bzyczek

• Member has been active for 2 years, and was last online today

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by bzyczek

Overall
Thanks to ProSupps for sending it out!
  April 20, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Convenient
  • Good Snack Size
  • Great Texture
  • Confetti Tastes Great
  • Very Little Fiber

A review on protein bars that are aimed to fill your macros.

First and foremost I would like to thank ProSupps for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I love having me a treat after a good workout. It's my motivator and reward system. It also helps me maintain a higher amount of macros that my body needs in order to recover from heavy lifting. What more could you want?

----In...

A review on protein bars that are aimed to fill your macros.

The number of calories, Protein, Carbohydrates and fat stays consistent throughout the flavors. The two things I noticed are not consistent is the cholesterol and sodium.

220 Calories

10 grams of Fat
5 Saturated
3 Monosaturated
2 Polyunsaturated

Cholesterol differs per flavor ranging from 20 ending at 40 ... Most of the flavors are at 40 mg

Sodium differs per flavor ranging from 210 to 400 mg ...

Total Carbohydrates 17 gram
1 gram coming in from dietary fiber
6 grams coming in from sugar

Protein 20 Grams

The Protein comes from Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Concentrate so I'm glad they are not using soy as the source of protein. I also like that they use real sugar and not some substitute. If I'm going to eat sugar I prefer that it be the real thing.

These bars are really good ... They are oven baked so their texture is different from the rest. They don't have that sand feeling when you eating them. They are soft and are not chewy. I have to say that I enjoyed all the flavors that came in this variety pack. The one flavor that stood out the most for me and my wife was the Confetti Cake Crunch flavor. Highly recommended.

What can I tell you about food. We eat it because we need it. The effectiveness of food is hard to judge. I guess when you count your macros you can add the 20 grams of protein you just consumed to your list. I can't tell you if my muscles grew because I added this bar to my consumption. If it's not the bar than it would have been a protein shake as long as the numbers match. The whole point of this is to vary what your eating so your not tired of the same thing. Also, a protein bar is a treat of sorts.

I'm not sure if there is a sale right now on Amazon but you can 12 of these bars for just 14$. With that price each bar will cost you 1.16 cents. I know another baked bar that very closely matches the texture and it sells for 2.50 per bar. So the value is definitely for these bars as to compared to others. If you compare it to standard bars that are not baked the price is almost identical. I'm sure there are cheaper bars out there but most of them rely on Soy for their protein source and that is why the price is kept low.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I love this bars. Highly recommended. Good numbers as far as sugar and fat and they are super tasty. It's an excellent treat and they have a lot of flavors that will hit your sweet spot. If you read the entire review you might already have a feeling that I'm a big advocate of these bars. Please don't hesitate and get some for yourself. I thank you for reading this and wish you a good day.

April 10, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Great
  • Antioxidants
  • Prebiotics

You probably want to read this review if you feel like you don't get enough of what the nature has to offer.

First and foremost I would like to thank Clipper83 for sending me out this product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I asked for this as a bounty reward because I felt that I should keep supplementing greens and fruits since I feel like I'm not getting enough. I did so well with another product in this line that I felt I should try something else.

I'm going to attach the ingredient profile to this review so that you can look it up for yourself. Would be pointless for me to just list them in here.
In a overview this pretty much has all the vitamins you will need to stay healthy throughout the day. A lot of Vitamin B's to keep your energy going. It has a good addition of fruits and vegetables to make sure you get most of what you need.

Here is the reasoning behind some of the ingredients;

They added Chlorella because it contains abundance of antioxidants, same goes for the Multiberry Mixture.
They also include FOS to help support the healthy bacteria in your gut, and keep the waste outflow moving smoothly!!
They included broccoli and calcium in Gain to help make the body more basic, and more balanced
They added Papain and bromelain to help with digestion

I think a lot of us when we hear greens we think it's going to taste nasty. Alas! not this product. I received the peach mango flavor and I have to say I enjoyed it. This actually tastes sweeter than anything else. They added this peach flavor to this that you can definitely recognize. I'm not sure about the mango part. It's a little gritty but nothing overwhelming ... very easy to drink and I had no issues with the flavor or a need to motivate myself to drinking it. I used one scoop with 12oz of water in a bottle shaker, shook this for few seconds and it was ready to drink.

If I told you that I didn't get sick while on this I would not be lying to you. But, I don't get sick that often anyways. So what can I tell you about this product and how it helped me. I think it's more about having a piece of mind. I noticed that because they added the vitamin blend it would be a nice replacement of the usual vitamins we take in a pill format. On top of the vitamins this has a nice addition of fruits and vegetables we should be eating everyday. I definitely did get a boost in vitamins that I could see when I went to the bathroom. Literally my toilet bowl could glow in the dark. There is definitely a lot of Vitamin B's in this product. This also has prebiotics that will help you stay nice and smooth in the bathroom. I can't tell you if the antioxidants are working but I don't mind having them on my side.

This can be purchased at Amazon for 40$ per tub. That feels a little bit to steep. The are 30 servings per tub so each serving will cost you $1.33 per serving. You probably are going to say why don't I just take Vitamins since they are cheaper but you will not get all the antioxidants and minerals that come with produce. There are cheaper options out there where I could for example buy 2 pack (60 servings) of something very similar that it might have a little more to offer. That brings the value of this product really low. I know there was a sale on this at one point and the cost came down to 16$ per tub. If I could get this at that price I wouldn't hesitate and buy a supply.

Side Effects

Neon Pee.

Conclusion

Great product if you are very conscious about providing your body with fruits and veggies. It mixed easily and most importantly tasted great. It has been formulated to help you as a weightlifter. So not only will you be getting your fix it should help you out in muscle building also. How effective it is in that department it is very hard to tell. The only problem that I have is the price tag on this product. I just don't have the money to spend on this in order to keep my body nourished. If the price drops closer to 20 dollars I wouldn't even think twice about getting it. I thank you for reading this and wish you a blessed day.

Overall
(SR paid for product; Optimum did not participate)
  April 8, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reveals Abs
  • Only 750mg Of CLA

I have read a lot recently about CLA ... especially after my previous trial with a similar product. I want to make sure that I have a constant supplement of this product since I have read some interesting articles that CLA combined with fucoxanthin can actually really make a big improvement in your ab area. Here is the article ... some food for thought ... https://proteinfactory.com/fucoxanthin-supplement/

This pretty much basically has CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) at 750 milligrams. One of the many advantages of CLA supplements is its ability to increase insulin levels in the body and actually mimics the effects or advantages or a synthetic diabetic medicine or drug. CLA is also one of the best fat burners on the market available to buy, while also being stimulant free as some other forms of fat burners are. The other thing that is not related to weight lifting is that CLA can help your body fight tumors.

There is nothing to taste ... these pills are the usual size of any other soft gels out there. The only problem I have is that examine.com suggest that we should consume at least 3,200-6,400mg daily. So if you follow the suggested dosage that is on the tub you will not be helping your body that much.

If you take the recommended dosage of this as per suggestion of examine.com you will notice that your weight will start to decrease. I think this is a excellent addition to anyone that is trying to loose weight. I personally feel that I'm very slowly and steadily burning off that unwanted fat in the worst areas, and for me it's my ab region. The only problem with this supplement and effectiveness is that it's very slow ... you have to supplement for at least 3 months to see any real and noticeable results. So for me it's very hard to judge or prove to you and myself that this product is working. I am loosing weight and I do feel like things are getting tighter. I personally feel like this product helped me out.

Here is where I'm not very impressed. So you can get a tub with 180 soft gels for $25 .. if you take the recommended daily value that's 36 servings. There are definitely better priced products out there with more CLA per gel.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I liked the product and it helped me a lot. Unfortunately, I wouldn't go and buy it myself or recommend it to anyone because of the price and the amount of CLA in the gel. I'm consuming enough of pills that I don't need to take additional 5 more to help me loose weight. There are better solutions out there that offer gels with more concentration of CLA at a better price. I thank you for reading this and wish you a blessed day.

Overall
Overall
6.7
Thanks to Wildflower for sending it out!
  April 6, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pleasant Aroma Vapor
  • Cool Looking Vape Pen
  • Helped Relieve Stress And Aches At Times
  • Not Refillable

First and foremost I would like to thank Wildflower for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I was reading the reviews on this product and it caught my eye. I usually experience pretty bad DOMS so I wanted to see how this product could help me in that department. So when I noticed it available again for claiming I decided to give it a try myself.

It seems where ever I look...

It seems where ever I look at the package it seems to say 500mg CBD Oil ... The previous reviews describe that the whole pen has that much oil. I can't tell you how much of it is delivered in every drag .. I honestly also didn't count how many drags I took of this .. I should have ...

The smoke from this vapor is very cool and soothing. There is no "burn" feeling on your throat. I actually enjoyed inhaling this product and it was very easy. You just inhale and watch the light at the end of the cigarette. When it starts to blink it "shuts down" and that means you can hold your lungs and keep the smoke as long as you can. You've seen the movies, you know what I'm talking about.

I'm honestly not sure how much this product helped me with aches. I tried one drag in the beginning and I don't think I experienced anything special that or the next day. When I amp the drags, I think it did kind of numb me a little. I did feel a little better than usual the next day. I'm always on some sort of joint support product so it was hard for me to judge if this helped me heal from the aches. I was hoping that it had more of a soothing affect from a hard day but it wasn't anything overwhelming. I didn't want to take more drags than 3 since I knew this would last me much shorter time. I assumed it's very expensive but haven't looked at the price until the end.

This can be purchased for 60$ and presumably you have 150 drags. I honestly don't know if it really had that many. Most of the time I took this right after doing my legs because the DOMS are at the worst. Even going to sleep on that day can be very hard for me. I really can't compare this to anything else except Muriello's chill and grow that cost 44.99 for actually the same amount of Organic Industrial Hemp Oil. So just going by that alone I think this is a bit on the pricey side.

Side Effects

I experienced nothing but a nice cool aftertaste. No buzz.

Conclusion

Unfortunately this is a little bit to extravagant for me. I think there are cheaper versions out there of the same ingredient (hemp oil) but maybe not so "cool" as a vaporizer. I get that this is definitely more easy and maybe a better delivery of the ingredient but I'm skimpy so I rather save my money. I would probably tell others that there are cheaper solutions out there. I thank you for reading this and wish you a blessed day.

Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  April 5, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Quality Ingredients
  • Tastes Great
  • Better Recovery
  • Mixes Perfectly
  • Non GMO
  • Pricey
  • One Size Option

First and foremost I would like to thank VMI Sports for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience. I also would like to apologise for the long wait.

I didn't really have to think about this offer long since I constantly supplement with protein. If you go to the gym and you weight 230lb you got to take a lot of protein to keep up. So when this popped up I didn't hesitate and claimed it.

----Ingredient Pro...

So this has the standard number like most Isolate protein out there .... I would like to inform that it's Non GMO cold processed whey protein isolate.

105 Calories
<1 grams of Fat
1mg of Cholesterol
1g grams of Carbs
Protein 24g

They did add electrolytes and minerals for better hydration and recovery. They also enhanced it with digestive enzymes for improved digestion and better absorption.

I requested the Vanilla peanut butter and was not disappointed. I just wish it had a little bit more of the peanut taste. It might be a little bit sweet to some but I didn't might that much. This powder is really refined because mixing it was quick and it was very smooth when drinking. I had other Isolates but this one really stood out for it's "lightness". I usually had one scoop with 6oz because I wanted the taste to be more intense. I included rating for other flavors because I received a lot of samples.

What can I say about food ... It's good and it will help you if you count the macros. I'm not sure how the electrolytes and the minerals helped. I did on occasion indulge myself on Saturday with a little bit to much alcohol so the next day this actually came in very handy. I would assume that this protein is ideal to take right after gym. To replenish your tired body with protein, minerals and water through the electrolytes. Other than that, it's the standard protein isolate that you should supplement to make sure that you get your daily recommended value so that your muscles are fed. It didn't make me feel any better or worse compared to any other isolates that I had before.

So this only comes in a 1.6lb and 1.9lb tub which means there is not much saving on this product. I don't have to look around for long to notice that most of other isolates are way cheaper than what this product is priced at which is 40$. I noticed another product that is very popular with this site being 10$ cheaper ... I just don't see that by adding minerals and electrolytes as a sufficient enough reason for me to dish out that much more money. This whey protein isolate is non GMO so one might have to consider this since there is not many alternatives.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Excellent protein if you are looking for something different in the flavor department. The quality is definitely there and overall I like this company. The addition of minerals and electrolytes makes this product stand out as a great choice to consume right after workout. Unfortunately the price stands out like a sore thumb ... Also, why is there no offering for a bigger tub so that the consumer could save a little? I personally would probably buy this if it was on sale ... other than that I'm probably going to stick with the top contenders for this category. Although, after reading the label a little bit more in detail, this is non GMO whey. I'm thinking this is the reason why the price might be more than others. So this could be another reason why you might want to consider this over others. I thank you for reading this and wish you a blessed day.

Thanks to Barndad Nutrition for sending it out!
  April 2, 2018

• Smooth
  • Very Effective
  • No Bloating
  • More Frequent Bowel Movements
  • Improved Digestive Health
  • Soy Based

First and foremost I would like to thank Barndad Nutrition for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

We all need fiber ... so do I ... that is why when I looked at the offering of this product and that the previous reviewers enjoyed the taste I had to try it for myself. I don't eat enough veggies so I definitely need to supplement in fiber. Great tasting, good amount of fiber, and it has protein too? Claimed it. Lastly I would like to apologies for the long wait on this review but my life has been hectic with the newborn ... I can't seem to catch up. So, my apologies Barndad Nutrition and thank you for being patient.

This has a nice macro profile that everyone will enjoy ...

90 Calories
1.5 grams of Fat
5mg of Cholesterol
15 grams of Carbs
14 coming from Fiber
Protein 13g

The only drawback is that the protein and fiber comes from soy ... which is the worse source of protein there can be ... but on the good note fiber is also coming off from other sources like flax seeds, beet fiber and Oat Bran Fiber

This is actually a pretty tasting shake ... reading prior reviews I asked for German Chocolate flavor and was not disappointed. I mixed this with water and milk and came to a conclusion that with milk it tasted better. I also noticed that this shake tastes better the more liquid you give. So I usually went with 12 oz of milk with one spoon. When you go lower the shake is almost jelly like ... I prefer it being a little bit smoother, there is more to drink but it tastes good enough that you will not mind. There is also this grittiness about this powder when mixed but again if you add more liquid it's not as intense.

How to explain the effectiveness of fiber. You poop better and more often. You feel better and "lighter". I especially noticed this when I ate something the day before that didn't go well with me and it was difficult in the bathroom. I went straight for the shake and in few hours I went back to normal and the blockage was gone. Fiber is also your natural supplement if you want to loose weight and I felt like it definitely helped me in that area. It just makes sense to supplement fiber. While on this I personally did not experience any bloating ... I actually felt "lighter". I think this was one of my top claims I have done so far. Usually with supplements other than the standard they offer a lot of promise and not much in delivery. This regulated my gut and I felt like it made a big improvement in my health overall. I can tell you this with proof ... when I drink the shake and since it's a lot of liquid I tend to sip, by the time I'm done it's usually the time for me to go and catch up on my reading. So, again this is a very effective product.

Currently at Amazon this product will run you for 28 dollars. That makes it $1.40 per serving. I haven't been looking to buying any fiber supplements so I went ahead and did some research. So, I noticed BeneFiber and it popped at me with 125 servings for just 20$ but, when you look into it you will notice you need 5 servings to match what is in FiberDx .. so to give you the same amount it comes down to 25 servings. You also probably do not get the same taste and forget the extra protein you getting. So I feel like this product is above par with the competitors.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Highly recommended ... For the taste and all the benefits that come with it. I think this is an excellent package for the gym rat who is looking for fiber and will get additional protein to help with the macros. Personally it helped me a lot to stay regular and just keep the digestive system healthy. With all the stuff we eat I think it's very important to make sure we help this very important system in our bodies. I want to thank you for reading this and wish you a good rest of your day.

Thanks to Millennium Sport Technologies for sending it out!
  March 28, 2018

• Increased Strength
  • Underdosed

First and foremost I would like to thank Millennium Sport Technologies for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I like creatine blends since they offer a little more than just creatine mono. This blend also has a little more ingredients that I felt would help me out with strength gain. There is nothing better than that feeling like your max is actually getting easier to push. So I wanted to try this for myself and claimed it.

This product unfortunately is a proprietary blend ... meaning you will not see exactly what you are putting into your body ... We can still decipher a little from it and I noticed that some things, especially creatine, seem a little under dosed.

The first blend is the CRE-XS (ATP Saturation Matrix) at 2g
-Magnesium Creatine Chelate
-Creatine Gluconate
-Di-Sodium Creatine Phosphate
-Tri-Creatine Oroate

For me personally that is very under dosed serving of creatine. I like the fact that it has different forms of creatine for different delivery into your system but why so little?

Than we have OxyCeps-ATP at 500mg
Cordyceps sinensis hybrid, 100% DNA Certified, 100% Organic & Blomass cultured yielding:
-82% Polysaccharides, 29% Beta-1,3/1, 6-glucan, 3-Deoxyadenosine
-Hydroxyethyl-adenosine, Cordycepic Acidm Adenosine, Ethyl-Adenosine, Adenine

Based on our SR's ingredients description this supposedly should help us with vitality and help regulate testosterone production. Although, I found a website saying that this can boost ATP production.

Lastly we have Adapt-O2 Endurance Matrix at 375mg
-Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (stem) Extract
-Rhodiola Rosea (Root) Extract
-Eleutherococcus senticosus (Root) Extract 4:1

The first ingredient is meant more for the diabetics, Rhodiola is more to help with fatigue and lastly Eleutherococcus senticosus should possibly be effective at increasing cardiovascular exercise performance.

Poria Cocos Sclerotia 125mg
Magnesium 40mg

Magnesium is what they used to bond with one of the creatines ... Poria Cocos Sclerotia I honestly don't know why they added this ingredient ... it seems it's commonly used for memory loss, fatigue, anxiety etc.

Nothing to taste ... Since I weight 235 I should be taking 5 pills which is a lot! ... especially when they are bulky like that ... but what don't we do for strength and to look impressive in front of the boys ;) ... So I close my eyes and swallow these suckers usually 45 minutes prior to working out.

I would like to be positive about this cre but just from the amount of the pills and the proprietary blend I was skeptical. Nonetheless, I claimed this product because I wanted to see if this has something new to offer ... Unfortunately, it didn't. I felt that this was probably on the same level as taking creatine monohydrate. Endurance, strength, ATP and VO2 ... I don't think I felt any difference that I may have noticed when jumped from creatine monohydrate to this product. I'm really sorry guys but this didn't impress me at all and maybe I should have tried it more on the days when I played soccer to see how it would help me with endurance while running. Unfortunately, in weight lifting it didn't have any more benefit than creatine mono did.

This can be currently bought at allstarhealth for 27$ ... for me the price per serving was 1.5$. The price just doesn't warrant the effectiveness. I wouldn't mind buying this instead of mono but it would have to drop to a price of maybe 50 cents.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I can't recommend this product even if I tried. The price just doesn't warrant the effects. I understand that its a blend and it has nice extras and all but the effects I just didn't feel. I think it might be more helpful to people that do a lot of cardio training and need that extra endurance but I didn't feel anything extra than what I would from creatine mono. I could say that you can try this if you feel bloated taking creatine mono but there are other creatine that can help with that and are still cheaper than this product. Again, I feel like the extras don't warrant the price ... I thank you for reading this and wish you a good day.

March 15, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gluten Free
  • Low Fat
  • Enzyme Matrix

First and foremost I would like to thank SR and Clipper for providing me this product as a reward for a bounty product I have reviewed. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I asked for a protein blend that I could take in the morning so that it can help me stay full during the morning hours. When Clipper listed out the product I could try, this one caught my eye because of the taste and the amount of different proteins in the blend. Meaning, that it will digest in different times so that I feel full for longer and my body is constantly fed protein ...

So this has the standard number like most blended protein out there ....

150 Calories
    2.5 grams of Fat
    1g of Saturated Fat
    65mg of Cholesterol
    6 grams of Carbs
    Protein 25g

So the protein blend is made out of Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, and lastly Whey Protein Hydrolysate. Also, worth mentioning that they have added Enzyme blend for better digestion. Although, Jim Stoppani does not think that is a good thing. Here is an article for you ... food for thought https://www.jimstoppani.com/supplements/why-are-there-no-enzymes-in-pro-jym

This wasn't bad but unfortunately it wasn't most delicious. This had more of a cookie dough taste and very little peanut butter. I think I could taste a very small hint of cinnamon ... It wasn't bad and I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't call it delicious. I usually had one scoop with 8oz of Milk. This mixed very easily with no issues. It took a little more time to shake than your usual whey isolates, but nothing overbearing.

It's hard to judge protein powders since it's food. I'm going to try to answer the claims that are on the box.

1. Build lean muscle - Obviously if you put in the hard work in the gym you will start gaining lean muscle. I don't think this protein is going to be any better or worse from any others. If you get 25 grams of protein and there is no spiking than your muscles should be getting fed while rebuilding to be bigger.

2. Gain strength - If you are growing lean muscle than obviously you are going to gain strength. I'm assuming that is the whole point of all this. Train, eat, gain and repeat.

3. Amazing taste - Nothing really amazing here guys ... I'm sorry to say ... I did enjoy the taste but I wasn't knocked out of my feet.

4. Time Released - At least one accurate statement here ... that is the whole purpose of this blend that you are getting time released protein so that your body is fed longer than if you would take for example whey isolate.

This protein blend is a little more expensive than others out there on the market. Currently you can get 4lb for 42.89$ which costs .90 cents per serving. If you buy the smaller tub which will cost 1.08 cents per serving which comes out to total 26$. Unfortunately the taste does not warrant the value for me ... I know that there are cheaper blends and some are at the same price than this ...

Side Effects

Conclusion

I'm not sure how to feel about this product personally. The taste did not overwhelm me at all so I'm pretty disappointed. Although If you looking for something different than ur usual blends that come in Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry or banana than this could be your way out. They have really weird offerings like Bacon Maple Pancake, Caramel Pretzel, or Chocolate Hazelnut.

Thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending it out!
      March 1, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Clinically Dosed
    • Insane Ingredient Profile
    • No Proprietary Blends
    • Great Energy And Focus
    • Slight Crashing
    • Crashing

First and foremost I would like to thank LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm and old man who doesn't mind a little boost in the gym. Life has almost drained all my energy so when I'm at the gym I sometimes need help. After trying a preworkout once I have never looked back. Now I have gone through a lot of Pre's and noticed how big this market is. This one caught my eye because of the product label ... It's ginormous! I wanted to see how it will affect me in the gym so I claimed it.

This list will be long. So, sit back ... relax and start reading (or skip to effectiveness) ... I want to tell you all that the label is fully disclosed ... So you will know exactly what and how much of it you're taking.

First you get all the Vitamin B variations to boost you naturally ... B1,B2,B3,B5,B6 and B12 are dosed hire than 100% of your daily recommended intake.

Pump/Endurance Matrix Blend

Citrulline Malate a vasodilator is the cornerstone of the NO production. What it means is that you will be able to pump more blood to your muscles which in return will get more nutrients so that they can perform longer. The main advantage if taking this amino acid is to reduce fatigue so that you can increase your reps. The does here is 8 grams which is the ideal "sweet spot".

Beta-Alanine is almost included in all PWO's ... this is what give you the tingles on your skin. The reason why this ingredient is included because it will help you in endurance. The way beta-alanine does this by effectively buffering lactic acid build and also improving myofibrilar calcium sensitivity. The 3.5 grams dosage is slightly above the suggested clinical dosage of 3.2 grams.

L-Taurine will overall help you with blood flow. Obviously since you are going to work out and will need all that oxygen and nutrients going to your muscles you want that optimal blood flow. The dosage provided here is at 2,250 milligrams which is a lot more than the sweet spot considered by many.

Agmatine Sulfate is jack of all trades and master of none. It does multiple stuff for your body that can help you with the workout. It regulates your NO levels, it has anti-anxiety attributes that will give you a mental edge, analgesic which means it can help you with pain. Overall a very good supplement that should be in every PWO. The dosage of 1500 milligrams is on the higher than the recommended dosage but nothing crazy.

AAKG is another NO production acid that increases nitric oxide production in blood vessels, increasing their diameter. This works the same way as Citrulline but it doesn't have the same absorption rate. The addition of alpha-ketoglutarate promotes a longer lasting pump.

Beet root extract is another supplement that will help you with NO. This mainly is the source of nitrates to help relax your blood vessels for a better blood flow. There are people out there that think that only Nitrates will help with NO and everything else is just a fad. I noticed a suggestion of 500 mg so this being at the twice recommended dosage. I personally think that's great since natural is always better than manufactured.

Energy/Focus Matrix Blend

Caffeine Anhydrous - Caffeine without water that is the main stimulant here to provide energy. This has a hefty dose of 350 milligrams which should pick most of us up.

L-Dopa helps with your mood and mental alertness by raising your levels of dopamine. It also helps with releasing human growth hormone (HGH) which in turn supports physical strength and well being. It can also help you get a woody.

N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (NALT) is a nootropic like choline to help you with your mood. It's an amino acid that will help you with producing noradrenaline and dopamine that help you feel good. It should help you with memory even though you are under stress. The 250 milligram is dosed half of the minimum recommended.

L-Theanine is a none essential amino acid that is commonly used for calming effects. It should relax you while at the gym and with the addition of caffeine it should also help with focus. Supposedly if you combine theanine and caffeine it has synergistic properties to promote cognition and attention. The dose of 200 miligrams should have an effect and is in the recommended range.

2-aminoisoheptane (DMHA) is a stim that was developed when DMAA was banned and stim junkies needed something more than just caffeine. This works similar to caffeine but it so much more. I'm personally a big fan of this stim and love to see this in a pre. Basically you should feel in 30 minutes like the world is your oyster and you can do anything :P. Pretty much it's exactly what you would like from a pre-workout ... to give you that feeling that you can lift a lot and for a very long time. The dosage of 175 mg is slightly on the higher end but shouldn't be to overwhelming the range is from 100 to 300 mg.

L-Norvaline - This will help raise the amount of NO your body can produce. What does it simply mean ... your veins will get bigger :P which in return will help your muscles. This closely works with arginase to enhance NO production from NOS. This should help with NO production by 60% utilizing the other ingredients added for the pump. This product offers 100 mg which is the ideal recommended dosage.

Dendrobium nobile extract is a plant extract that has been used for medicinal purposes in East Asia. The most common reason to take such supplement is to aid in inflammation and digestion. They provide 50 mg of this ingredient and since there is not much study done on it I'm assuming that is a safe amount.

Higenamine Hydrochloride commonly used for it's fat burning capabilities similar to synephrine or ephedrine. This has 50mg which is ok since you should be taking 20-30 two to three times a day.

Naringin not much I could find on this ingredient. This is a flavanone glycoside commonly obtained from a grapefruit. I'm thinking this could be used for it's anti-inflammatory capabilities. Again there isn't much out there so no recommended value is anywhere to be found. I'm assuming 50 mg is on the "safe" side.

Phenylethylamine a nootropic that should help you with feeling good. At the dose of 50mg is a little bit lower than what they usually recommend, but than again I'm assuming it should have a synergistic effect with the other nootropics they have added.

Noopept another nootropic developed by Russians to help with cognitive abilities. It has a similar effect to piracetam, in that it provides a mild cognitive boost after supplementation. The 30 mg is at the higher end of the recommended dosage.

Octopamine Hydrochloride another potential fat burner that works similar to synephrine or ephedrine. Please note that this has been banned by WADA. 30 mg provided should be ok.

N-Methyl Tyramine Hydrochloride is a vasoactive amine that promotes blood pressure elevation. Be careful if you have high blood pressure since taking this could cause migraine headaches. There is 25 mg here of this and to be honest I don't know what is the recommended value.

Synephrine Hydrochloride a less potent fat burner than ephadrine. This should help you out to shed that unwanted fat while you are working out. This has 20 mg which is on the lower side but it should have a synergistic effect with Higenamine and Octopamine.

I usually used one scoop of this product mixed with 10oz of water. I would stir this in a glass and consume after couple of stirs. This isn't the best tasting pre workout but with the amount of ingredients it actually is better tasting than the others with the same amount. I requested the black cherry lemonade and it didn't quite have any taste of lemonade ... it was more like a sour fruit punch.

Just few minutes after taking this product you will feel a hot flash on your face and I don't mean the kind of tingles you get from beta-alanine. This is just heat starting to generate inside your body that is felt on your face. This pre-workout will pick anyone up at any stage of tiredness. This will have you ready and focused to any task that you are about to take on. You will have all the energy you need to do anything you can dream off ... Do make sure that you have plenty of water while you on this. This is going to get you a little dehydrated and also the heat will make you sweat a bit more than usual. The pumps that I have felt while on this weren't of the hinges but they were very solid. I really feel like this is a pre for those who like to just do weight but still want to loose weight. I have not used this to often on cardio since I'm not trying to loose weight just bulk up. Overall when I played soccer once it was as good as any other product that has citrulline and helped me out in endurance. Nothing special for those seeking more help while running. Lastly I would like to warn people that have not taken many preworkouts before buying this that it's very stim heavy preworkout. Please use caution and asses your tolerance by starting with a lower dose before moving up to the whole spoon.

This can be bought at the manufacturers site for 50$. You get 30 servings that will cost you 1.66 per serving. This isn't the cheapest preworkout on the market but I didn't see anything else that would have such amount of ingredients. There are a lot of stims to keep you energized here that is probably expensive to manufacture. So, I think there is definitely value here even at such high price. This can also be found at Amazon but slightly more expensive at the price of 57.50$.

Side Effects

This gave me a headache couple of times in the beginning. I'm thinking because of my high blood pressure and the addition of Tyramine. What I did to prevent these headaches was add choline to this pre. It seemed to help me out. Also, I did feel a little bit warn out after the stims have subsided and there was a noticeable crush but such is the price you pay for such energy.

Conclusion

Personally highly recommended to those who want a full spectrum of ingredients. The price is a little high but again all those ingredients do not come cheap. This pretty much is in the same price range as other full packed pre's. The energy from this product is off the roof ... If you feel your not getting enough from whatever you are currently using than go for it. I would also like to take the opportunity to warn any newcomers that this is very strong so please asses before you go for the full scoop. I want to thank you for reading this and wish you long lasting energy through out your day.

Thanks to Destine Nutrition for sending it out!
      February 20, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Studied Ingredient
    • Fat Loss
    • Supports Metabolism
    • Stackable
    • Sketchy Ingredient Profile

First and foremost I would like to thank Destine Nutrition for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

There is a lot of research on Conjugated Linoleic Acid. I noticed that it can help convert fat into muscle. So after doing some reaserch I decided to claim this product and try it on myself.

Very simple ingredient profile ... this has 2,000 mg (2g) of CLA that comes from both CLA and Safflower Oil ... which is kind of confusing since if you are using safflower oil your not going to yield full CLA. I'm a bit perplexe by the ingredient profile. I'm trying to understand where the "blend" is ... because you take CLA from safflower oil ... so are they saying that the 2000 mg of CLA is coming off the safflower oil? Again where is the so called "blend"?

Also, I went to supplementshield.org and put the lot number on the bottom of my bottle and the result was that no posts were done. Meaning, I got nothing.

Nothing to taste ... I took two pills in the morning before my breakfast. Easy to swallow and easy to remember.

Side note, I did this by following the instructions but most of the studies were done with 4,000 mg so I should have amped the dose. Althought I feel like it helped me out anyways.

I was taken by surprise that this actually worked for me. I didn't loose any weight but it seems that I'm getting a bit leaner. I can actually noticed my muscles more vividly now. I'm not sure if it's just the hard work but it's unusual that they are starting to come out now that I was on this supplement. I have a feeling that CLA is helping my muscles take the fat that is closest to them. That's how I see it but I it could be just my wishful thinking. Either way I bought myself another bottle and will continue with supplementing CLA. This also can be stacked with any other thermogenics for better effect.

This is where this product falls behind compared to others. I just bought myself another bottle from a different manufacturer for half the price. There are so many other companies out there offering more for less. Currently it's priced at 20$ for 45 servings which will cost you .44 cents per serving.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is a good product that works. I became a big fan of CLA because I feel that it's really helping me lean out a bit. This has impressed me so much that I bought myself another bottle but from a different vendor since I'm very frugal. Thank you for reading and I hope you stay lean.