gabem10

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+29)
  • Was an active member for 5 years, but hasn't been online since April, 2016
  • Member has only posted 1 review

Reviews by gabem10

Overall
Overall
  August 29, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Lean Mass Gains
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Back Pumps
I just want to start off by saying that I was very impressed with my first "true" Ph run of Halo-Plex. After about a year of daily research on this site I decided that Halo-Plex, Hard Rock's clone of Halodrol, was for me. I read several reviews on how others ran halodrol and tried to build a stack that would suit me. My goal this run was to put on about 8lbs of lean mass. And I have to say that I was on point with my goal.

Before Cycle Stats: 5'10/160lbs. I started this cycle at the end of a cut that I began over last summer. I wanted to get my body fat down as much as I could so I could jump into sort of a lean bulk.

Pre-cycle and Support Supps:
Milk Thistle-preloaded 2 weeks prior and throughout cycle
Cycle assist-preload 2 weeks prior and throughout cycle
Organ shield-preload 2 weeks prior and throughout cycle
Taurine-5 grams daily throughout cycle
Fish Oil-throughout cycle

Cycle:
50/75/75/100/100/125. I started out the first three days at 50mg. Day four and on to week four I ran it at 75mg. Weeks four and five I dosed at 100mg. On day three of week six I upped the dose to 125mg.
Week 1: I didn't expect much this week. However, knowing that I was on "something" made me really push hard this week. I wanted the cycle to start off great.

Week 2: The first part of the week was similar to week 1. By the middle of the week I started to feel Halo-Plex and see a difference. My lifts were gradually going up and I was pumping out more reps. I started to notice a difference in my shoulders. They seemed more vascular and were taking on a great shape. My traps as well seemed bigger than normal. The pumps were also more noticeable. I wasn't taking any pre-workout during the cycle. I maintained at 75mg for this week.

Week 3: This was a great week for me. My shoulders and traps looked huge. I was up about 15lbs on every lift which made want to push myself even harder. I didn't wanna leave the gym. My focus this cycle was to gain some mass in my legs. I killed it on leg days. Shoulder and trap days seemed to be my favorite though. The vascularity in my shoulders was amazing. And my traps continued to look huge.

Week 4: I upped the dose to 100mg here and between week 3 and 4, this was the "sweet spot". I felt like a beast in the gym. I was throwing 275 pretty easy for about 6 reps. The back pumps were also very noticeable here. I increased my taurine intake a bit and it helped but back days were rough.

Week 5: This week was pretty similar to week 4. The back pumps remained but I was still killing it in the gym. I was curling the 60lb dumbells with good form. I'm not one of those guys that swings his whole body to do a curl. I'd rather curl a 15lb dumbbell with good form then swing around a 45lb one. I was up to 176lb and looking a lot leaner. I also incorporated crossfit during weeks 3-6. I went to crossfit about 3 times a week in the mornings. Hitting the gym about 5 times a week in the evenings.

Week 6: I decided to up the dose to 125mg the last week. Sides were pretty much non-existent other than back pumps. I didn't feel much shutdown until this week. All cycle I had been horny as hell and wanted to foo everything in sight. But, this week I felt libido come down. I also started dpol this week.

PCT: I ran Chlomid at 120 for a few days and the proceeded with 90/60/30/30. I also added Animal Stak with Dpol during PCT. I looooved Dpol and Stak together. On my off days I would run regular DAA. I also add Green Mag and Craze during PCT. Craze is amazing but that's a review on all it's own.

Overall: I had a great run with Halo-Plex. The sides were minimal and very controllable. I ended PCT at 171lbs lean. Which is a bit more than my goal and I'm very pleased about that. My avatar is me at week 5 I believe. The price is great, the results are awesome if you put in the hard work. I ate clean for the most part and had cheat days on Sundays. I ate around 3500-4000 calories to compensate for doing crossfit. Most would say this is a great beginner PH but I would call it a great all around PH if you're willing to put in the work and make a specific goal. My goal was to lean bulk adding about 8lbs and I slightly exceeded that. Thanks to the site for providing all the reviews and logs and tools I needed. Everything was just a search bar away.