fanboychum

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+43)
  • Was an active member for 7 months, but hasn't been online since February, 2011
  • Moderate community participation

Reviews by fanboychum

Overall
Overall
2.0
2.0
1.0
  February 16, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • I-force Receives $20-30
  • Not As Effective As A Stimulant-based Fat Burner.
  • You Loose $20-30
bought and tried this stuff as a no stimulent fat burner with high expectations because i personally like I-force supplements and have had good success with some other of their products.
Not this one. way over hyped, did nothing, natta, zip...... you get the pic. dosn't burn fat and dosn't raise thyroid levels. this must be why they give it away with a bottle of Reversitol V2. they should have to give them both away for free in my opinion.
Hey I-force stop making bull crap supplements! I am loosing my faith in you as a reputable company.
guys and gals stay away from this one unless you ...
guys and gals stay away from this one unless you got nothing better to do with you money. If you don't have anything better to do with your money then I have something called air capsules for you to buy!! haha!
"Private clinical studies" show that new AIR capsules can increase the amount of o2 in the blood that could lead to rapid Muscle Gains, increased fat loss, and a general feeling of well being. haha!

October 8, 2010

• Increase In Nitrogen Retention
    I purchased this little ditty and love it.
    if you liked PowerFULL you will like this also.
    I take it as pre-workout (3 caps) with modest strength and pump increase, nothing major but affective. and again (3 caps) before bed and sweet dreams!!!
    I sleep like baby and wake up feeling strong and pumped, muscles feel engorged with blood and nitrogen; all good.
    I think it aids in a more speedy recovery time, and adds a well accepted libido jump start, cats my age will appreciate this and so will the ladies :)
    price isn't bad if you shop around and beats the alternative (drogas, drugs etc.)
    ...
    I purchased this little ditty and love it.
    if you liked PowerFULL you will like this also.
    I hope it helps me knock a few lbs of fat off also but i havn't noticed anything in that dept yet.
    overall I like it, I like it a lot, and plan on taking again.
    God bless you, and train like a Champion today!

September 25, 2010

• People Will Ask You What You Are On
    • Feel Like A Beast In The Gym
    • This Ain't Your Daddys Oldsmobile
    • Low Sex Drive
    • High Blood Pressure
    No exaggeration, this was the best muscle building supp I have ever taken.

ran this one about 2 years ago all by it's self. this is what I do to see if the supp works on its own. 2 pills a day for 4 weeks was all I needed, when I went to 3 pills a day I got dizzy and had some nasty head aches; BP was out off control. 2 pills was perfect.
    MY body weight went from 170lbs to 200lbs in 4 weeks.
    dumbbell incline press 100lbs for 5-6 reps to 120lbs for 8-10 reps.
    dramatic change in physique.
    Sides: elevated BP, and sex Drive falls off the face of the earth.
    Why did they have to take wonde...
    No exaggeration, this was the best muscle building supp I have ever taken.

MY body weight went from 170lbs to 200lbs in 4 weeks.
    dumbbell incline press 100lbs for 5-6 reps to 120lbs for 8-10 reps.
    dramatic change in physique.
    Sides: elevated BP, and sex Drive falls off the face of the earth.
    Why did they have to take wonderful supps like this away from us; with out good supps on the mkt more and more young men will turn down the dark path of illegal drug use.

September 22, 2010

• It's Like Legal Crystal Meth
    • It's Like Legal Crystal Meth
    I can't believe the company folded ;) not!!
    well this company lies, lies, lies to it's customers. 17HD does not increase testosterone by 1% let alone 300% or what ever bogus amount they claim, all it really is is some fancy name for caffeine; look it up brothers!
    I can't believe the company folded ;) not!!
    I tried this product about two years ago alone to see what the verdict would be. took the red and white pill and in a 1/2 hr my heart rate and BP kicked into max OverDrive; a lil dizziness coupled with a real bad attitude!! aggression was good and stamina and strength were up (your thinking what is this cat ***'in about, I know.) well all that was awesome when training in the gym, but not so nice at home when trying to get to sleep. could not sleep at all for a while till i developed a tolerance to it. little or no sleep doesn't exactly equal recovery and muscle growth.
    now this product isn't all bad, it does wake your ass up and get you in the mood to train, but it does not = muscle gains, and it does not increase test like it claims.
    I still have some on hand in the event that i would have to fight Rampage Jackson in a street fight, or move a skyscraper with my bear hands.

Overall
    Overall
    0.0
      September 18, 2010

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Nothing
    • Full Body Cpamping
    this was the worst supp i have ever taken so far. I ran it alone to see if i experienced any change in my physique or performance in the weight room. I experienced awful abdominal pain as well as severe muscle cramps through out my entire body. I had to cease taking it about a week in to it, and even missed a day of work i was so sick and cramped up. they should have to pull this crap off the shelves in my opinion.
    I think i'm done with LG Labs all together.
    I think i'm done with LG Labs all together.

August 28, 2010

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Improves Body Composition
    • Allows Carbs To Be Eaten And Not Stored As Fat
    • Endurance Increase
    • Nice Recomposition Effect
    • Lost Weight
    • Pumps!
    • Difficult To Time Before All Carb Loaded Meals
    • Does It Really Help Build Muscle?? I Don't Know
    Had to try this one, glad I did.
    first couple of weeks I was on it I really wondered if it was another Bull [email protected]#! supplement. nothing seemed to be going on, no great pumps no strength gains, no noticeable fat loss. then week 3 hit. started to get increasingly better pumps, more fun workouts because its all about that "PUMP!"
    and yes got on the scales and i'll be damned, i lost 6 lbs of fat.
    I got to tell ya, this one works for me, and i'm very happy about that.
    I give this one a thumbs up, its worth a go.
    Had to try this one, glad I did.
    and yes got on the scales and i'll be damned, i lost 6 lbs of fat.
    I got to tell ya, this one works for me, and i'm very happy about that.
    I give this one a thumbs up, its worth a go.
    try taking it with some simple carbs before your Iron session at the gym for PUMPS that almost hurt. real world muscle gains i would say minimal.

August 28, 2010

• Very Cheap When You Are Low On Cash
    • Its Dirt Cheap!
    • Seems Very Cheap
    • Doesnt Mix Well
    • Tastes Bad
    • Bloated
    • It Is Pretty F'ing Discusting
    If your looking for a great tasting easy mixing smooth drinking protein powder................well this sure aint it!! to me this stuff is absolutely awful tasting no mater what flavor you choose and believe me i tried almost all of them. To go along with the disgusting flavors I also experienced some abdominal distress in the form of bloating and wicked bad gas, not desirable for me.
    on the brighter side, its dirt cheap and its actually a decent enough quality protein that can help build some muscle. so if your a broke ass cat that finds it more right to buy protein that to pay the light bill, this is your protein powder buddy, enjoy:)
    for the rest of us that can afford to spend a few more bucks on a better tasting protein with out all the nasty gas and bloating,there are much nicer whey protein supps out there.

August 25, 2010

• Helps With Sleep
    • Vivid Dreams
      I started running this stuff after a nice 4 week H-Drol run. what can i say, its no miracle pill but its not garbage either. been on it 3 weeks and i would have to say that it is deff helping me keep my h-dol gains. i sleep like a baby on the stuff and have very nice dreams. i wake up still feeling a lil groggy but the cobwebs clear quick and i have good energy all day. weather or not the compound is really worth all the hype is still a bit of a mystery. I doubt I'll look like Ronnie Colman after i finish the bottle, but i wont look like a spaghetti man either. over all i like the sup and would take it again.