bromine2122

• Member has been active for 3 years, and was last online today

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by bromine2122

Overall
Overall
8.9
Thanks to Prime Nutrition for sending it out!
  March 21, 2018

• Mixes Well
  • Sustainable Workout
  • Curbs Hunger Pains
  • Extra Pump
  • A Bit Expensive

Hey SR this review is for Prime Nutrition Intra-Aid supplement called Intra-Elite this is the first time I've tried a product from this company. I also would like to thank them for there support of the SR Troops program. This is there new version of Intra-Elite I never tired the old one so I'm not sure how effective it is as and intra product. Now let's see how this product turns out.

Cluster Dextrin 30g

Threonine 500mg
Threonie 500mg
lysine 500mg
Tryptophan 100mg

The flavor i received was titan grape which was really good. The mixability was fine too no issues with it. Dosing was to take 2 scoops during your first working exercise.

Everyone has those days at the gym where you aren't feeling it. Well this intra-aid prodcut by prime nutrition will help overcome that feeling. This product also gave me a great boost of extra enegry durning my workouts to help fuel me to the very end. It also helped improve my recovery time after each workout which im greatful for because I'm a welder full time and i also have a part-time so every bit of recovery time helps. The main ingredient of 30g of cluster dextrin has always worked great for me. Anytime i take a prodcut with this ingredient the results have been amazing. It always gives me a nice extra boost of energy to help me get though my workout. I've tried all different types of intra-aid products and this one is a must have for all your workout needs.

The cheapest place I could find it at was elite nutrition where a 30 serving goes for 44.99 which can be anywhere from 1.49 to 2.99 depending on how many servings you take.

Side Effects

zero

Conclusion

If you are in the market for a new intra-aid workout product try prime nutrition intra-elite. The results I got from this product was amazing. The only downside would be the cost which will add up quickly.

Overall
Overall
8.9
Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  February 4, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • -amazing Taste

What's up SR first off i would like VMI for their support of the troops program. This review is on the new weight gainer called oddly enough major mass which is a really cool name for this kind of product. This weight gainer features coconut and avocado for health fats, along with using carb10 for the carbohydrate source. I was really glad to get a hold of this product. Now lets get major mass!

Unlike most weight gainers VMI uses quality food sources. Major mass has coconut along with avocado for the fats. It will also contain carb10 instated of other low grade products. For the protein sources you will get whey concentrate, isolated, along with milk proteins.

Just like any other weight gainer always use a blender!!! This one was amazing to blend up and the taste was great too. The best tasting prodcut on the market. The marshmallow charms had real pieces in it. Was really cool. For the dosing i did the 1,000c size but I'm looking to put on some extra weight. Which will give you 7.5 servings.

VMI did a great job with their new weight gainer. My far this is the best on the market. Currently I'm 205 right now and I'm looking to add another 15lbs on. Major mass helped me get to that mark but also without adding too much extra fat along with the added weight. Since VMI uses carb10 in there product didn't make me feel nearly has bloated after drinking the 124g of carbs along with my 80g of protein. The multi-blend source of proteins also help with increase weight along with staying full over a longer peroid of time during the day. Major mass will help you achive you weight goals. I was able to get to 210lb whilr talking this product. I was very please with the results from it. Major mass is a major win.

The cheapest place i found was campusprotein.com where a 4lb tub goes for 38.99. For 7.5 servings that i did will cost 5.19 a serving. But will get a high quality product at that serving amount. It's worth it to me for the results i got.

Side Effects

Zero

Conclusion

If you are in the market for a quality weight gainer give a major mass a try it will not disappoint. I will be buying it again.

Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
      January 16, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Recovery
    • Slight Fatloss
    • No Stomach Issues
    • No Prop Blends
    • Decent Value
    • Kept Hydrated
    • Reduced DOMs

Hey what's up SR this review is for a product from Nutrex Research called PostLift it's there post-workout powerhouse drink. I've had other products by this company and I've enjoyed them all. But I have never tired postlift before so when the company put this up for the Troops I was very excited to give this product a try. Nutrex claims that postlift will help replenish muscle glycogen, it will also help with hydration along with amino acid uptake. Now let's postlift your way to gainz city.

With postlift there is no prop blend they list e...

With postlift there is no prop blend they list everything that is in the product. It is broken down into three areas.
    Postlift post-workout powerhouse which will give you 20g of cluster dextrin, L-glutamine 3g, betaine anhydrous 2.5g, and taurine 2g.
    Next is the protein synthesis potentiating essential amino acid blend
    Leucine 2262mg
    phenylalanine 839mg
    lysine hci 719mg
    threonine 600mg
    valine 600mg
    isoleucine 500mg
    histidine hci 480mg
    The last area is the electrolyte recovery blend
    trisdium citrate 410mg
    pstassium chloride 280mg
    traacs magnesium bisglycinate chelate 280mg

The flavor I received was blackberry lemonade which like all of there products tasted amazing. Mixability was not and issue. Dosing was to mix 1 scoop with 14-16oz of water right after your workout.

Once again nutrex comes though with another amazing product this time it's postlift that is here to help secure your workout gains. Postlift made a big difference with my workouts with more muscle recovery along with and increase in muscle growth. The cluster dextrin along with the betaine anhydrous helped with extra energy along with adding more strength during my workouts. All my lifts went up even with my weaker body parts like legs I found myself with more and added increase of energy along with wanting to do more reps, and weight. The essential amino acid blend was another important agent with my workouts. It made a really made a difference because I will workout late at night around 10 or 11pm then go back the following morning at 5am to lift again. With the amino acid blend that nutrex added in this product it cut down on the recovery time along with a reduce DOMS and soreness with my muscles. The recovery time was a lot quicker then similar products that I have taking before. And we can't forget about the all important electrolyte blend that nutrex has in the product. The electrolytes that is used in this product was a very nice addition it one that I'm not used to at all but it really helped with my recovery time. If I was doing heavy deadlifts during a late night workout then came back in the early morning around 5am to kill it on some biceps the electrolyte blend made sure that my body was ready to wage havoc on those weights by being fully recovered. Overall nutrex did another fantastic job with this amazing post-workout product.

The cheapest place I was able to find postlift for was on bodybuilding.com where a 20 serving tub goes for 34.97 which is 1.75 per serving. It might be very expensive to some at that price point but the benefits from this product was great. So you would need to stock up on it if it every goes on sale.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Nutrex Postlift is a great product for anyone that is looking to step up there post workout gains. You will get everything from recovery and muscle growth to decrease muscle fatigue in between your workouts. This product will become a staple for all of your workout gains.

Thanks to Dioxyme for sending it out!
      January 15, 2018

• Excellent Taste
    • Aids Recovery
    • Soy And Gluten Free
    • NO RBGH
    • -Amazing Taste

Hey SR this is a review for a grass fed protein from a company called Dioxyme. This is the first time I've tired anything from this company. When the company put there protein powder up for the Troops I had to try it. Also I've never tired New Zealand grass fed whey protein powder. This protein powder is lab proven along with being substance free of any illegal stuff. Now let's see what kind of protein powder New Zealand whey is.

This protein is 94% whey isolate which will give you 5g more protein along with being grass fed and non-GMO. You will get 27g of protein with each serving. There is three different types of protein in this product isolate, concentrate, and peptides. There is 1g of total fat along with 4.5g of carbs.

Wow this is hands down the best tasting protein on the market! The flavor I received was chocolate peanut butter cup which tasted just like eating the real Reeses cups but without feeling bad. Didn't have any mixability issues. Dosing mix one scoop with 5-8oz of water.

I've had my fair share of crap protein powders and good ones but Dioxyme whey protein is on a whole different level this stuff is amazing. Not only are you getting and amazing tasting protein powder but it's also grass fed protein. Another reason why this protein rocks my shocks is it gave me zero side effects no bloat feeling or the poops. A lot of protein powder jacks up my stomach along with giving really bad gas along with finding my self running to the bathroom but with this protein powder it was never and issue. And this protein powder kept me full longer throughout the day and it help me with my recover time in between my workouts. Dioxyme whey is also a cold-pressed protein source which is a first for me. It really made a difference with the overall quality and taste of the product. Bottom line Dioxyme is a top of the line protein powder.

One Amazon.com the prices ranged depending on the flavor but for vanilla it was 64.99 for 65 servings which is 99cents a serving. Not a bad price of a quality protein powder.

Side Effects

Amazing Ganiz

Conclusion

Get tired of buying cheap crap protein? Try Dioxyme whey protein powder it will not disappoint it's top notch grass fed whey protein. It's also has and amazing taste and will leave you wanting more of it. It made a believer out of me. This is a must have for anyone that is looking for a high quality protein but is also still very affordable.

Thanks to Quantified Nutrition for sending it out!
        January 13, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Aids Recovery
      • Boosts Endurance
      • Reduces Fatigue
      • Taste Great
      • Versatile
      • -Tingles
      • Tub To Small For Big Hands

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
      Hey SR this is a review for a recovery/intra workout BCAA prodcut called q//amino. When the company put this product up on SR for the Troops the profile look killer and I wanted to try it. I don't see many intra-workout products with beta-alanine in it. Now let's see how Quantified Nutrition q//amino stack up.

With this intra-workout product you will get 6g of citrulline malate, 5g of L-leucine, 3g of beta-alanine, 2.5g L-Isolecuine, and 1.5g of L-Valine

The flavor i r...

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

The flavor i received was strawberry kiwi really tasty. Didn't have any mixability issues. Take 1 scoop with 8-16oz of water drink while lifting some weights.

Wow... this is a great intra-aid product that will keep your workouts going, going, going and going. It's my first BCAA recovery product that has beta-alanine along with citrulline in it. The other bcaa I've had in the best did not have any of these goodies. But then came q-amino to change it up and wow it made my workouts last a lot longer. Along with the added endurance from the beta-alanine I also had some killer pumps with the citrulline. In the words of the late Rich Piana I just workout for the pump. I usually workout at 4am before I go to work. That early in the morning I need every bit of extra drive I can possibly get. Because usually I'm a total zombie when I get up. Q-amino also helped me recover faster in-between my workouts. I need all the recovery I can get because I work 12hr shifts on top of training at 4am. But q-amino also help with my DOMS so I wasn't has sore the next morning before my workouts. Q-amino is a great intra-workout for all your endurance, pumps, and recovery needs.

On the company website a 30 serving tub goes for 36.99 which is a 1.23 not bad price for and above average bcaa.

Side Effects

Looking to step up your amino game then try q-amino it has everything you need plus a little extra.
      zero

4.3
      Thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending it out!
        December 14, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Clinically Dosed
      • Excellent Pump
      • Great Energy And Focus
      • Great Value
      • Insane Ingredient Profile
      • No Proprietary Blends
        About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
        Hey SR this review is for a prodcut call spectrumrx by a company called labtech nutracuticals it is there pre workout. And this pre workout has everything you could ask for. Let's see what type of pre it is.

This is a full labeled pre workout and it has everything you could ask for in one too. You get 8g of citrulline, 3.5g of beta-alanine, 350mg of caffiene. This product will give you pump,energy,and long with razor sharp focus.

The flavor I received was sour gummy bear which tasted really g...
        About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

The flavor I received was sour gummy bear which tasted really good. Dosing was to take 1 scoop with 8-12oz of water 30mins before the gym. Didn't have any mixability issue.

Wow battman spectrumrx is no joke. It will kick start you heart along with everything else that you will need to power yourself though a very intense leg workout or doing a heavy chest day. Labtech did a great job covering every aspect to fuel your workout while at the same time meeting all you training needs. The higher amount of beta-alanie really made a difference with giving and extra amount of endurance during the workout. I've started to lift at 4am so i need every bit of energy to get me going along with the focus. SpectrumRx reached these goals for me making sure that there was energy when I was doing heavy bench squats because of my knee. The focus ingredients helped me push though the mental barer while also squatting 465 for 12 reps. Anyone who is looking for a strong pre workout that will get you going in the gym this is a great product.

The cheapest place I could find it was on the company website which for a 30 serving tub is 49.99 which i a 1.66 a serving.

Side Effects

Other then just feeling like branch warren nothing at al.

Conclusion

If you are needing a strong overall pre workout then look no further the spectrumRX this pre delivers!!!

3.1

• Increased Leaness
        • Far Too Expensive
        • Possible Estrogen Increase

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
        Hey SR this review is for muscle 1 mass product which is a 4-andro. I've tired two other prodcuts that muscle 1 makes which is the PCT along with the strength 1-andro. Let's see how much mass i was able to put on.

With this mass product you get 4-Andro at 100mg followed by the elite peak complex at 600mg.

Dosing was 1-3 times didn't have and issue with bad smelling pills are a strange taste.

This was my first 4-andro product and i have to say the ...

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

This was my first 4-andro product and i have to say the results after 4 weeks were really good. After 2weeks i could really see a progressing with my workouts. There was also a noticeable increase with strength gains at the gym. When i would do heavy compound movements i felt extra energy and the want to train harder in the gym. I also hit a PR on dradlifts doing 595 for 2 reps which ive only been able to do one other time. But with the muscle1 mass i was able to conquer my lifting goals. For a first time user i was very please with the results i got from my mass stack.

The downside of this product is the cost at close to 87.99 for 90 servings. It can be very pricing depending on the dosing you take.

Side Effects

Making some mass gains

Conclusion

For a beginner 4-andro user this was a really good product. I was able to see a nice noticeable gains while taking it. Thr cost how ever would hold me back from buying it again.

Overall
        Overall
        7.1
          December 13, 2017

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Increase Strength
        • A Little Pricey
        • Expensive Especially At Higher Dosages

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
        What's up SR this review is on muscle 1 strength 1-Andro product. I've tired the PCT which I really like for a first time user now I'm doing for there strength gains. I've never tired a 1-Andro when muscle 1 put there put up for review I really wanted to give it a try to see how it would run. Some of the claims for this product is lean muscle gains, sky rocking strength, along with increasing muscle density. Let's see how it works.

The main ingredient is 1-Androstene at 110mg, then follows the elite pe...

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

The main ingredient is 1-Androstene at 110mg, then follows the elite peak intake complex at 600mg

Dosing was to take 1 pill 2 to 3 times daily. I did the 1 pill 2 times daily.

For being the first time using and 1-Andro product the results were solid. I notice a nice increase with my weight training in the gym along with a little added extra rage to get it done. There was also more noticeable difference with my body I was putting more mass and size on with my training. The extra strength from the 1-Andro helped me achieve more of my lifting goals in the gym. I was able to rack n pull 495lb for 15 reps. Which before when I was not on this product there was no chance I would ever be able to do that much weight. Also I was also able to bench squat 525lb for 12reps which was a PR before was 495lb for 2 reps. Overall this was a great beginner 1-Andro product and in the future I would be willing to try something stronger. I was very pleased with the results that I did get.

The price with this product it is 89.99 for 60 servings but that would also depend on how the dosing that you use. It would of course cost more if you did it three times a day.

Side Effects

Strength gainz

Conclusion

If you have never taking a 1-Andro product before defiantly give muscle 1 a try. The results were really good and made a great impact with my overall lifts and making some PR gains.

1.5

• Increased Strength
        • Dry Gains
        • Possible Dry Joints

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
        What's up SR this review is on muscle 1 P-cycle. This is the very first time I've ever tried a PCT. When muscle 1 put there products up on SR I really wanted to give it a try and see what it's like to run a PCT. I took this product after taking a 1,4 andro. Now let's see what kind of PCT this is.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

First you have 25mg of androsta 3,5 diene-7, 17-dione, then you will get and elite peak intake complex at 475mg. In this complex will you find grapefruit extract at 10:1 along with black pepper extract. You will also get dihbroxybergmarton

Dosing was to take 1 cap twice a day. Other people complained about the pills having a really bad smell to them but I didn't notice anything.

For my first time taking a PCT the product was very effective. I ran this after taking the mass and strength stack that muscle 1 put up on SR. P-Cycle help get my body levels back to where they were before I went on my cycle. I did read that taking a PCT will over time dry out you joints so I decided to load up on fish oil. During the first week of taking P-Cycle my joints felt fine and normal. But it was not till after the 1 week period that's when I really noticed it. The fish oil really made a big difference while taking it along with the P-cycle my joints starting feeling a whole lot better. P-cycle also help with building lean muscle mass while taking it. I could feel the difference with my training style taking it. I felt stronger with each set that I did. Also was putting more lean mass size while using P-cycle. Overall it was good for a first time user.

Here is where this product falls short is with the price you get 90servings for 79.99 but dosing is anywhere from 2-4times daily. I just did the 2 times daily. The price would keep me from buying it in the future. I would look elsewhere.

Side Effects

Zero side effects

Conclusion

For a first time user of PCTs this was a really good product. Even know it was very effective for me the price would keep me from purchasing this product again.

Thanks to HardCut Supps for sending it out!
          November 28, 2017

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Decent Taste
        • Good Pumps
        • Nice Profile
        • No Prop Blends
        • No Dyes
        • -Taste Like A Sonic Cherry Limeade

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
          What's up SR i would like to thank hardcut supps for their support of the SR troops program. This is a pre-workout that I've always wanted to try before in the past but I was unable to. Finally I was able to get my hands on this pre-workout gem. Let's see what kind of pre workout the product it is.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

Citrulline malate 2:1 at 6.5g which will help you get those pumps in the gym. Then you get beta alaine at 3.0g for the tingles and the endurance. Taurine 1.2g for more muscle pumps. Acetyl l- carntine hcl at 1g. Then you get vasogantine at 1g which is the first time taking the ingredient before and the results were really good. NALT at 600mg followed by caffiene at 300mg.

The flavor i received was cherry limeade which tasted like a sonic slush it was really good. The mixability was fine no issues with the clumpy. Dosing was 1 scoop with 8-10oz of water 30min before the gym.

Great beginner pre-workout that covers all the bases for having a solid lift along with killer pumps. But if you a fan of a high stim pre workout then look elsewhere. Hardcut supps did a great job with the profile of this product to keep it straightforward so you know exactly what you are buying. The ingredients with dosed was great along with the effects i got while running it. My workouts went to a new level of intensity along with focus. Even when on days that i was not feeling it at the gym hard cut come food with a killer workout along with pump and focus. Hard cut dosed it great for heavy dradlifts and light days were you are focus on high volume with lots of sets and reps.

On the company website were a 30 serving tub goes for 29.99 which 99cents a serving which is a good price for a quality product.

Side Effects

Zero side effects

----Conclusion---
          If you are in the market for a new pre workout try hardcut supps dosed. Also if are looking for uprade you pre workout this one is the product for you. I looking forward to buying another tub.