bzyczek

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 11 months, and was last online today
  • Linked social media account

TROPHY CASE

Comments

*Rookie League

Try Requests

Reputation

Total Reviews

Completed Missions

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. bzyczek will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 32 days.

Reviews by bzyczek

August 2, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • All Organic
  • Tasty!
  • Vegan
  • Fiber
  • Low On Protein

Hello All, I'm a 39 year old gym enthusiast who does his thing 5 times a week. When I'm at Sam's club I usually go to the health section just to see what is out there supposedly cheaper. I noticed these protein bars and looked at them for a few to see why I would want to buy them. I like that everything is organic but what would be the point? It only has 10 grams of protein and for me that's not really that much. What finally urged me on to take a box with me was the fact that it had 6 grams of fiber and only 5 grams of sugar. I don't get enough fiber so I thought to myself why not.

10 Grams of Protein
6 Grams of Fiber
5 Grams of Sugar

150 Calories, Total fat 6 grams while 1.5 of them are saturated, zero cholesterol (yay), 60 mg of potassium, 18 grams of total carbohydrates which is not that bad considering it's only 6% daily value.

The protein comes mainly from brown rice which is way better than the other bars that source their protein mainly from soy. The fiber I think mostly comes from the Organic ground Chia seeds. There are some organic dry roasted peanuts, organic tapioca syrup and organic chocolate chunks. There is more but I'm really only concerned about these. I added a picture of ingredients profile if you care to look for yourself.

This is where the huge plus is ... the taste of this bar. It's more gooey than dry like other protein bars. It has this peculiar taste about it that I just cant seem to put my finger on it. I'm not sure what to compare it with. I went ahead and got the peanut butter chocolate chunk and it was a really good flavor that I enjoyed tremendously. It really was a treat to have one.

Joy, was the main effect of these bars, and more frequent visits to the toilet. Addition 10 grams of protein dose not lay around abundant so that is a nice addition, of course personally I would prefer more. I can't tell you if it helped me in gains or recover because it's just to small of a amount "feel". Also, since I'm a big boy (6'2") I largely have to supplement my protein intake. There is just no way I will get 180 grams of protein by eating whole foods. It's also nice to have a different source of protein even if it's in this small amount ... I gave the effectiveness so high because it does what a "bar" should do. You should enjoy it and it should keep you full for a while. I think the combo of protein and fiber does tend to keep you full.

So I bought this for 18$ at Sam's club. That makes it 1.5 per bar ... That's not bad since it's all organic. I would just hope it had more protein for the buck. Honestly if you ask for my opinion I'm personally going to buy some more of these. They just to delicious to pass by and I feel it's a good reward. They do seem to make my bowels move quicker so I'm all for that (That's where I do most of my reading :)) ...

Side Effects

Increased amount of dropping knowledge. Sweet tooth.

Conclusion

A lot was said in the value section on my overall feeling about these bars. I like the fact everything is organic (even the chocolate). I would like it if it had more protein so that it would raise the value of the bars. Although I'm not sure how they would have done it and for the bar to still taste this good. Maybe they will come up with a "extreme" version etc. But, as it is now I'm going to buy them again because they were just that good and I won't have to feel as guilty as if I ate a Snickers bar.

Thanks to TOREM for sending it out!
  July 20, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Stimulant Free
  • Convenient Packaging
  • No Jitters
  • Easy To Stack
  • Clinically Dosed Ingredients
  • No Appetite Suppression

First and foremost I would like to thank TOREM for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

My ultimate desire is to finally get a six pack that I can boast at the beach or by the pool. My daughter said that will never happen so I gladly said "challenge accepted". I will prove to her that if you put your mind to something, anything is possible. So with all that motivation I was thrilled to begin with Neco-Adipem and the extra diet. I was really excited and I hoped for results since the ingredient profile and previous reviews were optimistic. Did this product help me get closer to my dreams? read on.

InnoSlim [ 250 mg ] This is the ingredient that will help you with that glucose absorption. "Increases fat burning and fat loss by activating the adiponectin
enzyme to more effectively regulate glucose metabolism andfatty acid oxidation" I have taken this from NuLiv website. The dosage in one serving is the recommended portion so if you want to loose fat you actually taking twice the amount needed.

URE Green Tea Extract [ 250 mg ] This caffeine enfused product has some studies done where it suggest that it does help with fat burning. Everything about this product shows minor effects. This is not a miracle ingredient for fat loss but a good addition nonetheless. The recommeded dosage for fat loss is 400 to 500 mg so if you take two you are in the sweet zone.

Garcina Cambogia [ 100 mg ] This ingredient supposedly should help you feel full, lower body weight, speed metabolism and lastly enhance athletic performance. The first half have no evidence while the second half have some. It is very under dosed for it to have any significance in this product.

Advantra-Z [ 50 mg ] - It's a stimulant derived from the bitter orange plant. It is something similar to what ephedra is but not quite. It can do few good things for the body like increase lipolysis (breakdown of fat), it can exert mild hunger-suppressant effects, it can help favor uptake of amino acids into muscle, and lastly increase metabolism. The recommended dosage is 100 to 120 mg spread over 3 times a day. If you take two servings to loose weight you hit the mark.

Capsimax [ 50 mg ] - This is what should help me and others with thermogenesis. This should also speed up my metabolism because it's a know fact that chillies help to naturally improve it. I try to eat a lot of spicy food for that basic reason. The suggested dosage is 100 mg so if you again want to loose weight and take two serving you hit the right amount.

-ActiGin [ 25 mg ] - I love this product for recovery purposes. Actigin has shown in studies that it can help with decreasing inflamation in muscle tissue and give a average 20% boost in endurance. I have tried this product before and it does exactly what it claims. Why it is added to this fat burner I'm not exactly sure. I guess if you going to dish out money for a fat burner you are ready to hit the gym and this will help you acclimate better to the pain. That's my guess. The dosage here is half the recommended value but if you want to loose weight and take two servings than your getting the right amount.

All the ingredients suggest that you should take two servings if you want to loose weight. So, go checkout the value to see that all these ingredients come at a price.

This supplement is in a pill format so there is nothing to taste or mix. I've been taking the recommended dosage of one packet in the morning and one packet before bed which is four pills total. I was very determined so I took these on the regular for 30 days straight didn't miss a beat.

You will not feel this fat burner like other thermogenics where you feel that heat in your gut. I've been working out a lot while on this supplement and playing an extra day of soccer a week so that I could burn even more calories each day. I have completely taken alkohol from my diet so that I can see some results quicker. I've been very watchful on the intake of sugars and carbs so that my calories intake is smaller than usual. With all that and Neco-Adipem I thought that weight loss is inevitable. Regrettably the only thing that I did notice is the half an inch off my waist. My weight went up 1 pound and my body fat is .1% lower. Really nothing impressive and nothing I can boast about. I'm really heart broken because I thought this would really help me. I went even all out to help it so that I could write a positive review ... I have added pictures of my results because I feel like pictures speak a thousand words.

This product also did not help me with my munchies. When they came in the evening even after taking the evening dosage with hope that it will subdue the urges it didn't. That was also very disappointing because I knew I needed help there.

As far as additional energy etc it's was hard for me to determine since I already take a lot of other supplements to help me with that. I don't need energy since I'm not a couch potato. I need it to help me burn my fat and keep my mind off food. So even if it did provide some energy for me great, but it didn't help with the numbers.

This will cost you a little. If you want to loose weight you should be taking it 2 times a day which leads you to 30 servings per box. That will cost you almost 2 dollars a day, ouch. I've been informed that there are specials that you can save on. If you dish out 264 dollars of your hard earned money you will get 6 boxes. If you want to loose weight that comes out to 1.50$ per day. Now if you just want to take one serving it will come down to 1 dollar a day if you buy one box or 75 cents if you buy their 6 box special. They also have a 3 box special where you will pay 138$. That comes out to 1.53 per serving if you want to loose weight and 76 cents if you just want to keep your fat in check. So if you buy 6 you save 10$ more than if you buy 3 and you save 42$ if you buy just one.

Side Effects

I did not experience any.

Conclusion

I was very optimistic in the beginning, but as time passed on and I got even closer to the bottom of the pretty box, my optymizm turned into despair. Completely heart broken about this one, but I'm not going to give up. I'm still continuing with my diet and doing more cardio to burn more calories. Would I recommend this product to my friends. If I have to be honest, probably no. It's just to costly and even though it my work on someone else it just didn't give me any hints that it will. Maybe it will work for you if you need to loose 70 pounds and your not doing anything currently. I just don't have anything positive to say about this product to be persuasive. I'm going to keep on looking for other fat burners. Hopefully I can find one that will give me help and together we can conquer my fat!

Thanks to Raw Iron Performance for sending it out!
  July 20, 2017

• Solid Performance
  • Love The Flavor
  • Mostly Underdosed
  • One Flavor
  • Slightly Expensive

First and foremost I would like to thank Raw Iron Perfomance for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience. I'm a 39 year old gym rat who goes to the gym 5 times a week and also plays soccer twice a week. In my age any boost of energy is a good thing. I also look for focus and mood additions because being this old and seeing what this world is all about ... any mood enhancers are welcome. When I noticed this pre-workout I wanted to check out one of the ingredients called Orchilean since it's been boosted as 3 times stronger than DMAA. I've been taking pre-workout with caffeine and last pre-workout I took had DMHA which was nice ...

Citrulline Malate a vasodilator is the cornerstone of the NO production. What is means is that you will be able to pump more blood to your muscles which in return will get more nutrients so that they can perform longer. The main advantage if taking this amino acid is to reduce fatigue so that you can increase your reps. The does here is 6 grams but 8 grams is the ideal "sweet spot". I'm not sure why they didn't just add the 2 grams to make it a clinical dosage.

Beta-Alanine is almost included in all PWO's ... this is what give you the tingles on your skin. The reason why this ingredient is included because it will help you in endurance. The way beta-alanine does this by effectively buffering lactic acid build and also improving myofibrilar calcium sensitivity. The 2.5 grams dosage is under dosed compared to the recommended dosage of 3.2 grams.

Agmatine Sulfate is jack of all trades and master of none. It does multiple stuff for your body that can help you with the workout. It regulates your NO levels it, it has anti-anxiety attributes that will give you a mental edge, analgesic which means it can help you with pain. Overall a very good supplement that should be in every PWO. The dosage of 1 grams is on the sweet spot so kudos to evolve.

Theobromine is mostly found in cocoa and it is a vasodilator that will widened your vains for that pump feeling. You get only 50 grams which is very low ... The usual studies went didn't go lower than 200 mg ... So i'm not sure what effect it would have if any ... It is suggested that 350 to 500 mg is the optimal range for this to have an effect.

Beet root extract is another supplement that will help you with NO. This mainly is the source of nitrates to help relax your blood vessels for a better blood flow. There are people out there that think that only Nitrates will help with NO and everything else is just a fad. I noticed a suggestion of 500 mg so it seems that this is ideally dosed.

Orchilean is another vasodilator that should help you with endurance. It also should help you adapt with stressful challenges so the pain that you feeling should not be that severe. The dosage of 150mg meets the recommended dosage.

Choline bitatrate is used for congitive support. It could also, if you take it with L-Carnitine, help you burn that stored fat faster. Unfortunately, this PWO does not come with L-Carnitine. So, mostly this should help you with cognitive support so that you can stay focused on your tasks and remember how many reps you did :P. The dose of 1 gram is ideal because more could give you unwanted headache.

N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is another nootropic like choline to help you with your mood. It's an amino acid that will help you with producing noradrenaline and dopamine that help you feel good. It should help you with memory even though you are under stress.

Rhodiola (5% Rosavins) should help you with stress. It should give a positive jolt to your mood. The minimum suggest dosage is 200 milligrams so 125 is a bit under dosed.

Yohimbine HCL is usually used with products that help you loose fat. I personally am not a big fan of this ingredient. So when I noticed it's 1 mg which is 1/4 of the recommended minimum I was actually happy. This has some other proposed benefits especially for man ... but at 1 mg it's not even worth mentioning it.

Caffeine Anhydrous - Caffeine without water that is the main stimulant here to provide energy. At 300 mg the dosage for me is ideal and it's not overwhelming. This would be a good start for anyone.

Lastly Kegilia Africanus Extract which there is not much on it ... especially in the spelling provided. This is what I got about the compound based on one of the internet sites "Containing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, this ingrediant is used for protection of inflammation of the joints, muscles, or fibours tissues of the body." I'm not sure about the dosage so I can't tell you if 75mg is good enough or not.

This is one of the best tasting PWO's I have tasted till this day. I thought Kraken was not bad but this pre-workout completely surpasses it in taste. They only have one flavor which is raspberry lemonade. I can't stress enough that if you are tired of nasty tasting PWO's and need a break than go for this product. I've taken one scoop of this with 8oz of water and gulped it down with pleasure. I took this usually 30 minutes before my workout. The tube in the second half of usage started clumping terrible ... with that it was getting harder to mix. I actually had to eat the PWO like candy because there was just no way it was going to mix. Example pictures added to the review.

This pre-workout in my opinion is ideally meant for beginners. It gave me a good amount of energy throughout the workout. Other than energy I didn't feel anything special for endurance or cognitive boost. I did not see any of my vains popping out like crazy, and I didn't feel that tunnel vision or euphoria. I felt the pre-workout but nothing overwhelming. I would like that it did one thing better than other but it did not. Actually, I should take it back because it did taste AWESOME! ... But everything after that was ok. I think this would be a great start for anyone that is about to get into pre-workout supplementation. There isn't enough Beta-Alanine to give you those massive irritating tingles and I personally didn't feel any, so that you can start with this to slowly get accustomed to them. My endurance was ok but nothing noticeable. Energy was there for a long time so I was happy about that. For example on Wednesdays I do Parallette Training and HIIT training which is hour and half total of both training. After that I do some shoulders and than go play soccer for 2 hours. The energy did stay with me trough all that time so this pre-workout did it's main job.

Currently the manufacturer has cut down on the price to $31.99 per tube. That comes out to $1.28 per serving. The price isn't that bad compared to others but this an average price for an average product in my opinion. For some reason it was not available on Amazon today so I hope they clear that issue and bring it back because I'm a prime member and free shipping is always welcome.

Side Effects

None for me. No jitters and no crushes. The energy levels was very steady.

Conclusion

I have already mentioned it that this PWO would be ideal to a beginner who wants to supplement for a boost to his workout. This will give anyone a good burst of energy for a very long time. It will help with endurance and probably be more effective if the consumer is not accustomed to Beta-Alanine. This has basic cognitive support to help stay focused and determined. It's a good PWO, but other than taste it did not stand out for me.

Thanks to Micronamin for sending it out!
  July 16, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Recovery
  • Reduced DOMS
  • Supports Veterans
  • Added Supplements For Recovery
  • 2 Scoops A Serving
  • Slight Mixing Issues

First I would like to thank Micronamin for sending their product out and letting me try it, and the SR TROOP's program for giving me the opportunity to do so. I'm a 39 year old gym enthusiast who would like to look better for his fortieth birthday. I like whey protein powders because they are perfect for the early morning or late afternoon to help with DOMS. I usually get very bad sour muscles the next day especially after playing soccer (football) so this was ideal and that is why I claimed it. What I like mostly about this whey protein powder is all the goodies that you get like Glutamine, BCAA's and Creatine.

This protein is loaded with ingredients from the 2 scoops you have to pour for one serving.

Most importantly you get 24 grams of Protein that is WPC80 sourced from Wisconsin happy cows.
With the protein you get:
4.5 Grams of fat which 2.5g of that are saturated (bad) fat and 1g is Monosaturated (good) fat. I'm not sure where the rest of the gram went.
62mg of Cholesterol
68mg of Sodium
8g of Carbohydrate - None of it is sourced from added sugar (important).

Also important to mention is that this powder does not use the standard sucralose sweetener but rather more "healthy" natural sweeteners called Swerve and Stevia.

On top of all you also additionally get 5.5g of Glutamine, 6 grams of additional BCAA's and lastly in my case 750 mg of creatine. They have already amped the creatine level to 2g which is not ideal but getting there.

With all that said ... what bothers me is that my previous reviewer has stated that he received the same product with 2 grams of creatine and the serving was "Dosing: 2 scoops for 1 serving of 24grams of protein, a stagger 45.5g per serving!" ... I also have exactly 45.5 grams of serving but yet only 750mg of Creatine ... How did they get the same amount with adding additional 1 and 1/4 gram of creatine. What have they removed instead? For me it's too coincidental and alarming. I'm not trying to start a controversy but it just bothers me and I had to question it.

At first this protein blend had a weird aftertaste like I just ate grass. It was weird but it just lasted for a few servings and after that I didn't notice it again. I think it came from Swerve or the Stevia sweetener that they use. Over all the Vanilla flavor wasn't that bad but it wasn't wow either. Honestly with all the added ingredients I would think it's that easy to find the right taste. Again it wasn't the best vanilla I have tasted but it was as bad for me to dread every time I had to drink it. The protein itself was not that hard to mix. Few shakes in my shaker with milk and it was ready to drink. I usually had two scoops after breakfast and right after my workout. Sometimes because of all the added Glutamine and BCAA's after a hard day of two fitness classes and two hours of soccer I took two servings right after.

I can tell you that this protein with all the added ingredients really helped me a lot with DOMS. The sourness wasn't as bad the next day as it was without the protein. I did feel sour but it wasn't as intense as before. It especially helped when I took two serving (four scoops) at once as soon as I returned home from playing Soccer. The extra Glutamine and BCAA's were very noticeable. The gains are actually not as much dependent on the protein as on the consumer ... meaning I need to do the work to notice gains ... there is no better or worse protein to that effect.

I noticed this protein on Amazon for 30 per 3 pound bag that you will roughly get 30 servings. This translates to paying 1$ per serving. I also like to include my special math on protein because servings are not equal in the protein world ... so it's better to see how much a individual protein cost ... You get 720 proteins per bag ... Even though it's a 3lb bag it really doesn't amount to more since you get so much of other stuff ... but than again that ups the value ... but for just the protein you pay .0416 ... pretty much the same cost if not more compared to protein isolate which is 90% protein (aka better). But!, you do get a tons of stuff additionally that can and will add up. Lastly this company is supporting a really good cause ... so it does add additional value ...

Side Effects

None that I have noticed ... I really haven't experienced any side effects with protein supplements and this protein did not negatively impact me either.

Conclusion

I'm a little heart broken that I can't be more positive for this product since the company is going right by our veterans. Unfortunately the price is a bit high in my book even with all the added goodies. Either increase the protein in the serving or lower the cost a little and this could be my go to product for my after gym consumption. It really did help me greatly in recovery and I will stand by the product for that fact. If I see this product on sale I will consider purchasing it and recommending it to my friends. Unfortunately at this moment with the price tag as is I'm going to look for alternatives.

Overall
Overall
9.5
9.5
  July 10, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinical Doses
  • Mixes Well
  • Only One Flavor
  • Takes About 14 Days Before You Start Noticing It's Efects

I'm a 39 year old gym rat who goes and hits the weights 5 times a week. On top of that I play soccer (football) as often as I could. I noticed my knees hurt especially after playing from all the twisting and turning. My rotary cups would also give me grief after my chest day. It seems like I was getting a lot more pain everywhere ... I finally decided to invest in joint support when I started taking a PCT and it suggested to do so since it causes dryness and would have my joints hurt even more ... I decided on this product since it offered a lot for the money ... I'm on my second tube with the third already waiting to be opened.

This ingredient profile has everything you would need to help out your joints.

Glucosamine Sulfate 1.5 Grams - The cornerstone of joint supplementation ... it is what cartilage is made from. Clinically dosed.
Chondroitin Sulfate 1.2 Grams - Another compound that build cartilage that you would need and it's clinically dosed here.
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 2 Grams - There is a lot to say about this ingredient but I would bore you to death. Overall in the case of joints it's anti-inflammatory so it will help to bring those joint's down after a workout. The 2 grams should be enough.

After the good stuff you have some additional as they call it "Collagen Complex" to support the three main ingredients.

Collagen 5 Grams - This is the grease between our joints. This will help your joints to stop tearing into each other and cause the pain you experience after or even during a workout. 5 grams is the minimum recommended dose ...

Hyaluronic Acid 25 mg - A molecule in your body that acts like a cushion for your joints because it binds with water. The suggested dosage is 100 to 200 so this is slightly under dosed.

L-Proline 1 Gram - This amino is already abundant but if you supplement it could help with joints and skin. Suggested dose is from 500 mg to 1 gram of this amino acid so the amount in this product is great.

L-Lysine 375 mg - This amino acid for the benefit of joints is used by the body to create collagen. The standard recommendation is 1 gram a day so what is offered here is a bit low.

Vitamin-C 100mg (170%) - Vitamin C is what Glycin, Proline and Lycine use to create collagen and cartilage ...

Calcium 150mg (15%) - The building block of our bones

Magnesium 50 mg (15%) - Magnesium is the mineral that will help your bones stay strong.

I take one scoop of this and put in a tall glass with water. I stir for a while until everything is broken down and drink it. The taste is ok nothing wow and nothing that would make me turn away from drinking it.

I need to stress that it will take some time for this product to be effective. Just like any other joint support supplement you need to be patient. Don't think that when you are half done with the tube it's not working and you stop taking it. You need to be patient and you need to be consistent if you want to help out your joints. I'm personally almost done with my second tube and my joints are not bothering me at all. I did not experience anything different when I started taking PCT. The fish oil alone might help you, but to feel good and be focused on growth of you muscles and not growth on your pain, than you need to add a join supplement to your regime. This product does it for me ... I can play soccer (football) and not hurt the next day. I can do heavy chest lifts and not feel my rotator cuffs. I know how bad joint pain can be so I'm actually willingly dishing out my money on this product to feel "good". I don't hear my knees cracking when I warm up for a game like it did before. I think it helped me with my Tennis elbow because it didn't last as long as I think it would. I imagine that all the anti-inflammatory ingredients just overall help me cope better and heal faster.

The price varies on Amazon for me ... usually it's under 20$ ... I recently bought my third tube for 17$ which makes it .56 cents a serving. That's not cheap but I prefer that over the pain. Some things are just worth paying for and in this product I get a lot of support for my joints, cartilage and lubrication. The top contender currently on SR does not have as much of the ingredients and is definitely much more expensive. The only thing that beats this product is the companies name that backs it up.

Side Effects

There is none to think of. I think over all this is a must have. If you ever went through joint pain you probably will not think twice about getting a supplement and this one is not that expensive.

Conclusion

For the price and the ingredient profile this is a no-brainer for joint support. I personally think it should be number 1 because it's just got more for the money. I also think that since the product is in a powder format it's even a better option. I'm really tired personally of all the pills i have to take. The other consideration is if you have any other unflavored supplement in a powder format (hint. creatine) you can always add it to this serving for an ok flavor. So, to sum it up ... go to Amazon, buy this product, take it consistently for 14 days or so and after that you will start remembering what it's like to feel young again.

Overall
Thanks to CSA Nutrition for sending it out!
  July 9, 2017

• Increased Strength
  • Bit Too Expensive

First I would like to thank CSA Nutrition for sending their product out and letting me try it, and the SR TROOP's program for giving me the opportunity to do so.

Hi i'm a 39 year old 6'2" 230 pounds gym rat. I usually go about 5 times a week to the gym. All of these days are strength training with a minimum 20 minute cardio. When I noticed this product being offered I wanted to try it myself so that I could push a little more on my muscles to get that full sourness. This might not be healthy but if I don't have sour muscles the next day than I think my previous day was wasted. Honestly I was taken by surprise how effective this product was ... I'm glad I can share this with you since a lot of times I've been let down by promises these supplement companies are making.

So they bonded these two compounds called creatine and beta alanine together to bring you something new called 2-Methylguanidino Ethanoic 3-Aminopropanoic Acid. Creatine is a supplement that will give you extra strength while beta-alanine helps you with endurance. Now combine them both and you should be able to lift more for a longer time.

There is nothing to comment here since these came in a pills format. I weight 230 pounds, therefore I took 3 pills in the morning and 3 pills in the evening as recommended. The pills were easy to swallow and there was no aftertaste. Picture added for reference.

Here is where the product shines. I have broken all my barriers after a few days of taking this product. The results won't be anything massive but you will definitely go over what you did before. Please don't think you will all suddenly lift 50 - 100 pounds more but you will definitely be able to lift a bit more and what is more important you will be able to do more reps. I felt that endurance lasted longer while I was doing reps and I could easily transcend from doing 12 reps to 15 reps of the same weight. On some exercises I could stay at the same rep count but increase weight. This is not something easy to accomplish for me and it takes me weeks to make that jump. I did this just by adding this product to my supplement stack. So I believe this product really does what it says. The only thing that would be hard for me to judge is the speed part. I'm not really sure if that helped me run faster etc ...

Here is where the product stops shining for me personally. You can only purchase this supplement from the manufacturer's website. The standard price is 30$ per bottle, since my size requires for me to take 6 tablets a day that comes out to 20 servings that cost 1.5$ per servings. That unfortunately is very expensive for me compared to taking just creatine monohydrate by itself. Now if you serious about gaining strength and if you making money from training than you could go for the sales ... currently they have a sale where you can buy 3 tubes and receive 1 for free ...
this comes out to 1.125 per serving for the 80 servings. It is still a little bit to much for the average Joe like me.

Now, if you weight under 200 pounds you would be taking 4 tablets a day. That makes it a dollar per serving per tube when you buy one and .75 cents if you buy 3 and get 1 free. If you under 200 pounds this actually comes out to be pretty competitive product compared to others.

Side Effects

I did not experience bloating like most of the others did. I have no side effects to speak of.

Conclusion

If I was making money from being strong than this would be the product I would be buying to help me with that. Unfortunately for me personally there is no need to gain strength at that price. There are other much cheaper solutions out there that will provide almost identical results with out spending all that money. If you are under 200 pounds (one day hopefully that would be me) this creatine blend becomes even more attractive. I might have to revisit this product if I reach a plateau and want some boost to go above it. I'm glad I was able to take a product that delivered on most of it's promise. If you have the money or the need you will not be disappointed.

June 22, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Mix-ability

Hello, I'm a 39 gym rat that is trying to get more lean mass while shedding extra pounds. I figured I spend a little more money on protein isolate so that I can get my protein quicker to my body after working out. I noticed this protein powder while passing Vitamin World and noticed a big sign 2 for the price of 1 ... could not resist.

Very simple whey protein isolate profile. For 36 grams of scoop you get 30 grams of protein. With those proteins you also get 140 Calories, 1.5 gram of Fat, 2 grams of Carbohydrate and 20mg of cholesterol. ...

With the 36g you also get a buku load of aminos:

1L-Threonine 2,021 mg
1L-Tryptophan*** 486 mg
L-Tyrosine 846 mg
1L-Valine 1,699 mg
***L-Tryptophan is naturally occurring, not added.

Honestly I'm not sure what that last line mean ... Does this mean they added other aminos?

I bought the Vanilla flavor and I wasn't impressed. I have tried another product and the vanilla taste was much better than this in my opinion. I can't tell what was missing but it just wasn't perfect or rather I should say I had better.

This protein like every other protein isolate mixes well and quick. I don't like to add a lot of milk so usually it's hard to mix the standard protein for me. This does not apply with Isolate and this product, it quickly dissolves and it's ready to drink after just few shakes.

I usually took a one scoop right after my workout. To help replenish my body and help with the DOMS.

It's hard to say how much this product helps with gains and muscles. As for as DOMS are concerned I didn't notice anything out of ordinary. It does as good as the others since nothing significant happened to me after taking this.

So, this is the most important part for me personally. I paid for this 50$ for the two tubs at that bargain I can say that this is very competitive with the other protein isolates. For now let's do the math ... we get 25 servings of 30 grams of protein which comes out to 750 grams of protein per tube. At the price of 25 bucks this comes out to .03333 per gram of protein. In my previous review one of the competitors costed exactly the same. Although the competitor was not on sale and it was it's regular price. If we consider the regular price this protein shake at the price of 40$ comes out to .05333 per gram, ouch!.

Side Effects

I did not experience any side effects from taking this product. No increased bloating or what I experience often, flatulence.

Conclusion

I bought I tried and I'm moving on. Let's say I had the ability to buy this item on sale all the time. I would still pass because of the taste. To me there are three things important about whey protein. 1) It's not spiked 2) Price and lastly 3) taste ... I'm not sure about the first rule regarding this product since it's really hard to say, but I'm sure that second and third rule is sub par compering to others.

June 1, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Fully Transparent
  • Amazing Energy
  • Excellent Endurance
  • Great Flavor
  • A Bit Expensive
  • Lack Of Well Being

Hello SR community, I'm a 39 year old gym rat that is always looking for that extra boost of energy to stay in the gym for at least two hours at a time. I've been trying all these different pre-workouts but none so far that had a stimulant other than coffee. Obviously reading about DMAA and DMHA I wanted to test it out on myself. When I noticed a bargain of buy 2 for 1 on Kraken I didn't hesitate and went ahead and bought it.

The first thing I'm happy to observe is that there is a full disclosure of ingredients that I like. I'm really against proprietary blends. I'm going to try to be simple about the ingredients for the novice. Most Bro's can just look at the names and amount and skip the explanations.

L-Citrulline 4g - Ahh the cornerstone of NO production. If you are not sure what this ingredient does you must have been living under a rock ;). This will help in NO production which in turn will help you with fatigue and endurance. Very logical since your muscles are getting more of the nutrients that it needs since your veins are getting larger. This is why you get to see them while you are working out. The amount is clinically dosed to what is recommended by most researchers, trainers and bro's ;), kudos.

Beta Alanine 3.2g - You will know this is in there because you will feel tingles and this "burning" sensation on your body. I usually feel it on my eye lids and ears .. usually on the soft skin ... My fiance feels it on her legs ... What this ingredient does is helps you with endurance. What it does for me personally it slows down that "burning" feeling on the muscle your are working on so that you can do that extra rep. You will know what I'm talking about when you do your shoulders on a product that has Beta Alanine. Anywhere you go online you will see that 3.2 grams is the sweet spot so kudos again to Sparta.

HydroMax Glycerol Powder (65%) 2g - This ingredient will help your muscles stay hydrated. Therefore, you will last longer (hehe) and it will help you with the pump. The amount is standard for most pre-workout so I'm assuming that is the sweet spot.

Taurine 1g - Overall Taurine will help you with blood flow. Obviously since you are going to work out and will need all that oxygen and nutrients going to your muscles you want that optimal blood flow. I think I'm repeating myself but the amount in this pre-workout is dosed at a sweet spot.

Agmatine Sulfate 1g - There is a lot to be said about abut this amine ... but to be quick and simple ... it's good for your brain and helps with NO. The amount that Sparts is giving you is the usual amount and it's probably the safest.

N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NALT) 500mg - This will help you at your weakest. I'm thinking it will help you not to feel tired after rigorous training. I'm assuming it will help you go that one set more. The half gram dosage is a little bit more than recommended so you should try to put your brain to stress ;)

Eria Jarensis Extract 250mg - This is a very mild DMAA ... what is DMAA you ask? Energy booster that works like caffeine but differently in your brain. Buttom line is that it should provide you with that extra energy. The dosage is highly recommended by most websites so kudos.

Caffeine 200mg - Good ol' 2 cups of coffee to spring you to life ... The fact that I'm already taking Eria Jarensis and DMHA, the smaller amount of caffeine is welcome.

2-amino-6-methylheptane HCL (DMHA) 200mg - This just like Eria Jarensis should provide you with that feeling of euphoria and energy. You should feel in 30 minutes like the world is your oyster and you can do anything :P. Pretty much it's exactly what you would like from a pre-workout ... to give you that feeling that you can lift a lot and for a very long time. The dosage of this ingredient is a bit higher than what people are recommending.

L-Norvaline 100mg - This will help raise the amount of NO your body can produce. What does it simply mean ... your veins will get bigger :P which in return will help your muscles. This has a clinical dosage.

I purchased the new watermelon rancher flavor and I must say I really enjoyed it. The taste did mimic the actual watermelon rancher perfectly. So if you ever had one you should know what to expect. This is not an easy task for any manufacturer since most pre-workout with citrulline taste awful. So personally I was really impressed with the taste and give it a big thumbs up.

As for a dosage I went straight to one spoon since I have already taken pre-workouts before. Also, I felt sure about the one spoon since 95% of the ingredients were clinically dosed. The only concern I would have is the over dosage of DMHA but I said to myself what the heck.

I put this in a glass with 8 oz couple of stirs and ready to drink. Weird white stuff floating all around not sure what it was but I had to put more water after I drank the glass and try to gather what is left and drink that too.

So this is where most of us go first ... does the pre-workout do the job. What I have experienced using Kraken is that it does a very good job on the NO. I'm not skinny and my veins do not pop up like other bro's at the gym. Although with Kraken I did see them more clearly .. at first I have to say it looks kind of scary but than I realized the benefits it has. So if your looking for a pre-workout that can really improve the NO you definitely should consider this product. The product does provide lots of energy and endurance ... I actually took this while going to two fitness classes (forgot the names) and played soccer after for 2 hours which was 4 hours total of physical strain. The first time I did this I ended up not sleeping through the night because my muscles were throbbing. I had to sit in a tub of hot water to relax them for a while. I don't think I would have lasted that long without the pre-workout. I had such DOMS the next day I barely walked thanks to the extra endurance I experience the day before ... I know it sounds bad but it's a good thing. The only thing that this product locked was the cognitive boost. I didn't feel that focus, euphoria or a feeling of well being like i get from other pre-workouts. That is very important to me personally because I have a tendency to whine a little ... You can't say that I'm not honest ...

I bought this at a bargain 2 for 1 sale ... so it came out to be 40$ for two tubes. This made it ideal 1$ per serving that I usually look for. Unfortunately, we can't all be that lucky so when you buy it at a regular price you would have to pay 35$ per tube which comes out to 1.75$ per serving - ouch. I looked around and one portal sells it for 32 which makes it 1.60$ per serving.

Side Effects

I didn't personally experience any myself. None of the crashes that others have reported. This could be due to that I am a big guy (230 pounds) which rarely goes in my favor.

Conclusion

This is a good pre-workout that I would recommend to anyone if it was on sale. While it being at a regular price ... I would say look around ... The euphoria from DMHA just wasn't there for me. I did like the energy levels and the endurance but I wasn't mentally ready so that was a big disappointment. I still think this is a high quality product but I'm not sure if I would put it in top 3 for me personally. I would put it in the top 3 for NO ... If that is what you are looking for and a bunch of energy than by all means ... go for it you won't be disappointed.

Overall
Thanks to AZÖTH for sending it out!
  May 16, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Focus
  • As Needed
  • Lower Anxiety Levels
  • Feeling Of Wellbening
  • 10 Servings

First I would like to thank AZOTH for sending their product out and letting me try it, and the SR TROOP's program for giving me the opportunity to do so. I'm a 39 year old fart who is looking for something that can help me remember things better. Especially when I work in IT and memory is my crucial tool to do the job. Even now I still have to take tests in order to get certificates that will better my chances in advancement and job stability. When I saw Azoth I really got excited and requested a pack for myself because I was going to take a very hard exam and wanted all the help I can get.

This ingredient profile of this product have been already digested by other reviewers so meticulously that I'm going to just add my opinion. I personally like everything about this profile. I myself do not think it is under dosed like my previous reviewer. Even though I took these pills to help me with my memory it actually helped me in another way.

The pills are small and easy to swallow.

Here is where I have a lot to say about these pills. I was thrilled when I saw Azoth available on the troopers program because I was in the middle of my studies for a very hard exam. I wanted any help I could get because on my first attempt I have failed the exam miserably. I took a dose of the pills a day before the exam for my review and another dose on the exam itself. Full three pills dosage on both days. I should have read the instructions and leave a day between servings but I was nervous and completely forgot (that is why I needed these pills LOL). I can tell for sure that Azoth had really calmed me down. I took the test without any worries. I wasn't sweating like at the first attempt ... I didn't have that panic feeling ... It really helped me out that day. I did pass the exam ... barely ... I'm not sure how focused I was .. but I'm sure being calm helped a lot in staying focused on the exam. I'm not sure if it helped me with my memory that day .. although again I did pass the test.

Since I had few servings left and I had a pre-workout I was testing that didn't do anything for my focus I started taking this product one pill a day along with my pre-workout. Before I came up with the idea of taking Azoth I felt really bad during my workout. I felt awful, groggy and annoyed because of all the discomfort i felt from the pre-workout like heart palpitations, nausea, and pain. Taking just one pill of Azoth actually made the workout more tolerant ... It just kept things in check for me because I have a tendency to complain. It gave me that feeling of wellness. It really improved my mood so that the time at the gym wasn't as bad that I didn't want to return the next day.

So the product has shined so far for me ... but here is where it stops ... I just personally think it's to expensive and would not be spending the money for it. The cost of this product is 45$ per bag of 10 servings, that is a lot! ... That comes out to 4.5$ per serving. I would have to consider it vigorously ... do I pay for the pills to help me out on a exam and pass, or do I take the exam and fail and in return loose time and money. This a big dilemma but I still think it's very pricey ... so I would probably pass ...

Side Effects

I honestly did not experience any side effects from this product, even on the two days I took a full serving back to back.

Conclusion

I would buy this product in bulk if it wasn't so expensive. Personally I think it's a very effective "exam pill". A lot of times we fail exams just because we are so nervous we can't seem to focus on the exam. Unfortunately the price just doesn't warrant the purchase. If it ever came on sale I will probably dish out my money and buy some just so I can have some on "stand by".

Thanks to Strike First Nutrition for sending it out!
  May 4, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Stamina
  • Abnormal Heart Rate
  • Drug Like Feeling
  • Insomnia
  • Heavy Dyes

First I would like to thank Strike First Nutrition for sending Sinister out and let me try it, and the SR TROOP's program for giving me the opportunity to do so. I'm a 39 year old gym rat who goes usually 5 times a week. I'm progressively lifting more weights so I always turn to pre-workouts to help me achieve my goals at a better rate and at the same time help me with the pain by making me focused and relaxed.

I have to write this here because I found it so funny that I think it should be in this review ... This is straight from the tube itself ...

"Don't let the l...

"Don't let the label scare you! Don't be terrified to peel off that packaging! But most importantly, don't show an ounce of fear! Instead, be FEAR itself! SINISTER was designed to make you an absolute Bad A$$ in the gym. Those weights will be weeping the second you pick them up. People will be staring; not because you're sweating like crazy, running like a savage, or that your veins look like a road mapNo! People will be staring because you ain't afraid to lift that heavy A$$ weight. They'll stare because you're making that treadmill your little b*tch!"

Only the last sentence is somewhat true ...

So this pre-workout come with a proprietary blend:

For Strengh & Pump Matrix at 2757 mg you get:

L-Taurine, Agmatine Sulfate, Di-Creatine Malate, Ascorbic Acid, L-Norvaline. and lastly Beta-Alanine.

I don't know how much of what you get ... but just looking at the profile you don't get much of anything. On paper this looks very under dosed.

For Energy at 512mg you get:

Caffeine Anhydrous, Hordenine, Pouchong Tea Extract, Syneephrine, and lastly Yohimbine HCL.

All this supposed to help you loose weight and give you energy ... Unfortunately so much that my heart was racing it was very uncomfortable. Anyone thinking about purchasing this product should do a little bit more research on these ingredients ...

Most of the ingredients in the Energy profile I would rather never have to take again ... the price of discomfort was just way to much ...

I put one scoop in 8oz of water and I'm thankful it's not any more. This product does mix well and it fully dissolves just after few turns of my spoon. Awful taste, like I would drink some chemical ... HEAVY use of dyes ... My fingers, my counter, anything it touches would turn red ... It has this distinct chemical taste that you just never can get used to ... I always dreaded the moment I had to drink this ...

The only positive I have experienced from this product in the gym is the extra stamina I have received from it. It actually does help you while you doing your cardio. I experienced a feeling of increased oxygen levels ... I didn't run out of breath as fast as I would with out this pre workout. There was no strength increase I did not notice any pump ... especially no focus or that "good feeling" like I did experience with the other pre workouts.

I do have to add that while using this product I did loose 10 pounds .. roughly two months of usage ... I'm not sure if it's all thanks to Sinister but I'm guessing it did help.

You can buy this only from the manufacturer at the price of 59.99 for a container of 50 servings. That comes out to 1.20 per serving which is not bad. I only took this one scoop at a time so it lasted me for longer than I wanted to.

Side Effects

I have a lot to say about this product in this section. First and foremost ... insomnia ... which is what I am NOT used to. I go out fast and usually sleep through the night with no issues ... When I started taking this product I either don't fall asleep quick or wake up during the night. This has been the most annoying and painful process I had to endure. I was hoping it would pass as I got used to the ingredients in this product but unfortunately it did not. What did pass after 30x times or so, were the sweats ... and the heart palpitations and the feeling of nausea ... I'm assuming this product is going to help me burn calories while I'm working out but I really don't want all of that at the price I paid.

Conclusion

I personally would NOT recommend this product to anyone of my friends. I just don't think it is worth the "pain" you have to go through to shed a pound or two. If this product was meant for fat burning I might have given it a bit more and maybe I would suggest it ... but as for as a pre-workout I say stay away from it.