chichistrong

• High End Ingredients
  • Only Needed One Scoop
  • Made Me Shake
  • Needed 2 Scoops

I guess it is believeable to consider myself a connoisseur of fitness industry supplements. Well, maybe because I've taken hundreds of supplements, from the greatest that ceased to exist to the ones that are so terrible, you cannot finish a container... Some of them are so "meh" that they are not even worth my time reviewing. I've also encountered the dilemma of what is truly helping me during my weights sessions, acquire gains, improve performance or is only draining my pockets and filling me with poison. I've learned through all these years of tasting, enjoying, puking, throwing away and buying again which ones are reallly worth my money.

Nitramine is simply another PWO in the supplement industry, but there are a lot of factors and characteristics of this supplement that are worthy of a review and discussion of its effectiveness. Not all of them are positive, but overall the supplement delivers as promised.

The fitness supplement industry jargon are powerful agents to the uninitiated and unwilling mind to acquire knowledge. They fool the young, old, eager and desperate wills with promises of remarkable "gains" and charlatanry... and Nitramine is walking that thin line between the supplement B.S. and valid information.

Now you may wonder, why do I say all this about supplements? Well, it is very simple. Nitramine's ingredient profile is composed of the mythical "MATRIX" of ingredients we see in a lot of supplements. However, they have not fallen into the B.S. of masking everything under a propietary blend on at least a portion of the supplement facts. The first Matrix is called "VasoPlasmic Power Matrix" with 5.1g of total amounts of active ingredients; it contains a generous serving of Beta Alanine, Betaine, L-Carnatine and Agmatine and it disclouses the amount of each ingredient. I am truly pleased they have disclosed the amounts of these ingredients because I like to know how much I get of the "stuff" that actually works everytime, regardless if it comes in Supplement X, Y or Z.

On the other hand, their "High Energy Matrix" is mostly a blend of a lot of fluffy stuff that we, supplement junkies, are familiar with. Nitramine discloses the amount of caffeine it contains (150 mg); it also has citcholine, pikatromin, theobromine, Huperzine-A and Rauwolfia among other herbs. All of these ingredients are known for either their stimulatory effect on the CNS or temporarly improving cognitive effeciency. Although, I would truly like to know the exact amounts of each one of these ingredients, the overall amount of 482 mg, including the 150mg of caffeine in it, at least gives me some relief that the other ingredients may be properly dosed since you really don't need as much from some of them, to get the desire effect. In addition, I am glad that they didn't name it something like "HyperCognitive and Perfomance Inducement Matrix." That type of B.S. simply turns me off from most supplements as I just see them as a silly and overdone marketing gimmick with a misleading purpose.

There is very little to say about this supplement in regards to this aspect. It mixes extremely well and it tastes good. It goes down easy and there is no disgusting after-taste. I love the fact that it is not heavy on dyes like Cellucor's C4 because they make me nauseous, regardless of how tasty the supplement is.

I got Dragon fruit and I personally didn't know how Dragon fruit tasted like, but if it tastes like Nitramine, it must be a damn tasty fruit. You don't need to constantly beat the poo out of your shaker bottle to completely mix the ingredients and all I needed was one scoop to get results.

I am satisfied knowing that the effective dosage, even according to Myokem, is only scoop. I never needed to go beyond that and this made the supplement last much longer. However, they could get more flavors. Not really for my sake, but for all the pu$$ies that complain about this silly factor.

It doesn't matter what I said before, what matters is how it works. I can simply state that Nitramine is an effective PWO that delivers the effectiveness of each individual ingredient in its' tube.

The first time I took it, I made the mistake of taking one full scoop and it was definitely a full five-finger slap, Rick James style, on my face. The Beta-A sensation was pretty damn strong and it lasted much longer than it has in other supplements with the same ingredient. I reduced the dosage to half and I still got a really good effect from it, but I increased it little by little until I reacher one scoop.

Nitramine kicks in quick and the rush is exuberant combined with sound and lasting focus. I personally loved the focus part because even though I was done with my workout, I would still feel its effects when I would get home. So I simply decided to keep on using its effects while I was studying or preparing to teach the next day. However, I never really felt any difference in regards to a skin-tearing pump while on this. I would still get the same effects as if I was not taking anything.

I would like to add that when I was taking Nitramine, I was during one of the most mentally draining times of my life. I was doing my 12 week, student-teaching seminar to finish of my B.S. in Elementary Education and believe when I say that being a teacher of 27 kids is a job that you take home, whether you want to or not. Additionally, I had to work on my assigenments and to put a cherry on top of this, I was not getting paid lol. Why do I need to add this? Well, every single damn day I came home exhausted and unwilling to do jack poo. I didn't even want to go to the gym, but Nitramine would at least wake me up and give me enough energy to get through a gym session and still get my school stuff done afterwards. Funny to say that after I ran out of Nitramine, I stopped going to the gym for the remaining time of my student-teaching.

There are four things I am considering for the value. The price, servings, availability and effectiveness of the supplement. Nitramine is higher than your average PWO, but I don't think is nothing way out of hand. There are plenty of reasons why they have put that price on Nitramine and I hope that at least one of them is the quality of ingredients. It contains 30 real servings and each serving weighs a total of 6g. The total amount of active ingredients is 5.582 g, leaving very little space for B.S fillers and this is perhaps the reason why you only need one scoop. Nitramine is now available in a lot more online retailers than it was a few months ago. However, the most influential reason for a good value for Nitramine is simply how effective the supplement was at delivering its promise of energy and focus... although, the pumps were non-existant.

Side Effects

I personally considered this a very strong supplement in regards to its stimulatory effect. It woke me up and it gave me substantial energy to start and finish a good workout. However, I would get some serious anxiety jitters because of the rauwolfia in it. I usually avoid taking this herb because it really screws up my mood, the anxiety lurks into my sleep and I end up waking up several times at night. Nitramine does not disclose how much it has, but I cannot state that it may have too much because everybody reacts very differently to this herb and some people would have to take a lot more Yohimbe to get those side effects.

The side effects were less pronounced as my tolerance improved, but I would still have a hard time falling asleep.

Conclusion

Nitramine is not a game changer in the supplement industry, but it definitely has what it takes to compete and beat a lot of popular brands that simply rely on heavy and strong marketing strategies. Myokem made the honest effort to include the amounts for some of the most important ingredients, it is properly and fairly dosed in each serving. The taste and mixability of the product are definitely a plus and the price is reasonable when you consider the effectiveness of the product. Even though I didn't see a difference in my pump, it gave me some minor insomnia and how I would get some anxiety; I still believe that Nitramine is an excellent option for somebody looking for serious energy, stamina and sound focus to get you through a rigorous workout... I would buy again.

April 18, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Helps With Bloating
  • Easy Application
  • Left A Glitter Like Look On Skin
Dat Dere Estrogen, the female hormone.... Gawd we know we hate it, we know how much this poo can ruin you. B*tch tits, water retention, emotional issues, sex drive... everything imaginable that can go wrong for a bodybuilder can somehow be related to this hormone.

Although, this hormone plays a crucial role in your overall health, we know that under certain circumstances we need to either lower, or prevent an increase of it. This is when a supplement like Formeron can make the difference.

I don't know if any of you guys remember, but a few years ago I submitted a review for CEL'S Formestane (RIP). I loved it, it delivered excellent results in every single aspect. It worked exactly as they claim and as the chemical is supposed to work in your body. Unfortunately, CEL went out of business and Formestane and other great supplements and PH's were discontinued.

Nonetheless, the excellent idea of transdermal formestane survived and it has been carried on by other brands, but so far Black Lion Research's Formeron is best.

Profile (10/10): Pure Formestane at 50mg per 1 ml. I give this a 10 because I got the results of 2ml or 2 pumps compared to 4 pumps from CEL's Formestane. This supplement seems to have a much better absorbency rate obviously because I needed much less to get the results I got from the previous CEL's version which had a 30% absorbency rate.

The clinical trials for this drug were IV at 250mg a week. In the old CEL's version, 200mg a day with a 30% absorbency rate gave you the equivalent of 250mg a week.

Effectiveness (10/10): Like I said earlier, this supplement gave me excellent results in the estrogent control department. Formestane is a suicide aromatase inhibitor therefore, this leads to a complete shut down of estrogen levels in your blood stream. I have used it for several reasons and I will list them below.

1. Gyno: Many of this forum know how prone I am to this poo. The first time I used it was because of my Superdrol post-cycle sides. I started getting some serious gyno from that cycle, weeks after PCT. My nipples got swollen, tender and they started discharging liquid. Yup the whole nine yards. I bought this instead of Letro because I had a terrible experience with letro (it worked great, but Letro-dick is no joke). In as little 3-4 days, the pain in my nipples went away and as I kept using Formeron, the gyno started reversing and the swollen nipples and liquid went away.

2. Water retention: Last summer, I decided to use this prior to my Tvar/Stano cycle (and on it as well). Throughout the entire run previous to my cycle, Formeron helped looked much leaner and harder than I really was. Only because it helped to keep the subcutanous water/bloat away. I looked vascular, dry and I hardly ever looked bloated. Even when I was eating like poo, it still kept a reasonable amount of water bloat under control.

3. On cycle: With my Trenazone cycle, previous to T-var/Stano cycle, I was very afraid I was going to develop some gyno. Progestin compounds always foo me raw in the ass. I always develop gyno and my nipples will start discharging fluids. However, Formeron kept all those sides always while on Trenazone. I had previously used Trenazone without Formeron and I had some serious on-cycle gyno problems; extra puffy nipples and tender all day, specially early in the morning. However, when I added Formeron on my second run, I did not have any of those issues.

Side Effects (7/10): A score of 10, means no side effects. As you may expect from such a strong AI, there will be side effects and I won't deny it that I had some. My joints became a little achy after a dew weeks into it and close to the end of the run, my sex drive will go down. However, I always get a boost from it during the first few weeks, but you also need estrogen for a healthy sex drive so it is expected to see a drop when you crush it. Nonetheless, comparing this to letrozole, Formeron is excellent. I know many of the lab rats in here know what letro-dick feels (or does not feel) like. Letro kills your sex drive, your immune systems becomes compromised and it makes you feel like poo. Formeron was nowhere close to Letro and I still saw the results of significant estrogen reduction.

Dosage (7/10): CEL's formestane had a much better application/transdermal system. At least when it comes to this stuff fully disolving on your skin. CEL's felt like lotion, Formeron is like applying a gel with glitter on it. It is easy and it does not really smell like too bad, but you look like a Twilight jerk vampire, all shiny like you been sprayed with sprinkles/ diamonds and all that "manly" stuff lol. My wife made fun of me because it really looks like you have glitter all over you and you can feel the crystallized particles all over you.

Value (9/10): 120 ml per bottle, at 50 mg per 1ml/1pump is a great value IMO. When I think that I had to use a lot more with CEL's to get the same results, the value of this supplements goes way up. You don't need a couple of bottles, one is enough. It is still a somewhat pricey supplement, but it is worth it because of its effectiveness.

Overall (8.6/10): It deliver what you expect from a chemical like Formestane. It lowers/control estrogen at an effective and quick rate. It has little side effects and it you get a really good value for your money. I don't think you will ever regret using this supplement, given that your expectations are realistic and don't think this poo will rever your B-cups, this is not to get rid of gynecomastia that has been present for years, but it will definitely reverse issues that are related to sudden onset of estrogen increase due to PH's/ AAS or PCT problems. I recommend it 100%.

March 30, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Increased Libido
  • Feel More Driven
  • Boosts Mood
  • A Little Pricey
  • Possible Slight Acne
  • 6 Pills
There are some supplements that do not need a whole lot of ingredients in order to be effective and give you the desired and expected results. We know that in this industry, a lot of supplements are just filled with B.S. with ridiculous promises of steroid-like gains, quick results, ground-breaking, etc.

Fortunately, T-X3 by Lecheek is not one of them. Its a simple combination of a proven AI, with a proven dosage of a test booster with a little extra just to help your little friend, in case you have been hit by the almighty post-cycle shut down.

Amount Per Serving ...

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Arimistane
(Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) 50 mg *
Fenugreek Seed Extract 300 mg **
D-Aspartic Acid 3,200 mg **

Just look at how simple this profile is, but the knowledgeable individuals will know that this is about as much as you need from a test booster in order for you to feel its effects. Of course they can always have more of other good ingredients, but does it really need it? In my honest opinion, No. TX-3 has good dosage of arimistane, good enough to reduce test conversion to estrogen, but not too high to make your joints achy. It has the clinical study dosage of DAA and it contains fenugreek extract which also helps to boost test levels (apparently), but most people report an increase in sex drive more than anything else.

It does not get the perfect 10 because the label does not tell me the percentage of the Fenugreek extract, also known as Testofen, which is important to know to have an idea if this addition is really worth it or it is just a gimmick to make it seem better. In addition, the study performed on testofen (fenugreek extract) was on a dosage of 600mg, not 300mg.

Effectiveness (9/10): this supplement definitely helped my recovery after last year's Ultradrol cycle which was a complete waste of time. I saw no significant gains and I was shut down like I was on Superdrol. However, I started feeling the effects of this supplement close to the end of the bottle and I decided to continue using this with another bottle and I noticed that my sex drive significantly improved and I started getting acne on my back and oily skin, which usually happens to me when I get on test boosters.

I did not see any improvements on strength, performance (only sexual) or anything related to fitness, but I really do not expect that from this type of supplements anymore. However, it improved my overall sense of wellbeing and energy levels in the morning.

Dosage (6/10): although I don't have a problems with taking a lot of pills, T-X3 dosage of 6 pills is quite ridiculous. I know that DAA does take up a lot because of its 3200 mg minimum, but they could have at least put this in 4 capsules.

Sides (8/10): no side effects from this at all. I had not digestion issues or any other type of problems. I did have some acne on my back, but nothing to cry about. However, if you have serious acne problems and is something that may affect how you feel, I would avoid this supplement. In my teens, I suffered from terrible acne and this would have been on my no-no list because even though the acne I developed while on this was insignificant, perhaps when the acne issue is of concern, this may exacerbate the problem.

Value (6/10): WOAH Lecheek, what the hell is up with the prices of your supplements nowadays? everything you guys have is now on the high end of pricing compared to similarly effective products. $42 for a DAA test booster is ridiculous in my opinion. I don't give this supplement a lower score for value because it works really good; therefore, value is present, but not at this price.

Overall (7.4/10): a great supplement with a simple approach to its purpose, no dumb gimmicks and versatile in its usage. I got the results I expected and I was not disappointed. It delivered results so it is worth a shot, but the price of this DAA based test booster is really what brings the product from a possible 8.5/10 to a 7.4. I don't understand the reason why this supplement is so expensive. Could it be the Fenugreek extract? but this is obviously not the patented Testofen version, so is the price tag so high? I truly enjoyed this product and if you get it, I know you will see results. Having different ingredients at correct dosages in one supplement is a great benefit, but it is not worth $42.00 + s&h

March 23, 2014

• Probiotics
  • Quaility Protein
  • Pricey
Hello everybody, I've not been active on the site for quite some time as I am getting closer to finishing my degree and classess are getting difficult plus other issues in my life.... anyway, I am back and I would like to start this comeback with a review for a supplement that I truly enjoyed, but once I decided to purchase this, I chose not to.

CNP Professional has a decennt selection of sport supplemnents that includes all the basics (beta alanine, creatine, gainers, etc) They are nothing extraordinary; nonetheless, their ProPeptide protein was a protein that I truly enjoyed everyday....

Profile (8/10):

ProPeptide Proprietary Advanced Protein Blend (milk protein cultured with bifidus, acidophilus, and yogurt organisms, whey protein from high fraction concentrate and isolate. Peptide bonded glutamine, egg white, hydrolyzed whey protein)

Similar to the probiotic series of Gaspari, this one also comes with probiotics to help with the digestion of protein, but this one is made from whey protein with isolates and hydrolyzed, not brown rice protein. The profile is decent and it falls right into what you tend to find in most proteins.

Effectiveness (N/A): Again, like I always say, it is very hard to measure the effectiveness of protein supplement, but it is worth mentioning that this protein feels very light on your stomach and if you have a sensitive stomach and have a hard time with concentrates, this protein may be a good option for you. Comparing this to most concentrates I've used, this one falls into the very light and easy to digest. We can say that the probiotics are probably making a difference, but who knows.

Taste (8/10): This was delicious, the best banana protein I've ever tasted. It was not overwhelming, not heavy on the flavoring. Just the right amount to make it pleasant to drink early in the morning or at anytime during the day.

Mixability (9/10): perfect mixability for a concentrate, never left any clumps whether it was with milk, water, or almond milk. It mixed perfect every time.

Value (6/10): Its an expensiveprotein blend, when you think about other brands and their blends this definitely is on the expensive side. I think I know why the price is significantly higher than others. I know this one has probiotics and I think this is imported (correct me,if I am wrong), so this may add to the cost.

Overall (7.75/10): A decent option for protein because of its quality and taste, but the price of this protein is definitely a killer. It made me rethink my options and I decided to go with something cheaper. I even thought about buying it for the store, but even at wholesale prices, this protein is very expensive and how I am going to justify a $10 price difference in a 2lb protein? specilaly when nobody has ever heard of this brand. Do not get me wrong, the protein is great, but if their prices at least fall within the market's expecations, I will not be buying this.

December 13, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Very Good Mixes Well.
  • Increased Libido
  • Effective Test Booster
  • Increased Strength
  • Excellent Taste
  • Agmatine+astrign
  • Slightly Expensive
  • Minor Bacne
It is Nothing extraordinary, not groundbreaking however, Testogen XR is an excellent choice for Natural Test boosters. I have tried my good share of them and I won't tell you that this is the only you should get because there is also Test boosters just a effective out there. Nonetheless, RCSS delivers a quality test booster that I highly doubt you will regret using it.

First of all, I have tried both the old version with SenzaCool flavor "technology" and the new improved flavor system. Both still deliver the same quality results, but this improved flavor version definitely makes it much easier to drink early in the morning on a empty stomach.

Profile (7/10): A solid test boosting profile with the clinical trial dose of 3.12g of DAA. In addition, it contains other goodies like agmatine, taurine, green tea extract, astragin, stinging nettle, etc. The profile itself its unique because it has a combination of several ingredients commonly found in other supplements in a Test booster. I love the fact that it has Horny goat weed because damn that helps with sex drive specially of you are shutdown from a harsh cycle, like I was. Testogen was giving me boners in the first week, although I knew it was not because of high test levels. Nonetheless, it did help to make me feel much better while I waited for DAA to kick in.

I would prefer it wasn't a blend because I have no idea how much I am getting of each one of the ingredients, but It's still a pretty decent profile and the results are proof of it.

This is the profile:

Performance & Enhancement System 2,305mg "¡
L-Carnitine Tartrate, Taurine, Horny Goat Weed
(Epimedium grandiflorum)(herb), Nettles (root),
Green Tea Extract (leaf), Calcium D-Glucarate

Effectiveness (8/10): I am not gonna lie to you and tell that I made "all kindz of gainz" with Testogen. However, I was impressive on how quickly I felt its effects in my body. About two weeks in, I noticed pimples on my back (which I get when i take test boosters) and my endurance was a little better. I noticed that I was able to do more heavy sets without feeling the muscle fatigue that comes when you are reaching your 1RM.

My strength has gone up, but I did not notice this until 6 weeks in. I got another tube to give it a full 8 week test and it was definitely worth it. I am now able to rep 225x5 on incline bench, which I have never been able to do, the most I ever got was 2. Overall, I am lifting heavier weights in all my compounds and isolation exercises. It is simple, I have gotten stronger although I can't say it was due to Testogen miraculous powers, but it definitely played a role in it.

In addition, the pumps are simply amazing with this. I personally have used some other supplements with Agmatine and I was not too impressed by them. I am not sure if it was all because of Agmatine, but man I get pumped in the gym with Testogen.

The best part though, is the raging boners i was getting. I was getting random boners all the time and I was just wanted to lay down the pipe on my wife. It felt amazing to get my sex drive back again like a 14 year old virgin boy lol. It made me feel much better because I was so shutdown from Ultradrol/Epi it was ridiculous.

Taste (10/10): Mr. O, you finally got it right. The new flavor system of Testogen is much better than the old Senzacool stuff. I had strawberry lemonade and it was pretty damn good and not overwhelmingly sweet. They did a really good job masking the bitterness of DAA and it made it much easier to drink in the morning on a empty stomach. This is one of the best tasting test booster out on the market and I am glad you listened to our complaints on the SenzaCool stuff.

Mixability (9/10): despite have DAA, this mixed really good. I like that it does not leave a whole lot of gritty residue like most DAA test boosters do. It is very little and it does not take too long for it to mix.

Cons (5/10): DYES, DYES, DYES.... I hate them with such a passion. They are completely unnecessary and I hate having to put that junk in my system. Although, this is not as bad as Cellucor's, it is still a negative in my opinion. I can assure that most people would prefer this without any dyes, you can even put it on the label, like you did with Isotropic Max and it could help as a selling point. "Great Taste, No Dyes just Boners and Gainz" lol. Also, the price is not that great. There is a lot of good options for a cheaper price, even if the Astragin is the reason why this is higher in price than others, I still don't see a reason for such a jump in price in comparison.

Value (7/10): This is not economical. I am not expecting cheap because when you get cheap price, you get cheap ingredients and the overalll quaility tends to come down as price goes down as well. I still find Testogen very high on price though. If it wasn't because it delivered some really good results, I would be hesitant to buy it again. The reason why I give it a 7 is because Testogen is like a test booster/pwo without caffeine. I get the effects of a test booster plus great pumps and endurance from a PWO.

Overall (7.6/10): I liked it, it worked great. The taste is significantly better than its old version and is a great option for test boosters in addition to its PWO properties. The ingredients may not be all that impressive, but it definitely deliver effects. I made some great strength gains and I was horny as hell with it. However, the price really kills it in my opinion. I like that it is a versatile supplement with a possible double function as a Test booster/PWO, but I still cannot get my head around paying $40.00 for a tube of this. I do recommend you guys try it because it works really good, but if you can afford it.

BTW,

Mr. O, you may want to check with GNC and other online retailers on its information regarding the ingredient profile for Testogen. I saw a lot of inconsistencies in the information. GNC says this has milk thistle, tribulus and chrysin, but this is not what the label says. So check on that because it can really confuse customers.

November 2, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Recovery
  • Underdosed At Single Serving
I don't get it. Why does Cellucor feel they can charge us such a ridiculous price for such a common ingredient? What is frightening is that there is people willing to pay that price because they think they will make the "gainz." I don't know why, but Cellucor reminds of MuscleTech with some of their products.

I don't hate Cellucor, I have liked some of their products and I am always open to try out something from them without negative bias. However, what really grinds my gears is the prices for some of their products. I have tried plenty of their supplements and I end up liking the majority, but then when I see the price... hell no, I am not going to pay 30% more just because it comes in a shiny container.

Profile(8/10): Lets start by saying that M5 does have a pretty decent profile; I will not deny that, but it is nothing out of this world.
This is the profile:

Momordica Grosevenori Fruit Extract
Cinnulin PF Cinnamon Bark Extract
Banana Leaf Extract
Zychrome

This is at one scoop, but the recommended dosage is 2 (like always). This profile is nothing extraordinary; it does have herbal extracts that somehow work for the absorption of carbohydrates and other nutrients, but besides that this profile is nothing different from the much cheaper and equally effective Green MAGnitude.

This is Green MAGs profile at 1 scoop:

Green Creatine Matrixâ„¢ 5 g **
2CMâ„¢ Dicreatine Malate And
Magnesium Creatine Chelate (MCC)

Betaine Anhydrous 2 g **
L-Taurine 2 g **
L-Tyrosine 500mg **

The only difference between these two is the "Reloaded Carb Pump Matrix" which is apparently enough reason to charge $60.00 for 30 servings of M5 compare to $40.00 for 80 servings of Green MAG.

Effectivess (8/10): It works, won't and can't deny that. It has good ingredients and even though I am doubtful of the abilities of the "Reloaded Carb Pump Matrix" I noticed increased recovery and my strength was going up. It is noticeable difference in regards to strength, but the most remarkable change was my endurance. I have always suffered of poor stamina in the gym, but M5 allowed to keep the same level of intensity throughout the workout. I did notice "gainz" in size or weight, but I was not expecting that at all, specially after only using it for a period of about 3 weeks.

Taste(8/10): I had Blue Raspberry and it does taste like as artificial as every single Blue raspberry drink you ever had. It is not a bad taste at all. They nailed it, but it is the typical Blue rasp: synthetic, sweet and nothing close to the taste of a real black raspberry.

Mixability (8/10): It mixes well enough and it does not leave any clumps. There is residue, but it is expected when you are mixing so many ingredients. However, the residue is light and if you keep shaking the bottle, you can won't feel it on your tongue.

Cons(4/10): WTF Cellucor!! DYES DYES DYES!! Why does every single one of your powdered supplements have to be loaded with such a ridiculous amount of dyes? This *** looks like poison and it is completely unnecessary. I just think about how this is going into my body, but there is no need for FD&C Blue Lake 1 to be in my gut. F**K Cellucor, stop this with your supplements, high amounts of dyes make me nauseous all the time and even though I know not everybody gets nauseous because of them, I believe they would appreciate not having them in their drink; heavy dyes are ridiculous and this is why I avoid your powdered supplements.

It is actually a great selling point to mention your supplement does not have any unnecessary dyes so you may want to consider that when you come with something new.

Value(4/10): $60+ for 30 servings(15 real ones) of creatine, betaine, herbs and sugar? Are Fu**ing me? Give me a reason why I should spend my money on your supplement over Green MAGnitude or other good quality creatine blends? Your COR performance is amazing, a great creatine without sh*tty gimmicks, so why does M5 cost a *** load more? the sugar? At $60.00 (lowest price found) it comes to $2.00 per serving at 1 scoop, $4.00 per two scoops. Green MAG is $40.00(price on bb.com) for 80 serving; at 1 scoop 0.50 and two scoops a $1.00... so yeah.

Overall (6.6/10): an effective supplement that delivers good and respectable results, but that its score takes a hit because of the unreasanoble price and the ridiculous amount of unnecessary dyes in it. I don't recommend it simply because you can find an equally effective supplement for much less in price and a higher amount of servings.

October 23, 2013

• Solid Profile
  • Electrolytes
  • Bromelain And Nac
  • No Artificial Flavors Or Colors
    WARNING!! Long Review.

Like I have said before, I have never been a believer in all of these recovery Amino Acids supplements. I am not saying I don't believe the science behind them, but I just don't like spending my money on this. I'd rather get a quality protein and a lot of food. I have always beleived they are overpriced and just another gimmick from the supplement industry.

WARNING!! Long Review.

However, Isatori managed to create a supplement that not just increases recovery, but it seems to help with muscle discomfort AKA "DOMS." It appears to be another BCAA supplement, partially it is, but the extra ingredients in it make a remarkable difference when compared to other recovery supplements.

Profile (9/10): 8:1:1 sounds way to familiar. Legend says USP labs has a supplement called Modern BCAA that has the same ratio. I personally have not felt a difference between either ratio in terms of recovery. Nonetheless, Restoraid does not base its effectiveness on the Amino Acid ratio profile. It contaisn several enzymes and herbs to help heal the muscles faster, they reduce pain and inflammation.

These is the profile for all you lazy people lol

8:1:1 Branched Chain Amino Acid Matrix & Transport System 12,500 mg

Gardenia Jasimoides (Fruit)
    Extract Standardized For Crocetin **
    Olea Europeae (Leaf) Extract
    Standardized For Hydroxytyrosol **
    Red Beet (Beta Vulgaris Linn.) (Root)
    Standardized For Nitrate **

"Superhydration" Phosphate Electrolyte Catalyst 451 mg

Di-Potassium Phosphate **
    Di-Sodium Phosphate **
    Magnesium (As Aspartate And Phosphate)

As you see on the Amino Acid Matrix, it does have a better source of Glutamine. Its called Sustamine "... A revolutionary dipeptide that combines pure L-Glutamine and L-Alanine to create an ingredient that is more effective than Glutamine alone for rehydration and recovery" this is directly from the FAQ of Sustamine.com.

Now, for an unbiased review on this, I found a clinical study on it performed in 2010 by Dr. Jay Hoffman, PhD, professor and chair of the Department of Health and Exercise Science at the College of New Jersey, has shown Sustamineâ„¢ L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine, increases performance in endurance exercise and activity. This was posted ournal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. If you want to read more about it this is the link http://www.news-medical.net/news/20100212/Sustamine-L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine-supplement-increases-performance-in-endurance-exercise-and-activity.aspx.

The rest are typical aminos plus some Citrulline Malate. However, what really marks a difference in effectiveness is the "Anti-DOMS Protease Enzyme & Co-Factor Therapy." I will not go into detail into each one of those ingredients, but I will let you know that there is plenty of anecdotal and scientific evidence on their effectiveness at reducing muscle pain, inflammation and discomfort related to exercise and/or injury.

Effectiveness (8/10): It simply works great for recovery. It reduced muscle soreness, but most important was the reduction of pain and annoying discomfort in your muscles. I liked that even though my muscles were tired, I was not walking around in pain all day.

The soreness was present and diminish as the day went by, but I was never in pain or stiff. It is not a miracle supplement, but it feels good to be able to get off the bed after leg day or lift your arms the day after shoulders.

Mixability/Taste (8/10): It mixes fine and the taste was pleasant. I had citrus punch and I am glad it was not fruit punch lol... I am sick of that flavor. Nonetheless, It does not dissolve completely. You can see some residue a few seconds after you finish mixing it, but its nothing annoying that takes away from the taste. If you shake it up, you don't feel it on your tongue. The taste is quite refreshing and the fact that it does have dyes, it makes it so much easier for me to digest after the gym. I usually cannot take *** after the gym because I always feel like throwing up, but the taste is so light that it actually helped on reducing the "icky" feeling in my stomach.

Value(8/10): It has a decent price, it sits right in the middle of BCAA supplements. I was expecting this to be on the high side because of the sustamine and the extra ingredients. In addition, it works really good so you do get a supplement that delivers. You get 30 scoops and I never had the need to go above one to be honest. I am sure that recovery will increase at 2, but I like to keep my money in the bank.

Overall (8.33/10): An effective supplement quality ingredients, one full month supply and great taste. It delivers what it promises and the price is right in the middle of this type of supplement. Of course it could always be cheaper and I would also prefer full disclosure of the ingredient amounts, but since it works, I will let them get away in keeping their "formula" secret. Isatori is a good company and they are delivering some good products on the market. Of course, not everything will work for everyone, but I do feel like they are trying to deliver something innovative and effective in this industry full of scams.
    I recommend it and I think you will like it.

September 8, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Relatively Inexpensive
    • Good Focus
    • Long-lasting
    • Great Pumps
    • Clean Energy
    • Under Dosed
    I will keep this short because it is just another Pre-workout, they even did it with the name PWR. The market is flooded with them it just about our experiences with these supplements now. We know they don't build muscle, we just energy, endurance, focus and no crash and PWR achieved them all.

Profile (7/10): Nothing impressive, but a good amount of Beta Alanine at 2600 mg. A questionable pump blend and a balanced energy blend with caffeine, alpha-yohimbine, huperzine-A. I was not really impressed by this ingredient profile, but I did like that it has a much higher amount of Beta-A per scoop, compared to other pre-workouts. The pump blend seems underdosed, but I will discuss how this really didn't seem to have an impact on its effectiveness.

Effectiveness (8/10): I liked it a lot, simple like that. The tingles from beta-a are obnoxious just how I liked it. I felt them everywhere, even on my butt cheeks and I am not kidding about that. The last pwo that gave me that sensation was the discontinued Speed Xtreme UC.

This higher dosage of beta-a definitely gave me serious endurance in the gym; muscle fatigue took a couple of more sets and I was able to combine two compound exercises per workout without bi.ching out.

Although the pump blend seems underdosed, I actually get a pretty decent pump from this pwo. I was surprised to be honest because I usually don't get pumps from any pwo, even less the ones made with L-Arginine AKG.

Also, the energy was really clean and it kicked in fast. I loved the focus on this supplement. It cleared up my mind and helped me concentrate on my workout. i felt mentally energized which is very important for me because I barely get any sleep and I started working out in the morning again since my boy started school.

Taste (8/10): I had fruit punch and I don't ever expect them to be tasty. I only want something that is not going to stick in my mouth for the entire workout or make me sick everytime I drink it. This achieved that and I was pleased.

Mixability (8/10): mixes fast, no clumps. Some sandy residue at the bottom, but extra water or some extra shakes and it disappears.

Value (9/10): About $29+/- plus S&H on the intrawebz for 30 real servings is a good deal for me. Most companies trick you with "45 servings" at one scoop and on the suggested dosage it says you need two... *cough* Cellucor *cough* USP labs.

Overall (8/10): I liked it bros and I think it is a great prw-workout. It is nothing groundbreaking, but I get everything I expected from a PWO and even more, a pump. The product delivers with clean energy and focus, muscle endurance and 30 real servings. Even if you only buy it once and go back to your favorite, I still think you cannot say anything bad about this one.

August 20, 2013

• Zero Fat Or Carbs
    • Rapid Digestion
    • Clinical Dose Of Astrigin
    • No Dyes
    • Needs Bigger Size Container
    I think it is pretty obvious that RCSS is a legit line, with good products made with quality ingredients and with the consumer's need in mind. RCSS has a full line of products and their Isolate protein is one of the newest ones. I liked it; it is a great protein; however, the price is steep and thats a real pain in the ass because I really would like to have this in my monthly supp stash.

Profile (10/10): Isotropic Max is made with 100% pure Hydrolized whey Isolate. It has 27g of protein per 31g scoop; thats about 87% pure protein. There is plenty of Isolate proteins in the market, but what makes the difference in this one is two things. No 1. It contains Astragin, which apparently helps on the absorption of the protein and No 2. it does not have any dyes. The second for me was really the best part about the profile. I got the pomegranate-berry and I was expecting this stuff to be alien-blood purple-blueish. On the contrary, none of that. This is one of the reasons why I consider this protein superior to the rest.

Effectiveness (N/A): Its a damn protein, we all know that you don't "feel" it, but if you don't have it you will notice with poor and slow gains. I cannot give Isotropic Max an accurate score on this, but if its everything it claims to be, you should see increased recovery, better protein absorption and build muscle.

Taste(8/10): Even though this one comes with the SenzaPoo flavor "technology" It was actually very good. I was not a fan of the "halls" feeling in the PWO or in Testogen, but with the protein it actually made it taste great. Specially postworkout; it was refreshing and the pomegranate -berry flavor is pretty damn good.

Mixability(10/10): excellent, no residue, mixes fast and easy. There is no complaints about it.

Value(7/10): This is where it gets its lowest score. Seriously, this protein isolate is really expensive. Compare this to prices of other Isolates with the amount that you get per tube, you will find the value of this protein lower. Iso-100 3lbs is $45.95 in lockoutsupplements, Iso-Tropic Max 2lbs in NutraPlanet is 36.99. Iso-100 even comes in 5 lbs for $65++, but Iso-tropic only comes in 2 lbs. It is not horrible, but it could be improved or at least provide bigger tub that cuts down the serving size price.

Overall(8.75/10): RCSS Iso-Tropic Max is a great isolate protein. I like the fact that it comes in unique flavors because I am sick of generic chocolate, vanilla or strawberry. Its made with 100% pure Hydrolyze protein, added Astragin in its clinical dosage, no carbs, no fat and no dyes. It digest quick, the taste was great; however, the damn price per serving. It comes around $1.23 in a 2 lb tube. Iso-100 in its 3 lbs tube makes its about 0.96 per serving. If they can provide us with a bigger tube, just to lower the price per serving, I will be more willing to get this. It is a great protein and I do recommend you guys give this a shot, but it would be great to find this in a bigger tube.

July 28, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Vascularity
    • Destroyer Mindset
    • Incredible Focus
    • Consisten Pumps
    • Over Hyped
    • Slightly Expensive
    I will keep this short and to the point. There has been plenty of good reviews for this supplements and even though the skeptecism of the efectiveness is product, I still think the only way for you to know if this product works is if you try it.

USP labs and its marketing campaign are excellent at luring people into their new supplements. However, it seems that a lot of their old customers and somewhat disappointed ones, are not responding to their sales' tactics anymore.

USP labs is revolutionary and they really try to bring new and different supplements into the industry plagued with the same *** under different brand names, but I think it is time for them to rethink the way the mentally amplify the effectiveness of their supplements with astute marketing gimmicks and a legion of nuthuggers in the interwebz.

Profile (N/A): A unknown herb with citocholine. I will not go into deep science on the effects of these products, but I did my research and the first ingredient N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide AKA Aegeline, a main alkaloid of Aegle Marmelos Correa leaves which has no studies, at least from what I could gather, on humans and from the little that I found on this; it had nothing to do with anabolic properties or effects.

The second ingredient is citocholine a neurostimulant/nootropic. Perhaps this is why they called a min/muscle breakthrough.

Effectiveness(8/10): I am not naive enough to fall for ridiculous claims of "breaking PR on every workout," that I see "muscle I did not have before" or "this is the best natural supplemet I have used" because this plain good ol' bullsh.it. Let's be honest with ourselves, if you fall for this ***, you are just plain stupid and should try to learn how to discern reality from marketing, specially in the sports suppplement industry.

HOwever, despite of the BS they try to feed us with their bias logs and the nuthuggers in the USP labs forum, I stil think this is a great supplement. First of all, I did not build any muscle with Versa-1 and I was not expecting that, but Versa-1 gave me "You can fu.cking do it" mindset, tremendous endurance that I can only compare to Ostarine, a research chemical and nasty painful pumps, similar to when you are on-cycle.

After evaluating the effects of Versa-1, I can honestly say that all its effects come from the mental effects it gives you. This supplement makes mind over matter a tangible reality, not just a concept. I loved taking Versa-1 every day for my workouts because of how it made me feel in the gym. Excellent focus and a significant improvement in my endurance that cimply comes from "being in the zone." I can honestly say that my enduranced improved because of the mindset, not from any effects on my muscles from Versa-1.

One thing I also liked about Versa-1 is that its foucs had a prolonged effects, for at least 3-4 hours after the gym, so in total a good 4-5 hours. I used to take Versa-1 with Noopept and some caffeine to help me study and it got the job done.

One thing I would like to add about Versa-1 is how this may be a supplement that could help people preparing for a contest because of how it improves focus, specially during the last weeks of contest prep. According to the majority of bodybuilders, the mental and physical stress during the last weeks can be overwhelming, but I think a supplement like Versa-1 can at least help them stay focus in the gym when is low-carb day.

Dosage (10/10): a simple 1 capsule 30 minutes before physical activity.

Sides(10/10): zero side effects, no digestion issues. I had no problems at all with Versa-1.

Value(7/10): It is expensive considering this is not a staple. At $39+ a bottle for 1 month supply, it is not terrible, but adding this to your montjly supplement bill it can really stretch your budget. However, I can see this supplement to be a great replacement for PWO, so if you want to replace a PWO this would be a good option that sits around the same price as most PWO.

Overall(8/10): Despite the annoying hype and all the ridiculous claims of PRs borken, new muscle gainz and all kindz of gainz, I still think Versa-1 is an excellent supplement. It is a mind/muscle supplement, not a muscle builder like they claim and I enjoyed my experience with it. I specially liked the focus in the gym and the ridicoulous endurance. Although, it is pricey compare to other supplements that we sometimes add to our monthly supp bill. Also, there is higher percentage of people that did no like it and they have their reasons. It is just common sense though, don't expect to pack on gainz with a natural supplement; it will not happen. In addition, the only way for you to know how this works is for you to try it becuase it has no comparison to anything on the market. If your expectations are modest, I think you will enjoy it.