entrepreneur

• Reputation is very low. (+6)
  • Was an active member for 1 year, but hasn't been online since October, 2014
  • Member has only posted 1 review
  • Low community participation

Reviews by entrepreneur

October 18, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Leaning Out
  • Strength
  • Endurance
    Results/So with working out 3 days a week I was taking 3 scoops pre workout mixing this with any pre workout I was taking. And I was typically spending 30 to 60 minutes lifting with 5 to 10 minutes of jump rope at the end following up with 15 to 30 minutes of time in the dry sauna. My diet is clean. I am 24 years old and I am 5'5 weighing 175 I usually ingest 175 to 200 grams daily of protein. Carbs 200-300 grams and fats are generally 40-70 daily. So my calories are as low as 2000 and as high as 2500 based off my activity level. I was measured at 15 % bf with a digital hand held device and after a little over 9 weeks on this product I am now down 5 lbs and steadily 11/12% body fat. Now with me being happy about the leaning out effects I am really excited about the gains I have progressed recently. All my lifts have gone up significantly by 5 to 10 labs and I've really increased my reps as well. I just wish they had a larger size tub.

Supplement info- one scoop is one gram of carnipure carnitine. The container has 80 scoops. At 3 scoops at a time this lasts about 25/26 based off the size of your scoop.
    Taste-watermelon is very tasty!!!
    Side effects- none
    Supplements taken- fish oil. Joint complex, c4 and whey.

Price- I got this for 25.99 at vitamin Shoppe because of a coupon but is normally 29.99

In general I really recommend everyone hive this product a shot because its really beneficial to anyone with 30 bucks to spare who needs to lean out and appreciates them gains!!!!!!