hardworker

• Member has only posted 2 reviews

Reviews by hardworker

November 10, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Boost Libido
  • Inhibits Aromitization
  • Minty Fresh Breathe
    First off I'd like to thank Cray and everyone at AMS & Forerunner Labs for giving me the opportunity to run this and some other products.

Secondly... This is NOT a prohormone. Not sure as to why it is categorized with them. It's an AI. Hopefully admin. could move this to the proper category.

Now for the review...

F-MeltĀ® 400mg

Effervescent Absorption Matrix 45mg
    Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium
    Bicarbonate, Tartic Acid

Take two tablets a day. One tablet approximately 8 hours apart.

I'm not going to get all scientific on y'all, but I will go over the ingredients briefly since this will be the first review for it.

Hydroxypropyl Beta Cyclodextrin... it basically protects the compounds from being able to be broken down by the body(liver, stomach, etc...) allowing it to be more effective.

Ellagic Acid... it's an extract from raspberries and has been shown to act as a natrual SERM.

Resveratrol... comes from roots of several plants. Mainly the japanese knotweed. It's shown to be a natural estrogen blocker.

7,8 Benzoflavone... helps boost libido, sperm count, and inhibits the conversion of androgens into estrogen.

As for the Rapid Dissolve Agent F-MeltĀ® and the effervescent Absorption Matrix. Here's a link to the AMS site were it explains it perfectly.

Effectiveness ( 8 ) - it's probably the best AI I've used. The easiest way for me to tell is, the amount of consistent acne/bacne. This is the first time I've had an issue with acne since highschool. And I've run multiple DAA basedproducts products with AI's. Up until know my, favorite AI was testradex.

Besides the acne, other noticeable differences was my libido. Now I'm always a horn dog when on natty test boosters, but no chick was safe. Lol! Pretty much every chick I came across was looking good. But I will also give some of this credit to the testogen xr I was taking. I'm sure the horny goat weed played a part in this.

Didn't have any issues with dry joints cause of the orange triad and omega thin I was taking.

Taste & Mixability ( 9 ) - The taste was good. It tasted like a weaker altoid. I know some people might be be put off by the holding under the tongue aspect, but it didn't bother me. There were times I'd forget about it and it would almost be disolved.

Value ( 8 ) - I think this is very competively priced. You can find this almost on any supp site. The ranges I've seen from $25-$30.

Overall ( 8 ) - It is an all around good AI/testbooster. And I genuinely enjoyed the way you take it. For the price and effectiveness of it, I will definitely be purchasing this again. I would also recommend this to anyone looking for a quality AI for a natty stack or PCT.

February 18, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Insane Energy
    • Pleasant Tasting
    • Good Pumps
    • Endurance
    • Great Focus
    • Lean Gains
    • Recovery Inbetween Sets
    • Noticiable Cuts
    • Not Wanting To Workout Without It.
    This is my first review ever, so go easy on me.

The product I'm reviewing is Napalm from MuscleWarfare. I freaking love this stuff. I've tried Jack'd(not impressed), 1MR(I really liked and used until I found Napalm), Assualt(I liked, just wish it was stronger). I didn't experience any crashing afterwards BUT I'm also NOT stim sensitive.

This is my first review ever, so go easy on me.

I'll start off with the one character flaw of Napalm. I've never felt like crying but at times, i'd feel as if the world was against me. Like, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't accomplish anything. And this feeling would come and go throughout the day. The longer you take napalm, the better you get at overcoming those reoccuring "feelings".

Effectiveness... I gave it a 9 because I got the same physical reaction as taking 1MR, but the mental clarity and focus with Napalm is amazing. And again, I'm not stim sensitive, so there were no crashing issues for me.

Gains... let me start off by saying I am large. 6'0 ft 275 lbs. I'm not trying to bulk up, just get leaner. Its hard for me to see noticiable changes but after using this product there were slight changes. The cuts in my arms and shoulders were a little deeper. My chest is firmer and my abs are noticiable when flexed. (Only when flexed though lol)

Mixability... the punch and grape flavor are good. They're not the best but definitely enjoyable. It doesn't completely disolve but i'd say about 98% of it does. Just a little grainy on the last sip. And yes, the color changing is pretty cool.

Value... I gave it a 7 cause it is pricey. But it works so... just try and keep a look out for special offers.

Hope this reviews helps...