Profile 10/10

Best profile of a supplement that I had ever seen. No proprietary ingredients and the best of all full doses at one scoop. Best utilization of the scooper !!! ( scooper ® all right reserve to BrooklynBuff, used with out authorization!!!)

6g Citrulline= promotes better muscle endurance and muscle pumps.

6g BCAA= used directly by the muscles as an energy source, boosting muscle performance.

Profile 10/10

6g Citrulline= promotes better muscle endurance and muscle pumps.

2g Creatyine HCL= adding the hydrochloride (HCL) group lowers the pH of creatine, making it more acidic. This drastically increases its solubility in fluids, which increases absorption of the creatine and prevents any stomach issues.

2g Beta Alanine= improves endurance and recovery.
        500mg Beet= exercise endurance, greater power output, and less fatigue.

1.5g Betaine= increase nitric oxide (NO) levels and regulate cellular fluid volume, which could further promote muscle pumps and overall muscle size.

150mg Alpha GPC= drive, focus, and strength in the gym.

600mg NAC= powerful fatigue fighter that promotes energy production during exercise.

50mcg Huperzine A= increase mental focus and establish a stronger mind-muscle connection.

300mg Caffeine= boost alertness and drive, increase muscle strength and endurance, during workouts for greater training intensity.

1.5g Tyrosine= increases alertness, mental focus, mood, and energy during intense exercise, especially when combined with caffeine.

1g Taurine= is a specialized amino acid that is important for endurance and muscle strength.

Effectiveness 10/10
        You are going to enjoy this from day one, the increase in endurance was so great that in multiples times I add a new set or another exercise to the worked muscle group. Ex on chest day adding another set of bench press or some cable crossover or add more minutes to the treadmill. Don't expect that crazy rush of energy because you will not found it here, in the other you're going to have all the performance benefits like strength, endurance, drive and mental focus. On the pump side the 6g of citrulline will gives you road map veins, specially in your arms. The best thing about this is that there's not underdosed ingredients here, this is a true one scoop pre workout.

Taste & Mixability 8/10
        Don't know why they came with this two flavors Cherry Limeade and Raspberry lemonade they are not popular flavors. They not taste bad but they're best tasting flavors like strawberry or watermelon. On the mixability you need to let the pw on the shaker for a couples of minutes and sip it on your way to the gym to avoid settlement at the bottom, I think this is because of the BCAA and all the others ingredients but at least there's no bathroom issues with this one.

Value 9/10
        Well the value of this will depends how you look at it. First there's 13 ingredients at full clinical dose with only one scoop, not like others pre workouts that you will need to work your way up to 3 scoops. One example Pro Mera Con Crete will cost you around 29.99 for 48 servings at 750mg per scoop. Make at least 2 scoops for 1.5g of Creatine HCL ( PJ is 2g ) that will bring down the servings to 22 and your not getting the 2g of HCL. Cellucor C4 around 26.99 for 30servings and only 1.5g of citrulline and 135mg of caffeine per scoop. Make it 2 scoops that's only 3g of citruline and 270mg of caffeine and it will be only 15 servings. PJ is only around 41sh with S&H for 20 servings. I think there's not value on a pw with 30, 40 or 50 servings and need to take 2 or 3 scoops to have a decent results and not even having half of the ingredients that you will find at PJ. That I mention full label disclosure and full clinical doses of all ingredients?!. The only down side is only available at bb.com, for now.

Bottom Line
        I think this is one if not the best pre workout that I have ever try. I don't like pw with heavy stimulants, I like a clean energy with improve concentration. Know how much of what I'm taking. I haven't experience an endurance like the one from PJ. That is a little pricy for 20 servings yes but if you do the math is not that expensive. They need to work on the flavors maybe RCSS can teach them about flavor improvement !. This is something that any athlete can take with out worries about banned ingredients, if you are new to pw or a veteran in pw you are going to enjoy the endurance. Why go with 1 more rep when you can go with one more set.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • No Proprietary Blend
        • Reputable
        • Fully Clinical Doses
        • 13 Ingredients In One Scoop
        • Limited Availability

On your knees dog. All hail. Bow down to the, bow down to the King ♪♪♪ Ahhh listening to Motorhead while writing down this review just make me think of Ronnie Coleman walking down the gym straight to the rack squat and loading all the plates !!!!

Ok to the point, what's up SR just sharing my experience with Testogen XR. Big shout out to Joeflah and Ronnie Coleman to let members from the community try out their products, great job and keep those logs opportunities coming !!!

My experience 9/10
        The Good
        When I started with Testogen I was on my 3rd week of Dpol and I switch im...

My experience 9/10
        The Good
        When I started with Testogen I was on my 3rd week of Dpol and I switch immediately to TXR and I notice a big difference in a matter of days. Strength was noticeable been able to hit some PR's almost every week !!! In the gym I feel like my beast mode was on all the time, it was like boom !!! ( and not the boom from Mark Loblainer it was more the boom from Metallica's Enter Sandman )lets do this attitude. On the libido dept. I was happy all the time !!! sometimes I need to take a deep breath trying to detour the blood flow to other muscles. Watch out on the beach ( well if you lives in Florida!!!)
        The Bad
        Like almost any good NTB acne was present during the run ( face & back ) but nothing that I can't handle with some Pantothenic acid. Bathroom runs were more often than usual, sometimes just minutes after taking TXR.So I just start consuming it before breakfast, by the time that I hit the gym later in the AM everything was under control, no worries while lifting.

Mixing/Dose 7/10
        Just one scoop per day, that's it. This is common with a lot of powders, the grit at the bottom, but in this case nothing that a couples of shakes and let them sit down a couples of minutes will not resolve.

Taste 10/10
        tastey, tastey, tastey. I got the strawberry/lemonade and the taste is freaking awesome. I'm not a fan of anything mixed with lemonade, but on this one they did a great job.

Value 9/10
        Just have in mind all the ingredients that RCSS put together, you will notice that they are not cheap. With DAA, Agmatine, AstraGin and all the extra goodies you are paying for what you are getting, quality stuff.

Bottom line
        This is the booster of all test booster. TXR will gives you what others NTB don't... results. Expect strength gains, increase in libido ( and sometimes that Johnny Bravo attitude, aggressiveness and some bathroom runs !!! Great to run it with an AI, fat burner or as part of a pct. Good to see companies that brings quality products to the market.

• Excellent Taste
        • Increased Strength
        • Effective Test Booster
        • Increased Libido
        • Taste Very Good Mixes Well.
        • Agmatine+astrign
        • Massive Bathroom Issues
        • Minor Irritability
        • Minor Bacne
          November 28, 2013

This could be the missing link between your regular protein and a mass gainer. Looking at this protein ( ignoring the price for sure)you are going to find a decent profile:

Per 2 scoop whey concentrate and isolate
        Creatine Precursors 1g

Amino acid profile
        Alanine 3222mg Lysine 5071mg
        Arginine 3796mg Methionine 1340mg
        Aspartate 6480mg Phenylalanine 1744...

Per 2 scoop whey concentrate and isolate

Histidine 1030mg Tryptophan 828mg
        Isoleucine 3680mg Tyrosine 1558mg
        Leucine 12281mg Valine 3363mg

BCAA 4:1:1

An option for someone looking to add lean muscle with out taking a mass gainer. Now the big downside on this product is the price tag, reg price 74.99 ( 59.99 with gold card and add an extra 15.00 if you don't have one) This is a ridiculous price for a protein.

Effectiveness 7/10
        Even that I extend the life on this protein using just 1 scoop (32 servings with 30g of protein)it do the work, helping me with the recovery excelent amino acid profile, really smooth on my stomach. Expect less muscle soreness the day after workout.

Mixability 8/10 2scoops 10/10 1 scoop
        This protein mix really well in a blender bottle with out the need to be shaking the cup for too long.

Taste 7/10 Vanilla 8/10 Chocolate
        I was able to use both of them, taste is really good just using water. I'm not a chocolate lover when it comes to proteins shakes but surprisingly a really enjoy this chocolate one.

Value 3/10
        This is the big downside on this product, come on $60 to $75 for 16 servings (32 with 1 scoop)that's just crazy and expensive. Lucky me that I was able to grab 3 tub for less that 30 each one.

Bottom Line
        With out looking at the price this is a great protein with a great profile and taste. Good option to help you increase lean muscle mass, but having other products on the market with the same quality at better prices make this one goes unnoticed. And that's when you can grab a good deal on it!!!
        • Short Recovery Time