bigworm89

• Member has been active for 8 years, and was last online 11 months ago

Reviews by bigworm89

March 9, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strong Pre-workout
  • Strong Endurance
  • Crazy Tingles
  • Wish They Made A Bigger Container
  • Hard Time Leaving The Gym
  • Increased Sexual Endurance
Hello friends, i haven't wrote a review in a while, so I figured i would throw one out there. Ive read a lot of reviews on Noxipro, thats why i decided to give it a run. One of the main reasons i decided to try this out if for the 1,3 Dimethylamylamine. I am a big fan of 1,3 Dim, but i havent taken it in some time.
Taste

---------------------------------------------
Taste

I got the Concord grape flavored and it actually tasted very good. I gave my picky ass girlfriend some and she loved it. (i do not recommend giving your girlfriend this unless you have some headphones handy, she will talk WAY TOO MUCH). But anyways, the taste was very refreshing and i didnt dread drinking it like i did other PWOs.
---------------------------------------------
I thought noxipro was very effective. I would drink it about 15-20 minutes before a workout. I would have long lasting energy throughout my workout and i loved it. One reason i believe that this was so effective was because for the last few months, my pwo was coffee. My tolerance for 1,3 dim was very low. I believe it is still low considering the fact im still on 2 scoops. Also, coffee doesnt contain any "pump" products. Noxipro contains Arginine AKG, which i thought never did much for me, but the day i started taking noxipro, the pumps were enhanced greatly.
Price

I paid about 24.99 for this on Muscle and Strength. It sounds like a good deal, but i gave it a 7 since i believe all PWO's are overpriced considering the ingredients.

---------------------------------------------
Side Effects
If you do not have a high tolerance for stims, Noxipro may cause you some problems. I usually take this around 2 in the afternoon and have no problem sleeping, but i had a late workout one day and took it around 630 at night and i had the worst sleep i have ever had. more than likely, you will have a rapid heartbeat while working out. My heart rate during intense exercises was similar to when i was running clenbuterol. Another side effect i had was in the bedroom. You hear some people talk about stim dick, well that wasnt my case. If i wasnt taking a good amount of test, i would of probably had stim dick, but my problem was endurance. I would last 45-60 minutes. I would get really tired, and want to just give up. I dont think my girlfriend minded it, but i like to be done in about 10 minutes.
---------------------------------------------
Overall
Overall, i really enjoyed noxipro. It reminded me a lot of Jack3d. In fact, even the container reminded me of Jack3d. I would recommend noxipro to anybody who works out in the monring or in the early afternoon.

May 25, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decreases Bloat
  • Helps Break Down Protein
  • Smells Like Cray's Mom
I don't know how many of you use digestive enzymes, but anyone that doesn't need to give them a try. I was honestly surprised at how well these actually worked. And to beat it all, Sci-Fit makes them, so you know they are made with quality.

Effectiveness- I would always experience a lot of bloat after my meals (especially while bulking. These really, really decreased that bloat. After i started taking these, i would rarely even get bloated. But there was one time that i knew that Sci-Fit's digestive enzymes were legit. I came down with a stomach virus. This virus would make me bloat after a meal so bad it would give me back problems. The bloat would last about 2-3 hours after a meal, with horrible gas accompanying the bloat. So i decided to take an extra cap with my serving(2 cap = 1 serving) The bloat was not gone, but it was very short lived and it was not near as painful.

Taste/Smell- There really isn't a taste to them, but the smell is like rotting pig crotch. Although, i have never smelled any digestive enzymes that smelled good.

Price- You cant beat the price, 60 servings for $9.99 Thats about a months worth.

Digestive enzymes should not be overlooked. Protein is hard for the body to break down, so the digestive enzymes will aid in breaking them down. So if you are interested in trying some, give Sci-Fits brand a try. You will not be disappointed.

May 22, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Drink
  • No Crash
  • Reasonable Price
  • Easy Mixed
  • Decent Energy
  • No Creatine
  • Only One Flavour
  • No Arginine
  • Acquired Taste
This was my first Universal product i have ever tried. I have heard some very good things about the Universal product line, but i wasn't to impressed with Animal Rage.

CONS:

CONS:
My main gripe about rage was there was no Arginine in it. When i was running Rage, Nitrox 2 was on backorder. So that made it even worse, because i couldn't get a great pump. Another thing i disliked was that there was no creatine. I guess if your cycling off creatine, this would be a good pre-workout for you. My final gripe with Animal Rage was the HUGE proprietary blend. I don't know of many more products that have a prop blend that large.

The energy was decent. The main stimulant is caffeine, so its nothing extraordinary. I found myself having to take 2 scoops at times because the energy was too mediocre. If you are stim sensitive, Animal Rage might be for you. My favorite ingredient in Animal Rage is Rhodiola Rosea Extract. Rhodiola is not a well know product, but i recommend it to everyone. It will definitely improve your workout, mood, and your day to day life. Check out the NOW Brand food's Rhodiola.

Taste:8/10
The taste reminded me of an unsweetened, sugar free orange juice. It was absolutely horrible at first, but i actually started enjoying it half way through the tub.

I got it for around 24 dollars when it first came out, so the price was better than the product.

Pros:
I never really felt a crash from rage, so that is always a plus. The only time i would buy this again would be if i plan on doing a lot of cardio. Reason being, I don't want Arginine when doing cardio.

That about sums it up.

April 2, 2011

• Kept Gains
  • Bad Smell
Well, I have been meaning to write this review for a while, so I figured I would because so many people ask me which Post Cycle product would I recommend. The reason I chose Post Cycle Support is because of the reputation Anabolic Innovations has. We all know about Glycobol, and most of us enjoy it. Well I love Post Cycle support as well. Let's start off with the ingredients:
Trans- Resveratrol - Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase. Research has shown its estrogenic modulation capabilities to increase sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. Although it does help with estrogen, that is no reason not to use a SERM. Also studies have shown that trans-resveratrol promotes an increase in mitochondrial function, which means that you will have a increase in energy expenditure, improved aerobic capacity, and enhanced sensorimotor function.
Horny Goat Weed- This is a great source of Icariin . Icariin has been shown to increase circular testosterone levels and improve reproductive organs. Not only does it mimic testosterone, but it also a very strong Anti-estrogen antagonist after it metabolizes into icaritin and desmethylicaritin.
Quercetin- Quercetin is used as an aid for resveratrol. Quercetin is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol.
Piperine- Piperine increases the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals. Piperine also inhibits enzymes that down grade resveratrol.
Overall I was very pleased with this product. My libido was way up Post Cycle, I still made gains and I still had a good sense of wellbeing. I used Post Cycle Support with NOW Foods Tribulus. One bottle will last you 4 weeks, so that's an entire PCT. So the $33 dollar price tag isn't that bad.
The main downfall I had with this product is the smell and taste. I would rather taste Arginine powder than this, and the smell was just horrible.

NOTE: This is to be with a SERM when necessary. If you don't know when its necessary to use a SERM, then you should be doing more research.

March 22, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Bitter Cee Taste
  • Easy To Mix
  • Consistent Strength Gains
  • Little Water Retention
  • Great Flavor
  • Muscles Appear Fuller
    Ok guys, i want to state that i have been on the kre-alkalyn bandwagon for over a year, but now i will be on the Green Mag bandwagon from here on out.I used Green Mag in my PCT to try and help keep some gains, and cant accredit all of my sustained gains to the Mag, but i do feel that it helped. Green Mag has creatine Magnapower which is Creatine Chelate and Dicreatine Malate. These two make ATP conversion easier. Green Mag also contains L- Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, and L- Tyrosine which all have several different effects to them.

dosage- i would take 1 scoop within the first half of ...

dosage- i would take 1 scoop within the first half of my workout. That way the creatine in my PWO would already have been used.

Effectiveness- I noticed the effectiveness of Green Mag the first time i used it. My muscles didn't feel as exhausted towards the end of my workout as usual. It also seemed like a got some extra pump towards the end as well. I also noticed i got a couple of extra reps when i started using Green Mag. Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying this is a miracle or anything, but it is effective.

Taste- The taste of Sour Green Apple is amazing. Its not bitter and its not too sweet. The taste is downright perfect.

Side effects- some people experience bloating while on creatine. I never experienced any type of bloating the whole time i was taking Green Mag.

Price- I bought the 40 serving tub for around 25 bucks. Thats almost 50 cents per serving. Thats not really that bad considering i only take it on training days. Half way through the 40 serving tub, i bought the 80 serving tub for around 38 bucks. Either way, its a good deal.

So if anyone wants to try a new creatine, try Green Mag.

March 16, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Excellent Recovery
    • No Dyes
    • Buy This Product!
    • No Additives
    • Great Bcaa Ratio
    • Tastes Awesome
    • Less Soreness
    • Grape Flavor Doesn't Mix Well
    I am gonna go ahead and say that this is honestly the first Intra workout BCAA product that i can tell a difference in. I have tried Xtend, Power Shock and Purple wrath. Modern BCAA towers over all of them. The 8:1 ratio of glutamine is awesome. I really enjoy the fact the Modern BCAA mixes clear, something that Xtend does not do. Modern BCAA being Micronized also really helps with its absorption.

Taste: I started off with the Grape flavor and i have to say, i wasn't too crazy about it.It had that artificial taste to it. I am now on White blue Raspberry. It taste much better and it is much smoother.

Mixing: With the grape flavor, i could always tell that it did not mix well. There was always a foam like substance sitting on top of my water. I always thought it was just the leucine since it has a hard time dissolving in water. When i started my White Blue Raspberry, it mixed totally fine. No foam or anything.

Effectiveness: like i said earlier, i could actually tell a difference while using this. I would still be sore, but i wouldn't feel like i just got hit by a train the next day. That alone will make me want to continue using Modern BCAA. Other than that, there really isn't much to say about its effectiveness.

Price: i got this for around $28 on BB.com. Thats less than a dollar a workout, so i would call that a good deal.

After its all said and done, i would definitely recommend Modern BCAA to anyone who wants a BCAA supplement.

February 20, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • Bulging Veins
    • Didn't Work 100% Of The Time
    Alright guys here is my thoughts on Yok3d. I had problems at first while taking Yok3d. I started out at 4 caps (recommended) 90 mins preworkout. For the first couple of days I was not getting any type of Pump or energy. I had a slight increase in focus, but thats it. I then raised my dose to 5 caps an noticed a slight pump and better focus. The first day i raised it to 6 caps 2 hours preworkout, i noticed a huge difference in energy, pump, and especially focus. My favorite day of the week is Chest and Tris, and i would be so unbelievably pumped on that day it was unreal. I eventually had to take it down to 5 caps on chest and tri day because the pump in my tris and shoulders was so big it was almost unbearable, and that was just on Incline DB bench. I have gotten the only shoulder pump that i have ever gotten while on Yok3d and it was amazing. I also had pumps in my quads so big that my ROM was decrease severely. My vascularity was way up while on Yok3d which is always a good thing. The Pump doesn't feel like a normal pump. It feels like it is deep in my muscle and works from the inside out. I will be honest, Yok3d did not work 100% of the time. Sometimes i wouldn't get a pump but i would have vascularity. But it was very noticeable when Yok3d was working. I am currently on my second bottle of Yok3d and i am still seeing the pump, focus, and vascularity like i have been. I gave the Value a 10 because i did not pay for the bottle, I beta tested it. So if you guys haven't seen my log yet:http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=8786.0

I think you guys should give it a shot. And thanks to Adam and USPLabs for the opportunity.

February 16, 2011

• Superior Blend
    • A Solid Weight Gainer
    • Good Blend
    • Up'd My Gas
    Hello friends! I have finished my tub of Up Your Mass today, so that means i get to write a review and get a chance to win a awesome T-shirt. Let me start off saying why i chose Up Your Mass. The first thing that caught my eye was the carb sources. Almost all gainers have Maltodextrin as the main carb source. That is not the case with Up Your Mass. Up Your Mass's carbs are from barley, oats, and oat fiber. The protein per serving was not too bad either. Another thing that caught my eye was it has a whopping 26g of Glutamine, 7g of Arginine, and 23g of BCAA's and 9g of those BCAA's come from leucine. That is very impressive.

I would use this as a in between meal shake while running P-Mag. I always used 2 scoops(1/2 serving) if i needed more carbs i would add a banana, and if i needed more protein i would use milk. I would usually mix so natty PB in with it as well. It assisted me in gaining all the size that i gained. If you haven't seen it yet, check out my P-Mag before and after thread for more info.

I got the fudge brownie flavor. The taste was fantastic even when it was mixed with water. I also loved the price as well. 5lbs at 32 dollars is hard to beat even for regular protein.

The only sides i had were gas. It definitely Up My Gas as well as my mass. Other than the tub saying "Gain 16lbs of rock hard muscle in 5 weeks" this product is legit and i would recommend it to anyone wanting to put on some clean weight.

February 13, 2011

• Increased Strength Greatly
    • Increased Size
    • Increased Aggresion In The Gym
    • Inexpensive
    • Sky High Libido :)
      Dear SR community. I have had a fantastic experience with P-Mag.I ran P-Mag with Cycle Assist, Fish Oil, Glucosamine, Milk Thistle, I ran P-Mag at 50/75/75/75/75/75. I started noticing gains at week 3. After week 3 the gains never slowed down.

Effectiveness: The strength/ size gains were both great for such a mild PH. The weight started feeling lighter and lighter. I knew i loved P-Mag when i did when i shoulder pressed 12 reps of 65lbs and said "this is too easy". Strength gains went up all around for every muscle. I dropped a tad bit of body fat, but i wasn't really expecting or trying too. I had a very high calorie diet. I would train each muscle twice a week, which is something i don't normally do.

Side effects: Main side effects were blood pressure related. I would have blood when i blow my nose and mild head aches. When ever the headaches would start, i would take 2 extra caps of Cycle Assist. That would normally make the headache go away within a couple of hours. I didn't want to take Tylenol because i didn't want anymore stress on my liver than i should have. Another side was back pumps. The only time i had back pumps was when i did dead lifts. I didn't buy any taurine, i just managed them. I kinda like the pain. A positive side effect was my libido was sky high starting the second week. I also had a Alpha Male feeling in the gym and out of the gym the whole time i was on P-Mag. My mood was very positive the entire cycle.

Price: I got this a birthday gift, but the price was 30 dollars a bottle on Amazon.com.

PCT: My PCT will consist of Tamoxifen Citrate (liquid)
      Post Cycle Support-Anabolic Innovations
      Tribulus- NOW
      Glycobol- Anabolic Innovations
      Green MAGnitude- Controlled Labs
      Glutamine- Optimum Nutrition
      ModernBCAA- USP Labs
      Jack3d- USP Labs
      Yok3d- USP Labs

I will run the Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10.

I have a full rundown of P-Mag in my before and after thread: http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=9563.0

If you guys got any questions, just ask me.

January 18, 2011

Cons:
        I am glad to see that this product was finnaly put up for review. That way i can tell you how bad Slin-Sane is. I bought this beause it was 20 dollars cheaper than Glycobol, and i figured i would atleast try it out. I usually don't like posting negative reviews, but there has been a lot of talk about nutrient partitioners. Slin-Sane claims the same thing as Glycobol does: Increase Glucose uptake in muscles, Insulin support, Glut4 activation, and lose fat while building muscle. The only thing that seperates Slin-Sane from Glycobol is that Glycobol actually works. The directions say to take with your pre-workout meal. I also took it with my dinner(same dosing as Glycobol). After about 2 weeks on Slin-Sane, i noticed that i started to gain fat more. My definition went down, and it didn't help with energy during my workouts near as much as Glycobol did. Another thing that i noticed was i rarely got a "food pump" like i did with Glycobol. So overall i absolutley hated Slin-Sane. The only reason i might say for somebody else to try this is because different people react differently. Needless to say i will never buy this again, i will stick with old faithful, Glycobol.