bromine2122

• Member has been active for 2 years, and was last online today
  • Linked social media account

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by bromine2122

(SR paid for product; MTS Nutrition did not participate)
Introduction + Supplement facts
This review is MTS Nutrition pre workout called ruckus the company did not put this product up for review for the troops. I was glad to try this stuff because I have heard really good things about it. A good friend of mine only uses MTS products and he told me how good this pre workout was. So when ruckus was put up on SR I was lucky enough to claim it to see what the hype was. The profile for ruckus is very simple. It's also fully disclosed label which is nice. There is only 6 ingredients nice a simple. First you get betaine nitrate or N03-t at 1.5g for those sick pumps. Then you get L-Taurine 1g for another pump effect. Then you get NALT at 1g for those extra strong focus. Then you have DiCaffeine malate 303mg, elevATP 150mg will help you improve your overall athletic performance. Then you have N-Methyltyramine HCL 50mg this will help wih mood and focus. Finally you have hordenine HCL 50mg this will help increase energy levels.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
The flavor that I received was lemon lime which was really tasty and very tart but overall really good. Dosing was to start with a scoop then work your way up to 1 to 2 servings. I normally did 2 servings with 8-16oz of water.

Effectiveness 9.0/10
Wow ruckus was a big surprised for me. This is the first time I've tired an MTS nutrition product and I was blown away by how strong this stuff was its like speed in a tub. I work two jobs a full-time, along with a part-time job so this crack in a tub really helped me on durning my 15hr plus day where I would work from 5:30am-9:15pm then going to the gym afterwards. Now I would only take this if I was off the following day from both jobs otherwise I would get zero sleep. Because when I would train this late at night it would be close to 11pm by the time I would get home. But if I was off from both jobs I didn't have to get up early. Now this stuff will kick you're a** in the gym to achieve the results that you want. I felt like a speed train to gainzzzvile while running it. Now I will say this product has no beta-alanine which is a bummer because I really like this ingredient so you would need to add it to this product. Now the pump was also pretty good given the fact that there is no citrulline in it was has always been a very effective pump product for me. Ruckus was still a very hard hitting pre-workout that will give you the focus along with the energy to get you through any intense training. Doing a heavy deadlift or big compound back day ruckus is there. Doing a superset of squats followed by some leg extensions no problem with that either. No job is too small for this stuff. Overall rucks was a great product and one that would be in my top 10 pre-workouts for sure. Give ruckus a try it will not let you down.
Value 6.0/10
The cheapest place I was able to find it was on tigerfitness.com where a 20 serving tub of rucks will cost 24.99 which is a 1.24 per serving. Not the cheapest pre workout but if you have the extra cash it is worth picking up.
Side Effects
Bring on the ruckus
Conclusion
MTS nutrition ruckus is really worth a try if you like crazy stims, focus and pumps this product is right for you. I will be buying another tub of it in the near future.
  • -needs More Servings

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
Introduction + Supplement facts
Huge thank you to Nutrabio for their support of the SR troops program. I've had other nutrabio products though the SR Troops program. The other products I really like and have had great results from. This review is for their micellar casein protein. I've tried Nutrabio though the troops program and there stuff was really good. When there casein protein became available for the troops I had to give it a try. Like all Nutrabio it is made in a certified and inspected FDA facility. Nutrabio lists everything that is in their casein protein. In this casein protein you will get 25g of protein along with 5g of BCAA. This product is also is no GMO too.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
The flavor that I received was alpine vanilla which is a fancy way of saying vanilla. The mixability wasn't an issue at all everything mixed fine. Dosing was mix 1 serving with 6oz of water. I usually mixed this with some oatmeal in a blender before I went to bed night. It was very tasty.

Effectiveness 9.0/10
Wow nutrabio knocked this one out of the park once again. This protein was just like all the other ones that I have tried. I have two jobs so this product was handy for a quick meal during the week when I was working at both of my jobs. Usually the nights that I was working my second job I didn't have time to cook or eat a meal due to time restrains. So this product worked perfect for those times where I was working both job and was in a time crunch to get my meals ready for the next day. The other great thing that I really liked was the fact that there was no stomach or digestive issues with this product. Which is really nice because I've had other proteins that would destroy my stomach along with giving me really bad gas. With nutrabio this was never an issue even when I mix it with milk, almond milk, or coconut milk. It tasted really good and mixed really easy. It also kept me full for the 4-6hr time ranged that nutrabio listed for their product. Another great aspect was the fact that there is zero amino spiking and no fillers either. It's like buying grass-fed beef from whole foods nothing but the best quality for your money. Overall great casein product that performed day in and day out.
Value 6.0/10
The cheapest place I was able to find it was on the nutrabio website where a 2lb container which has 28.6 servings goes for 39.99 which is 1.39 per serving. But if you are taking two servings it may not be cost effective for you. But you are getting a high quality protein it's worth the price if you have the extra money.
Side Effects
zero side effects.
Conclusion
Nutrabio did a great job with their casein protein this is a product if you are looking to try a different casein give nutrabio a chance because you will not regret it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • 100 % Micellar Casein
  • Reduced DOMS
  • Taste Great
  • Aids Recovery
  • Best Mixing Casein I've Tried
  • Versatile
  • Great Profile
  • Can Be Expensive

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
Introduction + Supplement facts
Huge thank you to Nutrabio for their support of the SR troops program. I've had other nutrabio products though the SR Troops program. The other products I really like and have had great results from. This review is for their pre workout called pre extreme with the cluster dextrin. I did a review of the one without it but wanted to try the one with it. Just like all the other nutrabio products you get the kitchen sink when it comes to ingredients. I'm not going to list them all because that would be very long. So I'm just going to give you the highlights. You get 15g of cluster dextrin, 6g of citrulline, 2.5g of beta-alanine, 1.9g of a focus & stim, and 1.75g of nitric oxide booster. Also all of the nutrabio products are made in a certify GMP & FDA inspected facility.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
The flavor that I received was green apple which was really tasty seeing how they only use natural flavoring in all of their products. Didn't have any mixability issues. Dosing is your standard mix 1 scoop with 12-14oz of water 30mins before the gym.

Effectiveness 5.0/10
If you looking to train like Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman look else because this will not take you to that level. The other products that I have tried by nutrabio has been really good and the results were great. But this pre workout was really hit or miss with the effectiveness. But there newest pre workout didn't cut it for me. Now if you are a first time to pre workouts you will really like this product otherwise I would look elsewhere. My workouts were not bad but at the same time they were not good either. I had and average lift during the time I took pre extreme. The energy and focus was good but it was not over the top either. I didn't get any of the crazy pre workout sweats that I usually get. It seems like while nutrabio is a really good company I feel like too many fancy ingredients make it less of an effective product. Overall this a product that I would not buy again based on the performance during the time that I took this product. There are other pre workouts on the market that are more effective then pre extreme. Nutabio makes quality products but this time around this didn't work for me.

Value 3.5/10
There was only two places that I could find this version of pre extreme and they the company's website and iwillpumpyouup.com both had them for 43.99 for 20servings which is 2.19 a serving. Yeah way too expensive.

Side Effects

zero side effects.

Conclusion

If you are in the market for a pre workout look elsewhere this product unlike the other ones that I have tried didn't really do anything for me. Nutrabio is a great company but there newest pre workout didn't have the same effects that there other products had. Plus the price alone would not make me want to buy it. There are other pre-workouts on the market that are more effective but cost less.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Formula
  • Appropriate Amounts Of Ingredients
  • Great Label
  • Easy To Scoop Container
  • Great Endurance
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Needs More Servings

Introduction + Supplement facts
Huge thank you to RedCon1 for their support of the SR Troops and the program. This is my 4rd review for a product that is made by redcon1. So far the other product that I've tried worked really well. This review for their fat burner called double tap. Just like all the other redcon1 double tap comes with full label discloser so you know exactly what you are getting. Let's see what type of fat burner double tap really is. First off you get acetyl l-carnitine 1g will help produce more energy in the body. Choline bitartate 750mg helps with brain health and focus. Green tea extract 500mg is a powerful fat burner along with having beneficial antioxidants. Dandelion root 200mg helps with appetite support stop eating those ben & jerrys. Caffeine 150mg a good amount for a fat burner. Infinergy 150mg this is another great source of caffeine. There is a really good article about this ingredient https://massivejoes.com/articles/supplements-simplified/infinergy-dicaffeine-malate. Then you have 2-aminoisopheptaine 100mg or DMHA it would be nice if they listed like that. DMHA has 80% of the same effects as DMAA. Finally you have octopamine hcl 30mg which helps increase and focus.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
The flavor that I received was strawberry mango which pretty tasty I was really surprised. Didn't have any issues with mixing. Dosing was scoop on and empty stomach then another scoop 4hrs later if needed. I usually took the dose first thing in the morning and then the second one a few hours later.

Effectiveness 8.4/10
I've had all types of fat burners but redcon1 double wow this stuff is really strong and very good. Right now I'm doing contest prep with a friend of mine that's doing a show in a few months I believe sometime this summer. I'm not doing the show but I wanted to do the diet portion of it. I was also looking to lean up a bit but without losing too much size and strength. My diet is pretty clean and right now we are not doing any cheat meals till the shower is over with. Double tap really help with the mental aspect of making sure I didn't feel the need to purge on the junk food. At the same time double tap gave me those nice thermogenic sweats as I call them. The two different sources of caffeine was a nice extra boost of energy. I had days where I just wasn't felling it but with the two different types of caffeine sources double tap got my a** in gear. The DMHA was really good too when I got to work there was an extra pep in by step to get s**t done. The extra energy didn't just stop there it last though out the day which is really nice when you work two jobs. I was walking around like a crazy old man at work but I was also being more productive with getting all my tasks done for the day. Double tap is a great fat burner slash focus and all around energy agent. I really like the results that I got from taking this sweat city.

Value 6.3/10
The cheapest place I found double tap at was oddly enough walmart.com where a 30 serving tub is 36.95 which is 1.23 per serving. Not the cheapest by any means but with the results I got I would buy it again.

Side Effects

Double Tap that fat

Conclusion

If you're looking for a great all around fat burner/mood/get s**t done product double tap is worth a short. I really liked this product and I was really surprised with the results that I received. It's not the cheapest fat burner out there but it's worth a try.

Introduction + Supplement facts
Huge thank you to RedCon1 for their support of the SR Troops and the program. This is my 3rd review for a product that is made by redcon1. So far the other product that I've tried worked really well. This review is on their BCAA called breach. Like the other redcon1 breach is another full label discloser so you know what you're putting into your body. That's another reason why I really like this company and how they are not shy away from hiding the amount for each ingredient that is listed for their products.
With breach you will get 5g of BCAA at 2.5g leuc...
Introduction + Supplement facts
With breach you will get 5g of BCAA at 2.5g leucine, 1.25g of isoleucine, 1.25g of valine. For the total of 5g. Then you get coconut water powder at 1g. Coconut water helps with potassium and it's also a great source for staying hydrated. Then you have glycerol 1g for those extra carb sources. Taurine 1g which is another essential amino acid. Breach also gives you a good source of electrolytes with potassium at 340mg along with sodium at 160mg. To help keep you muscles good and hydrated during you intense training sessions. Redcon1 did another great job making sure you the consumer knows what you are getting with this BCAA product.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
The flavor that I received was blueberry lemonade which tasted really good for a BCAA product. Hopefully they make a sour gummy bear flavor sometime in the future. Now I will say when you are mixing this it does get a little gritty. The only thing I could think of was from the coconut powder. But Other than that I didn't' have issues. Dosing was 1 scoop with 10 to 120z of water I usually mixed with a 33.8.z water bottle and it worked just fine.

Effectiveness 8.4/10
Once again Redcon1 delivered on another solid product. This time the product is there BCAAs breach. And unlike a seawall the breach will not you down. The recovery aspect of breach was solid each and every workout and deliver like a charm. My DOMS really decreased from workout to workout while taking this product. The extra boost of coconut water along with the extra electrolyte blend really made a difference during the hot humid days where I would normally get muscle fatigue and tired beach kept me in check just like a quality seawall would. For me the only thing that could make this product any better would be if it the InstaAminos which seem to be more effective. Breach was still a great amino product along with giving you the extra benefits of making sure they you stay hydrated during your lifts. The glycerol was also came in handy for my intense training seasons where I was doing more high volume weights but with lower reps and more sets. The extra energy boost that I got made me want to train at the gym for a longer period of time then I normally would. I work two jobs so on certain days I don't a lot of time to lift. These are usually my most intense and best lifts. But these are also the ones that are taxing on my muscles. But with breach the recovery time really made a difference to make sure my muscle were ready to go. Overall breach is a great product that adds a little more than just BCAAs.

Value 8.2/10
The cheapest place that I found once again was fastsupps.com where a 30 serving tub of breach is 31.99 which is a 1.06 per serving.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you're looking for a great all around complete BCAA then breach is really worth a try. This is a product that I will be trying again in the future. You get a great combination of BCAA and electrolytes which means less DOMS and soreness in-between your workouts.

Introduction + Supplement facts
    Huge thank you to RedCon1 for their support of the SR Troops and the program. I've tried some of the other products that recon1 makes and so far the results have been really good. I really like pump products so when big noise was put up on SR I wanted to give it a try. Big noise is a pump product that claims to give you killer pumps at the gym. Let's see what kind of N.O. product this is.
    Introduction + Supplement facts
    One of the great things that I really like about redcon1 is the fact that they do not use prop blends with any of their products. It' really nice to see the exact amount with regards of the ingredients that are listed. If you going to spend money on supplements at least know what and how much you are taking.
    The first ingredient that is in big noise will be Glycerol Monostearate at 3g which helps with increase absorption in the blood and tissues. Having glycerol in supplemental form will improve hydration and the absorption of other supplements that are taken with it. The end result is quicker delivery of nutrients when and where you need them and a prolonged "pump effect" during your workouts. Next you BetaPower - Betaine Anhydrous at 2.5g this stuff is really good it helps with increase strength pretty much means lift more weight. I've had pre-workouts with this in it and it has really help. Next you have Astragalus Membranaceus at 1g which helps with kidney function. Then you have Agmatine Sulfate at 1g this is another pump ingredient that's pretty standard in a lot of pre-workouts and pump products. L-Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine or Alpha-GPC why don't they just put that on the label. With big noise you get 300mg which is a really nice amount. I really like alpha-gpc I've had other products with alpha-gpc in it and the focus was really good. CPD Choline 250mg which is a nootroipc compound. Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract at 200mg which help with fatigue which really made a difference during my workouts. Finally you have Huperzine A at 200mcg which help me stay in the zone during my lifts.
    Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
    The flavor that I received was blueberry lemonade which was pretty tasty. Didn't have any issues with the mixability. Take 1 scoop 30mins before your workout with 8-10oz of water. I usually did more to make it taste better.

Effectiveness 8.8/10
    Redcon1 once again delivered on another high product big noise not only brought the noise but the pumps and focus. The N.O. experience from this was really good I would get tricep pumps during my workout which has never happen before. This would usually kick in after my first set because I don't count those they are just warmups. During my first set the pump effect would start to kick in during my lift. And the pumps didn't stop with my triceps all of my lifts I experience the same results. He was pretty amazing that's for sure I really liked the pump effects. Another aspect that I really liked about big noise was the nootropic side with this product. You get 2-in-1 with big noise first you get the pumps followed up with the nooropic side which was amazing. The alpha-gpc really made a difference with pushing me during my workouts. It also help get my a** in gear when I wasn't feeling it or if I was just straight tired. Every product that I have tried that contains alpha-gpc has always delivered for me. I have yet to have a bad experience with it. Plus redcon1 also added some huperzine a to help keep that intense focus while also getting s**t done in the gym. Big noise is one of the few N.O. products that help me push more weight at a higher volume while also helping me get s**t done. Overall if you are looking for pumps, branch warren type focus along with a pit-bull mentally big noise will get you there.

Value 8.0/10
    Prices vary from 30.99 to 38.99. But the cheapest place that I found was at fastsupps.com for 30.99 at 30 servings. Which is a 1.03 per serving.

Side Effects

The pit-bull mentally

Conclusion

If you in the market for an overall 2-in-1 pump and nootropic product then big noise has your back. This is great product that covers everything you need to get the job done. This is a product that I will be buying again.
    • Incresed Focus
    • Incresed PUMPS
    • -pitbull Mentally

Introduction + Supplement facts
      Huge thank you to RedCon1 for their support of the SR Troops and the program. The first time I heard about was the article about the company on stack3d.com. When Redcon1 put total war up on SR I had to try it to see how good this stuff really is and it does not disappoint.
      Introduction + Supplement facts
      Total War is a full disclosed label so you can see everything you are getting. Now reading it on the other might be hard you will need pharmacy degree to figure out what the hell they are saying. First you get a nice dose of citrulline malate at 6g for those crazy insane pumps. Then comes the crazy endurance of beta-alanine of 3.2g. Next is another pump ingredient which is agmatine sulfate at 1g. Taurine at 1g for another pump agent. Then you have caffeine at 250mg. Then you get Eria Jarensis at 125mg but for some reason they use the chemical name which good luck trying to pronounce it. Then you have DMHA at 125mg. Theobroma cocao extract seed 50mg, and finally higenamine hcl. Apparently Aaron Singerman personally formulated total war.
      Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
      The flavor I received was sour gummy bear which was f**king amazing s**t I could drink a gallon of this stuff. I'm love anything that's really sour this was spot on for the flavor. Mixing was really easy didn't have any issue at all. Dosing was your standard mix 1 scoop 30mins before workout with 8-10oz of water. I usually did more because I really enjoyed the taste. Now if you took two scoops total war holy s**t watch out because the intense focus and energy is crazy. You will feel like John Rambo telling all the fake make-up ladies to get the f**k out of my way.
      Effectiveness 9.0/10
      Wow total war will make you feel like you are in a war with you, the weight and the annoying fake gym people that just show up to look good. This stuff is crazy good with focus, energy, and pumps. You get a nice amount of citrulline malate for those pumps that people always talk about. The eria jarensis extract in total war worked really well. The intense focus and energy was amazing I was in the focus zone myself, weights, sets, and my reps really good. I've had similar products with eria jarensis in it but the effeteness wasn't nearly the same as total war. The intense energy and focus from total war was straight crazy. Total war took my workouts to a new level of intensity. I was doing more sets, more weight, and more reps. I was going John Rambo on the weights with heaver sets then before along with a more intense focus. The pumps were really crazy too after doing a warm-up chest fly using a superset of two different variations my chest was full as f**k. And this was after the first warmup set which I don't count. When I got to my first working set I could barely flex my chest because of the pumps. Even the people at the gym I got to were noticing my John Rambo insanity. When people asked me what I was on my response was total war now get the f**k out of the way. Total war really surprised me with how effective this stuff really is. It's not super crazy with the caffeine but man does this stuff pack the focus, pumps, and energy. Total war did a killer job with even the days were I was short on time and I had to get it done total war delivered.

Value 8.8/10
      At Fastsupps.com you can get a 30 serving tub of total war for 31.75 which is a 1.05 per serving. Pretty good deal.

Side Effects

The John Rambo effect

Conclusion

Total war is a pre workout that will deliver a punch each and every time it was solid from start to finish. One of the best products that I've had in a while. It's a product that I will be buying again.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Great Endurance
      • Great Dosages
      • Great Pump
      • No Proprietary Blends
      • Clinical Dosing For Ingredients
      • Great Value
      • -the John Rambo Effect

Thanks to AZÖTH for sending it out!
        Introduction + Supplement facts
        Huge thank you to Azoth for their support of the SR Troops program. When Azoth put their product up on the site for review honestly I had no idea about the product in till I read the article on priceplow.com. After reading it I had to give it a try. I've always been a fan on nootropics and the different effects that it has. So seeing that this product was a nootropic it was right down my ally.
        Introduction + Supplement facts
        If you looking for a full label nootropic will Azoth has you covered. Because this bad boy has a full disclosed label. First you get NALT at 350mg which will help you increase your mood. Then you have alpha-gpc at 300mg will help reduce cognitive decline. Let's get the brain going people. Ashwagandha root 300mg which will help with increase energy. DMHA 100mg which is close to 80% the strength as its buddy DMAA. Hordenine hcl 100mg helps with your focus that's right I said focus. Vinpocetine 15mg which will help increase memory like oh s**t I better not call that girl back. Then you huperzine a at 10mg which is another aid to help fight cognitive decline. And finally you get 5mg of bioperine.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
        Well these bad boys are in pill form so I took it in the morning before breakfast. You can take up to 3 pills a day but I usually did just 2 usually with a bang or redline and I was set for the day. By doing this will enhance the effect of the product that you are taking.

Effectiveness 9.0/10
        This bad boy is here to help you get s**t done Azoth is no joke. Now the first time it was really hard to see if it was working. Based on the article that I read made it seem like that it would work the first time you took it. Similar products that I've has work the first time taking it. So I decided to email the company Prady who is the CEO of Azoth sent me a very nice response back saying that the ingredients in Azoth are pharm-grade materials meaning this stuff is for real. He also said that because it's not some cheap over the counter product you can find at GNC that it takes time for it to work. Meaning that you can't take it every day because it will effective for you. I work two jobs full-time at whole foods and part-time at a local supplement store here in Tulsa. So there are days where I get up at 5:30am and work till 9:00pm at night. So I would take Azoth on the days that I was working both jobs because s**t it was going to be a long a** day. I've gotta say Azoth worked liked a charm the energy and focus was really good and it even enhance the pre-workout that I was taking for the gym. It would usually take about and 1hr for it to really kick in. Right when I would get to work Azoth was there to kick start my mind and get it done for the day. The focus and memorizations were on point too it's like my brain was working has a CPA during tax season and was on point to get everything done without missing deadlines. I couldn't have asked for a better product the results were how you say s**t it was amazing.

Value 5.0/10
        To my knowledge the only place you can buy Azoth is on their website where 30 servings will cost you 44.95 which can be very expensive depending on how many you take.

Side Effects

Nope no side effects

Conclusion

Hands down Azoth was the most effective nootropic I've taking but the downside will be the cost of buying it. But from my experience I would totally buy this product again and use it on the days like I said where I'm working at both jobs because I'm going to need the metal energy. This is a great product for individuals that have jobs that are really demanding or you have a lot of work that need to get done during the day. And if you work more than 12hrs double bonus because Azoth will give you the metal edge to get all your work done.
        • -Not Widely Available

Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
        Introduction + Supplement facts
        Huge thank you to Nutrex for their support of the SR troops program. I've tried a few of the products that nutrex makes and I've seen good results from them. When Outlift became available for the troops this was a product I've been looking forward to trying. Outlift is a clinical dosed pre workout powerhouse that will give you everything needed outlift anyone and everyone.
        Introduction + Supplement facts
        With outlift you get a full label discourse meaning they list everything that's in the product. By the way this bad boy packs a lot. There is a total of 19 different ingredients in outlift. Like I said nutrex put a lot into this product. Staring off you have a solid 8g of citrulline malate all I can say is holy pump city bro! Which is really nice to see. Some pre-workouts only give you 4g which is on the low end. So it's really nice to see 8g. Then you get 3.2g of CarnSyn which is a trademarked ingredient so you know that's going to cost extra. Which made a big difference in my performance the endurance really lasted longer during my workout. And those amazing tingles you get kicked in 10 to 15mins after taking it. Then you get 3g of creapure you can get more information about the quality benefits of this product at https://www.creapure.com/en/creapure%C2%AE . Then you get 6g of bcaa they have it broken down to L-leucine at3g, Isoleuicne 1.5g, and valine at 1.5g. I haven't had a lot of pre-workouts with BCAAs in them. APT superset was the last pre workout that I took that had it. The other pre-workout that also had BCAAs in it was dominate. Which really help with my DOMS after my workout to make sure all my muscles were being repaired. Now the good stuff you get 350mg of caffeine with this power house which was pretty solid even for a high-stim user like myself. Also you get NALT at 150mg let's get that focus on point people. You also get 1g of taurine to help with those extra natty pumps.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
        I got blue raspberry for the flavor which for some reason tasted more like sprite. Overall the taste was really good even if it tasted like sprite. Didn't have any issues with mixing it but I will say after shaking it the top of my shaker cup would pop. It was like the old version of N.O. Xploed it used to do to the same. Take 1 scoop 30mins before killing it at the gym with 8-12oz of water. Oh good luck drying to do a dry scoop with this scoop size.

Effectiveness 8.4/10
        Your powerhouse pre workout is here. Nutrex did a great job with the effectiveness of this product. It's truly a complete pre-workout. I got killer pumps from the 8g of citrulline. I was doing a rear delts of the pec-deck and in-between sets I was getting and arm pump from two days ago. All my years of working out this has never happen to be before. And the pumps would last even after my workout was finish. I still felt pumped up the rest of the day. The focus was really good even for not being a high-stim pre-workout outlift still delivered the energy and focus to get the job done which is "KILL THAT S**T" in the gym no talking. I really enjoy nootropics even though outlift doesn't have a lot NALT really helped out on those sluggish days. It gave me a swift kick in the a** to pick up the tempo pal we have work to do. When you have a full-time, and part-time job you are going to have those days. The 3g of creapure really help with my overall performance and increasing strength. My strength really picked up while taking outlift. I found myself wanting to do heavier weight whereas before not so much. This was for many of my workouts. I felt like natty Branch Warren with screaming let's go motherfu**er to everyone in the gym. If you looking for good overall great pre-workout that will help you get the job done while increasing helping you increase strength then outlift it is.

Value 8.8/10
        At Jet.com you can get a 20 serving tub of outlift for 31.68 which was the cheapest place I could find. The cost per serving comes out to 1.58 a serving which is a little high. This is the draw back with outlift.

Side Effects

Nope no side effects

Conclusion

If you're on the market for a complete overall pre-workout outlift is just the right product for you. The price might is the only drawback. Other than that I would recommend to anyone that has a little extra cash to spend on their gainz.
        • Transparently Dosed
        • Endurance
        • Premium Price

Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
        Introduction + Supplement facts
        Huge thank you to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for their support of the SR Troops program. I've tried RCSS products before in the past and I have really enjoyed them along with having pretty good results. I tired the non-caffeine version of amino-tone and really enjoyed it. So when RCSS came out with and caffeine version I had to try it. Amino-tone+Energy is and anabolic amino acid & metabolic enhancer. Let's see how natty this bcaa really is.
        Introduction + Supplement facts
        Amino-Tone energy is broken down into four different areas. First you have the BCAA's which are 5g at a 2:1:1 ratio. With this product you get InstAminos what are these well good question. InstAminos will help reduce recovery time following heavy and intense training. It will also help stimulate protein synthesis to help with muscle growth. You can get more information here http://www.compoundsolutions.com/assets/instaminos_mar16.pdf
        The bcaa breakdown is Leucine 2.5g, Isoleucine 1.25g, and valine 1.25g. Now you have the intra-aid training hydration aspect of this product. This is one of the drawbacks that I didn't like was not knowing the amounts you were getting. Here you get and 3.785g blend which is everything from L-Taurine, HICA and a few other items in-between there. I've had HICA in a few other items before and the results were good. I just wish you could get a better breakdown of each one. Next is the stim-free fat loss support complex. This is another blend where you get 3.180g which includes raspberry ketones which really got big thanks to the voodoo witch doctor OZ. You also have choline bitartate, and a few other ones. The last profile on this guy is the natural energy and stress relief complex. Which is only 600mg so it's really not that much. I know 125mg of it is caffeine which looks like they use green coffee bean extract.
        Taste + Mixability + Dosing
        Well I asked for unicorn blood but they sent me mango pineapple which for be could be either really good or just straight s**t. I've tried other fruity type products before in the past and yeah it was not good at all. But RCSS did a great job with the flavor it was quite tasty. Since this product has InstAminos the mixabily was better then you standard bcaa. It mixed really easy and I had zero issues. Dosing was 1 scoop with 8-10oz of water depending on how strong you wanted. I usually did 20oz if with that must the taste was still pretty strong.

Effectiveness 8.4/10
        The recovery time was off the chart with this stuff. The use of InstAminos really help in the reduction of muscle soreness. Which has been really handy because my workouts have been really intense as of late. There has been more compound movements on two the six days I train and then superset another two days then lastly do a higher volume day to work on proper form while getting higher reps in. The InstAminos made a noticeable difference so I'm glad that RCSS switch to them. Plus they are no GMO's for all you John Mackey fans out there. The intra-aid hydration was really good. I was just hoping for coconut water extract there is really good hydration benefits to it and my body seems to respond better to it. I really could tell if the natural stress and relief complex was working or if it was just the placebo effect. My job really isn't that stressful but maybe if you were a day trader on the stock market it might make you day just a tad bit better. Another aspect of this product is the stim-free fat loss support. Now from a thermogenic side of things when I was taking this on leg day or back day which were heavy compound movements for me it did give me the extra push that I need towards the end of my set where I was felling worn down. That extra kick of energy was really great too because when you do barbell bent over rows then straight to rack in pulls s**t you get depleted real quickly. So yeah thanks for the natty caffeine.

Value 8.8/10
        At bodybuilding.com amino-tone energy is 29.99 for 30 servings which is a 1.00 per serving.

Side Effects

Nope no side effects

Conclusion

If you need a great and speedy recovery in-between your training days to help you repair and decrease DOMS this stuff is great. But if you are looking for a fat-loss product that will also help you de-stress this may not work for you. Overall with the DOMS results I got plus the extra boost of caffeine this is a product I would buy again.
        • Good Recovery