fmrPRO

• Was an active member for 5 years, but hasn't been online since July, 2015

Reviews by fmrPRO

July 4, 2013

Cons:
    First of all, I want to give a shout out to USPLabs for finally creating a protein. This is something that many of us have been waiting for and I was happy with the finished product.

Taste- 9/10 This stuff not only tastes great, but it masks some of the less than pleasant stuff I mixed this with. Green Vibrance for one ;) I even used some of this in my coconut oil/protein bites and I have to say that might have been my favorite batch. It can be a bit too sweet if you mix it with the directed 6 ounces of cold water. I usually mixed mine with 12-16 ounces of fluid and it tasted just fine...

Mixibility/texture- 8/10 Mixed as directed this is a nice thick shake, that make for a refreshing treat. I never had any undissolved bits or granules at the bottom. As I mentioned earlier, I usually mixed my protein with 12-16 ounces of liquid, and although a bit thinner, it was still not like an isolate shake. It has a nice texture that makes you feel like you had something to eat, not just drank some water.

My only gripe with this product is that it was too "wet" in the container. I weigh and measure everything, and measuring this stuff out was a pain. It sticks to the scooper and clumps up when dry. Once it mixes, it's great. Before that, however, it was a pain in my a$$.

Profile- 8/10 I like what they did for the most part. They don't disclose the filtration process, and that is something I would have liked to know. But other than that, solid ingredients. And on the bright side, if I take this for the next 3 years straight the CLA might have some benefit. Perhaps a bit more fat for a post workout than I would like, but considering this is geared as a balanced anytime protein, I can take it.

Side effects- 10/10 I had no issues with gas or bloating. With protein, it hard to gauge the absolute effectiveness, but the signs of poor digestion are one thing that you can notice. Other than no GI issues I would say I experienced no side effects from the use of this product.

Effectiveness- 7.5/10 I can say I noticed an occasional improvement in recover, or reduced soreness. Being a CrossFit athlete, I feel like I am sore in one place or another most of the time. I had a few instances where I thought I was going to be sore, and maybe its because of OEProtein, I had decreased soreness and improved recovery. The reason I didn't give a higher rating is because I was also on another product that is supposed to help with recovery (Pink Magic). Its hard to say for sure. But thats the thing with Proteins... Hence why I don't really like reviewing proteins.

Value- 6/10 ~$30 for 2 lbs of protein is a little steep in my book. I feel you can usually find quality products for $10/lb. At $15/lb and in a 2 lb container, I was not pleased. At 44g of product (30g protein), the 2lb tub lasted me 20 days I believe. Thats not very good if you need several tubs to get you through the month IMO.

Perhaps if they sold it in 5lb tubs they could knock the price down, but I don't think thats on the immediate horizon. Not to mention this stuff is touted as the greatest thing since HSB. With all USPlabs products there is incredible hype... Incredible hype behind a slightly above average protein powder kinda rubs me the wrong way. Ill leave it at that.

Overall 8/10 - slightly above average product that is over hyped and over priced. It tastes great, mixes great, and doesn't cause GI issues. If you have the cash I would suggest trying it out, but I'm not sure I can afford to make this a staple for me.

Thanks SR

May 12, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Easy To Take
    • Excellent Motivation. Consistent Motivation
    • Over Hyped
    • Slightly Expensive
    • Nothing To Write Home About
    Intro/Background- I ran Versa-1 for an 8 week cycle, stacking the product with MBCAA, Jack3d Micro, and Prime/C20 for the last 4 weeks. While I did experience some PRs, that is something I have come to expect from my typical routine. I am a CrossFit athlete and I eat a very strict Paleo/Primal diet in Zone proportions. I am 6'3" and maintained 235lbs throughout my 8 week run. Now on to the details...

Taste/Convenience- 10/10 1 Pill a day is about as easy as it gets. I typically dosed mine 1 hour pre-workout upon waking. I always train in a fasted state, and this just works best for me. Also the pills don't taste like Anabolic Pump pills, so thats a sure plus!

Value- 6/10 A full months supply (@1 a day) will run you around $35. This is a little over a dollar a day, which isn't too bad, but considering the hype this product carried and under-delivered, I was left wanting more. More Bang! I have seen some other users going to 2 caps a day, but this would only further deflate the value, and I am not sure the reward would be any better.

Motivation- 10/10 this was Versa-1's bright spot. While it may have been hyped at the next greatest thing, while taking Versa-1 I did not want to take days off. It wasn't because I was less sore, or feeling fresh, I just refused to be out of the action. So while I was hoping for increases in other areas, I may not have noticed them, but my motivation remained consistently high throughout the 8 week cycle.

Results- 5/10- No noticeable increases in strength, endurance, vascularity, or any of the other things I was expecting. When paired with C20, I did appear leaner, but nothing during the first 4 weeks when I ran Versa-1 solo. As a CrossFit athlete, I was really looking forward to increased endurance and recovery. I was unable to notice any improvements in this area.

No change in weight despite eating a hint above maintenance. This could be seen as a good thing, but considering the amazing results I have seen from previous C20 use, I attribute that to C20, not Versa-1

Conclusion: I think Versa-1 might be a great product for some. While it did help me stay motivated throughout my run, I can't say it was my favorite product. I think in the future, it was going to run another cycle, I would use it as part of a cut stack. When cutting calories, it can be tough to stay focused on the prize. For me, Versa-1 helped in that area big time.

Versa-1 is touted as a non-hormonal muscle-building phenomenon. I don't see it that way. I see it as a way to keep grinding when trying to loose a few. Heck, stack Versa-1, C20, and OEP powder, and I might get to single-digit BF% (that sounds like a good idea actually)

So all in all, if you are looking for the next breakthrough supplement, wait for the Protein. If you are looking for a product to help you stay motivated day in and day out, Versa-1 might be your product.

I certainly can't write this review without thanking Adam and Casey for all the support and allowing me to test their products. It is an honor to be associated with USPlabs, and I am very grateful for this opportunity in particular. Thanks again guys!

Thanks for reading SR Family

September 29, 2012

• Clean Energy
    • Euphoric Feelings
      First and foremost- THANK YOU to Lecheek Nutrition for allowing me the opportunity to try this product out and log my experiences!

I also want to say that the results I saw while taking Oxy ECA Black were not typical. Combined with an excellent diet and workout regimen, Oxy ECA Black was the icing on the cake and really helped me get that little bit extra.

Background: I have used a decent array of Thermogenics/Fat burners to compare Oxy ECA Black to (OEP, Recreate, Hyper T2, Shred Matrix, Hydroxy-cut, and countless other samples) I have been paying close attention to my diet and exercise routine for several years now. (Paleo for the last 3 years) I ate a Paleo Diet in Zone proportions for the duration of this cycle. I do CrossFit. During this cycle I think I only took 1 off day. If your interested you can check out my log here :http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=20886.0

Enough with the drivel, on to the review:

I'll start off with results: During my 27 day cycle of Oxy ECA Black I leaned up, felt great and was able to push myself to my limits on a daily basis. By leaning up, I noticed increases in vascularity, decreases in love handles, and striations come out. I started noticing veins in my lower abdomen that I have never seen before! Also, my shoulders became noticeably more defined while on this cycle. All of this happened while increasing my total calorie intake. Ill take that any day of the week!
      By felt great I noticed significant improvements in my perspective and outlook on things. Early on in the cycle I had some less than favorable things going on, but I still felt on top of the world. This is something I have rarely felt from a supplement before, so my hats off to Lecheek in that regard. I noticed a euphoric feeling that would kick in shortly after my first dose, and continue throughout the day. Unfortunately these feelings did seem to fade a bout 1.5-2 weeks into the cycle, but I think that was just my body building a tolerance to the product.
      The energy you get from this is almost scary at first. The first couple days 1 cap was all I needed. As with many fat burners/thermogenics, after a day or two you are feeling like you need that second dose, or double dose. Not with ECA Black. As a fairly stim-tolerant person, that was a pleasant little surprise. I do want to note that the potency did seem to fade over the course of the cycle, but that is a bit to be expected. I never did go above 2 caps in 1 day though, so that was good, but more about value in a bit.

Taste/dosing: Most days I popped 1 cap upon waking and another cap about 7 hours later. Worked for me. I saw some others doubling up, but I never felt the need. As they are caps, taste is not an issue. The caps are normal sized, so no worried about getting down horse pills.

Value: At somewhere around $24 a bottle (45 caps), this can go either way for value. If you run 1 cap a day for a while, and never go above 2 a day like I did, you end up with just under a months supply. However if you start at 2 and up it to 3 a day, your value gets cut down. Depending on how you choose to dose this, it could last anywhere from about 3 weeks to a month. 2 caps a day for 3 weeks equals just around $1 a day for a fat burner. I think with the positives I experienced from this, it's well worth it.

Side effects: I have already touched on the positive sides in results, but as far as negative sides, I did not notice much of any in that regard. I will say that for a stim-sensitive person, this product could be a bit much. I can see this causing some negative sides for someone who doesn't usually consume much in the ways of stimulants. But none for me!

Stacking: I did have the pleasure of stacking this with Hyper T2 for about a week. Since it wasn't a full cycle, I wont really say much about the combo other than :WOW I wish I had the chance to run that stack. But I did combine this with Creatine, Fish oil, Protein and other basics. I do not think this needs to be stacked to be effective. Combined with solid nutrition and hard work, this will help you obtain results!

Summary: This can be an excellent stand alone fat burner to help you shed some pounds and improve your physique. If you were to stack it, I would suggest combining it with Lecheek's Hyper T2. That stack would be sick. But this gets my sign of approval, and I recommend giving it a shot for your next cut.

Thanks for reading. I hope this was helpful. If you have questions ask! And as always DO WORK

September 1, 2012

• Needs To Be Stacked
      First and Foremost, I want to thank our local Lecheek Reps for giving me the opportunity to run this supplement in my log, free of charge! Thank you muchie! ;)

I want to start off this review by saying this product has potential... As a stand alone product, I would say skip this(5/10). As a component of a Cut-stack, this could be a worthwhile addition(8/10). Ill explain...

While I did loose about 5 lbs while on the 45 day cycle, I cant contribute that to Hyper T2. My diet was extremely calorie restricted and the volume of training was huge. Combine those things and I could have taken sugar pills and dropped weight. But let me get back on track-

T2 is not a product you can "feel" working. That could be a good thing or bad thing depending on what your looking for. This product is supposed to Increase thyroid function. I did not notice any signs of that. I actually experienced the opposite (appetite suppression, and being cold more often)

I did not notice any increase in energy while taking this product. Several days I dosed this and took a nap within an hour. If you are looking for a nice pick-me-up, don't bother with T2. Other loggers mentioned increased vascularity and perspiration while taking T2. Again I noticed none of these signs of the product working. (at least not as a stand-alone product)

Value is something that helped this product. Looking on Nutraplanet, you can get a 45 day cycle of this for $16. You can't beat that. Now considering you need to stack it with something to get optimal results is another story. But for a 45 day cycle, you cant beat $16.

Now I did get a week of T2 and Oxy ECA Black stacked. This is a dynamic combo. The optimism, motivation, energy, and drive that you get is undeniable. I have taken Black a few days by itself and realize that Hyper T2 did contribute to the stack to make it so powerful. Oxy ECA Black by itself is not as wonderful as it was with its BFF Hyper T2.

In summary I will say Hyper T2 is worth the investment if you are going to stack it with another more potent Thermogenic. Similar to how USPlabs' Recreate needs OEP, Hyper T2 needs help. Don't run this by itself and expect to notice results.

April 28, 2012

• Tastes Awesome
      • Good For Stacking
      • No Additives
        USP Labs offers another quality product at a competitive price with their second generation Modern BCAA product.

I need to thank Adam for the opportunity to try MBCAA and point out how awesome it is that he does this kind of stuff! More on that at the end, but without further ado, here is my review:

Profile- You all know the profile of the regular BMCAA, but I was particularly excited about the addition of electrolytes. I sweat a great deal year round, and I am constantly supplementing electrolytes. So this product is killing two birds with one stone for me which at a competative price, is a win/win. My only gripe is that I wouldn't mind seeing a more rounded electrolyte blend. Adding Magnesium and pumping up the dose of the other two would be a nice tweak if it were up to me.

Taste: (10/10) Perfect! Ha that's how I would put it.
        The fruit punch flavor I tried was light, very light, and thats just where I want my BCAAs to be as an Intra workout. I did use it in a fasted state as my pre-workout and although its light it't enough to taste and be pleasant. If you do decide to mix it with anything, its probably not going to mask any other flavors, but it can add a light fruit punch hint to a pre/post workout concoction. Some might want a stronger flavor, but for myself who only drinks water really, the light fruit punch breeze was just what I wanted.

Effectiveness (8/10) For me this is a hard one to gague. With as much sweating as I do, while taking MBCAA I never had any issues with cramping. I think I recover fairly well as it is, so while taking this, I know it was helping, but I cant say I noticed a drastic increase in recovery or lack of soreness. I think this product is a great BCAA product and the addition of electrolytes makes it even better. Compared to the other BCAA supplements out there, can I factually say it is superior to the others? I can't say that, but you definitely will not be dissappionted if you do give this product a try.

Value (8/10) While this product was given to me, I consulted several online retailers and It looks like you can purchase this for around or just under $30. With 35 servings per container, thats very competative in my mind. Also, another thing to factor in is some of the other BCAA's out there have a serving size that is way under what you actually want to take for results. So while you might be taking 2-3 servings of another BCAA to get to that 10g serving you want, your value is cut way down. With MBCAA, there are 35 servings, and there is no need to go over that. Good quality product at a very reasonable/competative price IMO.

Background- Im currently doing CrossFit daily, with a mix of running and weight training making up my 2nd session of the day. So averaging about 10-12 workouts per week, I'm loseing a lot of fluids through sweat, and as I mentioned MBCAA helped me not cramp, so I'm endorsing it!
        While on MBCAA I had a fairly simple stack consisting of fish oil, Orange Triad, protein post-workout, and the occasional use of a pre-workout. The period of time I took MBCAA was so simplified supplement-wise that I think I had the best opportunity to evaluated what MBCAA does, and while I discussed it earlier, I think it helps!

Conclusion: The new version of MBCAA is a quality product that you will be pleased with. If you are on the fence between this product and something else, I suggest MBCAAs. You will not be dissapointed

*****The review is over now*********
        I just wanted to share with you a quick story thats related. So out of the blue, I get a package from USP Labs. I was completely confused because I had not ordered anything, but yet it was in fact addressed to me! So I open it up, trying to figure out whats going on, and BOOM new MBCAA, New full tub of Jack3d in the nre flavor, and the 3-and-1 shaker (which by the way is legit). So I contact our local USP bad-ass Adam to figure out what happened. He confirms that its no mistake and that all they want is my honest feedback! So the moral of my story here is that USP is a great company that makes great products, and it takes care of its customers with excellent customer service! PS, not a fan of Yok3d, so dont think im completely brainwashed by USP :) anyway hope this was helpful and have a great rest of your day

December 17, 2011

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Dryness
        • Hardness
        • Vascularity
        • Increased Perspiration
        • Pricey
        Compound 20 was a fairly effective recomposition agent. In the 30 day trial period there was no drastic strength increases, but it can be used as a stand-alone recomp. supplement or stacked, depending on your goals.

First and foremost, i want to thank Adam for giving me the opportunity to test out this new supplement. Before I get started, a little background. During the 30 day cycle, I did a combination of Crossfit workouts and Wendler strength workouts. My supplements were very basic, as i wanted to be able to tell what Compound 20 was actually doing. The protein, multis, fish oil, Cissux, BCAA's and con-Cret were it. On occasion there was a pre-workout, but only a few times. With that known, as part of the agreement, here is my honest review.

Dosing: For me, dosing was pretty simple and consistent. I took 2 capsules immediately upon waking, and then another 2 roughly 7 hours after. The suggested 2nd dose is 6-8 hours after the first. I typically took both doses on an empty stomach, although my first dose was followed closely by breakfast. My second dose was roughly 2 hours pre-workout and for me that worked out just fine. I will note that i did experience a bit of upset stomach and loose stool for the first couple days, but I'd say about day 5 or so, everything evened out, and I didn't notice any of those sides after the initial few days. Also, as with capsules, they are convenient and go down easy. The yellow color was interesting though. It was suggested to try increasing the dosage, but i didn't explore that avenue, as I wanted my bottle to last me 30 days.

Results: I did drop 2 pounds from the start of the cycle to the end, but i had some things during the month to consider as variables. First, Thanksgiving. Don't need to elaborate much on that, i think you understand. The second variable was a get sick during the cycle. I continued dosing throughout but the food intake during that 6 or so days was not the consistent diet I usually maintain. Those 2 factors probably cancelled each other out, so I was pleased with that aspect. SWEATING: about from day 1 or 2, i noticed a significant increase in perspiration. This lasted throughout the cycle. For the most part, I didn't notice an increased core temperature during the rest of the day, but during my workouts, i was definitely sweating more than normal. Also, I noticed an increase in muscle density, a dry look, and at times increased vascularity. The vascularity was off and on, and because of this i can positively attribute it to Compound 20. But overall, I had a positive experience with Compound 20 as a leaning, recomposition supplement, but not necessarily a strength building one.
        I will say this about the strength side. In 30 days its hard to see a significant increase in strength IMO. Although I did lean up significantly in my eyes, and to only loose 2 pounds, may suggest i actually added some muscle, but its difficult to be certain. Thats why I'm going to be doing a further 8-week evaluation as part of a lean bulking cycle early next year.

Value: I was lucky enough to get this bottle for free, and order more via the inner circle deal, but looking at the prices online right now, it doesn't appear its going to be cheap. ~$50 for a months supply is more than i want to pay for a supplement. Im sure as it's out longer, a better price will surface, but at least right now, its going to be something you don't use all the time, only every once in a while due to price.

Additional thoughts: I didn't notice any increased appetite from Compound 20. Some of the other logs mentioned this, but i never saw any signs of that side. Also, in my log, I mentioned some mental concerns, but I can say that was purely coincidental, and had nothing to do with my use of Compound 20, as the issues resolved themselves.

Final conclusion: Compound 20 can used as a powerful stand-alone recomposition agent. Can also be combined with a bulking or cutting stack depending on your goals. FmrPro recommends giving this one a try. If you can find it on sale, pull the trigger, and you will be pleased you did.

Thanks for reading my novel. If you want to check out my log and get more details on my experience with Compound 20 heres the link: http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=16000.45

May 6, 2011

• Smooth
        • Tastes Great
        • Decent Focus
        • Tunnel Vision
        • Increased Vascularity
        • Crash Occasionally
        • Lack Of Ba Tingles
        C4 is a good quality pre-workout. Not my favorite, but FAR from the bottom.

First off, thanks Glausen for the free tub of this! With that considered, some of my values are a bit skewed. Not only price, but taste, and some other things, but ill divulge more later. Also, if you want to see my day to day impressions of C4, they are in my transformation log, so check it out!

C4 is a good quality pre-workout. Not my favorite, but FAR from the bottom.

Value- This was a free tub, so you cant beat that for value, however if you were to buy this from say BB.com you can get a months supply for $25 of 2 months for $40. (thats how long they would last me, as i was dosing 2 heaping scoops most lift days)

Taste- My opinion here is a bit biased, as more times then not, I took this first thing in the morning just after brushing me teeth. Nothing tastes good right after you brush your teeth. But I did take this not directly after brushing my teeth, and it did taste very good, one of the best tasting pre-workouts I've tried. Come to think of it, most pre-workouts taste bad, so this does in-fact take my award for best tasting Pre. Also, because I added BCAA-lyn, Gluta-lyn, and Beta-alanine that skewed the flavor, but it was already off due of the above mentioned.

Pumps- This wasnt that great for pumps. I did notice some increased vascularity, but adding Nitrox II helped with the pumps, making C4 and Nitrox II a solid pre-workout stack.

The Good- As i mentioned in my log, I feel that some pre-workouts seem to give you added strength. Ive felt stronger while taking some others, but not with C4. The energy itself was there, but it just helped me keep intensity up and breaks short. It did not help me push more weight. I understand this is largely related to my lower carb diet, but I thought i should point that out. Also, I really appreciate the ingredient profile. Good amounts of key ingredients, and not much else.And depending on your perspective, this could be good or bad, but the effectiveness of C4 grew on me for the most part. I wasnt all that impressed at first (lack of pumps and BA tingles) due to some of the other testers impressions i read. But as the tub wore on, I enjoyed C4 more and more, cuminating on my final lift earlier today. Started out lack-luster and ended up awesome.

The bad- I didnt experience many negative side effects, but there were some. Some people say this stuff if too stim-heavy, but only 1 or 2 times did i feel like i took too much. This isnt as strong as 1MR IMO, but it will get the job done for sure. I never went above 2.5 scoops, but at that dose, i got a slightly upset stomach, and it took away from my lift. Occasionally toward the end of my tub i did seem to crash a bit, but it was probably only twice.

I combined C4 with a whole slew of different stuff. Nitrox II, Yohimbine HCl, BCAAs Gluta, Beta-A, Roxylean, Con-Cret, and T-911. All of these worked great for me, although one of the times i felt like i took too much was when i stacked it with Roxylean, which one might expect that outcome, but i'm very stim-tolerant and i figured I could handle it. I did except for that one day.

As always, I eat a Paleo diet, I workout 4X week and do some variety of cardio most days. C4 helped me get through my workouts, and for that I recommend it.

Final thoughts: C4 is a quality product that will help you push yourself in the gym. If you haven't tried it and your looking for something new, I suggest giving C4 a try.

As always, thanks for reading! If you still are, I appreciate you putting up with my long-winded reviews.

DO WORK!

May 2, 2011

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Strengthen Lower Legs
        • They Get Stinky
        I cant recommend these enough! Not only have I incorporated these into my lower-body lifts, but running, and now work. I have two pairs and I rarely wear anything else, unless I get dressed up. The ones that are shown here are not so stellar looking, but Ive come to find some of the newer KSO, KSO-sports and other styles to be actually cool, and not homo looking. The ones shown here, kinda make me think of ballet slippers. oh well, enough of the ranting, on to the facts

Results- I started using these just for walks, but once I started squatting in them, my form immediately felt an improvement. As with many popular running shoes, the padding in the heal is so thick that it puts you foot at an angle that doesn't work for squatting (at least IMO). With the Vibrams, you can feel yourself pushing the weight through your heels throughout the movement. Not only squats, but deads, and any lower body exercise really. Not only does it help you feel the proper technique, it helps you build up the smaller stabilizing muscles in your lower leg. These are just all around must haves for lower body lifts IMO.

Running in these takes some time to build up to a normal distance, but they really work your calves, and have helped me not only strengthen but tone my calves and lower legs.

Side effects- They can be tricky to get on, but after youve worn them enough, you get used to putting your toes in the proper slots and its not bad at all. Also, if you try to do too much too quickly, you can get blisters not only on the bottoms of your feet, but along seams. This can all be avoided if you just ease into wearing them. They also can get kinda stinky over time.

I gave these a 7 for value, more because they cost the same as a regular pair of shoes, but they are much less fabric and substance all together (although that is the point) But i know people will think they should cost less because they are less shoe, but I personally think they are worth every penny i spent on them.

Give them a try, and squat in them. You will not be disappointed.

March 18, 2011

• Leaner Muscle
        • Did What It Said It Would Do - Dense. Hard. Vascular & Strong
        • Brought Out Veins In Arms And Shoulders
        • Strength Increase
        • Increased Recovery
          Here goes my Pink Magic Review! First off, ill say that this product has many different opinions and views about its performance. I was very skeptical about this going into it, but paying more attention to the positive stuff i decided to give this a try. Im glad I did. I didnt notice the results I got until i looked back on it afterwards, because it was just steady progress. I didnt "start feeling it" around week 2 or 3 or 5 or 8, i never "felt" it, I just made solid gains every trip the the gym. Before i get too far into this i should note that this is my first test-booster, so that should also be noted.

Results: 10/10- I saw major increases in strength, endurance, vascularity, just about everything but libido. (I didnt notice a change either way, good or bad). If you follow my log, you might have noticed some of my gains. My log started about 3 weeks into my PM cycle, so my starting numbers from there dont even do it justice. Lets just look at some numbers real quick. I gained 1/4" to 1" on my legs/arms in the last month of PM alone! My squat #'s started at 225X100, not im doing 315X50 plus work-up sets. All my other lifts went up in either weight or reps just about every trip to the gym! And all without changing in body weight. I could tell i leaned out, but the scale didnt show any change. The vascularity was also awesome. I have naturally pretty vascular forearms, but this stuff just spread to my shoulders, arms, calves, it was awesome. The endurance I got from taking this really helped in achieving the results i got. After my cycle concluded, ive noticed my endurance is not what it was on-cycle, not even close. but im working on that :)

Taste- N/A as these are pills, they dont really taste like anything. they do go down easy, but i dont really have a problem with pills. I could do without the dye in the capsule, but oh well, small price to pay. And taking 6-8 pills a day can be annoying, but i dont mind, as i take much more than that on a daily basis.

Side effects- I really didnt have any negative sides. No acne, no negative change in libido, really nothing. I only experienced positive intended sides, such as incredibly increased recovery time, (i was never sore, while taking this, i was ready to lift every single say, no exceptions), lean Muscle Gains, increased endurance and vascularity. Overall great stuff!

I did stack this with jack3d, Nitrox II, 1MR, Yok3d, Shred Matrix, M5, and NOextreme during the cycle (not all at once of course). All products mixed well and yielded great workouts. I didnt notice PM enhancing any of the NO products i was taking, but hey, considering everything else it did for me, im not complaining.

My diet is Paleo/Primal blueprint which for those who dont know mean i eat lean meat, veggies, fruit, nuts, and eggs. No dairy or grains. I know my diet helped provide the results i achieved, but now that im off PM, im still moving forward just not nearly as quickly as while on cycle.
          My workout routine was lift every other day for about 1:15-2:00 hours a lift, and that help consistent, pre, on-cycle, and continuing on now.

Value: 7/10- I purchased this while i saw it on sale, for around $40 a bottle. So for me, my cycle lasted just over 8 weeks. so your looking at $80 a cycle of a quality product, I thought it was worth it. Especially if you can find it cheaper on sale somewhere.

Final thoughts: This is a quality product. It was very hyped up, but IMO it lived up to the hype. I already have plans to run another cycle soon, so i suggest you give it a try.

I hope i didnt forget anything, and I thank you for taking the time to read my little novel here, but hopefully it helps in your decision on Pink Magic

March 10, 2011

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Lose Water Weight
          • Saw Results Fast
          • Increased Vascularity
          • Loose Leanness Once You Stop
          First off i wanna state that I used this in pill form. I dont think that will change much, except for flavor wont be a factor in this review. After that, I enjoyed taking Shred Matrix. It wasnt like other fat burners/thermos that ive tried before because i didnt feel wired all day, or over stimmed in any way. In fact I would actually stack this with my pre-workout for my morning lifts and still didnt feel like that was too much.

Results: Shred Matrix helped out with my vascularity pretty quickly and helped me drop water weight for the duration of my 7+ week cycle. I noticed after a week and a half to two weeks, i was looking leaner and seeing veins popping out when i woke up in the morning. I didnt lose a great deal of weight while on this, but i transformed what i had from fat to muscle. Not saying im completely Shredded right now. ( I didnt lose much weight, but i can see in the mirror i lost fat). I didnt notice much appetite suppression, but the only supplement that has given that to me is Recreate, and ive tried several thermo/fat burners. So it could just be me.

While this stuff does help you look leaner while on cycle, as soon as you get off it, you seem to balloon up with water weight. Its due to the diuretic complex. Since it doesn't get you all wired, when you finish your cycle, you wont go through the withdrawl/no energy feeling, like you do from OEP.

I stacked this with Pink Magic and that probably influenced my opinion of the vascularity, but i noticed looking leaner after a short period of time on this, which i dont think PM would have that quick of an impact. I also stacked this with a variety of pre-workouts but i think this only helped the effectiveness of my workouts.

The reason i gave it such a high rating for value, was i got two bottles of this for free when i ordered some Muscle Gel off wheytobuy.com. But even now it seems like BB.com or someone else is constantly running some special deal with this, so i feel like you can get a decent deal on this most of the time.

Final thoughts: I recommend Shred Matrix as a low-stim, dry-you-out supplement that helps with vascularity and weight loss. If you like the stimmed up fat burners, this one probably wont cut it for you. If you are looking for a supreme appetite Suppressor, id go with Recreate. Hope this helped