bromine2122

• Whole Food Sources
  • Dextrose
  • Slightly Expensive
Introduction + Supplement facts
Huge thank you to RedCon1 for their support of the SR Troops program. This review is for MRE or meals ready to eat. I have tired other products that redcon1 has made though the trooper program and I've seen great results. When the company put up MRE for review I was excited to give it a try.
Introduction + Supplement facts
Redcon1 did a great job with the profile of this product. Unlike similar products MRE uses real or whole foods sources. Which might explain one reason why the cost is so high. Also MRE has no whey for the protein sources but use real food like beef, chicken, eggs, and salmon. You will also get MCT oil for your healthy fats for the people that are the bulletproof diet. Also you will get rolled oats for your carbohydrates source. Now redcon1 does not give you and exact breakdown of how much beef is in it. Like the label doesn't say 4oz of grass fed beef. So if you are wanted and exact number I know redcon1 made a video talking about the amount of food that is used in MRE.
Taste + Mixability + Dosing
The taste of MRE was amazing has to be one of the best tasting stuff on the market. The flavor I received was blueberry cobbler which smells and taste amazing. It smells like a blueberry muffin so good. The mixability side of it you have to use a blender. The 4 scoops that are used for each serving will not fit in a shaker cup plus adding the water.

Effectiveness 9.2/10
MRE is a great product for anyone that is looking for a meal on the go or too busy to eat. This stuff was great at keeping me full in-between my meals or if I was having a really busy day and knew it would be a while before I ate again. Also the other good aspect is you are getting real food sources. Which was really nice because I felt fuller versus other products that would make my stomach feel bloated and really gassy. MRE never made me feel this way it was really easy to digest and I didn't have any issues. The other aspect that I really like it that it's easy to make for those on the go days. Normally I would make the shake the night before just like coach Rich Piana would and then it would be nice a cold the following day. With the whole food sources that are used in MRE like the chicken, beef, eggs, and salmon along with the rolled oats it really made a difference with helping me stay full longer along with giving me more energy during the day.

Value 6.0/10
Now for being a whole food meal replacement the price of this stuff is not cheap. But you are getting a quality product. I would buy MRE again but only if I had the extra cash to do so. The cheapest place was DPS nutrition where a 25 serving tub goes for 79.99 which is 3.19 per serving. Not cheap by any means.

Side Effects

Zero side effects

Conclusion

MRE is at the top of the class when it comes to a meal replacement but the cost alone will drive people away. Unless you have the money and don't really care about spending it MRE would be something I would only buy if it's on a really good sale. But this product is worth a try.

Thanks to Gold Star Performance for sending it out!
  August 1, 2017

• Increased Focus
  • Increased Mood
  • Taste
  • -Not Widely Available
Introduction + Supplement facts
Huge thank you to Gold Star Performance for their support of the SR Troops program. This is the second time that I've tried a product from this company. Back when Stack3d.com used to do giveaways I was lucky enough to win a tub of Triple X from these guys. Triple X was a great product for myself and the results were really good. When the brand put up New Jack I was excited to give it a try.
Introduction + Supplement facts
If you're looking for a full label pre-workout this is not one. With new jack you will get a prop blend of ingredients along with a little bit of full label. So it's a 50/50 mix with this product. First you will get Taurine at 750mg, then you get Tyrosine at 300mg, followed by caffeine at 350mg, and finally you get the 4.450g prop blend. In here you will find the beta-alanine, creatine, citrulline, agmatine sulfate, synephrine HCL, yohimbine, and finally 1,4, DMAA which I've never tried before.
Taste + Mixability + Dosing
The flavor I received was golly rancher which was good but not amazing. To me it really didn't taste like the real thing. So for the people that are looking for a great tasting pre workout you might want to look elsewhere. Take 1 scoop 15-30mins before workout with 8-10oz of water.

Effectiveness 9.2/10
Gold Star did a great job with this pre workout wow it hits pretty strong. I was really surprised to see how quick it kicked in. Usually around the 15-20min mark I was really noticing the new jack working and it would not stop from there. This 1,4 DMAA was no joke my energy and focus level were off the chart. Even on the days were I felt tired when I took new jack I was alert and ready to smash the weights. Even know this product does contain pro blends in certain areas I was able to still get a good pump along with great endurance. Even while I was doing my warm-up sets I was able to feel the pumps. The energy and focus aspect was pretty intense. New jack will give you sweat city while training delts at the gym. My workouts kept getting better while my lifts were getting stronger while on new jack. I felt like Johnny Jackson when I was sling the weights around. When I was training legs I hit a PR on squats with 545lbs for 2 reps, and 810lb for 2 reps on the legs press something that I never thought would happen. But new jack took me to a whole level with my training. Gold Star should change the name to new crack because you will feel cracked out on this stuff.

Value 5.0/10
There is not a lot of places that carry this stuff but I was able to find it at flex it nutrition. Where a 30 serving tub went for 36.99 which is a 1.23 per serving not the cheapest.

Side Effects

Zero Side effects

Conclusion

Wow I was really shocked with how effective this pre workout was. This is a great product for someone who is and advance user or someone that is looking to step up there pre workout game. The price per serving is a little step but I would buy again if I had the extra cash.

Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!
  June 26, 2017

• No Focus
    Introduction + Supplement facts
    This review is for Blackstone labs resurgence this product is a BCAA + Nootropics this is the first time I've reviewed a product by blackstone labs. This is a BCAA product that will give you focus along with muscle recovery at the same time. The reason why I wanted to do a review of this product is because there is a unique aspect with the addition of nootropics in it. Now let's see how this product stacks up.
    Introduction + Supplement facts
    Some Blackstone lab products are prop blend and others are full label. This one is a somewhat blend and full label. First you have resurgence blend at 640mg this has HICA, thebromine, and CDP choline. Next you have L-Leucine 2g, L-Isoleucine 1g, L-Valine 1g, L-Lysine 1g, L-Taurine 1g. Then you have threonine 950mg, L-Alanine 500mg, Methionine 300mg, and finally phenylaanine 150mg.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
    The flavor that I received was fruit punch which you would think it would be a safe bet and taste good. But no. Anytime I've had a BCAA product that has HICA in it the taste is never good. This stuff was alright but not the best. Didn't have any mixing issues. Dosing 1-2 servings either pre or post workout. With 8-10oz
    Effectiveness 2.0/10
    Wow all I have to say is yea blackstone really didn't do a good job on this one. I was really looking forward to the muscle recovery along with the focus aspect of this product. But all I really got was a really bad tasting product that wasn't close to fruit punch and little or no focus and recovery. I really didn't see any form of extra focus during my workouts which really made it bad during the heavy lifting days like back and legs. There really wasn't any muscle recovery with this product either if anything I felt that my recovery time took longer because of this product. Which if you are going to spend your hard working money on a BCAA with some focus added to it you better hope it works. Now from the nootropic aspect there pretty zero focus in this stuff for me. Now if they put 600mg of alpha GPC then we might get s**t done in the gym. It was a letdown because there days that I need an extra mental boost to my workouts. Every time I took resurgence it never helped at all. Which really sucked after working a 13hr day and your training legs looking for an extra mentally boost. It a lack of better terms don't waste your money on this. I would have been better off just buying straight BCAA's and adding alpha-GPC to it.
    Value 2.0/10
    The cheapest place I was able to find it was on A1supplements.com where a 30 serving tub goes for 34.99 which is a 1.16 a serving. Hit don't waste your money.
    Side Effects
    Zero focus along with no muscle recovery.
    Conclusion
    Unlike other blackstone lab product that have worked for me this one didn't do anything at all. I would not even give this away as a Christmas gift.

Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!
      June 9, 2017

• Thermo
    Introduction + Supplement facts
    This review is for Blackstone Labs DustV2. I've tried the original dust that had the amp c in it and wow that stuff was amazing. I've also tried both version of dust xtreme DMAA & DMHA both were great. But I have yet to try dustV2 which would be the middle child in the dust family. DustV2 claims to give you great energy focus and pumps. Now let's see how this version of dust stacks up.
    Introduction + Supplement facts
    Unlike the other dust versions this one uses and 8.3g property blend in it. In this blend you will get beta alanine, l-Taurine, l-Carnitine-l-tartrate, citrulline malate 2:1, n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, betaine anhydrous, agmatine sulfate, l-norvaline, di-caffeine malate, caffeine anhydrous, hordeinine, n-methyl tyramine, maxxEndureXT (stearoyl vanniylamide)
    Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
    The flavor that I received was black lemonade which was not too bad but it could be very bitter and sour for some people. Didn't have any issues with the mixability of the product either. Dosing was mix 1 scoop with 8-10oz of water 30min before your workout.

Effectiveness 5.0/10
    DustV2 is a great beginner pre-workout otherwise I would not purchase this product again. This is nothing like the other versions of dust. Now I did get a good amount of energy along with some focus during my workouts but it was not over the top. If you looking to walk into the gym and set a PR with dumbell flys this will not take you there. But this will give you a decent workout. Along this line the energy was good enough to get me though leg day even after working a 13hr day but it still lacked the energy and drive to go balls deep during squats. I was really hoping that this would be close to the original dust because that was crazy strong. But it really never took me to the level that I felt the need to just smash the weights like Branch Warren at metoflex. You could still feel the beta-alanine along with the pumps from the citrullline but it really never gave you the great endurance and pumps like similar pre-workouts that I've had before. If you're looking for the best dust to take this one may not be the one for you. But if you are just starting off with pre-workouts this would be a very good one for you to take.

Value 4.0/10
    The cheapest place I could find dustV2 was elite nutrition where a 30 serving tub went for 33.99 which is a 1.13 per serving.
    Side Effects
    Zero

Conclusion
    If you are a beginner with pre-workouts DustV2 is a really good product to get. But if you're looking for something a little stronger I would look elsewhere.

Overall
    (SR paid for product; MTS Nutrition did not participate)
      May 20, 2017

• -needs More Servings
    Introduction + Supplement facts
    This review is MTS Nutrition pre workout called ruckus the company did not put this product up for review for the troops. I was glad to try this stuff because I have heard really good things about it. A good friend of mine only uses MTS products and he told me how good this pre workout was. So when ruckus was put up on SR I was lucky enough to claim it to see what the hype was. The profile for ruckus is very simple. It's also fully disclosed label which is nice. There is only 6 ingredients nice a simple. First you get betaine nitrate or N03-t at 1.5g for those sick pumps. Then you get L-Taurine 1g for another pump effect. Then you get NALT at 1g for those extra strong focus. Then you have DiCaffeine malate 303mg, elevATP 150mg will help you improve your overall athletic performance. Then you have N-Methyltyramine HCL 50mg this will help wih mood and focus. Finally you have hordenine HCL 50mg this will help increase energy levels.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
    The flavor that I received was lemon lime which was really tasty and very tart but overall really good. Dosing was to start with a scoop then work your way up to 1 to 2 servings. I normally did 2 servings with 8-16oz of water.

Effectiveness 9.0/10
    Wow ruckus was a big surprised for me. This is the first time I've tired an MTS nutrition product and I was blown away by how strong this stuff was its like speed in a tub. I work two jobs a full-time, along with a part-time job so this crack in a tub really helped me on durning my 15hr plus day where I would work from 5:30am-9:15pm then going to the gym afterwards. Now I would only take this if I was off the following day from both jobs otherwise I would get zero sleep. Because when I would train this late at night it would be close to 11pm by the time I would get home. But if I was off from both jobs I didn't have to get up early. Now this stuff will kick you're a** in the gym to achieve the results that you want. I felt like a speed train to gainzzzvile while running it. Now I will say this product has no beta-alanine which is a bummer because I really like this ingredient so you would need to add it to this product. Now the pump was also pretty good given the fact that there is no citrulline in it was has always been a very effective pump product for me. Ruckus was still a very hard hitting pre-workout that will give you the focus along with the energy to get you through any intense training. Doing a heavy deadlift or big compound back day ruckus is there. Doing a superset of squats followed by some leg extensions no problem with that either. No job is too small for this stuff. Overall rucks was a great product and one that would be in my top 10 pre-workouts for sure. Give ruckus a try it will not let you down.
    Value 6.0/10
    The cheapest place I was able to find it was on tigerfitness.com where a 20 serving tub of rucks will cost 24.99 which is a 1.24 per serving. Not the cheapest pre workout but if you have the extra cash it is worth picking up.
    Side Effects
    Bring on the ruckus
    Conclusion
    MTS nutrition ruckus is really worth a try if you like crazy stims, focus and pumps this product is right for you. I will be buying another tub of it in the near future.

Overall
    Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
      May 12, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • 100 % Micellar Casein
    • Reduced DOMS
    • Taste Great
    • Aids Recovery
    • Best Mixing Casein I've Tried
    • Versatile
    • Great Profile
    • Can Be Expensive
    Introduction + Supplement facts
    Huge thank you to Nutrabio for their support of the SR troops program. I've had other nutrabio products though the SR Troops program. The other products I really like and have had great results from. This review is for their micellar casein protein. I've tried Nutrabio though the troops program and there stuff was really good. When there casein protein became available for the troops I had to give it a try. Like all Nutrabio it is made in a certified and inspected FDA facility. Nutrabio lists everything that is in their casein protein. In this casein protein you will get 25g of protein along with 5g of BCAA. This product is also is no GMO too.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
    The flavor that I received was alpine vanilla which is a fancy way of saying vanilla. The mixability wasn't an issue at all everything mixed fine. Dosing was mix 1 serving with 6oz of water. I usually mixed this with some oatmeal in a blender before I went to bed night. It was very tasty.

Effectiveness 9.0/10
    Wow nutrabio knocked this one out of the park once again. This protein was just like all the other ones that I have tried. I have two jobs so this product was handy for a quick meal during the week when I was working at both of my jobs. Usually the nights that I was working my second job I didn't have time to cook or eat a meal due to time restrains. So this product worked perfect for those times where I was working both job and was in a time crunch to get my meals ready for the next day. The other great thing that I really liked was the fact that there was no stomach or digestive issues with this product. Which is really nice because I've had other proteins that would destroy my stomach along with giving me really bad gas. With nutrabio this was never an issue even when I mix it with milk, almond milk, or coconut milk. It tasted really good and mixed really easy. It also kept me full for the 4-6hr time ranged that nutrabio listed for their product. Another great aspect was the fact that there is zero amino spiking and no fillers either. It's like buying grass-fed beef from whole foods nothing but the best quality for your money. Overall great casein product that performed day in and day out.
    Value 6.0/10
    The cheapest place I was able to find it was on the nutrabio website where a 2lb container which has 28.6 servings goes for 39.99 which is 1.39 per serving. But if you are taking two servings it may not be cost effective for you. But you are getting a high quality protein it's worth the price if you have the extra money.
    Side Effects
    zero side effects.
    Conclusion
    Nutrabio did a great job with their casein protein this is a product if you are looking to try a different casein give nutrabio a chance because you will not regret it.

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
      April 24, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Formula
    • Appropriate Amounts Of Ingredients
    • Great Label
    • Easy To Scoop Container
    • Great Endurance
    • No Proprietary Blends
    • Needs More Servings
    Introduction + Supplement facts
    Huge thank you to Nutrabio for their support of the SR troops program. I've had other nutrabio products though the SR Troops program. The other products I really like and have had great results from. This review is for their pre workout called pre extreme with the cluster dextrin. I did a review of the one without it but wanted to try the one with it. Just like all the other nutrabio products you get the kitchen sink when it comes to ingredients. I'm not going to list them all because that would be very long. So I'm just going to give you the highlights. You get 15g of cluster dextrin, 6g of citrulline, 2.5g of beta-alanine, 1.9g of a focus & stim, and 1.75g of nitric oxide booster. Also all of the nutrabio products are made in a certify GMP & FDA inspected facility.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
    The flavor that I received was green apple which was really tasty seeing how they only use natural flavoring in all of their products. Didn't have any mixability issues. Dosing is your standard mix 1 scoop with 12-14oz of water 30mins before the gym.

Effectiveness 5.0/10
    If you looking to train like Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman look else because this will not take you to that level. The other products that I have tried by nutrabio has been really good and the results were great. But this pre workout was really hit or miss with the effectiveness. But there newest pre workout didn't cut it for me. Now if you are a first time to pre workouts you will really like this product otherwise I would look elsewhere. My workouts were not bad but at the same time they were not good either. I had and average lift during the time I took pre extreme. The energy and focus was good but it was not over the top either. I didn't get any of the crazy pre workout sweats that I usually get. It seems like while nutrabio is a really good company I feel like too many fancy ingredients make it less of an effective product. Overall this a product that I would not buy again based on the performance during the time that I took this product. There are other pre workouts on the market that are more effective then pre extreme. Nutabio makes quality products but this time around this didn't work for me.

Value 3.5/10
    There was only two places that I could find this version of pre extreme and they the company's website and iwillpumpyouup.com both had them for 43.99 for 20servings which is 2.19 a serving. Yeah way too expensive.

Side Effects

zero side effects.

Conclusion

If you are in the market for a pre workout look elsewhere this product unlike the other ones that I have tried didn't really do anything for me. Nutrabio is a great company but there newest pre workout didn't have the same effects that there other products had. Plus the price alone would not make me want to buy it. There are other pre-workouts on the market that are more effective but cost less.

6.3
      March 24, 2017

Introduction + Supplement facts
    Huge thank you to RedCon1 for their support of the SR Troops and the program. This is my 4rd review for a product that is made by redcon1. So far the other product that I've tried worked really well. This review for their fat burner called double tap. Just like all the other redcon1 double tap comes with full label discloser so you know exactly what you are getting. Let's see what type of fat burner double tap really is. First off you get acetyl l-carnitine 1g will help produce more energy in the body. Choline bitartate 750mg helps with brain health and focus. Green tea extract 500mg is a powerful fat burner along with having beneficial antioxidants. Dandelion root 200mg helps with appetite support stop eating those ben & jerrys. Caffeine 150mg a good amount for a fat burner. Infinergy 150mg this is another great source of caffeine. There is a really good article about this ingredient https://massivejoes.com/articles/supplements-simplified/infinergy-dicaffeine-malate. Then you have 2-aminoisopheptaine 100mg or DMHA it would be nice if they listed like that. DMHA has 80% of the same effects as DMAA. Finally you have octopamine hcl 30mg which helps increase and focus.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
    The flavor that I received was strawberry mango which pretty tasty I was really surprised. Didn't have any issues with mixing. Dosing was scoop on and empty stomach then another scoop 4hrs later if needed. I usually took the dose first thing in the morning and then the second one a few hours later.

Effectiveness 8.4/10
    I've had all types of fat burners but redcon1 double wow this stuff is really strong and very good. Right now I'm doing contest prep with a friend of mine that's doing a show in a few months I believe sometime this summer. I'm not doing the show but I wanted to do the diet portion of it. I was also looking to lean up a bit but without losing too much size and strength. My diet is pretty clean and right now we are not doing any cheat meals till the shower is over with. Double tap really help with the mental aspect of making sure I didn't feel the need to purge on the junk food. At the same time double tap gave me those nice thermogenic sweats as I call them. The two different sources of caffeine was a nice extra boost of energy. I had days where I just wasn't felling it but with the two different types of caffeine sources double tap got my a** in gear. The DMHA was really good too when I got to work there was an extra pep in by step to get s**t done. The extra energy didn't just stop there it last though out the day which is really nice when you work two jobs. I was walking around like a crazy old man at work but I was also being more productive with getting all my tasks done for the day. Double tap is a great fat burner slash focus and all around energy agent. I really like the results that I got from taking this sweat city.

Value 6.3/10
    The cheapest place I found double tap at was oddly enough walmart.com where a 30 serving tub is 36.95 which is 1.23 per serving. Not the cheapest by any means but with the results I got I would buy it again.

Side Effects

Double Tap that fat

Conclusion

If you're looking for a great all around fat burner/mood/get s**t done product double tap is worth a short. I really liked this product and I was really surprised with the results that I received. It's not the cheapest fat burner out there but it's worth a try.

March 23, 2017

Introduction + Supplement facts
      Huge thank you to RedCon1 for their support of the SR Troops and the program. This is my 3rd review for a product that is made by redcon1. So far the other product that I've tried worked really well. This review is on their BCAA called breach. Like the other redcon1 breach is another full label discloser so you know what you're putting into your body. That's another reason why I really like this company and how they are not shy away from hiding the amount for each ingredient that is listed for their products.
      With breach you will get 5g of BCAA at 2.5g leuc...
      Introduction + Supplement facts
      With breach you will get 5g of BCAA at 2.5g leucine, 1.25g of isoleucine, 1.25g of valine. For the total of 5g. Then you get coconut water powder at 1g. Coconut water helps with potassium and it's also a great source for staying hydrated. Then you have glycerol 1g for those extra carb sources. Taurine 1g which is another essential amino acid. Breach also gives you a good source of electrolytes with potassium at 340mg along with sodium at 160mg. To help keep you muscles good and hydrated during you intense training sessions. Redcon1 did another great job making sure you the consumer knows what you are getting with this BCAA product.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
      The flavor that I received was blueberry lemonade which tasted really good for a BCAA product. Hopefully they make a sour gummy bear flavor sometime in the future. Now I will say when you are mixing this it does get a little gritty. The only thing I could think of was from the coconut powder. But Other than that I didn't' have issues. Dosing was 1 scoop with 10 to 120z of water I usually mixed with a 33.8.z water bottle and it worked just fine.

Effectiveness 8.4/10
      Once again Redcon1 delivered on another solid product. This time the product is there BCAAs breach. And unlike a seawall the breach will not you down. The recovery aspect of breach was solid each and every workout and deliver like a charm. My DOMS really decreased from workout to workout while taking this product. The extra boost of coconut water along with the extra electrolyte blend really made a difference during the hot humid days where I would normally get muscle fatigue and tired beach kept me in check just like a quality seawall would. For me the only thing that could make this product any better would be if it the InstaAminos which seem to be more effective. Breach was still a great amino product along with giving you the extra benefits of making sure they you stay hydrated during your lifts. The glycerol was also came in handy for my intense training seasons where I was doing more high volume weights but with lower reps and more sets. The extra energy boost that I got made me want to train at the gym for a longer period of time then I normally would. I work two jobs so on certain days I don't a lot of time to lift. These are usually my most intense and best lifts. But these are also the ones that are taxing on my muscles. But with breach the recovery time really made a difference to make sure my muscle were ready to go. Overall breach is a great product that adds a little more than just BCAAs.

Value 8.2/10
      The cheapest place that I found once again was fastsupps.com where a 30 serving tub of breach is 31.99 which is a 1.06 per serving.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you're looking for a great all around complete BCAA then breach is really worth a try. This is a product that I will be trying again in the future. You get a great combination of BCAA and electrolytes which means less DOMS and soreness in-between your workouts.

March 23, 2017

• Incresed Focus
      • Incresed PUMPS
      • -pitbull Mentally
        Introduction + Supplement facts
        Huge thank you to RedCon1 for their support of the SR Troops and the program. I've tried some of the other products that recon1 makes and so far the results have been really good. I really like pump products so when big noise was put up on SR I wanted to give it a try. Big noise is a pump product that claims to give you killer pumps at the gym. Let's see what kind of N.O. product this is.
        Introduction + Supplement facts
        One of the great things that I really like about redcon1 is the fact that they do not use prop blends with any of their products. It' really nice to see the exact amount with regards of the ingredients that are listed. If you going to spend money on supplements at least know what and how much you are taking.
        The first ingredient that is in big noise will be Glycerol Monostearate at 3g which helps with increase absorption in the blood and tissues. Having glycerol in supplemental form will improve hydration and the absorption of other supplements that are taken with it. The end result is quicker delivery of nutrients when and where you need them and a prolonged "pump effect" during your workouts. Next you BetaPower - Betaine Anhydrous at 2.5g this stuff is really good it helps with increase strength pretty much means lift more weight. I've had pre-workouts with this in it and it has really help. Next you have Astragalus Membranaceus at 1g which helps with kidney function. Then you have Agmatine Sulfate at 1g this is another pump ingredient that's pretty standard in a lot of pre-workouts and pump products. L-Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine or Alpha-GPC why don't they just put that on the label. With big noise you get 300mg which is a really nice amount. I really like alpha-gpc I've had other products with alpha-gpc in it and the focus was really good. CPD Choline 250mg which is a nootroipc compound. Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract at 200mg which help with fatigue which really made a difference during my workouts. Finally you have Huperzine A at 200mcg which help me stay in the zone during my lifts.
        Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
        The flavor that I received was blueberry lemonade which was pretty tasty. Didn't have any issues with the mixability. Take 1 scoop 30mins before your workout with 8-10oz of water. I usually did more to make it taste better.

Effectiveness 8.8/10
        Redcon1 once again delivered on another high product big noise not only brought the noise but the pumps and focus. The N.O. experience from this was really good I would get tricep pumps during my workout which has never happen before. This would usually kick in after my first set because I don't count those they are just warmups. During my first set the pump effect would start to kick in during my lift. And the pumps didn't stop with my triceps all of my lifts I experience the same results. He was pretty amazing that's for sure I really liked the pump effects. Another aspect that I really liked about big noise was the nootropic side with this product. You get 2-in-1 with big noise first you get the pumps followed up with the nooropic side which was amazing. The alpha-gpc really made a difference with pushing me during my workouts. It also help get my a** in gear when I wasn't feeling it or if I was just straight tired. Every product that I have tried that contains alpha-gpc has always delivered for me. I have yet to have a bad experience with it. Plus redcon1 also added some huperzine a to help keep that intense focus while also getting s**t done in the gym. Big noise is one of the few N.O. products that help me push more weight at a higher volume while also helping me get s**t done. Overall if you are looking for pumps, branch warren type focus along with a pit-bull mentally big noise will get you there.

Value 8.0/10
        Prices vary from 30.99 to 38.99. But the cheapest place that I found was at fastsupps.com for 30.99 at 30 servings. Which is a 1.03 per serving.

Side Effects

The pit-bull mentally

Conclusion

If you in the market for an overall 2-in-1 pump and nootropic product then big noise has your back. This is great product that covers everything you need to get the job done. This is a product that I will be buying again.