elee229

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 2 years, and was last online 2 years ago

Reviews by elee229

Overall
Thanks to RSP Nutrition for sending it out!
  October 25, 2017

• Tastes Great
    Just want to start off by apologizing to RSP Nutrition for being extremely late on my review. I've had this review loaded up and ready to go but I never finished to make the finite changes. So again my apologizes to the Trooper program and RSP. I cannot say how sorry I truly am. Life got busy, classes started back up, and I'm in the process of moving. So over the past couple months I have not been on the SR site. I have not gone missing nor have I just disappeared. I probably will be taking a short break from SR as I try to get my life resettled. Thank you for your patience from both SR and RSP Nutrition.

The profile is clean for a blended protein. 25 grams of protein, 5 grams of carbs (3 from sugar), and 2.5 grams of fat for one heaping scoop. This should not be a problem for majority of people to fit in to their macros. I was not on a bulk or diet at the time, so that may have been to my advantage. Personally I usually stick to casein and isolate, but I like to keep at least one of these products in my stack. May not be the cleanest profile, but it has many different uses for me, such as baking, making pancakes, and mixing it into oatmeal.

Before requesting a flavor, I read some reviews on a different product from RSP. Someone recommended cookies and cream (sorry no shoutout, could not find OP), even saying that RSP's cookies and cream was the best cookies and cream they had every tried. Props to whoever said that. I took that recommendation. THE BEST cookies and cream flavor hands down. If you a cookies and cream type of guy, this is for you.

Mixability was great. No issues whatsoever.

This protein is very flexible when it comes to uses. About one scoop in a shaker with either 8-12 ounces of whole milk. If I felt like having more of a thicker consistency (almost like a milkshake), I put 8 ounces. It was absolutely perfect as a dessert, without the added sugar. Or I'd mix this with oatmeal or have this early morning as my first meal. Not a "real" or big first meal. On a normal day for me, I wake up at 5, do some cardio and calves (#teamnocalves), and then have this shake to start my morning. Then my first "meal meal" will be between 9-10am.

Very easy to fit into daily macros. My recovery was slightly better, but at this time I was supplementing this product with a BCAA/amino/recovery product. Never lost any muscle (or at least to my eye) and during the run I increased my lifts. I can't say I give all credit to this product, but being able to hit my macros before a workout definitely helped along with this supplement. But overall yes the product did help with hitting my macros and played a role, big or small, in my strength gains.

The cheapest I found it for was around $50 for a 4lb tub. Comes with 51 servings of a protein blend. Each scoop is just under $1 or to be exact 98 cents. This is at a fair price and is a good price in comparison to other protein supplements in this category of a protein blend.

Side Effects

None really. Experienced some acne, not breakouts or anything, but I"d blame it on the summer heat and sweat.

Conclusion

If your looking for a slow digesting protein and that can be easily fit into macros, then take a look at this. Clean profile protein with multiple uses. Definitely check the product out. If you end up dishing some cash for this, take my recommendation and get the cookies and cream!! Again my sincere apologizes to all. But I'm back.

Peace.

July 8, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Proprietary Blends
    • Appropriate Amounts Of Ingredients
    • Easy To Scoop Container
    • Great Label
    • Great Endurance
    • Great Formula
    • Needs More Servings
    What's going on SR. Again another thank you to Nutrabio for allowing me to review another one of their products. Every product I have tried from Nutrabio has not disappointed me. So I had high expectations for the preworkout. Let's see how it did.

And again my apologies for taking sooo long to finish reviewing this product.

I won't be breaking the ingredients one by one since it's already been done countless times. Scroll down and you'll see some great breakdowns by other members.

And again my apologies for taking sooo long to finish reviewing this product.

Basically the same profile as Nutrabio's Pre (not extreme) with the addition of HBCD. HBCD also known as highly branched cyclic dextrin. A quick absorbing carb that replenishes energy without the full feeling. Usually I have a banana about 30 minutes to an hour before my workout, but with HBCD there was no need for the banana.

Taste: I requested the green apple flavor and got it, and man it was GAF (good as f*ck). I thought it would taste bitter or sour, but it was spot on delicious. I would love to try it in their other flavors as well.

Mixability: Just a little bit of foam with slight settling at the bottom.

Dosing: I dosed this at one scoop and rarely took more than one scoop. 30 minutes before my workout and was the best timing for me.

Energy: Energy was great, clean and smooth. It lasted throughout my entire workout. I was able to really focus and created a good mind muscle connection. The best part of all was the weight felt lighter.

Strength/Endurance: For some time, I came off a preworkout and it felt good to get back on a preworkout. I missed everything about taking a preworkout. The caffeine, the pumps, and the tingles. My rest times were reduced to a minute to minute and a half. Even with the reduced rest, I was able to hit the weight for the amount of reps/sets my program called for. If anyone's run Westside for Skinny Bastards for their assistance work, than you know that most exercises call for 3-4 sets. So for my pressing assistance that means I would do a total of 16 sets total if I did 4 sets for each exercise. Normally I would not do this since I'm usually not able to push that hard and would feel sore. Plus my workouts are generally back to back. But this preworkout, combined with the BCAA and Reload Matrix, I was able to push and hit all 16 sets with the lower rep scheme. SO long story short, endurance was great and strength was there throughout the whole workout.

Pumps: Its all about the pumps. Who cares about anything else lol. For real though, the pumps were great. I felt full and could see an increase in vascularity. Forearms were nice and thick. No painful pumps, but the pumps received motivated me and helped me push harder.

I found this product for $43 for a 20 serving container. As of right now that means it costs more than $2 for scoop. Still doesn't have DMHA and is way more expensive (twice more) than my favorite preworkout at the moment by IN DVST8. Personally I probably won't be picking this up again anytime soon. (a little out of my price range at the moment). Granted, you get high quality ingredients from a well known and reputable company.

Side Effects

I have not experienced any side effects at all.

Conclusion

Another solid preworkout and product by Nutrabio. It is on the pricer side of PWO but you get a great and well rounded PWO. So far for me and I can say this from experience, any product from Nutrabio will not disappoint you. Don't take my word for it. Buy yourself a tub and experience the results for yourself.

June 27, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Simple Product
    • No Prop Blends
    • Maintains Muscle Mass
    • No Dyes
    • Right Ratio Of Aminos
    • Reduces Muscle Soreness
    • Chalky Taste
    Hey SR. It's me again, reviewing another product from a company that I have not been disappointed by. Huge thank you to Nutrabio for being part of the Trooper program and hooking us up with quality products. Again, my apologizes for not reviewing the product in a timely manner.

A simple profile here. 2:1:1 ratio of 5g of leucine, isoleucine, and valine. As with all Nutrabio products, this comes with a fully disclosed label. Another great thing about this product is that it is 100% vegan.

Taste (5/10): I did not request a flavor. ...

Taste (5/10): I did not request a flavor. All that I asked for was the most popular flavor but please don't send me unflavored or grape. Hard to believe but I received the Tropical fruit punch flavor. Tasted like basic fruit punch to me. Not a knock against Nutrabio's fruit punch, but fruit punch is my least favorite flavor and still is. Just because I rated the flavor low, this does not affect my rating on the product.

Mixability: I had some problems. Kinda had a chalky taste. Just had to reshake before drinking.

Dosing: 1-2 scoops. Used a funnel to mix it in a 34 oz smart water bottle. Sipped on it throughout the whole day or during my workout. Other times I used a blender bottle and added ice to cold water. Too bad the flavor wasn't any better. It would've been better.

On a side note, the scooper included is awesome. Nice, long handle which allows me to scoop at ease.

Throughout the run of this product, I also ran Nutrabio's Recovery Matrix. Both combined greatly reduced DOMS. I noticed that on days I did not take Recovery Matrix, the BCAA product helped with my recovery. Recovery wasn't as great when I combined both products, but it enabled me to get back into the gym the next day without feeling much soreness. I found that along with recovery, I felt well hydrated. Granted I also drank about a gallon plus of water each day.

Energy: Now there is no added ingredients for energy. I did not feel a pick up of energy, but with good recovery and a good night's rest I was able to get push myself mentally and push more weight.

63 servings for $27. Whether you dose it at one or two scoops, it is a great deal for a quality product. And if you Amazon prime, you can benefit from free two day shipping. Well at least where I live, all I can get is two day shipping free.

Side Effects

No side effects at all.

Conclusion

A great product that comes with quality ingredients and at a reasonable price. I wish I had gotten another flavor as I would have enjoyed it even more. Nutrabio has been putting out quality products with quality ingredients and has become one of my favorite supplement companies. I look forward to trying more of Nutrabio's products in the future.

June 24, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Enhanced Recovery
    • Electrolytes
    • Enhanced Recoery
    • Reduced Fatigue
    • Great Label Information
    • Reduced DOMS
    • Little Pricey
    First off, thank you Nutrabio for the opportunity and being a part of the SR community. I've been extremely busy and I apologize to Nutrabio for not reviewing these in a timely.

What's up SR! Summers finally here. I know my body's not summer ready, but I'm still grinding day in and day out at the gym.

8g of BCAA, 5g of glutamine, 2g of creatine, and beta alanine. Quality ingredients and good doses, all included in a fully disclosed label. Check out clipper87 and marshes's reviews for a breakdown.

Taste (Passion Fruit): Best f...

Taste (Passion Fruit): Best flavor, hands down. I liked that Nutrabio went a different route with their flavors instead of the same old ones. I love me some passion fruit. Any time I see passion fruit in the supermarket, I stock up on that. The taste was fairly spot on, not too bitter and not overly sweet. I could drink it all day.

Mixability: Had some issues from time to time. Nothing serious, just had to reshake and drink.

Dosing: I dosed this at one scoop to a bro scoop lol. Typically post workout after a meal. Sometimes on non-training days, I would have one scoop.

I dosed this post workout either with or after a meal. For those of you that don't know, I have been getting into powerlifting. I have been running the Juggernaut Method for about a year and a half now. Throughout most of my time running the Juggernaut Method, I was not running a recovery product. I definitely felt the DOMS. However when running this product, I could tell from the first dose that my soreness was reduced. The next day after a good sleep, I felt solid, less soreness, and was able to go 100% in the gym the next day.

I also noticed steady strength gains. What really helped the strength gains was the recovery. Like I mentioned earlier, soreness was greatly reduced. This is what really allowed me to push myself. I was in the gym longer and pushed myself harder.

30 servings for $39.99. Fairly high for a bcaa product but this is not just a bcaa product. The amount/quality of ingredients makes the price a tad more reasonable.

Side Effects

No side effects that I experienced.

Conclusion

Another great product by Nutrabio. They keep producing great quality products. This recovery product worked great for me. Even though it is on the higher side, I will definitely be adding this product to my stack. The product delivered and helped me make recovery and strength gains. If you are in the market for a new recovery product, look no further. Give it a try and I promise you won't be disappointed.

June 12, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Best Mixing Casein I've Tried
    • Reduced DOMS
    • Aids Recovery
    • Informative Label
    • Versatile
    • Great Profile
    • 100 % Micellar Casein
    • Can Be Expensive
    • Taste Wasn't Extraordinary
    First off, I want to apologize to the SR Trooper program and Nutrabio for being late on my reviews.

Thank you for being part of the program and sending out products for us to try. So far if you've read my other reviews on Nutrabio, then you'd know I have had good success with their products.

A product with a fully disclosed label with a hella clean profile. 0.5g of fat, 2g of carbs, and 25g of casein protein. Also each serving has 6.2g of bcaas and 6.2g of glutamine. Perfect profile for a late night snack and to aid in muscle recovery. For those maybe wondering what the difference between casein and whey concentrate or isolate, casein is a slow digesting protein. Casein can be found in milk and in cottage cheese. Casein as a supplement is supreme to milk and cottage cheese because of the macros. Milk will bring added sugar/carbs, and casein is generally high in salt and often doesn't taste good (in my opinion) by itself. According to Nutrabio, their Micellar Casein provides a steady stream for over 4-6 hours.

Taste: I received and asked for the strawberry flavor. My first time ever trying strawberry; I found it to be very different, but not in a bad or good way. Personally would've gone with a different flavor next time. I tend to like the standard flavors like vanilla and chocolate. I also found the texture to be chalk like. I can never get used to the texture of casein. I usually end up just chugging the product.

Mixability: Mixed perfectly fine with milk, had no issues.

Dosing: Right around bedtime. Started drinking the drink an hr before and finished it 30mins before I hit the bed.

Definitely could tell it help me with my hunger. My last meal of the day is usually around 10. By the time I wake up around 6, I am hungry and ready for my next meal. Usually have my first meal around 7. Throughout the run of this product, I woke up feeling full without the bloatedness. I could wait longer before I ate my first meal. My first meal of the day ended up being a few hours later, usually 1-2 hrs after 7. Recovery was smooth and normal. Along with taking it at night, I found it very effective to take this product with oatmeal or when I knew I would be without a meal for a couple of hours. It definitely helped stay full without feeling bloated.

Cheapest I found it was $40 for a 2lb tub with 28 servings. This is by no means cheap, but when you buy from Nutrabio you know you're getting a quality product. I would definitely buy this product if I had some extra money laying around. I love the profile and multiple flavors of casein, but right now with my current supplement stack I don't have the money to spare. But don't get me wrong, I'll definitely be purchasing this when extra money comes my way

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall a great and quality product from Nutrabio once again. It does the job well without the bloatedness. Strawberry wasn't a bad flavor, but not the flavor for me. The profile is clean so it'll definitely fit anyways macros. Whether a late night snack or "small meal" till your next, this is the product for you.

Overall
    Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!
      May 23, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • Solid Pumps
    • Endurance
    • Epicatechin
    What's going on SR! I want to apologize to the reps of Outbreak Nutrition. My life has been hectic these past few weeks, but I want to thank you for the patience.

Summer's right around the corner. Suns out, guns out. No pecs, no ... you know how the saying goes. Serum by Outbreak is a stim-free pump product that claims that it is a "highly-potent, nitric oxide amplification, and muscle volumizing agent" that should be consumed "before strenuous activity or when superhuman strength is required". Let's see if it'll help me make gains before the summer.

Great job by Outb...

Great job by Outbreak for making this a product free of prop blends. I found it interesting that this product contains 700mg of agmatine sulfate. It would be nice if the dosing was upped to one gram. I've had good success with products containing hydromax and love that it was added in the product.

Epicatechin is one that was new to me. After doing research, epicatechin can be found in dark chocolate or green tea and is an antioxidant. Its purpose is to increase nitric oxide production and enhance strength and muscle mass naturally. I don't have much experience with this product, but from the sounds of it, it should be promising.

Taste
    I received and requested the Candy Grape flavor. Usually not a fan of anything grape flavored, but this wasn't that bad. It wasn't overly sweet or anything. The flavor reminded me of Big League Chew's grape flavored gum.

Mixability
    I had decent success mixing the product. I had clumps here and there, but nothing major.

Outbreak recommends this product to be consumed 30 minutes for a workout. I found that dosing with a preworkout 30-45 minutes before worked for me. My preworkout didn't mix well with this, so I drank this separately.

Pump city here I come! Within the first few sets, my veins were more noticeable and I had a great, solid pump. Pumps lasted throughout the workout. A look in the mirror and I could see an increase in muscle appearance. The pumps weren't to the point of pain, but it was enough to motivate me to push harder. I had a massive upper chest/shoulder pump doing arnold presses. This was a great feeling since I don't normally get pumps in my shoulders.

As I mentioned earlier, the pumps motivated me to push harder. Using both a preworkout and this product, I noticed an increase in strength and endurance. I was able to get one more rep consistently on all my lifts and felt that I lasted longer throughout my workout. Unfortunately, I did not receive superhuman strength :(

I definitely recommend using the product with a preworkout. It was good on its own but it was just that much better with a preworkout.

After scouring the internet, I found the cheapest price to be $35 either on Tiger Fitness or Outbreak's website. You get 28 servings for $35. Personally, a little more than I would like to spend especially on a pump product. However, it was a very effective pump product with quality ingredients, but there are other pump products for less.

Side Effects
    I did not experience any side effects.

Conclusion
    A great addition to any preworkout. I recommend giving this a shot as I was not disappointed. A little bit on the pricer side, but it gets the job done. Grab a bottle and make some gains!

Thank you again Outbreak!

Overall
    Thanks to RSP Nutrition for sending it out!
      May 7, 2017

• Bland Pumps
    • Needed More Than The Recommended Dose
    Hey what's going on. I want to start off my apologizing for this review coming in late.

Huge shoutout to RSP Nutrition. I first found you guys through a friend of mine. Then y'all hooked me up with some free samples. I still remember my reaction the first time trying your lemon-lime bcaa flavor and thinking how damn good it tasted. Thanks for hooking me up with some of your products and being part of the SR community.

Just Agmamax, also known as agmatine sulfate. Agmamax is just what RSP calls agmatine sulfate.

Taste
    The only flavor is unflavored. Even though it is ...

Taste
    The only flavor is unflavored. Even though it is unflavored, it does have a bitter and chalky taste to it if mixed with only water. I noticed even with mixing with a flavored product (preworkout), it still had a chalky taste to it.

Mixability
    I had no issues mixing it. Dissolves after a few shakes with little or no specks.

So from my title, I went up to three scoops of this product. The first time I tried the product, I tried one scoop and by the end of the product I was using 3 scoops. I dosed this, along with a preworkout, 20 minutes before the workout as recommended by RSP.

If you've read my previous review on an agmatine sulfate product by another company, you would know that I have had good experiences with agmatine sulfate. I wish I could say the same with this product from RSP.

1 scoop + preworkout: Not exactly dosed with one scoop. More of a bro scoop. So far from past experience, one scoop of agmatine sulfate rarely did anything for me. Same with this product. No increase in pumps with one scoop.

2 scoops + preworkout: There was a slight pump, would have liked to seen better results. Still haven't seen much of the claims RSP makes such as pumps or vascularity.

3 scoops + preworkout: FINALLY, a decent pump. A slight increase in vascularity but nothing insanely noticeable. Upper body felt slightly more full when doing upper body movements. However, these pumps were nothing to die for.

Recovery: I did notice that I recovered slightly faster from DOMS. I wasn't as sore and was able to jump right back into the gym.

I found this for $25 on Amazon and BB.com for a 100 serving container. It comes out to $0.25 per serving. It was cheaper than any other agmatine sulfate product I have tried (at one scoop). Despite it being cheap, it took more scoops for me to be effective. For three scoops, it would cost $0.75 when one scoop of another product could work just as well for less.

Side Effects

Conclusion
    I was disappointed by the fact that RSP's agmatine sulfate didn't work. I usually respond great to agmatine sulfate. Unfortunately, I didn't have the best response with this product. The price is fair at one scoop per serving, but it won't be making my supplement stack. Don't take my review as word; give it a try yourself. Hopefully you'll have better results!

Thank you again RSP!

Overall
    Thanks to Vital 4U® for sending it out!
      May 3, 2017

• Aids Digestion
    • Several Pills
    • Neon Pee
    • 14 Pills
    I'm not sure what exactly happened here, but I posted this review a couple of days ago. I guess it got taken down?!? Anyways here's a repost:

Hey, what's going on SR! I'm back with another review and my first review here on the site on a multivitamin. I want to thank Vital 4U for participating in the Trooper program and for the other goodies they sent out. And thank you to SR for making these connections. This is the first time I have heard about Vital 4U and the first product I have tried from them.

When one thinks of a multivitamin (or maybe it's just me), one may instantly think of One A Day Men's multivitamin, a one a day pill. Vital 4U's multivitamin is a multi-vitamin. When I mean multi, I mean 14 pills total.

Since I had no previous experience with Vital 4U, I wasn't sure what to expect out of their products. Let's dive into the review and see how it did.

Now I'm not going to break the ingredient profile, my fellow SR's have already done that for us. Personally, I recommend checking out momo1 and bigredd777. Both give great breakdown of the ingredients profile and describe the effects of complex. Keep in mind though that multivitamins aren't going to have proper doses of each ingredient. A multivitamin is designed to promote overall health and to fill in the vitamins, nutrients, and minerals that may not be filled by your diet.

Taste
    Taste is not really applicable here. Unless you leave the pill in your mouth for long periods, you may begin to taste something unpleasant. These pills/tablets were not meant to be sucked on, meant to be swallowed. So you brought the bad taste on yourself. Just pop it and swallow it fast and get over with it.

Simple. One pack a day for 30 days (received the 30 day supply). I love how these are already prepackaged. It make it easier on the go. I could take them anywhere and everywhere. Since there are 14 pills, it was easier for me to pop these pills throughout the course of the day. I split them into two servings, 7 pills before breakfast (around 8) and 7 pills before lunch (around 12).

For a long time, I ran a multivitamin that I bought from Costco. Compared to that multivitamin to Vital 4U's multivitamin, I noticed major differences
    I suffer from severe allergies, at times it makes it hard for me to breathe (congestion) and makes me blow my nose constantly. I usually take an allergy medication and some local raw honey (containing beeswax, propolis, and pollen) and that reduces my symptoms most of the time. With Vital4U's bee pollen added onto my daily allergy medication, I noticed my medication working more consistently and I was able to control my symptoms better.
    I noticed many reviews talking about the energy or better feeling resulted. It's not a pick me up like preworkouts, but it helped me feel better throughout the day. Normally around the afternoon, few hours past lunch, I start to feel tired. On and off I'll take a quick nap, when I really shouldn't be. Throughout the run of the product, I was not as tired in the afternoon. Sometimes I work out early in the morning and use IN's DVST8 preworkout. As many of you know, there are some sides with the product. Usually when I take this early in the morning, throughout the rest of the day I'm sluggish and at times lethargic. However when supplementing with Vital 4U's multivitamin, the sides were much more manageable and reduced.
    I also suffer from acne. Ever since I was young, I have been dealing with bad acne. It's not as bad as when I was a teen, but here and there I'll breakout on my body and face. I use a body and face product to help with the acne. That helps but I'll have some crazy breakouts here and there. The month that I ran this product in addition to the products I already use, I noticed slightly better skin. No major breakouts but had acne that was easily controlled.

For a 30 day supply, I found it at $45 either on Vital 4U's website or on Amazon. Amazon also has the option to subscribe for auto delivery. It will give you 5% off of $45, which brings a total of $42.75. Not a whole lot of discount. But since I have Amazon Prime, I am eligible for free two day shipping. Each serving costs $1.50 without a subscription. I feel this is a reasonable price since this is a very complete multivitamin.

Side Effects
    I experienced no side effects.

Conclusion
    I'd recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a complete multivitamin. I thoroughly enjoyed running this product and will be my go to multivitamin as of now. Thank you again Vital 4U!

Overall
    Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
      April 14, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Solid Pumps
    • Improved Vascularity
    • Expensive At Two Scoop Dosages
    • Prop Blend
    Thank you VMI for the opportunity to review two of your products. I thank you for being part of the SR community.

Let me explain the title. We all have that one friend that leaves us hanging when we go up for a high five. Then some random dude comes from behind and gives you a high five. Now you don't feel so bad lol. I'll get into these a little more in my effectiveness section.

Another prop blend from VMI :( Is the end of prop blends near?! There are many great and complete breakdowns of the profile by other reviewers, so I won't cover every ingredient. A few ingredients did catch my eye though: hawthorn berry and vinitrox. According to VMI's website, hawthorn berry is supposed to be a vasodilator and vintitrox increases performance and endurance, boost nitric oxide levels, and delay fatigue. Nexira, the manufacturer of vintrox said on their website that in a recent study 500mg per day improves physical capabilities. However if we look at Vasogen Swell Matrix Blend, vinitrox is labeled last, which usually indicates that in the blend the amount of vinitrox is less than the other ingredients mentioned (meaning underdosed). OK, so lets say my previous sentence is wrong and each ingredient listed in the blend is dosed at equal amounts. 1150mg/6 ingredients equals roughly 191.6 mg of each ingredient (still underdosed). Another sad day for products with prop blends.

I want to thank VMI for fulfilling my flavor request. They said they would accommodate my flavor request if possible, and they did! I had requested for Tigers Blood (combined flavors of coconut, watermelon, and strawberry). I love anything with coconut. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole tub. I did receive samples of the other flavors (Hawaiian Pump and MaliBlu Berry Breeze), but Tigers Blood was hands down my favorite.

Mixability was decent. I didn't have many problems, but it did leave some settlement at the bottom. I used two scoops, only when I did not feel the need for a stim pre-workout. When I combined it with some of my favorite pre-workouts, I used one heaping scoop. I found that 20-30 minutes before my workout was the sweet spot.

Going back to my high five story in the beginning. This product is that friend that leaves you hanging for a high five, except in this case it is pumps. Then some stranger comes and makes it all better. The stranger in this case is another pre-workout. Combine this with a pre-workout, and it makes this product better.
    ONE SCOOP: For me, little change in pump and vascularity. I'm glad I tried one scoop on my deload week.

TWO SCOOPS: Pumps were there. It wasn't anything out of the world or what I've experienced from other pump products, but it did the job. Vascularity was increased; my arms were just hanging by my sides and I could very clearly see an increase in vascularity. Pumps were there but it was nothing like the "vein splitting muscle swell and pump" they advertise.

ONE SCOOP + STRANGER: I combined VMI's VasogenXT with their own pre-workout K-XR and IN DVST8, two of my top pre-workouts so far. Head over to K-XR's SR page and you'll see some of the same responses: "lack luster pumps" or "no pump". Also check out wjmathewsx's review on VasogenXT. He brought out a good point; in a comment he wrote "some products are meant to be stacked. I think this is one". I firmly believe 100% that VasogenXT was created to be stacked with either their pre-workout or one of their competitors. It was just that much better with a pre-workout. Both K-XR and DVST8 turned into better pre-workouts. The solid pump, combined with energy and focus, just was great. Not only did I feel bigger, I definitely made some small strength gains. Plus, I felt I looked bigger (or maybe I'm just full of myself).

Right now on Amazon I see it for just under $30. With 30 servings per container and some simple math, each serving is about $1. But bump that up to $2 if you decide to take 2 scoops every time. If you're solely using this and dosing it at 2 scoops I definitely feel that the product is overpriced. However if you combine it with one of your favorite pre-workouts, maybe the price is more reasonable (depending on the cost per serving on your favorite preworkout). For example, I combined this frequently with IN DVST8 White Cut. I recently purchased DVST8 for $40 at $1 per serving. So for $2 I can get a hella good workout, with great pumps, focus, and endurance. In the case, I feel the price is reasonable.

Side Effects
    None, just sides from the pre-workout used.

Conclusion
    This product was very interesting in my opinion. I do recommend the product, however I am more in between MEH to YES range. As a standalone product, I would put MEH, since two scoops were needed to be effective. However when you stacked it, I'm totally in the YES I do recommend. If you're looking to purchase the product to stack with your favorite pre-workout, definitely consider this product. But if you're not big on stims and are looking for a stim free pre-workout, I'd recommend you to look for another product.

For now SR, peace.

Overall
    Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
      April 5, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Clean Energy
    • Consistent Throughout Workout
    • Slow Release Energy
    • Long Last Energy
    • Strength Boost
    • Skin Tingles
    • Tastes Good
    • Increase Focus
    • Some Insomnia If Taken Too Late
    • Chills
    • Heavily Flavored
    • Some Sides
    • Contains Proprietary Blends
    • Dyes
    What's cracking fellow SRs? I'm back with another review on another high stim preworkout (at least in my eyes), this time from VMI Sports Nutrition. Huge thank you to VMI Sports for allowing me to try their preworkout. I had good success with their AgmaPure Agmatine Sulfate, and I had been seeing great reviews here on SR so I decided to give it a shot.

The one problem I have with this ingredient profile is that everything is in three blends. Three blends in categories of intense pump blend, maximum energy blend, and focal & cognitive enhancing blend. It would be nice if everything was fully disclosed. Intense Pump Blend 3,300mg. Maximum Energy Blend 632.5mg. Focus & Cognitive Enhancing Blend 503mg. I found the Intense Pump Blend to be very interesting. Three ingredients can be found: beta alanine, taurine, theobromine. Not normal pump ingredients we normally see in a preworkout. 400mg of caffeine can be found in the Maximum Energy Blend. It is a three stage caffeine (caffeine citrate, caffeine anhydrous, di-caffeine malate). The three stage caffeine is for a constant release of energy.

Taste
    I received Cherry Lime Italian Ice and I enjoyed every scoop of it. As other reviewers have mentioned, the dyes are heavy and it had a slight chemical flavor. One of my favorite snacks during the summer is water ice. The Cherry Lime Italian Ice reminded me of Rita's cherry flavored water ice. The color and taste is spot on the same as Rita's. For those of you who don't know what Rita's is, it is a water ice shop with many different combos and flavors.

Mixability/Dosing
    It mixed decently in 10 ounces of water. I still experienced minor settlement at the bottom. This preworkout is a definite one scooper. I used one flat scoop and sipped on it about 30-45 minutes before a workout. I'm not crazy/brave enough to try as medinacirilo called it a "bro scoop".

The product was hard hitting. After the first sip, the caffeine rush and beta alanine were present. Pumps were not as good as other preworkouts. If you're looking for a pump, I would recommend stacking the preworkout with a pump product. I stacked this with VMI VasogenXT pump product and had better pumps. Nothing major, but it was much better. The energy was clean and smooth. I was able to push through mental barriers with the focus and concentration I had. The focus and energy helped me get that extra rep. However at times, I felt like there was too much energy. I would literally bounce of walls. This would affect my workouts negatively as I found it harder to keep my form tight. Overall though, great energy, good focus, and lack luster pumps.

The cheapest I found the product was around $30 on Amazon for 30 servings, which comes to $1 per serving. And since this a true one scooper, each time it'll be one buck for With Amazon Prime, free two day shipping. I personally feel that the price is very fair. Even though the pumps were lacking, I still feel that this is a solid preworkout and definitely worth my hard earned money.

Side Effects
    There were some definite side effects. The side effects arose due to errors on my part. Taking it too late at night would not allow me to sleep at a normal time. Anytime I took the product past 7pm, I would not be able to sleep till the next morning (around 3~4am). Sometimes if I ate a meal with few carbs before a workout, I would experience a chilling effect. I also had increased urine output, probably caused by the theobromine. In one workout, I would pee 3 or 4 times.

Conclusion
    Don't let the 400mg of caffeine scare you. The nice thing about the product is that the caffeine is released at different times which leads to constant energy. Energy was smooth throughout the whole workout, however pumps were not there. I'm not a stim junkie, but I opened my eyes to new possibilities and I've enjoyed the results. Give the product a try and enjoy the results!

Thank you to the reps at VMI for sending me this product and the hand written note. It was a nice touch to the package. So far I'm loving the products I've tried from VMI. Later on look out for my review on their pump product Vasogen XT. Peace.