bzyczek

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by bzyczek

May 31, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Low Libido
  • Extreme Lethargy
  • Expensive Cycle

Prohormones to give you that boost you always craved for.

Prohormones to give you that boost you always craved for.

I know what you are thinking ... why would you do this to yourself? Well just like most of the people out there (especially the ones in their young age) I want things happening to me now and not later. I don't want to wait and see. It's my body and I want to see results now! Alas, we have prohormones to give you that edge quicker than going natural way. I bought these because they were on sale since the product is discontinued and I was curious about trying the most common three prohormones at once ... Why am I telling you about this product even if it's not made any longer ... because I'm sure someone will come up with something similar and I want to tell you how it affected me personally ...

So the main difference between this product and other prohormones out there is that it actually uses all three most common prohormons in one.

1-Andro at 75mg for strength

Increased Lean Muscle Mass
Lower Body Fat
Muscle Hardening (More Pumps & Vascularity)
Increased Strength & Power Output
Quicker Recovery Times

4-Andro at 75mg for Bulking

Better power and strength
Improved cutting
Faster recovery time
Enhanced libido

It should yield great results when trying to bulk or gain mass
Users can expect to put on about 8 to 12 lbs of lean mass within a 4 to 6 week cycle if ran at proper doses with a proper diet and training program

Epi-Andro 150mg for cutting and fat loss.

Enhanced fat loss
Super-charges strength
Better muscle hardness
Water loss
Better vascularity
Improves overall mood
Increased libido
Does not aromatize

There isn't much of 1 and 4 Andro in this product ... but Epi-Andro is above the recommended dosage ..

Nothing to taste ... I took one pill 3 times a day with meal. The pills are very small in size and easy to swallow.

Just off the bat I gained 10lb while on this cycle. I have never weighted above my threshold of 235 and now i'm at 245. My bio scale is telling me I have lost .5% of body fat while I gained 10 pounds of weight. Holy poop! I felt really beastly in the gym while on this but really sleepy and lethargic while out of the gym. The gains, the way I felt and the strength boost I received were enough to keep me motivated even though I felt tired most of the time. I pretty much broken anything I did before ... This combination really did a number on me. I also want to mention that my mass is still the same even after the cycle is over. Although my strength is going back to normal again. Also, because your natural testosterone was repressed the time after the cycle can be a little rough .. but don't feel bad ... just take your PCT's and Natural Test boosters and it will all come back. I do feel better after the cycle and definitely gained more lean mass from the cycle than if I went placebo. I'm really surprised how well this worked for me compared to other pro hormones I took alone.

I don't recall how much I paid for this product but it doesn't matter because you won't be able to find it anyways. I think at one point it was 85$ per bottle which isn't that expensive. I think if you just purchase one of the pro-hormones you will pay around 60$ but the effects might not be as evident as they were for me. I have tried other prohormones but this combination was most effective for me.

Side Effects

I personally experienced extreme lethargy while being on this. I had a really hard time keeping awake during the day. I also want to make everyone aware that at the end of the bottle my libido was extremely low. I honestly never experienced such numbness ... I'm usually very sexually active individual .. Just based on that I'm actually reluctant to go on another cycle with prohormones. PCT and Natural testosterone booster HIGHLY ADVISED

Conclusion

I loved the results I received from this trio of prohormones. There is a lot to consider before going this "darker" route. I personally like how I felt and how I grew in size. I'm just not really sure if it all was worth it but, "to each his own". If you are going to take prohormones than I really suggest to look for something similar to this product because my results were outstanding. I wrote this review because I wanted for people to know that the combination of the prohormones gave me better results than just going with one prohormone or two. My first ever cycle was just 1-Andro than another cycle I did was with 1-Andro and 4-Andro but this cycle beat them both by a mile. Thank you for reading my review and I wish you a pleasant day.

Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  May 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Harden Muscles
  • Transparent Label
  • Body Definition

Estrogen blocker that will help you get that lean look. Title referenced to matrix since the pills are all blue.

First and foremost I would like to thank VMI Sports for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I like these products because they actually help you lean out enough so that to give you an illusion that you are actually bigger. I like that feeling a lot .. so that is why I choose to claim these blue pill's ...

The profile in this product is pretty simple .. it has two active ingredients ...

The main ingredient is Acacetin (100mg) and it is an anti-aromatase and estrogenic activity blocker. In one research study, Acacetin lowered aromatase synthesis by over 60%. There is no supported dosage amount for Acacetin so I don't know what to say about the dosage offered here.

The second ingredient Astragalus Extract is (250mg) probably added for support and doesn't have anything to do with estrogen. This is primary used to boost your immune system. Because of its antioxidant effects it also helps the body fight free radical production that could damage your cells. The dosage is pretty good but it should be taken three times a day at that dosage ...

Nothing to taste ... I took these like instructed ... 30 minutes before working out ... or 30 minutes before breakfast when not planning to work out.

This definitely made me look leaner and more impressive. I generally have a lot of body fat on me so working out and not seeing results usually comes hand in hand. My abs do not look like they are bulging .. my triceps are hidden and it's hard for them to penetrate that wall of fat. But Alas! I took Arimidrol and things started to slowly creep up on me. I don't know how to explain to you the thrill you feel when you finally see that work in the mirror. It's refreshing ... but just like the matrix it's an illusion ... that will not last you long ... And than it hits me ... keep trying to loose that weight ... Although as a inspirational supplement this is good ... and it works ... So, if you also need a estrogen blocker while on a natural t-boost you would also want to take that to make sure you don't build to much estrogen. This pill will give you a look into the future of what you will look like with a little more effort in loosing weight and working harder.

You can get this from Amazon for 25$ with prime ... that comes down to 83 cents per serving. Not that bad if you want that uplifting moment that will motivate you to work harder and try to loose weight. I tried to compare this to another product but it doesn't seem to be anything out there to compare it to. There are other estrogen blockers out there but they use DIM as their primary ingredient so it wouldn't be fare to compare.

Side Effects

None that I have experienced .. but I do take a lot of supplements that aid in joint ... and so should you. Especially when starting with this supplement.

Conclusion

Definitely worth to try by anyone thinking about getting natural t-boost and worrying about those horrifying female dog boobs ... Another reason why I would suggest this product is to give yourself a look into the future ... To see yourself in a few weeks or months if applied a proper diet and good workout regime. This personally was my main benefit that I received from this supplement. I want to thank you for reading this review and wish you a wonderful day.

Overall
    Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
      May 17, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fully Disclosed Label
    • Research Based
    • Clinically Dosed
    • Endurance
    • Hot Flash

Pre-Workout designed with quality ...

First and foremost I would like to thank NutraBio for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

Pre-Workout designed with quality ...

I'm always on a lookout for Pre-workouts since they run out fast. You usually get 20 servings and that should last a month, if you're not insane and don't hit the gym everyday. There are two things that stood out instantly for me ... 1) Quickly viewing the ingredient profile I noticed that most of them were clinically dosed and 2) It's NutraBio ... Quality that I usually would not be able to afford in real life ...

Get some popcorn and sit down ... there is a lot to cover in this profile ....

First inline are the vitamins ...

Vitamin C 250%
    Vitamin B3 150%
    Vitamin B6 2500%
    Vitamin B12 2500%

Good collection of vitamins to help you with sustaining energy.

Power, Strength & Endurance Complex

L-Leucine 3.5g - Important amino acid that is one of the three that are named BCAA. This one is directly responsible for muscle protein synthesis. It will help you a little with strength but mostly it's know for it's recovery attribute. This has more of Leucine than most strict BCAA products out there. Although it's know to work better with the other BCAA's combined.

CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine 3.2 - This is almost included in all PWO's ... it's mostly known for the way it tingles on your skin. The reason why this ingredient is included because it will help you in endurance. The way beta-alanine does this by effectively buffering lactic acid build and also improving myofibrilar calcium sensitivity. It's clinically dosed in PRE.

PharmaPure Creatine Monohydrate 3g - The most studied supplement that will provide you with a boost of strength. It has many other attributes, so anyone wanting to gain muscle should take their time and read more about this supplement. It is being offered here at 3 grams which is ok but the minimum dosage for a male should be 5 grams. Please check this link out to find out how much you would need https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/creatine_calculator.htm

Betaine Anhydrous 2.5 - Some studies suggest that it should help with resistance training. It could possibly contribute to muscle growth and fat loss. Lastly it should lower risk of heart disease, improve the function of your kidney and lastly improve your digestion. It's dosed properly but it should be taken twice at that serving.

DL Malic Acid 1.7g - This will help in energy production. Nutrabio states that it helps turn carbs, proteins, and fats into energy. More energy means a longer stay at the gym. PRE has a good amount of dosage that is above the recommended dosage.

Creatine MagnaPower 500mg - Another form of Creatine that works better and is digested better. It's patented that is why such a low dosage ... it's expensive. Although, a lot of people swear by it so I'm not disappointed that it's added here.

Nitric Oxide Pump Matrix

L-Citrulline 6g - Ahh the cornerstone of NO production. If you are not sure what this ingredient does you must have been living under a rock ;). This will help in NO production which in turn will help you with fatigue and endurance. Very logical since your muscles are getting more of the nutrients that it needs since your veins are getting larger. This is why you get to see them vain's while you are working out. The amount here is a little more than what usually is recommended for Citrulline ... Don't mistake this with Citrulline Malate.

Agmatine Sulfate 1g - Agmatine is jack of all trades and master of none. It does multiple stuff for your body that can help you with the workout. It regulates your NO levels, it has anti-anxiety attributes that will give you a mental edge, analgesic which means it can help you with pain. Overall a very good supplement that should be in every PWO. The dosage is perfect and should be effective.

Nitrosigine 750mg - This can potentially increase the blood flow in your body. In return you should have better NO and it also will help you later on with recovery. The dosage here is the minimum recommended to be effective.

Focus & Stim Matrix

L-Tyrosine 1.5g - This will help you at your weakest. I'm thinking it will help you not to feel tired after rigorous training. I'm assuming it will help you go that one set more. It should help you remember how many reps you did even at the most extreme moments. It provides cognitive boost in the most extreme moments. The dosage here is on the higher range of recommended value.

Choline bitatrate 500mg - It's used for congitive support. It could also, if you take it with L-Carnitine, help you burn that stored fat faster. Mostly this should help you with cognitive support so that you can stay focused on your tasks. The amount of 500 miligrams is half the ideal dosage but I'm personally ok with it since you don't want to go overboard on choline.

Two forms of Caffeine:

Caffeine Anhydrous 250 mg and Infinergy 100 mg (active) - I hope you know what caffeine does.

TheaPure L-Theanine 300mg - This none essential amino acid that is commonly used for calming effects. It should relax you while at the gym and with the addition of caffeine it should also help with focus. Supposedly if you combine theanine and caffeine it has synergistic properties to promote cognition and attention. The dose of 300 miligrams should have an effect and is in the recommended range.

Huperzine-A 100mcg - Nootropic that stops enzyme from breaking down acetylcholine which results in increases in acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is known as the learning neurotransmitter, and is involved in muscle contraction as well. The dosage here is right in the middle of recommendation.

Electrolyte & Hydration Optimizer

Taurine 2g - This will overall help you with blood flow. Obviously since you are going to work out and will need all that oxygen and nutrients going to your muscles you want that optimal blood flow. The dosage provided here is at 2,000 milligrams which is a lot more than the sweet spot considered by many.

Calcium, Potassium and Phosphate 525 mg - Electrolytes that will help your body absorb water quicker.

Sodium Phosphate 189 mg - Sodium is used to retain water in your body.

The dosage of the electrolytes is ok .. it also depends how much work you are going to put in.

I received the Blue Raspberry flavor and I didn't enjoy it that much. It wasn't painful like some other pre's out there ... but I didn't enjoy it. This product seems like really high quality because the powder would float on the glass and didn't absorb water that well. I had to stir for a very long time than usual to get this fully dissolved. I personally think that this is a positive because the powder is very micronized ... to me it means that it's easier on your body to digest and absorb. I just wish it tasted better.

This PRE works but not at the intensity that I am accustomed to. I'm not sure why but the exotics that are missing here put me over the edge that I didn't feel from this PWO. The first few minutes you can feel the Beta-Alanine tingles and that is your queue to start your game. I usually don't experience the pump like most people do and this has not done anything out of ordinary to improve it. The endurance was felt but it was at par with other pre's that are out there. There is something about DMHA that makes pain even more tolerable. Focus is ok but nothing that I would call remarkable. I didn't feel any euphoria wile working out. I did have good energy from this that lasted for me till the end. Everything was good and it did what a PWO should but it just didn't WoW me. I almost forgot to mention ... I did get a noticeable boost in strength while running on this PWO. I would consider this Pre in the top three for that effect.

You can get a tub of 20 servings for 40$ on nutrabio website or Amazon which comes to 2$ per serving. PreJym offers 30 servings for slightly cheaper price. There are cheaper products out there that I feel have the same value. I like that they use patented ingredients I just don't like paying for them.

Side Effects

I usually got hot flashes a minute after consuming the product. I'm not talking about the beta-alanine tingles that I usually enjoy. This was more like my face was a little on fire and the best thing would be to splash it with cold water ... Nothing that I couldn't handle but I wanted to mention it since it's not something I have experienced before. I did occasionally feel it in my stomach but nothing that would cause me to not go on. It just felt uncomfortable for a few minutes until I focused on something else, like working out :P. But, if you looking for a full focus this can be distracting.

Conclusion

I liked it but not for the price and I personally like to have exotic ingredients in my PWO. If you like to go just natural than this is definitely top of the line pre that has quality and clinically dosed ingredients. Although, all that comes with a price. For me personally it's not a price that I'm willing to pay. I do like quality but I think that peace of mind that nutrabio is offering is too expensive. If you got the money and want to go with quality, clinically dosed and safe and studied ingredients than this pre is for you. If you like to have money in your pockets, don't care about quality and like exotic ingredients (like me) than I don't think this product is for you. I thank you for reading my review and wish you a wonderful day.

May 11, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • High Quality Ingredients
    • Great Recovery Product

Weight gainer that has a lot of goodies added to the mix.

First and foremost I would like to thank Clipper83 for sending me out this product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR as a whole for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

Weight gainer that has a lot of goodies added to the mix.

Clipper rewarded me with this mass gainer for one of the bounties that I did. I really loved the profile on this mass gainer because it has so many goodies that I supplement and it was really all in one mass gainer / recovery product. I just couldn't resist ...

This mass gainer is completely disclosed ... I have rarely seen (nutrabio) where the amount of protein and other ingredients are broken down to amounts. This is very refreshing ...

This has 60 grams of protein that is broken down like this:
    23g Whey Protein Isolate
    17g Whey Protein Concentrate
    12g Calcium Caseinate
    8g Hydrolized Whey Peptides

This is definitely quality as for the ratio goes ... You get different type of protein with different digestion periods so that your body is being fed continually.

Than you have 9 grams of Fat broken down like this:
    4g MCT Oil
    1g CLA
    1g Lecithin
    3g of other fat from active ingredients

I already supplement CLA and MCT oil ... so having this would save me a buck or two ... good fat that you should be having anyways.

Lastly the 140 grams of carbs are broken down like this:
    50g Pea Starch as Carb10
    25g Potato Starch
    23g Waxy Maize
    24g Maltodextrin
    3g ModCarb Ancient Grain Blend
    15g of other carbs from active ingredients

Good sources of carbs that will not spike your Insulin. I especially like the Ancient grain blend ...

But Wait! we are not done ... This also has a bag of goodies that is added extra to this ...

This is what they call Advanced Creatine complex

2.5g of Creatine MagnaPower
    2.5g of Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
    1g of Guanidinoacetate (GAA)
    1g of Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG)
    1g of L-Arginine
    1g of L-Methionine

Everyone knows what creatine does and especially how it helps with muscle building after a workout ... Arginine and AKG are there to help with the blood flow and distribution ..

These goodies are what they call Hyper-Anabolic Complex

BCAA's total of 16.1 Grams that came in the protein (was not additionally added)
    2.5g of Betaine
    500mg of HMB

This is all good stuff that will help you with recover and help your muscles gain mass. If I have to find something to complain about it's the amount of HMB they added ... but other than that everything here is in good amounts and a welcomed addition.

225mg of Digestive Enzyme Blend

To help you digest it all

Unfortunately all these ingredients combined together make this product taste like chalk. It's really really hard to down 16 oz of this product. The strawberries flavor tasted really bad for me and I really had to force myself to finish. The first thing I did when I drank my first shake was to see how many more servings I have of this ... It was that bad ... When it only said 11 so I was only 10 to go I sighed with relief. They recommend to blend this in a blander for best consistency. I personally only used my shaker and after a few minutes shake it did mix ok with water.

This mass gainer works and it works well. I'm not referencing to the protein aspect but more for the recovery part. It did me a huge solid on the amount of pain I had to endure the next two days. Obviously the 60 grams of protein is nothing to sneeze at so if I continued to buy this product and go pass the 11 servings this would make me pretty BIG ... You do have to consider that you will be taking on 880 calories per serving if you go with the full 3 scoops like I did. Although these calories are not as bad as other calories sourced from sugar etc. I personally felt like this was a "healthy" dinner for me. This also definitely keeps you full for a while ... for me after consuming this I didn't feel like eating anything. I didn't have the urge to snack at all. I'm not sure how well it would do for lunch but I never had the opportunity to try.

So this can be purchase from Amazon or GNC for 59.99$ ... This makes your meal cost roughly 5.45$ ... That's pretty expensive per serving but you do have to consider all the protein, fat and carbs you have in this product. Not to mention all the additional goodies that they trow into the mix. Regrettably, even with all the goodies and the protein amount it's still very pricey ... Remember that great tasting mass gainer I mentioned before well it's half the price per serving. Although, the values are slightly lower as for as macros. Unfortunately, with all the goodies and the high macros I personally still feel that this product is over valued at it's current price.

Side Effects

They added the Digestive Enzymes to this product but it didn't help much in the flatulence department. Farts came often after consuming and they were deadly enough to force me out of my own room.

Conclusion

Difficult to asses since you have to drink it down first in order to appreciate the benefits. There is just to much of it that you have to drink and it really repels you from having it again. The profile and the ingredients I feel like are top notch and it would be my favorite if it wasn't for the taste. Especially since I had a mass gainer not that long ago that tasted delicious. If they worked on the taste of this product or maybe if chocolate tastes better I would highly recommend it ... I still recommend it to the people that don't care for taste and want everything in one product. If the taste and price improves over time than I would highly recommend it. I thank you for reading this and wish you a wonderful day.

Thanks to Flex Nutrition for sending it out!
      May 9, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Interesting Ingredient
    • No Noticeable Results

A non-stim fat burner that is introducing a new ingredient called Lyzme 5.

First and foremost I would like to thank Flex Nutrition for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

A non-stim fat burner that is introducing a new ingredient called Lyzme 5.

Like most of us I would like to have as little fat on my body as possible. This would make me lighter, healthier and better looking. I'm in a constant search for something that will help me with my constant battle with fat. I have already made a lot of changes in my diet to help. I was hoping that this new product could help me with that battle.

500mg of Lyzme5 which is the main ingredient of this product. This is what caught my eye the most. It has the ability to reduce storage of hepatic related lipids in the liver. It assists in "chaperoning" these lipid molecules from the liver back into the bloodstream, where, coupled with an effective exercise program, your body can burn them for energy.

300 mg of CLA - CLA reduces body fat by increasing basal metabolic rates. In other words, it helps the body convert food more efficiently into energy. Personally I'm a big fan, but at that dosage I'm not sure what would be the purpose of adding it. Maybe there is some synergy with the other ingredients and you don't need that much. The minimal dosage is 3.4 grams a day.

175 mg of Raspberry Ketones - Supposedly it might affect a hormone in the body called adiponectin. Adiponectin can increase the rate at which the body burns fat and reduce appetite. This is a hyped product that has no human research to back it up. Supposedly we would have to consume a lot of this supplement to see any real effects. This dosage here is about right.

100 mg of garcinia cambogia - The acctive ingredient called HCA (hydroxycitric acid), has boosted fat-burning and cut back appetite in studies. It appears to block an enzyme called citrate lyase, which your body uses to make fat. It also raises levels of the brain chemical serotonin, which may make you feel less hungry. There is no established baseline for this supplement, but typical doses are usually between 250-1,000 milligrams per day.

75 mg of Green Tea Extract - There are few studies done that prove this can help your metabolism to burn fat. Unfortunately, it's nothing extraordinary so you will have to do 99% of the work to loose weight. It seems that there is some toxicity with green tea so this small dose isn't something I'm against. Unfortunately, one successful study on green tea used 890 milligrams of polyphenols containing 366 milligrams of EGCG daily. This means that the dosage here is not going to help you at all.

I honestly don't know what is the point of adding the extras on top of the Lyzme5 ... could it have some synergy affect ... maybe. I'm probably guessing a marketing scheme.

Nothing to taste since these are capsules. I took 2 in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast.

So I took 2 capsules once a day 30 minutes before breakfast. I did this for 2 months since they sent me another tub later in the week. They have explained to me that this product has a better effect during a longer period and that is the reasoning for the second tub being sent to me.

I didn't loose any weight and to be honest I gained 7 pounds. I did change my diet when I started taking this by not drinking any more alcoholic beverages. I thought by giving up what I love the most (beer) would alone help me loose weight. It didn't, even with the help of these pills. This really bummed me out but this is no way me trying to take it out on this product. Not only am I heavier, I am also miserable since I can't even have a couple of beers to forget my worries (tears)

They suggest to take two servings a day. I just refused to that because I felt that it would be to much for me to bare on the price per day. Maybe I should have tried this with 4 capsules a day but that would be crazy considering the price. I wanted to see if this would have a affect one me when taken in smaller dose for a longer period of time.

This can be purchased at the companies web site for 30$ per 30 servings. If you take it like I did .. it would cost you 1$ per serving. If you take it like they suggest to have a effect you will pay 2$ per serving. This is hard to evaluate since people take fat loss seriously and would probably dish out that much if it worked. For me it didn't have any meaningful effect to dish out that much money. I personally would not do it. There is also another product out there that costs 15$ more but has double serving of lyzme 5 which makes this product more expensive in comparison.

Side Effects

Drink a lot of water with these capsules because if you don't you WILL have a heartburn ...

Conclusion

I tried it with great hope ... especially after the long explanation of how Lyzme5 works. I wanted to try something new to see if this could be it. I'm sadden to report that it was not effective on me. I would not recommend it for the price and one of the ingredients that is included in this supplement and cost WAY less would be more advantageous. I'm sorry about this review because I feel like this company has a lot of faith in their product ... I honestly feel like it didn't do much for me knowing the price. Maybe if I took it for 2 months with the two serving it would have a better affect on me but would cost 90$ ... to me it's insane and I rather just do cardio than pay that much. I thank you for reading my review and wish you a wonderful day.

May 8, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Excellent Recovery
    • Helps With Aiches
    • Great Tasting

CBD oil in gummy bears! Yummy ...

First and foremost I would like to thank Tim Muriello for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. Although, I was supposed to get another product after claiming it later on I didn't mind that they made a mistake. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

CBD oil in gummy bears! Yummy ...

Originally I claimed the BCAA product that Tim was offering because I was running out from what I was currently using and I'm always on a lookout for recovery products. To my surprise when I received the package it wasn't BCAA that was inside but a bag with gummy frogs. I reviewed the product and noticed that it offered two active ingredients CBD oil and Leucine. Well ok ... I already tried CDB oil through a vapor I claimed earlier so I was no stranger to CDB oils. Figured since I already received it why not give it a try ... so here we go ..

Like I mentioned before there are two active ingredients in this product and that is CBD oil at 12.5 mg and time released Leucine at 500 mg per 1/4 of the gummy. So if you eat the whole gummy you will be getting 2 grams of Leucine and 50 mg of CBD oil ... So I'm reading that the standard dosage is 25mg twice a day ... Hmm this would ideally be in that range if you ate it half in the morning and half in the evening. I personally consumed the whole gummy after working out my legs ... that is when I feel like I need this type of a product the most. Also, I ate one right after playing soccer because I'm usually super soar the next day.

Leucine is an essential amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins. Meaning that it helps with the delivery of protein to the muscle. I personally feel like Leucine works well with others and I don't believe that it does much on it's own. Do I mind that it's in this product? No. If you eat the whole gummy you will be getting 2 grams of this amino and that is a pretty good dosage.

Takes just like any other gummy bears ... there is no aftertaste there is no hint of anything out of ordinary. If I gave this to my wife she would not have noticed anything at all. It really tastes spot on like a fruit gummy bear.

I was super pleased how well this product helped me with aches and pains after a strenuous day. If you feel like you going to take on a lot of weights and are going to do something out of ordinary like drop sets (I personally am always sore the next day) than you eat one after you're done ... The next two days this puppy makes a whole lot of a difference. I actually wasn't that pleased with another CBD oil product like I was with this ... I could truly tell that it was working and helping me out with recovery. I guess after eating one the gummies I could actually really chill since I knew that the next two days aren't going to be as bad as usual. It also helped me relax a little in bed since sometimes the aches are so unbearable I have a hard time falling asleep. I think this product helped me in the "chill" aspect. I also mentioned how I took this after playing soccer to help me with the aches and the DOMS and it surprisingly worked well in the aches department as well, especially my ankles are shot from all the twisting and turning and they ache pretty bad the next day ...

Although I couldn't find anyone selling the frog gummies I was able to find this product in pill format and it costs $44.99 at www.hempoilgummy.com. You can also find there sour apple rings, watermelon slices, and blackberry and raspberry gummies for the same price. Notice that some of the other gummies do not offer leucine. I noticed that Tim Muriello website is not offering this product at all, so don't bother looking there.

Side Effects

None that I have experienced ... no dizziness or drowsiness. Mind you the drowsiness part is not as bad if you consume this before bed like I did.

Conclusion

Overall very satisfied and surprised by this product. I think it did what it was meant to do really well. I'm not sure about the growing part but that is mostly up to me. It could have an affect how you grow since if your DOMS are reduced your less reluctant to push harder. I just want something that will help me get back to the gym quick without any aches and pains after a rough day before. I want to thank Tim Muriello again for accidentally sending me this product because he made a CDB Oil believer out of me. If you experience really bad DOMS and currently you feel like whatever you are trying is not helping that much, than give this a shot. It really helped me out and I hope it does the same to you ... I know how bad DOMS can be. I thank you for reading this and wish you a wonderful day.

Overall
    Thanks to Beast Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
      April 30, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • DOMS Relief
    • Improved Recovery
    • InstAminos
    • Dissapointing Energy
    • Some Underdosed Ingredients

BCAA product to help you stay hydrated and help you recover from DOMS.

First and foremost I would like to thank Beast Sports Nutrition for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

BCAA product to help you stay hydrated and help you recover from DOMS.

I have really bad DOMS since I'm 40 and I push myself like I was 20 ... the effects are later felt with extreme soreness. I also like intra products because they usually taste good and help me support my water consumption. I don't drink enough water especially when I take on creatine ... So any help in that department is always greatly appreciated. Lastly I noticed that products that have tart cherry powder help me more than the products without it.

This BCAA product has some good additions that will help you while you are working out.
    First are the vitamins ...
    Vitamin D 1000 IU - 250% daily value
    Vitaminc B6 10 mg = 500%
    Vitaminc B12 30mcg = 500%
    Sodium

Vitamin D you just can get enough of it since it's so poorly absorbed by your body. Vitamin B for that extra boost in energy. Sodium ... to help you retain that water.

Now the good stuff ... BCAA's at 5g
    L- Leucine 2.5g
    L- Isoleucine 1.25g
    L-Valine 1.25g

A little bit on the lower side than the usual offerings out there ... but it has other ingredients that will help you with recovery;

Glycine 465mg - This is a non essential amino acid that is the most abandoned in your body. It it linked to promoting muscle growth, repairing and protecting your joints, improving digestion, slowing aging, boosting the immune system, calms the nerves, and fights fatigue. This is a great ingredient since your body will absorb a lot of glycine while working out so replenishing it is a welcome addition. There just needs to be a lot more of it to make a significant impact.

L-alanine 300mg - This will help you keep your glucose up and your muscles fed. Unfortunately it is under dosed to make any real impact your body.

Taurine 300 mg - Overall Taurine will help you with blood flow. Obviously since you are going to work out and will need all that oxygen and nutrients going to your muscles so you want that optimal blood flow. The dosage here is very low and does not meet the minimum suggest dosage by examine.com. Most product I have reviewed had a least 1 gram.

Tart cherry powder 240 mg - This is the new stuff that came out in recent studies that will help you with DOMS (muscle sourness). You know that pain that comes on the second day ... especially felt when legs are involved ... than you know what I'm talking about. I dread those days since I live on the 3 floor and no elevator ... The offering is low to what the standard is and it's probably aimed for you to take 2 scoops for it to be effective.

A lot of intra products are now adding EAA's which does not seem like the case here ... It seems there is more synergy when BCAA's are combined with EAA's to help you achieve better recover and protein synthesis.

I mixed one scoop with 16oz of water in a water bottle. The taste was of mixed berries but nothing I really relished. It was like drinking a fruit punch that was a bit over sweetened. It did not stand out at all and I didn't mind it, but it definitely was not promoting me to consume more water than I usually would. It's very important for me personally that a intra workout product tastes good and this did not really deliver.

This was ok ... It honestly didn't do anything special for me. I felt the same as any other product I've taken before. I added another product for DOMS to my regime and that was felt instantly the next day. When I tried this product it made no difference to me that I was able to notice. I did drink the same amount of water which I would with other product but I didn't enjoy it as much. Overall I feel like they gave enough for this product to be taken in two scoops. It might be on me that I did not take two scoops of this product like it suggested but than I don't get why wouldn't you just make a bigger scoop and provide it to me at one serving where I would consume it while working out.

So this product is listed for 22.50 at amazon and 22 at illpumpyouup.com but you would have to pay for shipping. Others mentioned that this is a good product if you are starting and you are low on budget ... I personally think that this product is expensive because in order to match what other product are offering you need to consume at least 2 scoops. That will cost you 1.50$ per serving. Outrageous, if you ask me for a BCAA product.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I'm OK with this product but wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The two reasons that are preventing me from giving it a positive review is the taste and price. I could also say that the dosing is sub par but at the two scoops they recommend it's better than OK. What's funny is that even with the two scoops this product is still below par with others on the amount of Glycine, Taurine and alanine. I thank you for reading this and wish you a good day.

Overall
    Thanks to ProSupps for sending it out!
      April 20, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Convenient
    • Good Snack Size
    • Great Texture
    • Confetti Tastes Great
    • Very Little Fiber

A review on protein bars that are aimed to fill your macros.

First and foremost I would like to thank ProSupps for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I love having me a treat after a good workout. It's my motivator and reward system. It also helps me maintain a higher amount of macros that my body needs in order to recover from heavy lifting. What more could you want?

----In...

A review on protein bars that are aimed to fill your macros.

The number of calories, Protein, Carbohydrates and fat stays consistent throughout the flavors. The two things I noticed are not consistent is the cholesterol and sodium.

220 Calories

10 grams of Fat
    5 Saturated
    3 Monosaturated
    2 Polyunsaturated

Cholesterol differs per flavor ranging from 20 ending at 40 ... Most of the flavors are at 40 mg

Sodium differs per flavor ranging from 210 to 400 mg ...

Total Carbohydrates 17 gram
    1 gram coming in from dietary fiber
    6 grams coming in from sugar

Protein 20 Grams

The Protein comes from Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Concentrate so I'm glad they are not using soy as the source of protein. I also like that they use real sugar and not some substitute. If I'm going to eat sugar I prefer that it be the real thing.

These bars are really good ... They are oven baked so their texture is different from the rest. They don't have that sand feeling when you eating them. They are soft and are not chewy. I have to say that I enjoyed all the flavors that came in this variety pack. The one flavor that stood out the most for me and my wife was the Confetti Cake Crunch flavor. Highly recommended.

What can I tell you about food. We eat it because we need it. The effectiveness of food is hard to judge. I guess when you count your macros you can add the 20 grams of protein you just consumed to your list. I can't tell you if my muscles grew because I added this bar to my consumption. If it's not the bar than it would have been a protein shake as long as the numbers match. The whole point of this is to vary what your eating so your not tired of the same thing. Also, a protein bar is a treat of sorts.

I'm not sure if there is a sale right now on Amazon but you can 12 of these bars for just 14$. With that price each bar will cost you 1.16 cents. I know another baked bar that very closely matches the texture and it sells for 2.50 per bar. So the value is definitely for these bars as to compared to others. If you compare it to standard bars that are not baked the price is almost identical. I'm sure there are cheaper bars out there but most of them rely on Soy for their protein source and that is why the price is kept low.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I love this bars. Highly recommended. Good numbers as far as sugar and fat and they are super tasty. It's an excellent treat and they have a lot of flavors that will hit your sweet spot. If you read the entire review you might already have a feeling that I'm a big advocate of these bars. Please don't hesitate and get some for yourself. I thank you for reading this and wish you a good day.

April 10, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Tastes Great
    • Antioxidants
    • Prebiotics

You probably want to read this review if you feel like you don't get enough of what the nature has to offer.

First and foremost I would like to thank Clipper83 for sending me out this product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I asked for this as a bounty reward because I felt that I should keep supplementing greens and fruits since I feel like I'm not getting enough. I did so well with another product in this line that I felt I should try something else.

I'm going to attach the ingredient profile to this review so that you can look it up for yourself. Would be pointless for me to just list them in here.
    In a overview this pretty much has all the vitamins you will need to stay healthy throughout the day. A lot of Vitamin B's to keep your energy going. It has a good addition of fruits and vegetables to make sure you get most of what you need.

Here is the reasoning behind some of the ingredients;

They added Chlorella because it contains abundance of antioxidants, same goes for the Multiberry Mixture.
    They also include FOS to help support the healthy bacteria in your gut, and keep the waste outflow moving smoothly!!
    They included broccoli and calcium in Gain to help make the body more basic, and more balanced
    They added Papain and bromelain to help with digestion

I think a lot of us when we hear greens we think it's going to taste nasty. Alas! not this product. I received the peach mango flavor and I have to say I enjoyed it. This actually tastes sweeter than anything else. They added this peach flavor to this that you can definitely recognize. I'm not sure about the mango part. It's a little gritty but nothing overwhelming ... very easy to drink and I had no issues with the flavor or a need to motivate myself to drinking it. I used one scoop with 12oz of water in a bottle shaker, shook this for few seconds and it was ready to drink.

If I told you that I didn't get sick while on this I would not be lying to you. But, I don't get sick that often anyways. So what can I tell you about this product and how it helped me. I think it's more about having a piece of mind. I noticed that because they added the vitamin blend it would be a nice replacement of the usual vitamins we take in a pill format. On top of the vitamins this has a nice addition of fruits and vegetables we should be eating everyday. I definitely did get a boost in vitamins that I could see when I went to the bathroom. Literally my toilet bowl could glow in the dark. There is definitely a lot of Vitamin B's in this product. This also has prebiotics that will help you stay nice and smooth in the bathroom. I can't tell you if the antioxidants are working but I don't mind having them on my side.

This can be purchased at Amazon for 40$ per tub. That feels a little bit to steep. The are 30 servings per tub so each serving will cost you $1.33 per serving. You probably are going to say why don't I just take Vitamins since they are cheaper but you will not get all the antioxidants and minerals that come with produce. There are cheaper options out there where I could for example buy 2 pack (60 servings) of something very similar that it might have a little more to offer. That brings the value of this product really low. I know there was a sale on this at one point and the cost came down to 16$ per tub. If I could get this at that price I wouldn't hesitate and buy a supply.

Side Effects

Neon Pee.

Conclusion

Great product if you are very conscious about providing your body with fruits and veggies. It mixed easily and most importantly tasted great. It has been formulated to help you as a weightlifter. So not only will you be getting your fix it should help you out in muscle building also. How effective it is in that department it is very hard to tell. The only problem that I have is the price tag on this product. I just don't have the money to spend on this in order to keep my body nourished. If the price drops closer to 20 dollars I wouldn't even think twice about getting it. I thank you for reading this and wish you a blessed day.

Overall
    (SR paid for product; Optimum did not participate)
      April 8, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Reveals Abs
    • Only 750mg Of CLA

I have read a lot recently about CLA ... especially after my previous trial with a similar product. I want to make sure that I have a constant supplement of this product since I have read some interesting articles that CLA combined with fucoxanthin can actually really make a big improvement in your ab area. Here is the article ... some food for thought ... https://proteinfactory.com/fucoxanthin-supplement/

This pretty much basically has CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) at 750 milligrams. One of the many advantages of CLA supplements is its ability to increase insulin levels in the body and actually mimics the effects or advantages or a synthetic diabetic medicine or drug. CLA is also one of the best fat burners on the market available to buy, while also being stimulant free as some other forms of fat burners are. The other thing that is not related to weight lifting is that CLA can help your body fight tumors.

There is nothing to taste ... these pills are the usual size of any other soft gels out there. The only problem I have is that examine.com suggest that we should consume at least 3,200-6,400mg daily. So if you follow the suggested dosage that is on the tub you will not be helping your body that much.

If you take the recommended dosage of this as per suggestion of examine.com you will notice that your weight will start to decrease. I think this is a excellent addition to anyone that is trying to loose weight. I personally feel that I'm very slowly and steadily burning off that unwanted fat in the worst areas, and for me it's my ab region. The only problem with this supplement and effectiveness is that it's very slow ... you have to supplement for at least 3 months to see any real and noticeable results. So for me it's very hard to judge or prove to you and myself that this product is working. I am loosing weight and I do feel like things are getting tighter. I personally feel like this product helped me out.

Here is where I'm not very impressed. So you can get a tub with 180 soft gels for $25 .. if you take the recommended daily value that's 36 servings. There are definitely better priced products out there with more CLA per gel.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I liked the product and it helped me a lot. Unfortunately, I wouldn't go and buy it myself or recommend it to anyone because of the price and the amount of CLA in the gel. I'm consuming enough of pills that I don't need to take additional 5 more to help me loose weight. There are better solutions out there that offer gels with more concentration of CLA at a better price. I thank you for reading this and wish you a blessed day.