dercha

• Reputation is very low. (+5)
  • Member was only active for less than a week, and was last online 7 years ago

• Great Profile
  • Just The Best Gainer Ever
  • Has Real Creatine In It
  • 3 Giant Scoops
Taste:
I purchased the strawberry for my 16 year old son who is fairly picky. He mixes it with milk and doesn't mind the taste. He said that he would give it a 7 out of 10. It mixes fairly easy in a standard shaker cup.

Backround:
Taste:

Backround:
My son is 16 and trains strength for football. He is a medium sized kid and was just under 6' 2" and weighed 209 when he started taking isomass extreme. He had a hard time putting on quality weight and had a very difficult time with strength increases. I work out with him 5 times a week and his focus is a typical strength routine with lots of power movements except squats as he is recovering from knee surgery.

Value:
GNC sells the strawberry flavor on sale for 44 dollaars and with the Gold Card discount it rang up at around 35 dollars. All other flavors were like 75 or so, I feel the value was fantastic.

The best measure of effectiveness is in the results so here we go. He took two servings daily along with another serving of regular whey isolate blend daily. My son went from weighing 209 to 214 in just under 30 days. His bench increased from 195 to 225, deadlift from 260 to 315, power clean from 140 to 170 and the list goes on. He was always frustrated from slow gains until he tried isomass. Now he is super confident and excited to workout every day. I personally have been around lifting and supplements for over 20 years and this is one of the most effective products they I have seen for performance increase.

I highly recommend this product especially for strength gains.