bisonburger

• Reputation is very low. (+6)
  • Member was only active for 1 month, and was last online 9 years ago

Overall
  February 25, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
    This was the first Creatine Monohydrate I've tried, and after a 1 month cycle (2 bottles) I saw some good results. I started with a loading phase of 5 pills before workout and 3 after for one week, after which I scaled down to 3 before and 2 after. The pills are easy to swallow. After this short cycle my bench has increased by 20 lbs (145 up to 165, 10x) squat is up by 30 lbs (225 up to 255 10x) and shrugs went up 20 lbs (225 to 245 10x.) I didn't weigh in before starting my cycle so I don't know about weight gain, but I would put it around 5-10 lbs. I would recommend this if you're looking for a cheap ($15 at Vitamin Shoppe) and fairly effective creatine monohydrate pill. On the downside, the increased energy I got during loading phase diminished as my tolerance grew (though this is probably to be expected.) I also had to make alot of trips to the bathroom because of the recommended gallon per day of water. Overall this is a solid product, but on my next cycle I'm considering switching to Kre-Alkalyn.