bzyczek

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 1 year, and was last online today

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by bzyczek

Thanks to Furious Formulations for sending it out!
  February 16, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Endurance Increase
  • Improved Recovery
  • Tastes Great

First and foremost I would like to thank Furious Formulations for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm always on a lookup for some good BCAA's ... especially ones that are adding something new to the old formula. In this case the extra Glutamine and CherryPURE caught my eye. I definitely wanted to give this product and try so I claimed it.

So you might have figure what...

So you might have figure what the main ingredient is of this product ... you guessed it .. BCAA's ... 6 grams of it.

L-Leucine 3,000 mg, L-Isoleucine 1,500 mg and L-Valine at 1,000 mg - Amino Acids used for protein synthesis and muscle recovery.

2000 mg of Glutamine - There is plenty of this amino acid in your body, but when you start working out you are quickly depleting it. After a workout it's were you are at your lowest point ... so it's great that they added it to make sure you have enough of it so that it can help out with recovery.

CherryPURE 480 mg - Basically two studies have shown that tart cherries will help with muscle soreness and recovery. The amount provided here is the same amount that Texas A&M have used for their test.

Lastly Spectra-ORAC at 100mg - A mass of extracts that at 100mg am not sure how it should help ... but does it hurt? nope.

I really enjoyed the tast of these BCAA's. I received Strawberry margarita madness and it was really good and enjoyable. I usually used one scoop with my water bottle and refilled when I got half way. Thanks to this product I have drank a lot of water during my workout time thanks to the taste.

This is some really tasty BCAA's that kept me hydrated. This product does not have any additional electrolytes but it didn't bother me since I was gulping it down. I'm not sure how it helped me during my workout but to be honest that is not what I take BCAA's for. I usually don't time my rest time between reps so I'm not sure if this sped my workouts. The main reason why I supplement BCAA's is to fight my DOMS that I get 2 days after. I was hoping that CherryPURE would be helpful here and it somewhat was. I think my DOMS were slightly more reduced compared to other BCAA's that I've taken before. I can't judge on what the Spectra ORAC did for me personally but like I mentioned before I didn't mind having it there.

This can only be purchased at the manufacturers website for 30$ ...since there are 30 servings in the tub it will cost you a 1 per serving. Even with the extra goodies this is still pretty expensive. I'm hoping they would come down with the price a bit to make things competitive.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I like this BCAA's because of the flavor and the goodies that it provides. I felt it helped me overall in the gym and especially afterwards. The only thing that I felt was really missing were some electrolytes. But, since it was so good I drank a lot of water and stay hydrated either way. I give this a green tumb of approval but I would personally wait for a some sort of a sale. Thank you for reading this and wish you stay hydrated.

February 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Value If On Sale
  • Increased Well-Being
  • Strong Sleeping Aid
  • 2 Week Burst Of Strength
  • Increased Libido
  • Mostly Clinical Dosage
  • Expensive At Regular Price

I'm a 40 year old male that weights 235 pounds and is always on a lookout for a boost. I feel like the natural testosterone boosters give a little edge and that alpha male feeling to help you raise the bar a little and lift more than usual. When I found this product on sale I noticed that the ingredients profile was actually pretty good compared to others and the price at that time was phenomenal. The main ingredient that I always look for is D-Aspartic Acid since I responded well to it before. So let me tell you how it went ...

This has nic...

This has nice and clear ingredients profile ... I love that it's fully disclosed so that you know exactly what you are getting ...

Vitamin D 5000 IU - This is a good vitamin for your hormones. It does a lot of good things for your body and has influence on over 3,000 different genes in your body. One little fact is that Viatamin D is actually a hormone in itself.

Vintamin B6 120mg - This vitamin helps you convert food into energy, it helps with protein synthesis, helps your nerves function properly and lastly helps the body with red blood cells production.

Zinc 50 mg - Low zinc equals low testosterone .. high zinc equals higher T levels. There were few studies made that show there is a direct correlation between zinc and testosterone.

D-Aspartic Acid 3 grams - A temporary testosterone booster that in studies lasted for a week or more ... It reaches the central brain region to cause a release of hormones that give you a temporary raise in different hormones. It also may build up in your testicles where it can increase the rate of hormone production so in return you could potentially increase your testosterone levels.

Maca Powder 3 grams - This will help you with your libido and sperm count. If it's important to you to mesmerize your lady with your love than this is definitely your go to supplement. Just be careful where you point that thing at the end :P

L-Carntine L-Tartrate 2 grams - This is usually used by thermogenic supplements to help with converting fat into energy. I was taken by surprise when I seen this in this product. So I did what most curious minds would do ... I researched. To my surprise Carntine has a pletora of benefits which includes L- its ability to enhance free-testosterone utilization. It promotes free-testosterone to assist in the muscle for protein synthesis.

Rhodiola Extract 200 mg - Usually taken to help with fatigue and cognitive support. Probably this is what will help you calm your body and help you relax. This can also help with boost your well being while under stress.

Ashwagandha Extract 125 mg - My personal best website examine.com has clearly stated that this will not boost your testosterone. Why do companies still add this to their natural testosterone? ... Because, it can boost power which to us feels like we have raised our testosteron levels. Power is power if I get it directly from the ingredient or the testosterone it supposed to boost.

Mucuna Pruriens Extract 100 mg - Another ingredient that will help you with your sperm. I'm wondering how relative our sperm is to our testosterone levels. Maybe it's all about just making us think we are getting out boost. This also has the highest amounts of L-Dopa which can help you with your libido.

3,3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM) 100 mg - A natural estrogen inhibitor. This is good to add to any natty since we can't say what type of testosterone conversion will happen with the free testosterone. We definitely want to make sure that we get testosterone and not estrogen.

Boron 10 mg - This has few studies done with somewhat mixed results especially in healthy man. Also, make sure you don't take this for more than 60 days because it might actually start having a negative effect.

What a weird supplement to mix and drink. It actually after a thorough stir turns into something similar to tomato juice since the water thickens. The taste is very interesting and I can't really describe it. It's sweet but has a weird taste that I can not put my finger on it. It says sour orange berry but I didn't get any sense of oranges. It taste more like a think strawberry lemon fruit punch. I drank this 30 times and it wasn't that bad even in the end. Although there is some powder in that drink that just will not dissolve and sometime gets stuck on your throat.

I actually started to feel the effect of this product within the first week. I felt this sudden strength increase where the first few reps felt really light. This has gone for give or take two weeks. Although I didn't feel like I significantly increased in the weights or repetitions that alpha male feeling was definitely there. The one thing that this product was very consistent with was how it helped me fall asleep. I'm not sure which ingredients in this product clicked with my brain but as soon as I finished drinking 15 minutes later I felt really drowsy. I have taken few sleep aids before and none of them have affected me so strongly as this product. I understand that they probably meant for me to sleep well since sleeping is another big thing to help with testosteron production. Also, my personal tool have hits such hardness I might have used it to cut glass. I usually don't have any issues there since it's not going rusty but I did feel a small change it the hardness.

Like I mentioned before in my introduction I purchased this item on a BOGO sale. I got two tubs for 60$ (including shipping). That comes out to 1$ per serving since there is 30 servings in each tub. I think that this is a good bargain for a T-Booster that has so much to offer. Unfortunately the usual price for this is in the range of 55$ ... I'm not sure I would pay that much to get a boost for a week ... I think there are currently identical offers for way less. If they could keep the price in the 30$ range than I would highly recommend this product and give it my top three approval.

Side Effects

The irritating scratch on the throat when drinking the last sip. Other than that I personally did not experience anything negative.

Conclusion

I enjoyed this product for its sleeping boost that I received. I also enjoyed it for the first two weeks at the gym. I would probably have enjoyed this if I needed a libido increase but I have not experienced any issues with that yet (thank god). I would though recommend this for anyone to try that might experience a low libido. I have taken few products before nad none have made me "feel" a difference. I think overall this is a good natty booster that hits the three areas you need to help with the testosterone increase. If they keep offering BOGO and if you can find it for 30$, than I highly recommend it but, for the current price at 55$ I would probably look elsewhere. Thank you for reading this and I wish you overall increased well-being.

(SR paid for product; iSatori did not participate)
  February 9, 2018

• Different Take On Fat
  • C3G
  • Mostly Under Dosed
  • Heavy On Caffeine

First and foremost I would like to thank SR for sending me out this product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

Who doesn't need a little help with fighting fat ... throughout my 4 year gym career I noticed how difficult it can be to loose weight and look leaner. I'm desperate so I will try any product to see if it helps. I found my favorite but I'm always on a lookout for something better ... I noticed this supplement and figured why not give them a try since I just finished a product and needed something to keep fighting that evil Fat!

So this has a proprietary blend like most fat burners do. The only one that I did not see using a proprietary blend is SR's number 1 contender. iSatori is strongly advertising their C3GMAX which is a mix of dark fruits that contain Cyanidin-3-0-Glucoside. If you got to examine.com you will notice few interesting things about this molecule. It s actually a very interesting ingredient that needs a lot more study done. Currently most of the test done in-vitro suggest that it has positive effect on my muscle growth, glucose metabolisms and ability to fight or prevent cancer.
I also like the addition of Berberine HCL but the minimum dosage is 900mg where here the total is 318mg.

I should mention that the ingredients are broken down into 3 sections

First we have G3GMAX which what we have talked about above, containing 318 mg not sure how much of that is the actual C3G. It also has Green Tea, Coleus Forskohlli, N-Acetyl L-Carnitine (you need 2g so definitely under dosed) and Berberine HCL.

Second we have THERMO-VAR : This has 199.5 mg of Caffeine, 2 mg of Yohimbine, Ornithine, Cayenne Powder and Bioperine. Only caffeine is clearly labeled on the amount this product contains.

Than we have their ATTAK: This contains theachrine, Bacopa and Theobromine.

I suggest you visit https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/isatori-lipodrex to see a description of each ingredient. They have done it really well and it's easy to read and understand.

There is nothing to taste .. you take these two or one red pill depending on your weight ... If you over 150 lb, which I've been over for most of my life I needed to take the two pills 30 minutes prior to breakfast. Small pills easy to swallow, picture attached.

There were few promises made so I will try to tell you if it delivered on those promises. The first part is accelarated fat loss ... I don't know what to say to you reading audience. Did it accelerate my fat loss? Not to anything that I may have noticed. In my waist I have gained half a inch :( I have neglected my cardio and didn't play any soccer during the winter season. So i'm thinking it didn't help there :(. Also, in weight I have not lost a pound and might even gained 2 pounds :(. As far as muscle hardness in order to prove that this product worked I would have to run it for a while longer than 27 days. I really didn't feel anything out of ordinary ... I am getting a bit leaner here and there .. I do think I can thank this product but I also have been taking CLA and noticed that it did have a positive affect on me. As for energy this pills is a little bit overwhelming ... if you over 150 lb the almost 400mg of caffeine will hit you hard. It was so much that at first I didn't realize and had coffee with this product and regretted it very quickly. It gave me a massive headache and than on I did not take anything caffeinated with this pills. If I had coffee it was much later in the afternoon that I indulged myself to another cup. I should mention that this product does not boost any hunger suppressant ... and I think for a good reason, I didn't feel any suppression. Lastly, this also was very weak in the thermogenics department .. I really didn't feel much of a heat and the sweats were not as evident as with other products I have taken before.

Right now this product is so cheap that I might consider it stealing ... you can purchase 45 capsuled for 12.50$ at vitaminshoppe.com ... if you bought something for 12.51 more at the site your shipping will be free. This would cost you .30 cents a serving if your under 150lb and .56 cents if you like me. This might be short sale so the average price is 25$ which makes it .55 cents if you under 150lb and .92 cents if you are above. Even with the regular price this is not a pricey product.

Side Effects

Please be careful how much caffeine your consuming while taking this supplement. I had a hardcore headache when I drank coffee right after taking these pills. You also need to be careful because if you above 150lb you will be consuming 4mg of Yohimbine.

Conclusion

I think this product has a lot to offer and at the current price it's worth to try it for a while longer. It's so cheap right now that I might consider getting more pills for myself. The good thing is that you can just take this once in the morning and not to worry about another dose in the afternoon. The jolt from the caffeine is also welcoming in the morning. I think that this product should help out if you take it for a while. At the price it's worth to give it a longer run and see ... I actually didn't have much good things to say but I feel it's only because I ran it for such a short time. I thank you for reading and hope you all stay leaner.

Thanks to Dymatize Nutrition for sending it out!
  February 5, 2018

• Low Cals And Carbs
  • Taste
  • Good Quality
  • Mixes Well
  • Multitude Of Flavors
  • Little Pricey

First and foremost I would like to thank Dymatize Nutrition for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

Very simple profile ... very top notch ...

120 Calories
1 gram of Fat
10mg of Cholesterol
2 grams of Carbs
Protein 25g

Very simple profile ... very top notch ...

120 Calories
1 gram of Fat
10mg of Cholesterol
2 grams of Carbs
Protein 25g

So I received the Peanut Butter flavor and it was spot on. I think they just added the peanut butter powder to the protein powder so relatively this was an easy flavor to make. Still, I liked it a lot! I usually had one spoon with 6 oz of milk and it didn't take long to finish.

This is a very easy to drink protein supplement that will have you enjoy every sip. It really is not going to be very difficult to reach your macros with this product if you had a limitless budget. You only need to consume 6 oz of fluid to get 25 grams of protein so getting more is not that difficult. This also stays very easy on your stomach so having more after a hard workout won't be that difficult.

Usually the largest tub you going to get is going to save you the most money ... so it would be logical to go with the 5lb tub. That's going to cost you 1$ per serving or if you want to be very accurate it's 0.042 cents per protein ... This will cost you just a little less than the Nutrabio ... but definitely more than our top contender.

Side Effects

Conclusion

It's a good product that is top quality ... it's definitely in my top three ... The taste was awesome. The quality was great I didn't feel it on my stomach at all. I could have probably drink this right before a soccer game and I don't think I would have felt it. Although, in the end ... it's all about price per value and I feel like our top contender has a leading edge ...

Overall
Thanks to Furious Formulations for sending it out!
  February 5, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Properly Dosed Ingredients
  • Transparent Ingredient Profile

I like supplementing with vitamins to make sure that my body has everything that it might need at a given moment. I feel better mentally and I hope physically that I'm truly being supplemented. When I noticed a nice and simple vitamin offer just for man ... Sure I claimed it ...

----Ingredient Prof...

I want to thank DaSlaya who went over the profile so thoroughly that it would be a joke for me to do it again. If you want to know what every vitamin and mineral does in this supplement scroll down to his review and get your reading on. He pretty much went through all the vitamins. I'm attaching a pic of the profile for your viewing pleasure ...

It's a pill average size nothing to taste. Put it in your mouth and swallow. Usually for better absorption you should take it right after you have eaten.

How to judge effectiveness of a Multivitamin ... I'm not sure to be honest ... I claimed it for the peace of mind. I don't eat enough veggies or fruits so supplementing with vitamins is not a bad idea. Your body will discard what it doesn't need and that is why you get that neon yellow pee. If the price is not stiff and you have the budget than supplementing vitamins in my opinion should be a given.

This will cost you 20$ per bottle that has 30 servings. It's not bad but it's not as good as the best on this website. I think our top contenders have even more to offer for a lower price. Honestly the top three competitors have A LOT more to offer for less. Just looking over the dosages and most of them double or triple the amount.

Side Effects

Almost glow in the dark pee.

Conclusion

Good product but for the price that's currently being offered I will probably look elsewhere. It's nice that it comes in only one pill so that's convenient but I'm very frugal and I want more for my buck. What I would suggest is that they offer more capsules with the tub. Since you only need one tablet a day you can offer more for the same price than what others are offering. If for example I got 90 capsules for 20$ I would have not hesitated and given this a green thumb of approval and would have highly recommended it. With the current price I recommend you look at the other options. I thank you for reading this ... stay healthy.

January 31, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Source Of Fiber
  • Excellent Blend Of Protein
  • Flavorless
  • Chewy

I would like to thank BlakePullen for the offer that he posted on SR for these bars. I noticed the sale and couldn't resist. They were dirt cheap and since I like having a bar I went for the offer. I also like that these bars not only offered protein but fiber too.

I'm a 40 year old male that weights 235 pounds. To keep up my macros I supplement for protein where ever I can. Since I need at least 200 grams of protein I look for different sources to keep things interesting. I don't want to keep drinking shakes all day.

These protein ...

These protein bars have different profile per flavor ...

Chocolate Brownie - 20 grams of protein, 20 grams of fiber, 6 grams of fat, 4 grams of Carbs, 1 gram of sugar and 0 sugar alcohols.
Cookies & Cream - 21 grams of protein, 17 grams of fiber, 7 grams of fat, 5 grams of Carbs, 1 gram of sugar and 0 sugar alcohols.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 21 grams of protein, 17 grams of fiber, 8 grams of fat, 4 grams of Carbs, 1 gram of sugar and 0 sugar alcohols.

All these bars are sweetened with Stevia that is why the low sugar count.

The protein is coming from a mix of two protein sources one being Milk Protein Isolate and the other Whey Protein Isolate. In my opinion them not using soy protein like most of the bars is really top notch.

The fiber is coming from two sources also and that is Isomalto-Oligosaccharides and Soluble corn fiber. It seems from the ingredient profile that since Isomalto is listed second than that means it's the main source of fiber for this bar. For those that know this ingredient (including myself) it is a naturally occurring plant-based dietary fiber. It is prebiotic, soluble, and low-glycemic.

I really wanted these bars to be good because the macros looked awesome. Unfortunately, that wasn't so. These bars are very chewy ... and the flavor is very blunt. I usually lean on anything that is fudge or peanut butter but to my surprise the cookies & cream tasted the best out of them. Cookies & Cream was the least chewy of all three flavors and I kind of enjoyed them. The Chocolate Fudge to my surprise was the worst and I wouldn't want to buy it again.

It's a protein bar so the purpose is to keep your macros satisfied and enjoy eating it in the process. I really like the profile of these bars but unfortunately I didn't enjoy the taste that much. In order to keep you macros satisfied you need to consume the macros that you need. It's hard to do so when you are not enjoying yourself especially when you consider that a bar should be a treat. Unfortunately this bar didn't treat me like I was hoping too. I'm guessing that Muscletech didn't have success with this bar and produced another type but baked. Again, based on what I experienced I'm not surprised with that move.

Awesome value if you buy it now ... and to my surprise supplementhunt.com has only cookies & cream left so I would go for it. They will cost you 30$ for 48 bars! ... that's a steal ...

Side Effects

Conclusion

These bars are truly clean if you look at the sugar content. They have protein and they have fiber ... so it's a really good treat. The flavor was lucking and the consistency was very chewy. Cookies & Cream was the only flavor that stood out where I would somewhat enjoy it. Overall I would look for something else that would fill the same macros but offer me a treat. So why those weird numbers I gave ... easy answer ... because if you are going to have a protein supplement effective you need to consume it ... in order to consume it you need to enjoy it ... so taste is very important .... that is why these bars are getting overall lower rating.

Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  January 29, 2018

• Helps Recovery
  • No Side Effects
  • Muscle Fullness

First and foremost I would like to thank NutraBio for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

Who doesn't want to be stronger when going to the gym? I sure do ... This is the only widely proven supplement that can help you gain strength ... I already use creatine but figured why not try something from the top shelf and see if I'm missing anything ...

5 grams of pure creatine ...

5 grams of pure creatine monohydrate with every scoop.

I took a scoop and a half with either my pre-workout or my natural testosterone ... very easy to mix and couldn't taste the difference. The reason for the higher dosage is because I weight 235 pounds ... so 8 grams is the recommended dosage for my weight.

Use this link to figure out your creatine consumption https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/creatine_calculator.htm

Creatine has been the most studied and most trusted supplement in the world. This is the only supplement that can actually help you get stronger. They are coming up with some other ATP products out there ... but for the price ... there is nothing like it. There are plethora of benefits that this ingredient provides ... that helped me and countless others to breach their plateau ... I don't think I need to convince anyone the benefits and the effectiveness this product has on our bodies. Although, I'm sure people will want to know that this creatine did not cause me to bloat.

NutraBio is never going to cost the same as other supplements ... and this is the case with this product. It won't be very difficult for me to compare this to other products so I'm not going to bother. What you need to know when you are going to try to figure the value of this product is that having a "high grade standard" costs money ... Now, does it make it ok to price this creatine twice as much above the others? So, this cost 14$ for half a pound ... I personally bought micronized creatine monohydrate 1 kilo(2.20462 lb) for 18$ that has FDA certificate ... You be the judge ...

Side Effects

None for me ... I haven't experienced any bloating effects with any creatine I have taken so far ... maybe on a very rare occasion depending if I ate, and what I ate.

Conclusion

Good quality creatine that you pay a little more for that peace of mind. Personally I have another source that is half the price for what I feel like the same quality. Although, it's not proven on paper like NutraBio the effects I felt were similar. If you want to be sure you are getting a quality product than go for this and be worry free. If you are frugal like me than I would shop around for other brands that probably offer the same quality. Thank you for reading this and I wish you get stronger everyday.

Overall
    Thanks to Wildflower for sending it out!
      January 26, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Joint And Muscle Relief
    • Strong Cooling
    • Strong Smell

First and foremost I would like to thank Wildflower for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm a 40 year old male who goes out to the gym minimum 4 times a week. I try to do heavy lifting so that my muscles can grow and in return I can boost around my mighty physique (haha) ... In doing such my joints are screaming and aching that I'm being foolish for my old age ... So I try to do what any other sane old fool would do ... I get supplements to shut them up (haha) ... I noticed this little gadget and I said to myself get it ... it might be better than your stupid smelly Bengay ...

Contains: 300mg of CBD and some other rubbish ...

Applying CBD Oil positively affects the endocannabinoid system(fancy word for something that you body does to level it back to normal), CBD has been the focus of more than 23,000 published studies about cannabinoids in relation to various medical indications including anxiety, epilepsy, inflammation, cancer and chronic pain to name few.

Please don't eat this ... you just apply it to an area you feel like you want to have relief from inflammation ... meaning just put it on your aching joints ...

So I wanted this to be better than Bengay ... I was actually hoping for a small miracle, but unfortunately it didn't come ... It did cool me for way longer than Bengay did, that is for sure, but I don't think it was anything miraculous. I would personally say that it doubled the time of effect than Bengay cold therapy could which I was using prior. Another plus is that the smell is different from Bengay so you don't have to feel like a retiree (no offense) ... The smell to me wasn't in anyway offensive. The applied area tends to get oily so you might want to wait a few before putting on clothes on that area ...

So simply I'm going to compare this to what I compared it with in effectiveness ... I get one stick that has I dunno how many uses ... let's say 30 ... for 50$ ... so in order to match the effectiveness I would have to buy twice the Bengay ... so for 3 pack of 4oz tubes I would pay 31$ and probably have a little more use than 60 applications ... you be the judge ...

Side Effects

Oil and fragrance that might not be pleasant to all .. Don't apply this in your private area ... I haven't tried but I hear it's not good.

Conclusion

This review is short because to me there is not much to talk about ... I like the part about the chronic pain but I would probably have to use this A LOT more often to see if this could relieve me of my chronic pain that I had in my foot for years ... It's just to expensive for the effectiveness I received ... Thank you for reading this and wish you keep those joints lubricated ...

Overall
    Thanks to Adaptogen Science for sending it out!
      January 22, 2018

• Good Macros
    • Quality Protein Sources
    • 60-30-10 Blend

First and foremost I would like to thank Adaptogen Science for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm a 40 year old gym rat who weights 235 pounds ... If I want to keep my muscles fed supposedly I have to eat 235 grams of protein ... That's a lot of protein to manage. Thankfully there are these so called protein powders to help you out ;). The tasty deluxe caught my eye since I love me some delicious protein shakes to keep up those macros.

So this is a protein blend that has three forms of whey protein ... I have e-mailed them and they were kind enough to give me the rations of the blend. I honestly thought they were going to be something like 9/.5/.5, but to my surprise it's 6/3/1. So you get 60% of whey protein concentrate which they have confirmed it's WPC80, 30% of Whey protein isolate which is 90% protein and lastly 10 percent of Hydrolyzed whey protein isolate which is also 90% protein. This should keep your muscles fed through different times since these proteins get digested at different rates.

The rest looks like this ...

130 Calories
    2.5 grams of Fat
    60mg of Cholesterol
    55 mg of Sodium
    2.5 grams of Carbs
    Protein 25g

I have received the chocolate meltdown flavor and I enjoyed it but I wouldn't consider it a deluxe tasty flavor. It definitely didn't knock me of my feet. It was a good tasting chocolate which I enjoyed drinking with milk. I followed the directions and usually had a heaping scoop with 8oz of milk. Shook it for a while with my shaker and it was ready to go. Very smooth in texture almost like an Isolate.

I took this usually after my workout so that I can utilized the different blends to get my muscles fed quickly and over time. It also kept me full for a while so I didn't have to eat all at once. I didn't experience any difference on how I felt with my DOMS compared to other proteins. Obviously if I exercised hard enough it should help me out with lean muscles but don't think protein will do anything else by itself.

So while looking around I found this at supplementsgeeks.com for 29$ with free shipping which comes down to 1.11$ per serving, not bad. Usually it goes for 35$ with shipping it will be in the 40's which is 1.53 per serving and that gets a bit more expensive ... Personally I would only buy it for the price that supplementsgeeks.com are offering ... anything more I would consider overpriced.

Side Effects

Conclusion

It's a good blend with a good flavor, if the price sticks at 29$ flat. I would recommend it at that price to anyone but I highly doubt that it will stick. I'm trying to figure out the deluxe part of this protein blend, where is it? It would seem that it's mainly from the way that they manufacture the protein using a cold process. But than again, who isn't? Half of the market should be called Deluxe. It seems to me it's more of a marketing scheme ... that maybe could work on the younglings ... I'm to old for this ... Thank you for reading this and I hope you keep up your macro's.

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
      January 10, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • IngredientManufacturing Transparency
    • Easy To Swallow
    • Costly At Full Dosage
    • Might Benefit More Running It Longer.
    • Short Lived At Full Dose
    • Not As Effective For All Ingredient Included

I'm just going to use the website to do a quick explanation of each ... NutraBio is known to use quality stuff and this doesn't stray away from their standard.

"1500mg D-Glucosamine Sulfate - A natural component in the growth, repair, and maintenance of cartilage. It may also assist with the slowing down of joint damage.
    540mg Chondroitin Sulfate - Forms the structural framework of collagen, not to mention promotes water retention within the joint structure, and increases joint flexibility and resistance to compression forces.
    442mg Gelatin - In athletes shown to support joint health and possibly reduce the risk of joint deterioration.
    500mg Opti-MSM - Plays a role in maintaining the cushion between joints to support mobility and protect healthy cartilage.
    200mg Meriva Turmeric Phytosome - Supported by 22 clinical trials demonstrating effectiveness for joint health, and healthy inflammatory response after exercise and similar exertion.
    200mg KollaGen II-xs - The unique combination of natural nutrients found in kollaGen II-xs have been scientifically proven effective for joint health and flexibility.
    100mg ApresFlex - Helps protect against collagen degradation and improves joint comfort, function and mobility.
    100mg Hyaluronic Acid - Plays a key role in cushioning and lubricating areas such as tendons, joints and muscles.
    5mg Bioperine - Enhance absorption of the active ingredients in Extreme Joint Care leading to higher bioavailability.
    3mg Boron - Used by the body to build bones, improve the absorption of calcium, and for building and repairing joint cartilage."

If you want my opinion ... all is good, but I feel like most of it is under dosed.

There is nothing to taste ... just swallow 4 pills each day ... I usually did 2 with breakfast and they 2 in the evening.

I'm sorry to disappoint all the NutraBio fans but it wasn't as impressive as the other two join supplements I took before this. I just kept aching bad as usual and didn't feel that relief that came after a week or two of supplementing a joint relief product. I'm not saying it didn't help at all but the pain wasn't numbed as usual. I'm getting used to it and I know that I'm doing more weights now so I have to take that to account but still. After finishing the tub the pain of my joints didn't get any worse. I just didn't "feel" like it did a good job. Thankfully, like I mentioned before I have tried two other supplements before and the change was way more noticeable than while on extreme ... it was actually quite the opposite of extreme .. more like mellow ... I wondering also how good it would be if ran it for a longer period of time since it has some ingredients that would be more beneficial in a long term use ... I'll guess I'll never know since I prefer instantaneous gratification :P

You can buy this on amazon for 27$ which is going to cost you 90 cents a serving. Compared to the number one and the number two contender on SR you paying double. I'm sorry but I just didn't feel like there was enough "juice" in this to rank this high. I feel like most of the stuff was under dosed which is pretty surprising to me since it's NutraBio ... I understand that most of the ingredients are patented and high quality but since I didn't feel the effects how do I judge the value?

Side Effects

Conclusion

Unfortunately if the price and the ingredient profile stays the same I will have to go with the top contenders under the join support category. Even with all the patented ingredients it seems that it wasn't that extreme in helping a brother out. I just turned 40 so my knees and shoulders are giving me grief. I really wanted for this product to help me out so I can keep pushing the max ... Unfortunately most of the time I had to grind my teeth to do that. I'm not saying this isn't a high quality product but I feel there are just better and less expensive products out there that worked better for my joints. I thank you for reading this and which you healthy joints.