gervs11

• Member has been active for 1 year, and was last online today
  • Moderate community participation

Reviews by gervs11

Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  November 22, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Fillers
  • Super Clean Protein
  • Mixes Well
  • I Use It Daily
  • Open Label
  • A Bit Pricey
  • Light On Taste
Nutrabio whey isolate

Nutrabio whey isolate

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
I have been training for most of my life, as regularly for the past 4 years. I have made it a habit to consume a protein shake after every training session. The result of this is the fact that I have used MANY different protein powder supplements over the years. I have used anything from simple whey concentrate, to isolates, to blends and caseins. I have found what I enjoy over the years, and often times it is not the most expensive option. That being said, depending on the time of year and where I am at in my training, I sometimes prefer higher calorie or carb powders over lower calorie ones. This also helps the wallet a little as these are usually less expensive. When using the 100% whey protein isolate from Nutrabio, I was nearing the end of a reverse diet cycle, which means that I was consuming a higher amount of calories than usual. This product fit in niceness and allowed me to vary my carb sources more as there were virtually none present in a serving.

Here is my review.

----Ingredient Profile--
Nutrabio, as per usual, went all out with clarity and open label. Everything is included in detail and nothing is left to the imagination. Not only is the protein sources listed, but it is listed in its entire amount and the total yield of the protein. There is no guessing at where the 25g of protein comes from. Following their quality guidelines, they even include how the protein is extracted, which of course is of the highest standards. Everything, right down to the amounts of flavouring and thickeners are listed. You can be sure that there are no unnecessary fillers here.

As for the macronutrients, they are nothing less than stellar. Being an isolate with very little fillers, the protein content per scoop is pretty high, at 25g. That is followed by a pretty low carb total of 2g. There is no fat listed on the label since there is no fat present per serving.

For 110 calories and 25g of protein, this is a great option, especially for those in a caloric restriction.

Serving Size: 1 scoop/4.75tbsp (30.53grams)
Servings per container: 29.7
Magnesium 22mg
Sodium 102mg
Potassium 158mg

Whey Protein Isolate (non-denatured) 28.74g
-(28.74 grams WPI90 yielding 25 grams of complete protein)(CFM cross flow micro and ultra filtered. Cold pressed. Instantized with sunflower lecithin)

Other Ingredients: Flavouring (natural flavour 750mg, natural cocoa 500mg, xanthin gum 350mg, salt 110mg, sucralose 80mg).

Taste: I'll start off by saying that cookies and cream is not my go to flavour of choice. I usually find them lacking in taste. This one from Nutrabio is decent. It did not have any weird taste like some I have tried. It is not heavy on the flavour however. This is probably due to the fact that there is very little extras added, which to me, is only a good thing. You may need to work at finding the perfect ratio of liquid to powder. I found that less liquid than usually was needed in order for the cookies and cream flavour to be tasted. Once I figured that part out, there was not much to complain about. It was definitely not difficult to get down. 7/10

Mixability: This worked as your typical protein powder. It is not like a pre workout where you shake a few times and you're good to go. You need to shake it for a good 20-30 seconds. I never really found this an issue as I blend all of my shakes with ice. But I did want to try it out for the sake of this review.

Dosing: 30.53g is the serving size, providing 29.7 servings per container. Those are pretty specific numbers and I give kudos to Nutrabio for being so detailed and diligent. However, I did not worry about the .grams. I always use a scale to measure out my protein and aimed for 30g per servings. I can say that it did give me about 29-31 servings.

Effectiveness is always a little tricky to review in a protein supplement. People will use protein powders for various reasons. Some may use it just to reach their protein numbers for the day instead of whole foods or when whole foods are not available or convenient. In this case, I would say that it is quite effective as it definitely does help in reaching that goal. Others may use it in baking in order to boost the protein value of certain baked goods. In this area, I found that it reacted like any other whey protein. Some people may be looking to gain weight and like to have a liquid supplement in order to reach their goals. This could help by not keeping to full so that they can add in other calories later. In this regards, it works quite well as it is fast digesting and leaves room for other calories. I'd say that most people who use this whey isolate are probably using it around training, which is how I used it. Whether or not you believe in the anabolic window, it is still nice to make sure that you get in your protein and carbs to fuel your workout and to replenish afterwards. This protein is absolutely perfect for that as it is of the highest quality, is quick digesting, and has the highest biological value. These are all important for muscle protein synthesis. Will you see extraordinary gains beyond what you would if you used another protein or whole foods, probably not. But you can be rest assured that you are not selling yourself short by using this product.

In doing what it claims to do, with realistic expectations, I would rate the effectiveness as a 10/10

--Value----
At the time of writing this review, every web site I consulted had it listed at $39.99 for a 2 pound tub. This works out to $1.34 per serving. It is definitely not the most economical protein out there, that is for sure. In order to determine the value, you would have to assess the importance you weigh on the highest quality of ingredients and the openness of the brand vs the actual benefits you will see from taking it over others. For my personal beliefs, I would rate the value at a 7/10. I like the quality and trust the company, but more often than not, my wallet would have me looking at cheaper alternatives.

----Side Effects--
None to speak of for me, although those with lactose intolerance may have some issues.

--Conclusion--

There is no denying that Nutrabio makes great quality products. I personally trust the brand and believe that they are doing good for the supplement industry. In terms of protein powders, you will not find a higher quality product than this. The taste is ok if used in a decent ratio to liquid. It is quite pricey but that price may be something you would want to pay for such a product.

Overall
Thanks to Platinum Labs for sending it out!
  November 19, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Sleep
  • No Grogginess
  • No Knockout Ability

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
I am very versed in nighttime, sleep support supplements. I have taking many over the years and I would say that they are the most important supplements in my regime. I have two young children at home and need to wake up quite early to train. Some days, I do not go to bed until late and need the extra support to not only fall asleep faster and to stay asleep, but also to wake up recovered and refreshed in order to train hard and hit another long day ahead. When I use sleep support support supplements, I look for aid in falling asleep, staying asleep, morning recovery with no grogginess and a refreshed feeling. If I could find a supplement that can do all of that, I would never let it go. That being said, I had high hopes for OptiDreams as it promises an advanced nighttime formula, a wake up to a better body and a restful night sleep.

calories: 12
Carbs: 3

Vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol: 1000IU
-A deficiency in Vitamin D leads to sleep disorders. It can have negative impacts on the amount and quality of sleep one gets, which in turn effects the mood upon waking.

Phenibut: 750mg
-It is a powerful stress reducer. It stimulates GABA receptors to promote sleep as is passes the blood, brain barrier. It also improved neurological functions. Many users speak of relaxing effects. It provides deeper, better, and more restful sleep. There can be a dependency related to phenibut, so it is encouraged to not use it every day.

N Acetyl-L-Carnitine: 500mg
-Although controversial, some studies have found that L-Carnitine has sleep improving qualities, especially in those suffering from breathing problems while asleep.

Lotus Leaf PE 10:1: 300mg
-It is said to have a calming, relaxing, almost sedative effect. It helps with anxiety and creates a peaceful feeling.

L-Theanine: 250mg
-It is known to improve the quality of one's sleep. It works to quiet the mind and slow down racing thoughts. It reduces edgy or glittery effects from caffeine.

Dandelion Root Extract 4:1: 200mg
-It is naturally used to reduce stress, leading to a better quality of sleep.

Valerian Root Powder: 180mg
-It is used for sleep disorders, especially insomnia. With the right ingredients, like hops, it can be used to cause drowsiness. It is also used to treat anxiety and depression.

Green Tea Extract 70% catechins, 40%EGCG: 100mg
-Studies find that green tea extract makes the brain less susceptible to oxygen loss, which leads to sleep disorders. It can help fight stress and damage caused by oxygen loss, which is why it is included here.

Raspberry Ketone Powder 99%: 100mg
-Usually associated with weight loss(although very controversial), I have not found any information as to why it is included here in this sleep supplement. If anyone has the answer, I would love to know.

Hops: 50mg
-When combined with Valerian, is has sleep aiding effects. Together, they combine to increase the quality of sleep and improve the overall sleep experience

Taste: I want to start off by saying that I have tasted some pretty funky night time supplements in the past. Some were even very hard to get down. The orange mango flavour from Platinum Labs was very good by comparison to others. It actually tastes as promised, with a slight chemical taste. This is usually expected from these types of supplements. I would rate it as a 6 overall in flavour and an 8 in the nighttime support formulas.

Mixability: This was a non issue. I never had any difficulty mixing it. It never gave me any graininess or settled at the bottom. it didn't foam and worked well with a couple of shakes.

Dosing: At 6.5 grams, it is said to provide 30 full servings. I do not have scale that measure in point grams and found that each scoop provided 6g on my scale. That being said, once I finished the tub, I realized that there were only about 27-28 serving in the container. This tells me that each scoop probably weighed a little more that 6.5g. If you are wanting a perfect dose, you may consider getting an accurate scale to the decimals. It didn't really bother me much though.

In terms of effectiveness, I would say that this product performed above average for me. It is not the best I have used, but it is far from the worst.

Knock out ability: This is by far my favourite aspect of sleep support supplements. I love the feeling of needing to get to a pillow before passing out where I am. With that being said, I did not find OptiDreams very effective in this department. Never once while taking the product did I feel like I was getting tired or going to fall asleep. My eyes never felt heavy and sure as heck didn't feel a need to lie down. What I did get in this department however was a sense of calmness and relaxation. This was only present though, if I were to lie down between 30-45 minutes after taking the product. Any earlier, or later, and the effect was not present. I did help clear the mind of thought, helping me fall asleep, but not much faster than usual. 5/10

Ability to stay asleep or to get back to sleep: In this area, I found that it worked quite well. I usually wake once a night to use the washroom, at that didn't change at all throughout my use of this product. When I did wake though, I found it pretty easy to get back to sleep. In fact, I hardly felt awake at all. It was more like my body just knew what to do and my mind was still in bed. 8/10

Morning recovery/grogginess/refreshness: I have to say that it was ok in this area. I have used a lot of products that really led to the grogginess, making it extremely hard to get going in the morning. That is probably do to the fact that many products use melatonin. OptiDream does not. That leads to a pretty clear wake up, helping you get ready to go faster. I liked that about this product. in terms of recovery, I don't find that it provided much in that area, although it is not really one of the promised effects. refreshness was ok since there was no grogginess present. That being said, I wouldn't say that I felt more refreshed than I would have had I not taken the product. 7/10

Overall, I'd say that it is a pretty decent option to help with the sleep process. It is not going to knock you out, but you will not notice any negative effects from it either. 7/10

At the time of writing this review, I could not find OptiDreams listed on any retailer's site, including Amazon. The only place I could find it was on Platinums Labs' own website for $34.99. The label and design on the site is slightly different, leading me to believe that it has been rebranded and that is the reason I could not find it. Either way, $34.99 is a pretty good price for a sleep supplement as it is not uncommon for competitors to be listed well above $50. Therefore I would say that the value is pretty good and I would not have any issue paying that for this product.

Side Effects

I did not experience any side effects with this product, which in my mind makes it better than most in this category.

--Conclusion----
I believe that OptiDreams is a solid sleep support supplements. Like I stated earlier, it is not the best out there, and would not be my first choice. However, it is far from the worst I have tried and at $34.99, it is a pretty good deal. If you are looking to switch up your nighttime routine, you may want to give this a try.

Overall
Overall
9.3
9.2
Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
  November 15, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Hydration
  • Better Endurance
  • Good Recovery
  • More Hydrated
  • Reduces DOMS And Muscle Fatigue
  • Slight Chemical Taste
Endur3

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
I mostly resistance train, from 4 to 6 days a week and often like to include an intra workout product to help keep me going throughout longer sessions. Lately I have been only using electrolytes and hydration drinks but was really interested in the combination of hydration, protein synthesis and recovery offered by Endur3.

Calcium (from Dicalcium Phosphate): 57mg

Magnesium (from Magnesium Aspartate): 16mg
Chromium (asHistidinate And Picolinate): 1,000mcg
Sodium (from Sodium Citrate): 65mg
Potassium (from Potassium Citrate): 150mg
This electrolyte blend is very nice to have intra workout as opposed to a simple amino formula. I love electrolyte and was happy to see these here, and at there dosages with the form of each provided as well. There is also another blend listed below.

InstAminos (Instantized BCAAs 4:1:1): 7.5g
L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine
-BCAAs can be controversial. Either you like them or you don't. They are said to increase protein synthesis and are also muscle sparing, especially during a fasted state. They help reach levels of amino acids in an otherwise unbalanced diet of amino. A 4:1:1 ratio is the most commonly used as it is the most research backed. 7.5g is a pretty hefty dose.

Velositol: 2g
Amylopectin Chromium Complex(Providing 2g of high amylopectin starch(waxy Maize)
and 1,000mcg Chromium comprised of histidinate and picolinate))
-Increases muscle protein synthesis, regardless of the protein source. It even works m with Branch Chain Amino Acids.

L-Glutamine: 2g
-enhances the ability of the immune system to deal with high stress workouts. It also helps in recovery.

L-Taurine: 1g
-Can help increase focus, increase muscular strength, increase muscle endurance, optimize cellular hydration and reduce muscle breakdown.

Electrolyte Matrix: 980mg
Potassium Citrate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Aspartate
-Helps to keep a positive balance of electrolytes that are lost during strenuous training.

VitaCherry/Sport: 480mg
(Whole Tart Cherry) Standardized to total and type 1,2 anthocyanins:
-Used as a recovery aid by relieving post exercise muscle and joint soreness.

Taste: I had the Snake Venom flavour. It's not bad. I definitely prefer it over the flavour of the pre workout Re1gn. It almost tastes like a sour cherry/lemon. It has only a slight chemical taste, but not too bad at all. I'd rate it about a 7 out of 10.

Mixability: This mixed as expected. Being as the aminos are instantized, a couple of shakes usually worked well every time. I never had any real problems with settling, but I do usually shake before drinking as a habit.

Dosing: I found the dosing to be pretty accurate. 1 level scoop would usually provide around 26 g. The label states 16.3 so I'll take it. I was able to get the full 30 servings from the tub.

In terms of effectiveness, it does what it is intended to do. My workouts always felt energized and I had the energy to get through. I never felt dehydrated or flat. The electrolytes were a welcome addition and aided in keeping me fuelled. I usually only use electrolytes intra workout, so having the added BCAAs and other goodies were only positives, wether you believe in them or not. Either way, there was no down side.

At the time of writing this review, it can be found for $34.99. It is not the cheapest intra workout on the market, but then again, it also has quality ingredients and many extras. I would say that with everything added, it is a pretty good value. I usually look for intra workout at 30 servings around the $30 mark. This is pretty close and has added benefits. I wouldn't have any issue paying that price for this product.

Side Effects

I did not experience any side effects from Endur3.

Conclusion

I think that OL has put together a pretty good intra workout competitor. There are many extras that set it apart from others in this category and the electrolytes are a great addition. I really don't think you can go wrong here, even at it's full list price.

9.1
Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
  November 14, 2017

• Increased Focus
  • Increased Pump
  • Makes You Feel Sick
  • Too Jittery

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
I have taken many pre workout supplements in the past, ranging from simple caffeine to more elaborate and exotic stimulants. I am pretty stim tolerant and really liked the profile of Reign. I was glad to see the addition of new ingredients and was hoping for a new and different experience from the regular pre workouts out there.

L-Citrulline: 5g

L-Citrulline: 5g
-used for its performance benefits. It first converts to arginine, and then to nitric oxide for vasodilation. It increases blood flow to the muscles and helps prevent fatigue. 5g of pure citrulline is a pretty good dose. I'm glad to see it is not 5g sd citrulline malate.

Pomegranate Powder Extract: 1g
-Contains natural ingredients like catechizes, nitrates and nitrites and combined are possible more efficient than arginine at circulating blood to the muscles. This lets you recover your strength faster by improving vasodilation.

AGmass Agmatine Sulfate: 1g
-Patented form of agmatine sulfate. Inhibits nitric oxide synthase for improved muscle pumps. Promotes better intra workout energy and is also strongly linked in aiding mental clarity.

Intense Energy Matrix: 678mg
Caffeine Anhydrous:300mg
-Pure powdered form of caffeine. Linked to many benefits like increased fat loss, muscle endurance, muscle strength and power and faster recovery. 300mg is a pretty good dose. Beginners may want to halve the dose to start and assess tolerance.
Eric Jarensis Extract(root)
-Has therapeutic mood boosting effects by increasing dopamine and noradrenalin levels. Often associated with that euphoric feeling. Therefore, it will increase the quality of training.
Julgans Regia Extract(root)
-Shares similarities with DMHA. It enhances energy and mental alertness. It also improves cognitive functions. Its is also associated with a "feel Good" sensation.
Stim-X as C. Macroceras Extracted for Alkaloids
-An industry first stimulant, brought to us by OL. It is tough to say what it is made of and OL does not state what alkaloids it is standardized for. Macroceras includes some "false yohimbi bark" so some of the effect are the same. This includes the negatives for those sensitive to yohimbe.

Vaso6 (Gallate-Enhanced Oligomers): 300mg
-Another first from OL. Its a vasodilator and nitric oxide enhancing ingredient. It also improved energy and recovery. It is the trademark extract of grape seed and green tea.

Theacrine as tasteless TeaCrine 40% yielding 40mg: 100mg
-Similar to caffeine, providing long lasting energy. It makes its distinction with the fact that there is not tolerance build up over time. OL decided to go with the tasteless version, which is a very welcome decision. Those who have tasted products with the regular form will know what I mean.

AstraGIN Proprietary Blend: 50mg
astragalus membranaceus Extract root and Panax notoginseng extract root
-It increases/enhances the amount of nutrients your body can absorb. That means that you will be taking full advantage of all of the great ingredients included in this product.

KannaEase: 25mg
as Sceletium Tortuosum Standardized for alkaloids
-It is a herbal powder extract derived from a South-African "feel good" herb. It is calming, stress relieved and cognition boosting. It helps elevate your mood during tough workouts.

--Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
Taste: I had the Dragons Mist flavour. I must say that I found to be a little strange. There was some fruitiness to it, along with a little chemical taste. It was not my favourite, but also not the worst. I never had any trouble getting it down. I'd rate it about a 6 from 1-10.

Mixability: This was never an issue. At only 9.2g for two scoops, it really did not require a lot of water. 8oz or so was just about right. I never experienced any settling or graininess.

Dosing: 2 scoops was pretty accurate and around the 9 gram mark. I always used 2 scoops as I am pretty stim tolerant. In terms of energy and focus, I would go with 2 scoops every time, equalling the full 20 servings per container

This is by far the most important part of the review. Lets look at the promised effects listed on the bottle.

Incredible Pumps: With the Agmatine, Citrulline, Vaso6 and other ingredients, I would say that this ranks up there in the top pump supplements I have taken. I wouldn't say that it is skin splitting pumps but it provided a consistent swelling in the muscle bellies that not only lasted throughout the workout, but that I could feel for hours later. I found it to work best when paired with a couple of high rep warm up sets leading in to working sets in the 8-12 range. There were some effects during low rep workouts, but obviously not nearly as noticeable.

Endurance: This one is a little tough to determine. While taking this product, I was able to complete my workouts without ever feeling the need to quit or getting to tired, even during longer sessions. I will say however, that even before taking this product, I felt the same. I guess then, it didn't add any endurance from my usual routine, but it didn't take anything away either, which is a plus.

Tunnel Focus: I am never one to really get that tunnel vision when working out. I do however feel focused and moving from one set to the next without any distractions is as good as it gets for me. This product delivered in that area. I never felt my mind wander, the need to check my phone, or to socialize. I was just content to get the job done. So I'd say it is pretty effective in this category.

Energy: This is just straight through the roof. Every single time I took 2 scoops, my energy levels were noticeably high. To the point that if for some reason I could not start lifting on time, or was delayed somehow, my body would scream to get moving. Along with that though came a l little bit of jitters and slight nausea. I was never sick at all, but sometimes thought that being sick might develop. This was something that went away pretty much right after lifting. The energy was smooth at first and long lasting. Thanks to the Theacrine, I was able to feel the effects throughout the entire tub of the product. The energy level is definitely a winner with this one.

At the time of writing this review, it can be found for $26.95 at certain places. This makes it very competitive in this category. Especially when you consider what it can do.

Side Effects

The only side effect I experienced was jitteriness and very slight nausea. This was only presents what training was delayed and went away once it began.

Conclusion

I believe that Olympus Labs has a winner here with Re1gn. If you can handle your stimulants and you are looking for something to really get you going, then maybe you should give this a try.

Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  October 28, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Helps With Recovery
  • Increases Hydration
  • A Little Expensive

I'd like to thank Martinez and Nutribio for the chance to review Intra Blast. I have been a supported of intra workout nutrition for quite some time. I have tried products from straight BCAAs, to Amino Acid complexes, to simple hydration formulas. I have my favourites and my current go to's, but I always like to change things around and try other products on the market. So here we go.

----Ingredient Profile--

The ingredient list begins with a healthy dose of electrolytes, which is always nice to have as part of an intra workout product. It really helps keep you going, especially during long, high volume sessions.

Calcium (Calci-K): 95mg
Phosphorus (Calci-K): 82mg
Magnesium (Albion): 28mg
Sodium: 50mg
Potassium (Calci-K): 79mg
Next up are the Amino acids.
Muscle Growth EAA/BCAA (10g)
BCAA (7.4g)
L-Leucine (HPLC) (Naturally fermented): 3.8g
L-Isoleucine (HPLC) (Naturally fermented): 1.8g
L-Valine (HPLC) (Naturally fermented): 1.8g
We all know the benefits and controversies regarding BCAAs. For those new to thew ingredients, i leave you in the hands of Marc Lobliner, who was instrumental in starting the whole BCAA craze.

L-Lysine (HPLC): 850mg
L-Threonine (HPLC): 850mg
L-Histidine (HPLC): 450mg
DL-Phenylalanine (HPLC): 300mg
DL-Methionine (HPLC): 100mg
L-Tryptophan (HPLC): 55mg
These are the essential amino acids which are really nice to see included here. Many supplements only contain BCAAs so to have these included, really help the recovery process and give you that extra little endurance factor.

Now we move on to extra little goodies and blends.
Muscle Recovery Accelerator (5G)
L-Glutamine (Kyowa Quality)(HPLC): 5g
It is nice to see a full 5g dose of Glutamine. Some people may argue that Glutamine does nothing to help promote recovery. Either way, it is here and sure to cover and holes that may be present in your recovery game.

Strength & Performance Matrix (3G)
Betaine Anhydrous (trimethylglycine) (HPLC): 2g
Made from the amino acid Glycine, it may boost muscle strength and size by helping with creatine synthesis. Its linked to extra muscle strength and power output.
OKG (L-ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate 2:1 reacted) (HPLC): 1g
It is said to preserve muscle protein synthesis and spare nitrogen levels.

Electrolyte & Hydration Optimizer (2.8g)
Taurine (HPLC): 2g
Taurine has many benefits but seeing as it is included in this blend
it works to optimize cellular hydration and maximize muscle function. Taurine has been implicated to be a potent cell volumizer.
Calcium Potassium Phosphate Citrate (Calci-K): 525mg
Has many benefits like healthy circulation and blood flow.
Sodium Phosphate: 157mg
Increases maximal oxygen uptake for improved endurance performance.
Di-Magnesium Malate (Albion): 140mg
Promotes energy production and storage

Extra quality control info. for those interested.

Calci-K:This calcium/potassium/phosphorus complex is specifically designed to fortify liquid food products. It is a readily absorbable form of calcium that maintains complete dispersion at a pH between 3.5 and 8.0 when added to liquids. No additional suspending agents are necessary to keep this ingredient dispersed. (

Albion:ALBION is the world leader and innovator in mineral amino acid chelate nutrition.
(http://albionminerals.com)
HPLC: High pressure liquid chromatography
(http://www.rajaha.com/hplc-grade-importance-hplc/)

--Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

Taste: I tried the Sweat Tea version. I wasn't sure what to expect since I'm not really a fan of sweet tea in general. I found that the flavour is true to its name. It does in fact taste like sweet tea. There is not artificial or chemical taste and I'm sure that sweat tea fans would enjoy the flavour. It is not overly sweet or sour. That being said, it is not my favourite flavour.

Mixability: I never has an issue with this. It always seemed to mix right up with a few shakes. Rarely did I ever have any leftovers or graininess in the bottom. I am however, someone who shakes in between drinks. Just a habit I have developed. But by doing that, no problems.

Dosing: This was pretty spot on too. All of time, I need to weigh out my serving, but with Intra Blast, it was very close every times. We're talking .grams off if at all. Eventual, I stopped weighing and just used a level scoop. By doing that, you are able to get the full 30 servings out of the tub.

In terms of effectiveness, this is not the type of product that you can really "feel" like pre workouts. Where you see or feel the benefits is in the quality and lengths of your workouts. Intra Blast, really fuels your muscles so that you can push harder and longer in the gym. It provides you with the increase in stamina and helps you feel like you can go longer than if you did not take it. That being said, on lighter, shorter workout sessions, I did not feel the benefits as much as with heavy and high volume sessions. This is really where this product shines. The next part is with recovery. It helps hydrate your muscles and provides you with ingredients to help you recover faster. I usually take a stand alone glutamine product to help with recovery, and I really find that my immune systems benefits from this. Have a full serving of glutamine in this product, means that I do not need to supplement with the ingredient further. I'd say that for what it is, and what it does, it's a 9/10 for effectiveness for me.

At the time of writing this review, it can be had for $36.99 on Amazon. That is a pretty steep price for a 30 servings of an intra workout product. That being said, we need to remember that it is jam packed with a lot of effective ingredients, as well as electrolytes. It is almost like a 2 or 3 in 1 product. Taking that into account, if you can afford it, I'd say it is a pretty good value.

Side Effects

I experienced 0 side effects from this product.

Conclusion

I think that Nutribio has a really solid product here with Intra Blast. Like most of there products, they are high quality and very well dosed. This is usually reflected in the price. That being said, if you could afford it, you really can't wrong with Intra Blast. It could only help in the long run.

Overall
Overall
4.5
4.5
4.3
Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Interesting Flavor
  • Quality Ingredients
  • Works With VMI K-XR
  • Prop Blend
  • Expensive At Two Scoop Dosages
  • Under Dosed Ingredients
  • Low Benefits
  • Low Pump
  • Low Vascularity
  • Filler Ingredients
I'd like to thank VMISPORTS for the opportunity to review Vasogen through the Trooper program. I'll start by saying that I am not as well versed in pump products as I am in stimulant and performance based products. I have used a couple like Hemavol (years ago), Vasky and straight Citrulline. To be honest, I have never really found a pump product to deliver any noticeable effects that I would not have experienced without them That being said, I went into this trial with an open mind and hopeful attitude that they would be the one for me.

The product starts w...

The product starts with a few ingredients to help with fluid balance and replacement.

Niacin (B3 as Niacinamide): 10mg
Chloride: 61mg
Sodium: 39mg
L-Taurine: 2g

Then there is the Vasogen Swell Matrix Blend, which unfortunately, is wrapped up in a 1.15g proprietary blend. It includes the following:

Hawthorn Berry Powder: It is used to regulate blood pressure and it is a safe way to counteract any supplements that may cause high blood pressure. It does this through vasodilation.

Schizandra Berry Powder: Helps with the body's ability to fight stress. It has shown benefits for energy, cognitive function and mood.

Theobromine: Like caffeine, it can provide intensity to a workout but without affecting the Central Nervous System. It has also been linked to better NO productions, so better pumps.

AgmaPure (agmatine Sulfate): A patented form of agmatine sulfate, this pump inducing ingredient improves blood flow for better pumps while also providing some nootropic (mood enhancing) effects.
Pine Bark Extract(std. min. 95% Proanthocyanidins): Can help increase the endurance and performance yield in the gym by increasing the amount of oxygen in the muscle and by dilating the blood vessels.

ViNitrox (Grape and apple polyphenols): Also added to help with blood flow and to increase nitric oxide levels in the muscles.

Based on the ingredient list, there are some really effective things in here. It is just too bad that their amount are kept from us. That, along with the fact that the blend is only 1.15g, I would say that it is pretty dispointing. I would like to see 1g of agmatine alone.

Taste: I have the Blueberry Razz flavour, with the picture of blue raspberries and coconuts. I mention the picture because the taste is overwhelmingly that of coconuts. There is a hint of fruitiness but it is hidden behind the coconut and slight chemical taste. It is not a bad flavour and =I never once struggled to drink it, but it is not in my top contenders. I'd say maybe about middle of the pack.

Mixability: I did not experience any issues with the way the product dissolved in water. Sometimes, there was some granulation left at the bottom of the shaker cup, but that could be due to not mixing thoroughly enough. Usually, a couple of shakes did the trick.

Dosing: 6.68g per serving. I did not wish to take out the small scale to measure out the . grams so usually I would just use a full scoop, which I measured out to be 6g. At one serving, the container lasts 30 days, but really, I think that you would need at least 2 scoops to see any desirable effects. That brings the total down to 15 days worth. In my opinion, that is simply not enough.

This is the area of the product that I am the most disappointed in. It is also the most important. For me, I never experienced any changes, benefits, or effects from Vasogen. I tired taking it with carbs, without carbs, with more carbs, with protein, with protein and carbs, and it never really made a difference. I used it consistently throughout the 30 days, no matter which body part I was hitting and I can't say that I ever felt any effects from the product. On a couple of occasions, on arm days, I included 2 scoops to see if I could feel anything, and again, I felt nothing more than usual. This was disappointing, as the ingredients present in the profile are quality ingredients, but the doses just might not be high enough. It is also possible that the product just did not work well for me. As I stated earlier, I never really experienced success with a pump product. So you should keep that in mind.

The cheapest I could find this product listed at is $29.95. That is right around the same price as other pump products, so it is competitive. But there are others out there at a lower cost with really good reviews like MTS Vasty, which goes for $20. You then need to consider the fact that you will probably want to consume 2 scoops of this at a time, with brings it down to 15 servings, making the value a lot less favourable. So you would have to decide whether or not the price is worth it for you.

----Side Effects--
I did not experience any side effects with this product. Unfortunately, not even positive ones.

Conclusion

I think that VMI is on the right track with Vasogen. They are good quality ingredients set to help out with a fuller pump. If only we could see the dosage upped and the proprietary blend gone, it might be a product worth considering. But as it stands now, I don't think that Vasogen is a product that I would be willing to spend my money on. It is just not worth it for me.

Thanks to Loud Muscle Science for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Booster
I'd like to start by thanking LoudMuscle for the opportunity to try out and review Launch Sequence as part of the trooper program. I have taken many different types of supplements before, included various natural testosterone boosters that included increased libido as part of the overall effects. But I have never used a straight up men's health supplement with the sole purpose of enhancing or restoring interest in sex. I have been on a calorie restriction for some time and with adding calories into my diet, with the addition of Launch Sequence, my hopes were pretty high with this combination.

Ill start off by stating that it is a proprietary blend (1560mg). usually this is something that would be a negative for me, but with this type of product, I am more concerned with wether or not it worked, than with the actual dosages.

Tongkat ali: Refered to as "home grown viagra". It boosts libido thanks to its eurypeptides. Helps to restore normal levels of testosterone by increasing the rate of release of free testosterone from the sex-hormone-binding globulin (SHBG).

Horny goat weed: It contains chemicals that help increase blood flow and improve sexual function. Often used for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.

Tribulus terrestris: Often used to elevate testosterone back to normal levels, which also helps with male sexual enhancement.

Yohimbe bark: Although usually used for weight loss, it can also be used to boost libido in both men and woman which in turn enhances sexual performance.

Ashwagandha: this has many different benefits. in this case, it is a natural herbal alternative for loss of libido and erectile disfunction. It can also significantly benefit fertility.

Maca: Studies of Maca report a heightened sense of sexual desire. It is often used when anti depressants tend to decrease sex drive. The mama reverses the effects, adding more enhanced libido.

Mucuna Pruriens: It is used as testosterone booster and to increase erections by strengthening them to improve erections. It can help treat impotence as it inhibits the release of prolactin which can cause problems with erections. It also helps with sperm production and health.

Muira Puama: It is shown to increase libido and to support healthy erections. In turn, it supports male fertility.

Rhodiola rosea extract: Although it has other adaptogenic properties, it significantly increases libido. Because of this, it inhibits stressors that are usually the cause of erectile dysfunction. it in turn, helps support healthy sexual desires.

Base on this list, it is easy to see that LoudMuscle has really packed Launch Sequence with a healthy assortment of ingredients proven to support male sexual performance. Without an open label, it is hard to say wether or not the doses are enough. We will have to let the results speak for themselves.

--Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
Taste: N/A pills

Mixability: N/A although the pills are decent size and easy to get down.

Dosing: 2 capsules with food once a day. Pretty simple and easy to follow. It has a full 30 day supply, so 60 pills.

This is the part that really intrigued me, as I did not know what to expect. When first starting this product, I would take the pills in the morning, not thinking anything of it. It is always just easier to take all of my pills at breakfast. It is part of my routine and I don't forget to take them this way. I soon found out that the few hours before work (I am a teacher by the way) is not the right time to take this product. Apparently it is time sensitive. I would take two pills around 7 am and about 4 h ours later (11am), I found myself with what could only be called a "semi" . Just having my boxers against my junk would cause a slight sexual sensation. Not an all out erection, but enough to be aware of this and be self conscious about my bulge. And I don't wear tight pants. It took me a couple of days to realize that it was actually the product causing this. So I then decided to take it around 7pm instead. To my surprise, I experienced the same effects around 11pm. Finding myself in this situation helped my sexual arousal, but not my wife's unfortunately lol. In terms of sexual performance, I can't say that I experienced more pleasure, longer lasting or harder erections. Where this product does shine, is getting you in the mood. For me, this is huge because after a long day of teaching children, and coming home to more young children, my sex life really takes a backseat, which could be a strain on any marriage. This product really delivers in that sense. If only I could find a version for my wife.

At $89.75, this is a very expensive supplement for 30 days. It is really difficult to say if it is a value or not. Like i said earlier, it really helped getting in the mood, which could be a marriage saver. That in itself may very well be a value for someone. It is a luxury supplement and at this price, you should know that going in.

Side Effects

Other than the explained benefits, there were no side effects.

Conclusion

This is a great product that does what it claims. If you are laking the sexual desire, this is the product for you. It will really gets you in the mood. If you can afford it, even if your not lacking in this area, you should give it a try. You will love it.

Overall
Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!

• Good Focus
  • Smooth Energy
  • No Jitters
  • -missing Some Key Ingredient
  • Pump Could Be Better

I'd like to start by thanking Outbreak for the opportunity to try their pre workout as part of the trooper program. I have been using pre workout supplements for years now. I have used all different types, from low stim, no stim, moderate stim, high stim, performance based, endurance based, safe and natural, to new and exotic stims. Suffice to say that I have tried many and feel as though I could provide a solid opinion on them by now. Throughout my usage of Pathogen, I used the supplement at 5am semi fasted, with about a half of a scoop of whey protein. This stayed the same throughout my usage.

L-Citrulline Malate 2:1: 5000mg
-Citrulline fights fatigue, while promoting muscle gains. Being combined with magic acid, I'd like to see the dosage higher, at least up to 8mg.

Beta Alanine: 3200mg
-Increases stamina strengths and therefore, muscle gain. 3.2g is the recommended daily dosage. I'm happy to see it added in the amount. Some people may not like taking the full dose at once due to the parasthesia (tingles), but I kinda like it. Plus it means that I don't have to supplement else where to get the full dosage.

AGMass (agmatine sulfate): 1000mg
-This pump inducing ingredient improves blood flow for better pumps while also providing some nootropic (mood enhancing) effects. 1g is right around the sweet spot for me and usually what most companies add to their products.

Choline Bitartrate: 500mg
-This nootropic enhances memory, brain health and cognition. recommended dosages range between 250-1000mg, so 500mg here is near the middle of that.

Caffeine Anhydrous: 350mg
-Waterless, highly concentrated form of caffeine. 350mg will be high for beginners, but for someone like me, it is right around where I like to be.

TeaCrine 40% as Tasteless: 125mg
-Like caffeine, it will provide the needed energy for a full on attack of the gym. Unlike caffeine however, one does not build a tolerance to theacrine, which ensures a smooth, lasting energy over the course of the entire jar of preworkout. Outbreak even uses the tasteless form, which is appreciated, especially after tasting products with the regular form, which can taste pretty bad and take over the entire flavour.

Theobromine: 100mg
-Like caffeine, it can provide intensity to a workout but without affecting the Central Nervous System. It has also been linked to better NO productions, so better pumps. 100mg falls in the range of daily recommendations

Jugulans Regia (root) extract: 100mg
-It is a naturally occurring source of DMHA. This central nervous stimulant enhances energy and mental alertness. It has been linked to "feel good" or "euphoric" moods. 100mg is a pretty good dose, especially considering the other stimulants in this product.

Taste: Agent Orange Pineapple
-The taste is pretty accurate to the name. You do get the flavour of both orange and pineapple, although I Would say that it leans more heavily to the pineapple side. It is recommended to mix it in 8oz of water but I found that 12oz gives it a perfect balance of sweetness and bitterness. I'd give it an 8 overall on a scale of 10.

Mixability: I am one of those people who do not shake the cup very hard or for very long. Instead, I tend to shake between sips. overall, I did not find any issues with the mixability. There was some graininess left over from time to time. But I don't really mind that so much.

Dosing: Servings per container say 28 and I found that to be pretty accurate. One this is however, that I would recommend using a scale to weigh out each dose as the scoop provided tends to under dose each serving. A serving size is 11.8g and I found that with a full scoop, not heaping, it usually came out to about 8 or 9g.

Energy/focus
With Theacrine, caffeine, and DMHA, it is hard to go wrong with this product. Right from the beginning, it provided me with intense, focused energy that lasted well beyond a 60-90 minute workout session. The energy from this product was smooth and consistent throughout then entire workout and throughout the entire jug. That is probably do to the Theacrine. Focus was always present, but not as noticeable as the intense energy. it was not a jittery energy, but smooth and consistent. If I had to compare it to another product, I would say that it is about the same as Kraken at a single dose.

Performance/pump
Although there is a decent amount of beta alanine, and CM, I did not notice any added performance boost. My numbers still progressed in the gym, but not any more so than they usually do due to progressive overload. I never felt like I could lift much more than usual, but I did have the energy to continue with my sets. I did not notice any extra pump effects either, which I was looking forward to with the CM and Agmatine.

--Value----
At the time of writing this review, it can be found for $34.99. For a product with 28 servings and some pretty good ingredients at decent dosages, I would say that it is a decent value. Although I would like to see cheap ingredients like creatine added so I would not need to supplement extra, which would increase it's value slightly.

----Side Effects--
I did not notice any negative side effects. Like I said, there were no jitters involved at all. One thing however, is the that "good mood" feeling that you get from DMHA. Hours after my workout, (around 4), I would just be walking around with sense a euphoria. It is difficult to explain otherwise. Only that you really feel good, almost high but unimpaired. If that makes any sense. Either way, I can't say that I hate that feeling.

Conclusion

I think that Outbreak has a strong competitor in the pre workout market with Pathogen. It is laking in a couple of areas like performance and pump, but the energy and good mood feelings are off the charts. I have taken many pre workouts over the years and I would rank Pathogen in my top 5 favourite in terms of energy and focus. It's definitely worth a try in my opinion.

Overall
Thanks to Herbal Nitro for sending it out!
  August 29, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective
  • Gentle
  • Cheap
  • None

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
Before I begin, let me post a warning. The nature of this product makes reviewing it somewhat graphic and/or gross in its description. If your reading this though, I assume you are expecting the details, if not looking forward to them. Here we go.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

I want to start by saying that I do not have stomac problems and do not suffer from indigestion or bowel movement problems. I am quite regular, with a solid trip to the bathroom around 5:30 each morning following a large glass of water. Stool is usually solid and does not require much effort to produce. I decided to try My Gentle Cleanse to see if it would help empty out my system a little more due to the higher food intake I have been taking in. That's my background for this setup.

The ingredients listed on the label are part of a proprietary blend featuring 487mg. Usually with supplements I do not like to see prop blends but since this isn't a performance based pre workout or post workout where dosages matter in the long run, I am ok with it. As long as it works.

Casanthranol USP (cascara sagrada bark)
-Cascara is a shrub and the dried bark is what is used to make medicines. It is often used as a laxative for constipation by stimulating the bowels. The amount here is unknown but based on the blend dose and the effects which will be mentioned later, it is probably not very much.

Senna Leaf
-The fruits and leaves of the senna plant are used to make medicines. It is also used to treat constipation and clear the bowels. It is also frequently used fo treat irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). It works by irritating the lining of the bowel to create a laxative effect.

Fennel Seed
-It's used for various digestive problems like heartburn, intestinal gas and bloating. It makes sense to include it in this type of product. It works by relaxing the colon.

Dandelion Root
-it is used to treat intestinal gas, upset stomac, and as a laxative to increase bowel movements. It contains chemicals that decrease inflammation, helping the process along.

Aloe Vera Leaf
-It's used to treat inflammatory bowel disease. It is a laxative for constipation.

These are the ingredients, but as stated above, it is impossible to know the amounts in a proprietary blend. It is safe to say that each ingredient is included for a reason in this product. There are no unwanted fillers, just ingredients known to help ease the bowel movement process.

Taste
-There is no taste as it is in pill form. No unwanted tastes or burps.

Mixability
-N/A

-As per the recommendation, you take 1 capsule per day for a total of 30 days. There are in fact 30 full servings in the bottle and each pill is a standard size. Not very big and goes down easy.

- You can definitely feel this product work. The entire time that I used it, I could tell a difference from when I did not use it. That being said, I did not make very much of a difference. This is what I mean:
Prior to taking this product, my stool was always consistent, hard in nature and easy enough to pass. It was always solid, usually in one piece with no "cut offs". I would always have to whipe a few times to clean up properly (as I assume is normal). I never struggled on the porcelain. Every since taking My Gentle Cleanse, my bowel movements are just as easy but a little softer. Not very soft to the point of being uncomfortable, but still noticeably softer. Also, when cleaning, I would only need one whipe, and it would ALWAYS produce what I call the "ghost whipe", which is highly exciting by the way.

These were the only differences that I personally experienced. However, like I mentioned earlier, I never had problems with my digestive system, but I could see that someone who does would greatly benefit from this product.

At the time of writing this review, it can be had for $15.99 which I would say is pretty good value for someone who is suffering from digestive issues. I know that if I were, 15 a month would not be missed.

Side Effects

No side effects other than the desired ones mentioned earlier.

Conclusion

Even though I did not see crazy results from this product, I beleive that it is very well formulated and can be a great asset for someone who is looking for digestive releif. At $15 a month, you really have nothing to loose by trying it. I am thinking of continuing to take it, just for the ghost whipes alone.

Thanks to BioWar Nutrition for sending it out!
  August 28, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • -good Taste
  • Clinical Ingredients
  • Good Pump
  • Clear Label
  • -low Energy
  • Low Focus
  • Low Doses

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
I would first like to thank Biowar Nutrition for the opportunity to review Implosion X. I have taken many different pre workout products in the past, ranging from high/exotic stim, low stim, performance based, energy driven, and focus driven products. i believe that I have a solid base to compare this product with others.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

First of all, it is great that Biowar is using a fully disclosed, non prop. blend to make their label very clear for the consumer. These days, I believe that it is a must and still can't get over the fact that some companies still hide behind their labels. So, here are the ingredients.

L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 6g
-Citrulline is an amino acid used to prevent muscle fatigue, allowing a couple of extra reps in the gym. It also boosts nitric oxide production, enhancing blood flow and delivering the highly sought after pump. With the magic acid being added takes away from the some of the benefits of Citrulline. Most studies have shown benefits at the 8g mark with CM. I think if only L-Citrulline was used then I would be happier with the 6g. Since it is CM, I would like to see the total be bumped up to 8g. Having said that, it definetely isn't the on the low end compared to many other products.

Beta-Alanine 2g
-BA is a non-essential amino acid which raises carnosine levels and increases the amount of of work you can perform at higher intensities. the consensus seems to be to consume 3.2g per day with timing being irrelevant. Implosion X contains 2g, which isn't the clinical dose. I'd like to see it higher so as to not have to supplement any extra, but I do understand that some people would want to take two separate dosages to avoid the paresthesia (tingles) associated with beta-alanine.

Betaine Anhydrous 1.25g
-Betaine in the human body can help with strength and power output if taken over a period of time. Recommended dosages are 1.25g taken twice per day. Again, to get the full benefits, one would need to supplement another way throughout the day.

Agmatine Sulfate 500mg
-Agmatine helps in nitric oxide performance, which when combined with the CM from earlier, can help produce that pump. It also is connected with healthy brain function. Dosage recommendations range from 1.6 to 6.4mg per kilogram of bodyweight. depending on your size, that would put 500mg on the lower end, and money companies are now dosing agmatine at 1g. That being said, combined with CM, would will probably see the desired effects in terms of nitric oxide.

Glucuronlactone 500mg
-G regulates the formation of glycogen. I honestly do not know much more about it. I'll leave this one up to the experts. Feel free to comment if you could help out with this one.

Caffeine anhydrous 250mg
-This pure powdered form is dosed right around the sweet spot for most people. 250mg is a little light for me as I tend to favor higher stims, but many people will appreciate this dosage.

Alphasize GPC 50% 200mg
- Alpha GPC is known for its brain boosting capabilities but also has a positive effect on muscle growth and strength gains. It is nice to see it included here. Many supplement companies are dosing this at 300mg or higher.

L-Norvaline 100mg
-It is often found in pump promoting supplements and it is said to increase intra-workout power and recovery. Minimum dose should be 100mg, which is what is provided here.

Noopept 20mg
-Noopept is as nootropic used to enhance brain function, especially cognition. It is said to lower anxiety and boost mood. Recommended dosages range from 10-40mg per day. 10mg been one the low end in this product but still meeting the criteria.

Huperzia Serrata (huperzine A) 10mg
-It increases acetylcholine levels. This in turn, is associated with a greater "Mind to Muscle" connection. Dosages range from 50mcg to 200mcg with 10 mg being quite bit.

Rauwolfia Serpentina (Std. 90% Rauwolscine) 1mg
-It is usually used as a fat burner. Can be known as Alpha Yohimbe and causes blood vessels to relax, augmenting blood flow. It is standardized at 90%, which is nice, but still seems a little low. I'd like to see it up near 3mgs.

Taste
-I had the Blue Raspberry version. I have to say that this flavor is never really a favourite of mine. That being said, I didn't get a very distinct blue raz taste from it. It was however a little sour and fruity; quite enjoyable. I enjoyed the flavour throughout the entire tub. It is sweetened with sucralose and Ace K, but didn't really artificial in nature. Some people may not like the fact that it is artificially sweetened, and may prefer a naturally flavoured product, but i don't mind artificial sweeteners at all.

Mixability
-This was never an issue. With the recommended 12 oz of water and a couple of shakes, it was good to go. I did not try it with more or less water as I was content with the recommendations. I did have to shake a few times to get the settled bits on the bottom throughout the drink, but I usually do anyway so this was not an issue for me.

-As mentioned earlier, I found that some ingredients were dosed a little on the light side. Therefore, I often found myself using a little more than the recommended 11.6g. I often would use a heaping scooping, which would bring the total up to about 14g. The scoop size was pretty accurate in comparison to the serving size, always within a couple mg. Following the guidelines, I'd say that there are in fact 30 servings, but seeing as I was using a little more per serving, I fell a little short, somewhere around the 25 serving mark.

-This is the section that gets interesting/complicated for me.
Performance
-Based on the dosages in each serving, I know that I am getting the performance benefits needed from ingredients like Beta alanine and Betaine (if supplementing from another source to reach the full clinical dosages) . Since I did have a product that I would take post workout to fill the gaps, then I would say that this product does deliver the performance benefits needed. If using as a stand alone, I'm not sure that the benefits would be there (or as evident). That being said, during my time taking implosion x, I did manage to elevate my numbers in the gym on a consistent basis. I would like to note however, that I was making consistent progress (more weight and reps weekly) before taking it, and continued to see success after taking it as well. Since I was already using the ingredients found in this product before hand, I think it is safe to say that I continued to enjoy their benefits with this product. So I did not loose benefits from Implosion X, but maintained them.

Energy/focus/Pump
-This area of the product was a little disappointing for me. I found the energy pretty weak, to be honest. I am used to higher stimulants, so keep that in mind. The 250mg of caffeine was not enough for me. It was equal to maybe a small cup of coffee. It kind of helped me wake a little bit early in the morning, but never really get me motivated to hit the gym. I have used some products before where after taking it, I couldn't wait to get to the gym and crush some sets. that was not the case here. I was simply just going through the motions, workout after workout. I never felt any energy kick or focus from Implosion X, which is surprising considering the nootropics found in the product. On the pump side of things, I was not as disappointed. with the citrulline Malate and the agmatine combined, it was actually quite good. I talked earlier about how the dosages may have been a little low, but combined together, I'd say they did their job.

At the time of writing this, Implosion X can be found for $39.99. I think that this makes it quite expensive compared to other products. Yes, some of the other competitors are listed at higher prices but seeing as you'd have to supplement further to get the full benefits of some of the ingredients, I find it to be overpriced. I'd like to see it closer to the $25 mark if I were to buy it again.

Side Effects

I didn't get any negative side effects from Implosion X. I would caution though that 2g of Beta alanine will cause parasthesia in most people. I never usually get it and did not with this one either.

Conclusion

To sum it all up, I think that Biowar is on the right track with implosion X. They are clearly labelling their product providing key ingredients, without unecessary and unwanted ingredients. I think that if the doses of some were higher, it would make Implosion X a good competitor to other top pre workouts. However, as it stands now, I would say that it is a decent pre workout option. I am just not sure that "decent" is enough these days when there are other complete pre workouts that are at or about at the same price level. I would buy it again if the price were to come down and only if pairing it with another product that would fill in the gaps. I hope I touched on everything. Let me know what you think.