inyamaboi

• Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online 3 years ago

Reviews by inyamaboi

April 6, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Fatloss
  • Crave Control
  • Doesnt Work Instantly
I havent done a review in ages, think i maybe a bit rusty! Anyway here goes.

Precontest phase has already started for me, and that meant finding the correct fatburner. For me thats a task of its own with various fatburners being put out weekly it seems. I tried beta stim at first but with almost no progress in a month i decided to switch my diet and fatburner, and i went with LIV.

1 capsule
Thermogenic, Crave Control Blend 701mg **
I havent done a review in ages, think i maybe a bit rusty! Anyway here goes.

1 capsule
Thermogenic, Crave Control Blend 701mg **
Green Coffee Extract (Coffea Robusta) (Standardized For 50% Chlorogenic Acids), PhosphoLean® N-Oleoyl-Phosphatidyl-Ethanolamine (Standardized To Contain A Min. 23% NOPE), (Standardized To Contain A Min. 14% EGCG), Caffeine Anhydrous (150mg), Dendrobium Nobile Extract, Neuravena® (Wild Green Oat Extract (Avena Sativa),L-Theanine, Rauwolfia Vomitoria (Standardized To Contain Alpha-Yohimbine)

EFFECTIVENESS(9)
LIV really didnt do much in the first 2 weeks, but after that initial phase things really blew off(literally). I dont have any numbers to give as to how much weight i lost but the mirror was my scale during this time as i could never weigh myself on an empty stomach. But with this being said the upcoming weeks on LIV were great, intensity in the gym was up a tad and so was the focus. I didnt ever feel like a hungry boy, which is normally the case when your dieting and taking a fatburner, which was an added bonus. I noticed a significant difference in my abs and waist, which were shrinking. The mood part could've been improved aswell... But LIV surpassed my expectations with fatloss only after an initial phase as mentioned but I feel the focus and energy department could've been better.

DOSAGE(10/10)
I would normally take 2 caps on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. I could've taken an additional cap but didnt feel the need to.

TASTE(N/A)
I had the pill form, but now LIV is available in powdered form.

SIDES(0/10)
"0" meaning no sides at all, very safe and effective!

VALUE (9/10)
As mentioned earlier I only used 2 caps daily as opposed to the suggested 3 caps as i didn't feel the need to, being so many weeks out as it was its better to ease into things than rushing and this approached still worked great to be honest. And using this approach was also much more cost effective, I paid about $50 for a bottle of 60 caps. Which may be heft but Its South Africa. Anyway a bottle lasted me an entire 30 days as opposed to 20 days if I took that additional capsule. Since it worked so well and lasted a fair bit without increasing dosage it gets a high score in my books.

OVERALL(9/10)
LIV is a darn great fatburner I must say, I lost fat which is the most important part of any fatburner. With that also being said the crave control worked amazingly well and the slight increase of energy, focus and mood is a very handy asset for anyone on a diet, personally I wanted a bit more energy but being on a strict diet I cant complain it got the job done! Hands down one of the best, if not the best fatburner I have used, but everyone is different and i needed a bit of time before LIV worked like a bomb. I would recommend it to anyone interested in burning alotta fat!

So will you LIV a lil? ;)

August 19, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Not Over Stimmed
  • Attractive Packaging
  • Poor Mixibilty
  • Dimishing Effects At The End
  • Slightly Underdosed In Some Areas
Hi SR.com another review here, its been a while lols.

Reason for purchase?: Well honestly the only reason I bought this is because of the impressive product profile and because I have never tried any Olimp supplements, so I was taken in by the hype I guess. And I wanted a strong preworkout, I am huge fan of one scooper preworkouts like my personal favourite muscle marinade, which is held in the highest regard by me.

Product profile: (8.5/10)
I was impressed with the ingredients of Redweiler here it is:
Nutrition information
Armageddon Pump formula:7053mg
L-arginine alpha-ketog...
Hi SR.com another review here, its been a while lols.

Product profile: (8.5/10)
L-tyrosine: 450mg
Caffeine: 300mg
Cayenne pepper extract: 21mg
Black pepper extract: 9mg

Now the dosages will always be conflicted, because we may react different to certain ingredients. For me the dosage felt sufficient the only dose I would increase is the creatine content, which I feel will be more appreciated at 5g per full scoop and maybe even some BCAA's thrown in there aswell(hint)

Dosage:
1 full portion(18g) 30-20mins preworkout. I must say I dislike their scoopers which confuse the brains out of me, if you ever get this product or any olimp product you will know what I mean, measurements on an actual scooper is painful!

Effectiveness (8/10)
Well the first time I downed it I was instantly hit with a tingling excitement filling me everywhere even my eyes!!!! Lols it was an unforeseen effect, If you do not like beta alanine then you will hate this, personally I love beta alanine even though the tingles aren't my favourite, the effects are profound. I also noticed a great increase in my energy levels, nearing the end of the day (4:30pm/5pm) my energy levels do dip, this made me feel awake and energized to my delight, not overly stimmed which is a positive in my book. I also sweated a lot more whilst using this, it upped my intensity and overall improved my lifts slightly. However I did not notice any significant increases in strength, nothing like MM. But one thing I have to say is the pump off this stuff is amazing! After a few servings I noticed a more vicious and visible pump and vascularity. After half the tub effects did diminish somewhat, and so did the tingles which is a normality once your body gets used to it. So a 8 is generous, the diminishing effects at the end hurt this product and the lack of any strength gains, but the pump, focus and energy I got off
this were very good.

Taste: 7/10

Flavor: Fruit Punch
Meh fruit punch not my favourite taste to be honest, I prefer different flavors. The taste was good, not too sweet more of a tart taste with added unmixable pieces lols. Nothing above average here, besides it was downed rather quickly but it was drinkable.

Mixability: 6/10
Here's a part I didn't enjoy, Redweiler mixed really poorly, there was always residue at the bottom, it is a real gritty formula to be honest. Everytime after I downed a serving I would have to throw in some extra water and drink that grit, didn't wanna waste a bit of it lol.

Value was top notch, it felt as if I would never run outta this stuff. A container will yield 26+ servings(If you use a full 18g serving), which meant I was covered for over 5 weeks and if you weigh less than 90kgs it will last even longer. I paid $55 for a container of Redweiler. It is a hefty fee but everything here is more, But with the amount of workouts covered this was money well spent in my opinion. But with there being better preworkouts out there for less I can only give it a respectable 8/10 for value.

I would recommend this product only if you have not found your ideal staple preworkout. But if you already have a staple preworkout I would shy away from this, I am rather adventurous when it comes to supplementation that's why I decided to try this. This is a decent formula with a good product profile and a lot of servings, The energy and pumps were great but the lack of any noticeable strength gains and the lack of effectiveness nearing the end of the container left a lot to be desired. I like that formula was not over stimmed and that led to no crash and a much more intense workout. And I must commend them for a great label and packaging, its very rare that a company ever gets compliments for their packaging. But I will rather keep my cash and use it on some that there muscle marinade! A good attempt by Olimp nonetheless... But BEWARE of their scoopers!!!

July 30, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Quick Recovery
  • Well Balanced Sleep Aid Ingredients
  • Deep Restful Sleep
  • Sensa Cool Flavor Technology
  • Gainz..
  • Minor Clumps And Residue
  • Price Could Be Better
  • Some Ingredients Are Definitely Underdosed
  • Sensacool Flavor Technology Is Not For Everyone
Hey all, thought Id drop another review.

I recently just finished my first bottle of resurrect pm, and I must say Ronnie Coleman is a smart man. So few companies ever flourish let alone make a success, When pro bbers or athletes start up their own brand its either a instant failure or success, but failures are more common.
Hey all, thought Id drop another review.

Theirs only a handful of pros who have made a success with their own supplements, I think of Rich Gaspari and Lee Labrada, and now RONNIE COLEMAN. Its evident he is doing great things and its been an instant success and for good reason, his stuff really works. Lets get into this:

Why?
I was looking for a supplement that would improve my sleep and boost my HGH naturally of course, you grow while you sleep so why not optimize it fully?! And I was also aware of my gyno-rebound and with numerous bro emails with WarMachine I took the plunge (Thanks WAR)

Product profile: 8/10
I wont go into this in great detail, the ingredients were broken down and evaluated by several others. I do feel that this is slightly underdosed when it comes to the numbers, such as zinc. But it doesn't negatively effect the way the product works. And once again a prob blend isn't the most welcoming site to see, but there were some ingredients that were welcoming, the inclusion of HICA and Creatine Gluconate were both nice inclusions.

Usage: 1 scoop mixed with 4-6 ounces of water, 30 minutes prior to sleep. I did not assess my tolerance it aint that strong as they claim lol.

This worked extremely well. I noticed a nice calmness instantly, and within a few minutes I was down for the count. It didn't knock me out, which I thought may happen. I did notice a much improved sleeping pattern which I loved since I do wake up during my sleep but this was reduced, I did notice when I first started using resurrect pm I woke up sweating, but sure enough this stopped. I also noticed my recovery was great! I woke up with minimum muscle pains or fatigue, normally I suffer with DOMS but this was significantly reduced. And I woke up the next day in a better mood and not groggy, a bonus in every angle And not to mention I noticed a slight increase of lean mass in my arms and traps.

Taste: Midnight grape. 7.5/10
This category is very much debatable, I didn't mind the taste, I mean it was a lil to drink lol. But it was by no means horrible. I actually do like sensacool it's a cool feel lol, But the actual taste was very medicinal with a minty finish so it was a random taste I liked a tad, not for everyone I know, but the results matter.

Mixability 7/10
This mixed OK to be honest, there was a bit of grit at the bottom of my shaker every time without fail, with plenty of shaking involved, and not to mention the dye makes everything purple, lols but i dont mind, i went to sleep directly after dowing it so no beef!

Value 8/10
I have to give this a 8, since a bottle of this will last you a good 5 weeks if used as directed (1 scoop 5 days on, 2 days off). A bottle of resurrect goes for $40 which is pretty steep, but it is worth every dollar, I saw major improvements and that's something well worth paying for. An 8/10 is still good!

Overall: 8.5/10
I would recommend RCSS Resurrect PM to anyone looking for quality sleep and gains. Its not the strongest but I think that's a positive, it's better than something overdosed which negatively effects your performance (hhhmmm G8). There are a few drawbacks such as a rather large price tag and an underdosed prop blend mix. But personally it worked well for me and its worth it. So a Yeaaaahhh Buddyyyy to Resurrect pm, a job very well done to Mr Coleman, a great product!

July 18, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improves Recovery
  • Lean Mass
  • Mixes Instantly
  • Awesome Product Profile
  • No Bloat
  • Boosts Immune System
  • Pricey
Alright I had to continue my supplement review flow...

WHY?
-----
I needed a pure and clean protein the last few weeks prior to my contest i did in April. I wanted a protein that contained minimal fat and carbs and Platinum isolate met that criteria comfortably and it was fortunately on Sale at Nutraplanet so i was destined to use it oh and ofcourse i love SAN.

Product profile(Simple breakdown) (9)
per 1 scoop(29.9g)
Calories From Fat 0
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Total Carbs 0.5g
Protein 27g

7g bcaa and 1.4g L-glutamine

Simply ...
Alright I had to continue my supplement review flow...

WHY?
-----

Product profile(Simple breakdown) (9)
per 1 scoop(29.9g)
Calories From Fat 0
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Total Carbs 0.5g
Protein 27g

7g bcaa and 1.4g L-glutamine

Simply awesome, 27g of protein per 29.9g scoop? which is over 90% pure, and not to mention 7g of bcaa which is more than most recovery products alone. With 0g fat and sugar and 0.5g of carbs, its perfect for keto and a perfect pure post workout protein shake(instant digestion)

Usage: 2 scoops post weight training and 1 scoop post cardio, with minimal water(6oz)

Effectiveness(10)
I have years of downing protein shakes from the slowest digesting- micellar casein to the quickest-hydrolyzed whey, so i can determine any changes. I was using dymatize elite but 4 weeks out i changed it to this, and i noticed my recovery improved more so than before even though the cardio increased somewhat, which surprised me. And it assisted me in leaning out, NOTE ASSISTED, but it definitely helped me keep my lean mass. I got to my goal weight and my best showing THUS far(Thankyou Lord). I must say after the show i evaluated everything i took and i will definitely be using this further out from my next show, simply the recovery and the leaning effects were all great not to mention it strengthened my immune system thanks to the high level of lactoferrin. And i must mention no bloating at all!!!

Taste-delicious milk chocolate(8.5)
The taste was extremely good when mixed with water a very smooth and rich chocolate taste , but since its hydrolyzed the taste is very watery, but in minimal water it was good... But when it became GOO(10+ taste) it was amazing, mixed in literally a teaspoon of water(seriously bro).I did this the last few days when i restricted water intake and lets just say it was the ultimate taste, but extremely rich! Try it and see.

Mixability(10)
Mixed with extreme ease, within the first shake or two it was completely mixed not a piece of stranded particle anywhere or lumps! Very impressive and shows the quality!

Value(7)
Heres the only drawback..The price a 75 serving tub will set you back $75 or so, i did get it on sale at nutraplanet but regardless it is still a hefty price, especially if you consume it regularly, like i did.

Overall(10)
Overall i'm extremely happy and amazed with Sans Platinum Isolate Supreme. The only drawback as i said was the cost, but its worth it! I didn't expect such instant recovery especially the last few weeks out, and the recovery lead to better and harder training sessions the next day and not to mention the GOO was a taste and a half and the awesome amount of bcaas just cements its quality and lets not forget the minimal carbs, 0 fat, bloat, instant mixing and 27g of protein per scoop. No wonder i kept all my GAINZZZ lolol. I recommend this to anyone wanting the best protein out there! It tops my list!

July 16, 2013

• Great Endurance
  • Only Need One Scoop
  • Awesome Energy
  • Superman Feeling
  • Increased Focus
  • Good Pumps
    ahhh its been so long since my last review, life's been hectic but so has my workouts! Lets get into this...

WHY???
    -------
    -I have known about muscle marinade for a couple of years, and i have heard many positive reviews and i must say any company that can keep a preworkout still original after many years is doing something right, unlike the countless reformulations of the biggest supplement companies (cough cough BSN and MuscleTech cough...) I only bought this because of the ingredient profile, it seemed like there is too much in a scoop that it would never be effective...

Ingredi...

WHY???
    -------

Ingredient profile: 10
    Simply look at the previous reviews to find the complete ingredient list and nutritional values.
    But here are some of the ingredients and readings that brought smiles to my muscles lols:
    *0 cals and carbs
    *6g creatine mono, 2.5 betaine Anhydrous, 2g beta alanine
    *Amino acids
    *electrolyte complex etc...

Basically too much goodness to mention, and best of all every ingredient worked in harmony, i have never had such a complex preworkout or supplement! #TrueStoryBro

Personal usage: 1 scoop 30 mins before i hit the gym in 12oz water

Taste: Fresh fruit- 7.5
    This wasn't the worst tasting pre, it is rather enjoyable and it surprisingly tasted like fruit lol, its kinda sweet.. but it doesn't have an awkward aftertaste, rather a pleasant fruity one. After all the bad taste complaints i was expecting to drink liquid garbage... but seriously, for the numerous ingredients it tasted good! No complaints here.

Mixability: 7
    MM mixed OK, there was never chunks but there was always a lil bit left at the bottom of my shaker which made it rather sandy no matter how much you shaked it, so i drank half shaked some more and drank the remainder, no bitter nasty chunks but it didn't mix perfectly.

Effectiveness: 10
    Wow another 10, yes you see it right. First thing I noticed is that I got a very amped up feeling and not a heart palpitating one, which I enjoy and secondly I am not a fan of beta alanine only preworkouts so it was nice to get a slight beta alanine feel.MM is not too overstimmed to my joy! Every workout was a memorable one, every lift increased gradually, and i mean every exercise from deadlifts to squats, something I have never experienced before since i started bodybuilding. The pumps and vascularity on this are second to non, continual visual improvements really made me keen to push every session harder than the previous. And one last thing to mention there was sustained energy and intensity throughout the entire time i was up in the gym, no crash or some short lasting energy but a constant flow of energy and focus pushed me to my best lifts and workouts! Seriously no faults just pure perfection and not to mention all this in one scoop!

value: 10
    A tub of MM will provide you with 27 servings(scoops) which will cost around $30 which is very affordable and well worth it, because this does replace a closet full of supplements in all honesty. There was no need to add in some creatine or amino acids because i got a sufficient amount from MM which was extra convenient and saved me dough. So it definitely is a steal and a half!

Overall: 10
    Easily the best preworkout i have EVER used, and i have used alot of preworkout formulas and MM beats all of em by miles. 27 of the best workouts in my life in one bottle, how can it not receive a perfect score? I was blown away with improved strength, intensity and insane vascular pumps on a daily basis without any crash at all! It truly is a one scoop wonder! I will be using it again in the near future but for now I'm left with high expectations for RCSS Myo-blitz... But one things for certain i will never forget the first time i used MM(know what i mean lolol)!

April 6, 2013

• Increased Stamina And Workload
    • Wish They Made Bigger Sizes
    BOOOOM!!! I'm back to review another product, and since I'm the first one reviewing this, I am going to make it the best!

Alright... so I was busy online supplement shopping as normal on nutraplanet, and came across i-bcaa max, at first i thought it was just another bcaa product but after reading its description and looking at the product profile and not to mention great price at the time!

So lets get into this!!!

*Increase Recovery
    *Provide Lasting Energy Enhancing Workout Capacity

Product profile(9/10)

I-BCAA Max Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: scoop (9.4 g)
    Servings per Container: 30

L-Leucine 4,000 mg
    L-Isoleucine 1,000 mg
    L-Valine 1,000 mg
    pHMODXâ„¢ Alkaline Bufferine Mineral Matrix:
    (Calcium Bis-Glycinate Chelate, Magnesium Bis-Glycinate Chelate, Manganese Bis-Glycinate Chelate, Zinc Bis-Glycinate Chelate)
    1,250 mg
    pHMODXâ„¢ Magnesium Glycyl Glutamine Chelate

An amazing product profile, filled with 4g l-leucine and the prop blend of the pHMODX which does work amazingly well. But yet again this is an intra workout supplement, I still feel they could've added a few other ingredients, but hey its the most effective intraworkout supplement i've ever sipped on! so for that i will rate it a 9.

USAGE:
    To maximize the effects of I-BCAA MAX, mix the content of 1 scoop in 10-12 oz. of filtered or alkaline water 15 minutes before your workout and sip throughout your training session.

Note: I never used distilled or alkaline water. I wasn't gonna spend extra dough on water.

EFFECTIVENESS(10/10)
    WOAH... A 10... Its not too often a product will ever claim full marks, but yet again we are talking about a supplement company whose products are turning heads! I knew it all along... That San will claim the remarks it deserves. I have never used an intraworkout product thats so good, let me explain. The first few times i took this was good, I'm not gonna say out of the ordinary, But as time grew on I noticed I hardly got tired or extremely fatigued. Which tends to happen when your dieting your butt off. I NEEDED I-bcaa to get to that level where I was, I remembered when i forgot to bring with my i-bcaa and on that day i never felt so tired and weak, once your body gets accustomed to it, theres no turning back. Nothing feels the same now,I feel lost without i-bcaa. it assisted me immensely with my recovery especially in my weakness- chest, and so too it made me pump out a few more reps I never knew I was capable of. I cannot fault i-bcaa in any department, and theres no doubt i-bcaa kept me in an anabolic environment, every sip gave me a boost.

TASTE(9/10)
    Flavor: Melon
    I loved the taste of this product, it was very enjoyable to drink, it tastes like melon and its extremely sweet, if you use the recommended amount of water, no bitter aftertaste of any kind. SAN nailed the taste in my opinion, watch out Xtend!

MIXABILITY(10/10)
    Again it hits a 10, there is no sign of any creepy particles or floaters or even a surprise of graininess at the end! i-bcaa was smooth from start to finish and it mixed like a gem.

VALUE(9/10)
    A container of i-bcaa provides 30 scoops/servings, and trust me one scoop is enough, i never felt the urge to up it to 2 scoops. Even though its a product i NEED its still a few more bucks than xtend, yes I'm comparing it to xtend because thats the benchmark of all amino/recovery based supplements imo. But $30 is still more than worth it, for something so special. A container lasted me 6 weeks, I used 1 scoop during my weight training. So its well worth a 9!

OVERALL(9.5/10)
    SANs done it, created the most effective intra workout supplement of all time and I've tried the lot. i-Bcaa is the future of intraworkout supplementation, it enhanced my stamina and workout capacity, which made me crank out extra reps and not to mention it tastes and mixes great, And at $30 for 30 servings I think its a steal. I recommend it to all! SAN DO deliver results.

March 31, 2013

• No Crash
    • Lasts A Month
    • Not Effective Enough
    • Prop Blend
    I do love BSN, i do crave syntha 6 peanut butter chocolate flavor... even now.. wanting it after my 1st show but thats a whole other story...
    HyperShed...hype? yes, the best of results not really. I have used this for the beginning phase of my prep.

PRODUCT PROFILE

Vitamin B12 (As Cyanocobalamin) 4mcg 67%
    Chromium 15mcg 13%
    HYPER SHREDâ„¢ Proprietary Blend 460mg
    Thermodynamic Interfusion* **
    Caffeine Anhydrous, Bitter Orange Extract (Citrus Aurantium) (30% Synephrine) (Advantra Z®), Red Pepper (Fruit) (2% Capsaicinoids) (Capsimax®), Black Pepper (Fruit) (95% Piperine) (Bioperine®)
    Nootropic Stimulators* **
    Bacopa (Whole Plant) (20% Bacosides A&B), DL-Phenylalanine, Niacin, Toothed Club Moss (Aerial Parts) (1% Huperzine A), Pyridoxine HCL, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Cyanocobalamin
    Insulino-Composite* **
    Banaba Leaf (18% Colosolic Acid) (GlucoHelpâ„¢), Chromium Chloride

Not really gonna comment too much or give a rating about this as some of the ingredients are unknown to me, but i like their Thermodynamic Interfusion, since the listed ingriedients are proven to burn fat
    but yet again its a prop blend, and it doesnt contain green tea extract or even l-carnitine, something i think every hardcore fatburner needs to contain!

Directions: As a dietary supplement, begin by consuming 1 capsule of HYPER SHREDâ„¢ on an empty stomach 30-45 minutes before your first meal or protein shake. Wait approximately 4-5 hours, and if suitable,
    consume a second capsule and assess your tolerance again. Do not consume more than 2 capsules simultaneously or 3 capsules daily.

USAGE:
    2 caps preworkout in the morning and 1 cap again in the afternoon before I hit cardio.

EFFECTIVENESS(7)

*Breaking effectiveness into 3 categories.
    -Fatloss
    -energy
    -focus/feel good factor

-FATLOSS(7)
    I havent used a fatburner in a while so yes ofcourse it takes time for tolerance to build up. The first time i took it i felt like i was gonna have a heart attack, and ofcourse i was sweating like a pig,
    something which i do prefer, the more you sweat the more you burn...I wasnt blown away with the fatloss, i dropped 5 kgs in about 4 weeks, which is pretty much very average considering how much i cleaned up my diet and intensified my training. But it was FATLOSS, not lean muscle-mass, i still felt the same as before no smaller, which usually happens when you try 'hardcore' fatburners, you end up burning some muscle and fat. The fatloss was all over, not one specific area which i prefer. But with a hyped up product i expected hyped up results, but yet I still think it fall short to OEP and Hydroxycut elite and even SAN Tight!

-ENERGY(8)
    Here's where it really worked, I had more energy before each workout, and even though i trained intensely i still feel i had a bit more gas in the tank and that did help me whilst weight training and even afternoon
    cardio sessions. And another thing i noticed was NO crash whatsoever, which tends to happen to the overly stimmed fatburners. But an 8/10 is real good!

-FOCUS/FEEL GOOD FACTOR(5)
    I was let down a whole lot over here, as i remembered Atrophex... Atrophex didnt give me the best of results(due to poor dieting and not intense enough training) but my word did it make me feel good!!! I was lierally feeling good all day, something i didnt feel when using hypershed. It is disappointing, especially when dieting, i want to feel GOOOOD but i felt the same and when the pain of dieting got intense my mood would dip but hypershed didnt save me from that dip.

VALUE(7)

-Well since I bought this product for around $35 on BB.com for a months supply. Its not the cheapest but its not the most expensive, but since Hypershed was kinda effective, especially in the energy department
    it is pretty affordable. You can get better products out there but I liked the increased energy and the bit of fatloss I got so its brought me to the decision of giving it a 7, since its not too pricey and it did work to an extent, and hey it lasted a month, no crazy increased capsule dosages.

OVERALL(7)

-Overall I would suggest it only on an energy basis, as a fatburner its good, but its far from the best. I am a BSN fan at heart and if they nailed the "feel good factor" and added a few more fatburning ingredients It would've done alot better as an overall fatburner. But as always dont believe the hype lols.

March 27, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Texture
    • Mixes Amazingly Well
    • Contains Efa's
    • Ultra High In Protein And Low In Carbs
    • Bland Taste
    • Not Satisfying On Appetite
    FOO!!! Time for a review... Finally.

Well since most of you may know i love San, its easily one of my favorite brands, Its due to many great experiences with products like San Fierce, tight and now Meta-Force. I used this awesome protein during my first 4 weeks, which are normally the toughest(getting in the groove so to say). I have been waiting to write this review for a while!

DESCRIPTION:
    FOO!!! Time for a review... Finally.

DESCRIPTION:
    METAFORCE is aspartame free, contains no added fillers or sugars that could negatively impact body composition. Designed to take the guesswork out of your daily nutrition, METAFORCE represents a time-released protein blend for the next millennium! Its taste, texture and aroma are unsurpassed by any other nutrition formula currently available or your money back. In fact, all of METAFORCE beta testers describe its taste as deliciously addicting!

SUPPLEMENT PROFILE(9)
    Pantothenic Acid 56mcg
    Riboflavin(B2) 28mcg
    Thiamine(B1) 56mcg
    Ingredients:
    Controlled Dispersed Protein Matrix Comprised Of (SPI-90 Soy Protein Isolate {With Lecithin}, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate {Rich In Alphalactalbumin}, Micellar Alpha & Beta Caseins And Caseinates, Undenatured Cold Filtered Whey Protein Isolate {98% Pure Dry Basis}, Milk Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate), SAN's Custom Designed Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Sodium Caseinate {A Milk Derivative}, Corn Syrup Solids, Mono And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols), Natural Flavors, (Dextrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide), Flaxseed Powder, Sucralose)

*Great product profile, low in carbs, high in protein and it contains flaxseed powder. The protein blend is good too, just wish it didnt have any soy, yes im a hater when it comes to soy for good reason. overall a great profile!!!

USAGE
    Mix 1 scoop with 8oz of water. I used metaforce daily. 2 scoops postworkout in water with 12oz-14oz and 1 scoop before bed with 6oz-8oz with a tsp of almond butter, very versatile!

EFFECTIVENESS(9)
    Alright now it gets serious, its hard to tell how effective a protein powder is, but this one is exceptional! Most notably my recovery was much better on this, and yes i can tell, i have been on numerous proteins and this helped me recover extremely well, and its great to know the amino acid profile of this protein is high in L-leucine(7.52g per 100g) which we all know is crucial to lean mass success etc.. Another aspect that stood out was that it helped my efforts in fatloss and maintained my lean muscle mass. All these great pros... but their is a con, i didnt feel full after my daily 2 scooper postworkout shake and before bed, if i didnt consume more than 1 scoop my hunger would get the best of me, and trust me waking up with a starving stomach isnt the best thing,but with it being beautifully low in carbs its ultra versatile.

TASTE(6.5)
    Flavor:Chocolate rocky road
    HHHMMM we all have different taste buds, and i felt this flavor was not sweet enough or was the flavor prominent enough, it taste very bland and yes there were bits of stuff in it but it didnt make a difference, we can survive without it. Overall there was a bit of a chocolaty kinda taste, but it was nothing brilliant, kinda a let down.

TEXTURE/MIXABILITY(9)
    I cannot remember a smoother protein.... Foo it was smoothly thick, yet not so thick where you need a cement mixer. But there was often times where i didnt add enough water and it battled to mix, but once theres enough water everything makes sense. And i should tell you that there was often times where a puff of powder shot up due to the thickness but once you get to the texture all is forgiven, and the mixability was great, there was never once a problem with mixing or unknown floaters.

VALUE(10)
    I got Metaforce for just $30 from nutraplanet when it first came out, but i see the costs have increased to $40, which is still a great a buy to be honest, a tub of this contains 67 servings. This lasted me a month which is a great buy! Thats why its getting full marks.

OVERALL(9)
    SAN has delivered once again, it still remains one of my favorite brands and its no wonder, with amazing products. The only drawbacks are the soy and it not being so satisfying on my appetite, and the taste wasnt to my liking. But otherwise its one of the best ever proteins i have used, its super low in carbs and impressively high in protein! Not to mention a great texture and some EFA's thrown in there! I would recommend it to anyone, whether offseason or onseason! this keeps you lean and helps drop fat! Nothing worse than having a bakery on your waist in the offseason.

FRIDGE!

February 25, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Contains Hydrolyzed Whey
    • Gluten And Aspartime Free
    • Was On Special
    • Good Recovery
    • Versatile
    • Horrid Texture
    • Too Thiiick
    • Not The Best For Leaning Out
    Hey SR.com long time no reviews. Since I'm an avid protein user I decided i gotta give this a solid no poo review, Since there's only a few... Solid ones.

INGREDIENT PROFILE(7)

Vitamin A
    Vitamin C
    Calcium
    Iron

OTHER INGREDIENTS: FMS Protein Blend: (Cross-flow Full Spectrum Whey Protein Concentrate [Providing Di-Tri-Oligo and Polypeptides which are the short and long chains of amino acids], Ultra Pure Hydrolyzed Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein), M&M's® (Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors], Sugar, Cornstarch, Less than 1% Corn Syrup, Gum Acacia, Coloring [Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Red 40, Blue 1 Lake, Blue 1, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake], Dextrin), Cocoa Powder, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), Sodium Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium and Sucralose.

Directions:
    Add 1 one rounded scoop to 14-16 fluid ounces.

* I do like that it has an array of different protein sources, and one of them is hydrolyzed whey, which some blended proteins avoid due to the high costs, I'm guessing. But other than that the formula is pretty much dirty, I prefer blended proteins lower in carbs, its not the best or worst case. And having M&Ms in a protein blend is a positive and negative I feel. But 1g of sugar is good but it seems like too much fillers etc, a 38g scoop only containing 25g protein. Oh yes and its aspartime and gluten free, NOT BAD. But it doesnt give you an amino acid index which keeps you wondering... Anywho i give it a 7.

EFFECTIVENESS(7)
    Ah yes this is a very controversial point as it is generally hard to tell how well a protein works etc.. But i did use it as a meal and before bed. so it was easier for me to monitor than if i used it between meals, with that being said,you cannot expect a protein supplement to make you gain pounds of muscle in a short period. But its easier to base it on pounds of lean mass and recovery. I did notice that recovery was mighty good, i worked out hard and normally i will be sore the next day, even if i used casein. But with U.F i noticed reduced muscle soreness which was rather significant and i didnt wake up feeling starved which was great. But the one part that i disliked was that it didnt lean me out as much as i thought, as soon as i switched to metaforce i instantly got leaner, which leads me to the conclusion that U.F is more effective for usage in offseason or maintenance, but certainly not for recomp or prep.

TASTE(7)
    Flavor: Chocolate lovers

Here was a big let down, even though a 7 rating is "good" i expected this to be the best tasting protein like the the label guarantees. It was really very too rich and sweet, i often felt sick just thinking of taking it #truestory#. I really did like the chunks of candy but yet again that was basically the best part along with it tasting somewhat like chocolate mousse, really sweet chocolate moose at that. I still prefer the not so sweet tasting Muscle Infusion or Syntha-6. But as ive stated before taste shouldnt be the be all or end all of a product. But yet again it was disappointing.

TEXTURE/MIXABILITY(4)
    THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK... thats one word to describe it. I really dont know how a protein shake could be this thick, its like they added cement in the ingredients. Honestly sometimes the it would get stuck at the bottom and i would have to tap the top for the rest of it(which was probably quarter) to slowly slew out. It was horrific if i may say, as soon as the water was in the shaker with one scoop, the protein shake would attach to the side, which made for a very... slow unpleasant drink, did i mention you have to continually dilute it? It didnt have clumps but you wouldnt know due to its fierce THIICKNESS... But on this i can say if you are craving a dessert like protein try this, it would block your shaker but it may be worth it, if you have a desire for sweetly flavored chocolate cement with candy bits LOLs.

USAGE(10)
    This product is very versatile i must say, due to it not being so high in carbs and high in protein. I used 2 scoops with as much water i could get in and 1 scoop with recommend amount of water before i sleep.

VALUE(8)
    Heres where i would've given it a 10 if it mixed well and worked better. I did get Ultimate Flurry for a very good $29.99 on Nutraplanet on a sale! It is good value if you dont mind the texture/mixability and the lack of lean mass. Still 60 scoops for $29.99 is value, but now I see its back up to $49.99 so im giving it an 8 due to me getting it on a special!

OVERALL(7)
    I might recommend it if you are purely chasing a product for taste(if it does suit you), if its on a huge sale again or for a product you can use anytime, since its so versatile and recovery was real good. But other than that there are tons of better multi blend proteins out there, I'm not in a hurry to ever try chocolate cement flavored mousse ever again! I will stick to metaforce and muscle Infusion!!!

FRIDGE

January 28, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Sides Effects
    • Increases Strength
    • Mad Fatloss
    • Stronger Bones
    • Dislike The Dosing
    WOAH! finally i get to review this... I was going to review this after the third bottle but this cannot wait #truestorybroski. LOLs back to seriousness now... I saw this product on their website and being that i am a big fan of their products i was keen to try this. The product benefits seemed too good to be true and exchanging fat for muscle sounded unrealistic. Im currently near the end of my second bottle, before i start seriously cutting up in a week or two for contest prep. And whoever doubts its ability before trying this is missing out BIG TIME.

So lemme state them:

*Augmentat...

So lemme state them:

*Augmentation of lean muscle mass by way of increased sensitivity to IGF-1 and insulin as well as inhibition of atrogin-1 and MuRF1.
    *Increased muscle glycogen stores thus increase muscular recovery and performance potential.
    *Increased bone strength by enhancing IGF-1 activity and differentiation and mineralization of osteoblasts.
    *By inhibiting 11-bHSD-1 decreased visceral (abdominal) fat.
    *Decreased estrogen levels through aromatase inhibition.
    *By way of pancreatic inhibition of lipase and increased lipolysis in fat cells, decreased fat storage and increase fat burning.
    *Decreased conversion of blood sugar to fat by inhibition fatty acid synthase.
    Decreased bad cholesterol and fat stores through the activation of PPAR.
    Inhibition of inflammatory cytokins, IL-6, and COX-2 specifically.

Sounds amazing dont it, thats what i thought.

Product profile- N/A

Exchange Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: Two (2) capsules
    Servings per Container: Sixty (60) Servings Per Bottle

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Exchange Fat for Muscle Proprietary Matrix:

Plantanus Orientalis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (providing Ursolic Acid, Oleanolic Acid), Piperine. (Average Ursolic Acid Per Serving: 245mg)

*LOLs it would be completely unfair if I give this a rating as Its not something we really can comment on because the ingredient profile is more or less unknown.

Effectives(9)
    I will break this into the 3 main catagories: Muscle mass, strength and fatloss.

*Muscle mass(9)
    -let me begin by saying my diet and training is intensely strict, so this made the results even more noticeable. for the first few weeks you barely notice a difference but after the first month or bottle then the true effects take center stage. I noticed greater thickness everywhere, especially my shoulders, arms and back. I would estimate i put on atleast 2 or 3 kgs of lean muscle mass. while it aint that much to some, it is to me, seeing that i also lost a whole lot of fat. Basically the longer you continually use it, the more prominent the results are, dont expect a one week wonder.

Strength(9)-
    Strength gains were very minimal to begin with, yes i had an op and i knew my strength was fo'sure gonna be far from my "norm" but gradually my strength did rise, and its still rising as we speak,after the first bottle things picked up crazy and i also noticed my joints werent so sore or vulnerable after db press or db curls, because normally they get pretty sore during the workout or the next day, so thats another bonus well-worth having. I wasnt expecting to lift near or past my best so soon which is incredible.

Fatloss(9)
    MMMMM other near perfect score... I never thought exchange would be so effective in fatloss, the results will be incredible with a fatburner. I lost most of my love handles that i gained during that recovery time after my op. And my stomach fat has decreased tremendously over a 2 month span, my stomach is now in the ab phase lols. I also noticed a hardening effect after the first bottle which was very welcome! after looking like a piece of pizza dough for so long i finally am looking much harder and leaner.

*I cannot give a 10 for any of these as other factors may have influenced the results. But i know how my body responds without exchange so i can accurately tell if its effective or not.

Value(9)
    Another 9... lol. You thought it couldnt get any better... a bottle of exchange will gladly last you a month(30 servings) which makes it a must have. And for about $30, its well worth it. What makes it so value for money is the effectiveness.

Taste(N/A): Its in capsule form, but the tablets do have a very odd chemical smell.

Dosing(6)
    As a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules in the morning immediately prior to eating. Take two (2) capsules approximately 10-12 hours later immediately prior to eating. For best results, include some dietary fats in both meals immediately after consuming product.

Okay fine, nothing is perfect #Truestory. I simply dont like the dosing as its so far apart, it would be much easier if it were only 6 hours apart or so. But i end up staying awake just so i can get in my last meal in with exchange, since i train first thing in the morning i end up taking exchange after 10am or so and my last meal will be a 10pm or so. So as you can see this is frustrating at times especially if you value your sleep. And i sometimes almost forget to take exchange because its the last thing on my mind before bed, URGH. But i like that you can take it whenever, morning or night.

Side effects(10)
    None whatsoever, extremely safe and friendly, even for people like me LOL (gyno rebound) .

What i stacked it with:
    dymatize xt protein(bedtime)
    Aminolast(intra, midday)

Diet:
    MCD(modified carb drop)
    high fat and protein, little to zero carbs for a few days followed up by a high carb, low protein and fat day.
    *From Better than steriods book

Overall(9)
    WOAH! is all i can say, ALR did it once again. LOL i know the company itself maybe shady but their products always work wonders on me! I would recommend this to anyone, whether your bulking or cutting, and its super value for money... its a secret weapon to your best results without any side effects! Just dont expect it to be a miracle after a day of use! more than one bottle is required for max results, along with a solid training routine(with cardio) and diet! And let exchange do its thing! ;)

*Fridge