delatorre

• Reputation is very low. (+2)
  • Was an active member for 5 months, but hasn't been online since May, 2013
  • Member has only posted 2 reviews
  • Low community participation

Reviews by delatorre

Overall
Overall
  April 26, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Effective
  • Best Taste
  • Clean Feeling Of Energy
  • Quality/price Ratio
  • A Lot Better Focus
  • Big Pumps
  • Unreal Energy
  • Tunnel Vision
  • Addicting?
I have had a lot of hearings from JACK3d so i decided to pick me up a tub and try it out for myself.
Im very pleased with the effectiveness and focus this product gives me

Taste/Mix.:(10/10)

Lemon-Lime has one of the most pleasing taste, super good!

Dosage:(9/10)

The dosage is really minor 1-2 scoops and the scooper is very small. Two scoops works like a charm!

Effectiveness:(9/10)

Jack3d is really effective! Gives you focus, gives you that tunnel vision! It also gives me an amp feeling where you just feel like youre going nuts. It also last for awhile

Value:(8/10)

...
Im very pleased with the effectiveness and focus this product gives me

Taste/Mix.:(10/10)

Lemon-Lime has one of the most pleasing taste, super good!

Dosage:(9/10)

Value:(8/10)

The value is alright but it'll last for only about a month if youre using 2 scoops.

Overall:(9/10)

I really like this product and how it has helped me, it helps you get those extra reps in and a good amp!

April 25, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Bulging Veins
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Very Impressive Vascularity
  • Could Be Very Costly
Got this 2 months back and finally finished the bottle today. Been wanting to review this product for a while now.

This product has been around for a while now, and it does get mixed reviews, as many people have trouble finding the "sweet spot". Once I found my sweet spot, it worked very well for me.

Taste/Mix.:(N/A)

No taste, just swallow!

Dosage:(6/10)

The dosage is minor because all you have to do is swallow three pills (for me). But on the other hand, it takes a while for it to kick in, i say take it an hour before working out.

Yok3d was reall...

Taste/Mix.:(N/A)

No taste, just swallow!

Dosage:(6/10)

Effectiveness:(9/10)

Yok3d was really effective for me, it increased my vascularity a lot. I didnt really feel a pump but it did help, it was more of a calm pump.

Value:(7/10)

The value is alright but it'll last for only about a month.

Overall:(9/10)

I really like the product, it increases my vascularity and keeps me motivated and warm. I like it alot better stacking it with C4, works great!