ccoward

• Member has been active for 2 years, and was last online today
  • Moderate community participation

Reviews by ccoward

Overall
Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
  July 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Leaning Effect

What's up SR! I know I am still under the time frame but I'm extremely late to posting my review compared to how quickly I usually post. Thank you very much SR and Olympus Labs for hooking me up with Massacr3. Olympus Labs also hooked me up with Ep1Logue. I read several great reviews on these two so when they popped up I jumped on the opportunity. I had been looking for something different to try other than pre and aminos.

Massacr3 is made up of the following:
300mg of Laxogenin. This is for building muscle an...

Massacr3 is made up of the following:
300mg of Laxogenin. This is for building muscle and boost performance all without harming the body. Along with the PhytoFUSE System they claim it helps deliver better absorption
300mg of Vaso6 to help increase nitric oxide levels.
150mg of UroBolin is supposed to limit damage to muscle.

Taste and Mixability are both N/A as these are capsules. Dosing is 2 capsules about 30 minutes before your workout. Make sure to take on empty stomach on non-workout days.

As for effectiveness, it is hard to tell the difference of what the Massacre and Ep1logue did for me. At first, I did not notice much of anything but by the 3rd week was when I started noticing small changes. I felt slightly stronger in all of the lifts. What I noticed the most was that I started to look leaner and more defined without losing any weight on the scale. Which for me, that is really what I care about the most. Not how much I can lift. My DOMs seemed to decrease as well during my time of taking this.

As for value, I found this for $50 online ($100 when you buy ep1logue with it) which I thought it was a little on the higher end, and for the amount of gains I received, but maybe taking for a full 8 weeks would change my mind. Like I mentioned earlier, I really started noticing the last few weeks of the month cycle.

Side Effects

I experienced no ill side effects while taking this.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I thought Olympus put out a great product and suggest anyone looking to try this to give it a go but be sure to pick up the Ep1logue with it. Also if you can, get the 8 weeks worth and let me know how it goes!

Overall
Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
  July 1, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Feel Healthier
  • Properly Dosed Ingredients
  • Quality Ingredients

Big shout out to Nutrex and SR for the opportunity to test Vitadapt by Nutrex! I'm hit and miss on if i'm taking a multi-vitamin and really need to get back on the wagon so when i saw Nutrex had their multi-vitamin available I did not hesitate to pick it up.

With clinical doses of 24 vitamins and minerals. I could list all of them below but their is no need with all others going into detail on the ingredients. Everything is completely disclosed just to top it off. Something that really stood out to me while reading up on Nutrex Vitadapt was their statement on the Vitamin D and how most people are indoors more and more and it really made a lot of sense. I can't really drink milk anymore as I have got older so its nice to pick it up in additional ways. Vitadapt is set up with "adaptogens" (KSM-66 Ashwagandha, Schisandra Chinensis, and Rhodiola Rosea) to really aid in how your body reacts too and recovers.

Dosing is 1 serving (3 capsules) in the morning with your first meal. If a really intense workout for the day, you can opt to take a second serving. For myself, i only took one serving as I typically just workout on my lunch break. Mixability is N/A since these are capsules. Taste is N/A as well for the same reason. I did not notice a funky smell and the capsules were not overally large so it made them pretty easy to swallow.

As for effectiveness, a multi-vitamin is really hard to judge just like protein. One of the best ways I can tell is the color of my pee to see how bright yellow it is to determine how much of the vitamins I am absorbing. Although i didnt completely absorb all of the product like a previous multi i tried, i did however just have a slight tent color so i absorbed most of it. Unlike a few others i have tried where i feel like a mutant. To note, while taking Vitadapt I felt a slight uptick on my overall "health" feeling so that was a nice feeling to have.

At $24 for a month supply, I think you are getting a pretty good deal with the clinical doses and fully disclosed label. A solid product makes it that much sweeter of a deal.

Side Effects

I experienced no ill side effects while taking this.

Conclusion

In conclusion, Nutrex produced another solid product as usual. I have really come to like what this company is doing and the products they are putting out. Definitely one of top tier brands. If anyone is in the market for a multi-vitamin be sure to give Vitadapt a try.

Overall
    Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
      June 22, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fully Disclosed Label
    • Deeper Sleep
    • Pill Form

Shout out to SR and Olympus Labs for the allowing me to sample AMNES1A. This is only the second night time product I have tried so I am still a newb to these supps. The last one worked pretty well so I thought I would give this stuff a try.

AMNES1A is made up of the following:
      133mg of magnesium
      500mg of Saccharomyces cerevisiae to help induce a deeper sleep.
      450mg of Valeriana officinalis to help you fall to sleep quicker.
      300mg of Melissa officinalis is to help improve move and reduce stress.
      300mg of Dioscorea pseudojaponica claims to h...

AMNES1A is made up of the following:
      133mg of magnesium
      500mg of Saccharomyces cerevisiae to help induce a deeper sleep.
      450mg of Valeriana officinalis to help you fall to sleep quicker.
      300mg of Melissa officinalis is to help improve move and reduce stress.
      300mg of Dioscorea pseudojaponica claims to help you build lean mass and improve recovery.
      300mg of Passionflower Extract is to help with relaxation.
      100mg of Theanine
      25mg of KannaEase promote better feeling and reduce stress.
      3mg of Melatonin

Taste and mixability is both N/A since this is a capsule. Dosing is 4 capsules 1 to 2 hours before bed. I took this product an hour before bed.

As for effectiveness, I had some excellent sleep while taking this. I already sleep really well, but this stuff knocked me out within an hour so I had to be careful when I took it in the evening so I could stay up later if I needed too. What I liked about AMNES1A was I did not wake up feeling drowsy the next day. Woke up as if it was a normal night and ready to hit the day. I did not notice my mood was any better but I'm a pretty easy going guy so not a good judge there. My body did seem to feel slightly better the next day so I would say it helped with the recovery, which I wasn't so sure how much or if I would even notice.

As for value, at basically $50 for a month supply, it seems a little steep for me. Especially compared to other similar products. I don't mind to spend $50 on other products, but not to sleep better. However, with that said. I sleep pretty well most anyways so maybe that plays a part in it for others looking for sleep.

Side Effects

I experienced no side effects while taking this.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I thought AMNES1A was a solid product. If someone does not mind spending the $50, then I highly recommend picking this up for a try. You won't be disappointed.

Overall
      Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
        May 31, 2018

Cons:

If you're in the market for a solid pre, fully-disclosed and effective as they come, then go pick up PRE by NutraBio.

Shout out SR familia and NutraBio for the opportunity to sample yet another great product! I picked up this PRE and IntraBlast at the same time. A preworkout is a staple for me, as it is many others so you will notice or have noticed I sample a lot of pre-workouts.

First off, this is a fully disclosed label like all NutraBio products. No artificial flavors, dyes or preservatives. 6g of citrulline, 3.2g of beta-alinine and 7.8g of NO to get the pump you like! This has your typical vitamin C, B3, B6 and B12.
        The Power strength and endurance profile is made up of leucine, beta-alinine, creatine mono, betaine anhydrous, dl malic acid, and creatine magnapower.
        The NO pump profile is made up of citrulline, agmatine sulfate and nitrosigine. The nitrosigine is complex of bonded arginine and silicon that enhance performance. Nitrosigine is engineered to last up to 6 hours.
        The focus and stim matrix is made up of tyrosine, choline bitartrate, 350mg of caffeine from purcaf organic caffeine and infinergy. TheaPure Theanine and Huperzine.
        The electrolyte & hydration profile is made up of taurine, calcium potassium phosphate citrate and sodium phosphate.

Dosing is 1 scoop 20-30 minutes prior to your workout in about 12-14 oz of water. I took mine with about 6 oz of water and about 15-20 minutes before I went to the gym. Mixability was great, just slightly grainy but that is typical for most pre's. No clumping so that's what is important. Taste was top notch!! I received green apple and it taste just like a green apple jolly rancher!

As for effectiveness, by the time I was ready to hit the weights I could feel the slight tingle settling in. Not so much its uncomfortable, but enough to let you know it's there. I did feel slightly more focused, but not as much as I would have liked and an increase in energy as well. What I really noticed was the increase in my pump. It felt like my skin was going to pop at times. I did not feel as if the hydration portion worked that well, as I had to rely on my intra blast to for that. Overall, I give it about a 7.5. I really liked this pre, but I have had a couple others that really make me focus and zone in and that is the main reason I had to give it a little lower rating.

At $40 for the quality of product you are receiving, I think that is an excellent price! The more pre's I try and compare the prices/ingredients I've noticed you def get what you pay for..so spend the little extra $$ and get the "better" stuff.

Side Effects

I experienced no ill sides while taking this.

Conclusion

In conclusion, NutraBio produces like always. I highly recommend this product for others to try with the superb ingredients.

Overall
        Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
          May 30, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Fully Disclosed
        • Great Profile
        • No Proprietary Blends
        • Reduces Cramping
        • Uses Both BCAAEAA Blend

Shout out to NutraBio and SR for hooking me up with this intra/post workout. I have been very watchful for a BCAA that contains EAA's well so when I saw this I was glad I got the opportunity to give this a try.

Intra Blast is a complete product with clinical doses of 16 ingredients. 20g of aminos, 10g of EAA and 7g of BCAA
          7.4g of BCAA (3.8g-Leucine, 1.8g each of Isoleucine and Valine)
          5g of glutamine for muscle replenishment.

7.4g of BCAA (3.8g-Leucine, 1.8g each of Isoleucine and Valine)
          5g of glutamine for muscle replenishment.
          850mg each of Lysine and Threonine. 450mg of Histidine. 300mg of Phenylalanine, 100mg of Methionine. 55mg of Tryptophan
          2000mg of betaine anhydrous and 1000mg of OKG to improve performance and reduce fatigue.
          To help with electrolytes and hydration it contains 2g of Taurine, 525mg of Calci-K, 157mg of Sodium Phosphate and 140mg of Albion.

Did I mention no artificial sweetners, dyes and flavors?!

Dosing is 1 scoop with 12-16oz of water to sip while working out. Intra Blas can also be drank during the day in between meals. Mixability, like most amino mixes, it does leave a little on top when being stirred so I recommend using a shaker. As for Taste, I sampled the sweet tea. I give it about a 7 out of 10. When I first received it and saw sweet tea, I was very hesitant to drink during my workout thinking it might make me sick but once I took a drink I knew I would be OK. It reminds me the lipton ice tea from a Keurig.

As for effectiveness, while taking this after a workout/run I felt refreshed. While taking this during my workout I noticed reduce fatigue as I did not get as tired during my sets as I had been. I also noticed that I was less sore after my workouts, especially the next day even after hitting it harder. So I'd have to say I was very pleased with the results.

I found this for $40 online. For the clinical doses, EAAs, premium ingredients and being "natural" it is easily worth the $40. IMO you are getting a steal for this.

Side Effects

I experienced no side effects while taking Intra Blast.

Conclusion

In conclusion, NutraBio put out another superb product. They know what they are doing over there so if anyone is in the market for a intra workout, go check this product out. You will not be disappointed.

Overall
          Overall
          5.8
          4.5
          Thanks to High T for sending it out!
            April 29, 2018

What up SR!! While reading some other reviews i ran across a couple of guys who picked up some supps for their wife so i did the same. It now looks like we shouldn't do that, so I will not being doing this again. However, since i had already picked it up and my wife tried it out for a month, i know i still need to give this a review. So, a little about my wife, she is a petite 5'4" 32 yr old that despises going to the gym. She likes to workout out at home with the elliptical and a few dumbbells...she is hit and miss consistency.

I recently ...

I recently picked up the HighT for Men and enjoyed it so when i saw the HighT for women I thought she might as well, so i asked if she was interested and she said yes so i picked it up.

Ingredient profile is as follows:
          30iu of Vitamin E
          4mg of Niacin
          8mg of B6
          48mcg of B12
          2Mg of Zinc
          30mg of Hmrlignan (which increase blood levels of enterolactone and is associated with breast health is what i found after looking this up)
          900mg of Prop blend. (which i dont like, i'd prefer to see a complete breakdown of each)
          - Coco extract, maca root extract, a-akg, damiana leaf extract 5:1, mucuna puriens extract, panax ginseng root extract, passion flower, rhodiola rosea extract.

Taste and Mixability are both N/A since these are pills. dosing is 2 capsules daily with water. Of course a light exercise and good diet is always recommended.

HighT Women claims to increase strength/stamina, energy/vitality, and endurance. As for the strength and stamina, my wife claimed she does not see an improvement in either area. She said she felt just about the same. In regards to energy/vitality, she said it actually made her sleepy. The first few days she took it in the morning and then moved to around lunch time to see if that would change anything up but still nothing so she started taking this right before bed. I asked if she felt more refreshed during the morning and nothing more their either. Then finally to libido, I'm a little upset to say the least lol, it did not improve that for her either.

I looked up the price online and the cheapest i could find it was $37 before tax. To me that seemed a little steep from the results she had but when comparing the price to the mens, that seems like a reasonable price.

Side Effects

She received no side effects from taking this other than getting sleepy about an hour after.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I think I was more disappointed for my wife than she was. I was really hoping she would fall in love with it and maybe get that extra boost of energy and join me at the gym but that is OK. I know everyone reacts to things differently so it may work for others. However, it did not help her out in area HighT Women claimed on the bottle.

Overall
          Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
            April 15, 2018

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Lose Weight
          • Harden Muscles
          • Great Value
          • Transparent Label
          • Can Lead To Muscle Gain

Shout out SR fam and VMI Sports! This was my first supplement to take by VMI Sports and I would say that i was impressed. I was not particularly looking for a supplement like this but after reading the possible benefits I thought i would give this a try. Now after reading some of the other reviews, they look to have enjoyed it as well.

Arimidrol claims hormonal dominance, inhibit aromatase enzyme, leaner/dryer physique. To do this, they used two simple ingredients:
            1. 250mg of Astragalus Extract - AE has multip...

1. 250mg of Astragalus Extract - AE has multiple health benefits such as help with the cardiovascular system, kidney protection, skin quality and also boost your NO.
            2. 100mg of Acacetin - is the PCT to help keep your body balanced and not letting the free testosterone turn into estrogen.

Both taste and mixability is N/A since this capsules. Dosing is 2 capsules prior to a meal or workout but do not take more than 2 capsules in 24 hours. I typically took this about 30 minutes before i went to workout on my lunch break.

As for effectiveness, Arimidrol did an excellent job performing as stated. While taking this, i noticed within a week that my veins started showing more. Especially while working out. I just wish i had been on a strict diet while taking this. Even still, my stomach looked leaner and I felt leaner as well. Another noticeable benefit of this was the greater pump i got while working out. The most while working biceps and triceps. Just to note, I wish i could have tried the Arima-XD as comparison as i read some good reviews on it as well.

At a normal price of $25 for 30 day supply, i thought that was a pretty fair price! Find that with a deal then it makes it just that much sweeter! But even with no deal, the results you get are worth the $25.

Side Effects

I experience zero side effects while taking this.

Conclusion

In conclusion, i thought VMI Sports produced a solid product with Arimidrol. Two simple ingredients, but yet very effective. I suggest anyone looking for a leaner/dryer look or to take with a PH, then to give this a try!

Overall
            Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
              April 8, 2018

• Decreased Soreness

Hello again SR fam!! Relaxing on a Sunday watching the Master's before i head out for my typical Sunday night basketball. Shout out to Nutrex for sending me a sample of the Amino Charger +Energy. I've started seeing several of their supplements now in the supplement store close to me.

Clinically Dosed BCAA...of course that is what you would see from Nutrex! However, i was a little disappointed in the label not being fully disclosed but I'll let it slide on this product.
              6g of BCAA
              .5g of MGG to also aid in the rec...

6g of BCAA
              .5g of MGG to also aid in the recovery.
              1.5g of energy complex (Taurine, n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, caffeine citrate and theacrine.
              40mg of Magnesium

Taste - I'd give it a 7 out of 10. It was pretty good, but not amazing. I liked the cosmic burst from the amino charger +hydration better. Same as the +hydration, if stirred with a spoon it would leave a little but mixed up great in a shaker. Dosing is 1 scoop with 8-10 oz of water. Recommended to drink between meals and 30 minutes before a workout but to not take more than 3 servings a day.

As for effectiveness, i thought Amino Charger +energy was very effective. I took this in substitute of amino energy before i go play basketball on Sunday night and it gave me the same amount of energy. It seemed to keep my hydrated longer as i wasn't running for the water fountain after a couple games. I also used this as a pick me up in the afternoon instead of drinking some coffee so that was nice to have as well. As i mentioned in my other review today about watching my caffeine intake while taking thermo fuel prime, this was an excellent source of energy to take while i worked out on lunch. It kept me hydrated through my workout and the energy to push through my reps and move through my workout. As always, helped reduce my muscle soreness.

At 30 for 30 servings, this is an excellent price. Stack that on top of a deal or anything and you have yourself a steal!!

Side Effects

I experienced no side effects while taking this.

Conclusion

In conlusion, i thought Nutrex produced another excellent product that is simple, yet effective. I do wish this was fully disclosed but as i said earlier i will let it slide bc this is an amino drink. I highly recommend others to try this, especially those that take amino energy and give this a good comparison.

Overall
              Thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending it out!
                April 8, 2018

Pros:
               Cons:
              • Burns Fat
              • Fully Disclosed Label
              • No Jitters
              • Weight Loss

A big shout out to SR and Lab Tech for another solid product. I recently tried the Full Spectrum by Lab Tech and was highly impressed. With warmer weather coming up I always like to take a fat burner after the winter/holiday season to help kick start the leaning process. So when i saw Thermo Fuel Prime show up on SR it was perfect timing.

The below ingredients are based on 2 capsules.
                350mg of Caffeine to get you going.
                100mg of DMHA to help with energy boost while suppressing the appetite.
                100mg of relora to help reduce stress a...

The below ingredients are based on 2 capsules.
                350mg of Caffeine to get you going.
                100mg of DMHA to help with energy boost while suppressing the appetite.
                100mg of relora to help reduce stress along with 50mg of L-Tyrosine.
                30mg of acetyl l-carnitine to help turn fat into energy.
                30mg of ashwagandha root extract to also aid in stress relief and help support muscle growth.
                30mg of l-theanine to help you relax a little.
                30mg of white willow bark extract which is a type of anti-inflammatory.
                30mg of 7-keto dhea is to help increase your metabolism.
                20mg of synephrine to help with the appetite suppression.
                15mg of dandelion root extract which helps in digestion.

Taste is N/A since these are capsules. Same goes for Mixability. Like all LabTech Products, the label is fully disclosed with none of the dreaded prop blends. Dosing is 1-2 capsules 30-60 minutes before breakfast and lunch. Do not exceed more than 4 capsules a day and do not take within 5 hours of bedtime.

As for effectiveness, I thought Thermo Fuel was extremely effective with basically no sides. The first few days i took this I did feel somewhat foggy shortly after taking it but after a few days that side effect went away. What i noticed almost immediately was the appetite control. I found myself not craving my usual snack between breakfast and lunch. Same for between lunch and dinner. I still got hungry and craved food, but I did feel full quicker which is good for me because i tend to overeat. I am a fast eater so the fullness is a little late to hit me but not while taking this. One thing I was careful about while taking this was pre-workouts and the amount of coffee i drank. With 350mg per 2 capsules i did not want to get the shakes so i started with 1 capsule the first few days and then went to 2 and 1. I never tried 2-2 just to try and cut down on caffeine. The biggest prop i give to ThermoFuel is I had ZERO of the unnecessary sweating that you typically get with thermogenic fat burners. Thats big for me because i dont like sweating while sitting at my desk at work.

As for value, i found this for $50 online. That seems a little high for a fat burner at first, but depending on how many caps you take a take you can stretch that out and then its not so bad of a price. Especially finding that it works.

Side Effects

The only side effect i had was the initial foggy feeling i had the first few days but from there after i had none.

Conclusion

In conclusion...i thought LabTech produced another great product in Thermo Fuel Prime. They are doing something right over there so if you are looking for an effective fat burner, be sure to give this a try!

Overall
                (SR paid for product; Cellucor did not participate)
                  March 26, 2018

Cons:

What up SR familia! Shout out to SR for picking this up on their own for us to try! Would be nice if Cellucor would get on the SR train. Lately at work i have been super busy so i have needed to get up early and go workout rather than on my lunch. With that being said, its a hassle to bring my pre back and forth from home so it was nice to just grab one of these on the way out of the door in the morning and drink during my drive.

C4 Ripped contain 1g of carb, 30mg of niacin, 500mcg of B6, 250mcg of folic acid, 35mcg of B12, 75mg of sodium and then 4.73g of prop blend containing (Beta-Alanine, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Green Coffee bean extract, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous (200mg), Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract. That is the only downfall of this, the dreaded prop blend.

I received the Berry lemonade which was extremely good! I do not have a good comparison for taste, but it was some of the better pre's i have tried. Especially for pre-mixed! Their is no mix ability here since it was pre-made. Dosing is 20-30 minutes for your workout. I'd say it was closer to the 20 mark. Even if i took it last minute it starting kicking in quick while at the gym.

As for effectiveness, i was extremely pleased with C4 on the go ripped. I was very hesitant of trying the C4 as i was not a big fan of the original. However, this got me to change my mind completely. Within 20 minutes of taking this i could start feeling the slight tingle and burst of energy to help me endure my workout. One benefit of going in the morning is i get to workout out a little longer than i do on lunch so i was able to get more sets/reps with being fatigued. My pumps were more amplified and I could see my veins popping out so thats an ego booster for me. As for weight loss, i did not lose any but I wasn't trying too either. I did feel and think i looked like I got a little leaner. I know that was due to being able to workout harder. I did not increase my weight much but my reps went up. Almost forgot, I did not crash later in the morning after taking this. I also liked that it only had 200mg of caffeine compared to other with 350. I did not feel like i was overloading my body when i would drink my coffee each day as well.

As for value, i found this for $35 online for a 12 pack. That is just shy of $3 a piece. Which is not bad when a monster energy drink is $2.50 and its not good for you at all. The $3-$4 price is about right for all the other pre's on the go so its right inline.

Side Effects

I experience no side effects from this.

Conclusion

In conclusion, i would highly recommend C4 Ripped on the Go. It completely changed my mind on the C4 product and i would definitely buy this again just to have on the back burner for my morning workouts even when works lets up. So if any of you have had the same previous experience with C4 products i would recommend giving this a try even if its picking up a single from your local supplement shop to try. Thanks again SR!!