hulkish1

Expert Reviewer

• Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online 2 weeks ago
  • Social media account not linked

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by hulkish1

Thanks to Advanced Molecular Labs for sending it out!
  March 7, 2017

• Dyes
  • Lack Of Focus
  • Not Enough Servings
  • Poor Labeling On Caffeine Stacking
Pre-workouts, a simple and yet such an effective way to get you ready to work out. these products are so popular and I would say 90% of them are the same exact thing just by different companies and different labels. I love stimulants from fat burners to pre-workouts and even the occasional RC for my lab rat. Pre-workouts can be as easy as loading it up with stimulants and nutrient shuttle compounds and some can be more complex and well thought out. AML has added this product to their lineup and there are a few good things a few marketing gimmicks so lets take a peak at AML's cleverly named ...
Pre-workouts, a simple and yet such an effective way to get you ready to work out. these products are so popular and I would say 90% of them are the same exact thing just by different companies and different labels. I love stimulants from fat burners to pre-workouts and even the occasional RC for my lab rat. Pre-workouts can be as easy as loading it up with stimulants and nutrient shuttle compounds and some can be more complex and well thought out. AML has added this product to their lineup and there are a few good things a few marketing gimmicks so lets take a peak at AML's cleverly named PRE

---Taste 7/10 ----
The flavor I received was fruit punch and it was just an average flavor. I didn't look forward to it nor did mind drinking it back. it was very sweet which was a bit of a turn off but to each their own.

Effectiveness 7.5/10

Ok so lets talk about goods, bad and gimmick. this product is used and marketed as a pre-workout. it did provide clean energy and decent pumps but almost no focus. on paper the content looks great very thought out and tried. I really liked how the product is geared to assist in multiple facets such as instant gratification energy buzz from high amounts of caffeine, there was also a nice pump which is novel but what's is going on beneath the surface is really sweet. the oxygen rich blood is full of creatine, ATP and other compounds to help lactic acid build up allowing the muscles to work with a bit less restriction and waste. there is also a good amount of potassium to help with hydration and prevent crippling muscle cramps.

now for the bad. this product is expensive. to use this consistently you literally only get 20 work outs in. I had zero mental focus on this product. when you have a great caffeine and neuro buzz going and no mental focus this can create a horrible workout. I really wish there were more products out there to increase and add mental clarity and focus but they seem to have been banned.

now for the gimmick, when a rep says you need to take this and then tells you, you also need to buy this product from us since they work hand in hand for best results. when reading the labels from the company website it clearly states on the pre-workout not to consume any other caffeine. then if you read the power rep product it contains 100mg of caffeine. this is going against your warning by recommending it. just saying practice what you preach

Content 8/10

The content on this product was amazing well thought out, I just wish it performed like I wanted it to.
take a look at the website for the content label. there are there distinctive blends that are for the most part disclosed.

Value 7/10

As for price goes it is slightly higher then I like where the cheapest I found was 36.00 from a semi reputable place there were others out there with discount codes for 29.99 but that was not the actual price. I would stick to a known source for purchase and if you do that the cost was 42.99. for the value aspect it delivered it had a great profile even thought it would be pricey to run.

overall pre-work out is not a clever name it has bit of shady marketing but if you can look over that and focus on the product it tasted well and it delivered the goods on a consistent basis the profile is great even thought it cost a pretty penny. I will give this a full seal but I urge the people to rewrite the label a bit as it clearly says "DO NOT STACK WITH ANY THING WITH CAFFEINE AND THEIR REP URGED US TO STACK IT POWER REP WHICH HAS 100 mg OF CAFFEIEN" please for your own good relabel or educate the rep.

Thanks to Adaptogen Science for sending it out!
  February 24, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Energy
  • Well-Rounded
  • Heavy Color Dyes
  • One Happy Blend
  • Much Better Out There For The Price
  • Sucralose
come along little doggies lets read a review about pre-workout supplements. The product today is warp-5 from Adaptogen science. Everyone and their mother loves a good pre-workout before the gym it is an instant gratification supplement for sure. let's take a peek inside what warp-5 has to offer.

---Taste 7/10 ---

I enjoyed this one, blue raspberry is probably make second favorite supplement flavor out there. I truly miss medical after taste but with the limitation of quality compounds out there getting that taste is feeling and taste is gone.

---Effectiveness 7/10 ----

Here is the inst...

---Taste 7/10 ---

---Effectiveness 7/10 ----

Here is the instant gratification hard at work. this product kicked in with Beta tingles that brought me back to the first time I tried PWR. it was unexpected and felt like a lost time. now for the kick in the pants nothing comes close to old pre-workouts it is pretty much all the same now with some few exceptions. this to me felt like an average run of the mill pre with two large exceptions, one being the beta tingles all over and the other was the lack of crash with an extended endurance. the performance at one scoop was pretty weak but once I dropped back two scoops it shined like a pre-workout should. I took this 20min pre and it started to kick in as I arrived at the gym and normally I log 90+ min and this product did it's job to keep pretty jazzed up for the whole run.

my complaint was there was no tunnel vision, none. I normally like to have the mental edge in my corner especially now more then ever since I have lost significant amounts of what I was. i used to be able to focus and go with out issues no i have gym noob anxiety looking around and loosing my focus. i really wish this delivered on that put of the pre-workout better.

back to the good. this was a consistent product where i did not have to use more then the 2 scoops. everyone knows you build tolerance and need more, but with this it worked the same every time at the 2 scoops so there is a bonus.

Content 6/10

Wrap-5 boosts no filler, no sugar and so one , but there is so much with the dyes and sucralose so that to me is a bit misleading. the only part truly listed was the 200mg of caffeine everything else is in a blend. i will say beta-alanine is the top ingredient in the blend and it shows with the tingles but how much of the 4,300mg was the beta?

--- Value 7/10 ----

when a pre work out is consistent and delivers the goods the value is always going to be 7+. i gave this a flat 7 just for the fact it lasted 20 servings and at 32.99 for 20 servings it can get pricey. i know of a few other products in this range that are true 40 serving containers. don't let that sway you this was a very consistent product and it is worth a shot.

overall i liked the Wrap-5 it tasted good, it delivered the goods and made me tingle all over. the content is misleading but since it delivered i won't knock them too much. as i stated there is better out there for the price but this is a solid product. i will place a full hulk seal on it and would use it again

Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  February 23, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Super Clean Protein
  • No Fillers
  • Mixes Well
  • Lactose And Gluten Free
  • Zero Fat And Carbs
  • Sucralose
  • A Bit Pricey
yeah yeah another hulkish style review so sit back and enjoy SR nation. How can one tell if their protein is working? this is an age old question on this site with many good opinions and theories but is there a true way to tell? I have been training for along ass time and have used hundreds of different proteins from and not limited to; plant, casein, concentrate, isolate and so on. the protein I'm going to do my best to review is nutrabio 100%isolate. nutrabio has been one of the cleanest and purest I'm regards to quality in their product. I have been an advocate for them for years now and this product is no different. let's take a look at what I though of their 100% isolate.

TASTE 8/10

one word to describe the taste of this, YUMMY!!! I have been starting cut since i'm for lack of better terms fat from a long lay off due to injury and this was like an amazing dessert. for an isolate it was thick and mixed well to make protein sludge. I can't wait to try more FLAVORS :) of this. the one I received was double chocolate and it was smooth and didn't have that artificial after taste very enjoyable and looked forward to my mid-day snack.

EFFECTIVENESS 8/10

Here is where I get a bit hung up. How can one tell if their protein is delivering the goods? one thing I have noticed is gut rot, while consuming low grade protein you may discover green haze when you fart that can clear a room or bloating from lack of enzymes. some may even notice lack of recovery after sessions in the gym, well this is all true about low grade protein. this product on the other hand did not have any of those sides. I never had digestive issues or room clearing toxic gas. but to tell you the truth my recovery was just a tad bit better then with other proteins and on point with some of the other isolates like RCSS isotropic. this is a good thing it shows that the product is meeting the expectation of a fast dissolving protein.

consistent is a word I love to use when judging supplements. if a product can not present the same results each and every time used it is not worth my time. nutrabio delivers again with this product. from every aspect you can expect the same result on this one.

---CONTENT 8/10 ----

well read the label lol. as it states it is 100% whey isolate. it would have received a 10 but they used an artificial sweetener sucralose which has been linked in double blind studies to trick the brain into consuming added calories even when full. stevia would have been a better choice imho. other then that no complaints.

Value 8.0/10

value consists of a lot of things meeting expectations, availability and price per serving. Nutrabio is now listed on many websites other then there own which is nice to see. the price for a 2lber is around 40.00 bucks if you use 2 scoops that's only 20servings which can be steep for some. as for expectation it meet all my needs fo sho.

overall nutrabio is a great company from top to bottom they put out solid products that deliver every time. the taste of the protein was enjoyable, the consistent effects on recovery and overall nutrients is great. the only draw back is the sucralose. value has come up a bit now that other are selling the product. great stuff full hulk seal!

Overall
Thanks to Inspired Nutraceuticals for sending it out!
  February 23, 2017

• Face Tingles
  • Pricey Depending On Dosage
  • Nausea Sometimes
  • Scooper Too Big For Bottle
  • Heightened Anxiety
  • Side Effects Depending On Dosage
  • Cold Sweats Sometimes
What's good SR family? Long time and way over do but Krob the hulkish1 no so much anymore is dropping reviews and ready to get his semi-cute physique back! my first long overdue review is going to be on a pre-workout product called white cut from a company pretty new to the wildly over populated body building supplement world. DVST8 has produced a pre-workout that boasts clinical dosages of energy and mental focus. I consider myself a stim junkie with a completely broken receptor to caffeine and other stimulants but I love trying new products and leaving honest reviews. Let's dive into the great white cut and see what I thought.

---Taste 6/10 -----

The flavor I received was galaxy pop and it is supposed to be a play on the old school ice cream truck pops. I can't say I was blown away by the flavor it did not bring me back to the simplest times of my life that's for sure, but it was not rancid garbage either. I could care less about the taste as long as it does the job, but this was just an average flavor for me.

--- Effectiveness 7.0/10 ----

There is a bit to talk about here I will keep it to the readers digest version and go over the goods and bad. the best part of the product was it s ability to stay consistent the whole run through. I used 2.5 scoops (again i'm stim busted) and this product delivered the same result each and every time. the energy was decent there wasn't much of a tunnel vision or focus but as long as you know the supplements that gave those results are banned or found for testing your rats you won't get too upset over it. it was a clean energy with little to no crash at the 2.5 scoops but as soon as I ventured over the 2.5 I experienced some pretty bad side effects to the compounds I was pretty nauseas at times, heart palpitations and heightened anxiety. so the key is to try to find that sweet spot where it is just enough to bring you to the edge with out falling off.

the best thing I noticed about white cuts was the presence of beta-alanine. it was so strong it brought me back to my first time I used jack3d from usp way back like 2010 or so. as for saying a pre-workout can build muscle and promote fat loss that's a tough concept to grab hold of . yes it has caffeine and some other products that can accelerate fat loss and i guess with the extra energy you may get an extra rip in on a couple of sets. i would have grade this higher but with lack of performance at there recommended dosage and extreme other spectrum with just a tad too much makes it a tough product to dose correctly and achieve desired performance.

Content 7/10

as stated clinical dosage i agree with that statement everything is pretty much laid out for you and it is quiet impressive on paper but with the lack of consistence killed it for me. there are only two blends/matrix and one is for the bronchi aspect and the other CNS stimulation mixed in is a potent creature.
one addition is coconut water which i have not seen in any pre-workout i can recall. from reading on it to figure out why it appears it helps with hydration well guess what you may need the extra hydration, packed with enzymes and other nutrients, if you are stim sensitive for sure. is this added for novelty or is there more I'm missing i'll let you decide

Value 6.5/10

If ran at 2 scoops you get 20 servings at nearly 2.00 per serving ouch. if you can take 1 scoop for a whole run then maybe give this a shot but for people such as myself i think making your own pre-workout is the way to go. so i will base my review for the 1 scooper people out there and give it a 6.5 because 49.99 is still a pretty penny for a pre-workout

Overall this was not a horrible product it did deliver but if you cross the line it kicks you in the ass and lets you know it quickly. taste is unique and with the compounds i can see why they tried to mimic a classic kids treat galaxy pop. content on paper is great as it did deliver just be wary of the line of tolerance as it can ruin a work out pretty quickly. value is the only hitch i feel even though it has a great profile the cost of a pre-work out in my opinion should never go over a dollar per serving and i used 2.5 servings as my sweet spot. i will say meh and would not turn it down if it was given to me but as for seeking it out to buy it would not be #1 on my radar

-k-

Thanks to Platinum Labs for sending it out!
  November 4, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Sleep
  • Enhanced Recovery
  • No Prop Blends
    It has been sometime but here is a review LONG over due. The product is opti-dream, well more like opti-coma. I normally don't buy into sleep aids other then melatonin and Benadryl but this stuff was intense. I have used products like ZMA and resurrect also some others but none stack up to this. let me explain my thought in this review.

Taste 8/10

Taste 8/10

The flavor is peach tea and I normally hate peach especially artificial peach it is normally way too sweet. This was quiet the opposite it was the right amount of sweet and tart used to train at night so I would add this to my post workout to try to unwind and was stella. I always enjoyed pounding it back almost like a treat. I can't say enough about this flavor try it you'll see.

Effectiveness 8/10

One word to explain this product, WOW! this stuff at 1.5 scoops is enough to knock my fat ass out for 8hrs and wake up foggy. we all know the best time to recover is in deep REM sleep and this product gets you there quickly and keeps you there all night. as I stated in the taste portion I mixed this post work out and driving home I could feel it kicking in as soon as I pulled into my driveway almost 20mins after consumption. after an hour work out and max dosed pre workouts this could sooth my body and get me ready for bed which is a tall task to say the least.

I'm a huge fan of consistence and if a product can only deliver the goods half of the time it is not worth my time or money. Opti-dream delivered every time at the same dosage with out question! I love the fact there was no altering the dose the, only setback was the sleep hangovers it left in its wake. hell this product could make dinner with the in-laws fun just slip it in their drinks and presto they fall fast asleep! Great work and product platinum labs!!

--- Content 8/10 -----

When a company uses a fully disclosed label they already have my vote! everything used in this promotes restful night sleeps and recovery there is little filler other then the flavoring which uses maltodextrin and sucralose which cause some simple carbs but only 3g worth. the rest of the compounds look well dosed and work very well together.

Value 8/10

for 29.99 you can have the absolute best sleep of your life from an over the counter product. you cant beat it you can truly stretch this out to 40+ servings. you can't beat these results and the consistency of the product was far superior to anything I have used in the past.

Overall this is an amazingly good tasting product that delivers the goods every time with out fail. The content if fully disclosed but has some simple carbs in it. the price is great no complaints at all. I strongly suggest buying this product

-k-

Thanks to Platinum Labs for sending it out!
      October 10, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Focus
    • Taste
    What is good SR.com, today I want to review a product that falls into my favorite category, pre-work outs. I tend to like the instant gratification of a product, when you can feel it you know it is working it makes justification much easier. The product we are going to review today is, Awaken by platinum labs. This product is your basic pre-workout amplifier helping you get into the zone to crush a workout for best results. I think Pre-workouts will never be the same with loss of such great compounds like DMAA ect....

Taste 7/10

The flavor of which I received was Raspberry van...

Taste 7/10

The flavor of which I received was Raspberry vanilla and I have to say it was better then I thought it would be. it had a nice crisp taste to it I was able to enjoy it each time I drank it.

--- Dosage 7/10 ----
    very simple take 20-30 minutes pre-workout. the biggest issue I had was I needed 1.5scoops over the recommend 1scoop. I equate this to my broken receptors to caffeine.

Effectiveness 7/10

This product was not the best nor was it the worst. It worked like almost every other pre-workout on the market today. it had a fairly long energy aspect mild focus increase and okay beta-alanine tingles. The on aspect I did like it was consistent, even thought I needed more then the recommended dosage it delivered the same results through the entire container. One of my biggest pet-peeves is inconsistence in a products ability to perform and this product didn't let me down like I initially thought it would.

Once the product started to wear off I noticed there was no crash either. it was a very smooth comedown which is a huge plus. I normally could care less about the crash if it works but since I'm getting older my body is not bouncing back from adrenal crash like it used to in years past. as for gym productivity I can't say for sure this product turned me into a monster of sets and reps since I'm always injured these days but it did help motivate a bit to get my ass in gear.

Content 7/10

Products of today don't touch ones of yesterday but they still perform.
    the product label is fully disclosed and the content is all clinically dosed accordingly. there are many pluses here like the 300mg of caffeine and the cns and mood stimulators as well.

Value 6/10

at 34.99- 39.99 this product could be priced at a more competitive rate. I got this to last me 20days if used like used to train which this equates to 1.75 per serving very high considering the avg prework out can run you .85-1.05 a serving. the reason I gave it a 6 and not lower is the product delivered a consistent result every time and that makes the value better then the cost.

Overall this was a slightly expensive product but it did deliver on the goods every time. the taste was enjoyable to drink and I looked forward to it. the label is fully disclosed which is a plus. the only problem is I don't think I would spring to buy it unless I had a great month at work and hit a good bonus.

Overall
    Thanks to Primeval Labs for sending it out!
      August 3, 2016

• Cheap To Buy
    • Good Focus
    • No Appetite Suppressing
    • No Thermogenic Effect
    • Below Avg Value
    what up SR nation!!! today me and my fat ass want to review a product that aids in fighting the war against a medical condition called being fat! the product is Black Devil and it is produced by primeval labs. I have reviewed other products by them and didn't have much good to say so I wanted to try this and see if they hit on something. I have been around for awhile and when I started using diet aids ECA was sold over the counter. this product uses a pretty basic formula and concept as do all thermogenic fat burners these days with the FDA and our amazing government dumping tons of tax payer funds into looking into dietary supplements all the quality compounds are now banned.

---Dosage 5/10 ---

considering the amount of pills you need to consume this was a pain in the rectum. I started the dosage as directed 1 pill in the a.m and pill around noon time. I quickly realized this was very weak and I needed more. so I ramped up to 4 pills split through the day and this was a bit better but not perfect I changed to 2 pills and 2 pills which was better but I have had more luck with some other products that only use a 2 in the am and 1 at lunch. not a big deal but need to revise this.

---Effectiveness 6/10 ---

this product was advertised all wrong it is a focus and energy supplement not a fat burner. I had very similar experience to this as trey did. the product once dosed to my likings was pretty good at helping me focus in and maybe even a little mood enhancement but to claim ultimate thermogenic is a false statement. This product couldn't even put a sent in my appetite I didn't feel a thermogenic or even a slight body temp raise. I lost 2lbs total on this so why did I rate it so high?

the intense focus and clean energy was great! this product had me in the zone unlike most pre-workouts today. I was much more focused at work able to bounce from task to task with ease and able to function in a stressful environment like that is sweet. I used this product a few times as my pre-workout and it was pretty good but while training the energy wore off quickly. I really do think this is more of a focus and energy product not a true fat burner.

---Compounds 5/10---
    serving size is 2 caps keep this in mind it is important so you can fully under stand the label.
    this product is a blend of green tea(pretty useless)beta-pea(sweet compound)yohimbine bark(amazing compound)and some other so-so and useless compounds 2 pills contain 785mg of this so called blend. then caffeine is fully disclosed at 300mg per 2 pills. the reason for the 5 is the blends which I felt like they are under dosed since I'm pretty sensitive to yohimbine and pea and I could barely feel it. the caffeine was on point but wore off too quick when under stress which is odd since pre-workouts don't do that when they are of high quality. this leads me to believe it may be under dosed and lower grade compounds.

---Value 6/10---
    So price is great for just over 19.99 for a bottle. But value is not good since it didn't deliver on the claims. I think this somewhat supports my opinion on lower grade compounds. Most high end thermogenic fat burners wholesale for 29.99+ and this came in WAY under that. again just my opinion.

Overall primeval is a newer company and they are looking to break in and steal the show but the products have not been a full blown hit as of yet. they are close but need more work. the dosage of this is a bit of a hassle but easy, I really wish the product hit all of its claims that would have made this a top notch product but hey we can't win them all. compounds again for me are skeptical since they didn't deliver as stated and with the cost coming in at under 20.00 per a bottle of 120 makes you wonder.

Overall
    Thanks to Legion Supplements for sending it out!
      July 28, 2016

• No Dyes
    • Naturally Sweetened
    • Focus
    • Simple Profile
    • Clinically Effective Dosages
    • Effective Ingredients
    • Great Pump
    well it is review time again, and today we are going to review a product in my favorite genre PRE-WORKOUTS! I received pulse through the ER/troops program and I can't wait to tell you all what I think. I love my PRE's and think it is a staple for all people who train hard. Pre workout supplements have taken large hits with the loss of DMAA and then nootropics leaving a large gap in what was a great product. Companies have been trying very hard to come up with different ways to produce focus and energy to give your ever so important work out a boost. Let us jump to the review and see how Legion's pulse stacked up!

Taste 7/10

normally I favor simple flavors like lemon-lime and fruit punch so I'm a bit bias. the flavor I received was fruit punch and it was just muh... it wasn't overly sweet and it lacked the metallic after taste I looked forward to. the plus side here there was little to no dyes. this was not a very memorable flavor but it wasn't so bad you need to psych yourself up to drink it.

---Effectiveness 8/10 -----
    This product truly shinned in this meaningful category. when you think of a pre-workout I assume you think of steady energy and laser like focus right? well as I stated with the loss of DMAA and nootropics you lost a large chunk of the key compounds. Pulse tried its best to deliver on the PRE's of old and it didn't miss by much. The beta-alanine tingles were on point I felt them all over which is something I haven't had in sometime. the clean steady rush of energy was much appreciated as well. I have had good luck with this lately with YEAH BUDDY BOMB and stimul8, the only thing I can say about pulse was the energy was super clean with no crash!

Next which is more novel then anything is the pump. I felt a solid pump while training with this product. the pump was felt not only in the group I was working I could feel the pump through out my body.

The reason for an 8 was the focus aspect was not there for me. I look for the things I listed earlier and focus is important. when in the gym I have a list in my head of what needs to be accomplished to have a great workout. I don't like to depend on Pre-workouts to get me through but unfortunately ADD kicks in and I need the additional assistance from them. Pulse did not have me fully in the zone like others have in the past so that's why the 8.

--- Content 9/10---

Legion's pulse has clinical and beyond recommended dosages fully listed, are you kidding me?!?! this is amazing when you can wear it all on your label you got something special goin on!

---Value 7/10----

I really liked this product it beat my expectations by a lot but I think 39.99 for a pre-workout is a lot of money. even though this product rocks and has a fully clinical dosed fully listed content 1.60 per serving is really high. if Legion could get the price down to 30.00 I think the value and cost would be right inline.

Overall this was a solid pre-workout that delivered on all of its promise. the taste was average but enjoyable nothing special other then the lack of dyes. in a lackluster world of pre-workouts this product topped the charts with its fully listed content. the only small hiccup is the price tag is steep for a pre-workout product. if you have spare change and want a top quality product this is the one.

Overall
    Thanks to Nutraceutical Innovations for sending it out!
      July 26, 2016

• Fat Loss
    • Mood Support
    • Powerful Stimulants
    • Appetite Control
    • Prop Blend
    what's up SR nation, today I want to review yet another fatburner but this time we have some solid potential! the product is burn Xtream and it is produced by nutraceutical innovations. most Fat burners are just loaded with caffeine or some form of mood enhancement compound to keep you happy since your cutting your macro intake down. this product seemed to deliver on both accounts and I can't wait to tell you more, so follow me and lets review!

Dosage 8/10

Dosage 8/10

FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS! in all seriousness it is crucial to follow directions on products like this. here is a small belief I have on fat burners, The reason all the fun things have been removed(ephedrine, PH's, DMAA, ect...) is from ignorant consumers not following directions and getting hurt! if you simply take the recommended dosage of 1 pill before breakfast and 1 before lunch for 1 week to assess tolerance, then 2 in the am and 1 in the afternoon we may have the great products of years past to this date. sorry for the rant but all i'm trying to say is FOLLOW THE MANUFACTURE DIRECTIONS!

Effectiveness 7/10

Overall this product delivered what I anticipated. it was very stim heavy and it partially curbed my appetite while helping me remain in a positive focused mood. I enjoyed the stim rush that seemed to last quite awhile the focus was on point with a mid-grade pre-workout and the mood enhancement was a fine plus. when checking the content list a seasoned supplement user can pick out the worth while compounds the only downfall is they ARE ALL IN ONE HAPPY BLEND!

While on this product with a small calorie cut back and moderate cardio increase I lost a total of 5lbs and 1.0%bf not a lot but enough to say it aided in something. I feel like I could have lost more pounds if I truly cut the cal and trained like a monsta. Effectivness delivered what I hoped it would overall.
    The thermos effects were present the entire run which is nice to have on a product that actually claims to have thermogenic properties. As stated the total weight loss was 5lbs and I wish it was all pure fat but I assume it was some water and maybe 1-2lbs BF. either way I think this is a good product in todays fat burner category.

Value 7/10

this product performed as well as I anticipated which is a plus on a skeptical product like a fat burner. nothing beats good old fashion diet and exercise which is key but for around .90cents a serving this is a great aid. this product comes in around 34.99 this is a fair price.

--- content 7/10---

if it didn't work well the blends kill it but this product did deliver on its claims so I will not complain

Overall this is an easy product to take, just follow the directions they are there for a reason. it is a fairly effective product that will AID in fat loss but there is no magic pills and it is not DNP or Clenbuteral or even Ephedrine, but it worked well. it compares to other high end products like pyroxamine and ripped cocktail in ways of thermogenic. the value is fair for what it delivered no complaints other then the Blends.

great product and if I decide to cut with an over the counter product I would consider it again

Overall
    Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
      July 22, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Disclosed Protein Blend
    • Mixes Well
    • Taste Great
    • No Proprietary Blends
    • No Amino Spiking
    • Possibly Pricey
    Good morning SR family! Today I want to review the hardest product out there, Protein! How can one tell if a protein product is working? how can you tell if it is of high quality? these are all very good questions and very hard to answer, I hope we can get through this and make sense of it. Protein is essential to your daily calorie intake it is what starts the muscle building process it is KEY to say the least. We have all supplemented protein and we all have a general idea and Knowledge of proteins and what each type does. either way lets review PROTEIN!!!!!

--- Taste 8/10 -----

This is...

--- Taste 8/10 -----

This is the only supplement that taste matters since a lot of people use protein shakes as desserts such as myself. the flavor was a chocolate brownie and it was delicious mixed in both milk and water. I took it a step further and added PB2 powder and it was the greatest mid-day snack! RCSS has nailed taste down for sure.

--- Effectiveness 8/10 ---

So this is the toughest area to judge for me. how effective and how can you tell? I like to put this up to how I feel after workouts and heavy daily activity where I should be sore. This product delivered the goods I needed to refuel and keep those muscles feed with protein all day long. I felt that my recovery after workouts was 10-20% better then without anything. King whey like all of Ronnie's products uses the finest compounds much like the other high end companies out there. the way you can tell if a protein is of good quality is gut pain/uncomfortable feelings. low end protein products make you feel bloated and have some digestive distress, RCSS king whey does not cause those symptoms at all it was very clean no protein farts and no discomfort. great win here.

Content 8/10

Not much to say here besides no blends! this product wears it out on its label for all to read. when companies do this it settles any debate of what could be the actual amounts and is it truly there. RCSS takes the guess work out of it. The quality is another thing you notice as I stated in the last section poor protein products can cause some distress this was amazing and delivered what it needed to.

---Value 7/10 -----

so it goes protein can be quiet costly to produce and the price reflects that here. starting AT 44.99 and ranging up to 58.99 this is pretty pricey but well worth it. you can trust that the product is of high quality and makes good on the price tag. RCSS has state of the art facilities and all there products are top notch. the way I used this product it lasted for thirty servings and that comes out to 1.97 per serving. it met my expectations and that's what I call value.

Overall the chocolate brownie flavor was great mixed in any beverage of choice. proteins effectiveness has always been a tough supplement to judge but when you take this in and you feel fuller longer when used as a mid-day snack and your recovery is increased after a workout with no gut pain and bloat you know its working as designed. content is fully disclosed and RCSS is top notch. price is high but the product delivers the goods. I will gladly put a full hulk seal here great job to Mr.O and his team.