dortiz4

• Reputation is very low. (0)
  • Member was only active for less than a week, and was last online 5 years ago

• Mixes Very Easy
  • Lean Muscle
  • Unique Flavor
  • Bit Pricey
Myogenix Aftershock is one best product that has been on my list of supplements to review due to how much i loved what the product did to me. I've used it numerous times with great results and i have recommended it to all my friends and they have also loved it.

**Taste/Texture: 9.0/10**

**Taste/Texture: 9.0/10**
This is where everyone disagrees with the taste. While it might not be the best tasting product out on the market, I have to say I'm very pleased with the taste considering the ingredients that are used in this product. Hydrolyzed whey, creatine, glucosamine and BCAA's aren't easy flavors to mix into a recovery, and taking that into consideration, this product is pretty impressive to me. My personal favorite is the fruit punch, the others I've tried including the Wild Berry having a semisweet mixed berry flavor or the Orange that reminds me of the Fanta soda won't leave you disappointed.

**Mix ability/Texture: 9.0/10**
A little foaminess after mixing is to be expected just by letting it sit a minute or two and this eliminates the problem. No complaints from me when it comes to mixing as the product mixes pretty easily in a shaker and I never experience clumps.

**Ingredient Profile: 9.7/10**
Very pleased overall when it comes to the nutrition profile and that is one reason I keep using it. First off, I am pleased that they chose to go with a blend of partially hydrolyzed whey isolate, and whey isolate. I'm also a big fan of the inclusion of creatine, glutamine and BCAA's. Heck, they even include 1.5g of joint supporting glucosamine and chondroitin and a nice blend of anti-oxidants. which you cant really find in many products in the market.

**Effectiveness: 10/10**
This certainly Aftershock is one of the best . I have used this product on lean bulking, cutting and maintenance and I have yet to be left disappointed. Recovery is phenomenal, among the best out of all the recovery products that I've tried.

Value: 8.9/10
This seems to be the only downfall when it comes to this outstanding product. While some will cringe at the price tag, I feel that it is on par with many other post workouts. 15 servings will seem to go pretty fast, but in case you haven't seen it, they now have a 30 serving container that makes it a slightly better value. Regardless, I don't feel the price is unjustified for the outstanding recovery and top of the line ingredients they use.

Overall: 9.7/10
With an outstanding nutritional profile, this product is a measuring stick to other post workouts should be measured against. Another thing I really like about this is I feel that with 25g of protein and 30g of carbs, it is set at just the right amount for a recovery formula for any kind of way your trying to go for. Hands down one of the best post workout products on the market today, and I strongly recommend that if you haven't already given this product a try that you consider doing so in the near future.

June 2, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Energy
  • Better Focus
    Time To Activation:15minutes for me.

Taste - There is really no taste to the pills. Easy to swallow.

Energy 9/10 - The 2 pill serving size provides around 280mg of caffeine. Now that's the good stuff right there, this will wake you up very fast. I could definitely recommend this to someone who needs that energy. If you are sensitive to caffein, split the dosage until you build up a tolerance and assess how your body handles its compound. Even with its high dose of caffeine I still got no jitters from it. Lasted for maybe 4 hours.

Thermo 7 - I got a fairly good thermogenic response from ...
    Time To Activation:15minutes for me.

Taste - There is really no taste to the pills. Easy to swallow.

Thermo 7 - I got a fairly good thermogenic response from the product, the blend of peppers in its compound lit my mid section up for at least 2 hours. Got a very good sweat just from the pill alone before going into my workout.

Effect 8- Great energy from this one, I got a very good boost into my overall mood as well and I felt very alert.

SuperDump scale 5: The high amount of caffeine in this product will more than likely force you to use the bathroom, nothing major, just a heads up.

Overall-$28 for 45 servings is a really good deal. I like the compound used for 360Lean, I could see myself using a full bottle of this product in the future, it's hard to really grasp its overall effects on the sample I had but I definitely liked it.