bzyczek

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 2 years, and was last online today

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by bzyczek

Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
  August 18, 2018

• Lactose Free
  • Digests Easily
  • Pricey
  • Partially Denatured Protein
  • Mislabeled Flavor

Whey Protein Isolate simply put.

First and foremost I would like to thank Redcon1 for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

Whey Protein Isolate simply put.

I'm a big boy so I don't usually consume enough protein for my body. So, I do what most of us do and supplement my protein intake. I do prefer whey isolate for the taste and the minimum macros. I noticed this offering from a well known company so I opted to try one.

This profile has three forms of protein isolate ... we don't know how much you get of each ...
Cold processed micro and ultra filtered whey protein isolate, Ion exchanged whey protein isolate and lastly hydrolyzed whey protein isolate.

Hydrolyzed protein is the quickest to digest because of the heat, acids or enzymes process it went trough.
Ion exchanged whey protein isolate is a cheap way to filter protein and the least beneficial process because it's done using chemicals and some of the aminos could be lost in that process.
Cold processed micro and ultra filtered whey protein isolate is what you want really ... I'm hoping that this is the more concentrated protein in this tub since it's listed first. This is the best way to filter and isolate the protein from milk.

You get 25 grams of protein from a 32 gram scoop. So you get 7 grams of fillers. Not bad but not great either.

Lastly,
130 Calories
0.5 grams of Fat
0 of Saturated Fat
5mg of Cholesterol
3 grams of Carbs
Protein 25g

These numbers are really good. There are no enzymes or anything else added to this profile. Actually that's not bad considering that isolate is the easiest to absorb by your body.

So here is where I have beef with the company ... It's clearly mislabeled ... This was in no way Peanut butter chocolate flavor. I did taste chocolate but there was no hint or trace of peanut butter. If I had to label this flavor myself I would probably say it's Almond butter chocolate flavor. Other than that I mixed one scoop with milk, shake for a few and it was ready to consume. I did also notice that this protein is a little more creamier than other isolates I've tried before. Usually Isolate have that very differential taste from standard whey where it tastes skinnier ... like comparing skin milk with whole milk.

I'm not sure how to tell you how effective this is ... It's really food so I'm not sure if you go to reviews to read how food was helping your body ... especially food that was stripped from everything to just give you one particular ingredient ... Protein. I can say that I did not feel bloated at all when consuming this product. I did not experience any negative digestive byproduct (flatulence). All in all very easy way to reach your daily goals for protein consumption.

So this can be purchased from many sources ... kudos to redcon1. The cheapest I found at the moment of writing this review was a 2.38lb tub for 35$. That comes out to 1.16$ per serving or if you want to be very accurate it's 0.046 cents per protein .. Compering this to other isolates there are definitely cheaper products out there from reputable companies. So I have to neg rep this product just based on value.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Unfortunately because of inaccurate labeling of flavor and the fact that there are cheaper standards out there I have to say Meh to this product. I didn't enjoy the taste and I'm to frugal to pay more for something I didn't enjoy. I think I don't even have to be frugal to make the same decision. It just wasn't want I wanted and I didn't enjoy the taste of this isolate. I don't know how other flavors taste but I'm assuming it would be worth a try since this isolate has a creamier taste than others that would enhance the "right" flavor ... I thank you for reading this review and wish you a wonderful day.

August 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Slight Libido Increase
  • Very Little Effect

A post cycle therapy (PCT) that I'm not really sure that worked.

First and foremost I would like to thank VMI Sports for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

A post cycle therapy (PCT) that I'm not really sure that worked.

I was actually very happy when this was offered because I was in the middle of a pro-hormone cycle and I wanted to make sure I can keep the gains and return my body to it's normal. I noticed that this would help me in many ways so that is why I claimed it.

The first three ingredients are the standard Vitamin D and Zinc ... for some reason missing magnesium ... but replaced with Boron ... It seems that Boron is actually effective and there are two studies that confirms it. Although, examine.com states that there isn't really that much study done to support the it. Mainly they used the word "appears" ... meaning there are hints but nothing conclusive. The dosages are fine ...

Lets go over the "Testosterone Stimulating Complex", what we have here are two ingredients ... Shilajit Powder and Tribulus Alatus Extract ... both at 200mg .. Those two are mainly voodoo right now .. There are very little studies to confirm that these will stimulate your testosterone in any way ..

Now let's go over the "DHT Inhibition Complex" where there are also two ingredients. First we have Saw Palmetto powder at 120 mg and Stinging Nettle root powder in the same amount. Yeah there are some studies that show that DHT is lowered while supplementing saw palmetto but than larger studies counter those findings. DHT is a more androgenic form and can cause hair loss in the genetically susceptible. Stinging Nettle has really very little to do with testosterone .. so I won't bother ... and there is nothing really on DHT. There are claims on the internet ... but they are more a myth than any conclusive study.

Lets go over the "Natural Androgen support" .. So here we have Vitamin D, Boron, and Zinc listed again ... and they have thrown into the mix some Androstenolone (DHEA) which does not have anything conclusive. It does and it doesn't help with testosterone .. but than the increase was mainly in woman ... I'm not saying this is a bad addition but than it can't have a promise.

Lastly we have "Estrogen/Aromatase Regulation" which is mainly based on Acacetin. There aren't many real studies on this compound but they do show positive moderate results.

Nothing to taste .. 2 capsules in the morning before breakfast. Pretty easy to remember.

The effect after I stopped taking the pro-hormones were pretty rough. Especially a big scare that I had was in the libido department. I just didn't wake up like I used to. I was hoping and ready for my PCT .. I thought this product would help me spring back to my natural self. I don't think it helped and I struggled for a while ... I can honestly say that 2 months later I finally got back to what I was before I took the prohormones (so think twice). Yeah I felt good while taking the prohormones but the side effects were pretty long and the gains I don't think were worth it. It was a boost for the time being that I was taking it but the next time I'm going to have to use something else that can help me spring back much sooner than 2 months. I just felt that this was a little bit like a sugar pill ... I'm not saying it didn't help me at all ... but it didn't help me as fast as I hoped for. This is mainly judged by my libido. Everything else I really didn't experience ... Like the dry look or leaning effects or increased strength and especially libido. Now this taken alone not as a PCT might had different affects ... but I did take it as intended as a PCT after a prohormone cycle.

Currently you can find this for 32.99 per 30 servings. That comes out to ... 1.10$ per serving. That's not bad as for as natty boosters are concerned but I can't justifying spending that much if I didn't feel good results. For something that gave me Meh results I don't think I would spend my money on this personally.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I'm not really sure about this product at all. I'm not going to recommend it. I just didn't feel like it helped me they way I hope for. I did take other natural testosterone boosters after this because my main concern was that my libido was not getting back to normal. After 2 months I'm back to normal but I can't thank this product for it. I thank you for reading this review and wish you a wonderful day.

August 15, 2018

• Fat Reduction
  • Tasty
  • Slight Leaning Effect
  • Priced Slightly High

Nothing flashy, just L-Carnitine.

I love to try products that can help me burn that unwanted fat. Carnitine has been in the market for a while now and has a lot of studies done already. I thought why not add Carnitine to my arsenal of fat fighting supplements and see where it takes me.
...

Nothing flashy, just L-Carnitine.

Very simple profile of three different type of Carnitine ... Carnitine simply put helps the body produce energy. It plays a crucial role in the production of energy by transporting fatty acids into your cells' mitochondria. The mitochondria act as engines within your cells, burning these fats to create usable energy.

L-Carnitine 1.5 g - This is the standard form that is not bound with any other molecules. This supposedly is what you would want if you wanted help with energy increase.

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 750 mg - This is another form of Carnitine that turns into Carnitine Tartrate within the body. I'm not sure what mix the two into this forumal. Carnitine and Carnitine Tartrate could be considered the same.

Acetyl L-Carnitine 750 mg - Now this guys is a little different from the other two since it's actually found mostly in the brain. Carntine Tartrate is found mostly in the muscles ... This form of Carntine should actually help you with cognitive functions. It has the ability to penetrate blood brain barrier which allows it to stay in the central nervous system, where its main effects actually take place. While in the nervous system the main attributes in contributes is
provide energy for brain cells thru its fat transport mechanism, also it becomes a substrate for production of acetylcholine, one of the main neurotransmitters of the human body.

Good stuff overall.

Pretty good tasting tablespoon of liquid. I didn't mind the taste at all. It does have a little of the chemical taste but nothing that would make me shiver.

I'm a big believer in Carnitine but the effects are very subtle. I didn't notice any cognitive advantage while using this product like described by others. I think I could say that I had a better well being but that could just be me in my head. As for as the fat burning capabilities that I would say was noticeable. I did not loose that much weight but my waist line has slimmed tremendously ... A lot of it I contribute to my good diet and the cardio I've been subjugating myself to. I do feel like when doing cardio on Carnitine my body fat has been attacked more efficiently than with out it. I don't think I have ever gotten so skinny in my waist line that I'm actually going to buy another belt. I realize that the diet has the real affect on this outcome but again I think that the outcome is so much more effective because of this product. No, let me rephrase ... I don't think my outcome would be that effective without the main ingredient called L-Carnitine ... I did not feel any thermogenics (increased heat) while on this product but it did initiate more sweating while doing cardio.

This is not going to be easy because there are similar product out there. If you want to get Carnitine by itself in a powder form that would be the cheapest ... It would cost your for 3g about .30 cents per serving. If you purchased this product it would cost you .64 cents per serving. That is pretty much doubled. Now you have to consider that you are paying for the ease of access to consume the product. You paying for the bottle, the liquid and the flavor pretty much. Personally that's pretty expensive to ask for that much just because you added Acetyl L-Carnitine ... that actually costs the same amount in the powder form.

Side Effects

None that I have experienced.

Conclusion

Would I personally buy this product ... Only if it was buy one get one free. I'm sorry but personally I'm just too frugal to go ahead and double up the price when I know there is a powder form that is half cheaper. But, that's just me. If you don't want to bother with powder by looking for things to mix it with ... than this product is actually for you. Very easy to consume and very enjoyable. I'm a big fan of Carnitine so I would recommend this product to the rich and lazy ;). I thank you for reading this review and wish you a wonderful day.

Overall
Thanks to Savage Supplements for sending it out!
  August 10, 2018

• Felt Stronger
  • Hard Muscles
  • Increased Libido
  • Pricey
  • Limited Availability

A natural anabolic with claims that it's fully loaded to the gills with testosterone supporting agents that will help you put on lean mass, lower estrogen, and balance cortisol levels.

First and foremost I would like to thank Savage Supplements for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

Recently I decided that Pro-Hormones will not be on my list of things I will do. When I noticed something else in the offering that would act similar to pro-hormones I definitely wanted to give it a try. I'm really not big on the side effects and the time it takes to bring your body back to normal after taking pro-hormones. I predicted with this that I would get some mild boost without all the side effects that come after.

Vitamin D - 4000IU
Methyl-EAA (n-Methyl-DL-Aspartic Acid) - 30mg
Diindolylmethane (DIM) - 25mg
Boron Citrate - 5mg
Bioperine - 5mg

I personally like Laxogenin in this product because I have read a lot of good opinions on it. So, research has shown that laxogenin can significantly enhance protein synthesis (as much as 200%!) as well as reduce protein breakdown. If you consume a lot of protein it would make sens to take laxogenin to help your body out.

The other ingredient I like is Arimistane ... I always had good results while on this product. This is what they used for those claims that this product will lover your Cortisol. This is also a the most powerful anti-estrogen and testosterone booster on the market. That means it will help you dry out a little and look leaner ...

Lastly the simple trio ... Vitamin D, Magnesium, Zinc aka DMZ ... natural way to boost your testosterone levels ..

Other ingredients great additions to boost the three things I mentioned above .. the more the merrier is what I say ..

There is nothing to taste ... I hope you don't lick the capsules before swallowing .. I don't so there is not much I can say about taste :P

I took 4 pills at once with my largest meal as suggested.

This definitely gave me a boost in the gym but I don't think it was a visible as a pre-hormonone ... Although I did notice more strength and energy so for whatever it's worth that's a good thing. My libido did improve while on this product so the claims are correct and backed up by my results. I did not experience any vains popping but that could just mean that I have to much body fat. Stamina might have improved a bit but that's hard for me to judge because I usually do the same amount of cardio each day. I did lean out a little while on this and my muscled did look a bit more defined ... I did enjoy that and it felt almost like I was running on EpiAndro. Overall I am very pleased with the results especially since I didn't expect them.

It really sucks that this product is only available at the manufacturers web site. Supposedly there is a link to Amazon but it does not work. Hades can be purchased for 60$ per bottle which will come down to 2$ per serving. It's cheaper than some pro-hormone solutions and a bit more expensive than natural testosterone boosters. I want to talk about one crucial thing about taking this product comparing it with pro-hormones ... you don't need to post cycle. I think this makes this product more competitive with pro-hormones for that fact alone. If if you just compering price and numbers you do have to take that into consideration.

Side Effects

This is very important ... NONE! ... Obviously I felt a little down after I stopped taking the product but that would be normal that your body will slow down after the nitro boost has run out. Although, you will not need to bring anything back to normal like with pro-hormones were your natural testosterone would be suppressed and you would have to do PCT to get it back up.

Conclusion

It's worth to try to see how good it can improve your numbers without those nasty side effects you get from other legal supplements (pro-hormones). I feel that it's worth a try and even though it's not that cheap I think it would be worth to try at least once. It works better than your average natty test booster but it's not as effective as a pro-hormone in my humble opinion. Overall very please with the results. I thank you for reading this and wish you a wonderful day.

Overall
Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
  August 5, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat
  • GDA And Fat Burner In One
  • None Thermogenic
  • No Hunger Suppression
  • More Expensive Than Competitors

A new way of fat burning through glucose management ... I say why not ... let's give it a try.

First and foremost I would like to thank Olympus Labs for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm always on a lookout for something to help me with my diet and assist me with loosing weight. At the age of 40 it's getting harder and harder to burn of that unwanted fat that is stored in your body. Your metabolism just isn't as good as before the big 40. I noticed this product and wanted to see for myself if it would assist me with insulin levels right after a big meal to make sure I don't store that extra fat.

This product has some interesting ingredients that I have never seen before ... I'm going to paste what Olympus labs claim and than what I found through my own research. I'm going to try to over them but there might not be enough info on them.

Hovenia dulcis 700mg (Dihydromyricetin 90%) - "This ingredient has been found to help stimulate fatty acid oxidation and glucose uptake. In fact, several studies have confirmed that Dihydromyricetin regulates glucose metabolism and improves skeletal muscle insulin resistance."

Dihydromyricetin is more known for the positive effect it has on hangovers but I did find a study where it says that "DMY significantly enhanced glucose uptake and improved the translocation of glucose transporter in rats". The suggested dosage I can't find anywhere but it does state that for the hangover you the minimum would be 200 mg ... We are higher range here so if you consume enough glucose as 3 shots of vodka than you should be covered ... Since they recommend to take 200mg per drink.

Rosa canina 500mg (Trans-Tiliroside 5%) - This ingredient helps to inhibit body weight gain and helps to decrease visceral body fat via enhancement of fatty acid oxidation in the liver and skeletal muscle.

Reviewing examine.com it's really not that impressive this ingredient. Also, it takes a whole lot more to make this ingredient "productive" with 5-10 grams a day. In my personal opinion it's useless here.

Rosmarinus officinalis 500mg (Carnosic Acid 20%) - Helps to stimulate energy metabolism, inhibit fat gain and can stimulate glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue making it ideal to be consumed with meals.

Supposedly CA (Carnosic Acid) alleviates hyperlipidemia and insulin resistance by promoting the degradation of SREBPs via the 26S proteasome. I honestly don't know what that means ... but supposedly it works. There is also another study that states "Compounds that increase the activity of the energy sensor AMP-activated kinase (AMPK) have the potential to regulate blood glucose levels." I have underlined potential which is the key word here.

Orthosiphon Stamineus 300mg (Ethanolic extract 70%) - 'Orthosiphon Stamineus has been found to reduce appetite and visceral fat mass."

Again I'm not sure where to find the research here but examine does not state there is anything that can show that this product helps with appetite suppression. There was a research made on obese rats but it need to work with betulinic acid to have a synergy effect to work both on obese and lean rats. Can't really find anything on the amout of dosage.

Oleoylethanolamide 200mg (OEA) - is a lipid that is naturally occurring in the intestines of the human body that regulates appetite. When you eat, OEA levels increase and ultimately produces a feeling of satiety. However, when your caloric intake is reduced, especially when dieting, your OEA levels may not reach the levels necessary to satisfy your appetite.

The dosage is pretty good ... but the studies not so very conclusive .. there are no human studies to rely on. The description is very accurate on Olympus labs as in examine.com.

Olive Leaf Extract 150mg (Hydroxytyrosol) - this ingredient is a component of an ancient leaning formula which was shown to increase rat brown adipose tissue. Olive leaf I has been shown to also increase UCP-1. UCP-1 is a protein allows the energy from food to be released as heat instead of stored as energy.

and this is what examine.com has to say "Although olive leaf has been implicated in fat burning through various mechanisms (increased thyroid hormones and adrenaline), trials have failed to show a fat burning effect with olive leaf supplement use." You be the judge .. or in this case I'll be the judge ;)

Lutein 125mg - Has been found to increase carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1 (CPT-1) thus stimulating energy metabolism.

That's true but I also read that Lutein with carnitine has a synergistic affect on fatty acids. So I'm guessing if you add carnitine with this supplement you would yield a even better result.

Nothing to taste ... take 4 capsules with your biggest meal of the day.

I don't usually do this but I'm going to respond to the claims that this product claims ... because I feel that it will be more specific other than telling you I lost 5 pounds with this product which I consider a success.

Extreme Thermogenic Activation - None, Really ... None. I'm not sure what more I can say ... None

Fat Inhibitor - Really hard to judge this one ... I did loose some fat around my waist while on this product so it might have done some of the work for me.

Stimulant Free Fat Burner - Spot on ... None of the ingredients are stimulants so I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. That is pretty refreshing since everything these days come with humongous dosages of caffeine .. I'm getting a little bit tired of consuming caffeine none stop.

Glucose Disposal Agent - This one is also hard to judge for me since I did not test my insulin while on this product. I can say that I didn't feel sleepy like I usually would after a large meal ... That might be a good indicator that something was different ...

Although it does not say it on the label I did read that this product supposed to help you control hunger. I didn't feel any of it.

So to summarize .. I lost weight while on this product ... It works ...

This is weird .. I have only one website that offers this but if you click on buy you always get a empty cart. Could this be already discontinued? Well I assume that the price for this product is 35 because that what shows on strongsupplementshop.com. The links provided one of them does not work. That would cost you 1.16 per serving. To be honest that is pretty expensive for a fat burner. I also reviewed other nutrient partitioning agents that are way less expensive than this product.

Side Effects

None that I have experienced personally.

Conclusion

My usual question when I rate a product is does the price reflect effectiveness ... In my case this is actually hard to judge. I have been plateaued with my weight for almost 4 years now ... It usually varies +/- 5 pounds depending on my water weight. On this product I have fallen off 5 pounds below my lowest water weight. To be truthful I think that is pretty good result for me. I did help this product out with better diet and more cardio so I have to be fair to myself and you. Although, I would recommend it to anyone that has reached their plateau. It seems from the other reviews that this product does have a positive influence on the body to loose weight.

July 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Great Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Reduces Cramping
  • Uses Both BCAAEAA Blend
  • Natural
  • May Be Expensive For Budget Minded Consumers
  • Average Taste

NutraBio's natural way to better recovery.

First and foremost I would like to thank NutraBio for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

NutraBio's natural way to better recovery.

I love me some BCAA's and who would resists from claiming something that claims to be natural ... not me. I also love the fact that it has more than just your standards BCAA's .. to not only help you recover but also give you a little more push while your sipping on it in the gym. I'm a big fan of having more than just your BCAA's ... especially a big fan when I see things like electrolytes added or EAA's. I had to claim this product and try it for myself.

Big profile with 16 ingredients that I'm going to cover ... get comfortable or skip it ... I want to briefly add that I love that they added all the amino's and not just BCAA's ... it seems there is some reasearch out there, that there is a better synergy when aminos work together as a pack and not just the fundamentals trio that we all probably know.

Muscle Growth EAA/BCAA (10g)
Here we go ... we have the standard 7.4g of BCAA's and 2.6g of EAA's

Taurine 2g
Calcium Potassium Phosphate Citrate 525mg
Sodium Phosphate 157mg
Di-Magnesium Malate 140mg

Overall awesome profile that I didn't feel like going into detail since BCAA's have been out there for a long while. I do like that every ingredient used is top quality ... They use naturally fermented BCAA's, a lot of trade mark named ingredients like Glutamine and some of the electrolytes.

So I received the Strawberry Kiwi flavor which unfortunately I wasn't a big fan off ... It did get better after I drank it half way and refilled it. If you use a gallon mug to mix this in than you should be ok with the flavor ... I used a water bottle which is probably a liter or more ....

Mixing is really no issue at all ... I would put this in my water bottle, few shakes, and it's ready to go. I would usually use one scoop per workout.

I enjoyed this product after I have consumed it but not while I was consuming it. I did not enjoy the taste at all ... So it was hard for me to drink more water than compared to when I like the flavor. Drinking water for me is very important since I'm taking pre-workouts and I sweat a lot because of them. I want to make sure that I am well hydrated.

For the part after I have consumed it this is top notch product. It does really well with DOMS and soreness. I would notice this very often when I was doing legs ... they hurt tremendously on the second day ... For some reason I push them the most and they respond to my punishment the loudest. While on this product I could significantly notice that the pain was subdued ... I notice this especially while climbing my stairs to the fourth floor ... Before I took intra blast I would ache every step ... With other BCAA's it was a hit or miss ... But with Intra it had always a strong impact on my recovery.

With most of NutraBio when I see the price I grind my teeth ... This product cost twice what usually is on the market. If you just want BCAA's and Electrolytes than you can definitely get something cheaper. Although, there is a lot to consider ... Not many products out there offere both BCAA's and EAA's ... not many product offer the goodies like Betaine and OKG. The product costs 40$ per tub for 30 servings which comes down to 1.33$ per serving. In defense of NutraBio product that have EAA's are not cheap .. I did find a product that has both BCAA's and EAA's that cost at half the price ... with the same amount of servings. I think the price really hurts the product with the frugal minded consumers (I consider myself very frugal).

Side Effects

None, all positive.

Conclusion

I like the product a lot from it's ingredient profile ... I'm hoping someone will copy this formula and create something less expensive. There are few products out there that almost match this but nothing that is close. If you have the money and you're not frugal as me than I would highly recommend this to you. If you do decide to buy this product do make sure you have a bigger jug to mix the scoop ... the taste does get better when more water is used. This will definitely help you stay hydrated and help you recover easier (less pain). I thank you for reading this review and wish you a wonderful day.

June 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Recovery
  • No Prop Blends
  • Label Transparency
  • Tastes Great
  • A Little Expensive

Recovery product to help you with DOMS and muscle building.

Recovery product to help you with DOMS and muscle building.

I have a hard time with DOMS after each session. I'm not sure if I overwork my body since these should settle after a few months. I'm trying not to remember what my DOMS were like when I just started lifting weights. So help with recovery is really something I'm always on a lookout for. This is especially important to me when I do my legs. For some reason it does not matte if I do legs everyday they always hurt the next day.

This has a simple profile

5 Grams of Creatine

The most studied supplement that will provide you with a boost of strength. It has many other attributes, so anyone wanting to gain muscle should take their time and read more about this supplement. It is being offered here at 5 grams which is ok and is the minimum. For me the ideal would be 8 grams. Please check this link out to find out how much you would need https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/creatine_calculator.htm.

Unfortunately this ingredient isn't really meant to be a recovery product. Creatine actually could potentially increase your DOMS since it will help you increase your output during training. So I'm thinking that this being categorized as energy supplement is probably more accurate.

I should also note that 830 mg of the total Creatine comes from Creatine MagnaPower. Supposedly by combining creatine and magnesium, the creatine can be absorbed and utilized for anabolic processes and prevents conversion to creatinine through the process of cyclization.

4 Grams of Glutamine

The body can make enough glutamine for its regular needs. But during times of extreme stress (the kind you experience after heavy exercise or an injury), your body may need more glutamine than it can make. Most glutamine is stored in muscles, followed by the lungs where much of the glutamine is made. So in order to prevent muscle catabolism you should replenish you glutamine after a extensive workout.

and lastly 2 Grams of Taurine

Taurine has been known to increase muscle mass, muscle strength, power, reduces muscle damage caused by exercise, accelerate recovery between workouts, and may also have an insulin-like effect in the body.

I received Tropical Fruit Punch and I enjoyed it. It predominantly tastes like passion fruit juice. It was very easy to mix and I had one scoop right after my workout. I wanted to use this product more as recovery product than a energy or a pre-workout product.

As soon as I started to use CGT I felt better at the GYM the next day. I felt like my muscles had better recovery and I did feel pretty good the next day to do my other muscle group. The longer I took this product the better I felt and stronger. This product greatly helped me with the prohormones cycle that I was on. Especially when I came off it since the creatine kept my strength levels almost at the same levels. But mostly I am happy with the results that it provided with recovery and that I was getting 5 grams of creatine that I need daily to improve my strength.

This can been purchased for 20$ for 40 servings. This comes out to 50 cents per serving. That's really not that bad but I feel like if you buy the three ingredients separate you will probably get a much better deal. The only thing that you will be lucking is a flavor. I'm going to try to brake it down if you bought Taurine powder separately from as an example Bulk Supplements you would pay .05 cents per 2 grams. If you bought Glutamine from the same vendor you would pay .11 cents for 4 grams and lastly creatine mono. will cost you .085 cents per 5 grams. This will come out to be 15 cents per serving of all three ingredients. This means that you are paying 35 cents per serving to NutraBio for flavor, packaging and name. You would also have to consider quality although from what I know Bulk is third party tested. Although NutraBio did use patented ingredients like Creatine MagnaPower and Glutimine of Kyowa Quality.

Side Effects

Absolutely None

Conclusion

Good product that will help to those who do not want to go that extra mile to supplement those ingredients somewhere else. The ingredients in this product are very fundamental to anyone that goes to the gym. You definitely want to supplement Creatine if you want to build muscle. You definitely would like to have some Glutamine after a hard workout and lastly you want to have Taurine to help you improve your performance. Personally I'm going to think twice if I want to spend my money on this.

May 31, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Low Libido
  • Extreme Lethargy
  • Expensive Cycle

Prohormones to give you that boost you always craved for.

Prohormones to give you that boost you always craved for.

I know what you are thinking ... why would you do this to yourself? Well just like most of the people out there (especially the ones in their young age) I want things happening to me now and not later. I don't want to wait and see. It's my body and I want to see results now! Alas, we have prohormones to give you that edge quicker than going natural way. I bought these because they were on sale since the product is discontinued and I was curious about trying the most common three prohormones at once ... Why am I telling you about this product even if it's not made any longer ... because I'm sure someone will come up with something similar and I want to tell you how it affected me personally ...

So the main difference between this product and other prohormones out there is that it actually uses all three most common prohormons in one.

1-Andro at 75mg for strength

Increased Lean Muscle Mass
Lower Body Fat
Muscle Hardening (More Pumps & Vascularity)
Increased Strength & Power Output
Quicker Recovery Times

4-Andro at 75mg for Bulking

Better power and strength
Improved cutting
Faster recovery time
Enhanced libido

It should yield great results when trying to bulk or gain mass
Users can expect to put on about 8 to 12 lbs of lean mass within a 4 to 6 week cycle if ran at proper doses with a proper diet and training program

Epi-Andro 150mg for cutting and fat loss.

Enhanced fat loss
Super-charges strength
Better muscle hardness
Water loss
Better vascularity
Improves overall mood
Increased libido
Does not aromatize

There isn't much of 1 and 4 Andro in this product ... but Epi-Andro is above the recommended dosage ..

Nothing to taste ... I took one pill 3 times a day with meal. The pills are very small in size and easy to swallow.

Just off the bat I gained 10lb while on this cycle. I have never weighted above my threshold of 235 and now i'm at 245. My bio scale is telling me I have lost .5% of body fat while I gained 10 pounds of weight. Holy poop! I felt really beastly in the gym while on this but really sleepy and lethargic while out of the gym. The gains, the way I felt and the strength boost I received were enough to keep me motivated even though I felt tired most of the time. I pretty much broken anything I did before ... This combination really did a number on me. I also want to mention that my mass is still the same even after the cycle is over. Although my strength is going back to normal again. Also, because your natural testosterone was repressed the time after the cycle can be a little rough .. but don't feel bad ... just take your PCT's and Natural Test boosters and it will all come back. I do feel better after the cycle and definitely gained more lean mass from the cycle than if I went placebo. I'm really surprised how well this worked for me compared to other pro hormones I took alone.

I don't recall how much I paid for this product but it doesn't matter because you won't be able to find it anyways. I think at one point it was 85$ per bottle which isn't that expensive. I think if you just purchase one of the pro-hormones you will pay around 60$ but the effects might not be as evident as they were for me. I have tried other prohormones but this combination was most effective for me.

Side Effects

I personally experienced extreme lethargy while being on this. I had a really hard time keeping awake during the day. I also want to make everyone aware that at the end of the bottle my libido was extremely low. I honestly never experienced such numbness ... I'm usually very sexually active individual .. Just based on that I'm actually reluctant to go on another cycle with prohormones. PCT and Natural testosterone booster HIGHLY ADVISED

Conclusion

I loved the results I received from this trio of prohormones. There is a lot to consider before going this "darker" route. I personally like how I felt and how I grew in size. I'm just not really sure if it all was worth it but, "to each his own". If you are going to take prohormones than I really suggest to look for something similar to this product because my results were outstanding. I wrote this review because I wanted for people to know that the combination of the prohormones gave me better results than just going with one prohormone or two. My first ever cycle was just 1-Andro than another cycle I did was with 1-Andro and 4-Andro but this cycle beat them both by a mile. Thank you for reading my review and I wish you a pleasant day.

May 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Harden Muscles
  • Transparent Label
  • Body Definition

Estrogen blocker that will help you get that lean look. Title referenced to matrix since the pills are all blue.

I like these products because they actually help you lean out enough so that to give you an illusion that you are actually bigger. I like that feeling a lot .. so that is why I choose to claim these blue pill's ...

The profile in this product is pretty simple .. it has two active ingredients ...

The main ingredient is Acacetin (100mg) and it is an anti-aromatase and estrogenic activity blocker. In one research study, Acacetin lowered aromatase synthesis by over 60%. There is no supported dosage amount for Acacetin so I don't know what to say about the dosage offered here.

The second ingredient Astragalus Extract is (250mg) probably added for support and doesn't have anything to do with estrogen. This is primary used to boost your immune system. Because of its antioxidant effects it also helps the body fight free radical production that could damage your cells. The dosage is pretty good but it should be taken three times a day at that dosage ...

Nothing to taste ... I took these like instructed ... 30 minutes before working out ... or 30 minutes before breakfast when not planning to work out.

This definitely made me look leaner and more impressive. I generally have a lot of body fat on me so working out and not seeing results usually comes hand in hand. My abs do not look like they are bulging .. my triceps are hidden and it's hard for them to penetrate that wall of fat. But Alas! I took Arimidrol and things started to slowly creep up on me. I don't know how to explain to you the thrill you feel when you finally see that work in the mirror. It's refreshing ... but just like the matrix it's an illusion ... that will not last you long ... And than it hits me ... keep trying to loose that weight ... Although as a inspirational supplement this is good ... and it works ... So, if you also need a estrogen blocker while on a natural t-boost you would also want to take that to make sure you don't build to much estrogen. This pill will give you a look into the future of what you will look like with a little more effort in loosing weight and working harder.

You can get this from Amazon for 25$ with prime ... that comes down to 83 cents per serving. Not that bad if you want that uplifting moment that will motivate you to work harder and try to loose weight. I tried to compare this to another product but it doesn't seem to be anything out there to compare it to. There are other estrogen blockers out there but they use DIM as their primary ingredient so it wouldn't be fare to compare.

Side Effects

None that I have experienced .. but I do take a lot of supplements that aid in joint ... and so should you. Especially when starting with this supplement.

Conclusion

Definitely worth to try by anyone thinking about getting natural t-boost and worrying about those horrifying female dog boobs ... Another reason why I would suggest this product is to give yourself a look into the future ... To see yourself in a few weeks or months if applied a proper diet and good workout regime. This personally was my main benefit that I received from this supplement. I want to thank you for reading this review and wish you a wonderful day.

May 17, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fully Disclosed Label
    • Research Based
    • Clinically Dosed
    • Endurance
    • Hot Flash

Pre-Workout designed with quality ...

Pre-Workout designed with quality ...

I'm always on a lookout for Pre-workouts since they run out fast. You usually get 20 servings and that should last a month, if you're not insane and don't hit the gym everyday. There are two things that stood out instantly for me ... 1) Quickly viewing the ingredient profile I noticed that most of them were clinically dosed and 2) It's NutraBio ... Quality that I usually would not be able to afford in real life ...

Get some popcorn and sit down ... there is a lot to cover in this profile ....

First inline are the vitamins ...

Vitamin C 250%
    Vitamin B3 150%
    Vitamin B6 2500%
    Vitamin B12 2500%

Good collection of vitamins to help you with sustaining energy.

Power, Strength & Endurance Complex

L-Leucine 3.5g - Important amino acid that is one of the three that are named BCAA. This one is directly responsible for muscle protein synthesis. It will help you a little with strength but mostly it's know for it's recovery attribute. This has more of Leucine than most strict BCAA products out there. Although it's know to work better with the other BCAA's combined.

CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine 3.2 - This is almost included in all PWO's ... it's mostly known for the way it tingles on your skin. The reason why this ingredient is included because it will help you in endurance. The way beta-alanine does this by effectively buffering lactic acid build and also improving myofibrilar calcium sensitivity. It's clinically dosed in PRE.

PharmaPure Creatine Monohydrate 3g - The most studied supplement that will provide you with a boost of strength. It has many other attributes, so anyone wanting to gain muscle should take their time and read more about this supplement. It is being offered here at 3 grams which is ok but the minimum dosage for a male should be 5 grams. Please check this link out to find out how much you would need https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/creatine_calculator.htm

Betaine Anhydrous 2.5 - Some studies suggest that it should help with resistance training. It could possibly contribute to muscle growth and fat loss. Lastly it should lower risk of heart disease, improve the function of your kidney and lastly improve your digestion. It's dosed properly but it should be taken twice at that serving.

DL Malic Acid 1.7g - This will help in energy production. Nutrabio states that it helps turn carbs, proteins, and fats into energy. More energy means a longer stay at the gym. PRE has a good amount of dosage that is above the recommended dosage.

Creatine MagnaPower 500mg - Another form of Creatine that works better and is digested better. It's patented that is why such a low dosage ... it's expensive. Although, a lot of people swear by it so I'm not disappointed that it's added here.

Nitric Oxide Pump Matrix

L-Citrulline 6g - Ahh the cornerstone of NO production. If you are not sure what this ingredient does you must have been living under a rock ;). This will help in NO production which in turn will help you with fatigue and endurance. Very logical since your muscles are getting more of the nutrients that it needs since your veins are getting larger. This is why you get to see them vain's while you are working out. The amount here is a little more than what usually is recommended for Citrulline ... Don't mistake this with Citrulline Malate.

Agmatine Sulfate 1g - Agmatine is jack of all trades and master of none. It does multiple stuff for your body that can help you with the workout. It regulates your NO levels, it has anti-anxiety attributes that will give you a mental edge, analgesic which means it can help you with pain. Overall a very good supplement that should be in every PWO. The dosage is perfect and should be effective.

Nitrosigine 750mg - This can potentially increase the blood flow in your body. In return you should have better NO and it also will help you later on with recovery. The dosage here is the minimum recommended to be effective.

Focus & Stim Matrix

L-Tyrosine 1.5g - This will help you at your weakest. I'm thinking it will help you not to feel tired after rigorous training. I'm assuming it will help you go that one set more. It should help you remember how many reps you did even at the most extreme moments. It provides cognitive boost in the most extreme moments. The dosage here is on the higher range of recommended value.

Choline bitatrate 500mg - It's used for congitive support. It could also, if you take it with L-Carnitine, help you burn that stored fat faster. Mostly this should help you with cognitive support so that you can stay focused on your tasks. The amount of 500 miligrams is half the ideal dosage but I'm personally ok with it since you don't want to go overboard on choline.

Two forms of Caffeine:

Caffeine Anhydrous 250 mg and Infinergy 100 mg (active) - I hope you know what caffeine does.

TheaPure L-Theanine 300mg - This none essential amino acid that is commonly used for calming effects. It should relax you while at the gym and with the addition of caffeine it should also help with focus. Supposedly if you combine theanine and caffeine it has synergistic properties to promote cognition and attention. The dose of 300 miligrams should have an effect and is in the recommended range.

Huperzine-A 100mcg - Nootropic that stops enzyme from breaking down acetylcholine which results in increases in acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is known as the learning neurotransmitter, and is involved in muscle contraction as well. The dosage here is right in the middle of recommendation.

Electrolyte & Hydration Optimizer

Taurine 2g - This will overall help you with blood flow. Obviously since you are going to work out and will need all that oxygen and nutrients going to your muscles you want that optimal blood flow. The dosage provided here is at 2,000 milligrams which is a lot more than the sweet spot considered by many.

Calcium, Potassium and Phosphate 525 mg - Electrolytes that will help your body absorb water quicker.

Sodium Phosphate 189 mg - Sodium is used to retain water in your body.

The dosage of the electrolytes is ok .. it also depends how much work you are going to put in.

I received the Blue Raspberry flavor and I didn't enjoy it that much. It wasn't painful like some other pre's out there ... but I didn't enjoy it. This product seems like really high quality because the powder would float on the glass and didn't absorb water that well. I had to stir for a very long time than usual to get this fully dissolved. I personally think that this is a positive because the powder is very micronized ... to me it means that it's easier on your body to digest and absorb. I just wish it tasted better.

This PRE works but not at the intensity that I am accustomed to. I'm not sure why but the exotics that are missing here put me over the edge that I didn't feel from this PWO. The first few minutes you can feel the Beta-Alanine tingles and that is your queue to start your game. I usually don't experience the pump like most people do and this has not done anything out of ordinary to improve it. The endurance was felt but it was at par with other pre's that are out there. There is something about DMHA that makes pain even more tolerable. Focus is ok but nothing that I would call remarkable. I didn't feel any euphoria wile working out. I did have good energy from this that lasted for me till the end. Everything was good and it did what a PWO should but it just didn't WoW me. I almost forgot to mention ... I did get a noticeable boost in strength while running on this PWO. I would consider this Pre in the top three for that effect.

You can get a tub of 20 servings for 40$ on nutrabio website or Amazon which comes to 2$ per serving. PreJym offers 30 servings for slightly cheaper price. There are cheaper products out there that I feel have the same value. I like that they use patented ingredients I just don't like paying for them.

Side Effects

I usually got hot flashes a minute after consuming the product. I'm not talking about the beta-alanine tingles that I usually enjoy. This was more like my face was a little on fire and the best thing would be to splash it with cold water ... Nothing that I couldn't handle but I wanted to mention it since it's not something I have experienced before. I did occasionally feel it in my stomach but nothing that would cause me to not go on. It just felt uncomfortable for a few minutes until I focused on something else, like working out :P. But, if you looking for a full focus this can be distracting.

Conclusion

I liked it but not for the price and I personally like to have exotic ingredients in my PWO. If you like to go just natural than this is definitely top of the line pre that has quality and clinically dosed ingredients. Although, all that comes with a price. For me personally it's not a price that I'm willing to pay. I do like quality but I think that peace of mind that nutrabio is offering is too expensive. If you got the money and want to go with quality, clinically dosed and safe and studied ingredients than this pre is for you. If you like to have money in your pockets, don't care about quality and like exotic ingredients (like me) than I don't think this product is for you. I thank you for reading my review and wish you a wonderful day.