bromine2122

• Member has been active for 3 years, and was last online today

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by bromine2122

Overall
Overall
9.5
9.5
Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
  October 17, 2017

• Increased Focus
  • Increased Pump
  • -Trucker Meth

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    What's up SR this review is for the hottest pre workout for 2017 which is the Olympus Labs Re1gn pre workout. This is a product that I even thought about doing a pre-order for back before it came out. Also I finished this product a few weeks back but I'm just now getting a chance to do the review. I work 2 jobs and close to 70hrs a week so sometimes finding time can be tricky. Anyways re1gn promises to make you have great focus, crazy energy, pumps, and finally endurance. Let's see how this stuff does

R...

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

Re1gn has anything and everything you could ask for in a pre-workout. I'm also convinced that there is trucker meth in it. Now this stuff has 5 patented ingredients in it the 6th being trucker meth. Those 5 are Kanna ease, teacrine, vaso6, agmass, and astragin. With Re1gn you will get 300mg of caffeine per 2 scoops along with citrulline 5g, agmatine1g, and pomegranate powder extract 300mg. This product also has eria jarensis in it for the crazy and intense focus.

The flavor I received was Area 51 which tasted just like it sounds a mystery flavor. But for me it tasted more of a sour gummy bear taste which I really like. Didn't have any mixability issues with this product everything was fine. Dosing was to take 2 scoops 30mins before the gym with 8-10oz of water

WOW.this stuff is crazy! My body felt like it was on trucker meth for 1hr+ holy s**t balls this stuff is crazy strong. Re1gn is not for a beginner or anyone that doesn't fill like being awake for 24hrs straight. But if you're a stim junkie like myself then this stuff is on your pre-workout bucket list to try because it's really that good. I have to stay it didn't slow down either with the intense feeling I got walking into the gym. That same feeling was still with me for the whole day. I work 2 jobs currently and sometimes the only time I'm able to train is at 4am. The energy from Re1gn kept me going all day even while waking up that early. Which usually means I'm waking up at 330am to get ready have a quick shake and go. When I was taking Re1gn that all changed by lifts were off the charts I was hitting a PR each and every day at the gym. I did 800lb on the leg press twice, Hit my old PR on rack & pulled to 525 for 3. These two different exercises I've always had issues going heavy for set and reps. but not while taking Re1gn I felt like Ronnie Coleman training hardcore & balls to the wall lifting with no remorse. Overall if you're a stim junkie then buy all of this now.

Right now A1supplements.com you can buy Re1gn for 39.99 for 20 servings which is 1.99 a serving and it's worth every penny.

Side Effects

Trucker Meth lol

Conclusion

This stuff is amazing in fact I like it so much while taking it that I bought more of it while A1supplements.com was having a sale. I got Iseefury, and krusherz. This is a must pre-workout for anyone that is looking to kill it in the gym!!

October 17, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Decent Value
    • Efficient Protein Blend
    • Taste Good
    • Good Recovery

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
      A big shout out to Dymatize for their support of the SR Troops this is my forth review from this company. I've enjoyed the other products that I've tired from Dymatize. When the company put up I wanted to give it a shot because I've never used anything like it before. Now let's see what kind of protein powder this stuff is.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

Like the other Dymatize product's full label panel on the back of the product. With this product you will get 21g of protein, 4g of bcaa, 2g of leucine, and 130 calories per scoop. This product is also gluten-free for anyone out there thinking of trying it.

Well I wanted to get banana nut but they were out of it. So I ended up with rich chocolate which tasted really good. Didn't have any issues with the mixability of the protein other than the easiest way to mix was with water. If you used almond milk or anything else I would always use a blender to mix it up easier. Dosing was taking 2-3 servings with 8oz of your favorite drink per day. I normally took it 3 times a day. Which really made a difference.

Now to the good part does this stuff really work as a time release protein source? For me yes it does. I would take this product multiple times a day. My daily route is very busy so I like to get extra shakes in where I can to make sure I keep my calories up during the day. Plus like coach Rich says I don't count these shakes as a meal they are just a snack. I'm trying to keep around 3.8-4k calories per day just because of how busy I am. Another good thing about elite X.T is it uses nutrateric which makes this product and even slower protein source. My days are usually14+hrs plus the gym so anytime I can get extra protein during the day along with eat whole food sources makes it better to stay full for a longer period of time. Also unlike other protein sources this one did not make my stomach hurt or make me feel bloated and gassy. There was no stomach issues while taking this protein product. If you live a very busy and active lifestyle trying giving elite x.t a trying it's a quality protein that's worth it.

At Walmart.com a 2lb tub of elite X.T goes for 18.01 for 27 servings a tub. Which is 66cents a serving pretty cheap if you ask me.

Side Effects

Protein Gainz

Conclusion

If you looking to try or have never tried a time release give Elite X.T. a try. This is a quality protein that's worth the price.

October 9, 2017

• Good Recovery
      • Lil Expensive
      • May Cause Stomach Disorders
      • Overpriced
      ---Introduction---
      Huge thank you to Dymatize for their support of the SR Troops program. I've always heard great things about this company. This is my second review of a product that Dymatize makes. The first being their new pre-workout and now I'm doing a review for their weight gainer called super mass gainer. Right now I'm looking to bulk up a put some weight on so when dymatize put this up I was excited to give it a try. Now let's get big.
      ---Ingredient Profile---
      ---Introduction---
      ---Ingredient Profile---
      Like most weight gainers the ingredient list is quite long. So I will give you a nice easy to read list with the highlights of this product. First off you get 1,280c with 32oz of milk. But if you add goodies in their like I did that number will be higher. Along with the 1,280c you will also get 52g of protein from 5 different protein sources. Then you get 10.9g of BCAA's for all day muscle recovery. Next you will get 5.2g of leucine. Then you get 23g of sugar which isn't too bad for a weight gainer. And 1g of creatine monohydrate. In all a quality weight gainer that in theory will help put muscle weight on.
      ---Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
      Like with any weight gainers using a normal shaker cup along with water and milk will not work. You have to use a blender. I have a vitamix 5200 which will pretty much blend anything. So it was easy for me to use serious mass. I would normally 2.5cups with 32oz of milk along with a banana, fruit, and some sometimes candy. A few times I just did water, ice, and ice cream then put it in the freezer for a bit. It was really tasty. Mixability with the blender was not an issue. I normally just took it daily.
      ---Effectiveness---
      Looking to get hefty,hefty,hefty serious mass will help you reach those goals. Right now I'm at 205lb and I'm looking to add some extra weight to my frame. I also work two jobs and burn a lot calories during the day so I really don't mind getting a little extra in. I'm looking to get up to 215-220lb in weight which is the reason why I wanted to try this product. Normally I would make a shake first thing in the morning then bring it with me to work. I would drink it in-between breakfast and lunch. I get up pretty early usually around 5am so by 10am I'm ready for some food. The shake came in handy because it would keep me full till lunch time which would be 1-2pm. Now with the extra calories from this shake it did make me gassy during the day along with extra trips to the bathroom. I drank the shakes pretty quick due to timing issues when I'm at work. Drinking such a high amount of calories that fast didn't help. However it did help me get close to my goal of 220lb while take this I was able to get up to 217 with the extra calories I was consuming. My daily calorie intake when from 3,200 up to 5,200 per day when I included the shakes in my diet. Overall this weight gainer that will put some size on you.
      ---Value---
      Bodybuilding.com you get a 6lb tub of super mass gainer for 27.99 which is $3.50 a serving and there is 8 servings in a 6lb tub.
      ---Side Effects----
      Making some hefty gainz
      ---Conclusion----
      Looking to bulk up or needing to put some size on? Give super mass gainer a try! This weight gainer will help put weight and some size on at the same time. Now the 6lb tub can be costly per serving so I would go with the 12 bag because it will be cheaper of the two. Overall this is a quality weight gainer.

Thanks to Magnum Nutraceuticals for sending it out!
        October 3, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Mixes Very Well
      • Improved Recovery
      • Light On Stomach
      • Gluten Free
      • Lactose Free
      • A Little Pricey

Huge thank you to magnum nutraceuticals for their support of the SR Troops program. This review is for their protein powder called Quattro. Which magnum claims to be the world's most advance protein formula? So the real question does Quattro live up to this claim? Let's find out. This product is also lactose free, gluten free, and nut free.

Magnum Quattro uses a 4-stage protein blend. First you get a whey protein isolate 90%, then you get a milk protein isolate 90%, followed by micellar casein 85%, and finally you get egg protein isolate. So you will get a nice blend of protein sources with this product. Also 1 scoop yields 140c, 5g of sugar, and 30g of protein. Magnum uses both natural & artificial flavoring along with including digestive enzyme in the product.

The flavor I received was sea salt caramel which tasted really good. Didn't have any mixability issues with the protein. Dosing was take 1-2 servings 2-4 times a day with 12-16oz of water. I normally took 1 serving twice a day.

Magnum nutraceuticals did and amazing job with Quattro I was surprised with how effective this product was. I would take it twice a day doing one scoop each time. I would normally take a scoop in-between my breakfast and lunch. Then I would take another one right after my workout. When I would take Quattro I didn't have any digestive issues with this protein. Other proteins in the best would give me stomach issues along with giving me really bad farts. But with Quattro there was not issue here. I also notice the four different sources of protein blends really kept me full. When taking it as an in-between after breakfast and before lunch the protein always kept me full in till I was able to eat lunch. And as a post-workout protein drink this product helped replenish my muscles from an intense workout out. If you are looking for a complete protein source give Quattro a try you will like it.

Bodybuilding.com had a 2lb tub of Quattro for 38.71 which is a 1.55 a serving that of course if you took one serving a day. The price would double with the use of multiple servings. Not the cheapest protein by any means but it worked really good with me.

Side Effects

Protein gainz

Conclusion

If you are in the market for a new protein to give Quattro a try it will not disappoint. But this protein also comes at a cost. It will get expensive if you buy it all the time.

Overall
      Thanks to AZÖTH for sending it out!
        September 20, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • -Whatever It Takes Attitude
      • Better Mental Clarity
      • Enhanced Cognition
      • Improved Focus
      • More Positive Mood
      • No Prop Blends
      • Not Stim Heavy

Huge thank you to AZOTH for their support of the SR troops program. This is there new and improved version of azoth. The original one which was up on SR was really good and the results were solid from a mental clarity and focus aspect. When azoth 2.0 was put up on the site I wanted to give it a try to see if it's just as good. Let's see what kind of nootpric agent this product really is.

The new version of Azoth 2.0 is full label discloser just like the original one. First you have ashwagandha at 500mg this is a great ingredient to help reduce stress in the body. Then you have l-tyrosine at 500mg which will help you perform better under stress. PhosphatidylSerine at 500mg which will help support a more clear thinking while you are doing daily tasks. Sulbutiamine 400mg this will help boost your energy along with giving you more of a laser sharp focus. Alpha-GPC 300mg will help improve brain function during the day. Teacrine at 100mg which is a time delayed caffeine source and it also will help reduce the crash. Hordenine hcl at 50mg for and added stimulate. Bioperine at 5mg to help your body better absorb it. And finally you get huperzine 1% at 100mcg for increase memory.
      Taste + Mixability + Dosing
      Azoth comes in a pill form which is taking with a light meal. Anywhere between 1-3pils I did 3 pills daily with breakfast.

Azoth is coming back with a fury with their new and improved focus agent. Azoth 2.0 will help you increase to mental output during the day along with more of a cognitive focus. I currently have a full-time along with a part-time job. So when I'm working a 14hr+ day that extra boost of cognitive thanking really makes a difference. I also felt and increase in decision making. Both of my jobs are retail oriented so you deal with a lot of interesting people. Sometimes I'm forced to make quick and fast decisions at work. While taking azoth that process was easier for me to make without having to second guess myself. I also noticed an extra boost or energy throughout my day along with not being as mentally tired. Before towards the end of my long day I notice more of a mental fatigued. But while taking azoth 2.0 that effect went away which was very welcome news for myself. My ability to achieve more tasks during the day also increase along with better productivity. I was able to achieve more during the day while not being nearly as stressed to get these projects done. Azoth 2.0 is a great product for anyone that is always on the go or has a very stressful job.

On the Azoth website you can get a 15 serving bottle for 34.95 which is 2.33 a serving. It's not the cheapest but the results I got from it makes up for the cost.

Side Effects

Zero side effects

Conclusion

Do you have a demanding job? Is the stress of daily life getting you down? Well Azoth 2.0 is here to take all of that away. This is a great product for anyone that is currently in that environment. This is a product worth trying to help you achieve your daily tasks. Or in the words of the late Rich Piana do whatever I takes.

September 5, 2017

• Powder Clumps Up In Tub
      • Slightly Expensive
      • Focus
      Introduction + Supplement facts
      Huge thank you to Dymatize Nutrition for their support of the SR Troops program. I would also like to thank them for the gift box they sent with the product. Which was pretty neat they sent out a shaker cup along with a t-shirt. I was really looking forward to trying this product because the profile looked solid as a rock. Let's see how this stuff stacks up as a pre-workout.
      Introduction + Supplement facts
      The label for Pre WO is fully disclosed which is nice to see this is something all companies should be doing. First off you will get 8g of citrulline malate for those nasty pumps at the gym. This is also high range which is really nice to see. Then you get 3g of beta-alanine just for the tingles along with keeping your endurance up. Then you have taurine at 2g to help with muscle endurance. Betaine at 2g for extra strength in the gym. Inositol at 2g to help with fat loss. NALT at 350mg to help with mood along with keeping you focus during your workout. Caffeine 300mg. Coconut powder 200mg. And theacrine at 125mg which I believe is the highest amount for any pre-workout. This will also help reduce the crash after the gym.
      Taste + Mixability + Dosing
      The flavor I received was handspun cotton candy which tasted really good. Some flavors are hit or miss with the taste. Dymatize did a great job with the flavor profile it tasted like the cotton candy you would get at the state fair. There was clumping issues when I received it. But once I mixed it with water everything was fine. Dosing was 1 scoop with 12oz of water 30min before the gym.
      Effectiveness 8.4/10
      I was really surprised with how good the pre-workout really was. I know dymatize had another pre-workout which I never tired. Their new PWO was really effective at achieving a good quality lift. The high amounts of pump ingredients really made a difference with getting a quality pump in the gym. The pump was sustain during my entire workout which would range from 45min to a 1.5hrs. The betaine aspect of this product really was really good. It really help improved my strength. The NALT really help with my focus during the workout it gave me the extra focus and drive to lift heaver in the gym. Overall it made a big difference when it came to training larger muscle groups like back and legs. The theacrine really help with sustain energy during my workouts. On heavy days like barbell rows, squats, leg press, the extra energy really made a difference. Overall this was a solid pre workout and one that I really enjoyed. It covered all the bases when it came to getting a quality lift in.
      Value 6.0/10
      The cheapest place I found pre wo at was vitamin shoppe where 30 servings goes for 39.99 which is a 1.33 a serving. Not the cheapest amount for a pre workout but it would be one that I would buy again.
      Side Effects
      Zero side effects
      Conclusion
      PRE WO is a great overall solid pre workout that covers all the bases to help you insure a quality lift each and every time. If you are in the market for a new pre workout give this one a try.

Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
        August 3, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Whole Food Sources
      • Excellent Macro-Nutrient Composition
      • Lactose Free
      • Convenient
      • Taste Great
      • Increased Recovery
      • Dextrose
      • Slightly Expensive
      Introduction + Supplement facts
      Huge thank you to RedCon1 for their support of the SR Troops program. This review is for MRE or meals ready to eat. I have tired other products that redcon1 has made though the trooper program and I've seen great results. When the company put up MRE for review I was excited to give it a try.
      Introduction + Supplement facts
      Redcon1 did a great job with the profile of this product. Unlike similar products MRE uses real or whole foods sources. Which might explain one reason why the cost is so high. Also MRE has no whey for the protein sources but use real food like beef, chicken, eggs, and salmon. You will also get MCT oil for your healthy fats for the people that are the bulletproof diet. Also you will get rolled oats for your carbohydrates source. Now redcon1 does not give you and exact breakdown of how much beef is in it. Like the label doesn't say 4oz of grass fed beef. So if you are wanted and exact number I know redcon1 made a video talking about the amount of food that is used in MRE.
      Taste + Mixability + Dosing
      The taste of MRE was amazing has to be one of the best tasting stuff on the market. The flavor I received was blueberry cobbler which smells and taste amazing. It smells like a blueberry muffin so good. The mixability side of it you have to use a blender. The 4 scoops that are used for each serving will not fit in a shaker cup plus adding the water.

Effectiveness 9.2/10
      MRE is a great product for anyone that is looking for a meal on the go or too busy to eat. This stuff was great at keeping me full in-between my meals or if I was having a really busy day and knew it would be a while before I ate again. Also the other good aspect is you are getting real food sources. Which was really nice because I felt fuller versus other products that would make my stomach feel bloated and really gassy. MRE never made me feel this way it was really easy to digest and I didn't have any issues. The other aspect that I really like it that it's easy to make for those on the go days. Normally I would make the shake the night before just like coach Rich Piana would and then it would be nice a cold the following day. With the whole food sources that are used in MRE like the chicken, beef, eggs, and salmon along with the rolled oats it really made a difference with helping me stay full longer along with giving me more energy during the day.

Value 6.0/10
      Now for being a whole food meal replacement the price of this stuff is not cheap. But you are getting a quality product. I would buy MRE again but only if I had the extra cash to do so. The cheapest place was DPS nutrition where a 25 serving tub goes for 79.99 which is 3.19 per serving. Not cheap by any means.

Side Effects

Zero side effects

Conclusion

MRE is at the top of the class when it comes to a meal replacement but the cost alone will drive people away. Unless you have the money and don't really care about spending it MRE would be something I would only buy if it's on a really good sale. But this product is worth a try.

Thanks to Gold Star Performance for sending it out!
        August 1, 2017

Cons:
      • Taste
      • Increased Focus
      • Increased Mood
      • -Not Widely Available
      Introduction + Supplement facts
      Huge thank you to Gold Star Performance for their support of the SR Troops program. This is the second time that I've tried a product from this company. Back when Stack3d.com used to do giveaways I was lucky enough to win a tub of Triple X from these guys. Triple X was a great product for myself and the results were really good. When the brand put up New Jack I was excited to give it a try.
      Introduction + Supplement facts
      If you're looking for a full label pre-workout this is not one. With new jack you will get a prop blend of ingredients along with a little bit of full label. So it's a 50/50 mix with this product. First you will get Taurine at 750mg, then you get Tyrosine at 300mg, followed by caffeine at 350mg, and finally you get the 4.450g prop blend. In here you will find the beta-alanine, creatine, citrulline, agmatine sulfate, synephrine HCL, yohimbine, and finally 1,4, DMAA which I've never tried before.
      Taste + Mixability + Dosing
      The flavor I received was golly rancher which was good but not amazing. To me it really didn't taste like the real thing. So for the people that are looking for a great tasting pre workout you might want to look elsewhere. Take 1 scoop 15-30mins before workout with 8-10oz of water.

Effectiveness 9.2/10
      Gold Star did a great job with this pre workout wow it hits pretty strong. I was really surprised to see how quick it kicked in. Usually around the 15-20min mark I was really noticing the new jack working and it would not stop from there. This 1,4 DMAA was no joke my energy and focus level were off the chart. Even on the days were I felt tired when I took new jack I was alert and ready to smash the weights. Even know this product does contain pro blends in certain areas I was able to still get a good pump along with great endurance. Even while I was doing my warm-up sets I was able to feel the pumps. The energy and focus aspect was pretty intense. New jack will give you sweat city while training delts at the gym. My workouts kept getting better while my lifts were getting stronger while on new jack. I felt like Johnny Jackson when I was sling the weights around. When I was training legs I hit a PR on squats with 545lbs for 2 reps, and 810lb for 2 reps on the legs press something that I never thought would happen. But new jack took me to a whole level with my training. Gold Star should change the name to new crack because you will feel cracked out on this stuff.

Value 5.0/10
      There is not a lot of places that carry this stuff but I was able to find it at flex it nutrition. Where a 30 serving tub went for 36.99 which is a 1.23 per serving not the cheapest.

Side Effects

Zero Side effects

Conclusion

Wow I was really shocked with how effective this pre workout was. This is a great product for someone who is and advance user or someone that is looking to step up there pre workout game. The price per serving is a little step but I would buy again if I had the extra cash.

Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!
        June 26, 2017

• No Focus
        Introduction + Supplement facts
        This review is for Blackstone labs resurgence this product is a BCAA + Nootropics this is the first time I've reviewed a product by blackstone labs. This is a BCAA product that will give you focus along with muscle recovery at the same time. The reason why I wanted to do a review of this product is because there is a unique aspect with the addition of nootropics in it. Now let's see how this product stacks up.
        Introduction + Supplement facts
        Some Blackstone lab products are prop blend and others are full label. This one is a somewhat blend and full label. First you have resurgence blend at 640mg this has HICA, thebromine, and CDP choline. Next you have L-Leucine 2g, L-Isoleucine 1g, L-Valine 1g, L-Lysine 1g, L-Taurine 1g. Then you have threonine 950mg, L-Alanine 500mg, Methionine 300mg, and finally phenylaanine 150mg.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
        The flavor that I received was fruit punch which you would think it would be a safe bet and taste good. But no. Anytime I've had a BCAA product that has HICA in it the taste is never good. This stuff was alright but not the best. Didn't have any mixing issues. Dosing 1-2 servings either pre or post workout. With 8-10oz
        Effectiveness 2.0/10
        Wow all I have to say is yea blackstone really didn't do a good job on this one. I was really looking forward to the muscle recovery along with the focus aspect of this product. But all I really got was a really bad tasting product that wasn't close to fruit punch and little or no focus and recovery. I really didn't see any form of extra focus during my workouts which really made it bad during the heavy lifting days like back and legs. There really wasn't any muscle recovery with this product either if anything I felt that my recovery time took longer because of this product. Which if you are going to spend your hard working money on a BCAA with some focus added to it you better hope it works. Now from the nootropic aspect there pretty zero focus in this stuff for me. Now if they put 600mg of alpha GPC then we might get s**t done in the gym. It was a letdown because there days that I need an extra mental boost to my workouts. Every time I took resurgence it never helped at all. Which really sucked after working a 13hr day and your training legs looking for an extra mentally boost. It a lack of better terms don't waste your money on this. I would have been better off just buying straight BCAA's and adding alpha-GPC to it.
        Value 2.0/10
        The cheapest place I was able to find it was on A1supplements.com where a 30 serving tub goes for 34.99 which is a 1.16 a serving. Hit don't waste your money.
        Side Effects
        Zero focus along with no muscle recovery.
        Conclusion
        Unlike other blackstone lab product that have worked for me this one didn't do anything at all. I would not even give this away as a Christmas gift.

Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!
          June 9, 2017

• Thermo
        Introduction + Supplement facts
        This review is for Blackstone Labs DustV2. I've tried the original dust that had the amp c in it and wow that stuff was amazing. I've also tried both version of dust xtreme DMAA & DMHA both were great. But I have yet to try dustV2 which would be the middle child in the dust family. DustV2 claims to give you great energy focus and pumps. Now let's see how this version of dust stacks up.
        Introduction + Supplement facts
        Unlike the other dust versions this one uses and 8.3g property blend in it. In this blend you will get beta alanine, l-Taurine, l-Carnitine-l-tartrate, citrulline malate 2:1, n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, betaine anhydrous, agmatine sulfate, l-norvaline, di-caffeine malate, caffeine anhydrous, hordeinine, n-methyl tyramine, maxxEndureXT (stearoyl vanniylamide)
        Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
        The flavor that I received was black lemonade which was not too bad but it could be very bitter and sour for some people. Didn't have any issues with the mixability of the product either. Dosing was mix 1 scoop with 8-10oz of water 30min before your workout.

Effectiveness 5.0/10
        DustV2 is a great beginner pre-workout otherwise I would not purchase this product again. This is nothing like the other versions of dust. Now I did get a good amount of energy along with some focus during my workouts but it was not over the top. If you looking to walk into the gym and set a PR with dumbell flys this will not take you there. But this will give you a decent workout. Along this line the energy was good enough to get me though leg day even after working a 13hr day but it still lacked the energy and drive to go balls deep during squats. I was really hoping that this would be close to the original dust because that was crazy strong. But it really never took me to the level that I felt the need to just smash the weights like Branch Warren at metoflex. You could still feel the beta-alanine along with the pumps from the citrullline but it really never gave you the great endurance and pumps like similar pre-workouts that I've had before. If you're looking for the best dust to take this one may not be the one for you. But if you are just starting off with pre-workouts this would be a very good one for you to take.

Value 4.0/10
        The cheapest place I could find dustV2 was elite nutrition where a 30 serving tub went for 33.99 which is a 1.13 per serving.
        Side Effects
        Zero

Conclusion
        If you are a beginner with pre-workouts DustV2 is a really good product to get. But if you're looking for something a little stronger I would look elsewhere.