bzyczek

• Linked social media account

TROPHY CASE

Forum Posts

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

Try Requests

MVRs

Completed Missions

Answers

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. bzyczek will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 85 days.

Reviews by bzyczek

Hello, I'm a 39 gym rat that is trying to get more lean mass while shedding extra pounds. I figured I spend a little more money on protein isolate so that I can get my protein quicker to my body after working out. I noticed this protein powder while passing Vitamin World and noticed a big sign 2 for the price of 1 ... could not resist.

Very simple whey protein isolate profile. For 36 grams of scoop you get 30 grams of protein. With those proteins you also get 140 Calories, 1.5 gram of Fat, 2 grams of Carbohydrate and 20mg of cholesterol. ...

With the 36g you also get a buku load of aminos:

1L-Threonine 2,021 mg
1L-Tryptophan*** 486 mg
L-Tyrosine 846 mg
1L-Valine 1,699 mg
***L-Tryptophan is naturally occurring, not added.

Honestly I'm not sure what that last line mean ... Does this mean they added other aminos?

I bought the Vanilla flavor and I wasn't impressed. I have tried another product and the vanilla taste was much better than this in my opinion. I can't tell what was missing but it just wasn't perfect or rather I should say I had better.

This protein like every other protein isolate mixes well and quick. I don't like to add a lot of milk so usually it's hard to mix the standard protein for me. This does not apply with Isolate and this product, it quickly dissolves and it's ready to drink after just few shakes.

I usually took a one scoop right after my workout. To help replenish my body and help with the DOMS.

It's hard to say how much this product helps with gains and muscles. As for as DOMS are concerned I didn't notice anything out of ordinary. It does as good as the others since nothing significant happened to me after taking this.

So, this is the most important part for me personally. I paid for this 50$ for the two tubs at that bargain I can say that this is very competitive with the other protein isolates. For now let's do the math ... we get 25 servings of 30 grams of protein which comes out to 750 grams of protein per tube. At the price of 25 bucks this comes out to .03333 per gram of protein. In my previous review one of the competitors costed exactly the same. Although the competitor was not on sale and it was it's regular price. If we consider the regular price this protein shake at the price of 40$ comes out to .05333 per gram, ouch!.

Side Effects

I did not experience any side effects from taking this product. No increased bloating or what I experience often, flatulence.

Conclusion

I bought I tried and I'm moving on. Let's say I had the ability to buy this item on sale all the time. I would still pass because of the taste. To me there are three things important about whey protein. 1) It's not spiked 2) Price and lastly 3) taste ... I'm not sure about the first rule regarding this product since it's really hard to say, but I'm sure that second and third rule is sub par compering to others.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Mix-ability

Hello SR community, I'm a 39 year old gym rat that is always looking for that extra boost of energy to stay in the gym for at least two hours at a time. I've been trying all these different pre-workouts but none so far that had a stimulant other than coffee. Obviously reading about DMAA and DMHA I wanted to test it out on myself. When I noticed a bargain of buy 2 for 1 on Kraken I didn't hesitate and went ahead and bought it.

The first thing I'm happy to observe is that there is a full disclosure of ingredients that I like. I'm really against proprietary blends. I'm going to try to be simple about the ingredients for the novice. Most Bro's can just look at the names and amount and skip the explanations.

L-Citrulline 4g - Ahh the cornerstone of NO production. If you are not sure what this ingredient does you must have been living under a rock ;). This will help in NO production which in turn will help you with fatigue and endurance. Very logical since your muscles are getting more of the nutrients that it needs since your veins are getting larger. This is why you get to see them while you are working out. The amount is clinically dosed to what is recommended by most researchers, trainers and bro's ;), kudos.

Beta Alanine 3.2g - You will know this is in there because you will feel tingles and this "burning" sensation on your body. I usually feel it on my eye lids and ears .. usually on the soft skin ... My fiance feels it on her legs ... What this ingredient does is helps you with endurance. What it does for me personally it slows down that "burning" feeling on the muscle your are working on so that you can do that extra rep. You will know what I'm talking about when you do your shoulders on a product that has Beta Alanine. Anywhere you go online you will see that 3.2 grams is the sweet spot so kudos again to Sparta.

HydroMax Glycerol Powder (65%) 2g - This ingredient will help your muscles stay hydrated. Therefore, you will last longer (hehe) and it will help you with the pump. The amount is standard for most pre-workout so I'm assuming that is the sweet spot.

Taurine 1g - Overall Taurine will help you with blood flow. Obviously since you are going to work out and will need all that oxygen and nutrients going to your muscles you want that optimal blood flow. I think I'm repeating myself but the amount in this pre-workout is dosed at a sweet spot.

Agmatine Sulfate 1g - There is a lot to be said about abut this amine ... but to be quick and simple ... it's good for your brain and helps with NO. The amount that Sparts is giving you is the usual amount and it's probably the safest.

N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NALT) 500mg - This will help you at your weakest. I'm thinking it will help you not to feel tired after rigorous training. I'm assuming it will help you go that one set more. The half gram dosage is a little bit more than recommended so you should try to put your brain to stress ;)

Eria Jarensis Extract 250mg - This is a very mild DMAA ... what is DMAA you ask? Energy booster that works like caffeine but differently in your brain. Buttom line is that it should provide you with that extra energy. The dosage is highly recommended by most websites so kudos.

Caffeine 200mg - Good ol' 2 cups of coffee to spring you to life ... The fact that I'm already taking Eria Jarensis and DMHA, the smaller amount of caffeine is welcome.

2-amino-6-methylheptane HCL (DMHA) 200mg - This just like Eria Jarensis should provide you with that feeling of euphoria and energy. You should feel in 30 minutes like the world is your oyster and you can do anything :P. Pretty much it's exactly what you would like from a pre-workout ... to give you that feeling that you can lift a lot and for a very long time. The dosage of this ingredient is a bit higher than what people are recommending.

L-Norvaline 100mg - This will help raise the amount of NO your body can produce. What does it simply mean ... your veins will get bigger :P which in return will help your muscles. This has a clinical dosage.

I purchased the new watermelon rancher flavor and I must say I really enjoyed it. The taste did mimic the actual watermelon rancher perfectly. So if you ever had one you should know what to expect. This is not an easy task for any manufacturer since most pre-workout with citrulline taste awful. So personally I was really impressed with the taste and give it a big thumbs up.

As for a dosage I went straight to one spoon since I have already taken pre-workouts before. Also, I felt sure about the one spoon since 95% of the ingredients were clinically dosed. The only concern I would have is the over dosage of DMHA but I said to myself what the heck.

I put this in a glass with 8 oz couple of stirs and ready to drink. Weird white stuff floating all around not sure what it was but I had to put more water after I drank the glass and try to gather what is left and drink that too.

So this is where most of us go first ... does the pre-workout do the job. What I have experienced using Kraken is that it does a very good job on the NO. I'm not skinny and my veins do not pop up like other bro's at the gym. Although with Kraken I did see them more clearly .. at first I have to say it looks kind of scary but than I realized the benefits it has. So if your looking for a pre-workout that can really improve the NO you definitely should consider this product. The product does provide lots of energy and endurance ... I actually took this while going to two fitness classes (forgot the names) and played soccer after for 2 hours which was 4 hours total of physical strain. The first time I did this I ended up not sleeping through the night because my muscles were throbbing. I had to sit in a tub of hot water to relax them for a while. I don't think I would have lasted that long without the pre-workout. I had such DOMS the next day I barely walked thanks to the extra endurance I experience the day before ... I know it sounds bad but it's a good thing. The only thing that this product locked was the cognitive boost. I didn't feel that focus, euphoria or a feeling of well being like i get from other pre-workouts. That is very important to me personally because I have a tendency to whine a little ... You can't say that I'm not honest ...

I bought this at a bargain 2 for 1 sale ... so it came out to be 40$ for two tubes. This made it ideal 1$ per serving that I usually look for. Unfortunately, we can't all be that lucky so when you buy it at a regular price you would have to pay 35$ per tube which comes out to 1.75$ per serving - ouch. I looked around and one portal sells it for 32 which makes it 1.60$ per serving.

Side Effects

I didn't personally experience any myself. None of the crashes that others have reported. This could be due to that I am a big guy (230 pounds) which rarely goes in my favor.

Conclusion

This is a good pre-workout that I would recommend to anyone if it was on sale. While it being at a regular price ... I would say look around ... The euphoria from DMHA just wasn't there for me. I did like the energy levels and the endurance but I wasn't mentally ready so that was a big disappointment. I still think this is a high quality product but I'm not sure if I would put it in top 3 for me personally. I would put it in the top 3 for NO ... If that is what you are looking for and a bunch of energy than by all means ... go for it you won't be disappointed.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Fully Transparent
  • Amazing Energy
  • Excellent Endurance
  • Great Flavor
  • A Bit Expensive
  • Lack Of Well Being

Thanks to AZÖTH for sending it out!

First I would like to thank AZOTH for sending their product out and letting me try it, and the SR TROOP's program for giving me the opportunity to do so. I'm a 39 year old fart who is looking for something that can help me remember things better. Especially when I work in IT and memory is my crucial tool to do the job. Even now I still have to take tests in order to get certificates that will better my chances in advancement and job stability. When I saw Azoth I really got excited and requested a pack for myself because I was going to take a very hard exam and wanted all the help I can get.

This ingredient profile of this product have been already digested by other reviewers so meticulously that I'm going to just add my opinion. I personally like everything about this profile. I myself do not think it is under dosed like my previous reviewer. Even though I took these pills to help me with my memory it actually helped me in another way.

The pills are small and easy to swallow.

Here is where I have a lot to say about these pills. I was thrilled when I saw Azoth available on the troopers program because I was in the middle of my studies for a very hard exam. I wanted any help I could get because on my first attempt I have failed the exam miserably. I took a dose of the pills a day before the exam for my review and another dose on the exam itself. Full three pills dosage on both days. I should have read the instructions and leave a day between servings but I was nervous and completely forgot (that is why I needed these pills LOL). I can tell for sure that Azoth had really calmed me down. I took the test without any worries. I wasn't sweating like at the first attempt ... I didn't have that panic feeling ... It really helped me out that day. I did pass the exam ... barely ... I'm not sure how focused I was .. but I'm sure being calm helped a lot in staying focused on the exam. I'm not sure if it helped me with my memory that day .. although again I did pass the test.

Since I had few servings left and I had a pre-workout I was testing that didn't do anything for my focus I started taking this product one pill a day along with my pre-workout. Before I came up with the idea of taking Azoth I felt really bad during my workout. I felt awful, groggy and annoyed because of all the discomfort i felt from the pre-workout like heart palpitations, nausea, and pain. Taking just one pill of Azoth actually made the workout more tolerant ... It just kept things in check for me because I have a tendency to complain. It gave me that feeling of wellness. It really improved my mood so that the time at the gym wasn't as bad that I didn't want to return the next day.

So the product has shined so far for me ... but here is where it stops ... I just personally think it's to expensive and would not be spending the money for it. The cost of this product is 45$ per bag of 10 servings, that is a lot! ... That comes out to 4.5$ per serving. I would have to consider it vigorously ... do I pay for the pills to help me out on a exam and pass, or do I take the exam and fail and in return loose time and money. This a big dilemma but I still think it's very pricey ... so I would probably pass ...

Side Effects

I honestly did not experience any side effects from this product, even on the two days I took a full serving back to back.

Conclusion

I would buy this product in bulk if it wasn't so expensive. Personally I think it's a very effective "exam pill". A lot of times we fail exams just because we are so nervous we can't seem to focus on the exam. Unfortunately the price just doesn't warrant the purchase. If it ever came on sale I will probably dish out my money and buy some just so I can have some on "stand by".
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Focus
  • As Needed
  • Lower Anxiety Levels
  • Feeling Of Wellbening
  • 10 Servings

Thanks to Strike First Nutrition for sending it out!

First I would like to thank Strike First Nutrition for sending Sinister out and let me try it, and the SR TROOP's program for giving me the opportunity to do so. I'm a 39 year old gym rat who goes usually 5 times a week. I'm progressively lifting more weights so I always turn to pre-workouts to help me achieve my goals at a better rate and at the same time help me with the pain by making me focused and relaxed.

I have to write this here because I found it so funny that I think it should be in this review ... This is straight from the tube itself ...

"Don't let the l...

"Don't let the label scare you! Don't be terrified to peel off that packaging! But most importantly, don't show an ounce of fear! Instead, be FEAR itself! SINISTER was designed to make you an absolute Bad A$$ in the gym. Those weights will be weeping the second you pick them up. People will be staring; not because you're sweating like crazy, running like a savage, or that your veins look like a road mapNo! People will be staring because you ain't afraid to lift that heavy A$$ weight. They'll stare because you're making that treadmill your little b*tch!"

Only the last sentence is somewhat true ...

So this pre-workout come with a proprietary blend:

For Strengh & Pump Matrix at 2757 mg you get:

L-Taurine, Agmatine Sulfate, Di-Creatine Malate, Ascorbic Acid, L-Norvaline. and lastly Beta-Alanine.

I don't know how much of what you get ... but just looking at the profile you don't get much of anything. On paper this looks very under dosed.

For Energy at 512mg you get:

Caffeine Anhydrous, Hordenine, Pouchong Tea Extract, Syneephrine, and lastly Yohimbine HCL.

All this supposed to help you loose weight and give you energy ... Unfortunately so much that my heart was racing it was very uncomfortable. Anyone thinking about purchasing this product should do a little bit more research on these ingredients ...

Most of the ingredients in the Energy profile I would rather never have to take again ... the price of discomfort was just way to much ...

I put one scoop in 8oz of water and I'm thankful it's not any more. This product does mix well and it fully dissolves just after few turns of my spoon. Awful taste, like I would drink some chemical ... HEAVY use of dyes ... My fingers, my counter, anything it touches would turn red ... It has this distinct chemical taste that you just never can get used to ... I always dreaded the moment I had to drink this ...

The only positive I have experienced from this product in the gym is the extra stamina I have received from it. It actually does help you while you doing your cardio. I experienced a feeling of increased oxygen levels ... I didn't run out of breath as fast as I would with out this pre workout. There was no strength increase I did not notice any pump ... especially no focus or that "good feeling" like I did experience with the other pre workouts.

I do have to add that while using this product I did loose 10 pounds .. roughly two months of usage ... I'm not sure if it's all thanks to Sinister but I'm guessing it did help.

You can buy this only from the manufacturer at the price of 59.99 for a container of 50 servings. That comes out to 1.20 per serving which is not bad. I only took this one scoop at a time so it lasted me for longer than I wanted to.

Side Effects

I have a lot to say about this product in this section. First and foremost ... insomnia ... which is what I am NOT used to. I go out fast and usually sleep through the night with no issues ... When I started taking this product I either don't fall asleep quick or wake up during the night. This has been the most annoying and painful process I had to endure. I was hoping it would pass as I got used to the ingredients in this product but unfortunately it did not. What did pass after 30x times or so, were the sweats ... and the heart palpitations and the feeling of nausea ... I'm assuming this product is going to help me burn calories while I'm working out but I really don't want all of that at the price I paid.

Conclusion

I personally would NOT recommend this product to anyone of my friends. I just don't think it is worth the "pain" you have to go through to shed a pound or two. If this product was meant for fat burning I might have given it a bit more and maybe I would suggest it ... but as for as a pre-workout I say stay away from it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Stamina
  • Abnormal Heart Rate
  • Drug Like Feeling
  • Insomnia
  • Heavy Dyes

I'm a 39 year old Gym rat who enjoys working out 5 times a day. I want to gain in muscle so that I can look more impressive in the mirror. No I'm not that shallow but I have never worked out before and in the past 4 years I have gained so much muscle that I never seen myself like this before. Obviously most of it it's thanks to the extra protein I started consuming in the past 2 years ... This is the one I used the most because of the ease of purchase ... It's almost available in most of the stores ... and since Walgreen's was the closest to my work ... this was the best choice ...

140 Calories, 1 gram of fat, 10 mg of Cholesterol, 2 grams of Carbs.

With those little numbers you get 30 grams of Protein per scoop.

6 grams if BCAA's
5.5 grams of Glutamine

This is very impressive ...

There has been a lot of history between Muscletech and Protein spiking but there is a note on the box that all 30 Grams of protein are 100% pure protein and it comes with added amino acids which are NOT loaded.

Do I believe them ... honestly I would assume they have learned their lesson ... Here is a link so that you can read for yourself and be a informed consumer.

I have also added an image of their promise that there is 30 grams of pure protein and that they had added on top of it the extra amino acids. Image attached.

This protein powder very easily mixes with milk. It's very smooth to drink and the taste is really good. The Vanilla is not overwhelming and it doesn't have a very sweet taste like some other protein I've tried before. I'm not big on Vanilla but I kept buying it because my colleague at work will NOT drink chocolate so we always bought these and shared.

All that lean protein after the gym is all you need to get that lean mass. The added amino acids is a big plus for recovery if they are really adding it extra to the 30 grams. I am looking better each day and it does help me the next day. I'm ready for another 2 hours at the gym the next day.

I compared this protein with the number one contender MyProtein isolate ... Although on paper MyProtein looks cheaper they are in fact actually very close in price, you get a lot more protein per scoop. I think this protein comes out to be a dollar more expensive than MyProtein. You can buy Six Start Isolate for 19$ at BodyBuilding.com for 18 servings. That comes out 1.05 per serving. ... Is it worth to pay that dollar extra in total for the added amino acids ... you be the judge ...

Side Effects

None, No gas, No farts, No worries.

Conclusion

Really good Protein Powder for the money. I just wished they didn't have the history that they do. If everything on the ingredient profile is true and honest than I would probably put this protein on top of all Isolates. There is nothing I can do to prove them so I'm just going to assume they are telling me the truth until guilty. Until than I personally highly recommend this product.

Also, FYI

I have read on Amazon that they recently have changed the formula and the taste might not be as good as it used to. The supplement facts might have also changed since my purchase. I will post a picture of the facts I used from my tube. The vanilla and chocolate might have changed slightly since than.
  • Tastes Great
  • Very Smooth
  • No Gas
  • Sued For Protein Spiking

Hello, 39 year old gym rat here trying to get a little bulked up for the summer. Every time I stopped by Sam's club to look at protein powders I see these bars staring at me and begging me to get some ... So me being weak I purchased a sample pack of Clif Builder's protein bars. After I finished it I decided that the Chocolate Mint was my favorite and bought another pack through Amazon.

This ingredient profile is based on the chocolate mint flavor ... it might vary from flavor to flavor.

Total Fat: 9g

Total Carbohydrates: 29 g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Insoluble Fiber 2g
Sugars 22g

The two ingredients they use for sugar is Brown Rice Syrup and Dried Cane Syrup. What's funny is that the bar says that it is low glycemic but what researchers say about Brown rice syrup is that "According to the Sydney University GI database, Rice Syrup has a glycemic index of 98, which is extremely high". So, I'm kind of perplexed why Cliff is stating that this bar is low glycemic ...

Other Carbs 5g

Protein 20g

Protein is sourced primarily from Soy Protein Isolate.

There are few Vitamins and Minerals
Vitamin C, E, B1, A, B3, B5, B2, B6, D, B12, Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium.

In all honesty if it wasn't for the taste I'm not a big fan of this product. It feels more like a candy bar with protein than anything else.

One little addition I should mention is that this bar contains beet juice concentrate ... and those that are big on NO know what it does ... I'm not sure how much of it is in the protein bar but I personally welcome this addition.

I personally enjoyed the Chocolate Mint flavor the most. It's really tasty and easy to consume. Almost like a candy bar but with a shot of protein.

It does help me stay full for a while while I'm out and about and don't have the time to eat. When I started eating them I usually had one for brunch but than I realized how many calories and sugar I was taking in, therefore I came to a conclusion that it's not the best substitute for real food. It does help when you are really hungry and you don't have time to get anything else worth while. I guess maybe this bar can also be used as a reward system if you did good and wanted to treat yourself.

I found these on amazon at a price of 8 dollars for 6 bars comes out to 1.33 per bar. I think you can get it cheaper at Sams club but than you have to get the other flavors. It seems even if you get 12 for 16$ at Walmart it will still come down to 1.33 a bar. Compared to other bars this is a real good price. I'm not sure about the value though. Even when it is that less expensive from it's competitors is there value for me paying that for sugar and calories? I still think it's a good offer so I valued this product high if you are looking for a Vegan alternative.

Side Effects

I didn't experience anything out of ordinary after eating these bars.

Conclusion

I like this bar for the taste but I'm not very hyped about the ingredients profile. I'm not big on Soy and I'm not vegan so there is no benefit there for me personally. Let me quickly share why ... Soy protein is pretty much cheap ... maybe that is why the protein bar is cheaper than others ... Soy protein also inhibits absorption of other supplements so another drawback ... and lastly the process is terrible (metal contamination or pesticide) ... The carbs and sugar are way to high for me to fully enjoy the bar without feeling guilty. I'm probably going to have to look for another alternative since I do want to look good for the summer.
  • Organic Ingredients
  • Candy Bar

I'm a 39 year old gym rat who goes to the gym 5 times a week recently. There are some weeks that I even go the 6th day if I don't have anything planned for the weekend. As you may have noticed by my age my testosterone might be lower than what it was. So I figured why not get this highly recommended supplement by SR and see what it does. I wouldn't mind getting a little bit of that young beast in me :P.

This has a pretty simple ingredients profile ... you have 3.12 grams of D-Aspartic acid and than Nitratene at 480mg. D-Aspartic acid is a testosterone booster that will help you temporarily increase those testosteron that do the magic. Nitratene is a patent ingredient by Purus Labs that claims it's better than L-Arginine to create NO but yet there is not much evidence to prove the claim. I read a nice article once that Nitrates are the primary source of NO ... so I'm guessing this patent has them ...

I've been taking 3 tablets 40 minutes prior to my workout ... I have been stacking this with NO3Drive for better absorption.

Few days after taking this you will notice a change in your lower part of the body and if you don't, than your significant other definitely will. I mean seriously I have never seen him like this before ... maybe the first time when I did it but I was so apprehensive I never looked down there. I'm serious here ... it REALLY helped me ... So I thank you Purus labs and my fiance thanks you :P This is pure honesty here ...

As for as my other muscles, I started noticing a change later on week 2 and up ... I do feel more "powerful" in the gym. I have raised my reps and slowed down a bit for that better gain. When I started this product I was barely doing 10 reps and fast ... Now i'm doing 12 reps and I'm slowing them down. I really do feel "good" it does tend to do something to you physically and mentally.

As far as NO and the veins ... I have not seen much of a change on me ... and for a simple reason ... I have to much body fat ... It's hard for them to "pop out" through all that lard :P

As for as my physique, I'm not sure if it's the supplement or just pretty plain hard work makes me feel like i'm growing. I'm not sure how you define muscle hardness like others did. The only "hardness" I experienced very vividly was below my belt as I have mentioned before.

The product shines here ... 23$ for a 30 days serving size which makes it .77 cents per serving. I went ahead and purchased 2 more tubes of this product because I feel that for the price it does make you feel good.

Side Effects

I didn't get any ... maybe my age ... but no acne to report. I am going through a mood cycle though. I'm not sure if it's just things that are happening in my life recently or that I'm a bit more in tune with my feelings. I figured next cycle I will be using estrogen blocker because of these "moods".

Conclusion

I really like the product a lot. If I wouldn't I would not be buying more of it ... I think just for the feel good and the libido it's worth the price at my age. I know men out there are spending way more just to feel "more" in bed. I'm also considering doing my next cycle with a estrogen blocker so to see if I can yield an even better result.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength/endurance
  • Strong Test Booster
  • Awsome Results
  • Simple But Effective Profile
  • Below Belt Hardness
  • Moods

39 year old gym rat ... Lately I have been going to the gym even more since I started doing pre-workouts ... I'm just almost never out of energy. I bought this pre-workout because it has almost everything that I would want with clinically recommended doses. What stood out from all other pre-workouts was the value ... you just can't beat it.

PowerMax Complex:

Citrulline Malate 8g - One of the best supplement for boosting NO production. The 8 grams is what is the ideal recommended dose.

Beta-Alanine 3.2g - This what is going to give you...

PowerMax Complex:

Beta-Alanine 3.2g - This what is going to give you the tingles but in return it will help keep your fatigue away. This is also ideally dosed per recommendations.

Creatine Monohydrate 2.9g - The most studied supplement that will provide you with a boost of strength. It has many other attributes, so anyone wanting to gain muscle should take their time and read more about this supplement.

Creatine Hydrochloride 50mg - Supposedly easier on your digestive system than Creatine Monohydrate and a bit "stronger". What 50mg supposed to for you I'm really not sure.

Di-Creatine Malate 50mg - Another form of creatine bonded with malate acid.

Supposedly with these three forms of creatine you have three different ways for your body to absorb this powerful supplement. I just don't understand how the 50mg of the other 2 should be doing and helping. I would love it if someone could shed some light on this for me.

Energocore Complex:

Taurine 2g - A decent dose of a second most abundant amino acid in your system. It get's depleted rather quick while working out so getting a good spike before working out probably highly recommended. There is a good dose of 2 grams.

Caffeine Andydrous 350mg - 3 and a half cups of coffee to bring your energy level to it's heightened point so that you will never want to stop lifting. This dosage in oh the high side personally but it does make me feel gooooood.

White Tea Leaf Extract 100mg - per SR it's a rich source of polyphenols and bioflavonoids (catechins) like EGCG that can fight oxidative stress, improve insulin response, reduce fat mass, and reduced risk of cardiovascular disease. Why it's added here I'm not sure ... but i don't mind if it helps me fight stress that will come with heavy lifting. This dose is one of the most I have seen in the pre-workouts registered here.

Rhodiola Rosea 50mg - Another good supplement that should help you with the stress of working out and the pain that comes with it. The does it O.K. there could have been more of it.

Cordyceps 25mg - This is an interesting addition of a Chinese herb that supposed to help you with longevity ... Some people use cordyceps as a stimulant, a tonic, and an "adaptogen," which is used to increase energy, enhance stamina, and reduce fatigue. Super under dosed in this case where minimum should be 1 gram.

Black Pepper Extract 5mg - Helps you absorb that massive list of ingredients.

Turbofocus Complex:

N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 500mg - This will make you feel happy and ready to produce the volume you need to make your muscles bigger. This is the minimum dosage.

Ginkgo Biloba Leaf 60mg - This will help your with your memory and over all brain health. I'm not sure how it will help you with the gym but if you continuously take this you should start remembering how many reps you did the day before ;). I don't think it will have an instant effect but over time it should help.

DMAE (deanol bitatrate) 40mg - DMAE should help you with your mood, memory and everything that has to do with brain functions.

MyoRecovery Complex:

L- Leucine 2g
L- Isoleucine 1g
L-Valine 1g

4 g total of essenital Amino-Acids that will aid your body in protein synthesis ... It will help you with recovery and make you feel better quicker.

The taste is HORRENDOUS! I'm not sure who did the QA for this product. But, they must have had a peculiar taste buds to approve this. I have put a scoop of this product in a tall glass with full of water. Now this tube has 30 servings ... So this torture lasted me for 30 days ...
It did not grow on me ... I dreaded every time I had to jug this down ... My personal recommendation is to stay away from blue raspberry. I will be buying the other flavor because this pre-workout just can't be beat.

After you finished with torturing yourself this is where the product shines. I felt strong, pumped and in a mood to do some hard work. I really like how the product does what it supposed to and keep me energized and focused. I could be in the gym for a very long time before I feel fatigued. I really think this product does well all around. Citrulline will give you the pump you need, that creatine will give you the strength and beta-alanine will give you the tolerance to push for that extra rep. I really felt good at the gym while I've been taking NRG.

This product is sold at Amazon 30 servings for 23.99$. That makes it 80 cents per serving. I don't think there is a pre-workout out there with such a massive ingredient list that sells it that cheap.

Side Effects

Occasionally a nasty burp.

Conclusion

This is my personal go to product for pre-workout. It's just a no-brainer for me. You get all those ingredients for just 80 cents a day and it works. Until I find something that will really be worth to pay more for ... I will stick with this pre-workout as my number one choice ...
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Ingredient Label
  • Focus
  • BCAA Included
  • Good Pump
  • Excellent Value
  • Some Moisture
  • Horrible Taste

I'm a 39 year old recreational soccer player. Year ago I have thorn my hamstring and I couldn't get better until recently. For a year I had let the hamstring sit and have not played but after few months I went to play and it still hurt. So I started researching and seeing if there is anything out there that can help me recover from this nasty injury quicker, and I noticed ActiGin. I started looking into supplements that have ActiGin and noticed this product. I wasn't to convinced to buy it since I'm already spending a lot of money on supplements. What convinced me to purchase it was another ingredient called AstraGin. I was about to start my D-Pol and I figured that AstraGin is going to help with the absorption of Vitamin D. These two ingredients convinced me to dish out my hard earned money to buy the product ... and that's I found myself writing this review ;).

Also, I stacked this with:
D-Pol and B4GYM or NRG pre-workouts

Vasolialation Matrix: 700mg

L-Citrulline - The good old staple boy of the NO standard.
Agmatine Sulfate (AGMAPURE) - Another main ingredient for NO and many other benefits.
Gynostemma pentaphyllum Extract - Wikipedia has some good info on this ingredient. it's Antioxidant, an Adaptogen, regulates Blood pressure, assist Cardiovascular functions, helps with Cholesterol reduction, and lastly helps with Diabetes.

It seems like a very under dosed for citrulline and agmatine ... especially since I don't know how much is of what. Citrulline ideal dose is 8 grams and agmatine minimum is 500 ... so if this was just agmatine it would make it somewhat a normal dose. Since this is a booster to your pre-workout I recommend you find something that has these two ingredients so that the ingredients that will follow in this review can kick in.

GPLC Matrix: 527mg

GlycoPro - aka GPLC and it helps with NO production.
GlycoCarn - This is an interesting ingredient that supposed to work with arginine to substantially increase your nitrite oxide levels. That is why I recommend you stack it with a pre-workout that has citrulline in it. Why citrulline you ask and not arginine ... because citrulline is what your body converts to arginine ...

Absorption Matrix: 110mg

AstraGin - This will help you absorb all those nutrients mentioned above.
ActiGin - This magical ingredient should help you with inflammation and recovery
PteroPro - a patented ingredient profile that should also help with quicker absorption.

I'm guessing that AstraGin and ActaGin are 50 mg each. This is the recommended dosage by NuLiv Science. Also, 10mg is of PteroPro which is probably recommended dosage since it's ProSupps patented product.

Capsules have no taste ... but they are harder to swallow than tablets. These are not that big so nothing challenging (thank goodness). I took this (3 capsules) with my D-Pol 40 minutes prior to my workout. Ten minutes later I drank my pre-workout ...

This product is definitely doing what I bought it for. My hamstring has finally slowly started healing. I'm not sure if this is ActiGin working but I have really noticed that my aching hamstring has subsided. I also have noticed that my back does not ache like it used the next morning after the game. This product really shines in recovery. I honestly don't know if I can say that it does what it says with the NO. I do notice that when I play or I do one hour cardio I don't breathe heavy and my fatigue is not as overwhelming as before. I have read that the ingredients especially GPLC has a significant effect on your heart rate and blood lactate levels. This I can confirm with strong confidence that it does really hep. I do tend to run longer and not feel as "drained" during the end of the game as I used to.

I bought this product from Amazon for 26.99 and that comes out to 90 cents a serving. I personally believe that 27 dollars for a supplement isn't something to sneeze at but it was worth it. You might have an idea of how unbearable it is for someone that loves soccer not to be able to play. Will I continue to use this product when I'm all good ... I might, but only on the days were I'm planning to do a lot of cardio. I think this is when the product really shines so you get your return on investment. I will also add that other products that just sell ActiGin go for the same exact price so you definitely get more for the buck.

Side Effects

None to speak of.

Conclusion

Do not take this alone and think it will give you NO, It will not! This is a booster to your other supplements (pre-workout) that you should stack with. I would recommend anything that has a lot of citrulline.

This product is great for three things in my opinion ... Recovery, Fatigue and better nutrient absorption ... It will help you recover even better than what you are used to using BCAA's. If you like to run and have that really terrible fatigue in the end this product will also help you there. GPLC went trough studies and it does confirm that it helps to lower the LAC levels so that you experience less muscle tension which can also lead to muscle damage. Lastly, Actagin and PteroPro will help you absorb any ingredients from other products that you would stack this with. In my case it was D-Pol and the pre-workout ... These ingredients do help because when I took the pre-workout my Beta Alanine tingles subsided over time ... when I started stacking with this product they came back again ... so it would seem to me that I must have started absorbing more of this amino. So this is a sure way of me validating that these ingredients do in fact work.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Stamina
  • AstraGin
  • ActiGin
  • Needs To Be Stacked

Hello, I'm a 39 year old who is about to go through his mid-life crisis ... So what do I do ... HIT THE GYM! ... So i'm a year away from for-filling my dream which is a 6 pack ... I know it's there but I just need to shred the fat that is around it, so to show its beauty to the world. I figured that it wouldn't hurt to get something to help me with gaining muscles so I started turning to pre-workouts for that. I'm yet to achieve my goal but I'm definitely getting there faster with B4GYM and I'll tell you why ...

There is a lot to list ......

There is a lot to list ... so sit back because there will be a lot to read.

Strenght & Endurance Matrix :

Creatine Hydrochloride 2g - Supposedly easier on your digestive system than Creatine Monohydrate and a bit "stronger". I have read that 2 grams equals 5 grams of the latter so this could be a good dose. I personally feel like there could be more of it and it wouldn't hurt but I get my creatine somewhere else so I personally can't complain. Creatine is the most studied supplement that can assist your strength.

Beta-Alanine (as CarnoSyn) 2g - A little bit under dosed portion because the sweet spot is 3.2g. I do like the fact that it's CarnoSyn and not some prop blend. This will give you the tingles and help you with fatigue so you can keep on pushing.

Betaine 1.5g - It promotes protein synthesis ... so you gain muscle while reducing fat because of its crucial role to process fat. The amount in this supplement is the minimum ...

Taurine 1g - A decent dose of a second most abundant amino acid in your system. It get's depleted rather quick while working out so getting a good spike before working out probably highly recommended.

N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 600mg - NAC is converted to glutathione which acts as a powerful antioxidants in the body that helps fight free radicals. This is a good dose of this Amino.

AlphaSize Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline 150mg - Choline is overall good for your brain. Helps you stay focused and the task you about to take on. Alpha GPC is one of the more effective, and efficient, choline sources when compared with the likes of choline bitartrate.

Massive Pump Matrix:

Citrulline Malate 6g - One of the best supplement for boosting NO production. It would have been nicer if there 8 grams of this ingredient but 6g is nothing to sneeze at.

Beta vulgaris L. 500mg - It has hight nitrate content which is essential for NO.

Agmatine 500mg - A lot can be said about this supplement that you should read on if you haven't already. The dose it these pre-workout is the minimum and it would be nice to see it at 1 gram.

Recovery Matrix - BCAA's:
L- Leucine 3g
L- Isoleucine 1.5g
L-Valine 1.5g

5 g total of essenital Amino-Acids that will aid your body in protein synthesis ... It will help you with recovery and make you feel better quicker.

Laser Focus Matrix:

L-Tyrosine 1.5g - This will make you feel happy and ready to produce the volume you need to make your muscles bigger.

Caffeine Andydrous 300mg - 3 cups of coffee to bring your energy level to it's heightened point so that you will never want to stop lifting.

Huperzine A 50mcg - Do you want to feel that euphoria when you get to the gym ... well this will definitely help you get that feeling. You won't feel like you being punished but the opposite ... it will make you feel like the pain is a reward.

Absorption Amplifier:

BioPerine 5mg - Helps your body absorb all those ingredients mentioned above.

It mixes quick but you have to add a lot of water. So downing it will not be quick. I bought raspberry lemonade It doesn't taste that good I did have to struggle to drink and I wasn't looking forward to it. There is a little bit of foaming.

This product did a lot of good things for me. It did give me a lot of strength and endurance. I definitely spend a lot more time in the gym because of it. I can do a lot more for a lot longer before I get fatigued and can't go on any longer. I noticed increased strength while doing my routine I have been systematically increased weight. I think the product shines more on the focus side for me. Maybe that is where i needed it the most. I feel really rewarded while I'm at the gym ... I'm usually very happy and even though I go through extreme routine a smile never leaves me throughout that time. I think that's what helps me in being systematic and coming in at least 4 times a week.

I bought a tube of 20 servings from Amazon at the price of 34.95$ that makes it 1.75 per serving which is not all that expensive considering all the active ingredients. Although now that i checked you can buy it for 28.45 at amazon which makes it 1.42 per serving ... now I have to say that is a bargain. So if it stays at that price I would highly recommend this product to anyone, especially to the peeps that like Pre Jym workout (I had to mention it at least once).

Side Effects

Just the aftertaste and a occasional nasty burp. Also, the tube sucks because it's long so the last few scoops are a mess to get out which isn't really a problem just annoying and irritating.

Conclusion

I like this product and for the price, so I think for now it's on my top 3 list. I get everything I would need to keep myself strong, pumped and focused for a workout. That's exactly what a pre workout should be. I highly recommended it for the ingredients and the value. You should not be disappointed.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Focus