bzyczek

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 1 year, and was last online today

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by bzyczek

Thanks to Transparent Labs for sending it out!
  October 12, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Research Backed Ingredients
  • Solid Pumps
  • No Dyes
  • Bad Flavor
  • Pricey

First and foremost I would like to thank Transparent Labs for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm a 39 year old gym rat ... usually 5 times a day in the gym ... twice a week playing soccer ... On Wednesday doing some classes for that extra motivation ... My overall goal is to gain lean mass to look impressive for the next summer ... I'm in constant need of a pre-workout since they go out fast ... especially if you go to the gym 5 times a week ... I noticed this pre in the offers and when I examine the profile I could not resist ...

This has a huge offering of natural ingredients to help you improve your performance in the gym ...

Citrulline Malate a vasodilator is the cornerstone of the NO production. What it means is that you will be able to pump more blood to your muscles which in return will get more nutrients so that they can perform longer. The main advantage if taking this amino acid is to reduce fatigue so that you can increase your reps. The does here is 6 grams but 8 grams is the ideal "sweet spot". I'm not sure why they didn't just add the 2 grams to make it a minimal clinical dosage.

Beta-Alanine is almost included in all PWO's ... this is what give you the tingles on your skin. The reason why this ingredient is included because it will help you in endurance. The way beta-alanine does this by effectively buffering lactic acid build and also improving myofibrilar calcium sensitivity. The 4 grams dosage is a little extreme where the clinical dosage suggest 3.2 grams.

Taurine - Overall it will help you with blood flow. Obviously since you are going to work out and will need all that oxygen and nutrients going to your muscles you want that optimal blood flow. The dosage provided here is at 1.3 grams which is a little more than the sweet spot considered by many.

N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (NALT) - is a nootropic like choline to help you with your mood. It's an amino acid that will help you with producing noradrenaline and dopamine that help you feel good. It should help you with memory even though you are under stress. The 600 gram is a little bit more than you would need.

Choline bitatrate is used for congitive support. It could also, if you take it with L-Carnitine, help you burn that stored fat faster. Mostly this should help you with cognitive support so that you can stay focused on your tasks and remember how many reps you did :P. The amount of 500 miligrams is half the ideal dosage but I'm personally ok with it since you don't want to go overboard on choline.

L-Theanine - This none essential amino acid is commonly used for calming effects. It should relax you while at the gym and with the addition of caffeine it should also help with focus. Supposedly if you combine theanine and caffeine it has synergistic properties to promote cognition and attention. The dose of 360 miligrams should have an effect.

Caffeine Anhydrous - Caffeine without water that is the main stimulant here to provide energy. The 180 mg dosage is lower than the standard. This would be a good start for anyone.

Mucuna Pruriens (98% L-Dopa) - This is a nootropic that is also been tested to increase the quality of your sperm. So if you think that after a workout you want to increase your family this will help you :P. The dosage is 70mg and I'm not sure if it has any affect and no one has a suggeston on the net.

L-Norvaline - This will help raise the amount of NO your body can produce. What does it simply mean ... your veins will get bigger :P which in return will help your muscles. It's being provided to you at the lower amount the what is recommended.

Synephrine HCL - This is mostly used in fat burners ... it affects your metabolic state by impacting the adrenal system that does 70% of your calorie consumption by default. The dose 50 mg is pretty extreme ... maybe that is why I always sweat like crazy when on this.

Hordenine - This is a nootropic that should help you stay focused and improve your mood. It is also stated that it could work similar to Synephrine for it's abilities to support metabolism. There is no recommended dosage yet anywhere. The dosage provided here is 25 mg ...

BioPerine 5mg - Helps your body absorb all those ingredients mentioned above.

This is where this product pains and that is the taste ... Not that good ... Unfortunately I had to struggle drinking this ... What I do is drink it like I drink straight vodka ... gulp it down and try not to taste it. I love the fact that it does not have any dyes and artificial flavoring but the suffering might not justify it ... The product mixed really well ...

Every time I took this pre my sweat glance started poring out ... I sweat badly ... but to that effect I had increased endurance and the pain was nullified ... This gave me the ability to go an extra rep on my workout before the burn became unbearable. The energy you get from this product is really clean and will last you for about 2 hours ... After that the drop was usually noticeable where I suddenly felt tired ... Usually with other preworkouts that came a little bit later or not at all ... I think it might be due to the lower amount of caffeine ... The focus on this pre is good but I didn't have that euphoria feeling I get with some of the other pre .. The vains would be visible while on this but nothing out of ordinary ... I personally loved this pre for it's endurance support and the numbing of the burn feeling ... You know it was good when you are done with the tube and start missing it ...

Currently this is available for 49 dollars a bag ... that comes out to 1.63 per serving. It's definitely not cheapest pre but you do get a lot for the buck. Unfortunately I know of other pre's that I have personally reviewed that have almost same amount of ingredients and are definitely less expensive.

Side Effects

My stomach did feel a little iffy but nothing major ... It was agitated but not to a point where it was uncomfortable ... I just felt that I ate something that didn't sit well ...

Conclusion

This is a great pre-workout if you don't want to take on something with exotic stims. I do want to warn newcomers about the beta-alanine tingles ... I've been not having them for a while but with this product they came back on. I'm not sure the impact it will have on someone who is not accustomed to beta-alanine ... just beware ... Personally this could be my pre-workout when I need to lay off DMAA/DMHA ... if they lowered the price. I think some people may also find this pre attractive because of the low amount of caffeine ... I thank you for reading this and wish you eternal endurance.

Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
  October 8, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Full Label Disclosure
  • Muscle Endurance
  • Increased Power
  • Pricey
  • Needs Higher Overall Creatine Dosage
  • Needs To Increase Magnapower Dosage
  • Dyes

First and foremost I would like to thank VMI Sports Nutrition for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

Everyone out there knows that if you want help with strength than Creatine is the only main source that has been proven to help. I like some of the Creatine blends especially when it's mixed with Beta-Alanine .. I got good results last time a tried a product with that combo. When I noticed this little gem I wanted to see how would other forms of creatine affect me ... so here I go ...

This has a simple profile of fully disclosed 3 forms of Creatine.

We have 1.2 grams of Magnapower ... 1.2 grams of Creatine Citrate, and lastly 1.2 grams of Creatine Pyruvate ... that makes it 3.6 grams of Creatine total.

I believe that Magnapower is the key element in this blend ... Overall it might have an advantage over standard monohydrate ... Basically it's a combination of creatine and magnesium .. the reason for that is that in order for ATP to be processed there needs to be at least one magnesium atom present ... So the logic was why not combine them both and make buku load of money from it ...

The other two are just another forms of creatine so that it can improve your absorption and cause less irritation to your stomach. Pyruvate can supposedly produce higher plasma levels of creatine than monohydrate, but that does not mean that your muscle absorbs it or perform better.

Honestly ... I would prefer that this had at least 5 grams total of creatine. What else I would like to see is that they rationed the dosage based on the weight of the individual taking it. If you put a little time into study on creatine you will notice that the dosage varies based on weight. For me personally I should be taking in 8 grams of creatine so I was really off with just 3.6 grams.

I had one scoop with 8oz of water ... mixed with a teaspoon ... usually always some residue left on the bottom that had to dissolve in my mouth with a intense taste. Usually I was left with a burning throat. I got the LemonLime flavor and it was really green when you poured water ... extreme use of Dyes in this one. The taste for me was actually pretty good except the straggling leftovers that I had to suffer.

This does help as much a simple monohydrate did ... You get a boost in strength, your muscles get leaner and your recovery time is reduced. I personally felt ok while on this product but the advantages were not as impressive as taking 8 grams of just plain mono. The best thing that it did was prevent me from feeling bloated after drinking it. For me there are usually small traces of discomfort right after drinking monohydrate but nothing overwhelming that I would notice if I didn't pay attention. Obviously when I'm reviewing a creatine product I "listen" to my gut to see what type of reaction I get. This is a really easy to digest formula that I would recommend to anyone that has discomfort taking on plain monohydrate.

So this creatine blend comes for 20$ currently at amazon and allstarhealth. That comes out to 66 cents per serving. That's a lot compared to just buying plain ol' creatine monohydrate. Although, this does well compared to other creatine blends ...

Side Effects

None ... which could be very good news to some.

Conclusion

This would be highly recommended creatine blend to anyone that has to much discomfort taking on plain ol' creatine monohydrate. Other than that I don't think there is any good reasons for me to replace my supply with this product. This creatine is not that overwhelmingly expensive as other creatine blends so if you having hard time digesting monohydrate this would be a solid substitute. I would like to suggest that the company change it's dosing appropriately to the weight of the consumer. Also, they should look into why the product is so difficult to dissolve ... I noticed that my previous reviewer had the same challenge with the unflavored version. I lowered the overall score because of the mixing issues and the dosing issues with the product. Thank you for reading and I wish you all the ATP you can get into your muscles.

Thanks to Kratos Nutrition for sending it out!
  October 1, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Hydration
  • Transparent Label
  • Increased Recovery

First and foremost I would like to thank Kratos Nutrition for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm a 39 year old male who works a lot ... I need to constantly be hydrated since i'm a big 226 pound boy :). When I do any sort of cardio I sweat like a pig ... I have to be sure I'm always replenished with h2o. I like BCAA's because they encourage me to drink plenty of water while I'm working out or doing my thing for the heart. Usually there is never enough of BCAA's so when I saw this offering I went for it. The thing that stood out for me was that it this product offered fermented BCAA's which are of better quality and the addition of other ingredients that you will need to read on to find out what they are :P

This has fully disclosed label so kudos to Kratos ... we have:

L- Leucine 3g
L- Isoleucine 1.5g
L-Valine 1.5g

6 grams of BCAA with a ratio of 2:1:1 ... very average dosing ... but these are all fermented BCAA's so of better quality than the standard. Few of the reasons are best described here ... https://truenutrition.com/blog/bcaa-dark-side/

We also have:

HydroMax (Glycerol Powder 65%) 1g - This ingredient will help your muscles stay hydrated. Therefore, you will last longer (hehe) and it will help you with the pump. I think this is a nice addition to a intra workout product. Usually all the pre-workouts have it in 2 grams so I would say this is a little under dosed.

Taurine 1g - Overall Taurine will help you with blood flow. Obviously since you are going to work out and will need all that oxygen and nutrients going to your muscles so you want that optimal blood flow. The dose in this intra is really good and plenty to help you keep going.

Coconut Juice Powder 500mg - There is a lot of hype on coconut water so I'm not going to dwell on this ingredient. It's pretty much added here to keep your hydrated utilizing the electrolytes that come with coconut water. This has half of gram of this nutrient that I honestly could not find how much of electrolytes you will be getting.

I got the Strawberry Orange flavor that I didn't enjoy as much as others before it. It just wasn't a hit with me. I'm not sure how to describe the taste to you guys. It wasn't overall to sweet or anything but it didn't have anything special about. The taste wasn't predominate neither in strawberry or the orange .. I used one spoon with roughly 32 ounces of water. It was fairly easy to mix with a couple of shakes. The water was misty and I would shake it once every time I wanted to drink it but not an issue for me.

This did stand out in the hydration department. After drinking this I didn't have the thirst for a while even on a hot Sunday morning while playing soccer under the sun. Half the bottle would last me for the whole half of the game ... where I didn't think about being thirsty but stayed focus on the game. The recovery part of the BCAA's was pretty much aligned with the others I took. I have not experienced anything out of ordinary for my recovery. I did feel better about the fact that I was drinking quality natural BCAA's but that was all in my head. Unfortunately, it wasn't helping me out with more water intake since the taste wasn't enticing. I wish they offered more flavors because this one just didn't' stand out for me.

This is where they have to work on their price. You can only get this from the manufacture at the price of 33$ per tub. That comes out to 1.10 per serving. For a intra-workout product that is on the high range. I wanted to see if the price reflected the fermented BCAA's so I looked at the competition and noticed them to be cheaper. So one must ask themselves if getting the extra 3 ingredients warrant the higher price.

Side Effects

None, fully enjoyed with no stomach issues.

Conclusion

This product did really good with hydration and I would recommend it if you do a lot of cardio. It's of better quality than most other intra-workouts. I suggest that they come up with more flavors that could better react to my taste buds. Having your product offered in more than just one place also would do wonders. And lastly but most importantly the price should go down just a little bit to be more competitive with others. Overall though I like the addition of the other ingredients and wish you guys all the best. Thank you for reading this and ... Stay thirsty my friends :P

Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
  September 30, 2017

• Digests Well
  • Good Ingredient Profile
  • Sweetened With Stevia

First and foremost I would like to thank TBN Labs for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm a 39 year old male that works out a lot. I noticed Total Mass on the troopers program and thought to myself this would be perfect for Wednesday's where I do hour and a half of training than some weight lifting and after that I have two hours of soccer. Usually during the game my energy levels are very low ... so I thought this would be ideal to replenish my carbs and protein in between. I didn't think I would fall in love with the product and use it more often than just that Wednesday.

This meal replacement will supplement you with 93 grams of Carbs and 25 grams of protein. There is also 4 grams of sugar plus Vitamin B12 (as Cobalamin) at 200 mcg which is 3,333% of you daily value (wow). Total Mass does not come with any fat ... which one might have mixed feelings since fat is one of the macros we need. Although, there are many other sources we can get fat so not having it here might be a blessing.

The good stuff in Total Mass comes from 120,000mg (120g) Whey Protein Conc., Whey Protein Isolate, Glutamine Peptide, Waxi Maize, Sweet Potato Powder, Wild Yam Extract (Diosocrea Villosa), Brown Rice Powder, Maltodextrin, and Multi Grains Powder.

I got the ripe strawberry flavor and I was amazed how easy it was to mix. At first I was terrified at the size of the scoop and how it would all fit into my shaker ... I added the 16 oz of water and than the powder from the tube and it went on easy ... It really took couple of shakes and it was ready to drink. I really liked the flavor .. it was a little sweet but it hit my taste buds perfectly. I usually took this in the evening after coming back from the gym ... On Wednesday I took this after gym and two hours before soccer and I didn't notice being full. I should also mention that I don't have any after taste from the Stevia ... personally I think it's better for you health compared to other sweeteners.

The convenience of this product is super effective. I get 2 of my most important macros in one scoop couple of shakes and ready to enjoy. I get a good amount of protein to build that lean muscle and the carbs to assist in the synthesis. It's definitely healthier than having a dinner with solid foods that will tax the stomach while you are resting. This also helps you stay full and help fight those nasty munchies ... especially in the evening I get them hard core .. I know this supposed to help me gain mass but I prefer to use it for the lean mass only ... so not having fat is really a big plus for me. This works almost the same way as taking protein would with the DOMS and sourness. It's not as good as having two servings of whey protein but it does enough. I did add more BCAA's to my daily intake because I did not take more protein at night to help me out with recovery.

If you buy the 16 pound tube ... you will pay 1.41 per "meal" but the shipping is 22$ so that comes out to 1.78 which is still a good price. I wish they could work with Amazon and the shipping would have been free for me ... That is a great price for a meal replacement ... you get plenty of protein and calories for such a low price. If you buy the regular tube for 44.75 it will come out to be 2.36 per "meal" which is cheaper compared to others. But, when you buy the large bucket you are really saving a lot and I'm not sure there is any other weight gainer that compares.

Side Effects

None ... really easy to digest ...

Conclusion

Overall I am very pleased with this product so much that I bought a bucket for the future. This comes really handy when you on the go. This can replace a meal or go as a bigger snack. I took this in the evening after my workout to make sure my body has everything it needs to produce the lean mass I want. I also liked this in the evening because it's easier on the stomach than solid food. So, while you are sleeping your stomach can rest. I enjoyed the taste it was more like a reward for the hard work. So to summarize for the price of the larger bucket I highly recommend this product. As always thank you for reading and wish that you always have your macros handy.

Thanks to Vital 4U® for sending it out!
  September 26, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Once A Day Dosing
  • General Feeling Of Well Being
  • Several Pills
  • Some Underdosed Ingredients
  • Cost Is A Little On The High Side
  • Neon Pee

First and foremost I would like to thank Vital 4U for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm a 39 year old male who wants to be healthy. Especially now that I have a baby on the way I want to be there as long as I can for that little critter. So when I noticed that Vital 4U is offering vitamins I couldn't resists. I try to eat healthy but there is no way I will get everything I need during the day. So having this vitamin supplement I want to make sure that my body has everything that it would need to thrive ...

I'm attaching a screen shot explaining in few sentences what all the pills do on their own. There are few reviews already that have given a thorough descriptions of the good and the bad ... Personally I think this has almost everything thought off that could help your body. It's obviously up to your body to absorb what it needs.

There are 11 tablets and 3 soft gels in one packet ... A nurse has told me if you spread them out they can be better absorbed. So, I tried to spread them out ... I took few with breakfast, few with lunch and some with dinner.

I know I'm going to stumble here because I'm not sure what to tell you. I take so many other supplements that I can't tell you if this makes me more energetic. It seems that I'm always sore most of the time ... I do pee neon yellow a few times ... so i know I'm putting more to my body than it needs. I can say that my overall well being is improved. I have not been sick for a while now but that's not abnormal for me. When I claimed this it wasn't so that I could see effects right away ... This was more of a claim so that I can see the result when I'm older ... Vitamin supplementation is not meant at least in my opinion to have a right away affect like creatine or beta alanine ... I do feel better ... Honestly these ingredients that you get for example in amino acids is just to little to say "oh yeah they helped me recover" ... or the herbal complex to say yeah my focus and mental sharpness was laser like ... etc ... But if your body needed some of it for maintenance than there it was ... I think that is what this supplement is ... not for results but for maintenance ... So overall my body felt well while being on this supplement.

This little tub of pills do not come cheap ... They claim that you will spend as low as $1.16/day when you purchase a 90 Day Supply, with their highest cost per unit coming in at $1.50 when you buy a 30 Day Supply. Now everyone has a different out take on value ... but this some high caliber stuff ... If you have the dough than this the Mercedes Benz of the vitamin world. Since I don't drive a Mercedes ... this is a little to steep for me ... Although I do like the value for the money.

Side Effects

None, other than the neon pee. Try to spread them out and stay away from taking them all at the same time. Give you body time to sort it out.

Conclusion

This has the best ingredient profile multi vitamin I have seen so far. A lot of the stuff your body might not need ... but what if it does? You are covered. There are so many good ingredients that come with this that it's hard to resist. I just don't have the money to pay that much for something I feel I can get cheaper ... Although I might debate that and buy another tub since it will help me in the long run. Thank you for reading this and I hope your body is complete from A to Z.

Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
  September 23, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Effective Weight Loss
  • A Bit Expensive

I'm a 39 year old male who weights roughly 226 pounds ... I'm around 20% body fat and would like to go down to 15% ... I need help ... So when I saw this I didn't hesitate and clicked claim. I'm doing everything I can to loose weight ... counting calories etc but not much is improving ... So I figured why not help myself a bit ...

The ingredient profile as you may have guessed if you ever took fat burners ... it is proprietary ... What I find upsetting is that it doesn't even disclose the amount of caffeine.

The first review of this product went over every ingredient in detail ... So i'm just going to sum it all up. The whole profile is 750 mg worth of ingredients. They have been broken down into five sections.
Fat into Muscle Conversion
Thermogenic
Appetite Suppressant & Energy Boost
Fat Blocker
Absorption

Most of the stuff is well known if you have taken fat burners.

1 pill in the morning one hour before breakfast. Than another before lunch. I didn't do the third pill since this has caffeine and I like my sleep.

So these little black and red pills were actually doing something for me. The dosage amount is a bit unimpressive if you ask me but to my surprise some things really worked. The one effect I would put on top is appetite suppression. I didn't feel hungry for longer than my usual. I usually get hungry rather quick but not while I was taking these pills. That's really great but it would be even better if I could take them in the evening. That is when I get my biggest munchies ... although they weren't that bad of recent so these helped out even that late.

The second most impacting thing that i can put on the effect list is the Thermogenic ... I did feel all nice and warm in the gut while on this. You can feel it working. At the beginning i had a little rough time but it passed rather quick. I do eat a lot of spicy food myself so it didn't take long to get accustomed. After a while I didn't feel it at all ...

The third and last effect that I can tell you about is the energy. Especially in the morning ... this little pill helped me out. I do have a hard time getting up ... I'm not a morning person ... So I usually rushed to my kitchen to get a pill so that it can help me get my day started. At lunch it helped out with the drowsiness I usually feel around 2pm ...

I honestly think that is a lot of promise for filled ... Usually these fat burners can't even deliver on one thing ... I'm currently weighting on a good day 222 pounds ... even though it didn't go down much ... my waist seems slimmer.

This is only available at the manufacturers web site for 44.75$ ... Dang ... I'm sorry but I rather loose my weight for free by just eating right and counting my calories. I would like for help to be cheaper for me to be able to use it. I personally think that it is a bit too much ... I know of another fat burner that is half the price ... It might be missing on one of the things I mentioned in effectiveness but still I rather save my money. If you really care about your fat than I would recommend this product for it's price.

Side Effects

At first I had a little nausea but I got used to it by the end of the week. There is yohimbie in this which I think they mean yohimbine ... I usually react bad to it but not in this case. It's my guess that there isn't much of it in this product.

Conclusion

I would say this fat burner is pretty good. I didn't see anything extravagant but it helped me out on few things. I think the appetite suppression is spot on and if you have a real hard time with that than do give this product a try. I would personally wait to see if it goes on sale and purchase another bottle. Also, I would love to know the caffeine content and maybe if I'm not asking for to much the yohimbine amount. As always I want to thank you for reading and keep burning that nasty fat.

September 14, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Helps With Cycle
  • Natural
  • Proprietary Bland

I'm a 39 year old male who is always looking for help. I noticed on this website a bundle from mrsupps.com that I thought was a great deal. This was my first time taking a pro-hormone so I was definitely cautious and wanted something that will not damage my liver. I finally decided to buy this product the prohormone because it had supplements that would help out my liver. This seemed ideal to take right after my prohormone so that I could help my liver heal and bring back my natural testosterone levels up. I have to mention that I took this with forged PCT as my cycle. ...

This is a proprietary bland of multiple stuff I'm going to try to decipher for you all ...

Vitamin B6 - This vitamin has plethora of good attributes. If I could some it up it aids in chemical reactions that happen within your body. Help with manufacturing, repair, burning, creating and so on ...

Vitamin B5 - Again simply put, it is important for our bodies to properly use carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids.

Calcium - Good for the bone (probably a by product of some other ingredient)

Zinc - Studies show that zinc helps to increase testosterone production, as well as increase male fertility, sperm motility, and overall sex drive (yay). There are a lot of other good attributes related to this micronutrient. Intra fusion has 7.5 miligrams which is in the middle of a low recommended dosage.

Here comes the prop blends ...

Hormonal Support Complex: 625 mg

D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate
Tribulus Alatus Extract
Tongkat Ali Root
Bulbine Natalensis
Basella Alba

Supposedly Bulbine has been linked to causing organ damage ... not good. Everything else seems to have some backing on being a good test booster. My personal favorite is D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) ... Although how much we are getting we shall never know ... probably very little to have any desirable meaning ... DAA alone you should be getting 3,2 grams as an optimal doasge ... Honestly from that big list only DAA is really productive and Zinc to boost your testosterone levels.

Liver Support Complex: 500mg

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC)
Milk Thistle

Two most common ingredients that have proof in being supportive to your liver. I personally take milk thistle alone as a supplement.

Cardiovascular Support Complex: 225mg

Hawthorne Berry
Celery Seed Extract
Grape Seed Extract

Everything in the complex is aimed at helping you lower your blood pressure. Since it is known that prohormones elevate your blood pressure and cholesterol having this added to a PCT is a good thing.

Prostate Support: 50 mg

Pygeum Africanum Bark - It's proven to lower your prostate if it's enlarged or have swollen.

None, you take 3 capsules in the morning with your breakfast and than 3 more in the evening with your dinner.

I took this after I was done with my prohormone. It did help me go back to my normal levels 400ng/dL Testosteron serum and 10 pg/mL free tosterone but that could also be my body recuperating by itself. I also have to mention that I took this with Forged PCT supplement which adds on the same natural testosterone ingredients to what already is in this. I came down hard from the prohormone but than I guess some of the gains came back. I definitely look a little better. I'm not fully disappointed I took this product because of the cycle support ingredients. Having the cycle support ingredients were the main reason why I convinced myself to buy the prohormone in the first place.

I bought this with a bundle that was on sale ... I think I paid 30 bucks total for it. I would never pay the 60$ as advertised on mrsupps.com or 53$ at amazon. There are so many other products out there that give you same ingredients for a way better price. You really don't have to look for long. That comes out 1.76$ per serving.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I will have to say meh ... I just don't see myself ever buying it again ... I might if it comes free in a bundle ... I only bought it because with the bundle it came ridiculously cheap and it was priced like at 20 - 30 that would make it ok .. I still would go with something I know works like D-Pol ... At the price that it sells now it's just ridiculously overpriced ... especially at such low dosage of the boosters. It's important to cycle of a prohormone but if you paying the same amount for your cycle support as your prohormone than there is definitely something wrong. I thank you for reading this and wish you healthy testosterone levels.

September 13, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strenght
  • Costly

I'm a 39 year old male who is always looking for help. I noticed on this website a bundle from mrsupps.com that I thought was a great deal. This was my first time taking a pro-hormone so I was definitely cautious and wanted something that will not damage my liver. I finally decided to buy this product since it's non-methylated, meaning it has little affect on your liver. The addition of a PCT and support cycle products with this bundle convinced me that it's time to take a step towards pro-hormones ... Here is how I reacted to it ...

This h...

This has a fully disclosed profile which I like ...

Fenugreek 150mg - Natural testosterone booster that should help you out while your own testosterone levels are suppressed.

Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) 50mg: This is a estrogen suppressor so that your free testosterone does not get converted to estrogen.

Acacetin (4-methoxy-5,7-dihydroxy flavone) 25mg: Pretty much the same thing as Arimistane ...

1-DHEA (Androsterone or 3a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one) 100mg: The main ingredient ... This will convert to the powerful hormones 1-Testosterone and 1-androstenediol (1-AD). The dosage here is very good and optimal. A lot of other offers that have 1-DHEA/1-Andro come in smaller doses.

Medium Chain Triglycerides (50%) 150mg: This is used here to help with 1-DHEA absorption.

Overall very pleased with this profile and it has pretty decent dosage of every ingredient especially 1-DHEA. The only thing that it's missing is a better absorption ingredient to help the body out.

3 pills a day ... morning, lunch and dinner.

This really gave me the strength to be a beast. While I was on this product it made me realize why steroids would be so attractive. I was lifting weights with such an ease that it was ridiculous ... Things I was struggling with were no longer a burden. I was doing training classes with more ease ... It just made me strong! period. I had the endurance of a bull ... I could not stop hitting those weights. With such power you want to lift more ... I broke all my limits in every muscle group. It was amazing, intoxicating and rejuvenating. I realize that I sound like a commercial but it really made me feel that strong which in return made me feel so happy. When I was done I went down a bit so that was a bummer ... but after my cycle I'm back to normal although a little stronger and bulkier than before I started ...

I could only find this on the Mrsupp.com website for 70$ .. that comes out to 2.33 per serving. This is actually not that expensive compared to other 1-Andro/1-DHEA products. What I like in this product is that you are also getting a natural testosterone booster and estrogen suppressors. I bought this personally in a package with two other products Forged PCT and Test Infusion (reviews available).

Side Effects

I did not experience any joint pains but that could be because of the join supplements I have been taking. I did have a testosterone blood tested and it was below the normal while I was on this prohormone. So, you will have to take a natty testosterone booster to bring your natural testosterone back to normal. After my cycle with the natty it is back to 400 (thankfully).

Conclusion

Highly recommend if you want to gain strength and break through to the other side ... This should help you break any plateau you have ... It just made me feel good ... The 2 weeks that this was at it's peak I was living la vida loca in the gym ... enjoyed every minute of it. If you have never taken a pro-hormone and your worried like I was about your health, especially your liver than this is the product for you. It's not cheap but it is very rewarding even though just for those two weeks. The gains and the strength will be there with you even after you finish just make sure you bring that natural testosterone back to normal. Don't expect this to have a huge affect but do enjoy yourself while on the ride. I personally can't wait to get on another cycle so how can I rate this product negative? Thank you for reading and hope you can grab your bull by its balls :P

September 12, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Natural Ingredients
  • Not A PCT
  • Proprietary Blend

I'm a 39 year old male who is always looking for help. I noticed on this website a bundle from mrsupps.com that I thought was a great deal. This was my first time taking a pro-hormone so I was definitely cautious and wanted a PCT. Although, I already was a informed buyer and couldn't figure out why this was offered with the pack but since it came down to small change I said it won't hurt ... I'm going to be a little rude because some of the things in this product just don't make sense ...

This has a proprietary blend of natural testosterone...

This has a proprietary blend of natural testosterone boosters. What I don't get is that it does not have any estrogen blockers. Usually most PCT come with Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) to prevent the free testosterone to be converted to estrogen.

This blend is total of 730 mg per capsule ... and it has the following ingredients ...

Tribulus Terrestris Extract - Supposedly this works great if you applied 625 milligrams of this 3 times per day. One of the reasons why I don't like proprietary blends. I'm sure that dosage is not even close here. This is a nice PCT herbal supplement because not only will help you with your testosterone but also it's a adaptogen that will protect your liver and kidneys.

Fenugreek Extract - It seems that there is not enough study to conclude that this is beneficial for testosterone boosting. Although if you are breast feeding it's highly recommended to improve your milk production. :P You need to take at least 500 - 600 mg of this to have a positive affect.

Longjack Extract - Hehe appropriately named herb that will make your "jack" long ... meaning that it's proven to provide better libido. Nothing in the studies suggest testosterone increase. The dosage that is recommended is 200 - 300 ... I'm thinking again very under dosed ..

Indole-3-Carbinole - It's usually used as a cancer prevention supplement. It reduces estrogen caused cancers, so instead of blocking estrogen from being produced it protects you from getting a cancer from it. Although the website claims it has anti-aromatase capabilities. The dosage that is recommended is 200 mg.

Cissus Quadrangularis Extract - Most of the studied on this herb have been geared towards joint and bone health. Nothing has been done on testosterone. I would assume you would have this if you also taking a Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) that would dry out your bones. You need at least 300 mg of this to have any affect on your body

Stinging Nettle Extract - Nothing suggest that this will help with testosterone so I won't bother writing about it.

Chrysin - Another natural booster that has 0 to none backing. Also, because of it's low bioavailability, there is just not enough to make a difference. Although if you take 300mg a day it could help your intestine track.

Hesperidin - This will help you with your blood flow. It has failed to do anything else in many other studies.

Phosphatidylserine - This is used mainly for cognitive support so I'm not sure why it's added as a PCT ... I guess if you take to many pro-hormones you might go stupid? As with everything else it seems it's under dosed since you would need the minimum of 100 mg.

So to sum it all up ... this product has every ingredient that could hit the search engine so that they might get you to buy it ... it just doesn't make sense to me.

The truth is that there is no effective natural inhibitor of aromatase. So if you want to block estrogen just go with what is 100% proven and that is Arimistane.

I took this twice a day ... one in the morning after lunch and another before bad right after dinner.

I have taken this with another product called Test Infusion as recommended by mrsupps.com ... The thing is with this PCT and the test infusion it did bring my testosterone back to normal levels. What's funny is that my pro-hormone already had Armistane in it so I wasn't that concerned. Second the pro-hormone 1-DHEA can not convert to estrogen anyways. Overall this was useless to me but since it came as the package and was priced 10$ ... I figured fine .... So it took this and another product to get my test levels back to normal which is at 400.

Forged is priced at 30$ per bottle ... there are 37 servings which make it 81 cents per serving. Not bad but it's close to the same price as most other PCT's with Arimistane. The other products are fully disclosed and have way better serving size.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I would personally not buy this again. If I wanted a natty test booster I would get something that is fully disclosed and has better dosses. This is definitely not a estrogen blocker so please don't take it as such. I thank you for reading and hope your estrogen is always at check.

Thanks to Tropical Oasis for sending it out!
  September 12, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Mobility
  • Eases Aches And Pains
  • Less Joint Stiffness
  • No Artificial Ingredients
  • No Prop Blends

First and foremost I would like to thank Tropical Oasis for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm a 39 year old male who has been doing a lot to his body to increase strength and mass. I work out 5 times a week, I go to fitness classes and play soccer. I put my body through a lot of abuse so I want to make sure I take care of it. In the beginning I hurt my shoulder while doing butterflies and since than I've always had a concern for joints. I don't want that pain to ever come back. When this came up I was already on a joint support supplement that I trust ... but I figured why not try something else ...

This has a fully disclosed profile that I love to see ...

Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCL at 1.5 Grams - The cornerstone of joint supplementation ... it is what cartilage is made from. Clinically dosed.

Chondroitin Sulfate 800 Grams - Another compound that build cartilage that you would need and it's almost clinically dosed here.

MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 500 Miligrams - There is a lot to say about this ingredient but I would bore you to death. Overall in the case of joints it's anti-inflammatory so it will help to bring those joint's down from heat after a workout. It would be nice if there was a little bit more of this since usually they recommned 5 grams.

Hyaluronic Acid 50 mg - A molecule in your body that acts like a cushion for your joints because it binds with water. The suggested dosage is 100 to 200 so this is slightly under dosed.

Aloe Vera Gel - A natural anti-inflammatory supplement ... among other positive attributes ... There is no study on the dosage but i'm thinking it's low and mainly used as liquid for the supplement ...

Vitamin C - In this case it's used by the body in addition the ingredients mentioned above to repair collagen. There is a pretty heft dose of it here at 333%.

This should not be drank by itself ... I would mix it with any kind of juice like they recommended. I put two tablespoons of this with anything I was drinking ... it made it tolerable and I didn't mind it at all.

I've already been on a joint supplement and once in a while I could still feel pain in my wrists from all the Parallette Training. While I started using this product even that went away ... I do feel like my joints are more oiled with this product. I abuse my body and my joints pretty badly ... so if I wake up and my knees don't hurt the next day from doing legs the day before I consider this a great success. Usually with the previous supplement I did feel them a little the next day. I recently amped the weights because of all the creatine I've been taking and I still don't feel the knees aggravating me. I know a lot of you will agree with me that joint pain is something that weight lifters are terrified of. It can ruin a workout tremendously ... make your day shitty ... So me being relieved from all that aggravation I consider myself blessed ...

At the time of writing this review you can get this at Amazon for 19$. It comes out to be 60 cents per serving ... That is a great price for a joint supplement. Even my favorite is more expensive than this product by very little but still.

Side Effects

None to speak off.

Conclusion

I think this is my number one joint supplement from now on ... I really thought my previous reviewed product was the best but Tropical Oasis have proved me wrong. I don't mind being wrong when it's helping me this much. I think it's a great investment to feel good in the gym and not worried about pain. I would also suggest you consider taking this if you taking any PCT with Arimistane .. or anything else that might dry out your joints ... Thank you for reading this and I wish you a lot of cushion for your joints.