ccoward

• Member has been active for 2 years, and was last online today
  • Moderate community participation

Reviews by ccoward

Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  April 15, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lose Weight
  • Harden Muscles
  • Great Value
  • Transparent Label
  • Can Lead To Muscle Gain

Shout out SR fam and VMI Sports! This was my first supplement to take by VMI Sports and I would say that i was impressed. I was not particularly looking for a supplement like this but after reading the possible benefits I thought i would give this a try. Now after reading some of the other reviews, they look to have enjoyed it as well.

Arimidrol claims hormonal dominance, inhibit aromatase enzyme, leaner/dryer physique. To do this, they used two simple ingredients:
    1. 250mg of Astragalus Extract - AE has multip...

1. 250mg of Astragalus Extract - AE has multiple health benefits such as help with the cardiovascular system, kidney protection, skin quality and also boost your NO.
    2. 100mg of Acacetin - is the PCT to help keep your body balanced and not letting the free testosterone turn into estrogen.

Both taste and mixability is N/A since this capsules. Dosing is 2 capsules prior to a meal or workout but do not take more than 2 capsules in 24 hours. I typically took this about 30 minutes before i went to workout on my lunch break.

As for effectiveness, Arimidrol did an excellent job performing as stated. While taking this, i noticed within a week that my veins started showing more. Especially while working out. I just wish i had been on a strict diet while taking this. Even still, my stomach looked leaner and I felt leaner as well. Another noticeable benefit of this was the greater pump i got while working out. The most while working biceps and triceps. Just to note, I wish i could have tried the Arima-XD as comparison as i read some good reviews on it as well.

At a normal price of $25 for 30 day supply, i thought that was a pretty fair price! Find that with a deal then it makes it just that much sweeter! But even with no deal, the results you get are worth the $25.

Side Effects

I experience zero side effects while taking this.

Conclusion

In conclusion, i thought VMI Sports produced a solid product with Arimidrol. Two simple ingredients, but yet very effective. I suggest anyone looking for a leaner/dryer look or to take with a PH, then to give this a try!

Overall
    Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
      April 8, 2018

• Decreased Soreness

Hello again SR fam!! Relaxing on a Sunday watching the Master's before i head out for my typical Sunday night basketball. Shout out to Nutrex for sending me a sample of the Amino Charger +Energy. I've started seeing several of their supplements now in the supplement store close to me.

Clinically Dosed BCAA...of course that is what you would see from Nutrex! However, i was a little disappointed in the label not being fully disclosed but I'll let it slide on this product.
      6g of BCAA
      .5g of MGG to also aid in the rec...

6g of BCAA
      .5g of MGG to also aid in the recovery.
      1.5g of energy complex (Taurine, n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, caffeine citrate and theacrine.
      40mg of Magnesium

Taste - I'd give it a 7 out of 10. It was pretty good, but not amazing. I liked the cosmic burst from the amino charger +hydration better. Same as the +hydration, if stirred with a spoon it would leave a little but mixed up great in a shaker. Dosing is 1 scoop with 8-10 oz of water. Recommended to drink between meals and 30 minutes before a workout but to not take more than 3 servings a day.

As for effectiveness, i thought Amino Charger +energy was very effective. I took this in substitute of amino energy before i go play basketball on Sunday night and it gave me the same amount of energy. It seemed to keep my hydrated longer as i wasn't running for the water fountain after a couple games. I also used this as a pick me up in the afternoon instead of drinking some coffee so that was nice to have as well. As i mentioned in my other review today about watching my caffeine intake while taking thermo fuel prime, this was an excellent source of energy to take while i worked out on lunch. It kept me hydrated through my workout and the energy to push through my reps and move through my workout. As always, helped reduce my muscle soreness.

At 30 for 30 servings, this is an excellent price. Stack that on top of a deal or anything and you have yourself a steal!!

Side Effects

I experienced no side effects while taking this.

Conclusion

In conlusion, i thought Nutrex produced another excellent product that is simple, yet effective. I do wish this was fully disclosed but as i said earlier i will let it slide bc this is an amino drink. I highly recommend others to try this, especially those that take amino energy and give this a good comparison.

Overall
      Thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending it out!
        April 8, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Burns Fat
      • Fully Disclosed Label
      • No Jitters
      • Weight Loss

A big shout out to SR and Lab Tech for another solid product. I recently tried the Full Spectrum by Lab Tech and was highly impressed. With warmer weather coming up I always like to take a fat burner after the winter/holiday season to help kick start the leaning process. So when i saw Thermo Fuel Prime show up on SR it was perfect timing.

The below ingredients are based on 2 capsules.
        350mg of Caffeine to get you going.
        100mg of DMHA to help with energy boost while suppressing the appetite.
        100mg of relora to help reduce stress a...

The below ingredients are based on 2 capsules.
        350mg of Caffeine to get you going.
        100mg of DMHA to help with energy boost while suppressing the appetite.
        100mg of relora to help reduce stress along with 50mg of L-Tyrosine.
        30mg of acetyl l-carnitine to help turn fat into energy.
        30mg of ashwagandha root extract to also aid in stress relief and help support muscle growth.
        30mg of l-theanine to help you relax a little.
        30mg of white willow bark extract which is a type of anti-inflammatory.
        30mg of 7-keto dhea is to help increase your metabolism.
        20mg of synephrine to help with the appetite suppression.
        15mg of dandelion root extract which helps in digestion.

Taste is N/A since these are capsules. Same goes for Mixability. Like all LabTech Products, the label is fully disclosed with none of the dreaded prop blends. Dosing is 1-2 capsules 30-60 minutes before breakfast and lunch. Do not exceed more than 4 capsules a day and do not take within 5 hours of bedtime.

As for effectiveness, I thought Thermo Fuel was extremely effective with basically no sides. The first few days i took this I did feel somewhat foggy shortly after taking it but after a few days that side effect went away. What i noticed almost immediately was the appetite control. I found myself not craving my usual snack between breakfast and lunch. Same for between lunch and dinner. I still got hungry and craved food, but I did feel full quicker which is good for me because i tend to overeat. I am a fast eater so the fullness is a little late to hit me but not while taking this. One thing I was careful about while taking this was pre-workouts and the amount of coffee i drank. With 350mg per 2 capsules i did not want to get the shakes so i started with 1 capsule the first few days and then went to 2 and 1. I never tried 2-2 just to try and cut down on caffeine. The biggest prop i give to ThermoFuel is I had ZERO of the unnecessary sweating that you typically get with thermogenic fat burners. Thats big for me because i dont like sweating while sitting at my desk at work.

As for value, i found this for $50 online. That seems a little high for a fat burner at first, but depending on how many caps you take a take you can stretch that out and then its not so bad of a price. Especially finding that it works.

Side Effects

The only side effect i had was the initial foggy feeling i had the first few days but from there after i had none.

Conclusion

In conclusion...i thought LabTech produced another great product in Thermo Fuel Prime. They are doing something right over there so if you are looking for an effective fat burner, be sure to give this a try!

Overall
        (SR paid for product; Cellucor did not participate)
          March 26, 2018

Cons:

What up SR familia! Shout out to SR for picking this up on their own for us to try! Would be nice if Cellucor would get on the SR train. Lately at work i have been super busy so i have needed to get up early and go workout rather than on my lunch. With that being said, its a hassle to bring my pre back and forth from home so it was nice to just grab one of these on the way out of the door in the morning and drink during my drive.

C4 Ripped contain 1g of carb, 30mg of niacin, 500mcg of B6, 250mcg of folic acid, 35mcg of B12, 75mg of sodium and then 4.73g of prop blend containing (Beta-Alanine, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Green Coffee bean extract, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous (200mg), Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract. That is the only downfall of this, the dreaded prop blend.

I received the Berry lemonade which was extremely good! I do not have a good comparison for taste, but it was some of the better pre's i have tried. Especially for pre-mixed! Their is no mix ability here since it was pre-made. Dosing is 20-30 minutes for your workout. I'd say it was closer to the 20 mark. Even if i took it last minute it starting kicking in quick while at the gym.

As for effectiveness, i was extremely pleased with C4 on the go ripped. I was very hesitant of trying the C4 as i was not a big fan of the original. However, this got me to change my mind completely. Within 20 minutes of taking this i could start feeling the slight tingle and burst of energy to help me endure my workout. One benefit of going in the morning is i get to workout out a little longer than i do on lunch so i was able to get more sets/reps with being fatigued. My pumps were more amplified and I could see my veins popping out so thats an ego booster for me. As for weight loss, i did not lose any but I wasn't trying too either. I did feel and think i looked like I got a little leaner. I know that was due to being able to workout harder. I did not increase my weight much but my reps went up. Almost forgot, I did not crash later in the morning after taking this. I also liked that it only had 200mg of caffeine compared to other with 350. I did not feel like i was overloading my body when i would drink my coffee each day as well.

As for value, i found this for $35 online for a 12 pack. That is just shy of $3 a piece. Which is not bad when a monster energy drink is $2.50 and its not good for you at all. The $3-$4 price is about right for all the other pre's on the go so its right inline.

Side Effects

I experience no side effects from this.

Conclusion

In conclusion, i would highly recommend C4 Ripped on the Go. It completely changed my mind on the C4 product and i would definitely buy this again just to have on the back burner for my morning workouts even when works lets up. So if any of you have had the same previous experience with C4 products i would recommend giving this a try even if its picking up a single from your local supplement shop to try. Thanks again SR!!

6.7
          Thanks to Flex Nutrition for sending it out!
            March 26, 2018

• A Little High

Shout out SR and Flex Nutrition for allowing me to sample yet another staple supplement in anyone's workout regime. I'm always interested in trying different proteins since I typically stick to the same ole thing each and every time I go to the store. What peaked my interest in this one was that it was sweetened with stevia.

With 2g of fat, 95mg of sodium, 4 total carbs and 24 grams of protein (concentrate and isolate). I was unable to find the specifics of how much of each. It also contains MCT and stevia. MCT claims to have many health benefits. They are quick clean fuel for your body and great if you are on a ketogenic diet. Of course stevia is great so its not loaded with sugar or sucralose. Which my body has become accustomed to not liking these days.

i received Vanilla which i did not see any other flavors. The taste was one of the better vanillas i have had in a while. I got burnt out on the last so it was nice to find a new one i liked because i like to make protein pancakes with vanilla protein. It was very easy to mixup with water or milk with not much of a taste difference between the two as normal and little residue left over in the shaker cup. Dosing really depends on personal preference and when you are taking it. Myself, i take 1.5 scoops one a regular basis then bump up to 2-3 scoops after a workout.

Effectiveness is really hard to tell on protein since it does not give you a burst of energy like pre. While taking this, it seemed to stay with me and not make me hungry within an hour so that was a plus. it did not make me feel bloated or anything either.

As for value, i thought it was a little steep. At $35 dollars for 26 servings and 24 grams per scoop, that came to over .05 per gram of protein compared to the .02 i pay for my usual protein. I will add that my usually protein does not contain MCT so i don't know how much that brings up the price. With saying that, i still would not mind to buy this strictly for my protein pancakes but not to drink on a regular basis.

Side Effects

Side effects, i experienced no sides.

Conclusion

In conclusion, i thought Flex Nutrition produced a simple yet great whey protein that i would not mind drinking everyday. I really like the fact of MCT and Stevia to sweeten. For those of you looking for a good vanilla to drink, you will be pleased with this product. Thanks again Flex Nutrition and SR!

Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!
            March 14, 2018

• Not Much Of A Leaningrecomp Effect

What up SR peeps!? Shout out to SR and Outbreak Nutrition. I had been waiting for some of their products to pop up to grab so I did not hesitate when Rise became available.

Rise by Outbreak Nutrition is a test and libido booster. It consist of 200mg of magnesium and 30mg of zinc to help with test levels, 1200mg of agrestest to enhance sex drive and stamina, 500mg of ksm-66 ashwagandha extract, 500mg of fenugreek, 300mg of longjack to keep estro low, 100mg of boron citrate and 50mg of androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-done is an additional estro blocker.

Taste and Mixability are both N/A since these are capsules. Dosing is 6 capsules at the same time daily and should be taken with a meal.

As for effectiveness, I was a little disappointed to say the least. I did not notice any strength gains or energy gains. The one thing i did notice, was it helped bring back my libido after it felt completely gone while taking the pro hormone dermacrine. Which overlapped, so i would be interested in taking this stand alone. Other test booster i would notice an increase in energy boost and slight strength gain and a leaner look/feel.

As for value, at $36 online, i thought that was a great price point! Most test boosters i usually look at are closer to $60 and that just seems a little steep for me when some OTC test booster.

Side Effects

I had zero side effects.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I personally was not in love with Rise after. However, you may be so don't let me stop you. Especially for only $36. I would have liked to try this stand alone to see if it had a different effect but I was not able too. Thanks again Outbreak Nutrition. I will look forward to the opportunity to try some of your other products that have some great reviews!

Thanks to Iconic Formulations for sending it out!
            March 7, 2018

Cons:

Shout out SR and Iconic Formulations for allowing me to sample this topical. I had used a topical about 10 years ago and do not even recall what or how well it worked so i was anxious to test this topical pro hormone Dermacrine out.

Dermacrine is comprised of 72mg of DHEA which is to aid in lean body mass and increased libido among other things. 36mg of 7,8 Benzoflavone, 36mg of Resvereratrol which is to aid in estro blocker, 18mg of Pregnenolone which is supposed to help the body maintain normal levels, and 9mg of Chrysin.

----Taste/Mi...

Dosing is 3-5 pumps every morning after a shower once a day. Allow about 5 minutes to dry. The number of pumps is determine by how much you weigh. I weigh 165, so I only had 3 pumps a day which lasted me over 5 weeks. 190-230lbs get 4 pumps and 231+ get 5 pumps. Taste is N/A since this is a topical. Mixability is N/A as well. The topical had a normal topical smell, nothing too strong or bad enough to not put on. It dried usually under 5 minutes an it did not leave my skin oily or sticky.

As for effectiveness, i noticed the most "gains" during the 2nd week. By gains, i mean i looked fuller and felt harder. I also had a slight increase in the gym. It's hard to say how much because i just started doing flat bench again when i started taking this after taking off flat bench for a year and only lifting dumbbell bench for the last 6 months. First week i benched 225 for 3, followed by 5, then 8 the third week. Muscle memory plays a big part in that so its hard to judge. Either way, I personally felt much better and was pleased with my bench. One big effect on me was it decreased my libido. Enough for me to notice, like hey I haven't tried to jump my wife the last few days. So i wasn't fond of that. After the first two weeks, i did not notice much after, just kind of
            plateaued. No decrease to note!

I found this for $40 online. So to get 5 weeks out of this for $40, that is a pretty good deal consider natural test boosters are higher than that. I did not see any deals at the time for this but if you were to find one that would make this even better.

Side Effects

Only side was the decrease in libido.

Conclusion

In conclusion, i was pleased with Dermacrine by iconic formulations. The ease of use to apply each morning and the increased look in the mirror, i can't complain so i would recommend those out there interested to give this puppy a try!

Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
              March 7, 2018

Pros:
             Cons:
            • Keeps Electrolytes Balanced
            • Hydration Support
            • Improved Recovery
            • Intraworkout Stamina

Whats up SR peeps! A little slow to posting this review so i want to apologize to Nutrex and follow up with a Thank You to SR and Nutrex for another great sample! When i saw the words Hydration on the tub, i was very intrigued to give this a try.

Just the norm here for Nutrex with a fully disclosed label and proven clinical doses. Nutrex always knows how to do it right. Amino Charger +Hydration is a 2:1:1 BCAA ratio. 3g of Leucine and 1.5g each of Isoleucine and Valine. The electrolyte complex consist of 63mg of calcium, 31mg of phosphorus, 62 mg of magnesium, 200mg of sodium, 230mg of chloride, 160mg of potassium. The Hydration complex consist of 1g of Taurine, 500mg of MGG, 250mg of coconut water which is a great source of electrolytes..

Dosing is one scoop mixed with water and to take during or after your workout. It says 8-10 ounces but i typically used about 16-20. You can also take this anytime throughout the day if you need a little refresher. Mixability was typical of most bcaas. I don't like stirring them up as its harder to get everything dissolved so i use a shaker typically with no problems at all. I received the cosmic burst and was very pleased with the taste. I was little iffy at first but would definitely buy that flavor.

As for effectiveness, I noticed a decrease in fatigue while taking during my workout. I took this after playing basketball for 2 hours and immediately felt refreshed afterwards. One of the biggest things i noticed was the cure of a hangover. Got a little carried away on the golf course so when i woke up the next morning, first thing i had was that and it helped get the day back to normal. That is worth a lot in my book!

I found this for $27 online along with 25% off, so I thought the price was fantastic. I rarely take two servings in a day so for about $20 i can enjoy for the entire month. Usually longer because i don't always take everyday.

Side Effects

I experienced zero sides from this.

Conclusion

In conclusion, i thought Nutrex put out another excellent product. With the recovery results and spot on price point, i would highly recommend others to give this a try!

Thanks to iSatori for sending it out!
                March 2, 2018

Pros:
               Cons:
              • 1 Scooper
              • Almost Full Transparency
              • Tastes Good

Shout out to Isatori and SR. Had a little trouble getting this product the first go around but I read about the issues on the forum and totally understand. Was very pleased when it came back up so I grabbed it right away. I recently took Spectrum RX by Lab Tech so it was great side by side comparison.

Morph Extreme is a 7 in 1 formula. The highlights are 7g of citrulline malate, 1g of nitrosigine (had to look up specifics - but is bonded arginine and silicon to increase blood flow and NO levels.) 3.2g of beta alanine, 1.5g of betaine, 4g of BCAAs, and 2.5g of creatine magnapower. One of the ingredients that caught my eye was the BCAAs that were included. For the most part, the label was fully disclosed. The only knock was the extended energy blend did not give a full breakdown of each ingredient.

I received the flavor Bombsicle and it was pretty bomb. Reminded me of a blue Gatorade. Mixability was great, not grainy and fully dissolved. Dosing is the standard 1 scoop, 30 minutes before your workout, nothing special.

Now to the part where most want to know. I did not feel overwhelmed like the review I read before selecting this pre. The energy and pump were top notch in the gym. I was able to blast thru my workouts and with zero crash afterwards. One big difference I noticed between Morph Extreme and Spectrum RX was the focus. ME did not give me the same focus but when comparing the two profiles you can see why. That is the only knock on the effectiveness.

As for value, I found it for $33 online. I'd say that is a pretty fair price for type of workout you are going to receive. I do wish isatori put more than 20 servings into the container. Lower serving #'s always deter me, even if the price is alright. Probably does not matter to others, just a personal preference for myself.

Side Effects

I had zero side effects while taking this.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I thought isatori made a pretty good product with the Morph Extreme. I'd like to see a little more added to aid in the focus and increase the number of servings but overall, it was a pleasant experience and I would recommend others to give this a try.

Thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending it out!
                  February 23, 2018

Pros:
                 Cons:
                • Clinically Dosed
                • Excellent Pump
                • Insane Ingredient Profile
                • No Proprietary Blends
                • Great Energy And Focus
                • Energy
                • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals

Thanks again SR and THANK YOU Lab Tech! Full Spectrum Rx was pure money! I almost wet myself waiting for my chance to snatch this product up after reading the profile. I had been waiting for a new solid looking pre to pop-up to give a try after not so much luck with the last one I tested.

Like I felt in the gym, the ingredients just keep going and going with 33 of pure bliss! Fully disclosed which is standard for me. No prop blends here.

Vitamin B1,2,3,6,12,5 to start off. Pump Matrix includes 8000mg of citrulline Malate, 3500mg of beta alanine, 2250mg of l-taurine, 1500mg of agmatine sulfate, 1250mg of aakg, and 1000mg of beat root extract.
                Energy/Focus Matrix starts with 350mg of Caffeine Anhydrous, 250mg of L-Dopa, 250mg of N-aceetyl l-tyrosine, 200mg of L-theanine, 175mg of 2-aminoisoheptane, 100mg of l-norvaline, 50mg ofdendroblum nobile extract/higenamine hydrochloride/naringin/phenylethylamine hydrochloride, 30mg of octopamine hydrochloride, 25mg of n-methyl tyramine hydrochloride, 20mg of synephrine hydrocholoride, 10mg of rutaecarpine/huperzine a 1% and 1mcg of alpha yohimbine.
                Mood/Absorption has 5mg of black pepper fruit extract and 5mg of 6 7-dihydroxybergamottin.
                Wow my fingers hurt from just typing all that up.

I received the Black Cherry Lemonade. Right off the bat, the smell reminded me of the original NO-Xplode. Did not taste the same obviously, but I was very pleased with the taste. Like most pre's, it left a few grains in the bottom of my cup when taking so it would take a second swig to get it all down. Dosing is 1 level scoop with 8-12 ounces of water about 20 minutes before your workout. The 20 minute is just about spot on.

I loved the effectiveness of Full Spectrum Rx. By the time I walk out on the gym floor, I can feel the tingles kicking in letting me know its game time. Not too intense, just the right amount. My energy is kicked up a notch and it allowed me to stay focused throughout my entire workout. The days I lifted on my own, I was in my own world like no one else was in the gym with me. Another great feature is I always achieved a nice pump with each workout no matter the muscle group. At the end of each workout, I felt like I smashed my workout and if I had more time I could have done a little more before I had to get back to work. Another great feature was zero crash for me.

Right at $50 for 30 servings, it does seem a little steep. However, with all the ingredients it's not a bad deal. I did not see any deals on this currently, but doesn't mean they don't have them. Overall, it seems like a pretty fair price to me. If I saw this for $45 I'd snatch it right up.

Side Effects

Zero side effects other than an awesome workout.

Conclusion

In conclusion, Full Spectrum by Lab Tech is a top tier pre-workout. If you want to go into the gym each day without any "off" days, then this is for you because the focus is amazing. I'm hoping this shows up in my local Vitamin Shoppe.